时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – What’s that? – Eduardo Ortiz. | -这是什么 -瓦多·奥尔蒂斯 |
[00:04] | He was arrested six years ago for murdering a woman | 六年前因谋杀一名 |
[00:06] | after she denied his advances. | 拒绝让他靠近的女性而被捕 |
[00:07] | You guys put me in here for something I didn’t do. | 你们为了我根本没做过的事把我关进了这 |
[00:09] | See, my lawyer hasn’t been answering my calls. | 是这样 我律师一直都不回我的电话 |
[00:11] | He took a plea deal, | 他接受了认罪协议 |
[00:12] | the terms of which explicitly ruled out an appeal, | 条款中明确规定了不能上诉 |
[00:14] | and he knows that. | 他知道这点 |
[00:15] | This CI basically gave you a free pass into SWAT. | 这个线人几乎给了你一张进反恐特警队的通关绿卡 |
[00:19] | – You look great, Ally. – Three years. | -你看起来状态不错 艾丽 -三年了 |
[00:21] | Not one text. Not even to ask how I’m doing. | 没有一条短信 连问我过得怎样都没有 |
[00:23] | Let me guess. Ex-girlfriend? | 我猜猜 前女友 |
[00:25] | Actually, no. Worked together for nine months. | 算不上 我们一起共事了九个月 |
[00:27] | Got pretty close. We talked about being together after. | 走得非常近 我们有说过案子结束后在一起 |
[00:29] | And you left her hanging? | 然后你就一直吊着她 |
[00:30] | Seemed like it was for the best. | 以当时的情形 这是最好的选择 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna finish this case, | 我会结束这个案子 |
[00:33] | and then I’m gonna make up for the last three years, okay? | 然后就来好好补偿你这三年 好吗 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:38] | Sorry, Victor. Nothing’s ever gonna change. | 对不起 维克多 一切都不可能有改变 |
[00:40] | This time, I’m ditching you. | 这次 我要甩了你 |
[01:02] | Nice job. You’re making progress. | 不错 有进步 |
[01:04] | Well, still feels like I got a ways to go. Look at your hits. | 还早呢 看看你的命中率 |
[01:07] | I’ve been doing this for a while, trust me. | 我干这行很久了 相信我 |
[01:09] | You just got to get your reps in. | 要反复练习 |
[01:11] | You keep putting in this practice, | 只要功夫深铁杵磨成针 |
[01:12] | you’re gonna blow the other recruits away. | 你一定会令其他新人刮目相看的 |
[01:13] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[01:15] | I’m glad you came in early. | 很高兴你到早了 |
[01:16] | Yeah, just getting some range time | 我就是想在出去抓人之前 |
[01:17] | before the warrant service later. | 在靶场练习一会 |
[01:19] | About that. | 这样啊 |
[01:20] | Part of my five-year review | 我的五年任职评估 |
[01:21] | means I have a psych eval with Dr. Hughes, | 需要我去找休斯医生做心理评估 |
[01:23] | so you’re in my shoes for the time being. | 所以你暂时接手我的职位 |
[01:25] | I hope this isn’t some backdoor way | 你这不会是想个我开小灶 |
[01:27] | to try to get me to reconsider a leadership position | 想让我重新考虑接受领导职位 |
[01:29] | – and start wearing a suit. – It isn’t. | -开始幕后工作 -不是的 |
[01:31] | But the training cert you got in Germany | 不过鉴于你在德国获得的培训证书 |
[01:33] | allows me to make you interim boss when needed. | 我在有需要的时候就可以任命你为临时领导 |
[01:35] | – And you’re needed. – Look, all due respect, | -而现在正好有这个需要 -无意冒犯 |
[01:37] | I’d rather be on the no-knock with my team, | 但我更想和我的队员们一起参加实战行动 |
[01:39] | especially while we’re down one with Chris doing a patrol day. | 尤其是克里斯今天去巡逻值日 组里本就少了一人 |
[01:41] | There’ll be more warrants to serve. | 今天出警任务会更加繁重 |
[01:43] | You did Hondo’s job in the field. | 你在实战中接替过洪都的指挥之职 |
[01:44] | Now you have the chance to do mine from HQ. | 现在你有机会在总部替我做总指挥 |
[01:47] | And besides, if you decide to go the leadership route, | 还有 如果你决定要走团队领袖这条路线 |
[01:49] | be a nice feather in your cap. | 这个机会你就偷着乐吧 |
[01:50] | Right. Copy that. | 好吧 收到 |
[01:52] | How long’s this arrangement for? | 我要做多久 |
[01:53] | Oh, don’t let the power go to your head. | 别被权力冲昏头脑 |
[01:54] | The psych eval should be quick. | 心理评估应该很快 |
[01:55] | You may not be in charge for more than an hour. | 你负责的时间可能不超过一小时 |
[01:57] | – Yeah, but… – Ah! You’re welcome. | -但是 -不用谢 |
[02:03] | Look who’s the big shot now. | 看看现在谁是大人物了 |
[02:16] | Who’s this, uh, Eduardo Ortiz guy? | 这个瓦多·奥尔蒂斯是谁 |
[02:18] | – He’s nobody. – Writes you letters. | -谁都不是 -他给你写信 |
[02:21] | You brought home his files. | 你把他的档案带回家 |
[02:23] | David. | 大卫 |
[02:24] | He’s just a guy I arrested a bunch of years ago. | 只是我几年前逮捕的一个人 |
[02:27] | Uh, he joined my prison ministry group. | 他加入了我的监狱神职小组 |
[02:30] | Claims he’s innocent. | 说自己是无辜的 |
[02:31] | So that’s what’s been bothering you at night. | 原来这就是晚上一直困扰着你的事 |
[02:34] | Hey, I know when you’re tossing and turning. | 你睡不踏实我可是会知道的 |
[02:37] | Do you believe him? That he’s innocent, I mean? | 你相信他吗 他说他是无辜的 |
[02:40] | Doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我信什么并不重要 |
[02:41] | There’s nothing I can do at this point. | 眼下我无能为力 |
[02:43] | And he pled guilty, | 而且他认罪了 |
[02:44] | so he’s not eligible for an appeal. | 所以没有资格上诉 |
[02:46] | Because of a term of his deal? | 认罪协议的条款 |
[02:48] | – Yeah. – I left law school to raise four kids. | -对 -我为了抚养四个孩子从法学院退学 |
[02:49] | It doesn’t mean I forgot everything I learned. | 这并不意味着我忘记了所学的一切 |
[02:52] | Thing is… | 问题是 |
[02:53] | What if he took the plea deal | 如果他接受认罪协议 |
[02:55] | because he felt like he didn’t have a choice? | 是因为他觉得自己别无选择呢 |
[02:56] | Well, did you talk to his defense attorney? | 你和他的辩护律师谈过了吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah. She’s a public defender. | 是的 她是公设辩护人 |
[03:00] | You know, she’s well-meaning, but she’s overworked. | 她人还不错 但手上案子太多 |
[03:03] | She’s probably had hundreds of cases since then. | 她那时手上可能有几百个案子 |
[03:07] | Do you mind if I take a look at this while you go to work? | 你上班时我可以看看这个吗 |
[03:09] | – Do you have time? – Yeah. | -你有时间吗 -有 |
[03:10] | I think I can pull myself away | 我可以把自己从尿布任务中 |
[03:12] | from diaper duty for a little while. | 抽离出来一点时间 |
[03:14] | Besides, why let half a law school degree go to waste | 再说了 既然我这半个法学学位能派上用场 |
[03:16] | when I can put it to some use? | 又何必浪费呢 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | – Okay. – See you tonight. | -好 -晚上见 |
[03:21] | – All right. Love you. – Love you. | -行 爱你 -爱你 |
[03:45] | LAPD! Down on the ground! Do it now! | 洛城警局 趴在地上 马上 |
[03:51] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[03:52] | Rabbit on the two. I got him. | 嫌犯在两点钟方向 我去追他 |
[04:00] | No! | 不 |
[04:02] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[04:03] | Stay down! I said stay down. | 别动 我说别动 |
[04:04] | Luca, it’s Hondo. | 卢卡 我是洪都 |
[04:06] | Looks like we got our three robbery suspects | 找到三个抢劫嫌疑人 |
[04:07] | – and their getaway car. – 30-David. | -还有他们逃跑用的车辆 -30D |
[04:10] | We’re moving to clear the warehouse. | 我们去确认仓库里的情况 |
[04:11] | Copy that, 30-David. | 收到 30D |
[04:17] | We got a rabbit. Go! | 有人逃跑 快 |
[04:21] | Headed past the three side. | 往房子后面跑了 |
[04:31] | Hands. Give me your hands. | 手 把手给我 |
[04:33] | 25-David to D-Team. We hooked the rabbit. | 25D呼叫D小组 逃跑的嫌犯也抓到了 |
[04:35] | 20-David to Command. We’re Code 4. | 20D呼叫指挥部 无需支援 |
[04:38] | Okay. Copy that, 20-David. Good work. | 收到 20D 干得好 |
[04:44] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:45] | – What? You know her? – Yeah. Ally. | -怎么 你认识她 -对 艾丽 |
[04:46] | Was my informant. But she’s been off the grid for a while. | 曾是我的线人 但她消失一段时间了 |
[04:50] | Nice to see you, too, Victor. | 见到你我也很高兴 维克多 |
[04:58] | When the detective gets here, | 等警探到了 |
[04:59] | you’ll be booked, | 你会被逮捕 |
[05:00] | probably charged with aiding and abetting a robbery crew, | 可能会起诉你协助并教唆抢劫团伙 |
[05:02] | grand theft auto and evading police. | 偷车和拒捕 |
[05:04] | Well, you may not have held up the bank yourself, | 你可能没有亲自去抢银行 |
