时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I have been working so hard to do good. | 我一直在努力做好事 |
[00:04] | I tell the people in this community | 我告诉这个社区的居民 |
[00:06] | that police can do better, that we will do better, | 警察可以更好 我们一定会更好 |
[00:09] | and I’m not getting anywhere. | 然而我毫无建树 |
[00:10] | I know you’re busy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[00:11] | but I called the prison to check on your mom. | 但我打给监狱问了你妈妈的情况 |
[00:12] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[00:13] | I talked to a doctor. It’s something with her liver. | 我和医生谈过了 她肝脏出了问题 |
[00:15] | You know you still have time to fix things with her. | 你依然有时间修复和她之间的关系 |
[00:18] | I’m Nora Fowler, tactical medic. | 我是诺拉·福勒 战术医疗员 |
[00:20] | I handpicked you for this team. | 是我亲自挑选了你 |
[00:21] | I read what happened to you overseas. | 我看过你在国外的经历 |
[00:23] | Someone you knew? Your KIA bracelet. | 是你认识的人吗 你戴的纪念手环 |
[00:25] | Yeah, he was. | 是的 |
[00:26] | Next time we have a night off, | 下次晚上休息时 |
[00:27] | I’ll take you through the SWAT training course. | 我就带你过一遍特警队的培训课程 |
[00:29] | I’ll get the best out of you. | 让你发挥出自己最大的优势 |
[00:31] | One of my guys, | 我队里的一个人 |
[00:32] | he uncovered a group of racist cops in the department. | 向我揭发局里有一群警察是种族主义分子 |
[00:34] | When I give this to I.A., | 一旦我把这个递交给内务部 |
[00:36] | an official investigation will open. | 就会展开正式调查 |
[00:38] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[00:39] | No, but I can’t do nothing. | 不确定 但我不能坐视不管 |
[00:42] | Sorry it took me a while to figure out the right thing to do. | 抱歉我花了一点时间才想清楚该怎么做 |
[00:44] | We good? | 我们没事吧 |
[00:45] | We’re good. | 没事 |
[00:54] | Hey, man, you know what’s up! | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[00:57] | Where my lawyer at, man? Come on! | 我的律师呢 回答我 |
[01:01] | Nothing to be curious about. Just another courthouse. | 没什么新奇的 法院都一样 |
[01:04] | – Hermano. – Keep walking, Diaz. | -兄弟 -别停下 迪亚兹 |
[01:05] | That’s my brother in there, man. | 那是我兄弟 |
[01:06] | Put me in with my boys. | 我要和我兄弟关一起 |
[01:08] | Stop here. | 停 |
[01:09] | Come on. Why I got to be alone? | 不是吧 为什么只有我一个人 |
[01:11] | Warden says you four don’t play nice. | 典狱长说你们四个不老实 |
[01:13] | Mostly you. | 尤其是你 |
[01:14] | Now step inside. | 进去吧 |
[01:30] | Public defender thought you might want to wear it, | 公设律师希望你穿上这个 |
[01:32] | show the jury what an outstanding citizen you are. | 向陪审团表现你是一名杰出的市民 |
[01:50] | – We good, Deputy? – All set. | -可以了吗 警官 -都准备好了 |
[01:51] | Holler when you’re done. | 完事了喊一声 |
[01:52] | – I’ll have your stuff ready to go. – All right. | -我把你的东西准备好 -好 |
[01:54] | So Legal Affairs confirmed that the defense attorney | 法务部确认了辩方律师 |
[01:56] | only needs us as rebuttal witnesses. | 只需要我们作为辩方证人出席 |
[01:58] | – Should be out of here in no time. – Yeah, okay, Deac. | -应该很快就能完事 -好吧 迪肯 |
[02:00] | When was the last time you got out of court in no time? | 我们什么时候上法庭能很快完事的 |
[02:03] | Today would be the first. | 今天会是第一次 |
[02:04] | Exactly. | 是吧 |
[02:09] | You know, I got to be honest, man, | 老实说 |
[02:11] | a civilian gets injured in a raid, | 突袭中有平民受伤 |
[02:13] | and the officer who broke down the door admits he was at fault? | 破门的警官承认是自己的过失 |
[02:18] | I’m just not sure how I feel | 这样被叫上庭代表政府出庭作证 |
[02:19] | about being called in to testify on behalf of the city. | 真不知道我该作何感受 |
[02:22] | It’s not anything we haven’t done dozens of times before. | 我们之前也经历过好多次了 |
[02:26] | SWAT was just there for support. | 特警队只是去支援的 |
[02:29] | That the only thing that’s bugging you? | 只是这件事让你心烦吗 |
[02:32] | Real talk? | 说真心话 |
[02:34] | It’s been a week since Durham got suspended, | 杜伦已经停职一星期了 |
[02:36] | yet he and his pals are still LAPD. | 他和他的哥们还没离开洛城警局 |
[02:39] | I don’t know, I just keep asking myself questions | 我也说不上来 我只是不断 |
[02:40] | about the union and the city bureaucracy. | 质疑着工会和市政府 |
[02:43] | Takes a while to get an officer off the street. | 解雇一名警察需要时间 |
[02:45] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[02:47] | Doesn’t feel like justice, Deac. | 感觉没有得到正义 迪肯 |
[02:49] | Just a lot of red tape and delays. | 只是很多繁文缛节和展转推脱 |
[02:52] | The city expects a lot from us cops. | 政府对警察期望很高 |
[02:53] | Maybe I expect more from them. | 或许我对政府期望更高 |
[02:56] | Sergeants. | 警司 |
[02:57] | Tony Jacobs, assistant city attorney. | 托尼·雅各布斯 助理市检察官 |
[03:00] | Thanks for coming in early. I know it’s a pain. | 谢谢你们提前过来 我知道你们不容易 |
[03:01] | It’s not a problem. Beats dealing with the morning rush. | 没事 比赶早高峰强 |
[03:04] | Hey, listen, you seem to have a good amount of testimony | 看上去这个案子你已经收集了很多证词了 |
[03:06] | for this case already. | 很多证词了 |
[03:08] | Why do you need us? | 为什么还需要我们出庭作证 |
[03:09] | Cut right to the chase, huh? | 一上来就开门见山 |
[03:11] | Well, frankly, what this woman | 老实说 这位女士 |
[03:12] | is asking for in damages is excessive. | 要求的赔偿金额过高 |
[03:14] | Testimony from two SWAT sergeants | 两位特警队警司的证词 |
[03:15] | could go a long way in the court. | 在法庭上更站得住脚 |
[03:17] | Just follow my lead on the stand. | 在证人席上跟着我的引导就行了 |
[03:18] | We’ll have you out of here in a jiff. | 二位很快就能离开这里了 |
[03:21] | Our courtroom’s on the third floor. | 法庭在三楼 |
[03:33] | – Jimmy. – Hi, Mom. | -吉米 -妈 |
[03:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[03:36] | Oh, my gosh, I must be a complete mess. | 天呐 我现在一定很邋遢 |
[03:38] | I wish I’d known that you were coming. | 怎么来之前不说一声 |
[03:41] | How did you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道我在这的 |
[03:44] | I called the prison and they said they transferred you. | 我打给监狱 他们说你被转走了 |
[03:46] | The doctor said there’s a real problem with your liver? | 医生说你的肝出了问题 |
[03:49] | Oh, sweetie, you don’t have to worry about that. | 亲爱的 不用担心 |
[03:52] | I told them not to tell you. | 我跟他们说了不要告诉你 |
[03:53] | I mean, I specifically asked them not to contact you. | 我特别强调了不要联系你 |
[03:56] | Really? ‘Cause if that’s true, | 是吗 要真是这样 |
[03:58] | they violated some pretty major privacy laws. | 他们就违反了隐私法 挺严重的 |
[04:00] | Maybe I should go talk to them. | 我跟他们谈谈去 |
[04:01] | No, no, no, Jimmy, Jimmy, don’t-don’t bother. | 别 别 别 吉米 吉米 不用了 |
[04:04] | Look, maybe I did sign something. | 或许是我签了什么文件 |
[04:06] | They were putting so many things in front of me | 他们在我面前摆了一堆文件 |
[04:09] | and I’m on all these medications, and… | 我还吃着药 还有… |
[04:12] | I mean, maybe-maybe one of them | 或许有个人 |
[04:13] | was a-a privacy waiver, I… | 不受隐私法管 我… |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[04:19] | You know, I’ve been here less than a minute, | 我刚踏进这里 |
[04:20] | and I already feel like I’m being played. | 就感觉自己被摆了一道 |
[04:22] | Sweetie, don’t do this. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[04:24] | You’re here. | 来都来了 |
[04:26] | Who knows how many moments like this we have left? | 谁知道我们还有多少母子团聚的时间 |
[04:33] | Okay, you want to know the truth? | 好吧 你想听实话吗 |
[04:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | I’m dying, okay? | 我快死了 好吗 |
[04:39] | My liver’s shot, and with my history of addiction, | 我的肝不行了 根据我的毒瘾史 |
[04:42] | I don’t stand a hope of getting on the waiting list for a new one. | 也没什么希望等到新肝脏了 |
[04:45] | So… | 所以 |
[04:47] | Look, I’ve had a lot of time to lie here and think. | 我有很多时间都躺在这思考 |
[04:52] | Jimmy, I’m so sorry. | 吉米 很对不起 |
[04:55] | I’m sorry that I screwed you out of a childhood, | 很抱歉在你童年时没有好好待你 |
[04:58] | and caused you grief ever since. | 给你造成了心里创伤 |
[05:00] | I was a lousy mom. | 我是个差劲的妈妈 |
[05:03] | I just want you to promise me something. | 我只是希望你答应我一件事 |
[05:06] | I want you to promise me that you do not blame yourself | 我要你答应我 不要责怪自己 |
[05:09] | for getting me locked up again. | 再次把我送进监狱 |
[05:11] | It was not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[05:12] | And if I’d listened to you sooner | 要是我早点听你的话 |
[05:14] | and straightened out my life, | 理顺我的生活 |
[05:15] | then maybe I wouldn’t be here now. | 或许我就不会在这了 |
[05:21] | Is there anything you need? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[05:23] | No, nothing. I… | 没有 我… |
[05:25] | Just, will-will you come sit with me? | 你能陪我坐坐吗 |
[05:28] | Tell me about your life, | 给我讲讲你的生活 |
[05:30] | about what’s going on with you. | 最近过得怎么样 |
[05:33] | Please? | 求你了 |
[05:46] | So I overheard the plaintiff’s lawyer out there. | 我无意中听到原告律师的谈话 |
[05:48] | He’s been trying to settle for a fraction of the original claim. | 他一直想以最初索赔金额的一小部分达成和解 |
[05:51] | – The city won’t agree. – Why not? | -市里不同意 -为什么 |
[05:53] | Well, I guess Jacobs finagled | 我猜是雅各布斯投机取巧 |
[05:54] | a last-minute reassignment | 在最后一刻申请案件重新分配 |
[05:55] | so the case would be heard by this judge specifically. | 所以案子将指定这位法官审理 |
[05:57] | She’s notorious for backing the badge. | 她偏袒警察 声名在外 |
[06:00] | The city’s playing hardball. | 政府使出了强硬手段 |
[06:02] | So the city attorney is using us to sink this lady’s case. | 这么说市检察官是要利用我们搞砸这位女士的案子 |
[06:07] | There’s a decent chance | 她的赢面很大 |
[06:08] | that she deserves every dollar that she’s asking for. | 她要求的赔偿也合情合理 |
[06:16] | Mr. Jacobs. | 雅各布斯先生 |
[06:18] | I’d be lying if I didn’t say | 实不相瞒 |
[06:19] | I was having second thoughts about testifying. | 我在重新考虑出庭作证 |
[06:21] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[06:22] | Feels like you’re using SWAT’s reputation | 感觉你是在利用特警队的名誉 |
[06:24] | to score points that you can’t get any other way. | 来给自己增加其它方法得不到的筹码 |
[06:26] | I’m not asking you to lie, Sergeant. | 我没有要你撒谎 警司 |
[06:27] | I’m not sure I’m down to be used like that. | 我不确定我想这样被人利用 |
[06:29] | You’re kidding. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[06:31] | You spring this on me right now? | 你现在突然告诉我这个 |
[06:32] | You’re a public servant, same as me. | 你和我一样 都是人民公仆 |
[06:34] | We both have obligations to the city. | 我们都有为这座城市服务的义务 |
[06:35] | No, we have obligations to the citizens, not the city. | 不对 我们有为市民服务的义务 不是政府 |
[06:40] | Sergeant Kay? What about you? | 凯警司 你呢 |
[06:44] | Can you, uh, give us a minute, please? | 能给我们一点时间吗 |
[06:52] | You serious about this? | 你是来认真的吗 |
[06:54] | I’m dead-ass serious, Deacon. | 再认真不过了 迪肯 |
[06:57] | I’m just about done with “Business as usual” these days. | 这些天来 我受够”公事公办”了 |
[07:04] | Dr. Hale? Hi. | 黑尔医生 你好 |
[07:06] | I’m, uh, Jim Street. My mother Karen | 我是吉姆·斯特里特 我的母亲凯伦 |
[07:09] | is one of your patients. | 是你的病人 |
[07:09] | – Yeah. Hi. – This thing with her liver. | -对 你好 -她的肝脏 |
[07:12] | How bad is it really? | 究竟有多糟 |
[07:13] | I mean,she seems pretty convinced she’s dying. | 她好像很确定自己快要死了 |
[07:16] | Your mother’s cirrhosis is advanced. | 你母亲已经是肝硬化晚期了 |
[07:18] | It’s not end-stage yet, but I’m afraid | 目前还没到末期 但恐怕 |
[07:20] | it’s only a matter of time. | 只是早晚的事了 |
[07:21] | Okay, so what about treatment? | 好吧 有什么治疗方案呢 |
[07:22] | Short of a transplant, there’s really very little we can offer. | 不能进行肝脏移植 我们也束手无策 |
[07:25] | And she doesn’t qualify for getting on a donor list, | 但她不够资格上器官捐赠名单 |
[07:27] | so what, that’s just it? | 只能等死了吗 |
[07:29] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[07:30] | I’ve discussed a living donor transplant with her. | 我已经跟她讨论过活体移植的手术方案 |
[07:32] | Okay, w-what’s that? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[07:33] | If a potential donor, typically a family member, tests as a match, | 如果有捐赠者 通常是亲属 测试结果匹配 |
[07:37] | we can harvest part of their liver | 我们可以取走捐赠者部分肝脏 |
[07:39] | and transplant it into the patient. | 移植到病人体内 |
[07:41] | Usually, a donor gives up about half the organ, | 通常 捐赠者捐出自己器官的一半 |
[07:44] | which regenerates over several months. | 几个月后就能再生 |
[07:47] | We’ve seen great success with it. | 手术成功率很高 |
[07:48] | Your mom didn’t mention any of this? | 你妈妈没说起这件事吗 |
[07:51] | Must’ve slipped her mind. | 她一定是忘了 |
[07:54] | You know the drill, Diaz. Exit the cell, | 你知道流程 迪亚兹 走出监狱 |
[07:56] | keep your eyes straight ahead. | 眼睛直视前方 |
[08:12] | Ya está. | 搞定了 |
[08:13] | Yo, what’s up, man? | 搞什么 |
[08:15] | What do you got there? | 那边什么情况 |
[08:17] | Come on, now! | 快点 |
[08:19] | Hey, hold up, man. | 等等 |
[08:23] | Move your asses. Go! Come on, let’s go. | 快走 走 快点 |
[08:25] | Go! | 走 |
[08:32] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[08:33] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[08:35] | – Get out of the way! – Drop your weapon. | -让开 -放下武器 |
[08:37] | 10-39. Four inmates on the loose in the lobby. One is armed! | 拉响警报 大厅有四名囚犯在逃 一名持有武器 |
[08:44] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[08:45] | Out of the way or he’s dead! | 快闪开 不然他就没命了 |
[08:50] | Those are gunshots. Sounds like downstairs. | 是枪声 听起来在楼下 |
[08:52] | I’ll kill him now! Clear the building! | 我现在就杀了他 疏散大楼 |
[08:54] | Get out now! | 快滚 |
[08:57] | Everyone, stay where you are. | 所有人 待在原地 |
[08:59] | This is an active shooter alarm. | 这是发现活跃枪手的警报 |
[09:02] | More cops in front. | 前方有更多警察 |
[09:03] | Go, find another way out. | 走 找别的路出去 |
[09:05] | It’s locked, it won’t budge. | 门被锁上了 打不开 |
[09:10] | Your Honor, open that door right now. | 法官阁下 请马上把门打开 |
[09:11] | We have a protocol, Sergeant. | 我们有安全条例 警司 |
[09:13] | This is my courtroom. | 这是我的法庭 |
[09:14] | I’m responsible for the lives in it. | 我要对庭内人的安危负责 |
[09:15] | And we’re responsible for the ones out there. | 我们要对外面的人的安危负责 |
[09:17] | Go! | 走 |
[09:20] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[09:20] | The way our system’s set up, I can’t, even if I wanted to. | 系统是这样设计的 即便我想 也打不开 |
[09:25] | Come on. | 用劲 |
[10:07] | I can’t get a straight answer from the Sheriff’s Department. | 警局无法给我确切的答复 |
[10:10] | How the hell are there no deputies left inside that courthouse? | 那个法庭里面怎么连个警员都不剩 |
[10:11] | Look, they had to retreat. | 他们只能撤退 |
[10:13] | We know the prisoners killed two of them | 那些囚犯已经杀害了两名警员 |
[10:15] | and threatened to keep killing. | 并威胁会继续杀人 |
[10:16] | And we got 30 civilians inside? | 里面有三十名平民 |
[10:18] | Yeah, at least, maybe more. | 至少 可能更多 |
[10:19] | Emotions are running high here, Commander. | 他们情绪很高涨 指挥官 |
[10:21] | Understandable. They just lost two of their own. | 能理解 他们失去了两位同志 |
[10:23] | Rocker and Brenner’s teams are with the Feds | 洛克和布伦纳的小队跟联调局 |
[10:25] | on a raid in Lakewood. | 去莱克伍德执行突袭任务了 |
[10:26] | I’m making the call. | 我来做决定 |
[10:27] | This is on 20-David. Let them know. | 这次行动交给20D 告诉他们 |
[10:29] | Roger. Hang on. Hondo’s clicking in. | 收到 稍等 洪都来电话了 |
[10:32] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[10:33] | Hondo, I’m out front with Street and Tan. Where are you guys? | 洪都 我 斯特里特和谭在前线 你们在哪 |
[10:36] | Deac and I are locked down in a courtroom on the third floor. | 迪肯和我被锁在三楼的一间法庭内 |
[10:38] | Active shooter protocol. | 活跃枪手安全条例 |
[10:39] | The security system’s turned this place into a panic room, | 安保系统把这里变成了一间紧急避险室 |
[10:41] | and we are stuck without firearms. | 我们被困在里面而且没有携带武器 |
[10:43] | What’d you find out about the shooter? | 知道枪手身份了吗 |
[10:44] | It’s not just one, there are four of them. | 不止一名枪手 有四人 |
[10:46] | They already killed a couple deputies. | 他们已经杀死了两名警员 |
[10:48] | We got four armed inmates downstairs. | 楼下有四名持械囚犯 |
[10:50] | Sounds like a barricade situation. | 感觉像是隐蔽持械凶犯情况 |
[10:52] | They make any demands? | 他们提什么要求了吗 |
[10:53] | – There hasn’t been contact yet. – I got their IDs. | -还没有和他们取得联系 -我查到他们的身份了 |
[10:55] | Sergio Diaz, his brother Adrian, Beni Rios, | 塞尔吉奥·迪亚兹 他的兄弟艾德里安 贝尼·里奥斯 |
[10:58] | Nico Guzman. Members of Los Mags. | 尼科·古斯曼 洛杉矶磁帮的 |
[11:00] | Ran their hit squad. They executed nine people. | 职业杀手团伙 他们枪杀了九人 |
[11:02] | Due to be sentenced today. Capital murder. | 应该今天判刑 谋杀 |
[11:04] | Expected to get life without parole. | 预计被判终生监禁 不得保释 |
[11:05] | Yeah, Commander said this is on us, boss. | 指挥官说这次行动交给我们 老大 |
[11:07] | The team’s all here now, so what’s the game plan? | 小队都已到达现场 怎么安排 |
[11:09] | We’re flying blind here, Luca. | 我们不了解外面的情况 卢卡 |
[11:11] | Listen, you’re senior man on-site. | 听着 你是现场资历最深的 |
[11:12] | You are in charge now. The team is in your hands. | 现在交给你指挥 小队交给你了 |
[11:16] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[11:18] | – Hondo, someone’s coming outside. – All right, go. | -洪都 有人出来了 -好 去吧 |
[11:20] | – You got this, man. – Any cop comes near this building, | -你可以的 -有警察靠近这栋大楼 |
[11:23] | people gonna die! | 就会有人没命 |
[11:24] | Eyes on Sergio Diaz. Stay back. | 盯紧塞尔吉奥·迪亚兹 退后 |
[11:26] | – You can’t get out of this, Diaz! – What the hell you just say? | -你逃不掉的 迪亚兹 -你刚说什么 |
[11:28] | Deputy, put that thing down! | 警官 把那东西放下 |
[11:30] | I said this won’t end well for you! | 我说你们不会有好下场的 |
[11:32] | You think I’m scared to drop bodies? | 你觉得我不敢开枪吗 |
[11:34] | Move in! | 冲进去 |
[11:35] | No, stay back! Hang back. | 不 退后 退后 |
[11:37] | – Who’s in charge out there? – I am. | -你们谁说了算 -我 |
[11:39] | Officer Dominique Luca, LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局特警队 多米尼克·卢卡警官 |
[11:42] | What do you want, Mr. Diaz? | 你想怎么样 迪亚兹先生 |
[11:43] | I want you to stay away from the building. | 我要你们撤离这栋大楼 |
[11:45] | If you don’t, the blood’s on your hands. | 不照办的话 这些人就没命了 |
[11:54] | He hit that woman hard. She’s got to be hurt. | 他对那位女士下手很重 她一定受伤了 |
[11:56] | You think Diaz is testing us? | 你觉得迪亚兹是在试探我们 |
[11:57] | What if he’s luring us there to get a better shot at one of us? | 万一他是想引我们出去 暗算我们呢 |
[11:59] | What if she needs immediate medical attention? | 要是她需要立即就医呢 |
[12:01] | Either way, we need to figure out a way | 不管怎样 我们需要想个办法 |
[12:03] | to get her and everyone else out soon. | 尽快把她和其他人救出来 |
[12:05] | I need to talk to Diaz, | 我得和迪亚兹谈谈 |
[12:06] | find out what it’s gonna take to end this. | 看看他要什么 |
[12:10] | You think Luca’s okay? | 你觉得卢卡行吗 |
[12:13] | Being in charge, I mean. | 我指的是他来负责 |
[12:14] | Yeah, he’s got it. | 他能行的 |
[12:17] | Try it. | 试一下 |
[12:21] | You got it, Deac, it’s open. | 行了 迪肯 门开了 |
[12:24] | Don’t go out there unarmed. | 不要赤手空拳出去 |
[12:25] | We are not doing anybody any good locked in here. | 我们被锁在这里对任何人都没有好处 |
[12:28] | I know you’re SWAT, but there’s safety protocols for a reason. | 我知道你们是特警队的 但安全条例有其道理 |
[12:31] | – It’s best if we all stay put. – Listen. | -我们原地待命是最好的选择 -听着 |
[12:32] | The two of us are gonna go get the lay of the land. | 我们出去探一探外面的情况 |
[12:34] | We’ll be back. | 会回来的 |
[12:35] | We will be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[12:48] | That crap ain’t gonna help. We need firepower. | 这破玩意没用 我们需要枪 |
[12:50] | We need leverage. | 我们需要筹码 |
[12:51] | Find everyone up in here. | 把所有人带到这里来 |
[12:52] | Beat down doors if you have to. | 有必要的话把所有门都破了 |
[12:54] | Put ’em in Courtroom 1. | 把人质关在一号法庭 |
[12:55] | Andale! Go! | 安代尔 走 |
[13:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[13:06] | Sounds like they’re headed our way, | 听起来他们往我们这边来了 |
[13:07] | taking hostages. | 在抓人质 |
[13:09] | They’re desperate. | 他们走投无路了 |
[13:10] | That means they’re dangerous. | 那就意味着他们很危险 |
[13:11] | No one’s safe. We got to evacuate. | 谁都不安全 我们得疏散群众 |
[13:13] | There’s got to be a fire escape or some way out of here. | 一定有消防通道之类的地方离开这里 |
[13:26] | Deac, check the windows. | 迪肯 去看看窗户 |
[13:33] | A building covered in windows, | 这楼里全是窗户 |
[13:33] | and none of these damn things open. | 却没有一扇能打开 |
[13:37] | There. | 好了 |
[13:38] | I just commandeered every phone line on the ground floor, | 我刚控制了一楼所有电话线路 |
[13:40] | but if Diaz doesn’t want to pick up… | 但如果迪亚兹不想接听的话… |
[13:41] | No, he’ll pick up. Keep them ringing. | 不 他会接的 给他打电话 |
[13:50] | This is Officer Luca. | 我是卢卡警官 |
[13:51] | Am I speaking with Sergio Diaz? | 你是塞尔吉奥·迪亚兹吗 |
[13:53] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[13:54] | Look, I want to know that no one else is gonna get hurt, | 我希望里面不会再有人受伤 |
[13:56] | including you. | 包括你 |
[13:57] | Don’t worry too much about that lady. | 别太担心刚才那位女士了 |
[13:58] | Just a bump on the head. I can do a whole lot worse. | 只是头上起个包而已 我还可以更狠的 |
[14:01] | Listen, there’s no way out of here for you. | 听着 你们逃不掉的 |
[14:03] | You know that. If you give up now, | 你很清楚 要是你现在收手 |
[14:04] | you won’t be harmed, okay? You have my word. | 你们就不会受伤 好吗 我保证 |
[14:07] | You know what that means to me, Officer Luca? | 知道我什么看法吗 卢卡警官 |
[14:09] | Nada. Now you listen. | 你做梦 现在你听着 |
[14:12] | Me and my boys want a helicopter. | 我和我的人想要架直升机 |
[14:14] | Look, a helicopter’s not realistic. | 直升机不现实 |
[14:16] | Maybe I can get you an SUV. | 也许我能给你弄辆越野车 |
[14:17] | But you’ve got to promise that everyone will be safe. | 但你必须保证每个人的安全 |
[14:19] | I decide what’s realistic, ese. | 现不现实我说了算 |
[14:21] | Tell the pilot to keep it running. | 让飞行员把飞机开过来 |
[14:23] | Find someone that don’t mind having a gun to his head. | 找个不害怕被枪顶着脑袋的 |
[14:25] | There are other ways out of this. | 还有别的解决方法 |
[14:26] | I almost forgot– bulletproof vests, four of them. | 我差点忘了… 还有四件防弹背心 |
[14:29] | You got 40 minutes, or lots of people gonna die one at a time. | 给你四十分钟 否则不时就会有很多人没命 |
[14:32] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[14:34] | I just got a text from Deacon. | 我刚收到迪肯的短信 |
[14:36] | They think they found a way out. | 他们想到出来的办法了 |
[14:37] | They need our help. | 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[14:42] | We’ve got an exit plan. | 我们找到逃出去的方法了 |
[14:43] | – We found a set of windows on the other side of the floor. – No way. | -我们在楼层的另一侧发现了一排窗户 -不行 |
[14:46] | We’ll be sitting ducks out there; we’re better off here. | 那样我们就成活靶子了 还是在这更安全 |
[14:48] | Listen to me, all of you. | 你们都听我说 |
[14:50] | The gunmen are breaking into rooms and taking hostages. | 枪手正在强行破门抓走人质 |
[14:53] | They’re gonna be up here very soon. | 他们很快就要上到这里来了 |
[14:54] | We cannot stay. You’ve got to trust us. | 我们不能留在这 你们得相信我们 |
[14:57] | Go ahead. I’m not going anywhere. | 你们走吧 我哪儿都不去 |
[14:59] | – You’re making a mistake. – Come on, let’s go. Come on. | -你这决定是错的 -来吧 我们走 |
[15:02] | Come on, we don’t have time. Let’s go. | 快 我们没时间了 快走 |
[15:04] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:08] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[15:18] | Keep it up, as fast as you can move. | 跟上 尽力跟上 |
[15:21] | Let’s go. | 来 |
[15:23] | – Over here! – Wait a minute. | -这边 -等等 |
[15:24] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:27] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[15:29] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[15:31] | Come on. Let’s go. Move. | 来 我们走起来 走起来 |
[15:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:36] | All right, let’s go. Move, move, move. | 好了 我们走 走走走 |
[15:39] | Door. | 开门 |
[15:41] | It’s locked. | 锁了 |
[15:43] | Kick it down. | 踹开 |
[15:50] | They’re coming. We got to move. Let’s go. | 他们追上来了 我们赶紧撤 撤 |
[15:51] | Let’s go. Quickly, quickly. | 撤 快点 快点 |
[16:01] | – There’s Hondo. – Get ready. | -洪都来了 -准备 |
[16:02] | There’s gonna be six of them. | 他们一共六个人 |
[16:04] | All right, come on, step out. Let’s go. Come on. | 好了 来 跨出来 快点 |
[16:09] | Everybody. Let’s go. | 所有人 走起来 |
[16:10] | Follow me. Follow me. | 跟紧我 跟紧我 |
[16:12] | You’re fine. Let’s go. | 没事的 来 |
[16:14] | Keep moving. Keep moving. | 走起来 走起来 |
[16:18] | You’re okay. You’re okay, come on. | 没关系 来吧 |
[16:24] | All right, everybody stop right here. | 好 大家停步 |
[16:25] | Okay, I want you to sit down. Just sit down. | 坐下 坐下来 |
[16:27] | Put your feet over the ledge. | 把双脚伸出窗台外 |
[16:28] | Okay, just focus on me. | 眼睛看着我 |
[16:30] | Trust me, this is nothing. | 相信我 很简单的 |
[16:31] | It’s just like when you were a kid | 就像你小时候 |
[16:32] | jumping off a high dive. | 从高台跳水一样 |
[16:34] | Stay loose. | 身体放松 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna give you a little push on three. | 我数到三的时候会轻轻推你一下 |
[16:36] | Here we go. One… | 准备 一 |
[16:39] | two… three. | 二 三 |
[16:44] | Come towards my voice. | 往我声音的方向来 |
[16:46] | Come on, who’s next? Let’s go. Come on, we don’t have time. | 来 下一个是谁 快点 我们没时间了 |
[16:49] | We got you. | 我们扶住你了 |
[16:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[16:51] | – Nice and easy. – Okay, okay. | -小心点 -好 好 |
[16:53] | You all right? Okay. | 你还好吗 那就好 |
[16:54] | You’re gonna be just fine. Don’t think about it. | 不会有危险的 不要想太多 |
[16:55] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[17:01] | All right, keep coming, keep coming. Come on. | 好了 跟上 跟上 来 |
[17:02] | Now. | 快点 |
[17:04] | Feet over the ledge. Okay. | 双脚伸到外面 好 |
[17:06] | Look at me. You got this. | 看着我 你可以的 |
[17:08] | Don’t worry about it. On three. One… | 别害怕 我数到三 一 |
[17:10] | two, three. | 二 三 |
[17:14] | Come on, over here, over here. | 来 来这边 来这边 |
[17:15] | All right, Judge. Come on, Judge. | 好了 法官 过来吧 |
[17:17] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[17:18] | Feet over the ledge, just look at me. | 双脚伸到外面 眼睛看着我 |
[17:20] | My team’s got you. Here we go. | 我们队员会接应你的 准备好 |
[17:21] | On three. One… | 我数到三 一 |
[17:23] | two, three. | 二 三 |
[17:28] | They’re closing in. What do you think? | 他们逼近了 你有什么想法 |
[17:32] | Deac, if we jump, we’re out. | 迪肯 如果跳下去 我们没法再进来了 |
[17:34] | – There’ll be nobody left here to help. – I know. | -楼里就没人接应了 -我知道 |
[17:59] | Give me an update, Luca. | 汇报最新情况 卢卡 |
[18:01] | – Hondo and Deacon stayed? – Yeah. | -洪都和迪肯留在楼里了 -是的 |
[18:02] | Did they find their weapons? | 他们找到武器了吗 |
[18:03] | No. But we’re working on a plan to help them with that. | 没有 不过我们在想办法帮他们 |
[18:05] | Right now we have 32 minutes | 现在离迪亚兹大开杀戒 |
[18:07] | before Diaz said he’ll start killing. | 还有三十二分钟 |
[18:10] | Getting a chopper for these guys isn’t a real possibility, is it? | 我们不可能真给他们弄架直升机来 对吧 |
[18:12] | No, we can’t let it come to that. | 不 不能让事态发展到那地步 |
[18:14] | Maybe we can offer it as bait to lure them out. | 或许我们可以以此为诱饵引他们出来 |
[18:18] | 22-David, where’d those shots come from? | 22D 枪声来自哪里 |
[18:20] | – Who has eyes? – 26-David. | -谁看得到 -26D |
[18:22] | Eyes on Adrian Diaz at the third floor window. | 看到艾德里安·迪亚兹在三楼窗户旁 |
[18:25] | He shot and deflated the rescue bag. | 他朝救生气垫开枪 让它漏气 |
[18:29] | Hold. | 停 |
[18:32] | We got to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[18:49] | Tan’s texting. | 谭发来短信 |
[18:55] | – Luca. – Yeah? | -卢卡 -怎么了 |
[18:56] | I got Deac. Hey, you guys okay? | 电话上是迪肯 你们还好吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, we’re good. | 我们没事 |
[18:59] | We heard gunshots. They firing at you guys? | 我们听到枪声 他们向你们开火了吗 |
[19:01] | No, not at us, just at the rescue bag. | 没有 我们没事 是救生气垫 |
[19:03] | They’re rounding people up in here. | 他们把人质都集中在一起 |
[19:04] | It looks like all four of these guys are armed now. | 似乎四个人现在都有武器了 |
[19:06] | Listen, Tan might have found a way | 听着 谭可能想到办法 |
[19:07] | for you guys to even the playing field. | 让你们也能找到武器 |
[19:09] | We’re listening. | 说 |
[19:10] | We got Deputy Ross with us. | 这里有位罗斯警员 |
[19:12] | She says there’s a spare | 她说她办公室里 |
[19:13] | key to the gun locker room in her office. | 有一把枪械室的备用钥匙 |
[19:14] | Room B. It’s a red key chain, number six. | B房间 红色钥匙链 六号 |
[19:16] | If you can get to that key, you can get your firearms back. | 如果你能拿到钥匙 就能拿回枪 |
[19:19] | That’s two floors down. | 还要下两层楼 |
[19:20] | Won’t be easy with them patrolling. | 到处都是他们的人 没那么容易 |
[19:21] | Okay, we’ll try to come | 行 我们 |
[19:22] | up with a way to keep these guys occupied. | 想办法拖住他们 |
[19:24] | We just need time to get our guns, Luca. | 我们需要时间拿回枪 卢卡 |
[19:25] | Okay, good luck. | 行 祝你们好运 |
[19:27] | Let’s get Diaz on the line. | 给迪亚兹打电话 |
[19:30] | Diaz, can you hear me? | 迪亚兹 能听见吗 |
[19:32] | You’re more worried about getting people out | 你在救人出去 |
[19:34] | than giving me what I want. | 根本没管我的 |
[19:35] | Where’s my damn helicopter? | 我的直升机呢 |
[19:37] | It’s tough for me to help you | 你的人一直朝窗外射击 |
[19:38] | when guys are shooting out of windows. | 这样我可帮不了你 |
[19:40] | Stop stalling, | 别拖了 |
[19:41] | or your problems will get much worse. | 不然你们的处境会更糟糕 |
[19:42] | You know what, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:43] | I am stalling. | 我是在拖延时间 |
[19:44] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[19:46] | Okay, it takes time to get a helicopter ready. | 准备直升机需要时间 |
[19:49] | But this is what I can do right now. | 我现在能做的就是 |
[19:51] | I can get you those bulletproof vests, | 给你提供防弹衣 |
[19:53] | – but I need something in return. – What? | -但我需要回报 -什么 |
[19:55] | You have to turn over four hostages, | 你要交出四名人质 |
[19:58] | including that woman that you hurt. | 包括你伤害的那个女人 |
[20:00] | No deal. I don’t trust you. | 想的美 我不相信你 |
[20:02] | I don’t trust you either, yet. | 我也不相信你 |
[20:04] | But this is how you and me build trust, | 建立信任是需要时间的 |
[20:05] | by making a small deal that we both live up to. | 不如从这个对你我都有利的小交易开始 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:11] | Four vests for four hostages. | 四件防弹衣换四名人质 |
[20:13] | Okay, give us some time. | 给我们点时间 |
[20:14] | We’ll have the vests brought to the front door. | 我们会将防弹衣送到前门 |
[20:16] | I want you to bring ’em. Just you. | 我要你来送 单独 |
[20:20] | You got five minutes. | 你有五分钟的时间 |
[20:22] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:24] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必如此 |
[20:26] | If it gives us hostages, I’m going. | 如果能救回人质 我要去 |
[20:32] | You keep looking at that thing. | 你一直盯着手机 |
[20:34] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[20:37] | Actually, it’s something. | 发生了点事 |
[20:39] | I went and visited my mom today in the hospital. | 我今天去医院看我妈妈了 |
[20:43] | Her liver’s failing. | 她的肝正在衰竭 |
[20:45] | So it’s life-threatening. | 她有生命危险 |
[20:46] | Even legitimately dying, | 生死关头了 |
[20:47] | she still wasn’t straight with me. | 她还是不和我说实话 |
[20:49] | Just tried to butter me up to get what she wants. | 只是一味地讨好我 来得到她想要的 |
[20:54] | Which is what? | 她想要什么 |
[20:56] | My liver, apparently. | 显然是我的肝 |
[20:58] | Or part of it. | 或者一部分 |
[20:59] | Her doctor wants me to test to see if I’m a match. | 她的医生想让我做个化验 看是否匹配 |
[21:02] | I guess they can do partial transplants | 他们可以取走捐赠者身上部分器官 |
[21:03] | with living donors now. | 做活体移植 |
[21:05] | You’re not seriously considering it? | 你不会真打算这么做吧 |
[21:07] | I mean, it’s still a major surgery, | 这可是大手术 |
[21:08] | but if I’m a match… | 但如果我能匹配上 |
[21:11] | Won’t that jeopardize your life | 这不会伤害你的身体 |
[21:12] | and your SWAT career? | 影响你的特警队生涯吗 |
[21:13] | What am I supposed to do? Say no? | 那我该怎么办 拒绝吗 |
[21:15] | That’s basically a death sentence for her. | 那就相当于给她判了死刑 |
[21:17] | I don’t know if I can live with that. | 不知道我能不能过我自己这关 |
[21:20] | Look, I’m just getting tested. Maybe I’m not a match. | 我只是去做个化验 也许不匹配呢 |
[21:33] | Shut up and keep moving. | 闭嘴 继续走 |
[21:35] | Armed suspect’s taking a woman to the lobby. | 持枪嫌疑人带着一位女性去了大堂 |
[21:45] | Deac, let’s go. | 迪肯 走 |
[21:49] | All right, we got the right office. | 好了 就是这间办公室 |
[21:50] | Look for a red key chain. | 找红色钥匙链 |
[21:52] | Hey, that’s our courtroom upstairs. | 楼上是法庭 |
[21:53] | There’s Jacobs. | 是雅各布斯 |
[21:56] | Deacon. Oh, my God. | 迪肯 天啊 |
[21:58] | We should’ve tried harder to get him to come with us. | 我们应该更坚决一点 让他和我们一起走 |
[22:00] | We didn’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[22:03] | And listen, you deciding not to testify, | 听着 你决定不作证 |
[22:05] | that wasn’t exactly fair to him. | 对他也不太公平 |
[22:06] | What, that wasn’t fair to Jacobs? | 什么 对雅各布斯来说不公平 |
[22:08] | What about the plaintiff? | 那原告呢 |
[22:09] | A city attorney shouldn’t be allowed to take a case | 市检察官不应该接下案子 |
[22:11] | – and reassign it to bend justice. – All right, do some | 故意申请重新委派 扭曲正义 -那些人 |
[22:13] | of these guys care more about winning than justice? Yeah. | 更在乎输赢而非伸张正义吗 是的 |
[22:17] | But we got to work within the system. | 但我们还得再体制内工作 |
[22:18] | We can’t do that anymore, Deac. | 不能这样下去了 迪肯 |
[22:20] | That’s how we end up with racist cops who don’t get fired. | 就是因为这样 那些种族歧视的警察才没被解雇 |
[22:23] | Jacobs? He’s just doing his job. | 雅各布斯 他只是在尽本职 |
[22:25] | Just like us. | 和我们一样 |
[22:28] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[22:30] | All right, move, move. | 行 快快快 |
[22:46] | Anything happens to me, | 要是我出了什么事 |
[22:48] | my brother kills them. | 我兄弟会把他们全都杀了 |
[22:49] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[22:50] | Understood. | 明白 |
[22:52] | No one should die here. | 没人会死在这儿 |
[22:54] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[22:57] | One for one. Just like we said. | 一件防弹衣换一名人质 说好了的 |
[23:03] | What are you planning to do once you get a helicopter? | 得到直升机后 你打算怎么办 |
[23:05] | First hostage is safe. | 第一名人质安全 |
[23:06] | You better worry about what I’ll do if I don’t get a helicopter. | 你最该担心的是要是没得到我会怎么做 |
[23:09] | There are two ways out of this for you. | 给你两个选择 |
[23:10] | Give up and I’ll make sure you’re treated with respect. | 缴械投降 我保证会顾全你们的尊严 |
[23:16] | Or you hurt anyone else in there, | 要是你们伤害了谁 |
[23:18] | I won’t be able to stop this army from coming in hard. | 我可阻止不了身后这一队人要跟你们硬碰硬 |
[23:24] | If that’s my fate, | 如果我命本如此 |
[23:26] | a lot of dead hostages will be on your hands. | 你手上可要沾很多人质的血了 |
[23:28] | I’m here to make sure you take the first option… | 我是来劝说你选择前者的 |
[23:31] | …to keep you and everyone inside safe. | 保证你和里面所有人都安全无恙 |
[23:37] | Funny you should mention “everyone inside.” | 你居然有脸说”里面所有人” |
[23:40] | ‘Cause I got that list right here. | 我拿到入内登记表了 |
[23:44] | Mira. | 看 |
[23:46] | Two LAPD officers signed in today. | 今天有两个洛城警局的人进来过 |
[23:49] | Sergeant Harrelson and Sergeant Kay. | 哈里森警司和凯警司 |
[23:51] | Amigos of yours, no? | 你们的人吧 |
[23:53] | – No, I don’t know who you’re talking about. – You sure? | -我不清楚 -你确定吗 |
[23:55] | They were on the same floor the people escaped from. | 他俩就在人们逃出的那层 |
[23:59] | You’re not a very good liar. | 说谎的技术还有待提高 |
[24:00] | Look, it’s the last one. Make the trade, Diaz. | 迪亚兹你听着 这是最后通牒 |
[24:08] | You don’t want to answer | 你不直面回答 |
[24:10] | ’cause you do know them. | 那就说明你认识他们 |
[24:12] | I don’t have to tell you what happens | 要是直升机来之前我们找到了他们 |
[24:13] | if we find them before the helicopter gets here. | 后果自负 |
[24:16] | Let’s talk about the other innocent people | 那些被你用来当人质的无辜市民 |
[24:17] | – that you’re holding hostage. – We’re done here. | -你要怎样对他们 -别废话了 |
[24:20] | Ticktock. | 计时开始 |
[24:32] | Warn Hondo and Deacon. Diaz knows they’re inside. | 告诉洪都和迪肯 迪亚兹知道他们在里面 |
[24:38] | Door’s busted. They beat us here. | 门坏了 他们先到了一步 |
[24:41] | Be careful, they might still be in there. | 小心 他们可能还在里面 |
[24:57] | They have our guns. | 他们拿走了我们的枪 |
[25:00] | Tan says Diaz knows we’re here. | 谭说 迪亚兹知道我们在楼里了 |
[25:04] | Harrelson, Kay! We know you both down here. | 哈里森 凯 知道你俩在里面 |
[25:07] | If you give up now, we won’ kill you. | 现在出来 我们就不杀你们 |
[25:11] | Decan, give me your phone, give it to me. | 迪肯 把你手机给我 给我 |
[25:23] | Don’t shoot. I’m unarmed. | 别开枪 我身上没武器 |
[25:26] | Where’s the other cop? | 另外一个警察呢 |
[25:27] | He jumped with the hostages. I stay behind to help. | 与人质一起跳下去了 我是留下来帮忙的 |
[25:31] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信 |
[25:53] | – Nothing. – Alright, Vámonos. | -没人 -好 我们走 |
[26:26] | Everybody get back down on the floor like I told you, now! | 所有人照我说的做 蹲下 |
[26:29] | Anyone standing gets shot. | 谁敢站起来 就等着吃枪子吧 |
[26:32] | You get the same treatment as everyone else, cop. | 警察同志 你也一样 |
[26:34] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[26:35] | That guy has a serious head wound. Let me help him. | 他头上的伤很重 让我帮帮他吧 |
[26:38] | There’s a first aid kit right there behind the desk. | 桌子后面有急救包 |
[26:41] | Not my problem. | 我不在乎 |
[26:42] | You don’t want a dead hostage on your hands, man. | 你也不想人质死在你手上吧 |
[26:45] | You’ll lose all the leverage that you built up. | 这样你就没什么筹码可谈了 |
[26:46] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[26:47] | Let me help him. | 让我给他处理一下 |
[27:05] | I should’ve listened to you, got out when I had the chance. | 我应该听你的趁刚才的机会逃走 |
[27:09] | One thing at a time. | 先看看你头上的伤 |
[27:10] | Here, let me take a look at that. | 来 让我看一下 |
[27:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:23] | It’s Deacon. Hondo’s been taken. | 是我迪肯 洪都被抓了 |
[27:25] | What do you mean “taken”? | 被抓了是什么意思 |
[27:26] | Well, I managed to hide. Hondo gave himself up | 我躲起来了 洪都自己出去了 |
[27:28] | so we both wouldn’t get caught. | 不然我们都会被抓 |
[27:29] | We made it to the gun locker, but it was empty. | 我们去了军械室 但那里已经被一洗而空 |
[27:32] | They beat us to it. | 他们先到了一步 |
[27:33] | They were calling for us by name. | 他们知道我们的名字 |
[27:35] | Not sure how they knew we were here. | 不清楚他们是怎么知道我们在那的 |
[27:36] | Diaz saw your names on the sign-in sheet. | 迪亚兹看到你在登记表上的名字了 |
[27:38] | He knew you were inside. | 他知道你在楼里 |
[27:39] | Where did they take Hondo? | 他们把洪都带去哪了 |
[27:40] | Courtroom 1, first floor with the other hostages. | 一楼的一号法庭 和其他人质在一起 |
[27:42] | Listen, I know Diaz set up a deadline. | 我知道迪亚兹给了限期 |
[27:44] | How much time we got? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[27:45] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[27:47] | Tell me you guys have a plan. | 快想办法 |
[27:52] | We’re working on a covert entry. | 我们正计划秘密进入 |
[27:54] | If we’re gonna stop these guys without losing hostages, | 要想不伤人质把他们抓住 |
[27:57] | we need the element of surprise. | 需要奇袭 |
[27:58] | Now, you said they had both stairwells covered? | 现在两个楼梯间都有逃犯在守是吗 |
[28:00] | Wait a second, I remember three stairwells. | 等一下 我记得楼梯间有三个 |
[28:03] | Third one might be unguarded. | 还有一个可能没人看着 |
[28:04] | All right. I’ll have Chris and Street | 行 那我派克里斯和斯特里特 |
[28:05] | talk to the property manager. | 去和问下物业经理 |
[28:07] | I’ll check it out, I’ll call you back. | 我去核实一下 一会回信 |
[28:08] | Understood. Stay safe. | 明白 注意安全 |
[28:12] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[28:13] | I need some air. | 我去透透气 |
[28:22] | I thought you’d want to know, | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[28:24] | the injured woman from the steps? | 那个在台阶上挨了一下的女士 |
[28:26] | It’s a nasty laceration, she’ll have headaches for about a week, | 撕裂伤挺严重的 可能会头痛一周左右 |
[28:28] | but she’s gonna be okay. | 不过她会没事的 |
[28:29] | Well, at least one thing went right today. | 今天总算有个好消息了 |
[28:31] | Yeah, I guess your extra training with me really paid off. | 你对我的额外训练这次派上用场了 |
[28:35] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[28:37] | Look, Hondo’s in trouble. It’s my fault. | 洪都被困 我有责任 |
[28:39] | Diaz knows Hondo and Deacon are inside. | 迪亚兹知道洪都和迪肯在楼里 |
[28:42] | I tried to cover, he saw right through me. | 我想掩饰 但被他一眼看穿了 |
[28:44] | – I blew it. – That is not your fault. | -是我搞砸的 -这不是你的错 |
[28:46] | There are no good options in these situations. | 这种情况谁也没有更好的办法 |
[28:49] | Maybe the best thing for me to do is ask Hicks to take over. | 也许我最好叫希克斯过来接手 |
[28:52] | Look, if Hondo and Deacon make it out okay, | 要是洪都和迪肯能安全出来 |
[28:54] | no one will remember or care. | 没人会记得 也没人会在乎的 |
[28:55] | Maybe not. But you will. | 别人也许不会 但你会 |
[28:58] | Listen, when I was in Afghanistan, | 我在阿富汗时 |
[29:00] | my little brother Neil was serving Special Forces | 我弟弟尼尔在特种部队服役 |
[29:02] | at a nearby outpost. | 就在我所在部队的附近 |
[29:03] | – I didn’t know you had a brother. – Half brother. | -我不知道你还有弟弟 -只有一半血缘关系 |
[29:05] | We-we grew up close. | 我们一起长大 亲密无间 |
[29:07] | Competitive as hell, but… | 互相不服输 但是 |
[29:09] | …close. | 很亲近 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I got a brother like that. | 我也有个这样的兄弟 |
[29:11] | After treating casualty after casualty, | 救治过太多重伤员之后 |
[29:14] | it got to a point where | 负面情绪积攒了太多 |
[29:15] | any time the medevac returned from outside the wire, | 每当救伤直升机从战地回来 |
[29:18] | my heart would sink, worried that it might be Neil. | 我的心就一沉 担心会是尼尔 |
[29:22] | And one day my worst fear came true, | 直到有一天我的噩梦成真了 |
[29:25] | when I saw him brought in. | 我看见他被抬进来 |
[29:28] | Wounded the way that he was, I just… froze. | 他伤成那样 我吓傻了 |
[29:32] | Couldn’t do my job. | 没法完成任务 |
[29:34] | Someone else had to. | 只能让别人顶替我 |
[29:36] | He died later that day. | 那天稍晚他就去世了 |
[29:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:41] | So the KIA bracelet, | 所以这个阵亡手环 |
[29:42] | it’s for your brother? | 是为你弟弟戴的吗 |
[29:46] | I will always regret not stepping up, | 我永远都会后悔没有挺身而出 |
[29:49] | and so will you, | 你也会的 |
[29:51] | if you don’t do everything you can to help Hondo. | 如果你不尽自己所能帮助洪都 |
[29:56] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[30:11] | Hey, Jacobs. | 雅各布斯 |
[30:14] | With that head injury, you got to stay with me. | 你头上受了伤 你得跟我待在一起 |
[30:18] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:20] | A little woozy. | 有点晕 |
[30:23] | Feels like the end of a long week of football practice. | 就像刚刚结束一周漫长的橄榄球训练 |
[30:26] | Oh, yeah. | 那可不 |
[30:27] | What position? | 打什么位置 |
[30:28] | Free safety. | 自由卫 |
[30:31] | Guessing you played? | 你打什么位置 |
[30:32] | Tailback. | 尾后卫 |
[30:39] | I’m sorry about how I handled that earlier. | 我很抱歉我之前的处理方式 |
[30:42] | I sprung that on you at the last minute | 我在最后一刻突然这么跟你说 |
[30:44] | when you were just trying to do your job. That’s on me. | 你只是做你的本职工作 是我的错 |
[30:46] | You’re not the only one who second-guesses things. | 你不是唯一有质疑的人 |
[30:49] | That woman probably deserves the money she’s asking for. | 或许那位女士要求的赔偿是合情合理 |
[30:54] | You know, believe it or not, I didn’t go to law school | 信不信由你 我没上过法学院 |
[30:56] | to become part of some city bureaucracy. | 但还是成了市政厅的一员 |
[30:59] | I was gonna help people like her. | 我本来要帮助她那样的人 |
[31:05] | If I had known at 22 what I was gonna face as a cop today, | 要是我二十二岁时知道警察要面对这些事 |
[31:09] | I’m not sure I would have become one. | 我不确定自己还会不会当警察 |
[31:13] | We got to figure out ways to make all that work together. | 我们得齐心协力改变现状 |
[31:19] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[31:26] | I might need your help to get us out of this. | 我需要你帮我们逃离这里 |
[31:29] | What do we know? | 有什么情报 |
[31:31] | Spoke with the building’s property manager. | 跟大楼的物业经理谈过了 |
[31:33] | Deac was right– there is a third stairwell. | 迪克是对的 这里有第三个楼梯井 |
[31:35] | It’s part of the new construction. | 是新工程 |
[31:37] | Seems closed off from the rest of the building. | 看上去和大楼其它部分隔离了 |
[31:39] | It’s not ideal, but maybe we can get there | 不是很理想 但或许我们能 |
[31:40] | from the underground garage. | 从地下车库到达那里 |
[31:42] | Does the stairwell run all the way to the roof? | 楼梯井一直通到屋顶吗 |
[31:57] | So, you’re the cop. | 你就是那个警察 |
[31:58] | I am. | 我是 |
[32:01] | Let me help you get what you want. | 我能帮你弄到你要的东西 |
[32:02] | What we want is a helicopter. | 我们要一架直升飞机 |
[32:04] | We don’t get it, | 要是没有的话 |
[32:05] | first one to get a bullet in the head is you. | 第一颗子弹就赏给你的脑袋 |
[32:07] | That wouldn’t be smart. | 这做法可不明智 |
[32:08] | A lot of cops out there. | 外面有一大队警察 |
[32:10] | That’d be all the excuse they need. | 他们正需要这样一个借口冲进来 |
[32:11] | Scariest thing about me… | 我最危险的地方就是 |
[32:14] | I got nothing to lose. | 我已经到了穷途末路了 |
[32:16] | Cop’s phone. | 是警察的手机 |
[32:21] | Your boys are worried. They called you a lot. | 你的兄弟很担心你 打了好几通电话 |
[32:23] | Call ’em back. See what they want. | 回拨 看看他们想要什么 |
[32:27] | I will call ’em back. | 我会回拨的 |
[32:32] | Is this Diaz? | 是迪亚兹吗 |
[32:32] | I found something of yours. | 我找到了一些你们的东西 |
[32:34] | You got ten minutes to get me my chopper | 十分钟之内给我找一架直升机 |
[32:36] | or your boy here dies. | 不然杀了你兄弟 |
[32:37] | I want to hear his voice. | 我要听他的声音 |
[32:38] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[32:39] | Diaz, listen… | 迪亚兹 听着 |
[32:43] | I really hope this plan works. | 我希望这计划能行 |
[32:45] | It has to. | 必须能行 |
[33:00] | Heads up. 20 seconds out. | 注意 二十秒后到达 |
[33:02] | Everyone tight? | 都准备好了吗 |
[33:13] | The team only has three seconds to jump out onto the roof. | 小队只有三秒时间跳上屋顶 |
[33:16] | That air must’ve done you good. | 看来出去透了会气对你很有帮助 |
[33:18] | This is a hell of a plan, Luca, | 绝妙的计划 卢卡 |
[33:19] | having them hitch a ride on Diaz’s chopper. | 让他们搭迪亚兹的直升机 |
[33:22] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[33:43] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[33:43] | 26-David, we’re in. | 26D 我们已进入 |
[33:44] | Heading into the rendezvous point. | 前往集合点 |
[34:02] | We’re good. It’s Deac. | 没事 是迪肯 |
[34:07] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:09] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:17] | Follow my lead. Let’s move. | 跟着我 开始行动 |
[34:26] | Airship 20 is clear. | 空中支援20 安全 |
[34:27] | Make the call to Diaz. | 给迪亚兹打电话 |
[34:32] | Your helicopter’s here. | 你的直升机到了 |
[34:34] | All I had to do was threaten your amigo. | 原来要挟你兄弟就够了 |
[34:37] | Look, it’s fueled and ready to go. | 油已加满 可以出发了 |
[34:38] | The four of you can exit the building now. | 你们四个现在可以离开大楼了 |
[34:40] | Change of plans, Holmes. | 计划有变 大侦探 |
[34:42] | Gonna be eight of us. | 现在有八个人 |
[34:43] | It only seats four. | 只有四个座位 |
[34:45] | Not today. | 今天不一样 |
[34:46] | We each have a hostage and a radio. | 我们各持一名人质和一台无线电 |
[34:47] | We come out one at a time. | 我们一个个出来 |
[34:48] | Anything happens to one of us | 上直升机前 |
[34:50] | before we’re on that chopper, | 任何一人出事 |
[34:52] | it’ll be a bloodbath. | 这里都会血流成河 |
[34:59] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[35:00] | My team has a way to end this. | 我们队有办法了结这事 |
[35:02] | Stick to the plan. | 按计划来 |
[35:17] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[35:18] | Everyone back. Let ’em approach. | 所有人退后 让他们靠近 |
[35:25] | Come on! | 快点 |
[35:29] | Stay back! Stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[35:32] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[35:38] | Come on. Up. Up. | 快点 上去 |
[35:41] | First target’s in the bird. | 第一个目标已登机 |
[35:44] | We’re on the ground floor with Deacon. | 我们和迪肯在一楼 |
[35:46] | Listen, these guys are in communication with each other. | 听着 这些家伙会相互通风报信 |
[35:48] | We need to take them all at once. | 我们得一次全部拿下 |
[35:50] | Roger. | 收到 |
[35:53] | 25D 25-David. | |
[35:54] | On the opposite end of the ground floor with Street. | 与斯特里特在一楼另一头 |
[36:03] | Stand up, cop. | 站起来 条子 |
[36:04] | You’re with me. | 你和我走 |
[36:10] | Second target heading your way. | 第二个目标朝你这边来了 |
[36:11] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[36:14] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[36:15] | Ten seconds till we engage. | 十秒后交战 |
[36:17] | Nine… | 九 |
[36:18] | Eight. Deac, you guys gonna be ready? | 八 迪肯 你们准备好了吗 |
[36:20] | We’re ready, | 一切就绪 |
[36:21] | but we don’t have visual on the third suspect. | 但没有看到第三名嫌疑人 |
[36:23] | Five. | 五 |
[36:24] | Four. | 四 |
[36:25] | Three. | 三 |
[36:26] | Eyes on the target. We’re good to go. | 盯紧目标 随时准备行动 |
[36:28] | Initiate. | 行动 |
[36:32] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[36:33] | – Put it down. – Hands in the air! | -放下 -举起手来 |
[36:34] | Drop it. On the ground, right now. | 放下 趴好 马上 |
[36:37] | Hands. | 手 |
[36:39] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[36:41] | Chances are this chopper’s not gonna have a full tank of fuel. | 这架直升机很可能没加满油 |
[36:44] | You really think you’re gonna make it | 你真觉得你能带着 |
[36:45] | to the border with twice the passenger load? | 双倍核定乘客数的人到达边界吗 |
[37:04] | Stop right there! | 不许动 |
[37:13] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[37:16] | 30-David, last suspect down. | 30D 最后嫌疑人已击倒 |
[37:18] | We’re Code 4 all around. | 无需增援 |
[37:21] | I think your wife tried to text you a few times. | 你妻子好像给你发了好几次短信 |
[37:23] | She probably wants to know you’re all right. | 她应该想知道你没事 |
[37:26] | She knows we look out for each other. | 她知道我们会互相照顾 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[37:32] | – That feel secure? – Yeah. | -这样可以吗 -嗯 |
[37:36] | Thanks for your words earlier. | 谢谢你之前的话 |
[37:39] | Came right when I needed them. | 真是雪中送炭 |
[37:41] | You did great leading the team. | 你领导得很好 |
[37:43] | I’m sure it won’t be long before you have one of your own. | 我相信不用多久你也会成为小队领袖 |
[37:46] | Nah, I’m not sure that’s in the cards for me. | 我不确定我能胜任 |
[37:48] | Every day, worrying about the lives of people | 每天担心手下人的 |
[37:50] | under my command… | 性命安危 |
[37:51] | – I’m not built that way. – That’s too bad. | -我不是这块料 -那真遗憾 |
[37:54] | A lot of officers would love to have you for a boss. | 很多警官都会希望你来当他们的领导 |
[37:56] | I know I would. | 我知道我会的 |
[37:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:08] | – Fowler. – Sir. | -福勒 -长官 |
[38:12] | I know you told Luca about your brother. | 我知道你和卢卡说了你兄弟的事 |
[38:15] | You used a tough memory to inspire. | 你用一段痛苦的记忆来激励他 |
[38:19] | Kind of surprised myself. | 我也没想到自己会这么做 |
[38:20] | I guess… | 我想 |
[38:21] | feels like there’s a lot of trust around here. | 是这个团队信任感很足 |
[38:24] | Yeah. I told you, | 我和你说过的 |
[38:25] | I handpicked you for a reason. | 我精心挑选你是有原因的 |
[38:27] | I knew this team would need you at some point. | 我知道这个小队迟早会需要你 |
[38:31] | I’m glad you were here today. | 我很高兴你今天在这里 |
[38:32] | And I think I can speak for the whole team, | 我应该可以代表整个小队说这话 |
[38:34] | we all are. | 我们都可以 |
[38:35] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[38:48] | I am so glad you made it out okay, boss. | 我很高兴你安全出来了 老大 |
[38:52] | You’re a big reason we did, big man. | 我们安全出来都是因为你 大个子 |
[38:54] | Glad we had you out here. | 很高兴我们有你在这里 |
[38:55] | Hell of a day today, Luca. | 今天干得好 卢卡 |
[38:57] | I froze for a minute there. I’m sorry. | 有一阵子我没了主意 抱歉 |
[38:58] | Don’t be. | 没事 |
[38:59] | You meeting Diaz on the courthouse stairs | 你那样在法院楼梯上直面迪亚兹 |
[39:01] | like that… Showed a lot of guts, Luca. | 的确勇气十足 卢卡 |
[39:03] | You know why you were chosen to run point | 你知道为什么选你来负责 |
[39:05] | for the LAPD at the Leadership Institute in Germany? | 洛城警局在德国的领导学院吗 |
[39:07] | You gonna tell me I got leadership in my blood | 你是要和我说我有领导的血统 |
[39:09] | because my dad was a team leader? | 因为我爸是领队吗 |
[39:11] | I think I’m happier being a soldier. | 我想我当士兵会更快乐 |
[39:13] | Your dad used to say the same exact thing before his promotion. | 你爸在升职之前 也和我说过同样的话 |
[39:16] | Fought it for years. | 做了好几年的思想斗争 |
[39:17] | I didn’t know that. | 这我不知道 |
[39:19] | Guess I always thought he wanted it from the start. | 我一直以为这是他一开始的目标 |
[39:21] | The best leaders are often the ones that don’t want it at first. | 优秀的领导一开始都没有想当领袖的心思 |
[39:23] | They just grow into it. | 他们都是慢慢成长为领袖的 |
[39:27] | Keep an open mind. | 不要排斥其它可能性 |
[39:30] | I will. | 好的 |
[39:43] | Just think, today was supposed to be our day off. | 我们今天本该休息的 |
[39:46] | Yeah, crazy. | 是啊 真要命 |
[39:48] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:50] | Say your liver’s a match, then what? | 假设你的肝匹配 然后呢 |
[39:56] | Then cross that bridge when I come to it. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[39:58] | Transplant surgery… | 移植手术 |
[40:00] | What if something goes wrong? | 如果出了问题怎么办 |
[40:03] | You could lose your job, | 你有可能会丢了工作 |
[40:04] | or you could die. | 或者会死 |
[40:08] | You think I don’t know how screwed up this is? | 你觉得我不知道这事的严重性吗 |
[40:12] | She only has me. | 她只有我这个亲人了 |
[40:24] | I just remember everything I went through trying to have Ariel. | 我只记得我为了生下阿里尔所经历的一切 |
[40:27] | I don’t know if I have it in me again. | 我不知道我是否还有那种勇气 |
[40:30] | But the child isn’t mine. | 但是那孩子不是我的 |
[40:31] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[40:32] | You told me she was. | 你和我说她是 |
[40:33] | What am I supposed to… | 我要怎么… |
[40:35] | Hi. I’m, Chris Alonso. | 你好 我是克里斯·阿隆索 |
[40:38] | I work with your son. | 我是你儿子的同事 |
[40:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:41] | The Chris I heard so much about when I was living with Jimmy. | 我和吉米住在一起时 经常听到他提起你 |
[40:44] | He never said how cute you were. | 但是他从来没说过你这么漂亮 |
[40:47] | He’s told me a lot about you. | 他经常和我提起你 |
[40:50] | I’m sure he did. | 我想是的 |
[40:51] | Hope he said we had some good times, too. | 但愿他也说了我们还是有过幸福时光的 |
[40:54] | Your doctor asked him to get tested | 你的医生让他去做个检查 |
[40:56] | so he can maybe donate his liver. | 看看他能不能捐出自己的肝 |
[40:59] | What? | 什么 |
[41:00] | No, I don’t want Jimmy to do that. | 不 我不要吉米捐肝 |
[41:02] | I… These damn doctors. | 我… 这些该死的医生 |
[41:05] | I begged them to leave my kid out of it. | 我求他们不要去找我儿子 |
[41:07] | They don’t listen. | 他们不听 |
[41:08] | No, I think that’s exactly what you want. | 不 我认为你就想这样 |
[41:10] | You just didn’t want to be the one to ask. | 你只是不想亲自开口罢了 |
[41:15] | I’m sure that you’ve heard plenty of horror stories about me, | 我相信你听说了我很多不好的事 |
[41:18] | but I would never do anything to hurt my son. | 但我是绝对不会伤害我儿子的 |
[41:21] | An operation like this, | 像这种手术 |
[41:22] | you’re asking him to throw away everything he’s built for himself. | 你是在叫他抛弃他为自己努力建立的一切 |
[41:26] | I didn’t ask him for anything. | 我没要求他做任何事 |
[41:29] | I came here to keep it that way. | 我来是想让你不要改变心意的 |
[41:30] | And who are you to make demands? | 你有什么资格来要求我 |
[41:32] | I know you’re still using. | 我知道你还在嗑药 |
[41:33] | I can see it on your face, | 我能从你脸上看出来 |
[41:34] | even if your son doesn’t want to. | 即便你儿子不想 |
[41:37] | Fact is, if you stay sober for six months, | 事实上 如果你能保持六个月不沾毒品 |
[41:39] | you can get yourself back onto the registry. | 就能重新登记接受器官捐赠 |
[41:42] | But you already know that. | 不过这你早就知道了 |
[41:44] | You think you found a shortcut. | 你觉得自己找到了捷径 |
[41:45] | So this is what you’re gonna do. | 所以接下来你要这么做 |
[41:46] | You’re gonna tell him you don’t need anything from him | 你要告诉他你不需要他做任何事 |
[41:48] | except his support. | 你只需要他的支持 |
[41:50] | You don’t want to fight me on this. | 你不会想和我对着干的 |
[41:56] | You must really love my Jimmy. | 你一定很爱我的吉米 |