时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s have a kid together. | 我们一起生个孩子吧 |
[00:04] | I want to have a family with you. | 我想和你一起组建一个家 |
[00:07] | We’re-we’re… we’re having a girl. | 我们要有女儿了 |
[00:09] | Powell, with me! | 鲍威尔 跟我来 |
[00:11] | – I got a shortcut. – Powell! | -有近路 -鲍威尔 |
[00:14] | Suspect’s down. | 嫌犯就擒 |
[00:15] | You just take off like that. | 你不能那样说跑就跑了 |
[00:16] | Relax. We got the guy, didn’t we? | 放松点 我们不是抓住嫌犯了吗 |
[00:20] | You get Powell squared away. She’s your responsibility now. | 鲍威尔交给你了 她现在是你的责任了 |
[00:23] | Hank St. John. I go by Saint. | 汉克·圣约翰 大家都叫我圣人 |
[00:25] | – Daniel Jr. They call me… – I know who you are, Hondo. | -小丹尼尔 大伙叫我… -我知道你是谁 洪都 |
[00:28] | You may have them fooled, but not me. | 也许你可以骗过他们 但骗不了我 |
[00:30] | It’s only gonna take one mistake for the LAPD | 只要行差踏错一步 |
[00:32] | to come knocking on your door. | 洛城警局就会上门来找你 |
[00:33] | I’ll have to be very careful then. | 那我只能小心谨慎了 |
[00:35] | This is Detective Rios with Gangs and Narcotics. | 这位是帮派与毒品侦探里奥斯 |
[00:37] | If you’re right about this Saint guy being behind all this… | 但如果你是对的 圣人是背后操纵者 |
[00:39] | – I am…. – we haven’t found any evidence to confirm it. | -我就是对的 -我们还没能找到证据来证实 |
[00:41] | I just wanted to ask you | 我就想问一下 |
[00:42] | about your new business venture with Hank St. John. | 你和汉克·圣约翰一起新开发的那个商业项目 |
[00:44] | Starting my first business. | 这是我的第一个项目 |
[00:46] | I’m calling it Freshness on Wheels. | 我叫它每日优鲜 |
[00:49] | Consider it a fair warning. | 提醒你一下 |
[00:50] | Clean up your act, or you’re gonna see me | 手脚放干净点 |
[00:51] | in ways that you don’t want to. | 小心我收拾你 |
[00:59] | Oh, Hondo, look how cute. | 洪都 你看好可爱 |
[01:02] | Oh, no. | 不要吧 |
[01:02] | Get out of town. Our baby girl ain’t even born yet, | 别吓我了 我们的乖女儿还没出生呢 |
[01:05] | and she’s already swagging it out. | 怎么就开始耍酷了 |
[01:07] | This stuff looks practically new. | 这些东西看起来好新啊 |
[01:09] | – Has it ever even been worn? – Uh, most of it, probably not. | -这些东西都没用过 -大部分应该没用过 |
[01:13] | Yeah, Annie went a little overboard dressing the girls. | 在打扮女孩子这件事上 安妮有点太积极了 |
[01:15] | How could she not? It’s all so precious. | 看得出来 这些东西真是太棒了 |
[01:18] | Yeah. I’m actually surprised she let this go. | 是啊 我很惊讶她愿意把东西送走 |
[01:21] | But when she heard | 但是当她听说 |
[01:22] | that the two of you were having a baby, and a girl, | 你们俩马上要有宝宝了 还是个姑娘 |
[01:26] | here it is. | 看 都在这了 |
[01:26] | Well, Deacon, thank you. It means a lot. | 迪肯 谢谢你 对我们意义重大 |
[01:28] | Now you tell Annie that we promise | 你转告安妮 |
[01:29] | to give everything here a good home. | 我们一定会好好安置这些东西 |
[01:31] | You’re doing us a favor. | 你们其实是帮了我们的忙 |
[01:32] | Victoria’s almost four. | 维多利亚都快四岁了 |
[01:33] | You know, it’s about time we move on to the next phase. | 是时候该进入下一个阶段了 |
[01:36] | – What do you mean? – Well, we have this joke | -这是什么意思 -我们开玩笑说 |
[01:37] | that we have lived through different phases over the years. | 这几年我们经历了好多不同的人生阶段 |
[01:39] | First, it was the “Just the two of us” Phase. | 起先是美好的二人时光 |
[01:41] | Then it was, “We’ve got one kid. | 然后是 |
[01:43] | I think that’s all we can handle” Phase. | “一个孩子就够了”阶段 |
[01:45] | Our “Just the two of us” phase was pretty great. | 我们的二人时光已经非常美好了 |
[01:48] | You ready to shake that up? | 你准备好更进一步了吗 |
[01:49] | I am more than ready. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[01:51] | Oh, you better be, because pretty soon, | 你最好是 因为很快 |
[01:53] | it turns into the “Now, we have four kids | 就会变成 “我们现在有四个孩子了” |
[01:55] | “And we couldn’t believe that we thought | “难以置信我们居然想过” |
[01:56] | one was too much to handle” Phase. | “一个孩子很难带”的阶段 |
[01:58] | You know what? I think we’ll leave that phase | 我觉得这个阶段还是留给你和安妮享受吧 |
[02:00] | to you and Annie ’cause I really don’t see | 因为我是在想象不出 |
[02:01] | four little rug rats – running around here. | 四个小捣蛋鬼跑来跑去的样子 |
[02:04] | Victoria used to love stuffies, | 维多利亚以前还挺喜欢玩偶的 |
[02:06] | but by the time this one came home, she was onto dolls. | 但是这个玩偶到家的时候 她已经喜欢娃娃了 |
[02:09] | Next, it’ll be boys. | 接下来就该喜欢男生了 |
[02:11] | Which phase is that? | 那个阶段又是啥 |
[02:12] | That is the “Lord, help me” Phase. | 那会是”神呐 救救我吧”阶段 |
[02:15] | Oh, sorry, guys. Excuse me for a second. | 抱歉 等我一下 |
[02:20] | Yo, Rios. What’s up? | 里奥斯 怎么了 |
[02:21] | Yo, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I couldn’t help it. Had to call right away. | 我没忍住 就立刻打给你了 |
[02:24] | I think we got him. | 我觉得我们抓到他了 |
[02:25] | We may have found what we need to put Saint away for good. | 我们可能找到把圣人送进去的证据了 |
[02:27] | What? You serious? What’d you find? | 什么 真的吗 你找到什么了 |
[02:29] | Picked up a laptop | 昨晚突袭圣人的某个毒品窝点 |
[02:30] | on a raid of one of Saint’s pill mills | 找到了一个笔记本电脑 |
[02:31] | last night. Guys at Cyber Division | 信息部门的人说 |
[02:33] | say it’s encrypted like nothing they’ve ever seen. | 电脑的加密方式他们从没见过 |
[02:35] | And if that thing has that much security… | 如果这台电脑的安保级别这么高的话 |
[02:37] | Got to be a gold mine, yeah. Problem is, | 肯定是条大鱼 但问题是 |
[02:38] | we’re locked out of it until this raid. | 这次突袭之前我们都没法打开它 |
[02:41] | – You found the key? – Don’t get your hopes up. | -你找到钥匙了 -别太高兴 |
[02:43] | Still got to see what’s on the laptop first, | 我们要先看看电脑里到底有什么 |
[02:44] | but my gut is telling me it’s what we’ve been searching for. | 但我有直觉 这就是我们一直在找的东西 |
[02:47] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有进展我再联系你 |
[02:48] | Hey, Rios, thanks, man. | 里奥斯 谢了伙计 |
[02:51] | You stepped up and walked this path because I asked you to. | 都是因为我 你才牵扯进来的 |
[02:53] | – I owe you. – Yeah, let’s save the mushy stuff | -我欠你个人情 -肉麻的话还是等到 |
[02:55] | for when we have Saint in cuffs, okay? | 我们把圣人抓住再说吧 |
[02:57] | I’m so looking forward to that. | 我很期待 |
[02:59] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[02:59] | All right, peace. | 好说 |
[03:06] | Good news? | 好消息 |
[03:07] | Rios just hit up another one of Saint’s stash houses, and | 里奥斯刚刚搜查了圣人的另一个窝点 |
[03:09] | he thinks that he finally has enough evidence to put him away. | 他觉得他终于有足够的证据来把他关起来了 |
[03:12] | – Well, that’s huge. – We’re not there yet. | -这可是大事情 -我们还没成功呢 |
[03:13] | We got to confirm it, but, yeah, this feels really good. | 我们得去证实 不过这的确让人高兴 |
[03:16] | Well, we should go. | 我们得走了 |
[03:17] | Then I’ll save my congratulations for later. | 那我就把祝贺的话留到晚点再说 |
[03:19] | Can’t wait. See you tonight. | 我都等不及了 晚上见 |
[03:22] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好 -再见 |
[03:23] | Deacon, please thank Annie for all this. | 迪肯 请向安妮转达谢意 |
[03:25] | I will. | 好的 |
[03:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:35] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[03:36] | No problem. | 没事 |
[03:40] | Charlie, what the hell is this? | 查理 这是什么玩意儿 |
[03:41] | Celery, kale, spinach and apple. | 芹菜 甘蓝 菠菜和苹果 |
[03:43] | Mom told you to watch your caffeine intake, | 妈妈让你当心你的咖啡因摄入量 |
[03:44] | so I got you a healthy juice. | 所以我就给你买了杯健康的果蔬汁 |
[03:46] | You’re killing me, mijo, okay? | 你这是要我的命啊 儿子 |
[03:48] | Back to your post. | 回你的岗位去吧 |
[03:51] | Kale. | 甘蓝 |
[04:22] | – How you doing? – Fine. | -你怎么样 -挺好的 |
[04:24] | You know, I spent a lot of time in this room | 我刚刚加入特警队时 |
[04:26] | when I first got to SWAT. | 花了很多时间在这间屋子 |
[04:28] | It’s almost a rite of passage. | 几乎算是成长的必经之路 |
[04:30] | Is that why you suggested to Hondo I get armory duty? | 所以你向洪都建议给我军械库的差事 |
[04:33] | Nostalgia? | 怀旧吗 |
[04:34] | You got armory duty ’cause you were reckless in the field. | 给你分配军械库差事是因为你执行任务太鲁莽 |
[04:37] | Now, I know you trust your gut, | 我知道你相信自己的直觉 |
[04:39] | but you can’t keep going off on your own. | 但你不能老是独自行动 |
[04:41] | There’s a reason we move in twos. | 我们两人一组行动是有道理的 |
[04:42] | Your partner’s not just watching your back. | 你的搭档不只是保护着你 |
[04:44] | You’re watching theirs. | 你也在保护着他们 |
[04:45] | I get it. You could’ve just said that. | 我明白 你这么说不就行了 |
[04:48] | You didn’t have to get Hondo to sideline me. | 没必要让洪都把我扔到一边去 |
[04:49] | You want me to lay off? | 你想让我收手 |
[04:51] | Stop reverting back to the lone wolf stuff. | 不要再回到独狼模式 |
[04:52] | I didn’t ask you to be my mentor, | 我没请你做我的导师 |
[04:54] | or whatever it is you think you’re doing. | 或是什么你想充当的角色 |
[04:58] | Can I get back to it? | 能接着干活了吗 |
[04:59] | These HKs aren’t gonna clean themselves. | 这些HK冲锋枪可不会自己擦干净 |
[05:15] | I mean, you look at his production from last season, | 我是说 你看他上赛季的得分 |
[05:17] | his numbers are obviously down. Does that worry you at all? | 他的数据明显下滑了 这难道不让你担心吗 |
[05:19] | I mean, not particularly. | 不是特别担心 |
[05:21] | Look, let me rephrase it. | 这样吧 我换个说法 |
[05:23] | – Is Bailey seeing a lot more double team this year? – Yeah. | -贝利今年是否遇到更多的包夹 -是的 |
[05:58] | Move! Move! | 闪开 闪开 |
[06:03] | This is Detective Alex Rios. | 我是亚历克斯·里奥斯警探 |
[06:05] | I’m at the corner of West 60th and South Hoover. | 我在西60街和南胡佛街的拐角 |
[06:07] | Code 30. Officer in need of assistance! | 警官需要紧急协助 警官需要支援 |
[06:14] | Hey, you notice anything funny about the commander today? | 你有没有发现指挥官今天有点不对劲[好笑]吗 |
[06:17] | Funny? Hicks is a lot of things, | 好笑 希克斯有很多特点 |
[06:19] | I don’t know about funny. | 可我没觉得他好笑 |
[06:20] | No, I mean, like, weird. | 不 我是说他有点怪 |
[06:21] | He was on the bike in the gym this morning. | 他今天早上在健身馆骑单车 |
[06:24] | – And? – Hicks hates the stationary bike. | -那又怎么样 -希克斯很讨厌健身单车 |
[06:26] | He says it’s the perfect metaphor | 他说这个是人生止步不前的 |
[06:27] | for going nowhere in life. | 完美比喻 |
[06:29] | I’m telling you, man, something’s off. | 我告诉你 一定是出什么状况了 |
[06:33] | Hey. Morning, Commander. | 早 指挥官 |
[06:34] | Tan. Luca. | 谭 卢卡 |
[06:36] | Hey, sir. | 长官 |
[06:42] | At ease, boys. | 稍息吧 小伙子 |
[06:45] | – Was that a kombucha? – I told you. Weird. | -那是康普茶吗 -我跟你说了 怪异 |
[06:53] | Kale salad? | 甘蓝沙拉 |
[06:54] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen Hicks eat a vegetable. | 我从没见过希克斯吃蔬菜 |
[06:56] | Not unless it was surrounded by meat | 除非是被肉包裹着 |
[06:57] | and smashed on a hoagie roll. | 并且打碎了包在三明治卷里 |
[06:59] | Maybe he’s on some sort of health kick. | 他也许是想追求健康了 |
[07:00] | – That’s a good thing, right? – I don’t know. | -是个好事 对吧 -不好说 |
[07:02] | My dad went on a health kick when he was Hicks’s age | 我父亲在希克斯这个年纪的时候也有健身 |
[07:04] | on the doctor’s orders after he had a mild heart attack. | 是在他犯了轻度心脏病之后医生要求的 |
[07:10] | Hondo called. Detective Rios radioed a Code 30. | 洪都打来说警探里奥斯通过无线电求援 |
[07:13] | He was attacked in his car. Now he’s gone. | 他在自己车里被攻击了 人已失踪 |
[07:15] | Hondo and Deacon are on their way there. | 洪都和迪肯正赶过去 |
[07:16] | Said we should do what we can from here. | 我们在这边尽力支援 |
[07:17] | Okay, let’s get some leads for them for when they get back. | 我们先找找线索等他们回来 |
[07:32] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Detectives canvassed the block. | 警探们彻查了这个街区 |
[07:37] | These guys weren’t discrete. | 这是团伙作案 |
[07:38] | Witnesses saw two masked men armed with assault rifles | 目击者看到两人头戴面罩手持冲锋枪 |
[07:41] | yank Rios from his car, threw him in the back of a Jeep. | 把里奥斯从他车里拽出来扔进了吉普后备箱 |
[07:43] | He was blindsided. Rios didn’t stand a chance. | 他们背后偷袭 里奥斯根本无力招架 |
[07:47] | – He was targeted. – Yeah, looks like it. | -他被盯上了 -看来是 |
[07:50] | I sent him down this road, Deacon. | 这都是我害的 迪肯 |
[07:52] | Hey, Hondo, this isn’t on you. | 洪都 这不怪你 |
[07:54] | I talked Rios into going after Saint. | 是我让里奥斯去追查圣人的 |
[07:56] | It’s no coincidence that Rios was real close | 这不是巧合 里奥斯之前差点把圣人 |
[07:58] | to putting Saint away. | 送进监狱 |
[07:58] | – Now he gets ambushed. – All right, let’s… | -所以他现在被伏击了 -好吧 我们… |
[08:00] | let’s not jump to conclusions. | 我们先不要妄下结论 |
[08:01] | There’s only one possible conclusion. | 只有一种可能 |
[08:04] | Saint kidnapped Rios. | 圣人劫持了里奥斯 |
[08:07] | And you best believe I’m gonna get him back. | 你最好相信我会把他救回来 |
[08:49] | This mean I’m out of the doghouse? | 这代表我又能出外勤了吗 |
[08:50] | For now. This is an all-hands situation. | 暂时 这次是全员作战 |
[08:53] | One of our own is abducted in broad daylight. | 光天化日绑架警员 |
[08:55] | Somebody must have seen something. | 肯定有人看到了什么 |
[08:57] | Well, the traffic cam gave us plates from the Jeep that sideswiped Rios, | 摄像头拍到了撞里奥斯那辆吉普车的车牌号 |
[09:00] | but it was a dead end. | 但线索 |
[09:01] | It was reported stolen from a parking lot this morning. | 车是他们今早在停车场偷的 车主已报案 |
[09:03] | No cameras at the lots, so no help there. | 停车场没有摄像头 所以没有用 |
[09:05] | – Any progress on our perps? – No, sir. | -罪犯那边有什么线索 -没有 长官 |
[09:07] | They were masked and moved too fast to get a good description. | 他们头戴面罩又移动太快 形象很难刻画 |
[09:10] | Average height, average build, nothing concrete. | 不高不矮 不胖不瘦 没什么明显特点 |
[09:13] | Why take Rios now? | 为什么要现在劫持里奥斯 |
[09:14] | Well, Rios has been hitting Saint’s pill mills | 里奥斯最近在强力打击圣人的 |
[09:16] | and stash houses pretty hard recently. | 非法药店和仓库 |
[09:18] | One last night and one this morning. | 昨晚一次 今早一次 |
[09:20] | Unlikely it’s just revenge, or we would have found a body | 不像单纯报复 不然我们找到的就是尸体 |
[09:22] | instead of just a banged-up car. | 而不仅仅是被撞的空车 |
[09:24] | Well, the big get from last night’s raid was a laptop. | 昨晚突袭最大的收获是一台笔记本电脑 |
[09:28] | Rios seems to think that this is the holy grail, | 貌似里奥斯认为这个电脑至关重要 |
[09:30] | some kind of digital locker | 他觉得圣人把它当成了数据保险箱 |
[09:32] | where Saint keeps all his dirty laundry. | 非法交易的信息都存在里面 |
[09:34] | I tracked the laptop to Cyber Division. | 我去网络部门跟进了调查 |
[09:36] | Anything in it we can use? | 里面有什么有用的信息吗 |
[09:37] | Cyber’s been trying to crack it all night. | 网络部门花了一晚上破解它 |
[09:39] | It’s highly encrypted. | 但它固若金汤 |
[09:41] | Sounds like maybe Rios is right about what’s on it. | 所以里奥斯对这台电脑的猜测可能是对的 |
[09:43] | All right, both of you head down to Cyber | 好吧 你们俩去网络部门 |
[09:44] | and see what you can glean from the techs. | 看能从技术人员那里集到什么信息 |
[09:51] | Hey, Commander, the R-100 detail is bringing | 指挥官 特遣队正护送 |
[09:54] | Rios’ wife, Maria, into HQ for protection. | 里奥斯的妻子去总部安排保护 |
[09:57] | Their son, Charlie, is on patrol. | 他儿子查理在外面巡逻 |
[09:58] | We radioed him and he should be back soon. | 我们无线电呼叫了他 应该马上就回来了 |
[10:00] | My God, the wife must be a wreck. | 天 她妻子现在一定很惊慌 |
[10:02] | – Yeah. – Oh, I-I got to take this. | -肯定 -这个电话我得接 |
[10:04] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[10:08] | Oh, wow. I didn’t expect it to get scheduled that soon. | 没想到这么快就安排好了 |
[10:12] | All right, I guess it gives me less time to get nervous. | 好的 那我就更没有什么时间紧张了 |
[10:15] | Okay. Well, all right. | 好 好的 |
[10:17] | – Thank you. – You hear that? | -谢谢 -你听到了吧 |
[10:20] | Hicks has something scheduled with a doctor. | 希克斯约了医生 |
[10:21] | Should we say something to him, let him know we’re here for him? | 要不要和他谈谈 告诉他我们会一直陪着他 |
[10:24] | I don’t know. Hicks is a pretty private guy. | 我不确定 希克斯很注重隐私 |
[10:26] | If he wanted us to know, he would have told us. | 如果他想让我们知道 他会说的 |
[10:27] | Yeah, but whatever it is, | 对 但不管怎么样 |
[10:30] | there’s no reason for him to be going through it alone | 都没有道理让他独自承受这一切 |
[10:32] | when so many people care. | 这么多人都在关心他 |
[10:34] | If the commander needs us, he’ll let us know. | 如果指挥官需要我们 他会告诉我们 |
[10:36] | I say we give him his space for now. | 我觉得现在应该给他一点空间 |
[10:38] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[10:47] | You see, Ellis, the trick is to play the opening like a book, | 看着 埃利斯 诀窍在于如书籍般走开局 |
[10:52] | the middle game like a magician, | 如魔术师般走中局 |
[10:54] | and the endgame like a machine. Check | 如机器般走残局 将军 |
[10:57] | You think very highly of yourself, don’t you, Hank? | 你觉得自己很厉害吗 汉克 |
[11:00] | But I… | 但我走这儿 |
[11:02] | Mate. | 将死 |
[11:07] | Sergeant Harrelson. Here for a game? | 哈里森警司 来下棋吗 |
[11:09] | You know exactly why I’m here. | 你很清楚我为什么找你 |
[11:11] | That’s probably why you stepped up your security. | 也许是因此 你加强了安保 |
[11:13] | This is my executive assistant, Lucius. | 这是我的行政助理 卢修斯 |
[11:17] | I’m surprised you two haven’t met yet. | 不知道二位居然还没见过面 |
[11:18] | A police officer was abducted this morning. | 今早 一名警察被绑架 |
[11:20] | I’m truly sorry to hear that. | 真是糟糕 |
[11:22] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[11:24] | – If you give me a name, I… – You know his name, | -如果你能告诉我他的名字… -你知道我说的是谁 |
[11:26] | and that he was real close to shutting down your operation. | 你也很清楚他只差一步就能端了你的黑生意 |
[11:29] | My operation? I run a successful business | 怎么说是黑生意呢 我经营着一家成功的企业 |
[11:32] | that gives back to the community at every turn. | 时时刻刻都在回报社区 |
[11:34] | – Who would want to shut that down? – That’s just a cover. | -谁会愿意它倒闭呢 -这只是掩人耳目 |
[11:37] | Rios found proof, so you kidnapped him. | 里奥斯发现了证据 所以你绑架了他 |
[11:39] | Now, where is he?! | 告诉我 他现在在哪 |
[11:41] | I’ve been here | 我今天早上 |
[11:43] | with Councilman Wright playing chess all morning. | 一直在和市议员莱特下棋 |
[11:46] | I appreciate that you have a job to do, | 我明白 你是在执行公务 |
[11:48] | but you’re barking up the wrong tree. | 但是你找错人了 |
[11:51] | Cut the act, Saint! | 少来这一套 圣人 |
[11:55] | Where is Detective Rios? | 里奥斯警探到底在哪 |
[12:00] | Hondo, let’s go. | 洪都 走吧 |
[12:05] | Come on. This isn’t accomplishing anything. | 走吧 这样问不出来什么的 |
[12:14] | – Anything useful? – Maybe. | -找到什么有用的了吗 -好像 |
[12:15] | I’ve been going through the evidence logs from last night | 我一直在看昨晚的证据日志 |
[12:17] | and this morning’s raids, and I just found this. | 还有今早的突袭 我发现了这个 |
[12:20] | This thumb drive was photographed | 这个存储器被警察当证据拍了下来 |
[12:22] | and logged in at the stash house this morning, | 是今早在藏匿屋发现的 |
[12:24] | but it never made it to the evidence locker. | 但是我在证据柜里没找到 |
[12:26] | Okay, Forensics didn’t find it in the debris at the crash site | 法医也没在车祸现场的碎片中 |
[12:28] | or in Rios’ car. | 或者里奥斯的车里找到 |
[12:30] | I don’t know how it fits, | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[12:31] | but it could be another piece of the puzzle. | 但是它应该是解决问题的一环 |
[12:33] | All right, I’ll send a team to double check the car. | 行 我再派一队人去检查一下车 |
[12:35] | Street and Powell are headed over to Cyber now. | 斯特里特和鲍威尔去网络犯罪科了 |
[12:36] | Give them the heads up to ask about this drive. | 提醒他们一下 问问这个存储器的事 |
[12:38] | Yes, sir. Uh, Commander, wait. | 好的 指挥官 等一下 |
[12:42] | If there’s ever anything that you need to talk about, | 如果你有什么想倾诉的 |
[12:44] | I just want you to know I’m here. | 我会一直在的 |
[12:47] | All right, well, that’s good to know, Luca. | 行 很高兴听到你这么说 卢卡 |
[12:49] | – I’ll-I’ll keep that in mind. – I mean it, sir. | -我会记住的 -我是认真的 |
[12:52] | – Anything. – All right. | -任何事都行 -好的 |
[12:56] | I-I’m sorry, Luca. Excuse me. | 不好意思 卢卡 我得走了 |
[12:58] | Hey, Hondo, hold up. | 洪都 等一下 |
[12:59] | I just got a call from the deputy mayor’s office. | 我刚接到副市长办公室打来的电话 |
[13:01] | Did you threaten Hank St. John in the park? | 你在公园里威胁汉克·圣约翰 |
[13:04] | No, sir. I was chasing a lead. | 没有 我正在追查线索 |
[13:06] | Well, it didn’t look that way to City Councilman Ellis Wright, | 貌似市议员埃利斯·莱特并不这么觉得 |
[13:08] | and he’s got strong ties both | 他和总督察以及副市长 |
[13:09] | with the deputy mayor and the I.G. | 关系都很好 |
[13:10] | Sir, you’re gonna slap my wrist? | 长官 你是在斥责我吗 |
[13:13] | Now? With Rios out there? | 里奥斯还下落不明 |
[13:14] | I’m on your side here. | 我当然是站在你这边的 |
[13:15] | We all want Rios to be brought home safely, all right? | 我们都希望里奥斯能平安回家 好吗 |
[13:18] | I’m just reminding you to be smart about this. | 我就是提醒你 放聪明一点 |
[13:21] | You keep going after Saint without any proof, then… | 你这样没有任何证据就揪着圣人不放 会… |
[13:23] | Then what? He’ll kill Rios? | 会怎么样 杀了里奥斯 |
[13:26] | Sir, he’s gonna do that anyway | 长官 反正等想要的东西一到手 |
[13:27] | as soon as he gets what he wants. | 他就会这么做的 |
[13:30] | Mrs. Rios. | 里奥斯夫人 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么 |
[13:34] | I’m Commander Hicks. | 我是希克斯指挥官 |
[13:36] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:37] | If you come with me, I’ll… | 请你跟我来 |
[13:38] | I’ll explain to you what’s going on. | 我跟你解释一下发生了什么 |
[13:40] | Okay? Come on. Come with me. | 好吗 这边来 |
[13:56] | We called earlier. | 我们今早打过电话 |
[13:58] | GND brought in a laptop last night. | 帮派毒品科昨晚带回来一台电脑 |
[13:59] | – It was seized in a drug raid. – Yeah. | -是在一场毒品突袭中截获的 -是的 |
[14:01] | You must be from 20-Squad. | 你们是20小队的吧 |
[14:03] | I was the one who processed it when it came in. | 是我负责破解它的 |
[14:05] | Pretty heavy security mods. | 安全密码很复杂 |
[14:06] | Air-gapped. | 实体隔离 |
[14:07] | No wireless connection. | 也没有无线网络 |
[14:08] | Could only see metadata, but it’s huge. | 只能看到原数据 但是量很大 |
[14:11] | 14 terabytes, all highly encrypted. | 14兆兆字节 全是加密的 |
[14:13] | You still haven’t been able to figure out what’s on it? | 你还没法破解上面的信息 |
[14:15] | If coffee and will power were enough, | 如果光靠咖啡和意志力就能成事的话 |
[14:16] | I would have cracked it hours ago. | 几个小时之前我就破解开了 |
[14:17] | But we could throw every | 我们把所有洛城警局 |
[14:18] | decryption algorithm the LAPD has at it, | 现有的解密算法都试了一遍 |
[14:20] | and still probably not get in. | 还是解不开 |
[14:22] | It requires a specific key. | 它需要特定的密钥 |
[14:24] | Probably stored on a flash drive. | 应该是装在闪存盘上的 |
[14:26] | Something… like this? | 类似这个吗 |
[14:29] | Exactly. Wish I’d known you had it. | 正是 早知道在你这就没事了 |
[14:31] | Might’ve actually gotten some sleep last night. | 昨晚就不用熬通宵了 |
[14:33] | Must be what Rios called Hondo about this morning. | 一定是里奥斯今早打给洪都的原因 |
[14:36] | Wait. Detective Rios? | 等等 里奥斯警探 |
[14:37] | He called a couple hours ago, | 他几小时前打来电话 |
[14:38] | said he was on his way over. Never showed. | 说在来的路上 但一直没出现 |
[14:42] | Rios must have been bringing the flash drive here himself, | 里奥斯肯定是一个人来送闪盘 |
[14:45] | only he got ambushed on the way. | 但在路上遭到了伏击 |
[14:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:49] | That flash drive is only half the equation. | 光有闪存盘没用 |
[14:52] | The laptop is here. | 笔记本电脑在这里 |
[14:54] | We need to move the laptop to SWAT HQ for safekeeping now. | 我们得立刻把电脑转移到特警总部妥善保管 |
[14:57] | As long as you sign it out to maintain chain of custody. | 只要签个字 保证监管链完整就行了 |
[15:00] | Just let me… | 很快的 |
[15:02] | Wait. This can’t be right. | 等等 这不可能 |
[15:04] | It was checked out a minute ago. | 一分钟前刚刚签到借出 |
[15:06] | Which way? | 在哪里 |
[15:06] | Evidence room is down there. | 证物室在那边 |
[15:12] | Hey, someone just checked out a laptop? | 有没有人借走一台电脑 |
[15:14] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[15:15] | – He’s right there. – Hey! Stop right there! | -他就在那儿 -站住 |
[15:30] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[15:31] | – Hands where we can see ’em! – Hands up! | -举起手来 -举手 |
[15:33] | – You don’t understand. – Right now! | -你不明白 -快点 |
[15:34] | – I’ll cover. – I got to get this laptop out of here. | -我掩护 -我得把电脑带走 |
[15:35] | Hands behind your back. Up against the vehicle. | 手放在背后 靠在车上 |
[15:37] | – Now! – They’re gonna kill him. | -快点 -他们会杀了他的 |
[15:40] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[15:40] | They’re going to kill my dad if you don’t let me go! | 再不放我走 他们会杀了我爸的 |
[15:42] | Charlie Rios? | 查理·里奥斯 |
[15:45] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[15:52] | Your pig father took a computer | 你的猪头爸爸拿走了一台 |
[15:54] | that doesn’t belong to him. | 不属于他的电脑 |
[15:56] | You’re going to get it back. | 你得把它找回来 |
[15:57] | Your daddy’s life depends on it. | 你爸爸能不能活就看它了 |
[16:01] | We found this on Charlie’s phone. | 我们在查理的手机上发现了这个 |
[16:03] | They sent that to Rios’ son, Charlie? | 他们把这发给里奥斯的儿子查理了 |
[16:06] | Poor kid was just trying to save his dad. | 可怜的孩子 只是想救他爸爸 |
[16:08] | A laptop for his father’s life. | 一台电脑换他父亲的命 |
[16:09] | Charlie could barely hold it together. I feel for him. | 查理都快撑不住了 我理解他 |
[16:14] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[16:16] | Tell me we got something to go on. | 告诉我 我们有线索了 |
[16:19] | We tried to track the phone used to contact Charlie Rios, | 我们试过追踪打给查理·里奥斯的手机 |
[16:21] | but it’s a burner. Signal’s gone dead. | 但那是一次性手机 信号没了 |
[16:22] | Charlie had no idea where the flash drive might be. | 查理不知道闪存盘可能在哪里 |
[16:25] | Last time he saw it was at the raid this morning. | 最后一次看到 是今早突袭时 |
[16:27] | – So we’re back to square one? – Maybe not. | -所以我们回到原点了 -也许不是 |
[16:30] | Play it again just from the end. | 就从最后开始放 |
[16:33] | Freeze. Zoom in on that box. | 暂停 放大那个盒子 |
[16:36] | Now sharpen it. | 锐化处理 |
[16:39] | So what am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[16:41] | I know that logo. | 我认识那个标志 |
[16:43] | That’s Raymont Harris’ company. | 那是雷蒙特·哈里斯的公司 |
[16:46] | Does this mean I’m officially out of the armory now? | 这意味着我正式离开军械库了吗 |
[16:49] | – Sorry. You got to do the full assignment. – Come on. | -抱歉 任务还是得全部完成 -拜托 |
[16:51] | Rios and the laptop would be long gone if not for me. | 如果不是我 里奥斯和电脑早就不见了 |
[16:54] | You want a pat on the back? Fine. Nice work. | 你想要我表扬你吗 好的 干得漂亮 |
[16:57] | You’re still on armory duty. | 好好待在军械库吧 |
[16:59] | What’s in this for you? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[17:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:02] | All the check-ins, the hovering, | 时不时问询我的情况 暂停我出警 |
[17:04] | the getting me armory duty. Why are you doing this? | 安排我去军械库 你为什么这么做 |
[17:06] | Because I almost blew my shot with SWAT once, | 因为我曾经差点就失去了特警队的位置 |
[17:10] | and I would like to see you stick around. | 我希望你能留下来 |
[17:12] | – You’re a good cop. – Exactly. | -你是个好警察 -没错 |
[17:17] | I am a good cop, which is why i don’t need a mentor. | 我是个好警察 所以不需要导师 |
[17:21] | I don’t need you to hold my hand. | 不需要你手把手带我 |
[17:23] | I can make it on my own. | 我自己可以 |
[17:24] | Yeah, but that’s the point, Powell. | 但这就是重点 鲍威尔 |
[17:25] | You don’t have to do this on your own. | 你不需要一个人完成这些 |
[17:29] | I appreciate the sentiment, | 谢谢你的情谊 |
[17:32] | but you got to give me space. | 但你也得给我一些空间 |
[17:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:40] | Raymont? | 雷蒙特 |
[17:42] | Why aren’t you picking up your phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[17:44] | My bad. Been running around. | 我的错 忙昏头了 |
[17:46] | Company’s growing. | 生意越做越大了 |
[17:47] | Check out the new van. | 看看这辆新货车 |
[17:49] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:50] | – Why? What’s going on? – It’s about Saint. | -怎么了 发生什么事了 -是圣人的事 |
[17:52] | We’ve been through this, Hondo. | 我们已经谈过了 洪都 |
[17:54] | Everything he’s done | 他做的一切 |
[17:54] | for Freshness on Wheels has been above board. | 都是为了每日优鲜 堂堂正正的 |
[17:56] | Everything you know of, Raymont. | 这只是你知道的事实 雷蒙特 |
[17:59] | I believe he’s using one of your warehouses | 我认为他用你的一个仓库 |
[18:00] | to hide a detective that he kidnapped. | 藏匿了一个被他绑架的警探 |
[18:03] | Saint? Kidnap a cop? | 圣人 绑架警察 |
[18:05] | Look, I know how that sounds to you. | 听着 我知道你不信 |
[18:07] | His investment got my business off the ground. | 他的投资让我的产业上了一个台阶 |
[18:09] | Now I’m soaring. | 我现在前途无限 |
[18:10] | So, yeah, it sounds crazy to me. | 没错 听起来是很疯狂 |
[18:12] | My girl Nichelle helped you | 这个符号是我女朋友尼歇尔帮你 |
[18:14] | incorporate that symbol into your branding, right? | 融入到你的品牌中去的 对吗 |
[18:16] | The Sankofa. | 圣科法 |
[18:16] | It represents the idea that no one is left behind. | 它的理念是不让任何人掉队 |
[18:19] | Okay, look at that. | 你看 |
[18:21] | This is from a ransom video. | 这是一段勒索视频 |
[18:22] | That’s your symbol right there. | 视频中出现了你的品牌 |
[18:24] | And that? That’s Detective Rios right now. | 看到没 这是里奥斯警探 |
[18:26] | This is real, kid. He’s been helping me | 千真万确 孩子 他一直在帮助我 |
[18:28] | take down Saint’s criminal empire. | 打击圣人的犯罪帝国 |
[18:30] | Rios is a good cop, and if I’m right, | 里奥斯是个好警察 如果我猜的没错 |
[18:32] | he doesn’t have a lot of time left. | 他剩下的时间不多了 |
[18:38] | We just bought a new warehouse. | 我们刚买了一个新仓库 |
[18:40] | It’s being renovated, but this morning, | 重新装修过 但今早 |
[18:41] | Saint’s guy called and gave the crew the day off. | 圣人的手下打来电话 让装修队放一天假 |
[18:44] | I need you to give me that location. | 我需要你告诉我具体位置 |
[19:01] | Luca, Tan, you’re with me on the one side. | 卢卡 谭 你们和我去前门 |
[19:02] | Street and Powell, you take the three. | 斯特里特和鲍威尔 你们去后门 |
[19:08] | Hondo says this is the warehouse from the video. | 洪都说这就是视频里的仓库 |
[19:09] | Be on the lookout for two gunmen, maybe more. | 可能有两个或者更多枪手在盯梢 |
[19:13] | Tan give me eyes inside. | 谭 里面什么情况 |
[19:15] | Be on the lookout for Rios. | 随时注意里奥斯的情况 |
[19:16] | Don’t want him getting caught in the crossfire. | 我不想让他在交火中受伤 |
[19:20] | I’m not getting any heat signatures. | 没发现热成像信号 |
[19:24] | This place stores food, right? | 这里是用来储存食物的 对吗 |
[19:25] | Industrial AC might be throwing off the thermal imaging. | 工业用空调可能会影响热成像 |
[19:27] | 30-David. Nothing on the thermal image. | 30D队 热成像上什么都没有 |
[19:30] | We’re gonna breach the one side, go shallow to deep. | 准备破门 慢慢深入 |
[19:32] | Roger, 30-David. | 收到 30D队 |
[19:33] | We’ll watch the three side for rabbits. | 我们会注意另外三面有没有逃犯 |
[19:35] | Reinforced steal door. Heavy duty. | 加固的防盗门 得花点气力 |
[19:45] | Breach in three, two, one. | 准备破门 三 二 一 |
[19:53] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[19:57] | Hallway clear. | 走廊安全 |
[20:00] | I got middle. | 我去中间 |
[20:01] | Tan go left, Luca take right. | 谭走左边 卢卡去右边 |
[20:03] | Head on a swivel. | 随时注意身边情况 |
[20:09] | Warehouse is empty. | 仓库里没人 |
[20:11] | Street, Powell, anything? | 斯特里特 鲍威尔 有发现吗 |
[20:13] | Nothing back here, either. Making entry. | 后面也什么都没有 准备进入 |
[20:33] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[20:34] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[20:45] | 25-David. I got something over here. | 25D队 这儿有发现 |
[20:49] | This is where Rios was hanging in the video. | 视频中里奥斯就被吊在这里 |
[20:52] | Fresh blood. | 血迹很新 |
[20:54] | Still hasn’t dried. | 还没干 |
[21:01] | Looks like he was waterboarded. | 看来他还遭受了水刑 |
[21:03] | Still wet. Couldn’t have been sitting here long. | 还是湿的 看来没放多久 |
[21:06] | We must’ve just missed them. | 他们肯定刚走 |
[21:08] | – Saint knew we were coming. – No way. | -圣人知道我们要来 -不可能 |
[21:11] | How could he have known? | 他怎么会知道 |
[21:15] | Someone tipped him off. | 有人给他通风报信了 |
[21:20] | You’re not doing yourself any favors by not talking to me. | 这样什么都不说对你没有好处 |
[21:23] | You’re the only one who could’ve warned Saint. | 只有你有机会提醒圣人 |
[21:25] | If we don’t find Detective Rios in time to save him, | 如果我们没能及时救下里奥斯警探 |
[21:28] | you can be charged as an accessory. | 你将会被起诉为共犯 |
[21:30] | I know what you think of cops, | 我知道你对警察有意见 |
[21:32] | but Hondo’s a good one. Saved my life. | 但洪都是个好警察 他救了我的命 |
[21:35] | You can trust him. | 你可以相信他 |
[21:37] | Phoebe, tell me what you know. | 菲比 告诉我你知道什么 |
[21:40] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:42] | My brother Marcus is Saint’s driver. | 我哥马库斯是圣人的司机 |
[21:45] | When I heard you talking about raiding the warehouse, | 当我听到你说要突袭仓库时 |
[21:48] | I got scared that he might get hurt. | 我怕他会受伤 |
[21:51] | So you called Marcus and warned him that we were coming? | 所以你打给了马库斯 告诉他我们会来 |
[21:54] | Is he involved with Saint’s criminal activity? | 他有参与圣人的犯罪活动吗 |
[21:57] | No. | 没有 |
[21:58] | All he does is take him to meetings and wait in the car. | 他只负责送他去开会 其他时间都在车里等着 |
[22:01] | Your brother might be in real danger, Phoebe. | 你的哥哥可能真的有危险 菲比 |
[22:04] | We both want the same thing– to get our people home safely. | 我们的目的是一样的 让自己人安全回家 |
[22:08] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[22:15] | Hey, Deac, can I talk to you a minute? | 迪肯 有事和你说 |
[22:17] | Yeah. I’m just running some gear out to Betty. What’s up? | 我给贝蒂送点装备 怎么了 |
[22:20] | Hondo put me in charge of getting Powell in line. | 洪都让我负责带鲍威尔会正规 |
[22:23] | How’s that going? | 进展如何 |
[22:24] | Not great. | 不太顺利 |
[22:25] | I’m just having trouble getting through to her. | 我不是很会跟她沟通 |
[22:27] | Well, what have you tried? | 你试过哪些方式 |
[22:29] | Encouragement, self-deprecation, tough love. | 鼓励 自我检讨 爱之深责之切法 |
[22:32] | Everything you and Hondo used on me in the beginning. | 之前你和洪都在我身上用过的办法我都试了一遍 |
[22:34] | Well, that’s your problem right there. She’s not you. | 这就是你的问题 她不是你 |
[22:37] | What do you mean? I was just like her when I got here. | 什么意思 我刚加入的时候跟她一模一样 |
[22:39] | Look,I’ve got four kids. Each one of them has a different father. | 我有四个孩子 他们每个人都有个不同的父亲 |
[22:43] | Okay. You lost me. | 好吧 这话说得我有点不明白了 |
[22:45] | Wh-What I mean is, each one of my kids is an individual. | 我是说 每个孩子都是一个独立的个体 |
[22:48] | They respond to parenting differently, | 他们对于父爱的反应是不同的 |
[22:50] | so I-I have to take a different approach with each one of ’em. | 所以我跟每个孩子沟通的方式都不一样 |
[22:52] | The tough love that I use on Matthew | 我用在马修身上的爱之深责之切 |
[22:53] | would never work on Lila. | 在莱拉身上根本行不通 |
[22:55] | She’s too smart for that. | 她太聪明了 不吃这套 |
[22:56] | How did you figure out what works best for each kid? | 你是怎么弄清哪种方式对哪个孩子最有用的 |
[23:00] | Simple. I-I just listened, I got to know ’em. | 很简单 我去倾听 去了解他们 |
[23:03] | How much do you actually know about Powell? | 你对鲍威尔有多了解 |
[23:06] | Not a ton. I mean, she plays it pretty close, | 不太了解 她不太跟人倾诉 |
[23:09] | but she did tell me the reason | 不过她跟我说过 |
[23:11] | that-that she doesn’t trust protocol is | 她不信任流程条款 |
[23:13] | ’cause it got an old partner hurt. | 是因为她的老搭档因此负伤 |
[23:15] | Okay, well, that’s a start. | 好吧 这是个开始 |
[23:17] | How much does she know about you? | 她有多了解你呢 |
[23:19] | – Not much, I guess. – Okay. | -不太了解吧 我猜 -好吧 |
[23:21] | You want Powell to open up, let her guard down, | 你想要鲍威尔对你敞开心扉 放下心防 |
[23:24] | you got to let yours down first. | 你首先得放下你的防备 |
[23:27] | – Make sense? – Yeah. Yeah, it does. | -你觉得有道理吗 -有 有 |
[23:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:34] | 常春藤救济所 食物银行 浓汤厨房 | |
[23:36] | Yes. | 是我 |
[23:38] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[23:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[23:43] | Thanks, Marcus. | 谢了 马库斯 |
[23:45] | Wait in the car. | 在车里等我 |
[23:48] | 常春藤救济所 食物赈济所 施食处 | |
[23:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:58] | Marcus, you okay? | 马库斯 你还好吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah, what’s up? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[24:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[24:03] | I’m at the soup kitchen. | 我在施食处 |
[24:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:05] | Marcus, this is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 马库斯 我是纽约警局特警队的哈里森警司 |
[24:08] | Phoebe is safe, but you might be in danger. | 菲比很安全 但是你可能会有危险 |
[24:10] | Are you with Saint right now? | 你现在跟圣人在一起吗 |
[24:12] | I mean, yeah, he’s in a meeting. | 是啊 他在开会 |
[24:13] | He told me to wait in the car. What-What’s going on? | 他叫我在车里等 怎么了 |
[24:15] | Does anything look out of the ordinary from where you are? | 你觉得有什么异样吗 |
[24:21] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[24:22] | Phoebe, come on. | 菲比 拜托 |
[24:24] | You know the cops are always messing with Saint. | 你知道警察一直在找圣人的茬 |
[24:26] | I mean, think about what he does for the community. He gave me a job | 想想看他为社区做的贡献 他给了我一份工作 |
[24:28] | to help pay for Pop’s medical bills. | 让我能够负担老爸的医疗费 |
[24:29] | No, they’re not messing with him this time. | 不 这次不是找茬 |
[24:32] | Saint kidnapped a cop. | 圣人绑架了一名警察 |
[24:33] | No, you’re wrong. He wouldn’t do that. | 不 你搞错了 他不会做这种事的 |
[24:36] | Now, I’ll prove it. | 我证明给你看 |
[24:36] | No. Marcus, Marcus, | 不 马库斯 马库斯 |
[24:38] | do not get out of that car! | 不要下车 |
[24:40] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[24:50] | It didn’t have to come to this, Detective, | 事情不必闹到这种地步的 警探 |
[24:52] | but you’ve squeezed my storage houses, | 但你们抄了我的仓库 |
[24:55] | chipped away at my packaging facilities, | 一步一步地打击我的分装场所 |
[24:58] | so now we find ourselves here. | 所以我们才走到了这一步 |
[25:02] | I need my flash drive back. | 把把闪存盘还给我 |
[25:05] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[25:06] | Do you really have it in you to kill a cop, Saint? | 你真想杀一名警察吗 圣人 |
[25:09] | Because you’re gonna have to. | 因为你只能这么做了 |
[25:11] | I’ll never tell you where that drive is. | 我绝不会告诉你闪存盘在哪 |
[25:14] | You will. | 你会说的 |
[25:16] | After all, your family can only hide from me for so long. | 毕竟 你的家人可躲不了我多久 |
[25:20] | You leave my family alone! | 别碰我的家人 |
[25:21] | You understand me? | 听见没 |
[25:23] | Ph-Phoebe? Phoebe. | 菲比 菲比 |
[25:25] | Yeah, you-you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[25:26] | There are men here. One of ’em’s all bloody. | 来了好几个人 其中一个浑身是血 |
[25:29] | Marcus, listen to me. You got to get out of there. | 马库斯 听我说 你必须离开 |
[25:31] | Get out of there now. You get back to that car. | 马上离开那里 回到车里 |
[25:33] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[25:36] | Thought I heard something. Come here. | 是觉得听到了什么动静 过来 |
[25:40] | Marcus? Marcus. No, Marcus. | 马库斯 马库斯 不 马库斯 |
[25:44] | Raymont, you and Phoebe, you stay right here. | 雷蒙特 你和菲比 你们待在这里 |
[25:46] | We’re gonna get your brother back. | 我们会把你弟弟带回来 |
[25:57] | Come on, man. I won’t tell nobody, all right? Please! | 求你了 我不会告诉别人的 求你了 |
[26:03] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我叫你待在车里 |
[26:08] | But it’s okay, Marcus. | 但没关系 马库斯 |
[26:13] | Maybe this is for the best. | 可能这就是最好的安排 |
[26:14] | Hey, you leave him alone. | 放开他 |
[26:15] | You may not value your own life, | 你可能不在乎自己的性命 |
[26:19] | but certainly, you won’t let me kill this innocent boy. | 但显然 你不会让我杀掉这个无辜的男孩 |
[26:22] | Mr. St. John, Saint, please, please. | 圣约翰先生 圣人 求求你 |
[26:24] | – Don’t! – Where is it? | -住手 -在哪 |
[26:33] | – Time’s up. – No! No, no, no. | -时间到了 -不不不不 |
[26:34] | – Please! – Wait! Wait! Wait! It’s in my car. | -拜托 -等等 等等 在我车里 |
[26:37] | It’s hidden in my car. | 藏在我车里 |
[26:40] | That’s where I stashed it. | 我把它藏在那里了 |
[26:43] | There. | 那里 |
[26:45] | Was that so hard? | 就这么难吗 |
[26:47] | Saint, Saint, come on, please. | 圣人 圣人 拜托 求你了 |
[26:49] | Please. I’m sorry. | 拜托 我很抱歉 |
[26:58] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[26:59] | You with us? | 你在听吗 |
[27:01] | Thinking about Rios. | 在想里奥斯 |
[27:03] | – We’ll get him back. – And what if we don’t? | -我们会把他带回来的 -要是没有呢 |
[27:06] | I’ve been chasing that son of a bitch for over a year. | 我追查那个混蛋已经一年多了 |
[27:09] | Every day looking forward to the moment | 每天都期盼着 |
[27:10] | we finally slap cuffs on him. | 给他戴上手铐的那一刻 |
[27:12] | There ain’t no victory in busting him for Rios’ murder. | 因为谋杀里奥斯而逮捕他可不算上胜利 |
[27:16] | Look, I saw how Saint got to you at the park earlier. | 听着 我看到之前圣人是怎么对付你的了 |
[27:19] | You’re gonna be able to keep your head | 如果我们来不及救出里奥斯 |
[27:21] | if we are too late to save Rios? | 你能保持冷静吗 |
[27:25] | If we are too late for Rios, | 如果我们没能救下里奥斯 |
[27:27] | I am not letting his sacrifice be for nothing. | 我不会让他白白牺牲的 |
[27:31] | We take Saint down clean. | 光明磊落地抓捕圣人 |
[27:38] | Command to 20-David. | 指挥部呼叫20D |
[27:39] | Marcus’ phone has left the soup kitchen. | 马库斯的手机离开了施食处 |
[27:42] | Looks like Saint’s on the move. | 看来圣人已经在逃了 |
[27:44] | He’s heading north on Alvarado. | 他沿着阿尔瓦拉多往北走了 |
[27:47] | Check that. Now west on Chavez. | 去查查 沿着查维斯向西 |
[27:50] | What should we do, Hondo? | 我们该怎么做 洪都 |
[27:51] | Stay the course to the soup kitchen | 继续盯着施食处 |
[27:53] | or call an audible and follow the phone? | 还是追随踪手机 |
[27:55] | Just ’cause Saint’s in motion doesn’t mean Rios is with him. | 圣人在逃不能说明里奥斯跟他在一起 |
[27:58] | He’s right. There’s no way to know if they’re still together. | 没错 没办法得知他俩是否还在一起 |
[28:01] | If Saint got what he wanted, | 如果圣人问出了下落 |
[28:02] | he may be going after that flash drive. | 他下一步可能会去找那个闪存盘 |
[28:04] | I-I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 |
[28:05] | but if-if Rios gave up the drive, | 但如果里奥斯已经说出了闪存盘的下落 |
[28:07] | there’s a good chance that Saint is fleeing a murder. | 圣人很可能是在逃离谋杀现场 |
[28:11] | What’s your call, boss? | 你怎么决定的 老大 |
[28:17] | Follow the phone, Luca. Stay on Saint. | 跟着手机 卢卡 盯着圣人 |
[28:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:23] | No, but I better be right. | 不确定 但我希望我猜对了 |
[28:25] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[28:43] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 |
[28:44] | I need an alternator for a ’73 Cadillac Brougham. | 我需要一个73年凯迪拉克用的交流发电机 |
[28:48] | Is there anyone here who can help me? | 这里有人有吗 |
[28:49] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to come back on Monday. | 恐怕你可能要周一再来了 |
[28:52] | – I’m the only one here. – Unfortunate for you, I guess. | -这里就我一个人 -那算你倒霉了 |
[29:04] | Destroy the security tapes. | 毁掉监控录像 |
[29:06] | – I want this clean. – Okay. | -把现场清理干净 -好的 |
[29:33] | 洛杉矶警局 扣押及调查车辆 | |
[29:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:46] | You didn’t need to bring the kid. | 没必要带上这个孩子 |
[29:47] | The kid is my insurance to keep you honest. | 这孩子能保证你说实话 |
[29:51] | His car’s over there. | 他的车在那里 |
[29:55] | Move. | 走 |
[30:03] | Now where’s my flash drive? | 我的闪存盘在哪 |
[30:05] | It’s hidden in the passenger seat headrest. | 藏在副驾驶的头枕里 |
[30:17] | A hole underneath. It’s there. | 下面有个洞 在那里 |
[30:19] | It better be. | 最好是 |
[30:24] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[30:28] | This little device could have destroyed everything I’ve built. | 这小玩意能毁掉我所打造的一切 |
[30:34] | Dump the bodies. Nothing traces back to me. | 处理掉尸体 别让任何线索查到我头上 |
[30:50] | Move! | 快走 |
[30:59] | Okay, we’ve got two armed suspects– 10:00 and 2:00. | 好的 两位持枪疑犯 十点和两点钟方向 |
[31:02] | Both suspects have hostages. | 两位都挟持了人质 |
[31:04] | Is one of them Rios? | 其中有里奥斯吗 |
[31:08] | Yes, at your two. | 是的 你的两点钟方向 |
[31:11] | Hey, Saint’s moving deeper into the yard. | 圣人往院子里面去了 |
[31:12] | Now, Street, Powell, you get Rios and Marcus. | 斯特里特 鲍威尔 盯着里奥斯和马库斯 |
[31:14] | Tan, you stay with Luca. | 谭 你跟着卢卡 |
[31:15] | Deacon, give me two. We’re going after Saint. | 迪肯 跟着我 我们去追圣人 |
[31:17] | – Luca, we need cover. – Got it! | -卢卡 掩护我们 -收到 |
[31:20] | 20-Squad, move. Move! | 20队 行动 上 |
[31:35] | Tan, watch out for one of the suspects at your seven! | 谭 注意你七点钟方向有一名嫌犯 |
[31:39] | 25-David. First suspect down. | 25D报告 第一名嫌犯倒地 |
[31:48] | LAPD! Drop the weapon! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[31:50] | Drop it right now! Up against the vehicle! | 立刻放下武器 面对车站好 |
[31:53] | Marcus, this way, quick! Behind that vehicle. | 马库斯 快来这边 躲到车后面 |
[31:55] | Go, Marcus! | 快去 马库斯 |
[31:55] | Up against the vehicle now! Hands behind your back! | 面对车站好 手放背后 |
[31:58] | Going hands on. Come here! | 手拿出来 过来 |
[32:01] | 26-David. Second suspect in custody. Marcus is safe. | 26D报告 第二名嫌犯被捕 马库斯安全了 |
[32:05] | Luca, talk to me. We need eyes. | 卢卡 报告情况 观察现场情况 |
[32:08] | At your twelve. Grey sedan. | 你十二点钟方向 灰色轿车处 |
[32:16] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[32:18] | Move! | 上 |
[32:21] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[32:23] | Hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[32:25] | Hands behind your back! | 手放背后 |
[32:26] | We’ve got you, Detective. | 我们来救你了 警探 |
[32:28] | 26-David. Third suspect in custody. | 26D报告 第三名嫌犯被捕 |
[32:32] | Rios is safe. | 里奥斯安全 |
[32:37] | 20-David to D-Team. I’ve got eyes on Saint. | 20D报告D队 看到圣人踪迹 |
[32:43] | Stop right there, Saint! | 站那不许动 圣人 |
[32:47] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[32:47] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[32:50] | Looks like my back is against the wall. | 看起来我已经进了死胡同 |
[32:51] | There’s nowhere to go. | 无路可去了 |
[32:52] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[32:54] | Appears to be. | 看起来是这样 |
[32:57] | You put that weapon down, you can still walk out of here. | 放下武器 你还可以走出来 |
[33:00] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[33:02] | Spend the rest of my life in prison? | 余生都在监狱度过吗 |
[33:04] | You don’t need to die today, Saint. | 你不需要今天就死 圣人 |
[33:08] | We all punch the clock someday, Hondo. | 我们都终有一死 洪都 |
[33:11] | Better on my own terms, while I have the people’s hearts. | 倒不如我自行了断 趁着人们还爱戴我 |
[33:16] | Once they know what you’ve done, that all goes away. | 一旦他们知道你做了什么 会都烟消云散的 |
[33:18] | My legacy will speak louder than your accusations, I assure you. | 我敢保证我留的美名将盖过你的指控 |
[33:24] | Shoot me, | 开枪吧 |
[33:26] | and I’ll remain a hero, and you | 我会名垂青史 而你 |
[33:29] | will be known as the man who killed a saint. | 被世人当成杀害了一位圣人的凶手 |
[33:37] | 20-David to Command. Saint is down. | 20D报告指挥部 圣人倒地 |
[33:39] | We need an R/A to location. | 需要救援小组到场 |
[33:44] | You ain’t no saint. | 你才不是什么圣人 |
[33:46] | I told you it was just gonna take one mistake. | 我告诉过你 你只需行差踏错一步 |
[33:48] | You are not dying a martyr. | 你不会青史留名的 |
[34:08] | Hey, Powell. | 哦鲍威尔 |
[34:09] | I thought I was clear before. | 我之前不是说清楚了吗 |
[34:10] | We don’t have to do the whole check-in thing. | 我们不需要这样嘘寒问暖 |
[34:13] | You were right. You don’t need me hovering. | 你说得对 你不需要我总出现在你面前 |
[34:16] | I just wanted to help, you know, | 我只是想帮你 |
[34:17] | and I see a lot of myself in you. | 我在你身上看到了好多自己的影子 |
[34:20] | I’m not like you. | 我和你一点也不像 |
[34:23] | And as a woman, | 而且作为一名女性 |
[34:27] | I don’t want people thinking that I need extra help to keep up, | 我不想让人们觉得我需要开小灶 |
[34:30] | you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[34:31] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[34:34] | I just… I… | 我只是…我… |
[34:37] | I had a lot of trouble fitting in when I first got here, too, | 我刚来这时 也很难融入集体 |
[34:40] | and I think I was trying to be the person that I needed back then, | 我觉得我是想成为我那时需要的那种人 |
[34:43] | not the person that you need now. | 而你现在并不需要这样的人 |
[34:45] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[34:46] | What kind of person do I need now? | 那现在我需要什么样的人 |
[34:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:50] | But I’d like to find out. | 但我想弄明白 |
[34:54] | Look, um, | 听我说 |
[34:55] | there’s few of us, we’re hanging at my place tonight. | 我们几个 今天要在我家聚聚 |
[34:57] | You should come. | 你也一起来吧 |
[34:58] | Get to know the team a little better. | 可以跟队里的人多熟悉熟悉 |
[35:01] | Sure. Sounds fun. | 好 好像很有趣 |
[35:04] | Cool. | 好 |
[35:16] | Te sientes mejor? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[35:18] | Mucho mas. | 好多了 |
[35:19] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | There he is. | 他在这 |
[35:28] | Maria, | 玛莉亚 |
[35:30] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:32] | You brought him back to me. | 你把他带回了我身边 |
[35:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:40] | I’ll give you two some space. | 你们聊 |
[35:50] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[35:52] | Better and better. | 越来越好 |
[35:54] | I spoke to Cyber. The flash drive key worked. | 我问了网络犯罪组 闪存盘密钥能用 |
[35:57] | Man, that was quick thinking, | 伙计 你反应可真快 |
[35:57] | you sticking that thing in the headrest. | 把闪存盘塞进头枕里面 |
[35:59] | heat of the moment, man. | 灵光一现 |
[36:00] | I saw the hole and reacted. Glad it worked out. | 刚好看到那有个洞 很高兴成功了 |
[36:03] | When Cyber unlocked the encrypted laptop, | 网络犯罪科解锁加密笔记本后 |
[36:05] | they found smuggling routes, illegal transaction records, | 发现了走私路线图 非法转账记录 |
[36:08] | everything we need to put Saint away for life. | 足够判圣人关一辈子了 |
[36:10] | And we’re doing everything we can for your son Charlie. | 我们也尽全力帮你儿子查理了 |
[36:12] | Hicks thinks, at worst, he’s looking at admin probation. | 希克斯觉得最坏的情况就是行政缓刑 |
[36:17] | Music to my ears. | 这下我就放心了 |
[36:19] | Seriously, Rios. | 说真的 里奥斯 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry how things went down. | 抱歉事情变成这样 |
[36:23] | I should have never pushed you into going after Saint. | 我不该逼你去找圣人 |
[36:25] | I almost got you killed. | 我差点害死你了 |
[36:28] | I didn’t take up the shield just to collect a pension. | 我投身正义事业不只是为了养老金 |
[36:30] | We did good. | 我们做得很好 |
[36:34] | But, yeah, next time you need a favor, | 不过下次你再需要人帮忙 |
[36:36] | call somebody else? | 还是找别人吧 |
[36:40] | That’s fair. | 没问题 |
[36:44] | That’s… | 破领带 |
[36:46] | Come on. | 烦死了 |
[36:49] | You’re kidding me. | 逗我呢吧 |
[36:50] | – Commander? Can I come in? – Yeah. | -指挥官 我可以进来吗 -进来吧 |
[36:52] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[36:56] | Look, you can come clean, Commander. | 你可以跟我说实话 指挥官 |
[36:59] | You shouldn’t be going through this without some support. | 你现在经历的这些事 应该有人陪在你身边 |
[37:01] | Going through what? | 经历什么 |
[37:02] | Look, Tan and I heard you on the phone | 今早我和谭听到 |
[37:04] | with your doctor this morning. | 你和你的医生通电话 |
[37:05] | We know something’s going on. | 我们知道你有事 |
[37:06] | If there’s anything we can do… | 如果有我们能帮忙的 |
[37:12] | Luca, I’m not sick. | 卢卡 我没生病 |
[37:15] | I was talking to Luiza Coles. | 我是和路易莎·科尔斯通话 |
[37:17] | She’s… | 她是… |
[37:21] | She’s a matchmaker. | 她是个媒人 |
[37:23] | But you called her “Doc.” | 但是你叫她医生[博士] |
[37:24] | Well, she’s got a PhD in sociology. | 她是社会学博士 |
[37:26] | Everybody calls her “Doc.” | 大家都叫她博士 |
[37:27] | Okay. So, the exercise bike and the diet change? | 那健身脚踏车和改变饮食习惯呢 |
[37:29] | Luca, I haven’t been on a date in 30 years, | 卢卡 我三十年都没约会过了 |
[37:32] | so I just want to, you know, put my best foot forward. | 所以我只是想以最佳姿态示人 |
[37:34] | So you’re not sick? | 所以你没生病吗 |
[37:35] | No, no, no, far from it. | 没有 当然没有 |
[37:36] | If I felt any better, I’d be two people. | 我现在好得不能再好了 |
[37:39] | Luca, Luca, that’s enough, that’s enough. | 卢卡 卢卡 好了 好了 |
[37:43] | You… That was… | 你… 那个… |
[37:44] | I’m fine, all right? | 我很好 |
[37:47] | I still think you might need my help, though. | 但我还是觉得你也许需要我的帮忙 |
[37:49] | Dating’s changed a little bit in 30 years. | 约会已经和三十年前有点不一样了 |
[37:53] | Unbutton the top button– | 解开最上面的扣子 |
[37:54] | this is a date, not a job interview. | 你是去约会 不是求职面试 |
[37:57] | You remember I’m still your boss, right? | 你没忘记我还是你上司吧 |
[37:59] | All right. This is not a job interview, sir. | 好 这不是求职面试 长官 |
[38:02] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[38:04] | I’m meeting her for drinks in an hour. | 我约了她一小时后喝酒 |
[38:05] | My God, okay. Well, it’s not a lot of time, | 天呐 好吧 时间不多了 |
[38:07] | but it’s enough to run you through the basics. | 但足够让你了解最基本的 |
[38:09] | This what you’re gonna wear? | 你就打算穿这身去约会吗 |
[38:10] | – It’s casual. – Do you have anything else? | -这就是便装 -你还有别的衣服吗 |
[38:13] | – You wear the same thing every day, man. – Yeah, well… | -你每天都穿同一身衣服 -好吧 |
[38:14] | – Just roll the sleeves up. That should be good. – All right. | -把袖子卷起来 这样应该还行 -好 |
[38:20] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[38:23] | Beautiful. | 美人儿 |
[38:25] | I figured I’d try one of your mom’s recipes | 我想试做你妈妈的食谱 |
[38:27] | to celebrate your big win. | 来给你庆功 |
[38:29] | I have been saving this congratulations all day. | 我一整天都想着要恭喜你 |
[38:32] | You’ve finally put Saint where he belongs. | 你终于将圣人绳之以法了 |
[38:35] | Baby, people are already calling his arrest… | 宝贝 人们已经把这次逮捕 |
[38:39] | a political hit job. | 叫做政治暗杀了 |
[38:41] | They’ll come around, but first they need to mourn. | 他们会想明白的 但他们需要先哀悼 |
[38:45] | You have to remember | 你别忘了 |
[38:46] | the man ran charities and a soup kitchen. | 他经营着慈善机构和救济站 |
[38:49] | Saint meant something good to just as many people as he hurt. | 圣人害了很多人 也做了很多好事 |
[38:56] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[38:58] | you just need a little reminder. | 你只是需要有人提醒你一下 |
[39:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:03] | Of what? | 提醒我什么 |
[39:04] | That no matter what people say, | 提醒你不管人们怎么说 |
[39:07] | what you did today, what you do every day | 你今天所做的事 你每天所做的事 |
[39:10] | makes the world safer for everyone in it. | 让世界上所有人都更加安全 |
[39:14] | And everyone to come. | 还有所有即将来到这个世界的人 |
[39:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |