| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Trouble’s back in town. | 又来找你麻烦了 | 
| [00:03] | – I’m sorry for all the calls. – That’s what family’s for. | -抱歉打了那么多电话 -这是家人应该做的 | 
| [00:06] | – Loss is a process. – I’m dealing with it. | -走出伤痛要需要一个过程 -我在消化 | 
| [00:08] | One shot at a time? Bar fights? | 一口一杯闷 还在酒吧打架 | 
| [00:10] | I start feeling bad about a month or so ago. | 一个多月前 我开始感觉不舒服 | 
| [00:12] | What’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 | 
| [00:13] | She said we need to run some tests. | 她说我们要检测一下 | 
| [00:15] | What about those test results? | 那检查结果呢 | 
| [00:17] | Maybe it’s good news. | 也许是好消息 | 
| [00:19] | And if it isn’t? | 如果不是呢 | 
| [00:20] | Then we will know what we’re facing together. | 那我们就知道了要一起面对什么 | 
| [00:24] | Darryl and me, we starting a business together. | 达瑞尔和我 我们准备一起做生意 | 
| [00:27] | Little father and son thing. | 父子联手 | 
| [00:29] | You giving us a loan? | 你要借钱给我们吗 | 
| [00:30] | I was thinking I’d be more of a partner in the business. | 应该说我更像是生意合伙人 | 
| [00:32] | Our customers ain’t necessarily too fond of the boys in blue. | 我们的客户可不一定喜欢穿制服的人 | 
| [00:35] | – You want the money or not? – Yes, we want the money. | -你们到底想不想要钱 -我们想要 | 
| [00:37] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 老爸 | 
| [00:40] | Yeah. Yeah, son. | 对 是的 儿子 | 
| [00:44] | – Meet John Afton. – Why? | -认识一下约翰·阿夫顿 -为什么 | 
| [00:46] | Ten years ago, he founded a hedge fund, | 十年前 他成立了一家对冲基金 | 
| [00:48] | Afton Assets, LLC. | 阿夫顿资产有限责任公司 | 
| [00:49] | Manages $50 billion in assets. | 管理五百亿美元的资产 | 
| [00:52] | Billion? With a B? | 亿吗 九个零的亿 | 
| [00:54] | People will sign over their entire life savings | 如果你保证15%的年化回报 | 
| [00:56] | if you guarantee them a 15% annual return. | 大家就会把自己全部家当都投给你 | 
| [00:58] | 15% sounds way too good to be true. | 15%听着太高了 不现实吧 | 
| [01:00] | Proving you’re not his kind of sucker. | 说明你够聪明 不是他的目标 | 
| [01:01] | Couple years back, Agent Valdez and her team at the FBI got a tip | 两年前 瓦德兹探员和她联调局的团队接到线报 | 
| [01:03] | 联邦调查局 特别探员 安妮塔·瓦德兹 | |
| [01:05] | that Afton was running a grift. | 阿夫顿在搞诈骗 | 
| [01:06] | Two days ago, we finally flipped a source in Afton’s back office. | 两天前 我们终于策反了阿夫顿公司的一名后勤人员 | 
| [01:10] | Passed us documents showing Afton Assets is a Ponzi scheme | 他上交的几份文件表明阿夫顿资产就是一场庞氏骗局 | 
| [01:13] | about to hit the end of the track. | 而且即将得手 | 
| [01:14] | Which means his clients are gonna lose their entire investment. | 也就是说他的客户的所有投资都要被卷走了 | 
| [01:16] | The warrant’s coming down tomorrow morning, | 搜查令明天早上就会下来 | 
| [01:17] | and we’d like SWAT to handle the arrest. | 我们希望特警队来抓捕 | 
| [01:19] | Seems like a lot of firepower for a paper tiger. | 感觉有点小题大做 | 
| [01:22] | Afton owns a mansion in the Los Feliz Hills. | 阿夫顿在卢斯费利斯山有个山庄 | 
| [01:24] | He’s got a couple of armed guards that work security for him. | 他手下有几个武装保卫负责他的安保 | 
| [01:27] | Maybe he surrenders | 也许他一看到 | 
| [01:28] | when he sees the LAPD and the FBI on his doorstep. | 洛城警局和联调局出现在他家门口就会投降 | 
| [01:30] | But we’re there in case his muscle gets a little zealous. | 我们到场是以防他的保镖做出过激反应 | 
| [01:32] | Exactly. | 正是这样 | 
| [01:33] | My team will set up surveillance overnight | 我的团队会连夜布好监控 | 
| [01:35] | and we’ll have eyes 360 on his property before dawn. | 天亮之前就能对他的房子进行全方位监视 | 
| [01:37] | All right, I’ll pull the blueprints for the house and brief my team. | 好的 我会调出房子图纸并把情况告诉我的小队 | 
| [02:02] | Hello? Anybody here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 | 
| [02:33] | Street? | 斯特里特 | 
| [02:37] | This is a little embarrassing. | 这事说来有点难为情 | 
| [02:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:40] | Just don’t judge me. | 请不要教训我 | 
| [02:41] | I may mock, but I never judge. Promise. | 我可能会损你 但绝不会指责你 我保证 | 
| [02:44] | I’m at a motel in Hollywood and, um, | 我在好莱坞的一家汽车旅馆 | 
| [02:47] | I don’t remember how I got here or, um, where my car is. | 我不记得我是怎么来的 还有我的车也不见了 | 
| [02:53] | – You there? – I’m on my way. | -你在听吗 -我这就过来 | 
| [02:56] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [02:57] | I’ll see you at HQ, man. | 总部见 | 
| [03:06] | Damn. Good morning, kid. | 小子 怎么这么早 | 
| [03:07] | Didn’t hear you coming in last night. | 昨晚没听到你进门 | 
| [03:09] | You was working late? | 工作很晚吗 | 
| [03:10] | Planning to serve a big warrant today. | 今天有个大行动 | 
| [03:12] | Then I had to check in with Pops. | 完了还得去看看老爸 | 
| [03:14] | Yeah, old man still can’t believe he’s officially cancer-free. | 老爷子还是不敢相信他真的没有癌症了 | 
| [03:17] | Me, neither. | 我也是啊 | 
| [03:19] | Nobody gets ready for good news. | 大家都没有做好接收好消息的准备 | 
| [03:20] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 | 
| [03:22] | What you doing up so early? | 你这么早起来干什么 | 
| [03:23] | My dad, he has a lead on a garage for the auto shop. | 我爸爸 他说有个汽修厂可以做修车店 | 
| [03:26] | The landlord already has an offer, | 已经有人给房东出价了 | 
| [03:27] | but if we give him a little extra, he says it’s ours. | 他说要是我们能出高点 就给我们 | 
| [03:29] | So we’re gonna go check it out real quick. | 所以我们要赶快过去看看 | 
| [03:30] | So you’re gonna spend the morning with Leroy? | 所以你今早要和勒罗伊一起 | 
| [03:32] | You gonna make it to school on time? | 你会按时赶到学校吧 | 
| [03:34] | Yeah, might be a little late to first period, | 也许第一节课会晚一点儿 | 
| [03:35] | but when was the last time a mechanic | 但修理工什么时候 | 
| [03:37] | really needed chemistry, right? | 能用上化学知识 对吧 | 
| [03:39] | I don’t know, I kind of liked chem. | 我也说不好 我还挺喜欢化学的 | 
| [03:40] | – Yeah, that’s ’cause you like to cook. – Yes, I do. | -因为你喜欢做饭吧 -是啊 | 
| [03:43] | You know, speaking of that, | 说起这个 | 
| [03:44] | how about some dinner at home tonight? | 今晚在家吃晚饭怎么样 | 
| [03:46] | It’s been a minute since the two of us just kicked it. | 我们俩已经有阵子没在一起了 | 
| [03:47] | I’ll grill up some quality burgers. | 我烤几个好吃的汉堡 | 
| [03:49] | There got to be fries on the plate, then. | 汉堡一定要配薯条 | 
| [03:51] | – Done deal. – All right. | -说定了 -好的 | 
| [04:03] | You look terrible. | 你气色很差 | 
| [04:04] | Not that I’m judging. | 我可不是在教育你 | 
| [04:05] | I wouldn’t have bothered you if I had a better choice. | 要是能有别的办法 我肯定不会找你 | 
| [04:08] | So what’s the plan? | 接下来怎么办 | 
| [04:09] | We’re gonna drive around the nearest bars, | 我们把附近的酒吧挨个转一遍 | 
| [04:12] | widen the perimeter until we find my car | 不行就扩大范围 找到我的车 | 
| [04:13] | and then we just show up to work. | 之后就去上班 | 
| [04:15] | You’re not coming in today, Chris. | 克里斯 你今天还是别去了 | 
| [04:17] | You’re not a hundred percent. | 你这状态怎么上班 | 
| [04:18] | Until I finish this cup. | 喝完这杯咖啡 立马清醒 | 
| [04:20] | – Thank you. – You call in sick, | -谢谢 -你请病假吧 | 
| [04:22] | it’s not even a lie, I’ll back you up with Hondo. | 这也不算撒谎 洪都那边我来说 | 
| [04:24] | Okay? | 怎么样 | 
| [04:27] | What happened to you, anyway? | 你昨天到底怎么了 | 
| [04:29] | I don’t know. | 我也记不太清楚了 | 
| [04:30] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你还能想起什么来吗 | 
| [04:34] | Putting on my party shoes at home. | 我在家穿上了我的派对鞋 | 
| [04:37] | So y-you don’t know who was with you? | 你跟谁在一起都不记得了吗 | 
| [04:39] | I know it was a guy, I know we had sex, | 我记得是个男的 还记得我们上了床 | 
| [04:42] | I know I used a credit card for the room, | 我刷了信用卡付的房费 | 
| [04:45] | I know he left. | 我还记得他走了 | 
| [04:49] | There’s nothing else I need to know, | 其它事也没必要记得 | 
| [04:50] | except where the hell did I park my car? | 我现在就想知道我把车停哪了 | 
| [04:55] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 | 
| [04:57] | We’re gonna find your ride. Okay? | 我们现在一起先把车找到 好吧 | 
| [05:00] | Bars near me. | 附近的酒吧 | 
| [05:04] | Figuring he didn’t drive that far. | 我估计那个男的也没开很远 | 
| [05:06] | I mean, look at this place. | 看看这地方 | 
| [05:06] | It’s not exactly a… a resort destination. | 算不上什么度假胜地 | 
| [05:10] | I’ve been in worse. | 我住过更差的 | 
| [05:11] | Ready? | 可以走了吗 | 
| [05:15] | Thanks for coming to the rescue. | 谢谢你来帮我 | 
| [05:28] | Commander. | 指挥官 | 
| [05:30] | Just a reminder, I’m out tomorrow morning. | 跟你说一声 我明早请假了 | 
| [05:32] | The class show-and-tell for Matthew, right? | 是去参加马修的课堂演讲吧 | 
| [05:33] | Actually, it’s, uh, Career Day now. | 现在改叫职业展示日了 | 
| [05:35] | Oh, that’s right. | 对 | 
| [05:36] | What are you showing off this year? | 今年你准备展示什么呢 | 
| [05:37] | Best toy we got: bomb disposal robot. | 咱们的看家武器 拆弹机器人 | 
| [05:39] | Pulling out all the stops. | 你这是把看家之宝都拿出来了 | 
| [05:41] | I thought it was just Lila’s private school | 我还以为只有在莱拉的私立学校上 | 
| [05:42] | that brought out your competitive side. | 你才会拿出这么强的好胜心来 | 
| [05:44] | Except now I’m trying to impress the kids, not the grown-ups. | 没区别 只不过这次是要做给孩子看 不是成人 | 
| [05:46] | Same show, different audience. | 一招鲜 吃遍天 | 
| [05:48] | Go ahead and get your team suited up. | 你先过去 让队员整装待发 | 
| [05:50] | Hondo’s on standby for the warrant. | 洪都正在等搜查令 | 
| [05:51] | You know, you’re down one today. | 今天队里少一个人 | 
| [05:53] | – Who? – Alonso. She called in sick. | -谁 -阿隆索 她请病假了 | 
| [06:02] | Warrant just came through, Commander. | 指挥官 搜查令下来了 | 
| [06:03] | Earlier than expected. Any visual of Afton yet? | 比预想要早 阿夫顿有什么动静吗 | 
| [06:06] | My spotter just saw him through one of the windows | 我们的监视人员刚从监控中看到 | 
| [06:07] | in the camera feed having breakfast. | 他在吃早餐 | 
| [06:09] | Run the plan one last time, Sergeant. | 最后再过一遍计划 警司 | 
| [06:11] | All right, we got two entrances. | 好的 这个地方一共有两个出口 | 
| [06:12] | 20-David will approach on the main drive | 20D开装甲车 | 
| [06:14] | on the one-side with the SWAT A.V. | 到达主车道的一侧 | 
| [06:16] | Tell Afton’s security to open the gate | 命令阿夫顿的安保把门打开 | 
| [06:18] | and surrender their weapons. | 之后缴械武器 | 
| [06:19] | On the off chance that they don’t, | 如果他们抗拒 | 
| [06:20] | that’s why we got Black Betty. | 我们也有黑贝蒂来对付他们 | 
| [06:22] | Valdez, check the front gate feed. | 瓦德兹 已探查正门情况 | 
| [06:24] | Looks like Afton has a visitor. | 好像有访客进入 | 
| [06:26] | Copy that, Grayson. | 收到 格雷森 | 
| [06:27] | Any idea who it is? | 访客身份清楚吗 | 
| [06:28] | Negative. Working on it. | 不清楚 正在查证 | 
| [06:31] | Here to deliver your speakers. | 来送扬声器的 | 
| [06:37] | Delivery guys. | 是个快递员 | 
| [06:39] | Sounds like Afton ordered a new speaker system. | 阿夫顿好像买了一套新的扬声器设备 | 
| [06:41] | Too bad he won’t get to enjoy it. | 可惜他估计用不上了 | 
| [06:43] | 7:30 A.M.? | 早上七点半 | 
| [06:44] | That’s early for a delivery. | 这个点送货有点早吧 | 
| [06:45] | Have Agent Grayson radio as soon as they’re gone. | 他们一走就通知格雷森探员 | 
| [06:48] | Last thing we need is civilians on-site as potential hostages. | 我们最不希望有市民成为人质 | 
| [07:09] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [07:14] | Patrol will lock off all traffic on the streets around Afton’s mansion. | 巡警届时会封锁所有阿夫顿别墅附近的道路 | 
| [07:16] | Now, once we’ve cleared the property, FBI has the scene. | 我们排除危险后 联邦调查局入场 | 
| [07:24] | Wait, hold up. | 等等 不对 | 
| [07:25] | It takes one guy | 从货车上卸货 | 
| [07:26] | to lift a box of speakers out of the truck | 只用了一个人 | 
| [07:28] | but two guys to put an empty box back inside. | 但出来却变成两个人抬一个空箱子 | 
| [07:30] | That’s because it ain’t empty. | 里面有东西 | 
| [07:31] | – Like they’re moving evidence. – Like they’re moving him. | -有可能在转移证据 -里面可能是阿夫顿 | 
| [07:34] | What if Afton got tipped off? | 是不是阿夫顿听到了什么风声 | 
| [07:35] | No way. Afton’s a high-priority target. | 不可能 他是头号目标 | 
| [07:37] | – We did not have a leak. – Understood, | -我们没有走漏风声 -明白 | 
| [07:38] | but something in that box might be useful to your case. | 箱子里的东西没准对案件有帮助 | 
| [07:42] | Grayson, do not lose sight of that truck. | 格雷森 跟踪那辆货车 | 
| [07:44] | You and Deacon catch up with Grayson. | 你和迪肯去和格雷森汇合 | 
| [07:45] | I’ll have the team follow in Black Betty. | 我和队员开黑贝蒂跟进 | 
| [07:47] | If the truck’s clear, reroute to the mansion | 如果货车没问题 你们就进入别墅 | 
| [07:49] | and proceed with the arrest as planned. | 执行逮捕计划 | 
| [07:51] | Roger. | 收到 | 
| [08:13] | Vehicle just stopped at an underpass, headed south on Holly. | 车刚在桥下通道停车 准备朝南上冬青路 | 
| [08:25] | Afton’s in the back of the truck with two suspects. | 阿夫顿和另外两名嫌犯在车厢里 | 
| [08:28] | Gonna get a better look. | 我靠近看一看 | 
| [08:30] | Grayson, hang back. | 格雷森 别去 | 
| [08:31] | I’m being careful. | 我会小心的 | 
| [08:37] | Fellas, we got us a tail. | 兄弟们 有人跟踪我们 | 
| [08:39] | My three o’clock. | 在我三点钟方向 | 
| [08:40] | I spotted that van earlier. | 之前我就发现那辆车了 | 
| [08:44] | Command to 20-David, sending unis to Grayson’s location. | 指挥部呼叫20D 派巡警到格雷森处 | 
| [08:47] | Roger that, Commander. | 收到 指挥官 | 
| [08:50] | Grayson, do not engage until backup has arrived on scene. | 格雷森 增援到达之前不要和他们交手 | 
| [08:53] | There’s a second vehicle. | 又来了第二辆车 | 
| [08:54] | Can’t make out the plates from here. | 在这里看不清车牌 | 
| [08:56] | Grayson, keep your distance! | 格雷森 保持距离 | 
| [09:05] | Grayson! | 格雷森 | 
| [09:07] | Grayson! | 格雷森 | 
| [09:13] | Grayson, you there? | 格雷森 你在吗 | 
| [09:14] | Respond! | 请回复 | 
| [09:16] | Respond! | 请回复 | 
| [09:53] | All right. Copy that, Deacon. I’ll let him know. | 收到 迪肯 我会告诉他的 | 
| [09:56] | 40-David Squad raided the mansion. | 40小队突击搜查了豪宅 | 
| [09:58] | Confirmed Afton’s in the wind. | 确认了阿夫顿已逃匿 | 
| [09:59] | Any news about Grayson? | 格雷森有消息了吗 | 
| [10:00] | Deacon says it’s touch and go. | 迪肯说他比较危险 | 
| [10:02] | I mean, Hondo gave him first aid until the EMTs arrived but… | 洪都在急救员赶到之前对他进行了急救 | 
| [10:05] | the guy already lost a lot of blood. Deac’s on his way back. | 但是他已经失血过多 迪肯在回来的路上 | 
| [10:08] | Hondo’s gonna stay at the hospital to wait for Valdez. | 洪都留在医院等瓦德兹 | 
| [10:11] | It’s never easy when one of your own gets injured. | 自己兄弟受伤肯定很不好受 | 
| [10:13] | – No, man, the whole team takes a blow. – Yeah. | -当然了 整个队伍都很受打击 -是啊 | 
| [10:15] | Any clue how Afton knew about the warrant? | 查到阿夫顿是怎么知道搜查令的事了吗 | 
| [10:17] | FBI’s investigating internally. | 联邦调查局在进行内部调查 | 
| [10:18] | We’re taking over Afton’s arrest. | 我们负责逮捕阿夫顿 | 
| [10:20] | Metro’s surveilling his personal jet at Burbank. | 警方正在监视他在伯班克的私人飞机 | 
| [10:23] | Okay, what about family? | 家人那边呢 | 
| [10:24] | Any family he might ask for help? | 他会找家人寻求帮助吗 | 
| [10:25] | Patrol’s tracking them down. | 巡逻队在跟踪他们 | 
| [10:27] | We got BOLOs for Afton at every major airport and marinas, | 我们在主要的机场和港口都发布了协查通告 | 
| [10:30] | but leaves a lot of public airstrips and docks | 但还有很多公共机场和码头不在控制范围 | 
| [10:32] | he could use to slip our grip. | 他可能会借此逃走 | 
| [10:34] | Yeah, with his fat bank accounts, | 他有那么厚的家底 | 
| [10:35] | man, he’ll find a way. | 一定能想到办法 | 
| [10:37] | Okay, what about the extraction team he hired? | 好吧 那他雇的脱身小组呢 | 
| [10:39] | Forensics pulled a clean print from the gate intercom. | 鉴证组在门口对讲机上找到了一枚清晰的指纹 | 
| [10:42] | RHD’s running it now. | 劫杀组正在调查 | 
| [10:44] | Maybe it gives us the bastards. | 或许能查到那群混蛋 | 
| [10:46] | Yeah, wasn’t an amateur crew. | 他们可不是业余的 | 
| [10:48] | – These guys are pros. – Well, bad luck for them. | -他们是专业的 -那算他们倒霉 | 
| [10:51] | So are we. | 我们也是专业的 | 
| [11:03] | Ms. Grayson. I’m Sergeant Harrelson. | 格雷森太太 我是哈里森警司 | 
| [11:06] | I’m the officer who found your son. | 我是发现你儿子的那名警官 | 
| [11:10] | The doctor said that Bobby would’ve bled to death | 医生跟我说要不是你 | 
| [11:13] | before the EMTs ever even reached him if it weren’t for you. | 波比在急救人员赶来之前就失血而死了 | 
| [11:18] | You gave him a chance. | 是你救了他一命 | 
| [11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [11:24] | I’m really sorry that you have to go through this. | 十分抱歉您需要经历这些事情 | 
| [11:30] | Do you have kids, Sergeant? | 警司 你有孩子吗 | 
| [11:33] | I’m raising a teenage boy. | 我在抚养一个十几岁的男孩 | 
| [11:35] | So you know. | 那你能理解 | 
| [11:37] | You can’t protect your kids once they’re grown. | 孩子一旦长大了你就保护不了他们了 | 
| [11:39] | They don’t hear you anymore. | 他们再也不听话了 | 
| [11:41] | Mind of their own. | 有自己的主意 | 
| [11:45] | You got to let them make their own choices at some point. | 有时候要让他们自己做出选择 | 
| [11:49] | We just hope that they choose right. | 我们只能盼着他们能做出正确的选择 | 
| [11:53] | I never wanted Bobby to join the Bureau, | 我一直不想让波比进警察局 | 
| [11:56] | but I couldn’t tell him that. | 但是我不能这么跟他说 | 
| [11:59] | Every time I saw a call from an unknown number, | 每次我看见陌生号码来电 | 
| [12:03] | I-I stop breathing. | 就紧张地呼吸不过来 | 
| [12:08] | “Is this the call?” | “会是不好的消息吗” | 
| [12:11] | Today was the call. | 今天就是 | 
| [12:14] | If you need anything from me or the LAPD, will you let me know? | 有什么需要我或警局做的 请告诉我 | 
| [12:18] | Nothing more to do now except wait. | 现在除了等待什么都做不了 | 
| [12:35] | Durham. | 杜伦 | 
| [12:36] | First day tomorrow, huh? | 明天第一天上班吧 | 
| [12:38] | Joining 60-Squad. Becker’s team. | 加入60小队 贝克的队伍 | 
| [12:40] | – Yes, sir. – Well, they’ll make you feel welcome. | -是的长官 -他们会欢迎你的 | 
| [12:42] | We all remember our first day, | 我们都记得入队第一天 | 
| [12:43] | and, well, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 实话实说 | 
| [12:46] | – It’s always terrible. – Still can’t believe I’m on SWAT. | -总会非常不顺 -还是不敢相信我加入了特警队 | 
| [12:48] | – Best of the best. I mean, my wife is crazy proud. – Let me guess. | -最优秀的队伍 我老婆骄傲死了 -我猜猜 | 
| [12:51] | Feels a little fake, huh? | 感觉有点不太真实 | 
| [12:52] | – Yeah, something like that. – My first day, | -对 差不多吧 -我第一天入队 | 
| [12:54] | I was so nervous, I backed Black Betty into a utility pole. | 我超级紧张 开黑贝蒂时 倒车候撞上了电线杆 | 
| [12:58] | At speed. | 车速还高 | 
| [12:59] | Knocked power out of 1,500 homes. | 让一千五百户家庭断电了 | 
| [13:01] | That a true story? | 这是真的吗 | 
| [13:02] | Wish it weren’t. | 倒希望不是 | 
| [13:04] | So, how long you been married? | 你结婚多久了 | 
| [13:06] | A while now. After high school, we started dating, | 有段时间了 高中毕业之后我们开始约会 | 
| [13:08] | and when it’s right, it’s right, you know? | 时机成熟了就结了 你懂吧 | 
| [13:10] | You’ve got a little boy, if I remember. | 我没记错的话你有个儿子 | 
| [13:12] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 是的 | 
| [13:13] | He’s, uh, two, going on two and a half. | 他现在两岁 马上两岁半了 | 
| [13:15] | – So… – You’re almost through the worst of it. | -所以 -你马上就要过完最难熬的时候了 | 
| [13:18] | Got four kids, including a toddler. | 我有四个孩子 有一个刚会走路 | 
| [13:21] | The first of anything’s always the hardest. | 万事开头难 | 
| [13:23] | But then you’re a vet. | 然后就能轻车熟路了 | 
| [13:25] | You already know how to do the job. | 你已经知道该怎么完成这份工作了 | 
| [13:27] | Tomorrow, just do the job. | 明天 完成任务就好 | 
| [13:29] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 警司 | 
| [13:30] | Hey, I’m giving a demonstration at my son’s school tomorrow, | 我明天要去我儿子的学校做展示 | 
| [13:33] | so I won’t be here to watch you roll out. | 就不来看你出勤了 | 
| [13:35] | Let me be the first to say welcome to SWAT. | 提前跟你说一声 欢迎来到特警队 | 
| [13:41] | Patrol send an update? | 巡逻队有新消息了吗 | 
| [13:43] | Yep. They got officers staking out Afton’s friends, | 有 他们派了警员跟踪阿夫顿的朋友 | 
| [13:46] | his three ex-wives. | 还有他的三个前妻 | 
| [13:47] | Three? Not a Catholic, I take it. | 三个 看来他不是天主教的 | 
| [13:49] | He had enough kids to qualify. No offense. | 他的孩子比神父都多 无意冒犯 | 
| [13:51] | Look, there’s only one that they haven’t found. | 看 还有一个没找到 | 
| [13:53] | It’s his oldest, Jonah. | 他最大的孩子 约拿 | 
| [13:55] | He’s a USC undergrad, 19 years old. | 南加大的大学生 十九岁 | 
| [13:57] | Not at his apartment. His phone goes to voice mail. | 不在家 电话也转进语音信箱了 | 
| [13:59] | – You think he’s with his father? – I doubt it. | -你觉得他和他爸爸在一起 -我怀疑 | 
| [14:01] | His mom, ex-wife number one, | 他妈妈 第一个前妻 | 
| [14:02] | told Street that Afton hardly ever sees the kid. | 跟斯特里特说阿夫顿很少见孩子 | 
| [14:05] | Well, this guy’s an all-around prince. | 这人真是哪方面都不落下 | 
| [14:07] | More I hear about him, the worse he sounds. | 了解得越多越觉得这个人差劲 | 
| [14:08] | Well, Street put out a BOLO for Jonah just in case. | 以防万一 斯特里特也发布了针对约拿的协查通告 | 
| [14:11] | RHD got a hit on the print from the gate intercom. | 劫案凶杀专案组查到门口对讲机上指纹的线索了 | 
| [14:14] | Otto Brady. Former Navy SEAL. | 奥特·布雷迪 前海豹突击队队员 | 
| [14:16] | Owns and operates a private security company called Capstone. | 拥有并经营一家名为顶点的私人安保公司 | 
| [14:19] | – Capstone? – Yeah, you heard of them? | -顶点 -对 你听说过吗 | 
| [14:22] | These guys work internationally. | 他们是国际公司 | 
| [14:24] | Everything from running security for high-profile assets | 涉猎广泛 从为知名财产提供安保 | 
| [14:26] | to protecting merchant vessels from pirates. | 到保护商船免受海盗骚扰 | 
| [14:28] | A few of them even got caught delivering guns | 一些人甚至被抓到过 | 
| [14:29] | to Houthi rebels in Yemen. | 为也门的胡塞叛军运送枪支 | 
| [14:31] | – So mercenaries. – I wonder how big of a payday Afton’s promised | -是雇佣兵 -我好奇阿夫顿许诺给他们多高的报酬 | 
| [14:34] | for them to be willing to shoot an FBI agent. | 他们竟然对联邦探员开枪 | 
| [14:36] | Enough to retire in luxury someplace without extradition. | 足够他们去个没有引渡条例的地方过奢华的退休生活 | 
| [14:39] | So, I got something. | 我这里有发现 | 
| [14:40] | Last year, Owen hired one of his Army Ranger buddies | 去年 欧文雇佣了一个陆军突击队的兄弟 | 
| [14:42] | to do security with us, guy named Don Harrow. | 和我们做安保工作 他叫唐·哈罗 | 
| [14:45] | He had just quit working for Capstone. | 他刚刚辞去了顶点的工作 | 
| [14:46] | Said it was a bad experience. | 他说这份工作很差劲 | 
| [14:47] | – He say why? – Not at the time, but, uh, | -他说为什么了吗 -当时没说 但是 | 
| [14:50] | he’s on his way in. Let’s ask him. | 他已经在来的路上了 我们来问问他 | 
| [14:52] | I met Brady just after he started Capstone. | 他刚刚建立顶点公司我就预见了布雷迪 | 
| [14:54] | Dude was a straight arrow. | 他是个正直的人 | 
| [14:56] | Smart, focused. | 聪明 专注 | 
| [14:57] | I left the Rangers six months prior. | 我六个月前离开了突击队 | 
