时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who’s this Eduardo Ortiz guy? | 这个瓦多·奥尔蒂斯是谁 |
[00:04] | He’s just a guy that I arrested a bunch of years back. | 只是我几年前逮捕的一个人 |
[00:06] | Claims he’s innocent. | 声称自己是无辜的 |
[00:07] | We both know this has been weighing on you, | 你我都知道这事一直困扰着你 |
[00:09] | and we have a real chance to do something. | 现在有机会做点什么 |
[00:10] | Sometimes I wonder if it’s truly possible to right a wrong. | 有时我也会想是不是真的有机会拨乱反正 |
[00:13] | Well, let’s find out together. | 那我们就一起去寻找答案吧 |
[00:15] | 17-year-old young man | 17岁少年 |
[00:17] | Raymont Harris was accidentally shot and seriously injured. | 雷蒙特·哈里斯意外中枪 伤情严重 |
[00:20] | You were the one that saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[00:21] | You’re the type of kid that I promised myself | 你就是我立志 |
[00:23] | I would always try to protect. | 会永远保护的那种孩子 |
[00:25] | Ah, there he is, my future Bruin. | 他在这 未来的冰球冠军 |
[00:27] | Ah, UCLA, baby. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[00:29] | Hank St. John. | 汉克·圣约翰 |
[00:30] | – I go by Saint. – Saint and I were in | -大家都叫我圣人 -我和圣人 |
[00:31] | the Panthers together back in the day. | 从前都是黑豹党的 |
[00:33] | You may have them fooled, but not me. | 你骗得过他们 但骗不了我 |
[00:35] | It’s only gonna take one mistake | 只要行差踏错一步 |
[00:36] | for the LAPD to come knocking on your door. | 洛城警局就会找上你 |
[00:38] | And I’ll be watching you. | 我会一直盯着你 |
[00:39] | Take care, Sergeant. | 保重 警司 |
[00:50] | Yo, quit slacking. | 别偷懒了 |
[00:51] | We got to get it all out by 8:00. | 得在八点前搞定 |
[00:53] | We can’t take five minutes anymore? | 再歇五分钟都不行吗 |
[00:55] | We’ve been pulling an all-nighter. | 我们一直在通宵干活 |
[00:56] | You want to tell the boss why his package is late? | 你想向老板解释包裹为什么迟了吗 |
[01:00] | How many more bottles we got to fill? | 还要装多少瓶 |
[01:03] | Another 50 or so. | 再装50瓶左右吧 |
[01:05] | Least they could do is send us some more help. | 至少多派点人来帮我们啊 |
[01:08] | Yeah, well, we here now. | 是啊 事已至此 |
[01:13] | LAPD! Stay on the ground! | 洛城警局 不许动 |
[01:15] | LAPD! Don’t move! | 洛城警局 不许动 |
[01:16] | Get on the ground! Hands! | 跪下 举起手来 |
[01:19] | I got a rabbit headed to the three side! | 一名嫌疑人向后门逃窜 |
[01:20] | – Luca, Code 4? – Yeah, Code 4! | -卢卡 需要增援吗 -无需增援 |
[01:23] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[01:23] | Hands where we can see them! | 举起手来 |
[01:29] | Now that you’re on the ground, stay there. | 躺下就别动了 |
[01:37] | Maybe this will jog your memory. | 也许这能唤醒你的记忆 |
[01:39] | When was the last time you saw Saint? | 你最后一次见圣人是什么时候 |
[01:43] | There’s at least 500 grand worth of drugs | 你们这个窝点里的毒品 |
[01:44] | in that stash house. | 至少价值五十万 |
[01:46] | That’s a minimum of five years, plus fines. | 意味着至少五年监禁 外加罚款 |
[01:48] | You willing to take the fall for Saint on that? | 你真想为圣人代罪吗 |
[01:51] | Lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[01:54] | Stevens, | 史蒂文斯 |
[01:55] | get this punk out of here. | 把这小子带走 |
[02:00] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[02:01] | Stash house buddies aren’t talking. | 毒窝嫌犯不肯开口 |
[02:02] | I hope you found something useful. | 希望你能找到有用的东西 |
[02:04] | My guys are still going through the evidence, | 我的人还在检查证据 |
[02:05] | but it looks like mostly illegal prescription pills. | 大多是非法处方药 |
[02:08] | Small amounts of fentanyl and heroin, too. | 还有少量芬太尼和海洛因 |
[02:10] | Just like the two stash houses last week, | 就像上周的两个毒窝一样 |
[02:11] | but nothing to tie ’em to Saint. | 但没有证据指向圣人 |
[02:13] | Look, GND’s happy to play along, | 帮派缉毒科很乐意配合 |
[02:14] | it’s always good to get drugs off the streets, | 清除毒品总是好的 |
[02:16] | but if you’re right | 但如果你确定 |
[02:17] | about this Saint guy being behind all this… | 幕后黑手是圣人 |
[02:18] | I am. | 我确定 |
[02:20] | If you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[02:22] | we haven’t found any evidence to confirm it. | 我们还没能找到证据来证实 |
[02:24] | Call me if you get any new leads. | 有新线索给我打电话 |
[02:31] | Let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[02:32] | Here we go! | 加油 |
[02:34] | Cabrera! | 卡布雷拉 |
[02:35] | Come on, Tatum, let’s go! | 来 塔特姆 加油 |
[02:37] | Oh! It’s the Red Team by a nose! | 红队以微弱优势获胜 |
[02:40] | That is our best cadet relay time to date. | 这是迄今为止最棒的学员接力赛 |
[02:43] | Nicely done. | 做得不错 |
[02:44] | Way to dig deep at the end, Cabrera! | 最后一刻冲得真棒 卡布雷拉 |
[02:47] | All right, bring it in! | 过来 |
[02:50] | Yeah, guys! Nice job. | 伙计们 不错 |
[02:52] | But not out of the woods yet. | 但先别放松警惕 |
[02:53] | Now, as you know, we’ve made some changes | 众所周知 特警队学员的训练方案 |
[02:55] | to the SWAT Academy training regimen. | 最近有了一些变动 |
[02:57] | Having said that, we’ve decided to bring back | 也就是说 我们决定恢复 |
[02:59] | one of the toughest SWAT challenges there is. | 特警队中最难的挑战之一 |
[03:02] | The SWAT Recruit Talent Show. | 特警队才艺表演 |
[03:04] | Oh, don’t look so relieved. | 先别松口气 |
[03:06] | You have until tonight to pick a talent | 你们必须在今晚前挑一项才艺 |
[03:08] | and then perform it in front of your SWAT peers. | 在你的特警队同学面前表演 |
[03:10] | Singing, dancing, juggling, sword swallowing, | 唱歌 跳舞 杂耍 吞剑 |
[03:14] | impressions- it’s all fair game. | 模仿秀 都可以拿出来演 |
[03:15] | Look, even if it’s a terrible, terrible talent, | 即使是个非常非常糟糕的才艺 |
[03:17] | we just want to see commitment to the performance, yeah? | 我们也希望看到你们用心投入表演 好吗 |
[03:21] | Alright, dismissed | 解散 |
[03:25] | Great idea bringing back the talent show, Deac. | 恢复才艺秀太棒了 迪肯 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I thought it might be good for team building and morale. | 我想也许会对团队建设和士气有好处 |
[03:30] | I still remember that kick-ass Frisbee routine you did with Champ. | 我还记得你和冠军的飞盘表演呢 太厉害了 |
[03:32] | And you crushed that air guitar solo a few years back, | 几年前你那单人空气吉他秀也很牛 |
[03:35] | and you weren’t even supposed to perform. | 而且根本不该你上场 |
[03:36] | I can’t keep that kind of talent in a cage. | 这么好的才华怎么能埋没 |
[03:37] | You just got to let it fly. | 一定要大展身手 |
[03:39] | You know, I think we can all agree that no one will top | 我想大家都会同意 |
[03:41] | Rocker’s rendition of “My Heart Will Go On.” | 洛克那首《我心依旧》无人能及吧 |
[03:44] | Unfortunately, it still haunts my dreams. | 我现在都还会做噩梦呢 |
[03:46] | Hey, I’ll catch up with you guys in a bit, okay? | 我们回头再聊 |
[03:55] | Hey, awesome job on the relay. | 接力赛干得漂亮 |
[03:57] | Bring that kind of intensity to the talent show, | 把那种专注度带到才艺秀上 |
[03:59] | you’re gonna kill it. | 你会不得了的 |
[04:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:01] | So what talent are you thinking of showcasing? I got it. | 你打算表演什么才艺呢 我知道了 |
[04:03] | I b… Uh… I bet you’re a beatboxer. | 我猜你会B-box口技吧 |
[04:07] | Come on, I won’t spoil the surprise. | 说吧 我不会透露出去的 |
[04:09] | I was, uh, thinking of skipping the talent show, actually. | 其实我有点不想参加才艺秀 |
[04:12] | Why, man? They’re always a blast. | 为什么 肯定很好玩 |
[04:14] | I don’t really like performing in front of people. | 我不喜欢在这么人面前表演 |
[04:16] | It’s more like performing in front of family, if that helps. | 应该更像是家人吧 这样想会不会好点 |
[04:19] | That actually makes it worse. | 这样的话就更不行了 |
[04:22] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[04:23] | my mom signed me up for all kinds of plays, | 我妈让我去参加各种表演 |
[04:26] | dance shows, singing competitions… | 舞蹈表演 唱歌比赛什么的 |
[04:30] | She really wanted to be a stage mom. | 她特别想当个星妈 |
[04:33] | Only problem was, I despised being in the spotlight. | 问题就在于 我很讨厌出现在聚光灯下 |
[04:37] | What, you got stage fright? | 怯场吗 |
[04:39] | I got so nervous and embarrassed… | 我会非常紧张 不知所措 |
[04:43] | I’d freeze up. | 我就僵住了 |
[04:44] | It was painful. | 非常痛苦 |
[04:47] | No offense, but I don’t really feel like putting myself | 无意冒犯 但我真的不想为个无聊的才艺秀 |
[04:49] | through that hell for a silly talent show. | 让自己受一回那样的罪 |
[04:54] | Hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[04:56] | Look. | 听着 |
[04:57] | There are gonna be moments in your SWAT career | 你特警队的生涯中会有那种 |
[04:59] | that feel terrifying. | 让你感觉很恐怖的时刻 |
[05:01] | But you got to learn to push through that fear | 但你必须克服那种恐惧 |
[05:03] | to get the job done and trust that your teammates | 把任务完成 并相信你的队友 |
[05:05] | will have your back as you do it. | 会配合你支持你 |
[05:09] | That’s really what this talent show is about. | 这才是才艺秀真正的意义所在 |
[05:12] | Just think it over. | 好好想想吧 |
[05:22] | How about, uh, as far away, yeah, as possible? | 尽量远一点吧 |
[05:24] | Oh, right ahead. | 直走 |
[05:27] | I just heard that Felicia won her school spelling bee. | 我刚听说费利西娅在学校赢了拼写比赛 |
[05:30] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 太厉害了 |
[05:32] | It sounds like your niece is turning into | 听起来你侄女现在 |
[05:33] | quite the scholar these days, Chaplain. | 变成学霸了 牧师 |
[05:35] | Oh, well, luckily, she inherited my sister’s brains. | 很幸运 她继承了我妹妹的智力 |
[05:38] | I can’t even remember to grab ketchup for my fries. | 我买薯条连番茄酱都会忘拿 |
[05:40] | I was gonna grab napkins anyway. | 反正我也要去拿餐巾纸 |
[05:42] | Be right back. | 去去就回 |
[05:55] | Aimee, we need to get inside now. | 艾米 我们得赶紧进去 |
[06:50] | Early reports indicate a single shooter opened fire | 初步报告显示一名枪手 |
[06:53] | on this hospital employee café | 在这个医院员工咖啡厅开枪 |
[06:55] | before being chased off by security guards. | 随后被警卫赶跑了 |
[06:57] | Shooter’s currently in the wind. | 枪手目前在逃 |
[06:59] | Casualties? | 伤亡情况 |
[07:00] | Two dead. Hospital administrator and a surgeon. | 两人死亡 医院的管理人员和一名外科医生 |
[07:02] | Two more seriously wounded, including the hospital chaplain. | 还有两人重伤 包括医院的牧师 |
[07:06] | What, Chaplain Adams? How bad is he? | 亚当牧师吗 他伤势如何 |
[07:08] | He took two shots to the upper torso. He’s in surgery now. | 他上身中了两枪 目前正在手术 |
[07:11] | – You know the chaplain? – Yeah. | -你认识这位牧师 -对 |
[07:12] | He’s one of the nicest people I ever met. | 我是我认识的最和善的人 |
[07:14] | Who shoots a priest? | 谁会对神父开枪呢 |
[07:15] | Well, I’m hoping St. Augustine’s Chief of Medicine | 希望圣奥古斯丁的医学主任 |
[07:17] | can shed some light on it. | 能提供些线索 |
[07:20] | Dr. Michaels. | 迈克尔斯医生 |
[07:21] | Commander Robert Hicks, LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局特警队的罗伯特·希克斯指挥官 |
[07:24] | – This is Sergeant Harrelson. – Doctor. | -这位是哈里森警司 -医生 |
[07:26] | Is there anyone that you can think of | 你能想到什么人 |
[07:28] | that would have a grudge against this hospital or its employees? | 会对医院或者员工心怀不满吗 |
[07:30] | We’re used to dealing with angry patients and their families, | 我们经常要面对愤怒的患者和他们的家属 |
[07:33] | but Fred Hill stood out. | 但弗雷德·希尔是最突出的 |
[07:36] | He’s made nonstop threats. | 他不停威胁我院 |
[07:37] | He’s had to be removed from the premises a couple of times. | 我们不得已几次将他赶离医院 |
[07:40] | I believe he’s your shooter. | 我相信枪手就是他 |
[07:41] | What’s Mr. Hill’s issue? | 希尔先生是什么情况 |
[07:42] | Hill’s son, Isaac, | 希尔的儿子 艾萨克 |
[07:44] | suffered from a rare kidney disease– ARPKD. | 患了一种罕见的肾病 常染色体隐性遗传性多囊肾 |
[07:48] | Due to the severity of Isaac’s case, | 由于艾萨克病情的严重性 |
[07:49] | the hospital transplant board couldn’t sign off | 医院的移植委员会无法批准 |
[07:52] | on a kidney transplant, | 肾脏移植 |
[07:52] | on a kidney transplant, | 肾脏移植 |
[07:53] | and Isaac died about a month ago. | 艾萨克大概在一个月前死了 |
[07:56] | It appears that Mr. Hill took his revenge | 看起来希尔先生今天的报复对象 |
[07:58] | on some of those board members today. | 是委员会的一些成员 |
[08:00] | The shooting victims were on the hospital transplant board? | 枪击受害者是医院移植委员会成员 |
[08:02] | Three of the four, including the hospital chaplain. | 这四个人里有三个人是 包括医院牧师 |
[08:05] | If Hill blames the transplant board for his son’s death, | 如果希尔将儿子的死怪在委员会头上 |
[08:08] | he could go after the other members as well. | 他可能还会对其他成员下手 |
[08:10] | We’re gonna need the names and addresses | 我们需要尽快拿到所有委员会里 |
[08:11] | of those board members ASAP. | 所有成员的名字和住址 |
[08:13] | I’m gonna put unis on the board members | 我会安排警员保护委员会成员 |
[08:15] | and put out a BOLO for Fred Hill. | 发布针对弗雷德·希尔的协查通告 |
[08:17] | All right, we’ll go to Hill’s last known address, | 我们去希尔最后的已知住址 |
[08:18] | see what we can find. | 看看有没有线索 |
[08:19] | All right. | 好 |
[08:23] | Hondo and Street found no sign of Hill at his home, | 洪都和斯特里特在希尔家中发现他的踪迹 |
[08:25] | but they found a bunch of empty gun cases and ammo boxes. | 但他们发现了一大堆空枪盒和弹药盒 |
[08:28] | Now, that kind of firepower, | 这么大的火力 |
[08:30] | there’s no chance the hospital was his only target. | 他的目标不可能只有医院 |
[08:32] | Well, we have police on all the remaining hospital board members | 我们已经派遣警力保护剩余的医院委员会成员 |
[08:34] | and an open BOLO out, | 也发布了协查通告 |
[08:35] | so when Hill resurfaces, we’ll be there to say hello. | 所以等希尔再次出现 我们马上能发现 |
[08:39] | What else were you able to dig up on him? | 你还能查到什么跟他有关的线索 |
[08:40] | Hill is a mechanical engineer with no notable priors, | 希尔是机械工程师 没什么前科 |
[08:43] | but his wife Linda died two years ago | 但他的妻子琳达两年前去世了 |
[08:46] | from the same kidney disease | 和他们的儿子艾萨克一样 |
[08:47] | that took their son Isaac’s life. | 死于同样的肾脏疾病 |
[08:49] | Hill’s social media took a pretty dark turn | 在艾萨克死后 希尔的社交媒体 |
[08:51] | after Isaac’s death– more than the added grief. | 就变得极为黑暗 而不只是悲伤 |
[08:54] | They get angrier, more erratic. | 内容变得更愤怒 更古怪 |
[08:56] | Well, losing your whole family like that, | 失去了他的整个家庭 |
[08:58] | I mean, must’ve pushed him over the edge. | 一定将他逼到极限了 |
[08:59] | Okay, I’m gonna check in with RHD | 我要和劫案凶杀专案组确认下 |
[09:01] | to see if I can I.D. any more of Hill’s targets. | 看看是否能找出更多希尔攻击目标的身份 |
[09:02] | – I’ll let you know what I hear. – All right. | -打听到消息后告诉你 -好 |
[09:09] | This is David Kay. | 我是大卫·凯 |
[09:12] | Okay, I’ll be there as soon as I can. Thank you. | 好 我尽快赶到 谢谢 |
[09:14] | Commander, I got to step away for a couple hours. | 指挥官 我得离开几个小时 |
[09:17] | – What’s up? – That was Lila’s school. | -怎么了 -莱拉学校打来的 |
[09:19] | No one came to pick her up, | 没人去接她 |
[09:20] | and they can’t get in touch with Annie. | 他们联系不上安妮 |
[09:22] | Go. And keep me updated. | 去吧 有情况告诉我 |
[09:26] | Okay. How long ago was that? | 好 那是多久之前 |
[09:30] | All right, I’ll- I’ll check back in with you later. | 好 我迟点再和你联系 |
[09:32] | Thanks for keeping me in the loop. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[09:34] | – Thank you. – You okay? | -谢谢 -你没事吧 |
[09:37] | That was the, uh, | 这是 |
[09:38] | ICU nurse from St. Augustine’s. | 圣奥古斯丁医院重症监护室的护士 |
[09:41] | Chaplain Adams is out of surgery, but, uh… | 亚当牧师已经做完手术了 但是 |
[09:45] | …he’s still in critical condition. | 还没有脱离危险 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:50] | How did you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[09:51] | We got kind of close after my liver donation surgery. | 我们是做完肝脏捐献手术后变熟的 |
[09:54] | I didn’t think you were religious. | 你不是不信教吗 |
[09:57] | When I was laid up, | 我卧床期间 |
[09:59] | that man spent hours by my bedside. | 他在我床边陪护了很久 |
[10:05] | I think he knew I was feeling lonely and scared. | 他应该知道我又孤独又害怕 |
[10:10] | We’d just talk about all kinds of things– | 我们聊各种各样的话题 |
[10:12] | family, baseball, the best dive bars. | 家庭 棒球 最好的桌球酒吧 |
[10:16] | For a priest, he’d kind of been around the block, you know? | 他真的是一位很接地气的牧师 明白吗 |
[10:21] | Religious or not, I think right now you got to believe | 无论是否信教 你现在应该要做的 |
[10:24] | Chaplain Adams will pull through. | 就是坚信亚当牧师会挺过来 |
[10:28] | Have a little faith? | 抱有一些信仰 |
[10:31] | You sound like him right now. | 你现在的语气和他一样 |
[10:35] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[10:40] | You wanted to see me, Commander? | 你想见我 指挥官 |
[10:41] | Yeah, I just got off the phone with Detective Rios. | 我刚和里奥斯警探结束通话 |
[10:43] | His guys went over every inch of that stash house | 他的手下将你今早突击的藏匿处 |
[10:45] | you hit this morning. | 彻底搜查过 |
[10:46] | They didn’t find anything to link it to Saint. | 他们没发现和圣人有关的线索 |
[10:48] | Yeah, well, it’s just a matter of time. | 找到线索只是时间问题 |
[10:50] | We’re putting a financial hurt on him, | 我们给他造成了经济损失 |
[10:51] | and he’s got to be feeling the pressure. | 他一定感受到压力了 |
[10:53] | Sooner or later, every ship springs a leak. | 他迟早会出现漏洞的 |
[10:55] | Well, I don’t disagree with that, but then, | 我不同意 但是 |
[10:57] | how do you explain this? | 这个你怎么解释 |
[11:01] | 本地商人计划与洛城警局枪击受害者 合伙开设移动杂货店业务 | |
[11:03] | Saint’s investing in Raymont Harris? | 圣人投资了雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[11:04] | Well, you obviously haven’t heard. | 你肯定还没听说 |
[11:07] | I kept in touch with him after he got shot by Buck, but… | 他被巴克开枪打中后 我有跟他保持联系 |
[11:10] | It’s only been a few months, | 不过只持续了几个月 |
[11:11] | but the last I checked, he was studying at UCLA. | 但上次联系 他还在加州大学洛杉矶分校上学 |
[11:13] | An aspiring businessman now– well, so it seems. | 现在是一名有抱负的企业家了 至少表面是这样 |
[11:16] | Saint doesn’t invest in anything | 要不是别有用心 |
[11:18] | unless there’s an angle in it for him. | 圣人是不会投资的 |
[11:19] | In a mobile grocery business? | 投资移动杂货店 |
[11:21] | Well, maybe drug distribution, | 也许是为了运毒 |
[11:22] | or another way to launder money, I don’t know. | 或者是又一种洗钱的渠道 不好说 |
[11:24] | The name Raymont Harris, | 一提到雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[11:25] | it still stirs up bad feelings about the LAPD. | 还能引起好多人对洛城警局的反感 |
[11:28] | Now, if you do anything to nix this kid’s business, | 现在 要是做出任何妨碍这孩子生意的事 |
[11:32] | I worry it’ll only bring more blowback on the department. | 恐怕会给队里招致更多不利影响 |
[11:36] | Raymont’s walking into a minefield, | 雷蒙特正步步走向深渊 |
[11:37] | – and he doesn’t even know it. – Look. | -他自己却并不知情 -听我说 |
[11:39] | Do us all a favor, tread lightly. | 为了大家好 小心行事 |
[11:44] | I am so, so sorry. | 实在是太抱歉了 |
[11:47] | I, uh… | 那个 |
[11:48] | My car charger stopped working, and then my phone died, | 车载充电器坏了 手机也没电了 |
[11:51] | and I forgot Lila had a half day. I… | 我忘了莱拉今天只上半天课 |
[11:55] | Thank you so much for picking her up. | 多亏你接了她 谢谢 |
[11:57] | – Is she okay? – Yeah, she’s, uh… | -她没事吧 -没事 |
[11:58] | She’s upstairs doing her homework. She’s good. | 在楼上写作业呢 挺好的 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 那就行 |
[12:01] | What’s all that? | 这都是什么 |
[12:03] | photocopies. You remember those? | 照片 你还记得这些吗 |
[12:05] | I went down to the Superior Court Archives this morning, | 我今天早上去了一趟高院的档案馆 |
[12:08] | and I think I found something that might help | 我觉得我找到的这些东西应该有用 |
[12:10] | prove Ortiz’s innocence. | 帮助奥尔蒂斯证明他的清白 |
[12:12] | So, the prosecution’s case | 这个公诉案件的关键点 |
[12:13] | hinges on their star witness, Jorge Espinoza. | 是主证人豪尔赫·埃斯皮诺萨 |
[12:16] | But here’s the thing, | 但需要注意的是 |
[12:17] | the statement the prosecution used to secure the plea deal, | 检方用来获得认罪协议的陈述 |
[12:19] | it doesn’t line up with what Espinoza told the detectives | 与埃斯皮诺萨第一次提供给警方的证词 |
[12:22] | when they first interviewed him. | 并不一致 |
[12:23] | But I think that he changed his story | 不过我认为他更改了口供 |
[12:25] | to align with the prosecution’s theory. | 是为了迎合检方的立场 |
[12:27] | So you pair that with | 结合之前 |
[12:28] | Kim Wagner’s corroborating Ortiz’s alibi, | 金·瓦格纳可以证明奥尔蒂斯不在场 |
[12:31] | and the case against Ortiz starts to look very suspect. | 让这个案子变得疑点重重 |
[12:34] | I mean, here, take a look for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[12:38] | You know, Annie, I can appreciate that you’re taking | 安妮 我很感谢你把这么多精力 |
[12:40] | all this interest in the Ortiz case, | 放在这个案子上 |
[12:42] | but, um, I thought we were gonna do this together. | 但是 我觉得这些本应该咱们一起完成 |
[12:45] | Yeah, me, too, but you’ve-you’ve been busy at work. | 我知道 但是你一直很忙 |
[12:48] | And to that point, I had to leave that job | 说到忙 我今天正在忙一个案子 |
[12:50] | in the middle of an active SWAT case to go pick Lila up. | 却不得不中途请假出来接莱拉 |
[12:53] | And I apologized. | 我已经跟你道歉了 |
[12:54] | It was an atypical school day. | 今天放学时间有点特殊 |
[12:57] | – It threw my mental schedule off. – No one could reach you. | -我都取消了心理咨询 -所有人都联系不上你 |
[12:59] | – What if this had been an emergency? – Okay, David, | -如果出了急事怎么办 -好了 大卫 |
[13:01] | when have I ever missed a school pickup? | 我之前忘记过去接孩子吗 |
[13:04] | Or forgot to pack the kids’ lunch? | 我忘记过给孩子们带午餐吗 |
[13:06] | Or was late for a doctor’s appointment? I… | 我带孩子们去看病迟到过吗 |
[13:15] | You know, I keep things running pretty smoothly around here, | 是我一直把事情安排的井井有条 |
[13:19] | and when things get crazy for you at work, | 你工作忙的时候 |
[13:20] | I-I sit there and I pivot, | 我也在家忙地团团转 |
[13:22] | and I support you the best way that I can. | 我已经尽全力去支持你的工作了 |
[13:25] | I really wish you would do the same. | 我希望你也能如此 |
[13:41] | Raymont Harris. | 雷蒙特·哈里斯 |
[13:43] | Okay, okay, look at you. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[13:45] | Suited and booted. | 西装革履 |
[13:47] | You look good, youngster. | 看起来过得不错 小伙子 |
[13:49] | So did I hear right? | 不知道是不是真的 |
[13:50] | You up and graduated from UCLA early? | 你提前从大学毕业了吗 |
[13:53] | Finished a semester early, got my degree in business economics. | 提早一学期毕业 拿到了商业经济学学位 |
[13:56] | I ain’t mad at you. | 真羡慕你 |
[13:57] | Now you’re out in the world doing big things. Hell yeah. | 你也出社会开始做大事情了 不错 |
[13:59] | – I’m really proud of you, kid. – Thanks. | -为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[14:02] | Listen, I’ve only got a couple minutes. | 那个 我时间不多 |
[14:04] | – You know, meetings and stuff. – All right, all right. | -有很多会要开 -好的 |
[14:07] | Look, I appreciate you coming by. | 那个 我很高兴你能过来一趟 |
[14:08] | I just wanted to ask you about your new business venture | 我就想问一下你新开发的那个商业项目 |
[14:10] | with Hank St. John. | 和汉克·圣约翰一起的那个 |
[14:12] | Starting my first business. | 这是我的第一个项目 |
[14:14] | I’m calling it “Freshness on Wheels.” | 我叫它每日优鲜 |
[14:16] | It’s a mobile farmers market that’ll bring locally grown, | 是一个移动农贸市场 把当地产出的 |
[14:19] | healthy foods to underserved parts of South L.A. | 新鲜产品送往洛杉矶南部 |
[14:22] | Oh, Raymont, that sounds great, really great. | 雷蒙特 听起来挺不错的 |
[14:24] | Be the change, right? | 改变世界 对吧 |
[14:26] | Yeah, that’s right. That’s right. | 是的 挺不错 |
[14:28] | Can I ask you what Saint’s ties are to this business? | 圣人和这个项目有什么关联吗 |
[14:30] | Oh, man, I’m lucky I met him. | 能遇到他我真的太幸运了 |
[14:32] | Saint agreed to kick in the seed funding we need | 圣人同意给我们提供种子资金 |
[14:35] | in exchange for a 30% ownership share. | 换百分之三十的股权 |
[14:37] | You might want to reconsider doing business with Saint. | 我建议你还是再考虑一下是否要跟他合作 |
[14:41] | He’s got his hands in some pretty shady things. | 他之前做过许多肮脏的事情 |
[14:43] | What kind of shady things? | 什么样的事 |
[14:45] | – I can’t say that just yet. – I did my homework. | -我不能说 -我做过调查的 |
[14:48] | Lot of people in South L.A. swear by him. | 南洛杉矶很多人都很信任他 |
[14:50] | The guy sponsors food drives, does a lot of charity work. | 他赞助了食物募捐活动 做了不少慈善 |
[14:53] | He was also a militant Black Panther back in the day, Raymont. | 他还曾是一个黑豹党的激进分子 |
[14:56] | He’s got some ties to some pretty violent guys. | 他和许多作恶的人有勾结 |
[14:58] | That makes him a criminal for life? | 这会让他一辈子背上罪犯的名号吗 |
[15:01] | I’m asking you to trust me on this. | 我是让你相信我 |
[15:02] | You’re asking me to throw away my business. | 你是在让我放弃我的生意 |
[15:05] | Is this deal with Saint official? | 这笔跟圣人的交易正式敲定了吗 |
[15:07] | Is the paperwork all signed off on? | 文件都签好了吗 |
[15:08] | Supposed to sign the final deal contracts later tonight. | 今晚会签署最终的交易合同 |
[15:13] | What if I was able to find you an investor to replace Saint? | 要是我能给你找到一个投资人来取代圣人呢 |
[15:16] | An alternate source of funding? | 另一个资金来源 |
[15:17] | You got a hundred grand just lying around? | 你有十几万的闲钱吗 |
[15:20] | No, hell no. You know I don’t, | 没有 当然没有 你知道我的 |
[15:21] | but I might know somebody who does. | 但我认识的一个人可能有 |
[15:23] | Would you just give me a couple hours? | 等我几个小时好吗 |
[15:27] | I need to know soon. | 我需要尽快知道 |
[15:29] | All right. | 没问题 |
[15:30] | You got something on our hospital shooter, Luca? | 你有那个医院枪手的消息吗 卢卡 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I’ve been monitoring Fred Hill’s social media, | 对 我监控了弗雷德·希尔的社交媒体 |
[15:34] | and he just posted a long rant threatening OJN Insurance. | 他刚才发长文愤怒威胁OJN保险 |
[15:37] | What’s his beef with the insurance company? | 他跟保险公司有什么恩怨 |
[15:38] | Well, we found some emails back and forth | 我们找到一些希尔和埃德蒙兹之间的往来邮件 |
[15:40] | between Hill and Paula Edmonds, one of the company’s adjusters. | 埃德蒙兹是公司的一个理赔员 |
[15:43] | I guess Hill was pissed off about some medical bills. | 希尔因为一些医疗账单而非常愤怒 |
[15:47] | Red light camera | 红灯摄像头 |
[15:48] | just spotted Hill’s car near Warner Center Park. | 在华纳中心公园附近拍到希尔的车 |
[15:50] | Okay, that’s less than a mile from OJN headquarters. | 那里离OJN保险总部不到1.6公里 |
[15:52] | Go get him. | 去追他 |
[16:08] | – Street, you’re with me. – Roger. | -斯特里特 跟我来 -收到 |
[16:27] | You got your employees all taking cover? | 你们的员工都躲好了吗 |
[16:29] | We did exactly like you said– | 我们完全照你们说的做了 |
[16:30] | locked the doors and barricaded the staff in the break room. | 门都锁上了 员工们都躲在休息室里 |
[16:33] | Any sign of Fred Hill? | 弗雷德·希尔出现了吗 |
[16:34] | No, none. Are you sure…? | 完全没有 你们确定 |
[16:36] | Cover! Cover! | 掩护 掩护 |
[16:40] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人开枪 有人开枪 |
[16:41] | Come with me! Move! Move! | 跟我来 快点 快点 |
[16:45] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[16:52] | – You okay, Ms. Edmonds? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 埃德蒙兹女士 -嗯 |
[16:53] | I need you to stay here, get low and don’t move. | 待在这里 趴着 不要动 |
[16:56] | Street, go, go! | 斯特里特 上 上 |
[17:01] | Anybody got eyes on Hill? | 有人看见希尔吗 |
[17:02] | 22-David. Hill is in an office in the east wing of the complex. | 22D 希尔在大楼东翼的一间办公室里 |
[17:06] | I can’t see what floor. | 我看不见是几楼 |
[17:10] | 30-David. Hill’s on the seventh floor, | 30D 希尔在七楼 |
[17:12] | opening two from right to left. | 右边数第二间 |
[17:13] | We’ll cover you, Deac. | 我们掩护你 迪肯 |
[17:14] | Street, wait till he reloads. | 斯特里特 等他重新装弹 |
[17:17] | I’m taking heavy fire, Hondo. | 对方火力很猛 洪都 |
[17:20] | Now! | 现在 |
[17:22] | Move, move, move. Go, go, go. | 移动 移动 快快快 |
[17:28] | This is 20-David. | 这里是20D |
[17:30] | I need a perimeter around the 5000 block of Avon Street. | 在埃文街5000号街区周围拉起警戒线 |
[17:32] | The shooter’s barricaded himself in the east wing of the complex. | 枪手躲在大楼东翼里 |
[17:35] | 30-David, making entry on the seventh floor. | 30D 正在进入七楼 |
[17:39] | Stevens. | 史蒂文斯 |
[17:46] | 22-David. West side clear. | 22D 西侧安全 |
[17:48] | Entering the side offices. | 进入侧边办公室 |
[17:50] | – Locked. – Locked. | -锁了 -锁了 |
[17:56] | – Locked. – Locked. | -锁了 -锁了 |
[17:58] | 30D 30-David. | |
[17:59] | Entering office of possible shooter. Door’s broken. | 进入嫌疑人所在办公室 门已损坏 |
[18:17] | 30-David. Hill’s on the move. | 30D 希尔逃跑了 |
[18:19] | Cover all the exits to the building. | 守住大楼所有出口 |
[18:48] | Mrs. Edmonds, we know Fred Hill sent you | 埃德蒙兹女士 我们知道弗雷德·希尔给你 |
[18:50] | and other OJN employees threatening messages and emails. | 以及其他OJN员工发送了威胁短信和邮件 |
[18:53] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[18:55] | He was angry that OJN wouldn’t cover | 他很生气OJN拒绝赔付 |
[18:57] | his son’s kidney transplant. | 他儿子的肾移植手术 |
[18:58] | What transplant? | 什么移植手术 |
[18:59] | I thought St. Augustine refused to approve the procedure. | 我以为圣奥古斯丁纪念医院不批准手术 |
[19:02] | They did, but Hill found a way | 他们的确没批准 但希尔想办法 |
[19:03] | to make it happen anyway– on the black market. | 还是给他儿子做了手术 通过黑市 |
[19:06] | I know you’re not talking about waking up in a bathtub | 你不是在说”一觉醒来身处满是冰块的浴缸里 |
[19:08] | full of ice with an organ missing. That’s an urban myth. | 器官少了一件”这种事吧 都是虚构的都市传说 |
[19:11] | Doesn’t happen that way exactly, but it’s very real. | 不完全是那种情况 但是确有其事 |
[19:14] | Over ten percent of organ donations happen via the black market. | 超过百分之十的器官捐献来源于黑市 |
[19:17] | There simply aren’t enough viable organs | 合法来源的器官 |
[19:20] | to meet demand, so organ traffickers | 满足不了需求 所以器官贩子 |
[19:22] | go out and recruit donors from all over the globe. | 在全球范围寻找捐献者 |
[19:25] | Okay, so Hill was uh, shopping the black market for a kidney. | 所以希尔在黑市求购了一个肾脏 |
[19:28] | Where does OJN Insurance fit in? | OJN保险公司扮演了什么角色 |
[19:30] | Organ traffickers are very smart. | 器官贩子很精明 |
[19:33] | They fabricate cover stories | 他们编造故事 |
[19:35] | to classify organs as goodwill donations | 说器官是捐献的 |
[19:37] | so the transplants can take place | 好让移植手术可以 |
[19:39] | in real hospitals with legitimate doctors. | 在医院由医生合法进行 |
[19:42] | But in this case, we caught wind that the donation wasn’t legit, | 但这次我们调查到器官不是合法捐献的 |
[19:46] | so we refused to cover the procedure. | 所以拒绝了赔付 |
[19:49] | Without insurance, the surgery is… | 没有保险的话 这台手术 |
[19:51] | – Insanely expensive. – But you think | -极其昂贵 -你觉得 |
[19:53] | Hill already had a black market organ lined up? | 希尔已经在等待黑市的器官了 |
[19:55] | It certainly seemed like it. | 应该是 |
[19:57] | We need to take a closer look at Hill’s financials. | 我们得密切监视希尔的财务情况 |
[19:59] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[20:03] | Deac, hold up a sec. | 迪肯 等等 |
[20:05] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[20:10] | You were pretty on edge earlier. | 你之前看起来挺着急的 |
[20:11] | Everything okay with the kids at home? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was just a miscommunication | 还好 我只是跟安妮 |
[20:15] | with Annie and me. | 沟通上有点误会 |
[20:16] | Well, miscommunications happen in marriages. | 在婚姻中沟通的误会很常见 |
[20:18] | – Yeah. – You and Annie okay? | -是 -你和安妮没事吧 |
[20:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[20:24] | All right. Full disclosure. | 好吧 说实话 |
[20:26] | We’re, uh… we’re working this old RHD case | 我们正在查一桩劫杀组的旧案 |
[20:29] | where I was arresting officer. | 罪犯是我逮捕的 |
[20:31] | The suspect– he took a plea deal. | 那个嫌犯 他接受了认罪协议 |
[20:33] | Well, now he claims he’s innocent. Annie’s convinced that | 现在他说自己是无辜的 安妮相信 |
[20:35] | he’s telling the truth, and she’s trying to… | 他说的是实情 她现在在努力 |
[20:37] | move heaven and earth to prove it. | 设法证明他是无罪的 |
[20:39] | – Think she’s on to something? – I don’t know, but I do know | -你觉得她知道了点什么 -不知道 但我知道 |
[20:41] | that I haven’t seen her this excited about something– | 我已经很久没见过 |
[20:44] | anything– in a long time. | 她对什么事这么有热忱了 |
[20:46] | – Happy wife, happy life, no? – Yeah. Thing is, | -老婆开心 日子舒心 不是吗 -问题是 |
[20:50] | our entire marriage, I’ve been the breadwinner. | 我们的婚姻一路走来 一直都是我在养家糊口 |
[20:53] | And Annie’s always had my back when it came to the home front. | 家庭方面一直是安妮在悉心照顾 |
[20:56] | And I guess I-I just want to reciprocate that support. | 我可能是想报答她给我的支持 |
[21:00] | You know? | 能明白吗 |
[21:00] | I just… with everything I have going on, | 现在情况很复杂 |
[21:03] | I don’t know how to work that out. | 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[21:06] | Look, take it from someone who realized it too late. | 听过来人一句劝 我现在想弥补已经没有机会了 |
[21:11] | Enjoy your time with your wife and kids, Deac, while you can. | 好好珍惜你和妻子还有孩子在一起的时光 |
[21:15] | It’s over before you know it. | 说不定什么时候你就失去他们了 |
[21:27] | What do you got, Street? | 你有什么发现 斯特里特 |
[21:28] | I’ve been going through Fred Hill’s financial records. | 我一直在查弗雷德·希尔的财务记录 |
[21:30] | Not much out of the ordinary except… | 没什么反常的 除了这个 |
[21:33] | A lump sum payment of 75 grand? | 七万五 一次性付清 |
[21:35] | Going rate for a black market kidney. | 黑市上一颗肾的市场价格 |
[21:36] | Thought he was struggling financially. | 我还以为他手头很拮据 |
[21:38] | He cashed out his 401k, then borrowed the rest against his house. | 他取出了养老账户上所有钱 然后抵押了自己的房子 |
[21:41] | Looks like the payment went to an Archangel Medical Supply? | 看来这笔钱给了这个大天使医疗用品 |
[21:43] | It’s a medical device sales company in the Valley. | 这是个在硅谷的医疗器械销售公司 |
[21:45] | But Archangel only has one employee, | 但大天使只有一个员工 |
[21:47] | so it’s probably a front. | 所以很可能只是个皮包公司 |
[21:48] | Who’s the perennial Employee of the Month? | 那这个当月最佳雇员是谁 |
[21:51] | Arjun Kahn. | 阿尔琼·卡恩 |
[21:52] | Misdemeanors for bribery and embezzlement. | 有贿赂和挪用公款的轻罪前科 |
[21:54] | He’s also a registered Overseas Citizen of India. | 他还有印度海外公民身份 |
[21:56] | Traveled there six times this last year. | 去年去了印度六次 |
[21:58] | To recruit organ donors. | 招揽器官捐献者 |
[22:00] | Over 2,000 Indians sell a kidney every year, so… | 印度每年有超过两千名人卖肾 |
[22:02] | Find his ass. | 找到他 |
[22:05] | Would any of your business partners be interested | 你的合伙人有没有对投资 |
[22:07] | in investing in the kid’s business venture? | 这个孩子的生意感兴趣的 |
[22:08] | It shows a lot of promise. I… | 前景很好 我… |
[22:14] | Okay. I understand, Ms. Baker. | 好吧 我理解 贝克女士 |
[22:17] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[22:19] | And I’ll tell Nichelle that you said hi. | 我会代你向尼歇尔问好的 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | Hey, is everything okay, boss? | 你没事吧 老大 |
[22:25] | I am trying to help Raymont Harris get out of a jam. | 我想帮雷蒙特·哈里斯脱离困境 |
[22:28] | – Is he in trouble? – He will be soon enough. | -他有麻烦了 -很快就会有了 |
[22:30] | Saint is investing in his first business. | 圣人要投资他的第一个业务 |
[22:32] | And I am trying like hell to find him a different backer | 我正在绞尽脑汁帮他再找个投资人 |
[22:34] | before he gets in too deep, but I am running low | 以防他牵扯上太多 但现在时间紧迫 |
[22:36] | on time and options. | 选择很有限 |
[22:38] | Well, how much does he need? | 他要多少 |
[22:39] | I got a couple grand I can kick in. | 我有几千块 我可以入伙 |
[22:40] | Luca, kid needs a hundred. | 卢卡 他需要几十万 |
[22:43] | I just tried asking Othella Baker to invest, | 我刚刚问了奥塞拉·贝克要不要投资 |
[22:45] | but she doesn’t want to step on Saint’s turf. | 但她不想越俎代庖 |
[22:47] | So this Saint dude’s got her fooled, too. | 这个圣人也把她给骗了 |
[22:49] | Her and everyone else. | 他骗了所有人 |
[22:50] | That dude has to have a weak spot somewhere. | 那家伙肯定有什么弱点 |
[22:55] | Talk to me, Street. | 说吧 斯特里特 |
[22:56] | Hey, patrol didn’t find any sign of Arjun Kahn at his home | 巡警在阿尔琼·卡恩家没有发现他的踪迹 |
[22:59] | or the Archangel office, but they did uncover this. | 大天使公司也没有 但他们发现了这个 |
[23:02] | Hill inside the Archangel offices. | 希尔进了大天使的办公室 |
[23:09] | Happened about an hour before Hill shot up St. Augustine’s. | 就在希尔枪袭圣·奥古斯丁一小时前 |
[23:11] | Lucky for Kahn, he was gone when Hill came looking. | 卡恩很走运 希尔来找他时他不在 |
[23:14] | Any intel on Kahn’s current whereabouts? | 查到卡恩现在的下落了吗 |
[23:15] | Yeah, I got something that’ll help with that. | 我查到了一些可能有用的线索 |
[23:17] | Found a house in San Fernando registered | 我找到了圣费尔南多的一间房子 |
[23:19] | to Archangel Medical Supply, rented two weeks ago. | 注册在大天使医疗用品公司名下 两周前租出去了 |
[23:22] | Go see who’s home. | 去看看谁在那 |
[23:35] | Street, take the four side. | 斯特里特 去右侧 |
[23:42] | 26 David. We got a rabbit. | 26D 有人逃跑 |
[23:43] | Suspect headed for the three side. | 嫌犯逃往左侧了 |
[23:48] | That’s about as far as you go. | 你也只能逃到这了 |
[23:53] | I don’t know where Hill is, | 我不知道希尔在哪 |
[23:54] | he doesn’t know where I am, | 他也不知道我在哪 |
[23:55] | and I would like to keep it that way. | 我希望保持这种状态 |
[23:57] | It has nothing to do with you trafficking organs? | 这和你走私人体器官没关系吗 |
[24:00] | Not sure what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[24:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:02] | We know about the frequent trips to India | 我们知道你经常去印度 |
[24:04] | and the five-figure payments | 还有你公司账户 |
[24:06] | that show up in your company’s bank accounts. | 多出了几万块 |
[24:08] | Medical device sales. | 卖医疗器械的收入 |
[24:09] | Oh, that’s a pretty broad definition of “Medical device” If you ask me. | 你对”医疗器械”的定义还挺广泛的 |
[24:12] | Oh, look, I get it. | 我能理解 |
[24:13] | I mean, if I sold someone a bad kidney that killed their son, | 要是我卖了一颗坏肾害死了谁的儿子 |
[24:15] | I’d want to disappear, too. | 我也会想玩消失的 |
[24:17] | It wasn’t a bad kidney! | 我没有卖坏肾 |
[24:22] | I take my work seriously. | 我对我的工作很负责的 |
[24:27] | What I do gives thousands of people a second chance at life. | 我的工作给了几千人重生的机会 |
[24:30] | I help save people. | 我是在救死扶伤 |
[24:32] | I don’t kill them. | 我没有谋财害命 |
[24:33] | By harvesting their organs for a profit? | 收别人的器官来赚钱 |
[24:35] | I was trying to help Isaac Hill. | 我是想帮艾萨克·希尔 |
[24:39] | The kidney was a perfect match, but Isaac’s body rejected it. | 那颗肾完全匹配 但艾萨克的身体出现了排斥反应 |
[24:44] | He died a few days later. | 他几天后才死的 |
[24:46] | So the surgery did happen? | 这么说他真的做了手术 |
[24:47] | Isaac did receive a kidney before he died? | 艾萨克死前真的换了肾 |
[24:49] | Who performed the operation? | 谁做的手术 |
[24:51] | Fred Hill wants to kill anyone he thinks is responsible | 弗雷德·希尔想杀了所有他觉得 |
[24:54] | for his son’s death, okay? | 跟他儿子死有关的人 好吗 |
[24:56] | If he’s after you, he’s gonna go after the surgeon, too. | 如果他在追杀你 他也会追杀那名外科医生 |
[25:00] | You say you’re in the business of saving lives. | 你说你是在救死扶伤 |
[25:05] | Dr. Zachary Floyd. | 查克瑞·弗洛伊德医生 |
[25:07] | Floyd has to be Hill’s next target. | 弗洛伊德一定就是希尔的下个目标 |
[25:16] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[25:18] | Dr. Floyd has got medical offices in Encino and Burbank, | 弗洛伊德医生在恩西诺和伯班克都有诊所 |
[25:20] | plus a home in Valley Village. | 家住硅谷 |
[25:22] | There’s no answer at any of them so far. | 打给这些地方都没有人接 |
[25:23] | I got unis rolling to each location as we speak. | 我已经派警员去往这几个地址了 |
[25:25] | Yeah, well, let’s hope Hill didn’t already get to Floyd. | 希望希尔还没找到弗洛伊德 |
[25:27] | Hill just posted a video to his Facebook account. | 希尔刚在他的脸书上发了一条视频 |
[25:30] | Dr. Zach Floyd said he’d save Isaac. | 查克·弗洛伊德医生说他本可以救艾萨克的 |
[25:34] | He said the garbage kidney he sewed into my kid would keep him alive. | 他说那颗他植入我儿子的垃圾肾可以保住他的命 |
[25:38] | But Floyd lied. | 但弗洛伊德撒了谎 |
[25:41] | And his lie killed my son. | 他的谎言害死了我儿子 |
[25:44] | It’s time for him to pay. | 现在该他血债血偿了 |
[25:46] | So, to all the cops and reporters listening, | 所有警察和记者听好了 |
[25:48] | you better get to Encino. | 你们最好去恩西诺 |
[25:50] | And don’t be late, or you’ll miss the fireworks. | 别来晚了 不然就要错过这场烟火表演了 |
[25:55] | – When was this posted? – Eight minutes ago. | -他什么时候发的 -八分钟前 |
[25:56] | He also tagged the LAPD and two local news stations. | 他还点名了洛城警局和本地的两家新闻媒体 |
[25:59] | He’s taunting us. | 他在嘲讽我们 |
[25:59] | Get to Floyd’s office in Encino. | 去恩西诺弗洛伊德的诊所 |
[26:05] | Shelby, is my 4:00 here yet? | 谢尔比 预约四点的病人来了吗 |
[26:11] | Shelby? | 谢尔比 |
[26:22] | Dr. Floyd. | 弗洛伊德医生 |
[26:26] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走一走吧 |
[26:34] | Okay, two minutes out! | 好 还有两分钟到目的地 |
[26:36] | Anything more from Hill on his socials? | 希尔的社交媒体上有什么新消息吗 |
[26:38] | All quiet since the last video. | 上条视频后就没有动静了 |
[26:40] | Something feels off about this. | 感觉有点不对劲 |
[26:41] | Seems like he’s trying to send a message. | 他好像很想传达什么信息 |
[26:43] | Question is, what message? | 问题是 什么信息 |
[26:45] | I think we’re about to find out. | 应该马上就知道答案了 |
[26:47] | …in Encino, where a dangerous situation | …在恩西诺 这里即将发生一件 |
[26:49] | – appears to be unfolding. – This is live. | -危险的事件 -这是直播 |
[26:52] | I’m glad you could join us! | 很高兴你们能来 |
[26:54] | Say hi to the people, Doc. | 跟大家打个招呼 医生 |
[26:56] | – Luca, step on it. – Got it. | -卢卡 加快油门 -收到 |
[27:01] | Oh, now everybody want to listen? | 现在你们想听我说了 |
[27:05] | Where were you all when Isaac needed help? | 艾萨克需要帮助的时候你们在哪 |
[27:10] | Where were you all?! | 你们都在哪 |
[27:24] | LAPD! Get the media out of here! | 洛城警局 让媒体离开 |
[27:26] | Move! Move back! Move! Move! Move! Move! | 走 退后 走 走 走 |
[27:28] | – Now! Move! – Get back, everyone! | -快走 -退后 所有人退后 |
[27:33] | Chris, get to the rooftop. Line up a shot. Go! | 克里斯 去屋顶 |
[27:37] | Mr. Hill, put the gun down. | 希尔先生 把枪放下 |
[27:40] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[27:42] | Nobody needs to get hurt here today, Fred. | 没有必要有人受伤 弗雷德 |
[27:45] | Let’s just take a breath and talk this through. | 深呼吸 我们好好聊聊 |
[27:48] | Why don’t you just shoot me?! | 为什么不直接开枪杀了我 |
[27:50] | That’s what y’all guys like to do anyway, right? | 反正你们都是这个德行 不是吗 |
[27:53] | Your son was sick, Fred. | 你儿子病了 弗雷德 |
[27:55] | There was nothing Dr. Floyd | 无论是弗洛伊德医生 |
[27:57] | or anyone else could’ve done. | 还是其他人 都尽力了 |
[27:58] | Stop lying! | 别撒谎了 |
[28:00] | Nobody wanted to help Isaac. | 没人想帮艾萨克 |
[28:03] | They chose to not give him a kidney. | 是他们不给他肾 |
[28:06] | They chose to kill him! | 是他们杀了他 |
[28:08] | Floyd didn’t care about killing my son. | 弗洛伊德对我儿子的死毫不关心 |
[28:10] | Why should I care if I kill him? | 那我为什么还要关心他的生死呢 |
[28:12] | Take it easy, Fred. Take it easy. | 放轻松 弗雷德 放轻松 |
[28:16] | 24-David. I’m set. | 24D 我就位了 |
[28:18] | Listen to me, man. This is your last chance. | 听我说 这是你最后的机会 |
[28:20] | Put that gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[28:22] | Why don’t you pull the trigger? | 你为什么不开枪 |
[28:24] | In fact, I dare you. | 你敢开枪吗 |
[28:25] | – Don’t do it, please! – Shut up! Shut up! | -别这么做 拜托 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[28:28] | I got a clean shot, Hondo. | 我能射中 洪都 |
[28:29] | What are you waiting for, huh? | 你还在等什么 |
[28:31] | If you want to shoot me, shoot me! | 想开枪杀了我 就动手吧 |
[28:33] | Do it! | 开枪 |
[28:37] | Shoot me! | 开枪打我啊 |
[28:38] | Hold your fire! I repeat, hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[28:40] | Do not shoot! | 别开枪 |
[28:41] | Hondo, what are you doing? | 洪都 你在干什么 |
[28:43] | There’s a wire running from | 希尔扣动扳机的手指 |
[28:44] | Hill’s shotgun trigger finger to Floyd. | 和弗洛伊德之间有根线 |
[28:46] | It’s wrapped around Floyd’s neck, under his shirt collar. | 被绑在弗洛伊德的脖子上 在他的领口里 |
[28:48] | I see it. Dead man’s switch. | 我看到了 失能开关 |
[28:50] | If we shoot Hill, that shotgun goes off, | 如果我们开枪打中希尔 散弹枪掉落 |
[28:52] | and Floyd dies, too. | 弗洛伊德还是会死 |
[28:54] | You’re not gonna pull the trigger? | 不开枪吗 |
[28:57] | Then we’ll be on our way. | 那我们就走了 |
[28:59] | Move. Move. Move! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[29:03] | – All 20- – Squad, back off. | 20队所有人 退后 |
[29:05] | Everyone, back away. Let him pass. | 所有人 退后 让他过去 |
[29:17] | – Deacon. – Got it. | -迪肯 -收到 |
[29:23] | Let him pass. Let him pass! | 让他通过 让他通过 |
[29:26] | All right, for your own safety, back up. | 好了 为了你自身的安全 退后 |
[29:29] | Officers, get the press out of here now! | 警官们 让媒体都散开 |
[29:38] | Hey, folks, do me a favor. Clear this area, okay? | 伙计们 帮我个忙 清空这片区域 |
[29:40] | All right, the rest of 20 Squad on me. | 20队其余人跟着我 |
[29:42] | Back to the Gurkha. | 返回廓尔喀 |
[29:43] | Deacon, I need you to engage with Hill, keep him moving. | 迪肯 你盯着希尔 别让他停下来 |
[29:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:47] | 24 David. 500 yards until Hill is out of my range. | 24D 希尔还有500码离开我视线 |
[29:50] | Stay on him as long as you can, Chris. | 尽全力盯住他 克里斯 |
[29:52] | – If this goes sideways, – you take it. – Roger. | -如果事情有变 你就动手 -收到 |
[29:54] | All right, listen up. Pincer maneuver’s our best shot. | 听好 目前包夹战术是最好的选择 |
[29:56] | That’s gonna be tough out in the open. | 在开放的地方可不好实施 |
[29:58] | If we can lure Hill into a trap zone, | 如果我们能把希尔引去陷阱区 |
[29:59] | we can wrestle that gun away. | 我们就能夺下那把枪 |
[30:01] | There’s only a couple inches of clearance | 枪和弗洛伊德之间 |
[30:02] | between that gun and Floyd. | 只有几厘米的距离 |
[30:03] | If it goes off as we try to grab it… | 如果在我们抢夺的途中出了乱子 |
[30:05] | I know. That’s why we got to execute this thing perfectly. | 我明白 所以我们不能出一点差错 |
[30:08] | Let’s move. 20 David to Command. | 行动 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[30:11] | What do you need, Hondo? | 你需要什么 洪都 |
[30:13] | Some tactical GPS. | 战术定位系统 |
[30:14] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:18] | Listen to the officers. Just give us some room! | 听警官的 给我们留一些空间 |
[30:20] | Step back. Put those cameras down. | 退后 把相机放下 |
[30:21] | Give us some space, okay? | 给我们一些空间 好吗 |
[30:23] | It’s all right. | 别紧张 |
[30:25] | They’re here for you. They’re here for me. | 他们是来帮你的 也是来帮我的 |
[30:26] | They got to be here. Don’t worry about it. | 他们一定得来 不用担心 |
[30:33] | Where you going, Fred? | 你要去哪 弗雷德 |
[30:34] | To see my son. | 去见我儿子 |
[30:37] | The world needs to see where this bastard put Isaac. | 全世界需要知道这个混蛋把艾萨克葬在哪儿了 |
[30:40] | You’re going to visit Isaac’s grave? | 你要去艾萨克的墓 |
[30:43] | Don’t say his name. | 不准说他的名字 |
[30:45] | You don’t get to say his name! | 你不配提及他的名字 |
[30:49] | All right. I’m sorry. I understand. | 我很抱歉 我明白的 |
[30:51] | Isaac’s grave. | 艾萨克的墓 |
[30:53] | That’s my fault. I’m sorry. | 都是我的错 抱歉 |
[30:58] | Hey, Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[31:00] | My name’s David. | 我叫大卫 |
[31:02] | I just want to see my son. | 我只是想见儿子 |
[31:05] | I know. | 我明白 |
[31:06] | I just want to see my son. | 我只是想见我的儿子 |
[31:09] | Okay. All right, let’s… Let’s-let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[31:11] | Isaac’s buried at Monarch Cemetery, less than a mile to the northwest. | 艾萨克被葬在君王公墓 西北方不到两千米 |
[31:15] | So, uh, you’re headed to Monarch, right? | 所以 你们要去君王公墓 |
[31:19] | He’s buried at Monarch? | 他被葬在君王公墓 |
[31:22] | Hondo, there’s a stretch at Catalina Avenue that could work. | 洪都 卡特琳娜大道有个地方可以 |
[31:25] | Two blocks ahead. Sending it now. | 就在前门两个街区 现在就发过来 |
[31:32] | No, no. That’s all right. That’s all right. | 不不 没事 没事的 |
[31:33] | They’re leaving. They’re leaving, see? | 他们要走了 要走了 看到了吗 |
[31:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:43] | All right, that’s our trap zone right there. | 好 前面就是我们的设伏区 |
[31:46] | This is 20-David. | 20D报告 |
[31:47] | I need all available patrol units to create a barricade | 让所有可调动的巡逻警察在卡塔利纳大道 |
[31:49] | on westbound Catalina at Olive. | 和奥利弗大道交汇处向西方向设下路障 |
[31:51] | Deac, when you get in that intersection, | 迪肯 当你到达那个路口 |
[31:54] | have him head north. | 引导他向北走 |
[31:55] | If he turns off this road, I’ll lose sight of him. | 如果他离开这条路 我就看不到他了 |
[31:57] | We got no choice. It’s our best and only option. | 我们别无选择 这是我们最佳和唯一办法 |
[32:00] | – Get us there, Luca. – Got it. | -卢卡 送我们过去 -收到 |
[32:14] | Hey, it’s all right, Fred. Look at me. | 没关系的弗雷德 看着我 |
[32:17] | They’re here because that’s a school right there. | 他们出现是因为那边有个学校 |
[32:20] | You don’t want kids to see this, all right? | 你不想让孩子们看到这景象 对吧 |
[32:22] | Let’s-let’s… let’s keep walking. | 我们 我们继续走 |
[32:26] | Move. Move! | 走 快走 |
[32:54] | Tell ’em back off! | 让他们后退 |
[32:55] | All right, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[32:55] | Tell ’em! Tell ’em! | 告诉他们 快说 |
[32:57] | – Tell ’em! – Back off! | -告诉他们 -后退 |
[32:59] | That’s it. I told ’em. | 明白 我和他们说 |
[33:00] | This is 20-David. | 20D报告 |
[33:02] | We’re in position. | 我们已就位 |
[33:04] | Listen to me, Fred. | 听我说 弗雷德 |
[33:05] | I got rid of them. Why don’t you let Dr. Floyd go? | 我让他们都走 你能不能放了弗洛伊德医生 |
[33:08] | You know what? I’m getting really sick | 知道吗 我受够了 |
[33:10] | of listening to you, man. | 听你唠叨 伙计 |
[33:21] | We wouldn’t want it to end like this. | 我们都不想事情发展到这一步 |
[33:22] | Neither would Isaac. | 艾萨克也不想这样 |
[33:28] | Go, go, go, go! | 上 上 快快 |
[33:32] | – Luca! You got it? – Got it. | -卢卡 能搞定吗 -我来 |
[33:35] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[33:38] | Give me your hands. | 手给我 |
[33:43] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:47] | Get up! | 起来 |
[33:51] | I’m sorry you lost your family. I really am. | 对你家人的遭遇我很难过 真的 |
[33:54] | This is over now. | 但都结束了 |
[33:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:10] | 20-David. | 20D报告 |
[34:12] | We’re code 4. | 无需支援 |
[34:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:28] | 有新情况 我要和圣人达成协议了 我一定要追寻自己的梦想 | |
[34:30] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[34:41] | Oh, man, you sure? I mean, these things are always a blast. | 伙计 你确定吗 才艺秀都很热闹的 |
[34:44] | I know. I know. I, uh… | 我知道 我知道 我… |
[34:46] | I got to take care of something at home. | 需要处理一些家事 |
[34:49] | And that has to come before everything, | 家庭比什么都重要 |
[34:51] | even SWAT. | 即使是特警队 |
[34:53] | All right. Fair enough. | 好吧 说的也是 |
[34:56] | Knock ’em dead. | 好好练练他们 |
[34:59] | All right, let’s get this thing rolling, ladies and gentlemen! | 好了 咱们准备开始 女士们先生们 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna be your host in the SWAT Academy Talent Show! | 我将是你们反恐特警队警校才艺秀的主持人 |
[35:07] | Boo! | 下去吧 |
[35:08] | We want Stevens! | 我们想要史蒂文斯 |
[35:10] | – Right, thanks, Street. All right! – Stevens! | -我谢谢你斯特里特 好了 -史蒂文斯 |
[35:12] | Remember, this is all in good fun. Right? | 记住 这会非常有趣 对吗 |
[35:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:15] | Up first, we have– | 第一位上场的是… |
[35:16] | oh, this should be good– | …这会很带劲的… |
[35:18] | Officer Tatum with a hula-hooping routine! | 塔特姆警员的呼啦圈表演 |
[35:22] | Yeah, let’s go, bro. | 好的 来吧兄弟 |
[35:30] | Go for it, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你能行 对的 |
[35:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就是这样 好 好 |
[35:37] | What, what? Yeah. | 看啊 看啊 没错 |
[35:40] | Nice one, nice one. | 干得好 干得好 |
[35:42] | Nice one. | 漂亮 |
[35:51] | Thought you had that talent show thing. | 你今天不是要主持才艺秀吗 |
[35:53] | I did, but, uh, I got Luca to cover it. | 确实 但… 我让卢卡帮忙代班了 |
[36:00] | I owe you an apology for earlier. | 之前的事我应该向你道歉 |
[36:03] | I was frustrated, but I-I never meant to imply | 我当时很懊恼 但我 我绝没认为 |
[36:06] | that you don’t do your part around here. | 你没做好自己的本职工作 |
[36:08] | I couldn’t ask for a better partner. | 我不可能找到比你更好的另一半 |
[36:09] | I couldn’t ask for a better mother for our kids. | 我也不可能给孩子们找到更好的妈妈 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:16] | I was frustrated with myself, too, | 我也对自己感到懊恼 |
[36:17] | and I probably took some of that out on you. | 可能我也把一部分情绪发泄给了你 |
[36:21] | it happens. | 就是这样 |
[36:24] | Annie, I know how much working on this case means to you, | 安妮 我知道调查这案子对你有多重要 |
[36:27] | and I want to support that. | 我也想支持你 |
[36:29] | And I know that working SWAT and private security is a lot. | 我知道在特警队和私人安保工作太忙了 |
[36:34] | So I’m gonna cut back on my overtime hours. | 所以我想减少加班 |
[36:37] | Yeah, I mean, it’s time for me | 对 我想说的是 也应该是我 |
[36:38] | to start doing my part around here. | 为家庭尽我的那份力了 |
[36:40] | Do some errands, | 做些家务 |
[36:42] | take the kids wherever it is you take them. | 带孩子们去原来都是你带着去的地方 |
[36:45] | Do the laundry. | 洗洗衣服 |
[36:47] | Even the whites? | 白衣服你也包了 |
[36:48] | As long as you’re okay with them turning into pinks. | 只要你不介意他们都变粉色 |
[36:51] | You don’t have to do all that. | 你不需要全部都做 |
[36:52] | No, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[36:55] | I want to. | 这是我自愿的 |
[37:02] | Well, the daily chores are all done. | 日常家务全都做完了 |
[37:05] | Darn. | 厉害 |
[37:07] | But I could use your eyes on some inconsistencies | 但我需要你帮我看看这些案件档案 |
[37:09] | – with these case files. – Okay. | -有什么矛盾的地方 -好 |
[37:12] | – Game? – Lay it on me. | -来吗 -来吧 |
[37:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:16] | All right, what do you got? | 要看什么 |
[37:17] | This is what I wanted you to look at. | 我想要你看的是这个 |
[37:29] | – Jim? – Yeah. | -吉姆 -嗯 |
[37:31] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:32] | Well, I made the nurses promise | 我交待给护士 |
[37:34] | to call me the moment you woke up. | 你一醒就立刻打电话通知我 |
[37:36] | You know visiting hours are over for the night, right? | 你知道今晚的探病时间已经结束了吧 |
[37:39] | Well, this is official police business. | 现在是警方办公 |
[37:41] | And I don’t remember it stopping you | 我不记得我们角色互换的时候 |
[37:43] | when our roles were reversed. | 这有阻止过你 |
[37:46] | Hey, I was gonna bring you a burrito from Norm’s, | 我本来想给你带诺姆餐厅的墨西哥卷饼 |
[37:50] | but the nurses, they… they nixed that idea. | 但是护士不让我带 |
[37:54] | Liquids only. | 只能带液体 |
[37:58] | Beer’s a liquid. | 啤酒是液体 |
[38:01] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到 |
[38:02] | Hey, don’t laugh, don’t laugh, don’t laugh. | 别笑 别笑 别笑 |
[38:05] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吧 |
[38:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 还行 |
[38:09] | That routine’s gonna be tough to follow, | 刚才那个表演很难超越了 |
[38:12] | but I think our next performer’s up to it. | 但我觉得接下来的表演者应该可以 |
[38:14] | Let’s hear it for Officer Cabrera! | 有请卡布雷拉警官 |
[38:18] | Here you go. | 给 |
[38:30] | ♪When I wake up♪ | ♪醒来时♪ |
[38:32] | ♪Well, I know I’m gonna be, I’m gonna be the man♪ | ♪我知道我会成为那个人♪ |
[38:35] | ♪Who wakes up next to you♪ | ♪那个在你身边醒来的人♪ |
[38:36] | Louder, for us old guys in back. | 大声点 我们后面几个老人家听不到 |
[38:43] | ♪When I go out♪ | ♪出去时♪ |
[38:45] | ♪Yeah, I know I’m gonna be, I’m gonna be the man♪ | ♪我知道我会成为那个人♪ |
[38:48] | ♪Who goes along with you♪ | ♪那个会走在你身边的人♪ |
[38:50] | ♪And when I get drunk♪ | ♪喝醉时♪ |
[38:53] | ♪Well, you know I’m gonna be, I’m gonna be the man♪ | ♪我知道我会成为那个人♪ |
[38:55] | ♪Who gets drunk next to you♪ | ♪那个在你身边喝醉的人♪ |
[38:57] | ♪And when I haver♪ | ♪说胡话时♪ |
[38:59] | ♪Yeah, I know I’m gonna be, I’m gonna be the man♪ | ♪我知道我会成为那个人♪ |
[39:02] | ♪Who’s havering to you♪ | ♪那个对着你说胡话的人♪ |
[39:04] | ♪And I would walk 500 miles♪ | ♪而我愿意走上五百英里♪ |
[39:08] | ♪And I would walk 500 more♪ | ♪我愿意再多走五百英里♪ |
[39:11] | ♪Just to be the man who walks♪ | ♪只想做那个人♪ |
[39:14] | ♪A thousand miles to fall down at your door♪ | ♪走过千里之路 臣服在你门前♪ |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[39:28] | – Officer Cabrera! – Thank you. | -卡布雷拉警官好棒 -谢谢 |
[39:34] | You weren’t in the mood for terrible karaoke, either? | 你也不想唱去参与那个雷人的卡拉OK吗 |
[39:38] | No, I get enough of that whenever Rocker sings | 是的 每次洛克在更衣室洗澡的时候唱歌 |
[39:40] | in the locker room shower. | 我都听够了 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:46] | I talked to Raymont Harris today. | 今天我和雷蒙特·哈里斯聊过了 |
[39:48] | – Do I want to know? – I tried to convince him | -我需要知道吗 -我尽力说服他 |
[39:51] | to pull out of that business deal, but… | 别做那笔交易 但是… |
[39:54] | …Saint already had his hooks in the kid. | 圣人已经盯上那孩子了 |
[39:56] | Well, Saint’s got to need legitimate businesses | 圣人肯定需要合法的生意 |
[39:58] | to cover for his crimes. | 来掩盖他的罪行 |
[40:00] | You know, maybe Raymont’s will be one of them. | 也许雷蒙特也会成为他们的一员 |
[40:03] | It’s wishful thinking. And I don’t want to count on it. | 这是一厢情愿的想法 我可不想这么看 |
[40:07] | Well, you could keep insisting that he’s dirty, | 你可以继续坚信他在干违法勾当 |
[40:10] | but it doesn’t mean anything until we have proof. | 但在我们有证据之前 这都不算数 |
[40:12] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[40:13] | you go messing with Raymont, the media will have a field day. | 你去惹雷蒙特 媒体就会有料报道 |
[40:16] | “It wasn’t enough SWAT shot the kid? | 特警队开枪打了那孩子还不够吗 |
[40:18] | They had to go after his business, too?” | 他们还得搞黄他的生意才行吗 |
[40:25] | Look, I know you want to bring this guy down. | 我知道你想抓到这个人 |
[40:29] | But until we get something concrete, | 但是在我们有确凿的证据之前 |
[40:31] | maybe you should let this one go. | 也许你应该先把这件事放一边 |
[40:35] | You think I was able to put cuffs | 你觉得我能把所有罪有应得的混蛋 |
[40:37] | on every jackass that deserved them? | 都拷起来吗 |
[40:40] | You think Buck or Mumford did? | 你觉得巴克或玛福德做到了吗 |
[40:47] | Good guys don’t always get the “W” in the end. | 好人不是总能战胜坏人的 |
[40:52] | And when I get the proof we need? | 等我能拿到需要的证据时呢 |
[40:56] | Then come talk to me. | 来找我 |