时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re being demoted from 20-Squad leader. | 你被降职了 不再任职20小队队长 |
[00:04] | They want to force me to quit | 他们想逼我辞职 |
[00:06] | so they can keep their hands clean. | 这样他们就不用亲自动手了 |
[00:08] | If you want to take some time to decide | 如果你想花点时间来想清楚 |
[00:10] | what you want to do, just know you helped save this city. | 该怎么做 记住你帮助我们拯救了这座城 |
[00:13] | This land has been in our family for six generations. | 这片土地在我们家族已经传了六代 |
[00:16] | Too long for us to just sell it to someone. | 我们祖祖辈辈都在这耕耘 不能随便卖给别人 |
[00:18] | Why so mad all the time? Especially when me and my father | 干什么一直板着个脸 况且我和我父亲 |
[00:20] | are offering you a very, very, very fair deal. | 给你开的条件真的 真的 真的很不错 |
[00:25] | Is there a problem here? | 这里出了什么事吗 |
[00:27] | Where in America are you from? | 你是美国哪里的 |
[00:28] | 希克斯指挥官 需要我开始着手筹划你归队的事吗 | |
[00:28] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[00:29] | What do you do there? | 你在那是干什么工作的 |
[00:29] | I’m not sure. That’s why I came here. | 我也不确定 所以我才来这 |
[00:31] | To figure out my next move. | 好好想想我的下一步 |
[00:33] | I know you were just | 我知道你只是想 |
[00:34] | trying to help Delfina Reyes and her farm workers, | 帮德尔菲娜·雷耶斯和她的雇农 |
[00:35] | but I recommend you stay away from A.J. Novak. | 不过我建议你离AJ·诺瓦克远点 |
[00:38] | You mess with him, you mess with his father. | 招惹他就相当于招惹了他父亲 |
[00:39] | You must be the man of the hour. | 你就是那位风云人物 |
[00:41] | And you must be Arthur Novak. | 你就是亚瑟·诺瓦克 |
[00:42] | What happened the day your husband died? | 你丈夫遇难那天发生了什么 |
[00:43] | We were told it was an accident. | 有人告诉我们是场意外 |
[00:45] | I don’t think Miguel Reyes’s death was | 我觉得米盖尔·雷耶斯的死不是意外 |
[00:46] | an accident. I think he was killed. | 我认为他是被谋杀的 |
[00:48] | Isabel already said no to your previous offer. | 伊莎贝尔已经拒绝了你先前的报价 |
[00:50] | Why in the hell would she ever consider selling to you for… | 她为什么会考虑以这么低价卖给你 |
[00:53] | Delfina. | 德尔菲娜 |
[00:53] | Delfina, pick up the phone. It’s Daniel. | 德尔菲娜 接电话 我是丹尼尔 |
[00:57] | I can’t believe they would take her just like that. | 不敢相信他们就这样把她带走了 |
[00:58] | Charro,this is your chance | 恰罗 现在你有机会 |
[00:59] | to do the job you thought you signed up for. | 去完成你理想中的工作 |
[01:01] | It’s just us two against all of them. | 只有我们两个人对付他们所有人 |
[01:03] | There’s probably something I should tell you about myself. | 也许我应该向你介绍一下我自己 |
[01:05] | I’m going to postpone leaving for TLI. | 我准备推迟前往战略领导学院的行程 |
[01:08] | You worked for months to earn that ticket to Germany. | 你努力了几个月才赢得去德国受训的机会 |
[01:11] | You cannot blow that off now. | 不能因为这事让你的努力付之一炬 |
[01:13] | Even for something as great as me. | 即使是因为我这么好的人 |
[01:19] | Guten Morgen, SWAT! Who missed us? | 早上好 特警组 谁想我们了 |
[01:21] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[01:22] | How do you have so much energy? | 你精力怎么这么好 |
[01:24] | The flight from Germany was 11 hours | 德国飞回来要十一小时 |
[01:25] | and you were awake the whole time. | 你全程都没睡觉 |
[01:26] | We haven’t seen the squad in three months. | 三个月没见我们的队员了 |
[01:28] | With our crazy TLI schedule, the time difference… | 战略领导学院的日程安排那么满 再加上时差 |
[01:30] | it feels like I completely lost touch with everyone. | 感觉跟大家都断了联系 |
[01:32] | Come on. Don’t tell me you’re not pumped | 你可别告诉我 跟大家见面 |
[01:34] | to catch up with the rest of the team. | 你不激动 |
[01:36] | All I’m saying is, we could have dropped our bags off at home first. | 我只是觉得 我们可以先回家放下行李再来 |
[01:39] | Chris, we are home. | 克里斯 这里就是家 |
[01:45] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[01:46] | – Hey, man. – I didn’t know you were getting in today! | -兄弟 -我都不知道你今天要过来 |
[01:47] | We wanted to surprise everyone. | 我们想给大家一个惊喜 |
[01:49] | We? Hold up, is Chris with you? | 我们 等等 克里斯跟你一起回来了 |
[01:52] | Hey, Street. | 好久不见 斯特里特 |
[01:53] | Hey, Chris. | 好久不见 克里斯 |
[01:54] | You look great, man. | 你看着不错 兄弟 |
[01:54] | You’re hitting the weights already. | 这么早就开始健身了 |
[01:55] | – Yeah. – I guess the liver donation surgery wasn’t so bad after all. | -对 -捐肝手术也没那么糟吧 |
[01:59] | Man, it kicked my ass. | 差点要了我的命 |
[02:00] | I couldn’t get out of bed for the first month after. | 术后第一个月 我都下不了床 |
[02:02] | How nasty is that scar, dude? | 留了多大的疤 |
[02:04] | It’s-it’s pretty nasty. | 挺大的 |
[02:05] | Bet the ladies love it though, huh? | 美女们肯定很喜欢 对吧 |
[02:08] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈妈还好吗 |
[02:09] | Good. Uh, the transplant took. | 挺好 手术顺利 |
[02:11] | She looks healthier than she has in years. | 她看起来比前些年健康多了 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[02:14] | She’s out of prison, too, living at the halfway house. | 她还出狱了 目前住在过渡疗养所 |
[02:16] | I visited once. Taking it slow. | 我去看过她一次 她在慢慢康复中 |
[02:18] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[02:20] | I’m glad everything worked out. | 一切顺利就好 |
[02:22] | Oh, they need me for this last med checkup. | 通知我去做最后一次药物检查 |
[02:25] | I pass this, I’m cleared for duty. | 通过的话 我就能复职了 |
[02:26] | – Nice. – Listen, I want to hear about Germany, okay? | -很好 -我想听你们说德国的事 |
[02:28] | All right. | 没问题 |
[02:29] | Catch up later? | 回见 |
[02:30] | Oh! Victor Tan! 25-David! | 维克托·谭 25D |
[02:32] | Man, am I happy to see some friendly faces. | 见到熟人我真高兴 |
[02:35] | And it’s 58-David, if you can believe it. | 随你信不信 我现在是58D了 |
[02:37] | They still got you rolling with 50-Squad? | 他们还让你在50小队干什么 |
[02:39] | How’s Rocker treating you? | 洛克待你如何啊 |
[02:40] | Uh, like it’s my first week on the job. | 就好像我刚来第一周似的 |
[02:42] | I spent the last month counting ammo, | 上个月我就是清点弹药 |
[02:44] | lugging gear, washing Rocker’s Charger. | 搬设备 清洗洛克的道奇 |
[02:46] | All the times we’ve embarrassed 50-Squad, | 我们羞辱了50D那么多次 |
[02:48] | you can’t blame him for piling it on a little. | 也怪不得他发泄一下 |
[02:50] | And now that we’re back, 20-Squad will be rolling in no time. | 既然我们回来了 20小队随时可以整装出发 |
[02:53] | I’m not so sure about that. | 不好说 |
[02:55] | Been rumors 20-Squad might not be reforming. | 有传言说20小队可能没法重组了 |
[02:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:00] | What’s Hondo got to say about this? | 洪都是什么看法 |
[03:02] | Hondo’s gone, man. | 洪都不在了 兄弟 |
[03:03] | He’s still not back from his personal time off. | 他个人休假还没有回来 |
[03:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[03:07] | No one’s sure exactly. He ghosted. | 没人清楚 都没他消息 |
[03:09] | Rumor is he’s in Mexico, | 据说他去了墨西哥 |
[03:10] | but nobody from SWAT’s heard from him. | 但他没联系特警队的任何人 |
[03:12] | So he’s been gone this whole time? | 那他这段时间一直都不在 |
[03:15] | With no word? | 也没留句话 |
[03:15] | I checked with his dad. He’s spoken to him a few times. | 我问过他爸爸 他和他通过几次话 |
[03:18] | Nichelle, too, I think. But other than that, crickets. | 应该也联系了尼歇尔 但除此之外 没联系 |
[03:24] | A smooth trigger pull creates accuracy. | 想打得准 扣动扳机要平缓 |
[03:26] | That beats speed every time. | 准确率一向比快速扣扳机高 |
[03:29] | In a gunfight, you can’t miss fast enough. | 枪战中 要速战速决 不能打偏 |
[03:35] | People are running their mouths about 20-Squad shutting down, | 大家都在说20小队要解散了 |
[03:38] | and you wait for us to get back to find out? | 你到底打算什么时候告诉我们 |
[03:41] | The hell’s going on around here? | 这边到底出什么事了 |
[03:42] | Hey, these last few months, | 过去这几个月 |
[03:43] | with the two of you in Germany and Street laid up from surgery, | 你们两个在德国 斯特里特术后静养 |
[03:46] | Tan on an extended honeymoon and Hondo who knows where… | 谭在度加长蜜月 洪都人都不知在哪 |
[03:50] | there weren’t enough bodies to field 20-Squad. | 20小队出警的人都凑不够 |
[03:51] | So I stepped back to focus on the new crop | 所以我退居二线 专心培养 |
[03:53] | of SWAT Academy recruits. | 特警学院新学员 |
[03:56] | After what happened with Durham last spring, | 去年春天杜伦的事之后 |
[03:57] | that’s where I wanted to put my energy. | 我就只想把精力放在这上面 |
[03:58] | Okay, but we’re almost all here now, | 但我们现在基本上都到位了 |
[04:00] | enough for a squad at least. | 至少能凑足一个小组了 |
[04:02] | Look, I know Hondo got railroaded, | 我知道洪都是被逼无奈 |
[04:04] | but he’ll be back at some point, | 但他迟早会回来的 |
[04:06] | and you’ve filled in before. | 而且你以前也代班过 |
[04:08] | Okay, you run the show until this team leader mess gets sorted out. | 队伍你先带着 等老大把事情理顺了 |
[04:11] | There’s nothing to sort out. | 没机会了 |
[04:13] | The brass demoted Hondo. That’s final. | 高层降了洪都的职 这事到此为止了 |
[04:16] | Besides, | 再说 |
[04:17] | Hicks already offered me the slot. Permanently. | 希克斯已经提出要我接替这个职位 |
[04:20] | You’ve wanted a leadership position for a long time. | 领导岗位是你期盼已久的 |
[04:23] | Yeah, not like this. | 对 但不是这样得来的 |
[04:25] | The way they forced Hondo out for doing the right thing? | 因为洪都做了正确的事 他们就要逼他走 |
[04:28] | Not without at least talking to him. | 我至少要先和他谈谈 |
[04:30] | I owe him that. | 我欠他的 |
[04:31] | So what happens to us now? | 那现在我们怎么办 |
[04:33] | Well, without a sergeant in charge of the team, | 团队没有警司 |
[04:36] | Hicks is gonna split us up and put us on different squads. | 希克斯会把我们打散放到不同的小组去 |
[04:38] | Just chopped up and sold for parts? | 拆散了卖零件 |
[04:41] | And what happens when Hondo gets back? Where does he go? | 洪都回来之后怎么办 他要去哪 |
[04:43] | After the way the department treated him? | 警队都这样对他了 |
[04:44] | You think Hondo’s ever coming back? | 你觉得洪都还会回来吗 |
[04:49] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[04:51] | So you’re a police officer? | 这么说你是一名警官 |
[04:53] | You’re SWAT? | 你是特警队的 |
[04:54] | There’s no time to slow down. Novak and his son have Delfina, | 没时间了 诺瓦克和他儿子抓了德尔菲娜 |
[04:57] | and they’re done pretending that they play fair. | 他们现在也不想假装光明磊落了‘、、 |
[04:58] | Can you get her back? | 你能把她救回来吗 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna try. | 我尽力 |
[05:00] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[05:01] | I’m not trained like you. | 我不像你那样受过训练 |
[05:02] | I can’t train you to be a SWAT officer in a day, | 我无法在一天之内把你培训成特警队警员 |
[05:04] | but I can teach you a few rules that my squad lives by. | 但我可以教你几条我团队的生存法则 |
[05:06] | And if you stick to those, | 如果你按这些规则来 |
[05:07] | we got a chance at saving this girl’s life. | 我们就有机会救这女孩一命 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:12] | I’m in. | 我干 |
[05:14] | Hey. Rule number one: Never be in a hurry to die. | 第一条 不能急着去送死 |
[05:18] | Weapons are nice, but we need intel. | 武器是好东西 但我们需要情报 |
[05:20] | We don’t know where Delfina is | 我们不知道德尔菲娜在哪儿 |
[05:21] | or how many people are holding her. | 也不知道有多少人在看押着她 |
[05:23] | It won’t be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[05:24] | Senor Novak has friends everywhere. | 到处都是诺瓦克先生的人 |
[05:26] | I got an idea of where we can start. | 我知道该从哪开始着手 |
[05:29] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[06:21] | keep screaming, chica. | 接着叫 小妞 |
[06:23] | No one can hear you up here. | 这里没人能听到你呼救 |
[06:24] | A.J., don’t be so rough. | AJ 别那么粗鲁 |
[06:26] | That’s no way to treat our guest. | 不能这样对待我们的客人 |
[06:28] | Besides, there’s nowhere for her to run. | 再说了 反正她也无处可逃 |
[06:31] | I know about the silver. | 我知道银矿的事 |
[06:32] | What our land is really worth. | 知道我们农场真正的价值 |
[06:34] | My mother will never sell. | 我妈妈绝对不会卖的 |
[06:36] | We’ll see how many pieces of you it takes to change her mind. | 那就看看把你大卸八块能不能改变她的主意 |
[06:42] | You and your psycho son will get nothing from my family. | 你和你的神经病儿子什么也别想得到 |
[06:44] | I doubt that, dear. | 我不这么认为 亲爱的 |
[06:46] | What the hell is going on? You kidnapped her? | 到底是怎么回事 你绑架她 |
[06:48] | Calma, man. It’s just business. | 冷静 这是生意上的事 |
[06:50] | Please, let me talk to her mother. | 请让我跟她妈妈谈谈 |
[06:52] | I-I can get her to sign. | 我能让她签字 |
[06:53] | We’ve wasted enough time on your local approach. | 我们已经在你的方法上浪费了很多时间 |
[06:56] | The adults are in charge now. | 现在我们接手了 |
[06:58] | This ends today. | 今天就做个了结 |
[07:00] | If you hurt her… | 如果你伤害她… |
[07:01] | I’d advise you not to finish that sentence. | 我建议你别把剩下的话说出口 |
[07:03] | Go home, Gabriel. Get yourself in order. | 回家吧 加布里埃尔 好好休整一下 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry, Delfina. | 对不起 德尔菲娜 |
[07:10] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[07:21] | Tough girl. | 很强悍 |
[07:22] | For now. | 你撑不了多久的 |
[07:23] | Put her back in. | 把她关回去 |
[07:24] | No! | 不 |
[07:25] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[07:41] | You sure this guy’s really our best way to Novak? | 你确定他是我们扳倒诺瓦克的关键吗 |
[07:43] | My team and I have taken down a lot of big players up in L.A. | 我和我的团队在洛杉矶扳倒了很多黑道大佬 |
[07:46] | Trust me, it’s always easier to work | 相信我 从手下开始突破 |
[07:48] | your way up the ladder than down. | 要容易得多 |
[07:52] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[07:55] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[08:05] | Amigo. | 朋友 |
[08:07] | I don’t think so. | 不了 |
[08:09] | You know who I work for? | 你知道我为谁工作吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah. We do. | 我们知道 |
[08:16] | You can’t touch me. | 你不能碰我 |
[08:17] | Señor Novak is off-limits to police in this town. | 这个镇上的警察都不能动诺瓦克先生 |
[08:19] | You’re not Señor Novak. | 但你不是诺瓦克先生 |
[08:21] | I don’t think my boss cares that much about you. | 我觉得我的老板不会那么在乎你 |
[08:23] | Especially when he finds out that you killed Miguel Reyes. | 尤其是等他知道了是你杀了米盖尔·雷耶斯 |
[08:26] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[08:27] | Stop lying– you killed Miguel | 别撒谎了 你杀了米盖尔 |
[08:28] | so your boss could force the Reyes women into selling their land. | 好让你的老板逼迫雷耶斯家的女人卖掉农场 |
[08:30] | And now he’s kidnapped Delfina. | 他现在还绑架了德尔菲娜 |
[08:32] | Whatever happens to her next, that’s on you. | 之后她会怎么样 都是你一手造成的 |
[08:34] | Unless you help us. Where’s he holding her? | 除非你帮我们 她被关在哪 |
[08:36] | Novak has Delfina locked in a room on the south side of his villa. | 诺瓦克把德尔菲娜关在他别墅的南边房间里 |
[08:40] | She’s unreachable. | 没人能接触到她 |
[08:41] | Guards patrol day and night, and his son, A.J.– | 守卫日夜巡逻 还有他的儿子 AJ |
[08:46] | he hardly takes his eyes off her. | 他几乎一直守着德尔菲娜 |
[08:48] | Likes watching her suffer. | 喜欢看德尔菲娜受苦 |
[08:50] | I only wanted a better life for me and Delfina. | 我只想让我和德尔菲娜过上更好的生活 |
[08:53] | I still love her! | 我还爱她 |
[08:54] | You killed her father, man. | 你杀了她的父亲 |
[08:56] | You really think she’s ever gonna speak to you again? | 你真的觉得她还会原谅你吗 |
[08:58] | I didn’t kill Miguel. A.J. did. | 我没有杀米盖尔 AJ杀的 |
[09:01] | After Miguel and I realized there was silver on his land, | 在我和米盖尔发现他的农场有银矿后 |
[09:04] | we argued, yes. | 我们起了争执 没错 |
[09:06] | Miguel didn’t care about getting rich, | 米盖尔不在乎钱 |
[09:08] | even though it would’ve changed our lives. | 即使这会改变我们的生活 |
[09:11] | So I called A.J. | 所以我打电话给AJ |
[09:12] | to see if he could talk sense into him. | 看看他能不能说服米盖尔 |
[09:15] | A.J. said his father would buy the land, | AJ说他父亲会买下农场 |
[09:17] | which only angered Miguel more. | 但这却让米盖尔更生气了 |
[09:19] | They fought | 他们大吵一架 |
[09:20] | and A.J. struck Miguel in the back of the head with a pick-hammer. | 然后AJ用十字镐砸了米盖尔的后脑勺 |
[09:24] | No. | 不 |
[09:25] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信你 |
[09:27] | You’re just looking to get yourself off the hook | 你只是想推卸自己的责任 |
[09:28] | for all the pain you’ve caused this family. | 不承认你对这家人带来的痛苦 |
[09:30] | I-I-I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[09:32] | The hammer that… | 十字镐… |
[09:33] | A.J., he-he buried it up in the hill. | AJ把十字镐埋在了山上 |
[09:36] | I know where he hid it. | 我知道他埋在哪了 |
[09:37] | It-It’ll have his fingerprints. | 上面有他的指纹 |
[09:39] | Arthur’s security is strong. | 亚瑟的安保很严密 |
[09:41] | It will take more than me and you to get Delfina back. | 光靠你我是无法把德尔菲娜救出来的 |
[09:46] | It’s time to show us that hammer. | 现在带我们去找那把十字镐 |
[09:59] | Tell him you need a warrant for the Novak villa. | 告诉他你需要诺瓦克别墅的搜查令 |
[10:38] | He says… | 他说 |
[10:39] | I get the idea. | 我明白了 |
[11:06] | Been looking for you! | 我找了你好久 |
[11:07] | The armored vehicle needs another wipe-down. | 装甲车得再好好擦擦 |
[11:09] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[11:10] | Rocker, I just scrubbed that thing. | 洛克 我刚刷洗过那台车 |
[11:11] | Nah, I’m just playing. | 不 我只是在开玩笑 |
[11:12] | But that’s no way to talk to your team leader. | 但你怎么能这么跟领队说话呢 |
[11:15] | I can’t wait till you finally have to stop saying that. | 希望你能不再这样说话了 |
[11:17] | Gonna be waiting a while then. | 那你得再等一会儿了 |
[11:19] | Just spoke with Hicks. | 我刚和希克斯谈过了 |
[11:20] | You’re moving to 50-Squad full-time. | 你要被调去50队做全勤了 |
[11:22] | What about the rest of 20-Squad? | 那20队的其他人呢 |
[11:23] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[11:24] | He’s posting the rest of the assignments tomorrow. | 他明天会公布其余的人员分配情况 |
[11:26] | I know people get moved around all the time, teams come and go. | 我知道大家总是调来调去 队伍换了又换 |
[11:29] | But 20-Squad… I can’t believe it’s ending. | 但这可是20队 不敢相信就这么要散了 |
[11:31] | Hey, I made you haul crap the last month, | 上个月我派你去运垃圾 |
[11:34] | but you know it’s ’cause I respect the hell out of you, right? | 但是你要知道那是因为我非常尊重你 明白吗 |
[11:37] | Our teams have had a rivalry going back to Mumford and Buck, | 从玛福德和巴克当领队起 我们两个队就一直在较劲 |
[11:40] | but you guys… came out on top more often than not. | 不过你们… 总是赢过我们 |
[11:44] | We resented 20-Squad. | 我们讨厌20队 |
[11:47] | But we admired you. | 但我们欣赏你 |
[11:48] | Appreciate it, Rocker. | 我很感激 洛克 |
[11:49] | I know it’s hard to stand out on a team that’s so stacked, | 我知道在一个强大的队伍里很难脱颖而出 |
[11:52] | but you’re a great officer, Tan. | 但你是位好警察 谭 |
[11:55] | You don’t have to do any more of the grunt work. | 你没必要再做那种低级工作了 |
[11:57] | You’re going to be rocking with the 50-fam for real. | 你会跟着50队做些惊天动地的大事 |
[12:05] | Luca, welcome home. | 卢卡 欢迎回家 |
[12:07] | Received nothing but sterling reports from Berlin. | 我们收到了柏林发来的表彰报告 |
[12:10] | How’s it feel to be back? | 归队后感觉如何 |
[12:12] | All looks the same, but it sure feels different. | 一切看起来照旧 但又感觉不一样了 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry about the team, but there’s something | 我为队伍的变动感到抱歉 |
[12:16] | I want to talk to you about. | 但有件事我想跟你聊聊 |
[12:18] | The city found some extra cash squirrelled away in a sock drawer. | 市政府有一些财政剩余 |
[12:21] | Now they finally approved re-staffing Cortez’s position, | 现在他们终于批准重新安排科尔特斯的职位 |
[12:24] | directly under me, overseeing all of SWAT, | 直接隶属在我部下 监督整个特警队的工作 |
[12:27] | and I couldn’t think of a more qualified candidate for the role | 我想不出有谁能更胜任这个职位 |
[12:31] | than you… | 除了你 |
[12:32] | Especially with the way I heard you crushed the leadership | 特别是我听说你拒绝了 |
[12:34] | drills down in Germany. | 在德国担任领导的机会 |
[12:36] | That would take me out of the field for good, sir. | 这样的话我永远都无法出外勤了 长官 |
[12:38] | Yeah, but you’d have a say in all operations. | 没错 但你对所有行动都有话语权了 |
[12:40] | Put you on a fast track for advancement across LAPD. | 这样你在洛城警局的仕途会走得更顺利 |
[12:43] | Just think about it, okay? | 好好考虑 好吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:45] | All due respect, I don’t need to– the answer’s no. | 无意冒犯 我不需要 我拒绝这份工作 |
[12:49] | I waited too long to get back into the action. | 为了能再去执行任务 我已经等了太久了 |
[12:52] | You could be running all of SWAT one day. | 有朝一日 你可以掌管整支特警队 |
[12:56] | You need to take this seriously. | 你要认真考虑这件事 |
[12:58] | All I want to do is get back behind the wheel of Black Betty. | 我只想回到黑贝蒂的驾驶座上 |
[13:02] | With 20-Squad behind me. | 在20队前冲锋陷阵 |
[13:03] | I understand what you’re chasing. | 我明白你在追求什么 |
[13:04] | Hondo’s gone. 20-Squad’s done. | 洪都离开了 20队也解散了 |
[13:07] | It’s time to decide what’s next. | 是时候决定下一步该怎么走了 |
[13:10] | Offer’s not gonna be on the table forever. | 这个职位不会一直给你留着 |
[13:20] | Finally got you alone. | 终于能和你单独谈谈了 |
[13:22] | How was your, uh… checkup? | 你的检查结果如何 |
[13:24] | Fit for duty. Kind of blows. | 出警没压力 但有点挫败感 |
[13:26] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:28] | as soon as I’m cleared for the field, | 一旦我能出外勤了 |
[13:31] | our team gets torn apart. | 我们队伍也就被拆散了 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry, by the way. | 对了 跟你说声抱歉 |
[13:35] | I stopped texting the last month of your trip. | 上个月我没给你发消息 |
[13:38] | It’s not that I didn’t want to… | 不是我不想发 |
[13:40] | I mean, I-I loved that we were talking all the time, | 我很喜欢和你一直保持联系 |
[13:41] | but, uh, surgery… | 但是 手术 |
[13:44] | it kind of did a number on my body, | 对我的身体影响很大 |
[13:47] | so as soon as I started focusing on coming back, | 所以我开始专心准备归队事项 |
[13:49] | it just kind of took over. | 就不能在聊天上耗费太多心思了 |
[13:51] | It’s okay, really. | 没事的 真的没事 |
[13:53] | You weren’t under any obligation to text me. | 你有没有义务一定要给我发消息 |
[13:57] | Well… we did kiss. | 可那个吻是真实的 |
[14:00] | And it was… | 而且它 |
[14:03] | an amazing kiss. | 感觉很美妙 |
[14:04] | Those usually require follow-up. | 需要后续跟进 |
[14:07] | We never actually talked about it. | 我们俩还没认真地谈过这件事 |
[14:10] | We talked about almost everything but that kiss. | 我们什么都聊了个遍 除了那个吻 |
[14:13] | I mean, there’s no one here. | 这好像没人 |
[14:17] | We could talk about it now. | 要不现在谈谈 |
[14:18] | Look, I still feel the same way I did when you left. | 你走后 我对你的感觉一直没变 |
[14:24] | I want to give us a real shot. | 我真的希望我们能试一试 |
[14:25] | But nothing’s changed. | 但我们之间的问题依然存在 |
[14:27] | We didn’t figure anything out like we said we would, | 我们说要想办法解决 但并没有 |
[14:29] | and we still have the same problems in our way. | 同样的问题还摆在面前 |
[14:31] | Well, not the biggest one. | 这不是最大的问题 |
[14:33] | This time tomorrow, you and I can be on different teams. | 明天这会 咱俩可能就不在一个队了 |
[14:35] | That happens, we wouldn’t have to hide a relationship. | 到那时 也就不用隐瞒恋爱关系了 |
[14:42] | I spent this summer in the… | 这个夏天我经历了 |
[14:44] | worst pain of my life. | 一生中最痛苦的时刻 |
[14:46] | You helped me through that. | 是你让我挺了过来 |
[14:48] | But it killed me, being so far away from you. | 但不能陪在你身边 让我备受折磨 |
[14:50] | And I’m done pretending that we don’t have feelings for each other. | 我不想再假装你我之间没有火花 |
[14:53] | Separate teams or not, | 不论以后在不在一个队 |
[14:56] | I’d still be the one judged for dating a colleague, | 我还是会因为和同事约会被指指点点 |
[14:59] | while you get high fives from the guys in the locker room. | 而你照旧可以和哥们在更衣间打闹 |
[15:02] | I just, I just need some time to get my head around that, | 我需要点时间来考虑 |
[15:05] | and-and figure out how we can do this right. | 考虑一下该怎么做 |
[15:09] | Be patient, okay? | 耐心一点 好吗 |
[15:16] | I really believed Chief Barrera would help. | 我真的认为巴雷拉局长会帮我们 |
[15:18] | I thought, if we just opened his eyes… | 我以为 只要把证据摆在他面前 |
[15:19] | I know guys like Barrera. | 我理解巴雷拉这样的人 |
[15:21] | Being a cop is a paycheck. | 警察对他来说只是一份工作 |
[15:22] | Not a duty. | 而不是使命 |
[15:27] | I’ve been fooling myself, | 我一直在自欺欺人 |
[15:29] | putting this on every morning. | 每天早上把它戴在胸前 |
[15:31] | I’ve felt that same anger. | 你的愤怒 我也曾感同身受 |
[15:33] | It’s part of why I left L.A. | 这也是我离开洛杉矶的原因之一 |
[15:34] | SWAT was like this? | 特警队也是这样吗 |
[15:36] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不全是 |
[15:38] | My squad was the best anyone could ever ask for. | 我们是最优秀的队伍 |
[15:41] | And my commander, he knew what was what. | 我的指挥官 他清楚事情的真相 |
[15:42] | But eventually, somewhere up the chain, a Barrera comes along | 但最后 上层某个像巴雷拉那样的人从中作梗 |
[15:44] | and sends all the dominoes tumbling down. | 所有的努力付之东流 |
[15:48] | And I just got tired of picking them all back up. | 我不想再重新来过了 |
[15:52] | You can only fight the system for so long. | 你没法一直跟体制作对 |
[15:54] | But Delfina is still in danger. | 但德尔菲娜还有危险 |
[15:55] | We can’t wait for help that isn’t coming. | 不会有人帮我们的 不能等了 |
[15:57] | We’re just two men. | 可我们就两个人 |
[15:58] | Charro… I saw you at that precinct today. | 恰罗 你今天在警局的表现我看在眼里 |
[16:00] | You’re worth more than all those officers put together. | 那里所有警察加起来也不如一个你 |
[16:03] | So how do we get in? | 那我们怎么进去 |
[16:04] | I got to get a look at the Novak compound with my own eyes. | 我得亲自侦查一下诺瓦克的基地 |
[16:06] | That’s another SWAT rule. | 这是另一条特警队的规矩 |
[16:08] | You only know what you know. | 眼见为实 |
[16:10] | You got anything in that trunk of yours that we can use? | 后备箱里有我们能用的东西吗 |
[16:15] | That’s got to be where they’re holding Delfina. | 这应该就是他们监禁德尔菲娜的地方 |
[16:17] | It’s the only room on the property with two guards out front. | 只有这个房间外面站了两个保镖 |
[16:19] | I see four more men on patrol with rifles. | 还有四个人携枪在巡逻 |
[16:21] | And they probably all have sidearms of some kind, too. | 他们身上应该还有其它武器 |
[16:25] | Even if we take them out quietly, | 即便我们可以不动声色地干掉他们 |
[16:26] | it won’t be long before the guards notice. | 保安也很快会发现 |
[16:29] | There’s not enough time to get to Delfina’s room and back. | 这点时间不够我们把德尔菲娜带出来 |
[16:31] | They patrol in a very specific pattern. | 他们巡逻很有规律 |
[16:33] | If we time it, | 如果掐好时间 |
[16:34] | we could be in and out before the next guard returns. | 在下个保镖巡逻过来之前应该能进出一次 |
[16:38] | Might make a SWAT officer out of you yet. | 你还挺有进特警队的潜质的 |
[16:41] | All right, we’ll wait another hour. | 行 我们等一个小时 |
[16:43] | Make sure they stick to the pattern. | 摸清他们的巡逻规律 |
[16:44] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:45] | It’s Gabriel– what the hell’s he doing here? | 那是加布里埃尔 他来这干什么 |
[17:27] | They’re making a run for it. | 他们准备逃跑 |
[17:28] | I’ll cover Delfina. Keep eyes on A.J. | 我来掩护德尔菲娜 你看着AJ |
[17:40] | Lost sight of A.J. | 看不到AJ了 |
[17:40] | They almost made it. | 他们快逃出去了 |
[17:57] | You want to defy me?! | 你想反抗我 |
[17:59] | No! | 不要 |
[18:03] | Maybe you need a permanent reminder who’s in charge here. | 也许你要长点教训 才知道这里谁说了算 |
[18:14] | We got to go. Let’s get her. | 我们得走了 去接她 |
[18:16] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[18:53] | Where is Delfina now? | 德尔菲娜现在在哪儿 |
[18:54] | As far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[18:55] | still at the Novak compound. | 还在诺瓦克的院子里 |
[18:56] | All this for some rocks in the ground? | 这一切就是为了地下的几块石头 |
[19:00] | He can have it, all of them. | 他要是想 这都是他的 |
[19:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在意 |
[19:03] | I just want Delfina back home. | 我只想德尔菲娜平安回家 |
[19:05] | We can’t trust Senor Novak. | 我们不能相信诺瓦克 |
[19:06] | Once he gets what he wants, | 就算他得到了想要的 |
[19:07] | he’ll still hurt Delfina. | 也不会放过德尔菲娜 |
[19:08] | He has my daughter, Officer. | 我女儿在他手上 警官 |
[19:11] | I have to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[19:13] | Some kind of concession. | 哪怕作出让步 |
[19:15] | She’s right, Charro, the only thing | 他说的对 恰罗 德尔菲娜 |
[19:16] | keeping Delfina alive is the deed to this property. | 活下来的唯一筹码就是地契 |
[19:18] | I’ll make the call to Novak and set it up. | 我会打给诺瓦克 安排好一切 |
[19:23] | I saw what A.J. was about to do to Delfina. | 我看到了AJ想对德尔菲娜做什么 |
[19:26] | You had to kill him. | 你杀他是迫不得已 |
[19:28] | We both know this is more than just about land now. | 你我都清楚现在不仅仅是土地的问题 |
[19:31] | Even with a signed deed, Novak will come looking for you. | 即使签了地契 诺瓦克也会来找你 |
[19:33] | I am not worried about me. | 我担心的不是自己 |
[19:35] | Isabel and Delfina will never be safe so long | 只要这个镇子还在他的控制之下 |
[19:37] | as he still controls this town. | 德尔菲娜和伊莎贝尔就永远不会安全 |
[19:39] | You have to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[19:42] | Maybe if I had my team and my badge, | 要是我的队员和警徽还在 |
[19:43] | things would be different, but I don’t. | 情况会有所不同 但我什么都没有 |
[19:46] | So right now we play the only card that we have. | 所以现在我们只有一个办法 |
[19:49] | We give Novak what he wants. | 给诺瓦克他想要的 |
[19:52] | I’ll do it. | 交给我 |
[19:53] | I’ll arrange to get him the deed | 我会把地契给他 |
[19:54] | and make sure Delfina is safe. | 确保德尔菲娜的安全 |
[19:55] | This isn’t your mess to clean up. | 不该你来收拾这个烂摊子 |
[19:56] | It’s not yours, either. | 也不该你来 |
[19:58] | You should get out of Mexico now. | 你现在应该赶紧离开墨西哥 |
[20:00] | While you still can. | 趁你还走得了 |
[20:06] | We all know what’s coming tomorrow. | 我们都知道明天要面对什么 |
[20:08] | Didn’t feel right to end the shift | 没有把队友叫到一起 |
[20:10] | without getting together as a team | 好好告个别 |
[20:12] | to say goodbye. | 总觉得哪里不对劲 |
[20:13] | Almost the whole team. | 还差一个人 |
[20:14] | Hondo’s always a part of us. | 洪都永远都是我们的一员 |
[20:15] | Kills me, he’s gonna come back, his team’ll be gone. | 一想到他回来后发现队散了 就很难受 |
[20:18] | I hate to be that guy, but he’s not coming back. | 说实话 他不会回来了 |
[20:20] | Otherwise, he would’ve already. | 不然早就回来了 |
[20:22] | He tried to hold LAPD accountable | 他觉得洛城警局应该负起责任 |
[20:23] | and they threw him under the bus. | 而他们却舍弃了他 |
[20:25] | I wouldn’t come back, either. | 是我我也不回来 |
[20:26] | Hondo’s been on the force almost his whole life. | 洪都几乎当了一辈子的警察 |
[20:29] | What’s he gonna do if he’s not a cop anymore? | 要是不当警察了 他会做什么 |
[20:30] | I know what he’d want us to do now. | 我知道他想要我们做什么 |
[20:32] | Finish the shift like it’s any other day. | 跟平日一样 做我们该做的 |
[20:33] | Which means it has to be perfect. | 也就是说不能出一点差错 |
[20:35] | Guess 50-Squad won’t be so bad. | 50队也没那么差 |
[20:38] | Feel sorry for the team that gets stuck | 不过分到斯特里特的小队 |
[20:39] | with Street though. | 可就不好说了 |
[20:40] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[20:41] | Any squad that gets me | 随便什么小队有了我 |
[20:42] | is automatically better than yours. | 都比你们在的队强 |
[20:44] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:46] | You looking forward to what’s next? | 期盼着迈向下一步吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:50] | Maybe it’s time for a change. | 也许是时候作出改变了 |
[20:55] | You guys are seeing this, too? | 你们都看到了吧 |
[20:57] | Why we all getting the same SWAT alert? | 我们为什么都收到了同样的特警警报 |
[21:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[21:01] | Suit up. | 整装待发 |
[21:02] | Our squad’s rolling to a bank robbery in South L.A. | 我们小队要去处理南洛杉矶的一起银行抢劫案 |
[21:05] | Why did 20-Squad get an alert? | 20队为什么会收到警报 |
[21:06] | Second call just came in. | 又有人报警了 |
[21:07] | Officers under fire on the west side. | 西区有警员遭到枪击 |
[21:09] | 50-Squad’s the only team on duty | 现在只有50队当班 |
[21:10] | and they can’t be in two places at once. | 他们分身无术 |
[21:12] | I hate to ask it, but… | 我本不想问 但 |
[21:13] | 20-Squad is present and accounted for, sir. | 20队已到齐 长官 |
[21:15] | We’ll take the call. | 我们接 |
[21:16] | Never doubted it. | 靠谱 |
[21:19] | We can roll a man down, Tan. | 我们可以换下一个人 谭 |
[21:21] | Finish it out with 20-Squad. They need you. | 和20队一起出任务 他们需要你 |
[21:27] | Officers responded to a trespassing call. | 接到一个非法闯入报警 |
[21:29] | Some locals thought | 几个本地人认为 |
[21:30] | they saw some teens hanging around a mall. | 他们看到几个孩子在购物中心附近 |
[21:32] | It’s been closed for years. | 那里已经封闭多年 |
[21:33] | Instead of kids, | 警员没找到孩子 |
[21:34] | officers found an amateur meth operation. | 却找到了地下冰毒实验室 |
[21:37] | Apparently, some aspiring cooks | 显然 一些别有用心的制毒师 |
[21:38] | have been using the mall rent-free. | 一直在免费使用这里 |
[21:39] | How’d they respond to their private kitchen being discovered? | 自己的私人厨房被发现了 他们有什么反应 |
[21:41] | With bullets. | 用子弹 |
[21:43] | Thankfully, the unis made it out safe. | 好在警员安全逃出来了 |
[21:45] | The shooters are pinned down in a department store. | 开枪者被困在百货商店里 |
[21:47] | All right, let’s set up a perimeter | 好 先设下警戒线 |
[21:48] | and see if we can end this as clean as possible. | 看能不能干净利落地结束这一切 |
[21:50] | It’s probably our last ride. | 这可能是我们最后一次行动 |
[21:52] | Let’s fill the gaps. | 让我们填补遗憾 |
[21:54] | Stay liquid. Let’s make Hondo proud. | 灵活机动 让洪都为我们骄傲 |
[22:05] | Everyone okay? Anyone hurt? | 没事吧 有人受伤吗 |
[22:06] | Just a little winded. | 只是有点喘 |
[22:07] | Got out as fast as we could. | 我们尽快撤出了 |
[22:09] | Lost track of the kids, though. | 但孩子们都不见了 |
[22:10] | Wait. Hold on, what kids? | 等等 什么孩子 |
[22:11] | The ones we found using the fountain as a skate park. | 我们发现几个小孩把喷泉当滑板公园 |
[22:13] | They ran, so we chased them inside. | 他们跑了 我们就追了进去 |
[22:15] | That’s when we found the lab. | 然后就发现了实验室 |
[22:17] | All of a sudden, we were under fire. | 我们突然遭遇枪击 |
[22:18] | Three shooters, messed up on something. | 枪手有三人 在销毁什么 |
[22:20] | So there’s still kids inside? | 所以还有孩子在里面 |
[22:23] | Look, this barricade could pop off into a hostage situation. | 此次对峙可能会演变为人质挟持 |
[22:25] | We can’t just sweat these shooters out. | 我们不能强行把枪手赶出来 |
[22:27] | All right, when patrol gets here, set up a perimeter. | 巡警一到 就设起警戒线 |
[22:30] | Cover all the exits. | 守住所有出口 |
[22:31] | No one gets out of this mall without a cop being there. | 没有警察在场 谁也不准离开商场 |
[22:33] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[22:34] | Let’s find those kids. | 我们去找孩子们 |
[22:45] | Gun, two o’clock! | 有枪 两点钟方向 |
[22:49] | Hey, cover me. | 掩护我 |
[22:54] | Go. | 走 |
[22:56] | We’ll take care of this one! | 这个交给我们 |
[22:57] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[22:58] | Chris, Street. You’re with me! | 克里斯 斯特里特 你俩跟我走 |
[23:08] | Lights. | 手电 |
[23:15] | I think the shooters are living here. | 我觉得这里是枪手的住处 |
[23:17] | Gun! Right! | 有枪 右边 |
[23:23] | Take the stairs to the second floor. | 走楼梯到二楼 |
[23:24] | Get those kids out of here. | 把孩子们带出去 |
[23:25] | I’ll distract this one. Move. | 我来分散他注意力 行动 |
[23:42] | LAPD. We can see you in there. | 洛杉矶警局 我们看到你了 |
[23:44] | Gonna need you to come out with your hands in the air. | 请你举着手走出来请你举起手走出来 |
[23:47] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. We’re sorry. | 别开枪 我们错了 |
[23:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:50] | Everything’s okay. Is it just you two? | 没事了 这里只有你们两个吗 |
[23:54] | Okay, we found two teens, | 我们找到了两个孩子 |
[23:55] | but there’s still a skater buddy out there. | 但还有一个不知去向 |
[24:21] | Second suspect in custody. | 第二名嫌疑人已被制服 |
[24:37] | 30-David, last shooter heading up the central escalator. | 30D 最后一名枪手正在朝中央自动扶梯跑去 |
[24:48] | I’ve got you! | 我来保护你 |
[24:49] | Give me your hands! | 手给我 |
[24:54] | Hell of a last shift. | 最后一次行动还真惊险 |
[25:05] | Thank you for getting here so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快就赶来 |
[25:07] | How many men on your team? | 你们队有多少人 |
[25:09] | Six plus me. They’ll arrive by nightfall. | 六人再加上我 他们天黑前到 |
[25:12] | Whatever you need done, we’ll do it. | 有什么吩咐 我们都照做 |
[25:14] | There’s a man whom I wish to inflict immense pain. | 有个人 我想让他生不如死 |
[25:18] | I want him to regret ever setting foot in my town. | 我要他后悔踏进我的地盘 |
[25:22] | Understood. | 明白 |
[25:24] | You have a phone call, sir. | 你的电话 长官 |
[25:28] | Yes? | 喂 |
[25:29] | Mr. Novak, we have business to discuss. | 诺瓦克先生 我们有正事要谈 |
[25:32] | Mr. Harrelson. Nice of you to stay in town. | 哈里森先生 很高兴你还留在这个镇上 |
[25:35] | Now I don’t have to travel far looking for you. | 省得我还得跑大老远去找你 |
[25:37] | I’m not going anywhere until you and me settle things. | 你我恩怨还没了 我不会走的 |
[25:39] | Something we can agree on. | 英雄所见略同 |
[25:42] | Isabel is willing to give you the deed to her land. | 伊莎贝尔愿意把她的地契给你 |
[25:43] | Full transfer, no sale necessary. | 完全转让 不用你出一分钱 |
[25:45] | All she wants is her daughter back. | 她只想要回她女儿 |
[25:47] | The love a parent has for their child | 父母对孩子的爱 |
[25:48] | is a powerful thing, isn’t it? | 是很伟大的 不是吗 |
[25:51] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[25:52] | The deed for Delfina? | 地契换德尔菲娜 |
[25:53] | Yes, we have a deal. | 成交 |
[25:55] | But I make the terms of the trade. | 但交易条件我来定 |
[25:56] | There’s an abandoned sugar mill just outside town. | 城外有个废弃的糖井 |
[25:59] | Neutral territory. | 中立领土 |
[26:00] | Meet me there tomorrow morning. Sunrise. | 明早日出时分 在那见我 |
[26:03] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[26:03] | I want her there, too, the mother. | 我要她也过去 她母亲 |
[26:06] | To watch her hand her husband’s land over to me. | 我要看着她亲手把她丈夫的土地交到我手上 |
[26:09] | That’s not happening. | 这不可能 |
[26:10] | Then the deal is off. | 那么交易取消 |
[26:13] | We’ll both be there. Sunrise. | 我们都去 明早日出时分 |
[26:15] | Look forward to seeing you again. | 很期待再次见到你 |
[26:20] | You know this is a trap. | 你知道这是个陷阱吧 |
[26:23] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[26:25] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[26:27] | I walk into it. | 直接踏进去 |
[26:39] | I, um… | 我… |
[26:40] | I just needed to talk to someone about today. | 我需要找人聊聊今天的事 |
[26:43] | Want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. I’ve got a lot going on. | 好 我发生了好多事 |
[26:45] | I feel like I’m… trapped in my head. | 我脑袋里乱极了 |
[26:48] | Well, as you know, my best assets are my listening skills. | 你知道我最大的优点就是善于倾听 |
[26:52] | Lay it on me. | 说吧 |
[26:53] | I’m gonna miss being your teammate, Street. | 我会很想念和你当队友的日子 斯特里特 |
[26:55] | You always kept things interesting. | 你总会让事情都变得很有趣 |
[26:57] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我一直在 |
[26:57] | I’m sorry I haven’t given you an answer. | 抱歉我一直没给你一个答复 |
[27:00] | About us. | 关于我们 |
[27:01] | I-I don’t want you to feel pressured. | 我不想让你觉得有压力 |
[27:03] | Everyone on the team is… | 队里的每个人… |
[27:05] | is-is looking ahead right now. | 现在都向前看了 |
[27:08] | And today it hit me, I’ve… I’ve never really done that. | 可是今天触动了我 我从来没这样过 |
[27:11] | I’m used to fighting so hard just to… | 我习惯了全力以赴 争强好胜 |
[27:14] | hold on to whatever scraps I have. | 坚持着我自己的破原则 |
[27:18] | I don’t know how to think about what I might want next. | 我不知道我下一步想要什么 |
[27:20] | Or who you might want? | 或者你想要谁 |
[27:23] | When I was in Germany, I, um, | 我在德国时 |
[27:25] | I didn’t stay in touch with most people from home. | 我和家里人几乎都没怎么联系 |
[27:28] | You were the only one I wanted to talk to… | 今天过得不顺 或是心情不好 |
[27:30] | if I had a bad day or if I was feeling down. | 或者卢卡又歇斯底里的时候 |
[27:34] | Or if Luca did something hysterical. | 我只想跟你倾诉 |
[27:38] | I didn’t need 20-Squad | 我不需要20队 |
[27:40] | to get me through my time away. | 来帮我熬过那些日子 |
[27:44] | But I did need you. | 但我真的需要你 |
[27:47] | You’re… kind of the one thing | 你能让我 |
[27:49] | I’m-I’m starting to feel more sure of. | 心里很踏实 |
[27:55] | You know, um… | 你知道吗… |
[27:57] | we’ve never even been on a real date. | 我们从来没有约会过 |
[28:01] | We could be a terrible couple. | 我们应该是很糟糕的一对 |
[28:02] | Really… terrible. | 非常糟糕 |
[28:05] | I guess we’ll… | 我想我们… |
[28:06] | we’ll have to go on one of those dates to find out. | 应该约一次会看看是不是这样 |
[28:08] | How about tomorrow night? | 明天晚上怎么样 |
[28:10] | Slow your roll. | 别着急 |
[28:11] | We still don’t know if we’re gonna be on different teams yet. | 现在还不知道我们会不会分到不同的队伍去 |
[28:13] | I told you, I’m not breaking any rules. | 我告诉过你 我不想违反任何规定 |
[28:15] | You got to be good with that. | 你必须接受这一点 |
[28:16] | I’ve waited a long time for this. | 这一刻我已经等了那么久 |
[28:18] | I can wait one more day. | 再等一天也没问题 |
[28:20] | But as soon as we get the new assignments, | 但只要我们拿到新的调令 |
[28:23] | I’m asking you out. Deal? | 我就要约你出去 可以吗 |
[28:25] | Deal. | 好 |
[28:50] | Arthur’s got some new muscle. | 亚瑟有了新打手 |
[28:53] | Looks like private paramilitary. | 好像是私人雇佣军 |
[28:54] | We weren’t expecting that. | 这个在我们计划之外 |
[28:55] | They’re not expecting you, Charro. | 你也在他们计划之外 恰罗 |
[28:57] | The most important thing about any mission is you stick to the plan. | 任何行动最重要的就是遵循计划 |
[29:01] | Remember the SWAT rules. | 记住特警队准则 |
[29:02] | Only move as fast as you can shoot and never lose your cool. | 当机立断 抓准时机开枪 永远不要失去冷静 |
[29:08] | You’re putting your life in danger | 你舍身犯险 |
[29:09] | for two people you only met a few days ago. | 就为了两个才认识几天的人 |
[29:13] | I usually do it for complete strangers. | 我通常都是为了毫不相识的人 |
[29:16] | And so do you. | 其实你也是 |
[29:19] | You don’t have to be here. | 你本不需要来这里 |
[29:20] | This town is my home. | 这小镇是我的家 |
[29:22] | I should have been protecting it better before. | 我之前就该好好保护它 |
[29:26] | Besides… | 再说… |
[29:28] | I can’t let you do it alone. | 我不能让你单打独斗 |
[29:30] | What’s that other SWAT rule? | 另一条特警队准则是什么来着 |
[29:32] | Always have a two. | 永远两人成组 |
[29:34] | You’re damn right. | 一点没错 |
[29:40] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:42] | Simón. | 是 长官 |
[29:44] | Let’s do this. | 行动 |
[30:07] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[30:09] | And alone. | 还是自己来的 |
[30:09] | I didn’t bring the deed, either. | 我也没带地契 |
[30:11] | Thought my terms were clear. | 我以为我的条件很清楚了 |
[30:12] | I needed to know Delfina was still alive. | 我要知道德尔菲娜还活着 |
[30:15] | You mind loosening your grip on her? | 介意松开她吗 |
[30:17] | Until I have the deed, the girl is mine to do with as I please. | 拿到地契前 这姑娘任我处置 |
[30:20] | Isabel is waiting in my car. She’s got your damn deed. | 伊莎贝尔在我的车里等着 她带了你该死的地契 |
[30:22] | Bring them to me. | 去给我拿来 |
[30:23] | I’m not taking my eyes off of Delfina. | 我不会让德尔菲娜离开我视线 |
[30:29] | Glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[30:30] | Looks like you’re getting everything you wanted. | 看来你得到想要的一切了 |
[30:31] | I’ve already lost everything. | 我已经失去了一切 |
[30:33] | You took my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[30:34] | And you’ll pay greatly for it. | 你会为此付出极大的代价 |
[30:37] | Who really are you, Daniel? | 你到底是谁 丹尼尔 |
[30:38] | An outsider doesn’t end up in this corner | 一个局外人不会偶然来到 |
[30:40] | of the world by accident. | 这个小地方 |
[30:43] | I didn’t. | 我就不是 |
[30:44] | You want to know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁 |
[30:52] | Run! | 快跑 |
[31:05] | Find cover! | 找掩护 |
[31:19] | He’s going nowhere without the girl. | 不带上这个丫头 他哪也不会去 |
[31:23] | Find him before he finds us. | 在他找到我们之前先找到他 |
[32:04] | You counting? | 数了人数吗 |
[32:05] | One left, plus Arthur. | 还剩一个 和亚瑟 |
[32:09] | Go. You go up, I’ll stay down. | 走 你上去 我在楼下 |
[32:12] | Charro? You got this. | 恰罗 你可以的 |
[32:13] | – Yeah. – Move. | -嗯 -走 |
[32:47] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[33:57] | Too many people have died, Novak! | 已经死了太多人了 诺瓦克 |
[33:59] | You don’t want to be a part of that body count. | 你也不想落得他们这样的下场 |
[34:00] | Who are you to lecture me, playing judge, | 哪轮得到你来教育我 扮演法官 |
[34:03] | jury and executioner? | 陪审团和刽子手 |
[34:05] | My son should still be alive. | 我儿子本应活得好好的 |
[34:19] | A.J. murdered Miguel Reyes in cold blood. | AJ冷血地杀害了米盖尔·雷耶斯 |
[34:21] | Don’t you dare say his name! | 你还敢提他的名字 |
[35:05] | Please don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[35:06] | If I was aiming to kill you, you’d already be dead. | 我要是想杀你 你现在已经死了 |
[35:08] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[35:10] | He’s all yours, Officer. | 他交给你了 警官 |
[35:20] | Arthur Novak, you are under arrest. | 亚瑟·诺瓦克 你被捕了 |
[35:38] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[35:52] | Capitán. Por favor. | 局长 麻烦了 |
[36:13] | Well, suddenly, your boss is Employee of the Month. | 突然间 你老大就成了本月最佳员工 |
[36:15] | These people have been afraid of Novak for so long. | 这些人畏惧诺瓦克太久了 |
[36:18] | Seeing him brought in like this, | 看到他这样被抓进来 |
[36:20] | Barrera had no other choice | 巴雷拉要是放走他 |
[36:21] | without losing the support of the entire town. | 就会失去全镇的拥护 |
[36:23] | The world’s full of men like him. | 世界上满是他这样的人 |
[36:25] | Happy to do the right thing as long as it’s convenient. | 路见不平 拔刀相助 |
[36:28] | If we wait for our leaders to show us honor… | 要等上级向我们表示尊重 |
[36:32] | we will be waiting too long. | 不知道要等到什么时候 |
[36:34] | We need to make them follow us. | 要引导他们跟上自己 |
[36:36] | This town is lucky to have you, Charro. | 这个小镇有你是它的福气 恰罗 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | What will you do next? | 你接下来做什么呢 |
[36:42] | Right now, the only thing I need to do is get | 眼下唯一要做的就是 |
[36:43] | that girl home to her mother. | 把那个姑娘送回她母亲那 |
[36:46] | You keep this place safe. | 好好保护这里 |
[37:13] | The workers came back. | 工人们回来了 |
[37:15] | Looks like I won’t need to be getting | 看来很长时间 |
[37:16] | my hands dirty any time soon. | 我的手都不会再沾满土了 |
[37:19] | With A.J. dead, his father in jail, | AJ死了 他父亲进了监狱 |
[37:22] | they have nothing to be afraid of. | 他们没什么可害怕的了 |
[37:25] | And Charro promised to keep an extra eye on things, | 恰罗答应会额外留心 |
[37:27] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[37:28] | Oh, did he now? | 是吗 |
[37:30] | What? | 什么 |
[37:31] | I saw you two chatting. | 我之前看见你们俩在聊天 |
[37:32] | I don’t think the farm’s the only thing Charro’s got his eyes on. | 我看恰罗关注的不只是这片农场 |
[37:36] | Takes a whole family to run this place. | 经营这里需要全家人的努力 |
[37:38] | And my mother deserves to relax. | 我母亲应该好好休息一下了 |
[37:40] | Well, you can always sell… for the real value. | 你们还是可以选择卖掉这里 以它真实的价值 |
[37:43] | You know about the silver now. | 你也知道银矿的事了 |
[37:45] | And it is life-changing money. | 那是改变命运的财富 |
[37:47] | I know, but my father died to keep this land in our family. | 我知道 但我父亲用生命守护这片土地 |
[37:51] | I want to honor that. | 我想继承他的遗志 |
[37:54] | The day may come when we need to reconsider, | 或许未来某天我们会重新考虑 |
[37:56] | but on that day, it’ll be our family’s decision alone. | 不过那是我们家的决定 |
[38:00] | No one else’s. | 没人可以插手 |
[38:01] | When I come back around, | 等我回来 |
[38:02] | I’m gonna cook a meal for you and your mom. | 给你和你妈妈做饭吃 |
[38:05] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[38:06] | I got what I needed. | 我得到我需要的了 |
[38:07] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:09] | Thank you. For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[38:21] | You never told me what you do back home. | 你从来没告诉过我你在老家是做什么的 |
[38:25] | I help people. | 帮助他人 |
[38:39] | New team assignments. | 新团队分配 |
[38:40] | I need your final approval. | 我需要你的最终核准 |
[38:45] | It’s a damn fine showing by 20-Squad yesterday. | 20队昨天的表现非常好 |
[38:47] | You made the right call sending in the team. | 你派小队进入商场是正确的决策 |
[38:49] | Yeah, with those kids inside, wasn’t much of a choice. | 那些孩子在里面 我也没得选 |
[38:51] | Well, still. Lot of ways that could have gone sideways. | 还是那句话 很多方面都有可能出问题 |
[38:54] | You led them well. | 你领导得很好 |
[38:55] | Commander, it’s not a question of if I can do the job. | 指挥官 这不是我能不能胜任的问题 |
[38:59] | I know I can. | 我知道我有这个能力 |
[39:02] | But in the last four years, | 但是在过去四年来 |
[39:02] | I have learned that there’s other ways to lead. | 我明白还有别的方法领导团队 |
[39:06] | I spent the entire summer training and vetting these cadets | 我一整个夏天都在训练和审核这些学员 |
[39:09] | to make sure that the next batch of officers | 保证下一批警员中 |
[39:10] | doesn’t have a single bad apple in it. | 绝对不会有害群之马 |
[39:12] | That’s where I’m needed right now. | 这就是我现在需要做的 |
[39:14] | I can’t do that and lead a team at the same time. | 我不能我没法同时兼顾两个角色 |
[39:17] | Message received, Sergeant. | 明白了 警司 |
[39:18] | There is no 20-Squad without Hondo. | 没有洪都 就没有20队 |
[39:22] | You want to thank somebody for yesterday’s mission? | 昨天的任务你要是想感谢谁的话 |
[39:25] | You can thank him. | 可以感谢他 |
[39:26] | Well, I’d love to. | 我也想 |
[39:27] | But he’s not returning my calls. | 但是他不回我电话 |
[39:31] | Who do you think pushed him to that point? | 你觉得是这是谁造成的 |
[39:35] | I did everything I could to protect Hondo’s job. | 我已经尽了全力去保住洪都的工作 |
[39:39] | He went to the press behind all our backs. | 他背着我们去找媒体 |
[39:43] | The brass demanded blood. | 高层要杀鸡儆猴 |
[39:45] | End of story. | 没什么好讨论的 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:49] | But there was a time when the brass wanted your head. | 但之前高层还想拿你当替罪羊 |
[39:52] | After Erika’s death. | 在艾丽卡死后 |
[39:53] | And Hondo told them if they fired you, | 洪都和他们说如果他们解雇你 |
[39:55] | they’d have to fire him, too. | 他也不干了 |
[40:00] | There’s always another move to make. | 什么事都有应对之策 |
[40:11] | I’ll tell 20-Squad their new assignments. | 我去告诉20队他们的新任务 |
[40:15] | You think you’ll be the drive on your new team, Luca? | 你觉得到了新队 黑贝蒂还是你来开吗 |
[40:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:18] | I’ll just go to whoever their old driver is | 我会去找他们之前的司机 |
[40:20] | and say, “Let’s arm wrestle for it.” | 跟他说”掰手腕来决定” |
[40:22] | Black Betty doesn’t like other guys putting their hands on her. | 黑贝蒂说不喜欢其他司机来驾驭它 |
[40:25] | Whoa, hold up, why do you get Betty? | 等一下 为什么你能开贝蒂 |
[40:26] | I thought we’d all, like, share custody or something. | 这车不是属于我们两个人的吗 |
[40:29] | Hey, you guys think i should go by Jim on my new squad? | 你们觉得我在新队里还应该叫吉姆吗 |
[40:33] | This could be my big chance to reinvent myself. | 这可能是重塑自我的大好机会 |
[40:35] | I hate to break it to you, Street. | 我不想扫你的兴 斯特里特 |
[40:36] | No one’s ever gonna call you Jim. | 没人会叫你吉姆的 |
[40:41] | Got your new assignments. | 你们新分配已经来了 |
[40:43] | Listen, wherever you all end up, | 无论大家最后分配去哪里 |
[40:46] | just remember what Hondo would always say. | 记住洪都常说的话 |
[40:48] | Never be in a hurry to die? | 永远不要急着去送死 |
[40:50] | You only know what you know? | 你只知道这个 |
[40:51] | Never lose your cool? | 永远不要失去冷静 |
[40:52] | No. His golden rule. | 不 他的金科玉律 |
[40:55] | Treat ’em like family. | 待他们像家人一样 |
[41:00] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[41:17] | It’s time to get back to work. | 是时候回来工作了 |
[41:18] | Yeah, baby! | 没错 宝贝 |
[41:19] | You’re back! Welcome back, Hondo. | 你回来了 欢迎归队 洪都 |
[41:21] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[41:22] | Hell yeah! | 太棒了 |
[41:24] | I missed you, brother. | 我想你了 兄弟 |
[41:27] | How’s my team? | 我的小队怎么样了 |
[41:29] | Good now, buddy! | 现在好了 哥们 |
[41:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:32] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |