时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Nobody moves, nobody dies! | 想活命就都别动 |
[00:30] | Lock ’em in the conference room. | 把他们锁进会议室 |
[00:32] | Take their phones. | 把手机都收了 |
[00:41] | Hey, phone in the bag now. | 把手机放进去 |
[00:45] | Should be over here somewhere. | 应该就在这附近 |
[00:47] | This wall. | 这面墙 |
[00:49] | Help me move these. | 帮我把这个挪走 |
[00:55] | Just like you said. | 跟你说的一样 |
[01:01] | Prep the exit, then make the call. | 去出口那边做好准备 然后打电话 |
[01:09] | Appreciate you lugging all this stuff. | 谢谢你帮我搬东西 |
[01:11] | I’ll be honest, when I volunteered, | 老实说 我主动要求帮忙的时候 |
[01:13] | I didn’t think your church was gonna | 没想到你们教堂 |
[01:15] | wrangle up this many donations. | 能收到这么多捐赠 |
[01:17] | What’s in here, bricks? | 都是什么啊 砖头吗 |
[01:18] | They got landline telephones, laptops… | 座机 笔记本电脑什么的 |
[01:21] | Nichelle’s COPE program needs the resources | 尼歇尔的项目需要这些东西 |
[01:22] | and people are stepping up. | 大家正在帮忙筹备 |
[01:24] | I guess nobody wanted to part with | 就没有人愿意捐一些 |
[01:25] | iPads or anything lighter? | 像平板一样轻一点的东西吗 |
[01:27] | Look at it this way, you get to skip the gym. | 你要这么想 就当是在健身房锻炼了 |
[01:29] | It’s leg day. I love leg day. | 今天是练腿的日子 我喜欢练腿 |
[01:31] | Hey, guys, thank you both for bringing this by. | 谢谢你们今天来帮忙 |
[01:34] | Oh, yeah, yeah. No sweat. | 没事没事 小菜一碟 |
[01:35] | So, Annie tells me you have some news? | 安妮说你有事情要告诉我 |
[01:38] | Oh, I knew you two couldn’t wait till the baby is born. | 我就知道你们俩等不到孩子出生 |
[01:41] | We wanted to, but we’re just too excited. | 我们本来想等的 但是我们太兴奋了 |
[01:43] | And I have online shopping carts ready to go. | 而且我的购物车都准备好了 |
[01:45] | I need to know which one to pull the trigger on. | 我需要知道该买哪些东西 |
[01:47] | So, the baby’s gender is in there? | 所以这里面写了宝宝的性别吗 |
[01:49] | And I haven’t opened it. | 我还没打开呢 |
[01:50] | Annie agreed to bake us a cake | 安妮答应帮我们做个蛋糕 |
[01:52] | for a little gender reveal party this weekend, | 周末帮我们举办一个小型的宝宝性别公开派对 |
[01:54] | so she is the only one allowed to know. | 所以只有她一个人能知道 |
[01:57] | Okay, well, normally Annie and I don’t keep secrets | 其实安妮和我之间 |
[01:59] | from each other, | 没有秘密 |
[02:01] | but in this case I’ll let it slide. | 但是这一次我就原谅她了 |
[02:02] | Do not let this out of your sight. | 别让这封信离开你的视线 |
[02:04] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[02:08] | We got to get to Pacoima. | 我们要赶去派柯玛了 |
[02:10] | – Thanks. Be safe, guys. – Okay. | -谢谢 注意安全 -好的 |
[02:28] | All right. Listen up. 911 call came from inside. | 好了 听我说 里面有人报了警 |
[02:30] | Caller said four gunmen busted in, rounded everybody up, | 报警人说有四名劫匪 把大家包围起来了 |
[02:32] | and then put a bullet in a manager who resisted. | 还开枪打伤了一位试图抵抗的经理 |
[02:34] | If he’s still alive, we got to get him medical attention ASAP, | 如果他还活着 我们要立刻送他去救治 |
[02:37] | so let’s get in and get him out. | 我们赶快进去把他救出来 |
[02:39] | How many potential hostages? | 有几名人质 |
[02:40] | Luckily, most of the employees are working remote. | 幸运的是 大部分员工都在远程办公 |
[02:42] | Only five clocked in this morning, plus the manager. | 今早只来了五个人 再加一位经理 |
[02:44] | Caller said they were being corralled | 报警人在挂断电话之前说 |
[02:45] | – before the call was dropped. – Any sign of the shooters? | -他们都被关起来了 -看到枪手了吗 |
[02:47] | Patrol got here fast, set up a wide perimeter. | 巡警很快到达 周边都拉上了警戒线 |
[02:49] | Never saw the shooters exit, | 没看到枪手离开 |
[02:50] | so we have to assume they’re still inside. | 所以我们必须假设他们还在里面 |
[02:52] | Luca and I’ll take the three side. | 我和卢卡从南方进入 |
[02:53] | Deacon, you grab Tan and Street, enter the two side. | 迪肯 你带着谭和斯特里从左侧进入 |
[02:56] | Let’s secure the hostages and get that wounded man out. | 确保人质的安全 把伤者带出来 |
[03:03] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好了 开始行动 |
[03:21] | Tan. | 谭 |
[03:24] | 30-David. Set at the entry point, on the two side. | 30D 左侧入口已准备就绪 |
[03:26] | Checking the IR now. | 正在检查红外线影像 |
[03:28] | I got six bodies on IR, huddled together. | 我看到了六名人质 都挤在一起 |
[03:30] | That’s got to be the employees. | 一定是工作人员 |
[03:31] | No visual on any gunmen. | 没看到任何枪手 |
[03:33] | Hondo, we’ve located the employees. | 洪都 我们找到工作人员的位置了 |
[03:35] | No sign of the suspects. | 没有看到嫌疑人的踪迹 |
[03:37] | Copy that, Deac. | 收到 迪肯 |
[03:41] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[03:42] | No sign of suspects on our end either. | 我们这边也没有看到嫌疑人 |
[03:44] | Prepare to make entry. | 准备进入 |
[03:46] | All right, we do this quick and quiet | 我们尽快低调进入 |
[03:48] | in three, two, one. Go. | 三 二 一 走 |
[04:10] | Not exactly sophisticated. | 感觉不太专业 |
[04:12] | Tan. | 谭 |
[04:16] | No change. | 没动静 |
[04:17] | Looks like we’re good. | 看来可以行动 |
[04:18] | 30-David. We are just outside the conference room. | 30D 我们到了会议室外面 |
[04:20] | Still no sign of any shooters. | 没有看到任何枪手 |
[04:23] | Copy that, Deac. We’re clear here, too. | 收到 迪肯 我们这边也没有 |
[04:26] | Make entry. | 马上进入 |
[04:27] | Get that wounded man out. | 把伤员带出来 |
[04:33] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[04:34] | You’re okay. We’re here to get you out. | 你们没事了 我们带你们出去 |
[04:36] | Where’s the wounded? Who got shot? | 伤员呢 谁中枪了 |
[04:38] | What are you talking about? Nobody was shot. | 你在说什么 没有人受伤 |
[04:40] | Is this everyone working today? | 今天上班的人都在这了吗 |
[04:41] | Yes, just the six of us. | 对 只有我们六个 |
[04:43] | Which one of you called 911? | 谁报的警 |
[04:44] | None of us. | 没有人报警 |
[04:46] | I think I heard one of them make the call. | 我觉得我听到劫匪里有人报警 |
[04:48] | Something’s not right. | 事情不太对 |
[04:50] | Hondo, we’ve secured the employees. | 洪都 我们救到了员工 |
[04:53] | No one’s been shot. | 没有人中枪 |
[04:54] | And whoever called 911– it wasn’t one of them. | 不是员工打的报警电话 |
[04:56] | So, what the hell’s going on? | 那到底是什么情况 |
[04:58] | – This is all a distraction. – Yeah, but for what? | -这都是声东击西的手段 -可为了什么呢 |
[05:01] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[05:06] | Luca, check it out. | 卢卡 看这个 |
[05:08] | This wasn’t on the floor plan. | 这不在户型图上 |
[05:11] | 20-David, we got a hidden door to an old hallway. | 20D 发现一个暗门 通向个老的过道 |
[05:13] | Our shooters might have ghosted. We are pursuing. | 枪手们可能从这跑了 我们要进行追踪 |
[05:15] | Luca, flashbang. | 卢卡 闪光弹 |
[05:18] | Go. | 上 |
[05:26] | Yo, Hondo, check this out. Coveralls. Four sets. | 洪都 看这个 连体服 四套 |
[05:29] | They changed their clothes… | 他们换了装… |
[05:31] | They’re running. Luca, let’s go. | 他们跑了 卢卡 我们走 |
[05:35] | – Where’s Betty? – She’s gone. | -贝蒂呢 -车不见了 |
[05:37] | No, that’s impossible. | 这不可能啊 |
[05:39] | Betty’s tracker. | 贝蒂的定位器 |
[05:41] | They must’ve ripped it out of her. | 一定是他们把定位器拆掉了 |
[05:45] | 20-David to Command. The armored vehicle is gone. | 20D呼叫指挥部 装甲车不见了 |
[05:47] | I repeat, Betty is gone. We lost her. | 重复一遍 贝蒂不见了 车丢了 |
[05:51] | This was all just a setup to get us inside | 这全都是骗我们进去的圈套 |
[05:53] | – so they could take her. – What the hell for? | -好让他们把车抢走 -为了什么呢 |
[05:55] | Hell if I know. | 我哪里知道 |
[05:57] | But I got a bad feeling we’re about to find out. | 但我有种不祥的预感 我们很快就会知道了 |
[06:38] | I’ve got a call with the brass in five minutes, | 我五分钟后要和高层通话 |
[06:40] | so does somebody want to explain to me | 有谁来给我解释一下我们怎么会在 |
[06:42] | how the hell we lost a ten-ton ARV in broad daylight? | 光天化日之下把十吨的装甲救援车给弄丢了 |
[06:44] | This is my fault, Commander. | 指挥官 是我的错 |
[06:46] | Just a second, Luca, hold on. | 等一下 卢卡 等等 |
[06:47] | We’re still working on it, sir. | 我们还在搞清楚呢 长官 |
[06:49] | Patrol witnessed the four suspects | 巡警看到四名嫌犯 |
[06:50] | emerge from the building shortly after we entered, | 在我们进入大楼不久从里面出来 |
[06:52] | but they were wearing SWAT uniforms. | 但他们穿着特警队的制服 |
[06:54] | Patrol mistook them for us. | 巡警把他们当成了我们 |
[06:55] | It wasn’t until me and Hondo came out | 直到我和洪都出来 |
[06:57] | that they realized something was up. | 他们才意识到出问题了 |
[06:58] | By then, Black Betty was gone. | 而那时黑贝蒂已经不见了 |
[06:59] | What about her tracker? | 定位器呢 |
[07:00] | They ripped it out of her freaking dash. | 他们把定位器从仪表盘上扯掉了 |
[07:01] | Look, it’s not hard to find if you know | 如果知道要找什么的话 |
[07:03] | what you’re looking for. It would take seconds. | 就不难找到 分分钟的事 |
[07:04] | Don’t tell me you left the keys in it. | 别跟我说你把钥匙留车上了 |
[07:06] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[07:06] | Betty was buttoned up. I still got the key right here. | 贝蒂锁得好好的 钥匙还在我这呢 |
[07:08] | They must’ve had their own key. | 他们一定有自己的钥匙 |
[07:10] | It’s easy enough to clone | 如果能接近原配钥匙 |
[07:11] | if you can get close to the original. | 克隆一把不是难事 |
[07:12] | So, just how and when could they have done that? | 那他们是什么时候 如何做的呢 |
[07:13] | We don’t know that, sir. | 这点我们不清楚 长官 |
[07:15] | Tan and Street are gonna pore through the archives | 谭和斯特里特会把贝蒂行车记录仪的视频存档 |
[07:17] | of Betty’s dashcam footage. | 仔细过一遍 |
[07:18] | If someone ripped our key, | 如果有人复制了我们的钥匙 |
[07:20] | maybe they got caught in the act. | 也许过程被录下来了 |
[07:21] | So there’s a team of SWAT imposters out there | 有一帮伪装成特警队的人 |
[07:23] | with Black Betty, | 开着黑贝蒂 |
[07:24] | with her entire arsenal at their disposal. | 车上所有的武器都能随意使用 |
[07:26] | So whatever they’re planning to do with her, | 无论他们想开着车去干什么 |
[07:28] | it’s gonna be damn near impossible to stop ’em. | 几乎都无法阻止他们 |
[07:31] | And if there’s a single loss of life as a result… | 如果最后因此有人员伤亡… |
[07:36] | I’m the driver. Betty’s my girl. | 我是司机 贝蒂是我的宝贝 |
[07:37] | If anyone gets hurt, that’s on me. | 如果有伤亡 责任在我 |
[07:39] | No, it’s on all of us to find Betty | 不 找到贝蒂 |
[07:41] | and to stop this crew before anything like that can happen. | 在出事之前阻止这个团伙是我们所有人的责任 |
[07:50] | Luca’s really taking this hard. | 卢卡对这件事特别自责 |
[07:51] | You surprised? | 奇怪吗 |
[07:52] | When he was in Germany and I was driving Betty, | 他在德国时 贝蒂是我开的 |
[07:54] | he called every day to check in. | 他每天都打电话来问情况 |
[07:56] | At first I thought he was making sure | 开始我以为他是想确定 |
[07:57] | I was doing all right, but then eventually I realized | 我干得都还好 最后我才意识到 |
[07:59] | he was more worried about Betty. | 贝蒂才是他更担心的 |
[08:02] | Losing her has got to be killing him. | 把车弄丢了还不得要了他的命 |
[08:03] | Well, Luca didn’t lose Black Betty. | 贝蒂不是卢卡弄丢的 |
[08:05] | She was taken from all of us. | 车是被人从我们大家手里抢走的 |
[08:06] | Yeah, try telling him that. | 没错 你去跟他说啊 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:11] | I think I might have something. | 我可能有线索了 |
[08:14] | Remember like two weeks ago | 记得大约两周前 |
[08:15] | we had that false alarm call in Los Feliz? | 我们收到个卢斯费利斯的报假警的吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah. Caller said all the right words | 对 报警人提供了所有正确的信息 |
[08:19] | to get the SWAT response, | 得以让特警队响应 |
[08:20] | but when we got there, nothing. | 可等我们到那 什么都没有 |
[08:21] | Just like the call this morning. | 就像今天早上的报警一样 |
[08:24] | There’s Luca. We’re Code 4. | 那是卢卡 我们解除了警报 |
[08:26] | Yeah, look behind them. Dude in the hoodie. | 看他们身后 穿帽衫的家伙 |
[08:30] | What’s he holding? | 他手里拿的什么 |
[08:31] | Some sort of capture device. | 某种捕捉设备 |
[08:32] | He’s cloning the key right behind Luca’s back. | 他就站在卢卡的身后克隆钥匙呢 |
[08:34] | Man, this is gonna tip Luca over. | 这会把卢卡气晕的 |
[08:37] | Not if we find Black Betty. | 如果我们把黑贝蒂找回来就没事了 |
[08:39] | This guy was smart enough | 这家伙很聪明 |
[08:39] | to keep his face turned away from the dashcam. | 背对着行车记录仪 |
[08:41] | But that means he’s facing all those houses right there. | 但这意味着他当时正脸朝着那些房子 |
[08:44] | If even one of them has a security camera, | 只要有一家装了监控摄像头 |
[08:46] | they might’ve caught his face. | 就可能有拍到他的脸 |
[08:47] | I’ll get Patrol out there to start canvassing. | 我让巡警到那进行排查 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:52] | – Anything? – Uh… Potential Hail Mary. | -有发现吗 -可能有一线希望 |
[08:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:58] | I left the envelope in Black Betty. | 我把信落在黑贝蒂上了 |
[09:00] | – Nichelle’s envelope? – Yeah. | -尼歇尔的信封 -对 |
[09:01] | I didn’t want to take it with me on a call. | 我其实不想行动的时候带着它的 |
[09:03] | – I just-I figured there’d be nowhere safer. – Oh, damn. | -我只是想不到更安全的地方了 -糟糕 |
[09:06] | – Should we say something? – I’d rather not. | -要跟她说吗 -我不想说 |
[09:07] | I promised Nichelle it would be safe with us. | 我跟尼歇尔保证了会保管好它的 |
[09:10] | Can you call the doctor’s office, | 你能给医生办公室打个电话 |
[09:12] | explain the situation, maybe someone there can help? | 说明一下情况吗 也许有人能帮忙 |
[09:14] | – They’re not gonna tell me. – They might. | -他们不会告诉我的 -可能会的 |
[09:16] | Nichelle had them seal the baby’s gender in an envelope. | 尼歇尔让他们把胎儿的性别放在信封里 |
[09:18] | They have to know it’s for a gender reveal of some kind. | 他们应该知道这是要办性别揭秘派对 |
[09:21] | Okay, maybe. But then I’d know. | 也许吧 但这样我就提前知道了 |
[09:23] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[09:24] | All that matters | 重点是 |
[09:25] | is that Hondo and Nichelle are surprised. | 让洪都和尼歇尔他们两个觉得惊喜 |
[09:35] | So this is where you’ve been hiding. | 原来你一直在这躲着 |
[09:37] | You got a second? | 你有空吗 我们谈谈 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I got nowhere else to be. | 我也没别的地方可去了 |
[09:40] | Look, if I’m honest, | 老实说 |
[09:42] | with Betty gone, I’m not sure what to do. | 贝蒂丢了之后 我不知道该做什么 |
[09:45] | I know this is eating at you. | 我知道这事让你很苦恼 |
[09:47] | And real talk, there’s nobody I’d rather have | 说真的 除了你我也不想让别人 |
[09:49] | driving Black Betty than you. | 来开黑贝蒂 |
[09:50] | But, Luca, your value to this team | 但卢卡 你对这个队伍来说 |
[09:52] | goes far beyond one skill. | 不仅仅是一个驾驶员 |
[09:54] | I should’ve been prepared for something like this. | 我应该对这种事有所准备的 |
[09:56] | We train for every possible scenario, | 我们为应对各种危机进行训练 |
[09:58] | and sometimes these guys get one step ahead of us. | 有时会有人抢先我们一步 |
[10:01] | So we just need to get back out in front. | 我们只需要总结教训回到前面 |
[10:03] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[10:05] | I need to know you’re focused, Luca. | 我需要你集中精神 卢卡 |
[10:07] | Because when we find these guys, and we will, | 因为我们一定会找到他们 到时候 |
[10:09] | we’re gonna be going up against our own weaponry. | 我们将要面对我们自己的武器 |
[10:11] | That is what I’m focused on, okay? | 这正是我担心的 好吗 |
[10:12] | But I keep thinking, | 但我一直在想 |
[10:13] | what if these guys crash Betty into a car? | 要是这伙人开着贝蒂撞了车 |
[10:16] | Or a freaking farmers market? | 或者撞到农贸市场怎么办 |
[10:19] | Somebody’s gonna lose their badge. | 队里会有人被革职 |
[10:22] | There’s no way I’m letting you guys take the hit. | 我绝对不会让你们来承担这个后果 |
[10:24] | I really appreciate that you’re willing to fall on the sword, | 你自愿担责 这让我很欣慰 |
[10:26] | but I ain’t accepting that, you understand? | 但是我不会接受的 明白吗 |
[10:29] | I am squad leader. The buck stops here. | 我是队长 我责任最大 |
[10:34] | Now, if you have to, take a minute. | 有必要的话 休息一下 |
[10:37] | Then you get your head right. | 回到正常状态 |
[10:40] | I need you sharp when we find | 等我们找到那伙人 你得机警敏捷 |
[10:41] | whoever thinks that they can steal from 20-Squad | 让他们知道从20小队偷东西 |
[10:43] | and not pay a price. | 是要付出代价的 |
[10:48] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[10:53] | – We got this. – Okay. | -我们可以的 -好 |
[10:59] | What’s this about a Hail Mary paying off? | 我们这一线希望有什么收获 |
[11:01] | I had Patrol go door-to-door | 我让巡警对卢卡被复制钥匙的 |
[11:02] | in the neighborhood where Luca’s key got cloned. | 附近房屋进行排查 |
[11:04] | Got lucky on a hit from a Ring camera. Gave us this guy. | 有幸发现一个可视门铃拍到了这个人 |
[11:07] | Bryce McCabe, 32 years old. | 布赖斯·麦卡布 32岁 |
[11:08] | Army washout with a dishonorable discharge. | 从过军 后被开除军籍 |
[11:10] | Same guy we caught on Betty’s dashcam cloning Luca’s key. | 和记录仪上显示复制卢卡钥匙的是一个人 |
[11:15] | Well, he’s no Boy Scout, | 不是什么好人 |
[11:16] | but he’s not exactly a criminal mastermind. | 但也算不上犯罪天才 |
[11:18] | – Is that it? – LKA is an apartment in North Hollywood. | -还有吗 -最近住址在北好莱坞一栋公寓 |
[11:21] | I talked to the landlord. | 我和房东谈过了 |
[11:22] | Said McCabe hasn’t been around for days. | 他说麦卡布已经消失好几天了 |
[11:24] | He’s more than happy to leave the keys for us. | 他很乐意把钥匙给我们 |
[11:25] | – Warrant? – Already in the works. | -搜查令呢 -已经在准备了 |
[11:27] | All right, you two get out a BOLO. | 好的 你们两个去发布协查通告 |
[11:29] | Deacon, grab Hondo and see what you can find | 迪肯 叫上洪都去麦卡布的公寓 |
[11:30] | – at McCabe’s apartment. – I’m on it. | -看看能找到什么 -这就去 |
[11:32] | Hey, we rolling out? | 我们现在出动吗 |
[11:33] | Uh, just me and Hondo. | 只有我和洪都去 |
[11:34] | Might have a lead on the crew from this morning. | 可能有今早那伙人的线索了 |
[11:36] | All right, let me go, too, if it has to do with Betty. | 如果是和贝蒂有关 让我一起行动吧 |
[11:37] | No, Hondo and Deacon can handle it. | 不用 洪都和迪肯就能搞定 |
[11:39] | I still need an itemized list from everything that was | 我需要你写一份详细的清单 |
[11:41] | in that AV’s cargo this morning. | 列明今早那辆装甲车里的所有武器 |
[11:43] | And if any of it’s used in a crime… | 要是里面任何一样被用来犯罪.. |
[11:45] | …It’s gonna be evidence. | …它就会成为证据 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:48] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[11:57] | Bryce McCabe. | 布赖斯·麦卡布 |
[11:59] | LAPD with a warrant. Open up. | 洛杉矶警察局 我们有搜查令 开门 |
[12:03] | Hey, McCabe. It’s your last chance. | 麦卡布 这是你最后的机会 |
[12:05] | We’re coming in. | 我们进来了 |
[12:14] | Closet only. Clear. | 只有个衣柜 安全 |
[12:17] | Give me two. | 跟上 |
[12:19] | Right side clear. | 右侧安全 |
[12:21] | Bathroom clear. | 卫生间安全 |
[12:22] | Clear. | 全部安全 |
[12:24] | There’s three bedrolls. Looks like McCabe was hosting. | 这有三床铺盖 有人在他这留宿了 |
[12:27] | That’s McCabe plus three. | 那就是麦卡布再加另外三个人 |
[12:29] | There’s our crew from this morning. | 就是今天早上耍我们的那群人 |
[12:30] | Yeah, speaking of… some blueprints | 是的 这还有些草图 |
[12:32] | from the office building and some others. | 一些办公建筑和其他楼宇的草图 |
[12:33] | I don’t know what they are. | 不清楚它们画的是哪里 |
[12:35] | I’ll send these to Tan, | 我把这些发给谭 |
[12:36] | see if he can make something of it. | 看他能不能找到线索 |
[12:41] | Deacon… | 迪肯小心… |
[12:42] | Hey! This is Sergeant– Flashbang! Cover, cover! | 别动 我们是警司 闪光弹 快掩护 |
[12:47] | Federal agents! | 我是联邦探员 |
[12:48] | Just say “Federal agents”? | 说的是联邦探员吗 |
[12:49] | I don’t know, I couldn’t make it out. | 不清楚 不知道是什么情况 |
[12:51] | This is LAPD SWAT! Drop your weapons! | 我们是洛城警局特警 快放下武器 |
[12:54] | Nice try, McCabe! | 挺会演啊 麦卡布 |
[12:55] | Drop your weapons and come out with your hands up! | 快放下武器 双手举高出来 |
[12:57] | – Yo, hold up. Identify yourselves! – FBI! | -等一下 报一下身份 -联邦调查局 |
[13:00] | – Come out now! – What are the Feds doing here? | -快出来 -他们来这干什么 |
[13:02] | This is Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, LAPD SWAT! | 我是丹尼尔·哈里森警司 洛城警局特警 |
[13:07] | Hondo? Is that you? | 洪都 是你吗 |
[13:11] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[13:12] | Don’ t you recognize my voice? | 你听不出我的声音吗 |
[13:14] | It’s kind of hard with my ears ringing. | 我耳鸣 听不出来 |
[13:16] | It’s your favorite Internet model. | 我是你最喜欢的网络模特 |
[13:23] | Vasquez? | 是瓦斯奎兹吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:28] | – Deacon, we’re good. – Code 4. | -迪肯 我们安全 -无需支援 |
[13:31] | Long time no see, Hondo. | 好久不见啊 洪都 |
[13:34] | And you ain’t lying. | 是啊 好久不见 |
[13:35] | Deacon, you remember Jackie Vasquez, don’t you? | 迪肯 还记得杰基·瓦斯奎兹吧 |
[13:38] | We worked patrol together almost a million years ago. | 我们老早之前一起巡过逻 |
[13:39] | Of course, it’s nice to see you again. | 当然 很高兴再见到你 |
[13:41] | – Good to see you. – But, wait, hold on. Internet model? | -我也是 -等等 网络模特是什么意思 |
[13:43] | LAPD put her diverse, female face on their website | 警局把她具有政治多样化的女性肖像放在了官网上 |
[13:46] | to drive recruiting. | 吸引大家来报名招考 |
[13:47] | Wasn’t enough to keep me around, though. | 但警局还是留不下我 |
[13:50] | Thanks, Ignacio. | 帮我拿一下 伊格纳西奥 |
[13:51] | – You got it. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[13:53] | Sorry about the rough entry, boys. | 刚才不好意思 |
[13:55] | No harm done. | 无碍 |
[13:56] | So, what gives? | 所以 出什么事了 |
[13:57] | What’s the Bureau’s interest in McCabe? | 调查局怎么盯上了麦卡布 |
[14:00] | You first. | 你们先说 |
[14:02] | Well, McCabe and his crew created | 行 麦卡布和他同伙为了抢我们的装甲车 |
[14:04] | a hostage situation this morning in order to steal our ARV. | 在今早制造了一场人质绑架 |
[14:07] | – I’m sorry, he-he stole the SWAT armored vehicle? – Yeah. | -什么 他偷了特警的装甲车 -没错 |
[14:11] | And everything in it. | 包括车里的装备 |
[14:12] | Any idea what he’d want to use it for? | 你知道他想用车来干什么吗 |
[14:14] | Can’t say, really. | 我真不能说 |
[14:16] | Can’t say, or won’t say? | 不能说还是不想说 |
[14:17] | All right, come on, guys, let’s not play this game. | 好了 各位 别来这老把戏了 |
[14:19] | You know I can’t just read LAPD into a federal investigation. | 你们知道特警和联邦调查局是两回事 |
[14:22] | Come on, Vasquez. So don’t read us. Use us. | 瓦斯奎兹 那就不合作 利用我们 |
[14:25] | Nobody’s better suited to recover that vehicle than my team. | 要说找到车 没人比我们特警更合适 |
[14:29] | Look, why don’t you come back to HQ with us? | 要不跟我们回趟总部吧 |
[14:30] | Put our heads together, share intel. | 集思广益 共享线索 |
[14:32] | – Come back to HQ? – Yeah. | -回总部吗 -是的 |
[14:34] | Commander Hicks still run the place? | 还是希克斯指挥官负责吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, he just wants McCabe in custody | 是的 他想把麦卡布抓捕归案 |
[14:37] | and our vehicle recovered. Same as you. | 这样我们的车就能找到了 咱们目的一致 |
[14:40] | Look, I’ll admit, it’s impressive that you beat us here | 我承认 你们在没有掌握其他消息前 |
[14:42] | without knowing what I know… | 还比我早到 挺了不起的… |
[14:46] | And I did always want to ride with 20-Squad. | 而且我也一直很想和20队共事 |
[14:50] | Looks like today’s your lucky day. | 那你今天可以如愿以偿了 |
[15:01] | Jim Street, Victor Tan, | 这是吉姆·斯特里特和维克托·谭 |
[15:03] | meet Special Agent Jackie Vasquez of the FBI. | 这是联邦调查局特别探员杰基·瓦斯奎兹 |
[15:05] | -Hi. – Nice to meet you. | -您好 -很高兴见到你 |
[15:07] | Former LAPD. | 她还是前洛城警员 |
[15:07] | In fact, she and Hondo rode together in Hollywood Division | 其实 她和洪都在好莱坞分局时 |
[15:10] | back in the day. | 还是同事 |
[15:11] | We’re gonna want to hear some patrol days stories | 等会我们一定要听听 |
[15:12] | about Hondo later. | 洪都当巡警时的事 |
[15:13] | “Later” is right. | 只能等会再聊了 |
[15:14] | For now, let’s focus on McCabe. | 现在 我们先把麦卡布的问题解决一下 |
[15:15] | Turns out he’s been on the FBI’s radar | 早在他偷黑贝蒂之前 |
[15:17] | since long before he stole Black Betty. | 联邦调查局也一直在找他 |
[15:19] | Unofficially, as in “I will deny it if it comes out,” | 据不愿透露姓名人的私下透露 |
[15:22] | McCabe is the key to a RICO investigation | 麦卡布是一项企业理论调查的关键人物 |
[15:24] | I’ve been building over the last two years on the Morelia cartel. | 有关莫雷里亚垄断组织的调查 历时两年 |
[15:27] | My team raided a stash house | 我的团队端了一个藏匿屋 |
[15:28] | and confiscated over $10 million of product | 没收了价值千万美金的产品 |
[15:30] | that McCabe was supposed to be guarding. | 这些产品本该由麦卡布看守 |
[15:32] | McCabe wasn’t there. We haven’t seen him since. | 可麦卡布不在场 在那之后再也没见过 |
[15:34] | Probably hiding from you and the cartel | 如果他把那么贵重的东西都看丢了 |
[15:36] | if he lost ten mil of their product. | 可能会一直躲着联邦局和垄断组织吧 |
[15:38] | They’re gonna want payback. | 他们肯定想要补偿 |
[15:39] | And stealing Black Betty’s got to be part of his plan | 所以 偷窃黑贝蒂成了他的计划之一 |
[15:41] | to get back some of his losses. | 来填补他的大洞 |
[15:42] | And with a fully-stocked armored vehicle, | 有辆全副武装的装甲车 |
[15:44] | he’s got a lot of options. | 他就有了很多选择 |
[15:46] | Yeah, you’ve already got the, uh, | 你已经拿到 |
[15:48] | plans and blueprints from McCabe’s apartment. | 麦卡布公寓的设计图了 |
[15:50] | You able to make anything of them? | 能从中查到什么吗 |
[15:51] | We confirmed that one set | 已经确认有一组 |
[15:52] | is of the office building from this morning. | 是今早的办公大楼 |
[15:55] | Turns out the others are vault designs | 剩余的是太平洋联运银行 |
[15:56] | commissioned by Pacific Access Bank. | 委托的保险库设计 |
[15:58] | Pacific Access has branches all across Los Angeles. | 太平洋联运的分行遍布洛杉矶 |
[16:01] | There’s no way to monitor all of ’em. | 没法监视所有 |
[16:02] | I’ve already got a call in | 我已经给银行 |
[16:03] | to the bank’s corporate security office. | 公司保卫处打了电话 |
[16:05] | Hopefully they can narrow down the location | 希望他们能缩小 |
[16:06] | of this specific vault. | 这个保险库所在位置的范围 |
[16:09] | Agent Vasquez, | 瓦斯奎兹探员 |
[16:10] | can I get a word in private? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[16:20] | What was that look? | 那是什么表情 |
[16:22] | Nah, there’s just a little bit of history | 希克斯和瓦斯奎兹 |
[16:23] | between Hicks and Vasquez. | 打过交道 |
[16:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | Like Hondo, Vasquez was a top patrol cop. | 和洪都一样 瓦斯奎兹也曾是高级巡警 |
[16:29] | Number one at everything. | 样样第一 |
[16:31] | When Hondo applied for SWAT, so did Vasquez, | 他们同时申请进入特警队 |
[16:33] | only her application was denied by the panel. | 但她的申请被评审组驳回 |
[16:35] | Didn’t even get a look. | 看都没看一眼 |
[16:36] | – What’d she do wrong? – Nothing. | -她做错什么了 -她没做错任何事 |
[16:37] | But this was back before there were any female officers on SWAT. | 只是在那时特警队没有任何女警官 |
[16:40] | Before Chris helped break through that glass ceiling, | 在克里斯打破这个瓶颈之前 |
[16:43] | a lot of good officers got turned away. | 很多优秀的警官被拒之门外 |
[16:45] | But what’s this got to do with Hicks? | 但这关希克斯什么事 |
[16:47] | Hicks was on the panel that denied her. | 希克斯是评审组成员之一 |
[16:52] | Hondo was just getting me up to speed, | 洪都刚跟我说了些情况 |
[16:54] | and I know you’re SWAT-rated with the Bureau. | 我知道你是局里的特警级人物 |
[16:56] | And as long as you’re willing to follow Hondo’s lead, | 只要你愿意跟随洪都的领导 |
[16:58] | I see no reason to decline your request to ride along today. | 我看没有理由拒绝你今天的请求 |
[17:02] | – My request, Commander? – Mm. | -我的请求 指挥官 -嗯 |
[17:03] | It was actually Hondo who suggested it. | 这其实是洪都的提议 |
[17:05] | Regardless, it only benefits McCabe | 不重要 如果洛城警局和联调局 |
[17:07] | if the LAPD and FBI get bogged down in a jurisdictional sword fight. | 在管辖权上剑拔弩张 只会让麦卡布渔翁得利 |
[17:11] | Yeah, I agree. A joint task force serves both our interests. | 我同意 双方合作成立专案小组对双方都有利 |
[17:14] | Okay, then. We’re… good. | 好的 那没事了 |
[17:16] | No, we’re not. | 对 没事了 |
[17:18] | Not yet. | 目前看来是的 |
[17:20] | I need to clear the air on something first. | 我得先澄清一件事 |
[17:22] | You know I was on the panel that denied your application to SWAT. | 你知道我是驳回你入队申请的组员之一 |
[17:26] | The vote was two-to-one against you, | 投票结果是二比一反对你 |
[17:27] | and I’m sorry to say I was in the majority. | 很抱歉 我是两个人中的一个 |
[17:31] | Least it wasn’t a clean sweep. | 至少不是一边倒 |
[17:33] | Yeah. Well, given enough time to reflect on it, | 这么久以来 我反思了很多 |
[17:36] | I made the wrong call. | 我当时做了错误的决定 |
[17:38] | A lot’s changed around here since then. | 和那时相比 这里变了很多 |
[17:39] | And, more than that, I hope I have, too. | 更重要的是 我希望我也变了 |
[17:43] | If I had a chance to do it again, | 如果有机会再来一次 |
[17:45] | I’d like to believe I’d do it differently. | 我相信我会做出不同的选择 |
[17:49] | Thank you for saying that, sir. | 谢谢你这么说 先生 |
[17:51] | – Yeah. – If nothing else, | -是的 -至少 |
[17:53] | got me to move on to bigger and better things, right? | 我去了更大更好的平台 对吧 |
[17:57] | Careful. You’re still in my house. | 悠着点 你还在我的地盘 |
[18:06] | – Hello? – Hello, Sergeant Kay? | -你好 -是凯警司吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, this is Sergeant Kay. | 对 我是凯警司 |
[18:11] | Yeah, hi. Thank you for calling me back. | 你好 谢谢回电 |
[18:13] | I’m not sure if my message was clear earlier. | 我不知道之前的短信说明白了没 |
[18:15] | Nichelle Carmichael gave me an envelope earlier today | 今天早些时候 尼歇尔·卡迈克尔与你们会面后 |
[18:19] | after she had an appointment with you guys. | 给了我一个信封 |
[18:21] | The gender, yes. I arranged that. | 孩子的性别 对 是我安排的 |
[18:23] | Oh, good. So you’re the one that gave her the envelope. | 太好了 所以是你给她的信封 |
[18:25] | – That’s right. – Perfect. | -是的 -太好了 |
[18:26] | So you know what I’m talking about. | 所以你知道前因后果 |
[18:27] | Um, the problem is… | 现在有个问题 |
[18:31] | – the envelope disappeared. – Oh, no. | -信封不见了 -不 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Um, and my wife | 没错 而我妻子 |
[18:35] | is in charge of the gender reveal party. | 又要负责性别揭秘派对 |
[18:36] | And without knowing what is inside the envelope, | 如果不知道信封里的内容 |
[18:38] | she doesn’t know what color cake to bake. | 她就不知道烤什么颜色的蛋糕 |
[18:40] | I see. If you promise not to mention my name, | 我明白了 如果您答应不提我的名字 |
[18:42] | I can tell you. | 我可以告诉您 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Yes, yes. | 当然 放心 |
[18:45] | Your secret is completely safe with me. | 我会守口如瓶 |
[18:47] | – And my wife. – Okay… | -还有我的妻子 -那好… |
[18:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:51] | I lost you for a second. | 刚刚没信号 |
[18:54] | – Okay. – It’s a girl. | -好了 -是个女孩 |
[18:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[18:57] | Oh, that’s amazing. | 简直太棒了 |
[18:58] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢您 |
[19:00] | Did she just say “girl”? | 她是不是说女孩 |
[19:02] | I thought I heard her say they’re having a girl. | 我好像听到她说是个女孩 |
[19:03] | Hey, you were not supposed to hear that. | 你不该听到的 |
[19:05] | Hey, Stevens, you didn’t hear anything either, you understand? | 史蒂文斯 你也什么都没听到 明白吗 |
[19:07] | I didn’t hear nothing about a girl. | 我没听到是个女孩 |
[19:11] | Great. Thanks, Street. | 很好 多谢了 斯特里特 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry, man, I-I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. | 抱歉 兄弟 我不是故意偷听 |
[19:15] | What’s the big deal anyway? | 到底有什么大事儿 |
[19:16] | Oh, come on, it’s this place. It’s the hive mind. | 得了吧 一个人知道等于大家都知道了 |
[19:18] | One cop knows something, then they all know it. | 一个警察知道了 等于所有警察都知道了 |
[19:20] | How long do you think it takes | 你觉得这样传来传去 |
[19:21] | before someone goes up to Hondo and just says something? | 传到洪都那儿能花多久 |
[19:23] | News like this is not gonna wait until the weekend. | 这种事周末前就能传遍 |
[19:26] | Okay. So how fast can Annie bake a cake? | 好吧 那安妮做个蛋糕要花多久 |
[19:28] | She’s back in law school. | 她回法学院了 |
[19:28] | She’s in class all day. | 整天都有课 |
[19:30] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该做些什么 |
[19:38] | Hey, Commander. | 指挥官 |
[19:41] | I just heard back from the corporate security office | 我刚收到太平洋接入银行公司 |
[19:42] | for Pacific Access Bank. | 安全办公室的回复 |
[19:44] | The vault plans we found– that particular vault | 我们找到的金库设计图 |
[19:46] | is unique to just three branches. | 只有三个分行有那样的金库 |
[19:47] | Two in San Diego and one here in L.A. | 两个在圣地亚哥 一个就在洛杉矶 |
[19:49] | In Silver Lake. | 银湖 |
[19:50] | That’s got to be McCabe’s target. | 麦卡布的目标肯定是这个 |
[19:52] | 50-Squad’s handling a barricade out in Westchester. | 50小组正在韦斯特切斯特处理路障 |
[19:54] | 20-Squad’s up. | 20D小队待命 |
[19:55] | You tell Hondo and get your asses over there. | 你去告诉洪都准备出发 |
[19:57] | Yes, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[20:15] | This is LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[20:17] | There’s been a bomb threat called into this location! | 我们接到电话报告此处安有炸弹 |
[20:20] | We need everyone to file out in an orderly fashion! | 所有人都有序离开 |
[20:22] | – You the manager? – Yeah. | -你是经理 -对 |
[20:24] | You really think this is real? | 真的有炸弹吗 |
[20:25] | Hopefully not, | 希望没有 |
[20:26] | but we need to clear the building to find out. | 但为了搞清楚我们需要清空整栋楼 |
[20:28] | – Is there a key to the back? – Yeah. | -后门有钥匙吗 -给 |
[20:30] | Thank you. Go keep your people calm | 谢谢 快去安抚下你的职员 |
[20:32] | – and wait till we give you – the all clear. – Okay. | -没问题了我们会通知你 -好 |
[20:33] | Need you to move outside! | 大家都出来 |
[20:37] | Clear the building! Let’s go! | 清空整栋楼 我们走 |
[20:56] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[20:59] | Move away from the vehicle! | 离车远点 |
[21:07] | – Don’t do it, McCabe! – Cover! | -别这么做 麦卡布 -掩护我 |
[21:09] | Cover! | 掩护我 |
[21:13] | – Vasquez, move! Move! – Moving! | -瓦斯奎兹 行动 -行动 |
[21:18] | Get suppressing fire on that hatch! | 集中火力压制那边 |
[21:20] | Tan, Street, | 谭 斯特里特 |
[21:21] | get those people out of here! | 疏散人群 |
[21:22] | – Let’s go! Move! – Let’s move! Let’s move! | -我们走 行动 -行动 行动 |
[21:24] | – Let’s go! Let’s go! – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -快走 快 -快快快 |
[21:26] | – Let’s go! – Move, move, move, move! | -走 -快快快 |
[21:28] | Come on! Go! Go! | 快过去 快点 |
[21:30] | 26-David, civilians are secure! | 26D 平民都已安全 |
[21:32] | These rounds aren’t gonna cut it against Betty’s armor! | 这样下去我们敌不过贝蒂的火力 |
[21:35] | Okay, just keep him busy! I’ll try to flank him, | 行 那就让他抽不开身 我从侧面突击 |
[21:36] | get a better angle! | 换个更好的视角 |
[21:48] | More suspects heading out! | 又有嫌犯从门口出来 |
[21:52] | Deacon, cover fire! | 迪肯 掩护我 |
[21:54] | Vasquez, on me! | 瓦斯奎兹 掩护我 |
[22:03] | Forget him. We’re out of here. Let’s go! | 别管他了 我们走 快走 |
[22:05] | 20-David to Command. One gunman down. | 20D队呼叫指挥官 一名枪手倒地 |
[22:07] | Street, Tan, move in! | 斯特里特 谭 突击 |
[22:11] | They’re gonna break for it. | 他们慌了 |
[22:12] | Luca, be ready to pursue! | 卢卡 追上去 |
[22:15] | Don’t move! Hands behind your back! | 不准动 手放在身后 |
[22:18] | 30-David, | 30D队 |
[22:19] | Betty’s on the move. | 贝蒂逃了 |
[22:24] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[22:26] | Vasquez! | 瓦斯奎兹 |
[22:28] | What are you doing?! Clear out! Move! | 你在干什么 让开 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry, Hondo. | 我很抱歉 洪都 |
[22:31] | Come on! They’re getting away! | 让开 他们要跑了 |
[22:33] | What the hell, Vasquez? | 搞什么 瓦斯奎兹 |
[22:34] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[22:35] | You don’t understand what’s going on. | 你根本不明白现况 |
[22:38] | You let them escape? | 你把他们放走了 |
[22:45] | And to think I apologized to you for making a mistake | 之前因为拒绝了你的特警队申请 |
[22:47] | by dumping your SWAT application. | 我还向你道过歉 |
[22:49] | The only mistake I made was thinking you were fit | 现在看来我唯一犯的错误就是认为你 |
[22:52] | to ride with 20-Squad today. | 有资格今天和20D队一起出任务 |
[22:54] | I don’t know what passes for police work at the FBI, | 我不知道联邦调查局是怎么做的警察工作 |
[22:57] | but that doesn’t fly here. | 但那套在这儿行不通 |
[22:58] | And whatever chaos mcCabe stirs up going forward, | 麦卡布此后的罪行 |
[23:01] | that’s on you. | 都要算在你头上 |
[23:03] | All of it. | 都是你的错 |
[23:04] | Don’t look at me for support. | 别以为我会帮你 |
[23:06] | You put my entire team at risk. | 你让我的全队都处于危险之中 |
[23:07] | You played me, Vasquez. | 你耍我 瓦斯奎兹 |
[23:08] | She played all of us, it seems. | 她给我们所有人都摆了一道 |
[23:10] | I just got off the phone with my counterpart at the FBI. | 我刚和联邦调查局的同事通完电话 |
[23:12] | He told me there’s no RICO case | 他告诉我没有针对 |
[23:14] | being built against the Morelia cartel. | 莫雷里亚贩毒集团的犯罪调查 |
[23:16] | Just what the hell are you and McCabe up to? | 你和麦卡布到底在计划什么 |
[23:18] | Come on, Hondo, man. | 得了吧 洪都 |
[23:19] | It’s not like that. I need you to trust me on this. | 不是那样的 这件事你们一定得信任我 |
[23:21] | Trust just went out the window! | 刚刚我们之间的信任已经荡然无存了 |
[23:22] | No more classified excuses! | 别再用保密作为借口了 |
[23:25] | No more stalling! | 别再拖延时间了 |
[23:27] | You need to come clean, Vasquez, and now. | 现在就给我如实交代 瓦斯奎兹 |
[23:34] | You know the name Gustaf Varner? | 你们知道古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳吗 |
[23:38] | You should. | 你们应该知道 |
[23:40] | He masterminded the Villatoma bombing in Spain three years ago. | 三年前西班牙发生的维拉托马爆炸案 他就是主谋 |
[23:42] | He’s also a suspect in bombings in Greece and Estonia. | 他还是希腊和爱沙尼亚爆炸案的嫌犯 |
[23:45] | Hold up. Islamic State was behind the Villatoma bombing. | 等等 维拉托马爆炸案不是伊斯兰国家策划的吗 |
[23:48] | No. ISIS took credit, | 不是 ISIS宣称这事是他们干的 |
[23:50] | and Interpol didn’t contradict the claim | 国际刑警也没有提出质疑 |
[23:51] | because they royally messed up with Gustaf Varner. | 因为古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳方面他们彻底搞砸了 |
[23:54] | They had a tip that he was gonna detonate the bomb, | 他们收到情报称瓦尔纳会引爆炸弹 |
[23:56] | and they didn’t act. | 而他们没有采取行动 |
[23:57] | What does any of that have to do with today? | 这些东西跟今天的事有任何关系吗 |
[23:59] | Gustaf Varner has been targeting NATO countries, | 古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳针对的是北约联盟国 |
[24:02] | and my belief is that he is here, in L.A., | 我相信他目前正在洛杉矶 |
[24:05] | planning something, | 正在酝酿着什么 |
[24:06] | something disastrous, | 某个灾难性的袭击 |
[24:08] | maybe worse than Villatoma. | 或许比维拉托马爆炸更可怕 |
[24:09] | Your belief? | 你相信 |
[24:10] | As in the FBI doesn’t agree with you? | 也就是说联调局并不认同你 |
[24:13] | I am not running a rogue operation, Commander. | 我不是在搞非法行动 指挥官 |
[24:16] | But my supervisors have competing theories, | 但我的上级们持有的理论与我向左 |
[24:18] | and none will pass my threat assessment up to the SAC. | 没人愿意把我的威胁评估上报给中情局特别行动中心 |
[24:23] | I guess the LAPD isn’t the only agency to undervalue its women. | 我猜洛城警局不是唯一一个轻视女性的机构 |
[24:26] | But I am right. And McCabe is the key. | 但我是正确的 而麦卡布就是关键 |
[24:29] | You don’t know the details of McCabe’s dishonorable discharge. | 你们不知道麦卡布被开除军籍的具体细节 |
[24:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:34] | Army booted him for losing munitions from a base in Germany. | 他因德国的一个基地军火失窃被军方开除 |
[24:37] | Some of those lost munitions | 部分失窃军火 |
[24:38] | were used in the Villatoma bombing. | 在维拉托马爆炸案中被使用 |
[24:40] | – So you’re saying McCabe worked with Varner? – Still does. | -你是说麦卡布和瓦尔纳合作过 -现在仍是 |
[24:43] | My team ran down a list of customers of the bank McCabe just hit. | 我们队查了麦卡布抢劫的那家银行的客户名单 |
[24:46] | A safe-deposit box there belongs to one of Varner’s associates, | 那里有一个保险箱在瓦尔纳的一个同伙名下 |
[24:49] | another bomb builder that ICE busted trying to enter the U.S. | 他是另一名造弹者 六周前因非法入境 |
[24:52] | six weeks ago. | 被移民局逮捕 |
[24:54] | All right, let’s say you’re right | 好吧 假设你是对的 |
[24:56] | and Varner is here in L.A. | 瓦尔纳目前就在洛杉矶 |
[24:58] | We could’ve grabbed McCabe, flipped him, | 我们本可以抓住麦卡布 策反他 |
[24:59] | – and found Varner that way. – No. | -然后找到瓦尔纳 -不可能 |
[25:02] | Varner is way too cautious. | 瓦尔纳极其谨慎 |
[25:04] | He’s-he’s paranoid, even. | 谨慎到几近偏执 |
[25:06] | If we brought McCabe in, Varner would know and he would vanish. | 如果麦卡布被捕 瓦尔纳知道后就会销声匿迹 |
[25:09] | There’d be no sign of him until some… | 渺无音讯 直到某个 |
[25:11] | packed stadium or office building is leveled. | 挤满人的体育场或是写字楼被夷为平地 |
[25:13] | So you let him go. | 所以你放走了他 |
[25:17] | Allowing him to deliver whatever it is Varner wanted from the bank. | 纵容他把瓦尔纳想要的东西从银行送到他手中 |
[25:20] | Which means that we need to stop BS’ing here | 所以我们不能再在这里说废话了 |
[25:22] | and find out where they’re meeting. | 要赶紧去弄清他们会在哪会面 |
[25:23] | And how do you propose we do that? | 那你觉得我们要怎么弄清呢 |
[25:25] | We got one of McCabe’s men in custody. | 我们逮捕了麦卡布的一个手下 |
[25:27] | There’s no “We.” | 不存在什么”我们” |
[25:29] | I’ve got one of McCabe’s men in custody. | 是我逮捕了麦卡布的一个手下 |
[25:31] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[25:35] | Not a chance. | 没门 |
[25:38] | Commander… | 指挥官 |
[25:41] | What’s done is done. | 事已至此 |
[25:42] | And I am not happy about it either. But… | 我对此也非常不满 但是 |
[25:44] | we don’t have her intel. | 我们没有她手里的情报 |
[25:47] | So maybe we should let this play out | 因此我们或许应该静观其变 |
[25:49] | if we want to take down Varner and McCabe | 如果我们想要抓到瓦尔纳和麦卡布 |
[25:51] | and get our ride back. | 找回我们的车的话 |
[25:59] | I’m Commander Hicks. | 我是指挥官希克斯 |
[26:01] | This is Special Agent Vasquez, FBI. | 这位是联调局的特别探员瓦斯奎兹 |
[26:04] | What’s the FBI want with me? | 联调局找我干什么 |
[26:06] | Thanks to your pal McCabe, | 多亏了你的兄弟麦卡布 |
[26:07] | you just landed on our Most Wanted list. | 你登上我们的头号通缉犯名单了 |
[26:10] | The hell for? | 为什么 |
[26:11] | We hit one box. Nothing we took was FDIC-insured, | 我们抢了个保险箱 又不是上了联邦保险的东西 |
[26:13] | so there’s no federal beef. | 所以不关联邦政府的事 |
[26:15] | Look at you, | 看看你 |
[26:16] | another Internet legal genius. | 又是一个网上自学法律小天才 |
[26:18] | Judge is gonna love you. | 法官会很喜欢你的 |
[26:19] | That’s if he ever sees a judge. | 那他也得有机会面对法官 |
[26:21] | More likely, | 更可能发生的是 |
[26:22] | I just Patriot Act his ass to a prison no one even knows exists. | 我依据爱国者法案把他送进某个没人知道的监狱 |
[26:26] | Oh, I-I’m guessing McCabe never bothered to mention | 我猜麦卡布从没提过 |
[26:28] | that you were working for a terrorist? | 你们是在为一个恐怖份子做事 |
[26:30] | Terrorist? | 恐怖份子 |
[26:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:35] | Gustaf Varner. | 古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳 |
[26:36] | He paid your crew to hit that safe-deposit box today. | 他花钱雇了你们团队今天去抢银行的保险箱 |
[26:38] | Stealing contraband and delivering it to a bomb maker– | 盗窃违禁品然后送到一个炸弹制造者的手里 |
[26:42] | hello, federal pen. | “你好 联邦监狱” |
[26:43] | I run scores. That’s it. | 我运了点东西 仅此而已 |
[26:46] | I would never work for a terrorist. | 我决不可能为恐怖分子做事 |
[26:47] | Financials say otherwise. | 你的经济情况可不这么说 |
[26:49] | McCabe has been getting wire transfers | 麦卡布过去六个月一直收到 |
[26:51] | from Varner for the past six months, | 瓦尔纳的转账 |
[26:52] | of which you’ve been getting a cut. | 这钱也有你一份 |
[26:55] | That’s right, Jones. | 没错 琼斯 |
[26:56] | I got a paper trail from Varner to McCabe to you. | 我有钱款从瓦尔纳到麦卡布再到你的转账记录 |
[27:01] | Cue it up. | 提醒他一下 |
[27:04] | 2019年 西班牙 维拉托马 198人伤亡 300人受伤 | |
[27:07] | This is Varner’s handiwork. | 这是瓦尔纳的杰作 |
[27:11] | 2019年 西班牙 维拉托马 198人伤亡 300人受伤 | |
[27:11] | This is what he’s capable of. | 这就是他的能耐 |
[27:13] | It’s what he’s planning to do. | 这就是他的计划 |
[27:14] | Most likely right here, in our city. | 极有可能就在这里 在我们城市 |
[27:18] | 2019年 西班牙 维拉托马 198人伤亡 300人受伤 | |
[27:19] | I read your file, | 我看了你的档案 |
[27:20] | I’ve seen your social media, | 看了你的社交媒体 |
[27:22] | and you got some pretty hard-core views, but… | 你有些挺露骨的观点 但是… |
[27:24] | nothing that doesn’t fall under the banner of patriotism. | 可没有和爱国主义相悖的东西 |
[27:28] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:32] | But this? | 但这个 |
[27:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:35] | You can’t be okay with this. | 你不会认同这个吧 |
[27:43] | Even if I wanted to help, | 即便我想帮忙 |
[27:46] | I’ve only ever dealt with McCabe. | 我只跟麦卡布打过交道 |
[27:48] | I don’t know anything about Varner. | 我压根不了解瓦格纳 |
[27:50] | What was in the box you stole? | 你偷的那个盒子里有什么 |
[27:52] | McCabe never said. | 麦卡布没提过 |
[27:53] | Where were you gonna deliver it after you left the bank? | 离开银行后 你准备把它带去哪 |
[27:56] | I don’t know the location. | 我不知道地址 |
[27:58] | Only that we were supposed to deliver the box | 我只知道需要运送盒子 |
[28:00] | and the armored vehicle somewhere later today. | 之后会有辆武装车等着我们 |
[28:03] | The box and our vehicle. | 盒子和我们的车 |
[28:04] | So, McCabe didn’t ditch it? | 麦卡布没丢掉车吗 |
[28:06] | I mean, that vehicle isn’t subtle. | 毕竟那辆车并不隐蔽 |
[28:08] | How did you manage to duck our BOLO all day? | 你是怎么躲过我们的通缉令的 |
[28:10] | Semitruck. | 半挂牵引车 |
[28:12] | We moved it around in the back of an 18-wheeler. | 我们用一辆18轮卡车牵着它行动 |
[28:16] | So, where exactly do we find this 18-wheeler of yours? | 那我们该在哪里找到这辆18轮卡车 |
[28:26] | Can’t believe Vasquez is still here, | 无法相信瓦斯奎兹居然还在这里 |
[28:28] | that Hicks didn’t toss her out. | 希克斯居然没把她赶出去 |
[28:30] | Betty’d be parked | 如果不是她挡道 |
[28:31] | in the motor pool right now if she hadn’t got in my way. | 贝蒂现在就该在停车场了 |
[28:34] | I wish I could say I had better news for you, but I don’t. | 我希望能有好消息告诉你 但并没有 |
[28:40] | We think the guy McCabe’s working for… | 我们认为麦卡布的老板想要… |
[28:43] | he’s planning to use Black Betty in some kind of bombing attack. | 他计划将黑色贝蒂用于炸弹袭击 |
[28:49] | Look, you all can tell me a hundred times | 听着 你们可以不停地安慰我 |
[28:51] | that Betty being taken wasn’t my fault. | 贝蒂被偷走不是我的错 |
[28:54] | But if something like that happens, | 但如果这样的事真的发生了 |
[28:56] | no way I’ll ever forgive myself. | 我是不可能原谅自己的 |
[29:02] | You know, when I started evaluating SWAT recruits, | 你知道 当我开始评估特警队新兵时 |
[29:06] | I got everyone’s scores on file, | 我拿到了每个人的评分表 |
[29:09] | including my dad and my grandfather’s. | 包括我父亲和我爷爷的 |
[29:12] | I needed to know how I measured up. | 我需要知道我的评价是什么样的 |
[29:15] | There was exactly one metric where I outscored both of them. | 我只有一个指标得分超过了他俩 |
[29:19] | Let me guess– driving proficiency. | 让我猜猜 驾驶技术 |
[29:20] | Which is why I need to be behind the wheel. | 这也正是我需要坐在驾驶座的原因 |
[29:23] | It’s the only way that I know I’m doing right by the Luca name. | 这是唯一一件 我不会辜负家族名声的事情 |
[29:26] | It’s where I belong. | 我的归属 |
[29:28] | – I guess it’s just my thing, you know? I… – Dude. | -我想这就是我的专长 你懂吗 我… -伙计 |
[29:31] | You have taught me so much | 你教会了我很多 |
[29:35] | about how to do this job the right way. | 关于如何胜任这份工作 |
[29:37] | And literally none of it has been about driving. | 但事实上 那些都与驾驶无关 |
[29:40] | Not just how we do this job | 不仅仅是怎样做 |
[29:43] | but why. | 还有为何做 |
[29:45] | You’re the heart of this team, Luca, | 你是队伍的中心 卢卡 |
[29:48] | not its wheelman. | 不仅仅是驾驶员 |
[29:51] | Not just its wheelman. | 不仅仅是它的驾驶员 |
[29:54] | Hey. Air 17’s tracking a semitrailer | 空中17队锁定了一辆半挂牵引车 |
[29:56] | we think is carrying Betty, | 我们认为贝蒂在上面 |
[29:57] | which means McCabe’s on his way to the meet. | 意味着麦卡布也会去碰面 |
[29:58] | – We’re rolling – in five. – Let’s go get her back. | -五分钟内出发 -去把它接回家 |
[30:00] | Way ahead of you. | 还用你说 |
[30:24] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[30:27] | You were not exaggerating. | 你没有吹牛 |
[30:31] | She’ll carry the payload you described. | 你说的东西它能装得了 |
[30:33] | I’d recommend you stay off the roads for a while. | 我建议你暂时不要上路 |
[30:35] | Yeah, I don’t plan on taking it for a joyride. | 是啊 我没打算带它去兜风 |
[30:38] | The police can collect what’s left. | 警察可以捡剩下的东西 |
[30:41] | You have the box? | 你带盒子了吗 |
[30:52] | I assume the cargo is undisturbed. | 货物应该没有受到影响吧 |
[30:59] | Is that what I think it is? | 我没想错吧 |
[31:01] | You had me moving yellowcake uranium, and you didn’t tell me? | 你让我运的是黄饼铀 却不告诉我 |
[31:03] | It’s quite harmless at this stage. | 它在现阶段是无害的 |
[31:05] | It’s only half the cosmic radiation you get | 它现在的辐射量 |
[31:06] | from a commercial flight. | 只有你坐飞机时宇宙辐射的一半 |
[31:08] | Once I complete the milling process | 等我把它研磨好 |
[31:09] | and rig it to my explosives… | 装进我的炸弹内… |
[31:11] | different story. | 就完全不一样了 |
[31:15] | The devastation will be substantial. | 将爆发出巨大的威力 |
[31:17] | Just remember, you said you’d give me warning, | 记住 你说过会提前预警我 |
[31:19] | so me and my guys are not in the area. | 让我和兄弟们避开相应区域 |
[31:20] | I’ll tell you when we’re ready, | 我们准备好了会告诉你的 |
[31:23] | but I would avoid downtown tonight. | 但如果是我 今晚就不会去市中心了 |
[31:26] | Okay, let’s load it up. | 好 咱们装货 |
[31:39] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[31:52] | LAPD! Drop your weapons on the ground now! | 洛城警局 立刻把手中武器扔到地上 |
[32:09] | That’s him! That’s Varner! | 是他 是瓦尔纳 |
[32:11] | 20-David to Command. Gustaf Varner is on-site. | 20D报告指挥部 古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳在现场 |
[32:22] | Move. | 上 |
[32:31] | Drop the gun! You’re not gonna make it! | 放下枪 你来不及开枪的 |
[32:36] | Go around. | 绕过去 |
[32:37] | Get back! | 撤退 |
[32:41] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[32:45] | Cover us! | 掩护我们 |
[32:46] | Move up, move up! | 上 上 |
[33:04] | 22-David, Varner’s going for Betty! | 22D报告 瓦尔纳正走向贝蒂 |
[33:07] | Can’t let him start that engine. | 不能让他发动引擎 |
[33:09] | Don’t move! Hands off the weapon. | 不许动 手从武器上移开 |
[33:11] | On your stomach. | 脸向下趴下 |
[33:17] | Get us out of here. | 带我们走 |
[33:22] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[33:23] | Hands behind your head. | 手抱头 |
[33:24] | Give me your hands. | 把手伸过来 |
[33:25] | 30-David, second suspect in custody. | 30D报告 第二名嫌疑人已被捕 |
[33:31] | 20-Squad, get to cover. | 20队 找好掩护 |
[33:33] | Betty is on the move. | 贝蒂已经开始移动 |
[33:42] | 20-David to Command. Varner is | 20D报告指挥部 瓦尔纳 |
[33:44] | inside Black Betty. | 在黑贝蒂里 |
[33:45] | We’re about to lose control of the perimeter. | 它即将冲破警戒线 |
[33:47] | We need backup to create roadblocks! | 需要支援 设置路障 |
[33:48] | We can’t let Varner get away! | 不能让瓦尔纳逃走 |
[33:49] | Betty will rip right through ’em. | 贝蒂会直接冲过路障的 |
[33:51] | Luca, we got to move! | 卢卡 要走了 |
[33:52] | – Get to cover! – What? | -找好掩护 -什么 |
[33:56] | I’m ending this. | 我来做个了结 |
[34:06] | – The armor’s too thick, man. – Not for armor-piercing bullets. | -装甲非常厚 伙计 -穿甲弹就没问题了 |
[34:13] | Sorry about this, Betty. | 对不起了 贝蒂 |
[34:26] | Vasquez, move, move! Move in! | 瓦斯奎兹 行动 上 上 |
[34:32] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[34:39] | Federal agent. You are under arrest. | 联邦探员 你被捕了 |
[34:41] | You’re done, McCabe. | 你完了 麦卡布 |
[34:44] | 20-David, | 20D报告 |
[34:44] | suspect’s in custody, we are Code 4. | 嫌犯已被逮捕 我们无需支援 |
[34:47] | Betty is secure. | 贝蒂安全了 |
[35:07] | Commander Hicks, I’m headed out. | 希克斯指挥官 我要走了 |
[35:10] | It was quite a day. | 今天可真热闹 |
[35:11] | It had its ups and its downs, that’s for sure. | 确实有点跌宕起伏 |
[35:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:15] | I just got off a call with the chief. | 刚接到局长电话 |
[35:17] | It seems that the, uh, Bureau | 看起来 调查局 |
[35:19] | is crediting Gustaf Varner’s arrest to the LAPD | 将古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳被捕归功于洛城警局 |
[35:22] | and will “Not confirm or deny” any FBI involvement. | 然后”不承认也不否认”联邦调查局的参与 |
[35:27] | What do you know? | 真是意外 |
[35:27] | I guess, for once, they bothered to read my report. | 我猜 他们终于肯看我的报告了 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:32] | You know, Varner’s a big collar. | 瓦尔纳是个大人物 |
[35:34] | That’s a career-making bust. | 抓到他可是职业生涯的大事件 |
[35:36] | You sure you want to pass on that credit? | 你确定要让出这份功劳吗 |
[35:39] | It’s not about the credit for me, Commander. | 对我来说功劳并不重要 指挥官 |
[35:41] | Never has been. | 从来都不重要 |
[35:43] | In the Bureau or back in my LAPD days, | 不管在调查局还是之前洛城警局的日子 |
[35:46] | I just wanted to make a difference. | 我只是想有所作为 |
[35:48] | The problem is, as much as we’d like to think otherwise, | 问题是 就算我们再不想承认 |
[35:51] | our line of work is still a boys’ club, | 我们这行还是男人的世界 |
[35:53] | which makes my job | 这让我的工作 |
[35:54] | just a little bit harder. | 难了那么一点 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t come straight | 很抱歉之前我没有第一时间 |
[36:01] | with you and Hondo sooner in this whole thing, | 对你和洪都如实相告 |
[36:02] | – but given our history… – No, no. I get you. | -但考虑到我们的过往… -不 不 我明白 |
[36:06] | I’m not gonna presume to know your struggles, Vasquez. | 我不会臆测你的困境 瓦斯奎兹 |
[36:09] | But to whatever extent I contributed to them, I’m sorry. | 不管我对你的困境做了何种助推 我都要向你道歉 |
[36:15] | But you’re a hell of an agent, | 但你真的是名非常出色的探员 |
[36:16] | a credit to the Bureau. | 联调局能有你是他们的荣幸 |
[36:20] | You be careful you don’t throw that away. | 千万不要丢掉这份荣耀 |
[36:28] | – See you at the match, dude. – Yeah. Yeah. | -比赛见 伙计 -好 好 |
[36:32] | How bad’s the damage? | 损坏有多大 |
[36:34] | Cracked the engine block in half, | 引擎盖完全碎成两半 |
[36:35] | punctured the tranny, and the whole drivetrain’s | 变速箱被击穿 然后整个动力传动系统 |
[36:37] | a complete scrap job. | 完全坏掉 |
[36:40] | Well, then why are you smiling? | 那你怎么还笑得出来 |
[36:41] | ‘Cause I just got off the phone with my boys | 因为我刚和警局修理处的兄弟们 |
[36:43] | at the police garage. | 通了个电话 |
[36:44] | They got a line on a replacement engine, | 他们准备给配的新引擎 |
[36:46] | 60 more horses than the engine I just destroyed. | 比我毁掉那个动力高60马力 |
[36:49] | They’re gonna mate it with a new nine-speed transmission. | 他们还要配一个九档变速器 |
[36:51] | Betty’s gonna be back running faster and smoother than ever. | 贝蒂会以更高时速更平稳的性能回归 |
[36:55] | – That’s awesome, Luca. – Yeah. | -太棒了 卢卡 -是的 |
[36:57] | Just promise me you didn’t know that | 只是保证你开枪弄坏它的时候 |
[36:59] | when you took those shots and put her down. | 你是不知道这些的 |
[37:00] | What? N-No way, dude. | 什么 当然不知道了 哥们 |
[37:02] | I loved the old Black Betty. | 我很喜欢以前的黑色贝蒂 |
[37:03] | Just gonna love this version a little bit more. | 只是更爱这个版本 |
[37:07] | So… | 那… |
[37:08] | before they haul her away, | 在他们把它拖走之前 |
[37:10] | you think she’s got one more mission in her? | 你们觉得它是不是还要出一次任务呢 |
[37:19] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[37:21] | I didn’t want to leave without saying goodbye. | 我不想不辞而别 |
[37:23] | You calling it quits for the day? | 你今天工作结束了 |
[37:24] | Hardly. My bosses want a full debriefing tonight. | 还没呢 上级要我今晚交份详细的报告 |
[37:29] | Look, I already apologized to Hicks. | 我已经和希克斯道歉了 |
[37:31] | I want to do the same to you. | 我也想跟你道个歉 |
[37:32] | I am sorry | 对不起 |
[37:33] | that I didn’t trust you enough not to lie to you. | 我对你不够信任 所以骗了你 |
[37:38] | You remember when we graduated from the academy? | 还记得我们从警察学院毕业的时候吗 |
[37:41] | Only a handful of women and people of color. | 只有一小部分是女性和有色人种 |
[37:43] | We all used to say | 我们经常都说 |
[37:44] | that we were never gonna let how anyone else saw us | 绝不让别人对我们的看法 |
[37:46] | affect the way we saw ourselves | 影响到我们对自己的看法 |
[37:48] | or… | 或是 |
[37:49] | how we did this job. | 我们的工作状态 |
[37:51] | Yeah. That’s a lot easier said than done. | 说来容易做起来难 |
[37:54] | Don’t we both know it. | 谁不知道呢 |
[37:57] | I really envy what you’ve built here, | 我真的有点嫉妒你在这的成就 |
[37:59] | the team you put together. | 还有你组建的团队 |
[38:02] | And if I’m being honest, it makes me a little sad | 说句实话 真的有点遗憾 |
[38:04] | that I was kept from being a part of it. | 我没有成为其中一员 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:07] | I hated how that went down. | 我也不喜欢事情变成这样 |
[38:10] | But, Jackie, | 但是杰基 |
[38:12] | you would’ve been a great SWAT officer. | 你可以成为一位优秀的特警队警官 |
[38:13] | You are a great SWAT officer, | 你就是一位优秀的特警队警官 |
[38:16] | you’re just wearing a different uniform. | 只是穿上了不同的制服 |
[38:19] | You know, it’s probably lucky for me, too, anyway | 可能也是我幸运的地方 |
[38:20] | ’cause if you were here at SWAT, | 因为如果你在特警队 |
[38:22] | I got a feeling you might be coming after my job. | 我有预感你也许会想抢我的工作 |
[38:27] | No, no, Hondo, man. There’s no replacing you. | 不 不 洪都 没人能取代你 |
[38:31] | But thank you for letting me ride with you today, | 但谢谢你今天让我跟你们一起行动 |
[38:33] | ’cause I can finally cross it off my bucket list, so… | 因为我终于能把这从愿望清单上划掉了 |
[38:37] | Come on. I’ll walk you out. | 来 我送你出去 |
[38:40] | All right. | 好 |
[38:47] | Vasquez, | 瓦斯奎兹 |
[38:48] | if you ever want to come back and ride with us, | 要是哪天你想回来和我们一起 |
[38:51] | door’s open. | 这里的大门永远向你敞开 |
[38:53] | Thanks, Hondo. | 谢谢你 洪都 |
[38:57] | Be great, Jackie. | 加油 杰基 |
[39:17] | Nichelle, what are you doing here? | 尼歇尔 你怎么来了 |
[39:20] | What do you mean? I got your message. | 你说什么 我收到了你的短信 |
[39:21] | Baby, I know it’s been a long day, | 宝贝 我知道今天很忙 |
[39:23] | but I would know if I’d left you a message. | 但如果我给你发了短信 我不会不知道 |
[39:25] | No, no! | 不不 |
[39:27] | You got to be kidding me, man! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[39:29] | Luca, what’s going on? | 卢卡 怎么了 |
[39:31] | I thought this saga had a happy ending | 这事不是已经圆满解决了 |
[39:32] | with a new engine and all. | 给它换个引擎什么的吗 |
[39:34] | Look, the engine’s not the problem now. | 现在的问题已经不是引擎了 |
[39:35] | Look at what those bastards did | 看看那些混蛋 |
[39:36] | to the inside of this thing, man. | 把车的内部搞成什么样了 |
[39:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:44] | Congratulations, it’s a baby girl, baby! | 恭喜 是女孩 |
[39:53] | Wait, a-a girl? Are you kidding me? | 等等 女孩吗 你在开玩笑吧 |
[39:55] | – Nichelle, is this real? – I didn’t know anything about it. | -尼歇尔 是真的吗 -我什么都不知道 |
[39:57] | I mean, not this. | 我是指这个惊喜 |
[39:59] | Yeah, I know, I-I got to come clean about something. | 我知道 有件事我要和你坦白 |
[40:01] | Nichelle, earlier this morning | 尼歇尔 今天早上 |
[40:02] | you put me in charge of some very precious cargo | 你让我负责一些非常珍贵的东西 |
[40:04] | and it got misplaced. | 但我搞丢了 |
[40:06] | So we had to call an audible. | 所以我们不得不擅自做决定 |
[40:08] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[40:11] | Nichelle, w-we’re having a girl. | 尼歇尔 我们要有女儿了 |
[40:15] | You’re gonna have a little baby daughter. | 你要有一个小棉袄了 |
[40:17] | How does that make you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[40:20] | I don’t know. Overwhelmed. | 不知道 不知所措 |
[40:22] | I mean, I know that I love you so much. | 我知道我很爱你 |
[40:25] | Hell yeah, Hondo. | 太好了 洪都 |
[40:27] | #GirlDad! | #公主奶爸 |
[40:29] | Let’s go! | 太好了 |
[40:31] | So happy for you, man. | 真替你开心 |
[40:32] | – We’re having a girl! – Yeah, baby! | -我们要生女儿了 -太好了 宝贝 |
[40:33] | We’re having a girl! | 我们要生女儿了 |
[40:35] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[40:37] | This is crazy. This is so crazy. | 难以置信 简直不敢相信 |