时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 20-Squad’s been reinstated. | 20小队已经恢复了 |
[00:04] | Who’s team leader? | 谁是领队 |
[00:05] | I’m your new 20-David. | 我是你们新的20D |
[00:06] | Rodrigo Sanchez. | 罗德里格·桑切斯 |
[00:07] | I’m SWAT OG from before your time, | 你们来之前我就是特警队的老人了 |
[00:09] | and I worked with Hondo, Deacon, Luca. | 但我和洪都 迪肯 卢卡都共过事 |
[00:11] | They were all my brothers. | 我们都是好兄弟 |
[00:12] | I look forward to making you family, too. | 希望你们也成为我的亲人 |
[00:14] | – You good with this? – It is what it is. | -你没意见 -反正就是这么回事 |
[00:16] | There’s no way a guy like Sanchez | 桑切斯这种人回到这里来 |
[00:17] | comes back here without an agenda. | 一定是有所图谋 |
[00:19] | Let’s just wait and see what happens. | 走一步看一步吧 |
[00:21] | Rodrigo Sanchez. | 罗德里戈·桑切斯 |
[00:22] | They sent him to get you to quit. | 他们派他去把你弄走 |
[00:24] | It’s his one and only job there. | 那是他去那里唯一的工作 |
[00:26] | Sanchez is in on this? | 桑切斯有份参与这件事吗 |
[00:27] | I overheard him telling my boss | 我无意中听到他和我上司说 |
[00:28] | that it wouldn’t take him long to get rid of you. | 他用不了多久就能把你弄走 |
[00:30] | I know about your orders with the commission. | 我知道委员会给你的指令 |
[00:32] | I’m glad this is all out in the open now. | 我很高兴大家现在把话说出来了 |
[00:34] | – What the hell is going on here? – All it’s gonna take | -到底是怎么回事 -你只要 |
[00:36] | is one minor screwup to give the commission | 出一点点小差错 委员会就会 |
[00:37] | what it wants to send you packing. | 让你卷铺盖走人 |
[00:39] | So have some dignity | 所以你先辞职 |
[00:41] | and just walk away first. | 还能有点尊严 |
[00:45] | Please state the nature of your emergency. | 请说明您的紧急情况 |
[00:47] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[00:48] | Some guy broke into our house with a gun. | 有人持枪闯进了我们家 |
[00:50] | He’s shooting. | 他在开枪 |
[00:51] | 5814 La Goleta. | 拉戈利塔街5814号 |
[00:53] | Police are on the way, sir. | 警察马上就到 先生 |
[00:54] | Is anyone in the home injured? | 屋里有人受伤吗 |
[00:55] | My parents. I heard screams. | 我父母 我听到尖叫声 |
[00:57] | Then gunfire. Oh, God. | 然后就是枪声 天呐 |
[00:59] | – Is the man still inside the house? – Yeah. | -枪手还在屋内吗 -是的 |
[01:01] | I think he’s high on something. Oh! Oh, no. Oh, no. | 我觉得他嗑药了 不 不 |
[01:04] | He’s coming. He’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[01:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:08] | Sir, are you there? | 先生 你还在吗 |
[01:09] | This place is freaky quiet. | 这地方太安静了 |
[01:11] | Maybe the suspect already bolted. | 也许嫌犯已经逃跑了 |
[01:13] | Hold. | 停 |
[01:18] | He’s inside. | 他在里面 |
[01:19] | We’re being watched. Sanchez, | 我们被监视了 桑切斯 |
[01:22] | I think the suspect might be expecting us. | 我觉得嫌犯可能在等我们 |
[01:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:25] | Remember, everyone, we got three possible victims. | 记住 各位 里面可能有三名受害者 |
[01:27] | Tan, take point. | 谭 你打头阵 |
[01:28] | Stay sharp and don’t give up positions. | 保持警惕 不要暴露位置 |
[01:49] | Shots fired from inside. | 里面开火了 |
[01:50] | Deacon, emergency entry. | 迪肯 紧急破门 |
[01:53] | Tan, moving. | 谭 行动 |
[02:01] | 20-David. There’s blood in the kitchen. | 20D 厨房里有血迹 |
[02:03] | No sign of the victim. | 未发现受害者 |
[02:06] | – 27-David. Repeat. – 30-David. | -27D 重复一遍 -30D |
[02:08] | There was a struggle in the kitchen. | 厨房里发生过打斗 |
[02:09] | Suspect may have a gun and a knife. | 嫌犯可能有一支枪和一把刀 |
[02:12] | Move. | 行动 |
[02:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[02:17] | Clear. | 安全 |
[02:19] | Looks like they just moved in. Some kind of remodel. | 看来他们刚搬进来 在改造房屋 |
[02:29] | – LAPD! Drop that weapon! – Hands up now! | -洛城警局 放下武器 -举起手来 |
[02:32] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[02:34] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[02:36] | That’s a cardboard cutout. | 那是个人形纸板 |
[02:37] | Moving. | 行动 |
[02:39] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[02:43] | 26-David. Suspect is using a 12-gauge. Let’s move. | 26D 嫌犯用的是12号霰弹枪 我们走 |
[02:53] | – Hondo. Any sign of the residents? – Not yet. | -洪都 发现住户了吗 -还没有 |
[02:56] | Suspect may be forcing them to hunker down. | 嫌犯可能逼他们躲起来了 |
[02:58] | House like this, it might have a safe room. | 这种房子 可能会有安全屋 |
[03:00] | – The gunman could be in there with them. – What a nightmare. | -枪手可能跟他们在一起 -真是个噩梦 |
[03:03] | 20-Squad, be advised. We got a possible hostage situation | 20小队 请注意 发现加固的安全屋 |
[03:05] | – inside a fortified safe room. – Roger that. | -里面可能有人质挟持情况 -收到 |
[03:07] | Nothing in here. | 这里安全 |
[03:29] | – It’s clear. – Hondo. | -安全 -洪都 |
[03:33] | 20-David in. | 20D已就位 |
[03:36] | Safe room’s got to have its own power source. | 安全屋应该有单独的电源 |
[03:38] | Bet it’s in here. | 应该在这里 |
[03:48] | Thing’s reinforced. | 加固过了 |
[03:50] | It’s high-tech. 27-David. | 这是高科技 27D |
[03:52] | There is a safe room in the master suite. | 主卧里有个安全屋 |
[03:54] | Someone inside could be bleeding out. | 里面有人可能会流血致死 |
[03:55] | We got to find a way to override the system. | 我们得想办法强行切断系统 |
[03:58] | We’re looking, Hondo. | 我们在找 洪都 |
[04:02] | You try coming in here, | 你们要是敢进来 |
[04:03] | I’ll rain down holy hell on you! | 我会让你们下地狱 |
[04:05] | – Drop your weapon! – LAPD! Open the door! | -放下武器 -洛城警局 开门 |
[04:07] | Who’s in there with you? | 谁和你在一起 |
[04:08] | I got enough bullets in here to kill everybody! | 我这里的子弹足够杀死所有人 |
[04:10] | – Get the hell out! – 30-David. | -滚出去 -30D |
[04:12] | – Luca. – Go. | -卢卡 -走 |
[04:13] | If we don’t get this door open ASAP, | 如果我们不尽快把门打开 |
[04:14] | we’re looking at a triple homicide. | 这将会是一起三重谋杀案 |
[04:17] | Look, he found the power. Keep him talking. | 听着 他找到电源了 继续跟他交谈 |
[04:19] | Hey, man, what do you want? | 伙计 你想要什么 |
[04:20] | Is that a brother? | 还是个黑人吗 |
[04:22] | Man, how you gonna do me like this? | 兄弟 你怎么能这样对我 |
[04:23] | You’re the one who shot at me. | 是你朝我开枪的 |
[04:24] | Next time, I won’t miss. | 下一次我不会打偏了 |
[04:25] | Don’t be stupid! | 别犯傻 |
[04:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:28] | You know my damn name. | 你他妈认识我 |
[04:36] | Are you Derrick Nichols, the quarterback? | 你是德里克·尼克尔斯 那个四分卫吗 |
[04:38] | Luca, try this. | 卢卡 试试这个 |
[04:49] | This door opens, you’re a dead man! | 这门要打开 你就死定了 |
[04:52] | Okay, hey, hey. | 行了 |
[04:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:54] | I’m Sergeant Harrelson with the LAPD. | 我是洛城警局的哈里森警司 |
[04:56] | Someone called to report an armed intruder at this residence. | 有人报警说这所住宅有持枪闯入者 |
[04:58] | – Did you make that call? – No! | -是你打的电话吗 -不是 |
[05:00] | We didn’t call the police. | 我们没有报警 |
[05:03] | All right, Derrick, we’re gonna open the door. | 好吧 德里克 我们要打开门了 |
[05:05] | Don’t be stupid. Put the gun on the ground. | 不要犯傻 把枪放到地上 |
[05:06] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤了你 |
[05:08] | – All right. Three. – Here we come! | -好的 三 -我们进来了 |
[05:10] | Two. One. | 二 一 |
[05:13] | Need you to step out. | 需要你走出来 |
[05:17] | Is there anyone else in there with you? | 里面还有别人和你在一起吗 |
[05:19] | – Don’t. Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Show me your hands! | -别 -把手举起来 |
[05:21] | Show me your hands! Come out very slowly. | 把手举起来 慢慢走出来 |
[05:22] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot. Carolyn, it’s okay. | 别开枪 别开枪 卡罗琳 没事的 |
[05:25] | – Come on out. They’re cops. – I’m his wife. | -出来吧 他们是警察 -我是他妻子 |
[05:27] | – It’s okay. – I’m his wife. | -没事的 -我是他妻子 |
[05:29] | – Is there anyone else in the house? – No. | -房子里还有别人吗 -没有了 |
[05:33] | All right, come on out. | 好吧 出来吧 |
[05:34] | Come on out. Keep your hands up. | 出来吧 手继续举着 |
[05:36] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[05:37] | 27-David. We’re speaking with the residents upstairs. | 27D 我们正在和楼上的住户交谈 |
[05:39] | We’re a Code 4. | 无需援助 |
[05:40] | There is no intruder. | 没有闯入者 |
[05:42] | The 911 call was a hoax. | 911报警电话是骗人的 |
[05:44] | This was a swatting? | 是个虚假报警 |
[05:45] | Yeah, looks like it. | 看着是这样 |
[05:47] | But we’re gonna try and get some answers. | 但我们要努力找出真相 |
[05:49] | Like why the hell a shotgun was discharged on the police. | 比如为什么有人对警察开了枪 |
[05:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[05:54] | I got friends who kill for a living, Nichols. And guess what? | 我有朋友是职业杀手 尼克尔斯 你猜怎么着 |
[05:57] | They’re outside your house right now. | 他们现在就在你家外面 |
[05:59] | Say hi for me | 要是你看见他们了 |
[06:00] | if you see them before they put a bullet in your head. | 趁子弹还没射穿你的头 替我打个招呼 |
[06:02] | Got that message 30 seconds before you rolled up. | 你们出现前三十秒收到的信息 |
[06:05] | So when I saw movement in the yard, I just fired. | 所以我看到院子有动静时就开了枪 |
[06:06] | He’s telling the truth. He had no idea you were the police. | 他说的是真的 他不知道你们是警察 |
[06:10] | How’d you cut your hand? | 你的手是怎么破的 |
[06:12] | I was in the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[06:13] | Didn’t think I’d make it to my gun, | 觉得来不及去拿我的枪了 |
[06:14] | so I went for a knife. | 所以我就拿了把刀 |
[06:16] | Fumbled it, I guess. | 可能是慌乱中割伤了 |
[06:17] | You have any idea who would’ve left you a message like that? | 知道会可能给你留一条这样的信息吗 |
[06:19] | No clue. Who would want to do something like this to us? | 不知道 谁会想对我们做这样的事呢 |
[06:22] | It’s all so sick. | 太变态了 |
[06:23] | – A sick prank. – This is no prank. | -变态的恶作剧 -这不是恶作剧 |
[06:26] | This is attempted murder. | 这是蓄意谋杀 |
[06:27] | With us as the weapon. | 把我们当枪使 |
[07:20] | Imagine retiring in your mid-30s | 想象一下三十来岁退休 |
[07:22] | with a spread like this. | 有这么一座豪宅 |
[07:24] | After a decade as a franchise QB. | 还当了十年特权球员 |
[07:27] | Word is Nichols and his wife | 据说尼克尔斯和他妻子 |
[07:28] | have already flipped quite a few old spreads like this. | 已经倒卖了不少这样的旧宅 |
[07:31] | We should give the media a few sound bites, | 我们应该跟媒体交待一下 |
[07:33] | get ahold of any bad press. | 避免不实报道 |
[07:34] | You know how they love to start in on cops | 你知道出现虚假报警时 他们喜欢 |
[07:36] | – when there’s a swatting. – I, uh, | -怪在警察身上 -我… |
[07:38] | I need to know that, uh, you have 20-Squad buttoned down. | 我需要知道 你已经搞定20队了 |
[07:41] | Being team leader’s hard enough without any, you know, bad blood. | 即便没有嫌隙 领导队伍已经够难了 |
[07:45] | No bad blood, Commander. | 没有嫌隙 指挥官 |
[07:47] | You admitted in my office that | 你在我办公室亲口承认了 |
[07:48] | the police commission sent you to SWAT to push Hondo out. | 警察委员会派你来特警队把洪都挤走 |
[07:51] | Office politics doesn’t affect how I lead in the field. | 办公室政治不会影响我在出警现场的指挥 |
[07:54] | I like Hondo. | 我喜欢洪都 |
[07:56] | Everyone will be better off when he realizes it’s time to move on. | 等他明白该做下一步打算时 大家都会好过一点 |
[08:04] | The news made it here in record time. | 消息传得真够快的 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I can already see the headline. | 是啊 我已经能看到新闻标题了 |
[08:08] | “SWAT team terrorizes quarterback.” | “特警队吓坏四分卫” |
[08:10] | I had a call with the chief on the way over here. | 我过来时和局长通过电话 |
[08:12] | He’s treating it as the assassination attempt it was. | 他认为这是一起谋杀未遂案 |
[08:16] | Now, SWAT didn’t start it, but he wants us to finish it. | 虽然不是特警队挑起的 但他希望我们来结束它 |
[08:19] | Doing what he loves best. | 这是他最喜欢的 |
[08:20] | Soaking up the attention. | 博人眼球 |
[08:22] | Anyone else on the team know the truth about Sanchez’s agenda? | 团队里还有谁知道桑切斯的小算盘 |
[08:24] | No. Hondo wanted us to keep quiet | 没有了 洪都要我们保密 |
[08:26] | so we don’t poison the locker room. | 以免破坏团队的氛围 |
[08:27] | Yeah, he wants to wait it out. | 他想耗一耗 |
[08:28] | He figures Sanchez will get bored and move on eventually. | 他觉得桑切斯总会待不下去走人的 |
[08:32] | Days like this, I wonder why I even bother answering. | 出了这样的事 不明白为什么还要费神接电话 |
[08:34] | Same old vultures with the same old questions. | 一群秃鹫 问着一样的问题 |
[08:38] | I should take this. Excuse me. | 这个还是要接的 失陪 |
[08:41] | This is Hicks. | 我是希克斯 |
[08:46] | I don’t know how else to say it. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[08:48] | I have no idea who did this do us. | 我不知道是谁这么对我们 |
[08:49] | If I did, I wouldn’t be talking to you. | 要是我真知道 就不会找你们了 |
[08:50] | – I’d be handling it. – I don’t doubt that. | -我会亲自出马 -这个我信 |
[08:52] | That’s exactly what the culprit was counting on, | 这就正中凶手下怀 |
[08:54] | that you’d take things into your own hands. | 他就希望你亲自出手 |
[08:56] | You really can’t think of anyone who might want to hurt you? | 你真的想不到谁想伤害你吗 |
[08:58] | I can think of thousands. | 我能想到无数个 |
[09:01] | I’d see them every Sunday, | 我每周日都能见到他们 |
[09:01] | screaming how they want to tear me apart. | 听到他们尖叫着要撕碎我 |
[09:03] | He still gets heckled sometimes for that interception in Seattle. | 至今还有人为了西雅图那次截球质问他 |
[09:07] | Six damn years ago. | 都过去六年了 |
[09:08] | Think back. | 回想一下 |
[09:09] | Has either one of you ever been harassed by a stalker? | 你们两人谁被跟踪过吗 |
[09:12] | – No. – Never. | -没有 -从来没有过 |
[09:14] | Anyone you owe any money to? | 你们欠谁钱吗 |
[09:15] | Does it look like we’re in debt? | 看我们像是欠债的样子吗 |
[09:22] | I’ve been watching you play since your Dorsey days. | 从你在多尔西时我就看你比赛了 |
[09:24] | I went to Crenshaw. Decade ahead of you. | 我在克伦肖上的学 比你早十年 |
[09:28] | Crenshaw. Aw, man. | 克伦肖 天啊 |
[09:32] | You clowns were the worst. | 你们最烦人了 |
[09:33] | You remember that playoff game in Dallas? | 你还记得在达拉斯的季后赛吗 |
[09:36] | Season on the line, fourth and goal. | 赛季在即 你必须进球 |
[09:39] | You were rolling to your right, looking for your open man, | 你当时在往右 想要找没被防守的队友 |
[09:40] | but Davis was right there waiting to destroy you. | 但戴维斯就在你右边 等着撞翻你 |
[09:43] | He had about a hundred pounds on you. | 他比你重45公斤 |
[09:44] | Ended up flat on his back in the end zone. | 结果却是他被撞翻在球门区 |
[09:46] | See, I knew you were gonna run that ball even before the snap. | 开球之前就知道你会往右 |
[09:49] | I didn’t know before the snap. | 我自己都不知道 |
[09:51] | Sure, you did. | 你当然知道 |
[09:53] | You were eying the back right corner of that end zone. | 你当时正瞄着球门区的右边角落 |
[09:56] | It’s subtle, but you have a tell | 神情很细微 但你隐瞒事情时 |
[09:57] | when you’re holding something back. | 会有破绽 |
[09:59] | You were doing it way back in high school, | 你高中时的破绽是这个 |
[10:00] | and you did it just now. | 刚才也是这个 |
[10:03] | What aren’t you saying? | 你隐瞒了什么 |
[10:09] | You went to Crenshaw, | 你在克伦肖上学过 |
[10:11] | so you know how the old neighborhood works. | 所以你知道那边的街区是什么样的 |
[10:13] | You rise up out of there, | 你发达了 |
[10:15] | everybody you ever knew has got their hand out, | 每个你认识的人都会朝你伸手要钱 |
[10:17] | thinks you owe them something. | 觉得你欠他们 |
[10:18] | I never bit. | 我从不给他们 |
[10:20] | You give into one, next day a dozen show up. | 你给一个人钱 就会有更多人朝你要钱 |
[10:22] | It’s like feeding cats. | 就跟喂野猫一样 |
[10:23] | Think one of them’s jealous or angry enough | 你们觉得会有人特别嫉妒或生气 |
[10:25] | – to want to take you out? – I didn’t. | -以至于想对付你们吗 -当时不觉得 |
[10:27] | But now, who knows? | 现在 谁知道呢 |
[10:30] | They were my biggest fans. | 他们以前是我最忠实的粉丝 |
[10:32] | Now most of my hate mail comes from my old zip code. | 我大部分的恐吓信都来自我的老街区 |
[10:35] | You save any of these letters? | 你存着信吗 |
[10:37] | How about you, Carolyn? | 你呢 卡罗琳 |
[10:38] | Do you hang on to any of this hate mail? | 你有留着一些恐吓信吗 |
[10:40] | I just stuff them in a box. | 我把信件塞进一个箱子里了 |
[10:43] | I don’t want any of these people to get in trouble. | 我不想让这些人陷入麻烦 |
[10:45] | I’m sure most of them were just letting off some steam, | 我觉得大多数人只是在发泄 |
[10:48] | but some of it’s… | 但有些信… |
[10:50] | It’s awful. | 很吓人 |
[10:52] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[10:53] | They say Derrick’s a sellout. | 信上说德里克是叛徒 |
[10:56] | Say how they’re gonna hurt him. Hurt me. | 说会伤害德里克 还有我 |
[10:58] | Burn our house down. | 会烧了我们的房子 |
[11:00] | I thought it would stop when he retired, | 我以为他退役后就不会有人寄这种信了 |
[11:02] | but some people just want to tear down achievers. | 但有些人就是想毁了事业有成的人 |
[11:05] | Would you mind turning over this mail to us? | 你可以把这些信给我们吗 |
[11:10] | That’s my girl. | 这就是我的女人 |
[11:11] | Asked her out sophomore year of college | 大学二年级的时候我和她开始约会 |
[11:12] | and never looked back. | 从来没有后悔过 |
[11:16] | We about done here, guys? | 说完了吧 两位 |
[11:17] | I got some commitments I need to get to. | 我有点事 |
[11:19] | Actually, we were gonna ask both of you to come with us | 不好意思 你们得跟我们走 |
[11:21] | to enter protective custody until things cool down. | 接受保护性拘留 知道事态冷却下来 |
[11:23] | Sorry. I don’t think so. | 抱歉 不行 |
[11:25] | Are you opposed to a security detail? | 你不同意接受保护吗 |
[11:27] | Free bodyguards? Sure. | 免费的保镖 好啊 |
[11:29] | Just have them meet me out front. | 让他们到门口找我 |
[11:30] | Thanks for everything, guys. | 多谢你们所做的一切 |
[11:36] | All right, I’m gonna talk to Sanchez | 我需要跟桑切斯谈谈 |
[11:37] | and see if you and Luca can hang back. | 看你和卢卡能不能留下 |
[11:39] | – Do not let Nichols get out of your sight. – Roger that. | -别让尼克尔斯离开你的视线 -明白 |
[11:52] | Deacon. What’s up? | 迪肯 怎么了 |
[11:55] | May be none of my business, but… | 可能不关我的事 但是 |
[11:57] | that call you answered earlier. | 你之前接到的那通电话 |
[12:00] | You seemed pretty shook. | 你看上去很震惊 |
[12:01] | Does it have anything to do with the commission coming after Hondo? | 和委员会要针对洪都这事有关吗 |
[12:03] | Well, that’s a whole separate problem. | 完全是另外一件事 |
[12:05] | No, it’s got nothing to do with that. | 和那没关系 |
[12:07] | Okay. Just checking. | 好吧 就是问问 |
[12:10] | The call… | 那通电话 |
[12:13] | It was, um… | 是… |
[12:16] | about an old Jane Doe case I never really quite cracked. | 关于一起我之前一直没有侦破的一起无名女尸案 |
[12:21] | – Is it one I know? – No, it was my pre-SWAT days. | -是我知道的那个吗 -不 是来我特警队之前 |
[12:23] | I was still working Homicide. Come here. | 我当时还在凶案组 过来 |
[12:29] | It’s been 20 years now, believe it or not. | 已经过去二十年了 信不信由你 |
[12:32] | We found her body in the brush off Route 27. | 我们在27号公路边的灌木丛里发现的尸体 |
[12:35] | Poor girl was barely more than a kid. | 可怜的女孩 还只是个孩子 |
[12:37] | Newspapers dubbed her Highway Jane. | 报纸给她起了个绰号 叫”公路女尸” |
[12:40] | – It says she died of strangulation? – Yeah. | -报导上说她是被勒死的 -对 |
[12:42] | I caught her killer a month later. | 我在一个月后抓到了凶手 |
[12:44] | Interviewed him more times than I care to count, | 我都记不住审了他多少次 |
[12:47] | but he never told us who she was. | 但他不肯告诉我们她的身份 |
[12:49] | To be honest, I don’t even believe he knew. | 实话说 我觉得他根本不知道 |
[12:51] | So, I waited for someone to show up and claim her body, | 于是我想等人来认领她的尸体 |
[12:53] | but no one ever did. | 但没有人来 |
[12:55] | We buried her in an unmarked grave. | 我们把她葬在了一个无名墓下 |
[12:58] | Can’t imagine the pain. | 难以想象你有多难受 |
[13:00] | Yeah, it’s kept me up for nights for 20 years, | 二十年来每想起这件事 我就彻夜难安 |
[13:02] | not being able to help out whoever her family was. | 没能找到她的家人 |
[13:06] | I reach out to the coroner’s office a few times a year, | 我一年会去几次检尸官办公室 |
[13:09] | check the status on the case. | 跟进一下最新情况 |
[13:11] | – Is that the call you got? The coroner? – Yeah. | -所以电话就是他们打来的吧 -是的 |
[13:13] | Apparently,they ran her DNA through one of those | 他们把她的DNA在那个大家都在用的 |
[13:16] | ancestry databases everyone’s using. | 祖先数据库进行了比对 |
[13:18] | Think they’ve identified a first cousin. | 可能是确定了她的一名嫡系表亲 |
[13:20] | They track down this cousin yet? | 他们查到这个人的下落了吗 |
[13:22] | Well, I’ve been trying, but the phone just keeps ringing, | 我一直在联系他 但电话总是没人接 |
[13:23] | so who knows how old the contact info is. | 估计数据库的联系方式很久没更新了吧 |
[13:27] | Well, if only we knew somebody that had the equipment | 要是我们认识谁有设备 |
[13:31] | or resources to pull an address. | 或资源能调出地址就好了 |
[13:35] | -Any luck sourcing the 911 call? – Nope. | -报警电话查到什么线索了吗 -没有 |
[13:37] | But we know it was placed from a burner, | 只知道是用一次性手机打来的 |
[13:39] | just like the one that sent Nichols a death threat. | 就和给尼克尔斯发死亡威胁的一样 |
[13:41] | Same phone? | 同一支手机吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:42] | Whoever swatted Nichols, they covered their tracks, | 报假警的人隐藏了自己的行踪 |
[13:45] | but I’m not sure they’re the most sophisticated. | 但我觉得他们应该不太老练 |
[13:47] | Neither are some of these fans, | 这些粉丝也一样 |
[13:48] | judging by the grammar in these letters. | 从信中的语法就能看出来 |
[13:50] | Get this. I ran both calls through our voice ID software. | 看这个 我把两通电话放进咱们的语音识别软件里 |
[13:54] | I got friends who kill for a living. | 我有朋友是职业杀手 |
[13:57] | Suspect was just using a voice-changing app. | 嫌犯只是用了变音软件 |
[13:59] | – Simple, huh? – Word I’d use is “creepy,” but yeah. | -挺简单的吧 -挺瘆人的 不过确实 |
[14:02] | All right, bring the letters to Forensics. | 把信交给鉴证科的吉布斯警官 |
[14:04] | Have Officer Gibbs take a look. Tell him I sent you. | 让他看看 告诉他是我叫你去的 |
[14:06] | He owes me one. | 他欠我个人情 |
[14:07] | Can we help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:08] | Hi. Justin Wolf. Derrick Nichols’ manager. | 我是贾斯汀·沃尔夫 尼克尔斯的经理 |
[14:10] | I’d like to speak to whoever’s in charge here. | 请问这里谁做主 我想跟他谈谈 |
[14:12] | That’d be me. | 跟我说吧 |
[14:14] | What can I do for you, Mr. Wolf? | 沃尔夫先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[14:15] | The, uh, people after my client. | 威胁我的客户的那些人 |
[14:17] | How close are you to catching them? | 你们还要多久能抓住他们 |
[14:18] | Mr. Nichols send you here? | 是尼克尔斯先生让你来的吗 |
[14:20] | No, not explicitly, | 不算是 |
[14:21] | but Derrick pays me three percent. | 不过我拿了他百分之三的佣金 |
[14:23] | He knows that means I keep an eye on things for him. | 所以他的事情我都得帮他盯着 |
[14:25] | For three percent of his pay, you better do more than that. | 付你这么多钱 你可得更努力工作 |
[14:28] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我会的 |
[14:30] | Derrick pays me three percent | 德里克给我百分之三的佣金 |
[14:32] | to make sure he stays rich off the other 97%. | 是用来保证剩下的百分之九十七能他衣食无忧 |
[14:33] | Having a marquee quarterback for a client | 有个这么大牌的四分卫客户 |
[14:35] | that’s got to open some doors, too, right? | 你也一定收获良多吧 |
[14:36] | Doesn’t hurt, but I’m the one that pushed him | 多多益善 不过十年前是我逼他 |
[14:38] | to license his name ten years back. | 注册了他的姓名 |
[14:39] | And between that and the real estate, everything is paying off. | 这件事和房地产上 都赚到了钱 |
[14:42] | You really come here to talk shop? | 你来就是为了闲聊吗 |
[14:44] | ‘Cause I have a feeling you came here | 我感觉你来这 |
[14:46] | ’cause you want to tell us who might be trying to kill your client. | 是想告诉我们 谁有可能想杀害你的客户 |
[14:48] | Just thinking there might be some way | 我是想有没有可能 |
[14:49] | I could leave some sort of anonymous tip? | 匿名提供一些线索 |
[14:51] | We can keep a secret. | 可以为你保密 |
[14:52] | Not gonna write my name down in some report? | 不会把我的名字写进什么报告里吧 |
[14:56] | You see a pen? | 你看见笔了吗 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:01] | There’s this guy Dips from the old neighborhood. | 老社区里有个叫迪普斯的 |
[15:02] | Derrick’s handler since before he was drafted. | 德里克被选中之前有名经理 |
[15:05] | Now, over time, Dips got greedy, | 时间一久 迪普斯变贪了 |
[15:07] | and eventually, Derrick cut him out, | 最后 德里克和他解约了 |
[15:08] | and it ended very badly. | 收场挺难看的 |
[15:11] | He ever threaten Nichols’ life? | 他有没有给尼尔克斯发出过死亡威胁 |
[15:14] | The death threats were the least of it. | 死亡威胁已经算是挺客气的了 |
[15:16] | I mean, it got ugly in the end. | 我的意思是 两方闹得很僵 |
[15:17] | Smashed windshields, stolen jewelry. Punches were thrown. | 砸挡风玻璃 偷珠宝 打人 |
[15:20] | You know where this Dips guy is now? | 你知道这个叫迪普斯的在哪吗 |
[15:22] | Okay, last I heard, selling stolen car parts somewhere downtown. | 最后一次听人说 他在市中心卖偷来的汽车零件 |
[15:27] | Seems like Hondo’s had an extra eye on you lately. | 洪都最近好像很关注你 |
[15:29] | You mean since my mom died? | 你是说从我妈去世开始吗 |
[15:31] | I guess old habits die hard. | 职业病 |
[15:33] | – So, you guys are good now? – Yeah. | -那你们和好了 -嗯 |
[15:35] | I mean, I’m not thrilled that he ghosted us all | 他跟我们玩失踪 |
[15:38] | when he went to Mexico, but, uh… | 自己跑去墨西哥 我是有点不高兴 但是… |
[15:40] | he had a lot going on. | 他确实也有很多烦心事 |
[15:42] | We worked it out. | 我们把话说开了 |
[15:43] | Which one you think is Dips? | 你觉得他们哪一个是迪普斯 |
[15:45] | Guessing the guy ignoring the cops. | 我猜是是没看咱俩的那个 |
[15:47] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[15:48] | You Dips? | 你是迪普斯吗 |
[15:57] | Name is Michael. | 我叫迈克尔 |
[15:58] | The only ones call me Dips run with Derrick Nichols. | 只有和尼克尔斯一伙的那个人叫我迪普斯 |
[16:02] | You here ’cause he got swatted? | 你们来是因为有人给他报了假警吧 |
[16:04] | We’re here cause someone almost killed him. | 我们来是因为有人差点杀了他 |
[16:06] | Someone? Don’t you mean the cops? | 谁 你说的不是警察吗 |
[16:08] | Heard you just about did the deed, too. | 听说你也差点害死过他 |
[16:11] | Damn shame. | 真遗憾 |
[16:12] | You remember threatening to kill Mr. Nichols? Kill his family? | 你还记得你曾经扬言要杀掉他和他家人吗 |
[16:16] | That’s what he told you? | 他是这么说的 |
[16:18] | Me and him had words, yeah. | 我和他有过口角 没错 |
[16:20] | Didn’t know it was a crime. | 我不知道这也算犯罪 |
[16:21] | Ever place a phony call to 911? | 你曾打电话报过假警吗 |
[16:23] | Hell, no. I don’t need to hide behind the police. | 怎么可能 我没必要躲在警察后面 |
[16:27] | I’ll meet Nichols face-to-face. Anytime, anyplace. | 我愿意跟尼克尔斯当面对质 随时随地都行 |
[16:30] | I ain’t the only one he’s screwed over. | 不止我一个人被他欺压了 |
[16:33] | I read what they say online. | 我看了网上的评论 |
[16:36] | Lots of people say a lot of things about celebrities online. – | 很多人在网上对名人品头论足 |
[16:39] | They do. There’s this one forum of | 确实 有一个论坛 上面都是 |
[16:41] | I don’t know, haters. | 不知道怎么说 算是黑粉吧 |
[16:43] | – Maybe you should check them out. – What’ll we see if we do? | -或许你们该去看看 -能看到些什么 |
[16:45] | The dark side to L.A.’s golden boy. | 洛杉矶金童的阴暗面 |
[16:48] | Waitresses he didn’t tip. | 不给服务生小费 |
[16:49] | Caddies who saw him cheatin’ at golf. | 高尔夫球童看见他打球作弊 |
[16:52] | I read about it at night sometimes. | 有时候我会在晚上看看 |
[16:54] | Relaxes me. | 很放松 |
[16:57] | If someone wants to kill Nichols, | 如果有人想杀害尼克尔斯 |
[16:58] | they’re on that site, trust me. | 他们一定在那个网站上 相信我 |
[17:00] | Tell him I said good luck. | 替我祝他好运 |
[17:05] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[17:07] | When you spoke to Nichols, you get a sense | 你跟尼克尔斯聊过之后 有没有感觉 |
[17:08] | he rubs people the wrong way? | 他有点惹人厌 |
[17:10] | He’s rich and famous. That does it for some folks. | 他有钱又有名 有些人就是会讨厌他 |
[17:13] | I mean the people he knows. | 我是说他认识的人 |
[17:15] | Think he’s the type | 你觉得他是那种 |
[17:16] | that’d have someone in his own circle targeting him? | 会被圈内人针对的人吗 |
[17:18] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[17:20] | What type is that? | 那是什么类型 |
[17:24] | You know, I gave you time to make the right call. | 我给了你时间 让你做出正确的决定 |
[17:28] | Sticking around SWAT will be death by a thousand pinpricks, | 继续留在特警队会死得很惨 |
[17:30] | but that’s your choice. | 但这是你的选择 |
[17:31] | And I’m just fine with my choices. | 而我对自己的选择很满意 |
[17:33] | What about you, Sanchez? | 你呢 桑切斯 |
[17:35] | Whatever deal you cut with the commission, | 不管你跟委员会达成了什么协议 |
[17:36] | you’re only using it to climb the ladder. | 你都只是在利用它往上爬 |
[17:38] | You’re determined to make me the bad guy, huh? | 你一定要让我做坏人 是吗 |
[17:42] | That’s what you need, Hondo, that’s what I’ll be. | 如果这是你想要的 洪都 那我就做坏人吧 |
[17:44] | You do what you got to do, but ask yourself this. | 随便你做什么 但请你扪心自问 |
[17:47] | How happy are they gonna be with you in six months | 如果六个月后我依然在这里 |
[17:48] | when I’m still here? | 他们对你能有多满意 |
[17:50] | Our suspect’s back. | 我们的嫌犯又上线了 |
[17:51] | Just posted a death threat on the Nichols forum. | 刚刚在尼克尔斯论坛上发布了一条死亡威胁 |
[17:54] | Think I gave up? | 以为我放弃了吗 |
[17:55] | Think again. You’re dead, Nichols. | 再想想吧 你死定了 尼克尔斯 |
[17:58] | No one around you is safe. No one. | 你身边没有人是安全的 没有人 |
[18:01] | Where’s Nichols right now? | 尼克尔斯现在在哪里 |
[18:03] | 作者见面会 德里克·尼克尔斯 | |
[18:07] | 《传递时间:如何成为一名专业的四分卫》 德里克·尼克尔斯 著 | |
[18:17] | Hondo, what’s up? | 洪都 什么情况 |
[18:18] | There’s been a new threat on Nichols’ life. | 尼克尔斯收到了一条新的死亡威胁 |
[18:20] | He can’t be seen in public. You got to pull him. Now. | 不能让他出现在公众视野中 带他离开 立刻 |
[18:24] | Nichols? | 尼克尔斯 |
[18:24] | I’m coming for you! | 报应来了 |
[18:26] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[18:29] | LAPD! Stop right there! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[18:33] | Hey, hey, guys, guys, guys. Mr. Nichols. | 大伙儿 大伙儿 尼克尔斯先生 |
[18:36] | Down, everyone! | 所有人 趴下 |
[18:38] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[18:39] | – Let me go! I’m gonna kill him! – I said down! | -放开我 我要杀了他 -叫你们趴下 |
[18:41] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[18:45] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[18:47] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背在身后 |
[18:49] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[18:51] | You’re dead, Nichols! | 你死定了 尼克尔斯 |
[18:53] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[19:01] | Nichols is the criminal. | 尼克尔斯才是罪犯 |
[19:02] | Look, assault is a felony, Mr. Wagner. | 听着 人身伤害是重罪 瓦格纳先生 |
[19:04] | And what’s the punishment for destroying a marriage, huh? | 那破坏他人婚姻要怎么罚 |
[19:07] | Son of a bitch screwed my wife. | 那狗娘养的睡了我老婆 |
[19:09] | The way I see it, Nichols assaulted me first. | 在我看来 是尼克尔斯先侵犯了我 |
[19:12] | I was on his O-line for five years. | 我在他的进攻线上打了五年 |
[19:15] | I spent half my career protecting his ass, | 半个职业生涯都是在保护他 |
[19:17] | and this is how he repays me? By sleeping with my wife? | 他就这样报答我 睡我的老婆 |
[19:20] | That’s why you want him dead? | 这就是你想杀了他的原因 |
[19:22] | – Who says I want him dead? – You did. | -谁说我想杀了他 -你说的 |
[19:23] | About eight times. Tried to bash his head in, too. | 说了大概八次 还想把他的脑袋锤扁 |
[19:26] | Or easier just to get him shot up by police, right? | 或者让他被警察射杀更简单 对吧 |
[19:29] | At least this time, you weren’t using us to cover your tracks. | 至少这次你没有利用我们掩盖自己的踪迹 |
[19:31] | Using you? The hell are you talking about? | 利用你们 你在说什么 |
[19:33] | The swatting you put into motion. | 你报的假警 |
[19:35] | I had nothing to do with any swatting. | 报假警的事情跟我无关 |
[19:36] | Look, Nichols had an affair with your wife, all right? | 你老婆跟尼克尔斯有婚外情 对吧 |
[19:38] | – Motives don’t get stronger. – Yeah, | -没有比这更强的动机了 -没错 |
[19:40] | but I only heard about him and Amanda an hour ago. | 但我一个小时前才刚听说他和阿曼达的事 |
