时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’re you doing in Vegas? | 你在维加斯干什么 |
[00:04] | I can’t just come visit my big sister? | 我就不能来看看我姐姐吗 |
[00:05] | If this is about Dad, I don’t want to hear it. | 如果是因为爸爸的事 我不想听 |
[00:07] | Pops has cancer. | 老爸确诊癌症了 |
[00:08] | I got to go to work tomorrow. | 我明天还要上班 |
[00:10] | The casino’d shut down if you called in sick? | 请一次病假赌场不会倒闭吧 |
[00:12] | – How you doing? – Thinks I’m on my death bed. | -最近怎么样 -你觉得我快死了 |
[00:14] | That’s not why she’s here, Pop. | 这不是她来的原因 老爸 |
[00:15] | Then why then, son? | 那是为了什么 儿子 |
[00:16] | Because he made me come. | 因为是他逼我来的 |
[00:17] | – Well, ain’t nobody making you stay. – Okay. | -没人逼你留下来 -好的 |
[00:19] | – How can you forgive him so easy? – He is so scared | -你怎么能这么轻易原谅他 -他很害怕 |
[00:21] | that we’re never gonna find a way to forgive him. | 怕我们永远不会原谅他 |
[00:23] | I’m not sure I ever will. | 我不知道我能不能 |
[00:25] | We’re all here for you, Pop. | 我们都在这陪着你 爸爸 |
[00:26] | Thank you for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[00:55] | Always thought that | 我一直以为 |
[00:57] | these were lost to the ’70s. | 这些东西在70年代后就见不到了 |
[00:59] | You sure they’re real? | 你确定它们是真的吗 |
[01:01] | Oh, the gloves have been authenticated, | 手套是经过鉴定的 |
[01:03] | along with everything else up for auction tonight | 其他要在今晚拍卖的费恩纳藏品 |
[01:05] | from the Feiner Collection. | 也都鉴定过 |
[01:07] | These bad boys | 这些硬货 |
[01:08] | right here are expected to put Restoration Auction House on the map. | 有望让修复拍卖行扬名天下 |
[01:15] | What’s the going rate | 现在这个统治阶级的 |
[01:16] | for the ruling class’ “Woke Trophies” these days? | “觉醒奖杯”的行情是多少 |
[01:22] | I think whoever buys them | 不论买主是谁 |
[01:23] | will be quick to sign a museum lease. | 都会很快签下博物馆租约 |
[01:26] | This is a significant sale. | 这次拍卖意义重大 |
[01:27] | Significant? | 意义重大 |
[01:29] | Carlos and Smith raised their fists | 卡洛斯和史密斯举起拳头 |
[01:32] | in a mute plea for human rights, | 无声地恳请人权 |
[01:34] | so they made sure that we were seen on the Olympic stage, | 希望黑人能站上奥运会的舞台 |
[01:37] | and now you’re telling me that our relics | 现在你却告诉我 我们先驱的遗物 |
[01:39] | have been stashed in some guy’s attic? | 被藏在某个家伙的阁楼里 |
[01:42] | They wouldn’t be here if Mr. Feiner | 要不是费恩纳先生看到了它们的历史价值 |
[01:44] | hadn’t seen the historical value. | 它们就不会出现在这里了 |
[01:45] | No one man should own our history. | 我们的历史不应归任何人所有 |
[01:49] | You know what? | 算了吧 |
[01:52] | Your mom’s back on Sunday, I’ll see you then. | 你妈妈周日回来 到时候见 |
[01:54] | Okay, w-wait, | 等一下 |
[01:55] | Dad, I was gonna show you the place. | 爸爸 我本打算带你参观下这里 |
[01:58] | You know, introduce you to some colleagues. | 把你介绍给几位同事 |
[02:00] | I thought this would be nice for you, | 我也是为你好 |
[02:01] | Your own personal viewing. | 你的私人观光 |
[02:03] | I mean, look, it’s a step up from Casino Services, huh? | 这不是比赌场的服务强多了 |
[02:06] | You’re still just serving booze to rich folks. | 你现在不过是给有钱人上酒了而已 |
[02:10] | You know, a wealthy casino client | 赌场一个很有钱的客户 |
[02:11] | created this position just for me | 听说我想搬到父母身边住 |
[02:14] | when he learned I wanted to move closer to my folks. | 专门为我设置了这样一个职位 |
[02:16] | That’s how good I am at my job. | 这说明我工作能力很强 |
[02:18] | Then I’ll let you get back to it. | 那我就不打扰你工作了 |
[02:21] | Ms. Harrelson. | 哈里森女士 |
[02:24] | Uh, yes, Julia, what is it? | 茱莉亚 什么事 |
[02:25] | Otto needs you in the East Gallery. | 奥特要你去东画廊一趟 |
[02:27] | But we don’t have guests arriving for hours. Can he wait? | 可是几个小时之内都不会有访客 他能等一下吗 |
[02:30] | No, sorry, he wants you now. | 不能 抱歉 他要你现在就去 |
[02:31] | Okay. Uh, Dad, my intern, Julia… | 好吧 爸爸 我的实习生 茱莉亚 |
[02:40] | Okay, uh, please tell Otto I’m on my way. | 麻烦你告诉奥特一声我马上过去 |
[02:53] | Have a good one. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[02:56] | Guys, guys, deliveries go in the back. | 送货从后门进 |
[02:58] | No, there was no one out back. | 不 后面没人 |
[03:01] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[03:02] | Wait, I have no deliveries for today. | 等等 今天没有货到 |
[03:04] | Yeah, we’re here for pickup. | 我们是来取货的 |
[03:07] | Nice and calm. | 保持冷静 |
[03:09] | Hope you don’t mind if I borrow this. | 借用一下这个 希望你不要介意 |
[03:15] | Tie him up. Round up any others. | 把他绑起来 把其他人集中在一起 |
[03:18] | These are the pieces named in the cease and desist letter. | 这些都是禁止函上提到的作品 |
[03:21] | I’ve asked the prep crew | 我已经要求准备人员 |
[03:22] | to pull all three of Toshiko’s paintings | 在今晚拍卖会前 |
[03:23] | before tonight’sauction, | 把淑子的三幅画都撤了 |
[03:24] | but we’ll need to inform management | 但我们需要在改变计划之前 |
[03:26] | before making any program changes. | 通知管理层 |
[03:27] | Problem is, we’re not expecting full staff till 9:00. | 问题是到9点我们才会有足够的人手 |
[03:29] | Okay, what can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[03:31] | Please call Jeremiah for me. | 请帮我给耶利米打电话 |
[03:34] | You’re the VIP whisperer. | 贵宾客户最听你的话了 |
[03:35] | Who’s more VIP than the boss? | 还有谁比老板更尊贵呢 |
[03:37] | He’ll quiz me, and I don’t have the answers to questions like… | 他会问我一些我答不上来的问题 |
[03:40] | If there’s a debate over provenance, | 要是画的来源有问题 |
[03:42] | how the hell did they get hung up? | 他们是怎么把画挂上去的 |
[03:47] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[03:52] | Stay quiet. Follow me, follow me. | 别出声 跟着我 |
[03:54] | Signal box. | 信号箱在哪 |
[04:09] | 关闭警报 4501 落下安保防护门 0290 撤销外部操控码输入 5661 | |
[04:19] | Go, go, go, go, go the other way. Go the other way. | 快 快 调头 调头 |
[04:25] | Hands up against the wall! | 举起手靠在墙上 |
[04:26] | Against the wall now! | 马上靠在墙上 |
[04:29] | Let’s go, people. | 快点 大家 |
[04:30] | Move it. | 快 |
[04:43] | Everybody, hand over your cell phones now. | 每个人 现在把手机都交上来 |
[04:52] | Run, rabbit, run. | 兔子快跑 |
[04:57] | Pick up. Pick up, Hondo. | 快接 快接 洪都 |
[05:01] | What’s the drill, Commander? | 有什么任务 指挥官 |
[05:02] | As we speak, downtown units are responding | 目前市中心的小组正要去处理 |
[05:04] | to an armed robbery | 一起武装抢劫案件 |
[05:05] | and a possible hostage situation at Restoration… | 可能还有人质 地点在修复… |
[05:07] | Restoration Auction House. | 复新拍卖行 |
[05:09] | That’s Winnie’s new gig. | 温妮的新工作在那 |
[05:11] | My pops went there this morning to see her. | 我爸爸今早过去看她了 |
[05:13] | She tried to call while we were boxing. | 我刚刚在打拳没接着她的电话 |
[05:15] | – You don’t think… – I don’t know. | -你不会觉得… -我也不清楚 |
[05:21] | Hey, this is Winnie. Leave a message. | 我是温妮 请留言 |
[05:24] | She’s not answering. | 她没接电话 |
[05:27] | She left a voice mail. | 她留了个语音留言 |
[05:30] | Hondo, they’re inside the building. | 洪都 他们在拍卖行里 |
[05:31] | People with guns. I… | 拿着枪的人 我 |
[05:33] | I can hear them coming. Oh, my God. Oh, God. Okay, okay. | 我能听到他们过来了 天啊 |
[05:36] | Listen, we’re-we’re trapped. | 听着 我们被困住了 |
[05:37] | Uh, the windows and doors are barricaded, and… I got… | 窗户和门都封锁了 我 |
[05:41] | I-I-I’m trying to find a place to hide right now, | 我正在找藏身的地方 |
[05:42] | but you need to get here, like, now. | 但你得马上过来 |
[05:44] | Hondo, we-we need you… Hon… | 洪都 我们需要你 洪… |
[05:48] | I can send in 50-Squad if this hits too close to home. | 如果这个案子牵扯家人的话 我可以派50队去 |
[05:51] | No, I’m good. Let’s roll. | 不用 我没事 我们出发 |
[05:53] | Go, go. | 快 快 |
[06:09] | Jeremiah Ward, I’m the owner. | 耶利米·沃德 我是老板 |
[06:11] | – I just can’t believe this is happening. – Sergeant David Kay. | -不敢相信会发生这种事 -大卫·凯警司 |
[06:13] | LAPD SWAT. What can you tell us? | 洛城警局特警队的 能告诉我下情况吗 |
[06:15] | I’m just getting here. I was in traffic, | 我刚刚到 路上堵了 |
[06:17] | got an SOS text from a guard, uh, 20-ish minutes ago. | 大概20分钟之前收到一名警卫的求救短信 |
[06:19] | It’s been radio silence since. | 之后就没有音信了 |
[06:20] | All right, how many people inside? | 里面有多少人 |
[06:21] | We open to the public at noon, auction days start late, | 我们中午对外开放 拍卖日开门晚 |
[06:24] | so, ten, maybe 12 employees. | 所以10到12名员工吧 |
[06:25] | Our call out said armed robbery. Any idea of their target? | 我们的报警人说是武装抢劫 知道他们的目标吗 |
[06:28] | Everything, from the looks of it. | 看上去全部都是 |
[06:29] | I mean, we’ve got anti-theft alerts ringing in every single gallery. | 展厅所有警报都响了 |
[06:31] | It’s got to be a diversion to keep us from knowing | 一定是烟幕弹 让我们无法判断 |
[06:33] | exactly where they are or what they’re after. | 他们的确切位置或者到底想抢什么 |
[06:35] | Which means they’re smart. | 那就是说他们很狡猾 |
[06:36] | We got eyes inside? This place has to be loaded with cameras. | 有里面的画面吗 这里一定到处是监控头吧 |
[06:39] | It is, but they’ve cut off access from the feed. | 没错 但他们把视频的上传信号切断了 |
[06:41] | We’ve got nothing out here. | 我们这什么都看不到 |
[06:42] | It’s locked up like a fortress. | 封锁得铜墙铁壁一样 |
[06:43] | Oh, it’s state of the art. | 都是最先进的技术 |
[06:44] | We got reinforced barriers on every single window and door. | 每扇窗户和门都有加固的防护网 |
[06:47] | The system is designed to trap | 系统的设计目的 |
[06:48] | would-be thieves between the grab and go. | 是要将抢到东西的劫匪困在里面 |
[06:50] | Oh, so save the art | 那就是要保住艺术品 |
[06:51] | and screw whoever might be stuck inside, is that it? | 被困在里面的人都可能被牺牲 对吧 |
[06:53] | Hondo, the guy didn’t design the system. | 洪都 系统不是他设计的 |
[06:55] | – Look, how do we get inside? – There’s a keypad at the entrance. | -我们怎么进去 -在入口有个键盘 |
[06:58] | I’ve got a system override code. | 我有强行控制系统的密码 |
[06:59] | – Show us. Come on. – Yeah, yeah. | -带我们去 走吧 -好 |
[07:00] | Deacon, how many robberies gone wrong have we seen | 迪肯 我们见过多少抢劫失败 |
[07:02] | where it’s the hostages who pay the price? | 人质成了牺牲品的案子 |
[07:04] | We’ll get ’em out. | 我们会救他们出来的 |
[07:14] | Lobby’s beyond this point, | 大堂从这里过去 |
[07:16] | galleries and auction room down the hall. | 从大厅过去就是展厅和拍卖室 |
[07:18] | One heat signature, seated, unmoving. | 一个热影像 坐着 没有动 |
[07:20] | Nothing else in range. | 区域内没有其他人 |
[07:21] | We don’t know who they are or where they are | 我们不清楚他们是谁 人在哪里 |
[07:23] | or how heavily they’re armed. We’re going in blind. | 以及他们的武器装备 我们要盲闯入内了 |
[07:28] | Got the code, Luca? | 拿到密码了吗 卢卡 |
[07:30] | 9614. Should open any locked door inside. | 9614 应该可以打开里面所有锁住的门 |
[07:32] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[07:35] | – Luca. – It’s not working. | -卢卡 -没用 |
[07:37] | They must’ve disabled door controls. | 他们一定是破坏了门控 |
[07:39] | No way in, no way out. | 进不去 出不来 |
[07:40] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[07:41] | – They’re trapped inside. – No. | -他们被困里面了 -不 |
[07:43] | They got us locked outside. | 是我们被锁在外面了 |
[08:24] | I need you to get those doors open now. | 我要你立即把这些门打开 |
[08:26] | Look, the barriers are controlled by | 防护网是由大楼里面的 |
[08:27] | the security office inside the building. | 保安室控制着的 |
[08:28] | I have no way to override them. | 我没有控制的权限 |
[08:32] | Whoa, whoa, sir, sir, you can’t come through here. | 先生 先生 你不能过去 |
[08:33] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[08:34] | Hey, man, what’re you doing, man? | 你要干什么 |
[08:35] | Hey, take your hands off me, man. | 把你的手拿开 |
[08:37] | Hey, Officer, Officer. He’s with me. He’s all right. | 警官 我认识他 让他进来吧 |
[08:39] | – All right. – Pop, you’re okay. | -好 -爸 你没事 |
[08:41] | Never mind about me. Where’s your sister? | 别说我了 你姐姐呢 |
[08:42] | – Where’s Winnie? – I thought you were with her. | -温妮在哪 -我以为你和她在一起 |
[08:44] | – You didn’t answer my calls. – Listen, I was driving, | -你没接我电话 -我刚刚在开车 |
[08:46] | I see these cop cars whizzing by, | 看见很多警察过来 |
[08:47] | one after the next, one after the next, | 一个接一个的 |
[08:49] | and then I hear on the radio that something’s going down, | 然后在广播里听见有事发生 |
[08:50] | so I turned the car around and came back. | 所以我掉头回来了 |
[08:52] | Hondo, we got to get Winnie out. | 洪都 我们得把温妮救出来 |
[08:54] | Hey, this is what I do, Pop. | 爸 这是我的职责 |
[08:56] | I should be in there with her. | 我应该和她一起的 |
[08:57] | No, no, I’m just glad you’re here. | 不 我很高兴你不在里面 |
[08:59] | I think I seen the bad guys going inside. | 我好像看见坏人进去了 |
[09:01] | – They were wearing medical masks. – How many? | -他们戴着医用口罩 -有多少人 |
[09:03] | Don’t know, think it was four. | 说不好 四个吧 |
[09:04] | She-she wanted me to take this tour with her, right, | 温妮想带我参观一圈 |
[09:06] | and I just left, man, I just left her there. I walked out. | 我却走了 把她丢在那 我丢下她走了 |
[09:09] | Winnie’s gonna be all right. You hear me? I got this. | 温妮会没事的 听到了吗 我会救她的 |
[09:17] | Can’t be easy for Hondo. | 洪都一定不好受 |
[09:18] | Well, I mean, his sister’s in danger. His dad’s scared. | 他姐姐有危险 他爸爸担惊受怕 |
[09:22] | Hell, I’ll bet he’s wrestling back his own fears right now. | 他现在也一定在努力克服自己内心的恐惧 |
[09:25] | We’re gonna get her out. | 我们会把温妮救出来的 |
[09:26] | No, you wouldn’t promise that to some other hostage’s family. | 不能跟人质的家属做出这样的承诺 |
[09:30] | Hicks and mobile command are a couple blocks out. | 希克斯和移动指挥车马上就到 |
[09:32] | – How’s Hondo? – Chris, you get us into that building. | -洪都怎么样了 -克里斯 想办法找到入口 |
[09:34] | I don’t care how you do it, | 不管用什么方法都好 |
[09:35] | but you figure it out fast. | 尽快想出办法 |
[09:36] | We’ve already given them way too much time inside with the captives. | 歹徒已经在里面和人质待太久了 |
[09:39] | Go. | 行动 |
[09:39] | We got this place surrounded. | 我们已经包围了这里 |
[09:40] | There’s no way they’re getting out of there. | 他们绝对逃不出去 |
[09:41] | These guys are armed, they came here with some kind of plan. | 歹徒有武器 他们来这有目的 |
[09:44] | Now, we got no way of knowing what they got cooking, | 我们不知道他们葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[09:46] | but I’m starting to think they’re buying time inside. | 但我觉得他们是在拖延时间 |
[09:48] | For what? | 为什么 |
[10:09] | – Hey, back against the wall. – He’s bleeding out. | -退回墙边 -他一直在流血 |
[10:11] | Someone needs to put pressure on that wound or he’s gonna die. | 得有人帮忙压住伤口 不然他会死的 |
[10:14] | Do you want to do it? | 你能帮忙压住伤口吗 |
[10:23] | Otto, hand me that tarp. | 奥特 把那块油布递给我 |
[10:26] | I don’t think he’ll like that. | 他不会允许的 |
[10:27] | I can’t do this alone. Please. | 我自己拿不到 求你了 |
[10:36] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | Julia, you all right? | 朱莉亚 你没事吧 |
[10:46] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[10:54] | Look at me. What’s wrong? | 看着我 你怎么了 |
[10:56] | I feel like I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
[10:58] | Okay. Okay. Uh, give me your hand, | 没事 没事 把手给我 |
[11:01] | give me your hand, come on. He needs your help. | 把手给我 快 他需要你的帮助 |
[11:04] | All right? Hold this. | 好吗 按住 |
[11:06] | Hold it right there. | 按住这里 |
[11:07] | Okay, let’s both, let’s both take a big breath, okay? | 我们一起做个深呼吸 好吗 |
[11:11] | Take a big breath. | 深呼吸一下 |
[11:12] | I can’t be here. | 我待不下去了 |
[11:14] | I have an anxiety thing, and… | 我有焦虑症 |
[11:16] | and I… this is- this is a lot. | 这对我来说压力太大了 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:21] | My brother… my brother, he’s a SWAT officer. | 我弟弟 他是特警队警员 |
[11:24] | Okay? He’s the best of the best. | 他是精英中的精英 |
[11:26] | I bet he’s outside right now, | 他一定就在外面 |
[11:27] | trying to get in. | 想办法进来 |
[11:29] | We just got to figure a way to keep each other safe. | 我们得想办法保护彼此安全 |
[11:32] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:34] | Maybe I can help. | 我也许能帮忙 |
[11:37] | It’s my phone. | 这是我的手机 |
[11:39] | I slipped it in my boot before he noticed. | 我在他注意到之前 插到靴子里了 |
[11:43] | I’ve called every line inside. | 我把内部电话打遍了 |
[11:44] | – Seems they don’t want to talk. – Keep it ringing. | -他们似乎不想谈话 -继续打 |
[11:45] | We got low-res security footage from the hotel up the street. | 我们在街边的旅馆里拿到了低分辨率录像 |
[11:50] | We got four people, | 看到有四个歹徒 |
[11:50] | large crate, plates are fake, | 大货箱 车牌是假的 |
[11:52] | but we got the van in the back alley. | 但我们在后面箱子里找到了货车 |
[11:53] | – Any IDs? – No. No faces or identifying marks visible, | -查出身份了吗 -看不到脸和身份识别标记 |
[11:57] | – but we’re working the van. – Commander Hicks? | -但我们正在查货车的来源 -希克斯指挥官 |
[11:58] | That’s right. This is Sergeant Kay. | 我是 这是凯警司 |
[12:00] | Detective Olivia Barlow, Art Theft. | 我是艺术品盗窃组的奥利维亚·巴洛警探 |
[12:01] | I’d like to offer my services. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[12:03] | Art theft is a niche world. I can help you navigate. | 艺术品盗窃圈子不大 我可以帮你梳理线索 |
[12:05] | Well, we’ll take whatever you have. | 正需要你的帮助 |
[12:06] | I got a current layout | 我有最新的布局图 |
[12:07] | and the original building plans, too. | 还有原始建筑设计图 |
[12:09] | All right, put up the current layout. | 好 打开最新的布局图 |
[12:11] | What are your initial thoughts, Detective? | 警探 你有什么想法 |
[12:12] | If I’m purely greed motivated, | 如果匪徒的计划是钱 |
[12:13] | I’m targeting the Centennial Diamonds in the Jewel Gallery. | 那么目标就是珠宝廊的百年纪念钻石 |
[12:16] | Or, in the West Gallery, | 或是西部画廊 |
[12:17] | a duo of multi-million dollar oil paintings. | 有两副价值几百万美元的油画 |
[12:19] | Our thieves might be buying time. | 里面的劫匪应该在争取时间 |
[12:21] | Does that narrow the target? | 这可以进一步确定他们的身份吗 |
[12:22] | It tells me they know this auction house. | 只能知道他们对这里做过功课 |
[12:24] | All the casings inside are reinforced glass. | 所有展品都由强化玻璃保护 |
[12:26] | They’d need time to retrieve whatever they’re after. | 需要时间来破坏这层防护 |
[12:28] | Any insight on the suspects? | 嫌疑人行窃是为了什么 |
[12:30] | Not yet. Art theft is often a crime of passion. | 还不清楚 偷窃艺术品一般都是冲动犯罪 |
[12:32] | If we ID the target, | 要是能锁定他们的盗窃目标 |
[12:34] | maybe I can find a connection. | 没准可以找到线索 |
[12:35] | Found a way to get us inside, but it’s gonna be a loud entry. | 有个攻入的办法 不过动静不小 |
[12:37] | That’ll give away any tactical advantage we might have. | 可能会牺牲我们已有的战术优势 |
[12:39] | The more we know before we go in, the better. | 攻入之前 能获得越多的信息越好 |
[12:41] | I assume whatever we’re planning doesn’t include explosives? | 我猜 我们不会用爆破吧 |
[12:44] | There is priceless artwork inside. | 里面的东西可价值不菲 |
[12:46] | Any attempt to blow things up | 任何爆破或者击打 |
[12:47] | or shoot things down could damage precious cultural treasures. | 都可能破坏这些珍贵的文化珍宝 |
[12:50] | There are people inside, lives at risk. | 里面可还有人 岌岌可危 |
[12:52] | That’s our mission. | 救人才是我们的使命 |
[12:55] | – Yeah, this is Hondo. – Please, you have to listen to… | -我是洪都 -请你听我说 |
[12:57] | – Back up. You back away from me. – Winnie. | -后退 往后退 -温妮 |
[12:59] | – Commander. – Yup? | -长官 -什么事 |
[13:00] | It’s my sister. She’s on an open line. | 我妹妹打来电话了 她这个电话可以打通 |
[13:03] | You don’t understand– the guard needs medical attention. | 你没懂我的意思 这名保安需要救护 |
[13:05] | He’s still bleeding badly from his leg wound. | 腿上的伤还在往外冒血 |
[13:07] | That’s on you. You asked to help. | 那是你的事 是你要帮忙的 |
[13:10] | If he stays here in the East Gallery with us, he’s going to die. | 如果他和我们一起待在东画廊 他会死的 |
[13:13] | She told us where they are. Clever. | 她说出了位置 挺聪明 |
[13:15] | Chris, tell Tan to call the East Gallery. | 克里斯 叫谭给东画廊打电话 |
[13:17] | Come on, you know we’re not a threat to you. | 求求你 你知道我们对你构不成威胁 |
[13:19] | The four of you have assault rifles. | 你们四个人都有冲锋枪 |
[13:20] | The nine of us just want to get out of here alive. | 我们九个人就想活着出去而已 |
[13:22] | Nine hostages. | 九名人质 |
[13:23] | And with the heat signature in the lobby, potentially ten. | 大堂有热能图像 可能是十名 |
[13:27] | What is going on here? | 什么情况 |
[13:28] | Why is she talking? | 她为什么在说话 |
[13:33] | Do they know we’re in here? | 他们知道我们的位置吗 |
[13:34] | Won’t matter, just work the plan. | 不用担心 按计划行事就好 |
[13:36] | By the time they get here, we’ll be gone. | 等他们进来 我们已经走了 |
[13:40] | If everyone plays along, no one’s gonna get hurt. | 想活命就乖乖听话 |
[13:42] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[13:43] | All right, everyone on your feet. | 所有人站起来 |
[13:45] | Move them to the exit. Leave that guard. | 把他们带到出口 别管那个保安了 |
[13:46] | He’s only gonna slow us down. | 他只会拖后腿 |
[13:48] | Let’s move! Move! Go, go! Let’s go! | 走 赶紧走 |
[13:53] | Where do they think they’re going? There are no exits. | 他们要去哪 怎么会有出口 |
[13:55] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[13:55] | I found an archival blueprint | 我找到了这栋建筑 |
[13:57] | of the original 1920s building | 20世纪20年代的布局图 |
[13:59] | from before the auction house security renovations. | 那时拍卖行还没进行安保升级 |
[14:01] | It marks tunnels running underneath that | 上面显示 地下的隧道 |
[14:03] | extend past the property line. | 一直延伸过了地界线 |
[14:05] | Part of an underground network | 是城市地下管网的一部分 |
[14:06] | that runs for miles under the city, | 延伸数英里 |
[14:08] | used by bootleggers during prohibition. | 是酒贩子在禁酒令时期用的 |
[14:09] | That leads to dozens of entrances | 这些隧道的出口有几十个 |
[14:11] | and exits all throughout downtown. | 市区里到处都是 |
[14:13] | – If they slip into those tunnels… – They’re in the wind. | -如果他们钻进这些隧道里 -就再也找不到他们了 |
[14:15] | That tunnel entrance is below the Auction Room. | 这处隧道的入口就在拍卖室下方 |
[14:17] | We need to intercept. | 我们得拦住他们 |
[14:26] | They’re inside the building. | 他们进来了 |
[14:27] | – Let’s go! Let’s go! – Go, go! Go! | -快点跑 -快快 |
[14:29] | – Let’s go, come on, faster! – Move! | -走快点 -跟上 |
[14:41] | He’s got a pulse. | 还有脉搏 |
[14:42] | Get him out to safety. | 把他带到安全地带 |
[14:43] | Make sure to check the East Gallery for the wounded guard they left. | 别忘了去东画廊找到被他们丢下的保安 |
[14:47] | No sign of them. | 没有人 |
[14:48] | They’re too far ahead. | 他们跑了很远了 |
[14:49] | – We can’t let them get to those tunnels. – We got ’em. | -不能让他们进入隧道 -好的 |
[14:51] | Just keep going. | 继续前进 |
[14:55] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[15:08] | Stay here. Wait for my signal. | 在这等我的信号 |
[15:14] | Come on. The door to the tunnels is down here. | 快点 隧道的门就在这下面 |
[15:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no. It’s locked. | 不好 不好 不好 门锁上了 |
[15:24] | What do you mean it’s locked? You don’t have a key? A code? | 什么叫锁上了 你没钥匙吗 密码呢 |
[15:27] | This padlock is not supposed to be here. | 这不应该有挂锁 |
[15:32] | It’s the same lock my old man uses on his storage unit. | 这和我爸在他储藏间用的锁一样 |
[15:35] | Bullet’s not gonna do it. | 用子弹打没用 |
[15:36] | We’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[15:37] | We’ve got incoming. | 有人来了 |
[15:39] | Go. | 走 |
[15:48] | I got eyes. | 有人 |
[15:49] | – LAPD! – Any closer and I’ll shoot. | -洛城警局 -靠近我就开枪 |
[15:51] | – Let her go! – Do not want to push me. | -放她走 -不要逼我 |
[15:53] | I drop this one, I got plenty more shields. | 后面还有很多人质 |
[15:59] | All right. I’m gonna give you your space. | 好 我们不靠近 |
[16:04] | All right, 20-Squad, back out slowly. | 20队 我们慢慢往后退 |
[16:27] | So, our escape route’s blocked. | 所以我们的逃跑路径不通 |
[16:28] | What’s the plan say now? | 现在有什么计划 |
[16:34] | You want to ask me that again? | 你再问一遍 |
[16:36] | There is no plan anymore. It’s all shot to hell. | 没有计划 什么都没了 |
[16:45] | Security guards Ford and Clark are stable, | 保安福特和克拉克情况稳定 |
[16:47] | en route to the hospital now. | 在去医院的路上了 |
[16:49] | What’s the update from inside? | 里面什么情况 |
[16:50] | All right, well, the gray areas, we’ve cleared them, | 灰色区域我们都已经搜查完毕 |
[16:52] | but the suspects have taken control of the Auction Room, | 但嫌犯控制了拍卖厅 |
[16:54] | effectively barring us from the rest of the building. | 相当于把我们拦在了这块区域之外 |
[16:56] | Remaining eight hostages are being held by four gunmen, | 四名持械人员挟持着其余八名人质 |
[17:00] | led by an unidentified white male in his mid-40s. | 领头人是四十五岁左右的白人男性 身分不明 |
[17:02] | I just got some intel that might help. | 我刚收到的情报或许有用 |
[17:04] | Suspects’ van was cleared of prints, | 嫌犯小货车上的指纹都被清除了 |
[17:05] | but the body damage and make and model match a vehicle | 但车身损坏和品牌型号与一辆 |
[17:08] | used recently in a home robbery. | 最近在一起入室抢劫案中使用到的车相符 |
[17:10] | Only identifying suspect… | 那起案件中唯一识别出的嫌犯叫 |
[17:12] | – Noah Erickson. – That’s him. | -诺亚·埃里克森 -就是他 |
[17:13] | That’s their leader. | 他们的头儿 |
[17:14] | He was threatening to kill hostages if we approached. | 他之前威胁我们不许靠近 否则就杀掉人质 |
[17:17] | He held a gun to Winnie’s head. | 他拿枪对准了温妮的头 |
[17:18] | Has extensive list of priors, | 他前科累累 |
[17:20] | no pattern to them, no connection to the art world. | 作案手法不一 跟艺术圈子没有交集 |
[17:22] | Probably just a hired hand. | 多半只是雇佣来的 |
[17:24] | He was-he was yelling about a padlock on the tunnel door, | 他之前大喊着地道的门上有挂锁 |
[17:27] | but Ward, the owner of the auction house, | 但是拍卖行的老板 沃德 |
[17:28] | says it’s not theirs. | 说不是他们锁的 |
[17:29] | He has no idea where it came from. | 他不知道那锁是哪里来的 |
[17:31] | You think someone screwed up the plan? | 你觉得有人搅黄了他们的计划 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. It’s hard to say. But if they feel trapped, | 不知道 很难说 但如果他们感觉受困 |
[17:35] | maybe this guy Noah will want to talk now. | 或许这个叫诺亚的会愿意谈话 |
[17:36] | Well, emergency negotiation team is tied up assisting LASO. | 危机谈判小组都在忙着协助治安官办公室 |
[17:40] | Let’s keep ringing the auction room landline, | 继续打拍卖厅的座机电话 |
[17:42] | see if he takes the bait. | 看他上不上钩 |
[17:43] | If he does, we can pin his location. | 上钩的话 我们就能确定他的方位了 |
[17:45] | – You keep him talking, we’ll move in. – All right. | -你让他一直跟你聊 我们就行动 -好 |
[17:47] | Commander, Deacon. A word? | 长官 迪肯 方便说句话吗 |
[17:49] | I’m passing command over to you, Deacon. | 我把指挥权交给你了 迪肯 |
[17:51] | Hey, Hondo, I would’ve done the same thing, | 洪都 换作是我也会这么做 |
[17:53] | pulling the team out like that. | 让全队撤退 |
[17:54] | Engaging them any further would have put all the hostages at risk. | 进一步行动会危及到人质们的安全 |
[17:57] | I know that. And I’m not questioning it, but she was… | 我知道 我对这没有疑问 但是她当时 |
[18:01] | she was right there, | 她当时就在那里 |
[18:02] | and he was a flinch away from… | 她差一点就… |
[18:05] | She is my blood, she’s my responsibility. | 她是我的血肉至亲 保护她是我的责任 |
[18:08] | She’s our responsibility. | 保护她是我们的责任 |
[18:09] | But I’m the one she calls, | 但她给我打了电话 |
[18:10] | and I need to be here if she tries to again. | 如果她再打来我必须要接 |
[18:12] | We respect your decision, Sergeant. | 我们尊重你的决定 警司 |
[18:19] | Suspects cut three holes in the East Gallery wall, | 嫌犯在东画廊的墙上切割出三个洞 |
[18:22] | then they removed the paintings from behind. | 然后从背面取下了那些画 |
[18:24] | You’re sure about this spot? | 你确定是这个位置 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I just saw the holes on my way out just now. | 嗯 我刚才在出来的路上看见的这些洞 |
[18:27] | Strange that they’d target these three paintings. | 真奇怪 他们的目标是这三幅画 |
[18:29] | They’re painted by a virtually unknown artist. | 它们是一个身分不明的艺术家的作品 |
[18:31] | Far from the most valuable pieces in the collection. | 远非展览中最名贵的作品 |
[18:33] | If you’re right, this isn’t about money. | 如果你没错的话 这不是为了钱 |
[18:36] | The motive must be emotional. | 一定是出于情感动机 |
[18:38] | Well, people grow attached to things. | 人们会喜欢上一些东西 |
[18:40] | Value doesn’t always matter. | 价值不一定是最重要的 |
[18:43] | You a collector? | 你是收藏家 |
[18:44] | Nah, nah, not me. | 不不 我不是 |
[18:46] | But I am the owner of a Guatemalan food truck | 但我有一辆卖危地马拉食物的餐车 |
[18:48] | that means more to me than it makes for me, so… | 它于我的情感价值大于它的金钱回报 所以 |
[18:51] | Who doesn’t appreciate the craft of a good empanada? | 谁不喜欢做肉馅饼的手艺呢 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:56] | Look… | 听我说 |
[18:57] | I-I didn’t mean to imply earlier that the people | 我 我先前并不是觉得 |
[18:59] | were a lesser priority than the art. | 人命不如艺术品重要 |
[19:02] | This is a more | 我有段时间 |
[19:03] | high-stakes day at work than I’ve had in a while, | 没有在工作中面对今天这样的高风险了 |
[19:05] | and I overstepped. I apologize. | 我越界了 抱歉 |
[19:07] | I may have overreacted. | 我可能有点反应过度了 |
[19:08] | 20-Squad has family inside today. | 今天里面有20小队的亲属 |
[19:11] | You protect the people, I’ll protect the art, | 你们保护人民 我保护艺术品 |
[19:13] | even from friendly fire. | 哪怕只是小小火灾 |
[19:16] | All right. | 没问题 |
[19:17] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[19:19] | Deacon needs us inside. | 迪肯叫我们进去 |
[19:27] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[19:32] | Pop, you got to let me work. | 老爸 你得让我工作 |
[19:33] | I saw the guards. You got ’em out. Where’s Winnie? | 我看见那些保安 你们救出来的 温妮呢 |
[19:36] | She’s still inside. | 她还在里面 |
[19:37] | And what are you doing outside? | 那你在外面干什么 |
[19:38] | I’m needed in command. Deacon’s gonna lead the team in the building. | -我要来指挥 -迪肯会带领小队进入大楼 |
[19:40] | Hey, look, if they’re trying to shove you out, | 听着 要是他们试图把你排挤出去 |
[19:42] | you need to shove right back. | 你就要立刻挤回去 |
[19:43] | Pop, it was my decision. | 爸 这是我的决定 |
[19:46] | Well, it’s the wrong decision. | 你的决定是错的 |
[19:48] | I trusted you to get Winnie out. | 我那么信任你会把温妮救出来 |
[19:50] | How are you going to do that from here? | 你人在这怎么救 |
[19:52] | I get that you’re worried, | 我能理解你很担心 |
[19:53] | but I don’t need you telling me how to do my job, you understand? | 但我不需要你来告诉我该怎么做 明白吗 |
[19:56] | I’m gonna get Winnie out my way. | 我会救出温妮的 我有我的办法 |
[20:03] | – Everything all right? – Everything’s fine. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[20:04] | – My pop just had some questions. – Trust your instincts. | -我爸有点疑问 -相信自己的直觉 |
[20:07] | Focus on the job at hand. | 把注意力集中在手头的工作上 |
[20:09] | You treat your father like any other scared, uninformed parent. | 把父亲当做一位普通的担惊受怕的 不知情的父母 |
[20:11] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[20:14] | It won’t be a problem, sir. | 我不会受影响的 长官 |
[20:15] | Good. Deacon and the team are set. | 很好 迪肯和小队准备好了 |
[20:29] | I can’t take this. | 我受不了了 |
[20:30] | It just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing. | 电话响个没完没了 |
[20:34] | Oh, God, I can’t breathe. | 天呐 我呼吸不过来了 |
[20:36] | She’s freaking me out. | 她的样子吓着我了 |
[20:37] | Have some sympathy. | 有点同情心吧 |
[20:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[20:42] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, you focus on me. | 看着我 |
[20:43] | Talk to me. Talk to me. | 跟我说话 跟我说话 |
[20:45] | Why are you working here? | 为什么你要来这工作 |
[20:48] | Uh, I’m studying art, | 艺术是我的专业 |
[20:50] | trying to become a curator. | 我想成为一名博物馆馆长 |
[20:53] | Needed work experience. | 可那需要工作经验 |
[20:55] | Why here? Why-why not at a museum? | 那为什么选择这呢 怎么没去博物馆 |
[20:57] | Auction houses are where works of art test their value. | 拍卖行是检验艺术品价值的地方 |
[21:01] | The people who select what’s up for sale | 那些挑选拍卖品的人 |
[21:03] | decide what’s seen and prized, | 决定了什么会被世人看到 价值几何 |
[21:07] | and I want to be one of them, mix it up. | 我也想成为这样的人 想和这样的人打交道 |
[21:09] | This sort of passion– it sounds personal. | 你的这种热忱 听起来有自己的故事 |
[21:13] | My grandmother was an artist. | 我奶奶是一名艺术家 |
[21:16] | Brilliant, but, um, | 才华横溢 但是 |
[21:18] | never sold her work. | 她的作品从未售出过 |
[21:20] | The market didn’t see her value. | 市场看不到她的价值 |
[21:24] | I’m sure you’ll change that someday. | 我相信有朝一日你会改变这点的 |
[21:33] | You should know, you’re only pissing me off here. | 你应该明白 你这样只会让我烦躁 |
[21:35] | Not a good idea. | 这可不明智 |
[21:36] | This is Sergeant Daniel Harrelson. | 我是丹尼尔·哈里森警司 |
[21:38] | Am I speaking with Noah Erickson? | 你是诺亚·埃里克森吗 |
[21:43] | All right, get me the hell out of here | 好吧 让我离开这 |
[21:44] | or we’re gonna start shooting. | 不然我们就要开始开枪了 |
[21:46] | My team is outside your door. | 我的小队就在你门外 |
[21:48] | Command to 30-David. Erickson’s on the line. | 指挥官呼叫30D 埃里克森正在通话中 |
[21:51] | Start your approach, signal when in position. | 开始逼近 就位后发信号 |
[21:54] | Doesn’t look to me like you’re set up to be making threats. | 依我看 你也不想威胁我们 |
[21:56] | Let’s work this out– you and me. | 我们一起想办法 你和我 |
[21:59] | So you can talk me into a prison cell? | 你觉得你可以劝我自己走进监狱 |
[22:00] | No, thank you, Sergeant. | 不了 谢谢你 警司 |
[22:02] | Tell me how this ends, Noah. | 告诉怎么才能结束这场闹剧 诺亚 |
[22:03] | We walk free, Harrelson. | 放我们走 哈里森 |
[22:05] | Is that your brother? | 那是你弟弟吗 |
[22:07] | Feels to me like I’m the only one providing solutions here. | 怎么感觉这里只有我在提供解决方案 |
[22:10] | Why would I do that? | 凭什么 |
[22:12] | No. I’m not releasing anyone. | 不 我一个人质也不会放 |
[22:14] | No one in or out until my people and I are clear. | 除非我和我的人平安离开 谁也别想进出 |
[22:24] | If I’m not getting out of here, | 要是我不能离开 |
[22:25] | I don’t know why anybody else should. | 我不知道为什么有人可以 |
[22:26] | Killing hostages isn’t part of the plan, man. | 杀害人质并不在你的计划之中 |
[22:29] | I know things went sideways. | 我知道出了点岔子 |
[22:30] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[22:32] | Padlock the exit? | 把出口锁上 |
[22:33] | Not me, but someone screwed you. | 不是我 但有人耍了你 |
[22:35] | So, look, this isn’t all on you, Noah. Talk to me. | 听着 这不全怪你 诺亚 告诉我吧 |
[22:39] | And if I got information? | 告诉你我知不知道什么内情 |
[22:40] | Share it. See what it buys you. | 说出来 看看能给你换来什么 |
[22:42] | Tell me who’s really behind all of this. | 告诉我谁才是真正的幕后黑手 |
[22:51] | All right. | 行 |
[22:52] | He contacted me over a week ago. | 他一周前联系的我 |
[22:55] | Never met, just texted. | 没见过面 只有短信联系 |
[22:56] | He laid out a perfect plan, mailed supplies. | 他拿出了一份完美的计划 把装备邮寄给了我 |
[23:00] | The guns, the uniforms, the tools? | 枪 制服和工具 |
[23:01] | That’s all him. | 都是他搞的 |
[23:02] | I just had to gather a crew, | 我只用找一伙人 |
[23:04] | saw a couple holes, drop off the goods, collect my fee. | 锯几个洞 交货 收款 |
[23:07] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 我没打算伤害任何人 |
[23:09] | The guards gave me no choice. | 那个保安是逼不得已 |
[23:10] | Don’t make the same mistake now. | 现在不要逼我犯下相同的错 |
[23:12] | You don’t want to see what I’m capable of | 要是逼得我走投无路了 |
[23:14] | when my back’s against the wall. | 你可不想知道我能做出什么事来 |
[23:16] | Let me go, or we shoot our way out. | 放我走 不然我们就开枪杀出一条血路 |
[23:18] | Noah, no payday is worth dying for, man. | 诺亚 多少钱也换不来一条命 |
[23:21] | Let the hostages walk free. Put your weapons down, | 放走人质 放下武器 |
[23:23] | my team will meet you inside, and we’ll talk. | 我的小队和你在里面会面 我们再好好谈谈 |
[23:25] | Talk. See, that’s all you want to do. | 谈谈 看 你只想说空话 |
[23:27] | How about some promises here? Guarantees? | 还是来点实在的承诺和保证吧 |
[23:30] | I got no guarantees until I get answers, man. | 没得到答案之前 我保证不了任何事 |
[23:32] | Who hired you? What did he want you to steal? | 是谁雇用了你 他想让你偷什么 |
[23:35] | So that’s it? That’s all I get for my stories– just more questions? | 就这 该说的都说了 就得到这 更多的问题 |
[23:38] | I-I told you everything that I know here, unless… | 我把知道的都告诉你了 看来 |
[23:46] | …unless you don’t want me to get out of here. | 看来你并不希望我离开这 |
[23:47] | You just want to keep me talking, keep me distracted. | 你只是想让我继续通话 分散我的注意力 |
[23:49] | We are done, Sergeant. | 没什么好说的了 警司 |
[23:52] | All right, they’re coming in. We need to move! | 他们要进来了 我们得走了 |
[23:53] | – Everyone on your feet! – You heard him. Go! | -所有人站起来 -你们都听到了 走 |
[23:55] | – Out the door! Go! Go! – No! Please! | -出门去 走 走 -不 求你了 |
[23:57] | – Get up! – She’s having a panic attack. | -起来 -她恐慌症犯了 |
[23:59] | If you move her, she’s just gonna pass out. | 要是你们逼她走 她会昏过去的 |
[24:01] | – She’s gonna slow you down. – Get on your feet! | -她只会拖你们后腿的 -站起来 |
[24:06] | She’s not moving. And I’m not leaving her. | 她哪也不去 我也不会丢下她的 |
[24:10] | They are coming, Noah. | 他们来了 诺亚 |
[24:13] | Fine. | 算了 |
[24:15] | Maybe their rescue’ll buy a little more time. Let’s move! | 或许救这两个人还能给我们争取点时间 走吧 |
[24:17] | Move! | 走 |
[24:21] | Deacon, Noah cut the call. It didn’t go well. | 迪肯 诺亚挂断了电话 谈判进展得不顺利 |
[24:23] | They know you’re about to breach the room. | 他们知道你们要破门入室了 |
[24:25] | Roger that. We need to move to plan B. | 收到 我们得采取B计划了 |
[24:27] | Sounds like they’re heading backstage, out of the auction room. | 听上去他们朝拍卖室外的后台去了 |
[24:30] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[24:31] | Stay out of sight. | 隐蔽 |
[24:33] | Last thing we want is to escalate. | 我们最不希望的就是事态升级 |
[24:35] | All right, listen up. We’re moving to plan B. | 听好了 现在采取B计划 |
[24:36] | Prepare your NVGs. | 准备好夜视镜 |
[24:38] | I’ll coordinate with LADWP. | 我去协调水电局 |
[24:41] | Sergeant, | 警司 |
[24:43] | take a beat. | 冷静一下 |
[24:49] | Big breath, Julia. Big breath. | 深呼吸 茱莉亚 深呼吸 |
[24:50] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[24:52] | It’s safe. It’s safe now. | 你安全了 现在安全了 |
[24:53] | No, no, I’m not. I’m gonna die here. | 不 不 我不要死在这 |
[24:56] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[24:58] | You heard him. | 你听到他说什么了 |
[24:59] | You heard him. SWAT is in the building. | 你听到他说什么了 特警队在馆内 |
[25:01] | All right? He’ll be here soon. | 好吗 他很快就会来的 |
[25:02] | No. Then we’ll get caught in the crossfire | 不 那我们就会在交火中被抓走 |
[25:04] | or mistaken for them. | 不然就是被误当成歹徒被击毙 |
[25:06] | There’s nowhere to hide. | 没有地方可以躲 |
[25:07] | – Nowhere safe. – Listen to me. There’s a secure room. | -没有地方是安全的 -听我说 有个安全屋 |
[25:12] | All right, I’m the only person in the building who has the code. | 我是这栋楼里唯一一个有秘密的人 |
[25:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[25:17] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:22] | All three paintings these guys targeted are | 那些人要抢走的画 |
[25:24] | by artist Amari Toshiko. | 是艺术家阿玛丽·淑子的作品 |
[25:26] | All three were also just reported stolen. | 三幅全部被报失窃 |
[25:27] | They haven’t left the building yet. | 他们还没离开大楼 |
[25:29] | The auction house received a cease and desist letter this morning. | 拍卖行今早收到了一封禁止令 |
[25:31] | According to the artist’s family, | 据这位艺术家的家人 |
[25:32] | Toshiko painted the landscapes while she was held prisoner | 二战期间淑子在曼扎拿拘留营被囚禁时 |
[25:35] | at the Manzanar internment camp during World War II. | 画下了营外的风景 |
[25:37] | The letter claims her work was stolen by a guard | 禁止令中说她的作品被保安窃走 |
[25:39] | and later sold to the Feiner Collection. | 后来被卖给了费纳收藏 |
[25:41] | The timing between letter and theft is too close | 收到禁止令和画作失窃的时间太接近了 |
[25:42] | to be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[25:43] | Noah’s phone records. | 诺亚的电话记录 |
[25:45] | Past ten days, he’s had heavy contact | 过去十天内 他一个预付费的国外号码 |
[25:47] | with a prepaid, out-of-state number. | 联系频繁 |
[25:48] | The guy who hired him? Maybe the one behind all of this. | 他的雇主吗 或许就是幕后黑手 |
[25:51] | Same number just texted him. I pinged the phone’s location. | 这个号码刚给他发了短信 我定位了发消息手机的位置 |
[25:53] | Text came from inside the building. | 短信是大楼内的人发出的 |
[25:55] | So we got another player in the game. | 这么说还有一名罪犯 |
[25:57] | Barlow thinks that the artist’s family might be involved. | 巴洛觉得作者的家人可能也与此案有关 |
[25:59] | I found arrest records. | 我查到了逮捕记录 |
[26:02] | That’s Julia! | 那是茱莉亚 |
[26:03] | Pop, what the hell are you doing in here? | 爸 你来这干什么 |
[26:05] | I said stay back behind. | 我说了待在后面 |
[26:06] | Oh, Hondo, hold on. | 洪都 等下 |
[26:08] | Mr. Harrelson, how’d you know her name? | 哈里森先生 你怎么知道她的名字的 |
[26:11] | I met her this morning. | 我今早见过她 |
[26:12] | That’s definitely her– the one on the left. | 绝对没错 就是左边那个人 |
[26:14] | She’s an intern. | 她是个实习生 |
[26:15] | She was with Winnie. | 跟温妮在一起 |
[26:26] | Hurry. Please hurry. | 快 请快一点 |
[26:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:36] | Sorry, Winnie. | 抱歉 温妮 |
[26:39] | Get in there! | 进去 |
[27:04] | A hostage known as Julia Soto is a suspect. | 嫌疑人是一名叫茱莉亚·索托的人质 |
[27:07] | Sending her photo now. | 正在发送她的照片 |
[27:08] | Roger that, Hondo. | 收到 洪都 |
[27:46] | – No! Let me go! – SWAT. LAPD. | -放开我 -洛城警局特警队 |
[27:49] | Quiet. You’re under arrest. | 安静 你被捕了 |
[27:50] | I got you. You’re safe. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[27:52] | One hostage recovered, one suspect in custody. | 救出一名人质 一名嫌犯被捕 |
[27:54] | In pursuit of another. | 继续追踪其他嫌犯 |
[28:08] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:12] | It’s LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[28:13] | Here. I’m gonna give you this so you can see us. | 来 我把这个给你 你就能看见我们了 |
[28:17] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 |
[28:18] | Okay, we’re gonna get you guys out. | 我们会救你们出去 |
[28:22] | Four more hostages recovered. | 又救出四名人质 |
[28:32] | Drop it! Gun on the ground now! | 把枪放下 把枪扔地上 |
[28:35] | On your knees, hands behind your head! | 跪下 手放在头后 |
[28:38] | 24-David. Second suspect in custody. | 24D 第二名嫌犯被捕 |
[28:41] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:50] | LAPD! Drop your weapon. | 洛城警局 扔掉武器 |
[28:53] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起双手 |
[28:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:57] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[29:25] | You still okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:26] | – Yeah. – Good. | -没事 -很好 |
[29:28] | 30-David. Three suspects contained, | 30D 三名嫌犯已得到控制 |
[29:31] | six hostages secured. | 救出了六名人质 |
[29:33] | No sign of Noah, Julia | 没看到诺亚 茱莉亚 |
[29:35] | or Winnie. | 还有温妮 |
[29:37] | Anybody got eyes on Winnie? | 有人看见温妮吗 |
[29:41] | Nothing. | 没线索 |
[29:42] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[29:43] | Winnie and I didn’t finish our conversation this morning. | 今天早上我和温妮起了争执 |
[29:47] | I got angry and… and lashed out. | 我很生气 痛骂了她一顿 |
[29:50] | Son, | 儿子 |
[29:52] | I need you to bring your sister home for dinner. | 你一定得带你姐姐回家吃晚餐 |
[29:55] | You got me? | 明白吗 |
[29:59] | Take this in case Winnie calls. | 拿着 万一温妮打来 |
[30:01] | I’m going back in. | 我再进去一趟 |
[30:09] | Well done, Mr. Erickson. | 干得漂亮 埃里克森先生 |
[30:12] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[30:14] | I hired you. | 我雇的你 |
[30:16] | I shipped you half a heist in a box, | 半数的犯罪工具都是我装箱发给你的 |
[30:18] | joined in the fun, then texted you | 我一直在场 然后给你发了短信 |
[30:19] | to come meet me here. | 要你来这和我汇合 |
[30:21] | Wait, so the paintings aren’t the target? | 等等 所以你们的目标不是画作 |
[30:23] | I wish, but sadly, | 我倒想 但很遗憾 |
[30:25] | those paintings aren’t valued high enough | 那些画的价值不足以 |
[30:26] | to be worth all the trouble. | 让我这么大动干戈 |
[30:28] | They’ll be a notable distraction, though. | 不过转移注意力倒是不错 |
[30:31] | Winnie, can you tell Noah how much | 温妮 你能告诉诺亚 |
[30:33] | the Centennial Diamonds are worth? | “世纪钻石”的价值吗 |
[30:38] | Each stone is 100 grand. | 一颗十万美元 |
[30:40] | There are a hundred diamonds. | 一共有一百颗 |
[30:43] | He can count. | 不信自己数 |
[30:45] | Ten million. That’s our target. | 一千万美元 这才是我们的目标 |
[30:47] | Why not just tell me from the start? | 为什么不一开始就告诉我 |
[30:49] | Because I needed you to believe the plan had failed. | 因为我要你确信计划已经失败了 |
[30:53] | Your desperation added real panic to the mix, | 你的失望使情况变得更混乱 |
[30:56] | forcing the cops to cut the power, disabling the cameras. | 迫使警方切断电源 关掉监控 |
[30:59] | When they run this day back, | 当他们回想起今天 |
[31:00] | our heist and your escape won’t be recorded. | 没人会联想到我们的盗窃 和你的逃跑 |
[31:04] | You take the padlock key. | 拿着挂锁 |
[31:06] | Exit out the tunnels with the diamonds. | 用通风管道把钻石运出来 |
[31:08] | I get rescued, we meet up. | 等我被救出后 我们集合 |
[31:10] | 50/50 split, partner? | 五五分 如何 |
[31:19] | Open the case. | 打开箱子 |
[31:21] | Please. No. | 拜托 不要 |
[31:24] | I-I mean, I don’t… I don’t know the code. | 我 我不知道密码 |
[31:30] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Julia? | 我的天啊 茱莉亚 |
[31:33] | I had to kill him, right? | 他必须得死 对吗 |
[31:35] | I mean, he killed you. | 毕竟是他杀了你 |
[31:38] | Was about to kill me. | 还准备杀了我 |
[31:40] | We’ve cleared backstage, maintenance area | 后台 维修区域和画廊已搜查完毕 |
[31:41] | and the galleries. No sign. | 没有她的踪迹 |
[31:43] | – Detective Barlow, are you there? – Yes. | -巴洛警探 你在吗 -在 |
[31:45] | Julia’s missing, but we got the paintings. | 茱莉亚不见了 但我们拿到了画 |
[31:47] | Narrow the target to the Admin Wing. | 把目标缩小到行政部门 |
[31:48] | – What would she steal? – The Centennial Diamonds. | -她要偷什么 -“世纪钻石” |
[31:50] | Monetary value aside, | 且不提它有多值钱 |
[31:52] | the necklace is a family heirloom, | 这条项链还是家族信物 |
[31:53] | the pride of the Feiner Collection. | 是费纳收藏中的骄傲之作 |
[31:55] | Its theft would be an emotional hit. | 若是失窃 将会给所有者带来巨大的情感打击 |
[31:56] | It’s retribution for Feiner owning her grandmother’s paintings. | 这是对费纳占有了她祖母的画作的报复 |
[31:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:05] | Open the case. | 打开保险柜 |
[32:06] | If you’re just gonna shoot me anyway, why would I do that? | 反正你终归是要打死我 我又何必这么做 |
[32:08] | I don’t have to kill you with the first shot | 我杀你可以不止开一枪 |
[32:10] | or even the second. | 可以是两枪 甚至三枪 |
[32:12] | Just open the case, Winnie. | 赶紧打开保险柜 温妮 |
[32:26] | Ma’am, I’m not trying to mess this up. | 女士 我不是故意搞砸你的计划的 |
[32:28] | Mess this up. You made this possible. | 搞砸 是你助了我一臂之力 |
[32:30] | I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 我跟这件事没有任何关系 |
[32:33] | There was no plan until I met you. | 认识你之前 我根本没有这个计划 |
[32:37] | Your access, your easily manipulated kindness. | 你的权限 你那很轻易就可以被人利用的好心肠 |
[32:41] | I figured you might even understand, | 听到你和你父亲的对话后 |
[32:43] | after hearing you with your father earlier. | 我还心想或许你都能理解我为什么这么做 |
[32:46] | No one man should own a family’s history. | 没有人应该拥有别人家族的历史 |
[32:52] | This is personal. | 这就是你的私心 |
[32:55] | This is about Toshiko. | 都是为了淑子 |
[33:00] | The cease and desist. | 那个禁止令 |
[33:02] | Toshiko is your grandmother. | 淑子是你的祖母 |
[33:03] | She never saw a penny for her work, | 她从未为自己的作品拿到过一分钱 |
[33:06] | and now some man who doesn’t even know her story is about | 现在某个根本不了解她生平的人 |
[33:08] | to make money off of her art. | 却想用她的作品来赚钱 |
[33:10] | Why shouldn’t I take some of the millions that she’s owed? | 那我为什么不能拿走属于她的那几百万 |
[33:14] | Julia Soto will give her statement today | 朱莉亚·索托今天要发布宣言 |
[33:17] | and disappear before anybody realizes the jewels are gone. | 然后在有人察觉到钻石丢失前 销声匿迹 |
[33:24] | Quit stalling. Open the case! | 别拖延时间了 打开保险柜 |
[33:46] | Thanks, Winnie. | 谢了 温妮 |
[33:49] | Are you kidding me? | 这是耍我吗 |
[33:50] | Over there– shot fired! | 这边 有枪声 |
[33:51] | Deacon, move, move! | 迪肯 快 快 |
[33:59] | Winnie? | 温妮 |
[34:00] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[34:03] | Winnie?! Deacon? | 温妮吗 迪肯快来 |
[34:10] | No! Winnie! | 不要 温妮 |
[34:19] | Damn thing’s sealed. We need a code! | 可恶 这玩意锁上了 我们需要密码 |
[34:21] | 30-David to Command. We need the code to the jewel room. | 30D呼叫指挥部 我们需要珠宝室的密码 |
[34:28] | Winnie! | 温妮 |
[34:31] | Wait a minute. I remember, Luca said it earlier. | 等等 我想起来了 卢卡稍早说过 |
[34:33] | Ward’s override code. | 沃德的重置密码 |
[34:34] | Nine, six… | 九 四… |
[34:44] | 9614 opens every door. | 是9614 能开所有门 |
[34:50] | – Stay down! Stay down. – I got him. | -趴下 趴下 -我看着他 |
[34:53] | Winnie? | 温妮 |
[34:54] | – Oh, Hondo. – Winnie, I got you. | -洪都 -温妮 我在这 |
[34:56] | I got you, Winnie. Winnie, I got you. | 我在这 温妮 温妮 我在这 |
[35:00] | I got you. | 我在这 |
[35:07] | Oh, thank God. Please! | 谢天谢地 求求你们 |
[35:09] | You have to help me. | 你们救救我 |
[35:10] | You have to help Winnie! | 你们要救救温妮 |
[35:14] | Miss, are you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[35:15] | – You’re bleeding. – No, no, no, it-it’s not my blood. | -你在流血 -不 不不 不是我的血 |
[35:17] | Let’s get you to the EMTs. | 我们带你去医护人员那 |
[35:22] | – Don’t move! – 25 David to Command. | -别动 -25D报告指挥中心 |
[35:23] | We have Julia Soto in custody. | 茱莉亚·索托已被逮捕 |
[35:25] | Hands behind your back now! | 手放背后 快点 |
[35:42] | Thank you. I’ll get these in the right hands. | 谢谢你 我会把它物归原主 |
[35:48] | You weren’t tempted to pocket those? | 你没产生拿它回家的冲动吗 |
[35:49] | No. Bonnie will wish I had. | 没有 邦妮可能会希望我有 |
[35:51] | I know Soto went about it all wrong, but | 我知道索托的做法是错的 |
[35:53] | I get the fight for her legacy. | 但我能理解她想争取家族遗产 |
[35:56] | She was willing to kill for a payout. | 她为了赔偿不惜杀人 |
[35:59] | I won’t paint her as some noble thief worthy of admiration. | 我可不会把她高抬成什么值得尊敬的侠盗 |
[36:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:07] | Everything hurts. | 全身哪里都疼 |
[36:09] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎体验我的世界 |
[36:12] | You know, if this is your day-to-day, | 如果你的日常就是这样 |
[36:13] | should I be more worried about you? | 我是不是应该更担心你 |
[36:15] | I am exhausted, | 我筋疲力竭了 |
[36:17] | and I might never trust again. | 而且可能不会再轻信于人 |
[36:19] | Your job ain’t normal, Hondo. | 你这工作可不是一般人能做的 洪都 |
[36:27] | I can’t believe he’s still here | 看他早上就那么走了 |
[36:28] | after the way he left things this morning. | 有点不敢相信他还在这等着 |
[36:31] | He told me things didn’t go very well. | 他和我说了早上你们闹了点不愉快 |
[36:33] | You gonna let him apologize? | 你会听他道歉吗 |
[36:37] | When I was held captive in there, | 我被关在里面的时候 |
[36:39] | I kept asking myself, | 一直在问自己 |
[36:42] | “What would Hondo do?” | “洪都会怎么做” |
[36:45] | Or even, “What would Dad do?” | 甚至”爸爸会怎么做” |
[36:47] | Now we’re all back here, and | 现在我们都脱险了 |
[36:50] | I know it should be easy for us, | 我知道和解应该很容易 |
[36:51] | but I keep finding myself wondering what he thinks of me. | 但我不停地在想他是怎么看待我的 |
[36:57] | Or craving his approval. | 甚至渴求得到他的认同 |
[37:00] | What you did on the inside was all you. | 刚在在里面都是你的功劳 |
[37:03] | Could’ve done without the heroics, | 要是能不逞英雄就更好了 |
[37:06] | but I’m proud of you. | 但我为你骄傲 |
[37:10] | And I bet he is, too. | 相信他也是的 |
[37:13] | Just come to dinner tonight. | 晚上来家吃晚饭 |
[37:15] | While this is all still fresh. | 趁着事情还没过多久 |
[37:17] | Winnie, just talk to him. | 温妮 跟他谈谈 |
[37:19] | Now, that is my final act of bravery today. | 这是我今天最后一件英勇事迹了 |
[37:23] | The Harrelson hero streak runs deep. | 哈里森家族英雄气概根深蒂固 |
[37:27] | Hondo. Thank you. | 洪都 谢谢你 |
[37:30] | I always got your back, sis. | 我永远支持你 老姐 |
[37:39] | Some good kids you got there. | 你的孩子都很优秀 |
[37:42] | You can blame their mother for that. | 这点你可以怪他们的母亲 |
[37:45] | You know, I saw ’em– the robbers. | 知道吗 我看到他们了 那些抢劫犯 |
[37:50] | I didn’t know. I would’ve stopped, but… | 我没察觉出来 我本可以阻止他们的 但是… |
[37:53] | I was caught up in my own stuff. | 我光顾着自己的情绪了 |
[37:55] | I literally walked past my daughter’s captors. | 抓我女儿的人就和我擦肩而过 |
[38:01] | I left my baby unprotected. | 我没有保护好自己的孩子 |
[38:03] | Well, she looked to me like she held her own. | 在我看来 她保护了自己 |
[38:06] | Hey, some… some unsought advice | 听听我这个和你一样的 |
[38:08] | from one stubborn old dog to the next? | 老顽固的建议吧 |
[38:11] | Your kids are worthy of your pride and praise. | 你的孩子值得你为他们感到骄傲 得到你的赞赏 |
[38:15] | They’re more than capable of taking care of business. | 他们完全有能力把事情处理好 |
[38:17] | – You don’t think I know that? – Of course you do. | -你以为我不知道吗 -你当然知道 |
[38:19] | But I had to learn the hard way. | 但这是我付了惨痛代价才学会的 |
[38:22] | You know, sometimes even grown kids | 有时候 即便是已经成年的孩子 |
[38:25] | need to hear their father’s proud of ’em. | 也需要听到自己父亲说为他们而骄傲 |
[38:32] | You know I don’t love you being right. | 你知道我不喜欢你说得还挺在理 |
[38:35] | You’ll get over it. | 克服一下吧 |
[38:39] | I think you should return these paintings to Detective Barlow. | 我觉得你应该把这些画还给巴洛警探 |
[38:42] | Nah, thanks, we made our apologies. | 不 谢了 我们已经道过歉了 |
[38:44] | Trust me. I think she’s gonna want to say goodbye. | 相信我 她应该想跟你道个别的 |
[38:47] | Did you not see the way she was eyeing you? | 你没看到她看你的眼神吗 |
[38:48] | Look, I’m not about to date where I work. | 我不会跟工作上的人约会的 |
[38:50] | That’s never a smart move. | 这绝对不是一个明智的举动 |
[38:53] | You expect to work another art crime anytime soon? | 你觉得最近还有机会负责艺术相关案件吗 |
[38:56] | Why not grab a drink, | 为什么不一起出去喝一杯 |
[38:57] | – maybe flirt a little? – Where is this coming from? | -或许可以调调情 -为什么这么说 |
[38:59] | It’s just been a minute since I’ve seen you happy. | 我已经有一阵子没看到你这么开心了 |
[39:03] | I know you spend your nights watching House Hunters and… | 我知道你一整晚都在看《好房大搜索》 |
[39:09] | Okay, I guess it couldn’t hurt to say goodbye. | 道个别也无伤大雅 |
[39:11] | Hey, Detective, you have a minute? | 警探 有空吗 |
[39:21] | So, she realizes she’s screwed, | 她意识到自己完蛋了 |
[39:24] | and she empties her clip, | 把子弹打空后 |
[39:26] | and sprints out the door, | 冲出门去 |
[39:28] | probably hoping a stray bullet would hit me, | 可能希望流弹会打中我 |
[39:30] | or-or she’d get away before I was found. | 或是在我被发现之前逃走 |
[39:32] | I really can’t believe there was no plan B. | 不敢相信她没有备选方案 |
[39:34] | I don’t know if she expected anyone to be onto her. | 我不知道她是否希望有人盯上她 |
[39:39] | Don’t tell Brie I said this, | 这个话别告诉小布 |
[39:41] | but something about that girl reminded me so much of her. | 不过那个姑娘身上有很多地方和她很像 |
[39:46] | The passion and the planning, the chaos… | 对工作充满热情 计划周道 矛盾重重 |
[39:51] | Maybe that’s why I was such an easy mark. | 也许这就是我这么容易被人盯上的原因 |
[39:54] | Your kindness isn’t your weakness. | 你的善良不是你的弱点 |
[40:00] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[40:02] | There’s something I probably should have said to you earlier today. | 有些话 我本该早点对你说 |
[40:06] | I’m proud of your hustle. | 我很骄傲你在努力工作 |
[40:11] | And I am grateful that you moved your life around | 我也很感激你为了能回到这个家 |
[40:14] | so you could come home. | 搬离来了你原来的生活 |
[40:16] | And if I ever do anything that makes you doubt that, | 如果我做了什么让你质疑这一点 |
[40:20] | I want you to call me on it, okay? | 希望你能来找我 好吗 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:28] | Now, how much did Hondo have to pay you to say that? | 洪都花了多大的功夫让你说这番话 |
[40:30] | I didn’t say anything, Winnie. | 我什么也没说 温妮 |
[40:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:34] | No, you need to hear this. And you, too, Hondo. | 不 我应该把这句话告诉你的 还有你 洪都 |
[40:43] | It’s a pain in the ass getting old, | 变老让人很不爽 |
[40:47] | being forced to stand on the sidelines | 被迫袖手旁观 |
[40:49] | instead of being in the middle of the action. | 而不能尽自己一份力 |
[40:52] | And I don’t… I don’t take naturally to it. | 我很不喜欢这样 |
[40:57] | But today, | 但是今天 |
[40:59] | I stood and I watched. | 我站在一边好好地看着 |
[41:03] | I watched you two take care of business. | 我看着你们的处事方式 |
[41:08] | It made me so damn proud. | 让我感到无比自豪 |
[41:18] | And I appreciate you… | 我很感谢你们 |
[41:21] | bringing this family back together. | 让这个家重归于好 |
[41:30] | We love you, too, Pop. | 我们也爱你 老爸 |
[41:33] | But it might be our last attempt at bring Pops to Work Day, | 不过这可能是最后一次”带老爸去上班”了 |
[41:36] | because all hell’ll be breaking lose. | 因为他会成为最拖后腿的那个 |
[41:39] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[41:42] | You’re just worried that I might come and save the day again. | 你们只是担心我又会抢了你们拯救世界的风头 |
[41:45] | – Here we go. – All right, now listen. | -又来了 -听我说 |
[41:47] | Here’s what I want you two to do. | 现在我要你们俩这么做 |
[41:49] | I want you to empty your pockets, | 我要你们清空自己的口袋 |
[41:50] | pull ’em out and give me all your money. | 掏空 把所有的钱都给我 |
[41:52] | I’m starting a collection to liberate them damn gloves | 我要开始存钱好把你们 |
[41:56] | from the hellhole that you call a workplace. | 从你们所谓的工作那个深坑里解救出来 |
[41:59] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[42:00] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |