时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hondo’s a good guy, but everyone knows | 洪都是个好人 但大家都知道 |
[00:03] | that his promotion was affirmative action nonsense. | 他的晋升都是因为无聊的平权行动 |
[00:06] | Why were you recording them? | 你为什么要录音 |
[00:07] | They’re racists, Annie. | 他们是种族主义者 安妮 |
[00:08] | So what are we gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么做 |
[00:09] | I’m not going to IA with just my word against theirs. | 但我不会仅带着我的一面之词就去内务部检举他们 |
[00:12] | The Board of Rights reached a decision | 权益委员会作出决定 |
[00:14] | regarding Lee Durham’s punishment. | 如何处置杜伦了 |
[00:15] | He will not be fired from the LAPD. | 洛城警局不会将他开除 |
[00:17] | Maybe we got one last card we can play. | 或许我们手上还有最后一张牌 |
[00:19] | You’re talking about going to the press? | 你是说去找媒体曝光 |
[00:20] | Do you see any other option? | 你觉得还有别的选择吗 |
[00:22] | What you are talking about is career suicide. | 你说的事会葬送自己的职业生涯 |
[00:25] | There’s gonna be an article in the L.A. Times coming out tomorrow. | 明天在《洛杉矶时报》上会刊登一篇报道 |
[00:28] | They’ll be printing my name as the source. | 他们会登出我的名字作为消息来源 |
[00:29] | Mayor’s gonna have your head for this. | 市长不会放过你的 |
[00:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:32] | I met with the chief. | 我见过局长了 |
[00:33] | You’re being demoted from 20-Squad leader. | 你被降职了 不再任职20小队队长 |
[00:35] | They want to force me to quit so they can keep their hands clean. | 他们想逼我辞职 这样他们就不用亲自动手了 |
[00:39] | I ain’t gonna lie. I did not see that one coming. | 说真的 我没想到他们会这么做 |
[00:42] | If you want to take some time to decide what you want to do, | 如果你想花点时间来想清楚该怎么做 |
[00:45] | just know two things. One– I’m on your side, | 记住两件事 第一 我是站在你这边的 |
[00:48] | and two– you helped save this city. | 第二 你帮助我们拯救了这座城市 |
[03:05] | Willie… | 威利 |
[03:14] | 就是因为他的家族 雷耶斯夫人和她女儿才会落得如此田地 | |
[03:25] | How many times do we got to go through this, Willie? | 这事还要我说多少次 威利 |
[03:28] | I’m tired. Aren’t you tired? | 我都累了 你不累吗 |
[03:38] | Stubborn, | 老顽固 |
[03:40] | old and dumb? | 又老又蠢 |
[03:46] | Damn. | 老不死的 |
[03:49] | No, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:01] | 你的农场撑不了多久了 听我一句劝吧 | |
[04:08] | You know, I’ve never seen you smile. | 我从没见你笑过 |
[04:12] | Why so mad all the time? | 干什么一直板着个脸 |
[04:15] | Especially when me and my father are offering you | 况且我和我父亲给你开的条件 |
[04:16] | a very, very, very fair deal. | 真的 真的 真的很不错 |
[04:21] | Take your money and shove it right… | 拿上你的钱快… |
[04:26] | Is there a problem here? | 这里出了什么事吗 |
[04:31] | Are you lost? | 你是迷路了吗 |
[04:32] | No. | 没有 |
[04:39] | But I think you’re on my friend’s property. | 不过我觉得你闯进了我朋友的地盘 |
[04:41] | I’ve been staying at his place. | 我一直住在这里 |
[04:42] | This is not your friend’s land. | 这片地不是你朋友的 |
[04:45] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[04:45] | It’s mine. And my mother’s. | 是我和我母亲的 |
[04:47] | Well, I guess it’s hard to know when one ranch ends | 看来没有围篱笆很难区分 |
[04:49] | and another begins with no fences. | 谁是谁家 |
[04:50] | Now that you know, get lost. | 现在你知道了 滚吧 |
[05:00] | So this is your place? | 这里是你家的吗 |
[05:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:04] | It’s very beautiful. | 风景真美 |
[05:06] | And these two guys– | 这两个人 |
[05:08] | they’re guests of yours? | 是你们的客人吗 |
[05:11] | Trespassers. | 非法入侵者 |
[05:13] | Señor, my friend asked you to leave. | 先生 我朋友请你离开 |
[05:17] | You should listen to him. | 你应该乖乖听话 |
[05:29] | His nose doesn’t look broken, | 看上去他的鼻子没有大碍 |
[05:31] | but you might want to take him to get some ice. | 不过应该给他用冰块敷一敷 |
[05:54] | I’ll see you soon, Delfina. | 改天见 德尔菲娜 |
[06:00] | My mother rejected every one of your father’s offers. | 我母亲已经拒绝了你父亲开出的所有条件 |
[06:04] | You and he can both go to hell. | 你跟他一起下地狱吧 |
[06:12] | American? | 美国人 |
[06:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:16] | Nobody. | 不重要 |
[06:18] | I just came across people needing help. | 我只是看到有人需要帮助 |
[06:22] | Amigo? | 朋友 |
[06:24] | Gracias. | 谢谢你 |
[06:41] | You don’t ever run into me again. | 最好别让我再碰见你 |
[06:46] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[06:52] | All right. | 走 |
[07:11] | Morning, Señor Harrelson. | 早上好 哈里森先生 |
[07:12] | Buenos días, señora. | 早上好 小姐 |
[07:14] | Uh… ¿Cómo estás hoy? | 你好吗 |
[07:16] | – Yeah? – Not bad. | -是这样说吧 -还不赖 |
[07:19] | If you like the sound of nails on a chalkboard. | 如果你喜欢指甲划黑板的声音 |
[07:21] | Well, my Spanishis just about as good as your cooking, okay? | 我的西班牙语水平和你的厨艺不相上下 好吗 |
[07:25] | Don Anthony did not hire me | 安东尼先生雇我 |
[07:26] | to boil beans and press tortillas all day. | 不是整天来煮豆子和烙饼的 |
[07:29] | Well, you do run a tight ship around here, Paloma. | 这点你倒是很守规矩 帕洛玛 |
[07:31] | No doubt about it. | 毋庸置疑 |
[07:32] | I heard you were quite the hero this morning. | 我听说今早你见义勇为了 |
[07:38] | It was nothing. | 我没做什么 |
[07:38] | Not according to Delfina Reyes. | 德尔菲娜·雷耶斯不是这么说的 |
[07:41] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识你说的这个人 |
[07:42] | She and her mother own that big farm across the creek. | 小溪对面那个大农场就是她和她母亲的 |
[07:46] | You met that Novak son, the gringo? | 你碰见诺瓦克家的儿子了 那个外国佬 |
[07:49] | His name’s A.J. Es un maldito. | 他叫AJ 一个混蛋 |
[07:51] | Bad. And those poor women… | 人很坏 那两个可怜的女人 |
[07:54] | They’ve been through enough tragedy. | 她们已经很惨了 |
[07:56] | – How’s that? – Their father, Don Miguel– | -发生什么了 -她们的父亲 米盖尔先生 |
[07:58] | he died a few months ago. | 他在几个月前去世了 |
[08:00] | Accident working the fields. | 田间作业事故 |
[08:02] | So sad. | 很可怜 |
[08:04] | The Reyes have had that farm forever. | 雷耶斯家族有那个农场的永久所有权 |
[08:06] | They’re good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[08:11] | All I did was change a tire. | 我只是帮他们换了一个轮胎 |
[08:49] | Can I help you, Officer? | 有什么事吗 警官 |
[08:50] | I’m looking into a confrontation | 我是来调查今早雷耶斯农场 |
[08:52] | that happened earlier today at the Reyes farm. | 发生的一起纠纷的 |
[08:54] | Were you there? | 你当时在场吗 |
[08:57] | I was there… after the confrontation. | 是的 不过是在纠纷发生之后 |
[08:59] | – What’s your name? – Harrelson. | -你叫什么名字 -哈里森 |
[09:02] | You need to take my statement? | 要记笔录吗 |
[09:03] | No. That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[09:05] | My boss, the chief, asked me to come by and see the man | 我的上级 局长 要我过来看看 |
[09:08] | who’s been causing problems with our locals. | 这个和我们当地居民起冲突的人 |
[09:11] | I’m afraid you have the story wrong. | 恐怕你搞错了 |
[09:13] | I take it the Novak kid left out the part | 我猜那个叫诺瓦克的孩子忘记说 |
[09:15] | where he assaulted an old man. | 他殴打那个老人的部分了 |
[09:16] | Assault is a very serious charge. | 殴打他人是一项非常严重的罪名 |
[09:19] | How long you been staying here? | 你在这住了多久了 |
[09:21] | Couple of months. | 几个月了 |
[09:21] | How long you plan on staying? | 你打算住多久 |
[09:23] | Haven’t decided yet. | 还没决定 |
[09:24] | House belongs to my friend Anthony. | 这房子是我朋友安东尼的 |
[09:25] | He says I can stay as long as I’d like. | 他说我想住多久就住多久 |
[09:29] | Look, I know you were probably just trying | 听着 我知道你八成只是想帮 |
[09:31] | to help Delfina Reyes and her farmworkers. | 德尔菲娜·雷耶斯和她的雇农 |
[09:34] | To me, that’s a decent man. | 在我看来 你是个正派的人 |
[09:35] | But I recommend you stay away from A.J. Novak. | 不过我建议你离A.J.诺瓦克远点 |
[09:38] | You mess with him, you mess with his father. | 招惹他就相当于招惹了他父亲 |
[09:40] | You don’t want to mess with his father. | 你不会想招惹他父亲的 |
[09:42] | We don’t need any heroes around here, you understand? | 我们这里不需要英雄 明白了吗 |
[09:44] | I came here to get away from problems, not find new ones. | 我来这里是为了远离麻烦 不是来找麻烦的 |
[09:46] | Then you understand. Bueno. | 那你是明白的 很好 |
[09:51] | Enjoy your stay, Mr. Harrelson. | 希望你住得愉快 哈里森先生 |
[09:53] | Adios. | 再见 |
[09:59] | That about what happened at Los Reyes farm? | 是为了雷耶斯农场发生的事吗 |
[10:02] | Nothing happened. It’s over now. | 没什么 已经结束了 |
[10:06] | Well, Delfina– it’s not over for her. | 德尔菲娜 对她来说没有结束 |
[10:10] | She called again. | 她又打来电话了 |
[10:11] | Her mother wants you over for lunch today. | 她母亲想请你今天过去吃午餐 |
[10:14] | You tell ’em I said, “No thanks.” | 告诉她们我说”不了 谢谢” |
[10:16] | Here, an invitation to break bread is a high compliment. | 在这里 邀请你共餐是非常高的礼遇 |
[10:21] | Do you want to piss off your friend’s neighbors? | 你要惹恼你朋友的邻居吗 |
[10:47] | You can use a hand. | 你们需要帮助 |
[10:48] | I am Isabel Reyes, Delfina’s mother. | 我是伊莎贝尔·雷耶斯 德尔菲娜的母亲 |
[10:54] | Daniel. | 我叫丹尼尔 |
[10:54] | Forgive me. We are down on workers, so I had to help here | 请原谅 我们缺少人手 我不得不来帮忙 |
[10:57] | so I lost track of time. | 所以忘了时间 |
[10:59] | It’ s quite all right. | 没关系 |
[11:00] | – I can pitch in. – No, no. Absolutely not. | -我可以帮忙 -不 不 完全不必 |
[11:02] | You’re our guest for lunch. | 你是我们邀请来吃午餐的客人 |
[11:04] | I really don’t mind working for my grub. | 自己动手 丰衣足食 |
[11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:32] | Well, that’s the, uh, hardest I’ve worked in a while. | 好久没有这么卖力地工作过了 |
[11:35] | Feels good. | 感觉很棒 |
[11:37] | You must have a job behind a desk. | 你一定是坐办公室的 |
[11:40] | I don’t want to track dirt in your house. | 我不想把泥土带进你家 |
[11:43] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[11:45] | Well, it’s my first time in your home. | 我是第一次来你们家 |
[11:46] | You can use the wash station over there. | 你可以去那边的洗手间清洗一下 |
[11:48] | There are towels under the sink, | 水槽下面有毛巾 |
[11:50] | and I’ll get a clean shirt for you. | 我给你拿件干净的衣服 |
[12:17] | 妈妈 他今早做的事 已经足够说明他是什么样的人了 | |
[12:38] | 我们以前那么信任加布里埃尔 看看他是如何背叛我们的 | |
[12:45] | 我让你邀请他到我们家来 一起吃个饭 表示我们的感谢 | |
[12:58] | His name is Arthur Novak. He’s some kind of European investor. | 他叫亚瑟·诺瓦克 欧洲来的投资人 |
[13:00] | We’ve never met him. | 我们从没见过他 |
[13:01] | His son A.J. handles all negotiations. | 都是他儿子A.J.来谈判 |
[13:03] | How long have he and his son…? | 他们父子有多久 |
[13:04] | And you saw the way A.J. negotiates– | 你也看到A.J.谈判的方式了 |
[13:06] | like an animal, with threats and knives. | 就像个禽兽 威胁加暴力 |
[13:08] | Ever since my father died, he’s been driving our farmworkers away, | 自打我父亲去世起 他就一直在撬我们的雇农 |
[13:11] | trying to force us to sell. | 逼我们把地卖给他们 |
[13:12] | How about we let Daniel finish? | 还是听丹尼尔把话说完 |
[13:14] | All because why? | 都是为了什么 |
[13:15] | We won’t give him and his father what they want? | 就是因为我们不依他和他父亲 |
[13:16] | Delfina. | 德尔菲娜 |
[13:21] | Ms. Reyes, I have to say, | 雷耶斯太太 不得不说 |
[13:22] | this is the best meal I’ve had here so far. | 这是我吃过最美味的一餐了 |
[13:23] | Please, call me Isabel. | 请叫我伊莎贝尔 |
[13:25] | And I am good, but not that good. | 我厨艺还可以 但也没那么好 |
[13:27] | Top three, then. | 名列前茅 |
[13:33] | I’m very sorry to hear about your husband. | 您丈夫的事我很遗憾 |
[13:38] | My daughter takes after him. | 我女儿很像他 |
[13:40] | Very impatient, but passionate. | 非常没有耐心 但热情似火 |
[13:43] | That’s why I fell in love with him. | 我就是因此爱上他的 |
[13:46] | This land has been in our family for six generations. | 这片土地已经在我们家族已经传了六代了 |
[13:49] | Too long for us to just sell it to someone. | 我们祖祖辈辈都在这耕耘 不能随便卖给别人 |
[13:55] | I’ll get dessert. | 我去拿甜点 |
[14:02] | So, the worker who was injured– he’s all right? | 受伤的那个工人… 他没事吧 |
[14:06] | His nose wasn’t broken, like you said. | 他的鼻子没什么大碍 就像你说的 |
[14:10] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么看出来的 |
[14:11] | Didn’t look broke. | 从外观上能看得出来 |
[14:12] | Where in America are you from? | 你是美国哪里的 |
[14:16] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[14:18] | I was there once, as a kid. | 我小时候去过一次 |
[14:20] | Too much noise. | 那里太喧闹了 |
[14:24] | Can’t fight you on that one. | 这点我不反驳 |
[14:26] | What do you do there? For work? | 你在那是干什么工作的 |
[14:32] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[14:34] | That’s why I came here– | 所以我才来这… |
[14:36] | to block out all the noise and… | 摈弃所有杂念… |
[14:39] | figure out my next move. | 好好想想我的下一步 |
[14:46] | It’s incredible. | 这里真大 |
[14:47] | – Seems to go on forever. – 120 acres. | -感觉走不到头 -48万平方米 |
[14:49] | Most family farms here are too small to succeed. | 多数家庭农场都因为太小没能存活下来 |
[14:52] | We’ve been lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[14:54] | Six generations. Got to be more than luck. | 六代人 肯定不止是运气 |
[14:57] | My family has survived it all. | 我的家人什么都经历过 |
[14:59] | Chaos, dictatorship, bandits, the revolution. | 混乱 独裁 匪徒 革命 |
[15:04] | We’ve fought too hard to sell to greedy bastards. | 我们为此付出了太多 绝不能就这样卖给贪婪的混蛋 |
[15:06] | – They offer you a fair price? – I suppose. | -他们出的价合理吗 -算是吧 |
[15:08] | But we never wanted the farm to make us rich. | 但我们从没有想过用农场挣大钱 |
[15:10] | Just to make our lives good. | 只要过得好就行 |
[15:12] | And now, with this Novak kid scaring off your workers… | 眼下 诺瓦克家的儿子吓跑你的工人… |
[15:14] | I don’t know how we take care of our crops. | 不知道我们家的庄稼该怎么办 |
[15:18] | Who was the guy with Arthur’s son this morning? The local? | 今天早上跟亚瑟的儿子一起的人是谁 那个本地人 |
[15:20] | Gabriel. He used to work for us. | 加布里埃尔 他以前给我们干活 |
[15:24] | I got the feeling there was more than that between you two. | 感觉你们的关系不至如此 |
[15:27] | We dated. | 我们交往过 |
[15:27] | Ended bad? | 不欢而散 |
[15:30] | My father hoped we’d get married one day, | 我爸爸希望我们能结婚 |
[15:32] | take over the farm together. | 一起接手这个农场 |
[15:34] | And I would have. | 我也愿意 |
[15:36] | He betrayed you. | 他背叛了你 |
[15:39] | Broke my heart. | 伤了我的心 |
[15:42] | My mother’s too proud to admit it, but she’s scared. | 我母亲自尊心太强不愿承认 但我知道她很害怕 |
[15:45] | This is our home, | 这是我们的家 |
[15:46] | and now we’re too afraid to even go into town to buy supplies, | 可我们害怕得都不敢去镇里买必需品 |
[15:49] | in case we run into any of them. | 就怕碰上他们的人 |
[15:52] | I was gonna take a drive into town today. | 我今天本要开车去镇上 |
[15:56] | You can come with me, get what you need. | 你可以跟我一起去 把需要的东西买了 |
[15:58] | You would do that? | 可以吗 |
[16:05] | You aren’t playing. | 你还真的没有在客气 |
[16:06] | Is this everything? | 买齐了吗 |
[16:07] | One more stuff, maybe. | 还有一样东西 |
[16:09] | My mother and her spices. | 我妈妈的调料 |
[16:10] | Only one shop will do. | 只有一家商店能满足 |
[16:12] | Look. | 看 |
[16:16] | The best ice cream you’ve ever had. | 你吃过的最好吃的冰激凌 |
[16:18] | All the American ice cream combined cannot compare. | 所有的美国冰激凌加在一起都比不上 |
[16:20] | Careful now. | 说话可要小心 |
[16:22] | You get in line. | 你去排队 |
[16:23] | I’ll get my mother’s spices. | 我去买我妈要的香料 |
[16:25] | I’ll be back in time to order. | 排到我就回来了 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:29] | I’ll be right back. Two minutes. | 马上就好 两分钟 |
[16:37] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[16:44] | Delfina. | 德尔菲娜 |
[17:08] | You’re crazy in the head. | 你真是疯了 |
[17:11] | Do you not like money, Delfina? | 你不喜欢钱吗 德尔菲娜 |
[17:13] | Something about money that… bothers you? | 钱什么地方惹到你了 |
[17:16] | Just your money. | 那是你的钱 |
[17:17] | Or should I say your father’s money, pendejo? | 或者说这是你父亲的钱 傻逼 |
[17:21] | The mouth on this one… | 你这张嘴 |
[17:23] | A.J., stop. Please. | AJ 别 求你了 |
[17:26] | Let me go now. | 让我走 |
[17:27] | Money doesn’t know where it came from. | 钱从哪儿来不重要 |
[17:29] | It’s just money. | 钱就是钱 |
[17:31] | We’re offering you more than enough of it, | 我们出的价够高了 |
[17:33] | so stop pretending you’re too good to take it. | 别假装清高了 |
[17:36] | Move, please. I have to go. | 请让开 我要走了 |
[17:38] | What is that scent? | 你身上真香 |
[17:40] | Is that coconut? | 是椰子味吗 |
[17:41] | She said she has to go. | 她说她要走了 |
[17:44] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[17:45] | We’re just having a conversation, a private one. | 我们只是在聊天 请勿打扰 |
[17:48] | Conversation’s over. | 谈话结束了 |
[17:50] | Our business does not concern you. | 我们的事与你无关 |
[17:51] | I’m not arguing that, but I’m leaving with her right now. | 这个我没意见 但我现在要带她走 |
[17:57] | I thought I told you not to run into me again. | 我不是告诉过你别再出现在我面前吗 |
[18:03] | You really don’t know who my father is, do you? | 你是真不知道我爸是谁 对吧 |
[18:52] | Where did you learn to do that? | 你从哪儿学的打架 |
[18:53] | It’s not important right now. | 这不重要 |
[18:55] | To me, it is. | 对我很重要 |
[18:57] | Self-defense class. | 防身课 |
[18:59] | Liar. The way you fight, | 骗子 你打架的招数 |
[19:01] | how you knew Willie’s nose wasn’t broken | 还有你看了一眼威利的鼻子 |
[19:03] | just by looking at it. | 就知道没断 |
[19:05] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[19:07] | You-you can help my mother and me. | 你能帮我妈和我 |
[19:08] | No, okay? No. | 不 不行 |
[19:10] | I’m not your answer. I’m sorry. | 我解决不了你的问题 抱歉 |
[19:11] | With Arthur Novak. | 对付亚瑟·诺瓦克 |
[19:13] | We’ll go see him, and you’ll end this thing for us. | 我们可以去找他 你能帮我们把这事做个了断 |
[19:14] | We are not doing anything. | 我们不做任何事 |
[19:17] | Delfina, what happened back there– it was a mistake. | 德尔菲娜 刚才的事是个错误 |
[19:19] | You got it? You and your mother need to call the police | 明白吗 你和你母亲应该报警 |
[19:22] | and let the proper authorities handle this. | 让警方来处理此事 |
[19:24] | Of course. That’s what we need to do. Go to the police. | 当然了 我们当然应该报警 |
[19:27] | Why didn’t my mother and I think of that? | 我妈和我怎么没想到 |
[19:29] | Dumb, dumb women. | 真是傻女人 |
[19:31] | The Novaks hold the police in their hands. | 警察都被诺瓦克收买了 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 抱歉 |
[19:33] | But I didn’t leave a bad situation back home | 我是想远离家那边的纷扰 |
[19:35] | to get caught up in another one here. | 不想在这惹上新的麻烦 |
[19:38] | This isn’t my job. | 这不是我的工作 |
[19:42] | What happened to you in Los Angeles? | 你在洛杉矶到底出了什么事 |
[19:46] | You didn’t seem the kind of man to turn your back | 你看起来不像是 会对需要帮助的人 |
[19:48] | on people who need you. | 置之不理的人 |
[19:50] | Now I do feel dumb. | 现在我觉得自己傻了 |
[19:52] | I’ll walk home. | 我自己走回去 |
[19:57] | Delfina? | 德尔菲娜 |
[20:01] | I’ll see what I can do to help, all right? | 我看看有什么能帮忙的 好吗 |
[20:04] | Now, will you please just get in? | 现在请你上车 可以吗 |
[20:06] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[20:22] | What happened the day your husband died? | 你丈夫遇难那天发生了什么 |
[20:23] | Miguel and Gabriel went to the canyon | 米盖尔和加布里埃尔去峡谷 |
[20:25] | to drill for water and set up a new well. | 打一口新井取水 |
[20:30] | How did the accident happen? | 意外是怎么发生的 |
[20:31] | We don’t know all the details. | 我们也只是了解大概 |
[20:33] | Drilling a well… | 钻井这种事 |
[20:35] | My father had done it many times before. | 我爸之前做过很多次 |
[20:37] | It’s always dangerous, and that day… | 一直以来都挺危险的 |
[20:38] | That day, something happened with the equipment. | 出事那天 设备出了问题 |
[20:43] | Miguel was hit in the head and died. | 砸到了米盖尔的头 就死了 |
[20:47] | Instantly. | 当场死亡 |
[20:48] | Was there an investigation? | 调查过事故原因吗 |
[20:50] | People came. | 有人来调查 |
[20:51] | We were told it was an accident. | 告诉我们是场意外 |
[20:53] | How long after Miguel died did Arthur Novak make you an offer? | 亚瑟·诺瓦克在事后多久跟你提出的交易 |
[20:57] | One whole day. | 一天之后 |
[20:58] | We hadn’t even buried my father before A.J. came | 我们还没来得及安葬父亲 AJ就趁火打劫 |
[21:00] | with his father’s money like a vulture. | 拿着他爸的钱找上门来 |
[21:07] | Where exactly was your father drilling? | 你父亲钻井的确切位置在哪 |
[21:43] | Leo Ramirez, probably. | 应该是利欧·拉米雷斯的 |
[21:45] | He’s the man around here for drilling wells. | 他就是这附近钻井的 |
[21:47] | Everyone uses him, though I don’t know why. | 大家都用他 我也不知道为什么 |
[21:50] | He’s a rip-off. | 他要价很高 |
[21:52] | If Leo sneezes on the job, he’ll charge you for the tissue. | 工作时打个喷嚏估计都要你掏纸巾钱 |
[21:55] | Do you know anything about A.J. Novak’s father, Arthur? | 你对AJ的爸爸亚瑟·诺瓦克了解多少 |
[21:58] | Nothing… other than he’s a millionaire | 别的不清楚 只知道他是个百万富翁 |
[22:01] | who owns properties all over the world. | 世界各处都有财产的百万富翁 |
[22:03] | – He comes from Europe? – Maybe. | -他从欧洲来的 -好像是 |
[22:06] | I heard Ireland because of his accent. | 有人说 听他口音像爱尔兰来的 |
[22:09] | Then it was Hungary. | 也有人说他是匈牙利人 |
[22:10] | Then there were rumors about he was Russian mob. | 也有传闻说他是俄罗斯的黑帮 |
[22:13] | No one really knows. | 谁也不知道他到底是何方神圣 |
[22:15] | How long’s he been here? | 他来这多长时间了 |
[22:17] | A year, little more. | 一年多 |
[22:20] | He’s built a hotel, | 他盖了个酒店 |
[22:21] | converted a historical building into a bar, | 把一处历史建筑改成了酒吧 |
[22:24] | bought up some ranches. | 他还买了一些牧场 |
[22:26] | A lot of people like the money he brings in, | 许多人都难以拒绝他出的价 |
[22:28] | but some have lost jobs, and crime has gone up. | 也有一些人因此失业 犯罪率升高 |
[22:33] | Do you know this Leo Ramirez well enough | 你跟利欧·拉米雷斯熟吗 |
[22:34] | to give him a call and have him stop by here? | 能不能给他打个电话让他过来一下 |
[22:37] | I’d like to ask him a couple questions, | 如果你能帮我翻译的话 |
[22:38] | if you could translate for me. | 我想问他些问题 |
[22:40] | You need me to translate? With your wonderful Spanish? | 你西班牙语说的那么好 还要我当翻译 |
[22:44] | – I’ll call him.- Paloma, one last thing. | -我给他打个电话 -帕洛玛 还有件事 |
[22:48] | What’s the password for the Internet here? | 上网的密码是多少 |
[22:50] | You made me promise to never tell you that, remember? | 不是你说让我永远不告诉你吗 |
[22:53] | You were getting away from the world. | 你要想远离喧嚣 |
[23:32] | Delfina. | 德尔菲娜 |
[23:40] | ?Pero mami? | 妈妈 但是 |
[23:48] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[24:24] | That must be Leo. | 一定是利欧来了 |
[24:33] | Step outside, please. | 请你出来 |
[24:37] | You want to tell me why? | 能告诉我原因吗 |
[24:38] | I warned you not to be a hero. | 我警告过你 别逞英雄 |
[24:40] | You sent three men to the hospital, | 你把三个人打进了医院 |
[24:41] | one with a broken leg. | 一个腿都断了 |
[24:42] | They threatened Delfina Reyes, | 他们威胁德尔菲娜·雷耶斯 |
[24:43] | and then they attacked me. | 然后袭击了我 |
[24:44] | We have three victims who say you were the aggressor. | 我们有三名证人说是你动手打人 |
[24:49] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[24:56] | I have to do my job. | 我得完成工作 |
[24:57] | Is that the lie you tell yourself so you can sleep at night? | 你就是这样骗自己让自己安心的吗 |
[25:21] | Vamos. | 走 |
[25:47] | This is Chief Barrera. | 这位是巴雷拉局长 |
[25:48] | When am I being released? | 什么时候放我走 |
[25:50] | Ustedes Americanos… | 你们美国佬 |
[25:55] | The chief says he has no patience for outsiders | 局长说他无法容忍外来客 |
[25:57] | coming to our peaceful town causing mayhem. | 扰乱我们小镇的平静 |
[26:00] | We believe in law and order here. | 我们信奉法律和秩序 |
[26:02] | Not so hot on the truth, though. | 却对真相不感兴趣 |
[26:07] | He wants you to know that you are facing serious charges | 你因袭击和恐吓公民 |
[26:09] | for attacking and terrorizing our citizens. | 面临严重指控 |
[26:12] | Fortunately for you, | 幸运的是 |
[26:13] | Senor Novak is a generous man. | 诺瓦克先生是个大度的人 |
[26:17] | He might persuade his son and his associates | 他也许会说服他的儿子和同事 |
[26:18] | – to drop their charges… – He might persuade them? | -放弃指控 -他也许会 |
[26:22] | Novak would like to meet you. | 诺瓦克想见见你 |
[26:24] | You’re to join him for lunch at his hotel. | 去他的酒店共进午餐 |
[26:26] | And if I’d rather not? | 如果我不想去呢 |
[26:32] | Then you will be booked and charged. | 那你就会被立案起诉 |
[26:34] | It’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[27:03] | You must be the man of the hour. | 你就是那位风云人物 |
[27:04] | And you must be Arthur Novak. | 你就是亚瑟·诺瓦克 |
[27:06] | The cause of all the problems around here. | 你是所有问题的根源 |
[27:09] | In negotiations, we call that “a non-starter”. | 就谈判而言 这不是一个好的开头 |
[27:12] | Is that what this is? A negotiation? | 所以这是一场谈判吗 |
[27:15] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[27:16] | But first, you must be thirsty, starving. | 但首先 你一定又渴又饿 |
[27:18] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[27:20] | The ceviche here- you won’t find better anywhere. | 这里的酸橘汁腌鱼绝无仅有 |
[27:24] | They use this garlic chili oil. | 加了大蒜辣椒油 |
[27:26] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[27:33] | Mister…? | 先生 |
[27:33] | – Harrelson. – Well, Mr. Harrelson, | -哈里森 -哈里森先生 |
[27:36] | don’t you know that an invitation | 难道你不知道请你吃饭 |
[27:37] | to eat and drink is a show of affection here? | 是这里表达欣赏的方式吗 |
[27:42] | I do. | 我明白 |
[27:43] | That’s why I’m declining. | 所以我才拒绝 |
[27:45] | You wanted to talk, so… talk. | 你说想谈谈 谈吧 |
[27:48] | No foreplay? Just down and dirty. | 什么铺垫都没有 就这么直奔主题 |
[27:51] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[27:52] | Shame, though. | 虽然很遗憾 |
[27:57] | Look, I’ve been sweating my ass off in jail on trumped-up charges, so… | 听着 让我入狱的指控都是捏造的 |
[28:00] | Trumped-up? | 捏造的 |
[28:01] | My employee won’t walk for two months. | 我的员工两个月不能下地走路 |
[28:03] | I tried to leave with Delfina peacefully. | 我想和德尔菲娜本想和平离开 |
[28:04] | Your employee wanted that fight, so that’s what he got. | 你的员工想要动手 这就是他的下场 |
[28:07] | But you already know that. | 但你早就知道了 |
[28:08] | I’ll tell you what I don’t know: who you are. | 我不知道的是 你是谁 |
[28:11] | Just a guy staying at his friend’s place | 只是个借住朋友家 |
[28:13] | in Mexico enjoying the peace and quiet. | 享受墨西哥宁静生活的人 |
[28:15] | At least I was until I met your son. | 至少在遇见你儿子之前很宁静 |
[28:17] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[28:19] | Heart’s in the right place, but his temper… | 心地善良 但脾气却 |
[28:23] | Like his no-good mother, God rest her soul. | 就像他一无是处的母亲 愿她安息 |
[28:27] | What are you looking for from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[28:28] | – Looking for? – To walk away from all this? | -得到什么 -从这一切脱身 |
[28:30] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我什么都不要 |
[28:32] | But when I see someone harming an old man | 但如果我看到有人伤害老人 |
[28:33] | and threatening a young woman, | 威胁年轻女子 |
[28:34] | I ain’t about to walk away from that. | 我是不会坐视不管的 |
[28:36] | So, you’re a man with a savior complex. | 你是个有救世主情结的人 |
[28:39] | Must make life so stressful. | 一定让生活充满压力吧 |
[28:41] | I don’t blame you for running away from your home. | 逃离家乡并不是你的错 |
[28:44] | And you, Arthur? | 你呢 亚瑟 |
[28:46] | Who are you exactly? | 你到底是谁 |
[28:52] | I’m just a man enjoying delicious food, | 我只是个品尝着美食 |
[28:57] | good company | 有人陪伴 |
[28:58] | – and a spectacular view.- Yeah? | -欣赏壮丽景色的人 -是吗 |
[29:02] | Well, from what I read, | 据我所知 |
[29:03] | your home country of Ireland doesn’t want to let you back in, | 你的祖国爱尔兰不想让你回去 |
[29:06] | and Ukrainian and Slovakian authorities | 乌克兰和斯伐洛克政府 |
[29:07] | would love to get their hands on you. | 非常想要逮捕你 |
[29:09] | I’m guessing that’s why you ended up in Mexico. | 我想这就是你来墨西哥的原因吧 |
[29:12] | No extradition treaty. | 这里没有引渡条例 |
[29:17] | You’ve been a busy boy. | 你小子查到我不少底细啊 |
[29:19] | Don’t call me “boy.” | 不要叫我”小子” |
[29:20] | But you’re a fool to judge a man solely by his past. | 但你不过是只凭过往识人的傻子 |
[29:24] | Lucky for you, I don’t. | 你很幸运 我不是这样的人 |
[29:26] | Otherwise, you’d be sleeping in that jail cell. | 否则 你现在就该在监狱里了 |
[29:29] | You have a choice to make. | 你可以做个选择 |
[29:31] | Why don’t you just leave that family alone? | 为什么不放过那家人呢 |
[29:33] | That way I can go back to what I was doing– nothing. | 这样我就会跟之前一样 什么也不做 |
[29:35] | You haven’t even heard my offer, | 你还没有听过我的报价 |
[29:37] | and already you’re countering. | 你就在抵制我了 |
[29:40] | Help me in the betterment of this little town. | 帮我改造这座小镇吧 |
[29:44] | With Delfina and Isabel Reyes? | 和德尔菲娜和伊莎贝尔·雷耶斯一起 |
[29:46] | Sounds like they trust you. | 听起来她们很信任你 |
[29:48] | If anyone can convince them to sell, it’s you. | 如果有人能劝服她们卖农场 就只有你了 |
[29:50] | My son and his friends have tried, | 我儿子和他的朋友们试过了 |
[29:52] | but so far, they’ve only failed. | 但到目前为止 他们都没成功 |
[29:54] | Maybe that’s because the Reyes women | 也许是因为雷耶斯家的女人 |
[29:55] | aren’t interested in selling. | 对卖农场不感兴趣 |
[29:58] | If you want the assault charges dropped, | 如果你想不被指控袭击他人 |
[30:01] | you will get them to sell. | 就去说服她们卖地 |
[30:04] | I’ll even make it easier for you. | 我甚至还可以让你的工作变得更简单 |
[30:06] | Tell them you convinced me | 告诉她们 你说服了我 |
[30:08] | to raise my offer by $100,000 | 将报价再提高十万美元 |
[30:11] | to end all this unpleasantness. | 结束一切的不愉快吧 |
[30:14] | Think you can do that? | 你觉得能做到吗 |
[30:25] | $100,000 more? | 再加十万美元 |
[30:27] | They can take that extra money and shove it right up their… | 他们可以拿着钱 把钱塞到他们的… |
[30:29] | Okay, look, look, I know this isn’t ideal, | 好了 听着 我知道这不是你们想要的 |
[30:32] | but with all your workers now gone… | 但是你们的工人都走了 |
[30:33] | So you want us to give up? | 所以你想让我们放弃 |
[30:34] | Look, this is a problem I can’t fix for you. | 听着 这是个我没法解决的问题 |
[30:37] | – Maybe it’s your best option. – Absolutely not. | -也许这是你们最好的选择 -绝对不行 |
[30:46] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[30:48] | Papi never would have sold. | 换做爸爸 他绝不会卖的 |
[30:54] | – Daniel is right. – No! | -丹尼尔是对的 -不行 |
[31:02] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[31:09] | Mami… | 妈妈 |
[31:09] | My body aches all the time. | 我身上一直都很疼 |
[31:12] | My hands feel like sand because they are so cracked. | 我的手糙如砂砾 因为手上满是裂痕 |
[31:15] | And I go to sleep only to spend most of the night awake. | 到了睡觉的时间 大半夜都在失眠 |
[31:20] | I’m exhausted, mija. | 太累了 女儿 |
[31:23] | I don’t have anything left in me to give to this land. | 我已经没什么可以献给这片土地了 |
[31:32] | We will take his offer. | 我们接受他的报价 |
[31:33] | I won’t let you! | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[31:36] | It isn’t your choice, mi amor. | 亲爱的 这不是你能决定的 |
[31:39] | The property is in my name. | 地产在我的名下 |
[32:04] | Was that your idea of helping? | 这就是你帮忙的方法吗 |
[32:13] | I just spent the morning in jail because I helped. | 今早我就是因为帮忙进了监狱 |
[32:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:34] | Don’t look at this as you versus them. | 别把自己放在他们的对立面 |
[32:37] | That’s how they win. | 这样就中了他们的下怀 |
[32:44] | The first day I helped my father on the farm, | 我第一天去帮爸爸打理农场时 |
[32:47] | I only complained. | 我一直抱怨 |
[32:49] | So he pulled out 300 pesos, told me he’d bury it. | 所以他拿出300比索 告诉我他会埋起来 |
[32:53] | If I found it by the end of the day, | 如果我能在那一天结束前找到 |
[32:55] | not only would I get to keep it, | 我不仅能留下那笔钱 |
[32:58] | but I wouldn’t have to work again. | 还不用再干活 |
[33:04] | I never found it. | 我一直没找到 |
[33:11] | But then he rubbed soil into my hands. | 然后他把土放到我手上揉搓 |
[33:14] | It felt wet, coarse. | 感觉湿润而粗糙 |
[33:16] | He said, “Money is fleeting, | 他说 “金钱转瞬而逝 |
[33:20] | but this land will never leave.” | 但这片土地 会永远存在” |
[33:32] | Delfina, | 德尔菲娜 |
[33:35] | I think there’s someone we should talk to | 你爸爸和加布里埃尔钻井那天发生的事 |
[33:37] | about the day your dad and Gabriel were drilling. | 我觉得我们需要去找一个人谈谈 |
[34:00] | Hey, hey, senor. | 这位先生 |
[34:02] | Ask him if he was at the drill site the day your father died. | 问他你父亲过世那天他是不是在钻井现场 |
[34:07] | Just ask him. | 就这样问他 |
[34:18] | You tell him I want to know | 你告诉他 我想知道 |
[34:19] | how Miguel’s accident really happened. | 米盖尔的事故到底是怎么发生的 |
[34:24] | I’m watching him now. Meeting with Ramirez. | 我正在盯着他 他正在和拉米雷斯说话 |
[34:26] | Delfina is with him, too. | 德尔菲娜也和他在一起 |
[34:27] | Well, you can’t say we didn’t | 这下可别怨我们 |
[34:28] | give them every opportunity to just leave. | 没有给过他们机会 |
[34:37] | You don’t think my father’s death was an accident, do you? | 你觉得我父亲的死不是意外 对吗 |
[34:42] | Neither do I. | 我也这么想 |
[34:43] | Would they go that far to get what they want? | 他们会为了得到想要的东西这么出手这么狠吗 |
[34:46] | – To actually kill? – We don’t have all the facts. | -去真的杀人 -我们还没掌握全部事实 |
[34:47] | Then we need to get them. | 那我们就要去掌握 |
[34:50] | “We”? | “我们” |
[34:51] | Delfina, I’m not gonna be around much longer. | 德尔菲娜 我不会在这里待太久 |
[34:55] | – You’re leaving? Now? – No. | -你要走了吗 现在吗 -不 |
[34:58] | I don’t know when I’m leaving. | 我不知道什么时候会离开 |
[35:00] | But you’re gonna have to find a solution that doesn’t involve me. | 但你得想清楚没有我你该怎么应对 |
[35:09] | – What’s wrong? – Hold on. | -怎么了 -坐好了 |
[35:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[35:54] | Hold on to that seat belt tight! | 系好安全带 |
[36:46] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:47] | Call your mother. | 给你妈妈打电话 |
[36:48] | Have her meet you at my place. | 让她去我家跟你汇合 |
[36:49] | – You’ll both be safer there until I get back. – Where are you going? | -我回来之前你们俩在那会更安全 -你要去哪 |
[37:01] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[37:02] | Well, I’m off duty, but I only have a few minutes for this. | 我下班了 只有几分钟时间 |
[37:04] | – Nobody’s following you. – How do you know? | -没人跟踪你 -你怎么知道 |
[37:06] | Because you’re bottom of the food chain. | 因为你在食物链最低端 |
[37:07] | Too low to be considered a threat. That’s a good thing. | 级别太低还构不成威胁 这是好事 |
[37:10] | That spider web that you call a department? Your boss? | 你们那个部门的层层网络 你的上司 |
[37:13] | You’re not mixed up with them yet. | 你还没完全和他们混在一起 |
[37:15] | That’s why you can help me. | 所以你能帮我 |
[37:17] | I don’t think Miguel Reyes’s death was an accident. | 我觉得米盖尔·雷耶斯的死不是意外 |
[37:19] | I think he was killed. | 我认为他是被谋杀的 |
[37:20] | Killed? By who? | 谋杀 被谁杀的 |
[37:22] | The Novak associate who’s a former employee of the Reyes farm. | 诺瓦克的手下 之前是雷耶斯农场的员工 |
[37:25] | Gabriel? | 加百利吗 |
[37:25] | I think he cut a deal with Arthur and A.J. | 我认为他和亚瑟还有AJ达成协议 |
[37:27] | to profit from the sale of the Reyes farm. | 从而从卖出雷耶斯农场中获利 |
[37:30] | Now, if we took that to your chief, | 那么如果我们把这个情况告诉你的局长 |
[37:31] | would he do a proper investigation? | 他会好好调查吗 |
[37:33] | Just how corrupt is Barrera? | 巴雷拉到底有多腐败 |
[37:34] | Well, he sometimes looks the other way, but… | 他有时候就会视而不见 但是… |
[37:36] | – Yeah, I know guys like that. – No. | -好吧 我知道那种人 -不 |
[37:38] | If we had proof, if we had physical evidence | 如果我们有证据 如果我们有切实证据 |
[37:40] | that Miguel Reyes was murdered, | 证明米盖尔·雷耶斯是被谋杀的 |
[37:42] | there’s no way Chief Barrera could turn his back. | 那巴雷拉局长不可能放任不管 |
[37:44] | – Do you have proof? – Right now, it’s just a theory. | -你有证据吗 -现在还只是个推测 |
[37:46] | A theor… | 推测 |
[37:49] | So your word against theirs? | 也就是你和他们各执一词 |
[37:53] | My word against theirs. | 我和他们各执一词 |
[37:54] | Where have I heard that before? | 这话听着真耳熟 |
[37:58] | This job you signed up for– | 你做的这份工作… |
[38:00] | working for a man who looks the other way? | 为一个对罪恶视而不见的人工作 |
[38:02] | Forcing you to look the other way? | 也迫使你开始视而不见了吗 |
[38:04] | Compromising yourself more and more every day? | 每天都做出越来越多的让步 |
[38:07] | Does that really sit right with you? | 你觉得这样对吗 |
[38:13] | If you can get me proof, | 如果你能给我证据 |
[38:16] | I promise to do what I can. | 我保证尽我所能 |
[38:26] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[38:27] | Try and cut into it. | 切开吧 |
[38:29] | I’ll give you 100 large if you can. | 如果你切得开 我给你一百块 |
[38:37] | When I found out Miguel Reyes was drilling for water | 当我发现米盖尔·雷耶斯在钻井取水 |
[38:39] | and only hit stone, | 却只钻到石头的时候 |
[38:40] | I wondered if it might have been something else. | 我在想下面是不是有别的什么东西 |
[38:42] | Maybe something more valuable. | 或许是更值钱的东西 |
[38:44] | You knew there was silver running under that farm. | 你早就知道那个农场下面有银矿 |
[38:47] | – And? – This whole time, | -然后呢 -一直以来 |
[38:48] | you’ve been siccing your dogs on those Reyes women, | 你让你的狗去攻击雷耶斯家的女人 |
[38:50] | trying to force them to sell for way less than its real value. | 强迫她们以远低于实际价值的价格出售 |
[38:53] | Those women being ignorant of the value | 这些女子不知道自己财产的价值 |
[38:55] | of their own property is not my responsibility. | 责任可不在我 |
[38:58] | And the husband, Miguel– | 她丈夫米盖尔 |
[39:00] | he was quite dim. | 傻乎乎的 |
[39:02] | I’ve always taught my son | 我一直教我儿子 |
[39:04] | that there’s nothing more useless than a stubborn, dumb old man, | 顽固的傻老头是最没用的 |
[39:10] | and that couldn’t be more true of Miguel. | 那就米盖尔来的真实写照 |
[39:14] | Tomorrow, you’re gonna take a drive out to the Reyes farm, | 明天 你要开车去雷耶斯农场 |
[39:16] | and you’re gonna meet with Isabel and Delfina, | 见见伊莎贝尔和德尔菲娜 |
[39:19] | and you’re gonna offer them the actual fair price, | 给她们一个合理的报价 |
[39:21] | the price that they deserve. | 她们应该得到的报价 |
[39:26] | The price they deserve. | 她们应该得到的报价 |
[39:33] | Deserve for people like Isabel and Delfina | 伊莎贝尔和德尔菲娜能够得到怎样的报价 |
[39:37] | is always based on what people like me think of them. | 完全取决于我这种人是怎么想的 |
[39:42] | My fair price now is one peso. | 现在我的合理报价是一比索 |
[39:46] | One peso? | 一比索 |
[39:47] | Any fair offer is based solely on what your power merits, | 合理的报价都完全取决于你有多少权力 |
[39:52] | and my power merits that “No” is never a word I have to hear. | 而我的权力不允许我听到”不”字 |
[39:57] | Sadly, right now, Isabel’s power? | 可惜现在 伊莎贝尔的权力呢 |
[40:01] | It merits one peso. | 只值一比索 |
[40:07] | Isabel already said “no” to your previous offer. | 伊莎贝尔已经拒绝了你先前的报价 |
[40:09] | Why in the hell would she ever consider selling to you for…? | 她为什么会考虑以这么低价卖给你 |
[40:14] | Delfina. | 德尔菲娜 |
[40:16] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[40:25] | Come on! | 快接电话 |
[40:28] | This is Anthony. Sorry I missed your call. | 我是安东尼 抱歉无法接听你的电话 |
[40:30] | Please leave your name and number. | 请留下姓名和号码 |
[40:33] | Delfina, pick up the phone. It’s Daniel. | 德尔菲娜 接电话 我是丹尼尔 |
[40:44] | Delfina?! Delfina! | 德尔菲娜 德尔菲娜 |
[40:48] | Delfina? Delfin… | 德尔菲娜 德尔菲… |
[40:56] | I was in the stables, and I heard screaming. | 我在马厩里 听到有人尖叫 |
[40:59] | By the time I ran in, I heard a car drive off. | 等我跑进来的时候 只听见车子开走的声音 |
[41:01] | She arrived just after I did. | 她在我后面到的 |
[41:04] | What are they gonna do to my girl? | 你们要对我女儿做什么 |
[41:09] | I can’t believe they would take her just like that. | 不敢相信他们就这样把她带走了 |
[41:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:14] | – I understand.- Charro, this is your chance | -我明白 -恰罗 现在你有机会 |
[41:16] | to do the job you thought you signed up for. | 去完成你理想中的工作 |
[41:18] | Now, we can’t bring fists to a gunfight. | 但我们赤手空拳 敌不过枪火 |
[41:20] | Do you know where we can weapon up? | 你知道我们在哪可以找到武器吗 |
[41:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:30] | We don’t get much shooting practice, | 我们没怎么练过射击 |
[41:32] | so I had to teach myself. | 所以我不得不自学 |
[41:33] | And… being police here, it can be a dangerous job. | 在这当警察是很危险的工作 |
[41:39] | I have to ask, Daniel. Yes, we have guns. | 我得问一句 丹尼尔 现在我们有枪了 |
[41:41] | But how can we possibly take on Arthur’s private army? | 但就凭我们俩个 怎么可能打得过亚瑟的私人军队 |
[41:43] | It’s just us two against all of them. | 只有我们两个人对付他们所有人 |
[41:46] | Call me “Hondo.” | 叫我洪都 |
[41:52] | There’s probably something I should tell you about myself. | 也许我应该向你介绍一下我自己 |