时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s gonna be an article in the L.A. Times coming out tomorrow. | 明天在《洛杉矶时报》上 会刊登一篇报道 |
[00:05] | Mayor’s gonna have your head for this. | 市长会拿你开刀的 |
[00:06] | You’re being demoted from 20-Squad leader. | 你被降职了 不再任职20小队队长 |
[00:09] | There have been rumors 20-Squad might not be reforming. | 有传言说20小队可能没法重组了 |
[00:11] | What’s Hondo got to say about this? | 洪都是什么看法 |
[00:12] | Hondo’s gone, man. Rumor is he’s in Mexico, | 洪都不在了 兄弟 据说他去了墨西哥 |
[00:14] | but nobody from SWAT’s heard from him. | 但他没联系特警队的任何人 |
[00:16] | You can help my mother and me. | 你能帮我妈和我 |
[00:21] | Why don’t you just leave that family alone. | 为什么不放过那家人呢 |
[00:23] | That way, I can go back to what I was doing: nothing. | 这样我就会跟之前一样 什么也不做 |
[00:25] | This time tomorrow, | 明天这会 |
[00:26] | you and I could be on different teams. | 咱俩可能就不在一个队了 |
[00:28] | And I’m done pretending that we don’t have feelings for each other. | 我不想再假装你我之间没有火花 |
[00:31] | It’s probably our last ride. | 这可能是我们最后一次行动 |
[00:33] | Soon as we get the new assignments, | 只要我们拿到新的调令 |
[00:34] | – I’m asking you out. Deal? – Deal. | -我就要约你出去 可以吗 -好 |
[00:36] | You run the show until this team leader mess gets sorted out. | 队伍你先带着 等老大把事情理顺了 |
[00:39] | There’s nothing to sort out. | 没机会了 |
[00:40] | Hicks is gonna split us up | 希克斯会把我们打散 |
[00:42] | and put us on different squads. | 放到不同的小组去 |
[00:43] | Hondo’s gone, 20-Squad’s done. | 洪都离开了 20队也解散了 |
[00:45] | What kills me, he’s gonna come back, his team will be gone. | 一想到他回来后发现队散了 就很难受 |
[00:47] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[00:48] | I got what I needed. | 我得到我需要的了 |
[00:49] | You never told me what you do back home. | 你从来没告诉过我你在老家是做什么的 |
[00:50] | I help people. | 帮助他人 |
[00:51] | There’s no 20-Squad without Hondo. | 没有洪都 就没有20队 |
[00:56] | – It’s time to get back to work. – Yeah, baby. | -是时候回来工作了 -没错 宝贝 |
[00:59] | How’s my team? | 我的小队怎么样了 |
[01:08] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[01:11] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢了 老爸 |
[01:16] | So, first day back to school. | 祝你返校第一天愉快 |
[01:20] | All right, whatever criticism you got stuck in your throat, | 好了 不管你都憋了什么批评我的话 |
[01:22] | go ahead and spit it out already. | 直接说出来吧 |
[01:24] | I just can’t believe | 我只是无法相信 |
[01:25] | that you walking back into that same damn building, | 你又回到之前那个该死的地方了 |
[01:29] | playing good little soldier | 洛城警局那么不尊重你 |
[01:31] | after the way the LAPD disrespected you like that. | 你还回去当你的模范士兵 |
[01:35] | I don’t disagree. | 我也觉得 |
[01:36] | Then why you doing it, then? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[01:39] | I had a lot of time in Mexico to try to figure that out. | 我在墨西哥花了很多时间想弄明白 |
[01:42] | Well, you want to clue me in, then? | 能说来听听吗 |
[01:44] | I still think I can do good, Pop. | 我仍然觉得我可以做好事 老爸 |
[01:46] | I can still make a change. | 我还能再拼一拼 |
[01:47] | Oh, yeah, you can make a change. | 是 你还能再拼一拼 |
[01:48] | You made so much of a change | 你已经够卖力了 |
[01:50] | that they demoted your ass for doing the right thing. | 他们反倒因为你做了正确的事而降了你的职 |
[01:55] | You know, if it was me, | 换做是我 |
[01:56] | you know what I’d be saying to them bosses of yours? | 你知道我会对你的上司说什么吗 |
[01:57] | I got a pretty good idea, Pop. Look… | 我有个很好的主意 老爸 听着… |
[02:03] | I can’t be late for class. | 我上学可不能迟到 |
[02:08] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[02:12] | They don’t deserve you. | 他们不值得 |
[02:14] | I want you to promise me one thing. | 我要你答应我一件事 |
[02:15] | Just one thing. | 就一件 |
[02:19] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[02:20] | If they try to take your dignity from you | 如果他们要夺走你的尊严 |
[02:22] | that you walk away. | 一定要离开 |
[02:24] | For good. | 永不回头 |
[02:28] | No doubt. | 当然 |
[02:31] | I love you, Pop. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[02:32] | I love you, too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[02:40] | This is weird, right? Us all getting called in like this? | 很奇怪 对吗 我们全都被叫过来 |
[02:43] | I’m telling you, they got to be putting 20-Squad back together again. | 告诉你 他们一定是要重组20小队 |
[02:47] | If that’s true, who’s running the show? | 如果是真的 谁来当我们的老大 |
[02:49] | No way the suits downtown changed their minds on Hondo. | 那群穿西装的不可能让洪都回来 |
[02:52] | – So Deacon, then. – Deac already turned it down. Tan. | -那就是迪肯 -迪肯已经拒绝了 谭 |
[02:55] | – What are you hearing? – Officially? Nothing. | -你听到什么消息了 -官方的 没有 |
[02:57] | But I just finished a shift with 50-Squad. | 不过我刚和50小队的人值完班 |
[02:59] | Rocker stuck his head in the locker room, called me a defector. | 洛克在更衣室探了个脑袋 说我是叛徒 |
[03:02] | Dude, no question. | 伙计 毋庸置疑了 |
[03:03] | – 20-Squad is back in the saddle. – Know soon enough. | -20小队重整旗鼓 -很快就能知道了 |
[03:06] | I just saw Hondo and Deac headed up to Hicks’s office. | 我刚看到洪都和迪肯去了希克斯的办公室 |
[03:13] | 20-Squad’s been reinstated. | 20小队已经恢复了 |
[03:18] | I thought that would get more of a reaction from you two. | 我还以为你们会有点反应 |
[03:20] | – That’s not all, though. – Who’s team leader? | -还有别的事吧 -谁是领队 |
[03:25] | You always got to watch your six, fellas. | 要时刻注意身后 伙计们 |
[03:27] | – You never know who might be lurking in the shadows. – Sanchez. | -你永远不知道谁潜伏在暗处 -桑切斯 |
[03:30] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:32] | Whose idea was it to ambush us? | 是谁出的主意要给我们这个惊喜 |
[03:33] | – Who do you think? – God, you two are a sight. | -你觉得是谁呢 -天呐 见到你们真高兴 |
[03:35] | Although, Deac, a little more salt, lot less pepper | 不过迪肯比上次见面时 白头发多了些 |
[03:38] | – last time I saw you. – What are you even doing here? | -黑头发少了不少 -你跑来干什么 |
[03:40] | I figured you left SWAT in your rearview a long time ago. | 我以为你早就把特警队的经历抛在身后了呢 |
[03:43] | I did. I’ve been climbing my way up the department. | 的确 我一直在警局往上爬呢 |
[03:45] | All the way to the mayor’s detail. | 一直爬到市长的保镖 |
[03:46] | Oh, I got stories for you, believe me. | 我有好多故事可以给你讲呢 真的 |
[03:48] | None of them compare to my SWAT days. | 可都比不上我特警队的日子 |
[03:51] | So, when I heard there was a team leader slot open, in 20-Squad, | 所以当我听说正20队队长位置有空缺 |
[03:54] | no less, I figured you can go home again. | 我想着我又可以回家了 |
[03:57] | Sanchez comes to us with the commission’s full seal of approval. | 桑切斯这次来 局里可全都批了 |
[04:00] | For what that’s worth. | 不管你们怎么看 |
[04:01] | But I guess the commission’s gonna shove some jackass down your throat. | 不过我猜委员会总要给你们队塞个蠢货进来 |
[04:04] | – Yeah, why not this jackass? – My thoughts exactly. | -那为什么不是这个蠢货呢 -我正是这么想的 |
[04:06] | Let’s get 20-Squad up and running ASAP. | 我们尽快让20队运转起来吧 |
[04:08] | Take Sanchez down, inform the rest of them. | 带桑切斯下去 通知团队其他人 |
[04:10] | We’ll circle back if there’s any other details we need to work out. | 如果有什么其它细节需要敲定我们回头再碰 |
[04:13] | Appreciate it, Commander. | 谢谢 指挥官 |
[04:20] | Hey, Deac, hold up a sec. | 迪肯 等一下 |
[04:24] | Hondo, if it’s all the same, | 洪都 如果没影响的话 |
[04:25] | I’d like to make the intros to the young guns myself. | 我想自己向年轻人们介绍自己 |
[04:28] | You’re there, they’re gonna be more focused | 如果你在 他们会更关注 |
[04:29] | on trying to read you than listening to me. | 解读你的心思 就不会听我讲了 |
[04:32] | Sure. Makes sense. | 当然 有道理 |
[04:34] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎 |
[04:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | You good with this? | 你没意见 |
[04:44] | It is what it is. | 反正就是这么回事 |
[04:45] | I’m just surprised you didn’t take the job. | 我只是奇怪你没有接受这个岗位 |
[04:48] | Look, I-I wanted Durham and his racist pals | 我和你一样想把杜伦和他那帮 |
[04:51] | out of here as much as you. | 种族主义的家伙赶出去 |
[04:53] | It’s just what you did got you demoted, | 只不过你做的事害自己被降了职 |
[04:55] | and didn’t feel right coming out of all that | 如果这时去接替你的位置 |
[04:58] | and taking your spot. | 我感觉很别扭 |
[04:59] | Not without talking to you. | 不管怎么样都得先跟你聊聊 |
[05:01] | – Means a lot, Deac. – Course, you’d know all that | -对我意义重大 迪肯 -当然 如果你不在的这段时间 |
[05:03] | if you’d answer your phone or any of the texts I sent | 能接我的电话或看看我发给你的短信 |
[05:06] | – while you were gone. – I know. | -你就都清楚了 -我知道 |
[05:08] | – And I am sorry. – It’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没事 |
[05:10] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[05:12] | We’re good. | 没事的 |
[05:21] | Rocker wasn’t easy on me at first, | 开始洛克对我不太客气 |
[05:22] | but the team was growing on me. | 但团队越来越喜欢我了 |
[05:24] | – You having second thoughts? – Nah, no way. | -你想改主意了 -不 不可能 |
[05:26] | If 20-Squad’s back together, I’m all in, for sure. | 如果20队重建了 我绝对回来 毫无疑问 |
[05:29] | Just who I was looking for. | 我正要找你们呢 |
[05:31] | Street, right? | 斯特里特 对吧 |
[05:32] | Not looking too bad just coming off major surgery. | 刚做完大手术看着还不错嘛 |
[05:35] | And, Tan, dude, I got a buddy in Vice who raves about you. | 谭 我风化组有个哥们儿对你赞不绝口呢 |
[05:38] | Alonso, I hear you’re the best sniper in SWAT. | 阿隆索 我听说你是特警队最棒的狙击手 |
[05:42] | I’m your new 20-David, Rodrigo Sanchez. | 我是你们新的20D 罗德里格·桑切斯 |
[05:45] | I’m SWAT OG from before your time, | 你们来之前我就是特警队的老人了 |
[05:46] | but I worked with Hondo, Deacon, Luca. | 但我和洪都 迪肯 卢卡都共过事 |
[05:48] | They were all my brothers. | 我们都是好兄弟 |
[05:51] | I look forward to making you family, too. | 希望你们也成为我的亲人 |
[05:54] | Well, good to meet you. | 幸会 |
[05:55] | – It’s great to have the team back. – Soon as you’re readied up, | -团队重建真是太好了 -等你们准备好 |
[05:57] | – let’s all meet outside, yeah? – Yeah. | -就去外面汇合 好吗 -好 |
[06:03] | He’s 20-David now? | 他现在是20D了 |
[06:04] | I hadn’t thought about that. | 这我可没想到 |
[06:05] | What’s that make Hondo? | 那洪都算什么 |
[06:07] | It’d make him 27-David, I guess. | 我猜他可能是27D了吧 |
[06:10] | – That doesn’t sound right. – Yeah, well, | -听着很别扭 -是啊 |
[06:12] | sounds like we’re gonna have to get used to a lot of things. | 听起来我们要去习惯很多事情呢 |
[06:45] | – Everything all right? Can’t be parked here. – Um, it’s… | -你还好吗 这里不能停车 -是… |
[06:47] | My-my stupid truck, it just… It died. | 我的破车 熄火了 |
[06:50] | I don’t mean to be a hard-ass, but it has to move. | 我不想那么不近人情 不过车得挪开 |
[06:51] | – Need me to call a tow? – Oh, no. That’s so sweet, | -需要我叫拖车吗 -不 你太好了 |
[06:53] | but, um, I’m waiting for my boyfriend. | 但我在等我男朋友 |
[06:55] | He has the magic touch, so he’ll fix it. | 他很会修东西 他会搞定的 |
[06:58] | All right. I’ll check back my next pass, see how you’re doing. | 好吧 我等会回来再看下你的情况 |
[07:01] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:09] | Step out of the car. Now. | 下车 马上 |
[07:17] | Go. Go. | 快 快 |
[07:18] | What about Dale? | 戴尔怎么办 |
[07:19] | Just go! | 快开车 |
[07:40] | This is Riley. We have a man with a gun at Elite Wire and Cable. | 我是莱利 有个持枪男子在精英电缆电线公司 |
[07:43] | Shots have been fired. | 有交火 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I guess the rumors are true. | 看来传闻是真的 |
[07:49] | I’m back, baby. | 我回来了 |
[07:50] | – Don’t worry, we’ll catch up on the way there. – That’s Hondo’s seat. | -别担心 我们路上再叙旧 -那是洪都的位置 |
[07:55] | This ain’t kindergarten. Don’t need assigned spots. | 这里不是幼儿园 没必要分配座位 |
[07:58] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[08:00] | It’s all good. Take it. | 没关系 坐吧 |
[08:06] | 20-Squad on scene. Barricade situation at Elite Wire and Cable. | 20队到达现场 精英电缆电线公司前已设路障 |
[08:15] | All right, listen up. Go in straight stack on me. | 听好了 排成一队随我进入 |
[08:18] | And they got a shooter inside, so let’s be smart. | 里面的人有枪 所以都机灵点 |
[08:20] | Don’t need nobody trying to impress the new boss. | 没必要为了讨好我这个新上司拼命 |
[08:22] | Let’s play it straight and safe, all go home happy. | 都照计划走 注意安全 开心回家 |
[08:24] | Luca, you with me? | 卢卡 听到没 |
[08:25] | Absolutely, 100%. | 听到了 非常清楚 |
[08:27] | Good. Hondo, anything you want to add? | 很好 洪都 还有什么要说的吗 |
[08:31] | – Stay liquid. – Hell yeah, man. | -要随机应变 -就等这句话了 |
[08:32] | – That’s it. – Let’s move. | -就这样 -行动 |
[08:46] | This is the LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[08:47] | The building’s surrounded. | 这里已经被包围了 |
[08:48] | You’re outgunned, outnumbered. Be smart. | 我们在火力和人数上具有绝对优势 放聪明点 |
[08:51] | Put your gun down and come out with your hands in the air. | 把枪放下 然后举起双手走出来 |
[08:55] | 20-David. No response from the suspect. | 20D 嫌犯无响应 |
[08:57] | Making an entry. | 进去 |
[08:59] | Got it. | 收到 |
[09:04] | Move. | 行动 |
[09:24] | Luca. Alonso. | 卢卡 阿隆索 |
[09:34] | 24-David. We got a security guard tied up. | 24D 发现一名被绑起来的保安 |
[09:36] | No sign of the suspect. | 没看见嫌犯 |
[09:39] | Did you see which way he went? | 看见嫌犯往哪个方向去了吗 |
[09:44] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们带你出去 |
[09:51] | 24-David. Headed out with the security guard to the exit. | 24D 正护送保安往出口走 |
[10:18] | 27-David. South aisle is clear. No sign of him. | 27D 南边走廊安全 没看见嫌犯 |
[10:21] | 30D 30-David. | |
[10:22] | Same on the north. | 北边也一样 |
[10:23] | – Think we missed him? – That or he was gone | -我们是不是错过了 -要么是这样 |
[10:25] | before patrol secured a perimeter. | 要么他在巡警封锁现场前就逃了 |
[10:28] | Street, tac lights. | 斯特里特 战术灯 |
[10:44] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[10:49] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[10:50] | Show me your hands! Hey! Stop! | 把手举起来 站住 |
[10:53] | 27D 27-David. | |
[10:54] | Suspect is moving fast, running back to the west. | 嫌犯正在快速向西面往回跑 |
[11:01] | He’s heading for the east exit. | 他正在往东边出口去 |
[11:07] | I said stop! | 我说了 站住 |
[11:23] | Like riding a bike. | 当特警的感觉还没忘 |
[11:27] | Tan, do the honors. | 谭 有劳了 |
[11:28] | On your stomach, hands behind your back. | 趴下 把手放在脑后 |
[11:34] | Good job, Sanchez. | 干得漂亮 桑切斯 |
[12:18] | Hey, Deac, wait up. I’m joining you. | 迪肯 等等 我跟你一起去 |
[12:20] | Uh, Tan was gonna jump in there with me. | 谭打算和我一起的 |
[12:22] | The owner of the factory | 被抢的那间工厂的主人被打了 |
[12:22] | that was hit in the heist earlier is on the way in. | 他正在赶来 |
[12:24] | I’m-a have Tan team up with Chris on that one. | 我让谭和克里斯负责接待他 |
[12:27] | And to be honest? | 说实话 |
[12:28] | I just wouldn’t mind taking a run at this guy myself. | 我一点也不介意亲自审问这家伙 |
[12:31] | You catch them, you clean them, huh? | 抓了人还要帮助他们改邪归正 |
[12:32] | – That’s right. – All right. Let’s have at him. | -没错 -行 我们一起审 |
[12:38] | Tough day, Dale, huh? | 今天不太顺吧 戴尔 |
[12:41] | Not exactly how you saw it turning out, is it? | 跟你预想的发展不太一样 是吧 |
[12:47] | – It’s okay to speak, you know. – Yeah, but I don’t have to. | -你可以坦白的 -但我也可以不说 |
[12:50] | And I’m not gonna give up my friends. | 我是不会背叛我朋友的 |
[12:52] | Well, your friends ditched you this morning. | 你朋友今天早上把你丢下了 |
[12:54] | They didn’t give a damn what happened to you. | 他们可一点不在乎你 |
[12:56] | I sure hope you’re not gonna try to cover for them now. | 希望现在你也没打算包庇他们 |
[12:59] | You got to be smarter than that. | 放聪明点 |
[13:01] | They played you, Dale. | 他们耍了你 戴尔 |
[13:04] | They did. They played you. | 没错 他们耍了你 |
[13:05] | You’re the security systems guy, | 你是负责切断安保系统的 |
[13:07] | and, well, once you got them past the alarm into the building… | 一旦你切断了警报 让他们大摇大摆地进去后… |
[13:12] | You see how far that love went. | 你也看到兄弟情有多短暂了 |
[13:14] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[13:18] | – I don’t really know their names. – All right. | -我不清楚他们的名字 -好吧 |
[13:20] | Then what were they after? What’d they take? | 那他们的目标是什么 他们拿走了什么 |
[13:23] | I don’t really know that, either. | 我也不太清楚 |
[13:27] | Look, the girl came to me, | 听着 那个女孩子找上的我 |
[13:29] | just needed me to kill a security system. No big thing. | 只需要我破坏安保系统 没别的了 |
[13:32] | Offered me a thousand bucks to do it. | 说要给我一千美元当报酬 |
[13:37] | Is there anything you can tell us about them? | 你还知道他们什么信息 |
[13:41] | Dale, give us something to work with. | 戴尔 给我们点线索 |
[13:44] | One of the guys, | 其中一个人 |
[13:47] | she called him the Chemist. | 女孩叫他化学家 |
[13:50] | Oh, and the-the license plate. | 还有车牌 |
[13:52] | – You got a plate? – Part of it. | -你知道车牌号 -一部分 |
[13:54] | It was “007,” Which I thought was kind of cool. | 有一段是007 我觉得挺酷的 |
[13:59] | Maybe good luck or something. | 可能会给我带来好运之类的吧 |
[14:00] | Guess you’re not as useless as we thought. | 看来你也没有我们想的那么没价值 |
[14:10] | That wasn’t as much fun as I remembered. | 我记忆中应该更有趣一点 |
[14:12] | Yeah, well, it’s-it’s a lot better | 要是能干一架 |
[14:14] | when they put up at least a little bit of a fight. | 可能会好很多 |
[14:17] | It’s good to be back, though. | 能回来工作还是很棒的 |
[14:19] | So, how’s the missus and, uh, Lila? | 你老婆还有莱拉怎么样了 |
[14:22] | Well, they’re good. | 都挺好的 |
[14:23] | Um, also, there’s Matthew | 我们还有了马修 |
[14:26] | and Samuel and Victoria. | 塞缪尔和维多利亚 |
[14:29] | Holy crap, | 挺厉害啊 |
[14:30] | Deac. When are you gonna give poor Annie a break? | 迪肯 快让安妮缓缓吧 |
[14:32] | How about you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[14:33] | -You, uh, you still with Brandi? – Nah, Brandi was one wife | -还和布兰迪在一起吗 -没有 和她分手后 |
[14:35] | and two girlfriends ago. | 我又离了一次婚 分手了两次 |
[14:37] | – Sorry. – It’s for the best. | -不好意思 -这样挺好的 |
[14:40] | You know, what you said earlier | 我想说 我离开的时候 |
[14:41] | about me leaving this place in my rearview… | 你对我说的那些话 |
[14:44] | All the other jobs since, they haven’t come close. | 之后的那些工作 都比不上这里 |
[14:47] | None have ever felt like a family. | 没有家的感觉 |
[14:53] | Her name is Kyle. | 她叫安娜贝丝·凯尔 |
[14:54] | We talked on the phone. She says she has no idea | 我们跟她通了电话 她说她不知道 |
[14:55] | what the thieves might have been after this morning. | 今早过后那些劫匪去了哪 |
[14:57] | – You believe her? – I don’t know. | -你信她吗 -我也说不好 |
[14:59] | But at least she was willing to come down and talk to us. | 不过至少她愿意来和我们谈谈 |
[15:02] | The guards, the fencing? | 之所以有安保和围栏 |
[15:04] | That’s all because of trouble we had with people stealing copper. | 是因为之前一直有人来偷铜 |
[15:08] | But there really wasn’t anything of value in the storeroom. | 但仓库里真的没有值钱东西 |
[15:11] | Certainly not worth stealing. | 真的没什么可偷的 |
[15:12] | Just books, paintings, pictures. | 就有些书 画作和照片 |
[15:16] | Old memories I couldn’t bear to throw away. | 一些我不舍得扔掉的回忆 |
[15:18] | There must be something. | 肯定有什么他们感兴趣的东西 |
[15:19] | The crew specifically targeted that room, and whatever they took, | 那个团伙目标清晰明确 为了拿走那个东西 |
[15:22] | they were willing to shoot a man to get it. | 他们不惜开枪杀人 |
[15:25] | That’s an inventory of everything that was left in the storeroom. | 这是仓库所有物品的清单 |
[15:28] | Notice anything missing? | 能发现丢了什么吗 |
[15:30] | These are all my husband’s old things. | 这些都是我丈夫的东西 |
[15:32] | Their value is really just sentimental. | 它们只是在情感上很有价值 |
[15:35] | Jerry passed away three months ago. | 杰瑞三个月前刚过世 |
[15:37] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -节哀 -节哀 |
[15:39] | Must be tough. | 你肯定很不好受 |
[15:42] | Well, after he died, I… | 他去世后 |
[15:44] | I couldn’t stand being at home alone, | 我不太愿意一个人在家住 |
[15:45] | so I downsized to a smaller place. | 我就搬到了一个小一点的房子 |
[15:48] | And Jerry’s caretaker at the end, Pipa, | 杰瑞生前的保姆皮帕 |
[15:49] | helped me move all his stuff to the warehouse, | 帮我把他所有的东西都放在了仓库里 |
[15:51] | so she might know better. | 她应该比我清楚 |
[15:55] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:56] | I don’t see his grandfather’s drawings. | 我没看见他祖父的画 |
[15:59] | What kind of drawings? | 什么样的画 |
[16:00] | Uh, Jerry’s grandfather was an architect, | 杰瑞的祖父是一位工程师 |
[16:02] | fairly prominent back in L.A.’s golden age. | 在洛杉矶的黄金年代还挺有名气的 |
[16:05] | Howard Kyle? | 霍华德·凯尔 |
[16:06] | He designed, well, 20-some buildings downtown. | 市中心有二十几座建筑都是他设计的 |
[16:10] | Jerry was always pretty proud of that. | 杰瑞一向以此为荣 |
[16:12] | But as far as value, | 但要说起这画的价值 |
[16:14] | the drawings aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on. | 可能都没画纸值钱 |
[16:16] | I just don’t understand | 我不懂 |
[16:17] | why someone would want them so badly. | 为什么会有人这么想要 |
[16:19] | Stealing old architectural drawings and blueprints | 盗窃旧工程图纸 |
[16:22] | makes me think this morning’s crime’s gonna lead to another. | 我觉得这案件可能会有新的走向 |
[16:24] | See if we can get copies of what was stolen. | 看看能不能找到被偷画作的复印件 |
[16:26] | Might help us piece things together. | 可能对案情有帮助 |
[16:28] | Already spoke to a historian at the, uh, Building Preservation Society. | 我已经和建筑保护协会的一位历史学家沟通过了 |
[16:31] | Hand-drawn layouts from that far back | 那个时期的手绘图 |
[16:33] | weren’t digitized, so no copies exist. | 都没有电子版 所以没有复印件 |
[16:36] | According to our guy in custody, | 据被我们关押的那个人说 |
[16:38] | one of the suspects from this morning’s crew? | 盗窃团伙中的一员 |
[16:40] | He’s called the Chemist. I hate to say it, but… | 叫化学家 我不想多嘴 但是… |
[16:42] | Explosives? I hate to say it, too. | 想到爆炸物了 我也是 |
[16:44] | Alonso, get back with your contact at the Preservation Society. | 阿隆索 再跟协会的人联系一下 |
[16:48] | I’m sure they can give you a list | 他们应该能给你提供一份 |
[16:49] | of the buildings this Howard Kyle designed. | 霍华德·凯尔设计过的建筑名单 |
[16:50] | You and Street figure out how many are still standing, | 你和斯特里特查一查 看哪些还在 |
[16:52] | which ones might make good targets. | 可能会成为犯罪目标 |
[16:54] | Meantime, I got Tan working | 那我跟谭一起 |
[16:55] | on a partial plate of the suspects’ pickup truck. | 去调查嫌犯的皮卡车牌 |
[16:57] | – “007”? – It’s casting a pretty wide net, | -007吗 -搜查范围很广 |
[16:59] | but maybe we get lucky. | 不过也许我们会走运 |
[17:01] | I hate relying on luck. | 我讨厌靠运气 |
[17:09] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[17:10] | Course, Luca. What’s up? | 当然有空 什么事 卢卡 |
[17:12] | Look. | 听着 |
[17:17] | I’m just gonna ask it. | 我就不绕弯子了 |
[17:19] | Why are you here, exactly? | 你来这究竟有什么目的 |
[17:21] | What do you mean? Why are any of us here? | 你什么意思 我来这的原因和其他人一样 |
[17:23] | This is SWAT. | 这可是特警队 |
[17:24] | This is the brass ring every cop’s reaching for. | 这可是所有警察梦寐以求的好机会 |
[17:26] | Nah, you’re not here for any brass ring | 不 你来这才不是为了什么名利 |
[17:28] | or running and gunning with your old buds or any of that. | 也不是为了和你的老朋友们一起出勤 |
[17:31] | – Okay, what’s it about, then? – Look, I know you. | -好吧 那我是为了什么 -听着 我了解你 |
[17:33] | Always a climber, a self-promoter. | 一直都野心勃勃 擅长推销自己 |
[17:36] | Always looking to grab the next rung up the ladder. | 总希望顺着梯子往上爬 |
[17:38] | Coming back here is a step down for you. | 对你来说 回到特警队是往后退了一步 |
[17:41] | There’s no way that you’d do that | 你不可能这样做 |
[17:42] | unless there was something in it for you. | 除非你能从中获益 |
[17:44] | Hell, you left the mayor’s detail for this. | 你怎么可能辞去市长保镖的工作来干这个 |
[17:45] | Why does everyone think the mayor’s detail | 为什么每个人都觉得当市长的贴身保镖 |
[17:47] | is some kind of prime gig? | 是一份绝好的工作 |
[17:49] | 99% of the time, | 绝大多数时间 |
[17:50] | you’re just waiting in hallways or restaurant lobbies. | 我就一直站在走廊或餐厅大堂里干等 |
[17:53] | I got bored out of my skull. | 无聊透顶 |
[17:56] | Trust me, this right here is the sweet spot. | 相信我 在特警队工作才是最适合我的 |
[17:58] | Now, I may not have known it when I left six years ago, | 也许我六年前离职的时候还不明白这个道理 |
[18:01] | but I sure as hell know it now. | 但我现在肯定已经领悟了 |
[18:07] | All right, we got to jump. | 好了 我们得结束这个话题了 |
[18:08] | Looks like Tan might have a line on our suspects. | 谭好像发现嫌犯的情报了 |
[18:15] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[18:16] | Turns out there are ten white max cab Ford F-150s in L.A. | 洛杉矶有10辆白色福特F-150皮卡 |
[18:19] | with “007” In the tag number. Got a list of the R.O.S. | 车牌号里都有数字007 我把车主都列出来了 |
[18:22] | Anybody stand out from the crowd? | 有可疑的对象吗 |
[18:23] | Nope. All ten look squeaky-clean. | 没有 这十个人看起来都品行端正 |
[18:25] | It’s the squeaky-clean ones you got to look out for. | 看上去清白的人往往最可疑 |
[18:27] | You’re right about that. The wounded security guard | 你说得没错 那个受伤的警卫 |
[18:29] | mentioned a decal on the truck’s rear window in his statement. | 录口供时提到 卡车后窗上有张贴画纸 |
[18:32] | That’s right. Said it looked like a leprechaun’s hat. | 没错 他说那看起来像一顶精灵帽子 |
[18:34] | Yeah. So, I did a little digging. | 是的 所以我顺着往下追查了 |
[18:35] | There’s a men’s service club, | 有间男子服务俱乐部 |
[18:37] | uses a green bowler as its trademark. | 商标是一顶绿色的圆顶高帽 |
[18:39] | – The O’Dunes. – Exactly. | -奥沙丘俱乐部 -就是这家 |
[18:41] | Bill Longmire. | 比尔·朗迈尔 |
[18:42] | Applied for a special permit to pull an O’Dunes float | 两年前为一辆奥沙丘俱乐部的彩车 |
[18:44] | in a parade two years ago. | 申请过特别许可证 |
[18:45] | Worth checking out. Nice work, Tan. | 值得一查 干得不错 谭 |
[18:48] | But next time, I don’t need the whole journey. | 但是下一次 我不需要知道整个调查过程 |
[18:50] | Just get me to the destination. | 直接告诉我结果就行 |
[18:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:59] | The truck’s a match, decal and all. | 就是这辆卡车 贴画纸和其他特征都符合 |
[19:01] | All right. This crew already proved to be violent, | 好的 这个团伙行事凶残 |
[19:03] | so let’s make sure they never get | 所以我们要确保 |
[19:04] | another chance to hurt anyone else. | 他们没有机会再伤害任何人 |
[19:06] | Nice speech. | 说得好 |
[19:07] | What’s the approach? | 行动方案是什么 |
[19:09] | I was just getting to that, fellow jackass. | 我正准备说呢 蠢蛋队友 |
[19:12] | I’ll take Luca, Alonso and Tan to the one side. | 我带卢卡 阿隆索和谭去正面 |
[19:14] | Hondo, take outside in case we get a runner. | 洪都 你在外面守着 以免嫌犯逃跑 |
[19:16] | Deacon and Street to the three side. | 迪肯和斯特里特去背面 |
[19:19] | Got something you want to add? | 有什么要补充的吗 |
[19:20] | It’s just… Six windows on the left side of the house. | 房子左侧有六扇窗户 |
[19:23] | Only two on the right. | 而右侧只有两扇 |
[19:25] | Maybe take the right to minimize exposure? | 或许应该走右侧 减小暴露的可能性 |
[19:26] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[19:29] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[19:30] | Because I can. | 因为这里我说了算 |
[19:31] | ‘Cause there’s a little less cover on that side, | 左侧嫌犯能藏身的地方更少 |
[19:32] | so it’s a coin flip. Look, I appreciate the input, 27-David, | 所以有利有弊 很感谢你的建议 27D |
[19:36] | but as 20-David, I’ll make the call. | 但我才是队长 我说了算 |
[19:39] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[20:12] | 20D 20-David. | |
[20:13] | One side clear for entry. | 正门安全 可以进入 |
[20:15] | 30-David. In position on three side, | 30D 后侧已就位 |
[20:16] | ready for breach. | 随时可以破门 |
[20:18] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我指令 一 二 三 |
[20:30] | Give me two. | 两人跟着我 |
[20:31] | One who follows his nature keeps his original nature in the end. | 遵循本性的人最终会保持原有本性 |
[20:36] | But haven’t you heard ever of something better to follow? | 但你从未听说过更值得遵循的东西吗 |
[20:40] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[20:41] | Search warrant! Do not move! | 我有搜查令 不准动 |
[20:42] | Hands! Let’s see the hands! | 举起手来 双手举起来 |
[20:44] | Give me two, give me two. | 两人跟上 两人跟上 |
[20:46] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[20:48] | Your truck was used in an armed robbery this morning. | 今早持枪抢劫案中的卡车在你名下 |
[20:52] | Two, two, two. | 两人一组 |
[20:54] | – What are you talking about? – You got any guns on the premises? | -你在说什么 -你这里有枪吗 |
[20:56] | No. And I haven’t driven the truck, either. | 没有 而且我也没有开过卡车 |
[20:59] | It’s become too much of a hassle getting out of this wheelchair. | 从轮椅下来太麻烦了 |
[21:01] | Anybody else have access to your vehicle? | 还有其他人能接触到你的车吗 |
[21:03] | Just the girl who comes by to take care of me. | 只有那个来照顾我的姑娘可以 |
[21:04] | Pipa. | 皮帕 |
[21:05] | That’s the same name | 和那个帮凯尔夫人 |
[21:06] | as the woman who helped Mrs. Kyle with her storage unit. | 打理储藏室的女孩一个名字 |
[21:08] | – Where is she? Where do we find Pipa? – Two! | -她在哪儿 皮帕在哪儿 -两人一组 |
[21:11] | I don’t know. She’s here somewhere. | 我不知道 她就在这里 |
[21:19] | LAPD! Don’t move! | 洛城警局 不准动 |
[21:20] | We got a rabbit on the three side! | 逃犯逃向房子背面 |
[21:25] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[21:28] | What’s the situation in there? | 里面什么情况 |
[21:30] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[21:31] | – You’re under arrest. – Nice work, Alonso. | -你被捕了 -干得好 阿隆索 |
[21:42] | Look at you, showing off for the new boss. | 看看你 在新上司面前表现自己 |
[21:45] | Showed you up, anyway. | 反正比你强 |
[21:48] | Code 4 all the way around. | 取消支援 |
[21:49] | Suspect in custody. Hold your position. | 已逮捕嫌犯 原地待命 |
[22:08] | Hey, Tan. | 谭 |
[22:11] | That little bit of friction | 我和洪都 |
[22:12] | between me and Hondo out in the field. | 出外勤时有点小摩擦 |
[22:14] | That’s not gonna cause any problems, right? | 不会有什么大问题吧 |
[22:16] | – With Hondo? No way. – Not with Hondo. | -和洪都吗 不会的 -不是洪都 |
[22:18] | Hondo’s a pro. Little beef like that, | 洪都是老警察了 这点小事 |
[22:20] | he was over with it before we hit the house. | 我们冲进去前就消化完毕了 |
[22:22] | I’m talking about with the young guns. | 我说的是你们这些年轻警察 |
[22:23] | You, Street and Alonso. | 你 斯特里特和阿隆索 |
[22:26] | You got a lot of loyalty to Hondo. | 你们对洪都很忠诚 |
[22:28] | Hell, he’s earned it. | 他确实很值得尊重 |
[22:30] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想确认一下 |
[22:31] | that loyalty doesn’t confuse anybody | 这份忠诚不会影响 |
[22:32] | where the chain of command is concerned? | 大家执行指令 |
[22:36] | No confusion. | 当然不会 |
[22:37] | Good. Glad to hear it. | 很好 那就好 |
[22:38] | That female suspect you brought in. Pipa? | 你们逮捕的女嫌疑人 皮帕 |
[22:41] | She’s keeping her mouth shut. She’s not saying a word. | 她什么也没说 口风很严 |
[22:43] | Haven’t been able to work my charms on her yet. | 那是因为我还没出手 |
[22:45] | Too late. She lawyered up. | 太晚了 她找了律师 |
[22:47] | Public defender’s already here. | 公设辩护人到了 |
[22:48] | I guess she’d rather go down as an accessory | 我猜她宁愿被定罪为同伙 |
[22:50] | than face whatever her coconspirators would do to her. | 也不想成为那帮同伙的眼中钉 |
[22:52] | Maybe it’s not fear that’s keeping her quiet. | 她不愿意开口或许不是因为害怕 |
[22:54] | Maybe it’s loyalty | 或许是因为忠诚 |
[22:55] | – or some twisted version of romance. – How do you mean? | -或某种扭曲的爱情 -怎么说 |
[22:59] | We just got a dump of her phone records, | 我们拿到了她的通话记录 |
[23:01] | and for five months, she’s been getting daily rings | 五个月来 她每天都要和 |
[23:03] | from an inmate up at Lancaster. | 兰卡斯特的一名犯人通电话 |
[23:04] | – Regular, like clockwork. – Well, she likes bad boys. | -非常准时 -她喜欢坏男孩 |
[23:07] | So what? | 所以 |
[23:07] | Yeah. Only three weeks ago, the phone calls stopped. | 没错 但三周前开始 没有通话记录了 |
[23:10] | So either the lovebirds broke up or… | 所以要么这对情侣分手了 |
[23:11] | Or he got sprung in time to mastermind | 要么他那时刚好刑满释放 |
[23:13] | – this crime spree. – All right. | -策划了这场犯罪 -好了 |
[23:15] | Reach out to the prison. Tell them we’re gonna need | 联系监狱 告诉他们我们需要 |
[23:16] | a list of every inmate kicked free three weeks ago. | 三周前出狱的所有犯人的名单 |
[23:19] | Ask for Deputy Warden Cook. | 去找副典狱长库克 |
[23:20] | Tell him it’s Rodrigo Sanchez asking. | 告诉他是罗德里格·桑切斯的请求 |
[23:21] | Got it. | 明白 |
[23:25] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[23:28] | Well, you found me. | 现在不是找到了 |
[23:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:31] | This whole thing with Sanchez. | 桑切斯这整件事 |
[23:33] | It doesn’t strike you as wrong? | 你不觉得有点不对劲吗 |
[23:36] | Luca, I knew what I was coming back to. | 卢卡 我早就想好回来会面对什么了 |
[23:38] | It’s just growing pains. | 过去就好了 |
[23:39] | We’re all gonna have to adjust a little bit. | 我们都需要作出调整 |
[23:41] | No, no, I mean just him being here. | 不不 我是说他这个人 |
[23:44] | Don’t you think he’s up to something? | 你不觉得他在谋划什么吗 |
[23:45] | Who’s up to what? | 你在说谁 |
[23:48] | Well, it sounds like Luca | 听上去卢卡 |
[23:49] | thinks that Sanchez is running some kind of game. | 认为桑切斯在谋划什么 |
[23:52] | No, I didn’t… I didn’t say that. I just have a hard time | 我没这么说 我只是不相信 |
[23:54] | believing that he came back to SWAT after all this time | 他会在这一切之后再回到特警队 |
[23:56] | because he was bored in the Mayor’s office | 仅仅因为在市长办公室待腻了 |
[23:58] | or whatever other story he’s peddling. | 或是他胡扯的什么原因 |
[23:59] | So, what do you think is going on? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[24:00] | I don’t know yet, but it’s got to be something. | 我还不清楚 但绝对有问题 |
[24:03] | Look, there’s no way a guy like Sanchez | 听着 桑切斯这种人回到这里来 |
[24:05] | comes back here without an agenda. | 一定是有所图谋 |
[24:06] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 不然说不通 |
[24:10] | Luca, when have you ever liked Sanchez? | 卢卡 你什么时候喜欢过桑切斯了 |
[24:13] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 拜托 |
[24:14] | Back in the day when you guys were running 30-Squad, | 从前还在带领30队那会儿 |
[24:16] | there was always beef between you two. | 你们之间就一直有过节 |
[24:18] | Me and Rocker had to pull you apart more than once. | 我和洛克不止一次不得不把你们拉开 |
[24:19] | You guys are oil and water. He’s arrogant, | 你们俩水火不容 他傲气 |
[24:21] | self-centered, always wants the credit, | 自我中心 贪功 |
[24:23] | and- and you’re a selfless soldier | 而你是个无私的战士 |
[24:25] | who always puts the team first. | 总是把团队放在第一位 |
[24:26] | You- you guys are destined to bang heads. | 你们八字不合 |
[24:29] | Okay, so you trust him, then? | 好吧 那所以你们信任他 |
[24:34] | I don’t distrust him. | 我没有不信任他 |
[24:37] | Just give it a chance. | 给他一次机会 |
[24:40] | It’s our first day back. We’re all out of our groove. | 今天是我们重组的第一天 大家都不在状态 |
[24:43] | Let’s just wait and see what happens. | 走一步看一步吧 |
[24:51] | Howard Kyle was prolific, that’s for sure. | 霍华德·凯尔还挺高产的 |
[24:53] | I mean, to design 22 office buildings, | 设计了二十二座写字楼 |
[24:56] | see them all get built? | 看着它们都建好 |
[24:58] | It would be pretty cool to, you know, | 能留下这样的遗产 |
[25:00] | leave a legacy like that. | 挺了不起的 |
[25:01] | Something sad about it, though. | 不过也有些伤感 |
[25:03] | Almost half of them have been torn down. | 将近一半的楼都已经被拆除了 |
[25:05] | What kind of legacy is it if it’s crumbled to the ground | 都已经土崩瓦解 |
[25:07] | and built over with something else? | 还算什么遗产呢 |
[25:09] | That’s pretty dark. | 想法好阴郁 |
[25:11] | That really surprise you? | 你还不了解我 |
[25:13] | Okay, of the 13 buildings still standing, | 好吧 剩余的十三栋建筑中 |
[25:15] | only five seem like viable targets. | 只有五栋看起来像可行目标 |
[25:17] | Three are now banks, | 三栋楼现在是银行 |
[25:18] | one is in the Jewelry District, | 一栋在珠宝街 |
[25:20] | and one is a sneaker store. | 还有一栋是运动鞋店 |
[25:21] | They got kicks that cost more than a car. | 里面有些鞋比一辆车还贵 |
[25:24] | Hicks already alerted patrol to keep an eye on all 13, | 希克斯已经通知了巡警留意这十三栋建筑 |
[25:26] | but, uh, why don’t you tell them to add units | 不过 还是让他们在你说的那五栋附近 |
[25:28] | around the five you’re talking about. | 增加警力 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:41] | Guess, uh, | 看来 |
[25:43] | – kind of blew our chance, huh? – What do you mean? | -我们的机会算是没戏了 -什么意思 |
[25:46] | For a day and a half, we were on two different squads. | 整整一天半 我们分在不同的小队里 |
[25:49] | No rules against dating. | 没有禁止约会的规定 |
[25:50] | We didn’t take advantage of it. | 但我们没有利用这个机会 |
[25:52] | I’m glad we didn’t. I mean, can you imagine if we did, | 我很高兴我们没那样做 想想如果我们约会了 |
[25:56] | and then suddenly we’re back | 然后突然又回到 |
[25:57] | on the same team again? What then? | 同一个小队里 然后怎么办呢 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:02] | Maybe this version of 20-Squad won’t last. | 或许20队现在这样的安排维持不长 |
[26:04] | I mean, Sanchez can’t love | 我是说 桑切斯不可能喜欢 |
[26:06] | that we’re all Hondo’s teammates to the core. | 我们骨子里都打上了洪都的队员这个印记 |
[26:10] | He’ll probably try to shuffle the deck at some point, | 到时候他估计会设法洗牌 |
[26:12] | get a couple of his own guys in there. | 塞些自己人进队 |
[26:14] | Might be an opportunity for me to talk to him. | 或许我有机会能找他谈谈 |
[26:16] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[26:18] | Transferring? | 转队吗 |
[26:20] | Street, the team’s fragile enough as it is. | 斯特里特 现在队伍已经够脆弱的了 |
[26:23] | Yeah, that’s my whole point. | 没错 我就是这意思 |
[26:25] | This could be a temporary situation. | 或许现在的情况只是暂时的 |
[26:26] | Maybe. But it’s day one. | 或许吧 但今天才第一天 |
[26:29] | Let’s just see what happens. | 先看看会发生什么吧 |
[26:34] | Tan. | 谭 |
[26:35] | What do you got for us? | 有什么进展 |
[26:36] | Prison phone records. | 监狱的电话记录 |
[26:37] | They log every inmate phone call. | 他们记录每通囚犯的电话 |
[26:39] | By focusing on inmates released three weeks ago, | 我重点关注三周前出狱的那些囚犯 |
[26:41] | I was able to match the times | 发现一个囚犯的电话使用记录 |
[26:42] | and dates of Pipa’s incoming calls | 跟皮帕的来电记录中的 |
[26:43] | with the phone use of one of the inmates. | 日期与次数对应上了 |
[26:45] | Guy named Garett Hillman. | 囚犯名叫盖瑞特·希尔曼 |
[26:46] | Probably targeted Pipa for her connection to the Kyle family. | 大概是为了皮帕与凯尔家族的关系而瞄准她 |
[26:49] | He’s an ex-DEA agent. | 他之前是一名缉毒警 |
[26:50] | Convicted of stealing drugs and cash | 在2014年因 |
[26:50] | 索莱达监狱 备注 前缉毒警 偷窃现金及毒品证物罪 三周前假释 希尔曼 盖瑞特 | |
[26:52] | from one of the agency’s evidence lockers | 从缉毒局的一个证物柜里 |
[26:53] | back in 2014. | 偷窃毒品和现金而获罪 |
[26:54] | Paroled three weeks ago. | 三周前得到假释 |
[26:56] | I’m guessing he played Pipa all along, | 我猜他一直都在玩弄皮帕 |
[26:58] | suckered her into helping him steal the building plans. | 骗她帮他去偷建筑设计图 |
[27:00] | Are we any closer to nailing their ultimate target? | 他们最终的目标有新进展了吗 |
[27:02] | Two minutes ago, I’d have said no, | 两分钟前 我还会说没有 |
[27:03] | but you just mentioned the DEA. | 但你刚提到缉毒局 |
[27:05] | Howard Kyle designed a building | 霍华德·凯尔在克莱莫尔街 |
[27:06] | down on Claymore Street. | 设计了一栋楼 |
[27:07] | It was demolished 12 years ago. | 这栋楼拆除于十二年前 |
[27:09] | But guess what was built on that same lot, over that same foundation? | 猜猜看在原址的同一地基上建了什么 |
[27:17] | A new DEA evidence storage facility. | 新的缉毒局证物存储中心 |
[27:19] | There’s no way that’s a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[27:21] | Feds made a huge drug and money seizure | 两周前 联调局在埃尔卡洪查获 |
[27:23] | in El Cajon two weeks ago. | 一大笔毒品和赃款 |
[27:24] | The entire haul could be sitting in an evidence locker there. | 所有东西都可能在证物室 |
[27:27] | If Hillman still has connections inside the DEA, | 如果希尔曼在缉毒局还有关系 |
[27:29] | he’d know about this. | 他会知道的 |
[27:30] | That building? That’s got to be our target. | 那栋楼一定就是目标 |
[27:31] | Tan, get them on the line and give them a heads-up. | 谭 打电话提醒他们 |
[27:33] | Make sure everyone and everything over there is accounted for! | 清点所有人员和物品 |
[27:37] | This is good work, Street. | 干得漂亮 斯特里特 |
[27:38] | Chris had a hand in it, too. | 也有克里斯的功劳 |
[27:43] | Makes no sense. They should be picking up at the evidence locker. | 不对劲 证物室应该有人接 |
[28:13] | Sergeant Harrelson! | 哈里森警司 |
[28:14] | Soon as you’re ready, I’ll run it down for you. | 等你有空了 我把情况汇报给你 |
[28:16] | Hit pause, Raquel. | 先等等 拉克尔 |
[28:17] | I’m not the guy to talk to anymore. | 这事已经不是找我了 |
[28:19] | Sanchez is our new team leader. | 桑切斯是我们的新队长 |
[28:20] | – You the senior on lead? – Yeah. | -你是领队 -是 |
[28:22] | What do you got for me? | 有什么要说的 |
[28:23] | Well, per your commander’s orders, | 按照你们指挥官的命令 |
[28:24] | no one’s gone in or out. | 没人进出过 |
[28:25] | We locked the perimeter as soon as we got here, | 我们一到就封锁周边 |
[28:26] | did a check– so far, everything looks secure. | 进行了检查 目前为止 一切安全 |
[28:28] | All right, thanks. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[28:31] | Still no one in there answering. | 还是没人接电话 |
[28:33] | Deacon, take Luca, Street and Alonso. | 迪肯 带上卢卡 斯特里特和阿隆索 |
[28:34] | Start on the two side, | 从左侧开始 |
[28:35] | check for signs of penetration around the building. | 检查大楼周围是否有闯入迹象 |
[28:37] | Hondo, Tan, you’re with me | 洪都 谭 你们和我一起 |
[28:38] | on a one-side breach, shallow to deep. Everyone copy? | 从正门进入大楼 由外至内搜查 大家收到了吗 |
[28:42] | Hey! You all got mouths, use ’em. Speak up. | 都长了嘴了 回答我 |
[28:45] | Roger. | 收到 |
[28:46] | – Roger. – Roger that. | -收到 -收到 |
[28:47] | – Roger. – Roger that. | -收到 -收到 |
[28:48] | All right, let’s roll. | 好 行动 |
[29:05] | She’s alive. | 还活着 |
[29:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[29:08] | Smoke, or some kind of gas. | 有烟雾 或者某种气体 |
[29:10] | Let’s mask up. | 带上面罩 |
[29:19] | Tan, mask on. | 谭 面罩 |
[29:30] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[29:32] | – Must be a sleeping agent. – The work of “The Chemist.” | -肯定是安眠药 -化学家的杰作 |
[29:35] | Got two more down over here. | 下面还有两个 |
[29:45] | Both still breathing. We gotta get them out of here. | 都有呼吸 得带他们离开 |
[29:47] | 30-David to D-Team. | 30D呼叫所有D队 |
[29:49] | All sides of the building are clear. | 大楼四周安全 |
[29:50] | – No signs of forced entry. – Copy that, 30-David. | -没有强行闯入迹象 -收到 30D |
[29:53] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 保持警惕 |
[29:54] | So, they didn’t breach the building | 所以他们没有从外面 |
[29:55] | from the outside or come in from the front. | 或者正门闯入大楼 |
[29:57] | Maybe we beat them here? The smoke was put in play remotely. | 也许我们先到 烟雾是遥控的 |
[30:00] | No. They went out of their way to get the blueprints | 不 他们费尽心思弄到了 |
[30:02] | of the building that used to stand here. | 这个地址之前的一栋建筑的建筑蓝图 |
[30:03] | They found another way in. | 他们肯定从别的地方进来了 |
[30:04] | Tan, evac these people and | 谭 带这些人撤离 |
[30:06] | get the paramedics to check them out. | 让医护人员给他们做下检查 |
[30:07] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:09] | Sanchez, lights. | 桑切斯 手电 |
[30:11] | 25-David, we have three victims, | 25D 有三名受害者 |
[30:13] | unconscious from inhaling unknown substance. | 因吸入不明物体而昏迷 |
[30:15] | Need R/A, my location. | 请派救援小组到我所处位置 |
[30:31] | Sanchez, you see that? | 桑切斯 看到了吗 |
[30:35] | Air looks clear here. Masks off. | 空气无毒 摘面具 |
[30:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:05] | LAPD! Show me your hands. | 洛城警局 举起手来 |
[31:10] | 27-David to D-Team, we are taking fire. | 27D呼叫D队 我们正遭到攻击 |
[31:12] | Suspects are in a sub-basement tunnel below the building. | 嫌犯在大楼下的地下隧道里 |
[31:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:15] | All units, this is 30 David. | 所有小队 这是30D |
[31:17] | Suspects are armed, | 嫌犯携带武器 |
[31:18] | proceed with caution. | 小心行事 |
[31:33] | Sanchez, they’re rabbiting. | 桑切斯 他们在逃窜 |
[31:35] | After you. | 你先走 |
[31:37] | 27-David to D-Team, suspects are in the tunnel heading north. | 27D呼叫所有D队 嫌犯在隧道向北移动 |
[31:40] | We are in foot pursuit. | 我们正徒步追捕 |
[31:43] | These old tunnels must date back to Howard Kyle’s designs. | 这些老隧道一定是霍华德·凯尔设计的 |
[31:45] | Which means they know the layout better, | 也就是说他们更熟悉地形 |
[31:47] | but they got to get past the topside perimeter | 但他们还是得穿过地面的警戒线 |
[31:49] | to make an escape. | 才能逃跑 |
[31:50] | These tunnels have switchbacks, | 这些隧道有很多弯折 |
[31:51] | but the decommissioned water channels run straight. | 但停用的水管是直的 |
[31:53] | That’s our play. | 这就是我们的策略 |
[31:53] | Come on, man! Move your ass! | 快点 伙计 跑快点 |
[31:55] | This cash is heavy, man! | 这些现金很重 伙计 |
[31:56] | You grabbed the light bag. | 你拿的包比较轻 |
[32:02] | Move! | 快走 |
[32:05] | Deacon, we’re moving northwest now, | 迪肯 我们正在向西北方向前进 |
[32:06] | probably 200 yards from where we dropped in. | 目前距下隧道位置大约180米 |
[32:08] | – Roger that! – 20-David to D-Team, | -收到 -20D呼叫D队 |
[32:10] | roll armored on that heading. | 全副武装朝同方向行进 |
[32:12] | You got to stay above these guys. | 你们必须在上方保持和嫌疑人同步 |
[32:13] | We’re on the move. Keep feeding us your position. | 我们马上行动 随时通报你们的位置 |
[32:20] | Hey, remember how we took down the Vargas brothers? | 还记得我们扳倒瓦加斯兄弟那次吗 |
[32:23] | Those tunnels in Little Tokyo? | 在小东京区的那些隧道里 |
[32:25] | Still on my “Greatest hits” List. | 至今还在我的”精选案件”列表里 |
[32:29] | We’re closing in on you! | 我们逼近你们了 |
[32:30] | You know that, right? | 你们也知道吧 |
[32:32] | It’s only a matter time before we lock your asses up. | 抓到你们只不过是个时间问题 |
[32:36] | Come on! | 快 |
[32:39] | I’m not gonna wait for you! | 我可不会等你 |
[32:42] | Help! | 救我 |
[32:44] | Brock? Brock! | 布洛克 布洛克 |
[32:52] | If you’re real good, we might come back for you after. | 你要是好好表现 我们一会说不定回来接你 |
[32:55] | Our latest greatest hit. | 我们最新的精选案件 |
[32:57] | Won’t mean a whole hell of a lot if the last one gets away. | 如果最后那家伙逃掉 就没什么可珍藏的了 |
[33:00] | What are we standing here for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[33:10] | 27-David to all D-Teams, | 27D呼叫D队全员 |
[33:11] | we are moving east, best as I can tell, | 我们正向东行进 以我最大的能力估算 |
[33:13] | about 100 yards from our last position. | 离我们上一个方位大约90米 |
[33:15] | Deac, be advised, suspect has a good lead on us. | 迪肯 注意 嫌犯领先我们很多 |
[33:19] | Roger that! We’re fanned out, | 收到 我们已经呈扇形散开 |
[33:20] | just south of you now, near Greeley. | 在你们南边的位置 靠近格里利街 |
[33:25] | LAPD! Stop right there! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[33:34] | Deacon, our suspect is above ground. | 迪肯 嫌疑人已经上到地面 |
[33:36] | I repeat, Garett is topside, making an escape. | 重复 盖瑞特已到地面 正在逃跑 |
[33:40] | Led us right to him, Hondo. We’re in pursuit. | 洪都定位完全准确 正在追捕 |
[33:43] | Eyes on suspect, Eighth and Greeley. | 看到嫌疑人 第八大街和格里利街方位 |
[33:46] | He’s headed for a car, mid-Greeley. | 他逃向一辆车 在格里利街中部 |
[33:53] | Garett Hillman, this is LAPD! Get out of the car, | 盖瑞特·希尔曼 我们是洛城警局 下车 |
[33:55] | put your hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[33:56] | Shut off the car, now! | 熄火 快点 |
[33:58] | Get your hands where we can see them! | 手放在我们能看到的位置 |
[34:04] | It’s over, Garett. Turn the engine off, | 都结束了 盖瑞特 关闭引擎 |
[34:07] | hands on the wheel and do not move. | 手放在方向盘上 不许动 |
[34:14] | Chris, rear window. | 克里斯 后窗玻璃 |
[34:17] | Switching to pepper balls. | 切换至胡椒弹 |
[34:25] | Get your hands where we can see them! | 手放在我们能看到的位置 |
[34:26] | – All right, all right! – Get out of the car, | -好 好 -下车 |
[34:28] | – put your hands in the air! – All right, all right! | -举起手来 -好 好 |
[34:30] | – I’m coming out. – Get out! | -我出来了 -快出来 |
[34:32] | On the ground right now-on the ground! | 趴到地上 趴地上 |
[34:34] | Hands behind your back! | 把手放到背后 |
[34:38] | 26-David. | 26D报告 |
[34:40] | Final suspect in custody. Show us Code 4. | 逮捕最后一名嫌疑人 无需增援 |
[34:55] | Team, hold up a sec. | 小队 稍等 |
[34:58] | I want to address something. | 我想和大家说两句 |
[35:00] | Usually, we do the after-action debriefs | 我们通常在现场 |
[35:01] | – while we’re still in the field. – This ain’t a debrief. | -做行动后小结 -这不是小结 |
[35:03] | I got nothing to criticize. | 我没什么要批评的 |
[35:05] | That was tight work back there. | 刚才大家做得很棒 |
[35:07] | Just a victory speech, huh? | 那就是胜利演说吗 |
[35:08] | No, let’s call it a confession. | 不 应该叫做坦白 |
[35:13] | All right, cards on the table, | 好 我和盘托出 |
[35:14] | I was sent here to figure out what’s in the water- | 我是被派来调查内幕的 |
[35:16] | see why this team imploded the past few months. | 看看为什么过去几个月来这支小队分崩离析 |
[35:20] | Officer Rogers getting killed on your watch; | 罗杰斯警员在你们眼皮底下牺牲 |
[35:23] | Deac, you recording other cops; | 迪肯 你暗自给其他警员录音 |
[35:24] | Hondo,you leaking to the Times… | 洪都 你给时报爆料… |
[35:25] | – You’re leaving out a lot of context.- You’re right. | -你漏掉了很多前因后果 -你说得对 |
[35:28] | I see that now. | 现在我看明白了 |
[35:33] | It’s clear I don’t need to pull you back together | 很明显并不需要我来让你们重新凝聚 |
[35:36] | you’re already kick-ass as a team. | 你们已经是很棒的小队了 |
[35:39] | I came here thinking this was gonna be a chore. | 我本以为这件差事会很繁琐无聊 |
[35:43] | But after today, I’m just looking forward to tomorrow. | 但今天任务之后 我非常期待明天 |
[35:48] | Great job, every one of you. | 干得漂亮 每个人都是 |
[35:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:52] | – We appreciate it. – Thanks. | -谢谢你这么说 -谢谢 |
[35:56] | Listen up. | 听我说 |
[35:59] | May not be what we expected, | 也许和理想还是有点差距 |
[36:01] | but we’re gonna make it work. | 但我们会想办法解决的 |
[36:03] | He’s lucky to have you, and so am I. | 他很幸运有你们 我也是 |
[36:07] | Just glad you’re finally back. | 很高兴你终于回来了 |
[36:09] | Glad we’re all back. | 很高兴我们都回来了 |
[36:10] | Sanchez ain’t wrong. | 桑切斯说得没错 |
[36:13] | It is gonna be fun, going forward. | 会很有趣的 向前看吧 |
[36:24] | Well, didn’t make things sound very temporary, did it? | 现在看来好像也没有那么暂时了 对吗 |
[36:30] | So, I guess 20-Squad’s back for good. And so are the rules. | 所以20队回归是不会变了 规矩也是 |
[36:36] | You know, I never thought I’d be disappointed | 我从没想过要继续和你共事 |
[36:39] | to have to keep working with you. | 会是一件这么让人失望的事 |
[36:43] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[36:47] | We keep doing what we’ve been doing. | 一如既往 |
[36:49] | For how long? | 多久 |
[36:51] | As long as we have to, I guess. | 直到不必再这么做为止 |
[37:07] | Sergeant Harrelson. | 哈里森警司 |
[37:09] | Just wanted to let you know, I’m glad to see you’re back. | 只是想告诉你 我很高兴你回来了 |
[37:11] | Means a lot. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[37:14] | We met before? | 我们认识吗 |
[37:15] | No, I’m Reece Tatum. | 不 我叫里斯·塔特姆 |
[37:17] | SWAT cadet. | 特警队学员 |
[37:19] | You taking on the system, calling out those racist cops? | 你挑战体制 揭发那些种族主义警察 |
[37:23] | You’re the reason some of us signed up for this. | 我们有人就是因为你加入了警队 |
[37:25] | Just wanted to let you know. | 只是想告诉你 |
[37:28] | I appreciate you, my man, I do. | 谢谢你 兄弟 真的 |
[37:31] | Good luck in the SWAT Academy. | 祝你在反恐特警队警校好运 |
[37:54] | Hey, Pop. | 老爹 |
[37:55] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[37:57] | Listen, I made some salmon if you’re interested– | 我做了三文鱼 如果你想吃的话 |
[37:59] | brown rice, broccoli. | 还有糙米饭 西蓝花 |
[38:01] | So, tell me: | 告诉我 |
[38:02] | how was the first day back to school? | 第一天回学校感觉如何 |
[38:06] | It was all right. | 还行 |
[38:08] | Seeing my team again felt real good. | 再次见到我的小队感觉真的很好 |
[38:12] | But watching another guy lead 20-Squad, | 但是看着另一个人带领20队 |
[38:15] | hearing him use my call sign… | 听着他用我的口号 |
[38:17] | Let me guess– flat-out sucked. | 我猜猜 很不爽 |
[38:20] | To be honest, it hurt. | 说实话 有点难受 |
[38:23] | You made your choice. | 你已经做出了决定 |
[38:26] | I did. | 是的 |
[38:27] | And I support that. | 我支持你的决定 |
[38:31] | Salmon’s in the fridge. | 三文鱼在冰箱里 |
[38:32] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢谢 老爹 |
[38:36] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[38:49] | Sorry to just drop by like this, | 抱歉不请自来 |
[38:51] | but, can we come in? | 但我们可以进去吗 |
[38:55] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:57] | Hondo, meet Renee. This is Hondo. | 洪都 这是蕾妮 这是洪都 |
[39:04] | – How you doing? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[39:07] | – Is everything okay? – Not really. | -你没事吧 -有事 |
[39:10] | Look, I know you and Deacon think | 我知道你和迪肯认为 |
[39:11] | I’m off base about Sanchez. | 我看错桑切斯了 |
[39:14] | And it’s true– I never vibed with the guy back in the day. | 是真的 以前我就对他没好感 |
[39:17] | And after our talk earlier, I was pretty much ready | 我们聊过后 为了整个团队的利益 |
[39:19] | to just roll with it for the sake of the team, | 我准备好与之共同进退 |
[39:21] | but I decided to make a couple of calls first. | 但我决定先打几个电话 |
[39:25] | Renee here, she’s a staffer for the police commission. | 蕾妮是警察委员会的工作人员 |
[39:31] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[39:33] | First, you did not hear any of this from me, okay? | 首先 这些话不是我告诉你的 |
[39:37] | I mean, I wouldn’t even be here except for the fact | 我真的很尊重你所做的事 把事情公诸于众 |
[39:39] | that I really respect you for what you did, going public. | 不然我也不会来这里了 |
[39:43] | – People needed to know. – Yes, they did. | -大家要知道这件事 -是的 |
[39:46] | So, when I heard that my boss and the others on the commission | 所以在我听说我上司和其他委员会成员 |
[39:48] | were demoting you, I thought, “Well, that-that’s not right.” | 要降你的职的时候 我心想”怎么能这样” |
[39:51] | It’s not. | 是的 |
[39:54] | The other day, | 有一天 |
[39:55] | when the bosses heard that you were returning to SWAT, | 上司们听说你要回归特警队的时候 |
[39:57] | they weren’t happy. | 他们很不满意 |
[39:58] | So, they came up with a plan. | 所以他们想了一个计划 |
[40:01] | A plan? | 计划 |
[40:03] | Rodrigo Sanchez. | 罗德里戈·桑切斯 |
[40:04] | They sent him to get you to quit. | 他们派他去把你弄走 |
[40:07] | It’s his one and only job there. | 那是他去那里唯一的工作 |
[40:08] | They offered him something big if he could do it. | 如果他能做到 他们会给他不小的奖励 |
[40:11] | Okay, hold up. | 等一下 |
[40:13] | Sanchez is in on this? | 桑切斯有份参与这件事吗 |
[40:16] | I overheard him telling my boss | 我无意中听到他和我上司说 |
[40:17] | that it wouldn’t take him long to get rid of you. | 他用不了多久就能把你弄走 |
[40:21] | Look, I am risking my job telling you this, | 我冒着丢工作的危险来告诉你这件事 |
[40:24] | but after talking to Luca, I just… | 但是在我和卢卡聊过之后 我只是 |
[40:27] | I thought you should know. | 我想你应该知道 |