[19:42] | You heard from who? | 从谁那里听说的 |
[19:44] | The radio. | 广播上 |
[19:46] | DJs reported breaking news about him and Amanda. | 电台主播报道了阿曼达跟他的爆炸新闻 |
[19:50] | They read the texts, | 播报他们之间的短信 |
[19:51] | talked about the pics. | 谈论被拍到的照片 |
[19:52] | Look, I was on my way home from the gym when I flipped a U-turn, | 我本来健完身要回家的 临时决定调头 |
[19:56] | decided to come crash Derrick’s book signing instead. | 去德里克的签售会砸场子 |
[19:59] | I had nothing to do with whatever happened before that. | 在这之前发生的任何事都跟我没关系 |
[20:03] | Someone hacked Nichols’ email, | 有人黑入了尼克尔斯的邮箱 |
[20:04] | leaked the affair to Bad Behavior. | 把婚外情的事泄露给了《不良行为》电台 |
[20:06] | Whoever’s behind this was trying to goad an angry husband | 此事背后的主谋是在试图煽动一个愤怒的丈夫 |
[20:08] | into finishing the job for them. | 借他之手来干事 |
[20:10] | Just about got Nichols killed, too. | 也差点就杀掉了尼克尔斯 |
[20:12] | Now the press is blaming this lineman for swatting Nichols, | 现在媒体在说是这个前锋恐吓了尼克尔斯 |
[20:14] | acting like the whole thing’s case closed. | 搞得好像案子已经破了 |
[20:16] | All right, they can report whatever they want, | 他们想怎么报导都行 |
[20:18] | but this isn’t over. | 不过这件事还没有结束 |
[20:19] | Nichols and his manager are on their way here. | 尼克尔斯和他的经理正在赶来这里 |
[20:23] | All right, get in touch with someone in that newsroom. | 联系那个新闻编辑部的人 |
[20:25] | Whoever leaked them this stuff’s | 泄露这个消息的人 |
[20:26] | involved in the plot to kill Nichols. | 肯定跟杀害尼克尔斯的人脱不了干系 |
[20:28] | Get a name. | 查出这个人是谁 |
[20:38] | Gail Morgan? | 盖尔·摩根吗 |
[20:38] | – Yeah? – Robert Hicks, LAPD. | -我是 什么事 -我是洛城警局的罗伯特·希克斯 |
[20:41] | This is my colleague, Sergeant Kay. | 这位是我的同事 凯警司 |
[20:43] | I was wondering if we could get a word? | 我们能不能跟你聊聊 |
[20:45] | Yeah, sure. What about? | 当然 什么事 |
[20:47] | Well, 20 years ago, | 二十年前 |
[20:48] | a young woman was murdered, and she was never identified. | 一名年轻女子被人杀害 身份一直不明 |
[20:51] | Recently, they put her DNA into a family tree database | 最近 他们将她的DNA放入一个家谱数据库中 |
[20:55] | and matched to just one relative. | 和她的一位亲戚相匹配 |
[20:58] | You. | 也就是你 |
[20:59] | You’re her first cousin. | 你是她的嫡系表亲 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry, I’m not sure I understand. | 抱歉 我有点不明白 |
[21:04] | Do you have any cousins who may have dropped off the grid, | 二十年前 你有没有一位表亲 |
[21:07] | say, 20 years ago? | 和家人失联过 |
[21:08] | She might’ve looked like this. | 她可能长成这样 |
[21:13] | I don’t know what to say. I mean, I… | 我不知道该说些什么 我… |
[21:15] | I didn’t even know I had any cousins. | 我完全不知道我还有表亲 |
[21:17] | Mom was an only child, and I never knew my dad. | 妈妈家只有她一个小孩 我不知道自己的生父是谁 |
[21:21] | I guess this girl must be from his side? | 这个女孩一定是他那边的 |
[21:23] | Yeah, she, uh, she’d be his niece. | 对 应该是他的侄女 |
[21:26] | Ma’am, we’re eager to track down this girl’s parents, | 女士 我们很想查到这个女孩的父母 |
[21:28] | and you’re the closest we’ve come to in two decades. | 而你是我们这二十年来能找到的和她最亲近的人 |
[21:30] | I mean, if you could tell us anything | 你能不能告诉我们 |
[21:33] | about your father’s side of the family? | 一点关于你父亲那边的家庭的信息 |
[21:34] | Where they’re from? How many siblings? | 他们是哪里人 有几个兄弟姐妹 |
[21:37] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[21:38] | Mom never talked about him. | 妈妈从没有提起过他 |
[21:40] | I tried to get her to open up before she died, | 在她生前我也很想让她开口 |
[21:42] | but she wasn’t much of a fan. | 但她就是不愿意 |
[21:45] | The only thing I got from that side was a few birthday cards. | 唯一我从他那边得到的东西就是几张生日贺卡 |
[21:49] | Those stopped when I was a kid. | 我小时候就没有再也没有寄来过了 |
[21:50] | Did you happen to hang on to those cards? | 我你有没有把那些贺卡保留下来 |
[21:53] | Why would I? | 为什么要这么做 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:56] | I-I’ve got to get ready for my shift. | 我要准备上班了 |
[21:59] | You want this thing back? | 这个你还要吗 |
[22:02] | Well, thanks for your time, ma’am. | 谢谢你的时间 女士 |
[22:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:05] | Sorry for the intrusion. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[22:08] | Hey, the cops ever catch her killer? | 警察有捉到凶手吗 |
[22:11] | A long time ago. | 很久之前已经捉拿归案了 |
[22:13] | He’s dead now. | 现在已经死了 |
[22:19] | When I asked you about enemies, | 我之前问你有没有什么敌人 |
[22:21] | husbands of women that you’re sleeping with | 你睡了的女人的丈夫 |
[22:22] | are exactly the people that I meant. | 正是我所指的 |
[22:25] | And I’m guessing there’s other women? | 我猜你不止睡了这一个女人吧 |
[22:26] | And other husbands? | 有有妇之夫吗 |
[22:27] | I should’ve said something to you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:37] | It’s Carolyn. | 是卡洛琳 |
[22:39] | She must’ve seen the news. | 她一定看到新闻了 |
[22:41] | Go ahead and answer it. | 接吧 |
[22:42] | We’ll give you some space. | 我们回避一下 |
[22:44] | I don’t have football anymore. | 我已经失去了橄榄球 |
[22:47] | If I don’t have Carolyn, I don’t know who I am. | 要是再失去卡洛琳 我就不认识自己了 |
[22:50] | What do I even say? | 我该怎么说 |
[22:54] | Call her back and tell her the truth. | 打给她 实话实说 |
[22:57] | That you’re sorry. | 说你很抱歉 |
[22:58] | But then I’d recommend you do more listening | 不过之后我建议你多倾听 |
[23:00] | than you do talking. | 少说话 |
[23:01] | My life’s a lie. | 我的一生就是个谎言 |
[23:03] | Sure, I had talent, | 是 我有天赋 |
[23:04] | but once it started paying off, the money, the women… | 但是等我开始飞黄腾达后 金钱 女人 |
[23:09] | I’m a weak man. | 我是个意志薄弱的人 |
[23:11] | Maybe all this is just the chickens coming home to roost. | 或许这一切都是我自食恶果 |
[23:18] | You can’t change the past, man. | 你无法改变过去 |
[23:20] | But you can’t fix things with Carolyn | 但如果你死了 |
[23:22] | if you ain’t alive to do it. | 就永远也弥补不了卡洛琳 |
[23:33] | 30 years on the force, | 我在警队干了三十年 |
[23:34] | you’d think I’d know to not get my hopes up. | 我应该知道不能抱太大希望 |
[23:36] | Technology keeps getting better. | 科技在进步 |
[23:38] | Unidentified victims get their names back every day. | 每天都有身份不明的受害者拿回自己的姓名 |
[23:41] | You just got to give it time. | 再耐心等等 |
[23:42] | If time were the answer, she’d have her name. | 如果时间能解决问题 她应该已经有身份了 |
[23:46] | Her parents would know what happened to her. | 她的父母就能知道她的下落了 |
[23:47] | They could at least visit her grave. | 至少他们能找到她的墓碑 |
[23:55] | When you were working Homicide, | 你在凶杀组 工作时 |
[23:58] | I’m guessing Highway Jane wasn’t the only Doe file | 我猜公路女尸不是唯一一个 |
[24:00] | that you couldn’t close. | 不能结案的无名尸体案 |
[24:02] | What is it about this case? | 这个案子有什么特别的 |
[24:09] | You know, I always said that Barb and the kids were my life, | 我总是说芭芭拉和孩子们是我的命 |
[24:12] | but I’m, I’m not sure that was true early in my career. | 但在我职业生涯早期恐怕不是这样 |
[24:16] | I wanted Detective so bad, I’d bring every case home; | 我太想成为一名警探 我把每个案子都带回家 |
[24:19] | I hardly saw JP or Molly. | 很少见到JP或莫莉 |
[24:22] | Finding a-a young girl, that must’ve really hit home. | 发现一名年轻女孩的尸体 一定击中了你的软肋 |
[24:24] | Always does. | 永远都是 |
[24:26] | But that’s not why this stuck in my craw. | 但这不是我放不下这个案子的原因 |
[24:29] | Late one night, Molly came across the case file on my desk. | 某天半夜 莫莉无意中看到了我桌上的案宗 |
[24:34] | What’d she see? | 她看到什么了 |
[24:35] | Crime scene photo… or enough of one. | 现场照片 或是会之类的东西 |
[24:42] | I used to look out my window | 我习惯看向窗外 |
[24:44] | and record myself, | 给自己录音 |
[24:45] | then I’d play back every fact, every detail. | 然后回放每个证据 每个细节 |
[24:49] | That’s how I worked my way through a case back then. | 我之前办案子就是这样 |
[24:52] | But one night, | 但有天晚上 |
[24:54] | I turned around, | 当我转过身 |
[24:56] | and Molly was there. | 莫莉在身后 |
[24:58] | Curled up in a corner. | 蜷缩在一个角落 |
[25:00] | She couldn’t have been there more than ten seconds | 她在那没有超过十秒钟的时间 |
[25:01] | when I realized… | 当我发现她时 |
[25:03] | she saw the photo on my desk. | 她看到我桌子上的照片 |
[25:05] | So I threw this thing down and I ran over to her. | 于是我把这个东西扔在地上 跑向她 |
[25:10] | And I, uh… | 我… |
[25:14] | I had to explain to my little girl | 我要跟我的女儿解释 |
[25:15] | that the world can be a dangerous place. | 这个世界可能是个危险的地方 |
[25:19] | You seem to remember it all pretty clearly. | 这一切你好像历历在目 |
[25:22] | I can’t forget it. | 我忘不了 |
[25:25] | And then when she calmed down, | 等她冷静下来后 |
[25:26] | you know, the questions started– | 她问了我很多问题 |
[25:27] | who’s out looking for the girl? | 谁在找这个女孩 |
[25:29] | Where are her parents, you know? | 她的父母在哪 |
[25:31] | She asked me to promise that I would find Jane Doe’s real name. | 她要我答应她一定要查出这个女孩的名字 |
[25:35] | And promise I’d bring her back to her mom and dad, so… | 保证把她带回她爸爸妈妈身边 所以… |
[25:40] | …I promised. | 我许下了承诺 |
[25:42] | I swore it. | 我发了誓 |
[25:43] | You did what was best for your kid at the time. | 你做了当时对你的孩子最好的事 |
[25:47] | It’s all you can do. | 你也只能如此 |
[25:48] | Yeah, months went by, | 是啊 好几个月过去了 |
[25:51] | and eventually Molly stopped asking about the case, but… | 莫莉终于没有再过问这个案子 但是… |
[25:54] | she never looked at me the same way again. | 她再也没有用那样的眼神看过我 |
[25:59] | At least that’s how it felt. | 至少我是这么觉得的 |
[26:02] | I’ve seen you two together. | 我见过你们在一起时的样子 |
[26:04] | Molly adores you. | 莫莉很崇拜你 |
[26:06] | No… I-I know. | 不 我知道 |
[26:07] | I-I know she loves me. | 我知道她爱我 |
[26:09] | It’s not that. | 不是那个 |
[26:11] | I think it made her sad to find out her dad was | 我觉得这件事让她发现她的爸爸 |
[26:13] | a guy who made promises that he couldn’t keep. | 是个不遵守诺言的人 这让她很伤心 |
[26:16] | So from then on, every case I got, | 所以从此以后 我接的每个案子 |
[26:18] | it was a reminder of | 都提醒着我 |
[26:19] | that piece of our relationship my job took away. | 我的工作夺去了我和她之间的一部分感情 |
[26:28] | When someone puts time and money into attempted murder, | 当有人在企图谋杀中投入时间和金钱时 |
[26:30] | they’re what we call a persistent threat. | 他们就是我们所谓的持续性威胁 |
[26:32] | Whoever’s after Derrick, you sure they’ll try again? | 你确定针对德里克的那伙人会再次下手 |
[26:34] | Well, you sure they won’t? | 你确定他们不会了吗 |
[26:35] | I spoke to the newsroom manager at Bad Behavior. | 我和《不良行为》的编辑部经理聊过了 |
[26:37] | She won’t give up the source of the Nichols affair. | 她不肯透露尼克尔斯外遇事件的爆料人 |
[26:39] | Did you tell her someone’s life is at stake? | 你跟她说了有人有生命危险了吗 |
[26:41] | I did. I pushed as hard as I could. | 说了 我已经尽力施压了 |
[26:42] | Call her back. Ask her if she wants to report the news | 再打给她 问她是想报导新闻 |
[26:45] | or she wants to be the news. | 还是想成为新闻 |
[26:47] | Here’s what you asked for, Sanchez. | 这是你要的东西 桑切斯 |
[26:48] | – Nichols’ latest statement. – Great. | -尼克拉斯的最新证词 -很好 |
[26:50] | All right, I want to go over this with Nichols. | 好了 我想跟尼克拉斯过一遍这个 |
[26:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:53] | I saw him in that corner on the phone, but that was a while ago. | 我刚看到他在那边角落里打电话 但已经有一阵子了 |
[26:56] | Carolyn left him a voice mail. He was calling her back. | 卡洛琳给他留了一条语音信息 他在回电话 |
[26:59] | He wouldn’t have left without me. | 他不会不跟我说一声就走的 |
[27:03] | This is Derrick, leave a message. | 我是德里克 请留言 |
[27:06] | Straight to voice mail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[27:07] | Maybe he wanted to speak to Carolyn face to face. | 或许他想和卡洛琳当面聊 |
[27:10] | – You think he took off? – I really hope not. | -你觉得他走了 -希望不是这样 |
[27:11] | His guard’s down, and somebody out there is after him. | 他的保镖 |
[27:14] | I wonder what Carolyn said in the message? | 我想知道卡洛琳在语音里说了什么 |
[27:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:16] | A few of my clients gave me access to their passcodes | 我有几个客户把密码给了我 |
[27:17] | just in case they get locked out of their accounts. | 以防他们的账户被锁 |
[27:22] | Here. | 就是这个 |
[27:23] | I’m in his voice mail. | 我进了他的语音信箱 |
[27:24] | We have Carolyn. If you want her to live, | 卡洛琳在我们手上 如果你不想她死 |
[27:26] | call back in five minutes for instructions. | 五分钟内回电 听我指示 |
[27:28] | If you’re not alone when you do, your wife is dead. | 如果你不是一个人 你老婆就死定了 |
[27:31] | God, I hope Derrick knows what he’s doing. | 天呐 希望德里克知道自己在干什么 |
[27:33] | He doesn’t. | 他不知道 |
[27:42] | Cops posted at the Nichols house haven’t seen Carolyn in an hour. | 安排在尼克尔斯家的警察有一个小时没看见卡洛琳了 |
[27:46] | Don’t know when, but she was taken. | 不知道什么时候 但她确实被带走了 |
[27:48] | Well, we pinged Nichols’ cell. | 我们定位了尼克尔斯的手机 |
[27:49] | He ditched it in a trash can a few blocks away. | 他在几个街区外把手机扔进了一个垃圾箱 |
[27:52] | We’re pinging Carolyn’s phone, too. | 我们现在还在定位卡洛琳的手机 |
[27:53] | Trying to see when it went dark. | 想查下她的手机什么时候失去信号的 |
[27:54] | Whoever kidnapped her is using her as bait | 绑架她的人是想利用她为诱饵 |
[27:56] | trying to lure Nichols out. | 引尼克尔斯出洞 |
[27:58] | He should’ve said something to us. | 他应该告诉我们的 |
[27:59] | He’s desperate– he’ll do whatever they say, | 他太心急了 他们要他做什么就做什么 |
[28:00] | meet wherever they want. | 要他去哪就去哪 |
[28:01] | All right, bring up his enemies list. | 调出他的敌人的名单 |
[28:04] | This is who we’re looking at. | 我们现在在查的事这几个人 |
[28:06] | Tony Hill mailed nine death threats | 托尼·希尔在尼克尔斯最后一个赛季时 |
[28:08] | to Nichols during his final season. | 给他寄过九封死亡威胁的信 |
[28:09] | Blake West is an active user on the Nichols-bashing site. | 布莱克·韦斯特是抨击尼克尔斯网站的活跃用户 |
[28:13] | Nichols’ golf buddy, Ed, | 尼克尔斯的高尔夫球球友 艾德 |
[28:14] | is the only one in his circle with so much as a speeding ticket. | 是他圈内唯一一名有犯罪记录的 一张超速单 |
[28:17] | We’ve had eyes on these three the past few hours? | 这些人前几个小时都在我们的监视之下 |
[28:19] | Then there’s no way any of them are the kidnappers. | 那绑匪不可能是他们 |
[28:22] | We know who hacked into Nichols’ emails | 知道是谁黑进了尼克尔斯的电邮 |
[28:24] | and leaked the affair to the press. | 把他出轨的事曝光给媒体了 |
[28:25] | This guy Ollie Jones. | 就是他 奥利·琼斯 |
[28:27] | Who is he to Nichols? | 他是尼克尔斯的什么人 |
[28:31] | 个人信息报告 奥利·琼斯 | |
[28:32] | Are you sure you don’t know him? | 你确定你不认识他吗 |
[28:33] | I’ve never seen that guy in my life. | 我从没见过这人 |
[28:35] | Why do I get the feeling you don’t believe me? | 怎么感觉你并不相信我 |
[28:37] | What about Ollie’s old boss? | 那你认识奥利的之前的上司吗 |
[28:38] | Ever lay eyes on this guy? | 有没有见过这个人 |
[28:41] | Yeah, that’s Sam Greer. | 见过 那是山姆·格里尔 |
[28:43] | Personal trainer to elite athletes, | 顶尖运动员的个人训练师 |
[28:45] | turned his business into a coaching empire…you know, | 把他的生意做成了个训练帝国…而且 |
[28:47] | Derrick almost cut a deal with him last month, | 德里克上个月差点和他达成交易 |
[28:49] | but it, uh, fizzled out at the last minute. | 但 在最后一刻胎死腹中 |
[28:52] | Why? You think Greer had something to do with this? | 怎么 你们认为格里尔和这事有关吗 |
[28:55] | Don’t know. How big a deal we talking? | 不好说 交易金额有多大 |
[28:56] | 60 million, give or take. | 六千万吧 差不多 |
[28:59] | You didn’t think to mention this? | 你之前没觉得该和我们说下这事吗 |
[29:01] | Why would I? The deal fell through. | 为什么要说 交易又没成功 |
[29:02] | Well, if Greer thinks Nichols screwed him out of money | 如果格里尔认为尼克尔斯毁了他的财路 |
[29:04] | like that, killing Nichols could be retribution. | 他可以杀了尼克尔斯来报复 |
[29:07] | Coaching empire, my ass. | 训练帝国个鬼 |
[29:09] | The IRS has been levying Greer’s accounts, | 国税局在查格里尔的税 |
[29:11] | garnishing 80% of his income. | 他百分之八十的收入都是虚假的 |
[29:13] | Sports Commission’s after him, too. | 体育委员会也在起诉他 |
[29:14] | There are doping allegations involving ten student-athletes. | 他有十名运动学员被指控服用兴奋剂 |
[29:15] | 洛杉矶郡加利福尼亚最高法院 原告 加利福尼亚体育委员会 被告 山姆·格里尔 | |
[29:17] | Hearing’s set for next week. | 下周就是听证会 |
[29:19] | He gets banned from contact with athletes, | 他已经被禁止和运动员接触 |
[29:21] | he’s financially ruined. | 他的财务情况完全垮了 |
[29:22] | Somebody’s been keeping his head above water, | 有人在帮他勉强维持 |
[29:23] | depositing five grand a week cash into his account. | 每周给他账户打入五千美元 |
[29:27] | This isn’t a one-man job. | 这可不是个人行动 |
[29:28] | Greer has help from someone well-off. | 格里尔有个富有的帮手 |
[29:33] | You. | 是你 |
[29:33] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[29:35] | – I never lied to you. – You’re the one who put Nichols | -我从没向你说过谎 -最早就是你 |
[29:37] | in bed with this con man in the first place. | 把尼克尔斯和这个骗子拉到一起的 |
[29:40] | Exactly how well do you know Sam Greer? | 你到底有多了解山姆·格里尔 |
[29:42] | Not well at all, okay? | 根本不怎么了解 好吗 |
[29:44] | I didn’t bring Nichols the Greer deal, I swear to you. | 不是我撮合尼克尔斯和格里尔交易的 我发誓 |
[29:47] | The voice mail from the kidnappers. | 绑匪们的语音留言 |
[29:48] | We got a location on the cell phone. | 被我们追溯到了手机定位 |
[29:49] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 |
[29:50] | No, but I know where they were when they left the message. | 不知道 但我知道他们留言时在哪 |
[29:53] | Two pings surfaced on Highway 14 | 有两处定位出现在14号高速附近 |
[29:54] | like they were headed to Mission Valley | 他们好像在去往米申山谷的路上 |
[29:56] | Wait, Mission Valley? | 等等 米申山谷 |
[29:57] | That’s where Greer’s training facility is. | 格里尔的训练基地就在那 |
[29:58] | That was part of his pitch. | 那也是他卖点之一 |
[30:00] | A flagship football facility for up-and-coming athletes. | 一个为未来之星准备的旗舰橄榄球场 |
[30:03] | Remember where it is exactly? | 记得具体地址吗 |
[30:05] | Yeah, you don’t forget a pitch like that. | 当然 那种场地可不是轻易能忘记的 |
[30:07] | Place is right here. | 就是这里 |
[30:08] | It’s huge, you can’t miss it. | 场地很大 很难认不出来 |
[30:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:32] | Carolyn? | 卡洛琳 |
[30:35] | Anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[30:38] | I came alone! | 我自己来的 |
[30:44] | You get recognized on the way? | 你在路上被认出来了吗 |
[30:46] | No. | 没有 |
[30:47] | I laid low, like you said. | 我很低调 就像你要求的那样 |
[30:49] | Better hand over that little hooker pistol you got there. | 最好把你那娘炮手枪交出来 |
[30:57] | You want to see your wife? | 想见你老婆吗 |
[30:59] | We got business first. | 先谈生意 |
[31:15] | Locker rooms, offices. | 更衣室 办公室 |
[31:17] | Plenty of spots Greer could be holding them. | 格里尔有很多地方可以囚禁他们 |
[31:19] | Well, that’s why this is a covert entry. | 所以我们要偷偷地进去 |
[31:20] | We got to come up with a rescue plan | 必须在他们知道我们来了之前 |
[31:22] | before they know we’re here. | 想出一个营救方案 |
[31:22] | Who knows what he’ll do if he gets spooked first? | 要是先吓着了他 谁也说不好他会做出什么事来 |
[31:24] | No need to find out. | 没必要知道 |
[31:26] | We’ll stay out of sight until we locate Nichols and Carolyn. | 先隐蔽 直到找到尼克尔斯和卡洛琳的准确位置 |
[31:28] | I want visual confirmation before we move in. | 进入前 我需要目视判定 |
[31:31] | Luca, Chris, we need heat signatures from everyone in there. | 卢卡 克里斯 我们需要里面所有人的热影像 |
[31:34] | Deac and Tan will breach the side door. | 迪肯和谭破侧门进入 |
[31:36] | Hondo and Street, meet you inside. | 洪都和斯特里特 到屋内和我汇合 |
[31:37] | Let’s roll. | 行动 |
[31:38] | – You got it. – Roger that. | -好的 -收到 |
[31:51] | Tan, go. | 谭 上 |
[32:01] | – We’re in. – All right. | -门开了 -好的 |
[32:02] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:31] | Hit the wall-someone’s coming! | 靠墙 有人来了 |
[32:47] | There’s 42 million in that account. | 账户里有四千两百万 |
[32:49] | Make the transfer. | 现在转账 |
[32:51] | I told you, not until I see my wife. | 我说过 我要先见到我妻子 |
[32:54] | Bring her over! | 带她过来 |
[33:00] | I’m sorry for everything, baby! | 发生的一切我都很抱歉 宝贝 |
[33:01] | Did they hurt you? | 他们有伤害你吗 |
[33:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:04] | Whatever he wants, just give it to him. | 不管他要什么 都给他 |
[33:06] | If I give it to him, he’ll kill us! | 如果我给他 他会杀了我们 |
[33:07] | Enough! | 够了 |
[33:09] | Just listen to your wife. | 听你老婆的 |
[33:11] | Or maybe | 不然 |
[33:13] | I’ll just shoot her first! | 我先杀了她 |
[33:14] | No! No, no, no, don’t! | 不不不 不要 |
[33:15] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[33:17] | Where’d that come from? | 哪儿来的声音 |
[33:18] | Anyone got ears? | 有人听见吗 |
[33:19] | Sounded like the southwest corner of the field house. | 听上去在建筑物的西南角 |
[33:22] | Hang tight, we’re getting a read. | 稍等 正在获取热成像 |
[33:25] | I’m counting six heat signatures. | 我检测到了六个热信号 |
[33:27] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[33:46] | – I can’t make out who’s down there. – We got to get closer. | -无法分辨目标身份 -走近一点 |
[33:49] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[34:02] | 30 yards out. | 三十码外 |
[34:03] | I see Carolyn. Both hostages are in view. | 我看见了卡洛琳 人质都已进入视线范围 |
[34:06] | We good to move in? | 要行动吗 |
[34:06] | – We have eyes on all suspects? – That’s a negative. | -看到所有嫌犯了 -没有 |
[34:08] | Only a partial view of Greer. | 只能看见格里尔 |
[34:10] | No angle on the other gunmen yet. | 还没看到其他枪手 |
[34:11] | Stay put until we have eyes. | 目标全部出现之前按兵不动 |
[34:16] | Wait a minute, something ain’t right. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[34:23] | I think the wife’s in on it. | 他老婆也有份 |
[34:26] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[34:27] | Carolyn and Greer are working together. | 卡洛琳和格里尔是一伙的 |
[34:29] | She’s not a hostage? | 她不是人质 |
[34:29] | No, she’s faking it. | 不是 她在做戏 |
[34:31] | Nichols is being set up. We got to move. | 尼克尔斯被耍了 我们得行动了 |
[34:33] | No one move. This is my call. | 都别动 听我指挥 |
[34:36] | Sanchez, you’re not hearing me. | 桑切斯 你没在听我说话 |
[34:37] | Things are about to get real bad. | 情况会变得很糟糕 |
[34:39] | Stand down, Sergeant. | 原地待命 警司 |
[34:40] | Do it or she dies! | 照我说的做 不然我杀了他 |
[34:43] | Move in! | 行动 |
[34:45] | LAPD! Drop the weapons right now! LAPD! | 洛城警局 放下武器 洛城警局 |
[34:47] | Drop the gun! Turn around, | 放下枪 转过去 |
[34:48] | drop your gun! Drop it! Get on your knees! | 放下枪 放下 跪下 |
[34:50] | I am not going down for this! | 我是不会就范的 |
[34:51] | Just let her go. Please. | 放开她 我求求你 |
[34:52] | Step aside, Nichols! | 让开 尼克尔斯 |
[34:54] | You want a hostage, take me! | 你想要人质 抓我吧 |
[34:55] | Get out of the way! What are you doing?! | 让开 你在干什么 |
[34:57] | Derrick, your wife’s in on it, man! | 德里克 你老婆和他是一伙的 |
[35:00] | The two of them have been working | 他们两个一起设下圈套 |
[35:01] | together to take you out. | 就是为了引你出来 |
[35:03] | That’s insane! Derrick, look at me! | 胡说八道 德里克 看着我 |
[35:05] | Baby, please tell me it’s not true! | 宝贝 告诉我这不是真的 |
[35:07] | It’s not. | 当然不是 |
[35:08] | Of course it isn’t! | 别听他乱说 |
[35:09] | You believe some random cop over me? | 你听一个不认识的条子的 不信我 |
[35:11] | Derrick, ask her to explain | 德里克 让她解释 |
[35:13] | why she’s been holding Greer’s hand. | 为什么牵着格里尔的手 |
[35:18] | Fine. | 行 |
[35:20] | You want real, Derrick? | 你想要真相 德里克 |
[35:24] | You ended this marriage a long time ago. | 很久以前这段婚姻就被你毁了 |
[35:27] | I’ve stood by you since I was 19. | 十九岁起我就和你在一起了 |
[35:30] | Camps, playoffs, getting released. | 训练营 季后赛 解约 |
[35:33] | It’s always been about you. | 你永远只在乎自己 |
[35:36] | Your lies. | 你的谎言 |
[35:37] | Your women. | 你身边的女人 |
[35:40] | With me and Sam… | 但我和山姆在一起 |
[35:42] | things are different. | 情况完全不一样 |
[35:47] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
[35:48] | Get back! Drop your weapon! | 回来 丢掉武器 |
[35:49] | Take it easy, Greer! | 悠着点 格里尔 |
[35:50] | Just calm down! | 冷静 |
[35:57] | I’ll kill him if you don’t stay back! | 再不退后我就杀了他 |
[36:00] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里也不去 |
[36:01] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:05] | We’re inside, staying out of sight. | 我们进来了 嫌犯视线范围外 |
[36:07] | I’m coming up at eight o’clock, Luca’s at four. | 我在八点钟方向 卢卡在四点钟方向 |
[36:09] | Soon as one of us gets an angle on Greer, | 等我们中一人找到了击毙格里尔的角度 |
[36:11] | – you want us taking the shot? – Yes. | -我们要开枪吗 -开枪 |
[36:16] | – Your best bet is to give up right now. – Shut up! | -你最好现在投降 -闭嘴 |
[36:18] | Just let me, just let me think. | 让我 让我想想 |
[36:21] | – Just do what he says, man. – I said shut the hell up! | -照他说的做 -你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[36:23] | Don’t do anything stupid! | 别做傻事 |
[36:25] | Nichols is in the way. | 尼克尔斯挡住了 |
[36:26] | If he took one more step to the right, I’d have the shot. | 如果他再向右走一步 我就能开枪 |
[36:37] | Move in! | 行动 |
[36:38] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:40] | On the ground! Drop it! | 放在地上 放下 |
[36:41] | Drop your weapon! Hands behind your head now! | 放下武器 手放在头后 |
[36:44] | – Suspect down. – Where’d she go? | -嫌犯倒地 -她去哪儿了 |
[36:46] | Where’s Carolyn? | 卡洛琳在哪儿 |
[36:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[36:52] | Don’t move! Don’t move. | 不准动 不准动 |
[36:54] | Get off me, bitch! | 放开我 贱人 |
[36:58] | I got her. | 我抓住她了 |
[37:08] | Deacon, I’m glad you’re here. | 迪肯 你来了正好 |
[37:11] | I want to apologize for dumping that on you, the thing with Molly. | 我想向你道歉 我不该让你听我说莫莉这件陈年旧事 |
[37:14] | Don’t mention it. | 没事 |
[37:16] | Commander… | 指挥官 |
[37:18] | something you got to see. | 有个东西你得看看 |
[37:21] | “Father marks five year anniversary | “父亲寻找失踪女儿 |
[37:23] | in search for his missing daughter.” | 五周年纪念” |
[37:26] | It’s from The Rochester, Minnesota Chronicle,2006. | 这是2006年《明尼苏达纪事报》上的 |
[37:31] | Jane Doe. We found her. | 那个无名女尸 我们找到她了 |
[37:33] | How? | 怎么找到的 |
[37:34] | Well, there was something about the way | 你问那个表亲 |
[37:36] | the cousin answered your questions | 父亲那边寄来生日贺卡的事时 |
[37:37] | about the birthday cards from the other side of the family. | 她回答时的神情有些异样 |
[37:39] | So I went back and talked to her again. | 所以我又回去找她 |
[37:42] | Asked if she’d take a closer look. | 问她能不能仔细找找 |
[37:45] | She found one. | 她找到了 |
[37:46] | She hadn’t kept the envelope, but she let me take the card, | 她没保留信封 但是让我把卡拿走了 |
[37:49] | and I brought it to the lab for the hell of it. | 我把卡送去实验室检验 |
[37:50] | And turns out, there was a faint imprint from a pen on the back | 结果发现 卡片背面有轻微笔痕 |
[37:55] | with the sender’s address. | 印着寄信人的地址 |
[37:58] | Barely make out the name. | 勉强还原出了姓名 |
[37:59] | Braun– do we have contact information for her family? | 布劳恩 我们有她家人的联系信息吗 |
[38:01] | There is no family. | 她没有家人 |
[38:03] | Her father died a few years ago. | 她父亲几年前过世了 |
[38:06] | Her mother passed away when she was young. | 她母亲在她小时候就过世了 |
[38:09] | Kimberly was their only child. | 金伯莉是他们唯一的孩子 |
[38:14] | So all those years I obsessed | 这么多年来 |
[38:16] | about what her parents were going through. | 我一直想查清楚她父母发生了什么事 |
[38:18] | They’re gone. | 他们过世了 |
[38:19] | There’s no one to tell. | 无从得知了 |
[38:21] | Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[38:23] | you can stand down. | 你可以卸下担子了 |
[38:29] | That’s her. | 这就是她 |
[38:31] | Kimberly Braun. | 金伯莉·布劳恩 |
[38:44] | Nichols. | 尼克尔斯 |
[38:47] | I respect what you did today. | 我尊重你今天做的事 |
[38:49] | Before you knew the truth about Carolyn. | 在你知道卡洛琳的真相之前 |
[38:51] | Running into danger. | 冲进危险当中 |
[38:52] | It wasn’t smart, but it was heroic. | 虽然这样不明智 但是很英勇 |
[38:55] | Not football hero. | 不是橄榄球场上的英雄 |
[38:56] | Real hero. | 是真正的英雄 |
[39:01] | I hated you guys. | 以前我讨厌你们 |
[39:02] | You know… Crenshaw. | 克伦肖美洲豹队 |
[39:06] | Y’all beat us three out of my four years in high school. | 我高中四年来 你们三年都打赢我们 |
[39:10] | Yeah, we didn’t think much of Dorsey, either. | 我们也没把多尔西当对手看待 |
[39:12] | You play? | 你也打橄榄球 |
[39:14] | – College? – Thought about it. | -在大学里吗 -有想过 |
[39:16] | Joined the Marines instead. | 后来加入了海军陆战队 |
[39:18] | You ever regret not going for it? | 后悔过吗 |
[39:20] | My daddy’s dream was to watch me play at Grambling. | 我老爸梦想着我在格兰布林州立大学打球 |
[39:22] | But I was stubborn. | 但我很固执 |
[39:25] | So you chose to do the opposite. | 所以你选择做相反的事 |
[39:27] | Something like that. | 差不多是吧 |
[39:28] | I was good, though– maybe not a five star recruit like you, | 我很厉害 也许不是像你这样的五星级新人 |
[39:31] | and I probably wasn’t gonna go pro. | 我可能也不会成为职业选手 |
[39:33] | But you never know. | 但你也无从得知 |
[39:35] | I ain’t gonna lie. | 说实话 |
[39:37] | Can’t help but wonder sometimes. | 有时我忍不住会去想 |
[39:39] | You know what I always wanted to be? | 你知道我一直想做什么吗 |
[39:43] | A cop. | 警察 |
[39:45] | I guess nobody told you what they pay cops. | 看来没人告诉你警察的薪水有多少 |
[39:51] | Good luck with everything, man. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[39:53] | Thank you, man, appreciate it. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[39:54] | – All right. – Stay up. | -好了 -加油 |
[40:01] | Second-guessing me in front of the team? | 在团队面前质疑我吗 |
[40:04] | Textbook insubordination. | 不服从命令的典型范例 |
[40:05] | Give me a break, Sanchez. | 别找茬了 桑切斯 |
[40:07] | I was just passing along what I was seeing. | 我只是把我看到的告诉你 |
[40:08] | You’re making this easy, Hondo. | 你说得倒是轻松 洪都 |
[40:12] | Strike two. | 第二回了 |
[40:13] | One more, and you’re looking at a mandatory disciplinary hearing. | 再有一次 你就要面临强制纪律听审了 |
[40:17] | Just remember… | 记住 |
[40:18] | you wanted to do this the hard way. | 是你想要对着干的 |
[40:28] | You’re gonna help her, right? | 你会帮她吧 |
[40:30] | I’m going to do everything I can. | 我会竭尽所能 |
[40:32] | No, promise me you’ll help her, Dad. | 不 答应我你会帮她 老爸 |
[40:34] | Molly, I swear it, I’ll help her. | 莫莉 我发誓 我会帮她的 |
[40:38] | What grade was she in? | 她是哪个年级的 |
[40:40] | I… I don’t know, sweetie. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[40:43] | But I do know she’s in heaven. | 但我知道她在天堂 |
[40:45] | I know her friends are there, maybe her grandparents, | 我知道她的朋友在那 也许她爷爷奶奶 |
[40:48] | her dog, | 她的狗狗都在 |
[40:50] | and toys to play with. | 还有玩具可以玩 |
[40:52] | Okay, honey? Come here. | 亲爱的 来 |
[41:09] | That’s why Sanchez took this job | 所以桑切斯接手这份工作 |
[41:12] | to get Hondo to quit. | 逼洪都辞职 |
[41:13] | That’s awful. | 太恶心了 |
[41:16] | We got to do something. | 我们要想点办法 |
[41:17] | What’s in this for Sanchez? | 桑切斯这么做有什么好处呢 |
[41:18] | Your guess is as good as ours. | 你的猜想和我们一样 |
[41:20] | How’s Hondo holding up anyway? | 洪都怎么样了 |
[41:22] | He’s hanging in there. | 还撑得住 |
[41:26] | I take it you filled them in? | 你和他们说了 |
[41:28] | Sorry. We-we-we had no idea. | 抱歉 我们完全不知道 |
[41:32] | What can we do to help? | 我们怎么能帮到你 |
[41:34] | I don’t know what we can do. | 我不知道我们能做什么 |
[41:36] | Besides wait him out. | 只有跟他耗着 |
[41:37] | – I’m done waiting, man. – Yeah, so am I. | -我不想再耗下去了 -我也是 |
[41:39] | You’ve done so much for all of us. | 你已经为我们大家做了这么多 |
[41:40] | It’s time for us to return the favor. | 我们是时候报恩了 |
[41:42] | You don’t need to face this on your own. | 你不必一个人面对这些事 |
[41:45] | So we’re in agreement then. | 所以大家都一致同意 |
[41:48] | We solve this problem… | 我们把这个问题 |
[41:51] | once and for all. | 彻底解决掉 |