时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hank St. John. I go by Saint. | 汉克·圣约翰 大家都叫我圣人 |
[00:04] | It’s always good to get drugs off the streets, | 清除毒品总是好的 |
[00:06] | but if you’re right about this Saint guy being behind all this… | 但如果你是对的 圣人是背后操纵者 |
[00:08] | I am. | 我就是对的 |
[00:08] | They didn’t find anything to link it to Saint. | 他们没有找到和圣人相关的证据 |
[00:10] | We’re putting a financial hurt on him | 我们准备准备让他遭受经济打击 |
[00:11] | and he’s got to be feeling the pressure. | 他一定会感受到我们的施压 |
[00:13] | It’s only gonna take one mistake | 只要行差踏错一步 |
[00:14] | for the LAPD to come knocking on your door. | 洛城警局就会上门来找你 |
[00:16] | And I’ll be watching you. | 我会一直盯着你的 |
[00:17] | I want us to just do whatever we have to do to make things work. | 我希望我们能尽全力找到解决办法 |
[00:22] | I want us to be together. | 我希望我们能在一起 |
[00:23] | And now, with you leaving SWAT, | 而现在 你要离开特警队 |
[00:25] | we can be. | 我们就可以在一起了 |
[00:25] | – Oh, my God. – Chris, hey. | -我的天 -克里斯 |
[00:27] | Tell me you don’t love me. Just say it. | 告诉我你不爱我 说出来 |
[00:29] | I can’t do this. | 我说不出口 |
[00:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:32] | You know what? I’m done. | 那就这样吧 |
[00:45] | Your tutor’s gonna be here soon. | 你的家教很快就到 |
[00:46] | Game over. Turn it off. | 游戏结束 关了吧 |
[00:49] | Adam, take off the headphones! | 亚当 把耳机摘了 |
[00:52] | What the hell, Mom? | 搞什么 妈 |
[00:53] | SAT prep or no car. We made a deal. | 不准备高考就没车 我们说好了的 |
[00:56] | Yeah, like I had much of a choice. | 好像我有的选一样 |
[00:58] | I don’t even want to go to college. | 我根本不想上大学 |
[00:59] | Dad didn’t. | 爸爸也没上过大学 |
[01:00] | Rick, could you get in here? | 瑞克 你能进来一下吗 |
[01:02] | I’m in school all week. | 我整周都在学校 |
[01:03] | Okay? I’m not gonna waste my weekend prepping | 好吗 我不会把周末浪费在准备什么 |
[01:05] | – for some dumbass test. – Fine. | -愚蠢的考试上面 -那好 |
[01:08] | Then no car, and no car means no Kimberly. | 那车就不给你了 也就是说你见不着金柏莉了 |
[01:10] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[01:11] | God, you’re the worst. | 你真差劲 |
[01:14] | Power failure. | 电力中断 |
[01:16] | Security system disabled. | 安保系统失效 |
[01:18] | Again? | 又来 |
[01:19] | I should just put the power company on speed dial. | 干脆把电力公司放快速拨号算了 |
[01:23] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:26] | There’s cash in my purse in the kitchen. | 我的包在厨房 里面有现金 |
[01:27] | Take it and go! | 拿走吧 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:30] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[01:31] | The statues. Where are they? | 那些雕像在哪 |
[01:33] | – The what? – Hey, don’t touch her! | -什么 -别碰她 |
[01:39] | These statues. | 这些雕像 |
[01:40] | Those are Rick’s family heirlooms. | 那些是瑞克的传家宝 |
[01:42] | – I’ve no idea where they are. – Shut up. | -我不知道它们在哪 -闭嘴 |
[01:44] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫呢 |
[01:46] | At work. | 上班去了 |
[01:54] | Leroy. | 勒罗伊 |
[01:55] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[02:00] | What’s wrong? You all right? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[02:01] | Uh, I would’ve called, but my phone died. | 我本想先打电话的 但手机没电了 |
[02:03] | I was sitting in the hospital waiting room all night. | 我在医院的等待室坐了一整晚 |
[02:06] | – Wait a minute. Darryl okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -等等 达瑞尔没事吧 -没事 |
[02:08] | D’s good, man. I-I was there waiting on word about Becca Irwin. | 他没事 我是在等贝卡·欧文的消息 |
[02:12] | Jerry Irwin’s little girl. | 杰瑞·欧文的小女儿 |
[02:13] | Not so little anymore. She’s 21. | 已经不小了 21了 |
[02:15] | Before Jerry died last year, he asked me to look out for her. | 去年杰瑞过世前拜托我照看她 |
[02:19] | I got a strange call from her, middle of the night. | 她半夜打来了一个奇怪的电话 |
[02:22] | So I went to her place, and I found her half dead, man. | 所以我去了她家 她已经半死了 |
[02:25] | – Well, what happened? – Something with the brain, man. | -发生什么事了 -脑子出了点问题 |
[02:27] | I mean, drug-induced. | 毒品引起的 |
[02:29] | Now, Becca, she’s a, she’s a quiet girl, | 贝卡很文静的 |
[02:31] | a good girl, man. | 是个好女孩 |
[02:32] | And how’s she been holding up since she lost her pops? | 那她父亲去世后她还好吗 |
[02:34] | I-It seemed like she was making it through. | 我以为她在慢慢克服 |
[02:37] | But then the phone call, and she was messed up. | 但医院电话打来 我才知道她一团糟 |
[02:39] | Talking crazy, like she lost her mind. | 说着胡话 好像疯了一样 |
[02:42] | You got any idea what kind of drug she got into? | 你知道她用的什么毒品吗 |
[02:47] | I found it on the floor by her nightstand. | 我在她床头柜旁的地上找到这个 |
[02:51] | Not sure what it is. | 不确定具体是什么 |
[02:52] | Figured someone you work with might know. | 我想着你同事说不定知道 |
[02:56] | Do you know who Hank St. John is? | 你知道汉克·圣约翰是谁吗 |
[02:57] | Folks call him Saint. | 大家叫他圣人 |
[02:59] | Older guy from the islands.Yeah. Yeah. | 岛区来的那个上了年纪的人 记得 |
[03:00] | – Active in the community. -Yeah, I seen him around. | -在社区里很活跃 -对 我常看见他 |
[03:03] | Do you think it’s possible that Becca was connected | 你觉得贝卡有可能和 |
[03:04] | to anyone who runs in his circle? | 他圈子里的人有联系吗 |
[03:05] | No clue, man. Look. | 不清楚 |
[03:07] | I-If you know who’s putting this crap out there, | 如果你知道是谁在卖这种垃圾 |
[03:09] | then we can find out who did this to her. | 就能找出害她的人 |
[03:11] | I don’t know anything right now, | 目前我还不清楚是什么情况 |
[03:13] | but l-let me run this by some people. | 会让我找人查查这个 |
[03:14] | For now, you just sit tight. | 你暂时先别声张 |
[03:16] | We’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[03:21] | Nice. | 很好 |
[03:22] | You know, most officers who put in their notice | 大多数辞了职的警官 |
[03:25] | take their foot off the gas the last couple weeks. | 在最后这一两个星期就不那么卖力气了 |
[03:27] | Most of ’em have 20 years on me. | 他们大多都要比我老20岁呢 |
[03:29] | Yeah, she’s just nervous. | 她就是紧张 |
[03:30] | She might be leaving SWAT, | 虽然她可能要离开特警队了 |
[03:31] | but she knows she’s still on the hook for our weekend workouts. | 但她知道这周末的训练她可跑不掉 |
[03:34] | And the second she starts slowing down, | 一旦她开始放慢脚步 |
[03:36] | – gonna cut her loose. – Keep dreaming. | -我们就会把她甩不见了 -接着做梦去吧 |
[03:38] | Truth is, if I’m gonna be any help to the women of the safe house, | 说真的 如果我要想帮到安全屋的那些妇女 |
[03:41] | I can’t let myself get soft. | 我就不能让自己松懈 |
[03:42] | It still doesn’t seem real. | 我到现在都觉得这不是真的 |
[03:43] | Guys, I’m leaving SWAT, not dying. | 我只是离开特警队 不是要死了 |
[03:46] | Hey, how’d you do on the ropes out there? | 你们在拳台上打得怎么样啊 |
[03:48] | Who beat who to the top? | 谁把谁揍了啊 |
[03:49] | – I won. – Pretty sure I got him. | -我赢了 -肯定是我赢了他 |
[03:51] | You can’t be serious. | 你说笑呢吧 |
[03:52] | Maybe it was a tie. | 也许打了个平手吧 |
[03:54] | Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep in the night, kid. | 小子 你想怎么说就怎么说吧 省得你晚上睡不着 |
[03:57] | That’s it, Chris. | 就这样 克里斯 |
[03:58] | So, no senioritis for you, huh? | 看来你一点没有懈怠 |
[04:01] | You guys just want me to sit on my ass | 你们就是想让我往边上一坐 |
[04:02] | and eat bonbons all day, right? | 吃一天糖果 对吧 |
[04:03] | Hey, when I pull the ripcord, | 我要是想放飞自我 |
[04:04] | that’s where I plan to start. | 就要从这么做开始 |
[04:07] | Hey, been meaning to ask you, | 一直想问你呢 |
[04:09] | how’d it go last weekend with that Darcy girl? | 上周末和那个达茜约会怎么样啊 |
[04:11] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[04:12] | it was like… | 感觉… |
[04:13] | the most relaxed I’ve been on a date in a long time. | 是这段时间内最轻松的约会了 |
[04:15] | Okay, so there’s something there? | 所以还是擦出了点火花 |
[04:17] | Are you gonna see her again? | 你准备再约她吗 |
[04:18] | – I’m actually seeing her tonight. – No kidding? | -实际上我今天晚上就约了她 -真的啊 |
[04:20] | Yeah, yeah.That’s great, man. All right. | 太好了 兄弟 |
[04:22] | Come on, Tan. Let’s go. Round four. | 来吧 谭 第四回合 |
[04:24] | Go. 20 more, let’s go. | 来吧 再来20组 开始 |
[04:26] | Let’s work it. Quick. | 加油 快 |
[04:33] | Don’t make this so hard on yourself. | 别为难自己了 |
[04:34] | Give us the code to the safe. | 把保险柜的密码告诉我们 |
[04:36] | I’m not giving you the code. | 我不会给你们的 |
[04:39] | Once you have what you want, you’re gonna kill us. | 一旦你拿到了想要的 就会杀死我们 |
[04:47] | You expecting company? | 你们家有客人要来吗 |
[04:51] | My son’s tutor. | 我儿子的家教 |
[04:53] | She won’t stick around. | 她不会等太久的 |
[04:55] | Make a sound and you get a bullet. | 出声我就赏你一颗子弹 |
[05:18] | I’m in. | 我打开了 |
[05:20] | Ah, it was only a matter of time. | 不过是时间问题 |
[05:28] | There’s no statues in here. | 雕像没在这里 |
[05:35] | Help! Somebody help us! | 救命 来人啊救命啊 |
[05:37] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[05:39] | I’m right outside 2664 Good Shepherd Lane. | 我在好牧人道2664号外面 |
[05:41] | I heard gunshots inside the house, | 我听到房子里有枪声 |
[05:42] | and now I hear people screaming. | 现在听到有人在喊叫 |
[06:28] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[06:34] | Somebody tore this place apart. | 这地方被翻了个遍 |
[06:35] | Looks like a robbery. | 看来是抢劫 |
[06:37] | Not a very good one. | 来的人不是善茬 |
[06:39] | There’s a purse with a wallet full of cash. | 有个装满现金的钱包 |
[06:53] | This is 20-David. We have a DOA. | 我是20D 发现有人死亡 |
[06:55] | Male adult. GSW to the chest. | 成年男性 胸部中枪 |
[07:06] | Two more DOAs in the family room. | 在家庭娱乐房间还有两名死者 |
[07:09] | Female adult and male teen. | 成年女性和青年男性 |
[07:12] | They’re tied up. | 他们被捆着 |
[07:13] | They were executed. | 是被处决的 |
[07:16] | Check out the portrait. | 看一下照片 |
[07:18] | 20-David, listen up. | 20D 听着 |
[07:19] | Possible female juvenile unaccounted for. | 可能还有一名女童还没有找到 |
[07:21] | I repeat, there may be a child on the premises. | 重复一遍 现场可能还有一名儿童 |
[07:35] | Bathroom clear. | 卫生间安全 |
[07:37] | Tan. | 谭 |
[07:49] | If there’s anyone hiding in here, | 如果有人藏在这的话 |
[07:50] | you can come out now, you’re safe. | 你现在可以出来了 你安全了 |
[07:52] | We’re policemen. | 我们是警察 |
[07:59] | Hey, it’s all right, it’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[08:03] | Come on out. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 出来吧 我们不会伤害你的 |
[08:10] | Hey, I’m Tan. | 我叫谭 |
[08:11] | This is my friend Hondo. We’re here to help. | 他是我朋友洪都 我们是来救你的 |
[08:14] | You think you can come out? | 你觉得你能出来吗 |
[08:16] | You can trust us, I promise. | 你可以相信我们 我保证 |
[08:26] | 20-Squad, we have the girl. | 20队 我们找到那个女孩了 |
[08:27] | She appears to be physically unharmed. | 看上去她没有受到伤害 |
[08:35] | – What’s the poor girl’s name? – Caitlin. | -可怜的女孩叫什么 -凯特琳 |
[08:37] | Once Tan got her outside, | 谭一带她出去 |
[08:38] | she broke down crying for her dog. | 她就失控大哭 要找自己的狗 |
[08:40] | We couldn’t find it anywhere. | 但我们怎么也找不到 |
[08:41] | Must’ve escaped in the chaos. | 一定是在混乱中逃走了 |
[08:42] | On top of everything else. What a nightmare. | 抛开其他的不说 发生的一切真是场噩梦 |
[08:44] | – Where’s Caitlin now? – The social worker. | -凯特琳现在在哪 -和社工在一起 |
[08:46] | They’re bringing her here while her grandma flies out from New York. | 他们会把她带到这来 她奶奶正从纽约坐飞机赶来 |
[08:48] | All right, let’s see that we get her set up | 好 我们想办法安顿好她 |
[08:50] | and make it as comfortable as possible. | 让她尽可能舒适些 |
[08:54] | Were we able to salvage anything | 从威沃尔家的家庭监控中 |
[08:55] | from the Weaver home security system? | 能找到什么视频吗 |
[08:57] | Just this, right before the killers cut the power. | 只有这个 是在杀手切断电力之前 |
[09:00] | Looks like a damn hit squad. | 看起来像是一支该死的职业杀手团伙 |
[09:02] | Wipe out a family in cold blood. | 冷血地将全家人都杀死了 |
[09:04] | Man, it’s hard to understand why. | 天啊 真是难以理解 |
[09:05] | They ransacked the house, | 他们把那栋房子搜了个遍 |
[09:07] | left behind valuables in an open safe. | 保险箱开着 值钱的东西都没拿走 |
[09:09] | They’re after something specific, we just don’t know what. | 他们在找特定的东西 但我们不知道是什么 |
[09:11] | Hey, maybe we do. | 也许已经知道了 |
[09:12] | Get this. | 看这个 |
[09:14] | The killers searched Weaver’s computer | 杀手搜了威沃尔家的电脑 |
[09:15] | for any files they could find tied to these statues. | 找遍了所有跟这些雕像有关的文件 |
[09:18] | What the hell am I looking at? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[09:19] | These are three of the most valuable porcelain statues in the world. | 全世界最值钱的雕像中的三座 |
[09:22] | Part of an ancient Chinese zodiac set. | 中国古代十二生肖的一部分 |
[09:23] | 600 years old, | 有600年历史 |
[09:25] | once owned by an emperor in the Ming Dynasty. | 曾属于明朝皇帝 |
[09:27] | So how valuable we talking? | 所以到底多值钱 |
[09:28] | Between $30 and $35 million. | 价值3千万到3千5百万美元 |
[09:30] | Each. | 每个 |
[09:31] | For those things? | 就这些东西 |
[09:33] | Money like that, | 这么大笔钱 |
[09:34] | I’d get each one of them their own security detail. | 我会给每个雕像都安排上安保措施 |
[09:36] | They wouldn’t just be sitting at home for the taking. | 绝对不会把它们放在家里等人抢 |
[09:38] | Well, that’s the thing. | 就是这样 |
[09:38] | They were never in the house to begin with. | 从一开始 雕像就不在家里 |
[09:40] | Detectives scoured Weaver’s business email, | 警探们看了所有威沃尔的商业邮件 |
[09:42] | and the hedge fund he ran was insolvent. | 发现他管理的对冲基金无力偿还债务 |
[09:44] | Last month, he quietly sold these pieces off to raise capital. | 上个月 他悄悄把这些雕像卖了 筹集资金 |
[09:47] | So, this family, they died for nothing. | 所以这家人都白死了吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:50] | Do we know who Weaver sold the statues to? | 知道威沃尔把雕像卖给谁了吗 |
[09:52] | It was all done under the radar, no PR. | 都是私底下进行的交易 没有公开 |
[09:54] | Some antiquities dealer named Eli Gibbs | 某位叫伊莱·吉布斯的古董商 |
[09:55] | brokered the private sales. | 作为掮客 介绍了私人买家们 |
[09:57] | “Sales” as there’s more than one? | “买家们” 不只一个 |
[09:58] | There’s a good chance that these pieces are | 很有可能 这些雕像 |
[09:59] | in three separate locations. | 在三个不同的地方 |
[10:01] | Which means, the new owners, whoever they are, they’re in danger. | 这就意味着 不管新持有者是谁 他们有危险 |
[10:03] | And so is anyone in its vicinity. | 也意味着他们都在附近 |
[10:04] | Pick up this broker, Eli Gibbs. | 联系这位掮客 伊莱·吉布斯 |
[10:06] | Bring him in. We need to talk to him. | 把他带来 我们需要跟他谈谈 |
[10:10] | Detective Rios. | 里奥斯警探 |
[10:11] | You see my text? | 你看见我的信息了吗 |
[10:14] | That’s the same label that we saw in the stash house last month. | 这标签和我们上个月在毒品藏你屋看见的一杨 |
[10:17] | That means Saint already has a new pill mill up and running. | 这代表圣人已经在加工和贩卖新的毒品了 |
[10:20] | I called the hospital when I got your message. | 我接到你的消息后 联系了医院 |
[10:21] | Becca Irwin’s tox screen came back positive | 贝卡·欧文毒物筛查结果显示阳性 |
[10:24] | – for A.N.I. – What’s A.N.I.? | -是一夜疯 -一夜疯是什么 |
[10:26] | All Night Insanity, | 一夜疯狂 |
[10:27] | a new stimulant big on local campuses. | 一种在当地校园里兴起的兴奋剂 |
[10:29] | Seen more students OD in the past ten days | 这十天吸毒过量的学生 |
[10:31] | than the two months prior. | 比过去两个月都多 |
[10:33] | Yeah, lab thinks it’s cut with an oven cleaner. | 是的 检验室认为这是由烤箱清洁剂勾兑制成的 |
[10:35] | Can cause irreversible damage to the nervous system. | 能对神经系统造成不可逆转的伤害 |
[10:38] | We have no idea where it’s being manufactured. | 我们不知道毒品是在哪制作的 |
[10:40] | Well, whoever’s making this stuff, | 你很清楚制作这东西的人 |
[10:41] | you know the road leads back to Saint. | 肯定和圣人脱不了干系 |
[10:42] | Yeah, and you know until we have hard proof Saint’s involved, | 你也知道 除非我们有确切证据证明圣人有参与其中 |
[10:45] | there’s nothing we can do. | 否则我们什么做不了 |
[10:46] | We’ve been putting the hurt on him, hitting his stash houses. | 我们一直在打击圣人 突击他的毒品藏匿屋 |
[10:49] | He’s desperate for cash. | 他已经急需现金 |
[10:50] | We got to make a move on him now, while he’s vulnerable. | 我们得立刻做出行动 趁他病要他命 |
[10:52] | And just what kind of move do you have in mind? | 你想到了什么行动 |
[10:54] | If Saint thought the cops were closing in, | 如果圣人认为警察搜集到了证据 |
[10:56] | putting together a case, | 能够立案 |
[10:56] | he might try to offload product fast, | 他可能会尽快脱手货物 |
[10:59] | take risks that he normally wouldn’t take. | 冒他平常不会冒的险 |
[11:00] | I think it’s time someone pay Saint a visit. | 我觉得 是时候去见一见圣人了 |
[11:02] | My boss’d have my head | 只要我接近那家伙30米范围内 |
[11:03] | if I got within 30 yards of that guy. | 老大就会要了我的命 |
[11:05] | Well, it’s a good thing I don’t answer to your boss. | 幸好我不用听你老大的 |
[11:09] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:10] | Maybe something will shake loose. | 没准事情会有转机 |
[11:19] | Has she said anything more about the dog? | 除了狗 她还说别的了吗 |
[11:21] | No. She hasn’t spoken since we left the house. | 从离开家到现在 她一句话不肯说 |
[11:24] | All I managed to pick up is that the dog’s name is Sammie | 她就只跟我过说狗的名字叫萨米 |
[11:26] | and she just got it recently. | 是她刚养的 |
[11:28] | Am I okay to talk to her yet? | 我现在能跟她说会话吗 |
[11:30] | Just try to stick to simple questions. | 别问她太难的问题 |
[11:38] | Hi, Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[11:38] | Do you remember me from the house? I’m Tan. | 还记得我吗 我叫谭 |
[11:41] | I’d like to know more about your dog, Sammie. | 我想多了解一点你的狗狗 萨米 |
[11:44] | Can you tell me what color Sammie is? | 你可以告诉我萨米的毛发是什么颜色吗 |
[11:49] | Is it all right if we share | 亲爱的 要不这样 |
[11:50] | some of your artwork with him, sweetie? | 把你的画给他看看 好吗 |
[11:58] | I know it’s not much to go on. | 我知道能提供的线索不多 |
[12:01] | It’s somewhere to start. | 也算是一个突破口 |
[12:07] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[12:07] | You want knight to queen’s bishop two. | 你应该让骑士走到后翼象线第四格 |
[12:10] | You see? | 明白了吗 |
[12:11] | But you were about to do that anyway, weren’t you? | 不过 这枚子你还是得输 |
[12:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:25] | It’s been a while, Sergeant. | 警司 好久不见 |
[12:28] | Doesn’t really feel like it. | 倒是没觉得 |
[12:29] | Maybe ’cause I hear your name around the office. | 可能是因为老在办公室听到你的名字 |
[12:31] | You drop by for a lesson? | 过来听我上课的吗 |
[12:33] | I’m good. | 不是 |
[12:34] | Well, there’s still time. | 还有点时间 你想说什么 |
[12:38] | I’m curious, Saint. | 圣人 我有点好奇 |
[12:41] | You know any pill mills around here cashing in | 你知道附近有毒品作坊在非法牟利吗 |
[12:44] | while kids from South L.A. are landing in a hospital or morgue? | 洛城南边的孩子因此住院甚至丧命 |
[12:48] | You think you can rattle me by coming here? | 别以为你找到这就能吓唬住我 |
[12:51] | I don’t embarrass so easily. | 我可不会这么容易就觉得难堪 |
[12:53] | That’s not what this is. | 我没打算那样 |
[12:54] | What is it then? | 那你想怎样 |
[12:55] | I’m here because a young woman I know | 我来这是因为 我认识的一个女孩 |
[12:56] | is in the ICU from a drug | 因为你制的毒 |
[12:58] | that your operations are responsible for. | 现在正躺在重症监护室 |
[13:00] | You must have me confused with someone. | 你肯定是搞错人了 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry to hear about your friend, Sergeant. | 对于你朋友的遭遇 我深感抱歉 警司 |
[13:04] | But where I come from, | 不过 在我们国家 |
[13:06] | people are responsible for what they put in their own bodies. | 人应该对自己的身体负责 |
[13:10] | Even young women. | 年轻女子也是一样 |
[13:12] | Consider it a fair warming. | 提醒你一下 |
[13:13] | Clean up your act, or you’re gonna see me | 手脚放干净点 |
[13:14] | in ways that you don’t want to. | 小心我收拾你 |
[13:19] | Deacon and Street are on their way back | 迪肯和斯特里特正在回来的路上 |
[13:21] | from the antiquities dealer’s place. | 他们到古董商那边了解情况去了 |
[13:22] | They found it turned upside down, | 那被翻了个底朝天 |
[13:24] | no sign of Eli Gibbs. | 没有发现厄尔·吉布斯的踪迹 |
[13:25] | You think he skipped town? | 你觉得他跑路了吗 |
[13:26] | Not sure. A neighbor saw him leave in a hurry, | 不确定 邻居曾看见他匆匆忙忙地离开 |
[13:28] | said five men showed up a few minutes later. | 说几分钟后又看见有五名男子上门 |
[13:31] | Gibbs may have escaped with his life. | 吉布斯大概和他妻子一起逃走了 |
[13:33] | He must’ve heard of the Weaver family | 他肯定对威沃尔家的事有所耳闻 |
[13:34] | and assumed he’d be next. | 推测他就是下一个被灭口的 |
[13:35] | Well, you got to figure even high-end brokers | 要知道 即便是高级掮客 |
[13:38] | only deal in so many $30-million statues. | 也只能过手这么多价值三千万的雕塑 |
[13:40] | What did the killers manage to get out of his place? | 凶手们从他家拿走什么了 |
[13:42] | A desktop, two hard drives, | 一个笔记本电脑 两个硬盘 |
[13:44] | and they emptied his filing cabinets. | 还把文件柜扫荡一空 |
[13:45] | Won’t be long before they figure out who has the statues | 他们应该很快就能知道雕塑在谁手上 |
[13:47] | and start hitting them one by one. | 然后开始逐个袭击 |
[13:48] | Any idea where Gibbs might’ve gone? | 吉布斯有可能去哪 |
[13:50] | No, but we may not be completely out of luck. | 不知道 但我们也不是一无所知 |
[13:52] | An art appraiser who works with Gibbs | 我们在现场时 一位和他共事的 |
[13:53] | called his landline while we were there. | 艺术品鉴家给他的座机打了电话 |
[13:55] | She started to leave a message, so I picked up. | 她刚要留言 我接起了电话 |
[13:57] | She’s agreed to come talk to us. Should be here any minute. | 她同意过来跟我们谈谈 应该一会就到 |
[14:00] | Spoke to Detective Barlow in art theft. | 我和巴洛警官刚咨询完艺术品失窃的问题 |
[14:02] | Listen to this. | 听我说 |
[14:03] | Two statues from the very same zodiac set | 两座和本案非常相似的生肖雕塑 |
[14:05] | were stolen three days ago from a gallery in London. | 三天前在伦敦一个展览馆被盗 |
[14:08] | Must be the same crew. | 应该是同一伙人作案 |
[14:09] | So, what’s the theory? | 作案动机是什么 |
[14:10] | Foreign collector’s making a move? | 外国收藏家下的一盘棋吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah, it’s Barlow’s best guess. | 巴洛也是这么想的 |
[14:13] | She said Chinese oligarchs have been known | 她说中国政府想要将流失海外的文物 |
[14:15] | to repatriate lost cultural pieces by any means necessary. | 逐一追回 不惜一切代价 |
[14:19] | Well, if these are the same guys, they traveled here fast. | 要是同一伙人 那他们的行动速度够快的 |
[14:21] | I want passenger manifests for every flight | 给我拿到仅三天从伦敦抵达的 |
[14:23] | from London in the past three days. | 所有乘客的名单 |
[14:25] | Airlines, charters. | 不论是飞机还是轮船 |
[14:26] | Anything you can find. | 总之所有 |
[14:28] | It’s her. | 她来了 |
[14:29] | This is Sergeant Kay. | 我是凯警司 |
[14:30] | Sergeant, this is Jane Lucas. | 警司你好 我是简·卢卡斯 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I’m coming to meet you. You out front? | 我出门接你 你在正门口吗 |
[14:33] | Uh, n-no. | 不在 |
[14:35] | I had second thoughts about coming down there. I’m sorry. | 我改变主意 不会过来了 抱歉 |
[14:37] | After what happened to that family, | 既然那个家庭发生了如此悲剧 |
[14:38] | I don’t want to be involved in any of this. | 我不想跟这件事扯上任何关系 |
[14:41] | – Yeah. – Like I said, I don’t work in-house for Mr. Gibbs. | -好吧 -我之前说过 我不是吉布斯的内部员工 |
[14:43] | He only calls me in to appraise a piece | 只有遇到稀有的艺术品的时候 |
[14:45] | if it’s of a particularly high quality. | 吉布斯先生才会请我过去估价 |
[14:48] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[14:48] | But that’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 但我就是因此才想跟你谈谈 |
[14:50] | We’re looking for the statues | 我们在找瑞克·威沃尔 |
[14:51] | that Rick Weaver put up for sale. | 卖出的那些雕塑 |
[14:52] | Do you know who Gibbs sold them to? | 你知道吉布斯把它们卖给谁了吗 |
[14:54] | Not their names. | 我不知道买家的名字 |
[14:55] | No, he– I think he mentioned one of them was a doctor, | 我不知道 他 我想他提到过其中一人是医生 |
[14:58] | but they were both private sales. | 但那两笔都是私人交易 |
[15:00] | Wait. Wait, wait. “Both”? | 等等 “两笔” |
[15:02] | There were two sales? But there are three statues. | 有两笔交易 但是雕像有三尊 |
[15:04] | If two were sold, where’s the third? | 如果只卖了两尊 那第三尊在哪里 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:06] | I would imagine it’s still sitting | 我猜应该还在 |
[15:07] | in the safe deposit box at Mr. Gibbs’s bank? | 吉布斯先生的银行保险柜里 |
[15:09] | Do you have idea where he kept that key? | 你知道他把钥匙放在哪里吗 |
[15:31] | Silent alarm tripped at 13:15 hours | 无声警报在13点15分被触响 |
[15:33] | when four gunmen entered the bank. | 四个武装人员进入了银行 |
[15:34] | Unis got the perimeter cleared. | 警员疏散了现场 |
[15:36] | We have visual on the suspects? | 目击到嫌犯了吗 |
[15:37] | Description matches the crew from the Weaver home. | 描述跟威沃尔家的那伙人相符 |
[15:39] | – Any shots fired inside? – Not yet, but judging by their MO… | -有交火吗 -目前还没 但从作案手法来看是他们 |
[15:43] | Luca, we got to get there before they escape. | 卢卡 我们得在他们逃走之前赶到那里 |
[15:44] | ‘kay, doing my best. | 明白 我尽力 |
[15:46] | Street, what’re you, taking your first steps? | 斯特里特 怎么 你是第一天上班 |
[15:49] | – Here. – I got it. I’m good. | -我帮你 -搞定了 没关系 |
[16:01] | Please don’t shoot! | 求你不要开枪 |
[16:02] | – I’m a teller. – How many suspects inside? | -我是柜员 -里面有几个嫌犯 |
[16:04] | – There were four. – Turn around. Turn around. | -有四个 -转过去 转过去 |
[16:07] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背在身后 |
[16:08] | Put your hands behind your back! | 双手背在身后 |
[16:14] | Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[16:18] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[16:28] | Put down your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[16:31] | Let the officer go! | 放开警员 |
[16:32] | We can end this without anyone getting hurt. | 我们可以解决这一切 没有人会受伤 |
[16:37] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快开车 快 快 |
[16:40] | Street, you’re with me. | 斯特里特 你跟我来 |
[17:00] | 22-David, suspects are heading down the alley. | 22D 嫌犯正沿着巷子前进 |
[17:09] | – LAPD! – Everybody down! | -洛城警局 -所有人都趴下 |
[17:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:24] | Give it up. | 投降吧 |
[17:26] | 26-David. Runner in custody. | 26D 逃跑者已被制服 |
[17:45] | 22-David, we lost them. | 22D 我们跟丢了 |
[17:49] | Any hits on the BOLO we put out? | 我们发布的协查通告有什么消息吗 |
[17:50] | Getaway van’s still MIA. | 逃逸货车还没找到 |
[17:54] | Things got a little tense earlier between you and Street. | 之前你跟斯特里特好像有点火药味 |
[17:56] | Just that kind of day, I guess. | 今天大家心情不好吧 我猜 |
[18:00] | Look, | 听着 |
[18:02] | I don’t know how to say this… | 我不知道怎么说 |
[18:03] | Just say it. | 直说吧 |
[18:04] | I know about you and Street. That you guys have… | 我知道你跟斯特里特的事 你们… |
[18:07] | Well, you had a situation. | 你们以前擦出了一点火花 |
[18:11] | Exactly what did he say? | 他到底是怎么说的 |
[18:12] | Nothing, I figured it out on my own. | 他没说 我自己感觉到的 |
[18:14] | Before things took a weird turn, | 在事情变得微妙起来之前 |
[18:16] | you were coming over to the house a lot, like, all the time. | 你那时常去他家 几乎总是去 |
[18:19] | You guys had all these inside jokes. | 你们有很多两个人之间的笑话 |
[18:21] | And Street’s dimples were more, like, dimply | 你在的时候 斯特里特的酒窝出现得更多 |
[18:23] | when you were around. | 笑得更开心 |
[18:26] | You’re seeing something that isn’t there. | 你在捕风捉影 |
[18:27] | Come on. I know you, and I know Street. | 拜托 我了解你 我也了解斯特里特 |
[18:31] | You two together, it works. | 你们俩在一起 很般配 |
[18:33] | Okay, you know what? We’re done here. | 好了 我不想聊下去了 |
[18:34] | Yeah, never let them get too close, right, Chris? | 你从不让人和自己太亲近 对吗 克里斯 |
[18:38] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[18:41] | When I see someone I care about royally screwing up, | 我看见我真心在乎的人搞砸了什么事 |
[18:43] | I got to say something. | 我就会指出来 |
[18:45] | When you guys were on the same squad, | 你们俩在同一队的时候 |
[18:46] | I get why it didn’t work. | 我能理解你们为什么没成 |
[18:48] | But now you’re leaving. | 但现在你要走了 |
[18:50] | And instead of going all in, | 但你却选择放手 |
[18:51] | you’re letting the best thing that ever happened to you | 而不是去尽全力抓住你遇到过最美好的人 |
[18:53] | slip away because you’re too… | 只因为你太 |
[18:54] | Stubborn? | 固执 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I heard that before. | 嗯 有人这么告诉过我 |
[18:57] | No, you’re not stubborn. You’re scared. | 不 你不是固执 你是害怕 |
[19:00] | Chris, you keep everyone at a distance | 克里斯 你对所有人都保持距离 |
[19:02] | like it’s an insurance policy on not getting hurt. | 这就好像一份不让自己受伤的保险 |
[19:05] | But you can’t go through life like that | 但不经历那样的生活 |
[19:06] | and expect to ever really live. | 怎么算真正活过 |
[19:09] | What you and Street have… | 你和斯特里特在一起是会有 |
[19:11] | the risk of getting hurt, | 受伤的风险 |
[19:14] | that is nothing compared | 但这远比 |
[19:16] | to the pain of never experiencing it. | 永远没能亲身经历一遍来得痛苦 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna say this with love, Luca. | 这话可能有点难听 但我是爱你的 卢卡 |
[19:26] | Keep your nose out of my business, okay? | 不要多管闲事 好吗 |
[19:35] | How’s Becca holding up? | 贝卡还好吗 |
[19:36] | In a damn coma, that’s how. | 好什么好 还在昏迷中 |
[19:38] | No telling when she’s gonna wake up. | 不知道她什么时候能醒过来 |
[19:39] | Could be hours, could be days. | 可能几小时 也可能几天 |
[19:41] | Any word on Saint? | 圣人那边有什么消息吗 |
[19:43] | I went by to see him. | 我顺道去见了他一面 |
[19:44] | You went by to see him? | 你顺道去见了他 |
[19:46] | And that visit didn’t end with his ass | 去都去了 怎么没把他 |
[19:48] | in the back seat of your cruiser? | 塞进你的警车车后座上给带回来 |
[19:49] | No, Leroy, it didn’t. | 对 勒罗伊 我没有 |
[19:51] | I can’t just go “Street justice” on people I don’t like. | 我不能因为不喜欢某人 就对他实施”街头正义” |
[19:53] | Yeah, well, you tell that to the 21-year-old girl | 是啊 把这话留着对那位21岁 |
[19:55] | breathing through tubes, | 就插着呼吸管 |
[19:56] | – fighting for her life. – Leroy. | -还在生死线线上挣扎的女孩说吧 -勒罗伊 |
[19:58] | I hear you, man. I do. | 我听到了 伙计 听到了 |
[19:59] | But right now, we ain’t got nothing to pin on Saint. | 但现在 我们没有指向圣人的证据 |
[20:02] | He knows we’re watching him, so there’s a strong chance | 他知道我们在盯着他 所以很有可能 |
[20:04] | he’s gonna move product fast. | 他会快速转移货物 |
[20:05] | We wait until he makes that move, | 我们要等到他踏出这一步 |
[20:07] | and then hopefully we catch him in a mistake. | 才有可能抓住他的马脚 |
[20:08] | Not good or fast enough. | 这主意一点也不好 也不够快 |
[20:10] | Well, that ain’t your call to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[20:11] | No. | 当然 |
[20:13] | Then again, | 再次重申 |
[20:15] | see, I don’t work within the confines of a badge. | 警徽约束不了我的行为 |
[20:19] | See, I talked to some old contacts, | 我找了几个以前的哥们 |
[20:22] | like I’m looking to get back in the game. | 假装是想做回老本行 |
[20:24] | Eventually, that led me to Saint’s number one dealer. | 最终 我找到了圣人手下的头号毒贩 |
[20:27] | Cat named Damone. | 一个叫达莫内的人 |
[20:29] | I get in good with him, | 我跟他搞好关系 |
[20:30] | we get Saint. | 就有机会抓到圣人 |
[20:32] | We’re meeting today. | 我们今天要见面 |
[20:33] | Like hell you are. | 去什么去 |
[20:35] | That would mean that you interfering in a police investigation. | 你这是在干扰警方调查 |
[20:37] | What investigation? | 什么调查 |
[20:38] | Police ain’t doing a damn thing, so I am. | 警察不作为 那就我来 |
[20:41] | Look, your association with me does not give you immunity. | 听着 你跟我的关系给不了你豁免权 |
[20:44] | You’re gonna get yourself caught up all over again | 你又会被抓起来 |
[20:46] | and find yourself back in a six-by-eight box. | 被关进那个六乘八大小的笼子里去的 |
[20:47] | Then get me the immunity. | 那去给我弄个豁免权 |
[20:49] | Make me a CI or something on this, man, come on. | 让我做个线人什么的 拜托 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[20:57] | Almost forgot about your little trust issues. | 差点忘记你不怎么信任我了 |
[21:01] | I’m going to that meeting with or without you. | 你管不管 我都要去找他 |
[21:05] | Least I could do for someone who was like a brother to me. | 这是对一个像兄弟一样的人最起码要做的事 |
[21:12] | Still no hits on the BOLO, | 仍没有通缉犯的下落 |
[21:13] | and our suspect hasn’t uttered a word. | 我们的嫌犯一句话也不说 |
[21:16] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你们有发现 |
[21:17] | You were right. Suspects flew into L.A. from the U.K. three days ago. | 你是对的 三天前嫌犯从英国飞来洛城 |
[21:20] | Just got ahold of the manifest | 刚刚拿到名单 |
[21:21] | and ID’d five of our thieves. | 确认了五名小偷的身份 |
[21:23] | They’re all ex-soldiers of the Bosnian Armed Forces. | 他们都是波斯尼亚武装部队的退役士兵 |
[21:25] | This guy is the head honcho, Maxim Baranov. | 这家伙就是他们的头目 马克西姆·巴拉诺夫 |
[21:28] | He was a lieutenant | 他是萨拉热窝 |
[21:29] | with the army’s Tactical Support Brigade in Sarajevo. | 陆军战术支援旅的一名中尉 |
[21:32] | He recruited four of his army buddies here, | 他在这里招募了四名战友 |
[21:33] | and they started hiring out services to bad actors. | 然后开始为犯罪组织提供雇佣服务 |
[21:36] | Yeah, let’s get those IDs out to patrol. | 把这些身份信息发给巡警 |
[21:37] | I want to put a collar on these guys | 我想在这些人再次伤害别人之前 |
[21:39] | – before they hurt anyone else. – Okay. | -抓到他们 -好的 |
[21:44] | How much longer till you stop icing me out? | 你还要对我冷处理多久 |
[21:47] | Uh, I don’t know, how much longer | 不知道 得看你还要 |
[21:49] | till you’re not working here anymore? | 在这里工作多久 |
[21:51] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我不是故意伤害你的 |
[21:56] | You really must think I’m stupid. | 你肯定觉得我很蠢 |
[21:58] | You never meant to hurt me? | 你没有故意伤害我 |
[22:01] | You did. | 但你伤害了 |
[22:02] | And you know you did. | 而你也很清楚 |
[22:03] | – Street, that’s not fair. – Just stop. | -斯特里特 这不公平 -到此为止吧 |
[22:06] | You already made me feel like a fool. | 你已经让我觉得自己像个傻瓜了 |
[22:08] | We don’t need to keep doing it over and over again. | 我们不需要不断地重复这样 |
[22:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:14] | I’m done talking about this. | 我不想再说这件事了 |
[22:18] | You want to use Leroy as a CI? | 你想让勒罗伊当线人 |
[22:22] | You really think this through? | 你真的想清楚了吗 |
[22:23] | Sir, if he can establish a strong relationship with Damone– | 长官 如果他可以和达莫内建议牢靠的关系 |
[22:26] | which I believe he can– | 我也相信他确实可以 |
[22:27] | he’ll make inroads into Saint’s drug ring. | 他就能渗入进圣人的贩毒集团中去 |
[22:29] | And then, once we get enough evidence | 然后 一旦我们掌握了足够的证据 |
[22:31] | linking Damone to Saint, | 证明达莫内和圣人有联系 |
[22:32] | we flip him. | 就让他脱身 |
[22:33] | Well, judging by the stash houses, | 从藏毒处来看 |
[22:34] | Saint’s extremely cautious. | 圣人是个极度小心的人 |
[22:36] | And let’s not forget | 而且别忘了 |
[22:37] | his spotless reputation in the community. | 他在社区里有口皆碑 |
[22:38] | It’s a reputation based on lies. | 他的名声都是建立在谎言之上的 |
[22:41] | Sir, this might be our only chance to build | 长官 这可能是我们唯一 |
[22:42] | a watertight case against Saint, | 找到关键证人 |
[22:43] | with a key witness to boot. | 滴水不漏地将圣人捉拿归案的机会 |
[22:45] | This isn’t what SWAT’s supposed to do. | 这不是特警队的职责范围 |
[22:47] | Our job’s saving lives, Commander. | 我们的工作就是拯救性命 指挥官 |
[22:49] | And right now there’s a young girl in the hospital | 眼下 有一名年轻的女孩因为圣人的毒品 |
[22:51] | fighting for hers because of Saint’s drugs. | 躺在医院在生死线上挣扎 |
[22:52] | And she won’t be the last. | 她不会是最后一个 |
[22:54] | Using Leroy as a CI is tricky given your history with him. | 以你和勒罗伊之间的恩怨 用他做线人有隐患 |
[22:58] | You sure you can trust him to do the job | 你确定你可以信任他去做 |
[23:00] | that LAPD would expect him to do? | 洛城警局要他做的事 |
[23:02] | Without any hard feelings, | 他不会有任何怨言 |
[23:03] | without any agenda of his own? | 也不会节外生枝 |
[23:05] | He’s our best option. | 他是我们最好的选择 |
[23:06] | And by “best,” I mean our only option. | 我所说的最好 也是我们的唯一选择 |
[23:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:11] | I think Leroy’s up for the job. | 我觉得勒罗伊能胜任 |
[23:13] | Not what I asked. | 我没问这个 |
[23:15] | But I trust you, | 不过我信得过你 |
[23:16] | so I’ll approve it. | 我准了 |
[23:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[23:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:23] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[23:26] | I’d like you to meet a good friend of mine. | 我想让你认识我的一位好朋友 |
[23:27] | His name is Lobo. | 他叫洛波 |
[23:31] | Lobo means “Wolf.” | 是”狼”的意思 |
[23:33] | That’s right. How’d you know that? | 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[23:36] | My school teaches us English and Spanish. | 学校老师教我们英语和西班牙语 |
[23:41] | Do you like your school? | 你喜欢你的学校吗 |
[23:43] | They give us a lot of homework. | 他们总是布置很多作业 |
[23:46] | Does your dog hang out with you when you do your homework? | 你做作业的时候 你的狗狗会陪着你吗 |
[23:49] | You mean Sammie? | 你是说萨米吗 |
[23:53] | Is Sammie a girl dog or a boy dog? | 萨米是男孩女孩 |
[23:56] | Girl. | 女孩 |
[23:59] | But she’s not real. | 但它不是真实的 |
[24:01] | My brother won her for me at a fair. | 是我哥哥在一个游乐场上为我赢的 |
[24:05] | So Sammie’s a stuffed animal. | 这么说萨米是个毛绒玩具 |
[24:06] | Yeah, my favorite one. | 是的 我最喜欢的一个 |
[24:09] | That’s why, | 所以 |
[24:11] | when I heard those men in the house, | 我听到那些人进屋时 |
[24:14] | I hid her. | 我把它藏了起来 |
[24:17] | Tell me where she is, maybe I can go get her for you. | 告诉我它在哪 或许我可以帮你找到它 |
[24:22] | Hey, Tan. | 谭 |
[24:23] | Need you in here, buddy. | 有事找你 |
[24:24] | Okay. See you later, Caitlin. | 好吧 晚点见 凯特琳 |
[24:26] | Say bye, buddy. | 说再见 伙计 |
[24:27] | Come on, pup. | 走吧 狗狗 |
[24:28] | Let’s go, buddy. | 走了 |
[24:30] | Okay, when Deac talked to the appraiser, | 好 迪肯跟鉴定人通话时 |
[24:31] | she said one of the buyers was a doctor. | 她说有一个买家是一名医生 |
[24:33] | So detectives did a deep dive | 于是警探深入调查了下 |
[24:35] | into what was left of Gibbs’s place. | 吉布斯家里其余东西 |
[24:36] | Here’s one of the guys they flagged. | 这是他们标记的人之一 |
[24:38] | Alan Gordon, but he’s not an MD. | 艾伦·戈登 但他不是医学博士 |
[24:40] | PhD. Professor at Hudson College right here in L.A. | 博士 洛杉矶本地的哈德森学院的教授 |
[24:43] | Check out his bio. | 看看他的简介 |
[24:44] | A chair of the Art Department | 艺术部主席 |
[24:45] | and leading expert on East Asian Art History. | 东亚艺术史的首席专家 |
[24:47] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[24:48] | Yup, but how the hell could a college professor afford | 对 不过区区大学教授怎么买得起 |
[24:51] | a piece worth 35 mil? | 价值三千五百万的艺术品 |
[24:52] | He couldn’t, but the school could. | 他买不起 但学校可以 |
[24:53] | It looks like the Art Department has | 貌似艺术部得到了 |
[24:55] | a multi-million-dollar endowment. | 数笔百万美元的捐赠 |
[24:56] | Our getaway van busted through a security gate at Hudson College. | 逃走的货车闯过了哈德森学院的安检门 |
[25:00] | 20-Squad’s up. | 20小队出动 |
[25:33] | LAPD! Don’t move! | 洛城警局 不许动 |
[25:37] | – 30-David, in foot pursuit. – I got this one! | -30D 正在徒步追击 -把手给我 |
[25:42] | Give me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[26:05] | Give me your hands! | 把手给我 |
[26:07] | 26-David, one suspect in custody. | 26D 一名嫌疑人已被控制 |
[26:21] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[26:22] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[26:24] | You’re done. | 你被捕了 |
[26:25] | We got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[26:28] | Street, you good? | 斯特里特 你还好吗 |
[26:33] | Am I seriously looking at | 只有我注意到了 |
[26:34] | $30 million worth of broken porcelain? | 这价值三千万美元的瓷器碎片吗 |
[26:36] | Hope it’s insured. | 希望它上了保险 |
[26:44] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会信 |
[26:45] | That statue that broke? It was fake. | 碎了的那个雕像 是赝品 |
[26:48] | I just spoke to Detective Barlow. | 我刚和巴洛警探谈过 |
[26:49] | Their forensics lab confirmed that there’s no way | 鉴证科确认 |
[26:51] | those porcelain fragments are 600 years old. | 这些瓷器碎片不可能来自六百多年前 |
[26:53] | You think the statues Weaver had | 你认为威沃尔最开始 |
[26:55] | were ever real to begin with? | 拿到的是真品 |
[26:56] | That’s a good question. Who knows? | 问得好 但谁知道呢 |
[26:57] | But the killers think so. | 但杀手以为这是真货 |
[27:00] | What about you? | 你有什么收获 |
[27:01] | Any luck tracking down that antiquities dealer? | 查到了古董的买家吗 |
[27:02] | Nah, Gibbs went MIA, probably hiding. | 没有 吉布斯失踪了 可能躲起来了 |
[27:04] | Gibbs’ art appraiser, she’s got some explaining to do. | 吉布斯是艺术鉴定人 她可得好好解释解释 |
[27:06] | I just sent unis out to pick her up. | 我让小队的人去接她了 |
[27:11] | I think Street’s gonna be a little lost without you around. | 我觉得你不在 斯特里特脑袋都不灵光了 |
[27:15] | We’re all gonna miss you, Chris. | 我们会想你的 克里斯 |
[27:26] | Bullseye, baby! | 正中靶心 兄弟 |
[27:29] | Trying to tell you, man. | 我就说吧 |
[27:31] | Hey, you must be, uh, Damone. | 你就是达莫内吧 |
[27:33] | I haven’t played this game in a minute, | 我有阵子没出来混了 |
[27:35] | and I’m already killing it. | 现在我准备大杀四方了 |
[27:37] | You play? | 一起玩 |
[27:40] | I’ve been out of the game for a minute | 我已经有段时间不在道上混了 |
[27:43] | and a lot’s changed. | 许多事情都改变了 |
[27:45] | But I know the basics of talking shop face-to-face, | 但我知道面对面交流的基本准则 |
[27:48] | minus the corny-ass distractions. | 减少那些不必要的老套流程 |
[27:49] | So, come on, young blood. | 所以 年轻人 |
[27:51] | Do us both a favor and stop wasting my time. | 帮我俩个忙 别浪费我的时间了 |
[27:55] | All right, old man. | 行吧 老兄 |
[27:58] | Plead your case. | 说出你的要求 |
[28:00] | Judging by your little power trip, | 从你那宣示主权的小动作来看 |
[28:02] | I take it you checked me out, | 我猜你是在试探我 |
[28:03] | so you know that when I was in it, I was damn good at it. | 那你也知道 之前我在道上的时候 是很专业的 |
[28:06] | Yeah, till you got busted. | 然后你就被抓了 |
[28:08] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[28:09] | Because I kept my mouth shut. I did the time | 因为我的嘴巴很严 乖乖服了刑 |
[28:12] | instead of selling out. | 而没有出卖其他人 |
[28:13] | But you want back in? That’s it? | 现在你想入伙 就这样 |
[28:17] | Uh, what happened to that reentry life? | 不是已经打算金盆洗手了 |
[28:19] | You know, I tried it. | 我尝试过 |
[28:20] | But that second chance noise is just noise, homey. | 什么第二次机会都是狗屁 |
[28:24] | And I’m drowning. | 我快受不了了 |
[28:26] | Do I want back in? Nah. | 是我想重操旧业吗 不 |
[28:29] | But I got no other choice. | 但我别无选择了 |
[28:32] | Heard you had a mouth on you. | 听说你是被告发了 |
[28:35] | Must get you in trouble | 你那个二愣子警察朋友 |
[28:36] | with that hothead cop friend of yours. | 肯定给你惹了不少麻烦 |
[28:40] | Hey, what’s that fool’s name again? | 那蠢货叫什么来着 |
[28:41] | Daniel Harrelson. | 丹尼尔·哈里森 |
[28:44] | Right… Harrelson. | 对 哈里森 |
[28:47] | Didn’t he play daddy to your kid | 他不是在你坐牢的时候 |
[28:48] | when you was locked up? | 给你儿子当过爹吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah, he looked after my son for a minute… | 对 他照顾了我儿子一段时间 |
[28:55] | while he was turning his back on me at my parole hearing. | 同时还在我的假释听证会上背叛我 |
[28:58] | The one shot I had at being reunited with my son | 我和儿子团聚的唯一机会 |
[29:02] | and he robbed me of that. | 就这么被他夺走了 |
[29:04] | Daniel Harrelson thinks he’s the Messiah. | 丹尼尔·哈里森以为自己是救世主 |
[29:07] | But he’s really just a sellout | 但他就是个叛徒 |
[29:08] | who’d rather bleed blue than have our backs, | 宁愿和警察狼狈为奸 也不支持自己兄弟 |
[29:11] | so nah. He’s no friend of mine. | 所以 不 他不是我的朋友 |
[29:18] | Okay. | 行 |
[29:20] | Yeah, you passed the first part of the pop quiz. | 第一关你通过了 |
[29:25] | Here’s the second part. | 这是第二关 |
[29:29] | You want back in? | 你想重新入伙 |
[29:31] | Try the product. | 试试货 |
[29:34] | You got to be joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[29:35] | Just a little bump. | 就一口 |
[29:36] | Wouldn’t want you dying on us or anything. | 我们又不会害死你 |
[29:50] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[29:52] | Drop the weapon! Drop it! | 扔掉武器 扔掉武器 |
[30:29] | Rios! | 里奥斯 |
[30:29] | He had you cold, Hondo. | 你受制于他了 洪都 |
[30:35] | We needed him. | 我们需要他 |
[30:36] | Had no choice, man. | 我别无选择 兄弟 |
[30:52] | Supposedly you’re an expert, | 你是专家 |
[30:54] | and yet you appraised three phony statues | 你却鉴定了三个赝品雕像 |
[30:57] | at $30 million apiece. | 估价每尊三千万美元 |
[30:59] | Either you’re lying, | 要么是你在说谎 |
[31:00] | or you’re terrible at your job. | 要么是你工作能力极差 |
[31:02] | I don’t know anything about any phony statues. | 我不知道假雕像的事情 |
[31:05] | The ones that I assessed were bona fide. | 我鉴定的都是真品 |
[31:07] | How much did it cost? | 要花多少钱 |
[31:08] | The statues? | 你说雕像吗 |
[31:09] | To buy your silence. | 我指的是你的封口费 |
[31:11] | That broker, Gibbs, is dead. | 那个中间人 吉布斯 已经死了 |
[31:13] | What? Oh, my… | 什么 我的天… |
[31:15] | Cops found your business associate tortured | 警方发现你的合伙人被拷问 |
[31:17] | and unresponsive. | 而且已经没了知觉 |
[31:19] | He died on the way to the hospital a half hour ago. | 半小时前他死在了被送往医院途中 |
[31:20] | So, if Gibbs was tortured, it’s likely he came clean, | 如果吉布斯被拷问 他很可能招了 |
[31:23] | told the killers that the statues weren’t genuine. | 告诉那些杀手雕像并不是真的 |
[31:25] | And I’m guessing that your name came up in the conversation. | 我猜你的名字也会出现在对话中 |
[31:28] | Okay, now’s the time to speak. Your life depends on it. | 好 现在该说了吧 你已经命悬一线 |
[31:34] | Weaver… | 威沃尔… |
[31:37] | he was hard up. | 他手头很拮据 |
[31:37] | He had creditors breathing down his neck, | 他被债务人逼得很紧 |
[31:40] | looming foreclosure. | 很快就丧失赎取权 |
[31:42] | So he hired me and Gibbs… | 所以他雇佣我和吉布斯… |
[31:46] | to appraise and sell the fakes, and then… | 来鉴定和销售赝品 然后… |
[31:48] | and then we’d all profit, and… | 我们都能受益 然后… |
[31:50] | He’d get to keep the originals. | 他就能留着真品 |
[31:57] | Where are the statues, Jane? | 真雕像在哪 简 |
[32:09] | There you are, Sammie. | 找到你了 萨米 |
[32:26] | Hondo, you’re not gonna believe this. | 洪都 说出来你肯定不信 |
[32:27] | Tan, get out of the house now. | 谭 快离开那所住宅 |
[32:29] | I just found the statues. | 我找到雕像了 |
[32:30] | Maxim knows the statues are there. | 马克西姆知道真雕像在哪 |
[32:32] | We’re still ten minutes away. | 我们还有十分钟到 |
[32:33] | You need to get out now. | 你要赶快撤离 |
[32:56] | LAPD. Get on the ground. | 洛城警局 趴在地上 |
[32:58] | Nice and slow. Drop the gun. | 动作慢点 放下枪 |
[33:42] | Chris, Street. Cover the one side. | 克里斯 斯特里特 守住前门 |
[33:48] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[34:02] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[34:05] | Maxim’s on the move. | 马克西姆要逃跑 |
[34:07] | LAPD! Stop! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[34:09] | I’ll take one side. Cover the three. | 我负责前门 你去后门 |
[34:10] | Roger! | 收到 |
[34:18] | 20-David, suspect down. | 20D报告 嫌疑人倒地 |
[34:29] | Street, give me status. | 斯特里特 报告情况 |
[34:33] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[34:34] | He shot me. | 他打中我了 |
[34:36] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[34:37] | Give me your hands behind your back. | 双手放背后 |
[34:39] | – I want a doctor. – Come on. | -我要看医生 -快点 |
[34:40] | Give it to me. | 手放背后 |
[34:45] | Street! | 斯特里特 |
[34:47] | Street? Street! | 斯特里特 斯特里特 |
[35:04] | Son of a bitch took a couple potshots at me. | 那混蛋对着我一顿乱射 |
[35:07] | – Got me in the vest. – You might’ve hit something on the way down, | -打中了防弹背心 -你可能追击时中枪了 |
[35:09] | but you’re okay. | 但无大碍 |
[35:10] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[35:14] | She’s right in here, Mrs. Weaver. | 她就在这 威沃尔夫人 |
[35:17] | – Nana! – Caitlin. | -奶奶 -凯特琳 |
[35:22] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[35:24] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[35:25] | Let’s get you home, sweetheart. | 我带你回家 亲爱的 |
[35:27] | Say goodbye to your friends. | 和你的朋友们告别吧 |
[35:30] | Are you taking Lobo back to his family now? | 你要带洛波回它的家吗 |
[35:33] | You want to know something cool about Lobo? | 想知道关于洛波的一件很酷的事吗 |
[35:35] | We rescued him when he was just a puppy. | 我们在它还是小狗的时候救了它 |
[35:38] | Found him all alone and scared. | 当时它孤零零的 还吓坏了 |
[35:40] | He was what they call a “Lone wolf.” | 就是被叫做”独狼”的状态 |
[35:42] | But you don’t call him Lone Lobo. | 可你没有叫他”独狼洛波” |
[35:45] | Because he’s not alone anymore. | 因为它现在不再孤单了 |
[35:47] | Not only is he one of the best police dogs, | 它不仅是最棒的警犬之一 |
[35:51] | but he found a family in all of us. | 还成了我们的家人 |
[35:53] | And now you, too. | 现在你也是 |
[35:55] | Thank you for finding Sammie. | 谢谢你找到了萨米 |
[35:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:59] | Bye, Lobo. | 再见 洛波 |
[36:08] | Doing all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:10] | How does one even begin to heal, | 一个大人走出这样的痛苦都很难 |
[36:12] | let alone a child? | 何况她还是个孩子 |
[36:13] | Long road ahead. | 前路漫漫 |
[36:15] | Yeah, it is, but… | 是 没错 但… |
[36:17] | there are good people left in this world | 这个世界上还有善良的人 |
[36:19] | who will help her along the way. | 会帮助她一路走下去 |
[36:21] | She’s already met one. | 她已经遇到了一个了 |
[36:26] | Maybe we moved too soon. | 也许我们是行动的太早了 |
[36:28] | You trusted your instincts. | 你相信了自己的直觉 |
[36:29] | Look, this drug, A.N.I., | 这个药物 一夜疯 |
[36:31] | it’s a gamble. | 是一场赌博 |
[36:32] | Who knows how Leroy would’ve reacted to it. | 谁知道勒罗伊会怎么应对 |
[36:34] | Couldn’t risk it. | 不能冒险 |
[36:35] | If only Damone hadn’t tried to take that shot. | 如果戴蒙没开枪就好了 |
[36:37] | We could’ve worked the immunity angle, something. | 我们本可以申请豁免权 |
[36:39] | Now we’re back to square one. | 现在又回到了起点 |
[36:40] | Well, that’s not how I see it. | 我可不这么看 |
[36:42] | We’re chipping away at Saint, little by little. | 我们正在一点点地削弱圣人 |
[36:45] | Sooner or later, we’re gonna nail him. | 用不了多久 我们就能定他的罪了 |
[36:48] | Look, do yourself a favor, | 为你自己着想一下 |
[36:50] | go home, get some rest. | 回家休息会 |
[37:03] | That was the hospital. Becca woke up. | 医院打来说贝卡醒了 |
[37:06] | – That’s great news. – Yeah. | -这是好消息 -是的 |
[37:08] | How’s her recovery looking? | 她恢复得怎么样 |
[37:09] | Hard, but, I think she’s gonna pull through. | 很艰难 但我想她会熬过去的 |
[37:12] | Look, you should’ve let me handle it back there. | 刚才你应该让我来处理的 |
[37:15] | All right? I would’ve been fine. | 我会没事的 |
[37:16] | No, you don’t know that, Leroy. | 不 不一定 勒罗伊 |
[37:18] | And I wasn’t about to risk my friend’s life on a hunch. | 我不会凭直觉就拿朋友的生命来冒险的 |
[37:22] | What you said to Damone… | 你对达莫内说的话 |
[37:24] | Yeah, I had to earn dude’s trust, | 我必须要赢得他的信任 |
[37:26] | so I said what I had to. | 所以我说了必须要说的话 |
[37:28] | You really think I’m a sellout | 你真的认为我是叛徒 |
[37:29] | who doesn’t have my community’s back? | 不维护自己人吗 |
[37:31] | I did, | 之前我是这么认为的 |
[37:32] | after you didn’t vouch for me, | 在你为我担保之后 |
[37:35] | especially since I knew that your word to the parole board | 尤其是在我知道你和假释委员会说的话 |
[37:38] | would’ve made a difference. | 会让事情有所转机之后 |
[37:41] | Wish you would’ve trusted me. | 我希望你会相信我 |
[37:44] | I do now. | 我现在相信 |
[38:00] | Well, aren’t you the pillar of the community? | 你还真是社区的栋梁 |
[38:03] | “We make a living by what we get, | “我们通过索取谋生 |
[38:05] | but we make a life by what we give.” | 通过给予使生命有价值” |
[38:07] | You know who said that? | 你知道这话是谁说的吗 |
[38:09] | Forgot my book of quotes that criminal bastards live by. | 我已经忘了我那本混蛋罪犯的名言 |
[38:11] | You are your father’s son. | 你不愧是你父亲的儿子 |
[38:13] | I’m just gonna get right to it. | 我就直说了 |
[38:16] | Between your raided stash houses and your main boy, | 在你搜查的窝点和你的左右手当中 |
[38:17] | Damone, dead, you’re on a sinking ship. | 达莫内死了 你也将要船沉人亡了 |
[38:19] | I’m poking holes in your operation, and it will go under. | 我在逐步瓦解你的组织并将其捣毁 |
[38:23] | It just occurred to me that I haven’t said thank you. | 我刚想起我还没谢谢你 |
[38:27] | I had a– how do you say– | 我这出了一… 怎么说呢 |
[38:29] | a fly in the ointment? | 一颗老鼠屎 |
[38:31] | That fly was a common thief. | 那颗老鼠屎只是个普通的小贼 |
[38:33] | Stealing from me, but you and your stubborn scruples… | 偷了我的东西 但你和你那冥顽不灵的顾虑 |
[38:37] | You swatted that fly. | 你铲除了那颗老鼠屎 |
[38:40] | So, thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[38:43] | You’re good. | 算你厉害 |
[38:45] | I’ll give you that. | 我承认 |
[38:47] | But few things sadder than a desperate old man. | 但没有什么比一个绝望老人更悲哀的事了 |
[38:51] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[38:54] | Churchill. | 丘吉尔 |
[38:58] | The quote. | 那句是丘吉尔的名言 |
[39:00] | Don’t be afraid to expand your mind, Hondo. | 别害怕拓展自己的思维 洪都 |
[39:03] | Might collect some unexpected friends along the way. | 在此过程中 也许会交到意想不到的朋友 |
[39:27] | Cancel your date. | 取消你的约会 |
[39:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[39:32] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:33] | I’ve been playing with your emotions, | 我一直在玩弄你的感情 |
[39:34] | but not because I think you’re stupid, you’re not. | 但不是因为我觉得你蠢 你并不蠢 |
[39:36] | You’re actually really smart, | 其实你真的很聪明 |
[39:37] | you’re one of the smartest people I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最聪明的人之一 |
[39:38] | Chris, slow down, you’re not making any sense. | 克里斯 慢一点 我搞不懂你在干什么 |
[39:41] | Why are you here? | 你来这做什么 |
[39:43] | I… | 我… |
[39:45] | I thought you died on me today. | 今天我以为你死了 |
[39:47] | And-and-and that thought only lasted a few seconds, | 虽然这个想法只持续了几秒 |
[39:50] | but I’ve been the stupid one. | 但我才是愚蠢的那一个 |
[39:53] | I’ve been terrified of losing myself to the person | 我一直害怕在我最害怕失去的人面前 |
[39:57] | I’m terrified of losing. | 迷失自我 |
[40:00] | And I hurt you. | 我伤害了你 |
[40:03] | And I wish I could take it back, but I can’t. | 我希望能收回那些话 但收不回来了 |
[40:07] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[40:09] | And I know me saying it like this, it’s messy. | 我知道我这么说 很让人摸不着头脑 |
[40:13] | But if… | 但如果… |
[40:14] | but if we can please try this again, | 但如果我们可以再试一次 |
[40:18] | I’d really like that, | 我真的很想试一试 |
[40:20] | because… | 因为… |
[40:24] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[40:29] | I cancelled my date an hour ago. | 我一小时前就取消约会了 |
[41:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |