时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Careful, Luca, these guys ripped off enough nitroglycerin | 小心 卢卡 这些人偷的硝化甘油 |
[00:19] | to make that thing a mobile bomb. | 足够把车变成移动炸弹 |
[00:21] | Good thing we’re in a mobile tank. | 好在我们坐的是移动坦克 |
[00:26] | You said this was a simple job for some friends of yours. | 你不是说只是帮你朋友做件轻松差事 |
[00:28] | There wasn’t supposed to be a guard on duty! | 怎么会被条子盯上 |
[00:30] | I’ll get us out of this. | 我来摆脱他们 |
[00:30] | Just keep driving. | 你只管开车就好 |
[00:46] | Chris, Luca, you guys okay? | 克里斯 卢卡 你们还好吧 |
[00:47] | We’re Code 4. Betty took most of the hit for us, | 无需增援 爆炸被贝蒂挡住了 |
[00:50] | but I think we’re out of this fight. | 但我们不能继续了 |
[00:51] | Get her back to HQ to get fixed up. | 带她回总部修理 |
[00:54] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们 |
[00:55] | 24 David, I got eyes on you and the van from the airship. | 24D 我在直升机上看到你们和货车了 |
[00:59] | That van has more barrels, and our ride does not | 货车上还有桶 但我们的车 |
[01:01] | have the same armor Black Betty does. | 可没有黑贝蒂那么厚的盔甲 |
[01:13] | He’s headed south into oncoming traffic! | 他在往南逆行冲入车流 |
[01:43] | We got to get ’em out of the city. | 得把他们赶出市区 |
[01:45] | Deacon, rally the backup to the 4th Street Bridge. | 迪肯 召集后援到第四街大桥 |
[01:48] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[01:51] | Get this thing down on the ground in front of him. | 飞到他前面着陆 |
[01:53] | We need to turn him around. | 得让他掉头 |
[02:24] | I think we lost them. | 好像甩掉他们了 |
[02:33] | Deacon, he’s crossing the bridge, heading your way. | 迪肯 他正在过桥 朝你这边来 |
[02:36] | 30 David. We’re in position. | 30D 我们已就位 |
[02:37] | We got eyes on the van now. | 看到货车了 |
[02:49] | This is the LAPD. | 我们是洛城警局 |
[02:51] | We have you surrounded. | 你们被包围了 |
[02:52] | Exit the van, get on the ground, | 下车 趴在地上 |
[02:54] | and spread your arms and legs. | 张开双臂和双腿 |
[02:58] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[03:00] | I took the job. | 活是我接的 |
[03:02] | I lost my cool. | 是我头脑一时发热 |
[03:05] | I’ll fix this, Charlie. | 我来解决 查理 |
[03:07] | I’m the big brother. | 我是大哥 |
[03:09] | Supposed to take care of you. | 理应照顾你 |
[03:10] | Look, we’re both idiots, okay? | 我们都犯了傻 好吗 |
[03:12] | I repeat, get out of the van now. | 我再说一遍 马上下车 |
[03:20] | Get down on the ground now. | 趴到地上 |
[03:23] | I have something to say, and you better listen, | 我有话要说 你们最好听着 |
[03:25] | or I’ll take down this whole bridge and everyone on it! | 否则我就拉整座桥和桥上的人陪葬 |
[03:28] | You will not be told again. | 我只说一遍 |
[03:29] | Drop your weapon, get on your knees. | 放下武器 跪下 |
[03:31] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在脑后 |
[03:32] | Duff, what the hell are you doing, man? | 达夫 你搞什么呢 |
[03:33] | Get down on the ground, Charlie! | 趴在地上 查理 |
[03:35] | Just listen to me. I got this! | 听我说 我心里有数 |
[03:42] | I acted alone! | 都是我干的 |
[03:44] | My brother didn’t know what he was driving me to do. | 我弟弟不知道他开车带我去干什么 |
[03:47] | None of this is his fault! | 和他一点关系也没有 |
[03:57] | We’ve got a jumper! | 嫌犯要跳桥 |
[04:00] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[04:03] | I love you, Charlie. | 我爱你 查理 |
[04:11] | Duff! | 达夫 |
[04:16] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[04:29] | Where do y’all think you’re going? | 你们这是要去哪 |
[04:31] | The photographer from the police commission’s | 警察委员会的摄影师 |
[04:33] | been in my office all night, | 整晚都在我的办公室 |
[04:35] | waiting to take a team photo for the new LAPD website. | 等着为洛城警局的新网站拍组照 |
[04:38] | Oh, was that today? ‘Cause I got plans. | 是今天吗 我有安排了 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I got to get home to an ice bath, | 我得回家洗个冰浴 |
[04:41] | – doctor’s orders. – Yeah. | -谨遵医嘱 -没错 |
[04:42] | Commander, my team’s earned a night to put their feet up. | 指挥官 我的小队今晚理应休息一下 |
[04:45] | We’ll take the photo tomorrow, I promise. | 我们明天再拍 我保证 |
[04:47] | All right, first thing in the morning, no excuses. | 好吧 明早第一件事 不许再找借口 |
[04:50] | Later. | 回见 |
[04:52] | It’s the third time you’ve put the photo off, Hondo. | 这是你第三次推迟拍照了 洪都 |
[04:54] | Police commission’s getting a little impatient. | 警察委员会有点不耐烦了 |
[04:55] | They should be happy that I agreed to do it at all. | 他们应该为我同意拍照而高兴 |
[04:57] | They just want 20 Squad | 他们想要拍20小队 |
[04:58] | because we check all the boxes on their diversity bingo card. | 是因为我们小队各种肤色性别都有 |
[05:01] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[05:02] | regardless, you did a hell of a job tonight. | 不论如何 你今晚干得不错 |
[05:05] | – Whole team did. – Thank you, sir. | -整个小队都不错 -谢谢 长官 |
[05:13] | Morning, baby. | 早 宝贝 |
[05:14] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想跑哪去 |
[05:16] | You know it’s your turn to make breakfast. | 明知道今天该你做早餐 |
[05:17] | Two unis out of Hollywood missed a dispatch call last night. | 昨晚好莱坞分局有两名警员没有应答派遣呼叫 |
[05:20] | Their cruiser was just found, and they weren’t in it. | 刚刚找到了他们的巡逻车 人不在车里 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:23] | Yeah, Hicks is calling everybody in. | 希克斯让所有人都去 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry I got to run. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[05:28] | Can I make it up to you tonight? | 今晚补偿你好吗 |
[05:30] | Sergeant Harrelson, | 哈里森警司 |
[05:31] | this’ll be six nights in a row I’ve slept over. | 那算上今晚我已经连续六天在你家过夜了 |
[05:33] | We’re trying to make a baby, remember? | 我们想生个孩子 还记得吗 |
[05:35] | The last time I checked, you can’t do it from separate beds. | 据我所知 分床睡可没办法生小孩 |
[05:40] | – I love you. – I love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[05:47] | Hondo, wait. | 洪都 等等 |
[05:48] | The local news just posted about your missing officers. | 本地新闻刚刚登出了那些失踪警官的事 |
[05:51] | They found their body cams. | 找到他们的执法记录仪了 |
[05:54] | There’s a video. | 有个视频 |
[05:55] | Officer Lumbard? Birch? | 伦巴德警官 伯奇警官 |
[05:58] | Or is it the other way around? | 还是调过来 |
[05:59] | – Sorry, it’s easy to mix the two of you up. – Hondo, his voice. | -抱歉 你们俩很容易搞混 -洪都 他的声音 |
[06:02] | Both white, both new to the force. | 都是白人 都刚刚加入警队 |
[06:05] | – And both abusing your power. – What is this? | -并且都滥用了手中的权力 -这是什么 |
[06:08] | My name is Daniel Harrelson. | 我叫丹尼尔·哈里森 |
[06:10] | A lot of you may know me as the officer | 或许有很多人知道 我就是去年夏天 |
[06:11] | who blew the whistle on the LAPD last summer. | 揭露洛城警局问题的那名警官 |
[06:14] | I’d like to tell you that it made a difference, | 我很想告诉大家这样做有成效 |
[06:15] | but guess what. | 但结果呢 |
[06:17] | There’s still a lot of bad cops out there. | 仍然有很多的坏警察 |
[06:22] | Take these two. | 就拿这俩人来说吧 |
[06:24] | Been on the beat for a little over a year, | 加入警队一年多一点 |
[06:26] | and they’ve already got a list of complaints against them. | 就已经收到不少的投诉了 |
[06:29] | Does the LAPD care? | 洛城警局重视吗 |
[06:31] | I’m out of patience. | 我失去耐心了 |
[06:32] | Cops need to be held accountable for their actions. | 警察需要对他们的行为负责 |
[06:35] | You don’t see me hiding my face. | 你们看 我没有遮住我的脸 |
[06:39] | I’m done waiting on the department to clean itself up. | 我受够了等待警局主动自清自查 |
[06:47] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[06:49] | Okay, that’s you. | 那个人是你 |
[06:51] | But that can’t be you. | 可他不可能是你啊 |
[06:52] | That video is fake. | 视频是伪造的 |
[06:53] | But it was taken off of a real LAPD body cam. | 可它是通过真的洛城警局执法记录仪录制的 |
[06:59] | Someone’s setting me up, Nichelle. | 有人在陷害我 尼歇尔 |
[07:00] | I was here with you all night. | 我整晚都和你待在这 |
[07:01] | I know, but the whole world is gonna see this. | 我知道 可全世界都会看到这个 |
[07:04] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[07:10] | You have to call your boss. | 你必须给你的上司打电话 |
[07:11] | He’ll sort this out, keep you safe. | 他会查清楚 保证你的安全 |
[07:13] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能打给他 |
[07:15] | Hicks’ll bench me. He might even have to arrest me. | 希克斯会让我停职 甚至可能不得不逮捕我 |
[07:17] | But you have an alibi. I’ll tell them… | 但我来为你作证 我会告诉他们 |
[07:19] | The word of my girlfriend ain’t gonna hold up against video evidence. | 我女朋友所说的话是抵不过视频证据的 |
[07:22] | Or at least not till this thing gets debunked. | 至少在查清真相之前是抵不过的 |
[07:27] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[07:28] | Two police cars just pulled into your driveway. | 两辆警车刚刚停到你家车道上了 |
[07:30] | What if..? Do they think you really did this? | 要是… 他们真的觉得是你干的吗 |
[07:33] | Baby, I got to go. I got to leave right now. | 宝贝我得走了 我得赶紧走 |
[07:35] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[07:35] | Look, if someone’s really trying to set me up, | 如果有人真的想要陷害我 |
[07:37] | it might only be the beginning. | 这可能仅仅是开始 |
[07:39] | I can’t be tied to a desk | 我绝不能被拴在办公桌边 |
[07:40] | or sitting in a cell waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 或者关在牢房里 坐以待毙 |
[07:42] | You’ll be safe with the officers. | 有警官在你会安全的 |
[07:43] | Just tell them the truth. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 跟他们实话实说就行 不会有事的 |
[07:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:49] | To find out who the hell’s behind this. | 弄清楚是谁在背后搞鬼 |
[08:36] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[08:37] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[08:38] | Every cop in L.A.’s got a picture of your face. | 洛杉矶所有警察手上都有你的照片了 |
[08:41] | Unis just picked up Nichelle. | 警员刚刚接上了尼歇尔 |
[08:42] | And they’re going through your house right now. | 此刻他们正在搜查你家 |
[08:44] | Are you sure this is the play? | 你确定要躲起来吗 |
[08:45] | Someone’s trying to ruin my life, Deac– | 有人想要毁了我 迪肯 |
[08:46] | – I got to figure out who and why. – All right. | -我得搞清楚是谁 为什么 -好吧 |
[08:48] | Well, in that case, you’re gonna need a way to get around. | 那样的话 你需要辆车 |
[08:52] | Take Annie’s car. Don’t scratch it. | 开安妮的吧 千万别划了 |
[08:53] | You don’t want her coming after you, too. | 你可不想让她也来找你的麻烦 |
[08:56] | – I’m sorry I pulled you into this. – Hey, stop. | -抱歉我把你牵扯进来了 -别这么说 |
[08:58] | We’ll always have your back. | 我们永远会挺你的 |
[09:03] | Deacon, you called in the team? | 迪肯 你把小队都叫来了 |
[09:07] | None of you should be here right now. | 你们现在都不应该来 |
[09:09] | The second you get to HQ, | 你们一到总部 |
[09:10] | they’re gonna question you about my whereabouts. | 他们就会盘问我的行踪 |
[09:12] | I’m not letting any of you lose your job because of me. | 我不会让你们因为我而丢了工作 |
[09:13] | Sorry, boss. When somebody messes with you, | 对不起 老大 有人和你过不去 |
[09:15] | they mess with all of us. | 那就是和我们大家过不去 |
[09:16] | Besides, whoever actually killed those officers, | 再说 不管是谁杀了那些警官 |
[09:18] | – they’re still out there. – Rest of LAPD’s looking for you, | -他们还逍遥法外呢 -其他的洛城警察都在抓你 |
[09:20] | we need to be looking for them. | 而我们则要去抓住凶手 |
[09:24] | All right, then. What do we know? | 好吧 我们掌握什么情况 |
[09:25] | Unis found Lumbard and Birch’s cruiser | 巡警发现了伦巴德和伯奇的巡逻车 |
[09:27] | in a Denny’s parking lot, about 5:00 a.M. | 停在一家丹尼快餐店的停车场 大约早上5点 |
[09:30] | Car was untouched, no sign of a struggle. | 车没被动过 没有搏斗的迹象 |
[09:32] | Dash cam showed the two of them arriving about midnight. | 车载摄像头显示他们是午夜左右到的 |
[09:34] | – Grabbed some food. – Someone knew their patterns | -买了点吃的 -有人熟知他们的习惯 |
[09:36] | and then grabbed them on their break. | 在他们休息时抓了他们 |
[09:37] | About an hour after the cruiser was found, | 在找到他们的巡逻车约1小时后 |
[09:38] | their body cams were dropped at a local news station. | 他们的执法记录仪被丢在当地新闻台 |
[09:41] | One was wiped clean, | 一个记录被清除了 |
[09:42] | and the other had the video of you on it. | 另一个里面有你的视频 |
[09:44] | So whoever made this fake video | 所以做假视频的这个人 |
[09:45] | actually put it on an LAPD body cam? | 怎么能把视频放在洛城警局的执法记录仪中 |
[09:47] | I got a friend who might be able to tell us | 我有个朋友 可能可以告诉我们 |
[09:48] | how someone could do that. | 这个人是怎么做到的 |
[09:50] | She’s not exactly… law-abiding, | 她不是那么遵纪守法 |
[09:51] | but she’s probably not gonna call the cops | 但她可能不会一见到你的脸 |
[09:53] | – the second she sees your face. – All right, great. | -就报警 -很好 |
[09:55] | She’s who I visit first. | 那我就先去找她 |
[09:56] | Well, hold on, you’re not going alone. | 等等 你不能一个人去 |
[09:58] | What’d I just say, Street? | 我刚刚说什么 斯特里特 |
[09:59] | I ain’t dragging anybody else down with me. | 我不会拖其他人下水的 |
[10:00] | That’s too bad ’cause she’s my contact– I’m going. | 那太遗憾了 因为她是我的线人 我去定了 |
[10:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:09] | The rest of you check on Lumbard and Birch. | 其他人去调查隆巴德和波奇 |
[10:10] | There’s got to be a reason they were targeted. | 他们被盯上一定是有原因的 |
[10:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | All of you. | 谢谢你们所有人 |
[10:29] | You’re late. Follow me. | 你迟到了 跟我走 |
[10:32] | Now, I’m not gonna ask you where you’re coming from | 我不会问你是从哪来 |
[10:34] | because I don’t want to have to put you in the position to lie. | 因为我不想逼你撒谎 |
[10:37] | Sir, I can honestly say | 长官 我可以诚实地说 |
[10:38] | – I have no idea where Hondo is right now. – Well, keep it that way. | -我不知道洪都现在在哪 -不知道最好 |
[10:40] | Now, obviously, I know it can’t be Hondo in that video, | 很显然 我知道视频里的不可能是洪都 |
[10:44] | but since dropping this morning, | 但自从早上处决视频放出后 |
[10:45] | this execution has been shared by every major news station. | 已经被各大新闻台转播 |
[10:48] | Now a lot of people think Hondo’s a cop killer. | 现在很多人都认为洪都是警察杀手 |
[10:50] | All right, I’ve got 20 Squad working on finding out | 我已经让20小队去查 |
[10:52] | how the video was made and who made it. | 这段视频是怎么伪造的 是谁伪造的 |
[10:54] | Well, whoever it was did their homework. | 不管怎样 这个人做足了功课 |
[10:57] | Now, Lumbard and Birch were not shy about voicing | 隆巴德和波奇都不避讳表达 |
[10:59] | their unhappiness with some of the city’s social programs. | 自己对一些城市社会项目的不满 |
[11:02] | Now, just, you know, cop venting, | 只是警察发发牢骚 |
[11:04] | but they called Hondo out a few times, and they were not fans. | 但他们对洪都指名道姓过几次 他们很不喜欢他 |
[11:07] | Yeah, makes it look like Hondo has motive. | 看上去洪都有作案动机了 |
[11:09] | What about the rest of 20 Squad? | 20小队其他人呢 |
[11:10] | Internal Affairs is gonna grill us. | 内务部会盘问我们的 |
[11:12] | All right, I’ll stall IAD as long as I can, | 我会尽量拖住内务部 |
[11:15] | but there is a highly trained LAPD sergeant on the run, | 但现在有一名训练有素的洛城警局警司在逃 |
[11:19] | so I don’t know how long I’m gonna be able to hold them off. | 我不知道我能拖住他们多久 |
[11:21] | So whatever Hondo’s doing, | 不管洪都在做什么 |
[11:22] | he needs to do it faster. | 都得加快点速度 |
[11:31] | Thanks for helping us, Elyse. | 谢谢你帮助我们 伊丽丝 |
[11:32] | Anything for you, Jimbo. | 我对你自然是有求必应了 吉姆哥 |
[11:34] | I mean, you gave me a way to pay rent | 是你给我指了一条赚钱的路子 |
[11:36] | that didn’t involve email scams or credit card fraud. | 我再也不用去搞电邮诈骗或者信用卡诈骗了 |
[11:39] | I, uh, convinced Elyse to become | 我以前在长滩的时候 |
[11:40] | our go-to cybercrimes expert in Long Beach back in the day, | 说服伊丽丝当我们网络犯罪的咨询专家 |
[11:44] | before that was a real job. | 当时这还不是份正式工作 |
[11:46] | When it did become a real job, | 等成为正式工作后 |
[11:47] | LBPD wouldn’t hire someone with a criminal record, | 长滩警局不愿意雇佣有犯罪记录的人 |
[11:50] | and they just let me go. | 他们解雇了我 |
[11:51] | Don’t worry, I made my investments in crypto early, so… | 别担心 我很早就投资了网络加密事业 所以… |
[11:54] | I am set for life. | 这辈子不愁钱花了 |
[11:56] | All about pro bono hacktivism now. | 我现在只做些公益性黑客行动了 |
[11:58] | Okay, don’t tell us about that. | 行了 别告诉我们这些 |
[12:00] | We’re already in the middle of one felony today. | 我们今天已经牵涉进一项重罪了 |
[12:02] | Fair enough. I’ve already downloaded the video. | 行吧 我已经下载好视频了 |
[12:05] | It’s, uh, definitely a deepfake. | 绝对是深度伪造的 |
[12:07] | Phony media that uses artificial intelligence | 虚假传媒使用人工智能 |
[12:09] | to study photos and videos of a person, | 研究某个人的照片或视频 |
[12:11] | and then creates a new video of that person | 然后创造出一个新视频 |
[12:13] | doing something they’ve never done before. | 新视频中这个人在做一些他从没做过的事 |
[12:15] | How can you tell this is a deepfake? | 你怎么看出来这是深度伪造 |
[12:17] | When in doubt, look at the eyes. | 如果有怀疑 就看眼睛 |
[12:19] | AI hasn’t quite mastered replicating blinking yet– | 人工智能还不能完全复制眨眼的动作 |
[12:22] | just doesn’t get it. | 它理解不了 |
[12:22] | This video, however, is incredibly tight. | 不过这段视频非常紧凑 |
[12:25] | Deepfakes are generated frame by frame. | 深度伪造是逐帧生成的 |
[12:27] | You slow ’em down enough… | 慢速播放 慢到一定程度 |
[12:32] | …you can catch a funky one. | 就能捕捉到搞笑的一幕 |
[12:33] | My pops always told me | 我爸总是告诉我 |
[12:34] | to only believe what you can see with your own eyes, | 耳听为虚 眼见为实 |
[12:36] | now we can’t even do that. | 但现在眼见都不一定真实 |
[12:36] | Tech’s only getting better. | 科技越来越发达 |
[12:38] | Pretty soon, even I won’t be able to tell the difference. | 很快 连我都没法区分真假视频了 |
[12:40] | Good luck prosecuting someone with video evidence in a few years. | 几年后 想起诉一个有视频证据的人 只能自求多福了 |
[12:43] | Y-You’re telling me any keyboard cowboy | 你的意思是 任何键盘侠 |
[12:46] | in his mom’s basement | 都能在老妈的地下室 |
[12:47] | with the right software can do this? | 用合适的软件造假视频 |
[12:48] | It takes a little bit more than that. | 光这些还不够 |
[12:50] | You need a baseline video. | 还需要基准视频 |
[12:52] | Real footage of someone | 一段真实视频 |
[12:53] | who looks like your subject for the program to manipulate. | 这个人外形得与程序要操纵的对象相似 |
[12:56] | So there’s an original video out there without me in it. | 所以还有一份没有我的原始视频 |
[12:58] | How did they make it look like me? | 他们怎么把视频里的人做得和我这么像 |
[13:00] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看一下你手机 |
[13:03] | Deepfakes require a ton of modeling data. | 深度伪造需要大量的建模数据 |
[13:06] | Images and other media of the subject they’re copying. | 需要被仿者的照片和其他媒体文件 |
[13:10] | In this case, you. | 这个案子中 就是你 |
[13:13] | The more, the better. | 多多益善 |
[13:16] | Here. | 你看 |
[13:18] | Someone installed spyware onto your phone. | 有人在你的手机里安了间谍软件 |
[13:20] | Your photos and videos were being linked | 你的照片和视频都会被传到 |
[13:21] | to another computer in the city. | 本市内的另外一台电脑上 |
[13:23] | How could someone do that without me knowing? | 有人可以在我不知情的情况下这么做吗 |
[13:24] | A real pro just needs to be on the same Wi-Fi as you. | 专业人士只需要和你连接同一个无线网络 |
[13:27] | Can you find out where his data’s going? | 他的数据都流向哪了 |
[13:28] | It’ll take me a few hours, but no one can hide from me. | 虽然得查几个小时 不过没人能逃得过我 |
[13:31] | Text Street if you find something, please. | 找到的话跟斯特里特联系一下 麻烦了 |
[13:32] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[13:33] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:41] | Any luck finding anything on Lumbard or Birch? | 找到伦巴德和伯奇警官的什么信息了吗 |
[13:43] | The temperature around here is ice-cold. | 真的是人情冷漠 |
[13:45] | I hit up every cop I know who may have crossed paths | 去年可能跟他俩有交集的警察 |
[13:47] | with them over the last year. | 我都打电话联系了 |
[13:48] | Most ignored my calls, but the ones who picked up were more | 大部分不接 接通的也都是在谴责洪都 |
[13:51] | interested in trashing Hondo than sharing intel. | 不愿意告诉我消息 |
[13:53] | My old shift commander runs their division now. | 我之前的长官去他们分局了 |
[13:54] | I figured he’d at least have a few other suspects | 我以为他至少有一些可以跟进的怀疑对象 |
[13:56] | for us to chase down. Nope. He thinks Hondo’s a killer | 结果 他认为就是洪都杀了人 |
[13:59] | and I’m a traitor for saying otherwise. | 我跟他们想法不一致倒是成了叛徒 |
[14:00] | How is it so many cops actually believe Hondo’s guilty? | 为什么有这么多警察相信洪都有罪 |
[14:03] | Because they want to believe it– they’ve been waiting | 因为这就是他们所想的 他们一直在等 |
[14:05] | for an excuse to turn on him, and now they have it. | 找到借口来攻击洪都 现在有了 |
[14:06] | Take it you’re getting the silent treatment, too? | 我猜 你曾经也受过这样的冷暴力吧 |
[14:08] | I was, so I got creative. | 是的 所以我学聪明了 |
[14:10] | You know Wells from Evidence? | 你知道证据科的威尔斯吗 |
[14:11] | Turns out he’s got a new puppy. | 他新养了一条狗 |
[14:12] | I promised to house-train and dog-sit it on his next vacation, so… | 我承诺他休假外出时 帮忙训练他的狗 |
[14:16] | he slipped me this. | 他偷偷给我了这个 |
[14:18] | It’s a copy of all the data from Lumbard | 这是伦巴德和伯奇警官 |
[14:19] | and Birch’s squad car– GPS, dash cams, | 特警车的所有数据 位置 行车记录仪 |
[14:21] | radio calls, everything. | 无线电通话 所有数据 |
[14:23] | LAPD’s already been through it, though. | 但是警局应该已经看过了 |
[14:25] | They were looking for things that pointed to Hondo. | 他们找的是能指向洪都的证据 |
[14:26] | We’re looking for who really killed them. | 我们要找的是真正的凶手 |
[14:31] | You’re putting a lot on the line, riding with me today. | 你今天跟我一起出来冒了很大风险 |
[14:34] | I appreciate it. | 我很感谢 |
[14:34] | Well, it’s been a while since I’ve played hooky from SWAT. | 我好久都没翘班了 |
[14:37] | Wouldn’t want people to think I lost my bad-boy edge. | 不想让人们觉得 我没了野性 |
[14:42] | Seriously, though? | 要说真的话 |
[14:45] | I’m a different man than the one who joined, | 我已经不是刚入队的我了 |
[14:47] | and I have you to thank for that. | 我很感谢你 |
[14:49] | Everything you’ve done, | 你做的每一件事 |
[14:51] | even kicking me off for a hot minute, | 即便你曾经把我踢出队很长一段时间 |
[14:54] | you did it to make me a better officer. | 是你让我成为了更好的警察 |
[14:58] | I’ll always have your six, man. | 兄弟 我会一直挺你的 |
[15:00] | No questions asked. | 义无反顾 |
[15:11] | Any idea who might be behind all this? | 你觉得谁会是幕后指使 |
[15:13] | Been thinking about that all morning. | 我已经想了一上午了 |
[15:15] | You put away countless criminals. | 你抓的罪犯数也数不过来 |
[15:16] | Who’s got the biggest grudge? | 谁积怨最多呢 |
[15:17] | – That’s a long list, kid. – Yeah. | -那人可就多了 -是啊 |
[15:18] | But this isn’t just some corner kid | 但是 这肯定不是那些 |
[15:20] | that you put away for five to ten. | 轻判的小混混能干出来的 |
[15:22] | This deepfake? | 这个深度伪造 |
[15:23] | Someone with serious resources is targeting you. | 肯定是有人动用了资源来针对你 |
[15:27] | I mean, that kind of hate, that’s next level. | 这种恨 我觉得更深层次 |
[15:29] | Are you sure this hacker friend of yours knows what she’s doing? | 你确定你这黑客朋友明白怎么做吧 |
[15:31] | Yeah, these things take time. | 当然 不过需要时间 |
[15:32] | Elyse is the best, though. | 伊丽丝很厉害的 |
[15:34] | As soon as she finds out where your hacked phone data’s going, | 一找到你手机里被窃数据的流向 |
[15:36] | she’ll let me know. We just… | 她会通知我的 现在 |
[15:38] | need to hold out a little longer. | 我们需要再坚持一会 |
[15:42] | No surprises on Lumbard and Birch’s abandoned cruiser GPS. | 他俩车上的定位未发现任何异常 |
[15:44] | They didn’t go anywhere out of the ordinary. | 没去过别的异常地点 |
[15:46] | Same with the dash cam footage. They’re unis. | 跟行车记录仪的数据一样 是匹配的 |
[15:47] | Lots of sitting around, waiting for the action to happen. | 大多数时间都是闲待着 等待行动 |
[15:49] | Hey, check this out, I’ve been going through | 看这个 我正在翻巡逻车上 |
[15:51] | the logs on the cruiser’s automatic license plate reader. | 自动车牌识别器的日志 |
[15:54] | One plate keeps popping up over and over, almost 50 times. | 有一个车牌号不断反复出现 大约有50次 |
[15:57] | And every time on the rear camera. | 每次都是后方摄像头 |
[15:58] | – Almost as if… – Someone’s following them, | -好像 -有人在跟踪他们 |
[16:00] | learning their routine, just like Hondo said. | 和洪都说的一样 观察他们的行车轨迹 |
[16:03] | Plate belongs to Pasha Kulpa. | 车牌归属于帕夏·库尔帕 |
[16:04] | No criminal record, but it looks like he owns | 无犯罪记录 不过他好像 |
[16:06] | five apartment buildings in the Valley. | 在谷区有五幢公寓楼 |
[16:08] | Which is usually code for “I’m up to super shady stuff | 通常这意味着 他有一些不可告人的事情 |
[16:10] | – and need to hide it.” – Hold on, he’s got a federal file. | -而且需要隐蔽 -等等 有他的联邦档案 |
[16:12] | Looks like he’s got ties to organized crime in Eastern Europe, | 看来他跟东欧的犯罪组织有关联 |
[16:15] | and the Feds suspect he’s running his own small outfit here in L.A. | 联调局怀疑他在洛城有自己的小团伙 |
[16:17] | What’s this Kulpa guy got to do with Hondo? | 这个叫库尔帕的跟洪都有什么关系 |
[16:19] | What do you say we find out? | 不如我们去查清楚 |
[16:26] | This lot’s registered as Kulpa’s current business address. | 库尔帕登记的当前办公地址就是这里 |
[16:28] | Luca, right. Chris, left. Tan, door. | 卢卡 右边 克里斯 左边 谭 敲门 |
[16:35] | Pasha Kulpa! LAPD! | 帕夏·库尔帕 洛城警局 |
[16:52] | Clear! | 安全 |
[16:59] | That’s a lot of computer power for a site | 还没破土动工的场地 |
[17:01] | that hasn’t even broken ground yet. | 要那么多电脑干什么 |
[17:03] | Kulpa was just here the computer’s still logged in. | 库尔帕刚才还在这里 电脑还登录着 |
[17:08] | My name is Daniel Harrelson… | 我叫丹尼尔·哈里森 |
[17:10] | This must be the original video, | 这一定就是原始录像 |
[17:12] | the one they manipulated to look and sound like Hondo. | 他们后来编辑成洪都的样子和声音 |
[17:14] | Kulpa probably edited the video here. | 库尔帕说不定就是在这里编辑的 |
[17:16] | This is proof that the Hondo video’s fake. | 这是证据 洪都那个视频是假的 |
[17:18] | I’m done waiting for the department to clean itself up. | 我受够了等待警局主动自清自查 |
[17:29] | That good? | 可以了吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah, we’re good. | 可以了 |
[17:35] | The gunshots were fake. | 枪伤是假的 |
[17:36] | But that’s still the real Lumbard and Birch, | 但那的确是伦巴德和波奇 |
[17:38] | – which means… – They might still be alive. | -也就意味着 -他们或许还活着 |
[17:43] | Elyse couldn’t narrow it down to the exact room, | 伊丽丝没法把范围缩小到具体的房间号 |
[17:45] | but whoever hijacked your phone, | 黑了你的手机的人 |
[17:47] | their I.P. Address puts them somewhere inside this hotel. | 他们的IP地址显示是在这家酒店里 |
[17:53] | Go talk to the front desk. | 去问问前台 |
[17:54] | See if you can get a list of recent guests. | 看能不能弄到近期入住的客人名单 |
[17:56] | – I’m gonna hang back. I don’t want to be spotted. – Okay. | -我就不去了 不想被认出来 -好 |
[18:14] | You must be the man of the hour. | 你就是那位风云人物 |
[18:15] | Maybe you need a permanent reminder | 也许你要长点教训 |
[18:16] | of who’s in charge here. | 才知道这里谁说了算 |
[18:21] | You took my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[18:22] | And you’ll pay greatly for it. | 你会为此付出极大的代价 |
[18:29] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[18:31] | Took you long enough to find me. | 你终于找到我了 |
[18:34] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等了你好久 |
[18:35] | Arthur Novak. | 亚瑟·诺瓦克 |
[18:37] | You’re supposed to be in prison. | 你应该被关在监狱里 |
[18:38] | Money and connections go a long way in Mexico. | 金钱和人脉在墨西哥非常有用 |
[18:41] | You left me with both. | 这两样你都留给了我 |
[18:43] | No, I checked on you. | 不 我去看过你 |
[18:45] | You were serving real time. | 你确实在服刑 |
[18:46] | Hey, Hondo? Hondo? | 洪都 洪都 |
[18:49] | I spent six months in a filthy cell, | 我在一间肮脏的牢房里关了半年 |
[18:52] | fighting to stay alive every day, | 白天挣扎着生存 |
[18:55] | mourning my boy every night. | 晚上悼念我的儿子 |
[18:57] | But eventually I got my hands on a phone. | 但最终我弄到一部电话 |
[19:00] | And from there, access to my accounts. | 然后 我得以使用我的账户 |
[19:04] | After that, it was just a matter of time | 再然后 买通正确的人 |
[19:06] | until I paid the right people off. | 或者把他们置于我的控制之下 |
[19:09] | Or otherwise brought ’em into check. | 对我来说就只是时间问题 |
[19:11] | – You should’ve stayed down there. – I’m not worried. | -你应该在监狱里 -我不担心 |
[19:13] | I’m a free man, Hondo. | 我是自由人了 洪都 |
[19:16] | Can’t say the same for you. | 但你不一样 |
[19:21] | Don’t worry about her alerting the police. | 不用担心她报警 |
[19:24] | I called them the second I saw you outside. | 我一看见你在外面就报警了 |
[19:26] | They should be here any moment now. | 他们应该马上就到 |
[19:28] | Why don’t you sit? | 不如坐下 |
[19:30] | Have a drink with me. | 跟我喝一杯 |
[19:33] | You won’t find wine like this in prison, | 监狱里可找不出这样的红酒 |
[19:35] | I promise you. | 我跟你保证 |
[19:42] | That weak-ass deepfake ain’t gonna hold up. | 那段伪造视频是站不住脚的 |
[19:44] | You should’ve never shown your face, | 你根本不该露脸 |
[19:45] | ’cause now I’m coming for you. | 因为现在轮到我来抓你了 |
[19:46] | The deepfake was just the beginning. | 那段伪造视频只是个开始 |
[19:50] | Look forward to seeing you again. | 期待与你再见 |
[19:51] | Sergeant Harrelson, show us your hands! | 哈里森警司 举起双手 |
[19:54] | Do not make this difficult. | 不要让我们难办 |
[19:56] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[19:57] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[20:21] | I just gave my official statement to the chief. | 我刚才向局长提交了我的正式陈述 |
[20:23] | I’m no longer a suspect thanks to the footage y’all found. | 多亏了你们找到的录像 我不再是嫌犯了 |
[20:26] | Tech team verified it–it’s the original video. | 技术团队证实了那就是原始录像 |
[20:28] | – I’m a free man. – Yeah. | -我自由了 -漂亮 |
[20:30] | Okay, guys, this ain’t over yet. | 这件事还没完 |
[20:32] | Lumbard and Birch are still missing. | 伦巴德和波奇依然没有找到 |
[20:34] | They could be alive, barely hanging on | 他们可能还活着 挣扎坚持着 |
[20:36] | and counting on us to find ’em. | 指望着我们能找到他们 |
[20:38] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[20:41] | there’s something I need to tell y’all. | 我有事要告诉你们 |
[20:43] | I wasn’t straight with you about | 去年夏天在墨西哥发生的事 |
[20:44] | what happened last summer in Mexico. | 我没有对你们说实话 |
[20:46] | The man at the hotel. | 酒店里那个男人 |
[20:47] | Arthur Novak. He and his son ran | 亚瑟·诺瓦克 他和他儿子 |
[20:49] | the town I was staying in like crime bosses. | 是当地的犯罪集团头目 掌管着我在的那个小镇 |
[20:51] | And when they threatened an innocent family, | 他们威胁了一个无辜家庭 |
[20:53] | I had to step in. | 我不得不插手 |
[20:54] | Novak retaliated. | 诺瓦克进行了报复 |
[20:56] | And kidnapped a young woman. | 绑架了一位年轻女性 |
[20:58] | I led a rescue mission, but things went sideways. | 我组织了救援行动 但行动出了岔子 |
[21:02] | I had to kill Novak’s son to save her life. | 为了救她 我必须杀掉诺瓦克的儿子 |
[21:08] | That’s why he’s coming after you. | 所以他来追杀你了 |
[21:09] | All of this is some kind of revenge play. | 这一切都是报复戏码 |
[21:11] | First it was the deepfake, | 首先是伪造视频 |
[21:13] | and now he’s holding these two officers’ lives | 现在他又把这两名警官的生命 |
[21:14] | over my head. | 压在我头上 |
[21:18] | We’re sorry you had to go – through this, Hondo. | 很遗憾你不得不经历这些 洪都 |
[21:19] | Deacon, I don’t need sympathy. | 迪肯 我不需要同情 |
[21:21] | I need your help to find Lumbard and Birch. | 我需要你帮我找到伦巴德和伯奇 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:27] | Novak has help. | 诺瓦克有帮手 |
[21:29] | A guy named Pasha Kulpa. | 他叫帕夏·库尔帕 |
[21:30] | Looks like the two go way back. | 看起来他俩是老相识了 |
[21:31] | There’s matching arrests here for robbery, | 早在八十年代 他们在欧洲就有相似的 |
[21:33] | theft and assault all over Europe going back to the ’80s. | 抢劫 偷盗和伤害他人的犯罪记录 |
[21:35] | Makes sense– we know Kulpa helped make the deepfake. | 那就对了 是库尔帕帮忙制作了深度伪造视频 |
[21:37] | Dude even has a cameo in the video we found. | 这兄弟甚至在我们找到的视频中客串过 |
[21:39] | All right, so we double down on our sweep for Kulpa. | 好了 那我们需要加强对库尔帕的搜查 |
[21:41] | We find him, we find the officers. | 找到他 我们就能找到警官们 |
[21:43] | We find the officers, we find Novak. | 找到警官 我们就能找到诺瓦克 |
[21:45] | I’ll hit up his business properties. | 我去他名下的企业看看 |
[21:46] | Luca and I’ll take known associates. | 卢卡和我去找已知同伙 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:49] | Where are you going, Hondo? | 你去哪里 洪都 |
[21:50] | Novak’s confident that he’s safe in the U.S. | 诺瓦克深信他在美国是安全的 |
[21:53] | I’m gonna prove him wrong. | 我会证明他是错的 |
[21:55] | Yeah, well, Novak wasn’t lying. | 好吧 诺瓦克没撒谎 |
[21:57] | His record in Mexico’s been cleared. | 他在墨西哥的案底被消除了 |
[21:59] | Now, I don’t know who he paid off, | 我不知道他买通了谁 |
[22:01] | but he’s a free man south of the border. | 但他在边境以南是无罪之身 |
[22:03] | What about his Interpol charges? | 那他的国际刑警组织指控呢 |
[22:04] | The whole reason he was hiding out in Mexico | 他躲在墨西哥的唯一原因 |
[22:06] | – was to avoid extradition. – True. | -就是为了避免被引渡 -没错 |
[22:08] | But until a federal warrant comes down, | 但在联邦搜查令下来之前 |
[22:09] | LAPD can’t touch him. | 洛城警局不能碰他 |
[22:10] | The man kidnapped two of our officers, Commander. | 这人绑架了两位我们的警官 指挥官 |
[22:12] | Well, there’s nothing tying Novak to that | 好吧 除了你的怀疑外 没有任何证据 |
[22:14] | besides your suspicion, Hondo. | 能将诺瓦克与此联系起来 洪都 |
[22:16] | Now, look, I’m working on getting the warrant. | 现在 听着 我在争取拿到搜查令 |
[22:19] | I just need you to sit tight. | 我只需要你老实等着 |
[22:20] | I-I can’t “Sit tight” | 我没法老实等着 |
[22:21] | when two people are in danger because of me. | 特别是当有人因为我而陷入危险的时候 |
[22:22] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[22:24] | I’m pulling you out of the field. | 我不会让你出外勤的 |
[22:25] | As of right now, you’re officially benched. | 此时此刻 你需要原地待命 |
[22:27] | I don’t want you leaving the building. | 我不希望你离开这栋楼 |
[22:28] | The chief cleared me. You can’t do this! | 局长已经认可我是无罪的了 你不能这么做 |
[22:30] | You ran, Hondo! | 你逃脱追捕 洪都 |
[22:32] | The chief and the commission are furious! | 局长和委员会都非常生气 |
[22:35] | You’re lucky that’s all I’m doing is benching you. | 你该感到庆幸 我只是让你原地待命 |
[22:37] | It wasn’t that simple. | 这没那么简单 |
[22:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:42] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[22:44] | I just need you to sit tight | 但我需要你老实待着 |
[22:45] | until this thing’s over, all right? | 直到这件事结束 好吗 |
[22:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:57] | Has your day turned a corner, Hondo? | 你今天已经迎来转机了吗 洪都 |
[23:01] | Where’s Lumbard and Birch, you son of a bitch? | 伦巴德和伯奇在哪里 你这混蛋 |
[23:03] | Mind your temper when speaking to me. | 跟我说话时注意下语气 |
[23:05] | You shouldn’t be so hostile with the man | 你不应该对手握他们性命的人 |
[23:07] | holding their lives in his hand. | 如此不友好 |
[23:10] | – So they are alive? – Yes. | -所以他们都活着 -是的 |
[23:13] | A little thirsty, but breathing. | 有些渴 但还能呼吸 |
[23:15] | Look, you want to come at me, then come at me. | 听着 如果你想报复我 那就冲着我来 |
[23:17] | But leave those officers out of this. | 别把那些警官牵扯进来 |
[23:19] | Your savior complex runs deep, doesn’t it? | 你的救世主情结很严重 不是吗 |
[23:22] | You want to be a hero to everyone. | 你想拯救所有人 |
[23:24] | All communities. | 所有社区 |
[23:26] | Black and blue. | 黑人和警察 |
[23:28] | Shame no one will trust you after this morning. | 遗憾的是 今天早上之后没人会相信你了 |
[23:31] | I’ve been cleared of everything that was on your damn deepfake. | 已经证明你那深度伪造的视频里的人不是我了 |
[23:33] | Doesn’t matter much, does it? | 那不重要 不是吗 |
[23:35] | The first headline always lives on, | 第一份头条总是深入人心 |
[23:37] | well past a retraction. | 谁还会在意它有没有被撤销呢 |
[23:40] | Your name’s been sullied. | 你的名誉已经被玷污了 |
[23:42] | You’ll always be viewed skeptically, | 从现在起 人们将永远以审视的眼光 |
[23:44] | suspiciously from now on. | 看待你 怀疑你 |
[23:46] | Well, I guess you got what you wanted then. | 好吧 我猜你已经得到了你想要的 |
[23:48] | You don’t need Lumbard and Birch. | 你不需要伦巴德和伯奇了 |
[23:49] | I have so much more to take. | 我要的可远远不止这些 |
[23:52] | I rotted in that hellhole | 我在那个鬼地方蹲了六个月 |
[23:53] | for six long months planning this. | 一直在筹划这件事 |
[23:56] | Your reputation is just the start. | 毁坏你的名声只是第一步 |
[24:00] | You took my son and my freedom from me, | 你夺走了我的儿子和自由 |
[24:04] | and I won’t stop | 我不会停手 |
[24:05] | until I’ve taken away everything you love. | 直到把你爱的一切都夺走 |
[24:16] | I was rewatching the raw footage and found something. | 我重新看了原录像 有所发现 |
[24:18] | A reflection in the camera’s side mirror. | 相机侧视镜上的倒影 |
[24:20] | I think they accidentally captured a sign | 我想是他们在录像的地方 |
[24:22] | wherever they filmed this. | 无意中拍到了一个标牌 |
[24:23] | So it was edited out of the deepfake, but… | 伪造的录像里把这个标牌剪辑掉了 |
[24:33] | Skilling Electric– it’s a defunct power plant. | 安然电气公司——这是一家已经停产的发电厂 |
[24:35] | It’s been abandoned for years. Perfect place to lay low. | 那里废弃多年 是个避风头的好去处 |
[24:38] | Could Novak and Kulpa still be there with Lumbard and Birch? | 诺瓦克和库尔帕会不会还跟隆巴德和波奇在一起 |
[24:40] | With every cop in the city looking for ’em? | 全城警察都在搜捕他们 |
[24:42] | Makes sense to stay in one place. | 待一块儿也说得过去 |
[24:43] | Okay, I’ll call Deac. Let’s go find those officers, man. | 好的 我这就给迪肯打电话 我们一起找那些警官 |
[24:48] | Baby, hey. | 宝贝 |
[24:55] | – Does this mean…? – I’m good. | -这是不是意味着 -我没事 |
[24:57] | We’re good, at least as far as the police are concerned. | 我们没事 至少警方看来是这样的 |
[25:01] | They treat you all right downtown? | 市局他们对你还好吗 |
[25:03] | They stuck me in a room like this, | 他们把我关在这样的房间里 |
[25:05] | left me alone for the most part. | 大部分时间我都是一个人待着 |
[25:06] | But don’t worry about me. Are you okay? | 不过你别担心我了 你还好吗 |
[25:09] | No, not really. | 不 不太好 |
[25:11] | Arthur Novak is in L.A. | 亚瑟·诺瓦克现在在洛杉矶 |
[25:12] | He’s the one who set me up. | 就是他给我下的套 |
[25:14] | Novak? From Mexico? | 墨西哥的诺瓦克吗 |
[25:16] | Some kind of vendetta. | 私人恩怨 |
[25:17] | He told me he wants to hurt the people I love. | 他跟我说要伤害我爱的人 |
[25:20] | That’s why you had me brought here. | 这就是你让人把我带到这里的原因 |
[25:21] | Yeah, thankfully, my mom and pops | 是的 谢天谢地 我爸妈 |
[25:22] | are out of town right now, and Darryl’s staying | 现在不在城里 安全起见 |
[25:24] | with Leroy just to be safe. | 达瑞尔和勒罗伊待在一起 |
[25:26] | Hopefully this all ends soon. | 希望这一切尽早结束 |
[25:28] | My team’s out chasing a lead right now. | 我的警队正在追踪一条线索 |
[25:29] | Why aren’t you with them? | 你怎么没和他们一起 |
[25:32] | Because I’m benched. | 因为我现在在坐冷板凳 |
[25:33] | And maybe I deserve it– I chose to run. | 或许是我应得的 毕竟我选择了逃跑 |
[25:35] | – I chose to keep Novak a secret. – You told me. | -我选择隐瞒诺瓦克的行踪 -你跟我说了 |
[25:37] | – That meant something. – But just you. | -应该能说明什么 -但我只告诉了你 |
[25:39] | Not my squad. This was supposed to stay down there. | 没跟我的小队报告 这本该 |
[25:42] | I thought it was finished, and I was wrong. | 我以为已经结束了 但是我错了 |
[25:43] | You are putting a lot of blame on yourself | 你把一切责任揽在自己身上 |
[25:45] | for something a bad man is doing to you. | 而这是那个人对你干的坏事 |
[25:48] | I know you’re Superman, | 我知道你是超人 |
[25:49] | but you can’t always take on all of the burden yourself. | 但你也不能总是独自承担一切责任 |
[25:51] | That’s the responsibility that comes with being a team leader. | 这就是队长要肩负的责任 |
[25:54] | Team leader. You know better than anyone | 队长又怎样 你最清楚 |
[25:56] | that SWAT isn’t about any one person. | 特警队是个团队 不只是一个人 |
[26:00] | Lean on the people around you. | 你得依靠身边的人 |
[26:02] | I love that you’re open with me, | 我喜欢你坦诚对我 |
[26:05] | but you also need to be open with your team. | 但你也得对你的队伍推心置腹 |
[26:07] | They’re your family, too. | 他们也是你的家人 |
[26:11] | Novak wasn’t talking about you or my family | 诺瓦克说要对我爱的人下手 |
[26:13] | when he said he was gonna go after the people I love. | 他指的不是你和我的家人 |
[26:17] | Nichelle, I got to call Deacon. | 尼歇尔 我要打给迪肯 |
[26:48] | This is the car from the deepfake. | 这就是伪造录像里的那辆车 |
[26:50] | Blood all over the back seat. | 后座上全是血 |
[26:51] | This must be what they brought Lumbard and Birch in. | 他们一定是用这辆车押送的伦巴德和波奇 |
[26:54] | Doesn’t mean they didn’t leave. | 这不代表他们还在这 |
[26:55] | All right, perimeter’s clear. | 好了 周围没有人 |
[26:56] | Let’s check inside. | 去搜查里面 |
[26:58] | 洪都 诺瓦克希望我们找到栽赃物 | |
[27:01] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[27:08] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[27:15] | Let me see, let me see! | 快让我瞧瞧 |
[27:17] | – Bullet didn’t go through. – I’m okay. | -子弹没有射穿防弹衣 -我没事 |
[27:19] | We can’t stay here. We need better cover. | 我们不能在这逗留 得找个更好的掩护 |
[27:20] | They left this car for us to find | 他们留下这辆车就是为了 |
[27:22] | in the best spot to pin us down. There’s nowhere to go! | 把我们牵制在这里 我们无处可去了 |
[27:25] | That garage door. That’s our target. | 车库门开着 我们可以去那里 |
[27:27] | We’ll use the car as cover. | 用这辆车作掩护 |
[27:28] | Tan, Street, you stay on the bumper. Luca, you good? | 谭 斯特里特 你俩靠着保险杠 卢卡 你还好吗 |
[27:31] | – Yeah, I’m good. – You and Chris with me | -我没事 -你和克里斯跟着我 |
[27:32] | on the passenger-side door. Let’s move! | 靠在副驾驶的门后 动起来 |
[27:34] | Yeah. Go! Go! | 对 走 快走 |
[27:42] | Luca, you stay low. | 卢卡 你低下身 |
[27:44] | Keep your head down. We’re getting you out of here. | 把头低下 我们这就带你离开 |
[27:50] | On my call. Push! | 听我指挥 推 |
[28:11] | The shots were coming from the roof. | 子弹是从屋顶射过来的 |
[28:17] | I see movement. They’re on the run! | 有人在动 他们跑了 |
[28:18] | Go after those shooters. I’ll stay with Luca, | 去追枪手 我和卢卡一起 |
[28:20] | call for backup. | 呼叫后援 |
[28:24] | LAPD! Don’t move! | 洛城警局 不准动 |
[28:28] | Last man. | 你走最后 |
[28:40] | They’re headed for the exit! | 他们往出口跑了 |
[28:53] | No! | 站住 |
[28:59] | – 26- – David. | 26D队 |
[29:01] | The shooters got away. | 枪手跑了 |
[29:08] | – How’s Luca? – He’s fine. | -卢卡怎么样 -他没事 |
[29:09] | – Just a bad bruise. – This was Novak’s plan. | -只是严重的淤青 -这就是诺瓦克的计划 |
[29:12] | He left that clue in the mirror for us to find, | 他故意把线索藏在镜子里 引我们去 |
[29:13] | knowing I would get benched and be forced to watch him | 他知道我会坐冷板凳 只能眼睁睁地看着他 |
[29:15] | ambush my team from the sidelines. | 从两旁伏击我的队员 |
[29:17] | Yeah, but we got one up on him. | 对 但我们胜他一筹 |
[29:18] | – We’re all okay. – For now. | -我们没事 -只是暂时的 |
[29:20] | Novak’s still out there, and I’m done waiting | 诺瓦克还在外面 而我只等干等着 |
[29:21] | – for his next move. – You’re gonna have to. | -看他作出下一步行动 -你必须这样 |
[29:23] | – You’re not allowed to leave HQ. – I don’t care. | -你不能离开总部 -去他的 |
[29:25] | Nobody else needs to get hurt – because of my mistakes. | 不应该有人因为我的错误受伤 |
[29:27] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[29:28] | Try and stop me, Deacon. | 别想阻止我 迪肯 |
[29:32] | Hey, Hondo? Hondo, Hondo. Think about it. Think about it. | 洪都 洪都 洪都 好好想想 认真想想 |
[29:35] | This is exactly what Novak wants you to do. | 这正是诺瓦克想要的 |
[29:37] | Get out of my way, Street. | 别挡我路 斯特里特 |
[29:42] | I know you won’t walk out that door. | 我知道你不会走出那扇门 |
[29:44] | Novak may want you to go rogue, | 诺瓦克想让你叛变 |
[29:46] | but that’s ’cause he doesn’t know | 那是因为他不知道 |
[29:47] | how good a cop you are. | 你是一名多棒的警察 |
[29:56] | I said that to you once upon a time, didn’t I? | 我之前也对你这么说过 是吧 |
[29:58] | Right after I found my brother dead. | 在发现我兄弟死后 |
[29:59] | I was ready to burn down half of Long Beach, | 我准备把半个长滩都烧了 |
[30:01] | but you stopped me. | 但你阻止了我 |
[30:04] | Hondo, | 洪都 |
[30:06] | I have watched Novak get to you all day. | 我知道诺瓦克一整天都在激怒你 |
[30:09] | Now, I know that you’re mad, | 我知道你现在很生气 |
[30:11] | but you are smarter than him. | 但你比他聪明多了 |
[30:14] | Show Novak that he doesn’t know you, | 让诺瓦克明白他根本就不了解你 |
[30:17] | that you cannot be manipulated. | 让他知道无法操控你 |
[30:21] | Hondo, talk to us. | 洪都 和我们说说 |
[30:27] | I should’ve told everyone about Novak. | 我本应该告诉大家诺瓦克的事 |
[30:31] | Truth is, | 事实是 |
[30:33] | I still regret taking off in the first place, | 到现在我还很后悔当时离开 |
[30:35] | but I thought I needed to be alone. | 但是那时我觉得我需要一个人静一静 |
[30:39] | But when I was at my lowest point… | 但当我处在最低谷的时候 |
[30:43] | …I just wished that all of you were down there with me | 还是希望你们都能在身边陪着我 |
[30:44] | to have my back. | 支持我 |
[30:47] | I told you we’d always have your back. | 我说过我们永远支持你 |
[30:51] | We were there for you this morning, | 今早我们站你那边 |
[30:53] | and we’re still here for you right now. | 现在我们还是和你同一战线 |
[30:55] | Can’t stop 20- – Squad. | 20D队 势不可挡 |
[30:57] | And Novak is about to find that out the hard way. | 诺瓦克将会以最惨痛的代价明白这一点 |
[31:01] | Street, you said that Novak | 斯特里特 你说诺瓦克 |
[31:02] | would probably want me to take off on my own. | 可能希望我自己离开 |
[31:05] | Let’s give him what he wants. | 我们就如他所愿 |
[31:08] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[31:10] | Federal warrant for Arthur Novak has been approved. | 亚瑟·诺瓦克的联邦逮捕令已经批了 |
[31:13] | Wow, that was quick. Thanks, Commander. | 速度真快 谢了 指挥官 |
[31:15] | Oh, I got to scream at an FBI director. | 我对联调局主管发飙才换来的 |
[31:17] | No thanks necessary. | 不用谢 |
[31:18] | You ready? | 你准备好了 |
[31:20] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好了 -行 |
[31:27] | This is an unexpected surprise. | 这可真是意想不到的惊喜 |
[31:29] | First you take a shot at my name, | 你先是要我名誉扫地 |
[31:31] | and then you take shots at my team. | 然后又想我的队员倒地 |
[31:32] | I’m done with your games, Novak. | 我受够了你的游戏 诺瓦克 |
[31:34] | Why don’t you quit being a coward | 你一定要这么当个懦夫 |
[31:35] | and just take your shot at me already? | 怎么不直接冲着我来 |
[31:37] | What’s your hurry? | 你急什么 |
[31:38] | Your team dodged a bullet. Impressive. | 你的小队躲过了一劫 挺厉害 |
[31:42] | But now it’s my turn to make the next move, | 但现在该我决定下一步怎么走了 |
[31:45] | and I plan to take my time executing it. | 我要好好筹划一下 |
[31:48] | Time’s the one thing you don’t have. | 你没有时间了 |
[31:50] | A warrant’s just been green-lit for your arrest on U.S. soil, | 刚刚拿到了在美国国土上逮捕你的逮捕令 |
[31:52] | so right now every airport and checkpoint in the state | 现在国内的每个机场和关卡 |
[31:55] | is getting a copy of your face. | 都收到了你的照片 |
[31:57] | You’ve overstayed your welcome. | 现在这里已经不欢迎你了 |
[31:58] | So, any chance you had of slipping out of this country | 所以 所有你能溜出这个国家的机会 |
[32:00] | has vanished. | 都已经被堵死了 |
[32:01] | This is valuable information. | 真是条宝贵的信息 |
[32:04] | No doubt you want something in return. | 看来你一定是想要回报 |
[32:06] | Lumbard and Birch. | 伦巴德和波奇 |
[32:08] | This isn’t about them. It never was. | 这件事从来就和他们无关 |
[32:10] | Still trying to be a hero. | 你还是想当个英雄 |
[32:12] | So predictable. | 真好猜 |
[32:15] | So, | 那么… |
[32:16] | what do you propose? | 你有何建议 |
[32:18] | A trade. | 做笔交易 |
[32:19] | The officers for a way out. | 两位警员换一条逃生之路 |
[32:22] | You name the location. | 接头地点你挑 |
[32:24] | You bring me Lumbard and Birch alive, | 你把伦巴德和伯奇活着交给我 |
[32:25] | and I’ll drive you across the border myself. | 我就亲自开车送你出国境 |
[32:28] | You’re safe in Mexico. Live to fight another day. | 你在墨西哥会是安全的 留得青山在不愁没柴烧 |
[32:31] | It’s tempting. | 很有吸引力 |
[32:33] | But I think we’re past the point of trusting each other. | 但我们早就不再相信彼此了 |
[32:36] | Novak, all that matters to me | 诺瓦克 对我来说最重要的 |
[32:37] | is getting those officers home safe. | 就是让警员们安全回家 |
[32:39] | You’ve done your damage, man. You ruined my rep. | 你的目的已经达成了 你毁了我的名誉 |
[32:42] | Is burying me really worth going back to prison | 但用重回监狱坐一辈子的牢换彻底毁了我 |
[32:44] | for the rest of your life? | 真的值得吗 |
[32:52] | I’ll text you an address | 我一会发你地址 |
[32:54] | and bring the boys in blue. | 并带着你的警察兄弟们过去 |
[32:58] | Meet me there in an hour. | 一小时后那里见 |
[33:00] | Come unarmed. And, Hondo, | 不许带武器 洪都 |
[33:02] | if you’re not alone, | 如果你不是一个人来 |
[33:04] | I’ll put a bullet in both of their brains | 我就给他俩头上一人一枪 |
[33:08] | without hesitation. | 绝不留情 |
[33:09] | Novak, we started this thing, just the two of us. | 诺瓦克 这是我们俩人之间的私人恩怨 |
[33:12] | I’m-a finish it the same way. | 我会以同样方式结束一切 |
[33:16] | How’d you know Novak would take the bait? | 你怎么知道诺瓦克会上钩 |
[33:19] | ‘Cause once he gets me alone, he’s gonna kill me. | 因为只要他确认我单独行动 就会杀了我 |
[33:21] | That’s been his plan the entire time. | 一直以来 他的计划就是如此 |
[33:25] | Whose idea was it to send Hondo unarmed | 谁出主意让洪都不带武器 |
[33:27] | without comms or tracking of any kind? | 也不带任何通讯或追踪设备就去的 |
[33:29] | His. We can’t risk having Novak sweep Hondo for bugs. | 他自己 不能冒险让诺瓦克发现洪都带窃听器 |
[33:33] | If he finds out what we’re planning, | 如果他发现了我们的计划 |
[33:34] | first he’ll kill Hondo, and then he’ll kill Lumbard and Birch. | 会先杀了洪都 然后杀伦巴德和伯奇 |
[33:36] | Luca, | 卢卡 |
[33:37] | you sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你能行吗 |
[33:38] | Oh, I’ve had bigger bruises wrestling with Terry as a kid. | 我小时候跟特里摔跤身上的伤都比这严重 |
[33:40] | No way I’m skipping the chance to help Hondo. | 我怎么可能错失帮洪都的机会 |
[33:56] | What the hell’s going on? Where’s Novak? | 怎么回事 诺瓦克在哪 |
[33:58] | – Where’s Lumbard and Birch? – Arthur is a very careful man. | -伦巴德和伯奇在哪 -亚瑟非常谨慎 |
[34:01] | You have fooled him once before. | 你之前骗过他一次 |
[34:02] | He said he was gonna meet me here. | 他说要在这碰面的 |
[34:04] | – We had a deal. – The deal still holds. | -我们要做交易 -交易依然有效 |
[34:06] | We’re just rendezvousing at a different location. | 只是换一个不同地点 |
[34:09] | If you want to see those officers alive, | 如果想确定那两位警官还活着 |
[34:12] | you’ll get in. | 最好上车 |
[34:55] | Where’s Lumbard and Birch? | 伦巴德和伯奇在哪 |
[34:58] | As you can see, | 你也看到了 |
[35:00] | I found my own way out of the country. | 我有自己的办法离开这个国家 |
[35:03] | Suppose that means our deal is off. | 也就是说交易取消了 |
[35:05] | I don’t need you after all. | 我根本不需要你 |
[35:17] | You killed my son, Daniel. | 你杀了我儿子 丹尼尔 |
[35:20] | This is how it was always going to end. | 结局从来都只有一个 |
[35:22] | I didn’t come all this way not to avenge my boy. | 我大老远到这来给儿子报仇 我是不会放弃的 |
[35:26] | But first? | 但首先呢 |
[35:43] | I want to see you suffer one last time. | 我要最后再看一次你受到折磨 |
[35:50] | And you call me predictable, Novak? | 你还说我很好猜 诺瓦克 |
[35:53] | I knew there was no way you were gonna leave | 我早就知道你不会轻易离开 |
[35:54] | without your pound of flesh. | 放弃给儿子复仇 |
[35:56] | And I also knew about this airstrip. | 我也早知道这个小型机场 |
[35:58] | It took some digging, | 确实好好寻找了一番 |
[36:00] | but did you know that your boy Pasha | 但你知道你手下帕夏 |
[36:01] | used to run drugs out of here? | 过去曾在这贩毒吗 |
[36:03] | So I figured if you were gonna kill me and bounce, | 所以我就知道 你想杀了我跑路 |
[36:04] | this is where it would be. | 应该就是在这 |
[36:06] | But that’s why my team headed straight over here | 所以我给你打完电话 |
[36:08] | after our phone call. | 我团队的人就直接赶来了 |
[36:10] | All they needed to move in were those missing officers. | 他们只需要看到失踪的警员就会行动 |
[36:12] | Well, that… | 是吗 那… |
[36:26] | Go. Go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[36:31] | It’s Lumbard and Birch. | 是伦巴德和伯奇 |
[36:33] | Street, Tan, lay us some cover fire. | 斯特里特 谭 掩护我们 |
[36:39] | – We’re getting you guys out of here! – Let’s go. | -我们会带你俩离开 -咱们走 |
[36:41] | Come on. Get over here. Come on. | 快 来这边 快点 |
[36:46] | Arthur! What are you doing? | 亚瑟 你在干什么 |
[36:48] | Getting myself out of here! | 离开这里 |
[36:56] | Novak’s on the move. | 诺瓦克要逃走 |
[36:58] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[37:39] | It’s over, Novak. | 都结束了 诺瓦克 |
[37:43] | I can still finish what I came here to do. | 我还是能达成我来这的目的 |
[37:45] | Nah, I don’t think you can. | 不 我觉得你不行 |
[37:48] | It’ll never happen. | 一点机会也没有 |
[37:52] | They’ll drop you before you even get close to raising that gun. | 没等你把枪抬起 他们就会击毙你 |
[38:00] | All right. You know how this goes. | 好了 你知道流程的 |
[38:03] | Arthur Novak, you’re under arrest. | 亚瑟·诺瓦克 你被捕了 |
[38:06] | If you couldn’t beat me one-on-one in Mexico, | 在墨西哥我们一对一你都赢不了我 |
[38:09] | how the hell did you think you could do it | 现在我有我的小队全力支持着我 |
[38:10] | with my team behind me? | 你怎么可能有机会赢我 |
[38:25] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[38:35] | Baby, we’re safe. | 宝贝 我们没事了 |
[38:37] | Novak’s gonna answer for decades of crime. | 诺瓦克会为他这几十年所犯下罪行付出代价 |
[38:40] | We never have to see him again. | 我们再也不必见到他了 |
[38:42] | Today was different, Hondo. | 今天不一样 洪都 |
[38:45] | I know the realities of your job, | 我知道你的工作是什么样的 |
[38:47] | but today… | 但是今天 |
[38:51] | Today was the first time you walked out that door | 今天是第一次你走出这扇门 |
[38:53] | and I worried it’d be the last time I saw you. | 我担心那会是我最后一次见到你 |
[38:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:00] | And I’m sorry, Nichelle. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 尼歇尔 对不起 |
[39:04] | But I can’t tell you you won’t feel this way again. | 但我不能保证以后不会再让你有这种感觉 |
[39:08] | It’s the one promise I can never make you. | 这是唯一我不能向你做出的承诺 |
[39:12] | Does that make you rethink anything | 你会不会因为这样而重新考虑 |
[39:15] | about starting a family together? | 一起组建家庭的事 |
[39:19] | Do you think I’d let that stupid son of a bitch get what he wants? | 你觉得我会称那个混蛋的心意吗 |
[39:23] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[39:25] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[39:31] | I just wanted to clear the air before you went home. | 我只是想在你回家前把话说清楚 |
[39:34] | It goes without saying, | 不用多说 |
[39:35] | but you’ve been restored to active duty. | 你已经复职了 |
[39:38] | I’m sorry for what went down. | 很抱歉你得经历这些 |
[39:39] | I just want to put this whole mess behind me. | 我只是想把这些烦恼抛诸脑后 |
[39:40] | You know I had to bench you. | 你知道我不得不让你停职 |
[39:42] | If you crossed paths with one overzealous rookie | 要是你遇到一个 |
[39:44] | who missed the memo about the deepfake… | 不了解深度伪造视频的急功近利的新人… |
[39:45] | – Sure. I get it. – Yeah. | -我懂的 -嗯 |
[39:47] | Novak knew I would run. | 诺瓦克算准了我会跑 |
[39:50] | He counted on it. | 他就等着我这么做 |
[39:52] | Sir, I am sorry that I didn’t trust you enough to come in. | 长官 对不起我不够信任你 没向你汇报 |
[39:54] | I’m not gonna pretend that I understand what it felt like | 我不会假装明白 |
[39:56] | to be in your shoes at that moment. | 你当下那一刻的感受 |
[39:59] | But the next time you’re framed for murder | 但是下次你被人陷害谋杀的时候 |
[40:01] | and your commander calls, | 你的指挥官打来电话 |
[40:03] | pick up the damn phone. | 你最好要接电话 |
[40:06] | Deal. | 好 |
[40:14] | What’s all this? | 你们这是干什么 |
[40:16] | I know you ain’t waiting on me to go home. | 我知道你们不是要等我回家 |
[40:17] | Well, after everything today, | 今天发生了这么多事后 |
[40:18] | we thought you might need a beer. | 我们想你也许需要喝瓶酒 |
[40:20] | I know I do. | 我需要 |
[40:21] | – Luca and I got a full fridge. – Yeah. | -我和卢卡准备了一冰箱的酒 -对 |
[40:22] | It’s been forever since the whole squad’s hung out. | 整个小队很久都没有聚在一起了 |
[40:25] | What do you say, Hondo? | 怎么样 洪都 |
[40:30] | You guys saved my life today. You know that? | 今天你们救了我 知道吗 |
[40:34] | You had my back from the moment this thing went down. | 从出事的一刻起 你们就一直支持我 |
[40:37] | You risked your jobs and your lives all for me. | 你们为了我冒着丢工作和生命的危险 |
[40:39] | Come on, boss. It was nothing, man. | 没事 老大 这都是小事 |
[40:40] | Nah. | 不 |
[40:43] | It’s not nothing, Luca. | 这不是小事 卢卡 |
[40:46] | Every one of you stepped up without ever doubting me. | 你们每个人都挺身而出 对我深信不疑 |
[40:49] | The only reason I survived | 我之所以安然无恙 |
[40:50] | is because I had this group of officers behind me. | 是因为我有这一群警官在背后支持我 |
[40:52] | And you always will. | 我们永远都会支持你 |
[40:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:55] | There’s no one else we’d rather follow into a fight. | 我们只想在你的领导下战斗 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:58] | We’ll follow you anywhere. | 你去哪 我们就去哪 |
[41:00] | That’s what 20 Squad’s all about. | 你才是20队的灵魂 |
[41:07] | Just know how much I appreciate all of you. | 要知道我非常感谢你们所有人 |
[41:13] | All right. Enough of the kumbaya. | 好了 别再歌功颂德了 |
[41:14] | Hell yeah. Let’s get changed and go get some drinks. | 来 我们换衣服去喝酒吧 |
[41:16] | – Let’s do it! – Hey, unless you’re driving me home, | -喝酒去 -除非你开车送我回家 |
[41:18] | – I’m gonna need Annie’s keys back. – That’s right. | -把安妮的车钥匙还给我 -对 |
[41:21] | I’m so sorry, but I’ve been waiting here all day. | 很对不起 但我在这等了一天 |
[41:23] | I only need one photo for the LAPD website. | 我只需要一张照片放在洛城警局网站上 |
[41:25] | Can we please just get this over with? | 我们能不能拍个照 |
[41:27] | I got shot today, | 我今天中枪了 |
[41:28] | – so I’m not good. – Yeah, I got to pick up | -所以状态不好 -我要去接 |
[41:28] | – …my wife and kids. – More plans tonight that… | -我妻子和孩子 -今天还有别的计划 |
[41:30] | Yeah, I’m not photo-ready. | 我不适合拍照 |
[41:32] | Ice bath again. I got to do it every day. | 又要洗冰浴 我每天都要洗 |
[41:33] | Guys, guys, guys. Nah, nah, nah. | 各位 各位 不不不 |
[41:34] | Not this time. Let’s give her a break. Come on. | 这次别这样 放过她吧 来 |
[41:36] | Let’s show this city what the best SWAT team | 我们让这座城市看看 |
[41:38] | in the LAPD looks like. | 城警局最优秀的特警队 |
[41:39] | Three, two, one. | 三二一 |
[41:41] | Everyone say “Roll SWAT”! | 大家一起说特警队出动 |
[41:42] | Roll SWAT! | 特警队出动 |