时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We all knew Thai SWAT were good. | 我们都知道泰国特警队很强.. |
[00:03] | But you didn’t think we were as good as LAPD SWAT, | 但是你没想到我们跟洛城警局特警队一样强 |
[00:06] | the best of the best. | 是精英中的精英 |
[00:06] | You’re sure giving us a run for our money. | 都让我们产生危机感了 |
[00:08] | My daughter’s in the U.S. Right now. Pepperdine, in Malibu. | 我女儿眼下就在美国 在马里布的佩珀代因大学 |
[00:10] | Any plans for the weekend? | 周末有什么计划 |
[00:11] | Gonna head north to see an old buddy of mine. | 我们要往北去看我的一位老朋友 |
[00:13] | Works for the UN’s drug and crime unit on the border. | 他在边境的联合国毒品和犯罪机构工作 |
[00:15] | We’ve been having an uptick in L.A. Of heroin packages | 洛杉矶的海洛因数量一直在上升 |
[00:17] | found in green tea wrappers just like this one. | 都像这个一样 装在绿茶包装里 |
[00:19] | Word is, they come from this region. | 有消息称 是来自于这个地区 |
[00:25] | I’ve been shot. | 我中弹了 |
[00:26] | Come on. | 走 |
[00:27] | You like the Lakers? Your shirt– the Lakers. | 你喜欢湖人队 你的衬衫 湖人队 |
[00:30] | I promise we will help you. | 我保证我们会帮你 |
[00:32] | I want to give you something, and me giving this to you | 我想给你一件东西 而我把这个送给你 |
[00:34] | means that we’re friends. | 意味着我们是朋友 |
[00:35] | We need help. Joe… | 我们需要帮助 乔 |
[00:37] | Get evac. | 需要撤离 |
[00:38] | Hey, Hondo, say that again. I’m not copying. | 洪都 再说一遍 我没听清楚 |
[00:40] | Hondo and Joe are AWOL somewhere in this region. | 洪都和乔在这片地区失踪了 |
[00:42] | Now Deacon and Tan are choppering north | 现在迪肯和谭正和泰国特警队 |
[00:44] | with the Thai SWAT team to try to locate. | 乘着直升机向北 试图找到他们 |
[00:46] | Maybe the local dealer knows something | 当地毒贩似乎知道一些 |
[00:47] | about the green tea operation. | 关于绿茶行动的消息 |
[00:48] | Where do we find this guy, Lek? | 我们到哪可以找到这个莱克 |
[00:52] | Put a bullet right here. | 朝这里开枪 |
[00:54] | He’s my nephew. My blood runs through his veins. | 他是我侄子 他有我的血脉 |
[00:57] | What are you waiting for?! | 你还在等什么 |
[01:02] | They moved everything. | 他们把东西都移走了 |
[01:03] | The whole operation– gone. | 整个组织都不见了 |
[01:04] | Then I got to stay here and help. I made Thet a promise. | 那我要留下来帮忙 我向德保证过 |
[01:07] | I’m not leaving until I know he’s safe. | 在我知道他安全之前 我是不会走的 |
[01:08] | We’re a team. We’re not leaving here without you. | 我们是一个团队 你不走我们也不走 |
[01:19] | Hey. You headed back to the hospital? | 你要回医院去吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah. May’s had a long night. | 对 梅陪了一整夜 |
[01:22] | I told her I’d bring her a change of clothes. | 我告诉她会帮她带换洗衣服过去 |
[01:24] | She feeling a little better now that Joe’s out of the woods? | 乔现在安全了 她是不是好点了 |
[01:26] | A little. It’s been tough, but she’s taking it in stride. | 好点了 虽然情况危急 但她表现得很从容 |
[01:30] | May’s a strong woman. | 梅真是个强大的女性 |
[01:31] | Well, you’re a strong woman, too, babe. | 你也是位强大的女性 宝贝 |
[01:33] | I know it means a lot to May having you by her side. | 你能陪在梅身边 她一定很感激你 |
[01:35] | Please give my best to Joe, all right? | 帮我向乔问好 好吗 |
[01:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:38] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[01:41] | Zaw Min’s quickest line out of here is if he flees north. | 佐敏最快的逃跑路线是逃往北边 |
[01:43] | Nah, he won’t flee. | 不 他不会逃跑的 |
[01:44] | Zaw Min’s heroin stockpile is worth millions. | 佐敏有价值百万的海洛因存货 |
[01:47] | He can’t get it through these mountains. | 他不可能带着这批货越过山脉 |
[01:48] | No way he leaves it behind. | 更不可能丢下这批货不管 |
[01:49] | So you think he’ll stick around, then? | 所以你觉得他还会留在这吗 |
[01:50] | I think he doesn’t fear a fight. | 我觉得他并不畏战 |
[01:53] | Tan, what’s up? | 谭 怎么样了 |
[01:55] | I know kids can have it rough anywhere, but, man, these kids? | 我知道许多孩子过得很糟糕 但是这些孩子 |
[01:57] | Abducted from their villages and parents, | 他们是从父母从家里劫持来的 |
[01:59] | then forced to pack heroin 15 hours a day? | 然后被逼迫每天包装15小时海洛因 |
[02:01] | Yeah. When they’re not working, | 对 不工作的时候 |
[02:02] | Zaw Min’s keeping ’em confined somewhere. | 佐敏会把他们关押在某个地方 |
[02:03] | They’re essentially prisoners. | 他们基本上就是囚犯 |
[02:05] | That’s Thet, right there. | 这个是德 就是他 |
[02:07] | And that’s got to be his brother Win. | 这一定是他的弟弟 温 |
[02:08] | Thet’s the kid that helped you? | 德就是那个帮助你的孩子吗 |
[02:10] | He risked his life doing it. That’s why I got to find him. | 他冒着生命危险帮了我 我一定要找到他 |
[02:12] | That boy saved my life. | 那个孩子救了我的命 |
[02:13] | I’m not about to let him down. | 我不会让他失望的 |
[02:15] | That doesn’t mean you and Deacon got to stay. | 但是你和迪肯不用冒险待在这 |
[02:17] | Hey, I already told you– we ain’t leaving here without you. | 我已经说过了 你不走我们也不走 |
[02:19] | We meant that. | 我们是认真的 |
[02:21] | Think we got a lead on the kids. | 好像有关于孩子们的线索了 |
[02:22] | Our aerial unit just spotted some kind of bunkhouse | 我们的飞行部队在山间看到了 |
[02:24] | deep in the foothills. | 很多工棚 |
[02:26] | Several children were reported in the area. | 那里发现了很多孩子 |
[02:28] | They’re raiding the place as we speak. | 现在他们正对那片区域进行突袭 |
[02:29] | What are we waiting for? Let’s go. | 那我们还等什么 快走 |
[02:40] | Thet and his brother aren’t here. | 德和他弟弟不在这里 |
[02:41] | Well, maybe one of the other kids saw ’em | 或许有孩子看到他们 |
[02:43] | and knows where they went. | 知道他们去哪了 |
[02:43] | Somchai has his guys asking ’em right now. No luck so far. | 颂猜他们正在询问 但是目前还没有结果 |
[02:47] | Hey, Hondo, this boy’s name is Denpo. | 洪都 这是丹普 |
[02:49] | I think he knows something. | 他好像知道点什么 |
[02:51] | Hey, little man. | 你好 小家伙 |
[02:52] | You American? | 你是美国人 |
[02:53] | Thet say you come. | 德说你会来 |
[02:55] | Do you know Thet? | 你认识德 |
[02:56] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[03:10] | He said Thet and his brother were in their room | 他说德和他弟弟之前在他们房间 |
[03:12] | when Zaw Min’s men came and took them. | 佐敏的人过来把他们抓走了 |
[03:14] | He doesn’t know where. | 他不知道去了哪里 |
[03:34] | Pay the lawyer whatever she asks. | 不管那律师开价多少都付给她 |
[03:45] | Come on! | 快 |
[03:53] | Put it in the top. | 把它放最上面 |
[03:55] | The boys were all kept up here. | 孩子们都被关在这里 |
[03:58] | Aw, Deac, look at this. | 迪肯 你来看看 |
[04:03] | We’ve seen better prisons. | 有些监狱都比这里强 |
[04:08] | This is no way for kids to live. | 孩子们不能这样生活 |
[04:10] | – No. – Wait a minute. | -是啊 -等一下 |
[04:14] | This is Thet’s. | 这是德的 |
[04:16] | He left it. | 他留在这的 |
[04:18] | What do you think that symbol means? | 你觉得这符号是什么意思 |
[04:21] | I’m not sure. | 不太清楚 |
[04:23] | Maybe some sort of clue. Somchai, | 也许是什么线索吧 颂猜 |
[04:25] | does that mean anything to you? | 你认识这个符号吗 |
[04:27] | The symbol, I’ve never seen before. | 我从没见过这个符号 |
[04:30] | But the letters– I think | 不过上面的字… 我觉得 |
[04:32] | he’s trying to write “Krung Thep” In Thai. | 他是想写泰文的”空泰普” |
[04:34] | It’s how we say “Bangkok.” | 那是我们对”曼谷”的叫法 |
[04:35] | You said that Zaw Min had a stockpile of heroin. | 你说过佐敏有海洛因的库存 |
[04:38] | If he wanted to unload it? | 如果他想把货出手呢 |
[04:39] | Best place for the best price would be Bangkok. | 能卖出最好价格的最佳地点应该是曼谷 |
[04:42] | Must be where he’s headed. | 他一定是去那里了 |
[04:43] | And he took the boys with him. | 他带着孩子们一起去的 |
[04:44] | We got to get back to the city. | 我们得回城里去 |
[05:28] | This drug lord from the mountains– | 这个山区的毒枭… |
[05:29] | do you have proof that he’s here in Bangkok? | 你有证据证明他在曼谷这里吗 |
[05:31] | Proof, no. But a villager saw Zaw Min | 证据没有 但有一位村民看见佐敏 |
[05:34] | load drugs onto a truck near the river. | 把毒品装上了河边的一辆卡车 |
[05:36] | Now, that truck and an SUV pulled out into a southbound byway. | 那辆卡车和一辆越野车开上了一条往南的小道 |
[05:39] | We think Zaw Min’s trying to sell his heroin supply | 我们认为佐敏想在逃跑前把他的海洛因 |
[05:41] | before he flees. | 卖掉 |
[05:42] | It’s estimated to be over 200 kilos, sir. | 据估计有200多公斤 长官 |
[05:44] | Well, he’d be a fool to bring that much heroin to our city. | 真把这么多海洛因带到我们这里 他就是傻子 |
[05:47] | Zaw Min is no fool, but right now, he is desperate. | 佐敏不是傻子 但眼下他走投无路了 |
[05:50] | He’s lost a lot of his men, and he knows | 他损失了很多手下 他也清楚 |
[05:51] | that UN forces are flooding the border. | 边境增派了大量联合国武装 |
[05:53] | He wants out, but not before he sells his drugs. | 他想要跑 但要先把毒品卖掉 |
[05:55] | And, sir, he’s not just desperate, he’s dangerous. | 长官 他不仅仅是走投无路 他还很危险 |
[05:59] | He’ll do anything to get what he wants. | 为了达到目的 他什么事都干得出来 |
[06:01] | Is this the drawing that the boy made? | 这是那男孩画的吗 |
[06:03] | He left that for us to find. | 是他留在那让我们找到的 |
[06:08] | “Origin not identified”? | “无法判定出处” |
[06:10] | The symbol is in no known language. | 符号不是已知的任何语言 |
[06:12] | Look, I doubt that Thet ever learned to read or write. | 德恐怕没学过读书认字 |
[06:15] | He only managed to write a couple letters, | 他只会写几个单词 |
[06:16] | so he drew something. | 于是他画了个什么 |
[06:18] | How old is this boy, Sergeant? | 这男孩多大 警司 |
[06:20] | 11, 12, maybe, but the boy is clever. | 十一二岁 但他很聪明 |
[06:22] | I’m telling you, this symbol could be the key to saving him. | 相信我 这个符号可能是解救他 |
[06:25] | And finding Zaw Min’s heroin. | 并找到佐敏的海洛因的关键 |
[06:27] | If you’re right, then there’s $30 million worth of heroin | 如果你是对的 就有价值三千万美元的海洛因 |
[06:30] | somewhere on my streets. | 在我的辖区内 |
[06:38] | Captain! | 队长 |
[06:40] | What’d he just say? | 他刚刚说什么 |
[06:42] | He said, “The lead seems promising.” | 他说”这线索看起来很有价值” |
[06:44] | I may not speak Thai, but I know you’re full of it. | 虽然我不懂泰语 但我知道你是在满嘴胡扯 |
[06:49] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[06:50] | I have a friend who works upstairs | 我有个朋友在楼上的 |
[06:51] | in the narcotics bureau. | 毒品局工作 |
[06:53] | And he keeps a file on every criminal informant in the city. | 城市里每个线人罪犯他都有记录 |
[06:55] | So, anyone worth talking to, he’ll know. | 所以 他知道可以找谁去问问 |
[07:07] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[07:09] | You work for Zaw Min. | 你给佐敏干活 |
[07:10] | You tell us. | 得你告诉我们啊 |
[07:13] | You still haven’t found him. | 你们还是没找到他 |
[07:15] | I don’t know what that thing is, | 我不知道那东西是什么 |
[07:16] | but it won’t lead to anyone in Thailand. | 但它和泰国的任何人都没关系 |
[07:18] | Too bad, because if it did, | 那太遗憾了 因为如果有关系 |
[07:20] | maybe the D.A. could give you a lighter charge than trafficking. | 也许检察官可以指控你个比贩毒轻点的罪 |
[07:23] | Detectives uncovered your base of operation– | 警探们发现了你们的活动基地… |
[07:25] | apartment over on Hoover? | 一栋位于胡佛街的公寓 |
[07:28] | Found a few of these lying around. | 在里面发现这些东西 |
[07:30] | Heroin is a Schedule 1 narcotic in the U.S. | 海洛因在美国属于一类麻醉药品 |
[07:32] | We got you on possession, intent, interstate transport. | 我们发现你持有和蓄意跨州走私海洛因 |
[07:35] | I don’t know anything about an apartment on Hoover. | 我不知道什么胡佛街公寓 |
[07:40] | All you have is rumors, which means you have nothing. | 你们只是道听途说 也就是说 没有证据 |
[07:45] | Where’s that sexy little thing that cuffed me? | 那个逮捕我的性感美女呢 |
[07:47] | She around? | 她在这吗 |
[07:50] | Put me in, sir. | 让我进去 长官 |
[07:52] | Being arrested by a woman bruised his ego. | 他觉得自己被女人逮捕很伤自尊 |
[07:54] | I can use that. I can crack him. | 我可以利用这一点 撬开他的嘴 |
[07:56] | I don’t think that’s necessary. | 我觉得没有必要 |
[07:57] | These two are making good headway. | 他俩进展不错 |
[07:58] | They were, but they’re stalling out. | 之前不错 但现在陷入僵局了 |
[08:01] | I used to wait tables at a dive bar. | 我之前在酒吧做过服务员 |
[08:02] | I know my way around guys like this. | 有办法对付这种人 |
[08:04] | All their macho BS? | 满嘴大男子主义的屁话 |
[08:06] | He’s dying to get back at me. | 他一心想报复我 |
[08:07] | It’s probably all he’s thought about since I put him on the ground. | 估计他满脑子都想着之前被我撂倒的事 |
[08:12] | You’d have to walk a fine line in there. | 你进去之后得小心行事 |
[08:15] | We need some answers. | 我们需要答案 |
[08:16] | I can do this, Commander. | 我能做到 指挥官 |
[08:18] | Welcome back to the city. | 欢迎回到这个城市 |
[08:19] | Chintana. I can’t tell you how grateful we are. | 津达那 感激之情无以言表 |
[08:22] | There’s no way we’d find Hondo and Joe | 要是没你安排直升机 |
[08:24] | if you hadn’t arranged for that chopper. | 我们根本找不到洪都和乔 |
[08:25] | I’m only sorry I couldn’t be there. | 只是很遗憾我没到现场 |
[08:27] | Hondo’s friend Joe– he’s okay? | 洪都的朋友 乔 他没事吧 |
[08:28] | Yeah, he’s doing much better. Thank you. | 他好多了 谢谢关心 |
[08:30] | Doctors are optimistic. | 医生说情况乐观 |
[08:32] | Listen, I know it’s not easy | 听我说 我知道这很难受 |
[08:34] | sitting behind a desk when you’d rather be out in the field. | 想出外勤却只能坐在办公室里 |
[08:35] | But what you did? | 但是看看你的成就 |
[08:37] | It saved lives, and I’m-I’m very grateful for that. | 你挽救了生命 对此我非常非常感激 |
[08:41] | Then I hope you appreciate this one, too. | 希望这个也能让你感谢我 |
[08:42] | I’ve been doing some digging, and I may have a lead. | 我做了些调查 可能查到了线索 |
[08:44] | – A lead on Zaw Min? – No. On this man. | -关于佐敏的吗 -不 另一个人 |
[08:47] | Zaw Min’s bodyguard. His name is Yaza Than. | 是佐敏的保镖 他叫谭亚扎 |
[08:49] | He’s been sighted many times at a particular go-go bar | 在红灯区同一家钢管舞吧 |
[08:52] | in the red-light district. | 出现过很多次 |
[08:53] | Seems there’s a girl there he’s very fond of. | 看来那有个女孩很招他喜欢 |
[08:55] | And seeing her with other men? | 我猜他一想到她招待别的客人 |
[08:56] | I guess he can’t control his temper. | 就会按捺不住 |
[08:58] | So you’re thinking, if he’s in town… | 所以你觉得如果他在城里的话… |
[08:59] | He won’t be able to resist paying her a visit. | 肯定会忍不住去找她的 |
[09:01] | Have you gone to the commander with this? | 你跟指挥官说过这个线索吗 |
[09:04] | If you want to make detective, | 如果你想当警探 |
[09:06] | this is a great way to show initiative. | 这是个积极表现的好机会 |
[09:08] | Not if it leads to nothing. I’ll just be wasting his time. | 万一线索没用就不是了 就变成浪费他时间了 |
[09:12] | I’ll go to the bar, find the girl. | 我会去酒吧 找那个女孩 |
[09:14] | You know if she’s working today? | 你知道她今天是否上班 |
[09:15] | Yeah. Her shift is at 7:00. | 是的 她7点轮班 |
[09:17] | Hey. We’re rolling. | 我们要走了 |
[09:18] | Somchai and Hondo have a CI we’re gonna talk to. | 颂猜和洪都有个线人 我们找他打听一下 |
[09:20] | All right. You go ahead. | 好 你们去吧 |
[09:22] | Chintana’s got another lead. I think it’s worth checking out. | 津达那也有条线索 我觉得值得一试 |
[09:25] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[09:34] | So, how do you know this guy? | 你怎么认识这人的 |
[09:35] | He owns a knockoff clothing store | 他开了家高仿服装店 |
[09:36] | that used to launder drug money. | 之前用来洗毒赃 |
[09:38] | Now he work as a bartender and a CI for us. | 现在做酒保兼我们的线人 |
[09:41] | People call him “Uan.” | 人们都叫他蕴 |
[09:42] | – Is he cool? – Yeah. | -他好说话吗 -嗯 |
[09:44] | My friend at the bureau says he likes Americans. | 我局里的朋友说他喜欢美国人 |
[09:52] | Uan? | 蕴 |
[10:09] | Who you trying to find? | 你们要找谁 |
[10:13] | Looking for a drug lord– Zaw Min. | 一个毒枭 佐敏 |
[10:15] | You’re too late. Zaw Min is dead. | 晚了 佐敏已经死了 |
[10:16] | That’s just a rumor. He’s very much alive, and he’s in town | 那是谣言 他活得好好的 就在城里 |
[10:19] | looking to offload a large amount of heroin. | 要出手一大批海洛因 |
[10:21] | We need to know who he might sell to. | 我们需要知道他可能会卖给谁 |
[10:23] | You know why I’m happy to be out of the drug business? | 你知道为什么我很乐意退出毒品生意吗 |
[10:25] | Long ago, Zaw Min’s men asked me to do his books. | 之前 佐敏的手下让我给他记账 |
[10:29] | When I refused… | 我拒绝之后… |
[10:31] | How about you get even by pointing us in the right direction? | 给我们指个方向 也算报了这个仇 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:36] | Nice shirt. Where’s it from? | 衬衣不错 哪买的 |
[10:41] | No clue. My wife got it for me. | 不知道 我老婆给我买的 |
[10:44] | I do not know who is in the market to buy from Zaw Min, | 市场上谁从佐敏那里买毒品我不清楚 |
[10:46] | but I do know something about his habits. | 但我知道他一些做事习惯 |
[10:48] | If I tell you, what do I get? | 如果我告诉你 你能给我什么 |
[10:50] | That depends on what you know. | 这得看你具体知道什么 |
[10:52] | Zaw Min uses the same courier whenever he’s in Bangkok. | 佐敏在曼谷有个固定的情报员 |
[10:55] | Name is “Ducky.” Delivers messages, | 叫杜克立 负责传送消息 |
[10:58] | drives them around, that kind of thing. | 充当司机等等 |
[11:00] | – What kind of car does he drive? – Not a car. | -他开的什么车 -不是四轮的车 |
[11:02] | A tuk-tuk. Number 742. | 是辆突突车 牌照为742 |
[11:06] | All tuk-tuk in Bangkok have GPS, | 曼谷所有的突突车都装有定位系统 |
[11:07] | so their dispatcher can track them. | 调度员可以追踪他们的轨迹 |
[11:09] | I’ll make a call. | 我去联系一下 |
[11:11] | Thank you, man. How can we repay you? | 谢了兄弟 该怎么报答你 |
[11:17] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[11:21] | Tan. What’s up? | 谭 什么情况 |
[11:22] | Somchai’s CI gave us a lead | 颂猜的线人提供了条线索 |
[11:24] | on a tuk-tuk driver tied to Zaw Min. | 一辆突突车与佐敏有关联 |
[11:26] | We’re gonna try to get a read on his GPS, | 我们打算调取一下它的路线数据 |
[11:27] | – see if we can hunt him down. – All right. | -看看能不能找到他 -好的 |
[11:29] | Chintana and I are heading down to the red-light district, | 我和津达那准备前往红灯区 |
[11:31] | see if we can track down Zaw Min’s bodyguard. | 看能不能找到佐敏的保镖 |
[11:33] | – Keep in touch. – Yeah. Roger that. Will do. | -随时跟进 -收到 没问题 |
[11:39] | There she is. | 你终于来了 |
[11:41] | You just couldn’t get enough of me, could you? | 看来你忘不掉我了 对吗 |
[11:43] | I got enough to know you’re not at all my type. | 你不是我的菜 别自作多情了 |
[11:46] | So you can knock off whatever this thing is you’re doing. | 所以不管你想干什么 可以消停一下了 |
[11:49] | Why do you have to be like that? | 别总是这股口气 |
[11:50] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你不知道你会错过什么 |
[11:52] | I think I do. | 我知道 |
[11:56] | You went down to the ground awfully easy in that restaurant. | 在餐馆 你那么轻易地就被我放倒 |
[11:59] | And, to be honest, I like a man with a little more fight. | 实话说 我喜欢抗打一些的男人 |
[12:03] | Uncuff me and, uh… | 把手铐给我解开 |
[12:06] | you’ll get a fight. | 咱俩可以打一架 |
[12:08] | Not blaming you, though. | 不过不怪你 |
[12:11] | Probably wasn’t a lot of room for girls, | 佐敏的男童军里 |
[12:13] | growing up as one of Zaw Min’s boy soldiers? | 应该没什么给女孩子的空间吧 |
[12:17] | Had to be rough. | 一定很难吧 |
[12:19] | She’s kicking on a hornet’s nest. | 她在往伤口上撒盐 |
[12:20] | – Zaw Min abused you. – Maybe it’ll work. | -佐敏虐待你 -没准有效 |
[12:22] | Made you feel powerless. | 让你觉得弱小 |
[12:23] | And now you compensate with this pathetic macho routine, | 所以你现在才故意走这种可悲的硬汉风 |
[12:27] | thinking that it makes you bigger somehow. | 觉得这样能让你显得更高大 |
[12:30] | What’s it like being a bitch? | 嘴还挺毒 |
[12:33] | You really want to impress me, Lek? | 你要真想让我对你有所改观 莱克 |
[12:37] | And we both know you do. | 我知道你想 |
[12:40] | Show me you’ve got the balls to stand up to Zaw Min. | 那就拿出你的胆量与佐敏抗争 |
[12:44] | Show me you’re not still the same little boy, | 让我知道 你不再是那个弱小的 |
[12:46] | cowering at the very thought of him. | 一想到他 就瑟瑟发抖的男孩 |
[12:51] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[12:53] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不会懂那种感觉的 |
[12:54] | You have the chance here to flip the table on him. | 现在你有机会扭转局面 |
[12:57] | Be a man. | 爷们儿点好吗 |
[12:59] | Tell me how to find him. | 告诉我 怎样才能找到她 |
[13:08] | He likes to… | 他喜欢 |
[13:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了… |
[13:11] | – Interrogation’s over. – Ellen Foley. | -问讯结束 -我是艾伦·弗雷 |
[13:13] | My client’s bail has been posted. | 我客户的保释金已经交了 |
[13:15] | – He’s free to go. – Are you kidding? | -你们该放他走了 -不是吧 |
[13:16] | Now, if you please? I’m late for a lunch. | 现在可以放人了吗 我还赶着去吃午饭 |
[13:19] | Unhook him. | 给他解开 |
[13:33] | Female cop among all these men. | 男人堆里的女警察 |
[13:37] | Which one of us is desperate to prove something? | 到底咱俩谁更想证明自己 |
[13:40] | Get your client out of here, Ms. Foley. | 弗雷女士 请带你的客户离开 |
[13:44] | Keep walking. | 赶紧走 |
[13:51] | I had him right on the edge. | 我已经要套出线索了 |
[13:52] | I just needed another minute. | 就差那么一会 |
[13:54] | You did what you could, Powell. | 我知道你尽力了 鲍威尔 |
[13:59] | Hey, Street? | 斯特里特 |
[14:00] | I just remembered an errand I need to run? | 我刚想起来我有点事要忙 |
[14:03] | Cover for me, will you? | 替我顶着点 |
[14:12] | Looks like we’re just around the corner from the go-go bar | 好像我们离迪肯和津达那 |
[14:14] | Deacon and Chintana are headed to. | 去的那个酒吧不远了 |
[14:16] | Are we sure that’s the right tuk-tuk? | 你确定那就是我们要找的突突车吗 |
[14:19] | 742– that’s the one. | 车牌号742 就是它 |
[14:22] | There he is. If he is working for Zaw Min, | 他出现了 如果真的是为佐敏卖命 |
[14:24] | he damn sure ain’t in a hurry. | 他肯定不着急揽客 |
[14:25] | – Maybe we go have a chat with him. – No. | -要不上去跟他聊两句 -不要 |
[14:28] | Hang back. Let’s see what he does. | 等着 看看他要干什么 |
[14:37] | What’s this girl’s name again? | 女孩叫什么来着 |
[14:38] | Her name is Aranya. | 阿娜亚 |
[14:39] | I’ll ask the DJ, and you check at the bar. | 我去问DJ 你去吧台 |
[14:57] | Which one’s Aranya? | 哪位是阿娜亚 |
[15:05] | Want to buy me a drink? | 想要跟我喝一杯是吗 |
[15:06] | No drinks. Hey, I’m looking for somebody. | 不喝 我是来找人的 |
[15:08] | You in Bangkok. It’s okay. | 这是曼谷 放轻松 |
[15:10] | The drink not too expensive. | 酒不贵的 |
[15:11] | No, look, I’m a cop. | 是这样 我是警察 |
[15:16] | We’re looking for one of your regulars. | 我们在找一位你的常客 |
[15:17] | A man named Yaza Than. | 一个叫谭亚扎的男人 |
[15:19] | Do you know this man? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:20] | Word is, he comes here a lot just to see you. | 据说他常来看你 |
[15:23] | Look, we’re not after your boyfriend. | 听着 我们不想抓你男朋友 |
[15:24] | I just want to ask him some questions about his boss. | 只想问几个 关于他老板的问题 |
[15:26] | He’s a very bad man, a drug lord named Zaw Min? | 很坏的人 一个叫佐敏的毒枭 |
[15:29] | No drug here. This not allowed. | 这里没毒品 是犯法的 |
[15:31] | He might bring that crap here. | 他可能会把那玩意带来 |
[15:32] | I lose my job. | 我会失业 |
[15:35] | Stop putting on an act | 别装了 |
[15:36] | and just answer the question. Do you know this man? | 回答我的问题 你认识这个人吗 |
[15:38] | I never see this man, honey. | 我从没见过他 亲爱的 |
[15:45] | Who you think he’s texting? | 你觉得他在给谁发消息 |
[15:46] | Maybe he’s picking someone up. | 也许他在等着接人 |
[15:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:00] | Aranya, I know you’re lying. | 阿娜亚 我知道你在说谎 |
[16:01] | I’m not trying to get you involved. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[16:03] | We just need to find Yaza Than. | 我们只是得找到谭亚扎 |
[16:07] | The life of two boys depends on it. | 这关系到两个孩子的性命 |
[16:10] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[16:14] | Chintana! Found him! | 津达那 找到了 |
[16:19] | Leave him be! | 别抓他 |
[17:12] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[17:14] | Bodyguard bailed from the Cowboy Bar at the back alley. | 保镖从牛仔酒吧后巷逃走了 |
[17:16] | – I’m on him! – Okay, copy, Deac. We got it. | -我正追捕他 -收到 迪肯 |
[17:18] | You two, take the back alley. I’ll stay on the courier. | 你们两个去后巷 我继续盯信使 |
[17:20] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[17:55] | Tuk-tuk driver’s moving. | 突突车司机行动了 |
[18:03] | – He’s headed for the go-go bar. – There he is! | -往钢管舞吧去了 -在这儿 |
[18:05] | – Police! – Police! Don’t move! | -警察 -警察 不许动 |
[18:07] | – You don’t want to do it! – Go, go, go! | -你逃不掉的 -快追 |
[18:12] | We’re gonna lose him if he gets to the main street. | 如果他跑到大街上 我们就追不上了 |
[18:27] | Run, Ducky! Cop! | 快跑 杜克立 有警察 |
[18:29] | Easy. Take it easy! | 冷静 别激动 |
[18:55] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[18:59] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:08] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[19:09] | You’re done! | 结束了 |
[19:12] | Have you seen these kids? | 你见过这两个孩子吗 |
[19:13] | Look at ’em! | 看着他们 |
[19:15] | Have you seen these two boys? | 见过这两个男孩吗 |
[19:38] | Commander, all due respect, | 指挥官 恕我直言 |
[19:40] | but Chintana’s taking a lot of the heat that I deserve, too. | 津达那的事我也有很大责任 |
[19:42] | We could have avoided the ruckus at a bar | 如果她按程序办事 |
[19:44] | if she had followed protocol. | 就不会引起酒吧骚乱了 |
[19:46] | We could have sent in a whole team. | 我们本可以派一整支队伍去 |
[19:47] | We had no idea what we were getting into. | 我们完全不知道会面对什么 |
[19:49] | And the truth be told, | 说实话 |
[19:50] | Chintana got us close to someone in Zaw Min’s orbit. | 津达那带我们接近了佐敏身边的人 |
[19:54] | She helped the case. | 她对案情有很大帮助 |
[19:55] | She was just trying to impress you. | 她只是想在你面前好好表现自己 |
[19:56] | Well, she failed to do that. | 可惜 弄巧成拙了 |
[19:59] | If the situation were reversed, and we were in Los Angeles, | 换位思考 如果是我们在洛杉矶 |
[20:02] | I would be careful to know my place. | 我会恪守本分 小心行事的 |
[20:04] | Sir, I know I’m a guest, | 先生 我知道我只是客人 |
[20:06] | but I also know that she deserves a break. | 但我也知道她应该缓一下 |
[20:09] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[20:10] | You are a guest. | 你是个客人 |
[20:17] | All good with the commander? | 你和指挥官没事吧 |
[20:18] | Uh… no. He came down pretty hard on Chintana. | 不太好 他对津达那大发雷霆 |
[20:23] | She was just showing initiative, and I’m pretty sure | 她只是积极表现自己 我敢肯定 |
[20:25] | if a male cop had done the same, | 如果这样做的是一个男警察 |
[20:26] | it’d be a totally different story. | 情况会完全不一样 |
[20:28] | I remember Chris once said her loneliest day was her first day | 我记得克里斯说过 她最孤独的一天 |
[20:30] | on the force. Never felt like more of an outsider. | 是加入警队的第一天 完全感觉是个局外人 |
[20:33] | Maybe it’s universal. | 这也许是普遍现象 |
[20:34] | If that’s the case, then… | 如果真是这样 那么… |
[20:35] | a lot of good officers are gonna be overlooked. | 很多优秀的警员都会被埋没 |
[20:37] | Not everyone is cut out to be a trailblazer | 不是每个人都能像克里斯一样 |
[20:38] | like Chris, but she is. | 成为先驱 但她可以 |
[20:42] | How’d the interrogation go? | 审讯进行得怎么样 |
[20:43] | The tuk-tuk driver give up anything on the boys? | 突突车司机有交代孩子们的下落吗 |
[20:46] | He ain’t talking, but we dug into his files. | 他不肯说 但我们查了他的档案 |
[20:48] | Yesterday, two vehicles entered Bangkok | 昨天 两辆车用他的 |
[20:50] | using his toll road account. | 收费公路账户进入曼谷 |
[20:51] | Let me guess, a box truck and an SUV. | 我猜猜 一辆货车和一辆SUV |
[20:53] | Zaw Min. It’s got to be. | 佐敏 肯定是 |
[20:54] | I hope his nephews are in that convoy. | 我希望他的侄子也在车队里 |
[20:56] | Somchai also dug up something else. | 颂猜还挖出了其他东西 |
[20:58] | Before we started tailing the courier last night, | 昨晚 在我们跟踪信使之前 |
[21:00] | the tuk-tuk’s GPS went dark for an hour. | 那辆突突车的定位系统下线了一小时 |
[21:03] | Picked back up just on the other side of the river. | 在河对岸上线了 |
[21:05] | Probably met up with Zaw Min during that time. | 可能在那段时间见过佐敏 |
[21:06] | Which means Zaw Min’s somewhere near that river. | 也就是说佐敏就在河附近 |
[21:09] | Now, if we can figure out where, | 如果我们找出在哪 |
[21:10] | we might be able to find the boys. | 也许就能找到孩子们 |
[21:16] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[21:17] | The police know I’m in Bangkok. | 警察知道我在曼谷了 |
[21:19] | They are getting too close. | 他们追得太紧 |
[21:20] | I need the extra leverage that we discussed. | 我需要之前讨论过的额外筹码 |
[21:23] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 |
[21:24] | I’m already on it. | 我这就去 |
[21:25] | I’ll call you when I have her. | 抓到她了我再打给你 |
[22:25] | Here is where the tuk-tuk GPS went dark. | 突突车司机的定位就是在这儿消失的 |
[22:28] | And there is where it picked up again. | 信号又在那里出现了 |
[22:30] | Good chance that Zaw Min is hiding out | 佐敏很有可能就藏在 |
[22:32] | somewhere in this area. | 这片区域的某个地方 |
[22:33] | This part of the city, how populated are we talking? | 这部分区域的人口有多少 |
[22:35] | 40,000, maybe 50,000 people. | 四五万人左右 |
[22:37] | A lot of potential hiding places. | 有很多地方可以藏身 |
[22:39] | We got to narrow it down somehow. | 我们需要想办法缩小范围 |
[22:40] | Alleys, loading docks– plenty of places to hide a truck. | 小巷 装货码头 很多地方都可以藏车 |
[22:43] | Is there a warehouse district? | 有仓库区吗 |
[22:44] | Yes, here. | 有 这儿 |
[22:46] | Some were converted into bars and restaurants by developers. | 有些被开发商改造成了酒吧和餐厅 |
[22:49] | So gentrification isn’t just an American thing. | 看来中产阶级化不仅是美国特色 |
[22:51] | I might have something. | 我可能有线索了 |
[22:53] | I’ve been digging through property records in the area. | 我一直在查这个地区的房地产记录 |
[22:55] | There’s a small warehouse, two blocks from the river, | 有一个小型仓库 离河边就两个街区 |
[22:58] | owned by a Burmese holding company. | 由一家缅甸控股公司拥有 |
[23:00] | Not much more information on them. | 关于公司的信息不多 |
[23:01] | What’s the nature of the business? | 公司做什么业务 |
[23:02] | They’re listed as a tea wholesaler. | 调查显示是茶叶批发商 |
[23:04] | Zaw Min distributes his heroin in tea bags. | 佐敏把海洛因装在茶包里 |
[23:06] | This guy must think he’s clever. | 他肯定觉得自己很聪明 |
[23:07] | Maybe too clever for his own good. | 聪明反被聪明误 |
[23:09] | Where is this place exactly? | 这地方具体在哪 |
[23:11] | Here. | 这儿 |
[23:12] | – Streets look tight in there. – They are. | -看上去街道之间很拥挤 -确实如此 |
[23:15] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:17] | Can you zoom in on that sign right there? | 你能放大那个位置的标记吗 |
[23:20] | You guys seeing this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[23:22] | That’s the symbol Thet left for us. | 这是德给我们留下的标记 |
[23:24] | That’s got to be Zaw Min’s hideout. | 佐敏肯定就藏在那儿 |
[23:26] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[23:29] | Chintana? | 津达那 |
[23:31] | That is great detective work. | 侦查工作做得很棒 |
[23:38] | How’d your errand go? | 你的事办得怎么样了 |
[23:40] | Went fine. Why? | 还算顺利 怎么了 |
[23:43] | I saw the look on your face after that interrogation. | 我看到审讯后你的表情了 |
[23:45] | You had him on the hook, | 他上钩了 |
[23:47] | close to breaking him. | 马上就要破防了 |
[23:49] | You got to let it go. | 你应该想开点 |
[23:50] | And let him start getting up to no good? | 然后放任他肆意妄为吗 |
[23:52] | I knew you followed him. | 我知道你跟踪了他 |
[23:53] | Lek has a direct line to Zaw Min. | 莱克和佐敏有直接联系 |
[23:55] | We should be keeping an eye on him. | 我们应该随时盯着他 |
[23:57] | We have had this conversation before. | 我们之前谈过这个了 |
[23:59] | We work as a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[24:01] | Hicks is gonna have your ass | 希克斯要是知道你擅自行事 |
[24:02] | if he knows you’re going off on your own, | 对嫌疑人进行监控 |
[24:03] | doing surveillance. | 会要了你的命的 |
[24:05] | Look, I’m not breaking any laws. | 听着 我没有违反任何纪律 |
[24:06] | I just wanted to see where he was going. | 我只是想搞清楚他去了哪儿 |
[24:09] | You would’ve talked me out of it. Right? | 你想劝我别这么做 是吧 |
[24:12] | I just want you to do things by the book. | 我希望你能按章办事 |
[24:14] | Be a team player? | 团队合作 |
[24:17] | Lek’s attorney dropped him off at a car rental place. | 莱克的律师把他放在了租车所 |
[24:19] | Then he rolled out in a van. | 然后他开着一辆小货车走了 |
[24:21] | I lost him after that, but it’s suspicious, right? | 然后我就跟丢了 不过真的很可疑了 对吗 |
[24:26] | Eh, he could’ve called a rideshare, | 他本可以拼个车 |
[24:28] | or rented a sedan… | 或者租一辆轿车 |
[24:29] | so, yeah, maybe. Maybe. | 是 也许 也许吧 |
[24:34] | That’s why the symbol’s not showing up in any database. | 难怪所有数据库里都查不到这个符号 |
[24:35] | It’s half faded off. | 原来是被抹去了一半 |
[24:37] | But that’s what Thet would’ve remembered | 但是德应该是之前来过这里 |
[24:38] | – if he had been here before. – Little guy’s clever. | -就记了下来 -小子挺聪明 |
[24:40] | Not sure I would’ve thought of that. | 我都不一定能想到这个法子 |
[24:41] | – No sign of Zaw Min or the kids. – You’re sure? | -没有佐敏或孩子们的踪迹 -你确定 |
[24:44] | Yeah. We cleared the whole building. | 对 我们搜查了整栋楼 |
[24:45] | There’s no one here.Maybe Thet got it wrong. | 这儿没人 也许德弄错了 |
[24:47] | The kid left the symbol there for a reason. | 他留下了这个符号一定有它的意义 |
[24:49] | This has to be the right spot. | 肯定就是在这里 |
[24:53] | Wait a minute, Deac. Check this. | 等一下 迪肯 看这个 |
[24:59] | Tan, Somchai. | 谭 颂猜 |
[25:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:10] | Heroin’s gone. Kids, too. | 海洛因不见了 孩子们也是 |
[25:12] | We’re in the right place, we’re just too late. | 我们来对地方了 只是来晚了 |
[25:14] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[25:15] | You said Thet was a Lakers fan, right? | 你说过德喜欢湖人队 是吧 |
[25:17] | Look what’s written here in the dust. | 看看这里的灰上写了什么 |
[25:21] | 8-24 8-24? | |
[25:22] | I don’t get it. | 我看不明白 |
[25:23] | 8 and 24 were the jerseys that Kobe Bryant wore | 科比·布莱恩特在湖人队时穿过的球衣 |
[25:25] | when he played for the Lakers. | 就是8号和24号 |
[25:27] | That’s Thet trying to draw our attention. | 德是想吸引我们的注意 |
[25:30] | This looks like it might be a dragon, with an arrow. | 看起来像是一条龙和一个箭头 |
[25:33] | It’s pointed West. | 箭头指向西边 |
[25:34] | Is there any sort of temple or dragon statue that direction? | 那个方向有什么庙宇或是龙的雕塑吗 |
[25:37] | There is a backpacker bar that way, along the river, | 那个方向有一家背包客酒吧 就在河边 |
[25:39] | called The Sleeping Dragon. | 叫作眠龙酒吧 |
[25:41] | That’s got to be where the deal’s going down. | 交易地点一定就在那里 |
[25:43] | That’s where Zaw Min’s got them. Let’s go. | 佐敏把他们带去那里了 我们出发 |
[25:55] | Chintana ran the plates on the SUV out front. | 津达那查了停在酒吧外面的那辆越野车的车牌 |
[25:57] | Same one from the tollbooth, definitely Zaw Min. | 跟收费站的是同一辆 一定是佐敏 |
[26:00] | We have to roll now. | 我们得立刻进去 |
[26:02] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[26:02] | There are too many civilians inside. | 里面有太多平民了 |
[26:04] | If we move too soon, | 如果我们太快行动 |
[26:05] | his men are trigger-happy. | 他的人一定会大开杀戒 |
[26:06] | And I saw two armed guards hanging near a side entrance, | 我看见两个武装保安站在边门附近 |
[26:08] | having a smoke. | 正在抽烟 |
[26:09] | We got to get to Thet and Win. | 我们必须去解救德和温 |
[26:10] | They could be running out of time. | 他们可能没多少时间了 |
[26:11] | Hondo, we got to case the joint. | 洪都 我们必须踩好点 |
[26:12] | We got to get better eyes on the bar. | 对酒吧环境有更详细的了解 |
[26:14] | We need to know exactly where those kids are | 弄清那些孩子们的具体方位 |
[26:15] | before we set foot in there. | 才能进去 |
[26:17] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:18] | It looks popular with tourists. | 看起来这里很受游客喜欢 |
[26:20] | What if one of us goes in as a civilian, | 不如我们其中一个人便衣进去 |
[26:22] | tries to get a visual, see what we’re dealing with? | 看看里面情况 探探虚实 |
[26:23] | Well, my cover’s blown. | 我的身份已经被识破了 |
[26:25] | He obviously knows what I look like. | 他显然知道我长什么样 |
[26:26] | And Zaw Min knows Hondo on sight. | 而且佐敏看到洪都就认得出来 |
[26:28] | It’s got to be me. | 只能我去了 |
[26:34] | Just don’t push it, Tan. | 不要勉强 谭 |
[26:35] | Any sign of trouble, you let us know. | 有任何危险迹象 立刻通知我们 |
[26:37] | Yeah, roger that. Heading in. | 好 收到 我进去了 |
[26:40] | Clocking 30 or more civilians. | 数到三十多个平民 |
[26:42] | A lot of innocent lives could be in danger if things pop off. | 如果情况失控 很多无辜的人可能会遭殃 |
[26:45] | Let me know when you got eyes on our bad guy. | 看到嫌犯就告诉我 |
[26:49] | Haven’t spotted any of them in the main area. | 暂时还没在主要区域看到他们的人 |
[26:50] | Gonna try the back. | 我去后面看看 |
[26:51] | Tan, be careful.Do not get made. | 谭 小心点 不要被识破了 |
[26:54] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[27:04] | Hey, bathroom? | 洗手间在哪里 |
[27:08] | One gunman on the three side. | 南面有一个枪手 |
[27:21] | Eyes on Zaw Min, storage room in the back of the bar. | 看到佐敏 在酒吧后方的仓库里 |
[27:24] | Looks like the deal’s going down right now. | 目测正在进行交易 |
[27:34] | What about Thet? | 德在哪里 |
[27:34] | – Are the boys in there? – Can’t see ’em. | -孩子们在里面吗 -没看见他们 |
[27:40] | Wait. He’s here, Hondo. | 等等 他在里面 洪都 |
[28:03] | I see Thet and Win. | 我看见德和温 |
[28:05] | They’re both here, Hondo. | 他们都在这里 洪都 |
[28:06] | Are you in position to get to them? | 你能够接近他们吗 |
[28:08] | No. | 不行 |
[28:08] | Need to get closer. | 得再靠近一点 |
[28:27] | Move in, Hondo. Cover now. | 进来 洪都 快来掩护我 |
[28:36] | Get down on the ground! Everyone down! | 趴到地上 所有人都趴下 |
[28:39] | – Move, move! Get out of here! – Get down on the ground! | -让开 让开 出去 -趴下 |
[28:40] | – Get down! Stay low! Move, move, move! – Stay down on the ground! | -趴下 让开 让开 -趴下 |
[28:43] | On the floor! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[28:45] | – Everybody, down on the ground! – Move, move! | -所有人 趴下 -让开 让开 |
[29:25] | Hey. You all right, buddy? | 没事吧 孩子 |
[29:30] | Hondo! Back here! | 洪都 在后面 |
[29:31] | Come on. | 快来 |
[29:33] | Take the kid. | 把孩子带走 |
[29:34] | Zaw Min’s got Thet. He went that way. | 佐敏抓走了德 他往那边去了 |
[29:36] | Deacon, with me! | 迪肯 跟我来 |
[29:41] | Get in there and keep quiet. | 进去 别出声 |
[29:50] | It’s over, Zaw Min! Give it up! | 结束了 佐敏 放弃吧 |
[29:52] | Sergeant Harrelson, you just don’t know when to stop, huh? | 哈里森警司 你就不懂得适可而止 对吗 |
[29:55] | You got that right, I don’t! | 你说得对 我不懂 |
[29:57] | Now you let the kid go! | 你立刻放掉那孩子 |
[29:59] | There’s no way out! | 别无选择 |
[30:00] | You think you hold all the cards. But you don’t! | 你觉得你胜券在握 但并不是 |
[30:02] | – What does he mean by that? – No idea. | -他这话是什么意思 -不懂 |
[30:03] | But we got to get in there fast. | 但我们需要尽快进去 |
[30:04] | What kind of cards you think you’re holding, Zaw Min? | 你觉得你手里还有什么牌 佐敏 |
[30:08] | It’s not a good time, honey. | 现在不方便 亲爱的 |
[30:09] | Afraid your little girl’s unavailable right now. | 恐怕你的女儿这会儿没空 |
[30:12] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[30:14] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[30:16] | Drone’s got to be overhead by now. | 无人机这会儿应该在上空了 |
[30:18] | Infrared puts Zaw Min in the middle of the room. | 热成像显示佐敏在房间中央 |
[30:19] | Thet is tucked in the far corner. | 德被藏在远处的角落 |
[30:21] | It’s not gonna get any better than that. | 这情况不能更好了 |
[30:22] | We got to move now. | 我们得马上行动 |
[30:24] | It’s your last chance, Zaw Min! | 这是你最后的机会 佐敏 |
[30:25] | You come out peacefully, nobody gets hurt! | 你乖乖出来 没人会受伤 |
[30:28] | Did you enjoy your time here in Thailand?! | 你在泰国过得开心吗 |
[30:30] | ‘Cause all you did was screw up a perfectly good business! | 你搞砸了一桩完美的生意 |
[30:34] | And you got your friend shot! | 还让你的朋友中了枪 |
[30:38] | Everyone set? On my count. | 大家准备好了吗 我数三下 |
[30:40] | – Three, two… – Wait, wait, wait. | -三 二 -等等 |
[30:42] | – Everybody stop. – What’s going on? | -所有人停下 -怎么了 |
[30:44] | We’ve been ordered to stand down. | 我们被命令停止行动 |
[30:45] | – Ordered? Ordered by who? – It’s Commander Niran. | -被命令 被谁 -尼兰指挥官 |
[30:47] | His daughter’s in L.A. She’s been kidnapped, | 他的女儿在洛杉矶被绑架了 |
[30:49] | and she will be killed if you don’t back off | 如果你们不退下 放佐敏离开 |
[30:51] | – and let Zaw Min go. – Looks like I’m in charge now! | -她就会被撕票 -看来现在局面在我的掌控下了 |
[31:00] | All right, listen up. | 好吧 听好了 |
[31:02] | All right, the team’s here, Hondo. Go ahead. | 好了 队伍在这里了 洪都 请说 |
[31:04] | We have Zaw Min cornered, but he managed | 我们已经把佐敏逼入绝境了 但他设法 |
[31:06] | to get Commander Niran’s daughter kidnapped out there in L.A. | 在洛杉矶绑架了尼兰指挥官的女儿 |
[31:09] | Her name’s Nikki. She’s a student at Pepperdine. | 她叫尼基 佩珀代因大学的学生 |
[31:11] | Okay, this drug lord has all the leverage. What’s he want? | 好吧 这个毒枭筹码很大 他想要什么 |
[31:14] | To get out of here scot-free, I’m guessing. | 我猜 是想安全离开 |
[31:15] | Look, if I can stall him, can you find this girl? | 听着 如果我能拖住他 你们能找到那个女孩吗 |
[31:17] | Yeah, you know we’ll try, Hondo, but that’s the best we can do. | 我们会尽力的 洪都 但也只能如此了 |
[31:20] | Then do it. | 那就这么做 |
[31:21] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[31:22] | It’s got to be Lek who grabbed her. | 一定是莱克抓住了她 |
[31:23] | He’s Zaw Min’s right-hand man in L.A. | 他是佐敏在洛杉矶的左膀右臂 |
[31:25] | No wonder that son of a bitch got bailed out so quickly. | 难怪那个混蛋这么快就被保释了 |
[31:28] | Let’s get out a BOLO. | 发协查通告 |
[31:29] | Stevens, put his picture in every patrol car. | 史蒂文斯 把他的照片发给所有巡逻车 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna call his attorney and pray to God | 我要给他律师打电话 顺便祈祷 |
[31:32] | she still has a conscience. | 她还有点良心 |
[31:34] | Actually, Commander, there might be a better way. | 事实上 指挥官 可能还有个更好的办法 |
[31:37] | After he left here, Lek went and rented a van. | 他离开后 莱克去租了辆面包车 |
[31:40] | – And how do you know that? – I kept tabs on him, sir. | -你又是怎么知道的 -我一直在盯着他 长官 |
[31:43] | We both did. | 还有我 |
[31:45] | The rental van’s got a GPS. | 那辆车上有导航仪 |
[31:47] | Shouldn’t take long to track it down. | 追踪应该要不了多长时间 |
[31:49] | I’ll want answers later. | 之后再给我解释清楚 |
[31:50] | Right now, find that van. | 现在 找到那辆车 |
[31:54] | He’s demanding a speedboat. | 他要一艘快艇 |
[31:56] | He wants it brought up right to the dock. | 他要快艇直接在码头停好 |
[31:57] | Locals don’t have any kind of shore patrol. | 这里岸边什么巡察都没有 |
[31:59] | If Zaw Min hits open water, he’s gone. | 一旦佐敏到了公开海域 就无法追踪了 |
[32:01] | And then Thet’s gone, too. | 也再也找不到德了 |
[32:03] | Look, my team back in L.A. | 听着 我在洛杉矶的队伍 |
[32:04] | is doing all they can to find the commander’s daughter, | 正在竭尽所能地寻找指挥官的女儿 |
[32:05] | but I need you to stall that boat. | 但我需要你拖住那艘船 |
[32:07] | Look, I’ll do what I can, but every minute we wait, | 听着 我会尽我所能 但我们多等一分钟 |
[32:09] | Commander Niran’s daughter is in danger. | 尼兰指挥官的女儿就多一分危险 |
[32:12] | Just to be clear, taking me out won’t do you any good! | 先说清楚 干掉我对你们毫无益处 |
[32:15] | If I don’t call my friend from international water | 如果日落前 我没联络上我在国际海域的朋友 |
[32:18] | before the sundown, the girl dies! | 那女孩就死定了 |
[32:20] | Okay, we hear you, Zaw Min. | 好的 我们知道了 佐敏 |
[32:22] | We’re working on the boat. | 我们正在联络船只 |
[32:23] | – Just give us some time. – You’re taking too long! | -给我们点时间 -你们太磨蹭了 |
[32:26] | Your commander will be burying his daughter in pieces! | 你们指挥官只能埋葬他女儿的碎尸了 |
[32:29] | Do you understand me?! | 你们听懂了吗 |
[32:31] | Get me my boat! | 把船给我 |
[32:33] | Your time is running out! | 你们快没时间了 |
[32:43] | He’s turning on Thet. He knows Thet helped you. | 他在骂德 他知道德帮助过你了 |
[33:06] | Okay, Zaw Min, the boat’s almost here. | 好了 佐敏 船快到了 |
[33:09] | You can come out now. | 你现在能出来了 |
[33:11] | Everybody, stand down. | 所有人 后退 |
[33:15] | Now, remember, if I don’t make the call, the girl dies. | 记住 如果他们没接到我的电话 那女孩就死定了 |
[33:19] | Don’t do anything. | 什么也不要做 |
[33:21] | We’re just gonna stand here and watch him go? | 我们就站在这眼睁睁看他逃走吗 |
[33:22] | It’s the only way to keep the commander’s daughter alive. | 这是唯一保证指挥官女儿生命的办法 |
[33:26] | 26-David to Command. | 26D呼叫指挥部 |
[33:28] | 30 seconds out from the suspect’s van. | 还有30秒到达嫌疑人货车 |
[33:30] | Roger that, 26-David. | 收到 26D |
[33:31] | Going in on silent approach. | 无声接近目标 |
[33:33] | Look, we need to hit Lek by surprise | 我们必须出其不意地袭击莱克 |
[33:35] | so he doesn’t have a chance to hurt the girl. | 让他没机会伤害那女孩 |
[33:36] | Yeah, if he hasn’t already. | 如果他还没对她下手的话 |
[33:38] | How are things looking on the Thai side? | 泰国那边情况怎么样 |
[33:39] | Forget that. It’s up to us now. | 别想那边了 现在得看我们的了 |
[33:42] | Working together as a unit. | 团结协作 |
[33:50] | How much longer can you stall the boat? | 你还能让船拖延多久 |
[33:52] | I can’t. It’ll be here any minute. | 一点都拖不了了 它随时就到 |
[33:55] | The boat better be coming! | 那船最好快点到 |
[33:56] | Hondo. There it is. | 洪都 船来了 |
[34:02] | Eyes on the van. | 看到货车 |
[34:12] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[34:17] | He must’ve brought her inside. Go. Go. | 他肯定把她带进去了 上 上 |
[34:27] | Stevens. | 史蒂文斯 |
[34:31] | – Two, two, two! Two, two! | -两人跟上 跟上 -跟上 跟上 |
[34:53] | Eyes on the suspect. Southeast corner. | 看到嫌疑人 东南角 |
[35:06] | Down. | 嫌犯倒地 |
[35:08] | Not another move, nibblenuts. | 不许动 小老鼠 |
[35:09] | Okay, 22-David to Command. Suspect in custody. | 好的 22D呼叫指挥部 嫌疑人已被捕 |
[35:12] | No sign of the girl yet. | 还未看到女孩 |
[35:16] | Locked. | 锁住了 |
[35:17] | We’re hearing a rustling coming from behind a door. | 我们在一道门后听到了声响 |
[35:23] | We found Nikki. Hey, it’s okay. | 我们找到了尼基 没事了 |
[35:27] | You’re all right. You’re all right. | 你安全了 你安全了 |
[35:29] | She’s alive. We got her. | 她还活着 我们找到她了 |
[35:30] | Okay, 22-David to Command. | 好 22D呼叫指挥部 |
[35:32] | Female victim is safe. | 女性受害人已经安全 |
[35:33] | Repeat. Tell Hondo that the commander’s daughter is safe. | 重复一边 告诉洪都 指挥官女儿已经安全 |
[35:37] | Hondo to Bangkok Command. | 洪都报告曼谷指挥中心 |
[35:38] | Kill the boat. I repeat. Kill the boat. | 截停船只 重复一遍 截停船只 |
[35:40] | Have them bring it right here! Don’t try anything! | 让船直接过来 不要耍花样 |
[35:48] | What’s going on? I’m warning you! | 怎么回事 我警告你们 |
[35:51] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你们 |
[35:53] | Kill the girl now! | 杀了那女孩 |
[35:55] | Sorry, this is the LAPD. | 抱歉 这里是洛城警局 |
[35:56] | We don’t do that sort of thing. | 我们不干这种事 |
[36:02] | Looks like you’re out of cards now, Zaw Min! | 看起来你没牌可打了 佐敏 |
[36:04] | Bring the boat back here, or the kid dies! | 把船开回来 不然这孩子就得去死 |
[36:07] | Take it easy! | 慢着 |
[36:08] | Nobody else needs to die! | 谁都不用去死 |
[36:10] | I give all the kids a choice, you know, | 在我收留这些孩子的时候 |
[36:12] | when I bring them in! | 我给了他们选择 |
[36:13] | Either they work, or they die! | 干活 或者去死 |
[36:15] | My nephew never had to make that choice! | 我侄子不用做这样的选择 |
[36:17] | He was my blood! | 他曾经是我家人 |
[36:19] | He still is! | 他现在还是 |
[36:20] | No, he’s not anymore! | 不 他现在不是了 |
[36:22] | He betrayed me! | 他背叛了我 |
[36:23] | So I guess he did make a choice after all! | 所以我想他还是做出了选择 |
[36:26] | Come on, man, let the kid go! | 冷静点 放了那孩子 |
[36:28] | He deserves a chance! | 给他个机会 |
[36:30] | Why do you even care? | 关你什么事 |
[36:31] | No one give a damn about poor Burmese stray! | 没人在乎背井离乡的缅甸穷人 |
[36:34] | You are not even from here! | 你根本就不是这里的人 |
[36:36] | – You should be long gone by now! – You’re right. | -你早就该离开这了 -你说得对 |
[36:38] | But I made a promise to that kid, and I intend to keep it! | 但我给了那孩子一个承诺 我要信守承诺 |
[36:41] | Thet, be brave. | 德 勇敢点 |
[36:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:52] | Move in, move in! | 前进 上 |
[36:56] | Thet. Thet, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 德 德 没事 没事了 |
[36:58] | You did good. You’re safe now. | 你做得对 你安全了 |
[37:01] | You and your brother, okay? | 你和你的弟弟都安全了 |
[37:02] | No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没人会伤害你们 |
[37:22] | Powell. | 鲍威尔 |
[37:24] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[37:25] | It was good work today, | 今天干得很漂亮 |
[37:26] | thinking Lek was up to something, | 你洞察到了莱克接下来会有所行动 |
[37:27] | that another shoe might drop. | 看穿了他们的小九九 |
[37:30] | A good hunch goes a long way. | 准确的预感代表着背后的很多努力 |
[37:32] | And just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[37:33] | I don’t hand out compliments that easily. | 我可不轻易表扬谁 |
[37:35] | Never have. | 从来都不会 |
[37:37] | Appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[37:39] | Truth be told, part of me still feels like | 说实话 我还是有点觉得 |
[37:41] | I’ve got big shoes to fill. | 自己还有很多要继续努力 |
[37:42] | You do, but the reason we chose you | 确实是 但我们选择 |
[37:44] | is because you’re unique. | 是因为你是独一无二的 |
[37:46] | No one thinks you’re anyone’s replacement. | 没人认为你是任何人的替代品 |
[37:48] | – I just want to do right by you guys… – Yeah. | -我只是为你们做点好事 -嗯 |
[37:50] | …and anyone else who came before me. | 包括在我之前的所有人 |
[37:53] | Now, look, you just… | 你只是… |
[37:55] | make sure you keep on the right side of the line. | 一定要站在道德界限的正面 |
[37:57] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[37:59] | I know Street covered for you today, | 我知道斯特里特今天帮你掩饰了 |
[38:02] | and we got the W. | 我们也抓到了坏人 |
[38:04] | But you keep playing it fast and loose, | 但要是你一直这么散漫下去 |
[38:06] | and that winning streak’s gonna dry up… | 你的连胜很快就会终结 |
[38:09] | …like that. | 就像这样 |
[38:12] | I think the words you’re looking for are, | 我觉得你的回答应该是 |
[38:14] | “It won’t happen again, Commander.” | “不会再有下次了 指挥官” |
[38:17] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[38:20] | Close enough. | 猜得差不多 |
[38:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:29] | Joe. | 乔 |
[38:31] | Well, that looks like one hell of a recovery. | 看来你得花些时间康复了 |
[38:33] | Well, I’m ex-SAS. I’m tough as nails. | 我以前可是英国特别空勤团的 铁打如钢 |
[38:36] | I would be on my feet, | 我可以自己走的 |
[38:37] | but May said, I come in the wheelchair, | 但梅说 我要么坐轮椅来 |
[38:39] | or I don’t come at all. | 要么就别来 |
[38:42] | Seriously, though, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 说真的 要不是你 今天我就不会在这了 |
[38:46] | Thank you, mate. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[38:46] | Nah. Come on, man. You’d have done the same thing for me | 别这么说 如果换做是你 |
[38:49] | if the situation was reversed. | 你也会这么做的 |
[38:51] | Let’s hope it never is. | 但愿那永远也不会发生 |
[38:52] | Waiting on news of you two was hell. | 等待你们俩的消息真是让人如坐针毡 |
[38:55] | May is the only reason I didn’t lose my mind. | 因为梅 我才没失去理智 |
[38:58] | You did more for me than I did for you. | 你为我所做的比我为你做的多 |
[38:59] | Just lucky we had each other, then, I guess. | 幸运的是我们有彼此 |
[39:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
[39:03] | Did Thet and Win make it off all right? | 德和温顺利离开了吗 |
[39:04] | Yes, they’re with their mother, finally headed home, | 嗯 和他们母亲一起 终于回家了 |
[39:07] | although Thet couldn’t stop talking | 虽然德一直追问 |
[39:09] | – about some trip to Los Angeles? – Yeah. | -洛杉矶之旅 -嗯 |
[39:11] | I told him I’d fly him and his family | 我和他说明年我会让他和他家人 |
[39:12] | out to Los Angeles next year, take him to a Laker game. | 飞来洛杉矶 带他去看湖人队比赛 |
[39:15] | Looks like he’s gonna hold me to it. | 看来他要我兑现了 |
[39:19] | Hey, Chintana told me that | 津达那和我说 |
[39:21] | you spoke to Commander Niran on her behalf. | 你在尼兰指挥官那为她说了话 |
[39:23] | She wanted me to say thank you. | 她要我替她感谢你 |
[39:25] | Tell her she’s very welcome. | 转告她不客气 |
[39:27] | I’m not sure how much weight my recommendation will carry, | 我不知道我的建议有多大分量 |
[39:29] | but I can tell you this. | 但我可以告诉你们 |
[39:30] | In the brief time I worked with her, | 虽然我与她共事时间不长 |
[39:33] | she deserves a shot at making detective. | 但我觉得她能胜任警探 |
[39:35] | Well, she said that, the commander | 她说过指挥官 |
[39:36] | had already recommended her to the chief, so, thanks to you, | 已经把她推荐给局长了 多亏了你 |
[39:40] | I think she’ll get her chance after all. | 我想她还是会有机会的 |
[39:42] | That’s great to hear. | 很高兴听到这话 |
[39:44] | And the chief won’t regret it. | 局长不会后悔的 |
[39:45] | She has got a lot of potential. | 她很有潜力 |
[39:47] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[39:49] | Somchai? | 颂猜 |
[39:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:51] | This is definitely not what I expected | 希克斯指挥官建议我们小队来场例行训练时 |
[39:52] | when Commander Hicks suggested a training exercise for our teams. | 我绝没想到会闹出这么多事来 |
[39:55] | I appreciate everything you did to get us all back in one piece. | 很感激你所做的一切 让我们能平安回家 |
[39:57] | – Thank you. – It’s our pleasure. | -谢谢你 -这是我们的荣幸 |
[39:59] | And I hope that, regardless of what happened, | 我希望 不管以后发生什么 |
[40:01] | you’ll still come back one day. | 你们还会再回来这里 |
[40:02] | I hope so, too, but next time, | 我也希望如此 但是下次 |
[40:04] | I’m not bringing any business from back home. | 我不会再把老家的事带过来了 |
[40:06] | He needs to work on staying out of trouble when he travels. | 他需要好好学习怎么在旅游的时候远离麻烦 |
[40:10] | Hey, we learned a lot from Thai SWAT, | 我们从泰国特警队身上学到了很多 |
[40:13] | things that we’ll bring back with us, | 这些我们会铭记于心 |
[40:14] | that’ll make us better. | 会让我们变得更好 |
[40:15] | Well, you may have given us a chance to show off a little bit, | 也许你给了我们一次炫耀的机会 |
[40:18] | but I learned that LAPD SWAT is one of the best, | 但我知道洛城警局特警队是最优秀的 |
[40:21] | not because of all your gak and training | 不是因为你们的”家伙”或是训练 |
[40:23] | but because you guys treat each other like family. | 而是因为你们将彼此视为家人 |
[40:27] | And now you’re part of that family, too. | 现在你也是这个家的一分子了 |
[40:28] | Yeah, the rest of the team back in L.A. | 我们在洛杉矶的其他队友 |
[40:30] | can’t wait to meet you. | 等不及想认识你了 |
[40:31] | I might even line us up a special food tour for when you visit. | 你来的时候 我可以给你安排一场特别的美食之旅 |
[40:33] | You can try my mom’s dandan noodles. | 你可以尝尝我妈的担担面 |
[40:35] | – What do you say? – Okay, brother. | -怎么样 -好啊 兄弟 |
[40:36] | – Bring it on. – All right, all right. | -尽管来 -好好 |
[40:44] | And I say, here’s to another mission completed. | 来 敬再一次顺利完成任务 |