时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Want to get into her good graces? Call her Mama Pina. | 想讨她欢心吗 叫她皮纳妈妈 |
[00:04] | I open my home | 我收留那些 |
[00:06] | to undocumented women escaping bad situations. | 想逃离困境的非法女移民 |
[00:09] | My, uh, cell phone number’s on the back. | 我的号码在背面 |
[00:11] | If you need any help in the future, | 如果需要帮助 |
[00:13] | – I’m your first call. – Okay. | -随时找我 -好的 |
[00:14] | Three years ago, I started thinking about adoption. | 三年前 我起了收养的念头 |
[00:17] | I told the agency yes. | 我答应领养中心了 |
[00:19] | I need to know where we stand. | 我需要知道你的态度 |
[00:22] | We’ll figure it out together then. | 我们一起面对 |
[00:30] | Got an inmate here who needs help. | 有个犯人需要抢救 |
[00:32] | What happened to him? | 怎么了 |
[00:32] | Seizures started a half hour ago. | 半小时前开始癫痫 |
[00:34] | We were taking him to University Hospital, | 本来要送去大学医院 |
[00:35] | but didn’t think he’d make it. | 但他好像撑不住了 |
[00:36] | You guys were the nearest ER. | 你们是最近的急诊室 |
[00:37] | Dipping in and out of consciousness? | 意识时有时无吗 |
[00:39] | Mostly out. | 大多无意识 |
[00:41] | Facial drooping. | 面部无力 |
[00:44] | Dilated pupils. | 瞳孔放大 |
[00:45] | Can we lose his restraints? | 能解开他的束缚吗 |
[00:46] | Uh, not a chance. No. | 绝对不行 |
[00:48] | Code Blue. Page Dr. Gregory. | 紧急抢救 呼叫格雷戈里医生 |
[00:50] | Escalating seizures, possible intracerebral hemorrhage. | 癫痫加剧 可能是脑出血 |
[00:52] | Let’s get him prepped for imaging. Neurosurgeon’s on his way. | 做成像准备 神经外科医生马上来 |
[01:01] | 吉·尼亚美社区活动中心 “C.O.P.E”理念 社区 执行 平安 加固 | |
[01:01] | And before you hang up, | 挂电话之前 |
[01:03] | remind the caller | 提醒打电话的人 |
[01:04] | we’ll be sending a two-person team to help de-escalate. | 我们会派一个两人小组帮忙缓解局势 |
[01:07] | 911 dispatch will only forward non-violent calls to the hotline, | 911调度中心只会将非暴力案情的电话转给热线 |
[01:11] | but police and paramedics are standing by if it goes sideways. | 但一旦发生意外 警察和医护人员会随时待命 |
[01:14] | You have a question, Debra? | 有问题吗 黛布拉 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I thought the whole point | 有 我还以为重点就在于 |
[01:16] | was to stop the LAPD from aggravating people. | 防止洛城警局激怒当事人 |
[01:19] | Why involve cops at all? | 为什么还要警察参与进来 |
[01:21] | Our program, which we’re calling “C.O.P.E.,” | 我们之所以称之为”合作”项目 |
[01:23] | works in tandem with the police, not in opposition to them. | 是要与警方合作 而不是对立 |
[01:26] | This pilot program was actually founded | 这个试点项目其实就是 |
[01:28] | by a police officer, who’s right over there. | 一位警官创立的 就是那边那位 |
[01:32] | How y’all doing? | 你们好 |
[01:33] | My name’s Hondo. | 我是洪都 |
[01:34] | I’m a SWAT officer, | 我是一名特警 |
[01:35] | just like my friend Dominique Luca over here. | 我朋友多米尼克·卢卡也是 |
[01:37] | Hey. Hey, everyone. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[01:39] | Listen. It’s really important that civilians like yourselves and Nichelle | 像你们这样的热心市民和尼歇尔 |
[01:42] | are at the forefront of this program. | 为这个项目打头阵意义重大 |
[01:44] | When someone has a mental health episode, | 当一个人出现了心理问题时 |
[01:45] | sometimes the last person they want to talk to is a uniformed officer. | 有时候他们最不想面对的人就是身穿制服的警察 |
[01:49] | Got anything to add, Luca? | 要补充什么吗 卢卡 |
[01:50] | Yeah, piece of advice. When you first respond to a call, | 有一个建议 第一次接电话时 |
[01:53] | just take a step back and listen to what the person has to say. | 退让一步 听听对方是怎么说的 |
[01:56] | I mean, maybe she was fired, maybe his wife walked out on him. | 也许是刚被解雇 或者是被妻子抛弃 |
[01:59] | You’re gonna meet people on the worst day of their lives, | 你们会在这些人生命中最糟糕的一天与他们相识 |
[02:02] | so try to imagine that you’re talking | 尽量想象自己是在和 |
[02:03] | to someone like your own mother, your own sibling. | 自己的母亲或兄弟姐妹在交谈 |
[02:05] | Me and my sister don’t get along. | 我和我姐妹合不来 |
[02:07] | Well, then maybe you should stick to the mama plan. | 看来你只有妈妈这个选项了 |
[02:11] | We just want to say thank you | 我们就是想感谢你们 |
[02:12] | for giving up your time to help people. | 牺牲了自己的时间去帮助他人 |
[02:13] | It really can make a difference. | 真的能改变点什么 |
[02:15] | I know it did for me. | 至少以我的经验是这样 |
[02:18] | Okay, well, that about covers it, everyone. | 差不多了 各位 |
[02:20] | Stay around to chat, | 大伙继续聊 |
[02:21] | just be sure to get your credentials before you leave. | 不要忘了离开前拿上你们的资格证书 |
[02:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:26] | Nichelle might be a legit saint, man, spearheading this project, | 尼歇尔可能是个大圣人 一边要领导这个项目 |
[02:29] | adopting a baby, putting up with your ass. | 领养孩子 还得忍受你这个烦人精 |
[02:32] | It’s hard to believe she’ll be a mom three weeks from now. | 很难相信三周后她就要当妈妈了 |
[02:35] | You know, it’s actually two weeks and two days, Luca. | 其实只有两周零两天了 卢卡 |
[02:37] | Or at least that’s the birth mother’s due date. | 那是生母的预产期 |
[02:40] | I just spent the weekend | 我刚花了一个周末 |
[02:41] | at Nichelle’s place painting the nursery, | 在尼歇尔家粉刷育婴室 |
[02:43] | and if you think for a second there’s only one shade of lilac, | 如果你觉得淡紫色只有一种 |
[02:46] | let me tell you, you’re wrong. | 那可是大错特错 |
[02:47] | You feel ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:48] | I mean, seems like this all happened so fast. | 这一切发生得太快了 |
[02:51] | Am I ready to date a woman with a baby? | 我准备好和有孩子的女人约会了吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah. Yeah. Of course. | 当然了 |
[02:56] | As ready as I can be. | 准备得不能再好了 |
[02:57] | Hey, I think something’s going on with Nichelle. | 我觉得尼歇尔有事找你 |
[03:04] | Okay. Thank you. I’m on my way. | 好的 谢谢 我这就来 |
[03:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:09] | Crystal’s in labor. | 克莉斯特尔要生了 |
[03:11] | – Is everything okay? Is this too early? – No. | -一切都好吗 是早产了吗 -不 |
[03:14] | Everything is fine. It’s not too early. | 一切都好 不是早产 |
[03:15] | She’s 37 weeks. | 37周了 |
[03:17] | Um, I have to get to Riverside. | 我得去趟滨水 |
[03:19] | – My rep is meeting me at the adoption agency. – Baby, go. | -去领养中心见我的代理人 -去吧 宝贝 |
[03:22] | We’ll wrap things up here. | 整理交给我们收尾 |
[03:23] | – Call as soon as you know anything. – Okay. | -有消息就打给我 -好的 |
[03:32] | It’s really happening. | 一切都要成真了 |
[03:32] | Not if you don’t get your cute butt over there. Now go. Go. | 那还不赶紧去 快去吧 |
[03:41] | Dr. Miller to surgical con B. | 米勒医生到B外科手术室 |
[03:43] | We need this patient prepped and ready for surgery. | 给这位患者做好术前准备 |
[03:46] | Let’s get him sedated. | 上麻醉 |
[03:47] | I don’t want a hematoma leaving us with a hemorrhagic stroke. | 我可不想血肿导致出血性脑卒中 |
[03:50] | Yes, sir. | 好的 医生 |
[03:55] | How are his vitals? | 他的生命指征怎么样 |
[03:56] | Vitals are stable. | 很稳定 |
[04:07] | Don’t say a word. | 不许出声 |
[04:08] | There are officers right outside. | 警察就在外面 |
[04:11] | – You walk out, they’ll shoot… – Shut the hell up! | -你们一出去 他们就会开枪 -给我闭上嘴 |
[04:13] | I kill the next person that speaks. | 谁再说话我就打死他 |
[04:17] | All of you, get in there. | 你们所有人 进去 |
[04:22] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[04:31] | – Put this on. Quick. – Where’s the rest of the stuff? | -穿上 快 -其它的东西呢 |
[04:32] | Here. Everything you asked for. | 这里 你要的都在了 |
[04:36] | We got to move. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[04:41] | Hold on a second. Something I want to do. | 等一下 我要做一件事 |
[04:46] | – What’s that? – Defibrillator. | -那是什么 -除颤器 |
[04:48] | 360 joules. | 360焦耳 |
[04:49] | We’re gonna get out of here, we’re gonna need some cover. | 我们要想出去就需要掩护 |
[04:56] | Thanks for helping. | 谢谢来帮忙 |
[04:58] | These girls can use all the security they can get. | 这些都是姑娘们需要的安防措施 |
[05:00] | Yeah, of course. | 应该的 |
[05:01] | It’s a nice change of pace. | 这样调整下生活节奏也不错 |
[05:03] | You know there’s no paycheck, right? | 你知道这活儿是不给钱的 对吧 |
[05:04] | Uh, that’s what you think. | 那是你以为的 |
[05:06] | Wait till you see the tab I run up at dinner. I mean, come on. | 等着看我晚餐的账单吧 行了吧 |
[05:09] | You said you’d take me out for a meal if I helped you out. | 你说了如果我来帮忙你就请我出去吃晚饭 |
[05:11] | B.S. I said I’d buy you a burger. | 胡扯 我只是说请你吃汉堡 |
[05:13] | Well, I want my burger at Paul’s Chophouse, | 我要吃保罗牛排馆的汉堡 |
[05:15] | and I want it tonight. | 而且今晚就要吃 |
[05:16] | A promise is a promise. | 说话要算话 |
[05:24] | Marta Valdez, the girl from El Salvador? | 玛尔塔·瓦尔迪兹 萨尔瓦多来的女孩 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:30] | This is a notice to appear | 这是今天下午 |
[05:31] | at immigration court this afternoon. | 去移民法庭出庭的通知 |
[05:33] | Marta’s case was fast-tracked. | 玛尔塔的案子被加速处理了 |
[05:35] | A few months ago, she was charged with felony possession. | 几个月前 她被控非法持有毒品罪 |
[05:39] | A girl at her restaurant gave her a ride, | 她餐馆的一个姑娘让她搭个便车 |
[05:41] | and the cops found pills in the glove box. | 警察在杂物箱里发现了药丸 |
[05:43] | It wasn’t her fault. | 和她没关系 |
[05:45] | Doesn’t matter. Immigration court can use the police records | 这个不重要了 移民法庭可以依据警方记录 |
[05:47] | to deport Marta, no questions asked. | 将玛尔塔驱逐出境 没得商量 |
[05:49] | The only way they’ll let her stay is if she’s granted asylum. | 唯一能让他们允许她留下来的就是申请政治避难 |
[05:52] | We told her that, but she said she won’t go. | 我们跟她说了 可她说不去 |
[05:54] | – Why not? – The things that happened to Marta in El Salvador. | -为什么 -玛尔塔在萨尔瓦多的遭遇 |
[05:58] | There were men that, uh, that did terrible things to her. | 有男人对她做过很恶心的事 |
[06:02] | It’s something Marta just doesn’t talk about. | 玛尔塔不愿谈及这个 |
[06:04] | Well, she has to. | 她没有选择 |
[06:06] | – Where is she now? – At her job. | -现在她人呢 -在上班 |
[06:08] | – Will you go see her? – Of course. | -你去找找她吧 -当然 |
[06:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | I told her that we could trust you, | 我告诉她我们可以信任你 |
[06:13] | that you would listen. | 有什么事可以说给你听 |
[06:21] | We’re gonna make it. | 就要成功了 |
[06:23] | Not if you don’t ease up. | 你要是还这么紧绷就没戏了 |
[06:31] | – She recognized you. – Keep walking. | -她认出你了 -继续走 |
[06:33] | It’s him! He’s getting away! | 是他 他要逃跑 |
[06:35] | Stop! Down on the ground! | 站住 趴到地上 |
[06:40] | Shots fired. Newburn Memorial Hospital. | 有人开枪 纽伯恩纪念医院 |
[06:41] | Surgical unit. | 手术室 |
[06:42] | Two suspects armed, wearing scrubs. | 两名疑犯 有枪 身着手术服 |
[06:45] | You won’t make it out! | 你们逃不出去 |
[06:46] | Put your guns down! | 把枪放下 |
[06:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:35] | I heard your girlfriend’s expecting a special delivery. | 听说你女朋友今天有份特别的礼物 |
[07:38] | – When will you know? – Soon, I hope. | -什么时候有消息 -希望很快吧 |
[07:40] | Birth mother’s already been at it for three hours. | 孩子的生母已经生了三小时了 |
[07:42] | Three hours is nothing. | 三个小时算不了什么 |
[07:44] | Took Barb 20 with Molly, 16 with JP. | 芭芭拉生莫莉用了20小时 生JP用了16小时 |
[07:47] | You’re bragging like you actually did something. | 这话说的就好像有你什么功劳似的 |
[07:49] | I did. I waited. It was stressful. | 当然有了 我一直在等 很紧张 |
[07:53] | Yeah, that’s what I hear. | 我也是这么听说的 |
[07:55] | All right, how does a prisoner trick deputies to bring him off-site? | 好了 一个犯人如何骗警察带他离开监狱的呢 |
[07:58] | I mean, it can’t be their first fake medical crisis. | 这肯定不是他们第一次遇到装病的问题 |
[08:00] | Must’ve been a hell of a performance. | 一定演得非常逼真 |
[08:01] | Deacon’s on with the warden now. Maybe he’ll know something. | 迪肯正在和典狱长通话 也许他会知道点情况 |
[08:04] | Joey Baratta. A decade into a life sentence. | 乔伊·巴拉塔 终身监禁 已经服刑10年了 |
[08:07] | Nine murders that we know of. | 记录在案的有九起谋杀案 |
[08:09] | Weapon of choice is the vehicle-borne IED. | 使用的武器是车载简易爆炸装置 |
[08:11] | And he was exclusively a car bomber? | 他只用车载炸弹杀人吗 |
[08:14] | Maximum damage, minimum risk. | 伤害巨大 风险极小 |
[08:16] | Boston native. | 波士顿人 |
[08:17] | Defended Moreti family’s interests on the East Coast | 之前在东海岸在莫雷蒂犯罪家族手底下做事 |
[08:20] | until blessing L.A. with his criminal presence in 2005. | 2005年开始在洛杉矶进行犯罪活动 |
[08:24] | ATF tracked him down a few years later and put him away. | 几年后 烟酒枪械管理署把他抓进了监狱 |
[08:27] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[08:28] | You seem to be well-acquainted with this guy already. | 你好像已经很了解这个家伙了 |
[08:30] | The ATF agent who caught him used to be a friend of mine. | 抓他的烟酒枪械管理署探员是我朋友 |
[08:35] | Guards found a bootleg drink in Baratta’s cell, | 狱警在巴拉塔的牢房发现了偷带进的酒 |
[08:37] | triggers an allergic reaction that mimics a stroke. | 引发了症状酷似脑卒中的过敏反应 |
[08:40] | Doctors wouldn’t have been able to know that he faked it | 不进行手术 医生是发现不了 |
[08:41] | until they got him into surgery. | 他是假装的 |
[08:42] | That’s pretty risky. Guy must be desperate. | 太冒险了 他一定是孤注一掷了 |
[08:44] | Well, desperate doesn’t begin to cover it. | 孤注一掷也不足以形容 |
[08:46] | Earlier this year, he was diagnosed | 今年早些时候 他被诊断出 |
[08:47] | with grade four brain cancer. | 脑癌末期 |
[08:49] | Just last week, they said he’s got two months to live, three tops. | 上周 他们说他只有两个月寿命 最多三个月 |
[08:52] | Warden got any idea where he might want to spend his final days? | 典狱长知道他可能会想在哪度过最后的日子吗 |
[08:54] | From what it sounds like, he thinks he’s gonna lay low. | 听起来他觉得他想躲起来 |
[08:56] | Said he’d bet the farm we never hear from him again. | 他敢打赌是在一个我们永远也找不到的农场里 |
[09:02] | Well, I hope you took that bet, Deac. | 希望你同意和他打赌了 迪肯 |
[09:04] | Look at this. | 看 |
[09:07] | 突发新闻 一辆货车在格兰岱尔咖啡馆外爆炸 造成一人死亡 | |
[09:07] | What are the odds that’s not Baratta? | 不是巴拉塔的几率有多大 |
[09:09] | There’s no way that’s a coincidence. | 绝不可能是巧合 |
[09:10] | Rocker’s squad’s out that way. | 洛克的小队就在那边 |
[09:11] | I’ll have them secure the blast site. | 我让他们保护爆炸现场 |
[09:13] | I wonder how many people are out there | 我想知道巴拉塔想报复 |
[09:15] | that Baratta would like to get even with. | 还有哪些人 |
[09:16] | We better figure out who those people are | 我们最好尽快找出他们的身份 |
[09:17] | and get them under protective custody. | 并对他们进行保护性监禁 |
[09:19] | Maybe I’ll swing by the blast site. | 我可能会去爆炸现场 |
[09:20] | – See if there’s anything there. – All right. Bring Luca. | -看看那有什么线索 -好 带上卢卡 |
[09:22] | I got a hunch this guy’s just getting started. | 直觉告诉我这家伙才刚刚开始 |
[09:27] | Eyewitness saw the victim turn the ignition, | 目击证人看见受害者发动了车 |
[09:29] | then his van went up in a fireball. | 然后他的货车就爆炸了 |
[09:30] | One dead, six wounded. | 一死六伤 |
[09:32] | We have no clue why he was targeted? | 不知道他为何成为目标吗 |
[09:33] | No clear-cut link to Baratta? | 没有和巴拉塔的直接联系 |
[09:34] | No. From what I could find, | 没有 根据我找到的线索 |
[09:36] | he was a normal guy. Works as a forest ranger, | 他就是个普通人 职业是林警 |
[09:38] | volunteered at his church. | 在教堂做义工 |
[09:40] | What if Baratta picked his van at random? | 如果巴拉塔是随机挑的目标呢 |
[09:41] | He might be going scorched earth. | 他可能会大肆作案 |
[09:43] | One last rampage to remember him by. | 这是让人们记住他的最后方式 |
[09:46] | Been a long time, Bob. | 好久不见 鲍勃 |
[09:49] | Maybe not long enough, huh? | 可能还不够久 |
[09:51] | How you doing? Ray Kaminski. | 你好 我是雷·卡明斯基 |
[09:53] | Explosive specialist, ATF. | 烟酒枪械管理署的爆破专家 |
[09:54] | What’s your name, kiddo? | 你叫什么 小伙子 |
[09:55] | Victor Tan. Good to meet you. | 维克多·谭 很高兴认识你 |
[09:56] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[09:58] | The hell are you doing here, Ray? | 你来做什么 雷 |
[09:59] | LAPD has formed an emergency joint task force. | 洛城警局组织了一支紧急联合特遣小队 |
[10:02] | ATF sent me as point. | 烟酒枪爆管理局派遣我来 |
[10:03] | Higher-ups know I have a history with Baratta. | 高层知道我和巴拉塔交过手 |
[10:05] | Figured, you know, since I helped catch him before, | 我以前帮忙抓捕过他 |
[10:07] | I can do it again. | 所以他们觉得这次我还能帮得上忙 |
[10:09] | Tell them the truth. | 把真相告诉他们 |
[10:10] | You’re just a munitions grunt who got lucky. | 你只是个懂点弹药知识的小卒 走了狗屎运而已 |
[10:13] | I’d ask you if he’s always this ornery, but… | 我本来想问问你他的脾气一向这么坏 但是 |
[10:16] | we were roomies back at the Academy, | 我们在警校时是室友 |
[10:18] | think I know the answer. | 我知道答案 |
[10:19] | You expected me to change? | 你指望我能改 |
[10:22] | It’s been a while since you lost Barb. | 小芭去世有段时间了 |
[10:24] | Thought maybe by now you’d thawed out. | 以为你现在脾气会好点 |
[10:28] | Deac sent crime scene photos. | 迪肯把犯罪现场照片发来了 |
[10:33] | Magnets. | 磁铁 |
[10:34] | That’s Baratta’s signature. | 那是巴拉塔的标志性作案特征 |
[10:36] | He gets a block of C-4, | 他将一大块C4炸弹 |
[10:37] | secures it to the undercarriage with these magnetic disks, | 用磁盘固定在底盘上 |
[10:40] | ties it into the fuel line, turns the car itself into a bomb, | 再跟燃油管连接将车本身变成了炸弹 |
[10:43] | like a mechanic from hell. | 真是个魔鬼机械师 |
[10:45] | In order to get that under the van in public, | 他要在大庭广众下钻到货车底部 |
[10:47] | he had to have had a lookout. He’s got outside help. | 就得有人帮他望风 他有帮手 |
[10:49] | We know he has an accomplice. | 我们知道他有同伙 |
[10:51] | It’s how he escaped in the first place. | 所以他才能逃跑 |
[10:53] | You got a lead on the guy’s I.D.? | 你有同伙身份的线索吗 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我就知道 |
[10:57] | Lucky for you… | 算你走运… |
[11:01] | Guy from the hospital. | 医院那个家伙 |
[11:02] | – How’d you get this? – Got a contact, | -你怎么有照片 -我有线人 |
[11:04] | works for a demolition company, recognized him from the news. | 在拆迁公司上班 在新闻上认出了这个人 |
[11:07] | Said he came in nosing around looking | 他说这家伙上周到处打听 |
[11:08] | to buy plastic explosives last week. | 想买塑胶炸药 |
[11:10] | Thought it was suspicious, so… | 他觉得很可疑 所以… |
[11:12] | – he pulled an image. – Tattoo on his arm, | -他调了监控 -他胳膊上的文身 |
[11:14] | barbed wire making an “S.” That’s a prison tat. | 铁丝网状的”S” 这是监狱文身 |
[11:17] | Run it through the Department of Corrections archive, | 在惩教局档案库里查找一下 |
[11:19] | see if it hits. | 看有没有符合 |
[11:20] | I’ll have Kaminski text it to you. | 我让卡明斯基发给你 |
[11:23] | Kind of a funny way to have a reunion, huh? | 重聚的方式还挺有趣 |
[11:25] | A Scout leader blew up in his church van. | 一个童子军领袖在教堂货车里被炸死 |
[11:28] | Nothing about today’s funny. | 今天一点也不有趣 |
[11:30] | Haven’t spoken in years, two minutes in, | 几年没说话了 才过了几分钟 |
[11:32] | you’re already correcting me. | 你就开始挑我毛病了 |
[11:34] | Where’s your armory? I’ll set up shop there. | 你们的军械库在哪 我去那办事 |
[11:36] | You’ll find it. | 自己找去 |
[11:46] | How’d it go with Marta? | 玛尔塔怎么样了 |
[11:48] | You think she’ll make it to immigration court? | 你觉得她会去移民法庭吗 |
[11:49] | She ghosted me. I went to her restaurant, | 她不理我 我去了她的餐厅 |
[11:51] | but she ducked out the back. | 但她躲在后面不出来 |
[11:52] | Man, she must really be scared of whatever she thinks is coming. | 天 她一定很害怕她觉得会发生的事 |
[11:55] | I told Mama Pina I’d give Marta another chance, | 我告诉皮纳妈妈 我会再给玛尔塔一次机会 |
[11:57] | but she has to come to me. | 不过 需要她来找我才行 |
[11:58] | You can’t want something for someone | 想要帮助别人 |
[11:59] | – more than she wants it for herself. – Yeah. | -首先得她愿意才行 -是啊 |
[12:02] | So… we on for dinner after work? | 下班后一起吃晚饭吗 |
[12:06] | Come on. You’ve been wanting to try | 走吧 保罗牛排馆刚开业那会 |
[12:06] | Paul’s Chophouse since it opened. | 你就一直想去 |
[12:09] | Medium rare. | 三分熟 |
[12:11] | Side of broccolini. | 西蓝花作配菜 |
[12:13] | What the hell, a girl’s got to eat. | 好吧 管它呢 反正总是要吃饭的 |
[12:15] | Great, ’cause I already made reservations. After work, 8:00. | 这态度我欣赏 预定好了 八点 |
[12:21] | Say hi to Grandma. | 带我问祖母好 |
[12:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:26] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:29] | Twins are safe at my mom’s. | 双胞胎在我妈家 很安全 |
[12:31] | Said the cops are outside now. | 说警察已经到门口了 |
[12:32] | Do the boys know that their dad just blew up someone’s vehicle? | 孩子们知道他们的爸爸刚刚炸了别人的汽车吗 |
[12:36] | Do they even know he escaped? | 他们知道他还逃跑了吗 |
[12:38] | Not sure they’d care if they did. | 他们知道也不会在乎吧 |
[12:40] | Joey hasn’t seen them since they were in diapers. | 孩子很小的时候 乔伊就离开了他们 |
[12:43] | They’re 11. | 现在他们11岁了 |
[12:45] | Can you confirm that you see your ex in this video? | 能确认视频里是你的前夫吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah. That’s him. | 是的 就是他 |
[12:52] | Joey Baratta. | 乔伊·巴拉塔 |
[12:54] | You recognize the man he’s with? | 同行的人你认识吗 |
[12:56] | No. Joey always had some sidekick around, | 不认识 乔伊身边一直有几个小喽啰 |
[12:58] | doing whatever he said. | 对他唯命是从 |
[13:01] | He’s a manipulative man. | 他控制欲很强 |
[13:03] | It’s why I stayed with him for so long. | 这也是为什么我跟他耗了很久 |
[13:05] | That and the boys. | 也跟孩子有关系吧 |
[13:06] | Plus, Joey was paying the bills, so… | 不过 乔伊一直也补贴家用 |
[13:09] | I thought I was done with this crap. | 我还以为我再也不用牵扯进这些破事了 |
[13:11] | Now, I need you to tell me the truth. | 实话告诉我 |
[13:12] | – Do you have any idea where he’s hiding out? – What? | -你知道他躲在哪了吗 -什么 |
[13:15] | – Hell no. – You sure about that? | -当然不知道 -确定吗 |
[13:17] | ‘Cause I think he gave you a heads-up about his escape plans. | 我觉得他应该提前把逃跑计划告诉了你 |
[13:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在瞎说什么 |
[13:20] | Guards found a burner phone in his cell. | 保安在他的窝点发现了一个一次性手机 |
[13:22] | Looks like he placed a ten-minute call | 上面显示 他上周曾给你办公室 |
[13:23] | to your office line last week. Do you remember that? | 打过一个十分钟的电话 还记得吗 |
[13:25] | You got to be kidding me. | 你别跟我开玩笑了 |
[13:27] | He called to tell me his cancer spread, and he didn’t have long. | 他告诉我他癌细胞扩散了 活不长了 |
[13:29] | He wanted to talk to our boys. | 他说想跟孩子们说说话 |
[13:30] | I said no. Is that a crime? | 我拒绝了 难道这也是犯罪吗 |
[13:33] | Depends on what else you discussed. | 犯不犯罪取决于你还说了什么 |
[13:35] | You have kids, Sergeant? | 警司 你有孩子吗 |
[13:38] | Well… I’ll take that as a no. | 好吧 那就是没有 |
[13:43] | Maybe one day, you’ll know what it feels like. | 可能有一天 你会感同身受的 |
[13:46] | Being a single parent. | 作为一名单亲父母 |
[13:49] | There’s not many things harder. | 比这还要难的事应该没有几件了吧 |
[13:55] | Excuse me. | 先失陪一下 |
[14:01] | Baratta’s accomplice is an ex-con named Nick Russo. | 巴拉塔的同伙叫尼克·鲁索 有前科 |
[14:04] | Two of them met in prison a few years ago. | 几年前两人在监狱里结识 |
[14:06] | Only address we found for Russo is out in Barstow. | 我们只找到鲁索的一个地址 在巴斯托 |
[14:08] | Cops are hitting it now. | 警察正赶过去的路上 |
[14:09] | – Russo got any ties to L.A.? – Just an ex-girlfriend | -他在洛城有认识的人吗 -就一个前女友 |
[14:11] | who moved here last year after filing a restraining order. | 去年申请限制令后搬来的 |
[14:13] | Think she’s in danger? | 你觉得她有危险 |
[14:14] | Have Deacon and Luca stop by her place. | 让迪肯和卢卡去她家看一下 |
[14:16] | See if she’s willing to come in. | 问问她愿不愿意来警局一趟 |
[14:22] | Katie Erdman. | 凯蒂·厄尔德曼 |
[14:23] | 14b. | 在14b住 |
[14:24] | Tan say why she ordered the restraining order against Russo? | 谭说她申请对鲁索限制令的原因了吗 |
[14:26] | No, but given his choice of friends, | 没说 不过根据他交的朋友来看 |
[14:29] | I can only imagine. | 我可以想象 |
[14:34] | Katie Erdman? | 凯蒂·厄尔德曼在吗 |
[14:36] | LAPD. It’s a welfare check. | 洛城警局 来进行安全确认 |
[14:46] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[14:49] | Katie? | 凯蒂你在家吗 |
[14:51] | This is LAPD. Anyone home? | 我们是洛城警局 有人在家吗 |
[14:53] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[14:58] | Bedroom’s clear. Taped to her mirror. | 卧室没人 这个在她镜子上贴着 |
[15:00] | Russo. | 是鲁索 |
[15:01] | Boyfriend of the year. | 年度最佳男朋友 |
[15:02] | Yeah, check out the date on the bottom. Taken ten days ago. | 你看拍摄日期 是十天前 |
[15:04] | Katie’s not much of an ex. | 这么说 凯蒂还算不上是前女友吧 |
[15:06] | She’s not much of a cook either. | 她应该也不太会做饭 |
[15:08] | Look at that. | 看看这 |
[15:11] | Obviously trying to destroy evidence. | 很显然是为了销毁证据 |
[15:13] | Ah, man, long-lens surveillance. | 天呐 长焦距拍的照片 |
[15:17] | Photos of license plates, | 车牌照片 |
[15:19] | – shots of parking lots. – Speeding ticket. | -停车场照片 -罚单 |
[15:22] | Russo was clocked doing 110 | 鲁索几周前骑着他的杜卡迪1098 |
[15:24] | on his red Ducati 1098 couple weeks back. | 时速177 |
[15:28] | Talk to me, Tan. | 谭 跟我说说你了解的情况 |
[15:30] | Russo used the apartment as a war room | 鲁索把公寓当成作战室 |
[15:32] | to plan Baratta’s escape, the bombing, | 策划了巴拉塔的逃跑 爆炸 |
[15:34] | maybe a whole lot more. | 可能还不止这些 |
[15:35] | We put a BOLO out on the Ducati? | 发布杜卡迪摩托车的协查通告了吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 通知了 |
[15:40] | This is what we salvaged from all the burnt evidence. | 这些就是从烧毁的证据中留下来的 |
[15:42] | He surveilled dozens of targets, but destroyed his notes. | 他监控了许多人 但是记录被毁了 |
[15:45] | Still, we matched a few photos to the locations they were taken. | 不过 我们也对比出了一些拍摄地点 |
[15:48] | Any of these cars owned by people linked to Baratta? | 这些车主跟巴拉塔有关系吗 |
[15:50] | Someone he’d want to kill? | 是他想杀的人吗 |
[15:52] | Bookies, loan sharks, informants? | 是赌注登记人 放高利贷的 或者线人吗 |
[15:53] | No. No one in Baratta’s orbit. | 不是 都不是巴拉塔的目标 |
[15:54] | A red Ducati was just seen speeding in the Valley. | 一辆红色杜拉迪在谷区被拍到超速 |
[15:56] | Raced out of the Phelps Law Firm’s parking lot. | 飙车离开菲尔普斯律所的停车场 |
[15:58] | Defense attorneys. | 辩护律师 |
[15:59] | Maybe one of them represented Baratta. | 或许其中有人为巴拉塔辩护过 |
[16:01] | You think he’s after his old lawyer? | 你觉得他在追杀他之前的律师 |
[16:03] | Any of Russo’s surveillance take place anywhere near that firm? | 鲁索有在那家律所周围进行过监视吗 |
[16:11] | This photo looks like it was taken right in their parking lot. | 这张照片看起来就是在他们停车场里拍的 |
[16:14] | 1200 block of East Mason. | 梅森东路1200号附近 |
[16:15] | Well, they just planted an IED in this guy’s car. | 他们刚在这个人的车里装了一颗炸弹 |
[16:18] | I’ll call the firm to start evacuating. Roll out! | 我给律所打电话让他们开始撤离 你们出发 |
[16:33] | All right, Deac and Luca, cover the one side. Keep people moving. | 迪肯和卢卡守在正面 疏散人群 |
[16:36] | Be firm, but calm. We don’t want panic. | 态度要强硬 但也要镇定 不要引起慌乱 |
[16:38] | We’re looking for a silver car, plate starts with “4.” | 我们要找一辆银色的车 车牌号4开头 |
[16:40] | Go. | 行动 |
[16:44] | I need you to walk this way. | 请往这边走 |
[16:46] | Head to that sidewalk, please. | 往人行道的方向 |
[16:46] | Stay away from the cars, everyone. | 请大家远离车辆 |
[16:48] | – Away from the cars. – Over here, over here. | -远离汽车 -过来这边 过来这边 |
[16:49] | This side of me. Folks, keep moving. | 从我右边走 大家走起来 |
[16:52] | 20-David. Row two is clear. Moving to row three. | 20D 第二排安全 正在前往第三排 |
[16:55] | Hold on. Tan. | 等等 谭 |
[16:55] | Think I found the car. | 我好像找到了 |
[16:57] | – Step away from the vehicle. – Sir, | -离开这辆车 -先生 |
[16:59] | we need you to get out on the street for your own safety. Move. | 为了您的自身安全 请走到街上去 走 |
[17:01] | Dealer plates. | 临时牌照 |
[17:02] | Wrong car. Repeat, wrong car. | 不是这辆 重复 不是这辆 |
[17:04] | Go out that way. | 请往那边撤离 |
[17:05] | Head out towards the street. | 往街道方向走 |
[17:08] | Bomb! There’s a bomb inside the building! | 炸弹 楼里有一颗炸弹 |
[17:11] | – Come on. – Go, go, go, go. | -快点 -快走 快走 |
[17:12] | I found the target! | 找到目标 |
[17:13] | Silver sedan. | 银色轿车 |
[17:14] | It’s the right plate. Sir! Stop! Wait! | 车牌号没错 先生 站住 等一下 |
[17:16] | Do not start that car! | 不要发动那辆轿车 |
[17:26] | Sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[17:28] | – Open your eyes. Look at me. – What? | -睁开眼睛 看着我 -什么 |
[17:30] | I… I can’t hear you. | 我 我听不见 |
[17:32] | There was an explosion. | 刚才发生了爆炸 |
[17:33] | One of your former clients escaped from prison. | 你之前的一位委托人越狱了 |
[17:36] | Joey Baratta. | 他叫乔伊·巴拉塔 |
[17:37] | – We think he’s out for revenge. – Who? | -我们认为他是出来寻仇的 -谁 |
[17:40] | I never had a client named Baratta. | 我从来没接手过叫巴拉塔的人 |
[17:42] | Why would he do this to me? | 他为什么要这样对我 |
[17:51] | The victim finish giving his statement? | 受害人录完口供了 |
[17:52] | He’s represented some hardcore criminals, | 他为一些硬核罪犯辩护过 |
[17:54] | just not Baratta. | 巴拉塔不在其列 |
[17:56] | So why’d Baratta blow up his car? | 那巴拉塔为什么炸了他的车 |
[17:57] | – It doesn’t make sense. – It will. | -这说不通 -会有原因的 |
[17:59] | Just keep digging. | 继续找吧 |
[18:00] | Kaminski still chatting it up out there with the bomb techs? | 卡明斯基还是在外头利用炸弹技术跟人搭讪吗 |
[18:04] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[18:05] | Just thrilled to have a day off | 能有一天不用写烟花鞭炮引述 |
[18:06] | from writing fireworks citations. | 真是令人激动 |
[18:13] | What’s his issue with Kaminski? | 卡明斯基跟他有什么过节吗 |
[18:14] | Just between you and me? | 你别往外说 |
[18:16] | Kaminski dated Hicks’s wife Barb during the Academy days. | 在警校期间卡明斯基和希克斯的老婆小芭约会过 |
[18:19] | It’s actually how Hicks met Barb. | 希克斯正是这样认识小芭的 |
[18:21] | So, Hicks was the O.G. Mr. “Steal Your Girl”? | 所以希克斯是”挖墙脚”老炮 |
[18:25] | Never would’ve thought. | 谁想得到呢 |
[18:27] | How’d it become lifelong beef? | 这事是怎么变成宿怨的 |
[18:28] | A few years before Barb got sick, | 小芭生病之前几年 |
[18:30] | she and Hicks went through a rough patch. | 她跟希克斯经历了一段艰难时期 |
[18:32] | I’d guess Kaminski cozied back up to her, | 我猜那时候卡明斯基又找上了她 |
[18:35] | nearly wrecked Hicks’s marriage, | 差点毁了希克斯的婚姻 |
[18:36] | and it all blew up the night before Barb’s funeral. | 在小芭葬礼前夜 整件事发酵了 |
[18:39] | – What happened? – Kaminski showed up to her wake, | -发生了什么 -卡明斯基去参加守灵 |
[18:41] | and Hicks just went off. | 然后希克斯大发雷霆 |
[18:44] | The way I remember it, it almost ended in blows. | 我记得当时他们差点打起来 |
[18:51] | Gonna hitch a ride back to HQ. | 我准备搭车回总部 |
[18:54] | Chris took the SUV. | 克里斯把SUV开走了 |
[18:56] | Deacon, how’s she doing? | 迪肯 她怎么样 |
[18:58] | Uh, good, I think. You know, she’s… she’s Chris. | 我看还行 你懂的 她是克里斯嘛 |
[19:01] | I know she’s been spending a lot of time | 我知道她最近花很多时间 |
[19:03] | at that safe house helping out the girls there. | 帮助安全屋里的姑娘们 |
[19:05] | She might be juggling one ball too many. | 她可能手头的事太多了一点 |
[19:08] | Help me keep an eye on her, all right? | 帮我看着点她好吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah. ‘Course. Any word from Nichelle yet? | 当然了 有尼歇尔的消息了吗 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I asked that. | 抱歉 也不知道我问这个干嘛 |
[19:15] | You would’ve said something. | 有消息的话你早说了 |
[19:16] | You’d think I’d know that, having been through it four times. | 我都经历了四次了 你应该觉得我应该懂 |
[19:19] | Don’t even sweat it, Deac. | 别担心 迪肯 |
[19:20] | Adoption reps are probably walking Nichelle | 领养代理人现在说不定正在陪尼歇尔 |
[19:21] | through 100 things right now. She’ll call me when she can. | 处理各种事情呢 她有空了会打给我的 |
[19:25] | You feeling a little left out of the process, huh? | 你是不是觉得有点被忽略了 |
[19:27] | You know, I didn’t think I would, but yeah. | 我以为我不会有这种感觉的 但的确 |
[19:30] | I know it won’t be my signature on the adoption papers, but… | 我知道签领养文书的人不是我 但 |
[19:34] | Nichelle’s important to me, which means this kid will be, too. | 她对我很重要 所以这个孩子也会对我很重要 |
[19:40] | What if Baratta’s not out for revenge? | 如果巴拉塔越狱不是为了来复仇呢 |
[19:43] | Why else do you think he’d do this? | 他还能是为了什么 |
[19:45] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不太确定 |
[19:47] | Maybe the answer’s back in that prison. | 或许答案在那所监狱里 |
[19:55] | Marta, I’m glad you came. | 玛尔塔 我很高兴你来了 |
[19:57] | I only have a minute, so please listen to me. | 我时间不多 所以请听我说 |
[19:59] | You have to show up to your asylum hearing today. | 你必须出席今天的庇护听证会 |
[20:02] | You got to tell them the truth about | 你一定得对他们说实话 |
[20:03] | what you suffered in El Salvador and why you fear going back. | 告诉他们你在萨尔瓦多的遭遇 为什么害怕回去 |
[20:06] | It’s the only way they’re gonna let you stay in this country. | 这是让他们同意你留在这个国家的唯一办法 |
[20:07] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:09] | Mama Pina said to give you this. | 皮纳妈妈说把这个给你 |
[20:13] | I, uh… | 我… |
[20:14] | I wrote what happened to me in the city, with the men. | 我把在那里和那几个男人的事写了下来 |
[20:19] | How they used me, how… | 他们是怎么侵犯了我 |
[20:21] | they said they will find me | 还说一定会找到我 |
[20:22] | and cut me to pieces and feed me to the dogs. | 把我大卸八块扔去喂狗 |
[20:25] | I-I wrote it all in here. | 我全都写下来了 |
[20:28] | I’m so sorry, Marta. It’s awful. | 我很抱歉 玛尔塔 确实很可怕 |
[20:33] | I’m glad you’re writing in a journal. | 很高兴你把这些都写进了日记里 |
[20:35] | Sometimes it’s part of healing. | 有时候这也是种疗愈 |
[20:37] | I know it was for me, too. | 我也是这样 |
[20:41] | Is it okay I wrote it in Spanish? | 我是用西班牙语写的 没关系吧 |
[20:43] | The journal? What do you mean? | 日记吗 你是指什么 |
[20:46] | You can give the court my story. | 你可以把我写的交给法庭 |
[20:48] | It can’t be a written statement. | 书面陈述没有用 |
[20:50] | – You have to talk about what happened… – No! I won’t. It-it-it… | -你得说出你的经历… -不 我不要 这 这… |
[20:53] | It makes me too… | 这也太… |
[20:55] | It’s the only way they’re gonna give you | 这是唯一能让他们批准 |
[20:56] | a shot at being granted asylum. | 你在这里政治避难的机会 |
[20:58] | I do not think I can do it, Chris. | 我觉得我做不到 克里斯 |
[21:01] | What if I go with you later? | 要是我等会陪你一起去呢 |
[21:04] | When you’re in front of them, and you feel like you can’t speak, | 当你在他们面前说不出话时 |
[21:06] | you can just look at me, and we’ll get through it. | 可以看着我 我们一起克服 |
[21:12] | Deac, look what was scraped off the bottom of that oven. | 迪肯 过来看看烧的那堆东西最底下发现了什么 |
[21:14] | It’s the last six digits of a bank account. | 一个银行账户的后六位 |
[21:16] | Russo must’ve opened it for Baratta with a stolen I.D. | 一定是鲁索用偷来的身份证为巴拉塔开的一个账户 |
[21:19] | And check it out. A $50,000 deposit hit the account earlier today. | 你看 今早一笔五万的存款存入了该账户 |
[21:22] | It was wired from someone in the Caymans. | 是开曼群岛上的某个人汇入的 |
[21:25] | Oh, look at that. | 看 |
[21:26] | Somebody just deposited another 50 Gs. | 刚刚有人又转入了五万 |
[21:29] | These car bombs… | 这些汽车炸弹 |
[21:31] | Baratta’s getting paid to execute people. | 是给巴拉塔杀人的报酬 |
[21:33] | Yeah, but who’s paying him? | 不过是谁出的钱呢 |
[21:34] | And what’s a dying man need all this money for? | 还有一个快死的人要这么多钱干什么 |
[21:37] | This is Sergeant David Kay calling for the warden. | 我是凯警司 请找典狱长 |
[21:46] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[21:48] | Got a questionfor you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[21:51] | On both explosives so far, | 就目前两起爆炸案来看 |
[21:52] | Baratta used a modified adapter hose | 巴拉塔是用改装过的适配软管 |
[21:54] | to connect the device to the fuel line, | 将爆炸装置和燃油管相连 |
[21:57] | – so what I need to know is… – Be honest with me. | -所以我需要知道… -老实告诉我 |
[22:02] | What was your endgame all those years ago? | 这么多年前 你到底打的什么算盘 |
[22:04] | Did you really think Barb was gonna run off with you? | 你真的觉得小芭会跟你走吗 |
[22:16] | Be honest? | 说实话吗 |
[22:18] | Crossed my mind, yes. | 我确实有想过 |
[22:20] | I’ve burned a few bridges in my lifetime, Bob, | 我这辈子已经错过了几个人 鲍勃 |
[22:22] | but Barb and I, we just… | 但是小芭和我 我们 |
[22:25] | knew how to listen to one another. | 懂得如何倾听对方 |
[22:28] | What a crock. | 真会忽悠 |
[22:30] | I remember you two as a couple way back, | 我还记得你们还在一起的时候 |
[22:32] | always fighting. | 吵得没完没了 |
[22:34] | One fight. One. And you… | 一次 只吵过一次 你呢 |
[22:37] | – dove in. – You broke up. | -是你趁虚而入 -你们分手了 |
[22:38] | She came to you as a friend. | 她来找你是把你当朋友 |
[22:40] | Next thing I knew, | 等我会过来的时候 |
[22:41] | I’m third wheel between my roommate and my girlfriend. | 我已经成了我的室友和我的女朋友之间的电灯泡了 |
[22:44] | She was the mother of my children, Ray, | 她是我的孩子的母亲 雷 |
[22:48] | and you made a move. | 你居然动了非分之想 |
[22:50] | I’ve apologized 100 times over. | 我已经道过无数次歉了 |
[22:52] | We never once crossed a line. | 我们一次也没有越界 |
[22:54] | Never once. | 一次都没有 |
[22:55] | And then you show up at the wake. | 守灵你也敢来 |
[22:57] | Five years later. | 都过去五年了 |
[22:58] | My kids were wrecks. | 我的孩子遭受了巨大重创 |
[23:00] | It was all I could do to get dressed, | 我还得穿好衣服 |
[23:03] | and I get to the funeral home to see you. | 到殡仪馆去见你 |
[23:05] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[23:06] | She was my wife! | 她是我的妻子 |
[23:14] | She only sought my company because you were too damn busy. | 她找我陪她因为你太忙了 |
[23:17] | – Oh, please. – That-that-that. See? That’s it. | -拜托 -就是这样 看见没 就是这样 |
[23:20] | She told you that, but you don’t listen. | 她跟你说过 但你听不进去 |
[23:21] | You don’t listen to anybody, Bob. | 谁的话你都听不进去 鲍勃 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:25] | You didn’t take care of Barb the way you should have. | 你没有照顾好小芭 |
[23:29] | You weren’t there when she got sick. | 她生病时你不在身边 |
[23:32] | You have no idea what it was like. | 你根本不知道是怎么回事 |
[23:35] | I know she deserved better than you. | 我只知道她值得更好的人 |
[23:38] | Who, Ray? | 谁 雷 |
[23:40] | A twice-divorced alcoholic | 一个离过两次婚的酒鬼 |
[23:41] | who hasn’t seen their only kid since the ’90s? | 一个从九几年开始连自己孩子都没见过的人 |
[23:44] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[23:46] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[23:47] | but screw you. | 但还是去你的 |
[23:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:59] | It’s a tilt fuse. | 倾斜引信 |
[24:03] | You fill it with mercury. | 里面灌上水银 |
[24:08] | Ignition turns, gas starts to flow. | 点火装置一着 汽油开始流动 |
[24:11] | It tilts. Boom. | 它发生倾斜 爆炸 |
[24:14] | Is that what you wanted to talk about? | 你就是想说这个吗 |
[24:18] | See these two fittings on the connector pieces? | 看见接头上这两个零件了没 |
[24:20] | Well, those have been machine-crimped. | 被机器压过 |
[24:22] | Back in the day, mechanics used this huge pneumatic machine | 过去 机械师用大型气动机器 |
[24:25] | to clamp these onto the fuel line. | 将这些压嵌在燃油管上 |
[24:28] | What the hell am I supposed to know about that? | 我怎么可能知道这些 |
[24:31] | There’s only one garage in all of L.A. that | 全洛杉矶只有一家汽修厂 |
[24:34] | has an operational 1949 Press-O-Matic. | 有一台1949年的自动压制机在使用 |
[24:41] | Thought you might want to take a ride. | 你应该想去一趟 |
[24:43] | All right. | 好 |
[24:45] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[24:47] | But we drive separate. | 但各开各车 |
[24:52] | I just briefed the warden on our two targets. | 我刚跟典狱长简单描述了下我们的两个目标 |
[24:54] | The forest ranger that Baratta killed in his van | 巴拉塔用车杀死的那个护林员 |
[24:57] | and the attorney he tried to kill. | 和他准备杀害的律师 |
[24:58] | What did the warden say? | 典狱长怎么说 |
[24:59] | Either one of these guys do any time? | 他们有人坐过牢吗 |
[25:00] | No, but they both know someone who did. | 没有 不过他们都认识一个坐过牢的人 |
[25:03] | Do you remember Henry Lee Allen? | 你还记得亨利·李·艾伦吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah. The multi-millionaire serial killer. | 记得 那个千万富翁连环杀手 |
[25:07] | Do you remember how he got caught? | 你还记得他是怎么被捕的吗 |
[25:09] | A witness saw Allen burying a body in the woods, and he called it in. | 一个目击证人看见艾伦在森林里埋尸 然后报了警 |
[25:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:13] | The witness– a forest ranger. | 那个目击证人 一名护林员 |
[25:15] | The same man that Baratta blew up in his van. | 就是巴拉塔用车炸死的那个人 |
[25:18] | Deacon, in the defense attorney’s statement, | 迪肯 在辩护律师在辩护中 |
[25:19] | he mentioned that Allen was one of his high-profile clients. | 提起过艾伦是他的知名度较高的之一客户 |
[25:22] | He’s two for two. | 他脱了罪还收获了名声 |
[25:23] | Baratta’s taking out Allen’s enemies one by one. | 巴拉塔现在在一个个地除掉艾伦的敌人 |
[25:25] | For 50K a pop. | 一个人五万 |
[25:26] | It’s the only security he can leave his family | 这是他能给家人留下的唯一保障 |
[25:27] | with the little time he’s got left. | 毕竟他已经时日不多了 |
[25:29] | All right. | 好 |
[25:31] | We got to do a deep dive on Allen, | 我们得细查下这个艾伦 |
[25:33] | create an enemies list. | 列出一份敌人名单来 |
[25:34] | Well, Street and Tan are already working the phones. | 斯特里特和谭已经在查手机了 |
[25:36] | We’ll keep at it. | 我们会继续查的 |
[25:36] | All right. | 好 |
[25:39] | Tell me you got some baby news, Nichelle. | 是不是有宝宝的消息了 尼歇尔 |
[25:42] | The baby was born, | 宝宝已经出生了 |
[25:45] | but Crystal changed her mind. | 但是克丽丝特尔改变了心意 |
[25:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:50] | When they put the baby in her arms, | 他们把孩子放在她怀中时 |
[25:52] | she backed out of the adoption. | 她就不想把孩子送去领养了 |
[25:54] | What? Can she do that? | 什么 她可以这样吗 |
[25:56] | It’s her child. | 这是她的孩子 |
[25:57] | I don’t understand. She signed the agreement. | 我不明白 她签了协议的 |
[26:01] | There’s a ten-day grace period in case this happens. | 就是为了以防有这种情况发生 协议有十天的宽限期 |
[26:04] | I just can’t believe it happened to me. | 我只是不敢相信会被我遇上 |
[26:07] | My place is… | 我家 |
[26:09] | full of baby clothes, | 放满了宝宝的衣服 |
[26:12] | her nursery. | 还有她的宝宝房 |
[26:16] | I… | 我… |
[26:17] | I can’t go back there. | 我没办法回家去 |
[26:18] | Okay, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[26:20] | We’re gonna figure this out together. | 我们一起面对 |
[26:23] | Why don’t you just go to my house. | 要不你先去我家 |
[26:25] | I’ll come home right after my shift, okay? | 我下班后就回家 好吗 |
[26:34] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们不会相信的 |
[26:35] | Henry Lee Allen is facing a string of murder charges in Texas. | 亨利·李·艾伦正在德州面临一连串的谋杀指控 |
[26:38] | There’s an extradition hearing tomorrow. | 明天有一场引渡听证会 |
[26:39] | So, if California’s about to turn him over, | 所以 如果加州准备将他交出来 |
[26:41] | Allen must be desperate to get even with his enemies while he can. | 艾伦一定很想趁还有机会报复他的敌人 |
[26:44] | Or what if Allen has Baratta and Russo aiming | 万一艾伦想让巴拉塔和鲁索 |
[26:46] | to stop the extradition hearing from happening? | 阻挠引渡听证会呢 |
[26:48] | By targeting the judge. | 法官就是下个目标 |
[26:49] | Do we have Allen’s extradition order? | 有艾伦的引渡令吗 |
[26:56] | “Judge Mary Grant.” | 玛丽·格兰特法官 |
[26:58] | She hasn’t even signed off yet. | 她还没签字呢 |
[26:59] | Get her into police custody, just to be safe. | 对她进行警方监护 以防万一 |
[27:01] | I’ll call the courthouse. | 我打给法庭 |
[27:21] | It’s not the end of the world if you don’t make singles, honey. | 没进入单打比赛又不是世界末日 亲爱的 |
[27:23] | You and Sam will be great doubles partners. | 你和山姆会是很棒的双打搭档 |
[27:30] | Nice to see you, Judge. | 很高兴见到你 法官 |
[27:48] | Deac told us Nichelle’s adoption fell through. | 迪肯告诉我们尼歇尔的领养没有成功 |
[27:52] | – I’m so sorry, boss. – Me, too. | -很抱歉 老大 -我也是 |
[27:55] | Of all the things I prayed for– | 我祈祷了很多 |
[27:57] | smooth delivery, healthy child– | 生产顺利 宝宝健康 |
[27:59] | birth mother keeping her word was never on my list. | 但完全没想过生母会反悔 |
[28:01] | And Nichelle doesn’t deserve this. | 这样对尼歇尔很不公平 |
[28:03] | She wanted this so bad, Luca, and to be honest, | 她这么想要个孩子 卢卡 说实话 |
[28:05] | seeing her joy lately, I started to feel the same way. | 看到她最近这么开心 我心里都开始带着喜悦了 |
[28:07] | Hey, Chris just spoke to Judge Grant’s housekeeper. | 克里斯刚和格兰特法官的管家聊过了 |
[28:10] | She said the judge took her kid to tennis practice. | 她说法官带她的孩子去练网球了 |
[28:12] | Do we know where? | 知道地点吗 |
[28:12] | Astor Park, west side courts. | 阿斯特公园 西边球场 |
[28:14] | Let’s move out. | 准备出发 |
[28:19] | You really think | 你真的觉得 |
[28:20] | hey assembled these explosives way out here? | 他们是在这里组装炸药的吗 |
[28:22] | Well, this is the only garage with a machine | 只有这里有能够 |
[28:23] | that’d mark those fittings like that. | 组装炸药的机器 |
[28:25] | You’re the specialist. | 这方面你是专家 |
[28:32] | Robert Hicks, LAPD. | 罗伯特·希克斯 洛城警局 |
[28:34] | This is Agent Kaminski with the ATF. | 我是烟酒枪械管理署的卡明斯基探员 |
[28:36] | We got a couple of questions | 如果你不介意的话 |
[28:37] | if that’s okay. | 我们有几个问题想问问 |
[28:39] | This guy ever come in? | 这个人来过吗 |
[28:40] | Maybe pay to use an old piece of machinery? | 也许付钱用过机器 |
[28:43] | Nope. | 没有 |
[28:44] | You, uh, ever lay eyes on that man? | 看见过这个男人吗 |
[28:47] | Yeah. Car bomb psycho. | 看见过 搞汽车炸弹的变态 |
[28:49] | Saw him on TV. Why you asking? | 在电视上看见过 怎么了 |
[28:52] | Mind if we look at your recent security footage? | 可以给我们看看最近的监控录像吗 |
[28:54] | Got a warrant? | 有搜查令吗 |
[28:55] | Got a pink slip for every car on your lot? | 你这每辆车都有行驶证吗 |
[29:01] | You rattled his cage. | 你把他惹毛了 |
[29:03] | I’m gonna step out. Calling for backup just to be safe. | 我先出去打电话叫后援 安全第一 |
[29:09] | You got to turn your hips at the baseline. | 在底线的时候 一定要记得转胯 |
[29:10] | Get your racquet back and follow through. | 将球拍挥至身后 完成随挥动作 |
[29:37] | Don’t start the engine! | 别点火 |
[29:40] | We’re LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[29:41] | Step out of the car, Judge. | 下车 法官 |
[29:42] | – Come with me. – It’s rigged! | -跟我走 -已经被装上了 |
[29:44] | Get out now! Over here! Over here! Come on! Come on! | 快出来 到这儿来 快快快 |
[29:46] | Everyone, go, go! | 大家都散开 |
[29:47] | Go this way. Move back! | 到这儿来 过来 |
[29:50] | Is that Baratta? | 那是巴拉塔吗 |
[29:52] | Hondo, it’s Baratta! | 洪都 是巴拉塔 |
[29:53] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[29:55] | Baratta! LAPD! | 巴拉塔 洛城警局 |
[29:58] | Deacon, hold. | 迪肯 等等 |
[29:59] | Come out of there with your hands up now! | 出来 双手举起 |
[30:00] | We know about your cancer diagnosis, | 我们知道你得了癌症 |
[30:02] | that you don’t have long. | 活不长了 |
[30:03] | But you still got time to set things straight | 但你还有时间回头 |
[30:05] | if you step out with your hands up! | 只要你现在出来 举起手来 |
[30:07] | Sure you want me to do that? | 你确定要我这么做 |
[30:13] | Hondo. If the mercury in that vial tilts… | 洪都 如果瓶子里的水银倾斜了 |
[30:17] | 20-David. I need a 50-yard perimeter around that building. | 20D 在那栋楼50码外拉起警戒线 |
[30:19] | No one comes near. | 不准人靠近 |
[30:20] | – Hey, it doesn’t have to end this way! – Yeah. | -不是只有这一条路 -没错 |
[30:23] | – It does! – Okay, wait, wait! | -只能这样 -行 等等 |
[30:25] | The twins, man. | 双胞胎 |
[30:27] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:29] | I can get your boys on the phone. | 我可以打给你的儿子 |
[30:31] | That’s who you’re doing this for, right? | 你这么做是为了他们 是吧 |
[30:32] | The money’s for them. | 钱是留给他们的 |
[30:34] | To leave something behind before you die. | 你想在你死之前给他们留下点什么 |
[30:37] | Do it then! | 打给他们 |
[30:39] | Okay. I’m calling ’em right now. | 好 我现在就打给他们 |
[30:42] | I just need you to keep that hand steady for me. | 你的手拿稳了 |
[30:44] | Luca, you got eyes? | 卢卡 能看见吗 |
[30:45] | In position, Deac. Stand by. | 迪肯已就位 |
[30:48] | If I can separatethe fuse from the explosive, | 如果我能把引信和炸药分离开 |
[30:52] | the bomb deactivates. | 炸弹就没用了 |
[30:53] | Wait. You’re gonna shoot the line? | 等等 你要对着引信开枪 |
[30:55] | Might be the only way. | 这可能是唯一的办法 |
[30:57] | – They’re not picking up! – They will. | -他们不会接的 -他们会的 |
[30:59] | Just give it a second. | 等一下 |
[31:00] | He’s not gonna wait much longer. | 他不会等太久的 |
[31:01] | If I could just get a clean shot. | 如果我能精准射击 |
[31:03] | Tell my boys I did everything I could to take care of ’em! | 告诉孩子们我已经尽力照顾他们了 |
[31:07] | He’s gonna do it, Luca. Take the shot. | 他要动手了 卢卡 开枪 |
[31:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:13] | Suspect down. | 嫌疑人倒地 |
[31:14] | Send in the bomb squad. | 联系拆弹队 |
[31:15] | Move in! Now! | 行动 快点 |
[31:18] | Stay down! Stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[31:22] | It’s just a graze wound. | 只是擦伤 |
[31:23] | Nobody’s dying today. | 今天没人会死 |
[31:24] | Get your hands behind your back. | 手背在身后 |
[31:26] | Go! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[31:31] | This is 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[31:33] | Baratta’s in custody. We got him. | 巴拉塔被捕了 我们拿下了他 |
[31:34] | We’re Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[31:35] | Who did you even call? | 你打给了谁 |
[31:37] | Nobody, but he didn’t know that. | 谁也没打 但这点他不知道 |
[31:43] | It’s over, Baratta. | 结束了 巴拉塔 |
[31:45] | No. It’s not. | 不 还没有结束 |
[31:53] | I got to bail on dinner tonight. | 晚餐我不能去了 |
[31:54] | If I don’t show up to Marta’s hearing, | 如果不去玛丽塔的听证会 |
[31:56] | I’m not sure she’ll have the guts to testify. | 我不确定她还有没有勇气作证 |
[31:58] | You know these things can last hours. | 你知道庭审会持续很久 |
[32:00] | Buy me a burger some other time. | 改天再请我吃汉堡吧 |
[32:02] | – Rain check, okay? – Okay. | -改天 好吗 -好的 |
[32:08] | Cover units requested. Just checking on their status. | 请求附近警员支援 我们正在查看情况 |
[32:10] | We’re out in the middle of nowhere past Route 139. | 我们下了139公路 现在在一个不知名的地方 |
[32:18] | Where’s your friend? | 你的朋友去哪了 |
[32:19] | I thought you said he’d be right back. | 你不是说他一会就回 |
[32:20] | Oh, he will be. He just needed some air. | 他会回来的 他只是去透口气 |
[32:30] | Wait a minute. That’s Russo. | 等等 那是鲁素 |
[32:35] | Come here. You’re under arrest. | 过来 你被捕了 |
[32:38] | I didn’t know he was making bombs | 他第一次来的时候 |
[32:39] | when he first came in here, I swear. | 我不知道他在制作炸弹 我发誓 |
[32:41] | But I heard him talking to the other one on the phone. | 但我听到他和另一个人通电话 |
[32:43] | The psycho. | 那个疯子 |
[32:45] | He sent him pictures of you guys coming up here | 你们还没来的时候 他给他发了 |
[32:48] | before you even came in. | 你们在赶来的照片 |
[32:49] | You should check on your friend. | 你最好去看看你朋友 |
[32:50] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:52] | – Said his name was Kaminski, right? – That’s right. | -他说自己叫卡明斯基对吗 -没错 |
[32:54] | I heard the psycho tell him to take care of that guy. | 我听那个疯子要他搞定那个人 |
[32:58] | Officers are on the way. | 警员在赶来路上了 |
[33:00] | Kaminski! | 卡明斯基 |
[33:02] | Look under your car! | 看看你的车下面 |
[33:04] | Relax. What are you worried about? | 放松 你紧张什么 |
[33:05] | Russo was here when we showed up. He had Baratta on the phone. | 鲁索在我们之前刚来过 巴拉塔和他通过话 |
[33:08] | He might be targeting you. | 你可能也是他的目标 |
[33:10] | Check it. | 你查看一下 |
[33:17] | All clear. | 没事 |
[33:22] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[33:26] | I need you to check under my seat. | 你帮我看看座椅下面 |
[33:36] | There’s an explosive. | 有炸弹 |
[33:40] | Do you see a silver coil? | 能看到银色线圈吗 |
[33:44] | There’s four of ’em. | 有四个 |
[33:46] | What are those? | 这些线圈是干什么的 |
[33:48] | They’re pressure sensors. Son of a bitch. | 是压力感应器 这个混蛋 |
[33:51] | Baratta has changed up his game again. | 巴拉塔又改变作案手法了 |
[33:53] | I activated it when I sat down. | 我坐下的时候就激活了炸弹 |
[33:55] | If I get up, my car explodes. | 只要我起身 我的车就会爆炸 |
[33:58] | Hell, if I even shift my weight, it may go up. | 该死 即便我稍动一下引起重量改变 都可能引爆 |
[34:00] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[34:01] | Just step away from the car. | 离我的车远点 |
[34:02] | Backup’s already on the way. | 增援已经在路上了 |
[34:05] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[34:07] | There’s an egg timer on here. | 这有个计时器 |
[34:09] | How much time is left on it? | 还剩多少时间 |
[34:10] | Six minutes. | 六分钟 |
[34:14] | He’s forcing me to sit here because he wants me to live in the fear. | 他逼我坐在这里 因为他想让我活在恐惧之中 |
[34:16] | How deranged is that? | 这是多变态 |
[34:18] | Bob, please. I’m not gonna ask you again. | 鲍勃 拜托 我不想再说第二遍 |
[34:20] | Get away from the car. | 离我的车远点 |
[34:22] | Is this your bomb kit? | 这是你的拆弹装备吗 |
[34:24] | – I’m gonna take that as a “Yes.” – Don’t even think about it. | -那就是了 -绝对不行 |
[34:26] | Bob? Bob, I didn’t think you were smart, | 鲍勃 鲍勃 我从没觉得你聪明 |
[34:29] | but I didn’t know you were stupid. | 但也没想到你这么蠢 |
[34:30] | Now, you can’t do this. | 你搞不来的 |
[34:31] | I know I can’t do this. | 我知道自己搞不定 |
[34:33] | That’s why you’re gonna walk me through it. | 所以需要你指导我来搞定 |
[34:40] | Damn, it Bob, just get away. | 该死的 鲍勃 你赶紧走 |
[34:42] | The sooner you help me disarm this thing, | 你越快指导我拆掉这个破东西 |
[34:44] | the sooner we get out of here. | 我们就能越早离开这 |
[34:45] | We’re both in this together now. | 现在我们俩都被卷进来了 |
[34:47] | All right, listen to me. | 行吧 听着 |
[34:48] | You’ve got to calm down. | 你要先冷静下来 |
[34:50] | – If you’re gonna try to help, calm down. – I am calm. | -如果你想帮忙 先冷静 -我很冷静 |
[34:53] | You’re the one sitting on a bomb, Kaminski. | 你才是坐在炸弹上面的人 卡明斯基 |
[34:56] | No! No! | 不 不要过来 |
[34:58] | Live explosives! | 现场有爆炸物 |
[35:00] | Stay back, understand? | 后退 明白吗 |
[35:02] | Nobody come closer. | 任何人都不要靠近 |
[35:08] | We got under three minutes left. | 我们还有不到三分钟 |
[35:10] | What do I do first? | 首先需要我做什么 |
[35:11] | Somewhere you should find, like, a small circuit board, | 你应该能看到一个 类似小电路板样的东西 |
[35:15] | size of a half dollar. See if you can find it. | 大概半张钞票大小 你找找看 |
[35:18] | It’s more like a checkbook. | 看着更像支票簿 |
[35:20] | This guy’s a lunatic. | 这家伙真是疯了 |
[35:22] | This is like some, just, game to him. | 对他来说 这就是场游戏 |
[35:25] | What’s on the board? | 电路板上有什么 |
[35:26] | A red flashing light. | 一盏闪着的红灯 |
[35:28] | A whole mess of wires– orange, yellow, green. | 还有一堆线 橙色 黄色 绿色 |
[35:31] | Colors don’t matter. What I need you to do is tell me | 颜色不重要 你需要告诉我 |
[35:33] | which one is hot to the touch. | 哪一根摸起来是热的 |
[35:35] | Well, it’s 90 degrees out. | 现在气温30多度 |
[35:36] | How am I gonna know which one’s hot? | 我怎么摸得出来哪根是热的 |
[35:38] | You’ll know. | 你会知道的 |
[35:45] | Orange, | 橙色 |
[35:47] | I think. I don’t know. Maybe yellow. | 我觉得是 说不好 黄色好像也是 |
[35:50] | They’re both hot. | 这两根摸着都很热 |
[35:51] | Trust your gut. Which one? | 相信你的直觉 哪根 |
[36:00] | Orange. | 橙色那根 |
[36:02] | All right. Take the small box out of the kit | 好 工具箱里有个小盒子 把它拿出来 |
[36:05] | and turn it on. | 打开开关 |
[36:09] | All right, it’s on. | 好 打开了 |
[36:09] | Attach the clamps to the orange wire two inches apart. | 用夹子夹住橙线 夹子间相隔5厘米 |
[36:13] | Okay, two inches. | 好 5厘米 |
[36:14] | Do not allow those clamps to touch any other wire. | 决不能让夹子碰到别的电线 |
[36:17] | – Understand? – I got this. I got it. My hand… | -懂吗 -知道 明白 我的手… |
[36:20] | – My-my hands are shaking.- You’ll be fine. | -我两只手都在抖 -没事的 |
[36:22] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[36:23] | – Close your eyes. Think happy memories. – All right, I got it. | -闭上眼 想些美好回忆 -好 明白 |
[36:26] | Bob, think of happy thoughts. | 鲍勃 想想美好回忆 |
[36:27] | – I got it. I got it. – All right. | -行了 行了 -好吧 |
[36:36] | I’ve got one. | 夹好一个了 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:46] | The clamps are attached. | 都夹好了 |
[36:47] | All right, so now, just | 好 现在 只需要… |
[36:49] | cut it in the middle– the orange wire– | 从中间剪断 橙色那根 |
[36:51] | – between the two clamps. – Okay. | -两个夹子中间的橙色电线 -好 |
[36:53] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[37:12] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[37:15] | Is that it? I think I did it. | 就这样吗 我想我做到了 |
[37:17] | Did I do it? | 我成功了吗 |
[37:19] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[37:22] | See? You did it. | 看见没 你成功了 |
[37:27] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[37:28] | That was a bit of a rush. | 有点匆忙 |
[37:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:36] | How’d it go at the courthouse? | 法院那边怎么样 |
[37:38] | Tan filled me in on the girl you’ve been trying to help. | 谭和我说了你一直想帮的那个女孩的事 |
[37:41] | I got there just in time for Marta | 我赶到那里的时候 |
[37:42] | to speak to the immigration panel. | 玛尔塔正在和移民小组说话 |
[37:44] | She did about as well as I could’ve hoped. | 她没有辜负我的希望 |
[37:46] | She told them the truth. | 把真相告诉了他们 |
[37:49] | When will you know whether or not she’s been granted asylum? | 什么时候能知道她申请政治庇护成功没有 |
[37:51] | You know how the court works. | 你知道法院的流程 |
[37:52] | It could be a week, could be months. | 可能要一周 甚至几个月 |
[37:54] | Doesn’t seem fair. | 看起来不太公平 |
[37:55] | The thought of her getting sent back to El Salvador, | 想想被遣送回萨尔瓦多后 |
[37:57] | to what’s waiting for her there. | 她将要面对的事 |
[37:58] | Well, you’ve done everything you can to help this girl. | 你已经尽了全力去帮这姑娘 |
[38:00] | So why do I feel like I should be doing more? | 那为什么觉得我还应该做点什么 |
[38:02] | Because you know | 因为你知道 |
[38:03] | that there’ll never be a shortage of people that need help. | 需要帮忙的人一直都会有 |
[38:06] | You’ve got a very deep sense of service. | 你的服务意识很强 |
[38:09] | Deeper than anyone I know. | 比我所有认识的人都要强 |
[38:11] | You’re a good cop, Chris. A great cop. | 你是位好警察 克里斯 优秀的警察 |
[38:14] | Just hope you can admit that to yourself sometimes. | 只是希望有时你能向自己承认这一点 |
[38:31] | I’m taking off. | 我要走了 |
[38:32] | Just wanted to say thank you for everything. | 只是想谢谢你所做的一切 |
[38:34] | Don’t mention it. | 不用谢 |
[38:35] | You know, they picked Russo and his girlfriend up | 他们在加州凡吐拉市的一个机场 |
[38:37] | at an airport in Ventura. But… | 抓到了鲁索和他女朋友 但是… |
[38:39] | yeah, I heard | 我听说 |
[38:40] | Baratta’s saying he did all this for his kids. | 巴拉塔说他做的一切都是为了他的孩子 |
[38:42] | Said he wanted to have something to leave ’em. | 说他想给他们留下一些东西 |
[38:45] | A demented, blood-money nest egg. | 一笔失狂染血的储蓄金 |
[38:47] | I haven’t had a day like that in a long, long time. | 我已经很久没有经历过今天这样的事情了 |
[38:51] | Hope I never have a day like that again. | 但愿不会再有第二次了 |
[38:54] | Hey… I’m sorry for what I said. | 很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[38:59] | Yeah. So am I. | 我也是 |
[39:03] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:06] | It’s been a real blast? | 今天还真是劲爆啊 |
[39:10] | Hey, Ray? | 雷 |
[39:15] | I was a good husband to her. | 我是个好丈夫 对她很好 |
[39:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:34] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:42] | I can’t even begin to tell you how sorry I am. | 我都不知道该如何告诉你我有多难过 |
[39:46] | This was out of your control. | 这不是你所能控制的事 |
[39:48] | You did nothing to deserve this. | 你不该承受这样的痛苦 |
[39:51] | I know I didn’t lose a child, | 我知道我谈不上失去了我的孩子 |
[39:52] | because I never had a child to lose. | 因为我根本没有孩子 |
[39:56] | So why does it feel like I did? | 为什么我有这种感觉 |
[40:00] | – This pain. – No. | -这种痛 -不 |
[40:02] | I love children, but maybe I’m just not cut out to be a mother. | 我喜欢小孩子 但也许我天生就没有当母亲的命 |
[40:06] | No, no, don’t say that. | 不不 别这么说 |
[40:08] | – Why not? It’s true. – Look at me. | -为什么 是真的 -看着我 |
[40:12] | It is not true. | 不是真的 |
[40:14] | No woman on this planet is more prepared | 这世上没有哪个女人 |
[40:16] | to be a mother than you are. | 比你更适合当母亲 |
[40:19] | Nichelle, you are so thoughtful, | 尼歇尔 你心思细腻 |
[40:22] | you’re an amazing teacher, | 你是位优秀的老师 |
[40:24] | and you make a mean PB&J. | 你做的花生酱果酱三明治这么好吃 |
[40:28] | I withdrew my name from consideration with the adoption agency. | 我把我的名字从领养机构申请表上撤除了 |
[40:31] | I can’t ever go through something like this again. | 我不想再经历这种事了 |
[40:44] | Let’s have a kid together. | 我们一起生个孩子吧 |
[40:48] | Don’t say that just to make me feel better. | 别为了安慰我而说这话 |
[40:50] | I’m not saying it to make you feel better. | 我这么说不是为了安慰你 |
[40:52] | And I’m sorry it took today to make me realize it. | 很抱歉直到今天我才想清楚 |
[40:57] | I’ve been thinking a lot about us, | 我一直在想我们 |
[41:01] | our life together. | 想我们在一起的生活 |
[41:04] | There’s nothing I want more. | 没有什么比这个更重要了 |
[41:06] | I’m not as young as most women are when they have their first child. | 我已经错过了大多数女人生第一个孩子的年纪了 |
[41:09] | Okay, well, look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:11] | I’m not as young as most men, but so what? | 我也不如大多数男人那么年轻了 但又如何 |
[41:16] | So it might be a process. | 这也许有个过程 |
[41:19] | You want someone to go through that process with? | 你希望有个人能陪你一起经历这个过程吗 |
[41:26] | I want to have a family with you. | 我想和你一起组建一个家 |
[41:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[41:33] | I want the same thing. | 我也想和你一起组建一个家 |
[41:43] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[41:45] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会好的 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 会好的 |