| [14:59] | Felt a little lost. Figured why the hell not? | 有点迷茫 我想为什么不呢 | 
| [15:01] | – What kind of jobs did you do? – In the beginning? | -你做哪种工作 -最开始吗 | 
| [15:03] | Celebrities heading to Darfur for a humanitarian mission, | 明星去达尔富尔参加人道主义活动 | 
| [15:05] | we’d protect them. | 我们负责安保 | 
| [15:06] | Oil companies negotiating a deal in Libya, | 石油公司在利比亚谈判 | 
| [15:08] | we’d coordinate transport on the ground. | 我们负责协调陆地交通 | 
| [15:10] | Got involved in international kidnappings a few times. | 参与了几次国际绑架案 | 
| [15:12] | Rescued some kids. Those were fun. | 救了几个孩子 这些都很有趣 | 
| [15:15] | So, why’d you quit? | 那你怎么不干了 | 
| [15:17] | Brady started chasing the money. | 布雷迪开始见钱眼开 | 
| [15:19] | Didn’t matter who or where it came from. | 不在乎是谁 不在乎钱是哪来的 | 
| [15:21] | My last assignment, | 我的最后一次任务 | 
| [15:22] | we got hired to fly some French politician’s squeeze | 我们受雇运送法国政客的人质 | 
| [15:24] | to Majorca for the weekend. | 送到马略卡岛过周末 | 
| [15:26] | Easy paycheck till I saw the girl. | 简单来钱快 直到我看到了那个女孩 | 
| [15:29] | She couldn’t have been more than 13. | 她肯定没到十三岁 | 
| [15:31] | So, I told Brady we need to report the slimeball. | 我告诉布雷迪必须把这个人渣的事告诉警方 | 
| [15:33] | Brady gave me 20 seconds to get off the plane, | 布雷迪让我在二十秒内下飞机 | 
| [15:35] | or he was gonna put a bullet in my skull. | 要不然就一枪打死我 | 
| [15:38] | I got off the plane, never saw him again. | 我下了飞机 再也没见过他 | 
| [15:40] | You know anyone still working for him? | 目前为他效力的人 你还有认识的吗 | 
| [15:42] | Guys would always rotate in and out, | 公司人员流动很大 | 
| [15:44] | few ever staying longer than six months. | 很少有人能干半年以上 | 
| [15:46] | No idea who Brady’s working with now. | 不知道布雷迪现在跟谁合作 | 
| [15:48] | What about any old contacts he might lean on | 他有没有什么联络人 | 
| [15:50] | – to get out of the country? – Plenty of those. | -能送他出国 -有很多 | 
| [15:51] | I can think of a dozen just in California. | 加利福尼亚就有十几个 | 
| [15:53] | Let’s start there. | 我们就从这入手吧 | 
| [15:55] | Hey. Deac said you could use some help | 迪肯说你可能需要帮忙 | 
| [15:57] | with Harrow’s list of Capstone contacts? | 调查哈罗给出的顶点公司联络人名单 | 
| [15:59] | Yeah. Here you go. Start with the Js. | 给 从J打头的开始吧 | 
| [16:02] | Hey, you rolled out early this morning. Everything okay? | 你今早很早就出去了 没事吧 | 
| [16:05] | Yeah, good enough. I made it to work on time. | 没事 我都按时来上班了 | 
| [16:07] | Look, I’m not trying to get all up in your business, | 我不是想干涉你的事情 | 
| [16:09] | – but was that Chris who called this morning? – Yeah. | -今天早上是克里斯打的电话吗 -对 | 
| [16:12] | She wasn’t feeling great. | 她身体不舒服 | 
| [16:12] | – And needed you in person? – Come on. | -需要你亲自过去 -别这样 | 
| [16:14] | Save your interrogation techniques for the suspects, okay? | 对我就别用对付嫌犯的审讯技巧 好吗 | 
| [16:17] | Only because I took a couple calls from her myself | 因为我在柏林的时候也收到过她的电话 | 
| [16:20] | in Berlin after Erika died. | 是在艾丽卡死之后 | 
| [16:22] | Look, grief makes for bad decisions, you know? | 悲伤让人做出错误的决定 | 
| [16:25] | I’ll stop by her place later. | 我晚点去趟她家 | 
| [16:30] | – Oh, we just got a hit off the list. Omar Khaled. – What? | -名单有线索了 奥马尔·哈立德 -什么 | 
| [16:32] | Charter pilot out of San Francisco. | 旧金山的包机飞行员 | 
| [16:35] | ATC log at Van Nuys Airport | 范奈斯机场的空中交通管制日志显示 | 
| [16:37] | shows his Cessna landed there a half hour ago. | 他的塞斯纳飞机半小时之前刚刚降落 | 
| [16:38] | – Do you believe in coincidences? – Almost never. | -你相信巧合吗 -从不相信 | 
| [16:40] | Has to be Brady’s exit plan with Afton. Go. | 一定是布雷迪和阿夫顿的逃跑计划 快去 | 
| [16:52] | LAPD. Show me your hands. | 洛城警局 把手举起来 | 
| [16:53] | – Hands! – I’m unarmed! I’m just a pilot. | -举起手来 -我没有武器 我只是个飞行员 | 
| [16:55] | On your feet. Slowly. | 慢慢地站起来 | 
| [16:57] | 26-David. Plane’s empty. | 26D 飞机上没人 | 
| [16:59] | No sign of them around the hangar. | 机库附近没找到他们 | 
| [17:00] | – Where’s Brady? – I don’t know. | -布雷迪在哪 -我不知道 | 
| [17:02] | He called me this morning, | 他今早给我打电话 | 
| [17:04] | asked if I could fly a client to Beijing ASAP. | 问我能不能尽快送个客户去北京 | 
| [17:06] | He was supposed to meet me here for takeoff an hour ago. | 他本该一个小时前就找我汇合起飞了 | 
| [17:08] | Call him. | 给他打电话 | 
| [17:09] | – Get his ETA. – No, man. I can’t do that. | -问他什么时候到 -不 我可不能这么干 | 
| [17:11] | Word gets out I helped the cops bust a client, | 要是传出去我帮警察逮捕了我的客户 | 
| [17:14] | my business goes under. | 我的生意就不用干了 | 
| [17:15] | Your client Brady shot an FBI agent this morning. | 你的客户布雷迪今早对一名联邦探员开枪 | 
| [17:17] | You don’t start talking, | 要是你还不肯张嘴 | 
| [17:18] | that’s aiding and abetting a fugitive. | 那就是协助并教唆逃犯 | 
| [17:19] | You want anything else from me, | 要是你想知道别的东西 | 
| [17:20] | you need to talk to my lawyer, sir. | 你去找我的律师谈吧 警官 | 
| [17:22] | Tan, flex him. | 谭 把他带走 | 
| [17:23] | Turn around. | 转过去 | 
| [17:25] | 20-David. We got the pilot in custody, | 20D 已逮捕飞行员 | 
| [17:27] | but no Brady, no Afton. | 但是没见到布雷迪和阿夫顿 | 
| [17:28] | We’ll stay put, be ready to take them down when they show up. | 我们留在现场 等他们出现就把他们拿下 | 
| [17:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:38] | Khaled should’ve called in ten minutes ago for his check-in. | 哈立德五分钟之前应该给我打电话汇报 | 
| [17:41] | Maybe he lost track of time. | 或许他是忘了看时间了 | 
| [17:43] | There he is. | 他来了 | 
| [17:46] | That’s my son. | 我儿子 | 
| [17:52] | Jonah. | 约拿 | 
| [17:54] | I’ve been calling you for hours. | 我给你打了几个小时的电话了 | 
| [17:55] | My phone died. I spent the night at Mary’s. | 我手机没电了 我在玛丽家过的夜 | 
| [17:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了 | 
| [17:58] | You need to come with me. You’re not safe. | 你得跟我走 你现在不安全 | 
| [17:59] | Okay? Let’s go. I’ll explain on the way. Come on. | 好吗 走吧 路上再跟你解释 走吧 | 
| [18:03] | Give him a second. | 给他点时间 | 
| [18:04] | He’ll come. | 他会来的 | 
| [18:05] | Hey, we got Afton’s kid. | 我们接到阿夫顿的孩子了 | 
| [18:06] | Round up Dante and get over here. | 把但丁抓起来然后过来 | 
| [18:08] | Khaled hasn’t checked in yet, | 哈立德还没给我打电话 | 
| [18:09] | so we’re going to the safe house. | 咱们去安全屋 | 
| [18:14] | Correction. Stay put. We’ll come and get you. | 更正 待在原地 我们去找你 | 
| [18:17] | A cop just showed. | 来了个警察 | 
| [18:18] | I have visual on Jonah Afton with suspect John Afton from BOLOs. | 我看到了协查通告上的约拿·阿夫顿和约翰·阿夫顿 | 
| [18:26] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 交火 交火 | 
| [18:27] | – We got to go! – Move, kid. | -我们得走了 -走吧孩子 | 
| [18:30] | Mary! | 玛丽 | 
| [18:31] | – Dad! What the hell? – Next shot’s the messy one. | -爸 搞什么 – 下一枪她就没命了 | 
| [18:34] | What is wrong with you?! | 你搞什么 | 
| [18:36] | Move. Go, go. Move, move, move. | 走 快走 快走 | 
| [18:37] | – I’m going. I’m going. I’m going. – Move. | -我跟你走 我跟你走 -撤 | 
| [18:56] | Help’s on the way, ma’am. | 救援已经在路上了 女士 | 
| [18:57] | Suspects are in a black SUV heading southbound on Willow. | 嫌犯在垂柳路上开一辆黑色SUV朝南走了 | 
| [19:06] | Any update from Becker’s squad? | 贝克队有新消息了吗 | 
| [19:07] | Still no sign of Brady or Afton at the airport. | 在机场还是没找到布雷迪和阿夫顿 | 
| [19:09] | Their plan must’ve changed. | 他们一定是改航班了 | 
| [19:11] | What about RHD? | 劫杀组有进展了吗 | 
| [19:12] | Any leads on Jonah’s whereabouts? | 找到约拿的行踪了吗 | 
| [19:13] | Well, so far, only the description | 目前为止 只有他女朋友 | 
| [19:15] | the girlfriend gave of the getaway car. | 对逃跑所开的车的描述 | 
| [19:16] | We put out a BOLO, but nada. | 我们发布了协查通告 但是没有收获 | 
| [19:19] | They also found Jonah’s phone on a sidewalk | 我们还在几个街区之外的路边上 | 
| [19:21] | a few blocks from the scene. | 发现了约拿的手机 | 
| [19:22] | Brady must’ve figured we’d track it. | 布雷迪一定是发现了我们在跟踪 | 
| [19:23] | So, a whole lot of dead ends. | 所有线索都断了 | 
| [19:24] | Well, at least we blocked their plan A when we grabbed the pilot. | 至少抓了那个飞行员 搅乱了他们的A计划 | 
| [19:27] | They got to be scrambling for another way out. | 他们肯定在想别的逃跑计划 | 
| [19:29] | Afton could’ve been en route to Beijing | 在我们查出飞行员名字之前 | 
| [19:31] | with a glass of good champagne | 阿夫顿本可以潇洒地举着香槟杯 | 
| [19:32] | before we even knew his pilot’s name. | 飞到北京去 | 
| [19:34] | Now, why would he slow down to snatch a son he hardly sees? | 他为什么要浪费时间去劫一个平常都不见面的儿子呢 | 
| [19:37] | You don’t think it was fatherly love? | 你觉得不是出于父子亲情 | 
| [19:39] | Excuse me, Commander? | 打扰一下 指挥官 | 
| [19:40] | Just got body cam footage from the officer | 刚刚拿到警员色随身录像 | 
| [19:42] | that spotted Afton and Jonah. | 发现了阿夫顿和约拿 | 
| [19:44] | You see right there? | 看见那东西了吗 | 
| [19:45] | That’s a Finder tag. It’s a GPS tracker | 那是发现者标牌 一个全球定位追踪器 | 
| [19:47] | you can locate with an app on your phone. | 可以用手机软件追踪定位 | 
| [19:49] | Street gave me one after we spent two hours | 斯特里特给了我一个 因为我们花了两个小时 | 
| [19:51] | looking for the keys to my truck. | 找我的卡车钥匙 | 
| [19:53] | If we can access Jonah’s phone, | 如果我们能登入约拿的手机 | 
| [19:54] | we can use the app to figure out where he is. | 我们就能用软件定位他的位置 | 
| [19:56] | Or at least where his backpack is. | 或者起码定位他的背包 | 
| [19:58] | We’d need his password. | 我们需要手机密码 | 
| [19:59] | You think his girlfriend might know it? | 他女朋友会知道吗 | 
| [20:00] | Well, she’s still in surgery. | 她还在做手术 | 
| [20:01] | Gunfire ruptured her eardrum. | 被枪声撕破了耳膜 | 
| [20:03] | Why don’t you two head over there | 你俩现在就赶过去 | 
| [20:04] | and talk to her as soon as they let you. | 一得到医生准许就跟她谈谈 | 
| [20:12] | Mystery solved. | 破案了 | 
| [20:13] | Not sure I want to know. | 我不一定想知道 | 
| [20:17] | Well, I’m gonna tell you anyway. | 反正我也要告诉你 | 
| [20:18] | Remember the bar where we found my car? | 记得我的车停的那间酒吧吗 | 
| [20:21] | It was the bartender. | 是那里的酒保 | 
| [20:24] | So I made a good, safe choice. | 所以我的选择安全又稳妥 | 
| [20:26] | – No worries. – Nothing’s a choice if you can’t remember it. | -不用担心 -记都记不起来 算不上是什么选择 | 
| [20:29] | Me and him, we’re friends. | 我跟他是朋友 | 
| [20:31] | When the bartender’s your buddy, | 虽然酒保是你朋友 | 
| [20:33] | maybe you’re spending a little too much time at the bar? | 你在酒吧待的时间会不会稍微长了一点 | 
| [20:36] | You know what, I-I liked you better | 你一脸古板的样子 | 
| [20:37] | before you turned into such a prude. | 比刚刚讨厌多了 | 
| [20:39] | Why are you even here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [20:40] | Go save the rest of the world. | 快去拯救世界 | 
| [20:42] | – I’m fine. – You’re not fine. | -我好得很 -你不好 | 
| [20:44] | You’re torn up about Erika, just like the rest of us. | 你为艾丽卡的事伤心过度 大家都是 | 
| [20:47] | But getting all self-destructive | 但是自暴自弃 | 
| [20:49] | is a terrible way to handle grief. | 是处理悲伤的最差方式 | 
| [20:52] | Thanks for your personal insight. | 谢谢您的真知灼见 | 
| [20:54] | You and me, | 你和我 | 
| [20:55] | we’re the children of drunks. | 都是酒鬼的孩子 | 
| [20:57] | We know what it looks like. | 我们都知道酒鬼是什么样子 | 
| [20:59] | You’ve been drinking right now, haven’t you? | 你一直在酗酒 是不是 | 
| [21:00] | Little hair of the dog, yeah? | 借酒消愁 | 
| [21:02] | For the hangover? | 解宿醉吗 | 
| [21:04] | It helps. | 这倒是有用 | 
| [21:06] | You didn’t plan on drinking | 你没打算酗酒 | 
| [21:07] | until you blacked out last night. | 昨晚却喝晕了过去 | 
| [21:09] | But you did. | 你还是喝了 | 
| [21:10] | You didn’t plan on… | 你没想 | 
| [21:12] | ending up in some fleabag motel, but you did. | 在这破汽车酒店过夜 你还是做了 | 
| [21:14] | I should’ve never called you. | 我就不该打给你 | 
| [21:17] | Except Tan already helped me out once. | 要不是谭已经帮过我一次 | 
| [21:20] | I’ve leaned on Luca before. | 我也向卢卡求助过 | 
| [21:22] | Deacon can’t keep a secret from Hondo, | 迪肯什么事都会跟洪都说 | 
| [21:23] | and Hondo would have to tell Hicks. | 洪都也一定会告诉希克斯 | 
| [21:25] | You were the only one left standing. | 所以只有找你了 | 
| [21:27] | So don’t pat yourself on the back too hard. | 别把自己想得太高了 | 
| [21:31] | – I’ll check in with you later. – Don’t bother. | -我回头再来看你 -别麻烦了 | 
| [21:33] | You already made your point. I get it. | 你已经说明白了 我懂 | 
| [21:38] | It’s no bother at all. | 一点都不麻烦 | 
| [21:44] | Wait, hold-hold on, hold on. | 等等 稍等 稍等 | 
| [21:45] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [21:48] | I thought the teacher was in charge of the class, | 我以为班上是老师说了算 | 
| [21:49] | not some parent posse. | 不是家长团 | 
| [21:52] | I am proud of my badge. | 我为我的警徽骄傲 | 
| [21:54] | Let me ask you something– does that make me too toxic | 我想问下 我这样下个月参加科学展览会 | 
| [21:56] | to attend the science fair next month? | 会不会很不合适 | 
| [21:58] | Well, good. I’ll see you then. | 那好 到时候见 | 
| [22:04] | Something happen? | 出什么事了 | 
| [22:05] | Yeah. That was, uh, that was Matthew’s teacher. | 是马修的老师 | 
| [22:08] | I just got fired from his career day tomorrow. | 我刚被踢出了明天的职业展示日 | 
| [22:10] | – Come on, now. What? – Yeah. | -不会吧 -是啊 | 
| [22:13] | Apparently, | 显然 | 
| [22:14] | some of the parents think that a cop is the wrong kind of guest | 有些家长觉得警察这些日子 | 
| [22:17] | to have in a class these days. | 不该出现在班级 | 
| [22:20] | Sorry, man. | 很遗憾 伙计 | 
| [22:21] | What am I supposed to tell Matthew? | 我该怎么和马修说 | 
| [22:23] | He’s got no context. | 他不了解这些时事 | 
| [22:25] | We don’t let our kids watch the news. | 我们不让孩子看新闻 | 
| [22:28] | Some cops just don’t look like heroes on cell phones. | 有些警察在电话里面是展现不出自己的英雄气概的 | 
| [22:31] | So now I’m some urban war criminal… | 现在在这位自命不凡的年轻老师眼中 | 
| [22:34] | to this smug young teacher | 我就是一位藏在家长群里的 | 
| [22:36] | who’s-who’s hiding behind these parents. | 城市战争罪犯 | 
| [22:37] | – They don’t know you, Deacon. – That’s the thing. They do. | -他们不认识你 迪肯 -问题就在这 他们认识 | 
| [22:40] | I’ve known most of them since Matthew was in kindergarten. | 马修的老师 从幼儿园起我大部分都认识 | 
| [22:45] | I can’t believe it has gotten this bad. | 不敢相信 情况会变成这样 | 
| [22:48] | Deac, this ain’t nothing new. | 迪肯 这也不是第一次了 | 
| [22:49] | It’s just loud now. | 只是现在群众的声音更大了 | 
| [22:50] | And public. | 更多人在发声 | 
| [22:53] | You know, I think about officers like Grayson, Erika, | 我在想那些跟格雷森 艾丽卡一样的警官 | 
| [22:58] | shot in the line of duty. | 为人民而死 | 
| [22:59] | And you don’t like being stereotyped as a thug. | 你不喜欢大家觉得警察都是混蛋 | 
| [23:02] | Well, you know what? Nobody does. | 知道吗 没人这么看 | 
| [23:05] | You became a police officer for the same reason I did: | 你和我都是为了同一个目标而成为警察 | 
| [23:08] | to protect and to serve. | 保护市民安全 为人民服务 | 
| [23:10] | We protect the city. | 是我们在保护这座城市 | 
| [23:11] | We are not the problem. | 问题不在我们身上 | 
| [23:14] | So who is the problem? | 那到底谁出了问题 | 
| [23:18] | People who break the law. | 违反法律的人 | 
| [23:19] | And what about when cops break the law? | 如果违反法律的人是警察呢 | 
| [23:22] | Then they should be prosecuted. | 那他们应该被起诉 | 
| [23:26] | It doesn’t make the rest of us criminals. | 这并不代表所有的警察都是罪犯 | 
| [23:31] | Same’s true on both sides of the line. | 也不是所有罪犯都是警察 | 
| [23:44] | Not so much as a dead squirrel inside. | 里面很安全 | 
| [23:46] | We’re good. | 没问题 | 
| [23:50] | Put my son in a safe place. | 把我儿子安置在一个安全的地方 | 
| [23:52] | Make sure he can’t run off. | 别让他跑了 | 
| [24:13] | Don’t worry, Mr. Afton. | 别担心 阿夫顿先生 | 
| [24:16] | We’re off the grid. | 这里与世隔绝 | 
| [24:17] | No neighbors. | 周围没有居民 | 
| [24:18] | Perfect safe house. | 完美的安全屋 | 
| [24:19] | Yeah, well, we shouldn’t need a safe house. | 原本连安全屋都用不上 | 
| [24:21] | Whole thing’s been a disaster from start to finish. | 从头到尾 这件事就是灾难 | 
| [24:24] | And that FBI agent this morning, | 今早的联调局探员 | 
| [24:26] | you didn’t have to shoot him. | 你不应该开枪射他的 | 
| [24:27] | Well, he was radioing for backup. | 他当时正在请求支援 | 
| [24:30] | He was a threat to both of us. | 他对我们来说是一个威胁 | 
| [24:32] | And my son’s girlfriend? | 我儿子的女朋友呢 | 
| [24:34] | She wasn’t a threat. | 她构不成什么威胁 | 
| [24:35] | You made her a victim and a witness. | 拜你所赐 她成了受害者和目击证人 | 
| [24:38] | Due respect, | 恕我冒昧 | 
| [24:39] | we’d have made international airspace two hours ago | 两小时前我们本该登上国际航班 | 
| [24:42] | if you hadn’t slowed us down | 要不是因为你要找你儿子 | 
| [24:43] | with this side trip to grab your boy– | 拖慢了我们的行程 | 
| [24:45] | which wasn’t on the agenda. | 不然一切都在计划内 | 
| [24:47] | As if I’d take two for the price of one? | 我有要双倍报酬吗 | 
| [24:49] | You want the rest of your payment? | 你还想要尾款吗 | 
| [24:52] | Take care of business and get us out of here, | 管好你自己 带我们离开 | 
| [24:55] | without adding to the body count. | 别再杀人了 | 
| [24:58] | I’ll add a bonus for Jonah. | 至于约拿 我会多给一笔钱 | 
| [25:01] | Come find me when you have an exit strategy | 想到怎么离开了 | 
| [25:03] | that’ll actually work. | 再来找我 | 
| [25:08] | Guys, go make sure he doesn’t set off one of the booby traps | 伙计们 拿到钱之前 别让他触发到什么陷阱机关 | 
| [25:11] | and kill himself before we can collect. | 丢了性命 | 
| [25:43] | I found a way out, boss. | 我找到出路了 头儿 | 
| [25:45] | Want me to round up the crew? | 要我召集大家吗 | 
| [25:51] | One bay, and the front office looks like the size of my bathroom. | 只有一个停车位 前面的办公室跟我家厕所一样大 | 
| [25:54] | It’s such a rip-off. | 简直是敲竹杠 | 
| [25:55] | I’m sorry it didn’t work out, kid. | 抱歉没帮上忙 孩子 | 
| [25:56] | But we found another garagedown the block | 但我们在附近找到了另一家 | 
| [25:58] | with a “For rent” sign. | 挂着”出租”牌子的车库 | 
| [25:59] | We’re about to go peep the inside. | 我们打算进去看看 | 
| [26:01] | You sounded like Leroy just now. | 你刚刚听上去真相勒罗伊 | 
| [26:03] | He said I sound like you. | 他说我说话口气像你 | 
| [26:05] | We’re still on for burgers tonight, right? | 我们今晚还一起吃汉堡 对吧 | 
| [26:07] | One second. | 等一下 | 
| [26:09] | It’s my dad. | 我爸打来了 | 
| [26:09] | He’s probably trying to find me. Later. | 他可能在找我 等会说 | 
| [26:19] | It locked me out for one minute. | 锁了一分钟 | 
| [26:21] | Too many attempts. | 尝试太多次了 | 
| [26:22] | What have you tried so far? | 你都试了哪些 | 
| [26:23] | His birthday. His mom’s. His dog’s. | 他的生日 他妈妈的 他的狗的 | 
| [26:26] | Even mine. And then I tried zero-zero-zero-zero. | 还有我的都试过了 然后我试了0000 | 
| [26:30] | Okay, uh, it’s time to get creative. | 好 开动脑筋 | 
| [26:31] | Luca, what’s your password? | 卢卡 你的密码是多少 | 
| [26:33] | 0000 Zero-zero-zero-zero. | |
| [26:35] | Well, what’s yours? | 你的呢 | 
| [26:36] | My anniversary with Bonnie, so I don’t forget. | 我和邦妮的纪念日 这样才不会忘记 | 
| [26:38] | Did you and Jonah have an anniversary, Mary? | 你和约翰有纪念日吗 玛丽 | 
| [26:40] | We haven’t been together a whole year yet, | 我们在一起还不到一年 | 
| [26:42] | but our first date was in September. | 但我们初次约会是在九月 | 
| [26:45] | Not that he’d remember. | 他肯定记不住 | 
| [26:46] | He’s kind of bad with dates. | 他不擅长记日期 | 
| [26:47] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 | 
| [26:49] | The whole thing was so… | 整件事太 | 
| [26:50] | surreal. I… | 不真实了 我 | 
| [26:52] | I’d never even seen a real gun before today. | 我今天第一次见到真枪 | 
| [26:54] | You’re safe now, Mary. | 你安全了 玛丽 | 
| [26:55] | Jonah isn’t. | 约拿还不安全 | 
| [26:56] | It makes no sense. He and his dad barely talk. | 这说不通 他和他父亲几乎不说话 | 
| [26:59] | The man only cares about himself. | 那个男人只在乎自己 | 
| [27:01] | I keep telling him to cut his losses, but… | 我一直叫他别太在意这些事 但 | 
| [27:04] | my guy’s an optimist. | 他是乐观主义者 | 
| [27:06] | I love that about him. | 我就是喜欢他这点 | 
| [27:11] | It is our anniversary. | 就是我们的纪念日 | 
| [27:14] | Just please let me know as soon as you’ve found him. | 找到他了请尽快通知我 | 
| [27:17] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [27:18] | Here we go. | 走吧 | 
| [27:19] | His backpack is way up by Angeles National Forest. | 他的背包在洛杉矶国家森林附近 | 
| [27:22] | If he has his pack with him, | 要是包在他身边 | 
| [27:24] | we got him. | 就能找到他 | 
| [27:25] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [27:36] | Car’s gone. | 车不在 | 
| [27:41] | Where’s Brady? Where’s Collins? | 布雷迪呢 还有柯林斯 | 
| [27:43] | Probably out grabbing fresh wheels. | 可能去买新轮胎了 | 
| [27:47] | Jonah? | 约拿 | 
| [27:49] | This will all make sense soon enough. | 很快你就会明白 | 
| [27:53] | I’m very sorry for what I’ve put you through. | 很抱歉让你经历了这些 | 
| [27:56] | I’m sorry for a lot of the things I’ve done. | 我做过很多不好的事 对不起 | 
| [27:59] | But we’re family. | 但我们是一家人 | 
| [28:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [28:05] | Please talk to me. | 说句话吧 | 
| [28:09] | Jonah? | 约拿 | 
| [28:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [28:12] | Help me move this. | 帮我把这个挪开 | 
| [28:22] | Where the hell is my son? | 我儿子在哪 | 
| [28:24] | Call Brady! | 打给布雷迪 | 
| [28:30] | Straight to voice mail. | 转到语音信箱了 | 
| [28:31] | I’ll take a look around. | 我四处看看 | 
| [28:32] | Keep him here. | 别让他乱跑 | 
| [28:39] | 30D 30-David. | |
| [28:40] | One suspect leaving the house. | 一位嫌犯离开小屋 | 
| [28:41] | – He’s armed. – We’ll handle him. | -他有武器 -我们可以搞定 | 
| [28:43] | – You and Stevens cover the one-side. – Roger that. | -你和史蒂文斯守一边 -收到 | 
| [28:45] | – Street, cover the perimeter with 50-David. – Roger. | -斯特里特 和50D驻守周围 -收到 | 
| [28:47] | Tan, let’s move. | 谭 我们走 | 
| [28:57] | Two suspects inside. | 屋内有两名嫌犯 | 
| [29:11] | It’s… not here! | 东西不见了 | 
| [29:17] | Dante? | 但丁 | 
| [29:18] | Brady? | 布雷迪 | 
| [29:19] | Call out! | 求助 | 
| [29:22] | Whoever’s there, you’re on private property. | 外面的 你们侵犯了私人领地 | 
| [29:25] | I have the right to use deadly force against you. | 我有权对你们使用致命性武器 | 
| [29:32] | LAPD! Stop right there! | 洛城警局 不许动 | 
| [29:34] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 | 
| [29:36] | Tan! Cover! | 谭 掩护我 | 
| [29:56] | Tan! Get down! | 谭 趴下 | 
| [30:00] | Tan! | 谭 | 
| [30:06] | Tan. | 谭 | 
| [30:07] | Tan! Are you all right? | 谭 你还好吗 | 
| [30:12] | Vest saved your life, man. | 防弹衣救了你 伙计 | 
| [30:14] | We got to move. | 我们得走了 | 
| [30:15] | 20-David. We need backup. | 20D 我们需要支援 | 
| [30:16] | Let me get you out of here. | 我带你离开 | 
| [30:20] | Behind you! | 当心身后 | 
| [30:42] | On your stomach! | 趴下 | 
| [30:44] | Stay down! | 别动 | 
| [30:45] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 | 
| [30:47] | Don’t die for a paycheck, man. | 别为了钱不要命 伙计 | 
| [30:48] | It’s not your war anymore. | 这事和你已经没关系了 | 
| [30:51] | Well, at least you’re vertical. You all right? | 至少你还站得起来 你还好吗 | 
| [30:53] | Second hit this year. | 今年第二次中弹了 | 
| [30:55] | Let’s make it your last, man. | 希望是最后一次 伙计 | 
| [30:56] | How’d you spot the trap? | 你怎么发现陷阱的 | 
| [30:57] | I saw the metal in the bushes. | 我看到灌木丛里有金属 | 
| [30:59] | Motion-activated remote trigger, right? | 远程动作感应触发器 对吧 | 
| [31:01] | I have the right to remain silent. | 我有权保持沉默 | 
| [31:03] | Yes, you do. This is 20-David. | 没错 这里是20D | 
| [31:06] | Suspect in custody. Any sign of Jonah Brady? | 嫌犯已被控制 找到约拿·布雷迪了吗 | 
| [31:09] | Negative. | 没有 | 
| [31:10] | Just his backpack. | 只有他的背包 | 
| [31:12] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [31:14] | All right, thanks for letting me know. | 好 谢谢你告诉我 | 
| [31:16] | But please tell his mom how sorry I am. | 请替我像他妈妈表达我的歉意 | 
| [31:22] | That was Valdez. | 是瓦德兹 | 
| [31:23] | Agent Grayson died during surgery. | 格雷森探员在手术中死亡 | 
| [31:26] | How’s Valdez holding up? | 瓦德兹还好吗 | 
| [31:32] | Hardest day of my whole career was losing Erika, | 失去艾丽卡 我还得亲自把她的死讯带给她姐姐 | 
| [31:34] | and having to notify her sister. | 那是我职业生涯中最艰难的一天 | 
| [31:36] | SWAT trains you for a lot, but… never that. | 特警队有各式各样的训练 却没有教给我们这个 | 
| [31:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [31:44] | Already one mother’s lost her son today. | 今天已经有一位母亲失去了儿子 | 
| [31:46] | Let’s make sure Jonah’s mother has a different ending. | 让我们确保约拿的母亲不会 | 
| [31:50] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 | 
| [31:57] | The FBI agent shot this morning? | 今早被枪击的联调局探员 | 
| [31:59] | He just died. | 刚刚去世 | 
| [32:01] | Which means your son is being held by a murderer. | 也就是说你儿子正被一名杀人犯挟持 | 
| [32:05] | Do you have any idea where Brady could be taking your boy? | 你知道布雷迪会带你儿子去哪吗 | 
| [32:07] | Anything he said, anything you saw? | 他说过什么 你看到过什么 | 
| [32:09] | No. We were all at the cabin together. | 没有 我们当时都在小木屋里 | 
| [32:12] | I needed some air. | 我想出去透透气 | 
| [32:13] | When I came back in, they were both gone. | 回来的时候 他们都不见了 | 
| [32:15] | They were just… gone. | 就这么不见了 | 
| [32:18] | I would tell you if I knew. | 如果我知道 会告诉你的 | 
| [32:20] | I may be a terrible father, but I would never intentionally… | 我也许是个糟糕的父亲 但我绝不会故意 | 
| [32:23] | It doesn’t mean you don’t love your son. | 这并不代表你不爱你儿子 | 
| [32:26] | You could be partway to China | 如果不把约拿牵扯进来 | 
| [32:27] | if you had just left Jonah out of it. | 你都在去中国的路上了 | 
| [32:29] | Why did you grab him? | 你为什么要找他 | 
| [32:31] | He was my exit plan. | 他就是我的逃跑计划 | 
| [32:33] | Help me out here. | 请说明白一点 | 
| [32:34] | Hoffenberg, Madoff– | 霍芬伯格 马多夫 | 
| [32:37] | I’m smarter than they were. | 我比他们聪明 | 
| [32:39] | When I started my account, I knew I could crash and burn, | 我开设账户时 就铺好了万一失败的后路 | 
| [32:41] | and so I planned in advance. | 所以我提前做了计划 | 
| [32:43] | I opened up a Swiss bank account | 在约拿刚满十二岁时 | 
| [32:45] | in Jonah’s name when he turned 12, | 就在瑞士以他之名开了一个账户 | 
| [32:46] | and loaded it up year after year– | 随着年月增长 资产不断积累 | 
| [32:50] | 130 million dollars. | 一点三亿美元 | 
| [32:53] | An escape hatch. | 你的跑路费 | 
| [32:55] | Jonah never knew about it? | 约拿不知道这件事吗 | 
| [32:56] | I couldn’t count on cooperation. | 他不会乖乖听话 | 
| [32:58] | I had full control over the account until he was 18. | 在他满十八之前 账户完全由我控制 | 
| [33:01] | I was going to transfer the funds into a new account. | 我本来打算把钱转到一个新账户里 | 
| [33:04] | Then the Feds started poking around. | 这时联调局开始查我 | 
| [33:06] | You couldn’t move the money without raising any red flags, right? | 你没办法安全地把钱转移 | 
| [33:08] | Jonah turned 18, | 约拿满了十八岁 | 
| [33:09] | I needed him to access the funds. | 我需要他的许可才能动那笔钱 | 
| [33:11] | That’s… that’s why I couldn’t leave him behind. | 所以我不能不带他走 | 
| [33:14] | – Did you tell Brady about this? – No, of course not. | -你和布雷迪说了这些吗 -当然没说 | 
| [33:17] | But I had the statements for the account inside my bag, | 但我包里有对账单 | 
| [33:20] | along with all of the other information | 让约拿将账户的资金全部转移出来所需的 | 
| [33:22] | for Jonah to zero out his own account, and, | 所有其它信息 | 
| [33:25] | I saw the statements were missing | 就在你们进来之前 | 
| [33:27] | just before you broke down the door. | 我看到对账单不见了 | 
| [33:29] | So Brady figured out that Jonah was a bigger asset than you were, | 言下之意是布雷迪发现约拿比你更重要 | 
| [33:31] | and easier to handle. | 更容易掌控 | 
| [33:32] | I should have never put Jonah into this. | 我就不该把约拿卷进来 | 
| [33:35] | Do you really think you could save my son? | 你们真的能救我儿子吗 | 
| [33:40] | We’re gonna try. | 我们会尽全力 | 
| [33:43] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [33:44] | Lucky. | 很幸运 | 
| [33:45] | I’m very glad for that. | 很高兴知道你没事 | 
| [33:46] | Were you able to squeeze any info | 你能从小屋里的两名雇佣兵身上 | 
| [33:48] | out of the two mercs from the cabin? | 套出任何信息吗 | 
| [33:50] | Roger Irving, ex-Delta Force. | 罗杰·欧文 前三角洲特种部队队员 | 
| [33:52] | And Jeffrey Dante, ex-Green Beret. | 杰弗里·但丁 前陆军特种部队成员 | 
| [33:54] | Both of them very willing to cooperate now. | 他们俩现在都很愿意配合 | 
| [33:55] | Zero honor among thieves. | 当贼并不光荣 | 
| [33:57] | Either of them know where Brady took Jonah? | 他们都不知道布雷迪带约拿去哪吗 | 
| [33:59] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [33:59] | But they gave up the fourth man on Brady’s team– | 但他们说出了布雷迪团伙的第四个人是谁 | 
| [34:01] | Michael Collins, ex-Marine Raider. | 迈克尔·柯林斯 前役海军陆战队突袭兵团 | 
| [34:03] | Special Ops has a lot to answer for with these guys. | 特别行动小组要对这些人负责 | 
| [34:06] | We checked his contacts in the L.A. area. | 我们查过他的联络人在洛杉矶 | 
| [34:08] | Well, it turns out Collins has a cousin, | 发现柯林斯有个亲戚 | 
| [34:10] | Scott Young, operates an offshore | 斯科特·杨 经营一艘离岸补给船 | 
| [34:11] | supply ship that docked at the Port of L.A. | 两天前在洛杉矶港口停靠 | 
| [34:13] | two days ago to refuel and reload. | 加油补给物资 | 
| [34:15] | It’s scheduled to depart tomorrow. | 预定明天离港 | 
| [34:17] | Interesting. | 这下有意思了 | 
| [34:19] | 特警队通知 船舶交通管制中心最新报告 斯科特·杨离港时间提前至今日16点15分 由圣佩德罗出发 | |
| [34:20] | It’s an update from Vessel Traffic Control. | 这是船舶交通管制中心的最新报告 | 
| [34:22] | Young moved up his departure. | 杨要提前离港 | 
| [34:23] | Scheduled to leave in 20 minutes. | 计划二十分钟后出发 | 
| [34:25] | Smart money says Jonah’s on that boat. | 我打赌约拿就在那艘船上 | 
| [34:27] | 20 minutes to get to San Pedro? | 二十分钟到达圣佩德罗吗 | 
| [34:28] | I’ll tell Air Supportto prep the bird. Go. | 我让空中支援队准备飞机 去吧 | 
| [34:55] | We are casting off in two minutes. | 我们两分钟后出发 | 
| [34:59] | So, we’ll… | 那我们就… | 
| [35:02] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 | 
| [35:03] | Yeah, he’s… | 嗯 他… | 
| [35:04] | I got to keep my… my golden goose fed. | 我不能怠慢我的摇钱树 | 
| [35:12] | Not even a squeak, | 不准出声 | 
| [35:14] | or else I call my guys | 不然我就打电话给我的人 | 
| [35:15] | and have ’em cut your daddy’s throat. | 让他们割断你老爸的喉咙 | 
| [35:18] | Understood? | 明白吗 | 
| [36:15] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 | 
| [36:16] | Drop it! | 放下 | 
| [36:18] | Hands on your head! Don’t move! | 双手举过头顶 别动 | 
| [36:20] | 30-David. One suspect down, | 这里是30D 一名疑犯已倒地 | 
| [36:21] | one in custody. | 一名已扣押 | 
| [36:22] | No sign of Jonah or Brady. | 没有看到约拿或布雷迪 | 
| [36:23] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [36:32] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 | 
| [36:35] | Hondo, on your six. | 洪都 我在你后方 | 
| [36:40] | There’s an open hatch maybe 15 feet behind him. | 在他身后四百米处有个打开的舱门 | 
| [36:42] | Keep him busy. | 转移他的注意力 | 
| [36:46] | Stay right there! | 别动 | 
| [36:46] | Not another step! | 别再往前 | 
| [36:47] | Mr. Brady, we just want to end this peacefully. | 布雷迪先生 我们只想和平地解决此事 | 
| [36:49] | So do you. | 你也是 | 
| [36:50] | – Nobody needs to get hurt. – Come any closer, | -不需要伤害任何人 -再靠近一步 | 
| [36:52] | Jonah here gets a bullet. | 约拿就要挨子弹了 | 
| [36:54] | Which would be sad for the kid, | 这对孩子来说是很可怜的 | 
| [36:56] | but he’s gonna die before I do. | 但是他会比我先死 | 
| [37:00] | You hearing me?! | 你们听到了吗 | 
| [37:00] | Yeah. Let’s figure out a better plan. | 我们想个更好的办法吧 | 
| [37:02] | How about a chopper, fully fueled? | 给你一架加满油的直升机怎么样 | 
| [37:04] | You can be in Tijuana by happy hour. | 傍晚你就可以到墨西哥提华纳市了 | 
| [37:06] | Just give us Jonah. | 你只用交出约拿 | 
| [37:07] | I want you to back away in five seconds, | 我要你们在五秒之内撤退 | 
| [37:09] | or I empty half my mag into the kid. | 不然我就把半膛子弹打进这小子脑袋里 | 
| [37:12] | Five, four. | 五 四 | 
| [37:14] | – Come on, Hondo. – Three! | -快点 洪都 -三 | 
| [37:20] | Stay down! | 别起立 | 
| [37:21] | – You got him, Tan? – Yeah. | -你控制住他了吗 谭 -控制住了 | 
| [37:23] | Hands behind your back now! | 双手放身后 | 
| [37:25] | Jonah, you’re okay. We got you. | 约拿 没事了 你获救了 | 
| [37:28] | Mary’s okay. She’s in the hospital. | 玛丽也没事 她在医院 | 
| [37:30] | What about my dad? | 那我爸呢 | 
| [37:32] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 | 
| [37:34] | He’s been arrested, but he’s safe. | 他被逮捕了 但他很安全 | 
| [37:39] | This is 20-David, we’re Code 4. | 这里是20D 无需支援 | 
| [37:41] | Hostage unharmed. Suspects in custody. | 人质未受伤 嫌犯已收押 | 
| [37:58] | After-action’s done. Just missing your signature. | 事后报告已完成 就差你的签名了 | 
| [38:00] | I’ll get to it in a bit. How’s Jonah? | 我马上看 约拿怎么样了 | 
| [38:04] | First question he asked– was his dad okay. | 他被救后的第一个问题 是问他爸有事没 | 
| [38:07] | After everything his father did to him. | 尽管他父亲这样对他 | 
| [38:09] | My son and I put each other through hell, | 我儿子和我也谁也不对付谁 | 
| [38:12] | but when it’s all said and done, we’re still father and son. | 但我们总归还是父子 | 
| [38:16] | That’s a tough bond to break. | 毕竟血浓于水 | 
| [38:20] | Or to fake. | 谁也替代不了 | 
| [38:25] | How’s Darryl? | 达瑞尔怎么样了 | 
| [38:28] | Still staying out of trouble? | 还老实吗 | 
| [38:31] | Yeah… for now. | 目前还好 | 
| [38:35] | See you tomorrow, Commander. | 明天见 指挥官 | 
| [38:43] | Hey, good night, Sergeant. Hope the kids enjoy your demo. | 晚安 警司 希望你儿子喜欢你的展示 | 
| [38:46] | Turns out I won’t be doing the demo. | 明天不用我展示了 | 
| [38:49] | Some other parents don’t want a cop in the classroom. | 有些家长不希望警察出现在教室里 | 
| [38:52] | We used to be the good guys. | 以前我们在人民心中还是好人 | 
| [38:53] | Yeah, before cancel culture took over. | 直到取缔文化开始流行 | 
| [38:55] | How do you cancel the police? | 警察怎么取缔 | 
| [38:58] | I know these parents. Shadow in the driveway, | 我了解这些家长 自己家一有风吹草动 | 
| [39:00] | they are speed-dialing 911 for help. | 就赶鸭子上架一般地打报警热线 | 
| [39:05] | Why are you here so late? | 怎么这么晚还不下班 | 
| [39:08] | I was hoping our kid’ll be asleep by the time I got there. | 我想等孩子们睡着再回家 | 
| [39:11] | Well, that’s honest. | 这是大实话 | 
| [39:12] | I had no idea how hard this was gonna be. | 不知道哄觉有这么难 | 
| [39:14] | Annie’s kind of an expert on toddlers. | 安妮也算是个带娃专家了 | 
| [39:17] | Why don’t you and the family come over | 要不周五晚上和家人一起 | 
| [39:18] | for dinner Friday night? | 来我家吃晚饭 | 
| [39:19] | She can share some of her sleep management tips, | 她可以分享一些哄睡小妙招 | 
| [39:21] | and, uh, we can celebrate your first week on SWAT. | 也顺便给你庆祝一下来特警队第一周 | 
| [39:24] | Check with your wife, let me know. | 跟你妻子商量一下 确定了跟我说 | 
| [39:25] | I’m saying “Yes” for both of us right now. | 我现在就可以代表我们两个答应了 | 
| [39:27] | Jenna would just be happy to talk to survivors. | 詹娜会很乐意跟过来人聊聊的 | 
| [39:34] | What’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [39:36] | So, um, I did some thinking after you left. | 你走后我好好想了想 | 
| [39:41] | Like, real thinking. | 很认真地想过了 | 
| [39:43] | How I’m always the tough chick who helps other people. | 一直以来 我都是那个帮助别人的女强人 | 
| [39:46] | Helped, uh, Erika get dead. | 是我害艾丽卡没命的 | 
| [39:49] | Chris, you got to stop this. What does Dr. Wendy call it? | 克里斯 你不能这样 温蒂医生是怎么说的来着 | 
| [39:51] | – Negative rumination? – I know. | -消极反思 -我知道 | 
| [39:53] | I’m a mess. | 我现在一团糟 | 
| [39:55] | Vodka wears off, and Erika’s still dead, and I feel worse. | 酒劲过了 艾丽卡还是没有复生 我感觉更糟了 | 
| [39:59] | But I, um… I checked around. | 但是 我打听过了 | 
| [40:01] | And there’s a community center near here | 附近有个社区中心 | 
| [40:04] | that has a grief group this evening. | 今晚有个走出悲伤互助小组会 | 
| [40:08] | Could you maybe come with me? | 你能陪我去吗 | 
| [40:11] | Your wheels or mine? | 开你的车还是坐我的 | 
| [40:14] | Yours. | 你的 | 
| [40:16] | I’ll go slow. | 我会开慢一点的 | 
| [40:17] | Is that a threat or a promise? | 你是威胁我还是安慰我 | 
| [40:40] | Hey, D, it’s Hondo. What’s your ETA? | 小达 我是洪都 你什么时候回 | 
| [40:42] | I’m heating up that grill pan, and I got your favorite fries. | 我现在在热锅了 我还买了你最喜欢的薯条 | 
| [40:49] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 | 
| [40:50] | That’s me on your voice mail. | 我刚给你语音信箱留言 | 
| [40:53] | Hope you’re hungry. | 你一定饿了吧 | 
| [40:54] | Oh, nah, man.I just ate Mexican with my dad. | 我不饿 我刚跟我爸吃了墨西哥菜 | 
| [40:58] | Oh, I completely forgot. | 我完全忘记了 | 
| [41:00] | Um, c-can we do it tomorrow? | 我们明天再一起吃 可以吗 | 
| [41:05] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [41:07] | What are you gonna eat? | 你吃什么 | 
| [41:09] | I got a whole enchilada in here I haven’t touched. | 我这有个墨西哥卷饼 没动过 | 
| [41:10] | No, it’s all good. | 不用了 | 
| [41:11] | There’s room in the fridge. Give me that. | 冰箱里还有位置 给我吧 | 
| [41:16] | So, how’d the second garage go? | 第二个汽修厂怎么样 | 
| [41:19] | It was right. | 还不错 | 
| [41:20] | We’re gonna take it. | 我们准备租下了 | 
| [41:22] | Oh, yeah? Nice. | 是吗 太好了 | 
| [41:23] | Can’t wait to see it. | 等不及想去看看了 | 
| [41:27] | So I’m sure you got some homework to do, right? | 你一定有作业要做吧 | 
| [41:29] | Oh, yeah. I’m-a sit with you. | 有 我陪你坐坐 | 
| [41:31] | Nah, nah, no need. | 不 不用了 | 
| [41:33] | You go handle your business. | 你去忙你的吧 | 
| [41:34] | You’re not gonna slack on my account. | 不能因为我而偷懒 | 
| [41:36] | Keep hustling, | 坚持努力 | 
| [41:38] | keep grinding, putting in the work. | 继续加油 努力投入 | 
| [41:40] | My pops tell you that? | 是我爸教你的 | 
| [41:41] | Nah, my dad always says it. | 不是 我爸经常这么说 | 
| [41:44] | Kept him alive in prison. | 这几句话让他在监狱里活了下来 | 
| [41:45] | Solid words, right? | 是金句吧 | 
| [41:47] | No doubt. | 当然 | 
| [41:49] | Peace. | 回见 |