时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s my mom, isn’t it? | 是我妈妈 对不对 |
[00:03] | Your mother passed away. | 你母亲去世了 |
[00:04] | There were no signs of force or trauma. | 没有暴力或者外伤的迹象 |
[00:07] | But drugs. | 毒品呢 |
[00:07] | Paraphernalia and residue. | 吸毒用具和毒品残余 |
[00:09] | I donated a piece of my liver in a risky surgery, | 我冒着生命危险做了场手术 给她捐了一部分肝脏 |
[00:12] | and she O.D.’s. I loved her, | 而她吸毒过量而死了 我爱她 |
[00:13] | but at least now I know she’s at peace. | 但至少现在我知道她安息了 |
[00:16] | I couldn’t live with myself | 如果我不给她生存的机会 |
[00:17] | if I hadn’t given her every chance. | 我一辈子也无法心安 |
[00:18] | I really admired you for doing that for her. | 我真的很敬佩你为她做的一切 |
[00:20] | 20-Squad’s been reinstated. | 20小队已经恢复了 |
[00:22] | Who’s team leader? | 谁是领队 |
[00:22] | Sanchez. | 桑切斯 |
[00:23] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[00:24] | There’s no way a guy like Sanchez | 桑切斯这种人回到这里来 |
[00:25] | comes back here without an agenda. | 一定是有所图谋 |
[00:27] | I know about your orders with the commission. | 我知道委员会给你的指令 |
[00:29] | He’s trying to get me to quit | 他想逼我辞职 |
[00:30] | as payback for being a whistleblower. | 借机报复我揭发同行的事 |
[00:31] | If it wasn’t me, | 即便不是我 |
[00:32] | they would just send somebody else. | 他们也会派其他人来 |
[00:34] | Second-guessing me in front of the team. | 在团队面前质疑我吗 |
[00:37] | Textbook insubordination. | 不服从命令的典型范例 |
[00:38] | Strike two. One more and you’re looking | 第二次了 再有一次 你就要面临 |
[00:40] | at a mandatory disciplinary hearing. | 强制纪律听审了 |
[00:42] | Sticking around SWAT will be death by a thousand pinpricks, | 继续留在特警队会死得很惨 |
[00:44] | but that’s your choice. | 但这是你的选择 |
[00:46] | And I’m just fine with my choices. | 而我对自己的选择很满意 |
[00:47] | What about you, Sanchez? | 你呢 桑切斯 |
[00:48] | I take it you filled them in? | 你和他们说了 |
[00:49] | You’ve done so much for all of us. | 你已经为我们大家做了这么多 |
[00:51] | It’s time for us to return the favor. | 我们是时候报恩了 |
[00:52] | You don’t need to face this on your own. | 你不必一个人面对这些事 |
[00:54] | So we’re in agreement, then: | 所以大家都一致同意 |
[00:55] | we solve this problem once and for all. | 我们把这个问题彻底解决掉 |
[01:03] | Baby, I wish we could stay here all day. | 宝贝 真希望我们能在这里待一整天 |
[01:06] | Mm, it’s nice having the place to ourselves. | 家里只有我们真好 |
[01:10] | I got to say, though, it’s a little too quiet. | 我得说 这里有点太安静了 |
[01:12] | No Pops singing in the shower, | 没有老爸在洗澡时唱歌 |
[01:14] | Darryl walking around banging doors. | 没有达瑞尔到处敲门 |
[01:17] | When are your mom and dad back? | 你爸妈什么时候回来 |
[01:19] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:21] | I mean, it’s weird enough that they went on vacation together | 他俩离婚35年了 一起去度假 |
[01:22] | 35 years after getting a divorce, but… | 已经够奇怪了 但是… |
[01:25] | now they make it sound like | 现在他们说得好像 |
[01:26] | they’re gonna live out their retirement on a cruise ship. | 他们会在游轮上度过退休生活 |
[01:28] | I can think of worse ways to spend my golden years. | 我能想到些更糟糕的方式度过我的壮年 |
[01:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:33] | How are you feeling about them rekindling their relationship? | 你对他们重归于好有何感想 |
[01:39] | As long as my pops is good to my mom… | 只要我爸对我妈好… |
[01:43] | I’m okay with it. | 我不介意 |
[01:46] | I guess we got to get the day started. | 我想我们得开始新的一天了 |
[01:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:55] | How’s Darryl doing? | 达瑞尔怎么样了 |
[01:56] | He’s doing great. | 他挺好 |
[01:57] | Kid moves into his own place, | 这孩子搬去了自己家 |
[01:58] | and he magically learns the art of washing dishes. | 还神奇地学会了洗碗之术 |
[02:02] | It’s called “adulting,” | 这叫”成长” |
[02:03] | and it’s good for him to be independent. | 独立对他有好处 |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:07] | He still comes over when he runs out of milk. | 他家牛奶喝完了还是会过来 |
[02:09] | Corner store’s a little closer, but, you know… | 街角的商店更近点 但你懂的 |
[02:14] | I’m proud of him. | 我为他骄傲 |
[02:17] | The garage is doing okay, | 修车店还不错 |
[02:19] | he’s acing his college classes, | 大学成绩优异 |
[02:21] | and he paid back most of the money | 而且他向我借的创业资金 |
[02:23] | that he borrowed from me to start the business. | 大部分都已经还给我了 |
[02:24] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[02:25] | I told you his plan was solid. I’m glad you listened to me. | 我就说过他的计划很周全 我很高兴你听进去了 |
[02:29] | I’m glad I did, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[02:30] | And I’ll be doing a whole lot more of that in the future. | 以后我会听得更多 |
[02:33] | That a promise? | 这是承诺吗 |
[02:34] | Yes, honey. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | Something else the matter besides empty-nest syndrome? | 除了空巢综合症还有别的问题吗 |
[02:45] | Damn, woman. | 该死 女人 |
[02:46] | I forgot how hard it is to hide anything from you. | 我都忘了瞒着你有多难了 |
[02:54] | When I got back from Mexico, | 我从墨西哥回来的时候 |
[02:56] | I had a real clear idea of what I wanted. | 我很清楚我想要什么 |
[03:00] | You. | 你 |
[03:03] | And I also had a sense of purpose. | 当然我也有使命感 |
[03:06] | I knew I wanted to be a bridge | 我知道我想成为 |
[03:07] | between the LAPD and the community. I just… | 洛城警局和社区间的桥梁 我只是 |
[03:12] | I didn’t realize how hard it was gonna be. | 我没想到会这么困难 |
[03:15] | No one at LAPD is real interested | 现在警察局里的人 |
[03:16] | in hearing what I have to say at the moment. | 没有一个对我说的话真正感兴趣 |
[03:18] | Mm, that’s got to be frustrating. | 那一定很让人沮丧 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:22] | But… | 但是 |
[03:24] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[03:25] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[03:26] | I got to figure out breakfast. | 我得想想早餐吃什么 |
[03:29] | Pancakes? | 烤松饼 |
[03:30] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[03:31] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[03:36] | Some nutjob sent the mayor anthrax through the mail. | 有个疯子给市长寄了携带炭疽热病毒的信件 |
[03:39] | I-I spotted the envelope. | 我查看了信封 |
[03:40] | The address looked like some toddler | 地址的字迹像是 |
[03:42] | had written it with his hands tied behind his back. | 手被绑在背后的小孩写的 |
[03:44] | Anyway, the FBI said that the mayor would’ve died | 总之联调局认为 多亏了我 |
[03:46] | if it wasn’t for me. | 市长才逃过一死 |
[03:49] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:50] | Yo, I had this super cool date last night. | 我昨晚的约会非常成功 |
[03:52] | You want to hear the juicy deets? | 想听劲爆细节吗 |
[03:54] | I just ate breakfast. | 我刚吃了早饭 |
[03:55] | I took this woman Angie out for sushi. | 我带安吉去吃寿司 |
[03:57] | Angie used to be a pro surfer | 她之前是专业冲浪手 |
[03:59] | but who now happens to work for the mayor. | 现在恰好在市长手下干活 |
[04:01] | Took me three rounds of sake, | 上了三轮清酒 |
[04:03] | but I got her to spill the 411 on Sanchez. | 终于让她跟我漏了桑切斯的底 |
[04:06] | Lay it on me. | 说来听听 |
[04:06] | She said this guy on the police commission, Miles Kosas, | 她说警察委员会有个叫迈尔斯·科萨的人 |
[04:09] | offered to pull strings at CHP | 跟桑切斯说 只要他能让洪都辞职 |
[04:11] | and get Sanchez a job on the governor’s protection detail | 他可以从加州高速巡逻队找关系 |
[04:14] | if he can get Hondo to quit SWAT. | 把桑切斯搞进州长的安保队 |
[04:16] | Sanchez couldn’t keep his mouth shut about it, apparently. | 桑切斯大嘴巴 就把这事捅出去了 |
[04:18] | Governor’s detail? That’s a prime gig. | 州长安保队 这可是好活 |
[04:19] | Yeah, which is why Sanchez | 对 所以桑切斯 |
[04:20] | is on such a mission to get Hondo out the door. | 才那么想扫洪都出门 |
[04:23] | Always chasing the prize. | 追名逐利 |
[04:26] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[04:27] | Well, we make him realize that it’s mission impossible. | 让他知道 这任务不可能完成 |
[04:29] | If we can convince Sanchez that Hondo’s not going anywhere… | 若我们能让桑切斯明白 洪都不可能走 |
[04:33] | maybe he throws in the towel. | 也许他就放弃了 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 行 |
[04:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:43] | My mom’s funeral is this afternoon, and… | 我妈的葬礼今天下午举行 |
[04:48] | doesn’t look like anyone’s gonna be there. | 好像没有什么人能去参加 |
[04:50] | No one? | 一个人也没有 |
[04:52] | Except for me and the chaplain. | 就我和牧师 |
[04:53] | And one of us is getting paid. | 牧师还要收费 |
[04:56] | It’s just depressing. | 真让人难受 |
[04:58] | Imagine dying and no one showing up to say goodbye. | 想想死后都没人来跟你告别 |
[05:03] | A hundred people showed up to my mom’s funeral. | 我妈的葬礼来了一百人 |
[05:05] | Most of them just for the open bar after. | 大部分人都是为了仪式后的免费酒水 |
[05:08] | It’s not about how many people turn up. | 来人多少并不重要 |
[05:09] | The funeral’s for you, no one else. | 葬礼是为自己举办的 不是为别人 |
[05:12] | It’s your chance to say goodbye. | 这是你跟她告别的机会 |
[05:17] | At my mom’s funeral, my, uh… my Uncle Sarzo gave me | 在我妈的葬礼上 萨尔索叔叔给我一支白玫瑰 |
[05:21] | a white rose to lay on the coffin. | 让我放棺材上 |
[05:24] | I was so angry at her for getting behind the wheel drunk, | 我当时很气我妈酒后驾车 |
[05:27] | for… for dying… | 气她抛下我们去了 |
[05:30] | I didn’t even make it halfway up the aisle. | 我都没坚持住走到棺材那 |
[05:32] | I ran out of the church, and I… | 跑出了教堂 |
[05:35] | I walked all the way home in the rain. | 淋着雨走回了家 |
[05:37] | I threw the rose in the trash the moment I got there. | 到家后立刻把白玫瑰扔进了垃圾桶 |
[05:44] | It’s one of the biggest regrets of my life, | 这是我这辈子最后悔的事之一 |
[05:47] | not saying goodbye properly. | 没能好好跟她告别 |
[05:53] | Don’t make that mistake, okay? | 别犯同样的错 好吗 |
[05:58] | The United States is the only country in the world where you see | 美国是世界上唯一一个 |
[06:01] | gunmen routinely slaughtering large groups of people at random. | 你能时常看见枪手随机屠杀大量平民的国家 |
[06:04] | Dial it up. Come on. | 加把火 赶紧 |
[06:06] | She’s running circles around you. | 她一直在跟你绕圈子 |
[06:07] | A lot of people claim | 许多人认为 |
[06:09] | many of these so-called terrorist attacks | 这些所谓的恐怖袭击 |
[06:11] | and mass shootings are false flag events | 和大规模枪击案都是幕后政府批准的 |
[06:13] | sanctioned by the deep state, | 为了陷害其他政权 |
[06:15] | so they can take away our freedoms. | 这样他们能夺走我们的自由 |
[06:17] | Show me the proof. | 拿证据出来 |
[06:18] | You’re talking about ripping up the Constitution. | 你的意思是要颠覆宪法 |
[06:20] | The Second Amendment’s a constitutional relic. | 第二修正案太过老旧 |
[06:23] | It was never meant to be interpreted | 它存在的本意 |
[06:24] | the way your side is choosing to. | 跟你派的解读大相径庭 |
[06:26] | The framers were talking | 制宪者想的是 |
[06:27] | about a regulated militia with muskets, | 给民兵配上步枪 |
[06:29] | not arming everyday idiots with assault rifles. | 而不是给日常生活中的蠢货都配上冲锋枪 |
[06:33] | People have a right to defend themselves. | 人民有权利保护自己 |
[06:34] | The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun | 阻止带枪坏蛋最好的办法 |
[06:36] | is a good guy with a gun. | 就是给好人也配上枪 |
[06:38] | That’s great. Keep stirring the pot. | 很好 继续添柴 |
[06:39] | You can think all day long that something won’t happen to you, | 你觉得坏事不会发生在自己身上 |
[06:42] | but if it does, you’re not gonna be prepared. | 但若真出了事 你却毫无准备 |
[06:44] | You’ll be a sitting duck. | 任人宰割 |
[06:46] | Andrea makes a great point. | 安德莉亚说得有道理 |
[06:47] | More guns in the world is not the answer. | 多配枪显然是不行的 |
[06:50] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[06:51] | – What’s going on? – Nobody move! | -什么情况 -所有人不许动 |
[06:52] | Stay where you are. Don’t you move. | 原地待着 都不许动 |
[06:53] | Keep the cameras on. | 别关摄像机 |
[06:58] | Hi. Yes, we need help. | 你好 我们需要帮助 |
[06:59] | There are three gunmen in our news studio. | 直播间进来了三名枪手 |
[07:01] | INL News. | INL新闻 |
[07:02] | Please hurry. | 请快点来 |
[07:03] | Don’t you dare take us off air. | 不许关闭直播 |
[07:08] | This is my son, Jackson. | 这是我儿子 杰克逊 |
[07:12] | Jackson was six years old | 杰克逊六岁的时候 |
[07:13] | when a man walked into his kindergarten classroom | 一名男子走进了他幼儿园的教室 |
[07:16] | and shot him dead… | 将他和其他 |
[07:19] | along with 16 other children. | 十六名儿童一起射杀 |
[07:22] | They were not crisis actors. | 他们不是危机演员 |
[07:25] | They were real kids! | 他们是活蹦乱跳的孩子 |
[07:28] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[07:34] | Come on! | 快走 |
[07:36] | Back off or I’ll shoot! | 退后 不然我开枪了 |
[07:38] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[07:40] | Nobody move! | 谁也不许动 |
[08:22] | All right, we got three hostages, | 有三名人质 |
[08:23] | one with a gunshot wound to the chest. | 其中一人胸部中弹 |
[08:25] | Reportedly, the gunman | 据报告 持枪男子 |
[08:26] | is the father of a kid killed in a school shooting, | 是一名在幼儿园枪击案件中死亡儿童的父亲 |
[08:28] | possibly suicidal. | 可能有自杀倾向 |
[08:29] | INL cable News. They got that host, | INL有线新闻 他们那个主持人 |
[08:31] | Tripp Hirsch, pushes conspiracies | 特里普·赫希 在宣扬关于 |
[08:32] | about the Shaker Elementary School shooting. | 夏克尔小学枪击案的阴谋论 |
[08:34] | Been calling it a hoax. | 一直说那是假的 |
[08:35] | That’s pretty twisted. | 那可够有病的 |
[08:36] | The situation right now is no hoax. | 眼下的情况可不是假的 |
[08:38] | We got to get in there | 我们必须赶过去 |
[08:38] | and deal with this before a mass shooting airs on live TV. | 在发生大规模枪击案直播前搞定 |
[08:41] | Let’s roll. | 我们行动 |
[08:45] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[08:46] | No, she needs help. Please! | 不好 她需要救助 求求你们了 |
[08:51] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[08:51] | Shut up! Shut up. This is all your fault. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 都怪你 |
[08:54] | Get this off air now! | 马上停止直播 |
[08:58] | Deacon, Tan, let me know when you’ve cleared the building. | 迪肯 谭 你们清空大楼后通知我 |
[09:00] | Roger. | 收到 |
[09:01] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 我并没想伤害任何人 |
[09:02] | I just wanted you to stop telling lies about my child. | 我只是想让你不要再编造我孩子的谎言 |
[09:06] | You know what you’ve done to my family? | 你知道你对我的家人做了什么吗 |
[09:09] | The pain? | 那种痛苦 |
[09:11] | Sounds like he might turn the gun on himself. | 听起来他可能会把枪口对准自己 |
[09:13] | He might decide to kill someone else first. | 他可能决定先杀了某个人 |
[09:22] | This is the LAPD. | 我们是洛城警局 |
[09:22] | Stop it right there. Don’t even think about going for that gun. | 住手 根本别动去拿那把枪的念头 |
[09:25] | Leave the hero stuff to us, man. | 挺身而出的事还是交给我们吧 |
[09:28] | 22-David in position. | 22D就位 |
[09:30] | Got a shot lined up. Gun’s by his side. | 有射击的角度 枪在他身侧 |
[09:32] | He’s not aiming at anyone right now. | 他现在没有把枪口指向任何人 |
[09:34] | Yeah, then hold fire. | 那就先别开枪 |
[09:35] | Lies have consequences. | 谎言是有代价的 |
[09:37] | I can talk him down. | 我可以说服他 |
[09:40] | Chris, you try. | 克里斯 你去试试 |
[09:41] | She can play the empathy card. | 她可以使用共情的办法 |
[09:42] | But be quick, before this guy loses it completely. | 但要快 免得这家伙完全丧失理智 |
[09:46] | Go, Chris, go. | 上 克里斯 上 |
[09:52] | Hi, Robert. My name is Chris. | 罗伯特 我叫克里斯 |
[09:54] | I’m an LAPD SWAT officer. | 我是洛城警局特警队的警官 |
[09:56] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我理解你为什么如此难过 |
[09:58] | I would be, too, in your situation. | 如果我经历你的事情我也会的 |
[10:01] | Will you tell me about your son? | 和我说说你儿子好吗 |
[10:03] | Jackson. | 杰克森 |
[10:06] | Will you tell me about Jackson? | 和我说说杰克森好吗 |
[10:18] | He, um, he wanted to be a… | 他长大后想要成为 |
[10:22] | a pilot when he grew up. | 一名飞行员 |
[10:25] | He loved pillow fights and, uh… | 他喜欢枕头大战 还有 |
[10:29] | and Lego… | 乐高 |
[10:32] | …and, uh, he was obsessed with sharks. | 他对鲨鱼着迷的不得了 |
[10:36] | He has a twin sister. | 他有个双胞胎妹妹 |
[10:39] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[10:43] | I can’t do this anymore! | 我没办法再这样了 |
[10:45] | Don’t. | 不要这样 |
[10:45] | Phoebe needs her dad. | 菲比需要她的爸爸 |
[10:47] | Yeah? What kind of a dad am I? | 是吗 我是什么样的爸爸呢 |
[10:50] | A dad who loves his kids more than anything. | 一位爱自己的孩子胜过一切的爸爸 |
[10:53] | Who’d do anything for them. | 会为他们做任何事 |
[10:58] | I miss him so much. | 我太想他了 |
[11:01] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[11:02] | I also lost someone to gun violence. | 我也因涉枪暴力而失去过亲人 |
[11:05] | I still wonder what I… | 我仍然在想我能… |
[11:07] | what I could have done to save her. | 我能做什么去救她 |
[11:09] | I still have moments where I get so angry. | 我还经历感到愤怒的时刻 |
[11:10] | But you know what? | 但知道吗 |
[11:12] | You die, who is gonna keep fighting for the truth? | 你死了 谁会为真相而继续奋争呢 |
[11:15] | Who is gonna fight to keep Jackson’s memory alive? | 谁会为让对杰克森的记忆永留下去而继续奋争 |
[11:21] | Keep going, Chris. You’re getting through to him. | 继续 克里斯 你说动他了 |
[11:23] | Will you put down the gun? | 你把枪放下好吗 |
[11:24] | Let us help you get the truth out. | 让我们协助你把真相公布出去 |
[11:37] | We’re coming in now, okay? | 我们现在进去 好吗 |
[11:41] | Get us back on air right now. | 马上恢复现场直播 |
[11:43] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[11:45] | Put your hands behind your back, Robert. | 把双手放到背后 罗伯特 |
[12:03] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[12:05] | He shot someone. | 他射伤了别人 |
[12:06] | EMTs said she’s critical, she might not make it. | 急救人员说她生命垂危 可能挺不过去 |
[12:08] | He shouldn’t have shot her, but can you imagine | 他是不应该向她开枪 但你能想象 |
[12:09] | if someone killed Lila or-or Matthew, | 如果有人杀害了莱拉或者马修 |
[12:11] | and then you had to watch some guy tell millions of people | 然后你还必须看着一个人告诉数以百万的人们 |
[12:13] | that it never happened, that you were making it up? | 这事从未发生过 是你编造出来的 |
[12:16] | No. I can’t imagine. | 不能 我无法想象 |
[12:19] | But for someone to have lost a child to gun violence, | 但对于因为涉枪暴力而失去亲人的人 |
[12:21] | seems a pretty strange way to make a point. | 这种表达意见的方式好像很奇怪 |
[12:24] | The other two gunmen got away before we showed up. | 另外两名枪手在我们出现之前就跑了 |
[12:27] | Shot a security guard on their way out. | 跑出去时还枪杀了一名警卫 |
[12:28] | Luckily, they were nice enough to show us their faces. | 幸运的是 看到他们长什么样了 |
[12:30] | RHD’s working on ID’ing them as we speak. | 劫案凶杀专案组正在进行身份识别 |
[12:32] | One of them got shot in the arm. | 其中一人胳膊中了弹 |
[12:34] | Yeah, I already put an alert out | 我已经向这一带的医院 |
[12:34] | to the hospitals in the area. | 发出了警报 |
[12:36] | My guess is they’ll go to ground. | 我猜他们会躲起来 |
[12:37] | What if the other two are also parents | 另外两人会不会也是 |
[12:38] | of kids killed in shootings? | 被枪杀孩子的家长 |
[12:40] | There’s plenty of other talking heads out there | 还有很多像这家伙一样 |
[12:41] | spewing the same crap as this guy. | 散播这样的不实言论 |
[12:43] | Could be they’re planning on hitting more targets. | 他们可能计划去攻击更多目标 |
[12:45] | Liaise with RHD. You can put together a list, | 和劫案凶杀专案组协调 你们可以一起整理个名单 |
[12:47] | and they can warn them. | 提前提醒他们一下 |
[12:47] | All right, I’ll get on it. | 好的 马上去办 |
[12:51] | They’re gonna need police protection, too– | 他们也需要警察保护 |
[12:52] | at least until we catch these guys. | 至少在我们抓到这些人之前 |
[12:56] | I told you a hundred times not to run that story. | 我告诉你好多遍了 不要拿那件事发酵 |
[12:58] | We called it a hoax when we knew it wasn’t! | 我们说它是假的已经被打脸了 |
[13:01] | We called it an “alleged hoax.” | 不是”据称是假的”吗 |
[13:02] | We knew it was an actual school shooting. | 大家都知道校园枪击案是真的 |
[13:04] | We knew children died! | 有孩子真的死了 |
[13:06] | We reaped what we sowed today! | 现在我们遭报应了 |
[13:08] | Get off your soapbox, Tripp. | 少跟我指手画脚的 特里普 |
[13:09] | You knew what this job was when I gave it to you. | 你很清楚我给你的这份工作是干什么的 |
[13:11] | You practically bit my arm off to get it. | 你当时可是求着我要来 |
[13:14] | And, good news– | 好消息是 |
[13:15] | I’ve had three advertisers call me in the last five minutes, | 节目最后五分钟 有三家广告主找我 |
[13:19] | including the CEO of Tile Universe. | 包括瓦片宇宙的总裁 |
[13:21] | Our drama this morning probably saved your job, | 可以说 这场闹剧保住了你的工作 |
[13:24] | and the station from going under. | 和我们每况愈下的电视台 |
[13:26] | Wait, wait, wait. You… you let it air live? | 等一下 直播一直开着吗 |
[13:28] | Of course. That SWAT rescue was TV gold. | 当然 特警救援可是收视率的保障 |
[13:31] | I have everyone from CNN | 各大电视台的人 |
[13:33] | to the BBC clamoring for the footage. | 都争相问我要这段录像 |
[13:36] | We’re gonna make a killing. | 我们能狠狠宰上一笔 |
[13:38] | I guess that’s one word for it. | 我猜到时候宰的可就是人了 |
[13:40] | Robert West, | 罗伯特·维斯特 |
[13:41] | the guy you arrested, still in surgery. | 就是你们逮捕的那个人 还在手术中 |
[13:43] | The other two are still unaccounted for, | 其他两位还未找到 |
[13:45] | but we managed to ID them using facial recognition. | 但通过面部识别系统找到了他们 |
[13:48] | Sam Dolnick. Arnold Boseman. | 萨姆·多尔尼克和阿诺德·博思曼 |
[13:51] | Once RHD finds them, | 一旦劫案凶杀专案组找到他们 |
[13:52] | they’ve asked SWAT to bring them in. | 就会要特警队把他们捉拿归案 |
[13:53] | We warned a dozen other potential targets– | 我们也对其他潜在目标发出了警告 |
[13:55] | all news outlets, media personalities in the L.A. area– | 像洛杉矶范围内所有的新闻门户和媒体人 |
[13:58] | and we offered them police protection. | 并且提供警力保护 |
[13:59] | Well, Tripp Hirsch and his boss Jeffrey | 特里普·赫希和他老板杰弗里 |
[14:01] | turned us down– said they handle | 拒绝了我们的保护 |
[14:02] | their security in-house. | 他们要用自己的安保团队 |
[14:03] | Well, hopefully not with the same security guards | 希望不是把袭击电视台的那三个人 |
[14:05] | who let three gunmen breeze their way onto live TV. | 放进直播间的那些保安 |
[14:08] | What do we know about them? | 我们掌握他们多少信息 |
[14:09] | Dolnick’s daughter was killed | 多尔尼克的女儿和维斯特的儿子 |
[14:10] | in the same school shooting as West’s son. | 都是在同一所学校被枪杀的 |
[14:12] | And like West, he has no police record, | 两人之前都没有犯罪记录 |
[14:14] | no registered weapons. | 也没有枪支登记在案 |
[14:16] | He campaigns for gun control, if you can believe it. | 你能相信吗 他为枪支管控去参加了竞选 |
[14:18] | Now, Arnold Boseman’s the real surprise. | 阿诺德·博思曼才令人震惊 |
[14:20] | He has two kids, but they’re both alive and well. | 有两个孩子 生活幸福 |
[14:22] | Army vet– he did two tours in Iraq– | 退役军人 曾两次服役于伊拉克 |
[14:24] | and now runs an IT consultancy. | 现在经营一家科技咨询公司 |
[14:26] | Who probably supplied the fake security passes | 很可能为他们伪造了门禁卡 |
[14:28] | they used to get in the studio. | 进入直播间 |
[14:29] | His rap sheet’s longer than my ex’s list of complaints about me. | 他的犯罪记录比前任对我的吐槽还要多 |
[14:33] | Identity theft, fraud, | 身份信息盗窃 诈骗 |
[14:34] | aggravated assault and criminal threat. | 严重暴行和犯罪威胁 |
[14:36] | Guy’s a conspiracy theorist nut. | 这家伙是个阴谋论分子 |
[14:38] | There’s nothing he doesn’t believe. | 没有什么是他不相信的 |
[14:39] | “Plandemic.” Elvis lives. | 新冠人为论 猫王没有死 |
[14:41] | Lizard people are controlling the world. | 外星爬虫人要占领世界 |
[14:43] | His wife left him once he fell down the rabbit hole | 在他沉迷于此时 妻子带着孩子 |
[14:45] | and took the kids with her. | 离开了他 |
[14:47] | Up until two months ago, | 直到两个月前 |
[14:48] | Boseman’s reposting all of Tripp’s videos online, | 博思曼开始在网上转发特里普的所有视频 |
[14:50] | the ones calling the school shooting a fake, | 特里普声称校园枪击是假的 |
[14:53] | trolling families. Then, all of a sudden, | 这激怒了许多当事人 然后突然间 |
[14:55] | he does a total 180, becomes the voice of reason. | 他摇身一变 成了公知 |
[14:58] | Starts posting videos calling out | 开始发布视频 |
[14:59] | Tripp and others for saying that the shooting was a hoax. | 向特里普和其他声称枪击案是伪造的人喊话 |
[15:02] | It’s like a flat-earther suddenly heading up NASA. | 这不就是土鸡变凤凰嘛 |
[15:05] | So what happened two months ago that changed his mind? | 是什么让他在两个月前改变了主意 |
[15:08] | This. | 看这个 |
[15:09] | Shaker Elementary was not a fake shooting. | 夏克尔小学枪击案不是假的 |
[15:11] | It was real, people. | 是真实事件 |
[15:13] | How do I know this? | 有人会问 我是怎么知道的 |
[15:15] | Because I’ve been to Shaker Hill. | 因为我去过夏克尔山 |
[15:16] | I’ve been to the school, and the graveyard | 也去过学校和墓园 |
[15:18] | where those kids are buried. | 孩子们都葬在那里 |
[15:20] | I’ve met the parents, as well as the grandparents, | 我见了他们的父母 祖父母 |
[15:22] | the brothers and sisters. | 还有他们的兄弟姐妹 |
[15:24] | I’ve seen the pictures and videos. | 我也看了照片和视频 |
[15:26] | You’re being lied to– not by them, | 你们被骗了 不是被受害者 |
[15:28] | but by people like Tripp Hirsch, | 而是像特里普·赫希这类人 |
[15:30] | who want you to believe that it’s all made up. | 他们想让大众以为这都是伪造的 |
[15:32] | And why are they lying to you? | 至于 他们为什么欺骗大家 |
[15:34] | So they can make money off of you. | 是因为 他们想从你们身上攫取利益 |
[15:37] | Must have met West and Dolnick. | 他肯定与维斯特和多尔尼克见过面了 |
[15:39] | So this guy lost his kids, but not in the same way. | 所以 他是以另外一种方式失去了孩子 |
[15:40] | Not from a shooting, but because he believed the lies | 不是因为枪击 而是因为他相信 |
[15:42] | that Tripp Hirsch and the others were selling. | 特里普·赫希等人在欺骗大家 |
[15:44] | That’s why he’s just as angry at Tripp as the others. | 所以他才会和那些人一样生气 |
[15:46] | Enough to shoot him on live TV? | 生气到要去电视台直播现场杀他吗 |
[15:48] | We need to bring Tripp Hirsch in | 我们需要让特里普·赫希来一趟 |
[15:49] | and insist that he gets real police protection. | 让他得到警方保护 |
[15:51] | I’ll try talking to him again. | 我再争取他一下 |
[15:55] | Definitely. There he is. | 绝对的 他来了 |
[15:57] | Hey, Sanchez. | 桑切斯 |
[15:59] | What’s up, fellas? What’s going on? | 兄弟有什么事吗 |
[16:01] | We heard some gossip. | 我们听到了一些八卦 |
[16:02] | Share. Cone of silence. Swear. | 说说呗 我不会告诉别人的 |
[16:05] | Okay, we heard that you’re planning | 我们听说 你正计划 |
[16:06] | to jump from SWAT to the governor’s detail. | 从特警跳槽到州长安保团队 |
[16:10] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[16:12] | Cone of silence. | 没哪里 |
[16:13] | But we’re here to tell you that job will never be yours. | 不过我们是来告诉你 你得不到那份工作的 |
[16:16] | – Why not? – Because to win that promotion, | -为什么 -因为想要升职 |
[16:17] | you need to get Hondo to leave SWAT, right? | 你得让洪都离开特警队 没错吧 |
[16:19] | And Hondo’s not going anywhere. | 而洪都哪里都不会去 |
[16:21] | So says you. | 这是你的说法 |
[16:23] | All right, look, this is a commission thing. | 好吧 听着 这是委员会决定的 |
[16:24] | I’m just a guy with a job to do– no hard feelings. | 我只是奉命行事 请别见怪 |
[16:26] | Hondo’s not a quitter. | 洪都不是个半途而废的人 |
[16:28] | And if he doesn’t quit, | 而如果他不退队 |
[16:29] | we’re betting that your pal Kosas | 我们打赌你那朋友科萨 |
[16:31] | won’t put in that recommendation call to the governor. | 是不会给州长打电话推荐你的 |
[16:35] | You’re good friends. Hondo’s lucky. | 你们是义气的朋友 洪都很幸运 |
[16:38] | But good friends would be trying to convince him to leave, | 但义气的朋友应该劝他离开 |
[16:41] | not encourage him to stay. | 而不是鼓励他留在这里 |
[16:42] | How do you figure that? | 此话怎讲 |
[16:43] | Because it’s in his best interest. | 因为那样对他最有利 |
[16:45] | Why stick around? | 何必留在这里 |
[16:46] | What, he’s gonna play the rest of his days | 怎么 他要余生都留在特警队里 |
[16:48] | on SWAT taking orders from younger guys? | 服从年轻人的指令吗 |
[16:50] | Come on, why sign up for that humiliation? | 拜托 为什么要受那种屈辱呢 |
[16:53] | I sure wouldn’t. | 我是绝对忍不了的 |
[16:54] | Well, not everyone thinks like you. | 不是所有人的想法都跟你一样 |
[16:56] | Yeah, Hondo doesn’t care | 对 洪都不在乎 |
[16:57] | whether he’s a team leader or not. | 他是否是队长 |
[16:58] | Oh, well, that’s lucky. ‘Cause the higher-ups | 那他很幸运 因为上面的人 |
[17:00] | are never gonna reinstate him. | 是绝对不会给他复职的 |
[17:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[17:07] | Okay, what now? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[17:08] | We’re gonna need a bigger carrot to tempt him. | 我们需要找个对他诱惑更大的东西 |
[17:10] | Something better than the governor’s detail. | 比州长的安保团队更具诱惑力的东西 |
[17:12] | How are we gonna manage that? | 我们要怎么找 |
[17:13] | This guy’s obsessed with rubbing shoulders | 这家伙一门心思 |
[17:15] | with the rich and powerful. | 想跟有钱有势的人打交道 |
[17:18] | I might have an idea. | 我或许有个主意 |
[17:19] | Hospital just rang. | 医院刚才打来电话 |
[17:21] | Our gunman, Robert West, just got out of surgery. | 我们的枪手 罗伯特·维斯特刚从手术室出来了 |
[17:23] | Deacon, take Chris and go talk to him | 迪肯 带上克里斯一起 |
[17:25] | before he gets booked into county. | 在他被关进县监狱之前跟他谈谈 |
[17:26] | See if he can tell us where his partners might be holing up | 看他能否说出他的搭档们可能藏在哪里 |
[17:29] | and what they’re planning next. | 以及他们下一步计划是什么 |
[17:36] | Are you taking me to jail? | 你们是来带我去监狱的吗 |
[17:39] | No. | 不是 |
[17:40] | But I’m… I’m going to jail. | 但是我要进监狱了 |
[17:44] | I didn’t mean to shoot her. | 我没想射中她 |
[17:45] | Do you-do you know if she’s okay? | 你们知道她还好吗 |
[17:47] | The doctors won’t tell me anything. | 医生们什么都不肯告诉我 |
[17:49] | She’s out of surgery. | 她出手术室了 |
[17:50] | Doctors just told us she’s gonna pull through. | 医生们只说她会挺过来的 |
[17:55] | The gun wasn’t supposed to be loaded. | 那把枪里不应该有子弹的 |
[17:57] | I swear, I had no idea. | 我发誓 我当时根本不知道 |
[17:59] | We were only there so we could speak directly to the viewers, | 我们去那只是想直接面对观众 |
[18:02] | have a chance to tell our side of the story. | 有机会说出我们的故事 |
[18:05] | And yeah, | 没错 |
[18:07] | okay, if I’m being honest, | 好吧 老实说 |
[18:09] | I wanted Tripp to feel a fraction | 我想让特里普体验到一点点 |
[18:11] | of the fear my kid must have felt seconds before he died. | 我的孩子在去世前几秒钟里的那种恐惧 |
[18:15] | But I wasn’t gonna hurt anyone. | 但我没打算伤害任何人 |
[18:18] | I hate guns. | 我厌恶枪支 |
[18:19] | I didn’t even want to use them, | 我甚至都不想动用它们 |
[18:21] | but, uh, Arnold said they were just props, | 但是 阿诺德说那些只是道具 |
[18:23] | and- and they were the only way to keep the cameras rolling. | 只有拿着枪才能让摄像继续下去 |
[18:26] | Do you think Arnold loaded the guns without telling you? | 你觉得阿诺德给枪装上了子弹却没告诉你吗 |
[18:28] | He must have. | 一定是这样的 |
[18:29] | Sam and I– neither one of us | 萨姆和我 在今天早上之前 |
[18:30] | even held a gun before this morning. | 都从来没握过枪 |
[18:33] | You think he planned to kill Tripp on live TV? | 你觉得他打算在电视直播上杀了特里普吗 |
[18:35] | What? Wait, wait, | 什么 等等 等等 |
[18:38] | is that what you think we were planning? | 你们以为我们计划的是这个 |
[18:39] | No, no, no, no, no. I wasn’t gonna kill anyone. | 不不不不 我没打算杀害任何人 |
[18:41] | I just wanted them to know that my son’s death was real. | 我只想让他们知道我儿子是真的死了 |
[18:45] | What do you think Arnold is planning next? | 你觉得阿诺德下一步的计划是什么 |
[18:47] | He ever mention targeting anyone besides Tripp? | 除了特里普以外 他还提到过什么目标吗 |
[18:49] | He was always ranting about different people. | 他总是在大声抱怨着不同的人 |
[18:52] | I mean, he- he called Tripp a… | 他说特里普是 |
[18:54] | mouthpiece for the larger conspiracy theory machine. | 更大的阴谋论机器的发言人 |
[18:57] | Oh… my God. | 老天 |
[19:01] | I can’t go to prison. | 我不能进监狱 |
[19:03] | I have a kid. | 我有孩子 |
[19:04] | My wife, she’s not well enough to work. | 我太太 她身体不好不能工作 |
[19:07] | I need to take care of them. | 我得照顾他们 |
[19:08] | Maybe a judge will take into consideration | 或许法官会考虑到 |
[19:10] | how much stress you were under. | 你承受的压力有多大 |
[19:11] | And if you help us find Sam and Arnold, | 如果你帮助我们找到萨姆和阿诺德 |
[19:14] | we’ll talk to the court, tell ’em you cooperated. | 我们会跟法院沟通 告诉他们你很配合 |
[19:17] | I just don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[19:18] | We’re from out of state. | 我们是其他州来的 |
[19:20] | I stayed with my sister in Pasadena. | 我之前住在帕萨迪纳市的我姐姐家 |
[19:22] | Sam and Arnold, they-they stayed in a motel. | 萨姆和阿诺德 他们 他们住在汽车旅馆里 |
[19:24] | Do you know the name? | 你是知道旅馆名字吗 |
[19:25] | They… they said it was, uh, by the 101. | 他们 他们说是在101号公路边的一家 |
[19:29] | He was complaining about the- the traffic noise. | 他当时抱怨了汽车噪音 |
[19:33] | And Arnold… Arnold said that, | 阿诺德说 |
[19:34] | uh, he could see the Hollywood sign. | 他能看到好莱坞标志 |
[19:40] | Now, we got two motels that fit the bill. | 我们找到两家符合条件的汽车旅馆 |
[19:42] | Going through the guest registers now. | 正在排查客人登记表 |
[19:45] | Okay, nothing in either of their names. | 好吧 都没有他们两个的名字 |
[19:49] | Assume they used a fake ID. | 假设他们用了假身份 |
[19:51] | Hold up, go back. Right there: Max Bane. | 停 往回 那里 马克思·贝恩 |
[19:52] | That’s a character from The Dragons of Teledo. | 那是《托雷多之龙》中的一个人物 |
[19:56] | It’s a series of graphic novels. | 一本连环漫画书 |
[19:57] | I was really into ’em as a kid. | 我小时候特别喜欢看 |
[19:59] | Arnold was wearing a Dragons of Teledor T-shirt | 阿诺德发布的视频中 |
[20:01] | in that video he posted. | 穿的就是一件托雷多之龙的T恤 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I’m not sure I understood any of that, but get going. | 我好像不是很懂那个 不过赶紧行动吧 |
[20:13] | It’s Sam Dolnick. | 是萨姆·多尔尼克 |
[20:15] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[20:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[20:18] | 24-David, we’ve got one suspect unconscious, breathing. | 24D 我们发现一名嫌犯失去意识 还有呼吸 |
[20:21] | Need and R/A. And one suspect gone on arrival. | 需要救援小组 还有一名嫌犯到这就逃走了 |
[20:31] | Second suspect’s still unconscious, | 第二名嫌犯仍在昏迷中 |
[20:32] | so he can’t tell us where Arnold was headed. | 他没法告诉我们阿诺德去哪了 |
[20:34] | I got Tan and Street working with RHD | 我让谭和斯特里特和劫杀组合作 |
[20:36] | trying to find him. As soon as they do we’re rolling out. | 找出他的下落 一有消息我们就行动 |
[20:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:39] | Tripp and his producer Jeffrey | 特里普和他的制片人杰弗里 |
[20:40] | turned down police protection again. | 再次拒绝了警方保护 |
[20:42] | They seem to think the stunt this morning was a one-off. | 他们似乎觉得今早的闹剧只会发生一次 |
[20:44] | Yeah, well, saves the taxpayers, I guess. | 节省了纳税人的钱 |
[20:47] | Hey, hold up, hold up. | 等等 |
[20:49] | Question. | 问你个问题 |
[20:51] | Given any thought to life beyond SWAT? | 有没有想过离开特警队后的生活 |
[20:54] | No, can’t say that I have. | 没有 完全没有过 |
[20:56] | All right, straight up. | 好吧 直话直说 |
[20:58] | I’m trying real hard to do you a favor here. | 我真的很想帮你 |
[21:00] | Is that what we’re calling it now? | 现在你是在帮我 |
[21:02] | There are ways to get ahead in this game. | 有很多方法能在这场游戏中保持领先 |
[21:04] | Shake the right hands, you pat the right back. | 握握右手 你拍拍右背 |
[21:06] | You get to keep rolling the dice and moving on up the ladder. | 你得继续投骰子向上攀登 |
[21:10] | You played by your own rules. | 可你我行我素 |
[21:11] | You know, you broke the blue code | 把家事公之于众 |
[21:12] | by going public with family business, | 触碰了底限 |
[21:14] | and you lost. | 你输了 |
[21:16] | The Commission’s gonna make your life miserable. | 警察委员会会让你痛不欲生的 |
[21:17] | I’m just the start. | 我只是个开始 |
[21:19] | So take early retirement. | 还是早迪奥退休 |
[21:21] | Get a nice little security gig. | 找个不错的安保工作 |
[21:24] | You know, as much as I’d love to stay here and listen | 虽然我很喜欢留在这好好听听 |
[21:25] | to your career advice, | 你给我的职业建议 |
[21:27] | I got somewhere to be. | 但还有地方需要我 |
[21:28] | Hond… | 洪都 |
[21:32] | People have a right to defend themselves. | 人民有权利保护自己 |
[21:34] | The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun | 阻止一个持枪的坏人的最佳方式 |
[21:36] | is a good guy with a gun. | 就是好人也拿枪 |
[21:38] | Annie says it’s playing on every channel. | 安妮说每个频道都在放着这个 |
[21:40] | The whole “Good guy with a gun” argument makes me mad. | 这套”好人要拿枪”的论点让我有点气不打一处来 |
[21:42] | I mean, look what happened to that woman Andrea. | 看看那个安德莉亚的下场 |
[21:44] | She tried to take on a bad guy with a gun, | 她想用枪对付坏人 |
[21:46] | and got a bullet through her chest. | 结果被一颗子弹射穿了胸膛 |
[21:48] | She’ll probably be eating through a tube | 她余生可能都只能 |
[21:49] | for the rest of her life. | 用管子进食了 |
[21:50] | Yeah, and if she hadn’t been armed and taken that shot, | 但如果她没有武器开那一枪 |
[21:54] | Arnold might have killed everyone in that studio. | 阿诺德可能会杀了演播厅所有人 |
[21:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[21:59] | Well, you didn’t respond to my messages. | 你没回我的信息 |
[22:01] | I’m busy hunting down two active shooters. | 我正忙着捉拿两名活动枪手 |
[22:02] | Well, I came all the way down here just to speak to you. | 我大老远跑来一趟就是为了跟你说句话 |
[22:05] | Do you mind? | 可以借一步说话吗 |
[22:08] | You good? | 你没问题吗 |
[22:11] | I wanted to know if you’d be interested | 我想知道你有没有兴趣 |
[22:12] | in coming on the show this afternoon. | 来参加今天下午的节目 |
[22:14] | Our viewers are big, big fans, | 我们的观众都是超级粉丝 |
[22:16] | and you got yourself quite a following already. | 你自己也吸粉不少 |
[22:18] | And a hashtag: #HotSwatCop. | 热门话题 #热辣特警队女警 |
[22:21] | You know, people want to know more | 人们想进一步了解 |
[22:22] | about the officer who saved our butts. | 救了我们一命的警员 |
[22:25] | I didn’t do it alone. | 行动的不只我一个 |
[22:26] | Yeah, but you’re a woman. | 是 但你是一名女警 |
[22:28] | People like that. It’s different. | 人们喜欢这个 很不一样 |
[22:31] | You look great in that uniform, too. | 你穿制服的样子也很美 |
[22:32] | You should really move these five minutes of fame into something. | 你真的应该好好利用下这转瞬即逝的名气 |
[22:36] | I mean, these opportunities don’t come around too often. | 这样的机会可不是天天都有 |
[22:39] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:39] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:40] | I think you’d make a perfect spokesperson for gun rights. | 我觉得你特别适合作为持枪权利的代言人 |
[22:43] | People want to hear from law enforcement. | 观众想听到制服人员的发声 |
[22:45] | Most cops believe in the second amendment, | 多数警察支持第二修正案 |
[22:46] | but they also believe in sensible gun control laws. | 但他们也支持合理的枪支管控法案 |
[22:49] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[22:50] | ‘Cause a lot of the times those guns are aimed at us. | 因为很多时候 那些枪口都是对准我们的 |
[22:52] | Well, come on the show and talk about that, then. | 那就来节目聊聊这个 |
[22:54] | You’ve got a point of view. People want to hear it. | 你有自己的观点 观众很想听 |
[22:56] | All you’re doing is stirring things up, | 你只是在中间煽风点火 |
[22:58] | selling fake outrage to make a quick buck. | 贩卖虚假的愤怒来赚快钱 |
[23:00] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 你要这么想我也没办法 |
[23:01] | A lot of people think differently. | 很多人都不这么认为 |
[23:03] | You know, they want to see us challenge the status quo and… | 他们想看我们质疑现状 |
[23:06] | And what– | 然后怎么样 |
[23:07] | shoot each other on live TV? | 在直播间相互射杀 |
[23:10] | You’re lucky no one died today. | 你没死已经是三生有幸了 |
[23:12] | I can see that you’re a little emotional right now, | 我觉得你现在有点感情用事 |
[23:15] | so here’s my card… | 这是我的名片 |
[23:18] | in case you change your mind. | 改变主意可以找我 |
[23:25] | I think that… | 我觉得… |
[23:28] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:32] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[23:33] | Sorry to pull you away from work. | 抱歉在你上班的时候叫你过来 |
[23:34] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[23:35] | I’m on call. What’s going on? | 我在待命 什么事 |
[23:37] | I wanted you to meet some folks. | 我想把你介绍给几个朋友认识 |
[23:40] | Okay. Who? | 好 谁 |
[23:41] | Some community activists. | 几位社区活动家 |
[23:44] | Come on, they won’t bite. | 来吧 他们又不咬人 |
[23:45] | They really want to meet you. | 他们真的很想认识你 |
[23:46] | Babe, I’m in uniform. | 宝贝 我还穿着制服呢 |
[23:47] | They know the LAPD’s dropping by? | 他们知道有洛城警局的人要来吗 |
[23:49] | They read about you in the paper. | 他们在报纸上看了你的事情 |
[23:51] | What you did– speaking truth to power– | 你的所作所为 向当权之人说真话 |
[23:53] | That counts for something in their book. | 很符合他们的书的内容 |
[23:56] | You’ve earned their trust and you have their ear. | 你获取了他们的信任 他们也听了你的故事 |
[23:59] | Now give them yours. | 也请你信任他们 倾听他们 |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:05] | How are we gonna get Sanchez out? | 我们怎么把桑切斯赶走 |
[24:06] | I talked to Street. We couldn’t come up with anything. | 我跟斯特里特聊过了 我们还没想出办法来 |
[24:08] | No, we got it handled, don’t worry. | 没事 交给我们 别担心 |
[24:09] | Deacon here has come up with the perfect solution. | 迪肯想到了一个完全的解决方案 |
[24:11] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:12] | Well, let’s keep the champagne on ice. | 先别高兴太早 |
[24:13] | All right? It’s not exactly a done deal. | 好吗 现在还不是板上钉钉的事 |
[24:15] | What’s not a done deal? | 什么事还没有板上钉钉 |
[24:17] | See ya. | 回见 |
[24:18] | Deacon here was telling me about this sweet gig | 迪肯在跟我说他的安保公司 |
[24:20] | that just came to him through his security company. | 刚接了一个很不错的活 |
[24:23] | Yeah. A high-profile client needs a new head of security. | 对 一位颇有知名度的客户需要换安保主管 |
[24:26] | Cool. You tell Hondo? | 真不错 告诉洪都了吗 |
[24:27] | This sounds perfect for him. | 听起来很适合他 |
[24:28] | Look, we know the governor’s detail sounds good, | 我们知道州长的安保听起来很不错 |
[24:30] | but working as head of security for Arthur Meeks | 但当阿瑟·米克斯安保主管 |
[24:33] | is way frigging cooler. | 炫酷多了 |
[24:34] | Who’s he? I’ve never heard of him. | 他是谁 我从没听说过 |
[24:35] | Oh, he’s he head of the biggest studio in Hollywood. | 他是好莱坞最大的制片公司的头儿 |
[24:37] | He’s richer than God. | 比上帝还富有 |
[24:38] | They guy lives in a mansion in the Pacific Palisades. | 这种人都住在太平洋帕利塞德区的豪宅里 |
[24:41] | Throws these insane parties with all the A-listers. | 邀请各种一线明星举办超级豪华的派对 |
[24:43] | I mean, it’s so exclusive, | 特别私密 |
[24:45] | even Brad Pitt has to beg for an invite. | 就连布拉德·皮特都得求人才能进去 |
[24:47] | Hosts a ton of fundraisers, too. | 还经常举办筹款活动 |
[24:48] | All the major players show up: | 所有主要角色都会参加 |
[24:49] | Ex-presidents, current presidents, | 前总统 现总统 |
[24:51] | governors, tech moguls. | 各州州长 科技巨头 |
[24:53] | I’m not sure it’s for me. | 感觉不适合我 |
[24:55] | It’s great pay, too. | 待遇也很丰厚 |
[24:56] | And the benefits? They’re insane. | 还有福利待遇 拿到手软 |
[24:59] | If you’re interested, you just let me know. | 要是你感兴趣 跟我说一声 |
[25:01] | Job’s yours. | 这工作就是你的了 |
[25:03] | Nah, see, my ex-wife just moved to Sacramento with the kids. | 我前妻和孩子刚搬去萨克拉门托了 |
[25:07] | The governor’s based there, so I can be close to them. | 州长在那办公 这样我能离他们近一点 |
[25:10] | But thanks for thinking of me. | 不过还是谢谢你想着我 |
[25:14] | No problem. | 没事 |
[25:18] | Been through it twice already. | 已经查过两次了 |
[25:19] | There’s no car rentals under Arnold Boseman or Max Bane. | 阿诺德·博思曼和马克思·贝恩名下都没有租车记录 |
[25:23] | Maybe he’s just taking Ubers? | 或许他是搭优步 |
[25:24] | All right, give me a minute. | 好吧 给我一点时间 |
[25:25] | I’m running a search using all the character names | 我用《托雷多之龙》里面的角色名 |
[25:27] | from The Dragons of Teledor. You never know. | 再查一遍 谁知道呢 |
[25:32] | Hey, I heard about your mom’s funeral. | 我听说你妈妈葬礼的事了 |
[25:34] | You got all the arrangements sorted? | 你把一切都安排好了吗 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:37] | I wrote a eulogy, but what’s the point | 我写了一段悼词 不过都没人来 |
[25:40] | of reading it to a bunch of empty chairs? | 念悼词还有什么意义 |
[25:43] | She wasn’t exactly religious, so prayers are out. | 她也不怎么信教 所以就不祷告了 |
[25:46] | I guess I’ll just play “Summer of ’69”. | 我可能就放放《六九年的夏天》吧 |
[25:48] | She loved Bryan Adams, | 她很喜欢布莱恩·亚当斯 |
[25:50] | and let’s just leave it at that. | 就这样吧 |
[25:52] | My dad’s funeral was this huge Chinese affair. | 我爸的葬礼是按隆重的中国仪式办的 |
[25:56] | The wake lasted three days. The whole community showed up. | 守了三天丧 整个社区的人都来了 |
[25:59] | And I remember wishing that everyone would just leave. | 我记得我当时很希望所有人都赶紧走 |
[26:02] | It was too many people, too public. | 太多人了 太闹腾了 |
[26:04] | And there was no room for my brother and my mom | 根本没有空间给我兄弟和我妈 |
[26:06] | and me to grieve. | 还有我去哀悼 |
[26:07] | I guess there’s just no good stories | 我想每到与人分别时 |
[26:09] | when it comes to saying goodbye. | 都不会轻松 |
[26:12] | Yeah. There were some pretty cool traditions, though. | 对 不过还是有些很酷的传统 |
[26:15] | You burn all these different things. | 我们会烧很多不一样的东西 |
[26:17] | Uh, incense and candles, but also fake paper money, | 比如烧香和蜡烛 还有假的纸钞 |
[26:20] | fake paper cars, houses. | 假的纸车 纸房子 |
[26:22] | Even fake paper sushi. | 甚至还有假的纸寿司 |
[26:23] | – Why? – So the person who died | -为什么 -这样死去的人 |
[26:25] | has everything they need to be happy in the afterlife. | 死去后就什么都有 幸福美满了 |
[26:27] | They make fake paper pills and bottles of whiskey? | 他们会制作假的纸钞和威士忌 |
[26:30] | My mom would dig that. Kidding. | 我妈会喜欢的 开玩笑的 |
[26:33] | Not really kidding. | 也是挺合适的 |
[26:36] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[26:37] | Vigo White. | 维格·怀特 |
[26:38] | That’s the slayer character from The Dragons of Teledor. | 《托雷多之龙》里的杀手 |
[26:41] | Booked an economy sedan two days ago from an Enterprise downtown. | 两天前在市中心的租车公司租了一辆经济型轿车 |
[26:45] | They’ll have a tracker in the car. | 车里会装追踪器的 |
[26:51] | Thank you. It was nice talking to you. | 谢谢 跟你聊天很愉快 |
[26:53] | – Take care. – You too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[27:01] | Can’t believe you did this. | 不敢相信你安排了这个 |
[27:02] | Can’t believe good, | 是好的方面 |
[27:04] | or “Can’t believe you threw me to the wolves like that” bad? | 还是”真不敢相信你把我扔进狼群里”那种坏方面 |
[27:07] | I wouldn’t call them wolves. | 狼倒谈不上 |
[27:08] | More like pussycats. | 野猫还差不多 |
[27:10] | So it was helpful? | 所以有帮助吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:12] | There were some good ideas. | 有一些好主意 |
[27:14] | Sharon was telling me about a pretty cool project | 莎伦告诉我了一个很酷的项目 |
[27:16] | where volunteers respond to minor trouble | 项目中 志愿者负责处理 |
[27:17] | in the neighborhood so that the police | 社区中的小麻烦 |
[27:19] | don’t become the first call. | 这样警察就不是第一选项 |
[27:20] | Reduces tensions between locals and the cops. | 可以缓解当地人和警察间的紧张关系 |
[27:22] | I heard of a group in Oregon | 我听说俄勒冈州有个团队 |
[27:23] | doing something similar with mental health call-outs, | 在精神健康方面做了类似的工作 |
[27:25] | using volunteers to de-escalate situations | 用志愿者去缓和 |
[27:27] | police are usually called to. | 一些通常会由警察出面的情况 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I heard that, too. | 我也听说了 |
[27:29] | Maybe you can set up something like that in L.A., trial it. | 也许你可以在洛杉矶建立同样的东西 试一试 |
[27:32] | I don’t have the pull in the department like I used to. | 我不像以前那样在警局有影响力了 |
[27:34] | It’s kind of the opposite, actually. | 情况正好相反 |
[27:36] | So? Partner with some of the people you met today. | 那又如何 跟今天认识的人合伙 |
[27:38] | I’m sure they can make it happen. | 我相信他们能做到 |
[27:41] | Maybe I can’t push the LAPD to change right now, | 或许我没法推动洛城警局立刻做出改变 |
[27:43] | but it doesn’t mean I can’t push for change outside of it. | 但这不意味着我不能推进警局外部的改变 |
[27:46] | There you go. | 这不就得了 |
[27:49] | Wait. You hear that? | 等等 你听到没 |
[27:51] | What? | 什么 |
[27:52] | Sounds like you finding some purpose. | 听起来你找到了目标 |
[27:56] | I think I do hear a little something. | 我好像确实听到了什么 |
[27:58] | You know, you might just find | 你知道 你可能会发现 |
[28:00] | you can do more outside of SWAT than in it. | 特警队之外 能做的事情更多 |
[28:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:14] | I didn’t mean to spring that on you. | 我不是有意吓你 |
[28:18] | I’ve been thinking that for a while. | 我已经想了一阵子了 |
[28:21] | I just thought maybe I’d finally try and say it. | 我终于尝试说出来了 |
[28:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:37] | Perfect timing. | 时机正好 |
[28:38] | Are you kidding? | 你认真的吗 |
[28:43] | Duty calls. | 使命在召唤 |
[28:46] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:53] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[28:56] | Always am. | 这还用说 |
[29:08] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 你好 |
[29:10] | Uh, it’s members only. Can I see your ID, please? | 只有会员才能进入 可以出示一下证件吗 |
[29:13] | I’m not a member. | 我不是会员 |
[29:15] | I’m trying to find someone. It’s urgent. | 我找人 很紧急 |
[29:17] | Okay. If you let me know their name, | 好的 请告诉我对方的姓名 |
[29:18] | I can page them for you. | 我可以帮你传呼 |
[29:20] | Just give me a minute to deal with this client. | 给我一分钟处理这个客户 |
[29:22] | Sorry about that, Mr. Underhill. | 不好意思 安德希尔先生 |
[29:23] | I will make a note and… | 我会记下来 |
[29:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[29:35] | The security guard let me in. | 保安放我进来的 |
[29:37] | I wanted to hand this to you in person. | 我想亲自把这个给你 |
[29:40] | Tried to do it earlier, but you’ve been avoiding me. | 早就想这样做了 但你一直在躲我 |
[29:43] | I quit, effective immediately. | 我不干了 立刻生效 |
[29:48] | You have a contract. | 你有合约在身 |
[29:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:51] | Didn’t you just buy a house on the west side? | 你不是刚在西边买了房子吗 |
[29:54] | And what about those child support payments | 你总在抱怨的 |
[29:56] | you’re always bitching about? | 孩子抚养费怎么办 |
[29:57] | People almost died today, | 今天差点有人丧命 |
[29:59] | and you’re here, working on your backhand? | 而你却在这里 练习反手击球 |
[30:01] | Do I look like the type of guy who plays tennis? | 我看起来像打网球的人吗 |
[30:04] | I’m here to cut a deal with the CEO of Tile Universe. | 我是来和瓦片宇宙的总裁谈协议的 |
[30:07] | They want to buy $600,000 worth of advertising on your show. | 他们想在你的节目上购买价值60万美元的广告 |
[30:12] | This is the only place their CEO does business. | 他只在这里谈生意 |
[30:15] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[30:16] | Tell him there isn’t gonna be a show to advertise on. | 告诉他不会有节目了 |
[30:20] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要干什么 |
[30:22] | Anchor the evening news? | 主持晚间新闻吗 |
[30:25] | Hate to break it to you, but that ship has sailed. | 我也不想把话说得这么直白 但现在木已成舟 |
[30:34] | The future isn’t news. | 新闻是没有未来的 |
[30:41] | Jeffrey Aimsbury went to a meeting at the Toluca Country Club. | 杰弗里·艾姆斯伯里去托卢卡乡村俱乐部参加一个会议 |
[30:44] | Just got a report of a possible shooter there. | 刚刚接到报告 那里可能有枪手 |
[30:46] | We got to get this place evacuated. | 我们得疏散这里 |
[30:48] | That’s his car back there. | 后面是他的车 |
[30:49] | 20-David to Command. Affirmative on the car. | 20D呼叫指挥部 确认看到目标的车 |
[30:51] | There’s someone with a gun! | 有人持枪 |
[30:53] | Go. Go! Hondo, call for backup, | 走 洪都 叫后援 |
[30:55] | then stay here and get everyone evacuated safely. | 然后留下安全疏散大家 |
[31:00] | This is 27-David requesting backup. | 27D呼叫后援 |
[31:02] | We’ve got an armed suspect at the Toluca Country Club. | 托卢卡乡村俱乐部发现持枪嫌疑人 |
[31:04] | Doing evacs now. | 正在疏散 |
[31:06] | Let’s go. Move, move. Off the property. Go! | 走 离开建筑 |
[31:09] | Go. Go! | 走 |
[31:14] | There’s someone in the building with a gun. | 建筑内有人持枪 |
[31:15] | Move! Get out! Move. Go. | 走 出去 |
[31:19] | Okay, move. Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[31:31] | Let’s go, let’s go, move. | 走 走 |
[31:32] | Get off the property. Get to the exits. | 离开建筑 去出口 |
[31:34] | Go! Go! | 走 |
[31:35] | Keep moving. Go! | 走 |
[31:37] | Help me, please help me! | 救命 请帮帮我 |
[31:46] | We have an active shooter. Move! Go! Let’s go! | 持枪者正在活动 快撤 快 |
[32:02] | LAPD! Stop! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[32:04] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[32:05] | Out this way! Out that way! Come on! | 从这边出去 从这出去 快 |
[32:27] | You really think you can hide? | 你真的以为自己能躲过去吗 |
[32:29] | Think I’d give up that easy? | 觉得我会那么轻易的放弃 |
[32:42] | Locked. | 锁住了 |
[32:46] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[32:53] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[33:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:20] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[33:22] | You did your job. | 你履行了自己的职责 |
[33:25] | Oh, please tell me he’s not coming over here. | 拜托他可别是在往这边来 |
[33:29] | He’s coming over here. | 他就是在往这边来 |
[33:31] | Twice in one day you saved my life. | 一天之内你救了我两次 |
[33:33] | I was wondering if you’d given any thought | 我还在想你有没有考虑一下 |
[33:35] | to what we talked about earlier. | 稍早我们谈过的事 |
[33:38] | She didn’t happen to give you my card, did she? | 她没把我的名片给你看过吧 |
[33:40] | You’d look great on TV. | 你一定非常上镜 |
[33:41] | Read the room. | 学学察言观色吧 |
[33:44] | Oh, and by the way, next time someone | 还有 下次有人要向你 |
[33:46] | offers you police protection– | 提供警方保护 |
[33:48] | and I’m betting there will be a next time– take it. | 而且我确定肯定会有下次 乖乖接受 |
[33:53] | Excuse me, can I talk to you just for one minute? | 抱歉 我能和你说句话吗 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:58] | I handed in my resignation. I’m-I’m done. | 我已经递交辞呈 我受够了 |
[34:01] | Right. So the arsonist lights a fire, | 好吧 所以说纵火犯点了一把火 |
[34:04] | and the fire almost kills him, | 结果差点被火烧死 |
[34:05] | and then he realizes maybe playing with matches | 于是他意识到玩火 |
[34:07] | was a stupid idea. | 实在是个愚蠢的想法 |
[34:08] | I’m gonna do what I can to-to make things right. | 我会尽自己所能来 来让事情重回正轨 |
[34:10] | Starting with-with… | 就从… |
[34:13] | telling the truth. | 从说出实情开始 |
[34:14] | You know it’s too late for that, right? | 你知道一切为时已晚 对吗 |
[34:16] | No one’s putting this fire out. | 没人在灭火 |
[34:18] | We just wait now, for the next spark, | 我们只能等着 等下一个火花 |
[34:21] | the next fire. | 下一场火灾 |
[34:23] | The difference is you have to live with that now, too. | 而现在不同的是 你也要忍受这种情况了 |
[34:26] | Same way we do. | 就像我们一直在忍受那样 |
[34:49] | Hey, Sanchez. | 桑切斯 |
[34:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:50] | What’s this I keep hearing about some anthrax threat | 我不停听到有人说市长办公室遭到了炭疽冰毒威胁 |
[34:52] | at the mayor’s office? | 什么情况 |
[34:53] | It’s nothing, man. | 没什么 伙计 |
[34:54] | It was just lucky I was there and spotted something off. | 我正好在场及时发现了 走运而已 |
[34:56] | The envelope had about a dozen stamps on it, | 那个信封上面盖了差不多一打邮戳 |
[34:58] | address looked like it had been written by a toddler. | 地址写的就像个刚会走路孩子的字迹 |
[35:01] | If I have to hear that anthrax story one more time… | 要是再让我听一遍那个炭疽病毒的故事… |
[35:04] | What anthrax story? | 什么炭疽病毒故事 |
[35:06] | You really haven’t heard it? | 你真的没听过吗 |
[35:08] | Sanchez? | 桑切斯那个 |
[35:09] | He’s like one of those talking dolls | 他就好像那种说话娃娃 |
[35:11] | people keep pulling the string. | 不停有人拉绳让他说话 |
[35:13] | He won’t shut up about how he saved the mayor’s life. | 说他如何如何救了市长一命 滔滔不绝 |
[35:15] | Hold up a sec. He’s saying he’s the one who found that envelope | 等下 他说发现那个信封 |
[35:18] | and stopped the mayor from opening it? | 并阻止市长拆开它的人是他 |
[35:19] | Yeah, like he deserves a medal. | 对 说得好像应该给他颁个勋章 |
[35:21] | No, if there’s a medal, it should be going to the mayor’s secretary. | 不 就算有勋章 也应该是颁给市长的秘书 |
[35:23] | It was Angie who found that envelope | 是安吉发现了那个信封 |
[35:25] | and warned security. | 报告给了安保处 |
[35:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:27] | You’re telling me that Sanchez is taking credit | 你是说 桑切斯往自己身上揽了一桩 |
[35:28] | for something he didn’t really do? | 他什么都没做的功劳吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:35] | Just the man. | 正在找你 |
[35:38] | I got a proposal for you. | 我有个提议 |
[35:39] | Deac was telling me about this high-profile job | 迪肯跟我说有一份备受瞩目的工作 |
[35:42] | that you would be perfect for. | 你是绝佳人选 |
[35:45] | Head of security for Arthur Meeks. | 阿瑟·米克斯安的安保主管 |
[35:47] | Studio boss. | 制片公司老板 |
[35:50] | Sanchez, you still ain’t getting it, | 桑切斯 你还是不明白 |
[35:52] | so I’m gonna spell it out for you. | 那我跟你把话挑明了 |
[35:54] | I’m not quitting. Not now. Not ever. | 我不会辞职 现在不会 永远也不会 |
[35:58] | So you can keep sidelining me on missions, and writing me up | 所以随便你在任务中把我边缘化 打小报告 |
[36:00] | for insubordination, whether it’s true or not, | 说我不服从命令 不管真假 |
[36:02] | whatever. | 随便什么 |
[36:03] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[36:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:06] | What if I pull you from all the action, | 如果我把你从一线撤下来 |
[36:09] | give you substandard evaluations | 考核给你打不及格 |
[36:11] | and force you to fetch and carry like the team mule | 逼你在剩下的职业生涯中 |
[36:14] | for the rest of your days? | 都只能像个打杂的跑跑腿呢 |
[36:16] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[36:18] | I’ll keep doing my job, no complaints. | 我会继续做我的工作 任劳任怨 |
[36:21] | If the brass want me out, they’re gonna have to fire me | 如果高层想让我走 就只能把我开除 |
[36:23] | because I am not resigning. | 反正我不会辞职 |
[36:25] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[36:27] | Because climbing that greasy pole is your sport, not mine. | 因为顺脏梯子向上爬是你的风格 不是我的 |
[36:37] | If I quit, any other cop out there thinking about | 如果我辞职 任何一个想和上司对抗的警员 |
[36:40] | calling out the bosses will know I got forced out. | 都会知道我是被逼走的 |
[36:43] | Because doing the right thing is about dignity, | 因为做正确的事关乎尊严 |
[36:46] | not some payoff. | 而不是为了好处 |
[36:56] | Wherever I turn, there you lurk. | 你们怎么阴魂不散似的 |
[36:58] | We’re your teammates. | 我们是你的队友 |
[37:00] | You always got to watch your six. | 同伴需要相互关照 |
[37:01] | Given any more thought to the head of security job? | 有考虑一下那个安保负责人的工作吗 |
[37:04] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[37:04] | I told you I’m not interested. | 我和你说了 我不感兴趣 |
[37:06] | I hear the clock’s ticking on that governor’s detail job, too. | 我听说那州长安保工作也是时间紧迫 |
[37:08] | Someone sent anthrax to the mayor in the mail, | 有人用邮件给市长寄炭疽病毒 |
[37:11] | but thanks to a certain somebody, | 但是由于某人 |
[37:12] | the mayor never opened that envelope. | 市长绝对不会打开那个信封了 |
[37:14] | You want to know who saved the day? | 你想知道谁救了我们吗 |
[37:16] | It was the mayor’s secretary. Believe that? | 是市长秘书 相信吗 |
[37:20] | How many people you been telling that fake story to? | 你和多少个人说过这个假故事了 |
[37:22] | Enough to get a reporter interested | 足以引起记者的兴趣 |
[37:23] | in writing it up, maybe. | 也许让他写写文章吧 |
[37:24] | I don’t think the governor’s office | 我认为州长办公室 |
[37:25] | would be too excited about that. | 一定会很期待的 |
[37:27] | It’s gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out, | 看着事情最后会怎么样一定很有意思 |
[37:29] | isn’t it, Sanchez? | 不是吗 桑切斯 |
[37:31] | I hope you got a soft landing a year from now | 希望你一年后别摔得这么惨烈 |
[37:33] | when Hondo’s still here and the Commission’s wondering | 而那时洪都还在这 委员会就会好奇 |
[37:35] | why you haven’t been able to get him out. | 你为什么还能把他弄走 |
[37:43] | So, this job for, Arthur Meeks. | 亚瑟·米克斯的这份工作 |
[37:46] | The studio guy. | 那个制片公司老板 |
[37:48] | Yeah. But what about, Sacramento and the-the kids? | 但是萨克拉门托州政府和那些孩子呢 |
[37:51] | Aw, they’ll be off to college soon anyway. | 反正他们很快就会上大学了 |
[37:54] | And they’ll probably be way more impressed with this | 他们一定觉得比起和州长共事 |
[37:55] | than me hanging with the governor. | 这份工作更厉害 |
[38:01] | Job come with benefits? | 有福利政策吗 |
[38:02] | Yep. | 有 |
[38:04] | That paycheck, plus early police pension, | 那份工资 再加上提早退休的警察养老金 |
[38:06] | it’d be like double dipping. | 就像拿了双重薪水 |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:14] | All right, so what if I’m interested? | 如果我感兴趣呢 |
[38:16] | Listen up, everyone. I’ve got some news. | 大家听好了 我有消息告诉你们 |
[38:20] | Sanchez has informed me that he’s packing up his SWAT bags | 桑切斯刚刚通知我说要收拾他的特警队行装 |
[38:23] | and moving on to brighter skies. | 去更广阔的天空大展拳脚 |
[38:25] | I want to thank him | 我要感谢他 |
[38:26] | for leading the team the last couple of months. | 过去几个月带领这个团队 |
[38:28] | He’s done a stellar job. | 他的工作非常出色 |
[38:31] | Good job, Sanchez. | 做得好 桑切斯 |
[38:37] | I know you’ll want to know who’s taking over as team leader, | 我知道大家都想知道谁会出任队长 |
[38:39] | and usually these things take some time, require approvals. | 一般情况下 任职需要时间 需要审批 |
[38:43] | But the decision was easy, so it’s already been made. | 但这个决定很容易 所以已经决定好了 |
[38:48] | Hondo’s back in the saddle. | 洪都重新上任 |
[38:50] | Hey, that’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[38:51] | Band is back together, yeah! | 小队再次集结 好棒 |
[38:55] | Now we can pop the champagne. | 现在我们可以开香槟庆祝了 |
[38:57] | What just happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[38:58] | Come on. | 走 |
[39:00] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[39:02] | How’d you get the brass to approve? | 你是怎么让上层批准的 |
[39:04] | You ever heard the expression | 你有没有听过一句话 |
[39:06] | “Don’t ask permission, ask forgiveness”? | 别征求同意 征求原谅 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 有 |
[39:08] | Well, I didn’t do either. | 我两样都没做 |
[39:10] | I’m tired of the brass interfering with my teams. | 我受够了上层来干预我的团队 |
[39:13] | Wait, sir. | 等等 长官 |
[39:14] | You sure you’re not gonna get in trouble? | 你确定你不会因此惹麻烦吗 |
[39:16] | Well, at least their anger will be directed at me now | 至少他们的怒火会直接冲着我来 |
[39:18] | instead of you. | 而不是对你们 |
[39:22] | You stuck your neck out for me once. | 你替我出过一次头 |
[39:24] | I’m just sorry I didn’t return the favor sooner. | 对不起我没有早点还这个人情 |
[39:34] | I cede to the better man. | 让位给更适合的人选 |
[39:42] | I got to say, Hondo, | 不得不说 洪都 |
[39:43] | I have never seen anyone with a more loyal team. | 我从没见过谁的团队比你的更忠诚 |
[39:46] | They were always looking over my shoulder to you. | 他们一直是人在曹营心在汉 |
[39:49] | It was kind of annoying. | 挺烦人的 |
[39:51] | Good luck on the next job. | 祝你新工作顺利 |
[39:53] | Yeah, I have a feeling I’m gonna do just fine. | 我有预感我没问题的 |
[39:57] | I’m sure you are. | 当然 |
[39:58] | I’d say see you around, | 我想说回头见的 |
[39:59] | but I’m heading to Shanghai in a few days for a premiere. | 但过几天我要去上海看首映 |
[40:02] | I’d also say | 我还想说 |
[40:05] | keep your head down in the future. | 以后要低调做事 |
[40:08] | But I have a feeling that advice would fall on deaf ears. | 但我有预感你不会听取这个建议 |
[40:23] | Hey, Street, wait up. | 斯特里特 等等 |
[40:26] | – What’s this? – I told my mom about the funeral. | -这是什么 -我和我妈说了葬礼的事 |
[40:28] | She went to Chinatown and picked up a few things for you. | 她去唐人街买了点东西给你 |
[40:31] | That’s really sweet of her. | 她太贴心了 |
[40:32] | What is this, like, a fake gold bar? | 这是什么 假金条吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. Some money, incense, paper cell phone. | 对 还有一些纸钱 香和纸手机 |
[40:37] | Man, my mom would love all this. | 我妈会很喜欢这些东西的 |
[40:39] | It’s perfect, man. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[40:42] | And here. | 还有这个 |
[40:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:48] | Is it okay if we come with you? | 我们可以和你一起去吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:50] | I mean, I would have invited you guys, | 我本来想叫你们的 |
[40:52] | I just didn’t think you’d want to come. | 我只是觉得你们不会去 |
[40:53] | Of course we want to come to be there for you. | 我们当然要陪你一起去 |
[40:55] | Yeah, and now you have a chance to read that eulogy. | 现在你有机会念悼词了 |
[41:00] | You guys, too? | 你们也来吗 |
[41:01] | Are you kidding? Yeah. | 说笑吗 当然来 |
[41:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:03] | Can’t have you playing Bryan Adams to an empty room. | 不能让你对着空房间唱布莱恩·亚当斯的歌吧 |
[41:07] | We’ll ride together. Come on, kid. | 我们共同进退 走吧 孩子 |
[41:11] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢你们 |