[05:06] | but DA’s gonna come down on you hard | 但你和这群人混在一起 |
[05:07] | for working with those guys. | 地区检察官就不会轻饶你 |
[05:09] | Tell me everything now, | 现在一五一十都告诉我 |
[05:10] | maybe I can put in a good word. | 也许我能替你求求情 |
[05:12] | Am I wrong to expect a little more? | 我是不是不该有更高的期盼 |
[05:14] | For what? Burning me, then ghosting four years ago? | 凭什么 凭你四年前背叛了我还玩消失 |
[05:18] | Wow, that got under your skin. | 看来真让你很生气啊 |
[05:20] | Figured you would’ve moved on. | 我还以为你早放下了呢 |
[05:21] | I have, trust me. Sad thing is, seems like you haven’t. | 相信我 我早放下了 可悲的是看来你并没有 |
[05:24] | Still in the same game, stealing cars for smash-and-grabs, | 还干老的勾当 为打砸抢去偷车 |
[05:27] | selling the stripped parts for cash. | 把拆下来的零件卖掉换钱 |
[05:29] | What can I say? It pays well. | 我能说什么 这行很赚钱 |
[05:31] | Oh, yeah? What happened to the 140 K | 是吗 上次我见你时 |
[05:33] | you ran off with the last time I saw you? | 你跑路卷走的14万都花完了吗 |
[05:35] | Expenses. | 什么地方都得花钱 |
[05:37] | Cash goes quick in SoCal. | 在南加州现金没得可快了 |
[05:39] | So does the novelty of being on the run. | 逃亡的新鲜感也一样 |
[05:43] | Look, if you’re feeling bummed ’cause you couldn’t save me, | 如果你因为没能拯救我而难过的话 |
[05:46] | guess what? | 告诉你吧 |
[05:47] | I didn’t need saving. Still don’t. | 我以前不需要人来搭救 现在也是 |
[05:50] | Well, looks like you do. | 看上去不是这样 |
[05:51] | After everything we had been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[05:53] | guess I just hoped you’d done better, | 我只希望你能上进一点 |
[05:54] | gotten yourself straight. | 改邪归正 |
[05:57] | How? | 怎么改 |
[05:58] | With a prior record? My only other work experience | 有前科 除此之外唯一的工作经验 |
[06:01] | being an off-the-books informant for a cop? | 就是给一个警察当地下线人 |
[06:03] | You could’ve tried, Ally. | 至少试一试 艾丽 |
[06:04] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会我的意思 |
[06:06] | but after the last case we worked, | 自从我们那个案子之后 |
[06:08] | I realized that domestic life wasn’t for me. | 我就意识到居家过日子不适合我 |
[06:12] | – Or for you, I guess. – Wrong again. | -我猜也不适合你吧 -你又错了 |
[06:15] | I’m married now. | 我现在结婚了 |
[06:18] | Good for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[06:20] | Well, it’s been nice catching up. | 聊聊近况感觉真不错 |
[06:22] | I’ll let you know when the detective gets here. | 警探到了我会告诉你的 |
[06:25] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[06:28] | I don’t want to do any prison time. | 我不想坐牢 |
[06:29] | Well, I thought you didn’t need saving. | 你不是不需要搭救吗 |
[06:31] | You’re not exactly in a great position to bargain. | 你没什么讨价还价的资本吧 |
[06:33] | I haven’t told you what I know. | 我还没告诉你我知道的事呢 |
[06:35] | About a different operation and a way bigger fish | 另外一个行动 还有一条很大很大的鱼 |
[06:39] | you guys would kill to get your hands on. | 你们打破脑袋都想抓的那种 |
[06:40] | Okay. Hit me with it, then. | 好吧 说来听听 |
[06:42] | I’d rather just tell the detective, if it’s all the same. | 没什么好处的话 我还是跟警探说吧 |
[06:45] | Thing I’m into, it’s too dangerous for you. | 我牵扯的这件事 对你来说太危险了 |
[06:50] | You got the little missus to worry about now. | 你现在可是有家室的人了 |
[06:52] | Your risk-taking days are over. | 你冒险的日子结束了 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I’ll decide what’s too risky. | 风险大小由我来判断 |
[06:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | What if I told you | 如果我跟你说 |
[07:00] | I’m looped into the biggest opioid ring in Los Angeles? | 我混进了洛杉矶最大的阿片类毒品的圈子 |
[07:03] | I would say you’re full of crap or working an angle or both. | 我看你就是信口雌黄 或是在使诈 或者二者都是 |
[07:08] | Oh, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[07:09] | And I’m gonna help you take them down. | 我可以帮你端了他们 |
[07:12] | That is, | 前提是 |
[07:14] | if you’re man enough to handle it. | 如果你足够有种 |
[07:57] | Dr. Hughes? I have my performance review | 休斯医生 我的工作表现评估 |
[07:59] | signed by the chief’s office. | 局长已经签字了 |
[08:01] | I filled out the psych eval paperwork. | 心理评估我也填好了 |
[08:03] | Same questions as five years ago, if I recall. | 如果没记错的话 和五年前的问题一样 |
[08:05] | So you can just sign the form, and I’ll get out of your hair. | 所以你在表上签个字 我就不耽误你的时间了 |
[08:08] | Not so fast. | 别这么急 |
[08:09] | You canceled your meeting with a CalPERS rep last week. | 你上周取消了与加州公务员退休基金代表的见面 |
[08:12] | I don’t need some pencil pusher from city hall | 我不需要市政厅坐办公室的人 |
[08:14] | telling me what my pension and health benefits look like. | 过来跟我介绍我的养老金和医疗福利 |
[08:17] | It was a courtesy meeting to go over your options. | 那是个礼节性的会面 介绍下各种方案 |
[08:20] | Well, retirement isn’t one. | 退休不在我的选项里 |
[08:22] | No one’s trying to sell you on that. | 没有人想劝你退休 |
[08:24] | Glad we got that cleared up. | 很高兴这件事我们说清楚了 |
[08:25] | You told the rep that you didn’t have time for the meeting. | 你告诉那位代表 你没时间会面 |
[08:28] | That could be because you’re working every day, all hours. | 可能是因为你在没日没夜的工作 |
[08:33] | I can’t control when the bad guys choose to terrorize the city. | 我没法控制坏人什么时候来破坏城市的安全 |
[08:36] | That’s a funny line. I remember thinking it was funny | 有意思的地方正是这里 我记得五年前 |
[08:38] | the last time you told that to me five years ago. | 你这么说的时候 我也觉得好笑过 |
[08:41] | I signed off on you last time ’cause you made me a promise. | 上次我签字 是因为你做出了承诺 |
[08:44] | You said that you would take better care of yourself. | 你说过会好好照顾自己 |
[08:46] | You haven’t taken a single day off since Barb died, | 但自小芭去世后 你就再也没休过假 |
[08:50] | and that was nine years ago. | 都已经过了九年了 |
[08:52] | There’s something deeper going on here. | 肯定有更深层次的原因 |
[08:54] | Why don’t we talk about it? | 不如我们谈谈 |
[08:55] | No offense, Doc, but… this kind of thing, it isn’t for me. | 无意冒犯 医生 但… 心理咨询不适合我 |
[08:59] | Yet you recommend it to your team members. | 但你却推荐你的队员们做心理咨询 |
[09:01] | Well, it’s necessary for them. | 对他们来说这是很有必要的 |
[09:02] | They’re in the field every day. | 他们每天都出外勤 |
[09:04] | I’m just a… you know, a glorified desk jockey now. | 我现在… 不过是做做文书工作罢了 |
[09:07] | I don’t… I don’t need a head shrink. | 我不需要心理医生 |
[09:09] | Well, since I have to sign off on you for you to go back to Command, | 既然我得签字同意你回指挥岗 |
[09:13] | why don’t you let me be the judge of what you need? | 不如让我来判断你需要什么吧 |
[09:23] | Ms. Donovan, if you have information that ties to a drug operation, | 多诺万女士 如果你有与毒品交易相关的信息 |
[09:27] | then give us the whole picture. | 请告诉我们全部情况 |
[09:29] | Then maybe we can see about getting your charges reduced. | 也许我们可以想办法减轻你的指控 |
[09:32] | Sure. I understand. | 好啊 明白 |
[09:36] | I’ve been trying to get out of the stolen car hustle. | 我一直想转行 不想再干倒卖失窃车辆了 |
[09:40] | I got my own shop where I modify rides, | 我开了家店 自己给车做改装 |
[09:42] | do special body kits | 定制特别车身部件 |
[09:44] | with false bottoms and hidden stash compartments. | 比如暗层 藏东西的暗格 |
[09:46] | So, you supply cars to help smuggle drugs? | 所以 你为毒品走私罪犯提供车辆 |
[09:49] | For who, exactly? | 具体是谁 |
[09:50] | The last year, mostly a guy named Miles and his crew. | 去年主要是给迈尔斯和他的团伙提供 |
[09:53] | I’m supposed to deliver an SUV to him later today. | 我今天本来有一台SUV要交货给他 |
[09:57] | For free this time. | 免费的 |
[09:58] | Why free? What’s the catch? | 为什么不要钱 有什么目的 |
[09:59] | He is gonna hook me into his operation, | 他要让我参与他的行动 |
[10:02] | get me in the game | 让我入伙 |
[10:04] | working for a guy they call The King. | 给一个他们称之为”国王”的人工作 |
[10:07] | You know who she’s talking about? | 你知道她说的是谁 |
[10:08] | Damn right, he knows. | 没错了 他知道 |
[10:10] | Alias for the leader | 是南加州 |
[10:11] | of the biggest synthetic opioid operation in SoCal. | 最大的人造鸦片类毒品团伙头目的绰号 |
[10:14] | He’s responsible for the product known as Devil Dust. | 他是”恶魔尘”毒品的创造者 |
[10:17] | That’s linked to a ton of overdose deaths. | 这种毒品造成了大量药物过量死亡案件 |
[10:19] | As well as countless homicides trying to get ahold of it. | 以及无数起毒品交易有关的命案 |
[10:22] | The DEA and FBI | 缉毒局和联调局 |
[10:23] | have been trying to crack this guy’s ground game | 从他的产品第一次流入街道开始 |
[10:25] | ever since his product first hit the streets. | 就一直想破获他的地下产业 |
[10:27] | I’m guessing, then, no one’s come close to finding a lab | 我猜 没有人找到制毒工场 |
[10:30] | or IDing The King himself? | 或查出”国王”的真实身份 |
[10:32] | No. | 对 |
[10:34] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[10:35] | I guess that’s where I come in. | 看来我要改变现状了 |
[10:37] | You’re welcome, guys. | 不用谢 |
[10:38] | Where are you supposed to deliver the SUV today? | 你今天本来该在哪里交车 |
[10:41] | First, I want assurances. | 首先 我想要保障 |
[10:44] | For this intel, I’ll take whatever snitch jacket you got, | 要这条情报 得给我一个正式的官方线人身份 |
[10:46] | but I am not doing one hour in jail. | 而且不能判我入狱 |
[10:49] | You know, usually when we cultivate informants, | 通常情况下 我们要培养线人 |
[10:52] | we set the terms. | 条件是我们来定 |
[10:53] | For intel on The King, | 这是关于”国王”的情报 |
[10:56] | I think you’ll want to make an exception. | 我想你们得破个例了 |
[10:59] | You trust her? | 你相信她 |
[11:01] | I trust her information. | 我相信她的情报 |
[11:03] | My gut tells me it’s worth chasing down. | 直觉告诉我值得查下去 |
[11:05] | What’s the story between you two? | 你们之间有什么过往 |
[11:06] | She was my informant on Vice. | 她是我在风化组的线人 |
[11:09] | Then we worked a SWAT case, the Trocadero copycats, | 特警队也合作过 特罗卡迪罗模仿犯那个案子 |
[11:12] | four years back. | 四年前的事 |
[11:14] | And that’s everything? | 就这样 |
[11:16] | It was complicated, but she owned good sources. | 一言难尽 但她的消息来源可信度较高 |
[11:19] | Her intel always held up. | 她的情报一直很可靠 |
[11:23] | – Hey, honey. Everything okay? – Yeah. | -亲爱的 一切都还好吧 -都好 |
[11:25] | I actually just met up with a friend from law school. | 正好我刚见过我法学院的朋友了 |
[11:27] | She knows the investigator who worked on Ortiz’s defense counsel. | 她认识奥尔蒂斯案他律师的调查员 |
[11:31] | You find out anything interesting? | 有什么发现吗 |
[11:32] | Maybe. | 可能有 |
[11:33] | He always claimed that he had an alibi for the night of the murder, | 奥尔蒂斯一直说谋杀当晚有不在场证明 |
[11:35] | – a woman who could place him across town. – Right. | -一个女人能够证实案发时他在城市另一边 -对 |
[11:37] | But the defense could never produce her. | 但辩方无法让她出庭作证 |
[11:39] | Because, at the time, they couldn’t find her. | 因为 他们那时候找不到她 |
[11:41] | Let me guess. You tracked her down? | 让我猜猜 你找到她了 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Her name is Kim Wagner, | 对 她叫金姆·瓦格纳 |
[11:45] | and she works at a bakery in Mar Vista. | 她在马尔维斯塔区一家面包店工作 |
[11:47] | So, I’m gonna head over and see what her story is. | 所以 我要去找她 听听她的说法 |
[11:49] | You sure? Why don’t you just send me her info? | 你确定吗 不如直接把她的信息发给我 |
[11:51] | I can head over after my shift. | 我下班之后去找她 |
[11:52] | No, I-I want to do this. | 不用 我想自己来 |
[11:54] | And it might shed some light on | 而且这样能弄清楚 |
[11:55] | whether Ortiz is telling the truth or not. | 奥尔蒂斯到底是否说的是真话 |
[11:58] | You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你很喜欢找出真相的感觉 是吗 |
[11:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess I am. | 是啊 我很喜欢 |
[12:01] | – I hope that’s okay? – Yeah. No, no, it’s good. | -这样没关系吧 -当然了 这样很好 |
[12:03] | This is worth looking into. | 这条线索值得跟 |
[12:06] | – If you need anything, you just let me know. – Okay. | -如果你有需要 就告诉我 -好 |
[12:08] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[12:11] | DA’s office is authorizing us | 地检官办公室已经授权 |
[12:12] | to make a deal with your informant. | 我们能和你的线人做交易了 |
[12:14] | If Ally can get us to The King, | 如果艾丽能让我们抓到”国王” |
[12:15] | it represents the biggest break in the case to date. | 那将是这起案件迄今为止最大的突破 |
[12:17] | In one hour, | 按计划 |
[12:18] | she’s supposed to deliver a modified SUV | 一个小时后她就应该把改装过的城市越野车 |
[12:20] | to her buyer, Miles Bassett. | 交给买主 迈尔斯·巴塞特 |
[12:22] | Well, the guy’s got a nice jacket. | 这哥们的夹克衫还挺好看 |
[12:24] | Two counts of aggravated assault | 两起恶意伤害案底 |
[12:25] | and an outstanding bench warrant for domestic battery. | 还有一张还未执行的逮捕令 罪名是家庭暴力 |
[12:27] | All right. So, we work the deal. | 行 那我们就按计划行事 |
[12:29] | Arrest Miles, flip him, make him work for us. | 抓捕迈尔斯 策反他 让他跟我们合作 |
[12:31] | Then we’re all one step closer to The King | 这样我们就离逮捕国王 |
[12:33] | and taking his product off the streets. | 取缔他的毒品更近一步了 |
[12:34] | By “working the deal,” | 你说的按计划行事 |
[12:35] | You mean putting your CI with us out in the field? | 是说让你的线人一起跟我们去现场吗 |
[12:37] | This Miles guy’s dangerous, and he could be bringing help. | 迈尔斯这人很危险 而且他还可能有帮手 |
[12:40] | And there might be other variables, too, | 还可能存在其他不确定因素 |
[12:41] | and we don’t have a lot of prep time with Ally. | 我们没有时间跟艾丽对方案 |
[12:42] | Look, Ally and I worked together in the field before. | 我和艾丽之前一起去现场执行过任务 |
[12:45] | Just like the busts we used to do back in Vice. | 和在风化组执行抓捕一样 |
[12:47] | – Where’s Commander Hicks? – He’s still in his five-year review. | -希克斯警长呢 -他还在搞五年任职评估 |
[12:49] | Don’t know how much longer. | 不知道还要多久 |
[12:50] | No, we don’t have time to wait for Hicks. | 没时间等希克斯回来了 |
[12:52] | We can put a game plan in motion right now, | 我们现在可以立刻行动 |
[12:53] | but, Luca, you got to give us the green light. It’s your call. | 但是卢卡 需要你的批准 你来决断 |
[13:02] | All right. Let’s do it. | 行吧 出发 |
[13:05] | Congratulations. You reclaimed your CI status. | 恭喜你 重新获得了线人的身份 |
[13:10] | We got work to do. | 需要行动了 |
[13:15] | My guys will stake out the delivery. | 我的人监视交货过程 |
[13:18] | You’ll ID Miles. | 你负责辨认迈尔斯 |
[13:19] | And then 20-Squad will swoop in. | 之后20队上前捉捕 |
[13:21] | Sort of like old times. | 和之前差不多 |
[13:24] | – Who’s working the sting for your team? – I am. | -队里谁负责缉捕 -我 |
[13:26] | – With Street. – No, hold up. | -还有斯特里特 -等一下 |
[13:30] | Maybe I was egging you on before, but trust me, | 我之前可能是在激你 但相信我 |
[13:33] | you don’t want any part of this. | 你还是不要掺和进来了 |
[13:34] | You think you’re trying to protect me or something? I’m SWAT. | 你是想着保护我吗 我可是特警 |
[13:36] | I train for this every day. | 我每天训练就是为了这些 |
[13:37] | Sounds like something a practice player would say. | 听上去只是纸上谈兵 |
[13:39] | Street and I will be in the back of a semi | 我和斯特里特会在货车商店后面 |
[13:41] | at the truck stop with eyes on you the entire time. | 一辆半挂车旁盯着你 |
[13:44] | We’ll wait for your signal. | 我们等你的信号 |
[13:46] | Assuming you remember the one we used to use? | 咱们之前用的那个你还记得吧 |
[13:47] | Take off my hat, wipe my brow. | 摘帽子 摸眉毛 |
[13:49] | We got bird’s-eye photos of the truck stop. | 我们有货车商店的鸟瞰图 |
[13:51] | I’ll run you through where the rest of the team will be | 我会带你过一遍其他队员所在的位置 |
[13:52] | in case we need a Plan B. | 以防我们需要启动备用方案 |
[13:55] | – Your wife know about us? – No. | -你妻子知道咱俩之间的事吗 -不知道 |
[13:57] | You and I were ancient history by the time I met her. | 我遇到她的时候 咱俩已经是过去式了 |
[13:59] | – What’s it matter? – Well, just wondering what she thinks | -怎么了? -只是好奇 |
[14:01] | about you throwing yourself into dangerous situations. | 你这么不顾生死 你老婆会怎么想 |
[14:04] | – She’s seen up close how I handle things. – Yeah? | -她看过我执行任务 -是吗 |
[14:06] | Just want to make sure you’re not getting soft in your old age. | 我只是想确认下你不会因为上了年纪而变得优柔寡断 |
[14:09] | Let’s get to work, Ally. | 艾丽 出发吧 |
[14:11] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘了什么东西吧 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna need a hat. | 我需要一顶帽子 |
[14:21] | Are you getting enough sleep? | 你有充足的睡眠吗 |
[14:22] | I sleep fine at night. | 我晚上睡得很好 |
[14:23] | How many hours are we talking? | 你一般睡眠时间是多长 |
[14:25] | I don’t need much shut-eye. | 我不需要睡那么久 |
[14:27] | Well, if your log times are any indication | 如果你的打卡记录是真实的话 |
[14:29] | and judging from your turnaround times, | 从你的轮班情况来看 |
[14:32] | I would say that you are only allowing yourself | 我推测你每天留给自己的睡眠时间 |
[14:35] | five hours of sleep. | 只有五个小时 |
[14:37] | That’s a conscious decision. | 这是你自己选择的 |
[14:40] | Explain that to me. | 请解释一下 |
[14:46] | I don’t know if you remember Barb all that well. | 不知道你对芭芭拉还有没有印象 |
[14:48] | Of course I do. She could talk your ear off. | 当然记得 她很能说 |
[14:51] | She was a good listener, too. | 她也很擅长倾听 |
[14:54] | Every time I’d come home after a shift at night, | 每晚我下班回家 |
[14:58] | she could always tell when it was a rough one. | 她总能知道我这一天累不累 |
[14:59] | You know, see it on my face. | 就看我的脸色就能知道 |
[15:02] | She’d leave me alone for a bit, and… | 她会让我独自待一会 |
[15:07] | Sometimes, we ate in silence. | 有时候 我们吃饭也不说话 |
[15:10] | And later on that night, we’d go to bed. | 之后就上床睡觉 |
[15:13] | She’d shut out the lights | 她把灯关了 |
[15:17] | and get me to talk about the day. | 开始听我说白天发生的事情 |
[15:20] | She would hold my hand, and… | 她抓着我的手 |
[15:24] | somehow, like magic, | 不知怎么的 就像魔法一样 |
[15:26] | after getting all that off my chest, | 把这些都说出来 |
[15:28] | I’d drift off to sleep. | 我就睡着了 |
[15:33] | Like a baby. | 像婴儿般沉睡 |
[15:36] | And you haven’t had that for nine years, | 可惜这九年你没法这样了 |
[15:38] | so you work until you collapse. | 所以你一直工作到自己撑不住为止 |
[15:41] | And then the alarm goes off | 闹钟一响 |
[15:42] | and I get up and do it all over again. | 起床工作 日复一日 年复一年 |
[15:44] | Well, that’s not very healthy, Robert. | 罗伯特 这样对你的身体非常不好 |
[15:46] | Duly noted. | 我当然知道 |
[15:48] | We can agree on that. | 这点我们看法一致 |
[15:51] | But that’s what the job entails. | 但这份工作不就是这样 |
[15:55] | Can you sign the form now? | 现在可以签字了吗 |
[15:56] | No. Have a seat. | 还不行 你先坐 |
[15:57] | We’re just getting started. | 我们这才刚开始 |
[15:59] | Uh, bathroom breaks are allowed, right? | 总允许上卫生间吧 |
[16:02] | Sure. Whatever you need. | 当然 请便 |
[16:05] | All right. I’ll be back. | 好的 一会回来 |
[16:22] | Buyer’s late, it happens. | 买主迟到 很常见 |
[16:23] | Don’t get antsy. | 别焦虑 |
[16:25] | You worked stakeouts on Vice. | 你在风化组也盯过梢 |
[16:26] | Although I get it’s been a minute. | 虽然我知道已经等了一会了 |
[16:27] | Hey, I’m dialed in, all right? I’m ready to go. | 我很专心 好吗 我随时准备行动 |
[16:29] | Anyone else besides me know your history with her? | 除了我还有谁知道你跟她的关系 |
[16:32] | Not that part of it, no. | 那一段没别人知道 |
[16:34] | I had a buddy down in Long Beach. | 我在长滩有个朋友 |
[16:36] | He helped an informant stay out of trouble, too. | 他也是帮助了一个线人免去了牢狱之灾 |
[16:38] | She had him all twisted, though. | 但那个线人把他玩弄于股掌之间 |
[16:41] | I’m just saying, she used his insecurities against him, | 她利用了他没有安全感的弱点 |
[16:43] | pushed him to make sketchy calls… | 逼他做出了一些不好的决定 |
[16:45] | I’m not helping her stay out of trouble. | 我不是帮她逃避法律制裁 |
[16:46] | – She’s helping us with information. – Okay. | -她是在给我们提供情报 -好吧 |
[16:49] | 25-David to D-Team. | 25D呼叫D队 |
[16:50] | Buyer’s on site. | 买家已就位 |
[16:51] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[16:53] | I don’t have eyes into the car from here. | 我这边看不见车内情况 |
[16:55] | Yeah, the windows got a heavy tint to them. | 车窗颜色很深 看不清他们 |
[17:00] | Hey, Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[17:02] | Sup? | 你好 |
[17:09] | Didn’t know you were bringing muscle this time. | 没想到你这次还带了个打手 |
[17:11] | 25-David to D-Team. | 25D呼叫D队 |
[17:12] | Sounds like Miles brought an enforcer with him. | 听起来迈尔斯好像带了个打手 |
[17:14] | Do we need to step in here? | 我们需要现在介入吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, this is my bodyguard Jackson. | 这是我的保镖杰克逊 |
[17:18] | Don’t worry, I play nice. | 别担心 我很友善的 |
[17:19] | – Most of the time. – Sure you do. | -大部分时候 -当然了 |
[17:23] | So, we doing this? | 那我们交易吗 |
[17:24] | 25-David to D-Team, we’re still good. | 25D呼叫D队 目前一切正常 |
[17:26] | Ally knows when to call something off, | 艾丽知道什么时候该叫停 |
[17:27] | Street and I can handle this ourselves. | 我和斯特里特能自己搞定 |
[17:31] | Hey, Hondo, I’m switching us to two. | 洪都 我们换二频道 |
[17:34] | What’s going on with Tan? He’s usually the cautious one. | 谭是怎么回事 他平时很谨慎的 |
[17:36] | Yeah, he’s going out of his way | 对 他在拼命地 |
[17:37] | to put more pressure on the situation. | 给自己施加压力 |
[17:39] | I think he’s trying to prove something. | 我觉得他想证明什么 |
[17:40] | To us? Why? | 证明给我们看 为什么 |
[17:42] | No, to himself. Or to her. | 不 证明给他自己看 或者给她看 |
[17:45] | – Hop in. – What for? | -上车 -为什么 |
[17:46] | Supposed to be show-and-tell like usual, right? | 不是老规矩吗 看看车 讲一讲不就行了 |
[17:48] | I trust the car is up to snuff. | 我相信这辆车没问题 |
[17:50] | But if I’m taking you to my source this time, | 但这次是要带你去见我的供货源 |
[17:52] | I’m not letting you out of my sight until the meetup’s done. | 在会面结束之前我不会让你离开我的视线 |
[17:55] | I’m sure you understand. | 相信你能理解 |
[17:58] | Why don’t you get in the back seat? | 你还是上后排坐好吧 |
[18:01] | Thought you said you play nice. | 你不是说你挺友善的吗 |
[18:04] | Most of the time. Not always. | 大多数时候是的 但不是一直 |
[18:11] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[18:12] | Where you going? I said get in the car. | 你要去哪里 我叫你上车 |
[18:15] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[18:22] | LAPD! Show me your hands! | 洛城警局 举起双手 |
[18:25] | Show me your hands! Show me your hands! | 举起双手 举起双手 |
[18:30] | Hands on the car. Hands behind your back. | 双手放在车上 双手背在身后 |
[18:33] | Hands on your head! | 双手抱头 |
[18:34] | Interlace your fingers. | 十指交叉 |
[18:35] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[18:36] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[18:38] | Turn around. Turn around! | 转身 转过去 |
[18:40] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[18:43] | You are in his head. | 他着了你的道了 |
[18:45] | Rent-free, I guess. | 我可没收钱 |
[18:48] | – Street, you got these guys covered? – Yeah. | -斯特里特 你搞得定这些人吗 -嗯 |
[18:50] | Tan, with me, now. Now. | 谭 跟我来 快点 |
[18:54] | All right, real talk. | 好了 说实话 |
[18:56] | What’s the deal between you and this girl right here? | 你跟这个女孩到底是怎么回事 |
[18:58] | We got close, back in the day. | 我们之前在一起过 |
[19:00] | Oh, okay, so you actually crossed the line with your CI before. | 这么说你之前跟你的线人越过界 |
[19:02] | That explains why she has you wrapped around her finger right now. | 难怪现在她玩弄你于股掌之间 |
[19:04] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[19:05] | Oh, really? Because that wasn’t textbook, Tan. | 是吗 你刚才的行动不规范 谭 |
[19:08] | I’ll give you that was a good collar, but protocol | 我承认你逮捕得很好 但行动方案 |
[19:10] | is about limiting risk, not taking on more of it | 是为了控制风险 不是为了增加风险 |
[19:12] | and endangering yourself. | 并危及你自身 |
[19:13] | I got the job done, Hondo. | 我完成了任务 洪都 |
[19:14] | You want to prove to yourself or anyone else | 你想证明给你自己或者给别人看 |
[19:16] | you can still improvise in high-risk situations, | 你在高危情境下依然能够见机行事 |
[19:18] | then you take that back to Vice. | 那你就回到风化组去 |
[19:20] | Because you know damn well that belongs nowhere near 20-Squad. | 因为你明确知道20队容不下这种行为 |
[19:24] | So we’re clear, | 所以我们讲清楚 |
[19:27] | is she gonna be an problem for you going forward? | 她今后会成为你的一个麻烦吗 |
[19:30] | No. | 不会 |
[19:31] | You make sure of that. | 说话算话 |
[19:33] | Or I will. | 不然我饶不了你 |
[19:39] | Let’s get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[19:54] | That’s the mother of all bathroom breaks. | 你这厕所上的时间还真久 |
[19:57] | You’re really doing this? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:58] | You’re stalking me now? | 开始跟踪我了 |
[19:59] | Because you’re avoiding me. | 因为你在躲我 |
[20:00] | For God’s sakes, I need to run a SWAT operation. | 老天爷 我还有个行动得去指挥 |
[20:03] | Luca will have to do your job until I sign off on you. | 在我签字之前 只能让卢卡代劳了 |
[20:06] | What’s it gonna take, Doc? | 你要我怎么做 医生 |
[20:09] | To make decisions that have life-and-death consequences | 我做出的决定 关系到这栋楼里所有人 |
[20:12] | for the people in this building and the citizens of this city, | 和整个城市的市民的安危 |
[20:15] | I need to put in what the job requires. | 我必须百分百投入 这是职责所需 |
[20:17] | It doesn’t require you running yourself into the ground. | 你不需要把自己累垮 |
[20:21] | You used to take days off, and, I’m assuming, slept. | 你之前也会给自己放几天假 我猜是睡觉吧 |
[20:24] | But life changes. | 但人生无常 |
[20:25] | And we got to roll with the punches. | 我们得随机应变 |
[20:27] | – Now I need to get out there and do my job. – No. | -现在我得出去工作了 -不行 |
[20:29] | You need to start taking time for yourself. | 你得开始把时间留给自己 |
[20:32] | For what, exactly? | 这到底是为什么 |
[20:33] | You suffered an incredible loss when Barb passed away back then. | 芭芭拉的去世让你失去了最重要的人 |
[20:37] | I want you to stop using this job to fill that void. | 我希望你不要再用这份工作来填补你心灵的空虚 |
[20:43] | I don’t feel overworked, Dr. Hughes. | 我不觉得我工作过量 休斯医生 |
[20:47] | You can speak with the chief’s office. | 你可以去找局长 |
[20:48] | My performance review speaks for itself. | 我的工作表现说明一切 |
[20:51] | But that’s only part of the equation. | 但那只是一方面 |
[20:53] | You need to learn how to disconnect from work. | 你需要学会放下工作 |
[20:56] | It will benefit your health and your ability to do the job. | 这对你的健康和工作胜任力都有帮助 |
[21:00] | You can’t continue on like this and you know it. | 你不能再这样下去了 你自己心里也清楚 |
[21:04] | Now, come back to my office | 现在还是先回我办公室吧 |
[21:08] | and have a seat, please. | 去坐一坐 请 |
[21:13] | I told you, I prefer to stand. | 我说过了 我更喜欢站着 |
[21:17] | Pretty sure you know how this goes, Miles. | 你应该很清楚流程吧 迈尔斯 |
[21:19] | We already got you on an outstanding warrant for domestic battery, | 我们已经查出你有张家庭暴力的逮捕令还未执行 |
[21:22] | and that’s before we talk about the illicit drug operation | 更别提这次非法运毒行动了 |
[21:24] | you and your muscle are knee-deep in. | 你还有你的打手脱不了干系 |
[21:25] | But let’s face it, neither one of you is who we’re after. | 不过说实话 我们想要的人不是你们 |
[21:28] | We want your source. | 我们想要给你货的人 |
[21:29] | Ultimately, we want The King. | 说到头 我们要的是国王 |
[21:30] | Be smart and work with us. | 放聪明点 跟我们合作 |
[21:31] | The other option is two hots and a cot. | 不然 我们就只能请你吃牢饭了 |
[21:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | But look, if I’m gonna help you, man, | 但是话说在前面 如果我帮你们 |
[21:38] | I’m not going to jail, okay? | 我就不用蹲号子 行吗 |
[21:41] | Where have I heard that before? | 这话我是不是听谁说过 |
[21:42] | Look, my sister needs me. | 我还有妹妹要照顾 |
[21:44] | I can’t do the time, man. | 我不能坐牢 |
[21:46] | Then start sharing. | 那就快交代 |
[21:47] | Every word is gonna help dig you out of the hole you’re in. | 你说的每个字都会帮你逃出你自己跳进的这个坑 |
[21:54] | All right, this is the deal. | 好吧 那就这么说定了 |
[21:57] | I wasn’t gonna meet up with my usual source today. | 我今天本来不是去见平常给我供货的人 |
[22:00] | I was gonna pick up another haul, but this time, | 我是准备再拉一批货 不过这次 |
[22:02] | I was actually gonna get a face-to-face with The King himself. | 我会和国王本人碰头 |
[22:07] | Word on the street is he doesn’t do meetups | 道上说他不和运毒的 |
[22:09] | with runners or button men. | 或者小喽啰见面 |
[22:11] | That’s why he’s been so elusive, and hard to ID. | 所以他才这么神出鬼没 很难查出他的身份 |
[22:13] | I don’t even know what he looks like. | 我连他长什么样子都不知道 |
[22:15] | It’s go-betweens I’ve been doing business with. | 一直是有个中间人和我交易 |
[22:17] | But I figure I’ve been running | 但我猜是因为这三年来 |
[22:19] | his product so well these last three years, | 他的货我一直卖得很好 |
[22:21] | he was calling me down from Fresno to talk expansion. | 他想把我从弗雷斯诺叫来谈扩张 |
[22:24] | Just so I’ve got this straight, you were set to meet up | 我明白了 你们约好了 |
[22:26] | with The King himself today? | 今天和国王本人见面 |
[22:28] | That’s why I brought muscle. | 所以我才请了个打手 |
[22:29] | I was gonna bring my new business partner, too. | 我还准备带上我的新合伙人 |
[22:32] | But I’m guessing Ally ratted me out. | 但现在看来是艾丽出卖了我 |
[22:33] | That’s why I’m in here with y’all, right? | 我就是这么进来的 对吗 |
[22:36] | Damn, I shouldn’t have trusted her ass. | 靠 就不该相信她 |
[22:40] | If our guys in custody were gonna meet with The King in person, | 如果我们抓的那些人要和国王本人见面 |
[22:42] | that means we got a chance to ID and take him down today. | 今天我们就有机会搞清他的身份并将他捉拿归案 |
[22:45] | It’s an opportunity nobody’s had in years, Luca, | 这机会可是千载难逢 卢卡 |
[22:47] | since The King’s product first started hitting the streets. | 从国王的毒品上市起都没有过 |
[22:49] | Yeah, but the meetup in Pacoima’s supposed to be in two hours, | 但是还有不到两个小时他们就应该在派科玛碰头了 |
[22:51] | which doesn’t leave us many options. | 可控的因素太少 |
[22:53] | Just one. Miles has never met The King in person. | 有一个 迈尔斯没有见过国王 |
[22:55] | It’s only been phone calls and text messages. | 他们能只有电话和短信往来 |
[22:57] | So The King doesn’t know what he looks like, either. | 所以国王也不知道他长什么样 |
[22:58] | Or his muscle. | 还有他的打手 |
[22:59] | Modern-day barons and kingpins run their operations this way | 现在大佬和老大为了隐藏身份 |
[23:02] | to keep from getting ID’d with surveillance. | 都是这么办事的 |
[23:04] | It’s usually a smart play, but it’s got one obvious weakness. | 一般情况下都比较安全 但有一个致命的弱点 |
[23:07] | One you’d like to exploit. | 你想利用这个漏洞 |
[23:08] | You want to go undercover posing as these two dudes at the meet. | 你们假扮成他们去和国王碰头 |
[23:11] | With Ally. | 还有艾丽 |
[23:11] | The King’s expecting a party of three. | 国王知道要见三个人 |
[23:13] | You’re in command. | 你来指挥 |
[23:15] | I’ll run the operation, but it’s still your call. | 我负责行动 不过还是你来决定 |
[23:17] | And you’re buying into this? | 你觉得这样可行 |
[23:18] | Tan’s right about the opportunity. | 谭说得对 这次机会难得 |
[23:19] | We might not get another chance to bring this guy down. | 我么可能不会再有这样的机会让他落网了 |
[23:21] | I don’t know about this plan, guys. | 我不是很确定 |
[23:24] | I’m the one that’s got to face up to Hicks | 行动结束后 |
[23:26] | when this is all said and done. | 去跟希克斯交代的人是我 |
[23:27] | It’s no different than being in the field, man. | 这和在现场没有区别 |
[23:30] | We just got to trust each other. To do things the right way. | 我们得相互信任 做正确的选择 |
[23:37] | Okay. Let’s put this in motion. | 好吧 开始行动吧 |
[23:39] | All right. | 好 |
[23:42] | Hey, Fowler, hold up, hold up. | 福勒 你等等 |
[23:43] | I got two of our guys going undercover | 我们有两个人要去卧底 |
[23:44] | and I want you out there with them on this. | 我要你跟他们一起行动 |
[23:47] | I, uh, I don’t typically roll out with UCs or stings. What’s the deal? | 我一般不参与卧底或设局行动 什么情况 |
[23:50] | There’s a lot going on, could get dangerous. | 突发情况有点多 可能会很危险 |
[23:52] | I want a TEMS officer there. | 我需要有一名战术医疗员在场 |
[23:54] | In case it goes bad. | 以防有警员遭遇不测 |
[23:55] | Look, it’ll be a chance for you to catch | 对你来说 这是一个 |
[23:56] | what real SWAT’s like, up close, if you’re game. | 近距离了解特警队真实生活 如果你愿意尝试 |
[23:58] | Of course. Count me in. | 当然了 算我一个 |
[24:00] | Okay, check in with Hondo, he’ll run you through the op. | 好 去找洪都 他会跟你讲一遍行动流程的 |
[24:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:10] | Kim Wagner? | 金·瓦格纳吗 |
[24:12] | I’m Annie Kay. | 我是安妮·凯 |
[24:14] | Thanks for meeting with me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[24:15] | A cop’s wife coming to talk to me. | 是警察的老婆来找我 |
[24:18] | Probably means I’m not in trouble, right? | 应该说明我没有麻烦吧 |
[24:20] | You’re not. | 没有 |
[24:22] | I was just hoping that I could talk to you about Eduardo Ortiz? | 我只是想问问能不能跟你聊聊瓦多·奥尔蒂斯 |
[24:31] | It was rough what happened to him, | 我很同情他的遭遇 |
[24:33] | getting locked up like that. | 被关了起来 |
[24:34] | We were just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[24:37] | Hung out from time to time. | 偶尔见见面 |
[24:38] | Look, I know it was six years ago… | 我知道那是六年前的事了 |
[24:42] | but he claimed that he was with you | 但他说玛莉亚·洛扎诺被害那晚 |
[24:43] | the night of Maria Lozano’s murder. | 他和你在一起 |
[24:45] | And that you could place him somewhere else that night. | 你可以证明他那晚不在现场 |
[24:47] | Do you remember that evening, or…? | 你还记得那晚的事吗 还是说… |
[24:50] | Like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[24:51] | six years. | 六年了 |
[24:52] | That’s a long time ago. | 已经过去很久了 |
[24:54] | Look, I know you had you had a different life back then. | 我知道你的生活跟那时相比发生了很多变化 |
[24:57] | Two felonies for possession with intent to distribute. | 两项重罪 持有毒品和贩毒未遂 |
[25:01] | My husband’s guess is that Ortiz might have been trying | 我丈夫猜测那晚奥尔蒂斯 |
[25:03] | to score drugs from you that night. | 是准备在你手上购买毒品 |
[25:04] | Right. Well, let’s say you’re in the ballpark. | 就当你说对了 |
[25:08] | Then you get why I couldn’t come forward six years ago. | 你应该能理解六年前我为什么不能出来作证了 |
[25:10] | Because going on record as Ortiz’s alibi | 因为为奥尔蒂斯做不在场证明 |
[25:12] | would’ve incriminated you. | 会证实自己有罪 |
[25:14] | I had to look out for me, you know? | 我总得为自己考虑吧 |
[25:18] | I feel bad he got locked up, but what was I gonna do? | 很抱歉他被关起来了 但我又能怎么做 |
[25:20] | I would’ve just been trading places with him. | 那样坐牢的就是我了 |
[25:24] | You know, the statute of limitations is up | 你六年前可能犯下罪行的 |
[25:26] | on what you might’ve done six years ago, | 诉讼时效已经过了 |
[25:29] | so coming forward now won’t get you in trouble. | 现在站出来作证不会给自己带来麻烦 |
[25:32] | Uh, what’s your deal, lady? What do you want from me? | 女士 你有什么意图 你想让我做什么 |
[25:35] | If the truth really backs his alibi, | 这个不在场证明是真的 |
[25:36] | then I think it’s time you get on the record, make a statement. | 我觉得你可以为他出庭作证了 |
[25:40] | Then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[25:41] | I’m not a lawyer, so I can’t say for certain, | 我不是律师 所以我不能确定 |
[25:44] | but I do know that you’ll have done right by Ortiz. | 但我知道这样做能还奥尔蒂斯公平 |
[25:48] | Is that what you’re here for? | 你来就是为了这件事 |
[25:50] | ‘Cause you and your husband want to do right by Eddie? | 因为你和你丈夫想还艾迪一个公平 |
[25:53] | Seems like a pretty good reason to me. | 我觉得应该这么做 |
[25:57] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[26:00] | Tan. | 谭 |
[26:02] | Back on Vice, | 以前在风化组的时候 |
[26:04] | were you always this eager to go undercover? | 你也这么想去做卧底吗 |
[26:06] | I was, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:07] | Part of me still misses the work. | 我还是挺怀念那份工作的 |
[26:10] | Coming up through the ranks, | 在警察这条路上一路摸爬滚打 |
[26:11] | I always had to go the extra mile, | 我总是要格外努力 |
[26:13] | prove to everyone I could handle anything. | 向所有人证明我无所不能 |
[26:15] | Best way to stand out meant embracing the danger. | 让自己脱颖而出的最佳方法就是无视危险 |
[26:18] | At a certain point, I realized I liked it and wanted more of it. | 不知什么时候 我发现我喜欢这样 想继续 |
[26:22] | But that ain’t who you are now. | 但是现在的你已经不一样了 |
[26:23] | SWAT trained the bad habits out of you. | 特警队的训练让你丢掉了这个坏习惯 |
[26:25] | I thought so, but Ally… | 我本也是这么想的 但是艾丽… |
[26:28] | still knows how to get in my head, | 知道怎么让我着她的道 |
[26:30] | make me think there’s more to prove. | 激起了我想证明自己的欲望 |
[26:31] | She knows how to push the right buttons | 她知道怎么对你的胃口 |
[26:33] | because she likes taking risks, too. | 因为她也喜欢冒险 |
[26:34] | Probably why we made such a good team back in the day. | 可能也是为什么我们之前搭档那么默契 |
[26:36] | Okay. But who you were back then, | 好吧 但现在的你 |
[26:38] | is that the person you want to be now? | 还和过去一样吗 |
[26:39] | No. | 不 |
[26:41] | I want to be a good teammate, | 我想成为一名出色的队员 |
[26:44] | a good husband, | 称职的丈夫 |
[26:45] | and one day, uh, I want to be a good father. | 等到某一天 我还想成为一名优秀的父亲 |
[26:48] | Then you got to focus and get your head straight, permanent. | 那你需要专注 永远保持头脑清醒 |
[26:52] | We both do. | 我们都是如此 |
[26:53] | There’s a lot riding on us now, man. | 现在我们身上背负着很多责任 |
[27:07] | 30-David to Command, we got eyes on Hondo, | 30D呼叫指挥官 我们正紧盯着洪都 |
[27:09] | Tan and Ally in the SUV. | 谭和艾丽的SUV |
[27:10] | They’re about three minutes out from the Pacoima meetup location. | 他们大约还有三分钟到达派科玛的碰头地点 |
[27:13] | Okay, copy that, Deac. | 好 收到 迪肯 |
[27:15] | How does that feel? Being referred to as “command”? | 感觉如何 被叫”指挥官” |
[27:17] | Yeah, well, I’m not planning on getting used to it. | 我可没打算习惯这个称呼 |
[27:20] | You should. It suits you. | 你应该考虑考虑 很适合你 |
[27:25] | Doesn’t seem like the kind of place | 看起来不像是 |
[27:26] | I’d picture a kingpin doing a meetup. | 一个头目跟别人见面的地方 |
[27:28] | No, but this guy’s underground so much, | 对 但这个人行事这么隐蔽 |
[27:31] | maybe he’s cautious about where he pops up. | 或许他对露面的地点很谨慎 |
[27:42] | TEMS-36 to Command, Hondo, Tan and Ally | 战术医疗员36呼叫指挥官 洪都 谭和艾丽 |
[27:44] | are at the meetup location. | 已到达碰头地点 |
[27:45] | Parked around the corner. | 我已在街角附近停车 |
[27:45] | Eyes on the them via mounted dashcam. | 通过行车记录仪看着他们 |
[27:47] | Place looks abandoned. | 这地方看起来没人住 |
[27:48] | This is the address The King texted Miles. | 这里就是国王发给迈尔斯的地址 |
[27:50] | You got any guesses on what this guy looks like? | 你们知道这家伙大概长什么样吗 |
[27:56] | Maybe one of them? | 也许是他们中的一人 |
[27:59] | Hey, what’s good? | 你们好 |
[28:01] | Which one of you is The King? | 哪个是”国王” |
[28:02] | Depends. Which one of you is Miles? | 再说吧 哪个是迈尔斯 |
[28:05] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[28:06] | You’re not what I was expecting. | 你跟我想的有点不一样 |
[28:07] | Well, the feeling’s mutual. | 同感 |
[28:08] | Your muscle, your new business partner. | 这是你的保镖 这是你的合伙人 |
[28:12] | Think I know who’s who. | 应该没猜错吧 |
[28:13] | That’s Jackson, this is Ally. | 这是杰克森 艾丽 |
[28:16] | So which one of you’s in charge? | 你们谁说了算 |
[28:19] | Okay, hey, hey. Take it easy. You knew we’d come packing. | 放轻松 我们只是来拿货的 |
[28:21] | Hey, no guns, | 不能带枪 |
[28:23] | no phones on any of youwhere we’re going. | 到那去也不能带手机 |
[28:25] | Yeah? Where we headed? | 是吗 去哪 |
[28:25] | – Not too far. – Why? | -不远 -为什么 |
[28:26] | Because neither one of these guys is The King. | 因为他们都不是国王 |
[28:34] | 30-David to Command. Do we move in? | 30D队呼叫指挥部 需要我们介入吗 |
[28:37] | – You, too. – Give me a minute, Deac. | -还有你 -等等 迪肯 |
[28:39] | You done copping a feel? | 你摸够了吗 |
[28:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:43] | In the back. | 你们坐后面 |
[28:44] | My mama always told me never to accept rides from strangers. | 我妈说过 永远不要上陌生人的车 |
[28:46] | Look, you come with us or not at all. | 你要来就来 不来拉倒 |
[28:48] | We’ve got our own ride. | 我们自己会开车 |
[28:49] | Now, listen, | 听着 |
[28:51] | The King’s got a schedule to keep. | “国王”很忙的 |
[28:53] | For that kind of money, | 看在这么多钱的份上 |
[28:55] | he can give us a minute. | 等等我们也无妨 |
[29:00] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[29:06] | We still go without cell trackers? | 不带上手机追踪器吗 |
[29:09] | 20-Squad’s got eyes on us. | 20队能看见我们 |
[29:11] | We can confirm The King’s identity, | 我们可以确认”国王”的身份 |
[29:13] | leave the site with his product | 带着他的货走 |
[29:15] | and let the cavalry roll in. | 然后等后援来接应我们 |
[29:16] | The risk is there… | 有风险 |
[29:19] | but it’s worth the reward. | 但值得 |
[29:21] | We’re blind here now. | 现在我们看不到现场了 |
[29:22] | We can move in, arrest these two guys. | 现在可以介入 逮捕那两个人 |
[29:24] | Look, even if we flip them, we don’t ID The King. | 如果我们拿下他们 就无法确认”国王”的身份 |
[29:27] | We lose our opportunity. | 以后也不会再有机会了 |
[29:28] | 30-David to Command, I’m asking again, | 30D队呼叫指挥部 我在问一遍 |
[29:30] | do we move in? | 我们要介入吗 |
[29:31] | Negative. Let it play out. | 不 先静观其变 |
[29:34] | Hondo knows what he’s doing. I trust the team. | 洪都有分寸 我相信小队 |
[29:37] | Tan. | 谭 |
[29:40] | If things do pop off, do you know Ally’s got your back? | 如果事情失控 艾丽会帮你吗 |
[29:46] | Lot of history there. | 不好说 |
[29:49] | Your thing is, always trust your gut, right? | 你不是说要永远相信自己的直觉吗 |
[29:53] | So yeah, I do. | 所以我信她 |
[29:56] | All right. | 好 |
[29:58] | Let’s do this thing. | 来吧 |
[29:59] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[30:09] | 30-David to Command, | 30D队呼叫指挥部 |
[30:11] | we pulled off the Talavera exit onto Nordhoff. | 我们从塔拉韦拉出口下了高速来到了诺德霍夫 |
[30:19] | No place to go around, | 没有路可以绕 |
[30:20] | can’t get onto the sidewalk to catch up. | 也不能走人行道追 |
[30:22] | Well, that’s probably a blessing. | 也许是好事 |
[30:24] | Anyone watching would see us. | 那样监视的人会发现我们的 |
[30:25] | We’re gonna lose them. | 我们要跟丢了 |
[30:28] | Come on… | 快点 |
[30:31] | 30-David to Command, we’ve fallen behind, | 30D队呼叫指挥部 我们落后了 |
[30:32] | but we still got eyes on the vehicle. | 车还在视线范围内 |
[30:35] | Looks like Deacon and Fowler | 看上去迪肯和福勒 |
[30:36] | are tailing them up into the foothills. | 跟着他们进了山 |
[30:38] | There’s nothing north of there except RV parks | 那里北部只有房车公园和 |
[30:40] | and the Angel City Landfill. | 天使城垃圾填埋场 |
[30:42] | Gives lookouts a better view, | 那里视野开阔 |
[30:43] | staring down at the whole valley. | 可以俯瞰整个山谷 |
[30:43] | They’ll see backup coming a mile off. | 千米之外就能看到我们的后援 |
[30:45] | Means Deacon and Fowler may get spotted. | 也就是说迪肯和福勒可能会被发现 |
[30:47] | Do we send backup and the chopper in now? | 现在要派后援和直升机过去吗 |
[30:49] | Intercept the camper? | 拦截房车 |
[30:50] | No. | 不 |
[30:53] | Hold support units and the chopper on standby. | 让后援和直升机待命 |
[30:56] | We keep the undercover op going. | 继续卧底行动 |
[31:07] | There. I see the camper. | 那儿 我看见房车了 |
[31:08] | Nine o’clock. There’s a lookout just past the front gate | 九点钟方向 前门的树下 |
[31:11] | under a tree. | 有人盯梢 |
[31:12] | All right. We got to go back around. | 好 我们从后面绕过去 |
[31:14] | 30-David to Command, Hondo, Tan and Ally | 30D队呼叫指挥部 洪都 谭和艾丽 |
[31:16] | are in the Silver Springs RV park. | 都在银泉房车房车公园 |
[31:32] | Let’s go. Move. | 我们走 |
[31:36] | We can’t drive up. | 我们不能开上去 |
[31:38] | That guy will see us. | 他会发现我们的 |
[31:40] | We’ll go down the street, approach on foot. | 我们开到街尾 走过去 |
[31:42] | What, we’re not calling for backup first? | 我们不先呼叫后援吗 |
[31:43] | No. Can’t risk blowing Hondo and Tan’s cover. | 不行 不能暴露洪都和谭的卧底身份 |
[31:46] | We are the backup. | 我们就是后援 |
[31:54] | Y’all sit tight. | 坐着等 |
[31:55] | He’ll be out in a minute. | 他一会儿就出来 |
[31:57] | You getting that rush again? | 心里是不是又有那种痒痒的感觉了 |
[31:59] | You used to live for this. | 你以前可是为这个而活的 |
[32:01] | This really the kind of thing you still live for? | 你现在还在追求这个吗 |
[32:03] | Cool it, you two. | 你们俩别斗嘴了 |
[32:06] | 30-David to Command. | 30D呼叫指挥部 |
[32:08] | We’re approaching the camper and the meetup location on foot. | 我们正徒步靠近房车和接头地点 |
[32:10] | Okay, copy that. We’ll hold backup for your signal. | 好的 收到 你们发信号我们再派增援 |
[32:12] | Chopper’s in the air circling two miles from you. | 直升机在两英里距离外盘旋待命 |
[32:14] | We’re still good. Once the handoff goes down and Hondo and Tan leave, | 情况依旧良好 只要交完货 洪都和谭离开 |
[32:17] | the cavalry can roll in. | 就让增援进场抓人 |
[32:20] | It’s tough without eyes on this or ears inside. | 看不到和听不到里面的情况实在很难办 |
[32:23] | Honestly, I don’t know how Hicks does it, either. | 真的 我也不知道希克斯怎么做到的 |
[32:24] | – Does what? – The waiting. | -做到什么 -一直等待 |
[32:26] | Look, it’s not about the waiting. | 听着 与等待无关 |
[32:28] | It’s about believing, in the team. | 关键是信任 信任团队 |
[32:34] | Long drive down from Fresno, Miles. | 从弗雷斯诺大老远过来 迈尔斯 |
[32:38] | How about a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[32:40] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[32:42] | Long drive back. | 开车回去还有好一段路 |
[32:43] | That’s right, you said you had a family issue to get back to? | 也对 你之前说因为家里有事要处理吗 |
[32:45] | Is that right? | 是不是这样 |
[32:47] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[32:47] | A sick parent, was it? | 父母有人生病 是不是 |
[32:50] | No. Thankfully not. | 不 万幸并不是 |
[32:52] | That’s right, your sister. | 哦对了 是你妹妹 |
[32:56] | Just making sure. | 就是确认一下 |
[33:00] | There’s our camper. 11 o’clock, about a hundred feet. | 房车在那 11点方向 大约三十米开外 |
[33:05] | Well, I figured you asked me out here to talk expansion, so… | 你叫我来是要谈业务拓展 所以… |
[33:09] | let’s chat. | 谈吧 |
[33:11] | I blame my father for getting me into this business. | 是我父亲带我入了这行 |
[33:16] | How about you, Miles? | 你呢 迈尔斯 |
[33:20] | Well, I guess you could say my pops tried to talk me out of it. | 我老爸一直都在劝我不要干这行 |
[33:23] | Well, you should’ve listened to him. | 那你应该听他的话 |
[33:24] | This can be a costly endeavor. | 干这行可能要付出高昂的代价 |
[33:27] | Especially when you realize someone’s been | 尤其当你意识到 |
[33:28] | stealing from you right under your nose. | 有人在鼻子底下偷你东西的时候 |
[33:30] | Like who? | 比如谁呢 |
[33:32] | I asked you down here today | 我今天让你来这 |
[33:33] | because there’s more of my product on the streets in L.A. And SoCal. | 是因为洛杉矶和南加州街头我的货越来越多 |
[33:38] | It’s got my brand name on it, but I had it tested. | 打着我的牌子 但我检测过了 |
[33:41] | Turns out, it’s not quite the same. | 并不是我的东西 |
[33:44] | It’s been modified. | 货被人动过 |
[33:45] | Well, you know how the game goes. You become the top brand, | 这行你也知道 一旦做出了品牌 |
[33:47] | you’re always gonna have imposters, | 总会有假冒伪劣出现 |
[33:49] | slapping your good name on their inferior product. | 挂羊头卖狗肉 |
[33:51] | Yeah, except my inside source says different. | 对 但我调查到不是这样的 |
[33:57] | It says you’ve been diluting my supply, | 我查到是你一直在稀释我的货 |
[34:00] | cutting it with some other crap, | 掺杂质 |
[34:02] | and then trading on my good name. | 然后打着我的牌子卖 |
[34:04] | You’re slinging weaker product | 你卖着水货 |
[34:05] | and keeping all the extra proceeds for yourself. | 还把额外的收益全收入自己荷包 |
[34:09] | And who’s spitting that nonsense? | 这谣言是谁传出来的 |
[34:12] | Well, according to his phone calls and his texts, | 是从他的电话记录和短信里知道的 |
[34:15] | he works as your muscle. | 也就是你的保镖 |
[34:35] | Here you go, Jackson. | 给你 杰克逊 |
[34:38] | It’s on you now. | 现在看你了 |
[34:40] | Kill Miles. We’ll make sure no one ever finds the body. | 杀了迈尔斯 我们保证没人能找到他的尸体 |
[34:43] | Don’t exactly remember this being part of the equation. | 之前可没有说好有这出 |
[34:46] | It’s simple math. | 很好选 |
[34:48] | You do it or we kill you both. | 动手 不然我就杀了你们俩 |
[34:51] | What’s it gonna be? | 你选哪个 |
[35:04] | Can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[35:06] | There’s got to be another way. | 一定还有其他方法 |
[35:09] | Kill them both or die. | 杀了他们两人 要么死的就是你 |
[35:12] | What do you say to going into business together, huh? | 然后我们两个做生意 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:13] | Just the two of us, then? What do you say? | 就我们两人 你认为如何 |
[35:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:20] | Lookout is patrolling now. | 望风的人开始巡视了 |
[35:22] | Let’s move. | 咱们行动 |
[35:48] | LAPD. Drop your weapon. | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[35:49] | Now! Do it now! | 快 现在照做 |
[36:17] | Ally, come on. | 艾丽 跟我走 |
[36:20] | – Right here. Hey, you okay? – Yeah. | -我来了 你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:40] | Go. | 追 |
[36:42] | Fowler, stay here. Deacon, you’re with me. Move. | 福勒留在这 迪肯跟我走 行动 |
[36:46] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:47] | All right, I got you. | 好 我来看下伤势 |
[36:54] | Stay down! You’re under arrest. | 趴下别动 你被捕了 |
[37:00] | You’re not Miles. | 你不是迈尔斯 |
[37:01] | No, I’m not. And you ain’t no king. | 不 我不是 你也不是什么国王 |
[37:05] | 30-David to Command. | 30D报告指挥部 |
[37:07] | Hondo, Tan and Ally are safe. | 洪都 谭和艾丽安全无恙 |
[37:09] | Show us Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[37:10] | Yeah! Team got it done. | 太棒了 团队力量 |
[37:14] | Think you had a pretty big hand in this. | 你也功不可没 |
[37:20] | All right, um, so, uh, now what? | 好吧 那现在要怎么样 |
[37:24] | You want me to do some kind of, uh, 12-step program? | 要我来个十二步疗程吗 |
[37:26] | No, just one. Take a vacation. | 不 一步就够 去休个假 |
[37:29] | It might help you move away from this loss. | 休假也许能帮你走出失去至亲的情绪 |
[37:33] | Barb passed nine years ago. | 小芭九年前过世的 |
[37:34] | And you haven’t given yourself the time to properly grieve,have you? | 但你没有给自己时间去哀悼 对吗 |
[37:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:41] | Maybe I haven’t. I don’t know. | 也许没有吧 我不知道 |
[37:44] | You’ve been avoiding it. | 你一直在回避这个问题 |
[37:45] | Given how importantshe was to you, I can understand why. | 因为这对你非常重要 所以我能理解 |
[37:50] | So, I’m assuming you’re not gonna sign off on me | 所以我猜在我回来之前 |
[37:52] | until I return, then? | 你都不会签字 对吗 |
[37:54] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[37:55] | But if you like, when you get back, | 但是如果你想的话 你回来的时候 |
[37:57] | we can continue these sessions. | 我们可以继续做心理辅导 |
[37:59] | Well, we’ll see. | 到时看吧 |
[38:02] | Sure. All right. | 好 行吧 |
[38:13] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[38:14] | You don’t have to thank me. It’s my job. | 不用谢我 这是我的本职工作 |
[38:17] | Yeah, but there’s doing your job and… | 是啊 但有人做了本职工作 |
[38:23] | …then there’s making a difference. | 就有人需要做出改变 |
[38:29] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[38:32] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我只是想和你道歉 |
[38:33] | I set all this in motion from the get-go, | 这事因我而起 |
[38:36] | put us in a real tough spot. | 是我害大家陷入了险境 |
[38:38] | No, the situation back there’s on me, Tan. | 不 刚才的事是我的错 谭 |
[38:40] | I assessed the risk, didn’t see how sideways it could get. | 我评估了风险 没有算到事情会失控到这种地步 |
[38:43] | Still, you know what got to me today. | 还是那句话 你知道我今天为什么这样 |
[38:46] | Won’t let it happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[38:48] | I know it won’t. | 我知道不会 |
[38:49] | But I know the past makes us who we are, | 但是我知道过去造就了今天的我们 |
[38:52] | but we also got to know when to close the book on it. | 但我们也要知道什么时候放下过去 |
[38:58] | – Hondo. – Commander. | -洪都 -指挥官 |
[39:02] | Hey. Commander, you good? | 指挥官 你没事吧 |
[39:04] | Yeah. I heard what went down today. | 我听说今天发生的事了 |
[39:05] | Sounds like you made the right calls. | 看来你做了正确的决定 |
[39:07] | How’d you like running Command? | 当指挥官的感觉如何 |
[39:09] | Not gonna lie. It had its moments. | 说实话 感觉不错 |
[39:12] | Thanks for doing it on short notice. | 谢谢你临危受命 |
[39:13] | Well, thank you for the opportunity, Commander. | 谢谢你给我的机会 指挥官 |
[39:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:18] | Hey, yo, now, there’s the real big shot. | 风云人物来了 |
[39:21] | You did great out there for us. | 刚才你帮了我们大忙 |
[39:23] | Thanks. Well, thanks for bringing me in. | 谢谢 谢谢你让我参与 |
[39:25] | It was, it was nice to get a feel for it. | 感觉很好 |
[39:27] | Yeah, well, Deac says you got what it takes | 迪肯说特警队的工作 |
[39:28] | to do real SWAT work. | 你胜任有余 |
[39:29] | Well, you’re the one who gave me the chance, so… | 是你给了我机会 |
[39:33] | It means a lot to me. | 所以对我来说很重要 |
[39:34] | So now get through the rest of SWAT Academy, | 现在好好完成反恐特警队警校的其余课程 |
[39:36] | and make it an everyday occurrence, all right? | 让每一天都这样好吗 |
[39:37] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[39:44] | Our last case in the bag. | 我们最后一次合作完美收官 |
[39:47] | Thanks for your help back there. | 谢谢你刚才帮我 |
[39:49] | Hope that’s not too bad. | 希望伤势不严重 |
[39:51] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 有什么场面是我应付不来的 |
[39:53] | Not sure how viable I’ll be as an informant now, though. | 但是我不确定我现在是否还能做线人 |
[39:57] | Word’s gonna get out about me. | 我的事已经传出去了 |
[39:59] | To be honest, it’s not like I got a ton of options. | 老实说 反正我也没有太多的选择 |
[40:01] | Well, going straight’s still on the table. Just saying. | 还是可以改邪归正的 只是这么一说 |
[40:04] | The DA’s office unofficially says “Thank you.” | 地检官办公室非正式地和你和你说声谢谢 |
[40:07] | And the charges against you have been dropped. | 指控你的罪名已经撤销了 |
[40:08] | – You’re free to go. – Stay out of trouble, okay? | -你可以走了 -别再惹麻烦了 |
[40:11] | Can you make sure she gets home safe? | 你能确保她安全到家吗 |
[40:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:15] | I guess that’s your way of saying… | 看来你是想说… |
[40:17] | Goodbye. Yeah. | 再见 对 |
[40:19] | Got to get home to my wife. | 要回家陪老婆 |
[40:25] | Whatever you end up doing, stay safe. | 以后不管做什么 都要注意安全 |
[40:28] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[40:44] | Ortiz really is innocent. | 奥尔蒂斯真的是无辜的 |
[40:46] | We don’t, we don’t know that for sure. | 现在下结论还太早 |
[40:47] | If Kim’s statement places him across town | 如果金能证明 |
[40:50] | from the scene of the crime, | 案发时他在市另一边 |
[40:51] | – then… – Yeah, but that’s just her word. | -那… -但只是她的一面之词 |
[40:52] | She has no way to-to prove | 她根本没法证明 |
[40:53] | that she and Ortiz were actually together | 玛莉亚·洛扎诺遇害当时 |
[40:55] | at the time of Maria Lozano’s murder. | 她和奥尔蒂斯真的在一起 |
[40:57] | And she said that they were friends. | 而且她说他们是朋友 |
[40:59] | I mean, she-she could be lying for him. | 她有可能在替他掩饰 |
[41:02] | I thought I was the cynical one. | 还以为比较悲观的人是我 |
[41:06] | Look, overturning a plea deal is nearly impossible. | 推翻认罪协议几乎是不可能的 |
[41:09] | Yes. Nearly impossible. | 是 但也不是完全没有可能 |
[41:12] | We both know this has been weighing on you, | 我们俩都知道你一直把这事挂在心上 |
[41:14] | and we have a real chance to do something here. | 而我们现在有机会做点什么了 |
[41:16] | I just don’t think we need to give up yet. | 我只是觉得我们还没到放弃的时候 |
[41:18] | – Okay? – It’s just… | -好吗 -只是… |
[41:20] | Sometimes I wonder if it’s truly possible to-to right a wrong. | 有时我也会想是不是真的有机会拨乱反正 |
[41:27] | Well, let’s find out together. | 那我们就一起去寻找答案吧 |
[41:31] | All right. I like the sound of that. | 好 这话我喜欢听 |
[41:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |