时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Seriously, Fabi? This station again? | 不是吧 法比 又是这个电台 |
[00:17] | What’s the problem? You used to love reggaeton. | 怎么了 你以前不是很喜欢雷鬼吗 |
[00:19] | Used to. Makes me homesick now. | 那是之前 现在让我有些想家了 |
[00:22] | Maybe we’ll go back there someday. | 或许我们该找个时间回去 |
[00:23] | Where’s James, anyway? He said he’d only be a minute. | 詹姆斯去哪儿了 他说他一分钟后就到 |
[00:26] | Hey! Stop! | 住手 |
[00:28] | Fabi. | 法比 |
[00:31] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[00:32] | Stay back, stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[00:33] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[00:36] | Stay right there! | 待在那里 |
[00:38] | – James. – What did you do? | -詹姆斯 -你做了什么 |
[00:39] | Just relax. Relax. Okay. | 放松 放轻松 好吧 |
[00:48] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[00:51] | Nice. | 棒 |
[00:53] | Well, you’re cutting it close, Chris. | 你踩点到了 克里斯 |
[00:55] | Squad conditioning’s in two minutes. | 两分钟后开始训练 |
[00:56] | Last one to the mat’s first up against me in the ring. | 最后一个到拳馆的人 第一个跟我上台较量 |
[00:58] | You better get your hustle on, man. | 你最好快点 伙计 |
[00:59] | Deac and Tan are already changing, | 迪肯和谭已经在换衣服了 |
[01:00] | and the boss here is hitting it hard this morning. | 老大今早训练时可猛了 |
[01:08] | Nice having Hondo back in charge, | 虽然很高兴洪都回来领队 |
[01:09] | but these added workouts are killing me. | 但增加的训练量让我有点吃不消 |
[01:11] | Team’s been through a lot. | 队伍经历了很多事 |
[01:12] | He just wants to get our rep back as the baddest squad in HQ. | 他只是想让我们重新成为总部最猛的队 |
[01:15] | Besides, nothing wrong with a little extra cardio. | 再说 做一点有氧运动没什么不好 |
[01:17] | Easy for you to say. You’re not about to spar with… | 说得轻巧 你又不打算和… |
[01:21] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[01:27] | It wasn’t us, Chris. We swear. | 不是我们 克里斯 我们发誓 |
[01:35] | I was hoping this would be the year | 我还想着今年 |
[01:36] | the juvenile pranks would stop. | 你们不会再搞这样的幼稚的恶作剧了 |
[01:39] | Why are you shooting straight for me? | 干什么冲我发火 |
[01:40] | You know the whole team tries to outdo each other every year | 所有队员每年都在想新花招 |
[01:42] | trying to get you to celebrate your birthday. | 让你为自己庆祝生日 |
[01:44] | My birthday’s not till tomorrow. You cheated. | 明天才是我生日 你作弊 |
[01:46] | Well, that’s why I had to get to you early. | 所以我才提前布置了 |
[01:48] | Anything else you would’ve seen coming. | 不然你肯定会有所防范 |
[01:49] | Happy B-day, Chris. | 生日快乐 克里斯 |
[01:51] | You guys are the worst. But thanks. | 你们太烦人了 不过还是谢了 |
[01:54] | Hey, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[01:55] | You got a little something going on back there. | 你背后有点东西 |
[02:02] | It’s gonna be a good day, boss. | 今天会是很好的一天 老大 |
[02:05] | What the hell, James? What were you thinking? | 什么情况 詹姆斯 你想什么呢 |
[02:07] | Look, we’re always talking about going somewhere, | 听着 我们一直在讨论去个别的地方 |
[02:09] | and building better lives for ourselves, right? | 构建我们更好的未来 对吗 |
[02:11] | What kind of life you gonna have in prison? | 你在监狱里又会有怎样的未来 |
[02:12] | Look, just calm down. | 冷静 |
[02:15] | I got this. | 没事的 |
[02:17] | Oh, man. What’s this? | 天呐 这是什么 |
[02:22] | Where’d you even get the gun anyway? | 这枪是从哪里来的 |
[02:24] | This? It ain’t even real, it’s a toy. | 这个 这不是真的 玩具枪而已 |
[02:27] | Geez– Look, I don’t know how much I grabbed. | 老天 听着 我不知道我抢了多少钱 |
[02:29] | It must be hundreds. No, thousands? | 但肯定有好几百 不 好几千 |
[02:33] | Oh, geez, that’s– How much is it? | 天呐 这… 这里有多少钱 |
[02:36] | James, look. | 詹姆斯 看 |
[02:37] | The police. | 警察 |
[02:39] | All right, just… be cool, okay? | 好吧 冷静点 好吗 |
[02:44] | It’s okay. They’re moving now. | 没事的 他们走了 |
[02:54] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[02:59] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[03:01] | – James! – Hold on! | -詹姆斯 -抓紧了 |
[03:12] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[03:20] | You, in the SUV, | 你 SUV上的人 |
[03:22] | show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[03:32] | Get out! Go, go! | 出来 快走 走 |
[03:39] | Fabi. | 法比 |
[03:41] | Take the bag. | 拿上包 |
[03:42] | Screw the bag, we got to go. | 别管包了 我们得走了 |
[03:43] | – Fabi. – I can’t. | -法比 -我走不了了 |
[03:47] | I’m not gonna leave you here. | 我不会留下你一个人 |
[03:48] | Fabi, take the bag and go. | 法比 拿上包走吧 |
[03:51] | Go! | 走 |
[03:51] | Fabi, come on. | 法比 快点 |
[04:21] | Never been happier to see SWAT. | 看到你们特警队来了真是太好了 |
[04:23] | How many shooters? | 有几名枪手 |
[04:24] | Two. | 两个 |
[04:24] | Whole thing popped off without warning. | 整件事发生得毫无预兆 |
[04:26] | They started firing on that car there. | 他们开始朝那辆车开枪 |
[04:28] | Two kids in it bailed, took off on foot. | 两个人逃走了 徒步 |
[04:30] | Cover, cover! | 掩护 掩护 |
[04:38] | Patrol says we got two inside. | 巡警说里面有两个人 |
[04:39] | Let’s not draw this out. | 速战速决 |
[04:40] | You want to go with pepper? | 你想用胡椒烟雾弹 |
[04:41] | I got it. | 我去 |
[04:42] | Chris, with me. | 克里斯 跟我 |
[04:44] | Post up. | 准备好 |
[04:50] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[04:51] | Back driver’s side. | 驾驶座后侧 |
[04:59] | Movement. Driver’s side, coming out. | 有动静 司机这边 要出来了 |
[05:04] | Hey, get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[05:06] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[05:08] | On the ground all the way! | 全都趴下去 |
[05:15] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[05:16] | Get on the ground now! Drop! | 马上趴到地上 放下武器 |
[05:19] | You’re not gonna make it. Do as he says! | 你跑不掉了 按他说的做 |
[05:22] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[05:22] | Drop it! Get down. | 放下武器 趴下 |
[05:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[05:25] | Tan, Luca, Chris, move in. | 谭 卢卡 克里斯 上 |
[05:26] | Deacon, you’re with me. | 迪肯 你跟着我 |
[05:27] | All the way down. | 趴下去 |
[05:27] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[05:29] | Hands behind your back! | 把手背到身后 |
[05:31] | Hands behind your back now! | 马上把手背到身后 |
[05:33] | Down! | 趴下 |
[05:41] | He’s alive, but he’s been gutshot. | 他还活着 不过他中枪了 |
[05:44] | 30-David, we need an R/A at our location, immediately. | 30D 请立刻派救援小组到我们的位置 |
[05:47] | Male teen, GSW. | 男性青少年 枪伤 |
[05:51] | Hondo, that gun’s a toy. | 洪都 那是把玩具枪 |
[05:54] | Come on, kid. Help’s on the way. | 坚持住孩子 救援在路上了 |
[05:56] | Hold on for me. Hold on. | 坚持住 坚持 |
[06:09] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:13] | That kid… | 那孩子… |
[06:15] | he’s younger than Darryl. | 他比达瑞尔还小 |
[06:17] | Hey, we got any idea what the hell went on down here? | 搞清楚这边到底是什么情况了吗 |
[06:19] | Nah, the two shooters aren’t talking, | 还没有 两名枪手不肯开口 |
[06:20] | but check this out. | 但看看这个 |
[06:21] | It’s a Kalashnikov AK-103. | 是把卡拉什尼科夫AK-103突击步枪 |
[06:24] | That’s military issue. | 是军队用的 |
[06:25] | Yeah, and both dudes have ink. | 嗯 两个人都有纹身 |
[06:26] | Look like Russian mafia. | 看着像俄罗斯黑帮 |
[06:29] | Three kids and a toy gun. | 三个孩子和一把玩具枪 |
[06:31] | What the hell did they do to buy all this? | 他们到底做了什么会被这么追杀 |
[07:14] | Hey, son. You all right? | 儿子 你还好吗 |
[07:16] | Hey, Pop. Yeah, I’m fine. | 老爸 我挺好的 |
[07:18] | Just some days are longer than others is all. | 今天只是比较忙而已 |
[07:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:24] | Hank St. John. | 汉克·圣约翰 |
[07:26] | I go by Saint. | 大家都叫我圣人 |
[07:27] | Daniel Jr. They call me… | 小丹尼尔 大伙叫我… |
[07:28] | I know who you are, Hondo. | 我知道你是谁 洪都 |
[07:30] | Known you since before you were born. | 你没出生我就知道你了 |
[07:33] | Now seems everybody knows you as the cop who speaks the truth. | 现在好像大家都说你是讲真话的警察 |
[07:38] | Saint and I were in the Panthers together back in the day. | 圣人和我从前都是黑豹党的 |
[07:41] | Though, as I remember, some of us | 不过我记得某个人 |
[07:42] | were in the party longer than others. | 比别人加入的时间都要长 |
[07:44] | Oh, that’s funny, see, ’cause I remember that | 有点意思 因为我倒是记得 |
[07:46] | some of us didn’t leave the party soon enough. | 我们里有人分分钟就退出了 |
[07:47] | You know, come to think of it, Pop, | 说起这个 老爸 |
[07:49] | you never told me why you left the Panthers. | 你从没告诉我你为什么退出黑豹党 |
[07:51] | But I did tell you to stay out of grown folks’ business, | 但我告诉过你不要管大人的事 |
[07:53] | now didn’t I? | 我说过吧 |
[07:54] | Listen, it don’t matter. | 这个不重要了 |
[07:57] | Saint didn’t come here to jaw jack about the past. | 圣人不是来回顾过去的 |
[08:00] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你谈谈 |
[08:01] | Talk to me? What about? | 找我 谈什么 |
[08:03] | A kid from my community got caught up in a shoot-out | 我那一带有个孩子今天卷入了一场枪战 |
[08:06] | today in Boyle Heights, | 发生在博伊尔高地的 |
[08:08] | SWAT was involved. | 特警队出警了 |
[08:09] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[08:10] | This kid, you know him? | 你认识这孩子 |
[08:11] | Know of him. Name’s James. | 听说过他 叫詹姆斯 |
[08:15] | He’s homeless. | 他是流浪儿 |
[08:17] | He’s from the Caribbean, not too far from where I grew up, | 他老家是加勒比海的 离我长大的地方不远 |
[08:19] | so if there’s something I can do… | 所以如果有什么我能做的… |
[08:21] | Well, right now, he’s in the hospital fighting for his life. | 眼下呢 他在医院挣扎在生死线上 |
[08:24] | Any information on who | 任何有关他的消息 |
[08:25] | or what he’s involved with would be a help. | 他和谁一起 被卷入了什么事情 都有用 |
[08:29] | I have a friend, her name’s Ivy. | 我有个朋友 叫艾维 |
[08:31] | She’s more intimately involved in our community. | 我们这一带的事情她参与的更多 |
[08:34] | I’d be happy to introduce you tomorrow. | 明天我可以给你们介绍一下 |
[08:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Yes. | 对了 |
[08:43] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[08:47] | I’ll be damned. How did you… | 真没想到 你是怎么… |
[08:49] | The Ruy Lopez opening. | 西班牙开局 |
[08:50] | Had you the moment you took my bishop. | 你一吃我的象 你就上套了 |
[08:55] | Tomorrow then, Hondo. | 那就明天 洪都 |
[08:56] | I’ll be there. | 我会过去的 |
[08:57] | Ruy Lopez, my ass. | 西班牙开局 小儿科 |
[09:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:01] | Let’s do it again, DH. | 再来一盘 DH |
[09:03] | Set it up. | 来吧 |
[09:07] | I can’t believe you passed on dessert. | 你居然没吃甜点 |
[09:09] | The tiramisu there is amazing. | 这里的提拉米苏非常好吃 |
[09:10] | Well, maybe I’ve got something else in mind for dessert. | 也许我想吃点不一样的甜点 |
[09:14] | Oh, come on. Just invite me in. | 别这样 让我进去吧 |
[09:16] | I won’t stay long. | 我不会待很久的 |
[09:17] | Look, I’m trying to be nice here. | 我已经很客气了 |
[09:20] | No, if you were being nice, you’d invite me in. | 不 真的客气就应该请我进屋去 |
[09:23] | Sorry to interrupt, everything okay here? | 打扰了 没事吧 |
[09:25] | Yeah, we’re fine, don’t worry about it. | 我们没事 别操心了 |
[09:27] | I didn’t ask you. | 我没问你 |
[09:28] | I’m asking her. | 我在问她 |
[09:30] | Man, what is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[09:32] | I told you we’re fine. | 我说了我们没事 |
[09:35] | Seriously. | 我认真的 |
[09:36] | Get lost. | 快走 |
[09:41] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[09:42] | You just assaulted a cop, dumbass. | 你刚刚袭警了 白痴 |
[09:45] | I’ll give you a choice, you want to go home | 给你个选择 你想回家 |
[09:46] | or you want to go to jail? | 还是进监狱 |
[09:54] | Sorry, you okay? | 抱歉 你没事吧 |
[09:55] | Yeah. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[09:57] | My Internet date went full-on… | 网恋真的是… |
[09:59] | Internet date. | 没有特例 |
[10:01] | I’m Joy. | 我是乔伊 |
[10:02] | Been meaning to introduce myself since I moved in. | 自从搬进来之后 一直想跟你们认识一下 |
[10:04] | I’m Bonnie. | 我是邦妮 |
[10:05] | This is my husband, Victor. | 这是我丈夫 维克托 |
[10:06] | You must be the one who speaks Cantonese? | 你一定就是说粤语的那个人 |
[10:09] | I sometimes hear you through the wall. | 我有时候能隔着墙听见你说话 |
[10:10] | Yeah, probably on the phone with my mom. | 我可能是在跟我妈打电话 |
[10:12] | Wait, you speak Cantonese, too? | 等等 你也会说粤语 |
[10:24] | Sorry, it’s just so rare | 抱歉 太意外了 |
[10:25] | to randomly meet somebody else who speaks it. | 在这竟然能碰见说粤语的人 |
[10:27] | Most everybody speaks Mandarin. | 大多数华裔都是说普通话 |
[10:29] | My mom is gonna love this, a new Cantonese neighbor. | 我妈妈肯定高兴死了 一个会说粤语的新邻居 |
[10:34] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:35] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[10:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:48] | Hey, morning, Chris. | 早上好 克里斯 |
[10:50] | Yo, what’s up with the new whip? | 怎么换了辆车 |
[10:52] | It’s my uncle’s. | 这是我叔叔的车 |
[10:53] | I wasn’t going near mine this morning | 我今天是不会用自己车的 |
[10:54] | in case you clowns booby-trapped it. | 以防你们这些家伙埋伏在里面 |
[10:56] | Damn. You’re starting the day on defense. | 靠 你一早就防备心这么重 |
[10:58] | It’s crowded today. | 今天车好多 |
[11:00] | Uh, I think I saw an empty spot up on the right-hand side. | 我好像在右手边看到个空位 |
[11:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[11:04] | All right. | 好 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么 |
[11:19] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[11:25] | You really came in early just for this? | 你真的一大早来就为了布置这个 |
[11:27] | Only ’cause I love you. | 就因为我爱你 |
[11:28] | Also, I wanted to get you before you put your guard up. | 还有 我想在你升起防备心前就搞定你 |
[11:30] | Happy official birthday, Chris! | 正式生日快乐 克里斯 |
[11:35] | Yeah, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[11:37] | It’s pretty good, right? | 还不错吧 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | Just talked to Hondo. | 刚和洪都聊过 |
[11:42] | He’s running down a contact | 他要去见一个人 |
[11:44] | who might be able to give us more information | 这个人可能知道 |
[11:45] | on those kids from yesterday’s shooting. | 更多和昨天枪击案里的孩子有关的消息 |
[11:46] | Good, ’cause right now we’re short on answers | 很好 因为我们现在知道的很少 |
[11:48] | and long on questions. | 但问题却又很多 |
[11:49] | The two gunmen you took down aren’t saying anything. | 你们昨天拿下的枪手什么也不说 |
[11:51] | And it turns out they go deeper than just the Russian mob. | 结果是他们不只是俄罗斯黑帮 |
[11:55] | They’re former Spetsnaz soldiers? | 他们是前雪域特战队士兵 |
[11:57] | Yep, Russian Special Forces, | 是的 俄罗斯特种部队 |
[11:59] | part of a crew run by this guy. | 这支队伍的队长是他 |
[12:01] | Victor Sasha, aka The Baron. | 维克托·萨沙 绰号男爵 |
[12:03] | Off the radar since escaping prison in Moscow. | 自从在莫斯科越狱后就再也没人知道他下落 |
[12:06] | Recently resurfaced in L.A., | 最近在洛杉矶出现 |
[12:08] | muscling his way into organized crime. | 强行打入有组织犯罪团伙 |
[12:10] | How the hell do three teenage kids get in his crosshairs? | 但三个青少年又怎么会成为他的目标呢 |
[12:12] | Not sure, | 不清楚 |
[12:12] | but my guess is it has something to do with this. | 但我猜与这个有关 |
[12:16] | Kid robbed a quinceañera dress shop | 这小子抢劫了成人礼礼服裙店 |
[12:17] | a little while before the shoot-out. | 不久后就发生了枪击案 |
[12:19] | Those places tend to be cash heavy. | 这些地方一般有很多现金 |
[12:21] | Good cover for money laundering. | 是洗钱的好门面 |
[12:23] | That bag looks heavy. How much cash is in there? | 那个包看上去很重 里面有多少钱 |
[12:25] | Don’t know. Detectives went to check it out this morning, | 不知道 警探今早去查了 |
[12:27] | the whole place was burned to the ground. | 但整家店都被烧为平地 |
[12:29] | Interesting timing. | 时机这么巧 |
[12:30] | Store owner was packing his bags | 巡警找到他的时候 |
[12:31] | when Patrol scooped him up. He’s in interrogation. | 店主正在收拾行李 他现在正受审 |
[12:34] | Street, take Chris and get him talking. | 斯特里特 你跟克里斯去把他嘴撬开 |
[12:38] | I hate to think what’ll happen if the Russians find them first. | 如果俄罗斯人先找到他们 后果不堪设想 |
[12:45] | Deac ironed one of those | 迪肯把你柜子里所有的衣服 |
[12:46] | onto every shirt in your locker. | 都烫上了这个袖标 |
[12:48] | Must have done it last night. I’m sure Annie helped. | 肯定是昨晚弄的 安妮绝对帮了忙 |
[12:50] | I don’t know. Guy has four kids. | 不好说 他家里可有四个孩子 |
[12:53] | Man can probably iron. | 男人也会用熨斗啊 |
[12:54] | Look, can you just… | 听着 你能不能 |
[12:56] | Whatever you have planned this year, can you just not? | 不管你今年搞了什么生日策划 能免了吗 |
[12:58] | Relax, I’m not doing anything, | 放轻松 我什么也没安排 |
[13:00] | which, today, is my birthday present to you. | 不过还是给你准备了生日礼物 |
[13:03] | Please, you live for this kind of crap. | 求你了 你一直以此为乐 |
[13:04] | Last year, you got Dispatch to sing to me | 去年 你在洛城警局通讯的所有频道里 |
[13:06] | across every frequency in LAPD. | 给我唱生日歌 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:09] | I mean, I guess I just know you a little better now. | 我觉得 我更了解你了 |
[13:12] | You hate the attention, and I respect that. | 你讨厌成为焦点 我尊重你 |
[13:15] | I just feel like I don’t deserve it. | 我只是觉得受之有愧 |
[13:18] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么觉得 |
[13:24] | The officer who brought you in said that you were | 带你来的警官跟我说 |
[13:26] | getting ready to leave town? | 你正打算离开 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I just felt like getting away. | 我正打算外出度假 |
[13:30] | Maybe drive up the coast. | 可能开车去海边 |
[13:31] | It’s been a rough week. | 这周太糟心了 |
[13:32] | I’d say. First you get robbed, | 首先 你被抢劫了 |
[13:33] | then your store burns to the ground. | 之后你的店铺也烧得一干二净 |
[13:36] | I got to figure that’s the least of your worries now, though, | 我觉得这并不是你最应该担心的 |
[13:39] | given how unhappy the Russians seem to be. | 鉴于俄罗斯人现在应该很不开心 |
[13:40] | Look, I just wanted to sell dresses, all right? | 我就是个卖裙子的 |
[13:42] | I didn’t want any part of any… | 我并不想要参与 |
[13:44] | Washing their dirty money? | 他们洗的钱 |
[13:46] | They threatened my family. | 他们威胁我的家人 |
[13:47] | If they threaten you, then you come clean to us; | 如果你受到威胁 那你无罪 |
[13:49] | if not, laundering money, that’s a five-year mandatory minimum. | 反之 洗钱最少判五年 |
[13:52] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我别无选择 |
[13:53] | Then talk to us. | 那就跟我们说说 |
[13:55] | You help us, we help you. | 你帮了我们 我们也能救你一把 |
[14:00] | Look, the store sells maybe three dresses a day. | 我每天能卖三条裙子 |
[14:05] | Maybe five during prom season. | 毕业舞会季大概能卖出五条 |
[14:09] | But on the books, they got me selling hundreds. | 但账面上 他们让我做成卖了几百条 |
[14:11] | Online orders, phone orders, but nothing ever ships. | 网上订单 电话订单 但不会发货 |
[14:16] | It’s all bogus. | 都是假的 |
[14:18] | They deliver stacks of cash, I deposit into an account. | 他们给我寄来一堆钱 让我存进账户里 |
[14:21] | With all the fake receipts, they make it look legit. | 用假收据让他们的钱变成合法的 |
[14:23] | So what, you got a joint account with the Russians? | 所以 你和俄罗斯人有一个联名账户 |
[14:25] | No. | 没有 |
[14:27] | No, the Russians are like, uh, security, I guess. | 我猜 俄罗斯人也是中间人 |
[14:31] | They work for a bigger fish. | 后面还有更大的头 |
[14:33] | Who? | 是谁 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:35] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[14:36] | The kid who robbed the store, | 洗劫你店铺的那个孩子 |
[14:38] | you think he had any idea about the dirty money, | 你觉得他知道钱的来路吗 |
[14:40] | what he was taking? | 他知道他自己拿的是脏钱吗 |
[14:40] | No, no, no, he was scared. | 肯定不知道 他很慌张 |
[14:43] | He just grabbed a bag and ran. | 拿了包就跑 |
[14:45] | I tried to warn him what would happen if he took it, | 我试图警告他会有什么后果 |
[14:47] | but… | 但是 |
[14:49] | over $2 million. | 两百多万美元 |
[14:51] | Two million? | 两百万 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:53] | He and his friends are as good as dead. | 他和他的同伴们死定了 |
[14:58] | Some things in here are perishable, | 这里边有东西容易坏 |
[15:00] | so just make sure they get to the right shelves. | 要确保放在正确的架子上 |
[15:01] | Excuse, please, Miss Ivy. | 打扰一下 艾维小姐 |
[15:04] | I want you to meet a friend of mine. | 我想让你见一下我的朋友 |
[15:06] | Sergeant Harrelson. | 哈里森警司 |
[15:07] | This is Miss Ivy LaFleur. | 这是艾维·拉弗尔小姐 |
[15:10] | She’s the real saint around here. | 她是这附近真正的圣人 |
[15:11] | Keeps this place up and running, | 一直维护这里的运营 |
[15:13] | feeding anyone who’s hungry. | 让饥饿的人们有一餐饱饭 |
[15:15] | I help out a little, of course. | 我也帮过一点忙 |
[15:17] | Fill her shelves with donations from my restaurant. | 从我餐馆里捐了些食物 |
[15:19] | Looks like quite the operation. | 看起来运营得不错 |
[15:21] | Ivy, I was hoping | 艾维 我希望 |
[15:22] | you might be able to assist the sergeant. | 你能协助一下这位警司 |
[15:24] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[15:25] | Saint tells me | 圣人告诉我 |
[15:26] | you may know a young man by the name of James. | 你可能认识一个叫詹姆斯的年轻人 |
[15:29] | He was injured in a robbery yesterday. | 他昨天在一场抢劫案中受伤 |
[15:30] | We don’t know much about him. | 关于他的信息 我们掌握的不多 |
[15:32] | James Bernard. | 他叫詹姆斯·伯纳德 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry to hear what happened. | 对于发生的事情 我很难过 |
[15:34] | Won’t say I’m surprised. | 不过出这样的事 我不觉得惊讶 |
[15:35] | How do you mean? | 何出此言 |
[15:36] | James moved here from the Caribbean a few years ago, | 詹姆斯几年前从加勒比搬到这里 |
[15:39] | orphaned by Hurricane Maria. | 飓风玛利亚的侵袭使他成了孤儿 |
[15:41] | I felt bad for him, | 我可怜他 |
[15:42] | so I put him to work in our kitchen. | 就让他在厨房工作 |
[15:44] | After a few shifts, he stopped showing up. | 轮班几次后 他就不来了 |
[15:47] | James didn’t want to work | 詹姆斯不想努力 |
[15:48] | and wanted easy money. | 只想轻松来钱 |
[15:50] | That boy is trouble. | 那男孩是个麻烦 |
[15:51] | James isn’t the only one I’m worried about. | 我担心的不只詹姆斯 |
[15:54] | There were two kids with him yesterday. | 昨天还有两个孩子和他一起 |
[15:56] | This is Manny’s. Oh, God. | 这是曼尼的 |
[15:58] | Not him and Fabi. | 别是他和法比 |
[15:59] | You know them? | 你认识他们 |
[16:01] | Manny Kameka, and his older sister, Fabi. | 曼尼·卡梅卡和他姐姐法比 |
[16:04] | They, too, arrived after the hurricane. | 也是飓风之后来的 |
[16:07] | So broken. | 饱经风霜 |
[16:08] | So alone. | 孤独无依 |
[16:09] | Those two are good kids. | 他俩都是好孩子 |
[16:11] | Miss LaFleur, they’re both in very serious danger. | 拉弗尔小姐 他俩都身处险境 |
[16:13] | Do you have any idea where they may be? | 你知道他们会在哪里吗 |
[16:15] | I don’t, but Manny called earlier. | 不知道 但曼尼给我打过电话 |
[16:19] | I didn’t answer, figured he was just checking in. | 我没接 以为他只想打个招呼 |
[16:24] | It’s not even ringing. | 完全打不通 |
[16:26] | May I see your phone, please? | 我能看看你的手机吗 |
[16:28] | You can trust him. | 你可以信任他 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:35] | Yo, Luca. | 卢卡 |
[16:35] | I just sent you the number of one of the kids we’re looking for. | 我刚把要追踪的孩子的号码发给你了 |
[16:38] | I need you to run a cell trace. | 做个手机追踪 |
[16:39] | Okay. Putting it in right now, boss. | 收到 正在输入 |
[16:40] | Hang tight, it’s looking. | 稍等 在找 |
[16:42] | So you can trace a call even if his phone is dead? | 手机没电也能追踪到吗 |
[16:44] | Not much the police can’t do nowadays. | 现在的警察无所不能 |
[16:46] | It may not tell us where he is now, | 可能找不到现在的位置 |
[16:47] | but maybe where he was when he tried to make the call. | 但可以找到他在哪里给你打的电话 |
[16:49] | Last ping came from an area northeast of downtown, | 最后信号来自市区东北方向 |
[16:52] | between Scott Avenue and Brendon Boulevard. | 斯科特街和布兰登大道之间 |
[16:54] | That’s Victor Heights. | 维克多高地 |
[16:55] | There’s a homeless encampment there. | 那里有个流浪汉营地 |
[16:56] | Lot of folks from the Caribbean community. | 很多人来自加勒比社区 |
[16:59] | Maybe Manny and Fabi… | 也许曼尼和法比 |
[17:01] | You hear that, Luca? | 听到了吗 卢卡 |
[17:02] | Yeah. Sure thing. | 收到 |
[17:03] | I’ll meet you there. | 那里见 |
[17:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:05] | – Yeah. Sure. – Both of you. | -没问题 -谢谢你们 |
[17:11] | Missy, we gotta go. | 姐妹 我们得走了 |
[17:15] | Fabi, what are we doing? | 法比 我们在干什么 |
[17:18] | We should have given the money to the police. | 我们该把钱交给警察 |
[17:20] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[17:21] | Money like this, we can’t trust anyone. | 这么大一笔钱 我们谁都不能信 |
[17:25] | We just need to find James, and we can all leave town. | 只要找到詹姆斯 我们就能一起离开 |
[17:32] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[17:34] | Red tent, blue tarp. Near the back. | 红帐篷 蓝篷布 靠近后方 |
[17:36] | Got it. | 收到 |
[17:39] | Hondo, hold up, hold up, hold up. | 洪都 等等 |
[17:40] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[17:44] | All right, move. I got an idea. | 行动 我有个主意 |
[17:55] | Fabi? | 法比 |
[17:57] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 别害怕 |
[17:58] | Listen to me, we’ve only got a second. | 听我说 时间不多 |
[17:59] | There are men with guns here looking for you. | 有持枪的人在找你们 |
[18:01] | Get back inside that tent, get down low on the ground, | 回帐篷里 趴在地上 |
[18:03] | and stay there. Do not come out until I come back for you. | 不要出来 等我回来找你 |
[18:05] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:05] | Yes, we understand. | 明白了 |
[18:06] | Get in there, go. | 进去 |
[18:11] | Okay, they must have split up. | 他们肯定分头行动了 |
[18:12] | I’m tracking one along the west edge. | 我在追踪西边那个 |
[18:14] | He came from right over there. | 他从那边来 |
[18:15] | – Luca, go left. I’ll go right. – Okay. | -卢卡 去左边 我走右边 -好 |
[18:33] | LAPD! Drop the weapon! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[18:38] | Get over. Get over. Give me your arms. | 过来 胳膊伸过来 |
[18:46] | Move, move! | 让开 |
[18:48] | Police! Drop the weapons! | 警察 放下武器 |
[19:09] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[19:20] | That must hurt. | 挺痛的吧 |
[19:23] | It’s not my first bullet. | 我不是第一次吃枪子儿 |
[19:25] | It will heal. | 会愈合的 |
[19:26] | Yeah, most of them do, except the last. | 大部分都会 除了要你命的那个 |
[19:29] | You know I’m not gonna give you what you want, | 你知道我不会招的 |
[19:31] | so why am I still here? | 为什么我还在这里 |
[19:32] | The question I have is, how are you still here? | 问题应该是 你怎么还在这里 |
[19:35] | If-if I hired you to protect my millions, | 如果我雇你保护几百万 |
[19:37] | and you got taken to school by some teenagers… | 你却被一群青少年带去学校 |
[19:40] | …you’d be the first person to receive the last bullet. | 你就是第一个吃要你命的枪子的人 |
[19:44] | Who’s behind the money laundering operation? | 谁在操纵洗钱活动 |
[19:46] | Who’s two million are you chasing? | 你追的两百万是谁的 |
[19:49] | Telling you that would be a sure way to die. | 告诉你就是死路一条 |
[19:52] | We know you and your comrades are only guns for hire. | 我们知道你和你的伙伴只是受雇于人 |
[19:55] | Who are you working for? | 你们是为谁工作的 |
[19:57] | We can offer you protection. | 我们可以给你们提供保护 |
[19:58] | There is no protection from someone like this. | 谁也保护不了被这种人的目标 |
[20:02] | He’s a ghost. | 他神龙见首不见尾 |
[20:06] | Even The Baron fears him. | 就连男爵都怕他 |
[20:13] | Where are we on the money laundering? | 洗钱的案子查得怎么样了 |
[20:15] | We nail down who’s behind it yet? | 锁定幕后老板了没 |
[20:16] | No, but we’re not alone. | 没有 但不仅是我们在找他 |
[20:18] | Organized Crime has suspected an operation | 犯罪集团已经把黑手伸向 |
[20:19] | in the Fashion District for years. | 时装街区很多年了 |
[20:21] | They’ve been monitoring a dozen banks, | 他们监视了很多家银行 |
[20:23] | never been able to nail it down. | 一直没有锁定嫌疑人 |
[20:26] | Whoever’s behind it has moved tens of millions through the pipeline. | 这个幕后黑手已经通过渠道转移了数千万资金 |
[20:29] | Well, sometimes the bigger the crime syndicate, | 有时候犯罪集团规模越大 |
[20:30] | the easier it is to hide in plain sight. | 越容易偷天换日 |
[20:32] | What do we know so far? | 目前掌握了哪些情况 |
[20:34] | Once the dress store owner deposits the cash, | 裙子店老板一把钱存进银行 |
[20:36] | it’s wired out, | 就被转走 |
[20:37] | bouncing between foreign banks and digital accounts. | 辗转于各种外国银行和数字账户 |
[20:40] | It is impossible to see where it lands. | 根本不可能查到最终的下落 |
[20:41] | This name appears more than once, “Kinari Holdings.” | 这个名字出现了不止一次 “克纳里控股” |
[20:44] | It’s an old LLC tied to a few banks | 这是一家老有限公司 |
[20:46] | with California routing numbers, | 与几家加州银行代码的银行有关联 |
[20:47] | but the, uh, accounts were shut down years ago. | 但是账户已经在几年前被关闭了 |
[20:50] | Tan reached out to a buddy at the Franchise Tax Board. | 谭联系了一个在加州税局的朋友 |
[20:52] | They’re checking their archives for any filings | 他们正在查他们的档案 看看有没有 |
[20:54] | related to Kinari Holdings. | 和克纳里控股有关的记录 |
[20:55] | All right, let me know if anything turns up. | 有发现告诉我 |
[21:02] | How’s birthday fest? | 生日盛宴搞得怎么样了 |
[21:03] | Anyone out-Hondo Hondo yet? | 有人超越洪都了没 |
[21:06] | You didn’t see the monitors in Eagle’s Nest this morning? | 你今早没看鹰巢的大屏幕 |
[21:08] | No, what did I miss? | 没 我错过了什么 |
[21:09] | Rocker made my face the screen saver on every TV. | 洛克把我的照片做成了所有电视的屏保 |
[21:13] | Got a photo from my Uncle Sarzo of my 12th birthday. | 他从我叔叔萨尔索那搞来了我十二岁生日的照片 |
[21:15] | I got to see this. | 我一定得看看 |
[21:17] | You think I’m gonna let that stay up? | 你觉得我会让照片继续留在那 |
[21:20] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:23] | I just got off the phone with Bonnie. | 我刚跟邦妮通完电话 |
[21:25] | I think something’s up. | 我觉得她有事 |
[21:26] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂也有烦恼 |
[21:27] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[21:28] | Well, nothing, I don’t think. | 没做什么吧 |
[21:32] | All right. We went out to dinner last night. | 好吧 我们昨晚出去吃的晚餐 |
[21:34] | It was super romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[21:35] | Everything’s great. | 一切都很美好 |
[21:37] | Then coming home, | 然后回家的时候 |
[21:38] | this thing happened in the hallway of our building. | 我那栋楼的走廊上遇见个事 |
[21:40] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[21:40] | Well, we have a new neighbor. | 新来了一个邻居 |
[21:41] | She was being hassled by some guy. | 她在被一个男的骚扰 |
[21:43] | So you stepped in. | 所以你英雄救美了 |
[21:44] | Yeah, it was no big deal. | 小事一桩 |
[21:45] | I basically badged the guy, kicked him out. | 我就是向那个男的出示了警徽 把他赶走了 |
[21:47] | But after that the mood was gone. | 但之后气氛就全变味了 |
[21:49] | Bonnie wasn’t the same. | 邦妮像变了个人 |
[21:50] | This neighbor you rescued, describe her. | 你救的这个邻居 描述一下 |
[21:53] | 20s, Chinese, athletic. | 二十几岁 中国人 挺运动的 |
[21:57] | Is “athletic” a code word for hot? | “运动”是不是性感的代名词 |
[22:01] | Bonnie’s not jealous. | 邦妮不爱吃醋 |
[22:02] | No, for real. That’s not her style. | 真的 不是她的风格 |
[22:03] | Did you ask her what the matter was? | 你有没有问她是什么事 |
[22:05] | Yeah. She said nothing, | 问了 她什么都没说 |
[22:06] | but something’s definitely the matter. | 但肯定有问题 |
[22:07] | Well, then you need to ask her again. | 那你得再问一次 |
[22:09] | And don’t just ask yes or no questions. | 别只问是不是的问题 |
[22:11] | If you want her to open up, | 如果你真希望她敞开心扉 |
[22:13] | you’re gonna have to ask open-ended questions. | 你得问开放性的问题 |
[22:15] | And actively listen, | 然后认真倾听 |
[22:16] | and work to deactivate her negative feelings. | 努力消除她的负面情绪 |
[22:20] | What? I took the hostage negotiation course. | 怎么了 我也上了人质谈判的课 |
[22:22] | Is this really any different? | 有什么区别 |
[22:26] | My buddy over at the Franchise Tax Board. | 是我加州税局的朋友 |
[22:28] | He found an old address for Kinari Holdings, | 他查到了克纳里控股的一个旧地址 |
[22:30] | and it’s local. | 就在本地 |
[22:30] | Ah, worth checking out. | 值得一查 |
[22:31] | All right, you fill Hicks in, I’m gonna let Hondo know. | 好吧 你们去跟希克斯汇报 我去告诉洪都 |
[22:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:41] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:42] | This was the address listed on a tax filing for Kinari Holdings | 这是克纳里控股的纳税申报上的地址 |
[22:45] | from almost ten years ago. | 差不多是十年前的事了 |
[22:46] | Judging by the lengths they went to cover their tracks, | 从他们大费周章掩盖自己的行迹来看 |
[22:48] | my guess is they’re long gone by now. | 我觉得他们早就不在这了 |
[22:52] | Up there. | 那边 |
[22:57] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[23:00] | Ma’am. We’re looking for Kinari Holdings. | 女士 我们在找克纳里控股的人 |
[23:03] | Lucky you, you found it. | 真幸运 你找到了 |
[23:06] | What exactly is it you do here? | 你在这到底是做什么的 |
[23:08] | Uh, knit mostly. | 大部分时间都是在打毛线 |
[23:10] | Sometimes the phone rings, and I get instructions. | 有时候电话响了 我接收下指令 |
[23:12] | Instructions to do what? | 什么指令 |
[23:14] | Start a new corporation, close down an old one, | 成立一家新公司 或是关掉一家旧的 |
[23:17] | open a new bank account, move funds. | 开一个新的银行账户 转移资金 |
[23:20] | It-it changes, actually. | 每次都不一样 |
[23:22] | It never crossed your mind | 你从没有想过 |
[23:23] | that this place might be a front for some sort of illegal activity? | 这个地方可能是在为某个非法活动打掩护 |
[23:27] | Not my place to ask. | 这事轮不到我操心 |
[23:29] | Everything I do is legal. | 我做的所有事都是合法的 |
[23:30] | Too bad that’s not the case with your employer. | 很遗憾你的雇主不是 |
[23:32] | Far as we can tell, he’s neck deep in organized crime. | 据我们所知 他与犯罪集团脱不了干系 |
[23:34] | You must have met him at some point. | 你一定见过他 |
[23:35] | Somebody hired you, somebody pays you. | 既然你是被雇用的 那就有人付你工钱 |
[23:37] | It-it was an online job listing. | 是网上发布的工作 |
[23:39] | I’ve never met the owner. Never met anyone. | 我从没见过老板 没见过任何人 |
[23:45] | That’s the hospital. | 是医院 |
[23:46] | James just woke up. | 詹姆斯刚醒来 |
[23:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | Doctor said it’ll be a minute before we can go in and see James. | 医生说过一会我们就能进去见詹姆斯了 |
[24:02] | What was that about? | 刚才是干什么 |
[24:03] | Homeless kid like James has nothing even close to medical insurance. | 像詹姆斯这样无家可归的孩子根本没有医保 |
[24:07] | I just want to make sure he still gets decent care. | 我只是想确保他能得到妥善的照顾 |
[24:11] | You’re paying his bills? | 他的医疗费是你在付 |
[24:12] | James’ story, it’s my story, too. | 詹姆斯的事就是我的事 |
[24:16] | A teenager orphaned by a hurricane. | 一个因飓风灾难成了孤儿的孩子 |
[24:19] | Only in my case, | 以我个人的经验 |
[24:21] | it wasn’t a storm that killed my family. | 不是风暴杀死了我的家人 |
[24:25] | Colonialism did. | 而是殖民主义 |
[24:27] | They starved to death. | 他们被活活饿死 |
[24:29] | Resources were scarce before the storm and after. | 风暴来之前和来之后物资都很匮乏 |
[24:33] | There simply wasn’t enough to go around, | 根本就不足以支撑他们的生活 |
[24:35] | not for those who weren’t white, anyway. | 不是白人就不能幸免于难 |
[24:37] | So you left the islands and came to L.A. | 字幕所以你离开了岛区来了洛杉矶 |
[24:38] | looking for something better. | 想追寻更好的生活 |
[24:40] | Imagine my surprise when I find same hardship here. | 可以想象我发现这里情况没什么区别时有多惊讶 |
[24:45] | They’re inescapable maybe. | 或许我们就是难逃这种困境 |
[24:47] | Even in chess, you know? | 即使在国际象棋里也是这样 |
[24:49] | Just by playing the white pieces… | 只要是下白色棋子的那方 |
[24:51] | You already have a better chance of winning. | 就已经有了更大的赢面 |
[24:54] | I heard that from my pops. | 我听我爸说了 |
[24:55] | Doesn’t mean we can’t make things better, though. | 不过不意味着我们不能改变现状 |
[24:58] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[25:00] | we’re alike in that way, I imagine. | 在这方面我们很像 |
[25:03] | Doctor says you can see him now. | 医生说你们现在可以进去看他了 |
[25:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:11] | Fabi and Manny, where are they? | 法比和曼尼 他们现在在哪 |
[25:14] | That’s why I’m here, James. | 这也是我来这的原因 詹姆斯 |
[25:15] | I need your help to find them. | 我需要你帮助我找到他们 |
[25:17] | They in trouble? | 他们闯祸了 |
[25:18] | In trouble, no, | 闯祸倒是没有 |
[25:18] | but they’re definitely in danger. | 但肯定有危险 |
[25:20] | I think the people who did this to you are after them. | 我觉得朝你开枪的人也在找他们 |
[25:22] | Do you know where they are? Where they might hide? | 你知道他们在哪吗 他们可能藏在哪了 |
[25:26] | James, this man, | 詹姆斯 这个人 |
[25:27] | he probably saved your life. | 他可能救了你一命 |
[25:29] | Let him do the same for Fabi and Manny. | 让他也救救法比和曼尼吧 |
[25:36] | There’s this place that Manny goes | 曼尼可能会去一个地方 |
[25:38] | in the Warehouse District. | 在仓库城 |
[25:41] | Old mill or something. | 老磨坊之类的地方 |
[25:43] | Said it reminds him of a cathedral. | 他说那里能让他想起一座大教堂 |
[25:46] | Where do I find it? | 在哪 |
[25:47] | On Brookside, close to Florence. | 在布鲁克赛德 佛罗伦斯附近 |
[25:50] | Thanks, James. | 谢谢你 詹姆斯 |
[25:52] | We have to go somewhere. Get out of town. | 我们得找个地方躲躲 出市去 |
[25:55] | No, I told you, not without James. | 不 我告诉过你 詹姆斯不来我们哪也不去 |
[26:04] | They found us, Fabi. | 他们找到我们了 法比 |
[26:06] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[26:09] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[26:30] | We’re not here for you. | 我们不是来杀你们的 |
[26:32] | We only want the money. | 我们只想要钱 |
[26:35] | You give it to us, I promise we won’t hurt you. | 把钱交出来 我保证不会伤害你们 |
[26:58] | Somebody beat us to the punch. | 有人比我们抢先一步了 |
[26:59] | How? | 怎么会 |
[27:00] | We’ll figure that out later. | 这个等会再想 |
[27:01] | Right now we got to get inside and find those kids | 眼下我们得进去赶在男爵前 |
[27:03] | before The Baron does. | 找到那两个孩子 |
[27:04] | Remember, these guys are former special forces, | 记住 这些人都是前特种部队的 |
[27:06] | so fill the gaps… | 弥补缺陷 |
[27:07] | Stay liquid. | 保持机动 |
[27:08] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[27:09] | Luca, Chris, clear the room to the left. | 卢卡 克里斯 向左清查房间 |
[27:11] | Deacon, Street, Tan, you’re with me. | 迪肯 斯特里特 谭 你们跟我来 |
[27:17] | Lights. | 手电 |
[27:52] | Stay here. | 待在这别动 |
[27:54] | No matter what. | 不管发生了什么 |
[28:02] | I’m coming out. | 我出来了 |
[28:06] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[28:07] | Where’s the other one? Your sister? | 还有一个人呢 你姐姐 |
[28:09] | I-I don’t know. I lost her. | 我不知道 我跟她走散了 |
[28:14] | What about the money? | 钱呢 |
[28:15] | It’s hidden. I-I can take you, | 藏起来了 我可以带你们去 |
[28:18] | but promise me you don’t hurt me. | 但保证不要伤害我 |
[28:25] | Show me. | 带路 |
[28:46] | You know what will happen if you’re lying to us? | 你知道如果骗了我们会有什么下场吧 |
[28:50] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没有骗你们 |
[29:05] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[29:06] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:08] | You’re safe. You can come out now. Come on. | 你安全了 你现在可以出来了 来 |
[29:12] | They took my brother. They took Manny. | 他们把我弟弟带走了 他们带走了曼尼 |
[29:14] | – Where? – I don’t know. | -去哪了 -我不知道 |
[29:16] | He-he was leading them away to save me. | 他想引开他们救我 |
[29:18] | Told him he’d take them to the money. | 我要他带他们去找钱 |
[29:20] | That’s hard to do with the money right there. | 钱在这 这事恐怕很难完成了 |
[29:22] | These guys aren’t stupid. | 这些人可不蠢 |
[29:23] | It’s not gonna take long till they realize the kid’s bluffing. | 用不了多久他们就会发现那孩子在虚张声势 |
[29:25] | And when they do they’re gonna have no use for him. | 到时候他们就会觉得他没有利用价值了 |
[29:28] | Street, | 斯特里特 |
[29:29] | get Fabi someplace safe. | 带法比去个安全的地方 |
[29:30] | Let’s end this. | 我们去结束这件事 |
[29:37] | 24D 24-David. | |
[29:38] | Front half of the warehouse is clear. | 仓库前半部安全 |
[29:39] | No sign of them. | 没发现他们 |
[29:40] | Roger that, Chris. | 收到 克里斯 |
[29:41] | I warned you what will happen if you’re playing us. | 我警告过你要是耍花招会有什么下场 |
[29:44] | I-I’m not, I s– I swear. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[29:51] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[29:52] | I-I’m just a little lost right now. | 我就是现在有点迷路了 |
[29:53] | I’m trying to, uh, remember where-where I hid it. | 我正在想我把钱藏哪了 |
[29:57] | Nobody forgets where they hid $2 million. | 没人会忘记他们把自己的两百万藏在哪 |
[30:00] | Take us to the money now. | 快带我们去找钱 |
[30:02] | Lights. | 手电 |
[30:04] | Unless you’re ready to die. | 除非你想死 |
[30:05] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:08] | LAPD! Drop your gun! | 洛城警局 把枪放下 |
[30:24] | They’re splitting up. | 他们分开跑了 |
[30:25] | You two go right. | 你们两个去右边 |
[30:26] | I got The Baron. | 我来对付男爵 |
[30:27] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
[30:38] | That’s far enough. | 够了 |
[30:39] | You ain’t getting out of here, you got to know that. | 要知道 你逃不出这里的 |
[30:41] | Then I guess we have problem. | 那我们可能有麻烦了 |
[30:54] | Kid, you okay? | 孩子 你没事吧 |
[30:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:57] | You stay right here. Don’t you move. You understand? | 你待在这别动 明白吗 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:07] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[31:09] | Deac, circle back. | 迪肯 绕后 |
[31:22] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[31:23] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[31:24] | On your knees. Hands behind your head. | 跪下 双手抱头 |
[31:29] | 30-David, one suspect in custody. | 30D 一名嫌犯已被控制 |
[31:34] | 20-David, in foot pursuit of The Baron. | 20D 正在徒步追捕男爵 |
[32:42] | You’re done. | 你输了 |
[32:44] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥官 |
[32:46] | Final suspect in custody. | 最后一名嫌犯已被控制 |
[32:53] | These officers here are gonna take you to the hospital. | 这几位警官会带你去医院 |
[32:56] | Figured you might want to see your friend. | 我猜你可能想见见你的朋友 |
[33:00] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[33:01] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[33:03] | Got something of yours. | 捡到了你的一个东西 |
[33:07] | Always had faith it would turn up. | 一直都相信它会回来的 |
[33:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:10] | Just happy to have the chance to get it back to you. | 很高兴能把它还给你 |
[33:13] | Take care. | 保重 |
[33:24] | Still want to know who was behind all this. | 还是很想知道谁是幕后主使 |
[33:27] | We put enough pressure on The Baron, | 给男爵施压 |
[33:28] | maybe he’ll tell us. | 或许他会告诉我们 |
[33:29] | Guys, we saved the kids. | 伙计们 我们救下了孩子们 |
[33:31] | We live to fight another day. | 我们还活着 还可以继续战斗 |
[33:32] | Let’s just take the win on this one. | 先庆祝下胜利吧 |
[33:34] | Since no one’s gonna claim this money, | 既然没人会来认领这些钱 |
[33:35] | I guess that means that we get to keep it, right? | 我想这意味着钱归我们了 对吗 |
[33:37] | Nice try, Luca. | 想得美 卢卡 |
[33:39] | Give me the bag. | 把包给我 |
[33:41] | Before I make you empty your pockets, give me the bag. | 别等我逼你把兜掏空 把那个包给我 |
[33:46] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家 |
[33:58] | It has to be Tan. | 肯定是谭干的 |
[33:59] | He snuck off the moment we got back. | 我们一回来他就溜走了 |
[34:01] | I should have followed him. | 我就该跟踪他的 |
[34:03] | Here, I’ll help you take them down. | 来吧 我帮你把气球拆下来 |
[34:04] | Don’t want your uncle’s truck to float away. | 不想让你叔叔的卡车飞走 |
[34:12] | You really didn’t do anything to surprise me today, did you? | 你今天真的什么惊喜也没给我准备 对吗 |
[34:18] | Oh, I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[34:21] | Okay, get it over with. | 好吧 赶紧老实交代 |
[34:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:32] | 高空跳伞课程 门票 | |
[34:33] | Skydiving lessons? | 高空跳伞课 |
[34:35] | No way. Are these real? | 不会吧 真的吗 |
[34:37] | Yeah. Overheard you, uh, telling Luca last month | 是的 上月偶然听到 你和卢卡说 |
[34:40] | you wanted to try it sometime. | 你想有机会试试高空跳伞 |
[34:42] | And, look, | 听我说 |
[34:44] | I know | 我知道 |
[34:46] | We’ve been having confusing crossroads, with us | 咱们俩正在经历一个很微妙的人生岔路口 |
[34:49] | but I just wanted to get you an actual gift this year, | 但今年我就想送你一个真正的礼物 |
[34:52] | something special. | 特别的东西 |
[34:56] | Two tickets, huh? | 两张票吗 |
[34:58] | Maybe I’ll take Tan just so I can push him off the plane. | 也许我该叫谭一起去 那就能把他推下飞机 |
[35:02] | They’re good for a whole year. | 有效期是一年 |
[35:03] | I-I don’t know where we’ll be personally by then, | 我 我不知道到时候我们私人关系会怎样 |
[35:07] | but maybe a little closer to where we both want to be. | 但或许能比我们希望的更近一步 |
[35:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:13] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[35:19] | Hey, babe, I’m home. | 宝贝 我回来了 |
[35:21] | Ah, what’s that smell? | 这是什么香味 |
[35:24] | You got takeout from Wang’s? | 你在汪氏餐厅买了外卖吗 |
[35:31] | All right, this is even better than I remember. | 真好 比我记忆中味道还棒 |
[35:33] | I can’t believe you drove all the way out to Alhambra. | 真不敢相信你专程老远开车去了阿罕布拉 |
[35:35] | I didn’t. Joy made those, | 不是我 这些是乔伊做的 |
[35:38] | as a thank you for last night. | 作为昨晚事情的谢礼 |
[35:44] | Babe, all right, we-we got to talk about what’s wrong. | 宝贝 好了 我们需要聊聊出了什么事 |
[35:47] | I told you nothing’s wrong. | 我说过没出什么事 |
[35:48] | I know, but maybe | 我知道 但也许 |
[35:50] | “Everything’s fine” Means “Everything’s not fine.” | “一切相安无事”的意思是”一切都有事” |
[35:54] | So, please just tell me what’s upsetting you. | 所以 请一定告诉我是什么让你不开心 |
[35:57] | I want to understand. | 我想了解怎么回事 |
[35:58] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不确定 |
[36:02] | I guess seeing you with Joy, | 可能看到你和乔伊 |
[36:07] | and you two bonding over Cantonese made me feel… | 你们俩在粤语方面很有默契让我觉得… |
[36:13] | I don’t know, insecure. | 说不好 有点没安全感 |
[36:14] | Why? Uh, there’s nothing to be jealous of. | 为什么 根本没什么好嫉妒的 |
[36:17] | No, it’s not that. It’s just… | 不 不是那个 就是… |
[36:21] | Part of me has always wondered | 我心里总是有个念头觉得 |
[36:22] | if you would have been better off with someone Asian. | 你是不是和亚裔在一起生活会更好 |
[36:25] | Someone who-who understands your culture | 一个 更能理解你的文化 |
[36:27] | and your background better. | 和你背景的人 |
[36:28] | What? Why-why would you think that? | 什么 你为什么会这么想 |
[36:31] | I don’t know, I’ve just always had this voice | 我不知道 就是脑海里 |
[36:33] | in the back of my head. | 总有这么一个声音 |
[36:34] | Bonnie, I love you. | 邦妮 我爱的是你 |
[36:37] | And it’s got nothing to do with race, | 这从来都不是因为族裔 |
[36:39] | and everything to do with how beautiful you are | 完全都是因为你有多美丽 |
[36:41] | as a person, inside and out. | 由内而外的美 |
[36:44] | You don’t have to speak Cantonese or make pork buns | 你不需要说粤语 也不用做猪肉包 |
[36:47] | to make me happy. | 来让我开心 |
[36:50] | Although it wouldn’t hurt. | 当然如果能这么做也不错 |
[36:51] | Besides, | 除此之外 |
[36:52] | we’ve got a lifetime to learn about each other’s | 我们有一生的时间来了解 |
[36:54] | culture and traditions. | 彼此的文化和传统 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:58] | I’m dying to know more about yours. | 我非常想了解你的文化 |
[37:01] | County fairs, beauty pageants, cow tipping. | 乡村集市 选美比赛 翻牛游戏 |
[37:06] | What can you find out about me in the bedroom | 你在卧室里能发现什么 |
[37:09] | that you can’t out here? | 在这里发现不了的我吗 |
[37:10] | I think I’ll see. | 马上就要发现了 |
[37:11] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:19] | Hey, Pop? | 老爸 |
[37:21] | That’s a great pic. Never seen this one before. | 这照片很棒 之前从来没见过这张 |
[37:24] | I try not to get you too jealous. | 我就是不想让你太嫉妒 |
[37:25] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[37:27] | Of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[37:29] | How good looking I was back in the day. | 嫉妒我当年是多帅气 |
[37:31] | Oh, Lord. | 我的老天 |
[37:33] | Hey, look here, that little bit of swagger you got | 你看 你身上有的那点范 |
[37:36] | had to come from somewhere. | 总要有个来源 |
[37:38] | Yeah, these were, these were some righteous times, baby. | 那是段很正义的时光 孩子 |
[37:42] | You know, I’ve heard plenty about | 我听说了很多关于 |
[37:43] | the good old days in the Panthers, | 黑豹党的当年旧事 |
[37:44] | and you fighting the good fight. | 还有你们的正义之战 |
[37:46] | But last night, | 但是昨晚 |
[37:47] | when Saint was talking about you leaving the party, | 圣人说你离开黑豹党的时候 |
[37:49] | first time I got a different vibe. | 第一次我有了不同的感觉 |
[37:51] | Yeah, leaving wasn’t an easy decision. | 决定离开并不容易 |
[37:55] | See, when I joined, I felt like we were united, | 我加入的时候 我觉得我们很团结 |
[37:57] | like we had a common cause that I believed in. | 就像是我们有着共同的信仰 |
[38:02] | You know, I-I know it’s the opposite side of the coin, | 我知道这是我的看法 |
[38:04] | but a lot like I remember how you felt | 但这和我记得当时 |
[38:08] | when you first joined the LAPD. | 你刚加入洛城警局时的感受很像 |
[38:12] | I wanted to make a positive impact. | 我想要带去积极的影响 |
[38:13] | I just assumed that the other cops around me felt the same. | 只是我以为身边其他警察也是这么想的 |
[38:16] | Yeah. See, at one point the party spilt. | 某个时候开始 黑豹党分裂了 |
[38:21] | Different factions, different agenda. | 不同的分支 不同的目标 |
[38:23] | Wasn’t long before we were killing each other. | 没过多久我们就开始自相残杀 |
[38:27] | We were supposed to be fighting oppression, | 我们本该反抗压迫 |
[38:28] | instead we ended up oppressing ourselves. | 与此相反 我们最后却在压迫自己人 |
[38:30] | See, I didn’t sign up for that. | 这不是我加入的初衷 |
[38:32] | So I got out. | 所以我离开了 |
[38:33] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[38:34] | Sometimes. | 有时会 |
[38:36] | But my bigger regret… | 但我最大的遗憾 |
[38:39] | is what happened to the organization. | 就是组织的变化 |
[38:41] | We had the potential for so much more. | 我们有潜力做更多的事 |
[38:44] | Give your all to something | 为某件事付出一切 |
[38:45] | only to see it fall short of what it should be. | 却发现它达不到应有的结果 |
[38:48] | I feel you. | 我懂 |
[38:49] | That’s why I respect what you’re doing, son. | 所以我佩服你做的事 儿子 |
[38:51] | I respect that, | 我佩服你 |
[38:53] | even though the department is failing around you, | 虽然局里令你失望 |
[38:56] | you still got the strength to try to make it even better. | 你依然有勇气让它变得更好 |
[39:00] | Yeah, well, only time will tell if I got it right or not. | 时间会证明我是否做对了 |
[39:02] | It’s about the journey, son. | 过程最重要 儿子 |
[39:04] | It’s always about the journey. | 过程才是最重要的 |
[39:09] | Keep fighting the good fight. | 继续战斗吧 |
[39:11] | I guess we got more in common than just good looks? | 看来我们不止长得帅 还有更多的共同点 |
[39:14] | I guess so. | 是吧 |
[39:18] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[39:20] | Good night, Pop. | 晚安 老爸 |
[39:30] | Hey, Luca, what’s up? | 卢卡 什么事 |
[39:31] | You still at HQ? | 你还在总部吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah, I kind of went down a rabbit hole | 我翻查了克纳里控股的 |
[39:34] | looking into old corporate filings for, Kinari Holdings. | 公司旧档案 |
[39:38] | I managed to trace it all the way back | 我查到了 |
[39:40] | to the original incorporation. | 最初的公司 |
[39:41] | So you know who formed the company? You got a name? | 你知道是谁创立这家公司的吗 查到名字吗 |
[39:43] | Some guy, Rodrigo Lopez de Segura. | 某个叫罗德里戈·洛佩兹·德·塞古拉的人 |
[39:46] | The only this is, | 问题是 |
[39:47] | there is no Rodrigo Lopez de Segura, | 根本没人叫罗德里戈·洛佩兹·德·塞古拉 |
[39:49] | at least not living anyways. | 至少还在世的没有 |
[39:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:51] | The only dude I could find by that name | 我唯一能找到叫这个名字的人 |
[39:53] | lived in the 16th century. | 是一个十六世纪的人 |
[39:55] | Some kind of chess master. | 他好像是国际象棋大师 |
[39:56] | He invented a famous move called the… | 他发明了一个著名的棋步 |
[39:58] | The Ruy Lopez opening. | 西班牙开局 |
[40:00] | Yeah, how’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:18] | I’ve been sitting here kicking myself | 我一直坐在这里自责 |
[40:20] | for not seeing it sooner. | 没有早点发现这一点 |
[40:22] | The Baron’s men showing up to the homeless camp, | 男爵的人出现在无家可归者的营地 |
[40:26] | them beating us to the mill. | 朝我们火力全开 |
[40:28] | You used me and my team to hunt down those kids. | 你利用我和我的队伍去追捕那些孩子 |
[40:31] | That’s a serious accusation without any kind of proof. | 这是没有任何证据的严重指控 |
[40:34] | And that’s not a denial. | 但也不是否认 |
[40:37] | We get one life, Hondo. | 人生只有一次 洪都 |
[40:39] | Some do as they must, | 有些人做他们必须做的 |
[40:42] | others do as they please. | 其他人做他们想做的事 |
[40:45] | I choose the latter. | 我选择后者 |
[40:46] | You were willing to kill those kids to get your dirty money back. | 为了拿回你的黑钱 你宁愿杀害那些孩子 |
[40:49] | Money comes and goes. | 钱是身外之物 |
[40:53] | But I’ve been building something in this community | 但早在我加入黑豹党之前 |
[40:55] | since before my time with the Panthers. | 我一直在为这个社区做了不少事 |
[40:58] | Everything I have I’ve earned, | 我所拥有的一切 包括手下的信任 |
[41:02] | including my people’s trust. | 都是我应得的 |
[41:06] | You may have them fooled but not me. | 也许你可以骗过他们 但骗不了我 |
[41:09] | It’s only gonna take one mistake | 只要行差踏错一步 |
[41:10] | for the LAPD to come knocking on your door. | 洛城警局就会上门来找你 |
[41:14] | And I’ll be watching you. | 我会一直盯着你 |
[41:16] | I’ll have to be very careful, then. | 那我只能小心谨慎了 |
[41:20] | Take care, Sergeant. | 保重 警司 |