时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | That’s a key to this house. | 是这房子的钥匙 |
[00:04] | I want us to live together. | 我想和你住在一起 |
[00:05] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[00:06] | You just came around to the idea of being a father. | 你刚刚想好了想当父亲 |
[00:10] | I don’t want you to stick around with someone | 我不希望你和一个不能生育的人 |
[00:11] | who can’t make that happen. | 在一起浪费时间 |
[00:13] | Okay, stop it. | 好了 别说了 |
[00:13] | The only reason I thought being a father and having kids | 我想当父亲 要个孩子 |
[00:15] | made any kind of sense to me | 这个想法对我有意义 |
[00:16] | is ’cause I get to do it with you. | 仅仅是因为可以和你一起做这件事 |
[00:17] | There is no family without you first. | 没有你就没有家 |
[00:20] | Mama Pina provides more than shelter. | 皮纳妈妈给她们的不止一个安身之所 |
[00:22] | She provides these women with hope. | 她给这些女孩们提供了希望 |
[00:24] | You trying to tell me something? | 你是想告诉我什么吗 |
[00:25] | Taking over the safe house feels like | 接手安全屋 |
[00:27] | maybe the change I’ve been looking for. | 可能是我一直在寻找的改变 |
[00:29] | I’ve been terrified of losing myself | 我一直很害怕 |
[00:31] | to the person I’m terrified of losing. | 在我最害怕失去的人面前迷失自我 |
[00:34] | But if we can please try this again, | 但如果能再来一次 |
[00:37] | I’d really like that, because I love you. | 我会很乐意 因为我爱你 |
[00:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:49] | You don’t stop, do you? | 你就是停不下来 是不是 |
[00:50] | What? | 什么 |
[00:51] | I just woke up next to my dream girl. | 我刚在梦中情人身边醒来 |
[00:54] | What more could anyone want? | 还何欲何求 |
[00:57] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[01:02] | Clearly optional. | 很明显不是必需品 |
[01:08] | I have to go home and change. | 我得回家换衣服 |
[01:11] | I’m not doing the walk of shame into HQ. | 我可不想穿同一身衣服去总部 |
[01:21] | I hope it’s okay if we can just… | 我希望你不介意 |
[01:25] | …keep this between us for now. | 暂时把这事保密 |
[01:29] | Man, I hope that’s not the sound of regret already. | 你最好不是后悔了 |
[01:31] | No. Not at all. | 当然不是 |
[01:33] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[01:35] | it’s my last day on SWAT, and… | 这是我在特警队的最后一天 |
[01:39] | I just don’t want it to be all about this, you know? | 我不想让这事成为焦点 你明白吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[01:48] | Okay, I have to go before Luca sees me. | 我得在卢卡看到我之前离开 |
[01:52] | You know, I think you should be good. | 应该不会的 |
[01:54] | He and Tan were gonna surf Zuma this morning. | 他和谭今早要去祖玛冲浪 |
[01:57] | Heard him leave before the sun came up. | 我听到他在日出前离开了 |
[02:04] | Can’t believe it’s your last day. | 真不敢相信这是你的最后一天 |
[02:06] | – I know. – I mean, I’m not complaining, | -我知道 -我不是抱怨 |
[02:09] | since it means we get to be together, but… | 因为这意味着我们可以在一起 但是 |
[02:13] | 20-Squad is gonna be weird without you. | 20队没有你会很奇怪的 |
[02:28] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[02:31] | It finally happened? | 终于成了 |
[02:32] | Dude, what are you doing home already? | 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[02:34] | Waves were blown out, it sucked, | 冲浪没冲成 很不爽 |
[02:35] | which is totally awesome, | 不过也是件大好事 |
[02:35] | ’cause now I am here to witness this. | 因为我得以在这里见证一切 |
[02:37] | You got to rein it in, Luca. | 你得控制一下 卢卡 |
[02:38] | Don’t even think about any high fives. | 击掌 想都别想 |
[02:41] | Okay, I can still be happy for you both, though, right? | 好吧 但我还是可以为你俩高兴的 对吧 |
[02:43] | Yes, you can be happy for us, | 你可以为我们高兴 |
[02:44] | but you got to keep your mouth shut. | 但不能说出去 |
[02:46] | At least for today. | 至少今天不行 |
[02:47] | Once I’m gone from SWAT, you can go nuts. | 等我离开特警队 就随便你了 |
[02:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:58] | This is really happening. | 总算成了 |
[03:10] | Hey, isn’t there some kind rule that says if your proctor | 难道没有规则说如果监考老师 |
[03:12] | is more than 15 minutes late, you don’t have to take the test? | 迟到超过15分钟 就不必参加考试了吗 |
[03:16] | If you didn’t study, just say so. | 你要是忘记复习了就直说 |
[03:18] | My apologies. I know you’re stressed enough with finals, | 抱歉 我知道期末考试的压力已经够大了 |
[03:21] | you don’t need any added drama. | 不应该再节外生枝 |
[03:23] | Obviously, I’ll add more time at the end of the test to compensate. | 我会延长考试时间来补偿 |
[03:26] | Uh, Dr. Winter, | 温特博士 |
[03:27] | I thought Joseph was supposed to proctor the final. | 不应该是约瑟夫监考吗 |
[03:30] | I’m not at liberty to discuss the details, | 我不能透露细节 |
[03:31] | but I’m afraid Joseph’s been dropped | 但恐怕约瑟夫已经 |
[03:33] | from the university’s doctoral program. | 被学校的博士项目开除了 |
[03:35] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[03:37] | I can’t disclose that. | 我不能透露 |
[03:38] | There was a disciplinary hearing this week, | 本周举行了一次纪律听审 |
[03:39] | and a decision was made. | 并作出了决定 |
[03:42] | We really should get started. | 我们真的该开始了 |
[03:43] | Put your phones away, please. | 请把手机收起来 |
[03:50] | Joseph, you can’t be here. | 约瑟夫 你不能来这里 |
[03:52] | How about now? | 现在可以了吗 |
[03:55] | Change in plans for the final, everybody. | 期末考计划有变 各位 |
[03:57] | We’re going to do something a little more hands-on. | 我们要做一些更有实操性的事情 |
[03:59] | After all, it’s a chemistry test. | 毕竟这是化学考试 |
[04:02] | Let’s do some chemistry. | 来做点化学实验吧 |
[04:10] | No, Joseph. Do you know how dangerous that is? | 不 约瑟夫 你知道这有多危险吗 |
[04:15] | What are you waiting for? This is your final. | 等什么呢 这是你们的期末考 |
[04:18] | Get to work. | 动起来 |
[04:25] | Hey, Nichelle, I got most of my boxes packed, | 尼歇尔 箱子大都打包好了 |
[04:29] | but I could use a hand carrying them out. | 但需要人帮忙搬出去 |
[04:31] | All right, I’ll just need a minute. | 好的 给我一分钟 |
[04:35] | You know, I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[04:36] | this place is never gonna look the same. | 这地方再也不会像从前了 |
[04:38] | Your father is moving out, your girlfriend is moving in. | 你父亲要搬出去 你女朋友要搬进来 |
[04:41] | Did you really expect it to be the same? | 你真觉得这地方会还是老样子吗 |
[04:43] | No, baby. I’m all about the change. | 不 宝贝 我很喜欢这个变化 |
[04:46] | What you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[04:47] | Oh, I’m taking some of the high schoolers | 我今天要带几个上高中的 |
[04:49] | to the Queen Mary today. | 去玛丽皇后号 |
[04:50] | They have an exhibit on immigration. | 那有个移民的展览 |
[04:52] | Somewhere around here I have these little bracelets. | 我把那些小手环放这边什么地方了 |
[04:55] | They put pressure on your wrist, supposed to prevent seasickness. | 它们可以给手腕增加点压力 据说能预防晕船 |
[04:59] | Nichelle, you ain’t going out to sea. | 尼歇尔 你不用出海 |
[05:01] | That boat is permanently docked. You won’t need them. | 那船是永久性靠岸停泊的 你用不着它们 |
[05:03] | Just want to be safe. | 有备无患 |
[05:04] | Chaperoning these kids is hard enough when I’m at my best. | 即便我拿出最佳状态 照顾一群熊孩子也够呛 |
[05:07] | Don’t want to imagine if I’m feeling queasy. | 我都不敢想我犯晕恶心会怎么样 |
[05:09] | Well, I got some Dramamine from that cruise | 我和夏芮丝坐邮轮航海那次 |
[05:12] | that Charice and I took. | 还剩了些晕海宁 |
[05:13] | Got to be around here someplace. | 应该在这里面 |
[05:14] | Uh, no. That’s all right. | 不用了 没事的 |
[05:17] | Baby, I got to go. | 宝贝 我得走了 |
[05:21] | Keep this weekend free. I made some plans. | 周末别安排事 我有计划 |
[05:24] | Oh, yeah? What’s the occasion? | 是吗 是什么日子啊 |
[05:26] | It’s a secret. Keep the weekend free and maybe you’ll find out. | 保密 周末别安排事 也许你就知道了 |
[05:30] | Well, then, I better get my butt to work | 那我还是赶紧上班去 |
[05:31] | and earn myself some time off. | 好给我赢得点休息时间 |
[05:35] | Later, Pop. | 回头见 老爸 |
[05:37] | All right, son. | 回见 儿子 |
[05:38] | Don’t work too hard, ’cause I’m-a need you | 别太卖力了 因为我还要你 |
[05:40] | to help me with these boxes when you get back. | 回来帮我搬这些箱子呢 |
[05:49] | I-I’m sorry, I thought this was one of my boxes. | 对不起 我还以为是我的箱子 |
[05:52] | You can’t tell Hondo. Promise? | 不要告诉洪都 答应我 |
[06:04] | I’m not gonna lie, | 说真的 |
[06:06] | the thought of doing this job without you from now on… | 一想到以后工作就碰不见你了 |
[06:10] | …makes me a little upset. | 我就有点难过 |
[06:13] | Gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[06:15] | I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye, | 我知道我们有时候看法不一致 |
[06:19] | but, man, I respect your passion, | 但我尊重你的热忱 |
[06:21] | and your commitment. | 还有你的投入 |
[06:24] | The women at that safe house, they’re lucky to get you. | 安全屋的那些妇女很幸运能有你 |
[06:28] | I just hope I can deliver for them. | 我希望能帮到她们 |
[06:30] | You will. | 你会的 |
[06:32] | And, hey, if you’re ever looking for some extra cash | 如果你哪天想赚点外快 |
[06:34] | or miss the action, | 或是怀念出任务的日子 |
[06:37] | I’ll always have a gig for you at my security company. | 我的安保公司永远都欢迎你来 |
[06:43] | Actually, Deac, uh, hold up. | 说起来 迪肯 等等 |
[06:46] | I want to give you something. | 我有个东西要给你 |
[06:50] | I been carrying it for a while. | 我戴着它有一阵子了 |
[06:55] | Saint Jude Thaddeus. | 圣犹大 |
[06:56] | Patron saint of hopeless causes. | 绝境守护神 |
[07:00] | Since when did you become religious? | 你什么时候信教了 |
[07:02] | I’m not, but, uh, seeing your faith, | 我没有 但看到你那么虔诚 |
[07:05] | and what it means to you, I don’t know, it’s, uh… | 看到宗教对你意味着什么 反正… |
[07:09] | it’s been an inspiration. | 对我是种激励 |
[07:10] | Guess I’ve been carrying it as a kind of, uh, | 我想我戴着它 把它当成护身符 |
[07:13] | “What Would Deacon Do?” token. | 看到它我就会想”如果是迪肯他会怎么做” |
[07:16] | You’ve always been there for me, | 你一直都在支持我 |
[07:17] | you never gave up on me. | 从没有放弃我 |
[07:19] | And, uh, I just want you to know how grateful I am for that. | 我想告诉你为此我有多么感激 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:38] | Here’s all we got. | 我们了解的情况是这样 |
[07:39] | Someone called 911 from one of the labs. | 有人从一间实验室报的警 |
[07:41] | They didn’t speak, but they left the line open. | 没讲话 但是电话一直开着 |
[07:43] | 911 operator heard yelling and the mention of a gun. | 911接线员听到喊叫声 还有人提到有枪 |
[07:45] | Barricaded suspect, maybe? | 也许是埋伏起来的嫌犯 |
[07:47] | College campus, | 大学校园 |
[07:47] | finals week, people snap. | 考试周 会有人情绪崩溃 |
[07:49] | Could be anything. | 什么情况都可能出现 |
[07:50] | Campus cops already cleared the rest of the building. | 校园警察已经搜查过教学楼其它地方 |
[07:52] | They couldn’t see inside the labs. | 他们无法看到实验室里面 |
[07:53] | Doors are locked, the windows are papered over. | 门锁着 窗户被遮住了 |
[07:55] | So pretty much, we’re going in blind. | 所以我们基本上是要盲闯入内了 |
[07:57] | Nothing new about that. I got the IR ready. | 家常便饭了 我把红外线成像打开 |
[07:59] | All right. Let’s move. | 好 行动吧 |
[08:11] | Tan. | 谭 |
[08:16] | What are we looking at? | 什么情况 |
[08:17] | Picking up eight forms. | 检测到8个热成像 |
[08:19] | Temperature range says they’re all alive, | 温度区间显示他们都活着 |
[08:20] | but there’s no movement. | 但没有活动 |
[08:21] | Looks like they’re all prone on the ground. | 好像他们都趴在地上 |
[08:23] | I smell gas. | 我闻到有毒气体的味道了 |
[08:25] | Yeah, it’s strong. Coming from inside. | 对 很重的味道 从里面出来的 |
[08:27] | Okay, they’re not moving ’cause they’re unconscious. | 他们不动是因为他们都晕倒了 |
[08:28] | We got to get them out of there. | 我们得救他们出来 |
[08:29] | Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[08:31] | It’s an electronic lock. | 是电子锁 |
[08:32] | If you pop that open, we’ll risk a spark. | 你把锁打开会有产生火花的风险 |
[08:34] | Whole place could go up. | 整栋楼都可能被炸掉 |
[08:35] | – That’d be game over. – Chris, lock. | -那就完了 -克里斯 锁 |
[08:37] | I’m already on it. | 好 |
[08:40] | They’re running out of air in there. | 里面空气快要耗尽了 |
[08:42] | I’m getting it. | 就快好了 |
[08:44] | Come on, Chris. | 快 克里斯 |
[08:45] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:51] | We need ventilation. | 我们需要通风 |
[08:52] | Chris, Street, open the doors. | 克里斯 斯特里特 打开所有门 |
[08:54] | Tan, kill the gas. | 谭 把毒气关掉 |
[08:55] | We got to get them outside. | 我们得把他们带到外面 |
[08:57] | We need medics with O2 right away, our location. | 我们需要医护人员带氧气来我们的所在位置 |
[09:01] | No, get it off me. Get it off. | 不 拿开 拿开 |
[09:03] | Hey, hey, relax. Keep your mask on. You need it. | 放松 把面罩戴好 你需要吸氧 |
[09:06] | No, I need to tell you, h-he’s dangerous. | 不 我得告诉你们 他很危险 |
[09:08] | Okay, okay. Just slow down, take it easy. We’re listening. | 好 慢慢说 别紧张 我们在听 |
[09:12] | One of my postgrads, Joseph, | 我的一名研究生 约瑟夫 |
[09:14] | he had the students make a chemical called diflouro. | 他让学生制造了一种叫二氟的化学品 |
[09:18] | It’s deadly. | 是致命的 |
[09:19] | As he left, he said, | 他离开时说 |
[09:21] | “All of them would die today.” | 他们所有人今天都会死 |
[09:23] | “All of them”? All of them who? | “他们所有人” 他们指谁 |
[09:27] | I don’t know. But you got to stop him. | 我不知道 但你们一定要阻止他 |
[09:29] | With what Joseph took, | 约瑟夫带走的东西 |
[09:31] | he could kill thousands. | 能杀死数千人 |
[10:14] | This is our guy, Joseph Reid. | 这就是我们要找的人 约瑟夫·里德 |
[10:15] | British citizen. Four years into his doctorate in chemistry. | 英国公民 攻读了四年化学博士学位 |
[10:18] | Assume we’ve already got a BOLO out? | 应该已经发布协查通告了吧 |
[10:20] | The moment the university gave us his photo and file. | 大学一把他的照片和档案给我们 就发布了 |
[10:22] | 60-Squad hit his apartment, | 60小队突击他的公寓了 |
[10:23] | Becker should be back any minute with a report. | 贝克尔应该随时会回来报告 |
[10:25] | What about this chemical he had the students make? | 他让学生制作的化学品呢 |
[10:27] | On paper, it’s tightly controlled, illegal to possess. | 明面上 这是严格管制品 持有是违法的 |
[10:30] | The ER released professor Winter, he’s on his way in. | 急诊部门让温特尔教授出院了 他在来的路上 |
[10:32] | He’ll obviously know more. | 很明显 他更懂 |
[10:34] | That man looked spooked, like this stuff is no joke. | 那人看起来很惊慌 这东西好像不是闹着玩的 |
[10:36] | Yeah, and with what happened to those students, | 而且那些学生身上发生的事 |
[10:37] | Joseph’s already proven he’s willing to kill. | 已经证明了约瑟夫有杀人的意愿 |
[10:39] | He already has killed. | 他已经杀人了 |
[10:40] | No sign of Joseph Reid at his apartment, | 在公寓里没有找到约瑟夫·里德 |
[10:42] | but we found his roommate dead, gunshot. | 但我们发现了他室友死于枪杀 |
[10:44] | Looked like maybe it happened this morning. | 看上去可能是今天早上发生的 |
[10:46] | The deceased is the one on the left, Robert Li. | 左边的是死者 罗伯特·李 |
[10:48] | The one on the right is the other roommate, Mark Rodgers. | 右边的是另一位室友 马克·罗杰斯 |
[10:50] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[10:51] | He probably got the hell out of dodge. | 他也许是躲过了一劫 |
[10:53] | Our suspect, Joseph Reid, | 嫌犯 约瑟夫·里德 |
[10:54] | was working four years plus hoping to get a PhD. | 努力了四年多 希望获得博士学位 |
[10:56] | And this last week, university dropped him from the program. | 上周 大学将他从项目中除名 |
[10:59] | So we think this is part of a plan to get back at them? | 这可能是他报复的计划的一部分 |
[11:01] | Look, he wouldn’t be the first academic to go postal. | 他不是第一个因压力而行为失常的学者 |
[11:03] | I already alerted the FBI. | 我已经向联调局示警了 |
[11:04] | They’re working on a threat assessment focused on the campus. | 他们正在针对校园进行威胁评估 |
[11:07] | Now, with finals week in progress, graduation days away, | 现在是期末考试周 还有几天就是毕业的日子 |
[11:10] | I want to put an end to this ASAP. | 我想尽快了结这起案子 |
[11:13] | I would have never before labeled Joseph as dangerous. | 我绝不会想到约瑟夫会成为危险分子 |
[11:16] | A Cambridge grad, | 剑桥毕业 |
[11:17] | impeccable academic record. | 完美的学业成绩 |
[11:18] | And he was as smart and focused as advertised. | 他和所有优秀生一样聪明又专注 |
[11:21] | When did you start to notice a change in his behavior? | 你是什么时候开始注意到他行为有变的 |
[11:24] | About six months ago. He stopped completing his work, | 大概六月前 他不再完成工作 |
[11:26] | shut himself off from his students, | 不与任何学生沟通 |
[11:28] | it was all very strange, very disappointing. | 很反常 让我十分失望 |
[11:30] | Did he ever say anything that might shed light on what happened? | 他有没有说过什么能解释今天的事的话 |
[11:33] | No. I reached out to him, | 没有 我跟他联系过 |
[11:34] | hoping that he would let me in on whatever it was, | 希望不管发生了什么 他都能告诉我 |
[11:36] | whether it was-was burnout | 他是不是过度疲劳 |
[11:38] | or breakdown from stress, | 或者压力太大 承受不住 |
[11:39] | but he just became more detached. | 但是他还是越来越孤僻 |
[11:42] | Ultimately, we had no choice but to drop him from the program. | 最终 我们别无选择 只能将他从项目除名 |
[11:45] | Tell us more about | 请详细说下 |
[11:46] | this chemical compound he created this morning. | 他今早制作的化合物 |
[11:49] | Methylphosphonyl difluoride, more simply known as DF. | 甲基膦酰二氟 简称二氟 |
[11:53] | It is one of two ingredients | 是一种二元神经毒剂 |
[11:54] | in the binary nerve agent soman. | “梭曼”中两种主要成分之一 |
[11:56] | Wait, wait, h-hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[11:57] | You really think he’s making nerve gas? | 你真的认为 他在制造神经毒气 |
[11:58] | DF has little use outside of chemical warfare. | 二氟除了用于毒气战争外 几乎没有其他作用 |
[12:01] | That’s why it’s so strictly controlled. | 所以 这种化学品才被严格管制 |
[12:02] | You said that there were two ingredients. | 你说 有两种主要成分 |
[12:04] | Yes, but unfortunately, | 是的 但不幸的是 |
[12:05] | DF is the more difficult one to acquire. | 二氟提取难度更高 |
[12:08] | The other one is a more common alcohol | 另一种成分是酒精 更为常见 |
[12:10] | used in certain hospital applications. | 某些医院会用到 |
[12:11] | So Joseph may already have the ingredients he needs. | 所以 约瑟夫可能已经拿到所需的成分了 |
[12:16] | I can’t stress enough how dangerous this nerve agent is. | 我再怎么强调这种神经毒剂的危险性都不为过 |
[12:20] | Any contact with the liquid or its vapors, | 任何与这种毒剂的液体 或气体的接触 |
[12:22] | whether it’s ingested, inhaled | 无论是注射 吸入 |
[12:24] | or simply on the skin, it is almost certain death. | 还是只是皮肤接触 几乎是必死无疑 |
[12:29] | And if Joseph is able to aerosolize it? | 如果约瑟夫能将它喷洒在空气中进行传播 |
[12:32] | Well, like I told you earlier… | 就像我之前跟你们说过的一样 |
[12:34] | …the death toll could be in the thousands. | 死亡人数可高达数千 |
[12:38] | I just got confirmation | 我刚收到消息 |
[12:39] | that Joseph Reid has the ability to make the nerve agent soman. | 约瑟夫·里德有能力制造神经毒剂”梭曼” |
[12:42] | A single drop can be deadly. | 只要一滴就能致命 |
[12:43] | There’s a chance he has what he needs to make gallons of it. | 而他有可能拿到了毒剂成分 能制造大量毒剂 |
[12:45] | Then we need to find him, | 那我们就得找到他 |
[12:46] | or at least figure out what his target is. | 至少弄明白他的目标是什么 |
[12:48] | Any sign of the missing roommate, Mark Rodgers? | 有他失踪室友 马克·罗杰斯的踪迹吗 |
[12:49] | If he’s still alive, he might know something. | 如果他还活着 他也许知道些线索 |
[12:51] | Rodgers is still MIA, | 罗杰斯依旧下落不明 |
[12:52] | but his father lives in Reseda. | 但他父亲在利塞达那边住 |
[12:54] | Alonso, you and Hondo pay him a visit. | 阿隆索 你和洪都去一趟 |
[12:56] | Check the campus hospital, too. | 校医院也应该去一趟 |
[12:57] | The only other ingredient he needs is common alcohol. | 另外一种原料是酒精 |
[12:59] | – They should have it there. – I’ll grab Street and go. | -他们那里肯定有 -我跟斯特里特去 |
[13:00] | All right, do it. | 好的 行动 |
[13:02] | In the meantime, I want to dig deeper | 此外 我还想深挖一下 |
[13:03] | into what we know about Joseph. | 约瑟夫这个人 |
[13:05] | What, you think we’re missing something? | 你是觉得我们漏掉了什么信息吗 |
[13:06] | I’m not sure, but I want to find out. | 不确定 但我想再找找 |
[13:12] | I don’t know how you knew, | 不知道你们是怎么知道的 |
[13:13] | but I cross-checked intake logs with our inventory like you asked, | 按照你们的要求 我反复核对领取记录和库存 |
[13:15] | and there’s a discrepancy in the alcohol stores | 酒精确实对不上 |
[13:17] | by several gallons. | 少了几加仑 |
[13:20] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男的吗 |
[13:21] | We think he may be the one responsible. | 我们觉得是他拿的 |
[13:23] | No, never seen him, sorry. | 不认识 从没见过 不好意思 |
[13:24] | What about the area where you store the chemicals? | 你们放化学品的地方在哪 |
[13:26] | You must have video surveillance, right? | 那个地方有监控的对吧 |
[13:29] | We’re gonna need to see the tapes. | 我们需要看一下 |
[13:30] | Right this way. | 跟我来 |
[13:33] | You got any vacation plans | 接手皮纳妈妈的安全屋 |
[13:34] | before taking over Mama Pina’s safe house? | 有度假的打算吗 |
[13:36] | I wish. But with the state Mama Pina’s in, there’s no time. | 我也想 但考虑到她的身体状况 没时间去了 |
[13:39] | Those women need help now. | 那些女人现在正需要帮助 |
[13:41] | I’m proud of you, Chris. You know that. | 我为你骄傲 克里斯 |
[13:44] | I wouldn’t normally celebrate one of my best leaving, | 我一般不会欢送我最好的队员离开 |
[13:46] | but I know you’re gonna be an even bigger asset | 但我知道 离开特警 你所做的事业 |
[13:48] | to this city with what you’re doing. | 将会对社会贡献更大 |
[13:50] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[13:51] | Weird to think I’m just gonna be a civilian, though. | 一想到自己要变回市民 就有些奇怪 |
[14:05] | Mr. Rodgers, LAPD. | 罗杰斯先生 我们是洛城警局 |
[14:08] | We need to have a word with you about your son. | 我们需要跟你谈谈你儿子 |
[14:09] | Cops are out front. Mark, go to the door. | 警察在门口 麦克你去门口 |
[14:12] | Do whatever you have to to get rid of them while we load up. | 你想办法把他们打发走 我们去装车 |
[14:16] | Come on. Hurry, hurry. | 赶紧 快点 |
[14:21] | Here. | 看这 |
[14:22] | This guy, he’s dressed like a hospital worker, | 这个男的 看起来像医院员工 |
[14:24] | but I’ve never seen him on this floor before. | 但是我之前在这层楼从未见过他 |
[14:26] | Can’t see his face. | 看不清他的脸 |
[14:27] | You have other cameras. Can you track him? | 有其他摄像头吗 可以追踪他吗 |
[14:30] | There. | 这里 |
[14:31] | Isolate the elevator. | 看电梯里的监控画面 |
[14:37] | That’s the missing roommate, Mark Rodgers. | 这是那个失踪的室友 麦克·罗杰斯 |
[14:40] | He’s in on it. | 他也参与了 |
[14:44] | It’s Street. | 是斯特里特 |
[14:47] | Hey, sorry I took so long. | 不好意思 久等了 |
[14:48] | I was, I was in the back. | 我刚在后院 |
[14:50] | Um, what can I help you with? | 有什么事 |
[14:51] | Mark Rodgers, we’ve been looking for you. | 麦克·罗杰斯 我们一直在找你 |
[14:54] | Hondo, he’s part of it! | 洪都 他也参与了 |
[14:57] | Drop– drop it! | 扔掉 快扔掉 |
[14:58] | Drop it right now! | 赶紧扔掉 |
[15:02] | It got on me. | 弄到我身上了 |
[15:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不好 |
[15:04] | Chris, stay away from him. | 克里斯 离他远点 |
[15:08] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[15:09] | – Do something. Please! – No, Chris. Stay back. | -救救我 求你了 -克斯里不要动 退后 |
[15:16] | Stay with him. | 看好他 |
[15:17] | Don’t let anybody touch him. | 不要让别人碰他 |
[15:23] | LAPD | 洛城警局 |
[15:36] | 20-David to Command. We got it all wrong. | 20D呼叫指挥部 我们搞错了 |
[15:39] | Joseph isn’t some lone nut after his professors. | 约瑟夫不是什么想报复教授的孤僻疯子 |
[15:41] | He’s got accomplices. | 他有帮凶 |
[15:43] | This is something much bigger than we bargained for. | 背后还有更大的阴谋 |
[15:51] | Two people from different parts of the world | 两个毫不相干的人 |
[15:52] | conspiring to commit the same crime. | 共同谋划一场犯罪 |
[15:54] | What the hell’s the connection? | 是什么让他们勾结在一起的 |
[15:55] | All indications point to Afghanistan. | 种种迹象都指向了阿富汗 |
[15:57] | Now, as far as I can tell, the two men met | 我认为 这两个人 |
[15:59] | when they were both arrested by campus police | 是被校警拘留后认识的 |
[16:00] | during a student protest when the U.S. Pulled their forces | 他们参加了学生抗议活动 |
[16:03] | out of Afghanistan last August. | 抗议美军八月底从阿富汗撤军 |
[16:04] | That’s about the time Joseph’s PhD work started to falter. | 也就是在那个时候 约瑟夫的博士项目开始出问题 |
[16:07] | University never pressed charges, | 大学不会提起诉讼 |
[16:08] | so there was nothing in Joseph’s file. | 所以约瑟夫的档案没有记录 |
[16:10] | Joseph’s a British citizen. | 约瑟夫是英国公民 |
[16:11] | He is. His father’s British, but his mother’s Afghan. | 确实 他父亲是英国人 母亲是阿富汗人 |
[16:13] | He spent most of his life going back and forth | 他的大部分生活都是往返于 |
[16:15] | between London and Kabul. | 伦敦和喀布尔之间 |
[16:16] | Okay, so I-I get Joseph’s connection, | 好了 我知道约瑟夫和这个案子的关系了 |
[16:18] | but how does this Mark Rodgers kid fit in? | 那这个麦克·罗杰斯又是怎么回事 |
[16:20] | Well, Mark’s brother, Brandon, | 麦克的兄弟 布兰登 |
[16:21] | he served in U.S. Army in Afghanistan. | 曾是美国驻阿富汗官兵 |
[16:23] | – He was killed in action. – 20-year war, no victory, | -死于一场行动 -打了20年仗 没有取得胜利 |
[16:25] | local allies left behind. | 被当地盟友抛弃 |
[16:27] | More than enough bad feelings to go around. | 负面情绪甚嚣尘上 |
[16:28] | My best guess is that Mark is angry | 依我看 麦克对兄弟的死很愤怒 |
[16:30] | about his brother’s death, he meets Joseph, | 后来遇到约瑟夫 |
[16:31] | who shares similar rage. | 约瑟夫和他同仇敌忾 |
[16:33] | Well, either way, Hondo was right. | 不管怎么样 洪都说的没错 |
[16:34] | This is much bigger than just a student | 这不仅仅是学生对学校的不满 |
[16:36] | pissed off at the university. | 背后还有更深的东西 |
[16:37] | Evidence recovered from their makeshift lab | 从他们的临时实验室收集到的证据 |
[16:39] | suggests they may have as many as six of these devices. | 显示他们可能有六台仪器之多 |
[16:41] | And we still don’t know what they plan to do with them, | 现在还不清楚他们打算用毒气来干什么 |
[16:43] | – or who they’ll target. – Uh, FBI’s already widening | -或者他们的目标是谁 -联调局已经 |
[16:45] | their threat assessment to include the whole city. | 把威胁评估范围扩大到全城了 |
[16:47] | This much nerve agent on the loose, | 现在有这么多神经毒气落入坏人之手 |
[16:48] | we need to prepare for the worst. | 我们需要作最坏的打算 |
[16:58] | Feeling all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:01] | Just thinking about how close I came to being one of those | 只是在想我差点就成了那种悲剧故事里的警察 |
[17:04] | sad stories of a cop killed on the last day. | 在退役当天身亡 |
[17:07] | That was never gonna happen. | 那种事不可能发生 |
[17:10] | Yeah, because you didn’t let it happen. | 因为你救了我 |
[17:12] | Your call saved my life. | 你的电话救了我 |
[17:15] | Well, I will start thinking of ways you can make it up to me. | 我要开始想想要让你怎么回报我了 |
[17:23] | Chem suits? | 生化服 |
[17:25] | Hate those things. I sweat like a pig. | 我讨厌它们 穿上全身是汗 |
[17:27] | After what I saw today, I might wear mine right now. | 亲眼目睹今天的事之后 我会穿的 |
[17:30] | Yeah, Hicks wants them loaded in Black Betty. | 希克斯叫我把它们装上黑贝蒂 |
[17:32] | Oh, and check these out. | 看看这些 |
[17:34] | Some kind of antidote? | 是什么解药吗 |
[17:35] | If it’s injected fast enough. | 如果注射及时的话 |
[17:36] | That’s the idea, anyway. | 反正大概是这样 |
[17:39] | Street, do you mind if I have a quick word with Tan? | 斯特里特 介意我跟谭单独聊聊吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[17:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:51] | I know you’re not looking to spar right now. | 你不会现在想打拳击吧 |
[17:53] | No, they’re a “going away” present. | 不是 这是分别礼物 |
[17:55] | My idea was, they’re more than just gloves, | 我想说 它们不仅仅是手套 |
[17:57] | they’re a symbol of how you looked after me | 它们象征着当我因艾丽卡的死亡 |
[18:00] | when I was drinking too much after Erica died. | 而酗酒时你对我的关心 |
[18:02] | You encouraged me to get back in the ring | 你鼓励我回到拳击场 |
[18:03] | and punch out that anger, | 挥拳发泄愤怒 |
[18:05] | and, uh…when I look back at all our times together, | 当我回想起我们一起度过的时间 |
[18:09] | that’s what I remember most. | 我记忆最深的就是这个 |
[18:11] | Well, I’m really gonna miss having | 我会非常想念 |
[18:12] | my favorite sparring partner around. | 有我最喜欢的拳击伙伴在身边的日子的 |
[18:16] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[18:18] | This is getting way sappier than I wanted it to be. | 这已经比我设想的煽情太多了 |
[18:23] | Deac! | 迪肯 |
[18:24] | Techs pulled a print from the lab | 技术团队从洪都和克里斯发现的 |
[18:25] | Hondo and Chris uncovered at the Rodgers house. | 罗杰斯家的实验室里获取到一枚指纹 |
[18:28] | It doesn’t belong to Rodgers or Joseph Reid. | 不是罗杰斯或约瑟夫·里德的 |
[18:30] | So we got an ID on a third suspect? | 所以我们确认第三位嫌犯的身份了 |
[18:31] | Name’s Mateen Rozi. He’s had a couple of minor arrests, no LKA. | 马丁·罗兹 有几次轻罪逮捕 没有最后地址 |
[18:35] | Employment history says he does delivery for an Afghan cafe | 工作经历显示他为一家奥林匹克区的 |
[18:38] | down on Olympic. | 阿富汗咖啡厅送货 |
[18:39] | All right, we’ll go check it out. | 好 我们去那里看看 |
[18:55] | Friends and family of our community who’ve gone missing | 这些都是我们在阿富汗的亲朋好友 |
[18:57] | back home since the Taliban assumed full control. | 塔利班全面掌权之后他们就失踪了 |
[19:02] | But that’s not why you’re here. | 不过你们不是为了这个而来 |
[19:04] | I’m Sergeant Harrelson, this is Sergeant Kay. | 我是哈里森警司 这位是凯警司 |
[19:06] | We’re looking for one of your delivery drivers. | 我们在找你的一位送货司机 |
[19:08] | Mateen Rozi. | 马丁·罗兹 |
[19:09] | I haven’t seen Mateen in weeks. | 我有几周没见到马丁了 |
[19:11] | But it’s not unusual. | 不过这是常事 |
[19:12] | It’s important that we talk to him. Do you have an address? | 我们非常需要找他谈谈 你有他的地址吗 |
[19:15] | No address, but, uh, he was | 没有 但是 他最近 |
[19:16] | in a fender bender recently, right out front. | 遇到了轻微的交通事故 就在店门口 |
[19:19] | I had to get all his car info for the insurance claim. | 我记下了所有他汽车相关的信息准备保险理赔 |
[19:24] | Sir, would you say that Mateen is political? | 先生 你认为马丁有什么政治倾向吗 |
[19:27] | More I would say, uh, conflicted, angry. | 我觉得他更多的是困惑 愤怒 |
[19:31] | Like so many others whose country has seen decades of war. | 就像其他的祖国战火纷飞数十年的人一样 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna put out a BOLO. | 我去发布协查通告 |
[19:38] | Did you ever see Mateen | 你是否曾见过马丁 |
[19:39] | hanging around with either of these men? | 跟这两个人混在一起 |
[19:42] | Sure, that’s Joseph on the right. | 当然见过 右边这个是约瑟夫 |
[19:44] | He used to come in here a lot | 他以前经常过来 |
[19:45] | to send money back to his family. | 给他的家人汇钱 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry, why-why here? | 不好意思 为什么 为什么来这里 |
[19:49] | When the U.S. left and the Taliban took over, | 美方撤离 塔利班掌权之后 |
[19:52] | traditional banking and money-wiring services were corrupted. | 传统的银行和汇款业务都被破坏了 |
[19:56] | But I still have ways to send money back home. | 不过我还是有办法汇钱回去 |
[19:58] | You’re part of a hawala. | 你是哈瓦拉体系里的 |
[20:00] | Exactly. You’re familiar. | 正是 你熟悉这个 |
[20:02] | Yeah. But you said that he used to send money. | 是的 但你说他以前会来汇钱 |
[20:06] | Yes, until his family were all killed a few months ago. | 没错 直到几个月前他的家人全部被害 |
[20:10] | Was inevitable, probably. | 那或许是不可避免的 |
[20:12] | Joseph’s uncle was an interpreter for a unit of Marines. | 约瑟夫的舅舅为一支海军部队做同声传译 |
[20:15] | Despite many promises that they would be brought to the U.S., | 尽管海军多次承诺会带他们回美国 |
[20:18] | they were ultimately left behind. | 他们最终还是被留在了阿富汗 |
[20:22] | Joseph blames the U.S., | 约瑟夫怨恨美国 |
[20:24] | but it was the Taliban who showed them no mercy. | 但对他的家人没有丝毫怜悯的是塔利班 |
[20:29] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[20:33] | You know, looking at this from Joseph’s eyes, | 在约瑟夫看来 |
[20:36] | the U.S. is responsible for the death of his family. | 是美国害死了他的家人 |
[20:38] | Yeah, when they get left behind by the pullout, | 美方撤离 他的家人被留在那里时 |
[20:39] | he starts to spiral. | 他就开始变得偏执 |
[20:42] | His university studies suffer… | 他的学业受到影响 |
[20:43] | And when they’re killed, he snaps. | 当家人们被害 他就失控了 |
[20:47] | Commander? | 长官 |
[20:48] | The BOLO on Mateen Rozi’s car just paid off. | 对马丁·罗兹的车发出的协查通告有消息了 |
[20:51] | That fast? How’s that possible? | 这么快 怎么可能 |
[20:52] | License plates are automatically scanned | 车一开进市政厅停车场 |
[20:54] | when you enter the Federal Building parking lot. | 车牌就会被自动录入 |
[20:56] | It flagged the system less than a minute ago. | 不到一分钟前 系统报警了 |
[20:58] | I already got 20- and 60-Squads rolling. | 我已经让20和60小队出发了 |
[21:00] | Roger that. We’ll meet them there. | 收到 我们会在那里集合 |
[21:07] | – What do we got? – We found Mateen’s car. | -什么情况 -我们发现了马丁的车 |
[21:09] | Still hot. No sign of him or Joseph. | 还是热的 但没看到他和约瑟夫 |
[21:10] | Maybe he’s still inside. | 可能他还在里面 |
[21:11] | How many people in the building? | 有多少人在大楼里 |
[21:12] | Close to a thousand. | 将近一千 |
[21:13] | Evac’s underway, but construction has | 正在进行疏散 但北翼的所有电梯 |
[21:15] | the whole north elevator bank shut down. | 都因为施工而被关闭了 |
[21:17] | Stairwells jammed like the 405. | 楼梯间堵得跟405高速一样 |
[21:19] | Look, I’m not normally spooked, | 我一般不会大惊小怪 |
[21:20] | but I got a bad, bad feeling about this one. | 但这次我有种非常非常糟糕的预感 |
[21:22] | Becker’s team is already making entry. | 贝克尔的小队已经准备进入了 |
[21:26] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走走走 |
[21:27] | All right, we go three and three, | 好了 三人一组 |
[21:28] | leapfrog our way up the floors. | 交替搜查楼层 |
[21:30] | Mattis, Lopez, O’Neil, start on one. | 马蒂斯 洛佩兹 奥尼尔 从一楼开始 |
[21:31] | Dizzy, you, me and J.T. will start on two. | 迪兹 你 我 和JT 从二楼开始 |
[21:33] | Let’s go! Out of the way! Out of the way! | 出发 让开点 让开点 |
[21:37] | A million places to hide a nerve agent, | 藏神经毒剂的地方千千万 |
[21:38] | none of them good. | 不管放在哪都很危险 |
[21:39] | – Come on, let’s go! – Help! | -快点 走 -救命 |
[21:41] | Somebody help! Over here! | 来人救救我 这边 |
[21:42] | Help! Something’s wrong. | 救命 这门有点问题 |
[21:44] | It’s jammed. It won’t open. | 门卡住了 打不开 |
[21:45] | We got you. Back up away from the door. | 我们来救你了 离开门 |
[21:47] | Back up. | 后退 |
[21:51] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[21:55] | All right, come on, let’s go, | 好了 快来 走 |
[21:56] | – let’s go, let’s go! – Let’s go! Move, move! | -快走 快走 -快走 动起来 |
[21:57] | – Move, move, move. – Away from the building. Go. | -走走走 -离开大楼 走 |
[21:59] | – Here we go. Hurry. Quickly. – Go, go. | -开始吧 快点 快点 -走 走 |
[22:01] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[22:03] | Hey, you, brown jacket, hold up. | 你 棕色夹克那个 等一下 |
[22:05] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[22:09] | 25-David. Suspect heading up the north stairs. | 25D 嫌犯正跑向北翼楼梯 |
[22:10] | – Brown jacket. – Move, move, move! | -棕色夹克 -走走走 |
[22:13] | Hands in the air, now! | 举起双手 快 |
[22:15] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[22:17] | Mateen Rozi. | 马丁·罗兹 |
[22:20] | Tan. | 谭 |
[22:23] | It’s not on him. | 不在他身上 |
[22:25] | What did you do with the nerve gas? | 你拿神经毒气做什么了 |
[22:26] | Timer on his phone’s running. It’s got less than four minutes. | 他手机上的计时器正在走 只剩不到四分钟了 |
[22:29] | What happens in four minutes? | 四分钟内会发生什么 |
[22:31] | Stick around, find out. | 待在这里 你就知道了 |
[22:33] | Hondo, there’re still hundreds of people in there. | 洪都 还有几百人在里面 |
[22:36] | We don’t have time to get them all out. | 我们没时间全部疏散了 |
[22:38] | Then I guess we’re going in. | 那我们就进去 |
[22:46] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[22:50] | There’re hundreds of innocent people in this building. | 数百名无辜民众还在大楼里 |
[22:51] | If they die, you die. It’s that simple. | 他们死了 你也别想独活 就这么简单 |
[22:53] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[22:54] | Your clock’s ticking, Mateen. | 你的时间不多了 马丁 |
[22:55] | You got under a minute unless you tell me | 你只剩下不到一分钟 除非你告诉我 |
[22:57] | where you planted the nerve gas. | 神经毒气的安放地点 |
[22:59] | I saw what this stuff did to your buddy Mark. | 我看到这东西把你兄弟马克怎么了 |
[23:01] | It’s a bad way to go, man. Tell me where it is. | 下场很惨 告诉我它在哪里 |
[23:04] | All right, all right. It’s on the fourth floor. | 好吧 好吧 在四楼 |
[23:06] | There’s a planter box by the elevators. | 电梯旁有一个花盆 |
[23:08] | Where else? What about the others? | 其它的呢 其它的在哪里 |
[23:09] | T-That’s– That’s it. I just brought the one. | 就 就这一个 我只拿了一个 |
[23:12] | 20-David to 60-David. You’re looking for a planter box | 20D呼叫60D 你们要找的是四楼电梯旁的 |
[23:14] | near the fourth floor elevators. | 一个花盆 |
[23:16] | Copy that, Hondo. Searching. | 收到 洪都 正在搜查 |
[23:24] | I found it. I got it here. | 找到了 在我这里 |
[23:28] | There’s a timer. | 有个定时器 |
[23:29] | How do we stop it? | 怎么让它停下 |
[23:29] | How do we shut it down? | 怎么关掉它 |
[23:30] | There’s a yellow valve. | 有一个黄色阀门 |
[23:32] | You hear that, Becker? It’s the yellow valve. | 你听到了吗 贝克尔 黄色阀门 |
[23:37] | 60-David. The valve’s shut. | 60D 阀门已关闭 |
[23:39] | Device is secured. | 装置已安全 |
[23:44] | Security footage confirms it. | 通过监控录像确认了 |
[23:46] | He came alone with just the one device. | 他只带了一个装置来 |
[23:47] | Means this was little more than a distraction. | 说明这只是为了声东击西 |
[23:49] | There are still five devices out there. | 仍有五个装置在外面 |
[24:00] | The suspect’s phone is a burner. | 嫌犯的手机是一次性的 |
[24:01] | There’s only one phone number in the call log. | 通话记录里只有一个号码 |
[24:03] | Well, it’s probably Joseph’s. | 那大概就是约瑟夫的了 |
[24:04] | He’d be expecting a confirmation call about now. | 他现在可能正等着确认电话吧 |
[24:07] | Could be our chance to chase down the other devices. | 这可能是我们追踪其它装置的机会 |
[24:09] | I already gave Hicks the number. | 我已经把号码给希克斯了 |
[24:10] | He’s standing by to run a trap and trace | 如果我们能让约瑟夫接电话 |
[24:11] | if we can get Joseph to pick up. | 他就能设下陷阱追踪他 |
[24:12] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[24:16] | Mateen, you’re late. | 马丁 你晚了 |
[24:18] | I’m afraid your buddy Mateen’s | 恐怕你的马丁兄弟 |
[24:19] | in federal custody, Joseph. | 已经被拘捕了 约瑟夫 |
[24:21] | This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司 |
[24:23] | I thought we could talk about how | 我觉得我们可以谈谈 |
[24:24] | we could put an end to all of this. | 怎么结束这一切 |
[24:26] | No. | 不 |
[24:27] | Words are meaningless. | 说什么都没用了 |
[24:28] | Hey, look, we know about your uncle. | 我们知道你叔叔的事 |
[24:29] | Your family in Afghanistan. | 你在阿富汗的家人 |
[24:31] | They promised him. | 他们向他做出了承诺 |
[24:32] | My uncle helped them for years. | 我叔叔帮他们做了几年事 |
[24:34] | He lived with them, mourned their losses, | 他和他们生活在一起 为他们失去亲友而哀痛 |
[24:36] | welcomed them into his home. | 为他们敞开自己的家门 |
[24:38] | Then they all left. | 然后他们全都走了 |
[24:39] | They’re home now with their families, | 他们和自己的家人回家去了 |
[24:42] | while my uncle | 而我叔叔 |
[24:44] | and his family were left behind to die. | 还有他的家人被扔在那里等死 |
[24:47] | I’m sorry, but they have to pay. | 很抱歉 但他们必须得付出代价 |
[24:49] | No, Joseph, listen to me, man. | 不 约瑟夫 听我说 |
[24:52] | He hung up. | 他挂断了 |
[24:53] | This isn’t political. It’s straight revenge. | 这和政治无关 纯粹是报复 |
[24:55] | He wants payback on the guys his uncle interpreted for. | 他想让那些让他叔叔做过翻译的人血债血偿 |
[24:58] | The cafe owner said that | 那个咖啡馆老板说 |
[24:59] | his uncle was embedded with a Marine unit. | 他叔叔是编配在一支海军陆战队队伍中 |
[25:00] | There’s a Marine recruiting office | 这栋大楼第四层 |
[25:01] | on the fourth floor of this building. | 有个海军陆战队招募办公室 |
[25:02] | Well, maybe that’s why he sent Mateen here, | 或许这就是他要马丁来这的原因 |
[25:04] | but Joseph’s going after the unit that his uncle worked for. | 但约瑟夫要对付的是他叔叔工作的单位 |
[25:06] | It’s got to be stateside, somewhere local. | 一定是在美国本土的某个地方 |
[25:08] | Command to D-team. | 指挥部呼叫D队 |
[25:10] | Go for D-team. | 请讲 |
[25:11] | Joseph turned off his phone once the call ended, | 约瑟夫挂断电话后就关机了 |
[25:13] | but we had it long enough to know he’s on the 710, | 但时间足够我们查出他现在在正在710公路上 |
[25:16] | headed towards Long Beach. | 朝长滩方向去 |
[25:18] | Commander, we think that Joseph | 指挥官 我们认为约瑟夫 |
[25:19] | is going after the Marine unit | 想找他叔叔在阿富汗为之工作过的 |
[25:21] | that his uncle worked with in Afghanistan. | 一支海军陆战队 |
[25:23] | Copy that, Deac. | 收到 迪肯 |
[25:24] | Get 20- and 60-Squads heading south. | 20 60队动身向南 |
[25:26] | I’ll try to get you the information on the fly. | 我尽量在路上就把信息发给你们 |
[25:28] | – Roger that. – Move. | -收到 -行动 |
[25:31] | – Come on… – Everything all right? | -不是吧 -没事吧 |
[25:33] | Nichelle’s chaperoning a group of high school kids in Long Beach, | 尼歇尔正在长滩陪着一群高中生 |
[25:35] | an exhibit on the Queen Mary. | 参加玛丽皇后号上的一场展览 |
[25:37] | I can’t reach her. | 我联系不上她了 |
[25:38] | No cell signal if she’s below decks. | 甲板下没有信号 |
[25:43] | From Hicks. | 希克斯的消息 |
[25:44] | “Joseph’s uncle worked with 5th Battalion, 22nd Division. | “约瑟夫的叔叔是和5营22师合作的 |
[25:47] | The unit’s taking part in a celebration today, | 今天这支队伍要参加一场庆典 |
[25:49] | watching Navy ships come in for Fleet Week. | 观看海军战舰前来参加舰队周 |
[25:53] | From the deck of the Queen Mary.” | 他们就在玛丽皇后号上” |
[25:58] | Hey, Pop, Pop, listen to me. | 老爸 老爸 听我说 |
[25:59] | Is there any chance Nichelle stayed home today? | 尼歇尔今天有没有可能在家 |
[26:02] | No, she was taking those kids, remember? Why? | 不会 她要带那群孩子出去 还记得吗 怎么了 |
[26:05] | I can’t explain right now. | 现在没时间解释了 |
[26:06] | No, son, wait a minute. | 不 儿子 等等 |
[26:07] | I hear something in your voice. | 听你语气是出事了 |
[26:08] | Is Nichelle in trouble? | 尼歇尔遇到麻烦了吗 |
[26:09] | Pop, I don’t know. I got to go. | 爸 我不知道 我得挂了 |
[26:10] | No, no, listen, damn it. | 不 不 给我听着 |
[26:11] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事你得知道 |
[26:15] | It’s the reason she wants to take you away this weekend. | 也是为什么她这周末想带你出去的原因 |
[26:17] | She wants to tell you. | 她想告诉你 |
[26:19] | Tell me what, Pop? | 告诉我什么 爸 |
[26:22] | She’s pregnant, son. | 她怀孕了 儿子 |
[26:24] | Sh-She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了 |
[26:26] | I accidentally found a test in one of her boxes. | 我不小心看到了她放在箱子里的验孕棒 |
[26:29] | Now, she made me promise not to tell you, but… | 她要我保证不告诉你的 但是… |
[26:32] | you got to find her, son. | 你一定得找到她 儿子 |
[27:01] | All right, Chris, Tan, we’re gonna need eyes up high. | 好了 克里斯 谭 我们需要俯瞰视角 |
[27:03] | – Move. – On it. | -去吧 -好的 |
[27:06] | Hey, how do you want to work it? | 你准备怎么部署 |
[27:08] | Let’s get on that ship and stage nearby. | 先去船上和附近的舞台 |
[27:10] | You guys lay low. | 你们先隐蔽 |
[27:12] | If we find a device, your squad will handle containment. | 要是我们找到了装置 你的小队负责遏制毒气扩散 |
[27:14] | Go. | 行动 |
[27:15] | Listen, once we get up there, if you need to take off | 听着 等我们上了船 如果你需要离队 |
[27:17] | and find Nichelle, we understand. | 去找尼歇尔 我们能理解 |
[27:20] | We got you covered. | 我们会给你打掩护的 |
[27:22] | Let’s just find Joseph. | 找到约瑟夫 |
[27:23] | We put an end to this, Nichelle will be fine. | 终结这一切 尼歇尔就安全了 |
[27:26] | Imagine what it would’ve been like to pack up | 想象一下收视好自己全部家当 |
[27:28] | everything you own and set off across the ocean. | 背井离乡横跨大洋是什么感觉 |
[27:31] | Maybe with nobody waiting for you on the other side. | 或许海的那一边并没有人在等着你 |
[27:35] | I don’t know. Doesn’t sound so bad. | 我说不好 但听起来也不是很糟 |
[27:37] | Come here on a seven-day cruise? | 在这艘船上坐七天游轮 |
[27:39] | I don’t think it was quite as luxurious as you’re picturing. | 我觉得可能没有你想得那么奢华 |
[27:43] | I think it was a long, tough voyage | 我觉得在他们到达埃利斯岛前 |
[27:45] | until they arrived at Ellis Island. | 这都是一场漫长而艰辛的远航 |
[27:47] | Which we’ll hear about next. | 接下来就要讲讲他们登岛之后的事 |
[28:24] | That’s a lot of people. | 好多人 |
[28:25] | Evacuation routes are really limited. | 疏散路线非常有限 |
[28:26] | Means it’ll be bad news if one of those canisters go off. | 只要有一支容器释放毒气 人们都会陷入危险 |
[28:29] | Then we know what we need to do. | 大家都知道我们该怎么做了 |
[28:31] | All right, Becker, y’all stand by. | 贝克尔 你们先待命 |
[28:32] | If we find anything… | 如果我们找到了 |
[28:33] | Give me the signal, we’ll come running. | 给我个暗号 我们马上赶到 |
[28:34] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[28:55] | Tan, 11 o’clock, by the red pop-up. | 谭 十点钟方向 红伞旁边 |
[28:57] | The guy dressed as a maintenance worker. | 目标伪装成了维修工 |
[28:59] | 25-David. Suspects sighted near the stage. | 25D 嫌疑人在舞台附近 |
[29:01] | Green maintenance jackets, baseball caps. | 绿色维修服 棒球帽 |
[29:03] | They just put a device in a trash can. | 刚把一个装置放垃圾桶里了 |
[29:04] | That’s got be how they’re hiding them. | 他们肯定就是这样藏毒气罐的 |
[29:06] | 20-David to 60-David. | 20D呼叫60D |
[29:07] | They are targeting trash cans. | 他们的目标是垃圾桶 |
[29:08] | I need your team to handle containment. | 我需要你们队负责遏制毒气扩散 |
[29:11] | Hondo, your ten, near the rails. | 洪都 十点钟方向 栏杆旁 |
[29:15] | Joseph! Stop right there! | 约瑟夫 不准动 |
[29:25] | LAPD! Out of the way! | 洛城警局 让开 |
[29:28] | LAPD! Deacon, you and Street go left. | 洛城警局 迪肯 你和斯特里特走左边 |
[29:31] | We’ve got Joseph. | 我们去追约瑟夫 |
[29:33] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[29:41] | 60-David. One device deactivated. | 60D 已拆除一个毒气罐 |
[29:44] | Spread out and search. Check every trash can. | 分散开找 检查每个垃圾桶 |
[29:50] | LAPD! Drop the weapon! | 洛城警局 扔掉武器 |
[29:53] | – You good? – Good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[29:55] | Go. I’ll double back. | 走 我从另一边包抄 |
[30:10] | Joseph is headed to the port side. | 约瑟夫往码头跑了 |
[30:12] | Copy. We’re on Bedar, heading starboard. | 收到 我们在船上 正在赶往右舷 |
[30:21] | Going hands-on. Go. | 双手抱头 抱头 |
[30:28] | 30D 30-David. | |
[30:29] | One suspect down. | 一名嫌犯已被控制 |
[30:35] | 22-David. In pursuit along the outer deck, | 22D 我们正沿着外甲板追捕 |
[30:37] | headed toward the stern. | 正在朝船尾方向移动 |
[30:38] | Roger, Luca. Headed that way. | 收到 卢卡 这就过去 |
[30:45] | Give it up, Joseph! | 放弃吧 约瑟夫 |
[30:46] | It’s over, man! | 都结束了 |
[30:51] | – Get on your knees! – On your knees! Drop your gun! | -跪下 -跪下 扔掉枪 |
[30:53] | Down on the ground! Drop the gun! | 趴在地上 扔掉枪 |
[30:55] | – Down on the ground! – On your knees! | -趴在地上 -跪下 |
[30:59] | Give me your hands. | 手给我 |
[31:03] | Canister’s gone. | 毒气罐不见了 |
[31:04] | He had it a second ago. | 刚刚还在 |
[31:06] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[31:07] | He must have ditched it. | 他肯定扔在什么地方了 |
[31:08] | Where’d you put the device? | 你把东西放哪儿了 |
[31:09] | Hondo! Damn it, he dropped it in. | 洪都 该死 他扔进去了 |
[31:11] | Can you reach it? | 你能够到吗 |
[31:12] | No, it fell down into the ship. | 不行 掉到船里面去了 |
[31:16] | How long till it goes? | 还剩多久时间 |
[31:18] | How long? | 还剩多久 |
[31:25] | Hey, it’s got to be 30 feet down from the markings | 从竖井标记处往下大概有三十英尺 |
[31:26] | on the shaft, maybe three levels? | 大概三层左右 |
[31:28] | I can’t see the timer. | 我看不见计时器 |
[31:29] | Hondo, if the gas releases in there… | 洪都 如果气体在这儿释放 |
[31:31] | Whole ship becomes – a death chamber. | 整艘船就会变成人间炼狱 |
[31:32] | Okay,there’s light coming in close by. Must be a vent. | 那儿有光 可能是通风口 |
[31:35] | All right, maybe that’s good. It might give us a chance | 好消息 也许我们有机会 |
[31:36] | to get to it before it’s too late. | 及时把毒气罐拿出来 |
[31:37] | Get him out of here. Start evac’ing the ship now. | 把他带走 开始疏散人群 |
[31:39] | And send Becker’s team in. | 让贝克尔的小队过来 |
[31:41] | Luca, we don’t have time to wait. Go. | 卢卡 我们没时间了 走 |
[31:43] | Listen up, I need everyone to get outside. | 听着 大家都出去 |
[31:45] | Clear the area, right now. Let’s go. | 都离开这个地方 赶快离开 |
[31:47] | Look, we need to go – down another level. | 我们需要再下一层楼 |
[31:48] | Hondo, what’s going on? | 洪都 怎么了 |
[31:49] | Baby, you might be in danger. I need you to get outside, | 宝贝 你可能会有危险 快下船 |
[31:52] | off the ship, right away. | 现在立刻下船 |
[31:53] | I can’t without my kids. What’s happening? | 我得带着孩子走 发生什么了 |
[31:54] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[31:56] | Get them and go. As fast as you can. | 快接上孩子走 越快越好 |
[32:10] | Over there, over there. | 那儿 那儿 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I see it. That one. | 我看见了 那个通风口 |
[32:18] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[32:25] | All right, the timer’s armed. | 计时器已启动 |
[32:27] | Under a minute. I think I can get to it if I climb in, | 我能在一分钟内爬进去把它拿出来 |
[32:29] | but this vent’s too narrow all tac’d up. | 但这个通风口太窄了 |
[32:31] | I got to get this gear off. | 我得把装备脱了 |
[32:33] | – Luca, what’re you doing? – I’m going in after it. | -卢卡 你在干什么 -我来 |
[32:35] | No, stand down. I’ll do it. | 不 你待命 我去 |
[32:36] | No way. You just found out you’re gonna be a dad. | 不行 你马上就要当爸爸了 |
[32:38] | Has to be me. | 只能是我来 |
[32:38] | There’s no time to argue about it. | 没时间争论了 |
[32:45] | It’s getting narrow in here. | 里面越来越窄了 |
[32:50] | I can’t quite reach it. | 我够不到 |
[32:52] | We don’t have a lot of time, Luca. | 我们没时间了 卢卡 |
[32:54] | Look, the shutoff valve’s just out of reach. | 我够不到关闭阀 |
[32:58] | You got the antidote pen on you? | 你带解药了吗 |
[33:00] | No, h-hold up, Luca. What are you thinking? | 不 等等 卢卡 你想干什么 |
[33:03] | I can maybe grab the release pin, | 我应该能够到释放阀 |
[33:04] | – but it’s probably gonna get me. – No! No, no way, Luca. | -但我可能会接触毒气 -不行 卢卡 |
[33:06] | – That is a bad plan. – Look, it’s the only plan. | -这法子不行 -只有这个办法 |
[33:08] | There’s not enough time left for anything else. | 时间不够我们想其他办法了 |
[33:09] | Luca, don’t do it. | 卢卡 别这么做 |
[33:12] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[33:18] | It’s closed, but it got me. Get me out of here. | 阀门关闭 但我接触了毒气 把我拉出去 |
[33:20] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[33:23] | All right, I got you, man, | 好的 我拉住你了伙计 |
[33:24] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[33:25] | I got you. | 我拉你出来 |
[33:34] | Luca. Luca. | 卢卡 卢卡 |
[33:34] | Hang in there, man, hang in there. Come on, man. Luca. | 坚持住 伙计 坚持住 拜托了卢卡 |
[33:37] | Luca, come on. Fight, fight, fight. | 卢卡 撑住 坚持住 坚持住 |
[33:39] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 拜托 |
[33:40] | Come back to me. | 快醒过来 |
[33:41] | Hang in there, man. Come on. | 撑住 伙计 快 |
[33:43] | Yeah, t-there he is. There he is. | 对 就这样 好样的 |
[33:45] | Luca. Luca. Luca, Luca. | 卢卡 卢卡 卢卡 卢卡 |
[33:54] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[33:56] | No. No, you did it, man. | 不 不 是你成功了 伙计 |
[33:59] | You did it. | 都是你的功劳 |
[34:13] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[34:15] | Hondo, I got to get these kids home. | 洪都 我要把孩子们送回家 |
[34:16] | Their parents are freaking out. | 他们的家长们都吓坏了 |
[34:20] | All right. We’ll talk when I get home. | 好 等我回家我们再聊 |
[34:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:31] | It’s a hell of a last day. | 这样的最后一天可真够受的 |
[34:33] | Tell me you’re not gonna miss this all this. | 别和我说你不会怀念这一切 |
[34:35] | A day like today? Not one bit. | 像今天这样的一天吗 一点都不会怀念 |
[34:41] | If it’s all right, I, uh… | 如果可以的话 我… |
[34:43] | I’d rather just get this over with. Not, uh… | 我想就这样结束 而不是… |
[34:48] | Not make a big deal out of it, you know what I mean? | 弄很大阵仗 你明白我的意思吗 |
[34:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[34:52] | You know, if I thought there was any way to get you to stay, | 但凡我能想到任何一种方法把你留下 |
[34:54] | I’d do it. | 我都会做 |
[34:56] | But you’re a legacy at SWAT, | 但你是特警队的传承 |
[34:58] | and that’s not going anywhere. | 这一点永远不会改变 |
[35:01] | That said… | 意思是… |
[35:04] | …I’m gonna miss you. | …我会想念你的 |
[35:09] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[35:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:24] | I was getting worried. | 我都开始担心了 |
[35:24] | You’re the only one who didn’t come check on me. | 就剩你没来看我了 |
[35:27] | I was waiting to get you alone. | 我想等到没人了再来 |
[35:30] | Just gave Hicks my gun and badge. | 刚把我的枪和警徽交给了希克斯 |
[35:34] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[35:36] | I’ve been dreading this moment all day. | 今天一天都在担心这一刻的到来 |
[35:39] | If I start crying, it’s just the aftereffects | 要是我开始哭 肯定是神经毒气 |
[35:41] | of the nerve gas, that’s all. | 带来的后遗症 不为别的 |
[35:46] | My very first day on SWAT, ten years ago, | 十年前 我来特警队的第一天 |
[35:50] | I was heading out after one of our shifts, | 有一天班次结束我向外走 |
[35:53] | feeling like an outsider, | 感觉自己像个局外人 |
[35:55] | like I would never be part of the team. | 好像永远都不会是团队的一份子 |
[35:58] | And you asked me if I wanted to grab a bite. | 是你来问我要不要一起去吃东西 |
[36:00] | – Remember that day? – I remember that. | -你还记得吗 -我记得 |
[36:02] | We went to that funny little Chinese place | 我们去了那家很有意思的中餐小馆 |
[36:04] | down on Spring Street. | 就在斯普林街上 |
[36:06] | You could tell, you were feeling a little unsure of yourself. | 能看得出来 你对自己很不确定 |
[36:09] | I was freaking out, | 我很惶恐 |
[36:11] | wondering if I made a mistake leaving K-9. | 在想离开警犬队是不是个错误 |
[36:15] | But you, um, | 但是你… |
[36:18] | you told me to give it time. | 你告诉我慢慢来 |
[36:21] | That if I trusted in it, | 说只要我心存信念 |
[36:23] | I’d grow to love it. | 就会喜欢上这项事业 |
[36:30] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[36:32] | It’s the fortune I got in my cookie that night. | 是我那晚从幸运饼干里拿到的字条 |
[36:38] | You kept it all these years? | 这么多年你一直留着吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:48] | “With trust and faith in friends… | “当朋友有了信任和信念… |
[36:52] | …friends become family.” | …朋友就变成了家人” |
[37:09] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[37:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:11] | I’m just learning now from the news | 我从新闻上才知道 |
[37:12] | how bad things could’ve gone today. | 今天有可能这么危险 |
[37:14] | Well, baby, I ain’t gonna lie. I was worried sick | 宝贝 实话实说 今天得知你也在附近 |
[37:16] | knowing that you were that close to all of it. | 我真的担心极了 |
[37:19] | But you and SWAT saved the day. | 但你和特警队挽救了危局 |
[37:21] | That’s got to feel pretty good. | 感觉应该挺棒的 |
[37:22] | Not as good as this feels. | 但是没有这个感觉好 |
[37:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:27] | What’s that smile for? | 这个微笑是怎么回事 |
[37:28] | What, I can’t smile at the woman that I love? | 怎么 我不能对我爱的女人微笑吗 |
[37:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:34] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[37:36] | Well, maybe I let it slip out. | 那个 也许我说漏嘴了 |
[37:38] | But you were in danger, | 但是你遇到了危险 |
[37:40] | and my concern got the best of me. | 我担心得什么都忘了 |
[37:42] | Sorry, baby, but the cat is out of the bag. | 对不起 宝贝 但是天机已经泄露 |
[37:45] | So? Are you excited? | 那…你高兴吗 |
[37:47] | Am I excited? Look at my face. Yes. | 我高兴吗 看看我的表情 当然 |
[37:49] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 是的 |
[37:52] | Well, the upside of this is that | 这样的好处就是 |
[37:54] | now that it’s not a secret anymore, | 既然秘密已经曝光 |
[37:55] | there’s no need for a weekend getaway, | 周末就没必要出去了 |
[37:57] | which was probably only an excuse | 我看这就是 |
[37:59] | so y’all wouldn’t have to help me move. | 你们不想帮我搬家的借口 |
[38:00] | Okay, you know what, Pop? You’re tripping. | 好了 老爸 你说笑了 |
[38:02] | We are taking that weekend getaway. | 周末假还是要度的 |
[38:04] | But I promise you, when we get back, | 但我向你保证 回来之后 |
[38:05] | I’ll help you pack the boxes. | 我会帮你打包装箱的 |
[38:07] | I’ll toast to that. | 干杯 |
[38:09] | Here’s to family. | 敬家人 |
[38:12] | Here’s to our family. | 敬我们的家人 |
[38:23] | We’re serving this high-risk warrant on this guy, big guy. | 我们去执行这项高风险逮捕令逮捕这名要犯 |
[38:26] | And we go in. | 我们进去 |
[38:27] | Next thing he knows, he is facedown, | 他还没反应过来 就脸朝下 |
[38:29] | cuffed, he can’t believe it. | 双手被拷了 完全不敢相信 |
[38:31] | And this is the moment I’m waiting for, | 那就是我一直在等待的一刻 |
[38:33] | we pick him up, he turns around and sees that it’s Chris | 我们把他拉起来 他转身看到 |
[38:35] | that has laid him out flat. | 把他扣押在地上的人是克里斯 |
[38:37] | This clown has been taken out by a woman half his size. | 这个小丑被个头只有他一半的女人制服了 |
[38:40] | And that might be my favorite SWAT memory, | 这也许是我最喜欢的特警队回忆 |
[38:42] | and definitely my favorite Chris story. | 也绝对是我最喜欢的一段克里斯的往事 |
[38:44] | I remember that guy. | 我记得那个人 |
[38:45] | He was almost in tears when we handed him off to patrol. | 我们把他交给巡警的时候 他快哭出来了 |
[38:47] | I think Chris broke him. | 我觉得克里斯彻底打击了他 |
[38:49] | – All right, all right, how much I owe you? – 40. | -多少钱 -四十 |
[38:54] | Perfect timing. | 来得正是时候 |
[38:55] | Well, it’s the least I could do after today. | 经过了今天这一遭 我怎么也得表示下 |
[38:57] | Still not loving the risk that you took, though. | 不过我还是不赞同你冒了那么大的风险 |
[38:59] | Look, it didn’t make sense for it to be anybody but me. | 这事只能我来 你们都不合适 |
[39:02] | I mean, I’m the only member of this team | 我是这个团队唯一一个 |
[39:03] | without a plus-one, you know? | 孤家寡人 |
[39:05] | I mean, you’ve got Nichelle. | 你有尼歇尔 |
[39:07] | Deac’s got Annie and the kids. | 迪肯有安妮和几个孩子 |
[39:09] | Probably not a shocker, | 或许不说大家也能想到 |
[39:10] | but Chris and Street have each other now. | 克里斯和斯特里特现在也是一对了 |
[39:12] | – Yeah. – I don’t have anyone counting on me, so… | -嗯 -我没什么牵挂之人 所以… |
[39:14] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[39:17] | Not if you’re gonna be my baby’s godfather. | 你还要做我孩子的教父呢 |
[39:21] | Are you asking me for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[39:22] | Assuming everything goes well. | 假设一切顺利的话 |
[39:23] | Nichelle’s already signed off. | 尼歇尔已经同意了 |
[39:25] | Luca, we’d be honored if you said yes. | 卢卡 如果你同意 我们会很荣幸 |
[39:29] | How about “Hell yeah,” man? | 当然了 |
[39:31] | Are you kidding me? My God. | 开玩笑吗 天呐 |
[39:33] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[39:34] | – I love you, man. – Thank you. | -我爱你 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[39:35] | – Yeah. – I love you, too. You guys. | -棒 -我也爱你们 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:43] | I didn’t get the memo that we were giving gifts. | 没人通知我说要送礼物 |
[39:45] | We’re not. | 我们不送 |
[39:46] | At least, not for me. | 至少不是送我 |
[39:47] | I, gave everyone a little something today, and… | 今天我给了大家一点小东西 |
[39:52] | this one’s for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[39:54] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[40:00] | It’s the Queen Mary. | 是玛丽皇后号 |
[40:03] | A mini cruise ship. Good gift. | 迷你巡航舰 好礼物 |
[40:07] | You gave me advice | 几年前 |
[40:08] | during that cruise ship hijacking a few years ago, | 那艘巡航舰遭人劫持的时候 你给了我建议 |
[40:10] | and you told me | 你和我说 |
[40:13] | relationships weren’t impossible with this job. | 在这份工作中 谈恋爱是不可能的 |
[40:16] | So the ship’s supposed to be a reminder | 于是这艘船就成了那件事 |
[40:18] | of that and all the journeys we’ve been on since then. | 还有之后我们一路走来所有经历的一个纪念 |
[40:22] | I mean, look how far we’ve all come. | 看看我们一路走来多不容易 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:26] | Now, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[40:28] | I know what you got me, | 我知道你送了我什么 |
[40:29] | what you got Luca and Tan and now Hondo. | 也知道你送了什么给卢卡 谭和洪都 |
[40:33] | What’d you get Street? | 那你送了什么给斯特里特 |
[40:37] | Street gets me. | 斯特里特的礼物就是我 |
[40:40] | Only had to wait five years. | 只是等了五年 |
[40:45] | Hey, guys, listen up. | 大伙听着 |
[40:47] | I know you all have heard plenty of speeches from me, | 我知道你们听我说过的话很多 |
[40:49] | but… none ever as heartfelt as this one. | 但都不如这一句真诚 |
[40:54] | A lot of people talk about legacy, | 很多人都在说传承 |
[40:57] | few people live it. | 鲜少有人将其发扬光大 |
[41:00] | But Chris Alonso, you’re one of those. | 但克里斯·阿隆索 你是其中一个 |
[41:03] | You got to be a good officer to do this job. | 能进特警队就说明你是一名好警员 |
[41:06] | But an even better human being to do it well, | 但你不止于此 你能力优异 |
[41:08] | and to do it with class. | 而且人格高尚 |
[41:12] | Christina Alonso, | 克里斯蒂娜·阿隆索 |
[41:13] | you damn sure have left your mark on the LAPD, | 你在洛城警局和特警队 |
[41:15] | and your mark on SWAT. | 都留下了你不可磨灭的印记 |
[41:17] | And you’ve left an even deeper mark with all of us here. | 也在我们在场所有人心中烙下了更深的印记 |
[41:22] | So wherever you go, | 所以无论你去到哪 |
[41:24] | whatever you do… | 无论你做什么 |
[41:26] | …we will always have your back | 我们永远都会支持你 |
[41:28] | because we will always be together. | 因为我们永远都会在一起 |
[41:32] | This ain’t goodbye. | 今天的离开不是道别 |
[41:35] | It’s forever. | 我们情谊永存 |
[41:38] | To Chris. | 敬克里斯 |
[41:39] | – To Chris. – To Chris. | -敬克里斯 -敬克里斯 |
[41:43] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[41:44] | – We love you, too. – I love you. | -我们也爱你 -我爱你 |