时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re a prosecutor, huh? | 你是检察官 |
[00:03] | – Deputy D.A. – Wow, that’s a tough gig. | -副地区检察官 -这份工作不轻松啊 |
[00:05] | Says the brother in blue. | 比不上你们警察 |
[00:06] | – Nia Wells. – Daniel Harrelson. | -尼娅·威尔斯 -丹尼尔·哈里森 |
[00:08] | – Maybe we should… – Take a break. | -不然我们… -分开吧 |
[00:09] | But I should probably mention, I’m seeing someone. | 不过我应该告诉你一声 我现在有对象了 |
[00:11] | Look at you, getting domestic. | 是吗 看你都变得居家了 |
[00:12] | – Ex-girlfriend? – I wouldn’t go that far. | -前女友吗 -谈不上吧 |
[00:15] | Our program, which we’re calling COPE, | 我们之所以称之为COPE项目 |
[00:15] | C 社区 O 运营 P 和平 E 执行 | |
[00:17] | 911 dispatch will only forward | 911调度中心只会将 |
[00:19] | nonviolent calls to the hotline. | 非暴力案情的电话转给热线 |
[00:20] | When someone has a mental health episode, | 当一个人出现了心理问题时 |
[00:22] | sometimes the last person they want to talk to | 有时候他们最不想面对的人 |
[00:24] | is a uniformed officer. | 就是身穿制服的警察 |
[00:25] | Let’s have a kid together. | 我们一起生个孩子吧 |
[00:27] | I want to have a family with you. | 我想和你一起组建一个家 |
[00:28] | I want the same thing. | 我也是 |
[00:32] | We’re-we’re having a girl. | 我们要有女儿了 |
[00:33] | Hell yeah, Hondo! | 太好了 洪都 |
[00:35] | #GirlDad! | #公主奶爸 |
[00:36] | Oh, this is crazy. This is so crazy. | 难以置信 简直不敢相信 |
[00:47] | Morning, Sheriff. | 法警 早上好 |
[00:48] | How was your drive out from Correctional? | 从惩戒所一路开过来怎么样 |
[00:50] | Extra bumpy. | 太颠簸了 |
[00:52] | Hope he has a strong stomach. | 希望他有一个强健的胃 |
[00:53] | You think we’ll get out of here before the media hears | 你觉得在媒体得知罗曼出狱远足之前 |
[00:56] | Roman’s out of prison on a field trip? | 我们能完事吗 |
[00:58] | It’s been a few years since the trial. | 判决已经是好几年前的事了 |
[01:00] | You think they still care? | 你觉得他们还在乎吗 |
[01:02] | Roman’s trial was their bread and butter. | 当时他们就靠着罗曼的案件维持生计 |
[01:04] | Find out he’s leading us to a body, | 如果媒体发现他带我们找到了尸体 |
[01:06] | they’ll be here. | 他们一定会来的 |
[01:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:14] | Alexei Roman. | 阿列克谢·罗曼 |
[01:16] | Sadistic S.O.B. | 虐待狂 |
[01:18] | What’s he getting in exchange for turning over the body? | 作为上交尸体的交换 他的要求什么 |
[01:20] | Transfer upstate. | 调到北部地区 |
[01:22] | Apparently, he’s sick of the sunshine. | 很明显 他不喜欢阳光 |
[01:26] | Who are the men in black? | 穿黑衣服的人是谁 |
[01:27] | Why don’t you just concentrate on leading us | 你还是把注意力放在 |
[01:29] | to the remains, Roman? | 寻找遗体上吧 罗曼 |
[01:30] | Come here, let me see that rifle. | 过来 让我看看那把枪 |
[01:33] | Not on your life, pal. | 这辈子都别想 伙计 |
[01:35] | Oh, heads up. | 小心点 |
[01:36] | Got a lookie-loo. | 有人在围观 |
[01:38] | Oh, no, that’s the, uh, wife of the deceased, Odette. | 不是 那是死者的妻子 奥德特 |
[01:41] | Kind of surprised she’d want to be here. | 我还是挺惊讶她居然想过来 |
[01:42] | I can’t imagine there’s much left of her husband | 我都想象不到她丈夫除了遗骸 |
[01:45] | other than bones. | 还能给她留下什么 |
[01:46] | She’s probably just looking for closure. | 她可能是想找个解脱吧 |
[01:49] | If it isn’t the brother in blue. | 这不是某位警察嘛 |
[01:52] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[01:54] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[01:55] | Wow, it’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[01:56] | It’s good to see you, Hondo. | 很高兴见到你 洪都 |
[01:57] | Yeah, it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:58] | I didn’t realize the D.A.’s office was still involved. | 我不知道这事地检也要管 |
[02:00] | Oh, we’re not, thank God. | 谢天谢地 并不用 |
[02:01] | The prosecution finally rests. | 控方终于能休息一下了 |
[02:03] | I’m here as, um, moral support. | 我是来提供一些精神支持的 |
[02:05] | The victim’s wife and I grew close during the trial. | 受害人的妻子在审判期间跟我关系很好 |
[02:08] | She had nowhere to turn, we become good friends. | 她当时孤立无助 我们就成了好朋友 |
[02:10] | I promised I’d sit in the car with her | 我保证你们在找到遗体的时候 |
[02:12] | while the remains are recovered. | 我跟她一起坐在车里 |
[02:13] | How’s everything else with you? | 你最近还好吗 |
[02:15] | Good. Uh, job’s good. | 挺好的 工作也很好 |
[02:17] | Eric and I tried to make it work again. | 我跟艾瑞克想试着复合 |
[02:20] | Failed again. | 但是又失败了 |
[02:21] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:22] | Are you, though? I have a confession. | 真的吗 我要向你坦白 |
[02:25] | I asked the warden to include Sergeant Harrelson | 我跟典狱长说要求特警队陪护的时候 |
[02:27] | in his request for a SWAT escort. | 指名要哈里森警司来 |
[02:29] | I had dinner at The Carlton last week. | 我上周在卡顿那里吃的饭 |
[02:33] | – Okay, look, Nia… – I hadn’t been there | -尼娅 -自从我们一起去过一次之外 |
[02:34] | since we stayed during the heat wave. | 我就再也没去过了 |
[02:36] | I got to thinking, we should, um, get together. | 我在想 我们可以试试重新交往 |
[02:39] | I’m in a committed relationship now, Nia. | 我现在有稳定的感情了 尼娅 |
[02:43] | In a happy one. | 我很幸福 |
[02:44] | My girlfriend’s expecting, actually. | 而且我女朋友怀孕了 |
[02:46] | Wow. I… | 我.. |
[02:48] | I’m speechless and a little embarrassed. | 我现在有点尴尬 不知道该说什么了 |
[02:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[02:53] | I’m happy for you, Hondo. | 我为你感到高兴 洪都 |
[02:55] | Thank you. We’re excited. | 谢谢 我们都很高兴 |
[02:57] | Settling down, becoming a father. | 你安定下来了 马上还要当爸爸了 |
[03:01] | Finally convinced yourself it’s something that you want. | 你终于说服自己了 |
[03:04] | Good for you. | 太好了 |
[03:04] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[03:06] | Ready to go. | 我们该走了 |
[03:07] | Excuse me. | 我先过去了 |
[03:08] | Congrats again. | 再次恭喜啊 |
[03:20] | I mean, the whole scene was chaos. | 整个场景完全一团糟 |
[03:22] | Fire truck arrives, | 有消防车 |
[03:23] | the gazebo lit up like a Christmas tree. | 露台着火 亮得圣诞树一样 |
[03:26] | Father-to-be’s trying to fight the flames with a garden hose. | 准爸爸努力用园艺水管灭火 |
[03:30] | Aunts and uncles are running for their lives. | 叔叔阿姨们忙于逃命 |
[03:33] | I’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[03:34] | you and Hondo got off easy with a low-key gender reveal. | 幸亏你们办了一个低调的性别揭晓派对 |
[03:37] | Ooh, crisis averted. | 危机解除 |
[03:39] | I got to admit, Commander, the suspense has been killing me | 我得承认 自从我得知你要找我谈话 |
[03:42] | since I got word you wanted to talk. | 我就一直坐卧不宁 |
[03:44] | I tried getting Hondo to spill the beans, | 我想让洪都透露一下 |
[03:45] | but he was out the door so early… | 可他那么早就出门了… |
[03:47] | Hondo doesn’t know about this. | 洪都不知道这件事 |
[03:49] | LAPD got a new inspector general. | 洛城警局有位新的总督察了 |
[03:52] | This is a draft copy of | 这是她给警察局 |
[03:53] | her recommendations to the police commission. | 建议的草案 |
[03:55] | Check out page 11, I earmarked it. | 看一下第11页 我折了角的 |
[03:58] | – This is about the COPE program. – Yeah. | -是关于COPE项目的 -对 |
[04:03] | “Fielding ten percent of low-risk 911 calls, | “处理了10%的低风险警情电话 |
[04:06] | “Civilian volunteers reduced the burden on police. | “平民志愿者减轻了警察的负担 |
[04:08] | We recommend COPE be fully funded by the city.” | 我们建议市政府COPE项目” |
[04:12] | I can’t believe it. | 难以相信 |
[04:13] | – Full funding? – Yeah, get to the final paragraph. | -全额资助 -嗯 看最后一段 |
[04:17] | They want to fold COPE under the LAPD’s umbrella? | 她们想把这个项目收入洛城警局管辖权之下 |
[04:19] | It’s a successful program. | 这个项目很成功 |
[04:21] | They want to make it official. | 她们想将其变成官方的 |
[04:22] | Sir, the whole point of the program | 长官 这个项目的意义完全在于 |
[04:24] | is to send someone other than police | 指派并非警员的人 |
[04:26] | to people who are unwell | 去协助处境不佳 |
[04:27] | and might lash out at authority. | 且可能发泄于政府的人 |
[04:29] | I mean, if the LAPD takes over COPE, | 如果洛城警局接管了COPE项目 |
[04:31] | half my volunteers will walk. | 一半的志愿者就会不干了 |
[04:32] | Read the fine print. | 看看备注吧 |
[04:35] | If you turn down the funding, | 如果你拒绝了政府资助 |
[04:36] | they’ll cut off your access to 911 dispatch. | 她们会取消你们访问911调度的权限 |
[04:39] | So, what? It’s a hostile takeover? | 怎么 这是恶意接管吗 |
[04:41] | But I.G. oversees the police, | 但总督察监管警察 |
[04:42] | not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[04:44] | I mean, you’ve poured your blood, sweat and tears | 你为这个项目倾注了你的 |
[04:46] | into COPE, Nichelle. | 心血 汗水和眼泪 尼歇尔 |
[04:48] | I just thought you deserved to know. | 我觉得你理应知道这个情况 |
[04:50] | I appreciate that. | 我非常感谢 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:55] | The new inspector general, | 这位新总督察 |
[04:57] | where could I find her office? | 她的办公地点在哪 |
[05:02] | Hey, uh, the woman who pulled you aside earlier, | 刚才把你拽到一边的女人 |
[05:04] | I’ve seen her somewhere before. | 我之前在哪儿见过她 |
[05:06] | Yeah, Nia Wells. She’s an assistant D.A. | 尼娅·威尔斯 她是助理地区检察官 |
[05:09] | Right, right. I thought I recognized her. | 对对 我就觉得我认识她 |
[05:12] | Seems like you know each other well. | 你们俩好像很熟啊 |
[05:14] | We used to. | 以前是 |
[05:17] | Here. | 在这 |
[05:18] | Think that’s the burial site? | 你觉得那是埋尸地点吗 |
[05:21] | Looks like it. | 看上去是 |
[05:23] | How did Roman manage to drag a body | 罗曼自己一个人 |
[05:25] | all the way up here by himself? | 怎么把一具尸体拖这么远呢 |
[05:28] | Adrenaline, I guess. | 可能是肾上腺素吧 |
[05:31] | But, terrain like this, I can’t imagine | 不过这里地这么硬 我想象不出 |
[05:33] | he was able to bury the body very deep. | 他怎么能把尸体埋得很深 |
[05:35] | Any chance he’s full of it? | 有没有可能他是胡扯呢 |
[05:38] | It wouldn’t be the first time | 这也不是头一回 |
[05:38] | a killer’s taken cops on a wild goose chase. | 有凶手带着警察瞎找了 |
[05:41] | And it’s pretty wide-open here to hide a body. | 这里很空旷 很难藏尸体 |
[05:43] | Hey, Sheriff. | 警长 |
[05:45] | What do you got, Sergeant? | 什么事 警司 |
[05:46] | What are the odds this guy’s just messing with us, | 有没有可能这家伙是在耍我们玩 |
[05:48] | – getting his kicks? – Well, if that’s the case, | -找乐子呢 -如果是那样 |
[05:49] | he can kiss his transfer to NorCal goodbye. | 他就别想转去北加州了 |
[05:55] | Damn, looks like the news found us. | 妈的 看来媒体发现我们了 |
[05:56] | My money’s on Channel 5. | 我赌是第五频道的 |
[05:58] | I hear it, but I don’t see it. | 听到了飞机声 但没看到飞机 |
[05:59] | It’s moving fast. | 飞得很快 |
[06:01] | Where the hell is it? | 到底在哪呢 |
[06:02] | It’s trying to stay undetected. | 飞机想要不被发现 |
[06:03] | It’s not coming from above, it’s coming from below. | 不是从天上飞来的 而是从下面 |
[06:06] | Sheriff, that’s not a news chopper! | 警长 不是媒体直升机 |
[06:07] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[06:12] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[06:15] | Everybody, go! Move, move! Get down! | 所有人 快躲开 快 趴下 |
[06:21] | Sheriff needs help! | 警长需要支援 |
[06:23] | That’s our window! | 那是我们的机会 |
[06:23] | Move in, move in! | 行动 |
[06:33] | Go, go, go, go! | 上 上 |
[06:38] | – Hey! You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:42] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[07:20] | Hondo and Street are almost back. What do we got? | 洪都和斯特里特快回来了 什么情况 |
[07:22] | The chopper was found abandoned in Sylmar. | 发现直升机被遗弃在西尔玛 |
[07:24] | Rancher witnessed the prisoner and two men | 牧场的人看到犯人和两个人 |
[07:26] | speed off in a truck. | 开着一辆卡车逃离了 |
[07:27] | Didn’t get any plates. | 没看到车牌 |
[07:28] | We’re tracking the chopper’s origin. | 我们在追踪直升机的来源 |
[07:30] | Who escapes with this kind of help? | 用这种方式逃跑的是谁 |
[07:32] | Alexei Roman. | 阿列克谢·罗曼 |
[07:33] | Emigrated from Russia after being expelled | 从俄罗斯移民来之前 |
[07:35] | from the army for assaulting a recruit. | 曾因袭击一名新兵而被军队开除 |
[07:38] | He owned a seedy nightclub in East Hollywood, | 他在东好莱坞有家乌烟瘴气的夜总会 |
[07:40] | became a popular underworld spot. | 后来成了个火爆的地下组织据点 |
[07:42] | He also ran a burglary ring on the side. | 他还捎带着搞了个盗窃团伙 |
[07:45] | He had his own version of the American dream, | 他本来怀揣着自己的美国梦 |
[07:46] | until he killed his driver, | 直到他杀死了他的司机 |
[07:48] | a man named Lee Cobb. | 司机叫李·科布 |
[07:49] | And then there was Roman’s trial, | 然后是罗曼的庭审 |
[07:50] | which was as sensational as they come. | 轰动得不得了 |
[07:52] | Every day some waitress or bouncer | 每天都有服务生或者保安 |
[07:54] | testified to Roman’s abuse of his workers– | 出庭指证罗曼虐待他的员工… |
[07:56] | I mean, twisted punishments. | 变态的惩罚方式 |
[07:57] | I mean, some he branded like cattle | 他用从部队里弄来的东西 |
[07:58] | from a brand he got in the army. | 把人像牲畜一样打上了烙印 |
[08:00] | How’d he end up getting convicted of murder | 他是怎么被定了谋杀罪的 |
[08:00] | How’d he end up getting convicted of murder | 他怎么会在没有受害人尸体的情况下 |
[08:02] | without a body? | 被判定谋杀 |
[08:03] | Well, his driver was working as an informant. | 他的司机是线人 |
[08:05] | He was wearing a wire | 罗曼勒死他的时候 |
[08:06] | at the time Roman strangled him to death. | 他身上装了隐蔽式电子收听器 |
[08:08] | After hearing the tape, the jury took about an hour | 法官听完录音之后考虑了一个小时 |
[08:09] | to convict him. | 就给他定罪了 |
[08:11] | I doubt they’ll find the body now. | 我觉得尸体是找不到了 |
[08:12] | Hey, three armed men just ransacked | 刚刚有三个人手持武器洗劫了 |
[08:14] | a day spa in East Hollywood. | 东好莱坞的一家日间水疗店 |
[08:15] | Stole a laptop, | 偷走一个笔记本电脑 |
[08:16] | interrogated the owner and beat him into a coma. | 拷问完店主就把他打晕了 |
[08:18] | They spoke Russian. | 他们说俄语 |
[08:19] | One matched Roman’s description. | 其中一个歹徒符合对罗曼的描述 |
[08:21] | – We get an address? – 4103 Wilton Court, | -有地址吗 -威尔顿社区4103号 |
[08:23] | but they’re long gone, man. | 但他们已经跑了很久了 |
[08:25] | 4103 Wilton. Wait. | 威尔顿4103号 等等 |
[08:26] | That-That’s building that housed his nightclub. | 那是他夜总会所在的大楼 |
[08:28] | The spa owner purchased the property | 水疗店老板两个月前 |
[08:30] | two months ago at auction. | 在拍卖会买下了这处房产 |
[08:31] | Retribution? | 是报复吗 |
[08:33] | I mean, this guy buys Roman’s nightclub | 我是说 这个人在罗曼入狱之后 |
[08:34] | after he’s locked up, so Roman beats him half to death? | 买了他的夜总会 所以罗曼给他打得半死 |
[08:37] | Maybe, but it sounds | 可能吧 但是罗曼似乎 |
[08:38] | like Roman was looking for someone else. | 是在找什么别的东西 |
[08:39] | Witnesses heard the owner getting tortured. | 目击者听到老板被拷问的声音 |
[08:41] | Roman was asking about a guy named Andrew. | 罗曼在打听一个叫安德鲁的人 |
[08:43] | Someone who used to work for Roman? | 是不是罗曼之前的手下 |
[08:45] | Well, whoever it is, that’s Roman’s next target. | 不管他是谁 反正是罗曼的下一个目标 |
[08:46] | I want every ex-employee we can find | 把罗曼之前的员工能找到的都带到这 |
[08:48] | brought in for their protection. | 保护起来 |
[08:49] | Get me an ID on this Andrew. | 给我查这个安德鲁的身份 |
[08:51] | Roman’s out for blood. Let’s get moving. | 罗曼要行凶报复 行动 |
[09:01] | Heard you saw some serious action this morning. | 听说你今早过得很惊险 |
[09:04] | One minute it’s a funeral procession, | 上一秒我还是去送葬的 |
[09:06] | next thing you know… Apocalypse Now. | 然后就成了《现代启示录》 |
[09:10] | Hey, you remember Miguel Alfaro, Long Beach SWAT. | 还记得长滩特警队的米格尔·阿尔法罗吗 |
[09:13] | Alfaro was just filling me in | 阿尔法罗刚刚才跟我讲了 |
[09:14] | on some of your LBPD war stories. | 你在长滩警局的英雄事迹 |
[09:15] | Only the good ones, Streeter. Promise. | 只说了好的 街仔 我保证 |
[09:18] | Alfaro. | 阿尔法罗 |
[09:19] | What, uh, what are you doing in L.A.? | 你来洛杉矶干什么 |
[09:21] | I lateraled into the LAPD last year, | 我去年调到洛杉矶警局了 |
[09:22] | hoping to transfer onto SWAT. | 一直想加入特警队 |
[09:24] | Finally got called up to the show. | 终于被调进来了 |
[09:26] | 50-Squad’s new three-plus-one. | 50小队的新人一枚 |
[09:27] | The open slot on Rocker’s team. So, you got the job? | 洛克队里那个空缺 你得了这个位置 |
[09:30] | Yeah, today’s my first day. | 没错 今天是我第一天上班 |
[09:31] | From Long Beach SWAT to L.A., just like you. | 从长滩特警队到洛杉矶特警队 像你一样 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I know the higher-ups wouldn’t | 我知道要不是有你做担保 |
[09:35] | have given me a second look if you hadn’t vouched for me. | 领导不会多看我一眼 |
[09:38] | I appreciate you, Streeter. | 十分感谢 街仔 |
[09:45] | You don’t like that guy, do you? | 你不喜欢他 是不是 |
[09:48] | Guessing it’s more than him calling you Streeter. | 我猜不只是因为他叫你街仔 |
[09:50] | We just, um, | 我们只是 |
[09:51] | rubbed each other the wrong way back then. | 之前有点小摩擦 |
[09:53] | Well, it’s been a few years. People mature. | 都这么多年了 人是会成长的 |
[09:55] | Maybe he’s changed. | 也许他已经变了呢 |
[09:59] | How long did you work at Roman’s nightclub, Ms. Morgan? | 你在罗曼的夜总会工作多久了 摩根女士 |
[10:02] | Uh, Amber’s fine. | 叫我安珀就行 |
[10:04] | I worked there two years. | 我在那儿干过两年 |
[10:06] | Started off tending bar, | 刚开始是吧台服务员 |
[10:08] | Roman made me manager after a while. | 一段时间后罗曼提拔我做了经理 |
[10:10] | Um, I saw a few cars that I recognized out in the lot. | 我认出来停车场里的几辆车 |
[10:13] | How many guys from the old club are you bringing in? | 你们带了多少曾在夜总会工作过的人过来 |
[10:15] | With your ex-boss on the loose, | 鉴于你前老板正逍遥法外 |
[10:16] | trying to talk to everyone we can. | 我们正在争取和每个前员工谈话 |
[10:17] | Well, knowing Roman, | 就我对他的了解 |
[10:18] | he’s probably already halfway back to Russia. | 他可能已经在回俄国的路上了 |
[10:20] | Yeah, unfortunately, | 很可惜 |
[10:21] | it seems he has unfinished business here in L.A. | 他好像在洛杉矶还有些事没办完 |
[10:23] | In your days at the club, | 你在夜总会工作的时候 |
[10:24] | – did you ever run across a guy named Andrew? – No. | -有没有碰到过一个叫安德鲁的人 -没有 |
[10:26] | I don’t remember anybody with that name. | 完全不记得有谁叫这个名字 |
[10:28] | How’d you and Roman get along? | 你和罗曼关系怎么样 |
[10:31] | You ever have a boss steal from you? | 你老板偷过你东西吗 |
[10:33] | Threaten to choke you out? | 威胁说要掐死你 |
[10:34] | Yeah, he almost finished the job once, too. | 他做了 有次差点就把我掐死了 |
[10:37] | One night, | 有天晚上 |
[10:38] | I was doing the books, | 我正在记账 |
[10:40] | and I saw that money wasn’t making it to the bank. | 发现有些现金没有存入银行 |
[10:45] | He was stealing from the club. | 他当时在从夜总会偷钱 |
[10:47] | – So you confronted him? – Hell no. | -所以你跟他对质了吗 -当然没有 |
[10:49] | I played dumb. | 我假装不知道 |
[10:50] | Just pretended that I messed up the math. | 就装作我自己算错了账 |
[10:52] | But he saw right through that, though. | 但是他一眼就看出来了 |
[10:56] | He pinned me to the wall | 他把我按在墙上 |
[10:58] | and, uh, squeezed my throat | 然后一只手掐住我的喉咙 |
[11:00] | with one hand and my mouth with the other. | 另一只手捏住我的嘴 |
[11:07] | Can you think of any friends or family | 你能想起罗曼入狱之前有来往的 |
[11:10] | Roman might’ve kept in touch with on the outside? | 家人或者朋友吗 |
[11:11] | Roman’s got no family. | 罗曼没有家人 |
[11:13] | No friends either. | 也没有朋友 |
[11:16] | Listen, you don’t know what you’re up against. | 听着 你不知道你们对付的是什么人 |
[11:18] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[11:19] | That man’s got the devil inside him. | 那个人心里住着魔鬼 |
[11:26] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[11:28] | It was a hell of a morning. How you feeling? | 上午真够受的 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:31] | Uh, I’ve been better. | 不太好 |
[11:32] | It’s not every day a killer convict | 也不是每天都有杀人犯 |
[11:34] | escapes out from under you. | 从我手底下跑掉的 |
[11:37] | I was surprised to hear | 我很意外 |
[11:38] | Miguel Alfaro got 50-Squad’s open slot. | 米格尔·阿尔法罗拿到了50队的入职名额 |
[11:41] | Guess I just, I don’t know, | 大概是因为 |
[11:42] | I figured my letter might’ve been taken into account. | 我想着我的信会被纳入考量的 |
[11:44] | Oh, it was, | 当然 |
[11:45] | but I had to weigh it against everything else I was hearing. | 不过我也要多方面考虑 |
[11:48] | Alfaro’s commander said | 阿尔法罗的指挥官说 |
[11:49] | he was a standout at Long Beach SWAT. | 他在长滩特警队表现突出 |
[11:51] | Scores were off the charts. I called around. | 成绩优异 我还做了背调 |
[11:53] | People who’d worked with him had phenomenal things to say. | 他的同事都对他赞赏有加 |
[11:55] | That’s ’cause he knows whose egos to stroke. | 那是因为他特别会讨人欢心 阿谀奉承 |
[11:58] | It’s all in my letter. | 我信里都写了 |
[11:59] | I read your letter, Street. | 你的信我看过了 斯特里特 |
[12:01] | It mostly just read like bad blood. | 大多像是私人恩怨 |
[12:05] | Now, I don’t approve transfers often. | 我一般不会从别的队调人 |
[12:08] | Uh, as a matter of fact, the last one i signed off on was yours. | 不过 让我这么做的上一个人是你 |
[12:11] | Alfaro’s a special case, | 阿尔法罗是个特例 |
[12:13] | just like you were. | 跟你一样 |
[12:15] | So, the beef you have with him, | 所以 你俩的个人恩怨 |
[12:17] | you need to shake it off. | 应该放下了 |
[12:18] | He’s not a good fit, Commander. | 指挥官 他根本不适合来这里 |
[12:23] | All due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[12:25] | I decide who’s a good fit. | 合不合适 我说了算 |
[12:28] | Is working with Alfaro | 和阿尔法罗共事 |
[12:29] | gonna be a problem for you, Street? | 很难做到吗 斯特里特 |
[12:38] | Hey, listen to this. | 大家听我说 |
[12:39] | An MH-6 Little Bird Helicopter was reported stolen | 一台MH-6小鸟式直升机两天前 |
[12:42] | two days ago from an airfield in Oregon. | 在俄勒冈的一机场被偷 |
[12:44] | We get a bead on the culprits? | 有嫌疑人的线索吗 |
[12:45] | Better. We got IDs. | 不止 我们知道他的身份了 |
[12:46] | Portland PD sent over the airfield security tape. | 波特兰警局把机场监控发过来了 |
[12:51] | Meet the lunatics who shot us up. | 就是这两个疯子在飞机上跟我们对射 |
[12:53] | Traveled over from Moscow last week. | 上周从莫斯科来到这里 |
[12:55] | Expelled Russian soldiers. | 都是被驱逐的俄罗斯士兵 |
[12:56] | They served with Roman’s unit. | 他们和罗曼是一个军营的 |
[12:59] | So, the laptop that Roman stole from the spa | 所以说 罗曼从水疗店偷来的电脑 |
[13:01] | was uploaded to a drive. | 里面的数据会上传到云 |
[13:03] | Forensics found no evidence of any Andrew. | 鉴定部门还没找到安德鲁的任何线索 |
[13:05] | So, why tear apart the spa? | 为什么要把水疗店翻个底朝天 |
[13:07] | You said the spa just renovated a couple months back. | 你说过 这个按摩店几个月前刚装修完毕 |
[13:09] | What happened to Roman’s stuff from the nightclub? | 那罗曼在夜店里的东西都怎么处理了 |
[13:11] | His possessions were seized as state’s evidence | 被捕后 他的物品 |
[13:13] | – after his arrest. – Wait, hold on. | -都被当做公诉人的证据了 -等一下 |
[13:15] | Not all of them. | 不是所有的都被收走了 |
[13:17] | Last month the spa owner off-loaded | 上个月 店主把罗曼的一堆旧家具 |
[13:18] | a bunch of Roman’s old furniture to a couple of pawnshops in Little Moscow. | 分别出手到了小莫斯科的几家当铺中 |
[13:22] | Maybe he left something behind he needed to track Andrew down. | 没准他留下了一些需要用来追踪安德鲁的东西 |
[13:25] | I’ll send a couple of our guys over there, | 我派几个人过去 |
[13:26] | see if we can start tracking down Roman’s things. | 看能不能找到罗曼的东西 |
[13:28] | Send Tan and Cabrera. Maybe there’s an employee file | 让谭和卡布雷拉去 没准还能在里面找到 |
[13:30] | Roman tucked away somewhere. | 罗曼藏起来的员工资料 |
[13:31] | – We got to find Andrew before he does. – Roger that. | -得在他之前找到安德鲁 -收到 |
[13:35] | Odette’s making her statement soon. | 奥黛特一会要做笔录 |
[13:37] | Today was a big setback for her. | 她今天一定很失望 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna get her home after. | 我一会要送她回家 |
[13:40] | She’s got to be devastated. | 她一定很难过 |
[13:42] | Protective detail will escort you whenever you’re ready. | 结束了会有保护人员护送你们 |
[13:44] | Appreciate that. Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:45] | Hey, Nia. | 尼娅 |
[13:46] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[13:50] | What you said earlier… | 你之前说的话 |
[13:51] | I never would’ve made a pass at you | 要是知道你已经名草有主了 |
[13:52] | if I knew you were involved. | 我就不会跟你说那些了 |
[13:53] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s not about that. | 不 不 不是说这些 |
[13:55] | You said that I finally convinced myself | 你说 我终于说服自己 |
[13:57] | that I was ready to be a father. | 做好当父亲的准备了 |
[13:59] | What’d you mean by that? | 我不太懂这是什么意思 |
[14:00] | I mean, that’s a strange thing to say when someone tells you | 我的意思是 别人告诉你要生宝宝了 |
[14:02] | that there’s a baby on the way. | 你却跟别人说这些 感觉有些奇怪 |
[14:03] | I can’t believe that came out of my mouth. I… | 我也没想到我能说出这些 |
[14:06] | I guess I was feeling awkward, | 大概是用来掩饰当时的尴尬吧 |
[14:08] | but I never should have brought it up. | 总之 我不应该提起的 |
[14:10] | Brought what up? | 提起什么 |
[14:11] | What you said to me once. | 你之前曾跟我说过的事 |
[14:12] | The weekend we drove up the coast, | 有一次咱们开车到海边 |
[14:14] | when we got to talking about our families and our childhoods. | 谈起各自的家庭和童年 |
[14:17] | What did I say? | 我当时说什么了 |
[14:19] | Go ahead, lay it on me. What’d I say? | 说吧 我说什么了 |
[14:21] | That you were still carrying a lot of baggage | 你说 你现在还背负着 |
[14:23] | from when you were a kid, | 小时候的很多包袱 |
[14:24] | and it was a good thing you didn’t have any of your own. | 没有孩子对你来说是件好事 |
[14:27] | You’d never want to mess them up in the head | 你绝不想像你父亲对你和你姐姐一样 |
[14:28] | like your dad did to you and your sister. | 让孩子们过得痛苦不堪 |
[14:32] | But… | 不过… |
[14:32] | I probably have it so out of context. | 我可能有些断章取义了 |
[14:34] | No. | 没有 |
[14:36] | I said what I said. | 我当时是认真的 |
[14:38] | Forget I mentioned it. | 忘了我说的话吧 |
[14:40] | Forget you ever met me while you’re at it. | 就当我们没见过面 |
[14:41] | Nia, Nia, Nia, Nia, Nia, d-don’t do that. | 尼娅 尼娅 不要这样 |
[14:44] | I’m the one who asked. | 是我主动问你的 |
[14:46] | Don’t sweat it. We’re good. | 不要过意不去 没事的 |
[14:47] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[14:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:58] | Barstools. | 酒吧凳子 |
[15:00] | Couches. | 沙发 |
[15:01] | The next place has Roman’s stuff in different sections. | 下个地方好几个地方都有罗曼的东西 |
[15:04] | Want to split up the search? | 要不分开找 |
[15:05] | Yeah. Good call. | 行 好主意 |
[15:06] | How many pawnshops do we have left? | 还得去几家当铺 |
[15:07] | Two down, three to go. | 去了两家 还有三家 |
[15:09] | All units, gunfire reported at 904 Western Place. | 各单位注意 西部广场904号有枪声 |
[15:12] | First unit on scene, please advise. | 临近小队 请援助 |
[15:14] | That’s one of the spots on our list. | 那地方在我们的清单上 |
[15:17] | 25-David, we’re two minutes out. Send backup. | 25D 两分钟到达 请求支援 |
[15:28] | They’re speaking Russian. | 他们在说俄语 |
[15:29] | – You got eyes on Roman? – I can’t tell. | -看到罗曼了吗 -看不清 |
[15:31] | Two armed suspects and two civilians caught in the middle. | 两名武装嫌犯包夹两名平民 |
[15:33] | Those people are stuck in there. | 那些人被困在里面了 |
[15:37] | Gunfire inside. Repeat, gunfire inside. | 内有枪声 重复 内有枪声 |
[15:39] | Making entry. | 准备进入 |
[15:43] | LAPD! Drop your guns! | 洛城警局 把枪放下 |
[15:44] | Put down your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[15:45] | Hands above your head right now! | 双手举过头顶 |
[15:50] | That’s Roman’s brand from the army. | 那是罗曼从军时的烙印 |
[15:52] | – Get ’em up! – Moving in. | -举起手来 -正在靠近 |
[15:55] | My guy is running! | 逃犯跑了 |
[16:00] | Give me your hands! | 手给我 |
[16:02] | I’ve been shot. Let me go. | 我中枪了 放我走 |
[16:04] | Where’s Roman? | 罗曼呢 |
[16:05] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[16:06] | We know he’s after Andrew. Tell us how to find him. | 我们知道他在找安德鲁 我们该怎么找到他 |
[16:08] | Who is Andrew? Get off me. | 谁是安德鲁 放开我 |
[16:10] | Where was Roman headed? | 罗曼要去哪里 |
[16:12] | She took all of it. | 她全拿走了 |
[16:13] | She took everything from him. | 她夺走了他的一切 |
[16:14] | Who did? | 谁 |
[16:15] | His daughter. | 他的女儿 |
[16:16] | That stupid bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[16:18] | Roman has a daughter? | 罗曼有个女儿 |
[16:20] | What’s her name? Huh? Where is she? | 她叫什么 她在哪 |
[16:22] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[16:24] | I hope he kills her. | 我希望罗曼杀了她 |
[16:32] | Sir, when they first stormed into your store, | 先生 他们闯进你店里的时候 |
[16:34] | you said there were three armed Russians? | 你说是三位持械俄罗斯人闯进你的店吗 |
[16:35] | I’m more worried about the “Armed” Than the “Russian.” | 我更担心”持械”而不是”俄罗斯人”这件事 |
[16:37] | I’m from Russia, too, you see. | 我也来自俄罗斯 看 |
[16:39] | Just to be clear, two of ’em got away, including him? | 先说清楚 有两个人逃走了 包括他 |
[16:43] | Yes, he was here. Alexei Roman. | 是的 他来过 阿列克谢·罗曼 |
[16:44] | I see something on news about the escape. | 我在新闻上看到了越狱的消息 |
[16:47] | This man, there’s something wrong with this man. | 这个人不对劲 |
[16:49] | I was in the bathroom, he come in here shouting, | 我当时在浴室 他进来大喊大叫 |
[16:51] | ripping things off the shelf. | 从架子上抢东西 |
[16:52] | You know what he was after? | 你知道他在找什么吗 |
[16:54] | No, but I know he not find it. | 不知道 但我知道他没找到 |
[16:58] | That is what he said – it means “It is not here.” | 他是这么说的 意思是”不在这里“ |
[17:00] | – And then Roman fled? – No, no. | -然后罗曼逃了 -没有 |
[17:02] | And then I grab my gun and I shoot one of them. | 然后我拿起枪 打中了其中一个 |
[17:04] | He got trapped inside and then Roman fled. | 他被困在里面 然后罗曼逃走了 |
[17:07] | The suspect stopped talking after that. | 嫌疑人在那之后就闭口不言 |
[17:09] | They just took him in for surgery. | 他们刚送他去做手术 |
[17:10] | Are you sure that’s what he said after you cuffed him? | 你确定被铐住以后他是这么说的 |
[17:12] | That Roman’s after his daughter? | 罗曼在找自己的女儿 |
[17:14] | Yeah. Positive. | 对 确定 |
[17:15] | Roman doesn’t have any children. | 罗曼没有孩子 |
[17:16] | We just confirmed it with Nia. | 我们刚和尼娅确认过 |
[17:17] | The guy said “daughter” clear as day. | 那家伙说了”女儿” 清清楚楚 |
[17:19] | We need to find this girl. Roman’s gonna kill her. | 我们得找到这个女孩 罗曼会杀了她的 |
[17:22] | Okay, what about Andrew? Who’s he? | 那安德鲁呢 他是谁 |
[17:23] | We still don’t know. | 还不知道 |
[17:24] | Tan and I will take another look around here. | 我和谭会再四处看看 |
[17:26] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[17:29] | – Okay, roger that. – Okay. | -好的 收到 -好 |
[17:34] | The transfer on 50-Squad, Alfaro. | 50队调离的阿尔法罗 |
[17:36] | Commander tells me the two of you got some type of history, | 指挥官说你们俩有过节 |
[17:38] | and that you wrote a letter. | 你还写了信 |
[17:40] | That letter was supposed to be private. | 那封信的内容应该是隐私 |
[17:42] | It still is. | 是隐私 |
[17:44] | Hicks didn’t say what you wrote, just that you wrote one. | 希克斯没说你写了什么 只说你写了 |
[17:47] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[17:50] | I’ve known Alfaro since I was 19. | 我19岁就认识阿尔法罗了 |
[17:53] | We were in the Academy together in Long Beach. | 我们一起在长滩的学院上学 |
[17:55] | I just don’t trust him. I never have. | 我就是不相信他 从来没信过 |
[17:58] | Can we leave it at that? | 我们可以不谈这个吗 |
[17:59] | Unfortunately, I don’t think we can. | 很遗憾 我觉得不行 |
[18:01] | Hey, kid, you’ve come a long way since 19. | 孩子 19岁以来你成长了很多 |
[18:04] | Hell, you’ve come a long way since 25. | 就算从25岁算起 你也有了很大变化 |
[18:06] | Don’t let this guy drag you back into an old beef. | 别因为这家伙陷入旧怨 |
[18:08] | That ain’t you anymore. | 那已经不是你了 |
[18:10] | Hondo, you know you got nothing to worry about with me. Right? | 洪都 你知道不用担心我的 对吗 |
[18:13] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[18:14] | But what I don’t know is what Alfaro did to you | 但我不知道阿尔法罗对你做了什么 |
[18:16] | that you’re still holding onto. | 让你还耿耿于怀 |
[18:18] | You want to tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[18:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | Nia’s taking Odette back home. | 尼娅要带奥德特回去 |
[18:25] | They’re gonna need protective detail until we catch Roman. | 在我们抓住罗曼之前 她们需要保护 |
[18:28] | I spoke to Rocker… | 我和洛克谈过了 |
[18:28] | Oh, come on. You’re gonna make me | 不会吧 你要让我和阿尔法罗 |
[18:30] | sit outside some house all day with Alfaro | 在房子外坐一整天 |
[18:33] | to, what, teach me a lesson? | 就为了给我一个教训吗 |
[18:34] | Why don’t you think of it as an opportunity? | 何不把它当做一个机会呢 |
[18:37] | A chance to start fresh. | 重新开始的机会 |
[18:38] | Whatever problem you got with this guy | 不管你们有什么过节 |
[18:40] | trust issues, personality clash, whatever, | 信任问题 性格冲突 不管什么 |
[18:44] | let’s nip it in the bud. | 扼杀在萌芽中 |
[18:49] | Cabrera, I think I figured out what they were after | 卡布雷拉 我觉得在事情失控之前 |
[18:52] | before it all went sideways. | 我搞清楚他们在找什么了 |
[18:53] | Some sort of humidor. | 某种雪茄盒 |
[18:55] | You think Roman tore this place apart | 你觉得罗曼因为一个高档雪茄盒 |
[18:56] | over a fancy cigar box? | 把这里搞得一团糟吗 |
[18:57] | Came directly from his nightclub. | 一出夜店就来这儿了 |
[18:59] | Looks rare, old, Russian. | 不常见 还是古董 俄罗斯的货 |
[19:01] | I searched the inventory for the word “Andrew.” | 我在库存里搜索”安德鲁” |
[19:02] | It’s the only thing that came up– St. Andrew. | 出来的结果只有圣安德鲁 |
[19:05] | Mm, Andrew the Apostle. | 使徒安德鲁 |
[19:07] | This is the patron saint of Russia. | 这是俄罗斯的守护神 |
[19:09] | The brave martyr. | 勇敢的战士 |
[19:10] | He was hanging on cross for three days. Very sad. | 他被吊在十字架上整整三天 非常惨 |
[19:13] | What do you know about this piece? | 这个盒子你了解吗 |
[19:15] | This is antique humidor, Imperial Russian. | 这是俄罗斯帝国时期的古董雪茄盒 |
[19:17] | Holds up to 60 cigars. | 能装六十根雪茄 |
[19:18] | – Where is it? – It’s not here. | -东西在哪儿 -不在这里 |
[19:20] | Some girl came in last week, she buy it. | 上周来了个女顾客 她买了 |
[19:22] | That must have been Roman’s daughter. | 肯定是罗曼的女儿 |
[19:24] | So we need to know this girl’s name. | 我们需要知道她叫什么 |
[19:26] | She’s in real danger. Can you check your receipts? | 她处境很危险 你能看看收据吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah, should be on this list. | 行 应该就在单子上 |
[19:32] | Right there. That’s her name. | 就这儿 她的名字 |
[19:43] | What’s up, Tan? | 怎么了 谭 |
[19:44] | Is Amber Morgan still at HQ? | 安珀·摩根还在总部吗 |
[19:45] | – Who? – The girl who managed Roman’s nightclub. | -谁 -管理罗曼夜店的那个女生 |
[19:47] | We think she’s Roman’s daughter. | 我们认为她就是罗曼的女儿 |
[19:48] | He may be trying to kill her. | 罗曼很可能会杀掉她 |
[19:50] | Hey, Luca, that Amber girl you guys interviewed, | 卢卡 你们刚刚问过的安珀 |
[19:52] | – where is she? – She stepped out. | -她现在在哪儿 -刚走 |
[19:54] | Damn it, she’s taking off. | 该死 她要跑了 |
[19:55] | Okay, well, we might be able to stop her. | 我们应该还能拦住她 |
[19:59] | How long ago did she leave? | 走了有多久了 |
[20:00] | Not long. She’s got to be around. | 不久 肯定还没走远 |
[20:04] | There. That’s her. | 那儿 就是她 |
[20:04] | – Hey, Amber, whoa. Stop the car! – Close the gate! | -安珀 停车 -关门 |
[20:10] | Amber, I need you to step out of the vehicle. | 安珀 我需要你现在下车 |
[20:12] | We have a few questions to ask you about your dad. | 我们有几个关于你爸的问题想问问你 |
[20:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:18] | It’s true. Roman’s my father. | 没错 罗曼是我爸 |
[20:21] | My mom died when I was 17, | 十二岁时我妈就去世了 |
[20:23] | and I found the paternity test results after the funeral. | 葬礼后我才发现了亲子鉴定结果 |
[20:26] | She never told Roman the results, and… | 她从来没有告诉罗曼 |
[20:29] | now I know why. | 我现在明白了 |
[20:31] | About a week later I went to Roman’s club | 葬礼一周后 我去了罗曼的夜店 |
[20:34] | and I gave him the proof, and he hired me. | 把亲子鉴定结果给了他 他就雇了我 |
[20:39] | Life has been an absolute nightmare since. | 那之后生活简直就是噩梦 |
[20:41] | And you kept it a secret from everyone. | 你没把这件事告诉任何人 |
[20:43] | That was Roman’s only condition. | 这是罗曼唯一的条件 |
[20:45] | No one could know I was his daughter. | 不能让其他人知道我是他女儿 |
[20:48] | We found this in your trunk. | 我们在你的车里发现了这个 |
[20:52] | I didn’t know what else to do with it. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[20:53] | I mean, that thing cost me three grand, and for what? | 这东西花了我三千块 我图什么呢 |
[20:56] | Okay, why buy it in the first place? | 当初买它做什么 |
[20:58] | For Roman’s diamonds. | 为了罗曼的钻石 |
[21:00] | Diamonds? What diamonds? | 钻石 什么钻石 |
[21:01] | A couple months before his arrest, I guess I was, | 应该是在他被捕几个月前 |
[21:04] | I don’t know, eavesdropping. | 有点记不清了 我偷听到 |
[21:06] | I overheard Roman say that he ripped off some jewel thief. | 我无意中听到罗曼说他抢了一个珠宝贼 |
[21:08] | I caught a glimpse of 30, 40 loose diamonds. | 我瞥了一眼有三四十颗钻石 |
[21:11] | He said that it was $4 million worth, | 他说价值四百万美元 |
[21:13] | that that was his 401. | 那就是他的退休金了 |
[21:16] | He hid them in the false bottom. | 他把钻石藏在了盒底 |
[21:19] | They’re not there, though. | 但根本不在那儿 |
[21:20] | – So, then, where are they? – Good question. | -那在哪 -问得好 |
[21:22] | When I bought it from the pawnshop, they were gone. | 我买到的时候 里面已经空了 |
[21:25] | Look, I’m telling you the truth, I swear. | 我发誓 我说的是实话 |
[21:27] | If you’ve known about it for years, | 既然你很久之前就知道了 |
[21:28] | – why wait until now to start looking for it? – I didn’t. | -为什么现在才开始找 -我没有 |
[21:30] | A week after his arrest I went to the club. | 他被捕一周后我就去了夜店 |
[21:33] | I looked, but I couldn’t find it. | 我找过 但没找到 |
[21:34] | He probably hid it. He was always so paranoid. | 他可能藏起来了 他就是这么多疑 |
[21:36] | I mean, whoever renovated | 装修这地方的人 |
[21:37] | the place probably found it and pawned it off. | 可能发现了钻石 然后拿去当掉了 |
[21:39] | And when I saw it on the website a week ago, | 一周前我在网上看见了它 |
[21:41] | I pooled all of the cash that I had to go get it. | 我马上就取出了所有的现金 |
[21:44] | But no diamonds. | 但里面根本就没有什么钻石 |
[21:46] | And now Roman, he’s escaped, and he knows what I did. | 现在罗曼逃了 他知道我赎走了盒子 |
[21:50] | Care if I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[21:54] | Nine calls from a blocked number. | 不知名号码打来了九次 |
[21:56] | That’s why I was trying to run. | 所以我才想跑 |
[21:57] | So, if you don’t have the diamonds, who does? | 那既然钻石不在你手上 会在谁那呢 |
[21:59] | Well, that’s the $4 million question. | 这问题价值四百万 |
[22:01] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[22:03] | All I know is that, that Roman thinks that I do, | 我只知道罗曼认为是我拿的 |
[22:05] | and he’s… he’s gonna murder me. | 他打算杀掉我 |
[22:09] | He’ll find a way. | 他肯定会杀了我 |
[22:10] | Well, we’re not gonna let that happen, young lady. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 年轻人 |
[22:12] | But we’re gonna need your help when he calls, | 不过他打来的时候你要帮我们 |
[22:14] | and he will. | 他一定会再联系你 |
[22:15] | Loop the rest of the team in and get her prepped. | 召集其他队员 让她做好准备 |
[22:17] | When that call comes in, I want to be ready to pounce. | 他一打来 我就要知道他的位置 |
[22:27] | Inspector General? | 总督察 |
[22:29] | You must be Nichelle. | 你就是尼歇尔吧 |
[22:31] | I just had to meet the woman | 我必须得见见这个在一年内 |
[22:33] | who got COPE up and running in one year. | 创立并运行了COPE项目的女人 |
[22:35] | What you accomplished is a damn miracle. | 你所做的简直是个奇迹 |
[22:38] | I’d, uh, tell you to sit, but… | 我想让你先坐下 但 |
[22:40] | Well, thank you for seeing me on short notice, | 谢谢你这么快就能见我 |
[22:42] | Inspector General. | 总督察 |
[22:43] | Look, I’ll just cut to the chase. | 那我就开门见山了 |
[22:45] | Is it true you’re recommending COPE be folded under the LAPD? | 是你把COPE项目收入洛城警局监管的吗 |
[22:48] | Yes, that’s what I’m recommending. | 是的 是我要求的 |
[22:50] | Don’t you understand that negates | 你难道不明白这完全违背了 |
[22:51] | the whole point of the program? | 这个项目的全部意义吗 |
[22:54] | Nichelle, | 尼歇尔 |
[22:55] | you run on charitable contributions, right? | 你们依靠慈善捐助运营 对吧 |
[23:00] | How’s that going in this economy? | 在目前经济情况下你们运营得如何 |
[23:01] | We’ve raised half as much as we did last year, | 我们已经募集到了去年筹集资金的一半 |
[23:03] | but there’s still a few months left. | 不过今年还剩下几个月 |
[23:05] | COPE shouldn’t rely on goodwill. | COPE项目不应该依靠善意捐赠 |
[23:06] | It should be a stable part of L.A’s emergency response system. | 它应该成为洛城应急系统中固定的一部分 |
[23:09] | If the city funds it, we can double its budget, | 如果市政府为此拨款 我们的预算可以翻倍 |
[23:12] | if you agree to the terms. | 如果你同意这些条款的话 |
[23:13] | And if I don’t, you’ll cut off all access to 911 dispatch. | 如果我拒绝 你就会中断我们读取报警电话的权限 |
[23:16] | Only because we’ll be starting our own official program. | 仅仅是因为我们就要启动自己的官方项目了 |
[23:19] | All thanks to you. You should be proud. | 这都多亏了你 你应该感到自豪 |
[23:24] | Nichelle, would you be interested | 尼歇尔 你愿意 |
[23:26] | in continuing to oversee COPE, | 在它成为洛城警局一部分后 |
[23:28] | even if it were a part of the LAPD? | 还继续管理COPE项目吗 |
[23:30] | How could I? I’m a civilian. | 我怎么能够呢 我是一介平民 |
[23:31] | So am I. So are all five members | 我也是 听我汇报工作的 |
[23:33] | of the police commission I report to. | 五位警署委员会会员也是 |
[23:35] | We oversee every aspect of the LAPD. | 我们监管着洛城警局的方方面面 |
[23:38] | The commission doesn’t have to listen to my office, | 委员会不一定要听从我们办公室的建议 |
[23:40] | but they usually do. | 但他们通常会的 |
[23:43] | I’m budgeted for six police performance auditors, | 我预算招募六名警员绩效评估员 |
[23:46] | but Glenda just moved to Miami, so I only have five. | 但格伦达搬去了迈阿密 所以我只有五个人了 |
[23:51] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[23:55] | – So, what’d you say? – No, obviously. | -所以你怎么回答的 -当然说”不” |
[23:57] | How can I audit cops when I live with a SWAT sergeant? | 我跟一个特警队的警司同居 怎么能去评估警察 |
[23:59] | – Isn’t that a conflict of interests? – Did you ask her that? | -这不算利益冲突吗 -你这么问她了吗 |
[24:02] | She said it wasn’t a problem. | 她说这不是问题 |
[24:03] | Sounds like she wants you to accept. | 听起来她想要你答应 |
[24:05] | If you’re worried about me taking the job, don’t. | 如果你是担心我会接受那份工作 不必担心 |
[24:06] | I already turned her down. | 我已经拒绝她了 |
[24:09] | Hey, everything okay with you? | 你那边一切都好吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, yeah, of course. I’m sorry. | 当然 当然 不好意思 |
[24:13] | I think this prisoner escape this morning did a number on me. | 今天早上罪犯越狱的事让我心情沉重 |
[24:15] | Yeah, it sounds like it threw you for a loop. | 听起来让你觉得很震惊 |
[24:19] | Elevator’s here. | 电梯来了 |
[24:20] | Stay safe, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[24:21] | Baby, I will. I’ll see you later. | 我会的 宝贝 晚点见 |
[24:25] | All right, when Roman calls, | 好了 等罗曼打来电话 |
[24:26] | what is the one and only thing that matters? | 最关键的事是什么 |
[24:29] | Picking a place to hand over the diamonds. | 选一个交接钻石的地点 |
[24:32] | He realizes that I don’t have them | 他要是发现我没有钻石 |
[24:35] | and it’s a setup, I’m as good as dead. | 这是个圈套的话 我就死路一条了 |
[24:38] | You just keep your eye on the ball, Amber. | 你集中注意力就好了 安珀 |
[24:40] | You tell Roman you have the diamonds, | 跟罗曼说钻石在你手里 |
[24:42] | get him to pick a spot, and then you hang up. | 让他挑一个地点 然后你就挂断 |
[24:46] | Oh, my God, it’s him. | 老天 是他 |
[24:48] | Hey, relax. | 放轻松 |
[24:49] | Just answer the phone when you’re ready. | 你准备好了就接起来 |
[24:51] | Keep it simple. | 措辞简单点 |
[24:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:59] | I made it out, you know. | 知道吗 我逃出来了 |
[25:01] | I thought you were gonna be locked up forever. | 我以为你会一辈子被关在监狱里 |
[25:04] | Otherwise I, uh, never would have taken your diamonds. | 不然我 根本不会拿走你的钻石 |
[25:08] | You can have them. They’re yours. | 你可以拿回去 它们是你的 |
[25:13] | He’s bouncing between cell towers. | 他的信号在不同信号塔之间跳跃 |
[25:15] | It’ll settle. Just need time. | 会定下来的 就是需要时间 |
[25:17] | I need to know that you’re not gonna hurt me, Roman. | 我要知道你不会伤害我 罗曼 |
[25:20] | Years ago, when you quit the club | 多年前 你头也不回地 |
[25:22] | and walked out for good, what’d you say? | 离开夜总会的时候 你是怎么说的来着 |
[25:24] | You almost killed me, Roman. | 你差点弄死我 罗曼 |
[25:26] | That night, what’d you say? | 那天晚上 你说了什么 |
[25:29] | I said that you never trusted me. | 我说你从没信任过我 |
[25:31] | See now? I was right not to trust | 看看现在 那时我没有信任 |
[25:34] | a dirty thief like you. | 你这样肮脏的小偷是对的 |
[25:35] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[25:36] | You stole my diamonds, little girl. | 你偷走了我的钻石 小姑娘 |
[25:38] | – That is exactly what you are. – I’m sorry. | -你就是小偷 -对不起 |
[25:41] | I will hunt you to the end of the earth | 你要是不还给我 |
[25:43] | – if you don’t pay me back. – I don’t have them, okay? | -我就会追寻你到天涯海角 -我没有钻石 好吗 |
[25:45] | I-I went to the club after you got caught, | 你被抓之后 我 我去了俱乐部 |
[25:48] | but the humidor wasn’t where you left it. | 但雪茄盒不在你放的那个地方 |
[25:49] | The cops made me lie, and… | 警方逼我撒谎 还 |
[25:50] | Listen to me, cops, I want what is mine. | 给我听着 警察们 我想要回属于我的东西 |
[25:54] | Then I will go back to Russia. | 然后我就会回俄罗斯 |
[25:56] | – Just forget about me. – Not on your life. | -忘掉我吧 -你这辈子休想 |
[25:59] | I only ever hear that phrase twice. | 我这辈子只会听到这句话两次 |
[26:02] | First time today. | 今天是第一次 |
[26:04] | You are cop from this morning. | 你是今天早上的那个警察 |
[26:05] | Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD. | 在下哈里森警司 纽约警局 |
[26:07] | You’re going back to prison, Roman. | 你会回到监狱的 罗曼 |
[26:09] | You get to decide how hard you want to make this on yourself. | 这会有多痛苦都取决于你自己 |
[26:11] | Does this scare me? Not on your life. | 这会吓到我吗 你这辈子休想 |
[26:24] | Not what I expected my first day in the big leagues. | 跟我预想中加入一流团队的第一天不太一样 |
[26:27] | Yeah, it’s not what I signed up for either. | 是啊 这也不是我预想的 |
[26:29] | Gonna tell me why we got sent out here like this? | 打算告诉我为什么我们会被派到这里来吗 |
[26:31] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[26:32] | Okay. Then tell me why you haven’t said two words to me? | 好吧 那告诉我你为什么一句话都不跟我说 |
[26:39] | This ice will not keep in this heat. | 这么热的天 冰块会很快融化的 |
[26:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:43] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -太棒了 |
[26:44] | Here, would you like one? | 你想来一块吗 |
[26:45] | I’m good, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:46] | Oh, he’s trying to make fighting weight. | 他在努力达到临赛体重 |
[26:49] | Beach Bouts. Come on, you remember. | 沙滩拳击赛 你知道的 |
[26:52] | Long Beach PD does a boxing tourney every summer. | 长滩警局每年夏天都举办拳击锦标赛 |
[26:54] | First year, I beat Streeter. | 第一年 我赢了街仔 |
[26:56] | Second year, vice versa. | 第二年反过来 |
[26:57] | Year three, and they add a new weight class last minute, | 第三年 他们最后临时加了一个重量级别 |
[26:59] | but the cutoff is smack-dab between us. | 正好我们两人没被分在一组 |
[27:02] | This psycho over here loses ten pounds in one week | 这疯子一周减了十磅 |
[27:03] | just so he can fight me. | 就为了跟我打一架 |
[27:05] | Then I kicked your ass. | 把你打得落花流水 |
[27:06] | No, not how I remember it. | 不 我记得不是这样 |
[27:09] | Well, thank you for being here | 好吧 谢谢你们能在这里 |
[27:11] | and being our peace of mind. | 当我们的定心丸 |
[27:12] | If you need anything, we’ll just be inside packing up a few things. | 如果有任何需要 我们就在里面收拾 |
[27:14] | I’m just gonna grab a few more boxes. | 我再去拿几个盒子 |
[27:15] | – Do you mind? – Oh, yeah. | -你介意吗 -当然不 |
[27:17] | – I’ll be right in. – Okay. | -我马上进来 -好的 |
[27:23] | Can I carry that for you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[27:24] | – Oh, that’d be great. – I got you. | -那再好不过了 -交给我吧 |
[27:26] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[27:28] | Finally have a reason to get rid of that ugly thing. | 终于有理由扔掉那个丑东西了 |
[27:30] | Wouldn’t be the worst thing if you dropped it. | 如果你摔了它 也不会是什么坏事 |
[27:33] | So you’re packing up as in relocating? | 所以你收拾东西是要去别的地方吗 |
[27:36] | I’ve considered selling the place for a while, | 我一直想卖掉这个地方 |
[27:38] | but I never had the heart to go through Lee’s things. | 但我一直没下定决心整理李的东西 |
[27:40] | After today, though, it’s time to move on. | 不过今天过后 是时候放下过去了 |
[27:44] | – Yeah. – You know, I-I saw you out there this morning. | -是啊 -我今早看见你在外面 |
[27:47] | Explain to me how you keep doing your job | 向我解释你是如何在那等疯狂之后 |
[27:48] | after insanity like that. | 还坚持工作的 |
[27:50] | Well, the answer I usually give is, | 是啊 我的常规答案是 |
[27:52] | we go through a lot of training. | 我们受过专业训练 |
[27:54] | But the truth is, it’s tough. | 但真相是 这很难 |
[27:58] | You know, it stays with you. | 你懂的 它如影随形 |
[28:05] | I’m sorry for what happened to your husband. | 我对你丈夫的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[28:08] | Thanks. I, uh… | 谢谢 我… |
[28:10] | I wanted to bury Lee out here. | 我想把李埋在这外面 |
[28:13] | You know, he really loved this place. | 他很喜欢这里 |
[28:15] | Racing dirt bikes and motorcycles with his buddies. | 与他的兄弟们一起骑越野车和摩托车 |
[28:19] | I swear I can still hear ’em at night sometimes. | 我发誓我有时晚上还能听见他们的声音 |
[28:23] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 如果你不介意 |
[28:25] | how’d he end up driving for Roman? | 他怎么会为罗曼开车 |
[28:28] | He needed the work, and Roman was the only one offering. | 他需要工作 只有罗曼愿意雇他 |
[28:31] | You know, he didn’t know about the criminal stuff at first, | 他一开始并不知道他们是在干违法的事 |
[28:33] | but once Nia approached him about being an informant, | 但当尼娅找他做线人时 |
[28:36] | he didn’t flinch. | 他没有退缩 |
[28:37] | He always knew the right thing to do. | 他一直知道什么是该做的 |
[28:40] | What Roman put you through, that’s beyond cruel. | 罗曼让你所经历的一切 太过于残酷了 |
[28:44] | You deserve to have answers. | 你值得知道真相 |
[28:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:49] | I just feel so stupid. | 我只是觉得很蠢 |
[28:51] | You know, I should have known that he had no intention | 我早该想到 他压根就没准备 |
[28:53] | of giving over Lee’s remains. | 交出李的遗体 |
[28:57] | You know that saying? | 你知道那句老话吗 |
[28:58] | When people show you who they are, believe them. | 认清一个人 眼见为实 耳听为虚 |
[29:07] | When Roman called Amber, his burner phone pinged | 当罗曼打给安珀时 他的一次性手机在谷区 |
[29:09] | two different cell towers in the Valley. | 定位到了两个信号塔 |
[29:11] | Seemed like he was headed northwest. | 看上去他去西北方了 |
[29:13] | So we got a direction but not a destination. | 所以我们有方向 但没有目的地 |
[29:15] | That’s better than nothing. | 总比什么都没有强 |
[29:16] | Maybe if we could figure out who really stole Roman’s diamonds. | 或许如果我们能弄清 是谁偷了罗曼的钻石 |
[29:19] | Then we could, what, use ’em as bait? | 那我们就能怎样 把它们当作诱饵 |
[29:21] | I mean, I doubt Roman’s gonna fall for that again. | 我觉得罗曼不会上钩第二次 |
[29:23] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[29:24] | Lee Cobb audio files. That’s Roman’s driver. | 李·科布的语音文件 他是罗曼的司机 |
[29:28] | These must be the recordings he made working as an informant. | 这些一定是他作为线人时的录音 |
[29:30] | Pop it in. | 放来听听 |
[29:34] | My name is Lee Cobb. | 我叫李·科布 |
[29:35] | I’m a driver for Alexei Roman. | 我是阿列克谢·罗曼的司机 |
[29:37] | Today is Saturday, July 16, 2016. | 今天是2016年7月16日 星期六 |
[29:40] | – Two days before Roman killed him. – This afternoon, | -罗曼杀死他的两天前 -今天下午 |
[29:41] | I started having second thoughts about ratting on a guy like Roman. | 我开始犹豫要不要告发罗曼这样的人 |
[29:45] | I thought it might be better if me and Odette run off, | 我觉得如果我能和奥德特逃走 |
[29:47] | start fresh, so I took his ice. | 重新开始会更好 所以我拿走了他的冰 |
[29:49] | It was a stupid move, I’m gonna put ’em back. | 这是个愚蠢的决定 我要把它们还回去 |
[29:52] | Wanted someone to know. | 希望有人知道 |
[29:53] | Ice as in diamonds. | 冰指的是钻石 |
[29:55] | The D.A. Didn’t even know about the diamonds at the time, | 检察官当时甚至不知道钻石的存在 |
[29:57] | so it probably got overlooked. | 所以可能被忽视了 |
[30:00] | Where do you think Lee stashed them? | 你觉得李把它们藏哪了 |
[30:02] | It’s Street, leave a message. | 我是斯特里特 有事请留言 |
[30:04] | Street’s phone’s going straight to voice mail. | 给斯特里特的电话转到了语音信箱 |
[30:05] | Go grab the team. I’ll get Hondo. | 叫上队伍 我去找洪都 |
[30:10] | I haven’t been able to bring myself | 我一直没法让自己 |
[30:11] | to go through Lee’s things. | 去整理李的东西 |
[30:15] | It’s like he’s right here with me. | 就像他还在这里陪着我 |
[30:17] | Maybe you’ve come a little further | 或许在过去几年里 |
[30:19] | than you think the past few years. | 你已经比想象中走得更远了 |
[30:21] | This looks like it could be your size. | 这看起来是你的码 |
[30:24] | I should get back out there. | 我应该回去了 |
[30:26] | Come on, go ahead. | 来吧 试试 |
[30:28] | Okay. I’ll give it a shot. | 好吧 我试试 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[30:33] | See? Yeah, it looks good. | 瞧 看起来不错 |
[30:35] | It’s yours if you want it. | 如果你喜欢 就归你了 |
[30:36] | Thank you, but that is way too generous, so… | 谢谢 但这份礼物太贵重了 所以… |
[30:40] | I should get back to my post. | 我该回去工作了 |
[30:41] | – Yeah, no, of course. – Yeah. | -是啊 不用 当然 -是啊 |
[30:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:47] | Are you trying to blackball me from SWAT? | 你反对我进特警队 |
[30:49] | Got a text from Rocker about a letter you wrote. | 收到了洛克短信 说你写了封信 |
[30:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:52] | I wrote a letter to Hicks. | 我写了封信给希克斯 |
[30:53] | I said I didn’t think you’d be a good fit for the depar… | 说我认为你不适合这个部… |
[30:55] | – What’s your deal, bro? – You know my deal. | -你怎么回事 兄弟 -你知道我怎么回事 |
[30:57] | Three months before I left Long Beach? | 我离开长岛的三个月前 |
[30:59] | The anonymous complaint? I know it was you. | 那个匿名投诉 我知道是你 |
[31:02] | I didn’t think it would turn into that big of a thing. | 我不知道事情会变得那么严重 |
[31:04] | Our rivalry, or whatever, had gotten pretty intense. | 我们之间的竞争 变得很激烈 |
[31:07] | You accused me of being a dirty cop. | 你指控我是黑警 |
[31:10] | You said I took kickbacks from dealers. | 你说我从毒贩那收回扣 |
[31:12] | Guess I was just letting off some steam. | 我当时也就是发发牢骚 |
[31:13] | Half your childhood buddies had been sitting | 你的那群童年小伙伴 |
[31:15] | in the back of my squad car, | 一半都坐在我的巡逻车后座 |
[31:16] | and then you just showed up with a bike? | 然后你就骑辆摩托车正好出现吗 |
[31:17] | That complaint almost cost me everything. | 那条举报差点断送了我的一切 |
[31:19] | I never would have done it if your deadbeat buddy | 要不是你那混混哥们满城炫耀你的名字 |
[31:21] | wasn’t dropping your name all across town. | 我才不会匿名举报你 |
[31:22] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[31:23] | – Nick. Or Tate or whatever. – Nate! | -尼克 要不就是泰特什么的 -内特 |
[31:25] | The only brother I ever had. | 他是我唯一的兄弟 |
[31:26] | A total scumbag. | 一个彻头彻尾的垃圾 |
[31:34] | – What the hell? – What is that? | -什么情况 -这是什么 |
[31:36] | They fell out of that jacket. | 从你夹克中掉出来的 |
[31:38] | Roman’s diamonds. | 罗曼的钻石 |
[31:45] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:48] | Odette, Nia, you’re in danger! | 奥德特 尼娅 你们有危险 |
[31:50] | We need to move you out of the house. | 我们需要把你们转移到屋外 |
[31:52] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[31:56] | Let’s go. Backup’s on the way. | 咱们走 增援正在赶来 |
[31:57] | Here, I-I found Lee’s old pistol. | 给 我找到了李的手枪 |
[31:59] | His diamonds were in Lee’s jacket. | 他的钻石在李的夹克里 |
[32:01] | – Oh, my God. – Where’s Nia? | -我的天啊 -尼娅在哪 |
[32:02] | I-I wasn’t sure I had a gun, | 我不太确定我有没有枪 |
[32:03] | and she said she has one in her glove box. | 她说她储物盒有一把 |
[32:06] | – She went out to her car? – Yeah, we saw the truck coming. | -她去车里了 -对 我们看到卡车过来 |
[32:08] | – I-Is it Roman? – We’ve got to get out of here. | -是罗曼吗 -我们得赶快出去 |
[32:09] | Let’s go. Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快 快 快 快 |
[32:23] | You find Nia, I’ll get Odette somewhere safe | 你去找尼娅 我把奥德特转移到安全地带 |
[32:24] | – and come back. – Roger that. | -然后回来找你 -收到 |
[32:31] | Odette! | 奥德特 |
[32:33] | Go, go, go. That rat husband of yours took something of mine. | 上 上 上 你内鬼丈夫偷了我的东西 |
[32:43] | Get off me! Stop! | 放开我 住手 |
[32:46] | It’s Nia. Move, move. | 是尼娅 跟上 上 |
[32:55] | I’ll make contact, you stay low. Try to get an angle. | 我去对接 你隐蔽好 找个合适角度 |
[32:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[32:58] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[33:00] | LAPD! Drop the gun and let her go. | 洛城警局 放下枪 放开她 |
[33:10] | Stay calm. Nobody needs to get hurt here. | 冷静 大家都不需要受伤 |
[33:12] | Stay back. I’ll kill her. | 后退 不然我杀了她 |
[33:14] | I’m not ready to die. | 我还不想死 |
[33:18] | Be ready, Tan. | 准备好 谭 |
[33:21] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[33:22] | – Stop moving! – Calm down. We can fix this. | -不许动 -冷静 我们可以商量一下 |
[33:31] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:32] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. It’s over. | 好了 没事 没事了 都结束了 |
[33:42] | In the back. | 坐后面 |
[33:44] | Quick. | 快 |
[33:46] | Stay low. No one’s getting in. | 趴低 不要让任何人进来 |
[33:48] | I lost Roman. He’s got the diamonds. | 我跟丢了罗曼 他拿到了钻石 |
[33:54] | Hey, stop! Stop! | 停 停下 |
[33:59] | 26-David in pursuit. | 26D报告 追捕中 |
[34:24] | Street, we’re headed your way. 20 seconds out. | 斯特里特 我们正前往你处 20秒到达 |
[35:10] | Come on, stay with me. | 拜托 坚持住 |
[35:13] | 30-David. Suspect down. | 30D报告 嫌疑人倒地 |
[35:15] | Wake up. You’re not getting out that easy. | 醒醒 不能让你这么轻易死掉 |
[35:19] | Roman, I’m afraid you’re gonna be okay. | 罗曼 恐怕你会没事的 |
[35:30] | Nice shiner you got there. | 眼睛青了好大一块 |
[35:32] | Oh. Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:34] | Suspect must have got me pretty good. | 嫌犯下手有点狠 |
[35:36] | Right. | 是吧 |
[35:37] | Sergeant Harrelson. | 我是哈里森警司 |
[35:38] | Yes, sir. I know who you are. | 是的 长官 我知道你是谁 |
[35:40] | – I’m… – Officer Alfaro. | -我是… -阿尔法罗警员 |
[35:42] | Your reputation precedes you, too. | 你的名气也不小 |
[35:44] | Commander tells me that you’re joining us | 指挥官告诉我 你加入我们时 |
[35:46] | with quite the impressive track record. | 是带着一串优异记录的 |
[35:47] | I’m lucky to be here in L.A. | 能来洛杉矶我很幸运 |
[35:48] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你很幸运 |
[35:50] | You’re gonna be working with some fine folks up here. | 你将和很多很棒的同事一起工作 |
[35:53] | And one of the best of ’em is Officer Street right there. | 其中最棒的之一就是斯特里特警员 |
[35:56] | I’m guessing the two of you know each other from Long Beach. | 我想你们俩在长滩就认识 |
[35:58] | We do. | 是的 |
[35:59] | Okay. Well, you follow his lead… | 好的 好好跟他学 |
[36:03] | and it’ll be smooth sailing. | 之后会一帆风顺的 |
[36:06] | I’ll do that, sir. | 我会的 长官 |
[36:08] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[36:17] | Hey, this will take some time to process. | 这也许要花点时间去消化 |
[36:21] | Important thing is, you’re okay. | 重要的是 你脱险了 |
[36:23] | I’m supposed to be dead. | 我本来要死了 |
[36:26] | I’m never gonna get this out of my head. | 我永远都没法忘记这件事 |
[36:29] | Sometimes a bad day is just a bad day. | 有时候糟糕的一天只是糟糕的一天 |
[36:33] | Don’t let it be more, Nia. | 别让它变得更糟 尼娅 |
[36:35] | You don’t have to let it define you | 别被这一天定义了自己 |
[36:37] | or where you’re headed in life. | 也不要因此改变人生方向 |
[36:39] | They’re gonna need your statement. | 他们需要你的证词 |
[36:41] | Come on, I’ll walk you over. | 走吧 我陪你过去 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry about what I said to you earlier. | 很抱歉我稍早和你说了那些话 |
[36:50] | If it made you feel some type of way about anything, I’m sorry. | 如果让你在某些方面觉得不舒服 我很抱歉 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:08] | Streeter– Street, wait up. | 街仔 斯特里特 等一下 |
[37:10] | Look, can I just get a word in, man? | 能和你聊一聊吗 伙计 |
[37:11] | Alfaro, listen. I never should have hit you. | 阿尔法罗 听着 我不应该打你的 |
[37:16] | It was a mistake for me to escalate things like that. | 我完全不该那样把事情闹大 |
[37:19] | – If you need to file on me… – No, that’s not gonna happen. | -如果你要投诉我… -不 绝对不会 |
[37:21] | Look, I owe you an apology for what I did to you back then. | 我应该为之前对你做过的事道歉 |
[37:24] | I was young and immature. | 我那时年轻又不成熟 |
[37:26] | No, look, I have no excuses. | 不 我不应该找借口 |
[37:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:30] | And the things I said about your buddy Nate, | 我说的那些关于你兄弟内特的话 |
[37:32] | I didn’t even know the guy. | 我都不认识他 |
[37:33] | I sure as hell didn’t know he passed away. | 我当然也不知道他已经过世了 |
[37:36] | I was just trying to tick you off. | 我只是想气你 |
[37:39] | I’m real sorry for that. | 真的很对不起 |
[37:40] | Something you should know, Alfaro, | 有件事应该告诉你 阿尔法罗 |
[37:41] | the way things used to be with us– the smack talk, | 我们以前那样 说人坏话 |
[37:46] | the-the, the constant combat– | 不停地攻击他人 |
[37:49] | it’s not gonna be like that here. | 在这里是行不通的 |
[37:51] | – That’s not even who I am anymore. – I know, man. | -我已经不是那种人了 -我知道 |
[37:53] | Look, I can see right off the bat that you changed for the better. | 我一眼就看出你变好了 |
[37:56] | I like to think I have as well. | 我想我也是 |
[38:00] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[38:03] | I saved up for that bike. | 那辆摩托车是我存了好久的钱买下的 |
[38:04] | That was a sweet-ass bike. | 那是辆好车 |
[38:05] | It really was, wasn’t it? | 真的是 对吧 |
[38:08] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:08] | Yeah, hey, hell of a first day. | 第一天还真是够呛 |
[38:17] | Hey. Nichelle’s waiting for you out front. | 尼歇尔在前门等你 |
[38:21] | Yeah, yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 我们 |
[38:21] | We, we have dinner plans. | 我们准备去吃晚餐 |
[38:25] | An hour ago. | 一小时前 |
[38:26] | So it looks like | 看来我们 |
[38:27] | we’re gonna be hitting the drive-through instead. | 只能买外带回家了 |
[38:29] | Already living the dad life. | 当爹的生活已经开始了 |
[38:30] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[38:33] | Hey, Nia sounded pretty contrite earlier. | 听起来尼娅挺后悔的 |
[38:38] | What was it she said to you | 她和你说了什么 |
[38:39] | that-that’s kinda taken the wind out of your sails? | 让你好像没精打采的 |
[38:42] | Apparently I told her once upon a time that I didn’t want kids. | 显然曾几何时我和她说过我不想要孩子 |
[38:45] | That I had too much childhood baggage | 我说我有太多的童年包袱 |
[38:47] | to be a good dad. | 没法做个好父亲 |
[38:48] | Well, nice to see you, too, Nia. | 我也很高兴见到你 尼娅 |
[38:50] | I mean, look, I-I don’t really think | 我真的觉得 |
[38:52] | she meant to put it out there like that. | 她不是故意想这么说的 |
[38:53] | But if she did, who knows? | 但就算是 谁又知道呢 |
[38:57] | Deacon, Nichelle and I, we are so excited | 迪肯 我和尼歇尔真的很激动 |
[38:59] | to welcome this child into the world, | 欢迎这孩子来到这个世界 |
[39:00] | and nothing… nothing’s gonna change that. | 这点绝对不会改变 |
[39:03] | But these, these childhood wounds… | 但是那些童年伤痛 |
[39:08] | I mean, I do have to admit there is a part of me | 我不得不承认我内心深处 |
[39:10] | that’s worried that I’m gonna carry these scars | 担心我会把那些伤疤 |
[39:11] | into my relationship with my little girl. | 带进我和我女儿的关系中 |
[39:13] | All right, you’re probably tired of the unsolicited advice today, | 今天你可能已经听腻了不请自来的建议 |
[39:15] | but I got to step in here, say something. | 但我必须站出来说句话 |
[39:18] | You’re gonna be a great father. | 你会是个好父亲的 |
[39:20] | We’re gonna find out, right? | 马上就要见分晓了 对吗 |
[39:21] | No, no. I already know it. | 不 我已经知道了 |
[39:23] | And I’m not just saying this to make you feel better. | 我不是为了安慰你才这么说的 |
[39:25] | You are a born teacher. You’re a born protector. | 你是位天生的良师 天生的守护者 |
[39:28] | That’s what a father is. | 这就是父亲 |
[39:30] | From the moment your daughter takes her first breath, | 从你女儿第一次呼吸的那一刻起 |
[39:32] | you’re gonna help her develop the tools she needs to thrive. | 你会帮助她获取成长所需要的技能 |
[39:35] | And then, as she grows, | 然后 随着她的成长 |
[39:36] | you’re gonna help her strengthen those tools | 你会帮助她加强这些技能 |
[39:38] | so that then she can teach and protect her own family. | 然后她就能传授下去并保护她自己的家 |
[39:42] | You’re gonna do those things because that’s who you are. | 你会这么做 因为这就是你 |
[39:45] | You don’t have to worry if you’re gonna be a great father. | 你不用担心自己能不能成为一个好父亲 |
[39:46] | You’re a natural. | 你与生俱来就是 |
[39:48] | Thank you, Deac. That means more than you know. | 谢谢你 迪肯 你不知道这番话有多重要 |
[39:51] | Especially coming from you. | 尤其是你说的 |
[39:52] | Well, I do have a mug at home that says | 我家里有个杯子 |
[39:53] | “World’s Greatest Dad.” | 上面写着”绝世好爸” |
[39:55] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 你肯定有 |
[39:57] | Whatever Nia put in your head, forget about it. | 不管尼娅和你说了什么 忘记她的话 |
[40:00] | You and Nichelle are going to mold this-this beautiful, | 你和尼歇尔会把她培养成一个美丽的 |
[40:05] | wonderful human being. | 了不起的生命 |
[40:08] | And I can’t wait to meet her. | 我已经等不及想见她了 |
[40:11] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[40:46] | – Sorry for the wait. – All good. | -抱歉让你久等 -没事 |
[40:48] | I know you’ve had a long day. | 我知道你今天很累 |
[40:50] | Listen, I had a lot of time to think on the ride back, | 回来的路上我想了很多 |
[40:52] | and this job offer from the inspector general… | 总警督给你的这份工作 |
[40:55] | Baby, if it’s something you want, | 宝贝 如果那是你想要的 |
[40:57] | I’m behind you 100%. | 我百分之百支持你 |
[40:59] | I’ve been thinking about it, too. | 我也一直在考虑这件事 |
[41:02] | The position is part-time, | 那个职位只是兼职 |
[41:03] | so I get to keep looking after COPE, | 所以我要继续照顾这个项目 |
[41:05] | but I don’t have to give up the community center. | 但我不必放弃社区中心 |
[41:08] | Plus, the LAPD has a few social programs | 而且 现在洛城警局 |
[41:11] | in their portfolio nowadays, | 有几个社会项目计划 |
[41:12] | so it’s not like I’d only be auditing officers. | 所以审计人员也不止我一个 |
[41:16] | Maybe I’d be able to do some good. | 也许我能做一些贡献 |
[41:18] | Of course you would. | 你当然能 |
[41:20] | The LAPD could use someone like you | 洛城警局需要像你这样的人 |
[41:21] | looking after us and keeping us honest. | 来照看我们 让我们保持正直 |
[41:25] | If it really appeals to you, then I want you to go get it. | 如果你真的感兴趣 那我希望你去做 |
[41:28] | Take the job. | 接受这份工作 |
[41:36] | You’re really not gonna ask me | 你真的不打算问问我 |
[41:37] | what the two of us were talking about? | 我们俩在说什么吗 |
[41:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:41] | Two of who? | 哪两个 |