时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hondo’s a good guy, but everyone knows | 洪都是个好人 但大家都知道 |
[00:04] | that his promotion was affirmative action nonsense. | 他的晋升都是因为无聊的平权行动 |
[00:06] | Inmates running the asylum. | 犯人管理收容所 |
[00:07] | More like animals running the zoo. | 就像是动物在管理动物园 |
[00:09] | So, what are we gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[00:10] | I’m not going to I.A. with just my word against theirs. | 但我不会仅带着我的一面之词就去内务部检举他们 |
[00:12] | Those charges would never stick. | 那些指控永远成立不了 |
[00:13] | That’s why we need hard evidence. | 所以我们需要确凿的证据 |
[00:15] | Cops don’t turn on other cops. | 我不能告发自己的同僚 |
[00:16] | Why were you recording them? | 你为什么要录音 |
[00:18] | They’re racists, Annie. | 他们是种族主义者 安妮 |
[00:19] | An I.A. investigation? Really? | 内部调查 不是吧 |
[00:21] | Watch yourself. | 不要大呼小叫 |
[00:21] | You’re scared everyone’s gonna hear | 你害怕大家会听到 |
[00:23] | how you spied on another officer? | 你是如何监视另一名警官的吗 |
[00:24] | My PBA reps are gonna tear this case to shreds, | 我的警察慈善协会代表会把案子驳得体无完肤 |
[00:27] | and you’re gonna be the only person hurt by it. | 而唯一会受伤害的人只有你 |
[00:28] | Your mother’s cirrhosis is advanced. | 你母亲已经是肝硬化晚期了 |
[00:30] | I’ve discussed a living donor transplant with her. | 我已经跟她讨论过活体移植的手术方案 |
[00:33] | – Jimmy. – Hi, Mom. | -吉米 -妈 |
[00:35] | The doctor says there’s a real problem with your liver? | 医生说你的肝出了问题 |
[00:37] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 不用担心 |
[00:39] | You know, I’ve been here less than a minute. | 我刚踏进这里 |
[00:41] | I already feel like I’m being played. | 就感觉自己被摆了一道 |
[00:42] | I went and visited my mom today. | 我今天去医院看我妈了 |
[00:44] | Just tried to butter me up to get what she wants. | 她只是一味地讨好我 好达到自己的目的 |
[00:46] | – Which is what? – My liver, apparently. | -什么目的 -显然是我的肝 |
[00:48] | You’re asking him to throw away everything he’s built for himself. | 你是在叫他抛弃他为自己努力建立的一切 |
[00:51] | I didn’t ask him for anything. | 我没要求他做任何事 |
[00:54] | I came here to keep it that way. | 我来是想让你不要改变心意的 |
[00:55] | You must really love my Jimmy. | 你一定很爱我的吉米 |
[01:09] | Take that coat off. | 把那外套脱了 |
[01:10] | It’s ugly. | 丑死了 |
[01:12] | I’m freezing. | 我很冷 |
[01:13] | Take it off, or I’ll have to cut it off. | 脱了 不然我就只能把衣服给剪烂了 |
[01:26] | Time to work. | 该上班了 |
[01:27] | A lot of lonely truckers out there. | 这里很多寂寞的货车司机 |
[01:35] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[01:36] | What happened? D, you all right? | 怎么了 小达 你没事吧 |
[01:37] | I don’t know. I thought I drained the oil all out the pan. | 我好像把油底壳里的油漏光了 |
[01:40] | And the oil filter? | 机油滤清器也遭殃了吧 |
[01:43] | I’d say you’re looking fresh, kid, | 你看起来很精神嘛 小子 |
[01:45] | but that oil looks anything but. | 不过身上的油就不怎么样了 |
[01:50] | Just thought I’d stop by and see how business was going. | 我想着顺路过来看看你这生意怎么样了 |
[01:52] | It’s… all right. | 还行吧 |
[01:54] | Look, there should be an oil filter | 后面的架子顶上 |
[01:56] | that’ll work for this car in the back, top shelf. | 应该有这辆车的机油滤清器 |
[02:02] | – That a friend of yours? – Friend of a friend, | -那人是你朋友 -朋友的朋友 |
[02:03] | and a potential customer, till your badge scared him off. | 也是潜在顾客 直到你的警徽把他吓跑了 |
[02:06] | A guy who hightails out at the sight of a cop– | 一个看到警察就溜的人 |
[02:08] | that’s the type of customer you want? | 这就是你想要的顾客 |
[02:09] | I didn’t realize I needed to consult | 我不知道招揽顾客 |
[02:11] | with the chief marketing officer before bringing in business. | 还需要市场总监的首肯 |
[02:14] | I’m just here to keep tabs on Darryl. | 我只是来这看看达瑞尔 |
[02:16] | No. | 不 |
[02:18] | No, you’re trying to see if it’s all on the level, | 不 你是想看看一切是不是都遵纪守法 |
[02:20] | ’cause you don’t like that my way is working. | 因为你不喜欢我的做事风格 |
[02:23] | I took care of those punks squeezing this block, | 我解决了那些压榨这片的小混混 |
[02:26] | and now I’m finding us customers. | 现在我要给我们招揽顾客 |
[02:28] | But you got to stop dropping in on us in uniform | 你别再这样穿着制服来这找我们了 |
[02:31] | ’cause you’re hurting business. | 你会影响我们的生意的 |
[02:32] | Hey, the last I checked, I own a stake in this shop. | 据我所知 这店有我的股份 |
[02:35] | You do. | 没错 |
[02:37] | You said you’d be a silent partner, | 你说你不过问业务 |
[02:39] | and you wanted Darryl to pick his own path. | 希望达瑞尔自己选择人生道路 |
[02:42] | – And he chose this. – That’s why I’m so invested. | -这是他自己选的 -所以我才投资的 |
[02:44] | Okay, well, now that it’s finally starting to come along, | 好吧 现在报应来了 |
[02:48] | you’re the one hurting it and him, | 你才是那个影响生意伤害他的人 |
[02:51] | by always showing your cop face around here. | 因为你总要摆着警察架子出现在这里 |
[02:54] | You’ve been out of prison a few months, | 你才出狱几个月 |
[02:55] | and suddenly, you know what’s best for Darryl, huh? | 怎么突然间 你就知道什么对达瑞尔最好了 |
[02:57] | – Let me tell you what I know. – Found it! | -告诉你我知道什么 -找到了 |
[03:03] | Got to go help my son. | 我得去帮我儿子了 |
[03:11] | Yeah, Deacon, what’s up? | 迪肯 什么事 |
[03:14] | The Board of Rights reached a decision | 权益委员会作出决定 |
[03:16] | regarding Lee Durham’s punishment. | 如何处置杜伦了 |
[03:18] | He will not be fired from the LAPD. | 洛城警局不会将他开除 |
[03:21] | Same for the other two– Gibson and Ellis. | 另两名警员也是 吉布森和埃利斯 |
[03:23] | They’ll all be placed on probation, | 他们都会被留局查看 |
[03:25] | and reassigned to other divisions. | 分配到其他部门 |
[03:28] | That’s final? | 这是最终决定吗 |
[03:29] | What about the recording, | 那录音呢 |
[03:30] | or the three hours of testimony that Deacon gave the board? | 还有迪肯在委员会面前三小时的证词 |
[03:32] | Sir, he’s been catching flak | 长官 他其他警员都在谴责他 |
[03:33] | from other officers for turning that tape in. | 上交了那份录音 |
[03:35] | What, it’s all just for nothing? | 怎么 都是徒劳的 |
[03:36] | No, the recording carried weight. | 不 录音还是有份量的 |
[03:37] | It prompted I.A.’s integrity check | 它促使内务部对杜伦和其他警员 |
[03:39] | on Durham and the other officers. | 进行了详尽的调查 |
[03:40] | But ultimately, the board found no tangible evidence | 但最终 委员会没有找到他们因种族主义 |
[03:43] | that racism influenced their work. | 影响工作的切实证据 |
[03:45] | Yeah. Why would it? | 是啊 怎么会 |
[03:46] | Commander, what about their arrest records? | 指挥官 那他们的逮捕记录呢 |
[03:48] | They skew heavily towards people of color. | 严重偏向有色人种 |
[03:49] | I hear you, but these officers have all worked with officers | 我明白 但这些警员都和有色警员共事过 |
[03:52] | of color with no incident. | 并无事故发生 |
[03:53] | A few even have partners who are people of color. | 甚至有些人的搭档也是有色人士 |
[03:55] | What? The “I got a black friend” defense? Come on, man, stop it. | 怎么 “我有黑人朋友”辩护 得了吧 |
[03:58] | What are we supposed to do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[03:59] | Well, we just sit here while a pack of racists | 一群种族主义分子每天精心挑选该逮捕谁 |
[04:00] | pick and choose who they’re gonna arrest each day. | 而我们只能坐视不管 |
[04:02] | It’s a union issue now. | 这事该工会管 |
[04:03] | The same union that shielded | 就是这个从一开始就包庇 |
[04:04] | these three from any real punishment in the first place? | 这三人不受任何实质性处罚的工会 |
[04:06] | Yeah. The same union that’s protected both of you in the past. | 对 你们之前也受这个工会的保护 |
[04:10] | Now, fair or not, this is the system doing its job, | 现在不管公平与否 系统做了自己该做的 |
[04:13] | – advocating for cops. – Racist… cops. | -替警察辩护 -种族主义警察 |
[04:23] | Jimmy! What a surprise. | 吉米 没想到你会来 |
[04:26] | – Hi, Ma. – Two visits in one week? | -妈 -一星期有两个人来看我 |
[04:28] | With this luck, I’m gonna have to bribe my nurse | 这么走运 我要贿赂我的护士 |
[04:31] | to run out and buy me a lotto ticket. | 跑出去帮我买张彩票了 |
[04:36] | You knew I could be a potential liver donor. | 你早就知道我可以捐肝 |
[04:40] | Why have the doctors tell me, | 为什么还要医生告诉我 |
[04:41] | instead of just telling me the truth yourself? | 为什么不自己跟我说 |
[04:43] | Do you think it’s easy talking to your son about dying? | 你觉得跟自己儿子谈论生死是件很容易的事吗 |
[04:46] | Especially being sick | 尤其是自己的病 |
[04:48] | based on the stupid choices that you’ve made in your life? | 全是自己之前做的错误的决定造成的 |
[04:52] | But you’re right. | 不过你说得对 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:56] | I-I should’ve just been honest with you. | 我应该跟你坦诚布公地说 |
[04:59] | I just… | 只是我… |
[05:01] | I didn’t want to be a distraction one last time. | 我不想到了最后还要拖累你 |
[05:08] | I thought maybe you wouldn’t come back. | 我以为你不会回来的 |
[05:12] | Well, I got tested… | 我做了化验 |
[05:14] | to see if I can donate part of my liver to you. | 看我能不能把自己的肝的一部分捐给你 |
[05:17] | I’m waiting on the results. | 还在等结果 |
[05:18] | Jimmy, you didn’t have to. | 吉米 你不用这样做 |
[05:20] | – I know. – What about SWAT? | -我知道 -那特警队怎么办 |
[05:22] | I mean, your work. Isn’t that gonna cause problems for you? | 你的工作 这不会给你造成困扰吗 |
[05:24] | I said I got tested. | 我说了我做了化验 |
[05:26] | I didn’t say I’d made the decision to donate yet. | 又没说我已经决定要捐肝了 |
[05:30] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[05:32] | This… | 你这样… |
[05:33] | reeks of you trying to work me over… again. | 让我觉得很恶心 你还想再狠狠摆我一道 |
[05:38] | I didn’t ask you to help me. | 我没要求你帮我 |
[05:40] | No, you’re too smart to ask me straight out. | 对 你太狡猾了 不会直接开口 |
[05:43] | You knew exactly which parts of me to appeal to. | 你很清楚我的软肋 |
[05:46] | So, your little SWAT girlfriend got in your head, right? | 你那特警队小女友把你迷得七荤八素了吧 |
[05:50] | She’s trouble. | 她就是个麻烦 |
[05:51] | Jimmy, you should know better. | 吉米 你应该睁眼看清楚 |
[05:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:54] | That Christina person. | 那个叫克里斯的 |
[05:55] | She came here a couple days ago to threaten me. | 她几天前来这威胁我 |
[05:58] | Making all these demands. I should keep you out of this. | 对我提了很多要求 说我不应该找你 |
[06:02] | And that you’re better off not talking to me. | 你最好不跟我说话 |
[06:05] | Okay, well, I didn’t ask Chris to do that. | 好吧 不是我要克里斯这么做的 |
[06:07] | And I’m the one that’s controlling and manipulative. | 你觉得我才是那个控制欲强的人吗 |
[06:14] | Jimmy, I so appreciate you being here. | 吉米 我很感谢你能来 |
[06:18] | I do. | 真的 |
[06:21] | I mean… | 你看 |
[06:23] | with everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[06:26] | we’ll still always be family. | 也没能破坏我们的母子之情 |
[06:49] | Looking for company? | 想找人陪吗 |
[06:59] | Money up front. | 先给钱 |
[07:01] | I’m not here to have sex with you. | 我不是来和你做爱的 |
[07:03] | No money, no company. | 没钱就一人待着去 |
[07:05] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[07:08] | Calm down. I just want to talk… | 别慌 我只是想跟你聊聊…. |
[07:10] | The guys I-I work for– th-they’ll kill you. | 我的老板 他们会杀了你的 |
[07:12] | You don’t want to mess with me. | 你别惹我 |
[07:13] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[07:15] | – Wait, wait. – Let go of me! | -等等 -放开我 |
[07:20] | – Wait, wait. I’m here to save… – Let me go! | -等等 我是来救… -放开我 |
[07:35] | Patrol says the three shooters are still unaccounted for. | 巡警说三名枪手现在仍下落不明 |
[07:38] | Watch for civilians as you clear. Let’s move. | 疏散时留意平民 行动 |
[07:44] | 30-David. Moving to the west side of the lot. | 30D 正朝停车场西边前进 |
[07:56] | 24-David. One shooter down, unresponsive. | 24D 一名枪手倒地 无反应 |
[08:01] | 45-David. Got eyes on another suspect. | 45D 发现另一名嫌犯 |
[08:06] | – Still breathing. – 30-David. Shooter two in custody. | -还有呼吸 -30D 枪手二已被控制 |
[08:09] | Needs medical attention ASAP. | 需要立刻接受治疗 |
[08:10] | EMTs are on the way. | 医疗小组正在前往 |
[08:22] | Hondo, more blood. Leads to the back. | 洪都 还有血迹 往后面去了 |
[08:24] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[08:35] | Locked. | 锁了 |
[08:37] | This is the LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[08:38] | I need you to open the door and come out with your hands raised! | 我命令你打开门 举起双手走出来 |
[08:44] | This is your last warning! | 这是最后一次警告 |
[08:52] | – Don’t shoot. Please. – It’s okay. | -别开枪 求求你了 -没事的 |
[08:55] | Hey, it’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事的 你安全了 |
[08:56] | We’re LAPD. You’re safe. | 我们是洛城警局的 你安全了 |
[08:58] | All clear on the exterior. | 外围都安全 |
[09:00] | Then we’re Code 4. | 那局面已经得到控制了 |
[09:02] | Third shooter’s in the wind. | 第三名枪手在逃 |
[09:07] | I hope you’re here with good news, Lieutenant. | 我希望你来这儿是有什么好消息 警督 |
[09:09] | Is that ever the case, Hondo? | 有过这样情况吗 洪都 |
[09:11] | I spoke with colleagues in Vice | 我跟风化组的同事谈到 |
[09:12] | about the dead shooter your team found– Paul Temple. | 你们小队发现的那名已死枪手 保罗·坦普尔 |
[09:15] | Vice thinks he was part of a sex trafficking ring | 风化组认为他是性贩运团伙的一员 |
[09:17] | based out of the San Fernando Valley. | 这个团伙以圣费尔南多谷为据点 |
[09:19] | Truck stops are notorious for forced prostitution. | 货车停车场强迫卖淫风气很盛 |
[09:21] | Did Vice have any more intel on the other suspects? | 风化组有其他嫌犯的信息吗 |
[09:24] | One slipped us before we got here. | 在我们来之前跑了的那个 |
[09:26] | Minimal. These guys are cautious, | 没有了 这些人行动谨慎 |
[09:27] | connected and very mobile. | 互相通气而且非常机动 |
[09:29] | They move their victims | 他们在南加州 |
[09:30] | around Southern California every month or so | 每一个月左右就将受害者转移地方 |
[09:32] | to prevent the women from getting close | 以免她们与任何人交往过密 |
[09:33] | to anyone who might help them. | 得到帮助 |
[09:35] | Witnesses say our missing shooter | 目击者说逃跑的枪手 |
[09:36] | had two more victims with him. | 还带着另外两名受害者 |
[09:37] | And the only working security camera | 唯一正常工作的监控摄像 |
[09:39] | didn’t get a good look at their faces or the plates on the SUV. | 没有拍到他们的脸或者越野车的车牌 |
[09:41] | They’ll look to move those girls within the next 48 hours. | 他们会在未来四十八小时内设法转移这些女子 |
[09:44] | This trafficking ring works fast. | 这个团伙动作很快 |
[09:46] | Then we got to work faster. | 那我们就得比他们还要快 |
[10:26] | Detective Lynch oversees a Human Trafficking Task Force | 林奇警探负责一个打击贩卖人口行动小组 |
[10:29] | for the mayor, so she’s gonna be working with us | 向市长汇报 她会和我们一起合作 |
[10:31] | to help locate the missing girls. | 协助我们找到失踪的女性 |
[10:33] | Okay, we got one missing shooter, | 还有一名枪手在逃 |
[10:34] | two possible victims in the wind. | 两名疑似受害者下落不明 |
[10:36] | Odds are the trafficking victims | 贩卖女性很有可能 |
[10:38] | will be transported within 48 hours, | 会在四十八小时内被转移 |
[10:40] | assuming the traffickers don’t kill them instead. | 假如贩运者不杀掉她们的话 |
[10:42] | We need to find out how this ring operates | 我们得赶快查出这个团伙的运作方式 |
[10:44] | and who runs it, fast. | 和他们的头目 |
[10:45] | The victim’s name is Shannon Gamble. | 受害者的名字叫莎伦·甘布尔 |
[10:47] | Currently in our custody. | 目前已被我们保护起来 |
[10:48] | The dead male suspect is Paul Temple. | 死亡的男性疑犯叫保罗·坦普尔 |
[10:50] | The other male suspect is Gabriel Cardenas. | 另外一名男性疑犯叫加布里埃尔·卡德纳斯 |
[10:52] | He’s in surgery. He’s an interstate trucker from Nevada. | 他正在手术 他是内华达州的州际货车司机 |
[10:54] | Misdemeanors for disorderly conduct and drug possession, | 有过妨碍治安行为和持有毒品的不良行为记录 |
[10:57] | but no known ties to Paul Temple or the ring. | 目前未查到他与保罗·坦普尔或者该团伙有联系 |
[10:59] | He’s probably the john. | 他很可能是招妓的 |
[11:01] | Truckers are on the road 300 days a year. | 卡车司机一年有三百天在路上跑 |
[11:03] | Many get lonely enough to pay for affection. | 很多人寂寞到去花钱买春 |
[11:05] | Anything else on Shannon? | 还有莎伦其它的信息吗 |
[11:06] | 19 years old. | 十九岁 |
[11:07] | She’s originally from Reno. Rough upbringing. | 她老家在里诺 小时候家境很差 |
[11:10] | Spent some time in juvie, couple arrests for misdemeanors. | 在少管所待过 因不良行为两次被捕 |
[11:13] | It looks like she cycled through the foster system, | 看起来她在不断进出收养系统 |
[11:14] | then in and out of rehabs around the state | 之后是州内各种戒毒所 |
[11:16] | till she fell off the grid two years ago. | 直到两年前她的记录中断 |
[11:17] | With that background, she’d be a perfect target for… | 那样的背景会使她成为理想的目标… |
[11:19] | Romeo Pimps. Yeah. | 被皮条客盯上 没错 |
[11:21] | If Shannon can tell us who recruited her, it could help | 如果莎伦能告诉我们是谁吸收她进去的 |
[11:23] | bring this ring into focus, lead us to find more victims. | 会就能帮助我们找到团伙和更多受害者 |
[11:25] | That may not be easy. | 那可能不太容易 |
[11:27] | Sex trafficking victims often fear the cops | 性贩运受害者往往害怕警察 |
[11:29] | and stay loyal to their captors. | 对控制她们的人言听计从 |
[11:31] | – Very loyal. – I still remember | -说一不二 -我还记得 |
[11:33] | the questioning techniques we used in Vice. | 我们在风化组时所用的问话技巧 |
[11:35] | Maybe I can help you get Shannon to open up. | 也许我可以协助你让莎伦开口 |
[11:36] | All right, make it happen. Meantime, Deacon and Chris | 好 去行动吧 同时 迪肯和克里斯 |
[11:38] | are gonna talk to Gabriel once he gets out of surgery. | 等加布里埃尔从手术室出来就去和他谈谈 |
[11:47] | – When were you gonna tell me? – ?Tell you what? | -你准备什么时候告诉我 -告诉你什么 |
[11:49] | That you went to see my mom about the liver donation. | 告诉我你去找过我妈说捐献肝脏的事 |
[11:52] | I just warned her not to mess up your life again. | 我只是不想让她再搅乱你的生活 |
[11:54] | I guess it didn’t work. | 看来没成功 |
[11:55] | You shouldn’t have done that. It’s not your business. | 你不该那么做 这不关你的事 |
[11:57] | It’s a major surgery. | 这是大手术 |
[11:58] | It can have its complications. Infections, | 有可能会引发并发症 感染 |
[12:00] | blood clots, pneumonia. | 血栓 肺炎 |
[12:02] | I’m aware. What’s your point? | 我知道 你想说什么 |
[12:04] | It can put your career at risk, maybe even your life. | 这可能会危及你的职业前途 甚至你的命 |
[12:08] | She’s just manipulating you into getting her way, like always. | 她一直在利用你 就像之前一样 |
[12:10] | I know what she’s doing, but it’s my choice to make, | 我知道她在做什么 但这是我的选择 |
[12:13] | not yours. I need you to respect that. | 和你无关 请你尊重我的决定 |
[12:23] | Shannon. My name’s Lieutenant Piper Lynch. | 莎伦 我是派珀·林奇警督 |
[12:26] | And this is Officer Victor Tan. | 这位是维克多·谭警官 |
[12:28] | – Am I under arrest? – No. | -我被捕了吗 -没有 |
[12:30] | We just want to talk, if that’s okay. | 我们只想和你聊一聊 如果可以的话 |
[12:32] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[12:34] | I know it’s a bit stuffy in here. | 我知道这里有点闷 |
[12:35] | We can walk outside, if you prefer. | 你喜欢的话 我们可以去外面走走 |
[12:37] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[12:40] | To Reno? | 回里诺 |
[12:45] | Was Paul Temple the person | 是保罗·坦普尔 |
[12:46] | who brought you down here from there? | 把你从里诺带到这里来的吗 |
[12:47] | We believe that Paul was part of a trafficking operation, | 我们认为保罗涉嫌一起人口贩运案 |
[12:50] | and that you were one of his victims. | 而你其中一名受害者 |
[12:53] | Did he recruit you? | 是他把你拐进来的 |
[12:55] | No. Paul’s a friend. | 不 保罗是我的朋友 |
[12:57] | Not many friends force you to have sex | 朋友不会逼你 |
[12:59] | with strangers against your will. | 和陌生人上床 |
[13:02] | Paul’s dead, Shannon. | 保罗已经死了 莎伦 |
[13:04] | I normally wouldn’t be this blunt, | 一般我不会说得这么直接 |
[13:06] | but we don’t want the other two girls | 我们不希望另外两名女孩 |
[13:07] | to end up like him. We could use your help. | 落得他那样的下场 我们需要你的帮助 |
[13:09] | The-the other girls– | 其他的女孩 |
[13:12] | they’re-they’re going to get hurt now | 她们会因为我逃走 |
[13:14] | because I ran away. | 挨打的 |
[13:15] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[13:16] | Can you tell us anything about where they might be? | 你知道她们可能会在哪里吗 |
[13:19] | – How we can find them? – No. | -我们怎么才能找到她们 -不知道 |
[13:20] | We moved around a lot. | 我们经常换地方 |
[13:22] | I-I didn’t even know where I was | 在看到你们制服上的”洛城警局”前 |
[13:23] | until I saw “LAPD” on your uniforms. | 我连自己在哪都不知道 |
[13:26] | What about the men who worked with Paul? | 那保罗的同伙呢 |
[13:28] | I-I don’t know much. | 不太清楚 |
[13:32] | But… | 不过 |
[13:34] | there’s this guy named “JC.” | 有一个叫JC的男人 |
[13:37] | Was he the one who recruited you? | 你是被他拐卖来的 |
[13:43] | What else can you tell us about him? | 你还知道他什么 |
[13:48] | Gabriel Cardenas? | 加布里埃尔·卡德纳斯 |
[13:50] | I’m Sergeant Kay, this is Officer Alonso. | 我是凯警司 这位是阿隆索警官 |
[13:51] | LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局特警队 |
[13:53] | How is the girl? | 那个女孩怎么样了 |
[13:54] | Unharmed– physically, at least. | 没有受伤 至少是身体上没有 |
[13:56] | Good. | 那就好 |
[13:58] | It wasn’t supposed to go down that way. | 事情本来不是那样的 |
[14:00] | How was it supposed to go down, exactly? | 那本来应该是什么样 |
[14:02] | You pay her to service you, | 你付钱嫖她 |
[14:04] | then you move on to the next truck stop, | 然后开到下一个卡车休息站 |
[14:06] | – the next girl? – I’m-I’m not the bad guy here. | -再找个姑娘 -我不是坏人 |
[14:09] | I was trying to save her. | 我是想救她 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry. Do you know this girl? | 你说什么 你认识她吗 |
[14:14] | Then how do you know she needed saving? | 那你怎么知道她需要解救 |
[14:16] | You know the signs to look for. | 我看得出来 |
[14:18] | I’m with Long Haul Protectors. | 我是长途护卫组织的 |
[14:20] | I’ve got the certification card in my wallet, right there, | 那边钱包里有我的证照 |
[14:22] | – if you need proof. – Long Haul Protectors? | -如果你们要看的话 -长途护卫组织 |
[14:24] | Yeah. We’re a national group working | 对 我们是一个全国性的组织 |
[14:25] | to-to stop human trafficking. | 致力于阻止人口贩运 |
[14:27] | There-there are more of us truckers | 公路上我们组织的成员 |
[14:28] | on the road than you cops, | 比警察还多 |
[14:29] | – so we do what we can to help out. – By what? | -我们尽力帮忙 -怎么帮 |
[14:31] | Staging reenactments of the shootout at the O.K. Corral? | 重演OK牧场枪战吗 |
[14:33] | I made a mistake, I know, but those cabrónes– | 我知道我不该这么做 但那些恶棍帮的人 |
[14:35] | they came out guns blazing. I shot back in self-defense. | 是他们冲出来拿枪扫射我 我才出于自卫开枪回击 |
[14:38] | Anything else you can tell us about the shooter or the victims? | 你对枪手或受害者还有什么了解 |
[14:40] | Yeah. The girls’ names. | 我知道那些女孩的名字 |
[14:43] | Before they drove off, the-the shooters– | 在他们开走前 那几个枪手 |
[14:44] | they-they called out for “Rosetta” and “Monica.” | 他们喊了”萝赛塔”和”莫妮卡”这两个名字 |
[14:48] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[14:50] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[14:53] | Just because you want to help doesn’t mean it’ll make things better. | 好心不一定办好事 |
[14:56] | Next time, call the cops. | 下次还是报警吧 |
[14:59] | I heard Shannon gave us the name of her recruiter. | 听说莎伦供出了拐卖她的人 |
[15:02] | JC Walker. | J·C·沃克 |
[15:03] | Record for possession, larceny, aggravated assault. | 有藏毒 盗窃和恶意伤害前科 |
[15:05] | Luca’s getting a last known for the bastard now. | 卢卡在查那个混蛋最近出现的地址 |
[15:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:09] | You seem awfully fired up. | 你好像很生气 |
[15:11] | Shannon’s like this girl I knew in high school– Becca. | 莎伦跟我一个高中女同学很像 她叫贝卡 |
[15:14] | She got lured in, trafficked by a Romeo Pimp, too. | 她也是被一个打着爱情幌子的皮条客骗去卖淫 |
[15:18] | She’s a big part of why I jumped onto Vice when I had the chance. | 我当时转到风化组很大一部分原因就是她 |
[15:20] | I’m guessing Becca wasn’t just “some girl.” | 我猜贝卡不是一般的女同学 |
[15:23] | All right, when Luca gets that address, | 好了 等卢卡查到地址 |
[15:24] | we’ll roll out. | 我们就出动 |
[15:30] | I didn’t know y’all were coming through. | 我不知道你们要过来 |
[15:32] | Well, young fella said it was urgent. | 这位年轻人说有急事 |
[15:33] | So, uh, apparently, I’m just the chauffeur. | 显然 我只是送他过来 |
[15:36] | I, uh… I needed to drop this off. | 我得把这个给你送过来 |
[15:44] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:45] | It’s the money you invested into the auto shop. | 是你投资修车店的钱 |
[15:47] | Well, some of it. | 只有一部分 |
[15:48] | I got five grand now, | 我现在手上有五千块 |
[15:49] | and the rest as soon as I can get it. | 剩下的我会尽快 |
[15:50] | Darryl, how the hell did you come up | 达瑞尔 你怎么突然 |
[15:51] | with five large all of a sudden? | 有了这么多钱 |
[15:53] | Did Leroy give you this and send you to me? | 是勒罗伊给你 然后叫你还给我的吗 |
[15:55] | He said you’d say that. | 他就知道你会这么说 |
[15:57] | You knew about this? | 这事你也知道 |
[15:58] | If I knew he had that kind of cash, | 早知道他有那么多钱 |
[16:00] | I’d have got him to spring for gas. | 我就让他付油费了 |
[16:02] | Look, the money’s clean, I promise. | 这钱是干净的 我保证 |
[16:04] | It’s everything we earned from the auto shop so far. | 这是目前修车店赚的所有钱 |
[16:06] | Neither one of us is taking a paycheck | 在把两万五都还给你之前 |
[16:08] | until we pay you back the full 25 grand. | 我们都不会拿薪水 |
[16:12] | You keep that for the shop. | 你留着打理汽车店 |
[16:13] | I don’t need it back right away. | 我现在不需要 |
[16:14] | No. I need you to take it back. | 不 你拿着 |
[16:17] | It’s a buyout. | 我想买断这家店 |
[16:19] | Listen, I appreciate everything you’ve done. | 我很感谢你做的一切 |
[16:21] | But my dad’s right. | 但我爸是对的 |
[16:23] | I got to be my own man, stand on my own two feet. | 我想靠自己 自力更生 |
[16:31] | Just think it over. | 考虑考虑 |
[16:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:37] | Well, you did encourage the boy to be independent. | 确实是你鼓励这孩子独立 |
[16:40] | Now’s not the time, Pop. | 现在不是时候 老爸 |
[16:41] | Is there any reason that he wouldn’t want you | 他有什么理由不想让你 |
[16:43] | to come by his new business? | 和他一起做生意吗 |
[16:45] | Got an address for our recruiter in Reseda. | 找到那个在里西达的人贩子的地址了 |
[16:47] | Team’s gearing up now. | 已经召集小队了 |
[16:48] | – I’ll be right there, Luca. – Okay. | -马上就去 卢卡 -好 |
[16:50] | Take it home. | 把这个拿回家 |
[16:51] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:52] | Definitely more on this later. | 晚点再详聊 |
[16:59] | JC Walker. | JC·沃克 |
[17:00] | LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局特警队 |
[17:11] | Deacon, Street, stay on him! | 迪肯 斯图里特 跟住他 |
[17:12] | Tan, you’re with me! Let’s move! | 谭 跟着我 快 |
[17:43] | Nice to see almighty SWAT | 能看到特警队干这样的体力活 |
[17:45] | can do some grunt work now and then. | 真是三生有幸 |
[17:48] | – Have we met? – No. | -我们认识吗 -不认识 |
[17:50] | But I know you. | 但我知道你 |
[17:52] | Officer Kay, right? | 凯警官 是吧 |
[17:59] | It’s Sergeant Kay. | 是凯警司 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah. I heard about you. | 对 我听说过你 |
[18:03] | You go around taping fellow officers in your free time, | 空闲时间到处偷录同事 |
[18:06] | and then report on them, right? | 然后举报他们 对吧 |
[18:07] | Guess you’re gonna have to | 我猜现在 |
[18:07] | turn us both in now, too, huh? | 轮到我们两个了 是吧 |
[18:09] | How about conduct unbecoming? | 那就举报你们行为不端 |
[18:11] | Or neglect of duty… Officer Mitchell. | 或者渎职怎么样 米切尔警官 |
[18:17] | Billings, right? | 比林斯 对吧 |
[18:19] | Glad I’m so memorable. | 很荣幸还记得我 |
[18:20] | Not in the good way. | 印象可不怎么样 |
[18:21] | Hondo, I got this. | 洪都 我来吧 |
[18:26] | Officer Mitchell, | 米切尔警官 |
[18:28] | take that suspect down to SWAT HQ. | 把嫌疑人带去特警队总部 |
[18:30] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[18:35] | I guess I’ll get started on the investigation. | 我猜调查就交给我了 |
[18:38] | Probably a lot of damage to sort out. | 可能有很多财物被破坏了 |
[18:45] | Listen, Deacon… It’s fine. | 听着 迪肯 我没事 |
[18:58] | I never met this Paul Temple guy in person. I swear. | 我从没见过这个保罗·坦普尔 我发誓 |
[19:02] | What about the girls he trafficked? | 那他贩卖来的女孩呢 |
[19:04] | Trafficked? | 贩卖 |
[19:05] | I got a witness who says you recruited her. | 一位目击证人说她是你拐进来的 |
[19:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:09] | Shannon? | 莎伦 |
[19:11] | Try the other way around. She recruited me. | 恰恰相反 是她找上了我 |
[19:13] | She hit me up on social media, and we flirted a bit. | 她在社交媒体勾搭我 然后我们暧昧了一阵子 |
[19:16] | She was cute, and I’d just gotten out of a breakup. | 她长得不错 我又刚刚分手 |
[19:19] | You were a john. | 你是嫖客 |
[19:20] | – I guess, but she approached me. – Yeah. | -是吧 但是她先主动的 -对 |
[19:23] | That’s because she was forced to. | 因为她受到了胁迫 |
[19:25] | She seemed eager enough. | 她看上去很饥渴 |
[19:26] | consent’s not really an option | 被贩卖的女孩 |
[19:27] | for trafficking victims. | 可没有权利说不 |
[19:29] | A hooker wearing different lipstick | 妓女就是妓女 |
[19:31] | is still a hooker. | 不管她涂着什么口红 |
[19:31] | They’re not hookers, they’re hostages. | 她们不是妓女 是人质 |
[19:33] | Girls like Shannon get abducted | 还有和莎伦一样的女孩被诱拐 |
[19:34] | and forced to turn tricks. | 被迫卖淫 |
[19:36] | And if they don’t service ten guys a day, | 一天下来接待的客人不够数量 |
[19:37] | their pimps would beat ’em within an inch of their life. | 她们的皮条客就会把她们打个半死 |
[19:39] | Does that sound like “eager” to you? | 你觉得这是”饥渴”吗 |
[19:40] | And just so you’re crystal clear, | 先说清楚 |
[19:42] | solicitation is a misdemeanor, | 教唆是轻罪 |
[19:44] | but trafficking is a felony, | 贩卖人口可是重罪 |
[19:46] | and it comes with a hefty prison sentence. | 会被判长期监禁 |
[19:50] | This is where you start talking | 现在可以老实交待了 |
[19:51] | ’till we tell you to stop. | 我们叫你停你再停 |
[19:55] | Paul coordinated everything online, so I never met him. | 保罗是在网上协调所有事的 我从没见过他 |
[19:58] | I paid through Venmo, | 我用网络账户付钱 |
[19:59] | – and he sent an Uber to bring me back and forth. – Where? | -他派优步来接送我 -住址 |
[20:01] | I never got the address, | 我都不知道地址 |
[20:02] | but I think it’s somewhere in Sun Valley. | 但我觉得是太阳谷的一个地方 |
[20:15] | Chris and Tan got JC Walker to cough up a location | 克里斯和谭让JC说出了 |
[20:17] | – for the missing girls. – Good. | -失踪女孩的地址 -很好 |
[20:20] | I’ll take any progress right now. | 总算有了点进展 |
[20:28] | You know, I can handle | 我能处理 |
[20:28] | blowback from jerks like Mitchell and Billings. | 米切尔 比林斯的冷嘲热讽 |
[20:32] | It just sucks. | 只是感觉很糟 |
[20:34] | Everything we did, nothing came of it. | 我们做的一切都白费了 |
[20:38] | I know. | 我明白 |
[20:41] | Deacon, I’ve been saying it: the system needs to change. | 迪肯 就像我一直说的 警队体系需要改变 |
[20:44] | But if it’s not gonna change on its own, | 如果它自己不能作出改变 |
[20:45] | then maybe we need to force it. | 或许需要我们逼它一把 |
[20:47] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:49] | Maybe we got one last card we can play. | 也许我们还有最后一张牌可以打 |
[20:51] | Hey, I did everything I could. | 我能做的都做了 |
[20:54] | What more do you want me to do? | 你还想要我做什么 |
[20:55] | Not you, man. | 没说你 伙计 |
[20:57] | You’ve done enough. | 你做的够多了 |
[20:59] | Talking about me. | 我是说我 |
[21:03] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢你这语气 |
[21:04] | You know how bureaucracy works, | 你知道洛城警局 |
[21:06] | how slow things move in the LAPD. | 官僚主义盛行 办事效率低下 |
[21:06] | Nothing’s gonna change without outside pressure. | 没有外界压力 什么都改变不了 |
[21:10] | But if Durham’s actions are made public, | 但如果把杜伦的行为公之于众 |
[21:12] | maybe we can force the department’s hand. | 也许我们可以强迫警局采取行动 |
[21:14] | You talking about going to the press? | 你是说去找媒体 |
[21:17] | No. | 不行 |
[21:18] | No, no. No way in hell. | 绝对不行 |
[21:20] | You will get it ten times worse than me out there. | 那样你的下场会比我糟糕十倍 |
[21:22] | Do you see any other option? | 还有其它选择吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah. We take a hard look at-at SWAT’s recruiting methods. | 有 我们认真审视了特警队的招募方式 |
[21:26] | We revise them if we have to. | 有必要的话会作出修改 |
[21:27] | And we spot the next Durham a mile away. | 我们就可以轻易发现下一个杜伦 |
[21:29] | There shouldn’t be a next Durham, Deacon. | 不应该再有下一个杜伦 迪肯 |
[21:32] | We’re just supposed to let the union | 难道我们就让工会 |
[21:33] | leave these guys out on the street? | 任由那些人在外面逍遥自在吗 |
[21:35] | It’s not your family | 杜伦那样的警官 |
[21:36] | that officers like Durham and his buddies target. | 还有和他同流合污的人针对的不是你的家人 |
[21:38] | – It’s… – I know. | -而是… -我明白 |
[21:42] | But what you are talking about is career suicide. | 但你说的事会断送自己的职业生涯 |
[21:51] | I got your message. | 你的信息我收到了 |
[21:54] | Why would Shannon lie about JC being her recruiter? | 为什么莎伦要撒谎说是JC将她拐进来的 |
[21:56] | Some of these girls get so psychologically scarred, | 有些女孩的心理创伤太严重 |
[21:58] | they’ll feed cops fake intel | 她们会向警察提供假情报 |
[21:59] | to cover for their handlers. | 来保护控制自己的人 |
[22:00] | Now, the more abusive the handlers… | 控制她们的人打得越重 |
[22:02] | Trauma caused by physical and emotional abuse, | 身体和精神上的创伤也就越重 |
[22:04] | it’s-it’s… it’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[22:05] | It’s like a vicious cycle. | 就像恶性循环 |
[22:07] | It makes people do strange things. | 会让人做出奇怪的行为 |
[22:09] | And these creeps like JC | 正因为有JC这样的变态 |
[22:10] | are why trafficking exists in the first place. | 才会有人口贩运 |
[22:12] | Supply and demand. | 市场规律 |
[22:13] | – I don’t know how you break that cycle. – Yeah, me, neither. | -不知道怎么打破这个循坏 -我也不知道 |
[22:15] | But I’ll sleep better if we can help these girls escape it. | 如果我们能救出这些女孩 我能睡得更安稳 |
[22:17] | We all will. | 大家都是这样 |
[22:18] | There are dozens of social media profiles affiliated | 保罗·坦普尔的社交媒体账户下 |
[22:20] | with Paul Temple’s account, | 关联了几十个用户 |
[22:21] | but only six were active within the last month. | 但上个月只有六个是活跃的 |
[22:24] | So there’s six girls in this trafficking ring. | 所以这个贩卖团伙里有六个女孩 |
[22:25] | And five of them must still be in the wind, being used. | 其中五人一定还下落不明 被迫接客 |
[22:27] | Rosetta, Monica, | 罗塞塔 莫妮卡 |
[22:28] | Dani, Julie and Laura. | 丹妮 朱丽和劳拉 |
[22:35] | We arrested JC. | 我们逮捕了JC |
[22:36] | We know he’s not the one who recruited you. | 我们知道不是他拐你进来的 |
[22:40] | But he won’t be able to use you again. | 不过他再也没有机会染指你了 |
[22:44] | Lying only makes it harder for us to help you. | 撒谎只会让我们更难帮你 |
[22:47] | Especially when there are five other girls | 尤其外面还有五个女孩 |
[22:49] | who need our help. Your help. | 需要我们的帮助 你的帮助 |
[22:58] | I knew a girl in high school. | 我高中认识一个女孩 |
[22:59] | Her name was Becca Matonik. | 她叫贝卡·马托尼克 |
[23:01] | She was my first big crush. | 她是我第一个喜欢的人 |
[23:03] | And she had everything going for her. | 她很完美 |
[23:05] | And a few weeks after I-I got up the courage | 几周后 我终于鼓起勇气 |
[23:08] | to ask her out, she disappeared. | 约她出来 她却消失了 |
[23:11] | We found out later she’d been abducted and trafficked. | 后来我们发现她被拐卖了 |
[23:16] | Her friends and family never saw her again | 她的朋友和家人再也没见过她 |
[23:17] | until it was… it was pretty bad. | 最后… 最后她的结局特别惨 |
[23:21] | I don’t want Becca’s story to be your story, Shannon. | 我不希望你也是这个结局 莎伦 |
[23:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:28] | I hated when JC came around. | 我不喜欢沃克来找我 |
[23:32] | He was cruel | 他很暴力 |
[23:34] | and very rough. | 非常粗鲁 |
[23:40] | – Sorry for lying. – Can you tell us | -抱歉我说谎了 -你能告诉我们 |
[23:41] | about where you and the other girls were kept? | 你和其他女孩被关在哪里吗 |
[23:43] | It was at Barry’s place. | 巴里的房子里 |
[23:45] | Barry was the other shooter at the truck stop? They ran the ring? | 就是休息站另外那个枪手 他们是一伙的 |
[23:47] | Paul, Barry and, one other guy. | 保罗 巴里还有一个人 |
[23:50] | I-I never heard his name, but he had a real bad temper. | 我不知道他叫什么 不过他脾气很暴躁 |
[23:55] | There was this old rusty birdhouse | 我的房间窗外 |
[23:58] | outside my window at that place. | 有一间破旧生锈的鸟舍 |
[24:00] | When things got bad, | 每当不如意时 |
[24:02] | I always looked out the window at the birds. | 我总会望向窗外看着那些鸟儿 |
[24:08] | But they weren’t there. | 其实那里并没有鸟 |
[24:11] | What do you mean? | 我没太懂你的意思 |
[24:12] | That thing outside wasn’t a real birdhouse, | 窗外的那个东西不是真的鸟舍 |
[24:15] | so there weren’t any birds. | 自然也不会有鸟在里面安家 |
[24:18] | But pretending there were helped me. | 但我仍愿意相信里面有鸟 给我寄托 |
[24:22] | Anything was better than being in that room. | 干什么都比困在那个屋子里强 |
[24:24] | This birdhouse.What did it look like, exactly? | 你说的这个鸟舍 具体长什么样 |
[24:28] | The birdhouse Shannon saw outside her window | 莎伦在窗外看到的那个鸟舍 |
[24:30] | is actually a decommissioned Cold War siren. | 其实是冷战时期的废弃警报器 |
[24:31] | This map shows all of them in L.A. | 地图显示了洛城所有的废弃警报器的位置 |
[24:33] | Maybe we can use it to find the location | 或许我们能从这 |
[24:34] | – where the girls are being kept. – That’s gonna be tough. | -找到她们的被困之处 -这任务挺艰巨 |
[24:37] | From the looks of it, there’s more of these sirens | 一眼看过去 警报的数量 |
[24:39] | than Starbucks in town. | 比市里的星巴克都多 |
[24:40] | JC said the Uber took him somewhere in Sun Valley. | JC说优步把他带到了太阳谷那边 |
[24:43] | Two of those sirens | 在太阳谷产业园 |
[24:44] | are in the Sun Valley manufacturing corridor. | 有两个这样的警报 |
[24:46] | That’s all warehouses and factories. | 附近都是仓库和工厂 |
[24:47] | Third one’s in a residential area. | 还有一个在住宅区 |
[24:49] | Pull up the images on that block. | 调出那片街区的照片 |
[24:53] | There’s your birdhouse. | 这就是那个鸟舍 |
[24:54] | Only two of those houses have a clear view of that siren. | 只有两栋房子能清楚地看到它 |
[24:57] | Pull up the property records. | 查一下产权信息 |
[25:00] | The first house is owned by D’Andra Dee. | 第一栋的所有者是戴安拉·迪 |
[25:02] | Second one, Barry Gonya. | 第二栋是巴里·戈尼亚 |
[25:03] | Barry was the name of one of Shannon’s traffickers. | 巴里就是贩卖莎伦的人贩子之一 |
[25:05] | That’s got to be the brothel. | 这应该就是他们住的地方 |
[25:06] | You think she’s telling the truth this time? | 你觉得这次她说真话了吗 |
[25:07] | Well, let’s get a warrant and find out. | 好了 我们申请搜查令去查证一下 |
[25:16] | 30-David in position. | 30D已就位 |
[25:17] | – Chris, what do you see? – It looks quiet. | -克里斯你有什么发现 -这看起来挺安静 |
[25:20] | I can’t see inside. | 我看不到里面 |
[25:21] | I clock security cameras at the one, | 但房屋正面 |
[25:24] | two and four sides. | 左面和右面均有监控 |
[25:26] | More cameras on the three side. | 背面的监控更多 |
[25:28] | No easy point of entry. | 破入有难度 |
[25:29] | Eyes on every side. Makes it easy to keep unwanted people out. | 全方位监控 轻松将不速之客拒之门外 |
[25:32] | Yeah, and keep the victims in. | 里面的人想逃出来更不容易 |
[25:34] | 24-David, I got an SUV approaching, eastbound. | 24D发现一辆城市越野正从东面靠近 |
[25:37] | Hold your positions. | 稳住不动 |
[25:42] | I’ve got eyes on Barry Gonya and two females. | 看到了巴里·戈尼亚和两名女性 |
[25:47] | It’s Rosetta and Monica, | 是罗塞塔和莫妮卡 |
[25:48] | the two girls from the truck stop. | 休息站的那两个女孩 |
[25:50] | Prepare to execute the search warrant. | 准备执行搜查令 |
[25:52] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[25:59] | Chris, you’re with me on the three side. | 克里斯 你和我去背面 |
[26:00] | The rest of you, on Tan. | 谭 剩下交给你了 |
[26:08] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[26:10] | Do not move! Hands where we can see ’em! | 不许动 手伸出来 |
[26:12] | Get on the ground! Hands behind your back! | 趴在地上 手背后 |
[26:13] | Do it now! | 赶紧 |
[26:16] | Upstairs. | 楼上有情况 |
[26:23] | Don’t move. | 待着别动 |
[26:25] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[26:25] | Two, two, two. | 两人一组 |
[26:27] | Stop! LAPD! | 别跑 洛城警局 |
[26:31] | Dani, anyone else inside? | 丹妮 还有人在屋里吗 |
[26:33] | All right, back in the room. Go. | 好了 赶紧回屋 |
[26:34] | 26-David. Suspect is barricaded | 26D 嫌犯已被困在 |
[26:37] | in the upstairs bedroom on the three-four corner. | 二楼右前方的卧室里 |
[26:40] | Suspect out the window. | 嫌犯已逃出窗外 |
[26:42] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[26:43] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[26:44] | Hands behind your head! | 双手抱脑后 |
[26:48] | All clear. | 现场安全 |
[26:49] | We got Rosetta, Monica and Dani. | 我们找到了罗塞塔 莫妮卡和丹妮 |
[26:51] | But no sign of Laura, Julie or the third trafficker. | 但没发现罗拉 朱莉和第三名人贩 |
[26:58] | Nobody from the brothel we raided is talking. | 被我们救出淫窝的人都不愿交待 |
[27:00] | I hope you got good news, Luca. | 希望你有好消息 卢卡 |
[27:01] | We’re still combing through security footage, | 我们还在梳理监控录像 |
[27:03] | but I think we got a look at our third trafficker. | 不过我觉得我们找到了第三名人贩 |
[27:05] | This is from yesterday. | 这是昨天的监控录像 |
[27:06] | Some guy arguing with Barry Gonya. | 有人和巴里·戈尼亚起了争执 |
[27:08] | Any luck with the ID? | 他的身份查明了吗 |
[27:09] | Think I might have one. | 有目标了 |
[27:11] | Vice looked into the ring’s financial records. | 风化组调查了卖淫团伙的账目 |
[27:13] | The Venmo account JC paid into had a second email associated with it, | 与JC用于支付的网络账户关联的还有另一个电邮 |
[27:17] | an email linkedto an old PayPal account belonging | 这个电邮账户还关联着埃德加·麦奎兰的 |
[27:20] | – to an Edgar McQuillan. – Okay, that’s our guy. | -旧贝宝账户 -就是他 |
[27:22] | McQuillan’s a former long-haul trucker with priors | 麦奎兰以前是长途货车司机 |
[27:25] | for sexual assault and armed robbery. | 有性侵犯和持械抢劫的前科 |
[27:26] | Also suspected in the murder | 还涉嫌在巴斯托 |
[27:28] | of two 20-year-old women in Barstow. | 谋杀两名二十岁左右女性 |
[27:29] | Those victims were believed to be part | 这些受害者应该是圣何塞 |
[27:31] | of a different trafficking ring up in San Jose. | 另一个贩卖链的成员 |
[27:33] | I bet he skipped town, killed those victims | 我猜他一定是跑了 杀死受害者 |
[27:34] | to cover his tracks, | 掩盖踪迹 |
[27:35] | then started up brand-new in L.A. | 然后在洛杉矶重新开始 |
[27:37] | If Edgar knows we’re onto him, | 如果埃德加知道我们在查他 |
[27:38] | Laura and Julie may not have long. | 劳拉和朱丽可能活不长了 |
[27:39] | He’s gonna look to move them or worse. | 他会转移她们 甚至更糟 |
[27:41] | Any idea of their current location? | 知道他们现在在哪吗 |
[27:42] | All right. This footage is from today. | 这是今天的监控 |
[27:44] | Edgar left with Laura and Julie | 埃德加挟持劳拉与朱丽 |
[27:45] | 30 minutes before SWAT showed up. | 在特警出现前三十分钟离开了 |
[27:47] | Great. We’ve got an armed suspect | 好极了 我们找到了一名 |
[27:48] | with a history of violence, two hostages | 有暴力史的持枪嫌犯 两名人质 |
[27:50] | and only 5,000 square miles of ground to cover. | 和仅一万二平方公里需排查区域 |
[27:52] | Yeah, assuming that he stayed in L.A. County. | 如果他还在洛杉矶县 |
[27:54] | – I’ll get a BOLO out on him. – All right. | -我现在发出协查通告 -好的 |
[27:55] | I’ll put a special BOLO out of my own | 我要我在长途保护公司的朋友 |
[27:57] | via our friends at Long Haul Protectors. | 发一张特别协查通告 |
[28:00] | We got as many eyes out there as possible, Deac. | 我们已经尽力部署外面的眼线了 迪肯 |
[28:03] | Including a couple thousand Long Haul Protectors. | 包括几千名长途防护员工 |
[28:05] | – If someone spots them, we’ll know right away. – Good. | -如果有人发现他们 我们马上就会知道 -好 |
[28:10] | Sometimes you got to think outside of the box | 有时候想推进事情发展 |
[28:12] | to move things along. Right? | 就得不走寻常路 对吧 |
[28:16] | You’re not gonna let this go, are you? | 你不会就这么算了 对吗 |
[28:19] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[28:21] | Recording Durham and the others with what came after? | 给杜伦和另外几个人录了音 |
[28:25] | It was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的事 |
[28:30] | But besides shattering my reputation | 但除了破坏 |
[28:32] | among the rank and file, it amounted to absolutely nothing. | 我在同事间的声誉 并没有任何实质性的意义 |
[28:37] | Hondo, my gut is telling me | 洪都 我的直觉告诉我 |
[28:38] | the consequences for what you’re considering | 你现在所考虑的做法的后果 |
[28:42] | are gonna be much worse. | 会更糟 |
[28:45] | As a friend, don’t do it. | 作为朋友 劝你停手 |
[28:51] | Trucker spotted Edgar and his two girls | 货车司机在丰塔纳卡车站看到了 |
[28:52] | at the Fontana truck stop. | 埃德加和两个女孩 |
[29:02] | Mr. Big Gulp looks lonely. | 狼吞虎咽先生看起来很孤独 |
[29:04] | Why don’t you go say hi, Julie. | 为什么不去打个招呼呢 朱丽 |
[29:06] | Go say hi or you’ll be sleeping in a ditch outside Barstow. | 去打个招呼 不然你就得睡在巴斯托外面的沟里 |
[29:16] | I’m-I’m looking for a ride? | 可以搭个顺风车吗 |
[29:23] | Get in. Now. | 上车 快点 |
[29:33] | I got eyes on the suspect and one victim. | 我看到了嫌犯和一名受害者 |
[29:42] | He’s heading eastbound. | 他在往东行驶 |
[29:47] | Damn it! We’re cut off! | 该死 我们跟丢了 |
[29:53] | One-Adam-11. Got the suspect pinned in. | 1-A-11 嫌犯已被困住 |
[29:55] | He’s turning back your way. | 他转回去了 |
[30:03] | 20D This is 20-David! | |
[30:05] | Suspect entered the building. | 嫌犯进入了大楼 |
[30:06] | In foot pursuit. Chris, Street, | 在徒步追踪 克里斯 斯特里特 |
[30:07] | clear the vehicle. | 清理车辆 |
[30:19] | 24-David. One hostage secure. | 24D 一名人质安全 |
[30:22] | You’re gonna be okay, Laura. | 你会没事的 劳拉 |
[30:27] | Get in. You’ll be safe in the cab. | 进去 驾驶室里会很安全 |
[30:42] | He shot me. Took my truck and the girl inside. | 他开枪打了我 抢走来了我的货车和那女孩 |
[30:51] | Get to Betty. | 去开黑贝蒂 |
[30:52] | This is 20-David. Suspect has a hostage | 20D 嫌犯劫持一名人质 |
[30:54] | and is heading eastbound on Sawyer Parkway | 开一辆白色半卡车在索耶大道 |
[30:56] | in a white semitruck. | 向东行驶 |
[31:08] | We are in pursuit of the suspect. | 我们正在追捕嫌犯 |
[31:10] | Vehicle is a white semitruck with a tanker trailer. | 车辆是一辆带有油罐拖车的白色半卡车 |
[31:12] | License plate, Queen, | 车牌号 Q |
[31:13] | A0 Adam-zero, | |
[31:14] | 237 two-three-seven. | |
[31:20] | That tanker’s leaking gasoline. | 油罐漏油了 |
[31:21] | Must’ve split it open when he hit that patrol car. | 肯定是他撞巡逻车的时候撞裂的 |
[31:23] | If that thing ignites, the whole truck’s going up, | 如果那东西着火了 整辆车都会被炸飞 |
[31:25] | along with the hostage. | 包括人质 |
[31:26] | Be advised, | 请注意 |
[31:27] | the tanker is leaking gas. | 油罐车正在漏油 |
[31:28] | We have to disable the engine, stop him ASAP. | 我们必须尽快关闭引擎阻止他 |
[31:38] | Tan, get us in front of it. | 谭 带我们赶到它前面 |
[31:39] | Let’s force him to stop. | 我们逼停他 |
[31:53] | I can’t get a window. | 找不到切入点 |
[31:55] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[31:58] | Less than two blocks to the on-ramp. | 离入口匝道不到两个街区 |
[32:00] | Don’t let him get to the freeway! | 别让他上高速公路 |
[32:01] | All right, here comes your window, Tan. | 好了 切入点来了 谭 |
[32:05] | I’ll see if I can draw him to the right. | 我看看我能不能把他引去右边 |
[32:20] | I got him off-balance. | 我让车失去了平衡 |
[32:35] | What… | 什么 |
[32:36] | This is 20-David. That thing’s gonna blow. | 我是20D 车要爆炸了 |
[32:37] | Get everybody back! | 叫大家撤退 |
[32:39] | We got to get Julie out, fast. Let’s move. | 我们要快点把朱丽救出来 赶快行动 |
[32:41] | Edgar McQuillan! Show me your hands! | 埃德加·麦奎兰 举起双手 |
[32:44] | You come one step clo… | 你再向前一步 |
[32:47] | Hands! Let me see your hands! | 举手 举起双手 |
[32:49] | Come on, Julie! Let’s go. | 来 朱丽 我们快走 |
[32:51] | Get out! | 出来 |
[32:52] | Get to the Gurkha, now! | 赶快走 |
[32:55] | Fall back! | 退后 |
[32:56] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[33:00] | Get in! | 上车 |
[33:09] | 20-David. Everyone good? | 我是20D 大家都没事吧 |
[33:11] | 30-David. We’re good. | 我是30D 我们没事 |
[33:12] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吧 |
[33:16] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[33:18] | Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[33:32] | We just busted a major trafficking ring. | 我们刚刚抓获了一个大型人口贩卖集团 |
[33:34] | Would a smile kill you? | 笑一下会死吗 |
[33:36] | After I joined Vice, | 在我加入风化组之后 |
[33:38] | I looked into my old crush, Becca. | 我查了我之前喜欢的人 贝卡 |
[33:40] | I found out she escaped her traffickers, but… | 我得知她逃脱了抓她的人贩子 但是… |
[33:42] | years of abuse took a toll. | 多年的虐待造成了伤害 |
[33:44] | Drugs, theft. | 毒品 盗窃 |
[33:46] | Not everyone escapes intact. | 并不是所有人都能毫发无损地逃脱 |
[33:49] | I’d give Shannon better odds than most. | 我觉得莎伦比大多数人幸运 |
[33:53] | You gave those girls a chance at recovery, at freedom. | 你给了她们机会重获自由 疗愈伤痛 |
[33:57] | Be proud of that. | 为自己感到自豪吧 |
[34:21] | Whoever you are, we’re closed. | 不管你是谁 我们打烊了 |
[34:24] | You should keep that side door locked, Leroy. | 你应该把侧门锁上 勒罗伊 |
[34:27] | You the only one coming in without knocking. | 只有你进来不敲门 |
[34:30] | Ain’t nobody else around here trying to test me. | 这里也没别人想来试探我的底限 |
[34:32] | So we just gonna stand here | 我们就这样站在这里 |
[34:33] | or you got something you want to say? | 还是你有话想要说 |
[34:35] | You’ve been planning this since you got out of prison. | 你从出狱起一直计划这件事 |
[34:37] | I know you’ve been pulling the strings, | 我知道你一直在幕后操控 |
[34:38] | using Darryl to get back at me. | 利用达瑞尔来报复我 |
[34:40] | Now, where the hell did this money really come from? | 这笔钱到底是哪来的 |
[34:42] | Won it on some scratchers. Couldn’t believe my luck. | 刮刮卡中奖的 不敢相信我的好运 |
[34:45] | Don’t pull that crap on me. | 别跟我瞎扯 |
[34:46] | This is Darryl’s life, man! | 这可是达利尔的人生 |
[34:48] | His future that you’re screwing with. | 你在糟蹋的是他的未来 |
[34:49] | Well, I’m sorry that my fatherhood skills | 抱歉我的为父之道 |
[34:51] | ain’t up to the Daniel Harrelson standard! | 达不到丹尼尔·哈里森的标准 |
[34:54] | It’s a high bar to clear. | 这个标准太高了 |
[34:55] | You keep my pop’s name out your mouth. | 不准叫我老爸的名字 |
[34:57] | You don’t want this static. | 这话我本不想说的 |
[34:58] | I’m the one who taught you how to fight, remember? | 是我教你怎么打架的 记得吗 |
[35:00] | That was a long, long time ago. | 那很久很久之前的事了 |
[35:01] | Not that long. | 也没多久 |
[35:03] | Yo, how ’bout you man up | 不如你像个男人一样 |
[35:04] | and just say what you really want to say? | 把你真正想说的话说出来 |
[35:06] | At least show me that respect. | 至少给我点尊重 |
[35:08] | Respect is earned, Leroy, not given. | 尊重要自己争取 勒罗伊 不是别人给的 |
[35:20] | So I’m just some monster to you now? | 所以你觉得我现在是个魔头吗 |
[35:32] | Man. | 天呐 |
[35:35] | Man, when we were kids, | 天呐 我们小的时候 |
[35:36] | there was nothing we wouldn’t do for each other. | 我们愿意为对方做任何事 |
[35:39] | Secrets, | 秘密 |
[35:40] | girls, beefs– | 女生 争吵 |
[35:42] | we held each other down through thick and thin. | 我们同甘共苦 患难与共 |
[35:44] | And now you can barely look me in the eye, | 现在你几乎无法直视我的双眼 |
[35:46] | let alone trust me. | 更别说相信我了 |
[35:48] | You want me to trust you, answer my question. | 你要我相信你 那就回答我的问题 |
[35:51] | Where did this five grand come from? | 你这五千块是哪里来的 |
[36:03] | Gave up my apartment | 我卖了公寓 |
[36:04] | so we could put some more money into the shop, | 这样我们可以给店里多投点钱 |
[36:06] | more money into Darryl’s future. | 给达瑞尔的未来多投点钱 |
[36:15] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道你做了这些 |
[36:19] | I’m trying to be there for Darryl, | 我努力为达瑞尔着想 |
[36:22] | to stay straight. | 好好做人 |
[36:30] | And what kills me, man, | 但是让我难过的是 |
[36:31] | is that you were the one person I knew, | 在认识的人中 |
[36:35] | I was sure would have my back while I did it. | 我确信只有你会支持我 |
[36:40] | Maybe I judged too quickly. | 也许我太早下定论了 |
[36:43] | It ain’t the first time. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[36:44] | All right, look, Leroy, | 好吧 勒罗伊 |
[36:45] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[36:48] | For the record… | 事先声明 |
[36:52] | …I respect what you’re doing, | 我尊重你在做的事 |
[36:55] | the sacrifice you’re making. | 和你做出的牺牲 |
[36:59] | Well, when you really believe in something, in someone, | 如果你真的相信某件事 相信某个人 |
[37:03] | it ain’t a sacrifice. | 那就不是牺牲 |
[37:07] | You really think, if I step back, | 你真觉得 我不插手 |
[37:09] | it’ll help this business? | 会对生意有帮助吗 |
[37:11] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[37:14] | But I know you won’t be driving away customers. | 但我知道你不吓跑客人 |
[37:17] | And it’ll help Darryl. | 才能帮到达瑞尔 |
[37:19] | Give him space to stand on his own feet, | 给他一点空间 让他自力更生 |
[37:22] | feel confident that you… | 要有信心 |
[37:24] | that you trust him | 信任他 |
[37:27] | to make good decisions. | 会做出明智的决定 |
[38:06] | Street, wait up. Please. | 斯特里特 等一下 别走 |
[38:09] | You and your mom, it’s not my business, | 你和你妈妈的事和我无关 |
[38:11] | and I-I should’ve stayed out of it. I’m sorry. | 我不该插手去管 对不起 |
[38:14] | I may never understand | 也许我永远无法明白 |
[38:15] | how someone that crazy created you, | 这么胡来的人怎么教出你这么优秀的人 |
[38:18] | but I trust you more than anyone | 但我比任何人都信任你 |
[38:19] | and that has to be enough. | 这总有适可而止的时候吧 |
[38:25] | The test results came back. | 检查结果出来了 |
[38:29] | I’m a donor match. | 我的肝匹配 |
[38:31] | I’m gonna do it. | 我会捐给她的 |
[38:35] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:36] | That sounds like the opposite of an apology. | 这听起来一点也不像是道歉 |
[38:38] | Screw the apology. | 去它的道歉 |
[38:38] | I mean, how can you do this after all the crap | 她让你受了那么多罪 |
[38:40] | she’s put you through? | 你怎么还去帮她 |
[38:41] | Chris, you got to let this go. This is not your problem. | 克里斯 你别管了 这不是你该管的事 |
[38:44] | It is my problem. | 就是我的事 |
[38:46] | You’re my problem. | 你的事就是我的事 |
[38:48] | Wh-What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:55] | Remember when you told me that, if you lost me, | 还记得你和我说 如果你失去了我 |
[38:59] | you’d never recover because of… | 你永远也无法痊愈 因为… |
[39:02] | because of how you felt? | 因为你对我的感觉 |
[39:05] | I can’t lose you either. | 我也不能失去你 |
[39:13] | Kings-Sharks tonight! | 今晚洛杉矶国王队对战圣何塞鲨鱼队 |
[39:14] | You guys down to watch? Pizza’s on me. | 你们去看吗 匹萨算我的 |
[39:16] | Rain check, buddy. Long day. | 改天吧 兄弟 今天累了 |
[39:18] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:20] | – Thanks though. – All right. | -但是谢谢你 -没事 |
[39:21] | Your loss. | 你们的损失 |
[39:36] | – Hey, Pop. – Hey. | -老爸 -回来了 |
[39:40] | – You seen Darryl? – Already asleep. | -看到达瑞尔了吗 -已经睡了 |
[39:42] | Look, I hope you ain’t fixin’ to go at that boy again. | 希望你不要再对那孩子说教了 |
[39:45] | Young blood had a point. | 年轻人说得有道理 |
[39:46] | You spend almost as much time | 你在修车店的时间 |
[39:49] | at that shop as he does, except… | 几乎和他一样多 除了… |
[39:50] | I’m a cop, and, in that neighborhood, | 我是警察 而且在那个片区 |
[39:51] | it ain’t good for business right now. | 这样会影响生意 |
[39:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:53] | Then why you so stuck on it, then? | 那你为什么还这么执着于此 |
[39:58] | A lot of it was because I was worried about Leroy. | 很大程度上是因为我担心勒罗伊 |
[40:03] | I was wrong there. | 我错了 |
[40:06] | But that ain’t all of it. | 但那不是全部原因 |
[40:10] | Sometimes I feel like I’m losing control of my life. | 有时我觉得我的人生渐渐地不受我掌控 |
[40:13] | When I walk through that shop | 我走进车行的时候 |
[40:14] | and see the way people look at me for wearing a badge… | 看到人们见到我戴着警徽的眼神 |
[40:18] | Just feels like I’m fighting a losing battle. | 感觉我在打一场必输的战斗 |
[40:22] | And now more than ever. | 现在更是如此 |
[40:24] | My own union decided to defend some racist cops. | 我自己的工会决定维护一些有种族歧视的警察 |
[40:28] | And what? | 那又怎么样 |
[40:30] | You surprised about that? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[40:34] | While back, you asked me what change I’ve seen. | 之前 你问我看到了什么变化 |
[40:38] | You’re right, Pop. | 你说得对 老爸 |
[40:41] | Not enough. Not enough. | 不够 远远不够 |
[40:54] | Morning. | 早 |
[40:56] | There’s gonna be an article in the L.A. Times | 明天在《洛杉矶时报》上 |
[40:58] | coming out tomorrow. | 会刊登一篇报道 |
[40:59] | It’ll expose Durham and his cop buddies for their racist views | 报道会揭露杜伦和其警察队友的种族主义观点 |
[41:03] | and the department’s failure to take appropriate action. | 以及队里没有采取适当的行动 |
[41:07] | They’ll be printing my name as the source. | 他们会登出我的名字作为消息来源 |
[41:10] | You should’ve come to me first. | 你应该先和我说 |
[41:11] | You would have told me no. | 你是不会同意我这么做的 |
[41:12] | Damn right I would’ve. | 说得一点也没错 |
[41:13] | Sir, I’m just giving you a heads-up, | 长官 我只是先通知你一声 |
[41:15] | because I know LAPD’s gonna take a big hit. | 因为我知道洛城警局会受到重创 |
[41:17] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[41:19] | What about you? | 那你怎么办 |
[41:24] | Mayor’s gonna have your head for this. | 市长会拿你开刀的 |
[41:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:29] | Well, let’s see if the union defends me as well | 让我们看看工会是否会像维护我警队兄弟那样 |
[41:31] | as my racist brothers in blue. | 来维护我吧 |