时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The white nationalists who killed Erika, the Imperial Dukes. | 杀害艾丽卡的是白人民粹组织帝国公爵 |
[00:04] | Now, we’ve already taken down four of them, | 现在 我们已经消灭了其中四人 |
[00:06] | but I can’t shake the feeling | 但是我总有一种感觉 |
[00:07] | that there’s more out there. | 还有人在逍遥法外 |
[00:08] | I went and visited my mom in hospital today. | 我今天去医院看望我妈了 |
[00:10] | Her liver’s failing. | 她的肝快不行了 |
[00:11] | She tried to butter me up to get what she wants. | 她想讨好我得到她想要的 |
[00:13] | Which is what? | 她想要什么 |
[00:14] | My liver, apparently. | 很显然 是我的肝 |
[00:15] | Or part of it. | 或者一部分 |
[00:16] | What if something goes wrong? | 万一出了差池呢 |
[00:17] | You could lose your job, or you could die. | 你可能会丢了你的工作 甚至你的命 |
[00:19] | When you told me that if you lost me you’d never recover… | 你告诉我要是你失去了我 永远都不会痊愈… |
[00:23] | I can’t lose you, either. | 我也不能失去你 |
[00:24] | I mean, a Black suspect comes at me | 要是有个黑人拿着疑似武器的东西 |
[00:26] | with something looking like a weapon. | 朝我走来 |
[00:27] | Bam! Bam! Just freed up a prison cot | 砰 砰 正好可以省一张监狱床位 |
[00:29] | for someone who can actually be rehabilitated. | 给一个真正能被改造的人 |
[00:32] | My PBA reps are gonna tear this case to shreds. | 我的警察慈善协会代表会把案子驳得体无完肤 |
[00:34] | They’ll put me back on the street. | 他们会重新让我出警的 |
[00:36] | You have to watch your back the rest of your career. | 但是你以后的职业生涯就要步步为营了 |
[00:37] | The Board of Rights reached a decision | 权益委员会作出决定 |
[00:39] | regarding Lee Durham’s punishment: | 如何处置杜伦了 |
[00:41] | he will not be fired from the LAPD. | 洛城警局不会将他开除 |
[00:43] | Same for the other two, Gibson and Ellis. | 另两名警员也是 吉布森和埃利斯 |
[00:45] | We just sit here while a pack of racists | 一群种族主义分子每天精心挑选该逮捕谁 |
[00:46] | pick and choose who they’re gonna arrest each day? | 而我们只能坐视不管 |
[00:48] | What you are talking about is career suicide. | 你说的事会葬送自己的职业生涯 |
[00:52] | There’s gonna be an article | 明天在《洛杉矶时报》上 |
[00:53] | in the L.A. Times coming out tomorrow. | 会刊登一篇报道 |
[00:55] | It’ll expose Durham and his cop buddies for their racist views | 报道会揭露杜伦和其警察队友的种族主义观点 |
[00:57] | and the department’s failure to take appropriate action. | 以及队里没有采取适当的行动 |
[01:00] | They’ll be printing my name as the source. | 他们会登出我的名字作为消息来源 |
[01:02] | Mayor’s gonna have your head for this. | 市长不会放过你的 |
[01:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:07] | 突发新闻 洛杉矶爆发抗议活动 立刻还黑人公道抗议活动第四日 局势依旧和平 | |
[01:07] | Yesterday marked the fourth day of protests in Los Angeles. | 昨日是洛杉矶抗议游行的第四天 |
[01:10] | Black Justice Now has led this latest protest effort, | “立刻还黑人公道”组织组织了最近的抗议游行 |
[01:12] | sparked by last week’s explosive Times article, | 导火索正是上周在《纽约时报》发表的爆炸性新闻 |
[01:15] | where LAPD SWAT sergeant Daniel Harrelson Jr. | 洛城警局特警队警司丹尼尔·哈里森二世 |
[01:18] | outed the department’s flawed disciplinary system, | 爆出警局惩戒制度出现漏洞 |
[01:21] | reigniting tensions between the police and the community. | 令警民关系再次陷入紧张 |
[01:25] | You don’t have to do that for me. | 你不用因为我关注这个 |
[01:26] | Trust me, I’m not. | 相信我 不是因为你 |
[01:28] | I don’t need to hear any more of it myself. | 这种事我听得多了 |
[01:31] | You still getting flack at work? | 局里还有人攻击你吗 |
[01:33] | People are careful, but I hear the whispers, feel the stares. | 大家都很小心 不过也有闲言闲语 我能感到异样 |
[01:38] | Not so much from other SWAT officers, but rank and file. | 特警队里还好 普通警员之间比较多 |
[01:40] | You know you did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[01:43] | Racist cops don’t deserve a badge, so yeah, I do. | 我知道 种族歧视分子不配当警察 |
[01:47] | I also knew that going to the press | 我还知道这事一旦在媒体曝光 |
[01:49] | would set off a firestorm. But this… | 肯定会掀起风暴 不过闹成这样… |
[01:53] | The anger in this community goes deeper than one or two incidents. | 这片社区的怒火不是一两件事挑起的 |
[01:59] | I grew up listening to my father’s rants about | 我从小就听我父亲絮叨 |
[02:00] | the way police in L.A. were used | 洛城的警察如何如何 |
[02:02] | to keep Black neighborhoods in check. | 对黑人居民”照顾有加” |
[02:05] | That bitterness is old, and it runs deep. | 这矛盾积怨已久 根深蒂固 |
[02:07] | Exactly. You speaking out against Durham and the others, | 没错 你公开披露杜伦和其他人的劣行 |
[02:10] | it confirmed what a lot of folks already believe, | 证实了很多人因自己的亲身经历 |
[02:13] | based on their experience and on history, | 而产生的观念 |
[02:16] | not just your words. | 这不是你的一面之词能左右的 |
[02:18] | Oh, hey. Sorry. | 早上好 抱歉 |
[02:20] | – I didn’t know you was having company this early. – It’s all good. | -我不知道这么早会有客人在 -没关系 |
[02:22] | Nichelle just stopped by to check on me, | 尼歇尔只是顺道过来看看我 |
[02:23] | and she brought some coffee. | 给我带了些咖啡 |
[02:25] | Hey, Darryl, want to join us for breakfast? | 达瑞尔 一起吃早餐吗 |
[02:26] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:28] | D… what’s up? Everything okay? | 小达 怎么了 没事吧 |
[02:33] | My phone’s been blowing up all day, every day | 我手机一整天都在弹立刻还黑人公道的新闻 |
[02:35] | with this Black Justice Now stuff. | 天天如此 |
[02:37] | At the garage, all anyone talks about is the cops doing dirt. | 在修车店 所有人都在说警察在做黑心事 |
[02:40] | Darryl, you know it’s not that simple. | 达瑞尔 你知道事情没那么简单 |
[02:41] | But why shouldn’t it be? | 为什么呢 |
[02:43] | You told the truth. You should be a hero. | 你说的是事实 你应该是个英雄 |
[02:44] | And hopefully, that’s how things turn out, eventually. | 希望事情结果会是这样 |
[02:49] | My dad said no one ever cares enough to really change this stuff. | 我爸说没有人想去改变这种现状 |
[02:54] | Maybe he was right. | 或许他说得对 |
[03:07] | Thanks for coming in early. | 谢谢你这么早过来 |
[03:08] | I got a heads-up. | 我收到消息 |
[03:10] | Lee Durham and his buddies are being terminated, effective today. | 李·杜伦和他的哥们被革职 今天生效 |
[03:13] | What changed between now and the first investigation? | 现在和第一次调查时有什么不同了吗 |
[03:16] | You mean besides the publicity? | 你是说除了你向媒体公开外 |
[03:19] | Board of Rights says | 权益委员会说 |
[03:20] | they uncovered new evidence of conduct unbecoming. | 他们发现了新证据证明他们行为不端 |
[03:22] | Some formal language about | 官方说法是 |
[03:24] | bringing disrepute to the department. | 他们令警局名誉受损 |
[03:27] | Guess I’m about to be even less popular with a lot of cops now. | 我猜现在我更不受警察待见了 |
[03:30] | You knew some of them would never agree with your decision. | 你早就知道有些警员不会站在你这边 |
[03:33] | Of course I did, Commander. | 当然 指挥官 |
[03:35] | But I got to ask… if I got caught | 但我还是想问一句 如果是我被人抓到 |
[03:38] | talking about Black power, jamming up white citizens, | 谈论黑人势力 为难白人市民 |
[03:41] | do you think anybody would be this angry to see me pay a price? | 你觉得会有人看到我受到同样处罚感到愤怒吗 |
[03:44] | I get your point, but the reality is, | 我明白你的意思 但现实是 |
[03:46] | now cops feel like they have a target on their backs. | 现在警察们都觉得自己受到了针对 |
[03:50] | Kevin Hilliard. | 凯文·希利亚德 |
[03:51] | Back in the day, LAPD brought southern racists | 在过去 洛城警局把那些南方种族分子 |
[03:55] | to our city to patrol the streets, | 带到了我们城市 让他们巡逻街道 |
[03:57] | and Black and brown people been suffering for it ever since. | 从那以后深色肤色的人就受尽了苦 |
[04:01] | Well, these cops want to bash our heads in the here and now? | 这些警察想明目张胆地猛击我们的头吗 |
[04:04] | Then be on notice. | 那你们要小心了 |
[04:05] | We’ll defend ourselves, whatever we got to do. | 我们会不惜一切手段保护自己 |
[04:09] | This thing could escalate fast. | 这件事可能会迅速升级 |
[04:11] | I also heard from the chief. | 我还听局长说 |
[04:13] | So there’s some kind of discipline coming your way soon | 马上你也会因未经上级允许向媒体爆料 |
[04:16] | for going outside chain of command. | 受到相应处罚 |
[04:20] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[04:26] | You do your final check-in with the doctors? | 你去医院做了最后检查了吗 |
[04:28] | I’m getting admitted to the hospital tomorrow. | 上面批我明天去医院 |
[04:29] | Transplant surgery’s the next day. | 后天进行移植手术 |
[04:36] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:39] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:40] | If that shoulder was any colder, we’d all be freezing. | 他态度再冷淡一点 我们就都要冻死了 |
[04:42] | Just ignore it. | 别理他就行了 |
[04:44] | People need some time to let it all go. | 大家需要时间完全放下成见 |
[04:45] | You taped Durham and his pals because they deserve it. | 你给杜伦和他那几个哥们录音是他们咎由自取 |
[04:47] | We don’t need their racist views patrolling the streets. | 我们不需要带着种族偏见的巡警 |
[04:49] | And if Hondo going to the press means bad cops get the boot, | 如果洪都向媒体揭发能让坏警察被解雇 |
[04:52] | I’m good with it. | 我没意见 |
[04:53] | But the attitude you and Hondo are catching… | 你和洪都却在警局受到冷遇 |
[04:56] | it’s not cool. | 这不公平 |
[04:57] | You guys did the right thing, Deac. | 你们做了正确的事 迪肯 |
[04:58] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[05:00] | Everyone’s just wound up. | 所有人都如履薄冰 |
[05:02] | I got a buddy at Hollywood station, | 我在好莱坞分局有个朋友 |
[05:03] | and he said that the threats made by Black Justice Now | “立刻还黑人公道”组织发出的威胁 |
[05:06] | has the officers over there all on edge. | 让那里所有警察都惶惶不安 |
[05:09] | Yeah, everyone’s got an opinion on this. | 大家各有各的看法 |
[05:12] | – See you later. – Bye. | -晚点见 -再见 |
[05:16] | What’s up with the suit? | 你手上的西服是怎么回事 |
[05:18] | You’re busted. | 被发现了 |
[05:19] | – Better tell ’em. – Hold on. | -你最好老实交待 -等下 |
[05:21] | Nice suit, happy fiancée… | 上好的西服 开心的未婚妻 |
[05:24] | You wouldn’t by any chance be about to elope now, | 你不会现在想私奔吧 |
[05:26] | would you, lover boy? | 是不是 浪漫公子 |
[05:27] | That explains the last-minute, uh, vacation request. | 怪不得你临时请假 |
[05:30] | Okay, okay, enough with the interrogation. | 好了 好了 别审问我了 |
[05:31] | I was gonna tell you guys. | 我准备告诉你们的 |
[05:32] | Tell us what? That you were gonna get married without us? | 告诉我们什么 说你没有我们就去结婚了 |
[05:34] | It’s just a civil ceremony down at the courthouse after shift. | 只是下班去法院登记结婚 |
[05:37] | You’re all still invited to the big bash | 等我们定好地点 |
[05:38] | when we can nail down a venue. | 肯定会邀请大家去参加我们隆重的婚礼的 |
[05:40] | Hey, we get it. You and Bonnie have had to postpone | 知道了 你和邦妮的婚礼 |
[05:42] | your wedding how many times? | 延期多少次了 |
[05:44] | You guys have waited long enough for your big day. | 这大日子已经等了够久了 |
[05:46] | And we finally decided that being married | 我们终于达成共识 |
[05:47] | is more important than how we get married. | 结婚结果远比形式更重要 |
[05:49] | And we wanted to fly off to Bali tomorrow | 我们想明天飞去巴厘岛 |
[05:51] | as an official couple. | 庆祝我们正式结为夫妻 |
[05:52] | So it’s not just a vacation but a bona fide honeymoon. | 这么说不只是休假 是要去度个实实在在的蜜月了 |
[05:55] | Well, that sounds perfect, actually. | 听起来很不错 |
[05:58] | It’s about time we had some good news around here. | 是该有点好消息了 |
[06:07] | Is that what I think it is? | 我没想错吧 |
[06:09] | Memorial plaque for Erika. | 艾丽卡的纪念碑 |
[06:11] | It’s gonna be unveiled at a ceremony next week. | 下周揭幕仪式上揭开 |
[06:13] | You and I will be in Germany doing T.L.I. training. | 那时我们要去德国进行战术领导培训了 |
[06:15] | I tried to push our flight to next week, | 我本想把航班推迟到下周 |
[06:18] | but the schedule… | 但行程… |
[06:19] | It’s all good. I’ve already said my good-byes. | 没事 我已经跟她道过别了 |
[06:23] | It’s nice no one’s forgotten her. | 很高兴没有人忘记了她 |
[06:24] | Yeah, no one ever will. | 不会有人忘的 |
[06:39] | Hey, buddy, take that outside. | 哥们 把这些东西推出去 |
[06:41] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[06:50] | – Is this yours? – That ain’t mine. | -这是你的东西吗 -不是我的 |
[06:52] | Somebody else left it. | 别人落在这的 |
[06:58] | Bomb! Get out, now! Everyone out! | 有炸弹 都出去 所有人出去 |
[07:44] | If not for some sharp eyes and quick thinking, | 要是不有人眼尖手快 反应迅速 |
[07:46] | this could’ve been a whole lot worse. | 结果不堪设想 |
[07:48] | We’re lucky nobody died. | 很幸运没有人丧命 |
[07:49] | Sergeant Plumb’s in serious condition, | 普拉姆警司情况不容乐观 |
[07:51] | but yeah, we caught a break this time. | 不过已经是算我们走运了 |
[07:53] | You think there’s more to come? | 你觉得事情还没有结束 |
[07:54] | Chief’s concerned it’s only the beginning. | 局长担心这只是刚开始 |
[07:56] | Patrol’s being deployed to set up a perimeterat every station. | 已经在所有警局安排了巡警拉起警戒线 |
[08:00] | Bomb squad’s in the processof clearing all LAPD buildings. | 防爆组正在排查洛城警局大楼 |
[08:03] | The Mayor’s speed dial finger’s gonna need a splint after this. | 市长拨打快速拨号的手指都要按断了 |
[08:06] | I’m not surprised. LAPD’s under attack. | 我能想到 洛城警局遭到袭击 |
[08:09] | Whole world’s watching to see what we do. | 整个世界都在看着我们怎么应对 |
[08:10] | What we’re gonna do is find our bomber | 目前首要任务是找到投弹人 |
[08:12] | and anyone else responsible. | 和其同伙 |
[08:13] | I expedited the security footage download from inside. | 我催促了楼内监控录像的下载 |
[08:15] | We may have something. | 可能会有所发现 |
[08:17] | This is time-stamped shortly before the explosion. | 这是爆炸发生前不久的监控 |
[08:21] | – Wait, I know that jacket. – I bet you do. | -等下 我认得那件外套 -最好如此 |
[08:23] | It’s Kevin Hilliard’s trademark. | 是凯文·希利亚德的商标 |
[08:25] | Kevin’s been all over the TV talking big about retaliation. | 凯文一直在电视上大谈报复警察 |
[08:29] | I didn’t think he’d take the next step. | 没想到他真会采取行动 |
[08:31] | Hondo, this isn’t on you. | 洪都 这不怪你 |
[08:34] | I lit a fuse by going to the press, | 是我找媒体爆料引发的 |
[08:36] | and Kevin is the result. | 凯文是我种下的果 |
[08:38] | You can’t control people’s worst impulses. | 你控制不了人们做出最糟糕的冲动之举 |
[08:41] | Nobody could’ve predicted Kevin and his group | 没人能想到凯文和他的团体 |
[08:42] | were gonna declare war on the LAPD. | 会对洛城警局宣战 |
[08:44] | Probably thought the bomb would take out security cameras, | 他们可能觉得炸弹能炸毁监控 |
[08:47] | help cover his tracks better. | 帮他们掩盖踪迹 |
[08:49] | Tech pulled traffic cam images of cars in the area | 技术部调出了炸弹爆炸前后 |
[08:51] | right before and after the bombing. | 该区域的交通监控 |
[08:53] | There. Top right corner. Late model Explorer. | 看 右上角那辆福特探险者 |
[08:55] | I drove past one of Kevin’s events a few days ago, | 几天前 我开车经过凯文活动场地 |
[08:57] | and I saw him hop in an Explorer | 看见他上了一辆探险者 |
[08:58] | that looked just like that. | 跟这辆很像 |
[08:59] | Well, sounds like probable cause. | 听起来是个合理依据 |
[09:01] | – Let’s get a warrant and bring him in. – No, hold up. | -去申请逮捕令 把他带回局里 -不 等下 |
[09:03] | We don’t have a clear image of Kevin on video. | 视频中看不到凯文 |
[09:05] | If we’re gonna haul him in, | 想逮捕他 |
[09:06] | we got to be real smart about how we do it. | 我们得格外谨慎 |
[09:07] | Well, I’m not sure we have time for niceties. | 我觉得我们没有时间拘泥于这些细节了 |
[09:09] | Commander, this city is on a razor’s edge. | 指挥官 这座城市正处在危险的边缘 |
[09:12] | Kevin may be a radical to the LAPD, | 对洛城警局来说 凯文可能是个激进分子 |
[09:13] | but in his hood, he is a leader. | 但在他那片 他是一位领袖 |
[09:15] | If we roll in showing force, and we are not 100% sure, | 如果没有十足证据强行逮捕他 |
[09:18] | it could make things worse for the community and for us. | 可能会给我们还有社区带来更糟的影响 |
[09:20] | All right. I’ll trust your judgment, | 好吧 我相信你的判断 |
[09:22] | but one way or another, we’re bringing his ass in. | 但不管怎样 都要抓到这家伙 |
[09:25] | According to social media, Kevin’s starting up a livestream | 根据他的社交媒体 凯文三十分钟后 |
[09:27] | – near his block in about 30 minutes. – All right, good. | -要在他街区附近做直播 -好 |
[09:30] | That gives us an opportunity with him out in the open. | 我们正好有机会在公开场合和他碰面 |
[09:32] | I’ll game-plan with the team and get it done. | 我去和我的团队做好备战计划 完成任务 |
[09:34] | I know. I’ll keep you posted on my end. | 我知道 我会跟你保持联络的 |
[09:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:41] | So, how did Bonnie take it? | 邦妮还好吧 |
[09:43] | She gets it. With everything going on, | 她能理解 现在市里这种情况 |
[09:45] | courthouses canceled all nonessential business. | 法院取消了所有非必要业务 |
[09:47] | I’d say your wedding is pretty essential to Bonnie. | 要我说 婚礼对邦妮很必要 |
[09:49] | Yeah, well, the city doesn’t agree. | 政府不这么觉得 |
[09:51] | I’m gonna buzz my mom with the bad news, | 我还得把这坏消息告诉我妈 |
[09:52] | tell her the wedding’s off. | 告诉她婚礼取消了 |
[09:54] | It sucks, for both of them. | 真惨 他们两人都是 |
[09:56] | See? Relationships are never easy, | 看见没 两人在一起不是那么简单的 |
[09:58] | even when people are perfect for each other. | 即便是天作之合也一样要经历磨难 |
[10:01] | Is that you, admitting we’re perfect for each other? | 你是说我们也是天作之合吗 |
[10:03] | You mean except for the whole | 你别忘了 |
[10:04] | “No fraternizing between team members” thing? | “队友之间无恋情” |
[10:07] | Which is why we need… to talk about us, | 所以我们需要好好聊下我们之间的事 |
[10:10] | preferably before you get on a plane and fly away for the summer. | 最好是在你上飞机 整个夏天都不在之前 |
[10:14] | You got to give it up. Our situation’s impossible. | 你还是放弃吧 我们不可能 |
[10:16] | I’m not ready to concede that point. Not yet. | 我暂时还不准备承认这个观点 |
[10:19] | We have a bombing suspect to catch. | 我们还有个炸弹嫌犯要捉 |
[10:21] | You’re dodging the issue. | 你这是在逃避问题 |
[10:22] | Yes, I am. So move. Now. | 没错 快走吧 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:36] | We’re all in position, Hondo. | 我们都已就位 洪都 |
[10:37] | All right. Backup is around the block, | 好 街区周围已布下后援 |
[10:39] | ready to roll if needed. Tell me what you see. | 随时准备介入 随时汇报情况 |
[10:41] | We’ve got eyes on Kevin. | 我们已经在监视凯文了 |
[10:42] | He started his livestream. | 他开始直播了 |
[10:44] | The LAPD has proven | 洛城警局已经证明 |
[10:45] | that they do not care about the sanctity of our lives! | 他们根本不在乎我们生命的神圣性 |
[10:48] | Lots of strong words about the police. | 他说了很多针对警察的激烈言辞 |
[10:50] | He’s got followers eating out of the palm of his hand. | 他的粉丝对他死心塌地 |
[10:52] | Dude may have tried to murder a station full of cops. | 这家伙可是想谋杀一警局的警察 |
[10:54] | Hate thinking his followers might cheer that on, too. | 真不想知道他的粉丝还在为这件事喝彩 |
[10:59] | His sidekick has gang ink. | 他的跟班有黑帮文身 |
[11:02] | 20th Street Hammers. | 第20街锤子帮 |
[11:04] | This isn’t their spot. | 这里并不是他们的地盘 |
[11:05] | But if Kevin has them for muscle, | 如果凯文请他们做打手 |
[11:07] | he must be prepping for a bigger fight. | 他一定在准备干一场更大的 |
[11:08] | Let’s wait ’till he’s on the move, | 等他离开 |
[11:10] | make the approach before Kevin gets back to his block. | 在凯文回到自己街区前接近他 |
[11:13] | When your immediate reaction to racist cops is to transfer… | 你们对种族分子警察的第一行动就是调任… |
[11:16] | You guys seeing this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah. The vehicle matches the one seen leaving the bombing. | 嗯 与离开爆炸现场的那辆一样 |
[11:20] | Clear. So here’s ours. | 好了 这就是我们的口号 |
[11:23] | Black Justice Now. | 立刻还黑人公道 |
[11:25] | Black… Justice… Now! | 立刻… 还黑人… 公道 |
[11:32] | We’re on. | 行动 |
[11:49] | Kevin Hilliard, step out of the vehicle! LAPD! | 凯文·希利亚德 下车 洛城警局 |
[11:57] | Step out of the vehicle now! | 立刻从车上下来 |
[11:59] | Hands above your head! | 把手举过头顶 |
[12:03] | Walk backwards towards me. | 退着向我走过来 |
[12:06] | Looky, looky here. | 看看吧 |
[12:08] | Another day, another bogus LAPD stop. | 又是一起虚伪的洛城警局截停事件 |
[12:13] | Walk backwards towards me. | 退着向我走过来 |
[12:17] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[12:18] | Passenger, step out of the vehicle, | 乘客 从车上下来 |
[12:20] | hands in the air and walk backwards towards me. | 把手举起来 倒退着走向我 |
[12:25] | Y’all, we put this on the Internet. | 告诉你们 我们要把这个发到网上 |
[12:27] | Yeah, right. So these pigs just pulled us over | 对啊 这些猪因为我们离开公园 |
[12:30] | for leaving out of a park. | 就要我们靠边停车 |
[12:32] | So y’all help me keep an eye on ’em. | 你们都帮助我盯着他们 |
[12:33] | What you’re gonna lie and say I did this time? | 你们这次会撒谎说我干了什么 |
[12:35] | That’s far enough. | 可以了 |
[12:36] | We have a warrant for your arrest. | 我们有逮捕令 |
[12:38] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背到身后 |
[12:40] | Yeah. I got it. | 我拍下来了 |
[12:42] | Hey, everyone! Look here! | 大家看这里 |
[12:45] | I am going peacefully with these officers. | 我和平地跟这些警察走了 |
[12:48] | No resistance. You see? | 没有抵抗 你们看见了吧 |
[12:50] | If I end up with a bullet in the back of my head, | 如果最后我脑袋后面中了一枪 |
[12:53] | – you’ll know why and who. – Get in the car. | -你们会知道是因为什么 是谁干的 -上车 |
[13:08] | Let’s you and me talk straight. | 我们有话直说了吧 |
[13:09] | Sergeant Harrelson, | 哈里森警司 |
[13:11] | the dude who dialed 911 on his own department. | 拨打报警电话告发自己部门的人 |
[13:15] | Props to you! | 给你点赞 |
[13:16] | So why you sweating me? | 那你抓我干什么 |
[13:18] | We’re fighting the same damn fight. | 我们是同一个战线的 |
[13:20] | I do my thing by trying to keep people safe, | 我的工作是尽力保证市民安全 |
[13:23] | not by targeting innocents and taking lives. | 而不是针对无辜人民甚至杀人害命 |
[13:29] | A few bad cops doesn’t give you the green light | 有几个坏警察并不能给你 |
[13:30] | to bomb a police station. | 炸警局开绿灯 |
[13:33] | Is that what you got me in here for? | 你抓我来就是因为这事吗 |
[13:35] | I did not blow up no police station. | 我可没炸什么警察局 |
[13:37] | Kevin, now is when you tell us | 凯文 现在你要告诉我们 |
[13:39] | if you and your group are targeting more cops. | 你和你的团伙是否还要对更多的警察下手 |
[13:41] | Because if the next bomb kills someone… | 因为如果下一个炸弹杀害了任何人… |
[13:43] | I told you, I don’t know anything about no damn bomb. | 我告诉你了 我对炸弹的事一无所知 |
[13:49] | You want to rethink that answer? | 你需要重新考虑一下你的回答吗 |
[13:52] | It’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[13:54] | I get why you think that’s me, but I’m not dumb enough | 我知道为什么你觉得那是我 但我还没蠢到 |
[13:57] | to wear my regular jacket and drive my own car | 穿着我平时的衣服 开着自己的车 |
[13:59] | to blow up a police station. | 去炸警察局 |
[14:02] | Only bombs I use is truth bombs. | 我唯一会用的炸弹是真理 |
[14:05] | Besides, you should know where I was. | 再说了 你们应该知道我那时在哪里 |
[14:08] | Cops been following me for weeks. | 警察跟踪我几周了 |
[14:11] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[14:12] | You weren’t a person of interest to us until today. | 我们是今天才开始调查你的 |
[14:14] | You sure… brother? | 你确定吗… 兄弟 |
[14:18] | You just exposed a bad apple in your own house. | 你刚刚揭发了一个自己人 |
[14:21] | Cops love to throw their weight around. | 警察最喜欢滥用权力了 |
[14:24] | Intimidation, frame-ups. | 威胁 陷害 |
[14:28] | Hell, y’all probably framing me right now. | 你们可能现在就是在陷害我呢 |
[14:30] | No one’s framing you here, Kevin. | 谁人陷害你 凯文 |
[14:32] | Well, the police are following me. | 警察在跟踪我 |
[14:35] | Been tailing me for weeks in a metallic blue sedan. | 开着一辆金属蓝的轿车跟踪我几周了 |
[14:38] | You’re wrong. It’s not us. | 你搞错了 不是我们 |
[14:43] | Then who the hell is it? | 那到底是谁呢 |
[14:47] | You see this? | 你看到这个了没有 |
[14:48] | The boys in blue just snatched up our Black messiah. | 穿警服的刚刚抓了我们的黑人救世主 |
[14:51] | It’s time they burn. | 他们该被烧死 |
[14:53] | So y’all show up for war, you hear me? | 你们都要准备参加战争 明白吗 |
[14:55] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:57] | It’s a viral video. Kevin’s supporters are all over social media, | 一个病毒视频 凯文的支持者在社交媒体上狂发帖子 |
[14:59] | 释放凯文 #马上还黑人公道 我们都清楚一旦黑人公道运动上了新闻报道 警察就会来抓捕我们 我们不会忍气吞声 今天下午一起去市中心抗议吧 #马上还黑人公道 他们觉得他们已经很难办了 他们最好#立刻释放凯文 开撕吧 第一街和百老汇交界口见 #马上还黑人公道 受够了 真是受够了 我要去市中心大声抗议 #马上还黑人公道 早猜到了 不是吗 他们让种族歧视者做警察然后我们黑人同胞就被逮捕了 才不是因为案子呢 我们上街让他们听到我们的声音吧 #马上还黑人公道 要是他们不释放凯文 我们就要让他们付出代价 #马上还黑人公道 没有公道就没有和平 这些种族歧视的警察都该死 参加今天的抗议 #马上还黑人公道 我在去往抗议活动的路上了 #马上还黑人公道 | |
[15:00] | calling for a mass protest downtown later today. | 呼吁今天稍后在市中心举行大规模抗议 |
[15:02] | From the sound of it, they’re not showing up | 看这架势 他们不会 |
[15:04] | just to shout slogans. | 只是去喊喊口号的 |
[15:05] | And now they’re working with the Hammers, | 而且他们现在和锤子帮合作 |
[15:07] | there’s a chance that armed gang members will be mixed in | 有可能那些武装帮派成员会混在 |
[15:09] | with the regular protesters. | 抗议人群中 |
[15:10] | I’ll alert the chief. | 我去向局长汇报 |
[15:12] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[15:14] | That car– metallic blue sedan. | 那辆车 金属蓝的轿车 |
[15:16] | Kevin claims he’s had a tail lately, | 凯文说他最近被跟踪了 |
[15:18] | described exactly that. | 这辆车和他的描述相符 |
[15:20] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是真的 |
[15:21] | I think there’s more going on here than we’re seeing. | 我觉得事情远比我们看到的复杂 |
[15:24] | – Luca… – I’ll work the partial, | -卢卡 -我去查一下这半个车牌号码 |
[15:25] | see if I can narrow down a list of owners. | 看看能不能缩小车主的范围 |
[15:33] | City feels heavy today. | 今天整个城市都感觉很沉重 |
[15:36] | Lot of people looking over their shoulders, | 很多人都焦虑不安 |
[15:39] | not sure who to trust. | 不知道该相信谁 |
[15:41] | Does that include you? | 也包括你吗 |
[15:45] | This morning, Chris told me that she… | 克里斯早上跟我说 |
[15:48] | she doesn’t think the system’s designed to get real justice. | 她觉得这个系统不是为了声张正义而存在 |
[15:54] | I always believed it was. | 我一直相信它是的 |
[15:57] | And now, with everything, it’s just… | 而现在这一切 让我 |
[15:58] | it’s got me thinking twice. | 让我开始重新考虑这个问题 |
[16:02] | We see something wrong, we say something, | 我们看到一些不公 我们为此发声 |
[16:05] | that should be enough. | 那应该就足够了 |
[16:08] | Should get fixed. | 事情应该就解决了 |
[16:09] | And then it doesn’t. | 结果它却没有解决 |
[16:11] | Deacon, you did everything right. | 迪肯 你做的每件事都是正确的 |
[16:13] | Durham got a slap on the wrist. | 杜伦得到了轻微的处罚 |
[16:15] | Until you went to the press, and now we’re both pariahs. | 直到你找了新闻媒体 现在我们都被唾弃 |
[16:20] | Listen, man, I don’t expect you to agree with me going public, | 兄弟 我不指望你赞同我公开这件事 |
[16:24] | and I truly am sorry that there’s blowback on you now. | 我也真的很抱歉你现在被这事所累 |
[16:28] | I just felt like I had no other choice. | 我当时只是觉得我别无选择 |
[16:29] | No, I know. I know. | 不 我理解 我理解 |
[16:34] | You know, according to Hicks, | 听希克斯说 |
[16:36] | the chief has disciplinary action coming my way. | 局长打算对我进行纪律处分 |
[16:40] | Are you worried? | 你担心吗 |
[16:42] | I’m on my own, man. | 我现在孤立无援 |
[16:44] | The board’s pissed at me; the union, too, so… | 委员会对我很恼火 工会也是 所以 |
[16:48] | whatever happens, I’ll deal with it. | 不管发生什么 我自己扛 |
[16:52] | You know that training thing that we talked about? | 我们上次谈到过的那个培训 |
[16:55] | Well, I want you to know that I’ve signed up | 我想告诉你我已经报名 |
[16:57] | to mentor the new class of LAPD recruits. | 去教那班洛城警局的新人了 |
[17:01] | Hopefully, get ’em on the right track from day one. | 希望能从第一天开始就带他们走上正途吧 |
[17:03] | Well, they couldn’t have a better role model. | 你会是他们最好的模范 |
[17:06] | I struck paydirt. | 我中大奖了 |
[17:07] | DMV search found 43 partial matches in L.A. County, | 车管局查到洛杉矶县有四十三个车牌符合 |
[17:10] | but only one was on a metallic blue sedan. | 但只有一辆是金属蓝的轿车 |
[17:13] | Registered owner– John Bridger. | 登记的车主是约翰·布里杰 |
[17:15] | – Any connections to Kevin? – Nothing directly. | -他和凯文有联系吗 -没有直接联系 |
[17:17] | But he’s racked up a few assault charges, and get this. | 但他有几次袭击伤人的前科 还有这个 |
[17:20] | Disturbing the peace | 因反对立刻还黑人公道运动 |
[17:21] | for counterprotesting Black Justice Now events. | 扰乱社会治安 |
[17:23] | – Counterprotesting? – Yeah. | -反对 -没错 |
[17:25] | So he’s not Kevin’s biggest fan. | 所以他不是凯文的头号粉丝 |
[17:26] | Maybe Bridger’s stalking him. | 或许是布里杰在跟踪他 |
[17:28] | Everything we’ve looked at | 目前我们了解到的所有信息 |
[17:29] | so far has told a story of Kevin and his group versus the LAPD. | 都是关于凯文他们如何对抗洛城警局的 |
[17:32] | It just feels like a piece is missing. | 总感觉缺了点什么 |
[17:33] | Maybe Bridger is the key to fill in the gaps. | 或许布里杰能够填补上缺失的部分 |
[17:35] | All right, texting you his last known address. | 好 他的最后出现地址发给你了 |
[17:46] | – Gunfire. – Take cover. | -对方开枪 -找掩护 |
[17:52] | Street, Tan, take the three-side. | 斯特里 谭 负责后方 |
[17:54] | Chris, you’re on the one-side with me. | 克里斯 你和我负责前面 |
[18:12] | LAPD! Drop the weapon! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[18:19] | Going hands on. | 准备上手 |
[18:26] | 30-David. Suspect down. | 30D 嫌疑人倒地 |
[18:27] | He was headed towards that garage. | 他本来在往车库方向跑 |
[18:29] | Let’s clear it. | 我们去搜查一下 |
[18:38] | This is a red Explorer. | 是辆红色的越野车 |
[18:40] | Check it out. | 搜查一下 |
[18:41] | Got a dead Kevin Hilliard look-alike. | 车内死者与凯文·希利亚德外形接近 |
[18:44] | Looks like fresh gunshot wounds. | 枪伤看起来很新 |
[18:45] | He’s dressed just like Kevin. | 他穿得跟凯文一样 |
[18:47] | This ride is just like Kevin’s. | 这辆车也跟凯文的一样 |
[18:50] | Bridger must have used him as a double for the bombing, | 布里杰一定是让他当替身去安置炸弹 |
[18:53] | and then killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[18:54] | Hey, come see this. | 来看看这个 |
[18:57] | This stuff matches the materials for the bomb at the 27th. | 这些东西跟27街炸弹原材料一样 |
[19:00] | Isn’t that the park where Kevin holds his events? | 凯文举行集会的公园不就在那里吗 |
[19:02] | He’s got a list of beat assignments. | 那他的目标真够多的 |
[19:03] | Bridger must have been tracking patrol routes of the area. | 布里杰一定在追踪那一带的警察巡逻线路 |
[19:06] | Photos of the Academy, Snick’s Diner. | 学院的照片 还有斯尼克餐馆 |
[19:08] | Every cop in town eats there. | 城里的警察都去那里吃饭 |
[19:10] | That igloo– I’ve seen that before. | 那个圆顶建筑 我之前见过 |
[19:12] | It was on the shooting gallery | 在射击场那里 |
[19:13] | in the compound where Erika was killed. | 艾丽卡被害的那个院子里 |
[19:15] | It’s one of the Imperial Dukes’ crazy symbols. | 这是帝国公爵的标志之一 |
[19:17] | If Bridger’s one of them… | 如果布里杰是他们的人 |
[19:18] | Surveillance on police, the bomb, | 监视警方 设置炸弹 |
[19:22] | framing Kevin. | 陷害凯文 |
[19:24] | This is all the Imperial Dukes. | 都是帝国公爵出自之手 |
[19:27] | They’re back. | 他们又卷土重来了 |
[19:34] | The chief’s sending out word that | 局长下了指令 |
[19:36] | Kevin’s no longer a suspect for the 27th Division bombing. | 凯文不再是第二十七分局炸弹案的嫌疑人 |
[19:39] | It might be too late, sir. | 也许已经来不及了 长官 |
[19:40] | That false flag by the Imperial Dukes– | 帝国公爵放出的假消息 |
[19:41] | it’s already got people looking | 已经让公众认为 |
[19:42] | at Kevin and his group as terrorists. | 凯文和他的团伙就是恐怖分子 |
[19:44] | At the same time, the Dukes have put cops everywhere on edge, | 与此同时 帝国公爵让所有警察都惶惶不安 |
[19:47] | and we don’t know | 我们不知道 |
[19:47] | how many more attacks they have in the works. | 他们还要策划多少起袭击 |
[19:48] | Chief ordered the Academy to evacuate | 局长下令警校全体撤离 |
[19:50] | until Bomb Squad finishes a sweep. | 直到爆炸品处理小组完成搜寻 |
[19:52] | And we’re sending alerts to every cop on patrol | 我们也给所有巡警发出预警 |
[19:54] | to be extra vigilant with safety protocols. | 提醒他们要更为严格地执行安全规程 |
[19:57] | This group is methodical. | 这个团伙很有条理 |
[19:59] | By bombing the 27th, they… they redirected patrol routes, | 经过二十七分局爆炸案 他们重新设定了巡逻路线 |
[20:02] | the allocation of manpower. | 调整了人员配置 |
[20:04] | They could be targeting cops anywhere in the city. | 他们可能对市里任何一处的警察下手 |
[20:05] | The Imperial Dukes went from attacks | 帝国公爵从攻击个人 |
[20:07] | on individuals to crowds. | 转为了攻击群众 |
[20:09] | After they killed Erika, | 他们杀了艾丽卡后 |
[20:10] | we know dead cops don’t bother them. | 我们知道警察对他们来说不算什么 |
[20:11] | They’re chaos agents trying to tear down the system, | 他们以我们为切入口 四处制造混乱 |
[20:13] | starting with us, | 从而摧毁法治系统 |
[20:14] | and if they open racial wounds, too, | 如果还能借此揭开种族歧视的伤疤 |
[20:16] | all the better for them. | 那就正合他们的意了 |
[20:17] | Luca’s dialed in with the feds | 卢卡和联调局通过电话 |
[20:18] | running everything on Bridger. | 对布里杰展开全面调查 |
[20:19] | Which means we may finally be able | 也就是说我们可能终于有机会 |
[20:21] | to bring down the last Imperial Dukes cell in L.A. | 扳倒帝国公爵在洛城最后一个据点 |
[20:23] | That’s not our only worry. Deac and I were talking. | 没那么简单 我刚刚和迪肯说到 |
[20:25] | We got to do something | 我们要想办法 |
[20:26] | to lower the temperature in this city. | 让这座城市”降降温” |
[20:28] | Commander, tensions are so high, | 指挥官 现在局势如此紧张 |
[20:31] | even the best cop might see a peaceful protest as an attack, | 就算最优秀的警察也可能把和平抗议视作一种攻击 |
[20:33] | even if that’s not the intent. | 即便这并非抗议的初衷 |
[20:35] | If there’s something we can do… | 如果说有什么是我们能做的 |
[20:36] | I get it. Go. | 我懂了 快去 |
[20:43] | Don’t need no damn police protection. | 才不需要狗屁警方保护 |
[20:44] | Kevin, I’m trying to make you understand the stakes here. | 凯文 我是想让你明白其中的风险 |
[20:46] | My whole life is about stakes. | 我一生都在和风险打交道 |
[20:48] | You can’t explain anything to me. | 你解释也没用 |
[20:49] | All right, then, can I make an ask? | 好吧 那我能提一个请求吗 |
[20:53] | And I know how this is gonna sound. | 我知道这听上去很荒唐 |
[20:55] | I need you to tell your followers to stay home | 你需要告诉你的粉丝待在家中 |
[20:57] | and not go to the protest. | 别去抗议 |
[20:59] | After they framed me? | 你们刚陷害了我还要我听你们的 |
[21:00] | Those white power dudes are trying to take us down, | 那些白人当权者想把我们一网打尽 |
[21:02] | and you’re telling us to take our ball and stay home? | 你却要我们乖乖待在家 |
[21:05] | We don’t protest, they win. | 如果不抗议 他们就赢了 |
[21:07] | Neither one of us wants a bunch of white nationalists | 现在我们都不希望一群白人民族主义者 |
[21:08] | to get a win today. | 取得胜利 |
[21:11] | Look, I know it’s hard for you to trust us. | 我知道要你相信我们很难 |
[21:13] | It wouldn’t be if the LAPD were occasionally on our side, man. | 哪怕洛城警局能偶尔站在我们这边也不至于此 |
[21:18] | Kevin, a lot of us are-are… | 凯文 我们中的许多人都在 |
[21:20] | are working to make changes. | 试着做出改变 |
[21:21] | And I know you’re fighting for what you think is right, | 我知道你在为自己认为正确的事抗争 |
[21:23] | but doing the right thing, | 但做正确的事 |
[21:24] | that can put a target on your back. | 会让你成为众矢之 |
[21:26] | – Sergeant Harrelson still stood up. – He did. | -尽管这样哈里森警司还是站出来了 -没错 |
[21:29] | He wasn’t alone. | 他并非孤身一人 |
[21:31] | But everything that we’re doing to make things better, | 但如果这座城市再度陷入火海 |
[21:34] | that gets blown to hell if this city goes up in flames. | 我们付出的一切都会付之一炬 |
[21:41] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[21:44] | I need to talk with you about something. | 我有事和你说 |
[21:45] | Sure. What’s going on? | 行 怎么了 |
[21:47] | That protest going on downtown, | 我们需要阻止市民 |
[21:48] | we got to stop people from going. | 去市中心的抗议活动 |
[21:50] | We’ve already put out an alert, but… | 我们已经发出了预警 |
[21:51] | People won’t listen to the police. | 但市民不听警方的 |
[21:54] | That’s what the problem is, ain’t it? | 问题就在这 不是吗 |
[21:56] | After all, it’s the same LAPD that jammed Kevin Hilliard up. | 毕竟正是洛城警局抓走了凯文·希利亚德 |
[21:59] | Kevin got framed because the Imperial Dukes | 是因为帝国公爵想找一个黑人激进分子做替罪羊 |
[22:01] | want to blame a Black activist for their crime. | 所以才陷害凯文 |
[22:03] | The Imperial Dukes were behind | 今早炸弹案背后的人 |
[22:04] | – the bombing earlier today? – Yeah. | -是帝国公爵 -对 |
[22:07] | But even though we can prove that, | 但即使我们能证明这点 |
[22:08] | it won’t take more than one bad moment between a protester | 抗议群众和感觉自己被针对的警察之间的 |
[22:10] | and a cop feeling targeted for things to pop off. | 对立情绪早已一触即发 |
[22:13] | Now, we’ve asked Kevin to warn folks away from the protest, | 目前 我们已经拜托让凯文警告大家别去抗议 |
[22:15] | help keep things from getting out of hand, | 防止事态失控 |
[22:16] | but we could still use some more help. | 但我们还需要更多人帮我们发起号召 |
[22:18] | I’ll make some calls. | 我来联系 |
[22:25] | I see you looking at me. | 你一直在看我 |
[22:27] | Leroy, Kevin hired the Hammers for protection. | 勒罗伊 凯文雇佣锤子帮来保护自己 |
[22:31] | Them being at that protest | 那群人出现在抗议现场 |
[22:32] | is gonna make it harder to keep everyone safe. | 只会阻止我们保护市民 |
[22:34] | You mean them being there | 你是说他们出现 |
[22:35] | might piss off trigger-happy cops? | 可能会激怒好战的警察吗 |
[22:38] | All you’ve ever done is criticize my past. | 你之前一直在批判我的过去 |
[22:41] | But now when it’s convenient, here you come. | 但一旦有求于人 你就出现了 |
[22:45] | No one you or I care about needs to get hurt, Leroy. | 你我关心的人不应受到伤害 勒罗伊 |
[22:47] | I thought you was gonna fix all these problems | 我还以为黑人和警察之间的过节 |
[22:49] | between Black and blue. Remember that? | 你都能解决呢 你还有印象吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I guess not. | 看来你是忘了 |
[22:56] | Nah, you got to clean up your own mess, bro. | 你还是管好自己吧 |
[23:09] | Look, I’ve heard everybody crap on cops the past few days. | 最近人人都在背后议论警察 |
[23:12] | And I’m not gonna lie. | 实话说 |
[23:14] | The reasons make sense. | 他们有自己的道理 |
[23:16] | But a cop also did help save my life. | 但是 警察救过我的命 |
[23:19] | Hondo chose to help you, Darryl. | 那是洪都自愿救你 |
[23:21] | We don’t owe him a damn thing. | 我们不欠他什么 |
[23:23] | Okay,but it’s not about that. | 不是欠不欠什么的问题 |
[23:25] | Look, I get you guys are not tight like brothers anymore, | 我能理解 你们早已不像兄弟那般亲密 |
[23:28] | but he’s out here trying to help other people. | 不过总归 他是在尽力帮助他人 |
[23:31] | Why can’t we? | 我们为什么不能 |
[23:42] | New units are sweet. | 新设备真酷 |
[23:45] | A lot less bulky. | 没有那么笨重了 |
[23:48] | You know, we don’t have to just talk | 除了新设备 |
[23:50] | about new equipment. | 我们也可以谈点别的 |
[23:54] | It’s not breaking any rules to talk about our situation. | 谈谈我们的现状也不算越界 |
[23:57] | But we both agree the rules matter. | 但你我都清楚队里的要求 |
[23:59] | Which is why I could transfer to another department. | 我也可以转去别的部门 |
[24:01] | We’d be golden. | 这样就没事了 |
[24:02] | I can’t let you do that | 我不能让你这么做 |
[24:03] | For me, it’s worth doing. | 我觉得值得 |
[24:06] | Losing SWAT? | 值得你离开特警组 |
[24:08] | This team? | 值得你离开这个队 |
[24:10] | If it means I get to be with you. | 只要能跟你在一起 就值得 |
[24:15] | We can’t start a relationship under that kind of pressure. | 我们不能顶着这么大的压力开始恋情 |
[24:17] | That’s crazy. We’d probably break up in a month. | 太不现实 可能一个月就分手 |
[24:20] | Then where would you be? | 那你到时候该怎么办 |
[24:21] | So you’re open to at least giving it a shot. | 至少我们应该试一试 |
[24:25] | I wish this was all as easy as you want to make it. | 我也很想让这件事变的容易一些 |
[24:28] | Look, | 听着 |
[24:29] | we’ve tried ignoring our feelings. | 我们也曾深埋过对彼此的感觉 |
[24:31] | We’ve tried moving on. | 尝试着向前看 |
[24:33] | This thing is real. | 但感情是真实的 |
[24:35] | Always has been. | 一直都是 |
[24:37] | That’s as simple as it gets. | 就这么简单 |
[24:42] | Except it isn’t, because… | 只不过 |
[24:45] | …I have to think about my career | 我没法像你那样洒脱 |
[24:46] | in a way that you don’t. | 我得为自己的职业生涯考虑 |
[24:48] | That’s real, too. | 这也是现实 |
[24:58] | Luca, I got your text. What do you got for me? | 卢卡 我收到你短信了 有什么进展 |
[25:00] | Look, I looked at the stuff from Bridger’s garage. | 我看过了布里杰仓车库里的东西 |
[25:02] | Guy was a fan of headbanger music festivals. | 这家伙喜欢参加重金属音乐节 |
[25:05] | White nationalists use them to recruit new talent. | 白人民族主义者招收新人的场合 |
[25:07] | Bridger was sent a ticket | 上个月有人在一个社交软件上 |
[25:09] | off a group-sharing app last month. | 送给布里杰一张票 |
[25:10] | Tickets are sent digitally via cell numbers. | 门票信息是通过手机号发送的 |
[25:13] | Yeah, and I got three of ’em. | 我找到了三个电话号 |
[25:14] | Ran their numbers against local ISP accounts | 和移动运营商账户进行对比后 |
[25:17] | and found their user profiles. | 找到了他们的用户信息 |
[25:18] | These two are Don Fairburn and Tripp Rathman, | 分别是唐·费尔伯恩和特里普·拉斯曼 |
[25:20] | and, according to the remote log-ins | 根据远程登录记录 |
[25:22] | they used to communicate, this is Marc Stargher. | 他们经常交流 这是马克·斯塔格 |
[25:24] | He spearheaded the meetups. | 他是组织活动的带头人 |
[25:26] | Stargher was a VP at a local think tank. | 一个当地智库的副总监 |
[25:28] | Fired three years ago after he stole | 三年前因偷窃和操纵公司数据 |
[25:30] | and manipulated company data on crime, | 进行犯罪活动而被解雇 |
[25:32] | lying that it proved his theories | 谎称数据证明了他关于 |
[25:34] | on minority group behavior and white supremacy. | 少数族裔行为和白人至上的理论 |
[25:36] | I think we finally found our shot caller | 他应该就是我们要找的人 |
[25:38] | behind all the Imperial Dukes. Nice work, Luca. | 帝国公爵背后的推手 干得漂亮 |
[25:41] | Background in tech. He could have easily facilitated | 有技术背景 他可以轻松 |
[25:44] | the Imperial Dukes’ covert online activity. | 帮助帝国公爵在网上展开秘密行动 |
[25:46] | Yep. And his specialty at work | 他的一技之长确实派上了用场 |
[25:49] | Public crisis response and planning. | 公共危机的回应与策划 |
[25:51] | So Stargher’s familiar with LAPD procedure. | 所以斯塔格很熟悉洛城警局的办事流程 |
[25:54] | He knows our moves. | 他对我们的行动非常了解 |
[25:55] | Which means he knew after the 27th Division bombing | 也就是说他知道二十七分局爆炸案 |
[25:57] | we’d go on tactical alert, | 我们要进入战术警戒状态 |
[25:59] | placing every available cop on the street, | 所有在班警员都在街头巡逻 |
[26:01] | making them all potential targets. | 这让他们成了潜在的袭击对象 |
[26:04] | Got their last known addresses. | 找到他们最近的活跃地点了 |
[26:06] | I’ll update the chief. Tell Hondo to tell the team to gear up. | 我去向局长汇报 你去告诉洪都和队员赶紧集合 |
[26:09] | I want ’em moving ASAP! | 立即行动 |
[26:29] | Laser sentry disabled. | 已解除激光防护 |
[26:30] | Dropping in. | 马上进入 |
[26:35] | Give me two. | 跟上 |
[26:41] | Hold up. Another booby trap. | 等一下 还有一个诡雷 |
[26:45] | Pretty sure this is the power lead. | 这个肯定是电源线 |
[26:52] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:53] | – We good? – Yeah. | -没发现 -是的 |
[26:56] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫长官 |
[26:57] | Stargher’s place is clear. No sign of him. | 斯塔格的住址已安全 没有发现他 |
[26:59] | 50- and 80-Squads hit the other two last known addresses. | 50和80小队突袭了另外两个地点 |
[27:02] | No Imperial Dukes were home. | 帝国公爵成员都不在 |
[27:03] | Which means they’re probably already on their way | 这意味着他们可能已经准备 |
[27:04] | to their next target. | 对下一个目标出手了 |
[27:06] | This is some sort of 3D map | 这是第一大道与百老汇交汇处的 |
[27:08] | of 1st and Broadway. | 模拟三维地图 |
[27:11] | 1st and Broadway’s the site of the Black Justice Now protest. | 那里是立刻还黑人公道抗议活动的地点 |
[27:17] | I got receipts here from Tanner Tactical. | 我找到了坦纳战术的收据 |
[27:20] | That’s the uniform wholesaler LAPD uses. | 那是洛城警局的制服批发商 |
[27:22] | If they’re dressed as cops, | 如果他们扮成警察 |
[27:23] | they can walk right up to their targets. | 他们可以径直接近目标 |
[27:27] | They’re not gonna attack cops. They’re gonna impersonate | 他们不会攻击警察 他们会假扮成警察 |
[27:29] | police officers and attack the protesters. | 攻击抗议群众 |
[27:31] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[27:34] | When do we want it? | 什么时候要 |
[27:35] | If someone in that crowd fires back at police, | 如果人群向警察开火回击 |
[27:37] | the Imperial Dukes can finally trigger their race war. | 帝国公爵团挑起种族战争的阴谋就得逞了 |
[27:40] | Protest starts in 20 minutes. | 抗议活动还有二十分钟开始 |
[27:48] | Protesters are already showing up. | 抗议者已经开始聚集 |
[27:49] | Cops on the ground say hundreds more are inbound. | 现场警察说还有数百人正在流入人群 |
[27:51] | – What do you got? – Okay, Chief’s orders | -我们有什么消息 -局长下令 |
[27:53] | were to keep snipers away from that intersection. | 让狙击手撤离岔路口 |
[27:55] | We think Stargher may have counted on that. | 我们认为这么做正中斯塔格下怀 |
[27:57] | I noticed there were small, random hash marks | 我发现斯塔格的牛皮纸地图上 |
[27:58] | on the butcher paper of Stargher’s map. | 零星标记着一些很小的井号标记 |
[28:00] | Looks like they mapped out shooting trajectories. | 看来他们已经标出了射击的弹道路径 |
[28:02] | The Dukes might have sniper perches in these buildings. | 公爵团可能让狙击手埋伏在那些建筑里 |
[28:05] | We’ve sent these images to all units in the intersection. | 把这些图片发送给岔路口的所有警员 |
[28:08] | The protest starts in ten minutes. | 抗议活动还有十分钟开始 |
[28:10] | If we use a stealth approach, maybe 20-Squad | 如果我们悄然接近 或许20小队能赶在 |
[28:12] | can get to the Dukes before they launch their plan. | 公爵团实施计划前赶到 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 出发 |
[28:17] | – Justice! – When do we want it? | -公道 -什么时候要 |
[28:18] | Now! | 现在 |
[28:19] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[28:21] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[28:23] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[28:24] | 20-David to all D-Team, | 20D队呼叫所有D队 |
[28:25] | work your way up floor by floor. | 逐层搜查建筑 |
[28:26] | Clear the perches overlooking the street. | 搜查所有俯视街道的高位 |
[28:27] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[28:29] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[28:31] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[28:33] | 30-David to Command, | 30D队呼叫指挥官 |
[28:34] | 20-David and I are making entry to the northwest building. | 我和20D队正在进入西北方向建筑 |
[28:38] | 71-David, we’ve made entry. | 71D 我们已经进入 |
[28:40] | Working our way to the outer corner on the northeast building. | 正在前往东北建筑的转角处 |
[28:45] | Roger. 24-David’s on the move on the southeast. | 收到 24D正在搜查东南方向建筑 |
[29:06] | Justice! | 公道 |
[29:07] | – That’s right! – Now! | -没错 -马上 |
[29:13] | – LAPD! – Don’t move! | -洛城警局 -不许动 |
[29:17] | Going hands on. On your stomach! | 手举起来 趴下 |
[29:19] | Hands behind your back! | 手放背后 |
[29:21] | 26-David, one Duke in custody on the southwest corner. | 这里是26D 西南角拘捕一名公爵团成员 |
[29:24] | It’s getting rowdy in the street. | 街上情况混乱 |
[29:26] | We better get down there. | 我们最好下去 |
[29:27] | Justice! | 公道 |
[29:28] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[29:30] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[29:32] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[29:33] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[29:35] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[29:37] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[29:38] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[29:40] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[29:42] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[29:43] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[29:45] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[29:47] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -公道 |
[29:49] | When do we want it? | 什么时候要 |
[30:00] | Pig! | 猪猡 |
[30:04] | – LAPD! On the ground! – Do it now! | -洛城警局 趴在地上 -开枪 |
[30:07] | On your stomach. | 趴下 |
[30:09] | Hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[30:10] | 25-David, another Duke in custody at the northeast. | 25D报告 东北角拘捕另一名公爵团成员 |
[30:13] | Flashbang hit the crowd. | 闪光弹击中人群 |
[30:14] | It’s getting tense down there. I see the Hammers moving in. | 楼下局势越来越紧张 我看见锤子帮的人过来了 |
[30:17] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:19] | Rocker’s team cleared the fourth building. It’s empty. | 洛克小队搜查了第四栋建筑 没有发现 |
[30:22] | No sign of the last suspect, Stargher, there. | 没找到最后一名嫌犯斯塔格 |
[30:24] | Then he’s ours. | 他交给我们 |
[30:39] | Status? | 状态 |
[30:59] | 20-David to all units. Be advised, | 20D呼叫所有小队 注意 |
[31:01] | our suspect is on the ground, impersonating a police officer. | 嫌犯在人群中 假扮成警察 |
[31:06] | No visual, Hondo. Crowd’s too big. | 没看到他 洪都 人太多 |
[31:09] | Hammers. Young bloods. | 锤子帮 都是年轻人 |
[31:11] | Leroy, what you doing out here, man? | 勒罗伊 你在这干什么 |
[31:13] | Trying to save your asses. | 救你们的命 |
[31:15] | You’re being played. | 你们被耍了 |
[31:16] | Only ones getting played is these cops | 被耍的是那些条子 |
[31:17] | we about to bust up on. | 我们准备干翻他们 |
[31:19] | Those cops, they may not be friends, | 那些警察 也许谈不上是朋友 |
[31:21] | but today, they ain’t your enemies. | 但今天 他们不是敌人 |
[31:24] | A bunch of racists framed Kevin | 一群种族主义者诬陷凯文 |
[31:26] | to set this city on fire. | 激怒这座城市 |
[31:27] | Set a trap for you to walk into. | 给你设了一个陷阱 |
[31:29] | And you being out here, | 你们出现在这里 |
[31:31] | that’s gonna give them exactly what they want: | 正中他们下怀 |
[31:33] | war. | 战争 |
[31:34] | Our people are getting attacked, man. | 我的人在被袭击 老兄 |
[31:36] | Trust me, this ain’t the place for you to be today. | 相信我 你今天不该来这里 |
[31:38] | Man, you tripping or what? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:41] | Black Justice Now! | 立刻还黑人公道 |
[31:45] | Black Justice Now! | 立刻还黑人公道 |
[31:45] | You want to find out? | 你想知道 |
[31:48] | Deac. Wait a minute. | 迪肯 等等 |
[31:53] | Black Justice Now! | 立刻还黑人公道 |
[31:55] | Black Justice Now! Black Justice Now! Black Justice Now! | 立刻还黑人公道 |
[32:05] | Black Justice Now! | 立刻还黑人公道 |
[32:08] | Hey, everyone, I appreciate you coming out to show your support. | 各位 我很感谢你们过来支持我 |
[32:11] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[32:12] | Get down! You’re-you’re too exposed up there. | 下来 你在上面太暴露了 |
[32:14] | I got this. Go! | 没事 去吧 |
[32:16] | Everyone, please just listen to me. | 各位 请听我说 |
[32:18] | Please, just go home. Just go home. | 拜托 回家吧 |
[32:19] | Get out of here! Go… home! | 离开这里 回到家中 |
[32:22] | Stargher hasn’t gotten the protesters to attack the cops. | 斯塔格没有让抗议者袭警 |
[32:24] | Which means his other option is get the cops to attack them. | 也就是说 另一个选择是让警察袭击他们 |
[32:27] | Go home, everyone! | 回家吧 各位 |
[32:38] | Bomb detonation at our location. Civilians down. | 炸弹在我们附近爆炸 平民倒地 |
[32:42] | One suspect still at large in a police uniform. | 一名身着警服的嫌犯仍在逃 |
[32:50] | Wait a minute. Hold your fire! Too many civilians! | 等下 停止开火 平民太多 |
[32:52] | Suspect on a red Ducati turning up Broadway! | 嫌犯驾驶一辆红色杜卡迪 转向百老汇 |
[32:55] | Sorry. I need to borrow your bike. | 抱歉 借一下你的车 |
[32:56] | You even know how to ride one of these? | 你会骑这玩意儿吗 |
[33:02] | 26-David in pursuit. | 26D正在追击 |
[33:03] | Copy. 26-David in pursuit. | 收到 26D正在追击 |
[33:05] | All available units respond. | 所有在勤警员请回复 |
[33:09] | On Fifth heading towards Grand. | 在第五街 往主干道去 |
[33:11] | Stay with him, Street. We’re rolling. | 跟紧他 斯特里特 我们出发了 |
[33:23] | He’s headed into oncoming cars on Fourth. | 他在第四街逆行 |
[33:27] | 20-Squad, call your locations. | 20队 汇报位置 |
[33:28] | 24-David coming up Second. | 24D到达第二街 |
[33:30] | 25-David’s on Fifth Street. | 25D正在第五街 |
[33:31] | 30-David northbound on Olive. | 30D沿橄榄街向北行驶 |
[33:37] | This guy’s flying! We got to get him off the road! | 这家伙快跑了 我们得把他赶下公路 |
[33:45] | We’re headed onto the lower grid on Fourth Street. | 我们正前往第四街下段 |
[33:48] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[34:04] | Right on top of you, Street. Trying to find my way down. | 我在你正上方 斯特里特 正在找下去的路 |
[34:13] | Hondo, maybe we can corner him in the tunnels. | 洪都 也许我们可以在隧道里堵他 |
[34:15] | – Take him down safely. – All right, I’m on it. | -把他安全带下来 -我这就去 |
[34:17] | Chris, take the Second Street tunnel. Tan, get Olive. | 克里斯 走第二街隧道 谭 去橄榄街 |
[34:19] | Deacon, you’re on Hill. Box him in. | 迪肯 你去希尔街 包抄他 |
[34:21] | – Got it. – Copy that. | -明白 -收到 |
[34:24] | I’m headed down. | 我下来了 |
[34:24] | I’m almost with you, Street. | 我快追上你了 斯特里特 |
[34:40] | Everyone, loop around the park. Keep him off the freeways. | 各位 环公园绕圈 别让他上高速 |
[34:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[35:17] | You’re done. All this is done. | 你完了 一切都结束了 |
[35:35] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[35:37] | You should have the honor, Chris. | 应该你来 克里斯 |
[35:54] | Tan, there you are. You got to hustle. Your ride’s here. | 谭 你在这啊 快点 接你的车到了 |
[35:56] | What ride? | 什么车 |
[35:57] | Look, I got a family friend who’s a judge. | 我有个家族朋友是法官 |
[35:59] | Gave him a buzz. He can marry you and Bonnie | 我打了个电话 他可以帮你和邦妮证婚 |
[36:01] | if you make it to the Pasadena Courthouse by 6:00. | 只要你们在六点前赶到帕萨迪纳市法院 |
[36:03] | Bonnie’s already on her way there. | 邦妮已经在路上了 |
[36:04] | You guys, I’m not making it to Pasadena in 14 minutes. | 只有十四分钟了 我赶不到帕萨迪纳了 |
[36:07] | Yeah, we thought about that, too. | 我们也这么觉得 |
[36:11] | Are you kidding me? | 不是吧 |
[36:14] | Guys… thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[36:20] | Seriously. Thank you. | 说真的 谢谢 |
[36:22] | Come on. Time’s a-wasting. Let’s go. | 来吧 时光飞逝 我们走 |
[36:30] | – What are you doing? – You’re gonna need a witness, right? | -你在干什么 -你还需要一个见证人 对吧 |
[36:57] | Leroy, listen, man. | 勒罗伊 听着 |
[36:59] | Darryl was worried about you, man. | 达瑞尔很担心你 |
[37:02] | I can’t have my son worrying, right? | 我不能让我儿子担心 对吧 |
[37:05] | Look, I know you guys got this beef. | 我知道你们有过节 |
[37:07] | I say something to one of you, | 不管我跟谁说了点什么 |
[37:08] | and you think I’m siding with the other, | 你们就会觉得我站在了对方那边 |
[37:10] | but I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[37:12] | – I’m an adult now. – You’re my son. | -我现在是成年人了 -你是我儿子 |
[37:14] | I’ll always be your son. | 我永远都是你儿子 |
[37:16] | And, Hondo, you helped save my life. | 洪都 你拯救了我的人生 |
[37:18] | Helped me turn everything around. | 帮助我改变了一切 |
[37:21] | You both got me here, | 是你们帮我一路走到今天 |
[37:23] | but I can’t live stuck in the middle of y’all. | 但我不能夹在你们中间 |
[37:26] | I gotta do me. | 我得做我自己 |
[37:33] | How about that? | 想不到他会这么说 |
[37:35] | That’s a grown-ass man right there, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 他真的长大了 |
[37:37] | Stubborn. | 固执 |
[37:38] | Like his old man. | 和他老爸一模一样 |
[37:40] | Who you calling old? | 你说谁老呢 |
[37:47] | We did good. | 我们把他教得很好 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:50] | I ain’t too proud to admit that… | 我很不情愿承认这一点 |
[37:54] | I’m damn thankful for your help with him. | 我非常感谢你帮他 |
[37:56] | I never wanted thanks, Leroy. | 我从来不想要你的感谢 勒罗伊 |
[37:57] | Because you’re stubborn. | 因为你顽固不化 |
[37:59] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[38:02] | So… | 那 |
[38:07] | …we good? | 我们和解了 |
[38:11] | We’re good. | 和解了 |
[38:22] | I’m going to postpone leaving for T.L.I. | 我准备推迟前往战略领导学院的行程 |
[38:25] | I don’t think I can go to Germany until you’re out of surgery | 我觉得在你做完手术 我知道你没事之前 |
[38:27] | and I know you’re okay. | 我不能去德国 |
[38:28] | Chris, the T.L.I. dates are firm. | 克里斯 战略领导学院报道日期不能改 |
[38:31] | If they’re mad I have to come late, | 如果他们因为我晚去而不爽 |
[38:32] | then I don’t need to go. | 那我就没必要去了 |
[38:34] | Didn’t you just tell me earlier | 你之前不是和我说过 |
[38:35] | you have to be careful with your career? | 你要认真对待自己的职业生涯吗 |
[38:37] | Do you want me to care what happens to you or not? | 你到底要不到我关心你 |
[38:39] | I… I’m gonna be fine, okay? | 我不会有事的 |
[38:43] | The doctor promises full recovery, almost definitely. | 医生承诺了会完全康复 有十足把握 |
[38:47] | And you worked for months to earn that ticket to Germany. | 你努力了几个月才赢得去德国受训的机会 |
[38:50] | You cannot blow that off now. | 不能因为这事让你的努力付之一炬 |
[38:52] | Even for something as great as me. | 即使是因为我这么好的人 |
[38:58] | We still don’t have a solution to our problem. | 我们的问题还是没有解决办法 |
[39:01] | So we’ll just keep talking. | 那我们只能继续沟通了 |
[39:03] | We’re two highly skilled police officers | 我们都是经过大量谈判训练 |
[39:06] | with extensive training in negotiations. | 拥有高超谈判技巧的警官 |
[39:09] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到解决办法的 |
[39:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:40] | Call me after the surgery. | 手术结束后打给我 |
[39:43] | The second I wake up. | 我一醒来就打 |
[39:58] | 突发新闻 凯文·希利亚德 本地激进主义分子与警方合作阻止灾难发生 | |
[39:58] | I spent my whole life feeling threatened by those uniforms. | 我这辈子都觉得自己生活在这些警察的威胁之下 |
[40:03] | But today, I saw something different. | 但今天 我看到了不一样的东西 |
[40:05] | 突发新闻 凯文·希利亚德 本地激进主义分子与警方合作阻止灾难发生 | |
[40:08] | It doesn’t fix the past… | 虽然这改变不了过去 |
[40:11] | but maybe… maybe it’s a place to start. | 但也许可以由此重新开始 |
[40:18] | I met with the chief. | 我见过局长了 |
[40:23] | When do I go before the board? | 我什么时候去见委员会 |
[40:25] | Well, they don’t want to give you the satisfaction, | 他们不想让你称心如意 |
[40:27] | or the platform. | 给你表达不满的平台 |
[40:29] | LAPD feels like you pushed them into a corner, so… | 洛城警局觉得你把他们逼到了墙角 |
[40:33] | they want to return the favor. | 所以他们想让你也尝尝这个滋味 |
[40:39] | You’re being demoted from 20-Squad leader. | 你被降职了 不在任职20小队队长 |
[40:47] | They want to force me to quit | 他们想逼我辞职 |
[40:49] | so they can keep their hands clean. | 这样他们就不用亲自动手了 |
[40:59] | I ain’t gonna lie, I did not see that one coming. | 说实话 我是不会辞职的 |
[41:05] | But I probably should have. | 但也许我就应该辞职 |
[41:09] | The department made me 20-Squad leader | 局里命我出任20队队长 |
[41:11] | so they could save face. | 挽回他们的颜面 |
[41:14] | I’m gonna lose it now for the same reason. | 又因为同样的原因 我失去了这个职位 |
[41:22] | Look… | 听着 |
[41:25] | Luca, Chris and Tan are all heading out of the country, | 卢卡 克里斯和谭要出国受训 |
[41:28] | and Street’s on medical leave, | 斯特里特请病假 |
[41:30] | and Deacon wants to spend more time with his cadets, | 迪肯想把更多时间放在学员身上 |
[41:32] | so if you want to take some time to decide | 所以如果你想花点时间来想清楚 |
[41:35] | what you want to do… | 该怎么做 |
[41:38] | …just know two things. | 要知道两件事 |
[41:41] | One, I’m on your side. | 第一 我是站在你这边的 |
[41:45] | And two, you helped save this city. | 第二 你帮助我们拯救了这座城市 |
[41:51] | Remember that when you choose. | 做选择时请记住这两点 |