时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If you keep putting in this practice, | 只要功夫深铁杵磨成针 |
[00:03] | you’re gonna blow the other recruits away. | 你一定会令其他新人刮目相看的 |
[00:05] | Deac says you got what it takes to do real SWAT work. | 迪肯说特警队的工作你胜任有余 |
[00:07] | You’re the one who gave me the chance, so… | 是你给了我机会 |
[00:10] | It means a lot to me. | 对我意义重大 |
[00:11] | The baby was born, | 孩子出生了 |
[00:12] | but Crystal changed her mind. | 但克莉斯特尔改变了主意 |
[00:15] | We’re gonna figure this out together. | 我们一起面对 |
[00:16] | I withdrew my name from consideration with the adoption agency. | 我把我的名字从领养机构申请表上撤除了 |
[00:20] | Hey, let’s have a kid together. | 我们一起要个孩子吧 |
[00:22] | I want the same thing. | 我也想和你一起组建一个家 |
[00:24] | I still feel the same way I did when you left. | 你走后 我对你的感觉一直没变 |
[00:25] | I want to give this a real shot. | 我真的希望我们能试一试 |
[00:27] | You know we can’t be together right now. | 你知道我们现在不能在一起 |
[00:28] | I would never ask you to compromise yourself at work, | 我绝不会要求你牺牲自己的事业 |
[00:32] | but I can’t keep doing whatever this is. | 但我不能再这样下去了 |
[00:42] | Don’t worry. I didn’t sleep in. | 别担心 我没睡过 |
[00:44] | I’m already at the airport. | 我已经在机场了 |
[00:45] | Good. I was worried. | 那就好 我还挺担心的 |
[00:48] | You had a whole day to kill in Miami, | 你在迈阿密有一整天时间可以打发 |
[00:49] | and I thought maybe you got into trouble. | 我还想着你可能会闯祸 |
[00:51] | I mostly just walked around, took the city in. | 我只是四处走走 城市观光 |
[00:54] | Really, it’s beautiful here. | 真的 这里很美 |
[00:56] | Good place to clear your head. | 让人理清思绪的好地方 |
[00:58] | And what were you thinking about | 当你凝视大西洋时 |
[00:59] | as you stared off into the Atlantic? | 在想什么 |
[01:01] | Honestly? Us. | 说实话吗 在想我们 |
[01:05] | I mean, it’s hard not to. | 很难不想 |
[01:06] | Every time I’d see something cool, I’d think, | 每当看到一些有意思的事物 我就会想 |
[01:08] | “I really wish Chris was here to see this with me.” | “真希望能和克里斯一起” |
[01:11] | Come on, we talked about this. | 我们谈过这个了 |
[01:13] | No, I know, a thousand times, | 我知道 谈了无数遍 |
[01:15] | but nothing ever changes. | 但一切还是没变 |
[01:19] | Chris, I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 克里斯 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[01:24] | I can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do. | 我不能强迫你做不想做的事 |
[01:30] | Look, I got to go. My prisoner’s here. | 我得走了 我的犯人来了 |
[01:31] | I’ll, uh, I’ll see you when we land back in L.A. | 我们回洛杉矶后再见 |
[01:38] | Jim Street, LAPD SWAT. | 吉姆·斯特里特 洛城警局特警队 |
[01:40] | Don Urbano, U.S. Marshal. Nice to finally meet you in person, Jim. | 唐·厄巴诺 美国法警 终于见到你本人了 吉姆 |
[01:43] | I assume he needs no introduction. | 我想不需要介绍他了 |
[01:45] | Peter Galloway. | 彼得·加洛韦 |
[01:47] | I’ve seen your face on SWAT HQ’s Most Wanted board. | 我在特警总部的通缉名单上见过你 |
[01:50] | I’m here to take you back to L.A. | 我来带你回洛杉矶 |
[01:54] | I was impressed with your team tracking him down. | 我很佩服你的人能找到他 |
[01:57] | He got desperate, reached out to a few Miami contacts | 他走投无路 在迈阿密联系了几个人 |
[01:59] | and put himself on our radar. | 暴露了自己的行踪 |
[02:01] | All we did was scoop him up. | 我们只是顺藤摸瓜将他逮捕 |
[02:02] | Missed home, Galloway? | 想家吗 加洛韦 |
[02:04] | Well, lucky for you, | 你很幸运 |
[02:05] | you’ll be back in L.A. before you know it. | 很快就能回洛杉矶了 |
[02:07] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[02:09] | We got it from here, guys. Thank you. | 接下来交给我们吧 谢谢你们 |
[02:10] | – Thanks. – Let’s get on board. | -谢谢 -我们登机吧 |
[02:19] | Humming and hot cakes? | 又哼歌又做煎饼 |
[02:21] | What’s got you so perky? | 怎么这么神采奕奕 |
[02:22] | Oh, you know, just waking up next to my boo. | 在我亲爱的身边醒来当然心情好 |
[02:27] | Right now I’m suspicious. | 现在我觉得你有点可疑 |
[02:30] | Okay, you got me. That was pretty cheesy. | 你赢了 那句确实有点土 |
[02:33] | Here. Show you something. | 给你看个东西 |
[02:37] | I got you a surprise. | 我给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[02:39] | Oh, babe, you know I’m not a jewelry person. | 亲爱的 你知道我不喜欢珠宝 |
[02:41] | No, no, no. It’s way better than bling. | 不 这可比亮晶晶的东西好多了 |
[02:43] | Open it up. | 打开它 |
[02:52] | That’s a key to this house. | 是这房子的钥匙 |
[02:55] | Um, I love the presentation, | 我很喜欢这个授予仪式 |
[02:58] | – but I’ve already got one. – No, no, no, no. | -但我已经有一把了 -不 |
[03:00] | You’ve been holding on to my spare. | 你一直拿的是我的备用你钥匙 |
[03:02] | That key right there is all yours. | 现在这把你属于你的 |
[03:07] | Baby, you’re here every night, | 宝贝 你每晚都在这 |
[03:09] | and I’m getting kind of tired | 我有点厌烦 |
[03:10] | of always having to invite you over here. | 总是得邀请你来这过夜了 |
[03:13] | I want us to live together. | 我想和你住在一起 |
[03:15] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[03:17] | I mean, sharing a place is more than just sharing a bed. | 同居可不仅是分享一张床 |
[03:19] | I’ve got my own things, my own life. | 我有自己的东西 自己的生活 |
[03:22] | And there’s space here for all of it. | 你说的东西这里都装得下 |
[03:24] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[03:31] | – What’s good, Luca? – Hey, morning, boss. | -你好 卢卡 -早上好 老大 |
[03:35] | Hey, you’re never smiling before PFQ drills. What gives, man? | 体能测试练习之前你可从来不笑的 什么情况 |
[03:39] | There were some good tunes on the radio, I guess. | 可能是因为广播里放的歌好听吧 |
[03:40] | – I don’t know. – Oh, yeah? | -我也说不清 -是吗 |
[03:41] | Sure it’s not ’cause you got some big news | 你确定不是因为你有什么大消息 |
[03:43] | you’re busting to spill? | 要宣布吗 |
[03:44] | Street’s plane just took off. | 斯特里特的飞机刚刚起飞 |
[03:47] | Hondo, what did Nichelle say? | 洪都 尼歇尔怎么回复的 |
[03:50] | Okay, what’s going on? Who y’all been talking to? | 怎么回事 谁告诉你们的 |
[03:55] | Hey, Deac. | 迪肯 |
[03:56] | So, the team’s decided that my personal life is fair game. | 怎么 大家都觉得可以拿我的私人生活开涮 |
[03:59] | They seem to be under the impression | 他们好像都觉得 |
[04:00] | that I might have some good news. | 我可能有什么好消息要宣布 |
[04:02] | Well, do you? | 你有吗 |
[04:04] | All right, all right. She said yes. She’s moving in. | 好吧好吧 她同意了 她要搬来住了 |
[04:07] | – Oh, yeah! – All right. Hey, slow your roll. | -太棒了 -行了 先别急着道喜 |
[04:08] | – It’s not happening right away. – But it is happening. | -还没那么快 -但正在进行中了 |
[04:11] | Never thought I’d see the day. | 真没想到会有今天 |
[04:12] | You were just waiting for the right one. | 你只是在等待真命天子的出现 |
[04:14] | And waiting and waiting. | 等啊 等啊 |
[04:16] | Hondo Harrelson, SWAT’s oldest bachelor, | 洪都·哈里森 特警队年纪最大的单身汉 |
[04:19] | is finally settling down, man. | 终于要成家了 |
[04:20] | You’re the oldest one here, Luca, | 这里最老的是你 卢卡 |
[04:22] | and you still live with Street. | 你现在还跟斯特里特住在一起呢 |
[04:23] | Shots fired. | 开火了 |
[04:24] | All right, hey, hey, hey. That’s enough, that’s enough. | 行了 可以了 可以了 |
[04:26] | Y’all got your licks in. Shift’s about to start. | 该说的都说了 就要开工了 |
[04:28] | – Let’s get to it. – All right. | -准备准备上班了 -好 |
[04:52] | Snack cart’ll start at the front in a few minutes. | 小食餐车就要从前排开始供餐了 |
[04:54] | Wanted to make sure you two got served first, though. | 不过我想先为两位服务 |
[04:57] | – I’m all set. Thank you. – Okay. | -我就不用了 谢谢 -好 |
[04:58] | I’m good for now,but, uh, | 我现在不需要 不过 |
[05:00] | don’t let them run out of those tiny pretzels. | 别把那些小椒盐卷饼都发没了 |
[05:02] | I’ll make sure to save a few bags. | 我会给您留几袋的 |
[05:13] | She never asked me what I wanted. | 她都没问我想要什么 |
[05:16] | Uh, that’s ’cause she doesn’t like you. | 那是因为她不喜欢你 |
[05:19] | But she sure likes Jim, though. | 但她肯定很喜欢吉姆 |
[05:38] | I got to use the bathroom. | 我得去上个卫生间 |
[05:42] | Oh, watch your head. | 小心头 |
[05:45] | Hold on. Wait there. | 等等 在这等一下 |
[05:54] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[06:17] | Mind coming back in a few minutes, buddy? | 可以过几分钟再来吗 兄弟 |
[06:30] | Galloway! Drop it! | 加洛韦 把枪放下 |
[06:44] | Cuff the cop. | 把警察铐上 |
[06:45] | Zip-tie the rest. | 其他人用扎带捆起来 |
[06:50] | Kill anyone who resists. | 谁反抗就杀了谁 |
[06:56] | In the back. Go. | 去后面 快 |
[06:59] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[07:06] | Punch in the code. | 输入密码 |
[07:09] | Punch in the code, or I blow your head off | 输入密码 否则我就一枪崩掉你的脑袋 |
[07:12] | and then make him do it. | 然后让他输密码 |
[07:14] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Legion 319 declaring an emergency. | 求救 求救 求救 联众319航班出现紧急情况 |
[07:17] | Hijacking in progress. | 发生劫机 |
[07:23] | Don’t worry, I’m not here to change course, | 别担心 我不是来改变航线的 |
[07:25] | but I do need you to get me air traffic control. | 但我需要你给我联系航空运输管制 |
[07:30] | Now. | 马上 |
[07:33] | Commander, we just saw the alert on Street’s flight. | 指挥官 我们刚刚看到斯特里特航班的警报 |
[07:35] | What the hell’s going on up there? | 飞机怎么了 |
[07:36] | It’s Galloway. I don’t know how, but he got free, | 是加洛韦 不知道过程 但他逃脱了 |
[07:38] | and he has the plane. | 而且控制了飞机 |
[07:39] | Air traffic control just relayed a message from the cockpit. | 航空运输管制刚刚转来一条驾驶舱发来的信息 |
[07:44] | This is Peter Galloway. | 我是彼得·加洛韦 |
[07:46] | I’m willing to exchange this plane’s passengers | 我愿意在飞机降落在洛杉矶时 |
[07:48] | when we land in Los Angeles for something in return. | 用本架飞机上的乘客做个交换 |
[07:51] | My wife is imprisoned at L.A. Regional Detention. | 我妻子被拘押在洛杉矶地区拘留所 |
[07:54] | I want her released and waiting on the tarmac when I land. | 我要求她被释放并在停机坪等候我降落 |
[07:57] | Once the plane is gassed up, and the runway is clear, | 飞机一加好油 跑道清空 |
[08:00] | I will release the passengers before taking off again. | 我会在再次起飞前释放乘客 |
[08:02] | Flight crew and law enforcement stay with me. | 机组成员和执法人员留在我这 |
[08:05] | I don’t want to see anyone on the tarmac other than my wife, | 停机坪上不许有其他人 只能有我妻子 |
[08:07] | alone, and a small crew to refuel the plane | 一个人 还有给飞机加油 |
[08:10] | and deboard passengers. | 和下乘客的少量工作人员 |
[08:11] | If I see anyone else, | 如果我看到有别人 |
[08:12] | I start executing hostages, | 我就会开始处决人质 |
[08:14] | starting with the cops on board. | 从机上的警察开始 |
[08:16] | There’ll be no further contact or communication | 除了这个信息以外 不会再进行 |
[08:18] | beyond this message. | 联系或通话了 |
[08:20] | I will not negotiate. | 我不谈判 |
[08:23] | All right, Chris, you round up the team. | 克里斯 你集合团队 |
[08:25] | I want everything on this flight: the plane, | 我要这个航班的所有信息 飞机 |
[08:27] | the manifest, Galloway. | 乘客名单 加洛韦 |
[08:28] | I want to know how the hell he’s pulling this off. | 我想知道他到底是怎么做到的 |
[08:30] | Sir, how long would it take | 长官 将特警队的练习机拉出机库 |
[08:32] | to pull the SWAT practice plane out of storage? | 需要花多长时间 |
[08:33] | We could have it up and running | 在训练场所 |
[08:34] | at a training facility in 30 minutes. | 我们能在三十分钟内让飞机运行起来 |
[08:36] | You want to plan a tarmac rescue? | 你想计划一个飞机跑道救援 |
[08:38] | This plane lands in under five hours, Hondo. | 这架飞机在五个小时内就会着陆 洪都 |
[08:40] | Then that’s how long we have to figure out how | 那么我们就还有不到五个小时想办法 |
[08:41] | we’re gonna save Street and everyone else on board. | 该怎么救斯特里特和飞机上的所有人 |
[09:21] | Training facility is being prepped as we speak. | 训练场所此时已经做好准备了 |
[09:23] | Now, Street touches down in just under five hours. | 斯特里特在五个小时内就会降落 |
[09:25] | By then, we got to be ready to raid that plane. | 到那时 我们得准备好突袭飞机 |
[09:27] | Protocol says we surround it. | 规章规定我们得包围飞机 |
[09:29] | We force the hijacker to negotiate. | 强迫劫机犯进行谈判 |
[09:30] | Galloway’s message made it pretty clear | 加洛韦的消息说得很清楚 |
[09:31] | he’s not willing to do that. | 他不愿意谈判 |
[09:33] | Forcing him into a corner might set him off | 将他逼到绝境可能会让他爆发 |
[09:34] | and put the passengers in even more danger. | 甚至会把乘客逼到更危险的境地 |
[09:36] | Especially law enforcement. | 尤其是与执法机关谈判 |
[09:38] | This is the same guy who ran a black market empire here in L.A. | 这个人在洛杉矶掌管着一个黑市帝国 |
[09:41] | For years. | 已有数年 |
[09:42] | Guns, drugs, contraband. | 枪支 毒品 各种违禁品 |
[09:44] | You don’t control all of that without a rep for being ruthless. | 不心狠手辣掌控不了这些生意 |
[09:46] | Organized Crime had a solid case against him | 反黑组本已收集到确凿证据 |
[09:48] | till he found the undercover cop in his crew. | 但他发现了队伍里的卧底警察 |
[09:50] | He tortured the officer, then executed him before fleeing L.A. | 他折磨并处决了那名警员 接着逃离洛杉矶 |
[09:54] | His wife, Beth, ran the books. | 他的妻子 贝丝 掌管财务 |
[09:55] | She went down for everything LAPD was trying to stick on him. | 贝斯将洛城警局想指控他的罪名全部揽下 |
[09:58] | She’s currently serving 20 years. | 已经服刑20年了 |
[09:59] | You got to think | 想象得到 |
[10:00] | Galloway’s been planning their reunion for some time. | 加洛韦已经计划他们的重逢有段日子了 |
[10:02] | Hijacking like this, there’s no way he’s acting alone. | 这种规模的劫机 他不可能是单干 |
[10:04] | He’s got to have help up there. | 飞机上一定有人帮他 |
[10:05] | Aside from the crew, | 除了机组人员 |
[10:06] | there’s 19 other passengers on board. | 飞机上还有19位乘客 |
[10:08] | None with a record or tie to Galloway. | 没人有犯罪记录或与加洛韦有联系 |
[10:10] | His co-conspirators could be posing as passengers. | 他的同伙可能假扮成乘客了 |
[10:12] | We can’t plan a raid till we know how many hijackers we’re up against. | 在没有了解要对付多少名劫机犯之前 没法计划突袭 |
[10:16] | I know Galloway’s talking tough, but | 我知道加洛韦态度强硬 但是 |
[10:18] | maybe there’s still room to reason with him. | 也许还有能和他商量的余地 |
[10:19] | He’s a psycho who’s already killed a cop once before. | 他是个疯子 已经杀过一次警察了 |
[10:21] | Chris, I agree, but Deacon’s got a point. | 克里斯 我同意你说的 但迪肯也有道理 |
[10:23] | We do need to know how many hijackers are on that plane. | 我们的确需要知道 飞机上有几名劫机犯 |
[10:26] | I think I know a way to find out. | 我可能有办法知道 |
[10:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[10:32] | we should be arriving in Los Angeles on schedule. | 我们将按时到达洛杉矶 |
[10:36] | If everything goes according to plan, | 如果一切按计划进行 |
[10:37] | you should see your loved ones tonight. | 你们应该今晚就能见到亲朋好友 |
[10:39] | Don’t do anything that would jeopardize that. | 不要做任何会破坏计划的事 |
[10:56] | You’re being radioed. | 有人用无线电联系你 |
[10:57] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[11:01] | Legion 319, | 联众319航班 |
[11:02] | this is Sergeant Harrelson with LAPD SWAT. | 我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司 |
[11:04] | Are you reading me? | 你们听到了吗 |
[11:05] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我不是说得很清楚了吗 |
[11:07] | There will be no further communication. | 我们不再进行沟通 |
[11:09] | Problem is, you have my teammate, Jim Street, | 问题是 你手上有我的队友 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[11:11] | and a U.S. Marshal up there with you. | 还有一位美国法警 |
[11:13] | We’re willing to play ball, | 我们愿意合作 |
[11:14] | but I need to confirm that they’re okay first. | 但是我们得先确定他们没事 |
[11:18] | Bring LAPD. | 把洛城的警察带过来 |
[11:28] | This is Jim Street, LAPD SWAT. | 我是洛城警局特警队员 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[11:30] | Street, it’s Hondo. | 斯特里特 我是洪都 |
[11:32] | How’s Marshal Urbano doing? | 厄巴诺法警怎么样 |
[11:34] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[11:35] | He’s, uh, he’s shot in the shoulder. | 他肩膀中了枪 |
[11:38] | He should make it to L.A., but he’s gonna need a doc. | 他应该撑得到洛杉矶 但他需要医生 |
[11:40] | And the rest of the passengers? | 其他乘客呢 |
[11:42] | They’re just tied up in their chairs in the main cabin. | 他们被绑在主舱 自己座位上了 |
[11:44] | I can’t really see them from first. | 但我在第一排看不到 |
[11:45] | Careful, Officer. | 小心点 警官 |
[11:48] | Hondo, just give this guy what he wants. | 洪都 满足他的要求 |
[11:50] | Don’t worry about me, just save the passengers. | 别担心我 救乘客 |
[11:53] | But, hey, listen, c-can you call Molly | 但 你能打给莫莉吗 |
[11:54] | and tell her I’m not gonna make it? | 告诉她我今天可能去不了了 |
[11:56] | We’re supposed to have our third date at the Culver French Market. | 我们今天本打算约在斑鸠法国市场进行第三次约会 |
[12:00] | Copy that, Street. | 收到 斯特里特 |
[12:02] | Galloway, I’m gonna need the injured Marshal | 加洛韦 我需要那名受伤的法警 |
[12:04] | included in the hostage release. | 也作为人质释放 |
[12:05] | If he needs medical attention, | 如果他需要医疗救助 |
[12:07] | we’re gonna need an ambulance on the tarmac. | 我们会在停机坪安排一辆救护车 |
[12:09] | I already made my terms clear. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[12:11] | If the Marshal dies, you’re not going anywhere. | 如果法警死了 你休想逃脱 |
[12:13] | Am I clear? | 听明白没 |
[12:14] | It’s an act of good faith. Can we agree? | 这样才能赢得双方的信任 对吧 |
[12:18] | Fine. | 行 |
[12:19] | Do not call here again. | 不要再打过来了 |
[12:22] | Smart kid. Using Molly’s name, he knew would get our attention. | 挺聪明 用莫莉来引起我们的注意 |
[12:25] | Third date must mean three gunmen. | 第三次约会应该是说有三名罪犯持枪 |
[12:27] | Where’d he say he was taking her again? | 他说要带她去哪 |
[12:29] | Culver French Market. | 斑鸠法国市场 |
[12:31] | “C,” “F” And “M.” | 开头字母是C F和M |
[12:33] | Cockpit, first class, and the main cabin, maybe. | 应该分别代表驾驶舱 头等舱和主机舱 |
[12:35] | Hijackers’ positions. | 劫机人员的位置 |
[12:38] | Mock-up plane’s ready. It’s good timing. | 飞机模型已就位 时机刚刚好 |
[12:40] | If we’re gonna pull this off, we’re gonna need perfect timing. | 要想搞定他们 我们得把握完美的时机 |
[12:46] | All right, here she is, the SWAT training plane. | 这个就是特警的训练飞机 |
[12:48] | She hasn’t seen the sun in a few years, | 她已经很久没见太阳了 |
[12:49] | but we used to use it to run regular hijacking drills. | 我们之前经常用它做劫机训练 |
[12:51] | It’s been a while since I’ve seen this old bird. | 好久没见这老家伙了 |
[12:53] | All right, listen up. Thanks to Street, | 各位听好 多亏斯特里特 我们知道 |
[12:55] | we know that there are three hijackers, covering these areas. | 机上有三名罪犯 分布在三个区域 |
[12:57] | Here, here and here. | 分别是驾驶舱 头等舱和主机舱 |
[12:59] | Street and Marshal Urbano are being held in first class. | 斯特里特和厄巴诺法警当前困在头等舱 |
[13:01] | Our objective is to neutralize all three targets simultaneously. | 我们的任务就是同时制服这三名罪犯 |
[13:05] | Any of the hijackers gets tipped off, | 任何一名罪犯逃脱 |
[13:07] | Street pays the price. | 倒霉的就是斯特里特 |
[13:08] | Galloway will have a view of the whole airport as he lands. | 加洛韦降落时能看到机场全景 |
[13:10] | How are we approaching without being seen? | 怎么才能不动声色地靠近 |
[13:12] | These are the vehicles that Galloway’s expecting | 这些是加洛韦想要的汽车 |
[13:14] | to see on the tarmac. So, Chris and Tan, | 届时会停在停机坪 所以克里斯和谭 |
[13:16] | you’ll stow in the stair car. | 你俩藏在客梯车 |
[13:17] | Luca, you tow it in, undercover. | 卢卡当卧底 开客梯车 |
[13:19] | Deacon and I will arrive under the fuel truck, | 迪肯和我藏在加油车里抵达现场 |
[13:21] | driven by the real grounds crew. | 加油车由地勤驾驶 |
[13:22] | What about Beth Galloway? | 那贝丝·加洛韦怎么办 |
[13:24] | Beth will be dropped off as soon as the vehicles are in place. | 车辆一到就让贝丝下车 |
[13:26] | We hold our positions | 我们都按兵不动 |
[13:27] | until the hostages have deplaned and Beth is on board. | 直到人质全部下机 贝丝上飞机 |
[13:30] | Once she’s inside, the coast is clear. | 她登机后 四下无人 |
[13:32] | That leaves us a small window to come out from cover, | 正好给我们一点时间从掩蔽处出来 |
[13:34] | get into position, and then breach. | 各就各位 然后攻入 |
[13:35] | All right, we’re gonna begin with a direct approach. | 我们打算直接切入 |
[13:38] | We’ll use the forward and the aft doors. | 走前舱门和后舱门 |
[13:40] | Now, the real plane, obviously, | 不过 真实的飞机上 这两个门 |
[13:41] | those will be ten feet off the ground. | 会离地十英尺 |
[13:43] | Luca, Chris and Tan, you’re gonna take the front via the stairs. | 卢卡 克里斯和谭 你们从楼梯上走前门 |
[13:46] | Hondo and I will take the rear, | 我和洪都负责后舱门 |
[13:48] | using the fuel tanker to reach the door. | 坐加油车到机舱门附近 |
[13:49] | And we want this to feel as real as possible, | 我们要尽可能的真实还原 |
[13:51] | so meet the hijackers, our current crop of SWAT recruits. | 我们让特警新兵扮演一下劫机者 |
[13:54] | Now, the bad guys are in red, street’s in blue. | 红色的是劫机者 蓝色的是斯特里特 |
[13:57] | Now, Galloway will target him | 现在 加洛韦会一直盯着斯特里特 |
[13:58] | as soon as he realizes something’s up, | 直到他察觉到有异样 |
[14:00] | so we protect blue at all costs. | 我们要不惜一切 保护他 |
[14:02] | So all I got to do is sit here? | 我就坐着就行吧 |
[14:04] | For now. After each run, I want you to switch roles. | 暂时先这样 每一轮之后会让你们换角色 |
[14:07] | Don’t be afraid to throw us a curveball or two. | 让我们出其不意 这样更好 |
[14:08] | Keep us on our toes. | 让我们一直保持谨慎 |
[14:10] | We won’t make it easy on you guys. | 我们绝不会客气的 |
[14:11] | All right, let’s move. Tac up. Clock’s ticking. | 好 开始 时间紧迫 |
[14:20] | Hostages and Urbano are off the plane. | 人质和厄巴诺已下机 |
[14:23] | Beth Galloway is on board. | 贝丝·加洛韦已上飞机 |
[14:25] | Front doors are closed. Now. | 前门关闭 演练开始 |
[14:31] | On my count. Three, two, one, go. | 听我倒计时 三 二 一 行动 |
[14:41] | One hijacker down. | 一名罪犯已击毙 |
[14:43] | Cockpit! | 驾驶舱 |
[14:46] | Street’s down. | 斯特里特倒地 |
[14:50] | I can’t cover the cockpit and cover Chris. | 袭击驾驶舱和掩护克里斯我兼顾不了 |
[14:52] | We need to plan for a hijacker in the cockpit | 我们得重新想个计划对付驾驶舱的劫机犯 |
[14:53] | prepping for takeoff. | 以防他准备再次起飞 |
[14:54] | Tan, that’s your responsibility, starting now. | 谭这任务交给你了 |
[14:57] | Let’s do it again. | 我们再来一次 |
[14:59] | Three, two, one, go. | 三 二 一 行动 |
[15:12] | Cockpit’s clear. | 驾驶舱搞定 |
[15:14] | Chris out. | 克里斯出局 |
[15:15] | Damn it. They changed positions, | 他们换了位置 |
[15:17] | and I’m blind if I’m checking the cockpit. | 检查驾驶舱时 我有盲区 |
[15:19] | Then we need to know whether or not someone | 那我们需要在破门前 |
[15:21] | is in there before we breach. | 就知道那里面是否有人 |
[15:23] | Everyone outside. | 都出去吧 |
[15:23] | We’re going back to the drawing board. | 我们回画板那里 |
[15:35] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[15:37] | About as well as everyone else. | 跟大家差不多吧 |
[15:39] | How’s the Marshal? | 法警怎么样 |
[15:44] | He’s not looking too good. | 看起来不太好 |
[15:47] | Yeah, but I haven’t seen any white light | 但我还没有看到 |
[15:49] | in the distance either yet, so… | 远处出现白光 所以… |
[15:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:55] | I just feel so helpless here. | 我就是觉得坐在这里好无助 |
[15:59] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[16:01] | there’s something you might be able to do, but it’s dangerous. | 你或许可以帮上忙 但这会很危险 |
[16:05] | If it helps us, I’m in. | 如果能对我们有帮助 那我就去 |
[16:13] | There’s a stun gun in the rear galley. | 后厨房里有一把电枪 |
[16:16] | It’s in my bag. | 就在我包里 |
[16:16] | Did you get a look at it when I brought it on? | 我登机的时候你有注意到吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I remember it. | 嗯 我记得 |
[16:20] | Mr. SWAT Big Shot had to have his bag kept away | 特警队大人物的包必须存放在 |
[16:22] | from the rest of the passengers. | 远离其他乘客的地方 |
[16:27] | The passengers are complaining. They need to use the bathroom. | 乘客们在抱怨 他们要上厕所 |
[16:31] | Don’t care. | 关我什么事 |
[16:32] | Follow my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[16:40] | Make an example of the next person who speaks up. | 接下来谁先开口就拿来杀鸡儆猴 |
[16:42] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[16:47] | Hey, hey, hey. Help! | 喂喂喂 救命 |
[16:47] | – He’s having a heart attack! – Oh, my God. | -他心脏病发了 -老天爷 |
[16:49] | Galloway! | 加洛韦 |
[16:50] | He needs a defibrillator. There’s one in the back. | 他需要除颤器 后机舱里有一副 |
[16:54] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:54] | Hey, hey. You’re good, buddy. Hey, just breathe. | 喂喂 没事的 兄弟 呼吸 |
[16:57] | Take it easy. Stay with me. | 放松 坚持住 |
[17:00] | The cockpit is still a problem, but what if we seal it off? | 问题还是在驾驶舱 但要是把它封锁掉呢 |
[17:02] | Anyone inside would be out of commission | 在我们解决掉其余的持枪歹徒之前 |
[17:04] | until we take out the rest of the gunmen. | 里面的人什么都做不了 |
[17:05] | Okay, what about the pilots? | 好吧 那驾驶员们怎么办 |
[17:06] | Well, Galloway needs them, right? | 加洛韦需要他们不是吗 |
[17:08] | He’s not gonna hurt the only people | 只有他们能让他再次起飞 |
[17:09] | that can get him back in the air. | 加洛韦不会伤害他们的 |
[17:10] | Besides, all we need is a few extra seconds | 再说 我们只需要几秒钟时间 |
[17:12] | to neutralize the other hijackers. | 来控制住其他歹徒 |
[17:13] | Okay, our riot shields could fit | 好 我们的防暴盾牌正好合适 |
[17:15] | down the hallway to the cockpit door, | 能从飞机走廊一路抵到驾驶舱门前 |
[17:16] | but there’s no way you could hold onto one | 但你挂在油罐车下面 |
[17:18] | while hanging under that fuel truck. | 拿不了住盾牌 |
[17:21] | The EMT might have room for one in the back of his wagon. | 急救车后部或许有位置可以放一个 |
[17:24] | Three, | 三 |
[17:25] | two, one, | 二 一 |
[17:27] | go. | 上 |
[17:37] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[17:40] | Suspect down. | 嫌疑犯倒地 |
[17:46] | Suspect, come out of the cockpit with your hands up. | 嫌犯 举起双手从驾驶舱出来 |
[17:54] | All right, we found our sweet spot. | 好 我们找到合适的战略了 |
[17:56] | Now we run it again, | 现在再演习一遍 |
[17:58] | and again, till we get it perfect. | 然后再一遍 直到大家都熟练于心 |
[18:03] | I know it’s in here somewhere. | 我记得就在这里面 |
[18:05] | Just… just give me a second. | 稍等我一下 |
[18:12] | What’s taking her so long? | 她怎么要那么久 |
[18:17] | Something’s wrong. Bring her back here. | 有猫腻 把她带回来 |
[18:19] | Go. | 快去 |
[18:37] | Enough! | 够了 |
[18:40] | I found her trying to pocket this. | 我抓到她试图偷藏这个 |
[18:45] | This was your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[18:48] | To get this? | 去拿这个 |
[18:51] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[19:00] | You just made a big mistake, Officer. | 你犯了一个大错误 警官 |
[19:03] | What’s up, Commander? | 什么情况 长官 |
[19:04] | I got Midwest Regional ATC on the line. | 中西部空中交管在电话上 |
[19:08] | Galloway wants to be patched through to you. | 加洛韦想跟你通话 |
[19:11] | This is Sergeant Harrelson. | 我是哈里森警司 |
[19:12] | My demands are reasonable, Sergeant. | 我的要求都很合理 警司 |
[19:14] | I was playing fair. | 我一直都很规矩 |
[19:15] | We’re working on getting everything you asked for down here. | 我们在尽力准备所有你要的东西 |
[19:17] | Then why won’t Officer Street behave? | 那为什么斯特里特警员要搞小动作 |
[19:20] | There have to be consequences. | 你们必须承担后果 |
[19:21] | So, I’m setting new terms for our exchange. | 所以我要提出新的交易条件 |
[19:23] | No hostages. No Marshal. | 我不会给你们人质 不会给你们法警 |
[19:26] | He can bleed out for all I care. | 他失血而死也不关我事 |
[19:27] | Okay, hold on a second. Let’s talk about this. | 等一下 我们谈谈 |
[19:29] | Talking was my first mistake. | 我犯的第一个错误就是跟你们谈谈 |
[19:31] | If I see anything I don’t expect on that tarmac, | 如果我在停机坪上看到任何不想看到的东西 |
[19:35] | you’ll regret everything about this day, Sergeant. | 你会为今天感到后悔的 警司 |
[19:38] | Galloway. | 加洛韦 |
[19:40] | Sir, none of our raids work with a cabin full of hostages. | 长官 我们无法在满是人质的机舱里开展突击行动 |
[19:44] | – Now we’re back to square one. – Yeah. | -现在我们又回到起点了 -是啊 |
[19:52] | Hey, that last one was on me, Deac. | 最后一个怪我 迪肯 |
[19:54] | I couldn’t get a clean shot | 我没法通过人质纸板 |
[19:54] | through the hostage cutouts we added. | 进行精准射击 |
[19:56] | There’s too many variables under Galloway’s new terms. | 在加洛韦的新条款下 有太多变数了 |
[19:59] | Every run, we get hit, a hostage gets clipped… | 每次演习 都会有队员遭袭 人质中枪 |
[20:02] | Or Street dies. | 或斯特里特丧命 |
[20:04] | What if we breached through the floor of the middle galley? | 如果我们从中间厨房地面突破呢 |
[20:06] | We could enter through the cargo area. | 我们可以从货舱进入 |
[20:07] | That’s tricky. | 很刁钻 |
[20:08] | The cargo hold is rigged with a sensor | 货舱里装了一个传感器 |
[20:09] | that detects excess weight. Second you get inside… | 能检测多余的重量 你一进去… |
[20:12] | Cockpit would be alerted, and Galloway would see it. | 驾驶舱会收到警报 加洛韦也会看到 |
[20:14] | Yeah, unless you disabled it. | 是的 除非能将其关闭 |
[20:15] | Hey, I remember something from our old training days on this thing. | 我记得以前训练的时候有这方面的内容 |
[20:18] | The weight sensor’s on a delay to ensure no false alarms. | 重量传感器属于延时传感 以确保没有误警 |
[20:21] | I guess sometimes a quick change in cabin pressure | 我想机舱压力的快速变化 |
[20:22] | could set it off. It’s like 20 seconds. | 可以躲过它 大概20秒 |
[20:25] | So if someone moved fast enough, | 如果有人移动得够快 |
[20:26] | they could override the sensor before it alerts the cockpit? | 那就可以在向驾驶舱发出警报前 关闭传感器 |
[20:28] | Yeah. You’d need to get to the electrical panel up here | 是的 这需要快速通过那段狭小空间 |
[20:30] | by scrambling through that crawl space. | 到达这里的配电板 |
[20:33] | That’s 40 feet for someone to breach, crawl, | 这个人需要在极短时间内进入 爬过狭小通道 |
[20:35] | – and cut wires in no time at all. – Well, it comes down | -并切断电线 -好吧 总归是 |
[20:37] | to someone who’s good in really tight spaces. | 需要一个善于在非常狭小空间里活动的人 |
[20:41] | Hey, it was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[20:44] | Lose the tac gear. Go. | 脱下战术装备 出发 |
[20:48] | Department of Corrections just brought Galloway’s wife down here. | 狱政局刚把加洛韦的夫人带来了 |
[20:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:52] | So, we’ve got just over two hours, | 所以 我们只有两个多小时 |
[20:54] | and so far, our best play involves | 目前为止 我们最好的方案是 |
[20:56] | Tan crawling through a space small enough | 让谭爬行通过一个足以让我孩子 |
[20:57] | to make one of my kids claustrophobic. | 幽闭恐惧的狭小空间 |
[20:59] | We got to reconsider a-a negotiation strategy. | 我们得重新考虑谈判策略 |
[21:03] | Galloway’s wife. | 加洛韦的夫人 |
[21:05] | You think she could convince him to come back to the table? | 你认为她能说服他重新谈判吗 |
[21:07] | At the very least, get him to release the passengers. | 至少要让他释放乘客 |
[21:13] | Hey, I know we got to get back out there. | 我知道我们得回外面去 |
[21:14] | Time’s short, but you got a sec? | 时间紧迫 但你有时间吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:17] | Okay, you reacted late to one of the breaches earlier, | 你之前有一次突击的时候反应慢了 |
[21:19] | and I caught you favoring one of your ears during a debrief. | 我还发现有次总结会 你喜欢用一边耳朵听 |
[21:22] | You having hearing problems all of a sudden? | 你的听力突然出现问题了吗 |
[21:25] | It’s nothing new. | 早就有了 |
[21:26] | An IED damaged my right eardrum back in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗时一枚简易爆炸装置损坏了我的右耳膜 |
[21:29] | Sometimes I get this faint ringing. | 有时我会听到微弱的铃声 |
[21:31] | Makes it tough to hear | 比较难听清 |
[21:32] | really quiet things. | 一些很细微的声音 |
[21:33] | It comes and goes, though. It’s no big deal. | 不过时好时坏 不是什么大问题 |
[21:35] | And you never told anyone about this? | 你从没有告诉过别人这件事吗 |
[21:37] | Doctor says it’s manageable. | 医生说是可控的 |
[21:38] | I’ve learned to live with it. | 我已经适应了 |
[21:39] | Okay, you know SWAT’s got strict medical standards. | 好吧 你知道特警队有严格的体检标准 |
[21:41] | If you don’t meet all the requirements, you’re cut. | 如果没有达到所有要求 就会被淘汰 |
[21:44] | It’s… | 我… |
[21:46] | it’s not like I can’t hear, Luca. | 我又不是听不见 卢卡 |
[21:48] | This is just an off day. | 只是今天状态差点 |
[21:50] | There’s gonna be a physical before graduation. | 毕业前会有一次体检 |
[21:52] | It includes a hearing test. | 里面包含了听力测试 |
[21:54] | If you don’t pass that, | 如果你无法通过 |
[21:56] | that’s it, there’s no do-overs. | 那就到此为止了 没有重来的机会 |
[21:58] | SWAT has been the hardest training of my life. | 特警队是我一生中最艰难的训练 |
[22:01] | The finish line is in sight. | 终点线就在眼前 |
[22:03] | I won’t lose it to some technicality. | 我不会因为某个无关痛痒的细节丢掉比赛 |
[22:04] | Okay, I’m not the doc. Maybe you’ll pass, maybe it’ll be fine. | 好吧 我不是医生 可能你会通过 没有什么影响 |
[22:07] | I just want you to know what’s ahead of you. | 我只是想告诉你 你会面临的问题 |
[22:11] | Okay, right now, we need you back out there. | 好了 现在 我们需要你回去 |
[22:13] | All right? Let’s go. | 好吗 去吧 |
[22:21] | Mrs. Galloway, | 加洛韦夫人 |
[22:22] | I’m sure you’re wondering why your rec time was cut short. | 我相信你一定在想 为什么你的娱乐时间被打断了 |
[22:26] | Your husband hijacked a plane, | 你的丈夫劫持了一架飞机 |
[22:28] | and we were hoping you can help us open | 我们希望你能帮助我们 |
[22:29] | another line of communication with him. | 打开另一条沟通渠道 |
[22:30] | There could be a lot in it for you if you cooperate. | 如果你合作的话 可能会有很多好处 |
[22:32] | We could help get your sentence reduced. | 我们可以帮你减刑 |
[22:35] | What do I care about my sentence? | 我还管我的刑期干什么 |
[22:37] | Where I’m going, I’m a free woman. | 我这一走 就是自由人了 |
[22:39] | No extradition treaty. | 也不用管什么引渡条约了 |
[22:42] | You know exactly what’s going on, don’t you? | 这事从始至终你都知情 对吗 |
[22:44] | I’ve been counting down the hours till I see my husband again. | 我一直在倒计时再次见到我老公的日子 |
[22:48] | Just a few left to go. | 就快到了 |
[22:49] | You really want to try your luck on the run for the rest of your life? | 你真的想赌这一把 下半辈子都过着逃亡的生活吗 |
[22:52] | I’ll be in good company. | 反正有个好搭档陪着我 |
[22:55] | With the man who abandoned you to take the fall for his crimes? | 就是这个抛弃了你 让你替他顶罪的男人 |
[23:01] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们是在浪费时间 |
[23:03] | Just give us what Peter asked for. | 快把彼得要求的东西给我们 |
[23:05] | Don’t forget, I’ll be on the tarmac. | 别忘了 我也会在停机坪上 |
[23:07] | If you make a move, I’ll know. | 如果你们要采取什么行动 我会知道的 |
[23:09] | And if I know, my husband will know, too. | 我知道 我老公也就知道了 |
[23:11] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[23:13] | We have our ways. | 我们自有办法 |
[23:16] | God help those poor passengers | 哪怕我只是看到了一个像警察的人 |
[23:18] | if I see one person even resembling a cop. | 那些可怜的乘客只能求神保佑了 |
[23:25] | Hey, deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[23:27] | Don’t panic. | 不要慌 |
[23:29] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[23:30] | I’m not panicking. I’m frustrated. | 我不是慌 我只是很挫败 |
[23:33] | I was this close to getting that stun gun. | 我只差一点就能拿到那把电枪了 |
[23:36] | I blew it. | 是我搞砸了 |
[23:38] | You put your life on the line. | 你不顾身命危险去拿枪 |
[23:40] | That was incredibly badass. | 已经很厉害了 |
[23:42] | Yeah, and somehow I managed to only give them more weapons. | 但我反而让他们多了一把武器 |
[23:51] | I know that my team is working on something on the ground. | 我知道我的队员正在地面研究解救方案 |
[23:57] | We’re gonna get you home safe tonight. | 我们会让你今晚平安归家的 |
[23:59] | I’m not sure I’d call my barely furnished | 恐怕我在圣塔莫尼塔那个连像样的家具都没有的 |
[24:02] | one-bedroom in Santa Monica home, but… | 一居室很难称为家 但是… |
[24:06] | Where would you call home, then? | 那你觉得什么地方是家 |
[24:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:11] | I’m still looking for that place, | 我还在找寻那个地方 |
[24:14] | or that person. | 或者那个人 |
[24:17] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[24:19] | Is anyone waiting for you to come home safe tonight? | 今晚有人等着你平安到家吗 |
[24:24] | There is, but it’s complicated. | 有 但是有点复杂 |
[24:28] | We’ve been in this holding pattern. | 我们现在处于观望模式 |
[24:31] | I’ve been patient, but… | 我一直都在耐心等候 但是 |
[24:35] | …it just feels like it’s never gonna happen. | 总觉得遥遥无期 |
[24:38] | I get it. | 明白 |
[24:40] | I dated this guy in Boston. | 我在波士顿和一个男的交往过 |
[24:42] | He promised he was gonna move to L.A. | 他答应我会搬去洛城 |
[24:45] | He told me just be patient. | 他要我耐心等 |
[24:47] | Two lonely Christmases later I realized | 孤独度过两个圣诞节后 我终于明白 |
[24:50] | I’d passed up a lot of my life | 我浪费了太多生命 |
[24:52] | waiting for something that was just never gonna happen. | 去等待一件永远不会有结果的事 |
[24:57] | I guess at some point you just got to move on. | 可能到了某个时候 你只能放下 |
[25:04] | And Boston guy is gonna realize he made a big mistake | 等这事结束 波士顿那个人在新闻上看到你时 |
[25:09] | when he sees your face on the news when this is all done. | 他会明白自己犯了一个巨大的错误 |
[25:12] | Hero flight attendant saves SWAT officer. | 英勇空姐救下特警队警官 |
[25:15] | God, don’t say that. | 天呐 别这么说 |
[25:18] | Now on top of staying alive, | 现在除了保命 |
[25:20] | I have to worry about being camera ready? | 我还得担心上镜头 |
[25:24] | – I mean, look at my hair. – Come on, I think you look great. | -看看我的头发 -别闹 我觉得你很漂亮 |
[25:32] | – What is it? – Your hairpin. | -怎么了 -你的发夹 |
[25:35] | There might still be a way for you to help us out of this. | 可能还有一个办法你能帮助我们脱离险境 |
[25:38] | 20 seconds starting now! | 20秒现在开始计时 |
[25:51] | Time. Sensor’s tripped. Again. | 时间到 传感器已触发 再来 |
[25:53] | Let’s run it again. | 再来一次 |
[25:54] | I need a minute. | 我要休息一下 |
[25:55] | We don’t have time to take a break. | 没有时间休息了 |
[25:56] | Everyone up there’s counting on us. | 所有人都指着我们 |
[25:58] | – We need to do this again. – Hey, Chris. | -我们得再来一次 -克里斯 |
[25:59] | We’re all feeling the clock. Tan just needs a breather. | 大家都知道时间紧迫 谭只是需要喘口气 |
[26:01] | All right, let me try it then. | 好吧 那让我试试 |
[26:03] | Come on, Tan. Take the watch, let’s go. | 来吧 谭 拿好秒表 走 |
[26:04] | Chris, that’s enough. Stand down. | 克里斯 够了 停 |
[26:06] | We can make this way work, we just need to try harder. | 我们可以行的 只需要再多练习一下 |
[26:08] | I said stand down. You need to take a minute to cool off. | 我说了停 你需要一点时间冷静下来 |
[26:11] | We need to work together on this, not fight each other. | 我们要的是团队合作 不要和自己人过不去 |
[26:13] | We’re all trying our best here. | 我们都在尽自己最大的努力 |
[26:14] | What if our best isn’t good enough? | 要是尽了最大的努力还不够呢 |
[26:17] | Then what happens? | 那会怎么样 |
[26:27] | Hey, look, I know you guys are fried, | 我知道你们都累坏了 |
[26:29] | but this is what SWAT’s all about: planning, training and endurance. | 但这就是特警队的精髓:计划 训练 坚持 |
[26:33] | Starting positions. We’re going again. | 各就各位 我们再来一次 |
[26:35] | I got dibs on not being Street this run. | 这次不该我扮斯特里特了 |
[26:38] | Hey, are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[26:42] | I’ve been avoiding my hearing issue since my diagnosis, | 自从确诊以来我一直在回避我的听力问题 |
[26:44] | finding ways of compensating rather than facing it head-on. | 寻找代偿办法 却没有直面这个问题 |
[26:48] | Even if I pass the SWAT physical, | 即便我通过了特警队的体能测试 |
[26:50] | the problem’s not going away. | 我的问题也不会消失 |
[26:51] | And I made a decision. | 我已经想好了 |
[26:53] | We got another hour to get this raid right, | 我们还有一小时间找到突袭方案 |
[26:55] | then I’m packing up my locker. | 完事后 我就收拾东西走人 |
[26:56] | Wait, why? You don’t need to leave, okay? | 等下 为什么 你不需要离开 好吗 |
[26:58] | The requirements to be a TEMS officer are less strict. | 成为战术医疗员的条件没那么严格 |
[27:01] | You can still roll out as a medic. | 你仍然可以以医务人员的身份出外勤 |
[27:03] | I’ve been through the ringer. Proven myself. | 最艰难的部分我都经历过了 也证明了我自己 |
[27:06] | I wanted to make SWAT, not hang back | 我想成为特警队队员 而不是退居二线 |
[27:09] | and watch everyone else live out that dream. | 看着其他人实现梦想 |
[27:11] | So that’s it, you’re just gonna quit? | 所以 你就不干了 |
[27:13] | Be honest. If the roles were reversed, would you stay? | 说实话 如果你是我 你还会留下来吗 |
[27:17] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[27:18] | But don’t throw this all away. | 但不要放弃这一切 |
[27:19] | Okay, you’re an amazing medic. | 你是一名优秀的医务人员 |
[27:21] | You make a difference every day you’re out there with us. | 每次有你在 出警效率都大为改观 |
[27:24] | I’m gonna pass on the consolation prize. | 安慰的话就不用说了 |
[27:26] | Look, nothing changes the fact that SWAT’s a family. | 听着 特警队是一家人这一点不会改变 |
[27:29] | And you’re already a part of it. | 你已经成为了我们中的一员 |
[27:31] | There’s a place for you here. | 这里永远都有你的位置 |
[27:35] | Sorry, Luca, my mind’s made up. | 抱歉 卢卡 我已经做好了决定 |
[27:46] | If your bosses sent you here on some girl-talk mission, | 如果你上司派你来 是想跟我搞什么闺蜜悄悄话 |
[27:48] | I am really not interested. | 我真的没兴趣 |
[27:51] | Your ride for the airport leaves in a few minutes. | 送你去机场的车马上要开了 |
[27:55] | Thought maybe you’d want to be wearing something | 我想着你可能会想穿一些 |
[27:56] | a little bit more familiar. | 自己的衣服 |
[28:08] | And my bosses don’t know I’m here. | 我的上司不知道我在这 |
[28:10] | They think you’re a lost cause. | 他们已经放弃说服你了 |
[28:12] | They wouldn’t be the first. | 他们不会是第一个 |
[28:14] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我知道你这么做的理由 |
[28:16] | It’s not just ’cause you want freedom. | 不仅是因为你想要自由 |
[28:18] | It’s ’cause you love this guy. | 你这么做是因为你爱他 |
[28:22] | Well, if that was all this was about, | 如果只是这些原因 |
[28:26] | I’d just wait till my sentence was up. | 我只需等到服刑结束 |
[28:29] | He’s a man with a lot of enemies. | 他树敌无数 |
[28:31] | He was gonna get caught eventually. | 他总有一天会落网 |
[28:33] | And we both know he’d have a target on his back in prison. | 你我都知道在监狱肯定会有仇家盯上他 |
[28:36] | Maybe you were afraid this might be | 也许你害怕这是 |
[28:38] | the only chance to see him again. | 唯一能再见他一次的机会 |
[28:42] | You ever been in love, Officer? | 你爱过一个人吗 警官 |
[28:45] | It’s rough, isn’t it? | 并不轻松 不是吗 |
[28:47] | Makes you act irrational. | 爱会让你失去理智 |
[28:49] | It will be worth it in the end | 如果彼得和我这次能成功 |
[28:51] | if Peter and I can actually pull this off. | 一切都值得 |
[28:54] | I’ll level with you. | 说实话 |
[28:56] | There’s no second destination once that plane lands. | 一旦飞机落地就没有回头路了 |
[28:59] | SWAT will do whatever it takes to stop it from taking off. | 特警队会竭尽全力阻止飞机起飞 |
[29:05] | You’re bluffing. He has hostages. | 你在虚张声势 他手上有人质 |
[29:07] | Including somebody I care about. | 里面有一个我很在乎的人 |
[29:10] | But that won’t stop us from doing our job. | 但那不妨碍我们执行任务 |
[29:13] | We can make sure he winds up safe behind bars. | 我们可以确保他在监狱中的人身安全 |
[29:16] | But at least you’ll be able to visit him | 至少等你出狱了 |
[29:17] | once you’re released. | 还可以去看他 |
[29:20] | You have the power to save Peter’s life right now. | 你现在有能力拯救彼得 |
[29:22] | And you guys have all the power to give us what we want. | 你们也完全有能力给我们想要的 |
[29:24] | Come on, Beth. | 得了吧 贝丝 |
[29:26] | We’re both too smart to believe in “Happily ever after.” | 我们都是聪明女人 不相信什么童话结局 |
[29:30] | I take it your love story didn’t quite pan out. | 看来你的爱情故事不太顺利 |
[29:34] | You either see your husband get hurt, or you save him. | 眼睁睁地看着自己丈夫受伤 还是出手救他 |
[29:39] | What can you live with for the rest of your life? | 你下半辈子能承受哪种结局 |
[29:45] | Travel time to the airport is at least 30 minutes. | 到机场至少要花30分钟 |
[29:47] | We need to be in position before Galloway starts his descent. | 我们要在加洛韦到达之前各就各位 |
[29:50] | Tell me you and the team have made some progress. | 告诉我你和小队有进展了 |
[29:53] | We haven’t. | 还没有 |
[29:54] | There isn’t a scenario with good odds. | 没有什么胜算大的方案 |
[29:55] | Galloway has a gun pointed at Street’s head, | 加洛韦拿枪指着斯特里特的头 |
[29:57] | which means we don’t have time to move in | 在他扣下扳机前 |
[29:58] | before he pulls the trigger. | 我们根本没有时间行动 |
[29:59] | What if I found a way to buy us a few more minutes? | 如果说我找到了拖时间的法子呢 |
[30:02] | Well, short of stopping time, | 没有停留时间 |
[30:03] | I don’t know how you pull that off. | 不知道怎么实现营救方案 |
[30:05] | I took a run at Beth Galloway. She agreed to cooperate. | 我和贝斯· 加洛韦谈了谈 她同意合作 |
[30:08] | She said that she and Galloway have | 她说她和加洛韦之间 |
[30:09] | a secret “all clear” signal. | 有一个表示安全的秘密信号 |
[30:11] | He won’t open the plane door until he sees it. | 看不到信号他不会开舱门 |
[30:13] | She’s supposed to put her hand to her heart, like this. | 约定的手势是她把手放心口 像这样 |
[30:15] | Beth just wants her husband alive, | 贝丝只希望能保住她丈夫的命 |
[30:17] | and to save his life, she’ll give the all-clear. | 为了他的安危 她会做”安全”手势 |
[30:19] | – I don’t know. – Hold on. | -我不太确定 -稍等 |
[30:21] | If we don’t have to worry about Beth seeing us, | 如果不需要担心贝丝看到我们 |
[30:23] | Hondo and I can scale the plane | 洪都和我就可以爬到飞机上面 |
[30:24] | and make entry from above. | 从顶部进入机舱 |
[30:25] | And I can enter from below hrough the cargo hold. | 然后我从下方货舱进入 |
[30:28] | All right, hold on. | 好吧 慢着 |
[30:29] | How do we know she’s not playing us? | 怎么确定她不是耍我们 |
[30:31] | We’re just gonna have to trust her. I do. | 我们只能相信她 我相信她 |
[30:33] | Trying a completely new breach we haven’t trained, I mean, | 用一套我们从没演习过的方案 我得说 |
[30:36] | that’s a huge risk. | 这个风险太大 |
[30:37] | I know it is, but what other choice do we have? | 我知道风险很大 但我们别无选择 |
[30:41] | Guess there’s never been a better time to be perfect. | 这次应该是一步到位的最佳机会了 |
[30:47] | Luca. I thought 20-Squad rolled out to the airport already. | 卢卡 20小队不是已经出发去机场了吗 |
[30:48] | We’re loading the AV now, but we’re missing something. | 正在装车 但我们还缺了什么 |
[30:51] | Look, we have no idea what shape the Marshal’s in. Okay? | 你看 我们不知道法警眼下状况如何 |
[30:53] | EMTs are standing by, | 急救人员会现场待命 |
[30:55] | but they can’t move in until we take Galloway down. | 但在加洛韦被捕之前他们无法进场 |
[30:57] | That delay could cost Urbano his life. | 耽误的时间可能会让厄巴诺送命 |
[31:00] | So you’re asking me to join the raid team? | 你是在邀请我加入突袭队吗 |
[31:02] | This is an untested strategy. | 这次战略从未实践过 |
[31:03] | We need to prepare for anything to go wrong. | 我们必须为一切可能的问题做准备 |
[31:05] | We need a TEMS officer. | 我们需要一位战术医疗员 |
[31:07] | You’re the best there is. | 你是最佳选择 |
[31:13] | Tell Wilson to prep for our descent. | 让威尔森准备降落 |
[31:18] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[32:19] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[32:20] | Almost there, baby. | 成功在望了 宝贝 |
[32:22] | Okay, move into position two. | 好 前进到二号位置 |
[32:33] | Come on. What’s taking so long? | 快点 为什么还没动作 |
[32:35] | You think she changed her mind? | 你觉得她改变主意了吗 |
[32:52] | Go to the back. Watch the fuel trucks. | 去后面 盯着加油车 |
[32:54] | I’ll get us ready for takeoff. | 我去准备安排起飞 |
[32:59] | Go. | 快 |
[33:11] | – When are you letting us off? – When we say so. | -什么时候让我们下机 -我会告诉你的 |
[33:14] | Wait. You said… | 等等 你说过… |
[33:15] | Everybody just shut up! | 所有人都闭嘴 |
[33:31] | The passengers are gonna lose it when we start to take back off. | 如果我们重新起飞 乘客会失控的 |
[33:35] | If anybody gets unruly, | 如果有人不守规矩 |
[33:36] | Jerry’s back there to keep ’em in line. | 杰瑞会让他们老实的 |
[33:39] | – It’s time to give him this. – Okay. | -是时候给他这个了 -好 |
[33:45] | There must be another hijacker. | 肯定还有一个劫机者 |
[33:47] | He’s been pretending to be a passenger this whole time. | 一直在冒充普通乘客 |
[33:49] | What does that mean for your team? | 对你队友会有什么影响 |
[33:51] | They think there’s only three. | 他们认为劫匪只有三名 |
[33:52] | They’re not expecting a fourth. | 没有预料到还有第四个人 |
[34:01] | Entering the lower plenum. | 进入底部增压舱 |
[34:04] | Starting 20-second countdown now! | 开始20秒倒计时 |
[34:21] | 25-David. I’m caught on something. | 25D 我被什么东西绊住了 |
[34:23] | You got ten seconds before that light comes on | 还有10秒指示灯就会亮起 |
[34:25] | and our cover’s blown. | 我们的掩护就失败了 |
[34:28] | Why isn’t she getting on? | 她为什么不登机 |
[34:31] | She’s waiting for us to move in. | 她在等我们进去 |
[34:36] | What the hell is that light? | 那个灯是什么意思 |
[34:57] | 25-David. I clipped ’em. | 25D 传感器线路已钳断 |
[35:00] | Must have been an error. | 肯定是误报 |
[35:11] | Go sit in there. | 坐到里面去 |
[35:12] | Let me know the second the fuel gauge is full. | 油加满后马上告诉我 |
[35:21] | Galloway’s out of the cockpit. | 加洛韦从驾驶舱出去了 |
[35:23] | He traded places with another hijacker. | 他和另一个劫匪互换了位置 |
[35:25] | Okay, | 好 |
[35:26] | on my call, team. | 全队等我命令 |
[35:31] | Beth, come on. | 贝丝 快上来 |
[35:34] | Beth, I don’t know what you’re doing, | 贝丝 我不知道你在做什么 |
[35:35] | but you got to get your ass on this plane right now. | 你得赶紧上飞机 |
[35:38] | 20-Squad. Three… | 20小队听令 三… |
[35:40] | I couldn’t let you die, Peter. | 我不能让你死 彼得 |
[35:42] | – …two… – I’m sorry. | -…二… -对不起 |
[35:46] | …one. | …一 |
[35:46] | I was gonna wait till we took off to do this. | 我本打算等飞机起飞后再干掉你的 |
[35:58] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[36:11] | Chris, down! | 克里斯 趴下 |
[36:26] | This is 20-David. Call us Code 4. | 这里是20D 无需支援 |
[36:28] | – Send in the paramedics. – Already on it. | -派医务人员进场 -已经进场 |
[36:32] | I got you, Marshal. | 我来看看 法警 |
[36:34] | – Thank you. – You’re gonna be okay. | -谢谢 -你会没事的 |
[36:37] | Welcome home, Galloway. | 欢迎回家 加洛韦 |
[36:39] | You’re under arrest… again. | 你又一次被捕了 |
[36:46] | thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接机 |
[36:51] | The situation’s under control, folks. | 劫机人员已被制服 各位 |
[36:53] | Who wants to get off this plane? | 谁想下飞机 |
[37:03] | Thanks for dragging me along today, Luca. | 谢谢你今天拉上了我 卢卡 |
[37:04] | It didn’t take much convincing. | 可是你心甘情愿的 |
[37:06] | – See you at work tomorrow? – Yeah. | -明天上班见 -好 |
[37:07] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:17] | You came up big with the save today. | 你今天干得很漂亮 救了大家 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry I lost my cool earlier. | 对不起我之前有点失控 |
[37:22] | Tempers were running high, but for good reason. | 脾气是有点大 但初衷是好的 |
[37:24] | We knew if we failed, | 我们都知道如果失败了 |
[37:26] | we’d never see Street again. | 就再也见不到斯特里特了 |
[37:34] | Grabbed these from the galley before I got off. | 下飞机前去厨房给你拿了一点这个 |
[37:37] | Told you I’d save you some. | 和你说了我会给你留的 |
[37:40] | My tiny pretzels. | 我的小椒盐脆饼 |
[37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | I mean, you saved us with your hairpin, | 你用发卡救了我们 |
[37:45] | you have excellent customer service. | 你的客户服务非常专业 |
[37:47] | – I got to tell your supervisor. – I didn’t save anyone. | -我要告诉你的上级 -我没救任何人 |
[37:50] | You picked the lock, got out of the cuffs. | 锁是你解的 打开了手铐 |
[37:53] | Full disclosure: | 魔术大揭秘 |
[37:54] | if you have the right tools, it’s not that hard. | 用对了工具 其实并不难 |
[37:57] | Just don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉任何人 |
[38:01] | Thanks for reassuring me up there. | 谢谢你之前安慰我 |
[38:04] | I was a lot more afraid than I let on. | 我心里更害怕 |
[38:07] | You helped me get through it. | 是你帮我克服了恐惧 |
[38:14] | Look, it seems like the least I could do | 看来我能做的只有 |
[38:16] | is buy you a bite… | 请你吃饭 |
[38:19] | or a drink. | 或是请你喝一杯 |
[38:22] | Any way you could give me a ride home? | 你能送我回家吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[38:28] | I think I can figure something out. | 我应该可以找到地方的 |
[38:45] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[38:49] | There she is. | 她在这里 |
[38:53] | How’s my pretty girl? | 我的大美女 你还好吗 |
[38:57] | So, check this out. You know how we were talking about a getaway? | 我有个想法 之前不是一直在说想度个短假吗 |
[39:00] | How about a cruise? | 邮轮怎么样 |
[39:02] | ‘Cause I damn sure ain’t feeling planes for a while. | 我很肯定最近都不想再坐飞机了 |
[39:18] | You about to give this back to me? | 你要把钥匙还给我吗 |
[39:21] | I was caught up in the romance this morning, | 今早我被浪漫冲昏了头脑 |
[39:23] | but maybe this is all a mistake. | 但也许这是个错误 |
[39:27] | A mistake? What, moving in? | 什么错误 同居吗 |
[39:31] | Or us? | 还是我们 |
[39:36] | Hey, did something happen today? | 今天发生了什么事吗 |
[39:39] | Nichelle, talk to me. | 尼歇尔 回答我 |
[39:42] | Please. | 跟我说说 |
[39:44] | I had a doctor’s appointment last week. | 上周我预约去看了医生 |
[39:48] | Routine visit, but I asked them to run some extra tests. | 例行检查 但我叫他们做了一些额外的检查 |
[39:51] | I knew my odds of conceiving naturally were low, | 我知道我自然怀孕的几率很低 |
[39:55] | but I heard today | 但今天我听到 |
[39:57] | it looks like they’re even lower than I initially thought. | 这个几率似乎比我一开始想的还要低 |
[40:00] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[40:02] | Well, we’ll just find another way. | 我们再找别的办法 |
[40:04] | IVF is expensive. | 试管受精很昂贵 |
[40:06] | And you know how traumatic that failed adoption was for me. | 你知道领养失败的打击对我来说有多大 |
[40:11] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:13] | I don’t think there’s anything else to do at this point. | 我觉得现在没有任何办法了 |
[40:19] | Forgive me, what does this have to do with moving in? | 原谅我问一句 这和同居有什么关系 |
[40:24] | You just came around to the idea of being a father. | 你刚刚想好了想当父亲 |
[40:28] | I don’t want you to stick around | 我不能让你和一个 |
[40:30] | with someone who can’t make that happen. | 不能生育的人在一起 |
[40:31] | – Okay, stop it. Come on, now. – I understand… | -别这么说 别这样 -我明白 |
[40:33] | No, no. Hey, hey, come here. | 不不 过来 |
[40:38] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[40:40] | The only reason I thought being a father | 我想当父亲 要个孩子 |
[40:41] | and having kids made any kind of sense to me | 这个想法对我有意义 |
[40:43] | is ’cause I get to do it with you. | 仅仅是因为可以和你一起做这件事 |
[40:46] | There is no family without you first. | 没有你还谈什么家庭 |
[40:50] | The rest, it’s just… | 其它的不过是… |
[40:52] | What, exactly? | 是什么 |
[40:55] | A distant second. | 其次的 |
[41:01] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |