英文名称:Severance
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Mr George, help us. | 乔治先生,救救我们 |
[01:01] | -Help us. | 救救我们 |
[01:04] | – I’m sorry. -You fucking pig! | – 抱歉 – 你个臭猪! |
[01:56] | Fuck! | 操! |
[02:27] | Nadia. | 娜迪娅 |
[03:39] | Hi. My name’s George Cinders and I’m the President of Palisade Defence. | 嗨,我是乔治·辛德斯 帕利塞德军火公司总裁 |
[03:44] | We’re hitting a home run for freedom | 我们致力于追求自由 |
[03:47] | and a time out for terror. | 并打击恐怖主义 |
[03:51] | We work hard to bring you up-to-the-minute technology. | 竭诚为您带来最新技术 |
[03:54] | Memo. “Must congrat George on terrific performance.” | 记一下,“恭喜乔治的杰出表现” |
[03:58] | Er, no, delete “terrific”, make that “fabulous performance”. | 不,不是“杰出”,应称作“完美” |
[04:03] | For 75 years we’ve been supplying the world’s greatest nations | 75年来,我们一直向大量国家 |
[04:07] | with the world’s latest weaponry. | 提供最先进的武器 |
[04:09] | So when you see this symbol, you know you’re in safe hands. | 所以,当你见到这个标志 你就已处于安全之中 |
[04:14] | We have offices in New York, London, Tokyo, all over the world. | 我们在纽约、伦敦、东京 世界各地都设有办事处 |
[04:20] | Oh! | 噢! |
[04:27] | Jesus! | 上帝! |
[04:29] | Go on, girl. Go on. Yep. Yep. | 继续,美女,继续,好,好 |
[04:33] | – What are you doing? – Ordering myself a birthday present. | – 你在干嘛? – 给我自己订份生日礼物 |
[04:36] | Alright, team, can we have a little less talking, please? | 好了,伙计们,能少聊点天吗? |
[04:40] | Does nobody care about our marketing strategy? | 难道没人关注我们的市场战略吗? |
[04:42] | I care. | 我 |
[04:45] | Or what about | 或者关注 |
[04:46] | our CRM- 114 landmine, the Platoon Buster? | 我们的“野战狂”CRM-114地雷? |
[04:49] | “What Ordinance?” magazine | “无法无天?”杂志称它为 |
[04:50] | calls it “The most exciting development | 近年来隐藏式杀伤性武器 |
[04:53] | in concealed termination in years.” | 最激动人心的进展 |
[04:56] | Weapons you can trust. | 是你可以信任的 |
[04:58] | Anti-personnel devices you can rely on. That’s trust. | 靠得住的反单兵武器 那就是信任 |
[05:02] | That’s reliability. That’s Palisade. As I speak, | 那就是可靠,那就是帕利塞德公司 正如我所说 |
[05:07] | our team of dedicated individuals are touring Eastern Europe, | 我们的精英团队正巡游东欧 |
[05:11] | bringing the Palisade message to you. | 给你带来帕利塞德公司公司的信息 |
[05:14] | – They couldn’t be more excited. – Richard, | – 没有比这更振奋人心的了 – 理查德 |
[05:17] | why are all the actors in this video white? | 为什么演员都是白人? |
[05:20] | – They’re not all white. – Blonde, actually. | – 不全是白人 – 准确地说,还都是金发的 |
[05:25] | It’s just a coincidence, that’s all. | 只是巧合罢了 |
[05:27] | If they were all black, that would be a coincidence, too? | 如果都是黑人,也是巧合吗? |
[05:31] | Look… Look, what is your problem exactly? | 你想说什么? |
[05:35] | You’ve made a recruitment video for the Hitler Youth. | 录像做得像是给希特勒青年军征兵的 |
[05:38] | Ha! | 哈! |
[05:40] | – Richard, Richard. – Oh, there! | – 理查德, 理查德 – 噢,那儿 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:877个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:124个,六级词汇:58个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:88个,考研词汇:132个,专四词汇:111个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:229个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:42] | There you go, you see? What’s he, an albino? | 你看见了吗?他是谁,白化病患者? |
[05:47] | Here’s the P40 version five. | 这是第五版P40手枪 |
[05:52] | Oh, yeah, OK, that’s very sensitive. | 啊,是啊,真是感人啊 |
[05:55] | It’s not funny, Harris. | 这并不好笑,哈里斯 |
[05:58] | Freedom, democracy, justice. | 自由、民主、正义 |
[06:00] | With Palisade Defence, we’ll win the war on terror. | 依靠帕利塞德公司 我们必将战胜恐怖主义 |
[06:04] | – I bloody hope not. – Thank you, Harris. | – 我可不希望那样 – 谢了,哈里斯 |
[06:34] | Something’s wrong with the electrics in there. There’s a short circuit. | 电线出了点问题,我想是短路了 |
[06:38] | – Fire officer, coming through. – Sit down. | – 消防队员过来啦 – 坐下 |
[06:41] | Officer sitting. | 消防队员坐下啦 |
[06:42] | – No smoking! – Yes, I know. | – 不准抽烟! – 嗯,我知道 |
[06:44] | No cigarettes! Bob Marley! Bob Marley! | 不许带香烟!烟草!烟草! |
[07:20] | Billy, what’s the plan? | 比利,计划是什么? |
[07:22] | George should be at the lodge with the food. | 乔治应该在旅馆等我们一起吃饭 |
[07:25] | – Good. And the paintball gear? – All in the brown bag. | – 好的,彩弹枪呢? – 都在褐色的包里 |
[07:28] | – OK, good. | 嗯,好的 |
[07:43] | I’ll give you $50 if you stop eating. | 你不吃的话,我给你50美元 |
[07:50] | I bought some mushrooms off a security guard at the road show. | 我从旅行剧团的保安那里买的些蘑菇 |
[07:54] | I gave him 20 euros and look how much he’s given me. Look. | 花了我20欧元,看看他给了我多少 |
[08:00] | – They look horrible. – That’s cos they’re magic mushrooms. | – 看起来很恶心 – 因为它们是迷幻蘑菇 (含致幻物质的野生蘑菇) |
[08:04] | How do you know they’re not off the side of the road? | 你怎么知道它们不是路边货? |
[08:07] | No, they’re proper. You can tell by the stalks. Look. | 不,是正宗的,从杆可以看出来 |
[08:13] | – Eat those, you’re gonna go crazy. – I think I’ve had these ones before. | – 吃了这东西,你会发狂的 – 我想我以前应该吃过 |
[08:18] | They give you a nice chilled-out one. | 它们会让你身心舒坦的 |
[08:21] | And if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢? |
[08:23] | I’ll be somewhere over the rainbow getting fucked by the Tin Man. | 那我就要在彩虹上被锡人干掉了 |
[08:30] | – Hey, what the fuck’s going on? – You alright? | – 嘿,发生什么了? – 你没事吧? |
[08:33] | – You alright, Jill? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧,吉尔? – 嗯 |
[08:36] | – The road’s blocked. – Anybody need first aid? | – 路被堵了 – 有人需要急救吗? |
[08:39] | I might do in 20 minutes. | 也许我20分钟后要 |
[08:46] | We can go this way. | 我们可以从这边走 |
[08:53] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. The road is fine. | 我听不懂你在说什么 这条路没问题 |
[09:01] | Yeah, well, the two roads meet up again. Look. | 这两条路又交会到一起,看啊 |
[09:16] | It’s just a detour! | 只是绕个路而已! |
[09:28] | Go on, Richard. | 算了,理查! |
[09:32] | Alright, that’s quite enough. | 好啊,我受够了! |
[09:35] | I won’t stand for this unprofessional behaviour. You hear me? | 我不能忍受这么不敬业的表现 听见了没? |
[09:41] | Now, you are hired to drive, and drive you will, buddy. | 付钱请你开车,你就得开,伙计 |
[09:45] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗? |
[09:56] | Great management skills, Dick. Really, really world class. | 卓越的处理能力,鸡巴 简直是世界级的 |
[10:05] | I know it doesn’t appear far on the map, but it all depends on the scale. | 在地图上看起来不远 但实际情况要取决于比例尺 |
[10:10] | – Well, what is the scale? – It’s not on here. | – 唔,比例尺是多少? – 上面没有 |
[10:14] | Well, an inch is usually a mile, isn’t it? | 通常一英尺代表一英里,对吧? |
[10:18] | – No. – Well, we’ll assume that it is. | – 不一定 – 唔,我们假设是吧 |
[10:22] | Well, we can assume, but it’s probably safer not to. | 唔,我们是可以假设 但为了安全起见,最好不要 |
[10:25] | Every map I’ve seen, an inch is a mile. | 我所看过的地图一英尺都代表一英里 |
[10:27] | Are you saying I can’t read maps? | 你是说我不会看地图吗? |
[10:29] | No. I’m sure you have an excellent knowledge of maps. | 不,我敢肯定你很了解地图 |
[10:32] | It’s just that, well, an inch could be two miles or ten. | 只是一英尺也可能 代表两英里甚至十英里 |
[10:35] | I’m saying goodbye. I’m going back to the hotel. | 我来说再见的,我要回宾馆去了 |
[10:38] | – You’re doing no such thing. – Then show me the lodge. | – 不行 – 那你带我去旅馆啊 |
[10:41] | The lodge is a mile down that road. | 再走一英里就到了 |
[10:44] | Hang on. You’re not listening to me. I am not walking anywhere. | 等等,你没听明白,我不会走路去的 |
[10:48] | Don’t squabble, gang. It’s supposed to be a team-building weekend. | 别吵了,伙计 就当是一次周末的团队活动吧 |
[10:52] | Tell Richard. He seems to think we’re on a walking holiday. | 跟理查德说吧 他看上去打算让我们做徒步旅行 |
[10:57] | Whoa. Wait a sec. Stop the coach! Stop. | 喔,等一下!停车!停车! |
[11:02] | Hey, come on, let’s talk about this. Stop the bus. Fucking hell! | 嘿,别这样,我们可以谈谈 停车,该死的! |
[11:09] | Stop the… | 停…… |
[11:10] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[11:17] | Fuck it! | 操! |
[11:25] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[11:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:32] | Probably just a bear. | 也许是只熊 |
[11:35] | – Just a bear? – There are no bears in Hungary. | – 熊? – 匈牙利没有熊 |
[11:38] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | – 你确定? – 嗯 |
[11:41] | Well, that’s assuming we’re still in Hungary. | 那只是假设我们还在匈牙利 |
[11:44] | If we’ve crossed the border into Romania, then there are bears. | 如果过了罗马尼亚边境,那就有熊了 |
[11:47] | If we’re in Serbia, then I’m not sure. | 如果在塞尔维亚的话,我就不能肯定了 |
[11:51] | Well, that’s really interesting. Are bears required to stop at borders? | 唔,真是有趣啊,熊不能越境吗? |
[11:56] | Is there some sort of passport control for bears? | 熊也要护照的吗? |
[11:59] | – You’d better watch your tone. – Or what? | – 注意你的话 – 否则呢? |
[12:01] | – Oh, please! – No. Or what? | – 拜托! – 否则呢? |
[12:07] | – That sounded further away. – There. | – 那声音远去了 – 是啊 |
[12:10] | If it was a bear, which it wasrt, it’s moved on. Come on. | 不管是不是熊,反正走了,我们走吧 |
[12:16] | I really think we should stick to the main road. | 我认为我们应该该走大路 |
[12:19] | No, this way is much quicker. Come on. | 不,这条路比较近,走吧 |
[12:21] | I’m with Richard. | 我跟理查德走 |
[12:36] | Have I pissed myself? | 我尿裤子了吗? |
[12:39] | – What? – I feel damp. | – 什么? – 我感觉湿的 |
[12:45] | Well, you look alright. I’m not gonna touch you. | 你很正常,我可不想碰你 |
[12:49] | – Have I pissed my pants? – I don’t think so. | – 我尿在裤子里了吗? – 没有的事 |
[12:51] | – What’s wrong with you? – I feel all damp. | – 你怎么了? – 我感觉全湿了 |
[13:01] | You’re fine. You’re fine. | 你没事的,没事 |
[13:52] | OK, so, er, working on the assumption that an inch is not a mile, | 好的,假设一英尺不是代表一英里 |
[13:57] | what’s the worst-case scenario? | 最糟糕的情况是什么? |
[14:00] | – An inch is a thousand miles. | 一英尺代表一千英里 |
[14:08] | That’s Steve. | 那是史蒂夫 |
[14:11] | If he’s messing around, he’s in big trouble. | 如果他在搞鬼的话,那他就惨了 |
[14:17] | Oh, no. | 啊,不 |
[14:21] | We should stay with the bags. | 我们应该呆在行李这里 |
[14:25] | Steve, are you alright, mate? | 史蒂夫,你还好吧,兄弟? |
[14:35] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[14:40] | Steve? | 史蒂夫? |
[14:43] | I saw someone. | 我看到人了 |
[14:45] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:50] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[14:54] | The weirdest thing’s just happened, yeah? | 刚刚发生了最诡异的事情,知道吗? |
[14:57] | I needed a slash, so I’ve pulled me trousers down, | 我要尿尿,于是我就脱下裤子 |
[15:01] | cos I felt a little bit damp and I didn’t want to get a rash. | 因为有点湿了,我可不想得湿疹 |
[15:05] | I was about to have a piss and I saw a geezer with a balaclava | 正要尿时,我看到个戴法帽的老头 |
[15:08] | and a suitcase. No, more of a travel bag. | 提着手提箱,不,更像是旅行箱 |
[15:13] | – So, you’ve come over… – Steve. | – 接着,你们过来…… – 史蒂夫 |
[15:15] | – Yes? – The mushrooms. | – 怎么? – 蘑菇 |
[15:18] | – What mushrooms? – You ate them. You’re high. | – 什么蘑菇? – 你吃的那些,你神志不清了 |
[15:28] | – Look after him. – OK, yeah. | – 照顾好他 – 好的 |
[15:34] | Listen. | 听着 |
[15:37] | Now, I know we’re mates, but, erm, | 我知道我们是同事,不过 |
[15:40] | if you look at my cock one more time, I’m gonna kick off. | 如果再看我的小鸡鸡,我要发飙了 |
[15:43] | What are you talking about? I have not once looked at your winkie. | 你说什么啊?我根本没看 |
[15:48] | You turn around. | 转过身去 |
[16:36] | OK, everybody, prepare to smile. | 大伙准备微笑吧 |
[16:48] | – Isn’t it wonderful? – It’s a dump. | – 是不是很棒啊? – 真是个垃圾场 |
[16:51] | – What do you expect, the Hilton? – The Hilton would be good. | – 你以为是什么,希尔顿酒店? – 希尔顿就好了 |
[16:54] | – We’re in the country. – You’re not gonna stay here? | – 我们是在乡下 – 你不会打算住在那里吧? |
[16:58] | – Right now, I’d sleep in a cave. – That’s the spirit. | – 现在有个山洞都行 – 这就对了 |
[17:03] | There’s someone in the woods. | 森林里有人 |
[17:07] | Yeah, you already said that. Come on. Come on. | 是啊,你说过了,来啊,来啊 |
[18:07] | – This isn’t the right place. – This is the right place. | – 要来的不是这里 – 就是这里 |
[18:09] | This obviously is not the right place. | 很显然不是这里 |
[18:12] | It is the right place. Billy? | 就是这里吧,比利? |
[18:14] | Well, there’s only one lodge on the map, | 地图上只有这个旅馆 |
[18:17] | – so I suppose… – Thank you. | – 所以我猜…… – 谢谢 |
[18:20] | This is… just the lobby. | 这……只是个大厅 |
[18:24] | This place is fantastic. | 这地方真是太奇幻了 |
[18:29] | Steve. It’s just a rope. It’s just a rope. | 史蒂夫,这只是根绳子,是根绳子 |
[18:36] | “Dear team, as a big thank you for the last few weeks on the road, | 队员们,为了感谢大家 这几个星期来的辛苦奔波 |
[18:41] | George and I cordially invite you to join us on a team-building weekend | 乔治跟我诚挚邀请大家 |
[18:47] | in Palisade’s newly acquired luxury lodge.” | 在帕利塞德公司的豪华旅店度周末 |
[18:52] | Luxury lodge. | 豪华旅店 |
[19:01] | OK, OK, OK, now listen up, everyone. | 好了,好了,好了,大家听着 |
[19:04] | This is not a holiday. This is a business. | 这不是度假,是公事 |
[19:08] | And team-building weekends, like it or not, are part of that business. | 不管像不像是周末团队活动 这都是公事的一部分 |
[19:13] | Hear hear! | 听听! |
[19:15] | This is our chance to find out about ourselves. | 这是个找回自己的好机会 |
[19:20] | I mean, you know, sure, we’ll have fun, | 我是说,我们会玩得很开心的 |
[19:22] | doing, er, paintball, orienteering… | 我们可以打彩弹枪,越野赛…… |
[19:26] | – Bridge building. – Bridge building. | – 玩桥牌 – 玩桥牌 |
[19:31] | We need to take ownership of the weekend. | 我们是这个周末的主人 |
[19:37] | And that means working together. | 也就是说,我们要一起配合 |
[19:40] | – Richard, I have an idea. – Shh, shh. | – 理查德, 我有个想法 – 安静,安静 |
[19:42] | I can’t spell success… without U. | 要想成功不能没有你 |
[19:48] | And U… | 你…… |
[19:50] | And U… U… | 你……你…… |
[19:54] | And… U. | 还有你 |
[19:56] | Success has only one U. | 成功的只有一个你 |
[20:00] | Oh, well. | 啊,唔 |
[20:02] | Daddy couldn’t put us all through Cambridge, could he, Harris? | 不能等人为你做好一切 是吧,哈里斯? |
[20:07] | Now, George wants us to be the best team possible. | 乔治想让我们成为最好的团队 |
[20:10] | And if that means digging in a little, then I’m sorry. | 如果让大家受点了委屈的话 我只能说声抱歉 |
[20:13] | Think this place is a dump? Think about this. | 这地方很糟糕吗?好好想想 |
[20:17] | Maybe it’s supposed to be. I’ve had tougher challenges. | 也许确实糟糕 但我曾经历过更严峻的挑战 |
[20:22] | Now let’s make this our challenge. | 就让这成为我们的一次挑战吧 |
[20:25] | Explain to me how staying in this shithole | 你给我解释一下,呆在这个鬼地方 |
[20:28] | is gonna help me sell mines. | 怎么有助于我销售地雷的业绩? |
[20:40] | Alright? | 还好吗? |
[20:59] | – Don’t be so happy all the time. – Only trying to be positive. | – 别总这么开心 – 我只是想积极一点 |
[21:02] | You’re not. You’re like a dog tied to a radiator wagging its tail. | 不,你只是条摇尾乞怜的狗腿子 |
[21:09] | That’s not a compliment. | 我可不是在夸你 |
[21:14] | Look for the generator in there, will you? | 去那里找找发电机,好吗? |
[24:50] | Have you got any light bulbs in your bag, Gordon? | 你包里有灯泡吗,戈登? |
[24:53] | Erm, yeah. Give me two secs. | 嗯,有,等一下 |
[25:00] | Hello? | 人呢? |
[25:07] | Hello? | 人呢? |
[25:25] | – Oh, no. | – 啊,不 |
[25:27] | – I think you should get some sleep. – I think you’re right. | – 我想你该休息一下了 – 有道理 |
[27:08] | Maggie? | 玛姬? |
[27:09] | I’ve been waiting for you, Richard. I want you to fuck me. | 一直在等你, 理查德,我要你操我 |
[27:15] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[27:18] | I mean, I’d like to. | 我是说,我很愿意 |
[27:20] | Fuck me now and fuck me hard. | 现在就来操我吧,狠狠的操 |
[27:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[27:29] | But, erm… what’s going on? | 不过,怎么回事? |
[27:37] | Maggie? | 玛姬? |
[27:40] | Great management skills, Dick. World class. | 卓越的处理能力,鸡巴 简直是世界级的 |
[28:17] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[28:18] | I had no idea Palisade were this involved in Eastern Europe. | 帕利塞德公司在东欧还有这业务 |
[28:22] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑,对吧? |
[28:25] | – Where did you get this stuff? – Found it next to the generator. | – 你在哪找到这些的? – 就在发电机旁边 |
[28:29] | There’s stacks of it out there. It’s all Soviet. | 那边有一大堆,都是苏联的 |
[28:33] | That doesn’t mean it’s one of the asylums. | 这并不意味着这是曾是个精神病院 |
[28:35] | – It doesn’t rule it out either. – What asylums? | – 但是也不能排除啊 – 什么精神病院? |
[28:38] | Right, grub’s up. Put those cards away, please, Jill. | 好的,食物准备好了 把牌收起来,吉尔 |
[28:43] | Feast your eyes… on this. | 睁大眼睛看看这个 |
[28:47] | Mind yourselves, it is hot. | 小心点,很烫 |
[28:51] | It actually smells quite nice. | 好像很好吃啊 |
[28:53] | – Not eating? – No, thanks. Not hungry. | – 不吃吗? – 不,谢了,我不饿 |
[28:56] | The rest of you, get stuck in. There’s plenty. | 那你们多吃点吧,还有不少呢 |
[28:59] | Do you want to get some spoons out, please, Jill? | 想要来几勺吗,吉尔? |
[29:03] | – Alright? Feeling OK? – Yeah, alright, piss off. | – 感觉好些了吗,史蒂夫? – 很好,少管我 |
[29:07] | – Are you still tripping? – No. Why are you naked? | – 你还神智不清吗? – 不,你为什么裸体啊? |
[29:12] | – Harris, what about the asylums? – What asylums? | – 哈里斯,精神病院是怎么回事? – 精神病院? |
[29:16] | Harris seems to think we’re in an old lunatic asylum. | 哈里斯认为我们是在一个旧疯人院里 |
[29:19] | – Are we? – No. | – 真的吗? – 不 |
[29:20] | Tell us about the asylums. | 给我们讲点精神病院的事情吧 |
[29:22] | Are you sure you want me to tell you? It’s pretty scary. | 你确定想听吗?很恐怖的 |
[29:26] | – I’ll take my chances. – OK. OK. | – 我想试试 – 好的,好的 |
[29:31] | This story takes place a long time ago, way before the First World War. | 故事发生在很久以前 在第一次世界大战之前 |
[29:35] | Oh, please. | 噢,拜托 |
[29:37] | When movies were silent and women were even quieter. | 那时候电影还是无声的 女人也还不会那么罗嗦 |
[29:41] | The government was getting complaints about the asylum, | 政府收到居民对精神病院的抱怨 |
[29:45] | so they sent an inspector to check it out. | 所以他就派了检查员去看看 |
[29:53] | He arrives late one night to see what’s going on. | 他深夜到的,想看看发生了什么 |
[29:59] | Everything seems fine, and the warders agree to show him around. | 看上去一切正常 看门人答应带他到处看看 |
[30:03] | But everything isn’t fine. Everything’s not fine at all. | 但是并不是一切正常,一切都不正常 |
[30:08] | All the inmates are going crazy, screaming at him to let them out. | 所有的病人都发狂了 冲他大喊大叫,想要出去 |
[30:12] | Then he realises what’s wrong. | 当他意识到不对的时候 |
[30:15] | The inmates had taken over and locked up all the doctors. | 病人已经控制了并锁起了所有的医生 |
[30:19] | And then they turned on him. He tried to reason with them, | 接着病人把矛头指向他 他试着跟他们讲道理 |
[30:22] | but there’s no reasoning with the mentally insane. | 但跟精神病人根本没道理可讲 |
[30:27] | Guess who they called to sort out the mess? Us. | 猜猜看他们找谁来解决问题的? 就是我们 |
[30:30] | Palisade sent the boys in. Sprayed the place with nerve agent. | 帕利塞德公司派人来喷了些神经毒气 |
[30:33] | Killed everyone. It was a massacre. | 杀了所有人,真是一场大屠杀 |
[30:36] | But rumour has it… that one inmate survived, | 谣传有个病人没有死 |
[30:41] | hell-bent on killing any Palisade employee that should cross his path. | 执着地要杀掉他所遇到的 每个帕利塞德公司的雇员 |
[30:51] | They say he’s still on the loose. | 据说他还是自由身 |
[30:53] | – Is that supposed to be scary? – Well, it was at the time. | – 那不是该引起恐慌了? – 唔,那时候确实是 |
[30:56] | Believe it or not, there is a tiny bit of truth in his story. | 不管你信不信,他的故事还有点真 |
[31:00] | – Damn right! – A tiny bit. | – 太对了! – 一点点真而已 |
[31:02] | It occurred in the early ’90s when the Soviet Union broke up. | 那是发生在90年代初,苏联解体时 |
[31:06] | Places like this were detention centres for war criminals. | 像这里一样的地方曾是战犯的监禁中心 |
[31:11] | Soldiers who liked the killing a little bit too much. | 里面关着那些杀戮成性的士兵 |
[31:29] | They were lunatics who wiped out whole villages. Burnt people alive. | 他们曾扫平了整个村庄 是烧死了所有活人 |
[31:34] | Put heads on spikes. They were savages. Well-trained savages. | 把人头钉起来的疯子 他们是野蛮人,训练有素的野蛮人 |
[31:43] | Their government locked them away, tried to cure them, | 当局把他们关起来,试图治愈他们 |
[31:46] | but it was no good. | 但效果不佳 |
[31:49] | Some escaped. Hid in some empty buildings nearby, but not for long. | 有人逃了出去,藏在附近的空房中 但好景不长 |
[31:56] | Obviously it wasrt Palisade who killed them, it was their government. | 显然不是帕利塞德公司杀了他们 而是政府 |
[32:01] | But it was us who supplied the weapons. | 但武器是我们提供的 |
[32:05] | Oh, and, Harris, if anyone did survive, | 啊,另外哈里斯,如果有人幸免于难 |
[32:08] | revenge would be the last thing on their minds. | 复仇是他们最不想做的事情 |
[32:11] | – What would be on their minds? – Survival. Evading capture. | – 那他们想干什么? – 活下去,逃避追捕 |
[32:16] | These guys were war criminals, remember. | 要记得那些人可是战犯啊 |
[32:18] | Excuse me for being the only sensible one here, but this place is a lodge. | 我想我该是这里唯一有理智的人 我们这里可是个旅馆啊 |
[32:23] | It’s not a mental home, it’s not a prison, it’s a lodge. | 既不是精神病院,也不是监狱 只是个旅馆 |
[32:27] | – It was a sex lodge. | – 性爱旅馆 |
[32:31] | – Right. – It was. I’m telling you. | – 是啊 – 是这样的,听我说 |
[32:35] | Back in the ’60s, these places were hospitals for rich old men. | 在60年代时,这里是富翁的疗养院 |
[32:39] | All the nurses were these naughty- looking birds with big shooters. | 那些护士都是些淫荡的大波辣妹 |
[32:44] | Anyway, being stuck all the way out here, they used to get really lonely, | 总之,由于没有任何消遣方式 她们常常感到非常寂寞 |
[32:49] | so they tried it on with the old boys. | 她们就想打老头的主意 |
[32:51] | These poor old fuckers was on death’s door. | 这些一脚已经踏入鬼门关的老色鬼 |
[32:54] | They couldn’t get it up. | 甚至都不能勃起 |
[32:56] | So they decided to just get hold of each other. | 所以她们只好彼此慰藉 |
[33:00] | One day this fella turns up out of the blue. | 有天意外地出现了一个小伙子 |
[33:02] | Young geezer. Bit of bollocks about him. | 一个古怪的人,有不少关于他的流言 |
[33:10] | They chased him. They caught him and, er, | 她们追求他,勾引他 |
[33:14] | well, he was fucked. | 唔,他被她们操了 |
[33:20] | Have you ever taken anything seriously in your life? | 你这辈子做过点正经事吗? |
[33:23] | – Ecstasy and weed, I think. | – 迷幻药和大麻 |
[33:30] | – Hey, gang. How are we doing? – Brilliant. | – 嗨,伙计们,我们在干什么? – 神采奕奕 |
[33:32] | Sweet dreams? | 睡了一个好觉啊? |
[33:34] | Er… yeah. | 呃……是的 |
[33:38] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[33:41] | Hi, Maggie. Not eating? | 嗨,玛姬,不吃点吗? |
[33:43] | Why are you all so obsessed with what I eat? I am not too skinny. | 为什么你们总关心我吃什么? 我还不算太瘦吧 |
[33:48] | No, no, no, no. I don’t mean… | 不,不,不,不,我不是这个意思 |
[33:50] | Just that you’ll need your energy for the team games. | 我觉得该攒点体力做团队游戏 |
[33:54] | I mean, you’re perfect just the way you are. | 你现在这样子已经很完美了 |
[34:00] | And when I say perfect, I obviously don’t mean that in a sexual way. | 我所说的完美,显然不是从性的角度 |
[34:06] | I mean perfect in a neutral way. | 我是从中性的角度讲的 |
[34:10] | As if I were another woman saying that you were perfect, you know? | 就像假设我是另外一个女人 说你很完美那样,明白吗? |
[34:15] | Just one woman to another. | 只是女人之间的对话 |
[34:22] | Not that I’m implying anything like that. | 我并没有暗示什么 |
[34:25] | Or that there’s anything wrong with that… sort of thing. | 或者说有什么不对 |
[34:32] | Or… anything. | 或者……任何事情 |
[34:36] | Keep digging, we can still see you. | 你就装吧,我们还能看穿你的 |
[34:42] | What the…? | 这是……? |
[34:45] | A bit young to be losing your teeth, aren’t you? | 哪个小伙子掉了颗牙齿,是你吗? |
[34:48] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[34:49] | – It’s not my tooth. – Maybe it’s just a clove. | – 不是我的牙齿 – 也许只是丁香 |
[34:52] | Does it look like a fucking clove? I’m gonna puke. | 这他妈看起来像丁香吗?我要吐了 |
[34:56] | – Could it be the cow’s tooth? – A cow with gold fillings? | – 会不会是奶牛的牙齿? – 奶牛还镶金牙? |
[35:00] | Who made the pie? | 派是谁做的? |
[35:03] | I didn’t make it, I found it. | 不是我做的,是我找到的 |
[35:05] | – You what? – I found it. | – 你什么? – 我找到的 |
[35:07] | You found a pie? | 你找到了个派? |
[35:10] | – It was wrapped in foil. – Oh, well, that’s a relief. Jesus! | – 用锡箔包得好好的 – 啊,让人宽心不少了啊,上帝! |
[35:14] | You dirty bastard. | 你个肮脏的杂种 |
[35:16] | – OK, everyone, calm down. | 好了,大家冷静点 |
[35:18] | – Come on, Jill. Jill, come with me. | 来, 吉尔,跟我来 |
[35:22] | Ohh! I’m gonna be sick. | 噢,我肯定要得病了 |
[35:26] | OK, I’m sorry. I thought it was a welcome gift. | 好了,对不起,我还以为那是见面礼 |
[35:29] | – From who? – I don’t know. George. | – 谁的? – 我不知道,乔治吧 |
[35:34] | George wouldn’t bring a pie. | 乔治不会带派来的 |
[35:37] | It could have been sitting here for months. Look at this place. | 看看这地方,肯定放这里好几个月了 |
[35:41] | I cooked it for the full hour! | 我烤了整整一个小时 |
[35:43] | – It had instructions on it? – No, but it’s a pie. | – 上面有说明吗? – 没有,但那是个派 |
[35:47] | You don’t cook every pie for an hour. | 你不是每个派都烤一个小时的 |
[35:51] | – Do you think I undercooked it? – Fucking hell! | – 你认为我烤得不熟? – 该死! |
[35:55] | Yeah, OK. Look, it’s gone. I’m throwing the pie in the bin. | 好吧,看着,我拿走了 我会把派扔进垃圾箱的 |
[35:58] | Oh, right, that makes me feel better. | 噢,好的,那样我感觉好多了 |
[36:14] | – Night, sweetie. – Good night. | – 晚安,亲爱的 – 晚安 |
[37:44] | – Oh! Shit! | 啊,该死! |
[38:09] | Hello. | 你好! |
[38:12] | Hello! | 你好! |
[38:29] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. What’s the matter? What’s going on? | 嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨 怎么啦?发生了什么了? |
[38:32] | There was a man at my window. | 有个人站在窗外! |
[38:34] | – What happened? – I saw someone. Where’s my inaler? | – 发生什么了? – 我看到一个人,我的喷雾剂在哪? |
[38:38] | – What’s going on? – Jill saw someone. | – 怎么啦? – 吉尔看见窗外有个人 |
[38:41] | – Who? – What did he look like? | – 谁? – 长什么样子? |
[38:42] | – He had a mask. – Have you been at my mushrooms? | – 戴着面具 – 你吃了我的蘑菇? |
[38:47] | – Is there anything to calm her down? – I’ll check my bag. | – 闭嘴,有什么能让她镇定下来吗? – 我去包里找找 |
[38:51] | – Did you see anyone? – No. | – 你看到人了吗? – 没有 |
[38:53] | – What do you think? – You’re the boss, you think. | – 你觉得是怎么回事? – 你是老大,你拿主意 |
[38:57] | – Perhaps you were dreaming. – I wasrt dreaming. Look at me! | – 也许是你在做梦 – 我真的看见了,没有做梦,看着我! |
[39:02] | His face was covered in a mask! I was not dreaming! | 他脸上遮着面具,我不是在做梦 |
[39:06] | I found some Kalms. They’re herbal. | 我找到些镇定剂,是草本的 |
[39:51] | Come on. There’s no one here. | 走吧,这里没人 |
[39:55] | Come on! | 走吧! |
[40:01] | It was probably just some locals messing around. | 也许是当地的人在闲逛 |
[40:04] | Looking through a window one storey up? We need to get out of here. | 到二楼的窗边来窥视? 我们得离开这里 |
[40:10] | – Yeah, I’m leaving. – I’m going with her. | – 对,我要走 – 我跟她一起走 |
[40:13] | – No one is going anywhere. – What did you find? | – 谁都不许走 – 你们找到什么了? |
[40:16] | There are wooden structures, but they’re not near the window. | 一些木架,但是离窗户很远 |
[40:19] | – There. See? – This is what’s gonna happen. | – 这下明白了吧? – 我们这么做吧 |
[40:22] | Tomorrow, we go to the top of the hill, try and get a signal. | 明天到山顶上去,试着手机联系 |
[40:25] | Get somebody to pick us up, take us back. | 找人来接我们回宾馆去 |
[40:28] | – Go on, my son. – Great idea. | – 很好,兄弟 – 好主意 |
[40:30] | That is not a great idea. Leave, and you won’t have a job to come back to. | 不行,那样我们就无功而返了 |
[40:35] | – I don’t care. Count me in. – Yeah, I’m with her. | – 我不管,算我一个 – 嗯,我跟她一起 |
[40:41] | – I’m sorry, but he’s right. – Should I make some tea? | – 抱歉,他说得有道理 – 要我泡些茶吗? |
[40:48] | Er, alright, listen. | 好吧,听着 |
[40:50] | Jill, I want you to sleep on it. | 吉尔,你先继续睡觉 |
[40:52] | Then, in the morning, if you still feel the same way, | 然后如果明早你还是这想法的话 |
[40:55] | well, then I’ll come up with a plan. | 唔,我再想想其他办法 |
[40:59] | I feel the same way. | 我还是同样的想法 |
[41:04] | OK, er, listen up, everyone. Er, Billy, get over here. Come on. | 好的,大家听着 比利,过来集中,快点 |
[41:14] | Er, I’ve made a decision. We’re going to sit tight. | 我决定,我们呆在一起 |
[41:19] | We… | 我们…… |
[41:22] | We sit tight while, Harris, I want you and Jill | 我们呆在一起 哈里斯和吉尔,我要你们俩 |
[41:26] | to go up the hill… | 到山顶上去…… |
[41:30] | …to go up the hill and, erm, see if you can get a phone signal. | 在山顶上看看有没有手机信号 |
[41:35] | Erm, get the coach driver to come and pick us up. | 找个大巴司机来接我们 |
[41:39] | Oh, sweet. | 啊,太棒了 |
[41:41] | I’ve made this decision purely because of the, er, food situation. | 我纯粹是根据食物份量下这个决定的 |
[41:45] | And… And it is conditional. | 还有个前提 |
[41:49] | While they’re gone, the rest of us will do a little team building. | 当他俩走后,余下的人玩团队游戏 |
[41:53] | Yes! | 好的! |
[41:59] | Nice one. | 很好 |
[42:00] | Excuse me. Hiya. I just want to make it really clear, | 抱歉,开始前我先说清楚 |
[42:03] | before we begin, that paintballing is about teamwork, right? | 玩彩弹枪需要团体合作,对吧? |
[42:09] | So no Rambos. I repeat, absolutely no Rambos. | 所以禁止个人主义 重复一下,绝对禁止个人主义 |
[42:31] | OK! | 准备好了! |
[42:47] | – Hey, how’s your project going? – Pretty good, thanks. | – 嗨,你的项目进行得怎样了? – 非常好,谢谢 |
[42:52] | What are these things? Humane landmines, right? | 是什么的?非杀伤性型地雷吗? |
[42:55] | They’re not landmines. They’re immobilisation units. | 不是地雷,是种能阻止行动的东西 |
[42:58] | Right. And they do what, they sort of grab you, yeah? | 能做什么?可以牵制住人? |
[43:04] | They pin you to the floor. They don’t blow childrers legs off. | 它们能把人困在地上 而不会炸掉孩子们的腿 |
[43:08] | – They’re humane. – They’re a hard sell. | – 很人道主义的 – 但是很难卖出去 |
[43:12] | I don’t understand why, in the 21 st century, | 抱歉,我不理解都21世纪了 |
[43:14] | we create such sick weapons. The guillotine seems humane. | 我们为什么还制造那些残忍的武器 断头台似乎还算人道的了 |
[43:18] | – There’s nothing humane about it. – At least it’s instantaneous. | – 这跟人道主义没任何关系 – 断头台至少是瞬间的事 |
[43:22] | There’s nothing instantaneous about it. | 这跟是不是瞬间没任何关系 |
[43:25] | When your head’s chopped off, your brain can think for three minutes. | 当你的头被砍下来的时候 大脑还能保持三分钟的思维呢 |
[43:29] | You’re saying you’re aware that your head’s cut off? | 你是说你意识到你会被砍头? |
[43:33] | When Marie Antoinette had her head chopped off | 当玛丽·安东尼特被砍头时 (法国路易16的夫人) |
[43:36] | she felt it hit the basket. She saw blood pumping out of her own stump. | 她感觉到头撞到了断头台 她看见血从自己的残躯中流出 |
[43:40] | – That’s not true. – It is 100 percent biological fact. | – 那不是真的 – 100%生物学真实案例 |
[43:53] | – Think he crashed? – I don’t know. | – 他撞车了吗? – 不知道 |
[44:25] | – Oh, my God! – We’ve got to get the others. | – 啊,上帝! – 我们得去找其他人 |
[44:29] | We can’t just leave him here! | 我们不能把他丢在这儿不管 |
[44:33] | Can we? | 是吧? |
[44:41] | I’m not saying that I fancy anyone in particular. | 我没有特指我喜欢哪个人 |
[44:44] | But if I did like someone, I wouldn’t know the best way to approach them. | 我是说如果我确实喜欢某个人的话 我都不知道怎么样去接近她们 |
[44:49] | – Dating’s complicated in England. – English birds ain’t complicated. | – 约会在英国是件很复杂的事 – 英国少妇并不复杂 |
[44:53] | Buy ’em a Bacardi Breezer and they’ll ride you like Sea Biscuit. | 请她们喝杯Bacardi Breezer (百加得冰锐朗姆预调酒) 她们就会像Sea Biscuit一样骑上你 (《奔腾年代》中赛马名) |
[44:57] | Yeah? But what if she’s not English? | 是吗?如果她不是英国妞呢? |
[45:00] | What if she’s, erm… French or Spanish or, erm… | 如果她是法国妞或西班牙妞 或者…… |
[45:06] | …American? | 美国妞呢? |
[45:11] | – Maggie? – Yeah. | – 玛姬吧? – 是啊 |
[45:17] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[45:21] | I think you’ve got more chance of getting shit out of a rocking horse. | 我看你还是去追摇木马比较有把握 |
[45:28] | – Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 是啊,我也这样想 |
[45:39] | Come on, I got you! Get up, you cheating bastard. | 快点,我打到你了 起来吧,你个作弊的混蛋 |
[45:46] | See, all this Maggie stuff, it’s cos your bird left you. | 因为玛姬,你的妞离开了你 |
[45:51] | It’s cos your plums are backing up. | 你花了大量的钱 |
[45:54] | It’s driving you nuts. | 她控制了你的大脑 |
[45:55] | It’s confusing you, making you think you love her. | 她迷惑了你,让你以为你爱她 |
[46:00] | You’re right. Anyway, I think she likes you. | 你说得对,还有,我觉得她喜欢你 |
[46:05] | – What’re you talking about? – Go, go, go! | – 你说什么呢? – 上,上,上! |
[46:21] | Hiya, sexy. | 你好,宝贝儿 |
[46:24] | We won. You’re dead. | 我们胜利,你们完了 |
[46:27] | The bullet missed my vital organs. I survived. It’s a miracle. | 子弹没有打中我的要害 我还活着,真是奇迹 |
[46:33] | – Here we go. – Safeties off. | – 准备上 – 拉下保险栓 |
[46:36] | Here comes the ref. | 裁判员来了 |
[46:37] | Right. Oh, you really got into that. It was brilliant. | 好啊,你们真入戏啊,太漂亮了 |
[46:41] | We bent a few rules here and there. Steve shot Richard and he didn’t die. | 有人违反了一些规则 史蒂夫击中了理查德,但他没有死 |
[46:46] | – No one shot me. – We shot someone. | – 没人击中我啊 – 我们击中某个人了,那人不是玛姬 |
[46:48] | Well, I think someone, and I’m not pointing any fingers, | 唔,我想某个人,我没有特指谁 |
[46:52] | has been wiping off paint. And it does clearly state in the rules… | 已经擦掉了颜料 而在规则里明确写明了…… |
[46:56] | This is total war. There are no rules. | 这是场战争,没规则可讲 |
[46:59] | Ow! | 啊! |
[47:01] | Stop! Stop! Stop it! Stop! | 住手!住手!停下来!住手! |
[47:06] | That is really dangerous! | 这很危险的! |
[47:09] | Get one of those in your eye, it could pop like a ping-pong ball. | 如果击中眼睛的话 眼睛会像乒乓球一样爆开的 |
[47:13] | It’s not funny. That hurts. | 这并不好笑,很疼的 |
[47:18] | I expect more from some of you. | 我对你们期望还很高的呢 |
[47:31] | Gordon, you’ve got to be still. | 戈登,你站住别动 |
[47:33] | Steve, get on the other side. Quick! | 史蒂夫,从那边来,快! |
[47:36] | – Be still. – Get it off! | – 站住了! – 拿开它! |
[47:39] | – You have to stop moving. | 你别动啊 |
[47:47] | Pull your leg out. | 拉出你的腿 |
[47:49] | – Now! Pull it now! – Pull your leg out now! | – 现在!现在往外拉! – 现在把腿往外拉! |
[47:59] | Now! | 快! |
[48:00] | – You fucking idiot! – Alright, for fuck’s sake! | – 你他妈的个蠢货! – 好的,他妈的狗屁! |
[48:03] | We’ll get you out. | 我们会救出你的 |
[48:08] | Pull it out! Pull it out now! | 往外拉!现在往外拉! |
[48:13] | Pull it! | 拉! |
[48:21] | – God! OK, Gordon… | 上帝!好了,戈登…… |
[48:24] | Shit! | 该死! |
[48:29] | We gotta stop the bleeding. Billy, give me your belt. | 我们得帮他止血 比利,把你的皮带给我 |
[48:32] | You’re gonna be OK. You have to calm down, Gordon! | 你会没事的,你得冷静,戈登! |
[48:36] | Calm down! We’re gonna stop the bleeding. | 冷静!我们要止血 |
[48:47] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都有 |
[48:51] | What the fuck’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事? |
[48:56] | Billy, hold his hand! | 比利,抓住他的手! |
[48:58] | – Can you help me…? – What are you doing? | – 你能帮我……? – 你们干什么? |
[49:02] | – Richard, help me hold him! | – 理查德,帮我按住他! |
[49:06] | Steve! | 史蒂夫! |
[49:14] | We’re gonna be OK. | 我们会没事的 |
[49:15] | – Alright, people, get on the coach. – Stop! Don’t move! | – 好了,大伙,上车 – 站住!不要动! |
[49:19] | – What the fuck happened? – Bear traps everywhere. | – 他妈的发生什么了? – 到处都是捕熊夹 |
[49:22] | Someone killed the driver. | 有人杀了司机 |
[49:24] | – The driver’s dead? – Just get on the coach. | – 司机死了? – 快上车 |
[49:28] | – Somebody help us, please! – What are we gonna do? | – 来人帮我啊,拜托! – 我们怎么办? |
[49:31] | – He could be watching us. – You’re not helping! | – 他可能在窥视我们呢 – 别说那没用的! |
[49:34] | – What do we do with his leg? – We need to keep it cold. | – 他的腿怎么办? – 我们得把它冷藏 |
[49:37] | – There’s a fridge on the coach. – That’s great, thank you. | – 车上有个冰箱 – 好极了,谢谢你了 |
[49:41] | Oh, you’re shitting me! | 啊,你没开玩笑吧! |
[50:03] | Ohh! | 啊! |
[50:11] | Come on! | 快! |
[50:15] | – Come on! – Alright! Alright! For fuck’s sake! | – 快! – 好的!好的!他妈的狗屁! |
[50:27] | – Faster! – It’s going as fast as it can. | – 快点! – 已经是最快了 |
[50:30] | I need to cover his leg. | 我要包住他的腿 |
[50:33] | Harris, slow down. I think you’re going too fast. | 哈里斯,慢点,我想你开太快了 |
[50:37] | Someone give me something to cover his leg, for fuck’s sake! | 给我拿点东西包他的腿 他妈的狗屁! |
[50:51] | Shit! | 该死! |
[52:53] | Jill? | 吉尔? |
[53:22] | Oh, shit! | 啊,该死! |
[55:26] | I think I’ve broken my arm. | 我想我的胳膊断了 |
[55:36] | Billy. | 比利 |
[55:50] | Jill? | 吉尔? |
[55:56] | We’ve got to head back to the lodge. | 我们要回旅馆去 |
[56:01] | We’ve got to find Jill. | 我们要去找吉尔! |
[56:03] | Jill! | 吉尔! |
[56:05] | Jill! | 吉尔! |
[56:07] | Keep your voice down. | 声音低点 |
[56:10] | Someone’s killed Harris. Who’s to say he didn’t kill Jill as well? | 有人杀了哈里斯,保不准他也杀了吉尔 |
[56:16] | Now, we head back to the lodge | 现在,我们回旅馆去 |
[56:19] | and we lock ourselves in till morning and then we walk. | 锁起门来直到早上,然后再走 |
[56:23] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[56:26] | – I don’t know. – I’m glad we got that sorted! | – 我不知道 – 真高兴能那样做! |
[56:29] | Hey! Unless you have a better idea, we go back to the lodge. | 嘿!除非你还有更好的点子 否则我们还是回旅馆 |
[57:11] | Palisade. | 帕利塞德公司 |
[58:03] | Let’s put him down. | 放下他 |
[58:08] | We need to lock ourselves in. Lock everything. | 我们要把自己锁起来,到处都锁好 |
[58:12] | – This is bollocks. Fucking bollocks. – We’re safer in here. | – 真是瞎搞,他妈的瞎搞 – 我们在这里更安全 |
[58:16] | I’m not waiting for him to turn up. It’s fucking madness. | 我不会等他出现的,真他妈的疯狂 |
[58:19] | What do you suggest we do with Gordon? | 那你说戈登怎么办? |
[58:21] | – I’ll carry him myself. – Keep your voices down. | – 我会带着他的 – 你声音地点 |
[58:25] | – What if the stories were true? – Well, mine wasrt. | – 如果传说是真的呢? – 唔,我说的不是真的 |
[58:28] | What stories? | 什么传说? |
[58:29] | They were asylums. Someone escaped, who knows we’re Palisade. | 这里是精神病院,有人逃跑了 而且知道我们是帕利塞德公司的 |
[58:33] | – How would they know that? – The bus. It’s not exactly subtle. | – 他们怎么会知道的? – 大巴,很容易的事 |
[58:36] | Those stories are nonsense. Who told you? Jill? Harris? | 那些传说全是瞎编的 谁告诉你的?吉尔?哈里斯? |
[58:40] | Know how many conspiracies I hear regarding weapons companies? | 知道我听说过多少个 关于军火公司的阴谋吗? |
[58:43] | – No, how many? – I’ll tell you how many I believe. | – 不知道,多少? – 我相信我会告诉你多少的 |
[58:47] | None. We’re a public company. | 一个也没有,我们是家公立的公司 |
[58:49] | Members of both our governments are on the board. | 我们的政府是董事会的成员之一 |
[58:52] | They won’t do anything immoral. | 他们不会做任何邪恶的事情的 |
[58:57] | Arguing is not gonna help us out. OK? | 争吵不会有助于我们脱身的,好吗? |
[59:00] | You said you wanted us to work as a team. | 你说过我们要团队合作的 |
[59:02] | Well, now is the time to start. | 现在是开始的好时机 |
[59:05] | Look, just help me get some wood. | 听着,帮我去找些木头 |
[59:08] | We need to board ourselves in. Alright? | 我们要把自己封在里面,好吗? |
[59:11] | – With what? – I don’t know. Check Gordors bag. | – 用什么封? – 我不知道,看看戈登的包 |
[59:14] | He’s not gonna have a hammer and nails in there, is he? | 他不会带锤子和钉子的吧,是吗? |
[59:24] | Oh, for fuck’s sake! | 啊,他妈的狗屁! |
[59:42] | Good boy. | 好小伙! |
[59:51] | I’ve got some pills. | 我要一些药 |
[59:53] | What kind of pills? | 什么药? |
[59:56] | Ecstasy. | 迷幻药 |
[59:58] | – Great. Have a party. – No, not for me, for him. | – 好极了,开舞会啊 – 不,不是给我,给他的 |
[1:00:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:00:05] | They’re not gonna get him up tap dancing, | 那不会让他能起来跳踢踏舞 |
[1:00:07] | but it’ll take the edge off for a while. | 但是能让他暂时脱离痛苦 |
[1:00:15] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:00:17] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[1:00:22] | – Take one. It’ll sort you out. – I don’t do drugs. | – 吃一个,会让你解脱的 – 我不吸毒的 |
[1:00:26] | It’s OK, sweetheart, these are painkillers. | 没关系的,甜心,这些是止痛药 |
[1:00:29] | – They’re gonna make you feel better. – Just take one. | – 他们能让你感觉好点的 – 吃一片吧 |
[1:00:33] | Here. Here you go. Here you go. | 这里,喝水,喝水 |
[1:00:54] | You alright? | 你还好吧? |
[1:00:58] | I’m sorry about earlier. Flaring up and all that. | 早先的事情我很抱歉 动怒还有那一切 |
[1:01:02] | You were OK. | 你很好的 |
[1:01:08] | Listen, I wanna say something to you. | 听着,我要告诉你一些事情 |
[1:01:13] | Sometimes I act like an idiot, you know? | 有时候我表现得像个傻瓜,你知道吗? |
[1:01:17] | I say things when I shouldn’t and, er… | 我是说当我不应该…… |
[1:01:21] | Shit, I’ve left Gordors foot on the the coach. | 该死,我把戈登的腿留在车上了 |
[1:01:27] | Sorry, mate. | 对不起,伙计 |
[1:01:35] | I love you, Maggie. | 我爱你,玛姬 |
[1:01:39] | – Of course you do. – No, seriously. I mean it. | – 当然了 – 不,认真的,我是当真的 |
[1:01:42] | I really mean it. | 我真的是当真的 |
[1:01:45] | – It’s just the drugs, Gordon. – No, it’s not the drugs. | – 那只是药的作用,戈登 – 不是药 |
[1:01:49] | I really, really, really love you. | 我真的,真的,真的爱你 |
[1:01:53] | And I loved Jill. | 我还爱过吉尔 |
[1:01:55] | I really, really, really, really loved Jill. | 我真的,真的,真的爱过吉尔 |
[1:01:59] | – Steve, have you got any downers? – Not my thing. | – 史蒂夫,你有镇定剂吗? – 不关我的事 |
[1:02:02] | Maggie. Maggie, have I told you that I love you? | 玛姬,玛姬,我告诉过我爱你吗? |
[1:02:12] | – Where are you going? – Toilet. | – 你去哪里? – 厕所 |
[1:02:15] | Can’t you hold on? | 憋不住吗? |
[1:02:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:24] | Don’t worry, I’ll be right back. | 别担心,我就回来 |
[1:02:44] | If we don’t get him to a hospital, he’s gonna die. | 如果我们不把他送去医院,他会死的 |
[1:03:19] | I think maybe… we should leave him. | 我想也许……我们该丢下他 |
[1:03:27] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[1:03:32] | I think our best chance for survival | 我想我们最有可能存活的机会是 |
[1:03:34] | is if the four of us get to the main road and get help. | 我们四个人到大路上去寻求帮助 |
[1:03:42] | And I think it’s Gordors best shot as well. | 那也是戈登最好的机会 |
[1:03:45] | I think you’re right. I think we should go. | 我想你是对的,我想我们该走了 |
[1:03:48] | Go where? | 去哪里? |
[1:04:08] | – What’s happened? – This door was locked. | – 发生什么了? – 门锁着呢 |
[1:04:16] | Gordon? | 戈登? |
[1:04:18] | – Gordon? – Billy, be quiet! | – 戈登? – 比利,安静点! |
[1:06:11] | Conspiracies? | 阴谋? |
[1:06:20] | We should go back upstairs. | 我们应该回到楼上去 |
[1:06:52] | – Maggie? | – 玛姬? |
[1:08:02] | Richard? | 理查德? |
[1:08:08] | Richard? | 理查德? |
[1:09:47] | – Fuck! | – 操! |
[1:11:25] | Jesus! | 上帝! |
[1:11:28] | Ohh… | 啊…… |
[1:11:29] | Yeah, well… | 嗯,唔…… |
[1:11:32] | I’d hate to be accused of not killing him when I had the chance. | 我可不愿因当有机会时 却没有杀了他而成了被告 |
[1:11:37] | Well… I think you’ll be alright there. | 唔……我想你做得不错 |
[1:11:51] | Come, come. | 过来,过来 |
[1:12:20] | – Don’t you fucking move! | 他妈的不许动! |
[1:12:23] | – We got a problem. – Yeah, no shit! | – 我们有麻烦了 – 是啊,玩笑开大了! |
[1:12:26] | No, we got another problem. That was our last bullet. | 不,我们还有其他麻烦 那是我们最后的子弹 |
[1:12:29] | Put your fucking guns down! | 他妈的放下枪! |
[1:12:32] | Put your guns down or I’ll blow your motherfucking balls off! | 发下枪,否则我就轰掉你的老二! |
[1:13:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:13:21] | Stop. Stop! | 停下,停下! |
[1:13:25] | – What are you doing? – Don’t move. The place is mined. | – 你在做什么? – 不要动,这里是雷区 |
[1:13:29] | – How do you know? – I’m standing on one. | – 你怎么知道? – 我站在一个上面呢 |
[1:13:33] | CRM Platoon Buster. One of ours. | CRM“野战狂”地雷,我们的产品 |
[1:13:36] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah. | – 啊,该死 – 是啊 |
[1:13:42] | Where’s Billy? | 比利哪里去了? |
[1:13:46] | – Richard, they’re coming. | – 理查德,他们来了 |
[1:13:51] | Alright, follow my footsteps, then jump to the trees. | 好的,踩着我的脚印,跳到树上去 |
[1:14:02] | Go. | 走 |
[1:14:04] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:14:09] | Hey, come on! | 嘿,来啊! |
[1:14:12] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:14:24] | Over here! Come on! | 这里!来啊! |
[1:14:50] | You’re laughing at me? | 你在笑我吗? |
[1:14:53] | You won’t be fucking laughing when I take my foot off this. | 当我的脚松开这里你就笑不出来了 |
[1:15:53] | Hey! Maggie, Steve. Where the hell’ve you been? | 嘿!玛姬,史蒂夫 你们到底去哪里了? |
[1:15:57] | Are you Mr Steve? We are Nadia and Olga from the escort agency. | 你是史蒂夫先生吗? 我们是代理陪护公司的娜迪娅和奥尔加 |
[1:16:28] | Yeah, come on, everybody. Why not? Be my fucking guest. | 嗯,大伙过来啊,为什么不? 做我的客人啊 |
[1:16:38] | – Is this where we are? – Whoa. What are you doing? | – 我们是在这里吗? – 哇,你干什么呢? |
[1:16:41] | – Have you been to the lake? – Yes. | – 你到过湖边吗? – 嗯 |
[1:16:43] | – Are there boats? – Yes. | – 那里有船吗? – 有 |
[1:16:45] | Leave your shit and follow us. | 丢下你的东西跟我们走 |
[1:16:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:17:05] | – Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:17:18] | Would someone please tell me what the fuck is going on? | 有人能告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[1:17:24] | George, | 乔治 |
[1:17:26] | there are about five seriously sick fuckers coming our way to kill us. | 大约有五个丧心病狂的畜生 在来杀我们的路上 |
[1:17:30] | So you can either help us or fuck off. | 所以要么帮助我们,要么滚开 |
[1:17:35] | When you say sick fuckers, what do you mean? Terrorists? | 你说的丧心病狂的畜生是什么意思? 恐怖分子? |
[1:17:38] | – Call ’em what you want. – Come on. Let’s go. | – 告诉他们你要什么 – 快点,我们走 |
[1:17:41] | Hold it. No one’s going anywhere. | 等一下,谁也不能走 |
[1:17:44] | I’ve been waiting to demonstrate this for a while. | 我一直都在等能验证一下威力的机会 |
[1:17:51] | You stamp “terrorist” on it, and I’ll kill it. | 你告诉我谁是恐怖分子,我就干掉他 |
[1:17:56] | – Wait till they get a load of this. – Sweet! | – 等他们吃完这一炮再走 – 好极了! |
[1:18:04] | Are those the little bastards? | 是那些小王八蛋吗? |
[1:18:08] | – Alright, get back. | – 好极了,撤退 |
[1:18:54] | Steve? | 史蒂夫? |
[1:18:58] | Steve! | 史蒂夫! |
[1:19:07] | Steve! | 史蒂夫! |
[1:19:09] | – Where are you? – Steve! | – 你在哪里? – 史蒂夫! |
[1:19:14] | – Maggie? – I’m in some kind of trap! | – 玛姬? – 我中了圈套了 |
[1:19:43] | Steve, he’s coming! | 史蒂夫,他来了! |
[1:19:48] | Oh, my God. | 啊,老天! |
[1:19:51] | No! | 不! |
[1:20:30] | No! | 不! |
[1:20:34] | God! Steve! | 天哪!史蒂夫! |
[1:20:39] | Steve! No! | 史蒂夫!不! |
[1:21:06] | Please! | 拜托! |
[1:21:10] | Please! | 拜托! |
[1:21:29] | Get off of me! | 放开我! |
[1:23:25] | Steve! Steve! | 史蒂夫!史蒂夫! |
[1:23:36] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会受伤的 |
[1:23:41] | Steve! | 史蒂夫! |
[1:23:45] | Steve! | 史蒂夫! |
[1:23:47] | Steve! | 史蒂夫! |
[1:26:51] | Hello. Hello. Do you speak English? | 你好,你好,你会说英语吗? |
[1:26:56] | – English? – Yes. English. | – 英语? – 是的,英语! |
[1:26:57] | I need you to send help. | 我需要你去寻求帮助 |
[1:27:00] | – I need help. – Yes. Please hold. | – 我需要帮助 – 好的,请等一下 |
[1:29:05] | Come on, then, you fuck! | 来啊,你个杂种! |
[1:31:00] | Foursome? | 无敌四人组? |
[1:32:37] | We’ll meet again. | 我们会再见面的 |
[1:32:40] | Don’t know where, | 不知何地 |
[1:32:43] | don’t know when. | 不知何时 |
[1:32:47] | But I know we’ll meet again | 但是我知道我们会再见面的 |
[1:32:50] | some sunny day. | 在某个晴天 |
[1:32:59] | Keep smiling through, | 就像平时的你一样 |
[1:33:01] | just like you always do… | 面带微笑 |
[1:33:08] | Till the blue skies light the dark clouds far away. | 直到蓝色的天空驱散了乌云 |