时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | LAPD, you got to clear out of here. Go on. | 洛城警局 你们赶紧离开这里 快点 |
[01:01] | 22 to 28-David. Status. | 22号呼叫28D队 报告情况 |
[01:03] | 28-David. In position. | 28D 我已就位 |
[01:05] | All right, on my count. | 好的 听我指令 |
[01:06] | Three, two, one, initiate! | 三 二 一 出动 |
[01:10] | LAPD SWAT! LAPD! | 洛城警局特警队 洛城警局 |
[01:11] | Hands on the table! | 把手放在桌子上 |
[01:12] | Hands on the table! | 把手放在桌子上 |
[01:13] | Put your hands on the table! | 把手放在桌子上 |
[01:15] | Put it down! | 放下来 |
[01:17] | Where’s Hondo? | 洪都在哪 |
[01:19] | You really think I’m gonna help you find your friend? | 你真的以为我会帮你们找你们的朋友吗 |
[01:21] | We know that your boss has him in Thailand. | 我们知道你们老板在泰国绑了他 |
[01:24] | What’s he done with him? | 他对他做了什么 |
[01:26] | Tell us! | 说话 |
[01:28] | Even if I told you, what are you going to do, hmm? | 就算我说了 你们又能做什么呢 |
[01:31] | Your friend is 8,000 miles from here. | 你们朋友离这十万八千里呢 |
[01:37] | His time is up. | 他大限已至 |
[01:39] | Nothing you do will help him now. | 你们现在做什么都于事无补 |
[02:07] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪 |
[02:14] | Joe, Joe! | 乔 乔 |
[02:16] | Hey, leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[02:20] | If you had the authority to kill me, | 如果你能杀我的话 |
[02:21] | you’d have done it already. | 你早就动手了 |
[02:23] | My guess is your boss wants that pleasure all to himself. | 我估计你老板想亲自动手 |
[02:30] | Joe, come on. | 乔 坚持住 |
[02:43] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[02:46] | Untie me. | 给我松绑 |
[02:47] | He won’t make it up those stairs without help. | 没人搀扶他绝对爬不上去 |
[02:50] | Untie me. | 给我松绑 |
[02:53] | Don’t try anything. | 别耍小聪明 |
[03:00] | Now go. | 快走 |
[03:03] | Come on, Joe. Come on. | 来吧 乔 我们走 |
[03:09] | – No. Don’t quit on me now. – Move! | -不 坚持住 -快点 |
[03:11] | – Okay! – I’m sorry, mate. | -知道了 -抱歉 伙计 |
[03:14] | I never should’ve got you into this. | 我不应该把你牵扯进来的 |
[03:16] | I’m not sure I see a way out. | 我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[03:18] | It ain’t over till it’s over. | 不到最后一刻不要放弃 |
[03:34] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[03:36] | So far from home. | 远在千里之外啊 |
[03:39] | My people will be looking for us. | 我们的人会一直寻找我们 |
[03:41] | And maybe one day they will find what’s left of you, | 祈祷他们有天能找到你的尸体吧 |
[03:44] | – but I doubt it. – If you kill us, | -找得到的话 -如果你杀了我们 |
[03:46] | Thai and U.S. Authorities will hunt you down | 泰国和美国当局会一直 |
[03:47] | to the end of the Earth. You’re a dead man walking. | 追捕你到天涯海角 你就是死人一个 |
[03:50] | Do you think that’s a threat? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[03:52] | You haven’t heard? | 难道你不知道吗 |
[03:54] | I am already dead. | 我已经是个死人了 |
[03:58] | I’m a ghost, and a ghost cannot be killed. | 我是个鬼魂 鬼魂是杀不死的 |
[04:02] | But you two, on the other hand… | 但你们两个… |
[04:07] | Thet, come here. | 德 你过来 |
[04:09] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[04:14] | Put the bullet right here. | 朝这里开枪 |
[04:24] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[04:26] | Do it! | 开枪啊 |
[04:27] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[05:41] | Got to give it to you, Commander. | 绝对是你的功劳 长官 |
[05:42] | That right there was impressive. | 刚才真是令人印象深刻 |
[05:44] | We all knew Thai SWAT were good… | 我们都知道泰国特警队很强… |
[05:45] | But you didn’t think we were as good as LAPD SWAT, | 但是你没想到我们跟洛城警局特警队一样强 |
[05:48] | the best of the best. | 是精英中的精英 |
[05:49] | You’re sure giving us a run for our money. | 都让我们产生危机感了 |
[05:51] | We’ve learned a lot from you this week. | 这一周我们从你们身上学到了很多 |
[05:52] | And us from you. | 我们也是 |
[05:54] | Chintana, thank you for organizing this trip | 津达那 感谢你组织了这次行程 |
[05:56] | and taking such good care of us while we’ve been here. | 而且在此期间这么照顾我们 |
[05:58] | It’s my job. My pleasure. | 这是我应该做的 是我的荣幸 |
[06:00] | Love to repay the favor one day. | 改天一定还你们这份人情 |
[06:01] | Have you and Thai SWAT join us in L.A. | 请你和泰国特警队来洛杉矶 |
[06:03] | Careful, you might get your wish. | 小心 没准你的愿望真会成真 |
[06:05] | My daughter’s in the U.S. right now– | 我女儿眼下就在美国… |
[06:07] | at Pepperdine, in Malibu. | 在马里布的佩珀代因大学 |
[06:08] | – Oh, she must be a smart kid. – She is. | -她一定很聪明 -的确 |
[06:10] | My wife and I will be visiting her for her graduation this May. | 今年五月我妻子和我要去参加她的毕业典礼 |
[06:13] | – Oh, we all have to grab dinner then. – Yes. | -那我们必须要一起吃顿饭 -好 |
[06:16] | Hey, you guys might have all the… | 你们也许是 怎么说呢… |
[06:18] | what do you call it, “Gak”? | 什么”家伙” 都有 |
[06:20] | But we prefer to improvise with what we have. | 但我们更愿意就地取材 |
[06:22] | Hey, I’ll admit, | 我必须得承认 |
[06:23] | it’s a hell of a lot cooler than taking the stairs. | 这可比走楼梯酷多了 |
[06:25] | You want to give it a try? | 你想试试吗 |
[06:27] | We’ll hold the pole and you can go up. | 我们撑住杆子 你上去 |
[06:30] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[06:32] | – Okay. – You sure about that? | -好 -你确定吗 |
[06:34] | I mean, doesn’t it look like it takes, I don’t know, practice? | 这个看起来难道不需要练习吗 |
[06:37] | Ah, don’t worry, if he falls, he will be fine. | 别担心 就算摔下来也不会有事的 |
[06:40] | Looks like he has a thick skull. | 看起来他的脑壳很厚 |
[06:41] | Yeah, well, I can’t argue with that, but I just | 这我倒是不否认 但我只是 |
[06:42] | don’t feel like calling his wife and explaining to her that he’s | 不想给他老婆打电话去解释 |
[06:45] | coming home in a wheelchair. Or our boss, for that matter. | 他怎么坐着轮椅回家了 还有我们的老大 |
[06:48] | All right, then. Maybe next time. Huh, Tan? | 好吧 也许下次吧 谭 |
[06:50] | When you’ve had time to practice. | 等你练习完了 |
[06:52] | Yeah, hold me to it. | 就这么说定了 |
[06:57] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[06:58] | Any plans for the weekend? | 周末有什么计划 |
[06:59] | Well, I got to go out and try to find some gifts | 我得出去给我妻子和孩子们 |
[07:01] | for my wife and kids, otherwise I’ll never hear the end of it. | 找点礼物 要不可就没个完了 |
[07:04] | They think I’ve been here on a week-long vacation. | 她们觉得我这周是来度假的 |
[07:06] | If you like, I can show you the best shops. | 如果你愿意 我可以给你介绍最好的商店 |
[07:08] | And we can take you out for some real Thai food, too. | 而且我们还可以带你们出去尝尝正宗的泰餐 |
[07:11] | Not that hotel tourist crap you’ve been eating. | 不是你们一直在酒店吃的给游客的破玩意 |
[07:13] | Awesome. Love Thai food. The more authentic, the better. | 太好了 很喜欢泰国菜 越正宗越好 |
[07:16] | Yeah? Okay. | 真的 好啊 |
[07:18] | Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you. | 听起来不错 谢谢 |
[07:19] | Well, you’re going to have to count me out, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你们不能算上我了 |
[07:21] | I’m gonna pick up my girl from the hotel. | 我要从酒店接上我的女友 |
[07:22] | We’re gonna head north to see an old buddy of mine. | 我们要往北去看我的一位老朋友 |
[07:24] | Works for the UN’s drug and crime unit on the border. | 他在边境的联合国毒品和犯罪机构工作 |
[07:26] | – It’s beautiful there up north. – So I hear. | -北部很漂亮 -听说是这样 |
[07:29] | Hoping to have some fun and relax for a few days. | 希望能玩几天放松放松 |
[07:33] | Well, that’s me right there. | 接我的车来了 |
[07:34] | Guess this is goodbye, Commander. | 那就此别过了 指挥官 |
[07:36] | See you in L.A. Thanks again, Chintana. | 洛杉矶见 再次感谢 津达那 |
[07:39] | – Pleasure. – Somchai. | -应该的 -颂猜 |
[07:41] | – Hondo. – And I’ll see you two knuckleheads in a couple of days. | -洪都 -你们两个傻帽 两天后见喽 |
[07:44] | Don’t call, don’t write. | 不要打电话 不要发讯息 |
[07:45] | All right. Hey! | 好吧 |
[07:48] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹祸 |
[07:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:00] | This is little Joe, and this is Nan. | 这是小乔 这是南 |
[08:03] | And this is my beautiful wife, May. | 这是我美丽的妻子 梅 |
[08:06] | – So lovely to meet you. – Welcome. | -真是幸会 -欢迎 |
[08:09] | – Thank you. – Thank you so much for having us. | -谢谢 -非常感谢接待我们 |
[08:11] | – What an amazing place. – Thank you. | -这地方太棒了 -谢谢 |
[08:13] | Why don’t we show you your room? | 不如我们带你们去看看房间吧 |
[08:14] | Uh, and then grub’s up. Hondo, I’m gonna grab you a beer. | 然后吃的就来了 洪都 我给你拿瓶啤酒 |
[08:17] | Come on, guys, let’s go! | 来吧孩子们 我们走 |
[08:19] | What is this? I keep seeing them everywhere we go. | 这是什么 我到哪儿都会看见它们 |
[08:22] | It’s a spirit house. Thai Buddhist tradition. | 这是灵屋 泰国的佛教传统 |
[08:24] | We lay offerings there, for protection and good luck. | 我们在这里供奉祭品 乞求庇护和好运 |
[08:27] | I hear you work with children. | 我听说你是做儿童工作的 |
[08:29] | – So do I. – Really? | -我也是 -真的 |
[08:30] | Yeah, street kids. Tell you all about it at dinner. | 对 流浪儿童 晚饭时我跟你说吧 |
[08:42] | So, Joe, Hondo said you guys met in Somalia, | 乔 洪都说你们是在索马里认识的 |
[08:45] | when he was in the Marines and you were… | 当时他在海军陆战队 你在… |
[08:47] | In the SAS. | 英国特别空勤团 |
[08:48] | Like your SEALs, but better. | 类似你们的海豹突击队 但更厉害 |
[08:52] | No, we were on a mission and, uh, my sergeant had promised us | 我们去执行任务 我的中士跟我们保证 |
[08:56] | a beer as a reward when we got back. | 我们回来时奖励我们啤酒 |
[08:57] | But when we returned to base, | 但我们返回基地时 |
[08:59] | there was no beer to be found anywhere. | 根本就没有啤酒 |
[09:01] | I don’t know why, let’s just blame the SEALs. | 我不知道为什么 我们就甩锅给海豹突击队吧 |
[09:04] | Okay, take it easy. | 行了 悠着点 |
[09:06] | And then I volunteered to go out and find some. | 然后我自告奋勇出去找点来 |
[09:08] | Mm-hmm, and your boy done good. | 你的男友干得漂亮 |
[09:09] | He delivered enough beer that we were drunk as skunks | 他带了超多啤酒 到第二天早上返程的时候 |
[09:12] | by the time we had to roll out and head home the next morning. | 我们都喝得烂醉如泥 |
[09:17] | That’s how they met. | 这是他们认识的过程 |
[09:18] | But I want to hear how you two met. | 但我想听听你俩是怎么认识的 |
[09:19] | Oh, it was no big deal, really. | 其实没什么好说的 |
[09:22] | I just saved her life, | 我救了她一命 |
[09:23] | and then what else was she supposed to do, but fall for me? | 她除了以身相许还能怎么办呢 |
[09:25] | Don’t buy a word of it. | 一个字都别信 |
[09:27] | He had some work to do, believe me. | 相信我 他追我可是做了不少功课 |
[09:29] | Yes, I did, yes, I did. | 没错 没错 |
[09:31] | Oh, speaking of work– forgive me, baby– | 说到功课 亲爱的 请原谅 |
[09:33] | Joe, I got this narcotics case back home | 乔 我在国内接到了这起缉毒案件 |
[09:36] | I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on. | 我希望你能够帮我指点迷津 |
[09:39] | Take that as a cue. | 这就是给我们的暗示了 |
[09:40] | Let’s get the ice cream. | 我们去吃冰淇淋吧 |
[09:41] | Mmm, music to this pregnant woman’s ears. | 那真是太好了 |
[09:44] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪拿到这个的 |
[09:47] | We’ve been having an uptick in L.A. of heroin packages | 洛杉矶的海洛因数量一直在上升 |
[09:49] | found in green tea wrappers just like this one. | 都像这个一样 装在绿茶包装里 |
[09:51] | Word is, they come from this region. | 有消息称 是来自于这个地区 |
[09:53] | It did, yeah, but, uh, not anymore. | 以前是 但没有了 |
[09:56] | My unit shut that op down a couple of months ago. | 我的队伍在几个月前查封了这个毒窝 |
[09:58] | The Burmese drug lord behind it got killed in the raid. | 缅甸毒王死于这次突袭行动中 |
[10:01] | Really? Would you mind sending me that file? | 真的 你能把档案发给我吗 |
[10:03] | Could be helpful in shutting down | 也许能够对我们有所帮助 |
[10:04] | the distribution ring on our end. | 查封我们地区的分销链 |
[10:05] | Yeah, sure, no problem. | 当然可以 没问题 |
[10:07] | In fact, | 说起来 |
[10:08] | how do you fancy doing a ride-along with me tomorrow morning? | 想不想明天早上跟我一起出门 |
[10:11] | I’ll show you the site where the factory was. | 我带你去看毒品工场的所在地 |
[10:12] | Well, where it went boom. | 不过地方被炸掉了 |
[10:14] | Oh, Joe, that sounds great. | 乔 听起来是个好主意 |
[10:16] | Uh, but I think I’m going to have to pass. | 但我大概得拒绝了 |
[10:18] | That’s not going to go well with the missus. | 我们的太太是不会乐意的 |
[10:19] | Oh, go have fun. | 去玩吧 |
[10:21] | May said she knows the best spa in town. | 梅说知道镇上最棒的水疗会所 |
[10:23] | We can meet up after and you can buy me lunch. | 我们可以迟点碰面 然后你请我吃午饭 |
[10:26] | Baby, are you sure? | 亲爱的 你确定吗 |
[10:30] | Well, all right, then. | 那好吧 |
[10:32] | Count me in. | 带上我 |
[10:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:51] | Fried crickets. A local delicacy. | 炸蟋蟀 本地小吃 |
[10:54] | You said you wanted authentic. | 你说想吃正宗美食的 |
[10:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | Nice. Oh, crunchy. | 好吃啊 脆脆的 |
[11:04] | It’s got a little kick to it. | 有点辣 |
[11:06] | – You should try one, Deac. – No, no. I’m good, thank you. | -你也应该尝尝 迪肯 -不 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:08] | I… I’m still full from breakfast. | 我的早餐还没消化 |
[11:12] | Make sure you leave room for this, though. | 一定要给这些留点肚子 |
[11:16] | What is that? That’s catfish roe. | -那是什么 -鲶鱼籽 |
[11:19] | Great. Love fish eggs. | 好啊 我很喜欢吃鱼籽 |
[11:26] | Yeah, delicious. | 好吃 |
[11:27] | Just like, um, caviar, but, uh, juicier. | 跟鱼子酱一样 但更多汁 |
[11:30] | What else you got? | 还有什么 |
[11:39] | Yeah, give me that thing, all right. | 好 把那玩意给我 |
[11:46] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[11:49] | No. No. | 不好吃 |
[11:51] | That’s terrible. | 太难吃了 |
[11:53] | Quickest from here by foot. | 从这走 步行最快 |
[11:56] | Man, I thought L.A. had the heat. | 天哪 我还以为就洛杉矶很热 |
[11:59] | This is hellish hot. | 真是热得恐怖 |
[12:01] | You come out here a lot? | 你常常来这里吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:04] | Border’s over a thousand miles long. | 边境长度超过1600公里 |
[12:06] | Drugs get smuggled in from Myanmar. | 毒贩总从缅甸走私毒品进来 |
[12:08] | They’re packaged here, | 在这里打包 |
[12:08] | and then they’re shipped out across the world. | 然后送往全世界 |
[12:11] | We do our best, but it’s like Whac-A-Mole. | 我们已经尽全力了 但这就跟打地鼠一样 |
[12:14] | You take out one smuggler, | 端掉一个走私犯 |
[12:15] | another one pops up in his place. | 另一个又从别的地方冒出来了 |
[12:17] | Sometimes I wonder what the point is. | 有时候我都在想这有什么意义 |
[12:20] | At least with Whac-A-Mole you get a stuffed toy when you win. | 至少打地鼠赢了 还能奖励你一个玩偶 |
[12:23] | I hear you, man. | 我明白 |
[12:24] | Sometimes I feel the exact same way, | 我有时候跟你的感受一样 |
[12:26] | especially these last few years. | 尤其是这几年 |
[12:29] | Too many people thinking you’re the bad guys. | 有很多人还觉得我们是坏人 |
[12:32] | You know, about a year ago, | 知道吗 大约一年前 |
[12:34] | I seriously thought about quitting. | 我一度想过辞职 |
[12:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[12:37] | What changed your mind? | 那怎么又变卦了 |
[12:39] | Well, there’re people out there who need us, Joe. | 但是有太多人需要特警的帮助 乔 |
[12:42] | And if we’re not there for them, who is? | 如果我们不上 谁又会上呢 |
[12:44] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[12:46] | So what about you and Nichelle? | 你和尼歇尔现在到哪一步了 |
[12:49] | You’re punching above your weight there, mate. | 兄弟 人家的条件可比你好很多 |
[12:51] | You should put a ring on it before she figures it out. | 趁她还没反过劲来 赶紧结婚吧 |
[12:54] | Well, we talked about it, we did. | 我俩已经谈过结婚的问题了 |
[12:56] | But, you know, neither one of us really felt the need. | 不过 我俩觉得还不到时候 |
[12:59] | – The baby’s the bigger commitment. – Yeah. | -要孩子是更郑重的承诺 -是的 |
[13:02] | And if I’m being honest… | 实话说… |
[13:05] | …never really held that much stock in marriage. | …我也不怎么相信婚姻 |
[13:07] | Didn’t stop my pops from walking away. | 婚姻没有阻止我父亲抛妻弃子 |
[13:10] | – Sins of the father, eh? – Yeah. | -父亲的原罪 -是的 |
[13:12] | I know I am nothing like him. I will never walk out. | 我和他不一样 我绝对不会抛妻弃子 |
[13:15] | But I ain’t gonna lie, sometimes I worry | 实话说 有时候我担心 |
[13:16] | that something might happen to me on this job and… | 特警的工作可能会让我遭遇不测… |
[13:19] | my kid’ll still feel the same way I did about my pops. | 孩子会不会和我一样 对父亲有想法 |
[13:22] | That I abandoned them. | 觉得我抛弃了他们 |
[13:24] | You know as well as I do… | 你和我想的一样… |
[13:25] | …there’s no guarantees with this job. | …这工作不安稳 |
[13:28] | We got to just make good memories while we can. | 只能尽可能地给他们创造美好回忆吧 |
[13:31] | That’s a pretty good piece of advice, my friend. | 这建议不错 兄弟 |
[13:33] | It’s what I’m here for. | 这也是我来这工作的原因 |
[13:36] | So, tell me about this drug kingpin you took down. | 给我讲讲你抓到的这个贩毒头子吧 |
[13:38] | Zaw Min, aka the Ghost Man. | 佐敏 绰号鬼魂 |
[13:42] | He styled himself as a Burmese Pablo Escobar. | 他自称缅甸巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[13:45] | Abducted kids from the local villages, | 从本地村庄绑架孩子 |
[13:47] | used them as slave labor in his factories. | 让他们在工厂做奴役 |
[13:49] | I’ll tell you, closing him down, | 跟你说 关停这些工厂 |
[13:50] | that felt like a real win. | 才是真正有成就感的地方 |
[13:53] | So, then, I guess there are prizes after all, huh? | 所以 工作中还是有收获的 |
[13:59] | Hey, just talked to Detective Rios from GND. | 刚和帮派毒品科的里约斯警探谈过 |
[14:02] | He said to say thanks for forwarding that file | 他让我转告洪都 谢谢洪都 |
[14:04] | from Hondo on the Green Tea heroin. | 把有关绿茶海洛因的资料发给他 |
[14:05] | Yeah, let’s hope he can put it to use. | 希望能派上用场 |
[14:07] | Well, he’s following up a few leads, | 里约斯追查了许多线索 |
[14:08] | but get this, he told me | 他跟我说 |
[14:09] | they brought in a street dealer this week, small fry. | 他们是从街上小贩子手里买到的 |
[14:12] | But the guy told them he’s getting deliveries | 但是小贩说每周这个绿茶海洛因 |
[14:14] | of that Green Tea heroin weekly. | 都会到货 |
[14:15] | And more shipments were promised. | 还有很多批货没到 |
[14:17] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[14:25] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[14:25] | Movement. Get down. | 快过来 蹲下 |
[14:40] | I thought you shut this place down. | 你不是说把这地方关停了吗 |
[14:42] | We did. | 没错啊 |
[14:43] | We razed it half to the ground. | 这里一半都被我们夷平了 |
[14:44] | Pulled bodies from the ashes. | 里面的人都烧成了灰 |
[14:46] | But they’re back in action. | 但是怎么又开始了 |
[14:48] | That’s a ballsy move. | 挺有种的 |
[14:49] | Starting it up again on the same site. | 哪里跌倒就在哪里爬起来 |
[14:51] | They must’ve thought lightning wouldn’t strike | 他们肯定以为 |
[14:52] | twice in the same place. | 不会有人再来巡查这里了 |
[14:54] | And it wouldn’t have, if you hadn’t wanted to see it. | 要不是你想来看看 还真是 |
[14:58] | Son of a bitch, it can’t be. | 狗日的 这怎么可能 |
[15:00] | What? Is that Zaw Min? | 怎么了 他就是佐敏吗 |
[15:02] | – You said he was dead. – I thought he was. | -他不是已经死了吗 -他应该死了啊 |
[15:03] | He was inside when the place imploded. | 工厂坍塌的时候他就在里面 |
[15:06] | His body was burned beyond recognition. | 尸体烧焦得难以辨认 |
[15:07] | We had to ID him from his tattoos. | 只能根据他的纹身来确定 |
[15:09] | Must’ve screwed up. | 一定是弄错了 |
[15:11] | Well, he’s alive. | 很显然 他还活着 |
[15:12] | And he’s got a whole new workforce, too. | 又搞来了一批新的苦力 |
[15:15] | Okay. We need to fall back. | 我们得撤了 |
[15:18] | I got to call this in. | 我得上报这个情况 |
[15:31] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[15:59] | Come on! To the rope bridge! | 快走 去索桥 |
[16:21] | It’s no good. We got to turn back. | 不好 得掉头 |
[16:22] | Only one way off this bridge. | 只能跳桥了 |
[16:44] | Hondo, it’s me. Call me back. | 洪都 是我 回电话 |
[16:46] | I got some news on that heroin factory. | 我有海洛因工厂的消息 |
[16:49] | Trying to get through to Hondo, but his phone’s switched off. | 正在联系洪都 但他关机了 |
[16:52] | Hey, my phone would be off, too, if I was with my woman, | 如果我和我女人在一起 享受应得的假期 |
[16:54] | enjoying some well-earned vacation time. | 我也会关机 |
[16:56] | Yeah. Well, let’s just hope that’s all it is. | 好吧 希望没有别的原因 |
[17:06] | Radio’s bust. | 无线电坏了 |
[17:13] | Phone, too. | 手机也是 |
[17:17] | I’m out. | 没子弹了 |
[17:21] | I got one round left. | 我还有一轮 |
[17:24] | You got any other weapons? | 你有其他武器吗 |
[17:26] | Just my knife. | 只有刀 |
[17:28] | You got any idea where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah, we’re close to the border. | 是的 接近边境 |
[17:34] | This whole area’s Zaw Min’s territory. | 整个地区都是佐敏的地盘 |
[17:36] | Nearest safe spot is 20 klicks south. | 最近的安全地点在南边20公里 |
[17:39] | Let’s get moving. | 走吧 |
[17:45] | – What’s up? – Little problem. | -怎么了 -有个小问题 |
[17:49] | I’ve been shot. | 我中弹了 |
[17:56] | I wonder how the boys are doing. | 真想知道男孩们怎么样了 |
[17:58] | I bet they’re having fun. | 他们一定正玩得开心 |
[18:00] | I can’t imagine how trekking through the jungle | 无法想象在这么热的天气里 |
[18:02] | in this heat counts as fun, but to each their own. | 在丛林里跋涉多有趣 但人各有志 |
[18:07] | You must worry about Joe. | 你一定很担心乔 |
[18:10] | Seems like a dangerous job he’s doing. | 他的工作似乎很危险 |
[18:12] | Hondo’s job’s not so different. | 洪都不也一样 |
[18:17] | Buddhism teaches us not to dwell on worries. | 佛主教导我们不要沉湎于忧虑 |
[18:21] | Because worrying won’t change the outcome? | 因为忧虑不会改变结果 |
[18:25] | But it’s hard… | 但这很难… |
[18:28] | …when you love someone whose life is always in danger. | …因为你爱的人总处于生命危险之中 |
[18:34] | Sit down, right here, sit. | 坐下来 |
[18:38] | Let me take a look. | 我看看 |
[18:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:42] | Bullet’s still inside. | 子弹还在里面 |
[18:43] | I’m still breathing, so it can’t have hit anything major. | 我还没死 应该没伤及要害 |
[18:46] | I still got the use of my legs, let’s get going. | 腿还能动 我们走吧 |
[18:48] | No, no, no. Take it easy, take it easy. | 不 慢慢来 |
[18:50] | You’ve lost a lot of blood, Joe. | 你失了很多血 乔 |
[18:51] | I’ve still got a few pints left. I’m good. | 还剩几升血呢 我没事 |
[18:54] | Or, or… | 要么 |
[18:57] | I could just stay here and put my feet up, | 我还是待在这里休息一下 |
[18:58] | and you go fetch help. | 你去搬救兵 |
[19:00] | No man left behind. Marine motto. | 不让任何人掉队 海军的座右铭 |
[19:02] | I won’t tell if you don’t. | 你不说我也不会告状的 |
[19:08] | We got to hide, come on. | 我们得躲起来 快 |
[19:10] | Grab me, grab me. Over there, over there. | 靠着我 那边 |
[19:33] | Get down. | 坐下 |
[19:44] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[19:45] | If you’re thinking about stealing that Jeep | 如果你想的是偷走那辆吉普 |
[19:46] | and getting the hell out of here, yeah. | 然后离开这里 没错 |
[19:49] | Can you make it that far? | 你能走那么远吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 能 |
[19:51] | Come on. | 走 |
[19:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:57] | Hey, how did you guys like the Thai Green Curry? | 你们觉得泰国绿咖喱怎么样 |
[19:59] | It’s good. Might be the best I’ve ever had. | 好吃 可能是我吃过的最好吃的 |
[20:01] | I told them to make yours extra spicy, Tan. | 我让他们给你做的特辣 谭 |
[20:03] | Can you handle it? | 受得了吗 |
[20:04] | You should try my mom’s Dan Dan noodles, then we’ll talk hot. | 你先尝过我妈做的担担面再问 |
[20:06] | This is nothing, it’s like drinking milk. | 这算什么 简直就像喝牛奶 |
[20:10] | Is it true there are female SWAT officer in America? | 美国真的有女特警吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah. Our friend Chris, she was one of the first. | 是的 我们的朋友克里斯 她是第一批 |
[20:16] | She paved the way for others. | 她为其他人铺了路 |
[20:18] | Now we’ve got a few. | 现在有好几个了 |
[20:20] | A few more than here. | 比这里多点 |
[20:22] | Does your daughter want to become a SWAT officer? | 你的女儿想做特警吗 |
[20:24] | Let’s see, last time I checked, she wanted to be president. | 我想想 据我所知 她想当总统 |
[20:27] | Oh, she aims high. | 目标真远大 |
[20:29] | I just tell her if she works hard, | 我只告诉她 只要努力 |
[20:32] | she can be whatever she wants to be. | 她能成为任何人 |
[20:34] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:36] | What did you want to be when you were younger? | 你小的的时候想做什么 |
[20:38] | I used to read a lot of Sherlock Holmes. | 我以前常常看《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》 |
[20:40] | I loved those books, and that’s how I learned English. | 我很爱那本书 也因此学习了英语 |
[20:43] | Also, watching American movies. | 还通过看美国电影学英语 |
[20:45] | So you wanted to be a detective, huh? | 这么说你想做侦探咯 |
[20:47] | Yes. But that was just a dream. | 是 但那只是一个梦想 |
[20:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:50] | It’s difficult here as a woman. | 在这里 对女性来说太难了 |
[20:53] | Maybe I would have made it, but I never had a father | 也许我能做到 但不可能有个 |
[20:55] | like you to encourage me and now, it’s too late. | 像你那样鼓励我的父亲 现在一切都太迟了 |
[21:07] | Do you know how to hot-wire? | 你知道怎么点火吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah, but no time. Bogey headed our way. | 知道 但没时间了 有人来了 |
[21:11] | Down, get down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:54] | Quite a change from burgers on the grill | 和卢卡家后院烤架上的汉堡 |
[21:56] | in Luca’s backyard, huh? | 完全不一样 是吧 |
[21:59] | Hey, you guys hang out a lot as a team? | 你们特警队经常一起聚吗 |
[22:02] | Uh, yeah, we used to a lot more. | 对 之前经常聚 |
[22:03] | The last year we’ve all gotten a little busy. | 去年我们都有点忙 |
[22:05] | What about here? | 你们呢 |
[22:06] | Does Thai SWAT hang out off duty? | 泰国特警下班后会聚聚吗 |
[22:08] | Not really. We have work. | 不太会 我们一向是工作第一 |
[22:10] | And then we have family. We don’t mix the two. | 家庭第二 不会混为一谈 |
[22:13] | We do. | 我们会 |
[22:13] | LAPD SWAT is family. | 洛城警局特警队就是一个大家庭 |
[22:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:17] | – Deacon! Do you copy? – Hondo, what’s going on? | -迪肯 听见了吗 -洪都 发生什么事了 |
[22:20] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[22:21] | Joe… We need immediate evac. | 乔 我们需要马上撤离 |
[22:24] | We’re, we’re near the border… | 我们 我们现在在边境附近 |
[22:25] | Zaw Min’s heroin… | 佐敏的海洛因 |
[22:28] | …by a river. | 就在河边 |
[22:29] | Hey, Hondo, say that again. I’m not copying. | 洪都 再说一遍 我没听清楚 |
[22:33] | Hondo?! | 洪都 |
[22:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:35] | I’m not sure, he’s definitely in trouble, though. | 不好说 但他肯定遇上麻烦了 |
[22:36] | He said something about needing an evac. | 他提到什么需要马上撤离 |
[22:40] | His cell’s going straight to voice mail. | 他的电话直接转进语音信箱了 |
[22:41] | All right, keep trying. I’ll call Nichelle. | 继续打 我问问尼歇尔 |
[22:44] | Oh, come on. Battery’s dead. | 快点 没电了 |
[22:47] | We got to move, Joe. We got to move, man. | 我们不能待在这儿 乔 我们要转移 |
[22:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:52] | Hey, no trouble. | 没事 |
[22:53] | We’re friendly. | 我们不是坏人 |
[22:55] | Friendly. | 不是坏人 |
[22:56] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹上麻烦 |
[23:00] | You like the Lakers? | 你喜欢湖人队 |
[23:02] | Your shirt, the Lakers. | 你的衬衫 湖人队 |
[23:04] | You like them? | 你喜欢他们吗 |
[23:06] | You American? | 你是美国人 |
[23:07] | Yeah, I’m American. I’m from Los Angeles. | 对 我是美国人 我来自洛杉矶 |
[23:10] | Just like the Lakers. | 和湖人队一样 |
[23:25] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[23:26] | His younger brother and his friends, | 他的弟弟和朋友 |
[23:27] | they’re being held prisoner. | 被囚禁了 |
[23:29] | They beat them, they kill anyone that tries to escape. | 这些人打他们 谁逃跑就杀了谁 |
[23:33] | He wants us to save them. | 他想让我们救下他们 |
[23:36] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[23:38] | I promise we will help you. | 我保证我们会帮你 |
[23:39] | But right now, I need you to help us. | 但现在 我需要你先帮我们 |
[23:42] | Can you get us keys | 你能帮我们拿到 |
[23:45] | for one of those Jeeps? Keys? | 其中一辆吉普车的钥匙吗 钥匙 |
[23:49] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[23:52] | I will keep you posted. | 我会随时向你汇报 |
[23:54] | Nichelle says Hondo went with Joe | 尼歇尔说洪都和乔 |
[23:55] | to the site of somebig drug bust, | 去了一个大毒枭窝 |
[23:56] | but they should’ve been back by now. | 但本应该早就回来了 |
[23:58] | Anyone out looking for them? | 有人去找他们了吗 |
[23:59] | No. Rest of Joe’s unit is on patrol in the Golden Triangle, | 没有 乔的其他队员在金三角巡逻 |
[24:01] | out of range. They’re not back till tomorrow. | 距离太远 他们要明天才能回来 |
[24:02] | So the two of them are out there on their own. | 那他们现在是孤军奋战了 |
[24:04] | We got to go help them. | 我们得去帮他们 |
[24:05] | How? We’re hundreds of miles away. We’d need a chopper. | 怎么帮 我们离他上百千米远 除非有直升机 |
[24:08] | Lucky for you, you know the right people. | 算你们运气好 问对了人 |
[24:20] | He’s gonna tell them we’re here. | 他会告密的 |
[24:23] | No, he’s not. | 不会 |
[24:24] | The kid needs us just as much as we need him. | 这孩子也需要我们 |
[24:42] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[24:43] | We can trust him. | 我们可以相信他 |
[24:54] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[24:57] | Hey. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:01] | My name’s Hondo. What’s yours? | 我是洪都 你叫什么名字 |
[25:04] | Thet. | 德 |
[25:04] | Thet. Come with us, Thet. | 德 跟我们走 德 |
[25:07] | We can get you someplace safe. | 我们可以带你去安全的地方 |
[25:09] | No, I can’t leave. | 不 我不能走 |
[25:10] | Not without my brother and the others. | 我不能抛下我哥哥和其他人 |
[25:14] | Okay, I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[25:16] | We will come back for you, I promise. | 我们会回来找你的 我保证 |
[25:19] | No, you won’t. | 不 你们不会的 |
[25:21] | But that’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[25:25] | I want to give you something. | 我想给你一件东西 |
[25:28] | You see this? | 你看 |
[25:29] | It’s called a challenge coin. | 这是一枚纪念币 |
[25:31] | Giving it to somebody is a big, big deal. | 把它送给别人意义非常非常重大 |
[25:34] | It means that that person did something really brave. | 这意味着那个人做了特别勇敢的事 |
[25:36] | Thet, you helping us was brave. | 德 你帮助我们是非常勇敢的事 |
[25:40] | And me giving this to you, | 而我把这个送给你 |
[25:43] | means that we’re friends. | 意味着我们是朋友 |
[25:45] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[25:46] | Friends. Thet, you can trust me. | 朋友 德 你可以相信我 |
[25:52] | Joe, let’s get to the Jeep. | 乔 我们去吉普车那里 |
[26:34] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[26:37] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[26:39] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[26:41] | Not knowing what’s happening, if they’re even… | 不知道现在情况如何 甚至不知道他们 |
[26:44] | alive or dead. | 是生是死 |
[26:50] | All we can do | 我们能做的只有 |
[26:52] | is stay strong | 保持坚强 |
[26:54] | and have faith. | 相信他们 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:06] | This has been blessed by monks. | 这是僧人们开过光的 |
[27:08] | It brings luck to whoever wears it. | 戴着它会有好运 |
[27:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:25] | Hondo and Joe are AWOL somewhere in this region. | 洪都和乔在这片地区失踪了 |
[27:28] | Now, Deacon and Tan are choppering north | 现在迪肯和谭正和泰国特警队 |
[27:29] | with the Thai SWAT team to try to locate them. | 乘着直升机向北 试图找到他们 |
[27:31] | Okay, what can we do? We got to do something. | 我们能做些什么 我们总得帮点忙 |
[27:33] | – There’s not a lot we can do from here. – Well, maybe there is. | -我们这边能做的不多 -或许有办法 |
[27:35] | Hondo was visiting the site of the Green Tea heroin factory. | 洪都本来在访问绿茶海洛因工厂 |
[27:37] | Now, from intel on this end, | 根据我这边得到的消息 |
[27:39] | sounds like it’s back up and running. | 听起来那个工厂恢复生产了 |
[27:40] | Now, Deacon didn’t get much on the call, but he did get a name. | 迪肯在电话上得到的信息不多 但他听到一个名字 |
[27:43] | Zaw Min. He’s a Burmese drug lord | 佐敏 他是缅甸毒枭 |
[27:45] | running the operation. He’s thought to be dead. | 运营着毒品生意 人们都以为他死了 |
[27:48] | But if his factory is up and running… | 但如果他的工厂恢复生产了 |
[27:49] | Exactly. Maybe Zaw Min is, too. | 没错 或许佐敏也死而复生了 |
[27:51] | Okay, the local dealer that Rios busted, | 里奥斯抓到的那个当地毒贩 |
[27:53] | he seemed to know something about the Green Tea operation. | 似乎知道一些关于绿茶行动的消息 |
[27:55] | Maybe enough to help us find Hondo. | 或许足以帮助我们找到洪都 |
[27:57] | It’s a really long shot. | 这希望很渺茫 |
[27:58] | Well, right now, it’s our only shot. | 眼下这是我们唯一的希望 |
[28:00] | Okay, let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 |
[28:02] | I’m so glad you guys came. | 你们能来真是太好了 |
[28:03] | I just don’t know what to think. | 我真的不知道该怎么想了 |
[28:04] | He’s gonna be okay. We’re here now. | 他不会有事的 现在我们来了 |
[28:06] | Thai SWAT’s gonna lead the search and rescue. | 泰国特警队会主导搜救行动 |
[28:07] | They want to find Hondo and Joe as much as we do. | 他们跟我们一样都很想找到洪都和乔 |
[28:09] | Have you had any contact with them? | 你有跟他们联系过吗 |
[28:10] | No. We haven’t heard anything. | 没有 我们什么消息都没有 |
[28:12] | When I spoke to Hondo, he mentioned something about ruins. | 我跟洪都通话时 他提到什么遗迹 |
[28:14] | – Does that mean anything to you? – There are old temple ruins. | -你听说过这个吗 -有些古庙遗迹 |
[28:16] | Close to the border with Myanmar. | 在靠近缅甸边界的地方 |
[28:17] | – We’ll start there. – Please. | -我们从那里入手 -拜托 |
[28:19] | I need you to find them. | 你们一定要找到他们 |
[28:20] | I know, but Nichelle, | 我明白 但尼歇尔 |
[28:22] | Tan and I don’t have jurisdiction here. | 谭和我在这里没有管辖权 |
[28:24] | You do now. | 你们现在有了 |
[28:25] | I’m deputizing you two. | 我现在委任你们两个 |
[28:26] | You’re now members of the Thai SWAT team. | 你们现在是泰国特警队的成员了 |
[28:28] | What is it that you say? Let’s roll. | 你们是怎么说的来着 “出动” |
[28:35] | Where’d you get the heroin from? | 你哪里来的海洛因 |
[28:38] | Come on, man, you know I can’t tell you that. | 拜托 老兄 你知道我不能告诉你 |
[28:40] | You told Detective Rios more shipments were coming. | 你告诉里奥斯警探还有更多货会到 |
[28:42] | We need the name of your connection now. | 我们现在就要知道你线人的名字 |
[28:45] | You’re looking at five years for possession with intent. | 你非法持有毒品并意图贩卖 至少可以判五年 |
[28:48] | How’s that gonna go, you think, | 如果你是线人的消息传开了 |
[28:49] | if word gets out you’re a snitch? | 你觉得会怎么样 |
[28:53] | Wait, what snitch? | 等下 什么线人 |
[28:54] | I haven’t told you guys anything. | 我根本没告诉你们任何事 |
[28:59] | Yo, you can’t do that. You can’t lie. | 你们不能这么做 你们不能瞎说 |
[29:00] | That’d be a death sentence. | 那我就活不了了 |
[29:01] | We’re trying to save the life | 我们想救一个 |
[29:03] | of a friend we care a whole lot about. | 对我们很重要的朋友的命 |
[29:05] | So what happens to you isn’t really our concern. | 你会怎么样我们真的不是很关心 |
[29:09] | Now you give us a name. | 告诉我们一个名字 |
[29:12] | Give us a name! | 把名字告诉我们 |
[29:18] | – Lek. – Lek? | -莱克 -莱克 |
[29:20] | It might be a nickname. I don’t know. | 可能是个绰号 我也不知道 |
[29:22] | Oh, come on, that’s not enough. What else you got? | 这不够 你还知道什么 |
[29:24] | He’s Asian. | 他是个亚裔 |
[29:26] | All right? Scar on his face. | 好吗 脸上有道疤 |
[29:28] | Told me it was from a machete when he was a child soldier. | 他说是当童子兵时被砍刀砍的 |
[29:31] | First I thought, “Yeah, sure, | 一开始我心想 “那是 |
[29:32] | like you didn’t grow up in Alhambra.” | 说的好像你不是在阿罕布拉长大的一样 |
[29:34] | But then he starts telling me about this man | 但后来他开始跟我讲那个人的事 |
[29:36] | who took him off the streets, | 是他把他从街头带走 |
[29:38] | put him to work in a heroin factory in the jungle. | 让他去丛林里一个海洛因工厂做事 |
[29:41] | That’s got to be Zaw Min. | 一定是佐敏 |
[29:42] | – Yeah. Where do we find this guy Lek? I don’t know. | -对 我们到哪可以找到这个莱克 -我不知道 |
[29:46] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[29:47] | – Why, you got somewhere else to be besides prison? – No. | -怎么 除了监狱你还有别的去处吗 -不是 |
[29:50] | Lek. He always gripes about the food in L.A. | 莱克 他总是抱怨洛杉矶的食物 |
[29:53] | Said the only place he eats is one restaurant. | 他说他只在一家餐厅吃饭 |
[29:57] | I don’t know, I can’t remember the name. | 我也不知道 我记不得餐厅的名字了 |
[29:59] | Begins with an M. | 开头字母是M |
[30:01] | Something about it being a taste of home. | 好像是个家常菜馆 |
[30:03] | That’s probably a Burmese restaurant. | 可能是一家缅甸餐馆 |
[30:04] | All right, get on it. | 好吧 去查 |
[30:12] | It’s not safe, mate. | 这不安全 兄弟 |
[30:14] | Zaw Min’s got eyes everywhere. | 到处都有佐敏的眼线 |
[30:15] | We should keep going. | 我们应该继续往前开 |
[30:16] | Well, tell that to the Jeep. | 这话你跟吉普车说去 |
[30:17] | It’s in worse shape than you are, Joe. You need a doctor. | 它现在情况比你还糟 乔 你需要看医生 |
[30:21] | Aw, great. | 真是好极了 |
[30:23] | That is what you call Sod’s law. | 这就是你说的墨菲定律 |
[30:26] | Sir, sir! Can I borrow your phone? Telephone? | 先生 先生 我能借你的电话一用吗 电话 |
[30:30] | They’re not gonna help. They’re too scared. | 他们不会帮忙的 他们都很害怕 |
[30:32] | Zaw Min finds out, they’re dead in a ditch. | 要是被佐敏知道了 他们就会横死野外 |
[30:35] | Sir, can I borrow your phone? Please! | 先生 能把你的手机借给我一下吗 拜托了 |
[30:38] | Your phone? Can I use it? | 你的手机 能借我用用吗 |
[30:41] | My watch, you like my watch? | 我的手表 你喜欢我的手表 |
[30:43] | Here, for you. | 给 给你 |
[30:45] | For you. Phone. | 给你了 手机 |
[30:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:51] | – Hondo? – Deacon, it’s me. Do you copy? | -洪都 -迪肯 是我 听得到吗 |
[30:53] | We’re airborne, we’re looking for you. | 我们在直升机上 正在找你 |
[30:55] | Any chance you know your coordinates? | 你知不知道你的坐标 |
[30:57] | No, I don’t. We’re in some village | 不知道 我们在河边废墟 |
[30:59] | about eight miles due north of the ruins by the river. | 北边大约十三千米的地方 |
[31:02] | All right, you hang in there. We’re on our way. | 好 你坚持一下 我们这就赶来 |
[31:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:10] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[31:11] | 20 years from now, you’re gonna be drinking a cold beer | 二十年后 你会喝着冰啤酒 |
[31:13] | bragging about how your friend Hondo saved your life. | 吹嘘自己的朋友洪都是怎么救了你一命 |
[31:15] | I don’t think you get to be the hero this time, I’m sorry. | 我觉得这次你可能当不了这个英雄了 抱歉 |
[31:18] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on, stay awake, stay awake. | 不 不 不 坚持住 别睡 不要睡 |
[31:20] | You ain’t dying on me today, Joe. You got a wife and kids. | 今天不能死在我手上 乔 你还有老婆孩子 |
[31:26] | You hear that? You hear that? They’re coming. | 听见没 听见没 他们来了 |
[31:28] | You’re gonna make it. | 你能挺过这一关的 |
[31:39] | I think you spoke too soon, mate. | 我觉得你大话说得太早了 兄弟 |
[31:50] | Someone got to them just before us. | 有人赶在我们前面抓住了他们 |
[31:51] | That blood must be Joe’s. | 那摊血肯定是乔的 |
[31:52] | Hondo wasn’t lying about him being in bad shape. | 洪都没骗人 他情况不太好 |
[31:56] | Somchai? | 颂猜 |
[31:57] | Hey, they obviously know something, but they won’t talk. | 很明显他们知道些什么 但不愿意说 |
[31:59] | Someone has to have seen something. | 一定有人看到了什么 |
[32:01] | The men that were here, which way did they go? | 刚在在这的两个人 他们往哪条路走了 |
[32:09] | Tan. | 谭 |
[32:12] | That’s Hondo’s watch. | 那是洪都的手表 |
[32:14] | Tan, that’s Hondo’s watch! | 谭 那是洪都的手表 |
[32:17] | Stop! | 站住 |
[32:20] | Hey! Stop! Hey! | 站住 |
[32:22] | Somchai, tell him that he’s not in trouble. | 颂猜 告诉他他不会有麻烦 |
[32:24] | I just need to know, the man whose watch that is, | 我只想知道 那只手表的主人 |
[32:26] | where did he go? | 他去了哪 |
[32:34] | The Ghost Man took them. | 幽灵把他们抓走了 |
[32:36] | The Ghost Man? | 幽灵 |
[32:55] | LAPD, you got to clear out of here. Go. | 洛城警局 赶快离开这 快 |
[32:59] | 22 to 28-David. Status? | 22D呼叫28D 报告状态 |
[33:01] | 28-David. In position. | 28D 已就位 |
[33:03] | Plainclothes confirmed our suspect’s inside. | 便衣确认嫌犯就在里面 |
[33:05] | He’s alone, sitting at a table by the window. | 独自一人 坐窗边位 |
[33:08] | Do not let this go sideways. | 一定不能出差错 |
[33:10] | All right, on my count. | 好 听我倒数 |
[33:11] | Three, two, one, initiate. | 三 二 一 行动 |
[33:15] | – LAPD SWAT! – LAPD! | -洛城警局特警队 -洛城警局 |
[33:18] | – Hands on the table! – Put your hands on the table! | -手放桌上 -把手放桌上 |
[33:20] | Put it down! | 放下碗 |
[33:22] | Where’s Hondo? | 洪都在哪 |
[33:24] | You really think I’m gonna help you find your friend? | 你们真以为我会帮你们找到你们朋友吗 |
[33:27] | You know where Hondo is? | 你知道洪都在哪 |
[33:28] | You better start talking now. | 最好赶快说 |
[33:33] | The mohinga here’s the best in the city. | 这的鱼汤米粉是全城最棒的 |
[33:35] | Why don’t you join me? | 要不坐下一起吃 |
[33:36] | Hey! Focus right here! | 看我这里 |
[33:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[33:39] | We know that your boss has him in Thailand. | 我知道你老板在泰国抓了我朋友 |
[33:42] | What’s he done with him? | 他都对他做了什么 |
[33:44] | Your friend meddled where he didn’t belong, | 你朋友搅进了他不该过问的事情 |
[33:46] | and the rest is just the inevitable conclusion. | 他的下场也就不可避免了 |
[33:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[33:50] | Even if I told you, what are you going to do, hmm? | 就算我告诉你们 你要做什么 |
[33:53] | Your friend is 8,000 miles from here. | 你们朋友离这十万八千里呢 |
[33:59] | His time is up. | 他大限已至 |
[34:01] | Nothing you do will help him now. | 你们现在做什么都于事无补 |
[34:06] | I’m going hands-on. | 我要上手了 |
[34:10] | You enjoying this as much as I am? | 你也和我一样享受这过程吗 |
[34:12] | Ooh, to the right an inch. | 再向右两厘米 |
[34:16] | – Hands off! – Give me that back! | -放手 -把那个还我 |
[34:21] | Big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[34:22] | And for the record, an inch would be generous. | 顺便说一句 两厘米就太多了 |
[34:27] | If he knows about Hondo… | 如果他知道洪都… |
[34:28] | He’s been in contact. | 他肯定和那边有联络 |
[34:30] | Check for recent calls to or from Thailand. | 查他最近和泰国的通话 |
[34:36] | Come on, Joe. | 坚持住 乔 |
[34:54] | Deac, our L.A. Suspect | 迪肯 我们的洛杉矶嫌犯 |
[34:56] | just traded calls with a satellite phone | 刚刚和一个卫星电话联系过 |
[34:58] | not far from your position. | 离你现在位置不远 |
[34:59] | I’m sending you coordinates now. | 我现在就发你们坐标 |
[35:02] | Roger that, Commander. | 收到 指挥官 |
[35:07] | If you kill us, Thai and U.S. Authorities will hunt you down | 如果你杀了我们 泰国和美国当局会一直 |
[35:09] | to the end of the earth. You’re a dead man walking. | 追捕你到天涯海角 你就是死人一个 |
[35:12] | Do you think that’s a threat? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[35:14] | You haven’t heard? | 难道你不知道吗 |
[35:16] | I am already dead. | 我已经是个死人了 |
[35:19] | I’m a ghost, and a ghost cannot be killed. | 我是个幽灵 幽灵是杀不死的 |
[35:24] | But you two, on the other hand… | 但你们两个… |
[35:28] | Thet, come here. | 德 你过来 |
[35:31] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[35:35] | Put the bullet right here. | 朝这里开枪 |
[35:44] | What are you waiting for?! | 你还在等什么 |
[35:46] | Do it! | 开枪啊 |
[35:48] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[36:05] | He’s my nephew. | 他是我侄子 |
[36:07] | But sometimes I don’t think | 但有时我实在觉得 |
[36:09] | my blood runs through his veins. | 他根本没有我的血脉 |
[36:26] | One gunman down. | 一名枪手倒地 |
[36:27] | Tan, cover me. | 谭 掩护我 |
[36:30] | Move. | 前进 |
[36:38] | Come! | 快 |
[37:03] | All right, we’re good. Let’s move. | 好 前方没问题 我们走 |
[37:23] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[37:24] | Deac, Tan. | 迪肯 谭 |
[37:26] | I got you, come on. | 我扶你 来 |
[37:28] | Joe. You got to help Joe. | 乔 你们要去帮乔 |
[37:30] | He’s in bad shape, you got to get him to a medic ASAP. | 他情况很糟 要尽快带他去医院 |
[37:32] | Hey! Where the hell do youthink you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[37:33] | I’m going after Zaw Min. | 我要去追佐敏 |
[37:34] | He took his nephew. I’m not letting him get away. | 他把他侄子带走了 我不会让他逃走 |
[37:36] | Give me a gun. | 把枪给我 |
[37:36] | Hondo, hold up, you are in bad shape, | 洪都 等等 你伤得也不轻 |
[37:38] | and you are not going anywhere by yourself. | 你一个人哪也不能去 |
[37:40] | Okay, fine, you, me and Tan, but let’s go. | 那好 你 我和谭 但是快点 |
[37:41] | We’re wasting time! | 我们在浪费时间 |
[37:42] | It’s your friend, Hondo. | 那是你朋友 洪都 |
[37:43] | You won’t catch him. Those tunnels are a maze. | 你抓不到他的 这些隧道像迷宫一样 |
[37:45] | If you get in, you won’t find your way out. | 你一进去就出不来了 |
[37:47] | But what about the boy? What about Thet? | 但那孩子怎么办 德怎么办 |
[37:49] | That kid saved my life. | 那孩子救了我一命 |
[37:50] | I know. But there’s nothing we can do about that right now. | 我知道 但是我们现在无能为力 |
[37:52] | We got to get Joe to a hospital. We got to go right now! | 我们要带乔去医院 现在就要去 |
[37:54] | Come on, help me up. | 来 帮我扶他起来 |
[37:56] | Help me up. | 帮我扶他起来 |
[37:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:09] | Command to D-team. | 指挥部呼叫D队 |
[38:11] | Good news. Hondo’s safe. | 好消息 洪都安全了 |
[38:13] | – They got him. – Aw, thanks, Commander. | -他们找到他了 -谢谢 指挥官 |
[38:15] | Hell yeah, dude. Thank God. | 太好了 感谢上帝 |
[38:21] | Hondo! | 洪都 |
[38:23] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[38:24] | My God, are you okay? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[38:26] | I’m okay, I’m okay, I’m fine. | 我还好 我没事 |
[38:28] | Thanks to these guys, and my team back home, | 多亏了这些人 还有我的小队 |
[38:29] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:32] | How’s Joe? Is he still in surgery? | 乔怎么样 他还在做手术吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah, but it’s not looking good. May’s with him. | 看样子情况不太好 梅在陪着他 |
[38:36] | She raced to the hospital as soon as you called us. | 你一打给我们 她就立刻赶去医院了 |
[38:38] | I told her I’d stay and look after the kids. | 我和她说我会留下来照顾孩子们 |
[38:42] | I was so worried about you today. | 今天我担心死你了 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry you had to go through all that. | 对不起让你担心了 |
[38:47] | Well, you’re here now, that’s all that matters. | 你现在回来了 这才是最重要的 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:52] | Hey, I’ve got something. | 有线索了 |
[38:55] | Hey, Hondo? | 洪都 |
[38:57] | – I should go and check on the kids. – All right, go, go. | -我去看看孩子们 -好 去吧 |
[38:59] | Forces just raided the site of Zaw Min’s heroin factory. | 警队刚刚突袭了佐敏的海洛因工厂 |
[39:02] | They moved everything, the whole operation, gone. | 他们把东西都移走了 整个组织都不见了 |
[39:04] | He must’ve cleared out, knowing you were coming. | 知道你们要来 他肯定清空了所有东西 |
[39:06] | What about Thet, and the children? | 那德和那些孩子呢 |
[39:08] | They’re gone, too. | 他们也不见了 |
[39:09] | But we’re chasing down leads. We’ll find them. | 但我们会追踪线索 会找到他们的 |
[39:10] | Then I got to stay here and help. I made Thet a promise. | 那我要留下来帮忙 我向德保证过 |
[39:13] | I’m not leaving until I know he’s safe. | 在我知道他安全之前 我是不会走的 |
[39:15] | The two of you should head back to L.A., though. | 但是你们应该回洛杉矶去 |
[39:16] | Are you kidding? Split up again? | 你在开玩笑吧 又分头行事吗 |
[39:18] | Look what just happened. | 看看刚刚才发生的事 |
[39:19] | Hondo, we’re a team. | 洪都 我们是一个团队 |
[39:20] | We’re not leaving here without you. | 你不走我们也不走 |
[39:27] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[39:29] | Man, it’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[39:31] | Thank you for everything you did. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[39:32] | Well, what else were we gonna do? | 不然我们还能怎么办 |
[39:34] | Sit around on our asses? | 袖手旁观吗 |
[39:36] | How’s your friend doing? | 你朋友怎么样了 |
[39:37] | We’re still waiting on news. | 我们还在等消息 |
[39:39] | You tell his wife that he’s in all our prayers. | 告诉他妻子我们都在为他祈祷 |
[39:41] | – I will do. – And yes. | -我会的 -对了 |
[39:43] | – Yes, what, sir? – Well, you were about to ask me | -对了什么 长官 -你是要问我 |
[39:45] | if I’d sign off on you staying a while longer. | 我是否同意你多待一段时间 |
[39:47] | I figured as much, so I already signed the paperwork. | 我猜到了 所以我已经签了字 |
[39:50] | Thank you, Commander. Thank you. | 谢谢你 指挥官 谢谢 |
[39:52] | I want you all back here in one piece, understood? | 我要你完好无损地回来 明白吗 |
[39:57] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[39:59] | Copy that, sir. | 遵命 长官 |