时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Ooh. A woman, right? Huh! | 一个女人 是吧 |
[00:15] | Fallen in love with somebody who’s got the vote this time. | 这次爱上了一个有选举权的人 |
[00:19] | How old is she? 20? | 她多大 20吗 |
[00:20] | No, she’s about 30. | 不 她30岁左右 |
[00:37] | Do you like my tits? | 你喜欢我奶子吗 |
[00:41] | Hello? Tits! | 喂 奶子 |
[00:43] | Yeah. I love your tits. | 嗯 我爱你的奶子 |
[00:47] | Do you wanna come on them? | 你想射在上面吗 |
[00:48] | Sure. Let me just get this off. | 好啊 我把套子取了 |
[00:52] | Actually, don’t. I got a rash last time. Let’s do it from behind. | 还是别了 上次我长了不少疹子 还是后入吧 |
[00:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna come. Are you gonna come? | 我要高潮了 你快了吗 |
[01:33] | Did you just fake it? | 你刚是假装射了吗 |
[01:35] | Don’t be stupid. | 少胡说 |
[01:40] | – Why are you staring? – Show me the condom. | -你瞅什么 -把套子给我看看 |
[01:42] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[01:47] | Where’s the spunk, Adam? | 精液呢 亚当 |
[02:48] | Whoa, there. | 你好啊 |
[02:50] | This is not the bathroom. | 这不是厕所 |
[02:53] | Sorry, man. I’m very sorry. I’m, uh– | 抱歉 我很抱歉 我… |
[02:55] | Sleeping with my mother? | 在和我妈上床吗 |
[02:57] | Correct. | 没错 |
[03:00] | Awkward. I’m Dan. | 真尴尬 我是丹 |
[03:01] | – And you are… – Otis. | -你是 -欧帝斯 |
[03:05] | Don’t worry. Left- handed. | 别担心 我是左撇子 |
[03:11] | – First door on your left. – Cheers, dude. | -左边第一间 -谢了 |
[03:23] | – Morning, darling. – Morning. | -早 亲爱的 -早 |
[03:26] | – Coffee? – I’ve got some. | -要咖啡吗 -我煮好了 |
[03:29] | Toast? | 吃吐司吗 |
[03:30] | Um… Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[03:32] | Uh, I’ve got clients in a few minutes. | 过会儿要去见病人 |
[03:36] | Oh, Otis, this is, um– | 欧帝斯 这位是… |
[03:38] | We’ve met. | 我们见过了 |
[03:41] | – Coffee? – Oh, yes, please. | -喝咖啡吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[03:49] | How old are you, Dan? | 你多大 丹 |
[03:51] | How old am I- – Uh, I’m 32. | 我多大 我32岁 |
[03:53] | You having some kind of preemptive midlife crisis? | 你是提前进入中年危机了吗 |
[03:56] | – Otis… – Mum, he rides a motorbike. | -欧帝斯 -妈 他骑摩托 |
[03:59] | I’ll take you for a ride in it, if you like? | 你要想的话 我可以载你去兜风 |
[04:01] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[04:03] | Do you have an Oedipal complex? | 你有恋母情节吗 |
[04:04] | As in, you mean do I wanna have sex with my mum? | 你是说我想和我妈做爱吗 |
[04:07] | – Mm. – Uh, not really. | -嗯 -并不 |
[04:09] | It’s not really my thing, that. | 我对那不感兴趣 |
[04:10] | Just ignore him. He’s teasing you. | 无视他 他在逗你 |
[04:12] | Otis, it’s perfectly normal for a younger man | 欧帝斯 一个年轻男子 |
[04:14] | to be sexually attracted to a mature woman. | 想上一个成熟女性 这很正常 |
[04:17] | In fact, when you stigmatize his choice, | 事实上 当你贬低他的选择 |
[04:19] | then you feed into an unhealthy narrative | 你就是在助长 |
[04:21] | on masculinity in middle age. | 一种只有中年男人才有阳刚气的论调 |
[04:23] | That’s why I say you should never date a shrink, huh? | 所以我说永远别和心理治疗师交往 |
[04:27] | Sex and relationship therapist, thank you very much. | 是性爱和感情治疗师 谢谢 |
[04:31] | That’s me. | 找我的 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I should probably, uh, shoot off as well. | 我也该走了 |
[04:39] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[04:41] | – Thanks for everything, Mum. – Uh, Jean. Jean. Definitely Jean. | -谢谢你做的一切 妈 -珍 珍 当然是珍 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:50] | – Hopefully see you again, then, dude. – Yeah. | -希望还能再见到你 伙计 -嗯 |
[04:52] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[04:54] | Your mum’s new boyfriend is a big hot sticky wet dream. | 你妈的新男友太性感了吧 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:00] | Mum doesn’t do boyfriends. | 我妈不交男友 |
[05:02] | Are those the ones that like to do it in animal costumes? | 那两个是喜欢穿动物服装做爱的人吗 |
[05:04] | No, he wants her to wear a strap-on. She’s not really into it. | 不 他想她戴假鸡巴操他 但她不喜欢 |
[05:08] | It’s a classic power dynamic issue. | 典型的权力等级问题 |
[05:09] | Aww! I wish my mum was a sex guru. | 我真希望我妈是个性爱大师 |
[05:12] | Trust me, you don’t. | 相信我 这不是好事 |
[05:18] | Marjorie… | 玛乔丽 |
[05:19] | how are you getting on with your penis? | 你和你的阴茎相处得如何 |
[05:23] | – I’m not hating it. – Fantastic. | -我不讨厌 -很好 |
[05:26] | Okay, let’s proceed. | 我们开始吧 |
[05:34] | So, did you do it? | 所以你做了吗 |
[05:37] | Don’t tell me you choked again. | 别跟我说你又退缩了 |
[05:41] | – You didn’t even try. – I’ve given up. | -你都没尝试 -我放弃了 |
[05:43] | It’s too much. I don’t… I don’t wanna talk about it. | 太复杂了 我不 我不想谈 |
[05:46] | I mean, what exactly is the problem here? | 到底是什么问题 |
[05:48] | I mean, can you even get a hard-on? | 你能硬吗 |
[05:50] | Of course I can. I’m not a fucking eunuch, all right? | 当然可以 我又不是太监 |
[05:53] | I just- – I wait for them to go away. | 我只是 我会等鸡鸡软下去 |
[05:54] | I don’t like how it feels. Can we drop it now, please? | 我不喜欢那种感觉 能别说这个了吗 |
[05:58] | No offense, but that is super weird. | 无意冒犯 但那太奇怪了 |
[06:00] | Super weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[06:31] | Oh, my God, the Untouchables have a car. | 天 不可接触者们竟然有车 |
[06:34] | Just when you thought they couldn’t get any more elusive, | 就当你以为他们已经够难捉摸时 |
[06:36] | now they have wheels! | 他们又有了车 |
[06:38] | You reckon Anwar’s been workin’ out? He’s lookin’ extra tight. | 你觉得安瓦有在健身吗 身材看着很紧致 |
[06:40] | Just because he’s the only other gay in our year, | 就因为他是我们这年级唯二的同志之一 |
[06:42] | – it doesn’t mean you have to fancy him. – Yeah, correction. | -不代表你得喜欢他 -纠正 |
[06:44] | Only other gay we know of. | 我们所知道的唯一同志 |
[06:46] | Could be anywhere. | 同志可能遍布任何角落 |
[06:48] | What are you lookin’ at, El Pervo? | 你看什么呢 变态 |
[06:50] | Did you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[06:51] | He spoke to me! With actual words! | 他跟我说话了 还不是胡言乱语 |
[06:54] | He called you a Spanish pervert. | 他说你是西班牙变态 |
[06:55] | Oh, this is gonna be such a good year! | 今年一定会很精彩 |
[06:57] | I can feel it! | 我能感觉到 |
[07:08] | – Is that?Tom Baker? – Yup. | -那是汤姆·贝克吗 -嗯 |
[07:10] | Captain of the Warhammer Society. His balls finally dropped. | 战锤社团的团长 他终于进入青春期了 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I keep telling you, | 我一直跟你说 |
[07:14] | man, everyone has had sex over the summer. | 所有人今年暑假都有做爱 |
[07:16] | – Everyone except you. – And you. | -所有人除了你 -还有你 |
[07:19] | Excuse me, I gave two and a half hand jobs | 不好意思 我给那个我在巴特林营地 |
[07:21] | to that guy I met in Butlin’s. | 认识的男的打了两次半飞机 |
[07:23] | – Why the half? – We got interrupted. | -为什么有半次 -中途被打断了 |
[07:26] | Stupid surprise karaoke. | 该死的惊喜卡拉OK |
[07:28] | Still, not exactly a player. | 所以还是不能算破处 |
[07:30] | Yeah, at least I can touch my own penis. | 至少我可以摸我自己的老二 |
[07:36] | I’m worried about you, man. | 我很担心你 |
[07:38] | Like, look around. | 看看四周 |
[07:40] | Everybody’s either thinking about shagging, | 人们要么在想着滚床单 |
[07:42] | about to shag, | 即将滚床单 |
[07:45] | or actually shagging, | 或者正在滚床单 |
[07:47] | and you can’t even jack your beanstalk. | 而你连自慰都不行 |
[07:49] | – I’ve got plenty of time. – Mm, I don’t know, man. | -我时间多的是 -我可说不好 |
[07:51] | Everything’s changing round here, and it’s changing fast. | 这里的一切都在变 而且变得很快 |
[07:54] | Case in point, even Maeve Wiley’s boobs have gotten bigger, | 那就是明证 就连梅芙·怀利的乳房都变大了 |
[07:56] | which I thought was technically impossible. | 我还以为从技术上来说不可能呢 |
[07:58] | They look the same to me. | 我看没什么变化 |
[07:59] | I heard she bit Simon Furthassle on the scrote, | 我听说她咬了西蒙·福尔哈赛的下体 |
[08:02] | and now, it’s all wonky. | 现在都硬不起来了 |
[08:03] | – Like a discount avocado. – I don’t think that’s true. | -就跟打折的牛油果一样 -不是真的吧 |
[08:06] | I heard she sucked off 12 guys in ten minutes for a dare. | 我听说她在玩真心话大冒险时10分钟内给12个男的口了 |
[08:08] | – That’s definitely not true. – What a slag. | -绝对不是真的 -真是个荡妇 |
[08:10] | Look at that greasy hair. Maybe she can’t afford shampoo. | 瞧瞧那油腻的头发 估计是买不起洗发水 |
[08:12] | – Or deodorant. – Told you. | -或者除臭剂 -我就说吧 |
[08:15] | She’s basically a nympho. | 她就是个女色鬼 |
[08:22] | This is a new frontier, my sexually repressed friend. | 这是个新世界 我的性压抑朋友 |
[08:25] | Our chance to finally move up the social food chain. | 我们终于有机会在社交食物链上更上一层了 |
[08:28] | We shall transform | 我们要从 |
[08:30] | from lowly caterpillars into… awesome killer whales. | 低级的毛虫转变为 厉害的虎鲸 |
[08:35] | Do we have to? | 一定要吗 |
[08:36] | Prepare for the best two years of our lives. | 准备迎接我们人生中最棒的两年吧 |
[09:09] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:10] | Thank you, Eric, for that rendition of the school anthem. | 谢谢你演奏的校歌 埃里克 |
[09:14] | It was… | 表演 |
[09:15] | adequate. | 尚可 |
[09:21] | So, just a few things to get us started. | 先说几件事 |
[09:23] | The toilet block behind the gymnasium is full of asbestos, | 体育馆后面的厕所里全是石棉 |
[09:27] | so, please, keep out. | 所以请别使用 |
[09:30] | Running in the corridors is the scourge… | 严禁在走廊上奔跑 |
[09:34] | – Told you not to do it. – I wanted to impress Swing Band. | -叫你别去的 -我想打动摇摆乐队 |
[09:37] | …the story of James Cairney and the pencil. | 詹姆斯·凯尔尼和铅笔的事故 |
[09:40] | I have spoken to his mother. He, uh, has recovered. | 我跟他妈妈谈过了 他已无大碍 |
[09:43] | However, the mental scars still remain. | 不过 心理创伤仍在 |
[09:47] | A lesson for us all. | 我们所有人都应该吸取的教训 |
[09:49] | Calmly moving on. | 接下来 |
[09:51] | It is my great pleasure to introduce to you | 我很荣幸向你们介绍 |
[09:53] | our brand-new head boy… | 我们新的优等生代表 |
[09:57] | Jackson Marchetti. | 杰克逊·马切蒂 |
[10:22] | We are taking over. | 我们要接管了 |
[10:37] | Hi, Adam. | 嗨 亚当 |
[10:40] | – Good summer? – Shut the fuck up, Tromboner. | -夏天过得可好 -闭嘴 长号屌 |
[10:42] | Give me what you’ve got. | 把钱交出来 |
[10:53] | – What’s in the bag? – My lunch. | -包里有什么 -我的午餐 |
[10:55] | You know that, because you always eat it. | 你知道 因为你总是吃掉 |
[11:07] | – I think you forgot something. – It’s just a pencil case. | -你好像忘了什么 -就是个铅笔盒 |
[11:09] | Don’t give a fuck about your pencil case. Curly Wurly. | 才不关心你的铅笔盒 巧克力棒 |
[11:11] | Come on, man. Not my Curly Wurly. | 拜托 别拿走我的巧克力棒 |
[11:15] | Give me that Curly Wurly… | 给我你的巧克力棒 |
[11:17] | or I will break your face. | 不然我打烂你的脸 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Yeah, see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[11:45] | Shit biscuit. | 傻帽 |
[12:11] | – Are you a complete moron? – No, I’m not. | -你是蠢货吗 -不 我不是 |
[12:13] | That was a rhetorical question. | 我是反问 |
[12:15] | – Here. – Don’t touch my shit. | -给 -别碰我东西 |
[12:16] | – Just trying to help. – Don’t. | -只是想帮你 -别 |
[12:17] | Guys! You’re not supposed to run in the hallway. | 各位 你们不能在走廊里跑 |
[12:20] | It was my fault. Fuck off, snowflake. | 我的错 滚吧 雪花 |
[12:23] | Nice rack, Wiley. | 奶子不错 怀利 |
[12:27] | Are you going to write me up? | 你要举报我吗 |
[12:28] | I’ll let you off. This time. | 这次就放过你了 |
[12:30] | I’m eternally grateful for your kindness. | 我永远对你心怀感激 |
[12:32] | Actually, on second thought… | 实际上 转念一想 |
[12:38] | Head Boys notoriously peak too early. | 优等生代表往往巅峰到得过早 |
[12:39] | I’d watch out, if I were you. | 你最好小心点 |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:42] | I said, nice rack, Wiley. | 我说了 奶子不错 怀利 |
[12:47] | – Say that again. – Nice… ra- – | -再说一次 -奶… |
[12:53] | You did kind of deserve that, man. | 这是你自找的 哥们 |
[13:09] | Settle down, class. | 大家坐下 |
[13:11] | Settle down. Thank you. | 坐下 谢谢 |
[13:15] | We’re jumping straight in | 我们直接开始学习 |
[13:17] | to the romantic world of the immortal Bard. | 不朽诗人的浪漫世界 |
[13:19] | Shakespeare, obviously. | 当然是莎士比亚了 |
[13:21] | This year’s first assignment will be on As You Like It. | 今年的第一份作业是《皆大欢喜》 |
[13:24] | Set in the fictional forest of Arden. | 故事发生在虚构的亚敦森林里 |
[13:27] | Uh, nice of you to join us, Adam. | 你能来真好 亚当 |
[13:30] | Uh, you’ll be doing presentations | 你们将要做关于 |
[13:32] | on Shakespeare’s relationship with love and disguise. | 莎士比亚和爱与伪装关系的陈述报告 |
[13:35] | The person you are sat next to now | 现在坐你旁边的人 |
[13:36] | will be your partner for the project. | 就是你该项目的搭档 |
[13:39] | So if you just look at your sheets, | 请看你们的表单 |
[13:41] | you’re gonna go through all the five points. | 全部五点都要讲到 |
[13:43] | I want you to talk in pairs. | 两人一组 |
[13:45] | Please listen, right? Listening is key. | 请仔细听 听课是关键 |
[13:48] | So, um, the assignment brief, um… | 作业摘要 |
[13:51] | Examine the ways that Rosalind, uh, tests Orlando’s love for her | 观察罗斯兰测试欧兰得有多爱她的方式 |
[13:54] | – in act four… – And who are you? | -在第四幕 -你是谁 |
[13:56] | – Um… I’m Otis. Yeah. – Act four, scene one. The impression… | -我是欧帝斯 -第一场第四幕 印象 |
[14:01] | – I guess we’re partners for the project. – Are you new? | -我们是项目搭档 -你是新来的吗 |
[14:04] | No. No, no, no. I’ve been here since first year. | 不 不是 我第一年就来了 |
[14:06] | – We had chemistry together… – Explore the ways | -我们上学期一起上过 -探索 |
[14:08] | – Shakespeare uses witty wordplay… – …last term. | -莎士比亚使用巧妙双关语 -化学 |
[14:10] | – You set my desk on fire. – …sport and wrestling analogies… | -你把我的课桌点燃 -体育和摔跤类比 |
[14:13] | – Anyway. – …to reveal his characters’ views | -总之 -来揭晓他笔下人物 |
[14:15] | – on the subject of love. – Maybe later on we can get together. | -对爱情的看法 -或许过会儿我们可以聚聚 |
[14:19] | I know the library’s open… | 图书馆是开着的 |
[14:22] | I don’t do after hours, new kid. | 放学后我从不学习 新来的 |
[14:24] | – Uh, discuss the concepts of fortune… – Where do you live? | -一边讲欧兰得和阿立夫 -你住哪儿 |
[14:26] | …and nature as they apply to Orlando and, um, and Oliver. | 一边讨论讨论财富和自然的概念 |
[14:30] | – 43 Ashford Street. – Compare and contrast the relationship… | -阿什福德街43号 -比较 |
[14:32] | I’ll be there at 6:00. | 我6点过去 |
[14:33] | …Orlando with Rosalind and Celia. | 欧兰得和罗斯兰还有西利亚的关系 |
[14:35] | Um… If you have any questions, please, uh, do ask. | 要是有任何问题 请提出来 |
[14:39] | But what I’d like you to do is, really, first, just mind map. | 但我想要你们做的就是 发散性思维 |
[14:42] | Mind map together… | 一起发散性思维 |
[14:44] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[14:45] | What? Excuse me, this is boring? | 什么 你说什么 这很无聊 |
[14:48] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[14:56] | You told Adam where you live? | 你跟亚当说了你住哪 |
[14:58] | He asked me. | 他问我的 |
[14:59] | Dude, your mum has a lot of weird sex shit in the house. | 哥们 你妈在那房子里有各种奇奇怪怪的性物品 |
[15:04] | I’m cool with it, obviously, | 我倒是无所谓 |
[15:05] | but if that guy even sees a Kama Sutra, | 但要是被他看到《爱经》 |
[15:07] | he will destroy your life. | 他会毁了你生活的 |
[15:10] | – She won’t be home. – Oh. She better not be. | -她不会在家的 -最好不在 |
[15:13] | He still calls me Tromboner. It’s been four years. | 他还是叫我长号屌 已经四年了 |
[15:16] | Four years. | 四年 |
[15:17] | You did get an erection on the stage, | 你确实在台上硬了 |
[15:20] | in front of the entire school. | 当着全校的面 |
[15:21] | It was a semi! | 半硬而已 |
[15:26] | The nickname doesn’t even make sense. | 这绰号根本就不合逻辑 |
[15:28] | I play the French horn. | 我吹的是圆号 |
[15:30] | Such a philistine. | 真是个庸人 |
[15:31] | Look, he’ll be in my house for an hour, tops. It will be fine. | 他最多会在我家待1个小时 不会有事的 |
[15:36] | Do you reckon his brain is so small ’cause his dick is so big? | 你觉得他大脑是不是很小 因为他鸡巴很大 |
[15:39] | – That’s a myth. – Well, it’s not. | -这是传说 -不是 |
[15:41] | A friend of a friend saw it once. | 一个朋友的朋友见过一次 |
[15:43] | She said it was the size of two Coke cans. | 她说有两个可乐易拉罐那么大 |
[15:44] | One on top of the other. | 两个重在一起 |
[15:45] | Length and width. | 长度和粗度 |
[15:48] | – You don’t have any friends. Except me. – Not for long. | -你没任何朋友 除了我之外 -很快就不会有了 |
[15:51] | Because Adam is going to kill you in your own home. | 因为亚当要在你家杀了你 |
[16:01] | Do you really think this place has asbestos in it? | 你真觉得这里有石棉吗 |
[16:04] | I don’t know. There’s worse ways to go, I suppose. | 不知道 这种死法其实不算什么 |
[16:07] | God, yeah. My auntie got eaten by wasps. | 是啊 我姑妈被黄蜂吃了 |
[16:11] | What? Was she stung to death? | 什么 她是被螫死了吗 |
[16:13] | No. | 不是 |
[16:15] | She was eaten. | 她被吃掉了 |
[16:19] | Scabby Queen. I win! I win! | 黑桃皇后 我赢了 我赢了 |
[16:21] | No, you don’t. You have to get rid of the queen. | 不 你没赢 你得把皇后扔掉 |
[16:24] | – You lost, sorry. – I still don’t get this game. | -你输了 抱歉 -我还是不明白这个游戏 |
[16:27] | Hand them over. | 交出来吧 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:39] | – How’s it going with Knobzilla? – He can’t come. | -和巨屌怪兽处得怎么样 -他无法高潮 |
[16:44] | So, the other night, we’re, like, goin’ and goin’. | 那天晚上 我们一直干一直干 |
[16:47] | And I’m losin’ my shit. And I, you know… | 我彻底疯狂了 然后我…你懂的… |
[16:50] | – Reached the summit. – Yeah. | -到达了高潮 -对 |
[16:52] | But he, like… | 但是他… |
[16:54] | – Slipped and dropped the yogurt? – No, I wish. | -提前喷射了 -我倒想呢 |
[16:56] | He faked it. | 他假装到了高潮 |
[16:58] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:01] | I don’t know what I’m doin’ wrong. | 我不知道我哪里做错了 |
[17:03] | Maybe he was nervous or something. | 也许他是太紧张了什么的 |
[17:05] | Ruby and Olivia think I should dump him. | 鲁比和奥利维亚觉得我应该甩了他 |
[17:07] | They say he’s bringin’ down my social status, but… | 他们说他拉低了我的社会地位 可是… |
[17:11] | The thing is, he can be really sweet when nobody’s watchin’. | 主要是 没人看的时候他真的很贴心 |
[17:14] | Don’t know why you listen to those dickheads. | 我不懂你为什么要听那些白痴的话 |
[17:17] | If you like him, do what you want. | 如果你喜欢他 就按自己的想法做 |
[17:19] | Tits. | 糟了 |
[17:21] | They’re looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[17:23] | – Thanks for the game. – No worries. | -谢谢你陪我玩游戏 -别客气 |
[17:25] | And the chat. | 还有陪我聊天 |
[17:29] | – Oh, and– – Don’t worry, you were never here. | -还有… -别担心 你根本没来过 |
[17:32] | – Ta-ra, lad. – See you later, pet. | -拜拜 伙计 -回头见 宝贝 |
[17:38] | Hiya! | 你们好 |
[17:41] | – Where have you been? – Nowhere. | -你去哪儿了 -哪儿也没去 |
[17:43] | Biology went over. | 生物课拖堂了 |
[17:44] | We thought you were doin’ it with your whale dick boyfriend. | 我们以为你在和你的鲸屌男友做呢 |
[17:47] | You know he’s a delinquent, right? | 你知道他是不良少年吧 |
[17:51] | Yuck. Is that ham? We’re vegan now, remember? | 呕 那是火腿吗 我们现在吃素了 记得吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, right, yeah, I forgot. | 对哦 我忘了 |
[17:56] | Have you been smokin’ again? | 你是不是又抽烟了 |
[17:57] | – No, I haven’t. – Good. | -我没有 -那就好 |
[17:59] | Because smoking is definitely not vegan. | 因为抽烟绝对不属于素食 |
[18:04] | My ham. | 我的火腿 |
[18:12] | Have you got the money? | 钱拿来了吗 |
[18:15] | You taking the piss? | 你在逗我吗 |
[18:17] | Take it or leave it. | 爱要不要 |
[18:27] | – Tell anyone and I’ll maim you. – This better be an A. | -告诉任何人 我就废了你 -最好能得A |
[18:39] | 梅芙·怀利 专咬鸡巴 | |
[19:11] | – You’re on time. – How long is this gonna take, new kid? | -你真准时 -这得要多久 新来的 |
[19:13] | Well, um– | 这个… |
[19:14] | I’m already bored. | 我已经感到无聊了 |
[19:19] | Have you got any Nesquik? | 你家有巧伴伴吗 |
[19:22] | On– Only Mana. | 只有果蔬汁 |
[19:34] | Do you wanna get monged? | 你想嗨一下吗 |
[19:37] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[19:47] | – Why is there a minge on your wall? – What? Where? That’s… | -为什么你家墙上有个女阴 -什么 在哪 |
[19:51] | That’s just an orchid. | 那只是朵兰花 |
[19:53] | It’s… My mum’s super into… | 那是…我妈妈超喜欢… |
[19:55] | flora and fauna. | 动植物 |
[19:59] | Maybe not inside, sorry. | 别在屋里抽 抱歉 |
[20:02] | I mean, Adam, we’ve only been working for half an hour, so… | 亚当 我们才刚学了半个小时 所以… |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:07] | You should keep goin’. | 你应该继续 |
[20:12] | That’s it, just rolling the testicle… | 就这样 揉捏睾丸 |
[20:14] | – There’s a ball bag on the TV. – Good. | -电视上有个阴囊 -很好 |
[20:16] | Sorry. Sorry, I, uh… | 抱歉 抱歉 我… |
[20:19] | I forgot to take my… my DVD out. It’s my… | 我忘了把我的DVD取出来了 这是我的… |
[20:22] | – It’s my porn. – A bit old school. | -这是我的黄片 -有点老派 |
[20:25] | You should get on Pornhub. There’s loads of stuff on there. | 你应该试试Pornhub网站 上面好料超多 |
[20:28] | You could watch a CGI demon fuck a horse. | 你可以看电脑合成的恶魔操马 |
[20:32] | I need to piss. | 我要撒尿 |
[20:35] | Upstairs, on your right. | 楼上 右手边 |
[21:10] | 珍·米尔本博士 执照治疗师 | |
[22:05] | New kid! | 新来的 |
[22:09] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[22:11] | Get in here! | 过来 |
[22:13] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[22:19] | – You’ve got a sex dungeon. – No. | -你有个性爱地牢 -不是的 |
[22:20] | No, this is not. I… | 不 这不是 我… |
[22:22] | I can explain. This is my mum’s office and she’s a therapist. | 我能解释 这是我妈妈的办公室 她是治疗师 |
[22:25] | – She is a sex therapist. – I don’t know what that is. | -她是性治疗师 -我不知道那是什么 |
[22:28] | She helps people with sex problems. | 她帮助人们解决性方面的问题 |
[22:30] | – She’s a prostitute. – No. | -她是妓女 -不是 |
[22:32] | – Like a pimp. – No, no, she’s like a… a shrink. | -拉皮条的 -不不 她像是…心理医生 |
[22:35] | But instead of talking about | 不过她谈论 |
[22:36] | mental health stuff, she talks about sex. | 与性有关的事情 而不是心理 |
[22:39] | People’s sex lives. | 人们的性生活 |
[22:41] | She– She helps people bone better. | 她帮助人们干得更爽 |
[22:43] | Yes, in essence. | 对 本质上是这样 |
[22:46] | Look, um… | 听我说 |
[22:50] | Could you not tell anyone about this, please? | 这事你可以不要告诉任何人吗 拜托了 |
[22:53] | Otis, darling? I’m home! | 欧帝斯 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[23:14] | God, that’s strong stuff. | 天啊 真够劲 |
[23:18] | It is chronic shit. | 这可是上等大麻 |
[23:21] | I’m already hungry. | 我已经饿了 |
[23:24] | It’s snack time. | 零食时间到了 |
[23:35] | Your mum’s cool. | 你妈妈挺酷的 |
[23:37] | Why aren’t you cool? | 为什么你不酷 |
[23:39] | And she’s hot. Why didn’t you say she was hot? | 而且她很性感 你为什么没说她很性感 |
[23:42] | Because she’s my mum. | 因为她是我妈妈 |
[23:43] | – I mean, seriously, are you adopted? – No. | -说真的 你是被领养的吗 -不是 |
[23:47] | – Then why are you so shit? – Adam. | -那你为什么这么挫 -亚当 |
[23:48] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:51] | Do you smoke every day? | 你每天都抽大麻吗 |
[23:53] | Yeah. Yeah, most days, Mrs., um… | 嗯 差不多每天吧 夫人… |
[23:56] | Oh, just call me Jean. | 叫我珍就好 |
[23:58] | You know, they’ve been | 知道吗 他们在做 |
[23:58] | doing some interesting studies with cannabis. | 一些关于大麻的很有意思的研究 |
[24:01] | They’re just starting to wake up to its health benefits. | 他们才刚开始认识到它对健康的益处 |
[24:04] | Yeah? Like, um… | 是吗 比如说… |
[24:06] | How it makes everything funny? | 它让一切都变得有趣 |
[24:08] | You know, like your face. | 对吧 比如你的脸 |
[24:10] | Ever so serious, | 非常严肃 |
[24:12] | like a… atlas. | 像地图一样 |
[24:21] | However, it has been linked to early onset impotence. | 不过 已经发现它与早发性阳痿有关联 |
[24:27] | Nothing conclusive yet. | 暂时还没有定论 |
[24:30] | But be careful with how much you smoke. | 但是你要注意抽的量 |
[24:32] | Mum… | 妈妈 |
[24:33] | I only bring it up because I have a number of clients | 我提起这个只是因为我有若干客户 |
[24:37] | who were heavy drug users at your age, | 在你这么大的时候大量吸毒 |
[24:40] | and now they have trouble with sexual performance. | 然后现在他们的性功能出现了问题 |
[24:43] | – Sexual performance? – They have trouble finishing. | -性功能 -他们结束时有困难 |
[24:48] | Ejaculation. | 射精 |
[24:50] | Jizz, spunk. | 牛奶 爱液 |
[24:53] | Man milk! | 男人汁 |
[24:54] | – Mum, Jesus Christ! – Don’t have a problem with that. | -妈妈 天啊 -那方面没问题 |
[24:56] | What makes you think I’ve got a problem with that? | 你为什么觉得我那方面有问题 |
[24:59] | I didn’t say you had a problem with that. | 我没说你有那方面问题 |
[25:04] | But if you want to talk about it– | 如果你想聊聊 |
[25:04] | I… Uh, okay, I’m gonna go. | 我 我要走了 |
[25:07] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[25:10] | Okay, Adam! | 好的 亚当 |
[25:11] | – Nice to meet you! – Mum! | -很高兴认识你 -妈 |
[25:14] | Come and hang out again. | 再来玩啊 |
[25:16] | Adam! Adam, wait. Wait. | 亚当 亚当 等等 |
[25:19] | You and your mum are freaks. | 你和你妈都是怪咖 |
[25:31] | I hope I didn’t touch a nerve. | 我希望没把他惹毛了 |
[25:33] | Your friend is very sensitive. | 你朋友很敏感 |
[25:36] | Ooh, my mouth is immensely dry. | 我的嘴好干 |
[25:37] | Mum, how many times have I said | 妈 我跟你说过多少次了 |
[25:40] | you can’t go around therapizing people you don’t know? | 你不能随便治疗你不认识的人 |
[25:42] | Your generation is so touchy. | 你们这一代人太敏感了 |
[25:45] | – Information is empowering. – No, it’s fucked up! | -信息就是力量 -不 这是胡来 |
[25:48] | Okay, calm down, take a breath. | 好了 冷静下 深呼吸 |
[25:51] | Let’s… | 让我们 |
[25:54] | Let the negative energy dissipate. | 让负能量散去 |
[25:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:05] | Two… | 二 |
[26:10] | Sorry I yelled. | 抱歉我朝你发火了 |
[26:12] | And I’m sorry… if I upset your friend. | 我很抱歉 如果我惹怒了你的朋友 |
[26:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:30] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[26:35] | I’ve noticed you’re pretending to masturbate | 我注意到你在假装手淫 |
[26:38] | and I was wondering if you wanted to talk about it. | 不知道你想不想聊聊这个事 |
[26:42] | It was the hand cream that gave it away. | 是护手霜暴露了你 |
[26:44] | And, well, the magazine was a bit overkill. | 那本杂志就更是铁证了 |
[26:48] | Anyway, I want you to know | 不管怎么说 我想让你知道 |
[26:50] | that you can talk to me about anything. | 你可以和我无话不谈 |
[26:52] | No judgment. | 我绝不会品头论足 |
[26:54] | This is a safe place. | 这是个安全的地方 |
[26:56] | This is not a safe place, Mum. | 这不是安全的地方 妈 |
[26:57] | You… need to stop analyzing everything I do. | 你 你不要再去分析我做的每件事了 |
[27:02] | I will when you stop creating performative situations | 等你不再做戏给我看 |
[27:05] | that you clearly want me to observe. | 我就不分析了 |
[27:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:11] | I’m going to my room, because I’m angry and I need some space. | 我要回我房间 因为我很生气而且需要私人空间 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:17] | We’ll talk about it when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了我们再聊 |
[27:23] | Darling! It’s too loud! | 亲爱的 太吵了 |
[27:30] | Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[27:32] | Turn it down! | 音量调小点 |
[27:36] | 埃里克 你还活着吗 | |
[27:47] | 欧欧饼 是的 但我明天就死了 | |
[27:53] | Eric, come help your mother. | 埃里克 来帮你妈妈 |
[27:55] | Down in a minute! | 马上下来 |
[28:33] | Did you… you know? | 你那个了吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah. I’d tell you if I didn’t. | 嗯 没有的话我会告诉你的 |
[28:39] | – Do you want me to drive you home? – Nope. | -想让我载你回家吗 -不用 |
[28:41] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪 |
[28:42] | – Honestly, I’m fine. – Come on, let me drive you home. | -真的不用 -还是让我载你回家吧 |
[28:44] | We’re just fucking, Jackson. | 我们只是炮友 杰克逊 |
[28:46] | We don’t need to know each other’s postcodes. | 我们用不着知道对方的邮政编码 |
[28:48] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[29:10] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[29:20] | You’re five minutes past curfew. | 你过了宵禁时间五分钟 |
[29:23] | Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[29:25] | – Lost track of time. – Don’t let it happen again. | -忘记时间了 -下不为例 |
[29:29] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[29:39] | You can have it back in the morning. | 明早拿回去 |
[29:50] | – Hello, lover. – Ooh! Fuck. | -你好 亲爱的 -操 |
[29:52] | How did you get in? You’ve gotta go. | 你怎么进来的 你赶紧走 |
[29:58] | Your hand’s a bit dry. | 你的手有点干 |
[30:12] | Can you not even get hard now? | 你现在都硬不起来了吗 |
[30:15] | – Am I that bad? – Yes. | -我有这么糟糕吗 -对 |
[30:16] | No! No, I meant no. I got confused. | 不不 不是 我有点晕 |
[30:20] | I don’t know why I bother. | 我真是吃饱了撑的 |
[30:25] | Well– Leave out the window. | 从窗户出去 |
[30:30] | Good night, Mrs. Groff. | 晚安 格罗夫太太 |
[30:32] | Good night, Headmaster Groff. | 晚安 格罗夫校长 |
[30:34] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[30:36] | Adam, get down here now! | 亚当 立刻下来 |
[30:46] | Your mum talked to Adam about ejaculation? | 你妈妈和亚当谈了射精的事 |
[30:49] | – She used the words “Man milk.” – Oh, my– | -她用”男人汁”形容 -我的天 |
[30:51] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想的还糟 |
[30:54] | No, I mean– I mean… It’s fine. | 不 我是说 没事 |
[30:56] | He was baked, he’s probably forgotten all about it. | 他当时嗨了 可能都忘记那些话了 |
[30:59] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[31:00] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit… | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[31:02] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[31:07] | Watch where you’re going, fag. | 给我注意点 死基佬 |
[31:08] | Hey, Adam, you know homophobia is so 2008, right? | 亚当 你知道恐同是十多年前的事了 对吧 |
[31:11] | Totes passé. | 早过时了 |
[31:19] | Thanks, Anwar. | 谢了 安瓦 |
[31:21] | – Not your friends. – Okay. | -别把我当朋友 -好的 |
[31:24] | See? I told you he’d forget. | 看到了吧 我说过他会忘了的 |
[31:27] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[31:54] | 艾米 十五分钟后来找我 有个特大惊喜 | |
[32:05] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[32:07] | I’m only saying. | 我就是说说 |
[32:08] | 艾米 我要做作业 | |
[32:29] | Great, it’s you. | 真棒 是你 |
[32:31] | I get it. You’re mean. | 我知道 你很刻薄 |
[32:34] | Okay, so… | 好了 那么 |
[32:36] | what was gonna be biology | 原本的生物课 |
[32:38] | is now an emergency SRE class. | 现在改为紧急的性与关系教育课 |
[32:43] | Apparently, there’s been an outbreak of pubic lice. | 很明显 最近阴虱爆发了 |
[32:46] | Mr. Groff felt you needed a refresher. | 格罗夫校长觉得你们需要温习下 |
[32:48] | Lucky me, huh? | 我真走运 是吧 |
[32:50] | I’m joking. This is actually gonna be incredibly awkward. | 开玩笑的 这会非常的尴尬 |
[32:53] | You’ll be working in pairs. | 你们两人一组 |
[32:55] | You’ll need worksheets, | 需要学习单 |
[32:56] | two prophylactics, | 两个避孕套 |
[32:58] | and a plastic cock and balls. | 以及一个塑料阴茎和蛋蛋 |
[33:23] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[33:27] | What’s next? | 接下来是什么 |
[33:30] | 性与关系课解剖学 模型4B 女性外生殖器 | |
[33:35] | That’s not the hymen. | 那不是处女膜 |
[33:37] | I think I know where the hymen is, but thanks. | 我想我知道处女膜在哪 但还是谢了 |
[33:39] | Okay, well, I mean, you’re… quite wrong. | 我是说 你完全错了 |
[33:44] | What is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[33:46] | They are the paraurethral glands. | 是尿道旁腺 |
[33:50] | The female prostate. | 女性的前列腺 |
[33:54] | Where’s the hymen, then? | 那处女膜在哪 |
[33:59] | Hymen. | 处女膜 |
[34:08] | See me after. | 下课后找我 |
[34:13] | Okay, yeah– Phones away, please! | 请把手机收起来 |
[34:16] | Phones away! | 手机收起来 |
[34:17] | People! | 各位 |
[34:19] | What is it? | 什么 |
[34:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:22] | The head of the penis is incredibly sensitive. | 阴茎的头部极其敏感 |
[34:25] | Feel free to stimulate it with your fingers in a circular motion. | 大可用手指绕圈去刺激它 |
[34:28] | As he gets closer to orgasm, you can speed up. | 当他逐渐接近高潮 你可以加速 |
[34:32] | You’ll feel him throbbing in your hand | 你会感到他在你手中搏动 |
[34:35] | like a volcano about to erupt. | 就像即将爆发的火山 |
[34:37] | Look at that! | 看好了 |
[34:39] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[34:40] | I can feel it. Look, it’s throbbing. | 我可以感受到 看 它在搏动 |
[34:42] | Can we turn this off, please? | 可以把它关上了吗 |
[34:43] | Throbbing… | 搏动… |
[34:45] | Look… | 看… |
[34:47] | Oh, fantastic! | 太厉害了 |
[34:50] | And then he comes. | 然后他就射了 |
[34:53] | Can you go and see if he’s all right? | 你能去看看他还好吗 |
[34:56] | Oh, fuck it. | 妈的 |
[34:58] | Okay, thank you everyone. That’s enough drama for today. | 好了 谢谢大家 今天的好戏就到这里 |
[35:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:11] | Do you want one? | 你想抽吗 |
[35:19] | Was that really your mum? | 那真的是你妈妈吗 |
[35:21] | Could have been a lot worse. | 还不算太糟 |
[35:23] | She could have been stroking an actual penis. | 要是她在撸一根真的阴茎就惨了 |
[35:26] | Oh, God. Yeah, I just think I’m gonna die now. | 天啊 我现在只想去死 |
[35:29] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[35:31] | Speaking as a long-term member | 作为莫戴尔社会贱民俱乐部的 |
[35:32] | of the Moordale Social Pariah Club, | 长期成员 我告诉你 |
[35:34] | you’ll survive. | 你会活下去的 |
[35:56] | Shit! | 操 |
[35:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:02] | – Get out! – Okay. | -滚出去 -好吧 |
[36:03] | – Fine. – No, wait! | -好 -不 等等 |
[36:04] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[36:06] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[36:07] | I know it was you who sent that video around. | 我知道是你群发了那个视频 |
[36:09] | – So? – So I’m not gonna help you. | -所以呢 -所以我才不会帮你 |
[36:11] | Please, new kid. It feels… like it’s gonna explode. | 求你了 新来的 感觉它要迸发了 |
[36:14] | – And not in a good way. – Well, that’s not my problem. | -还不是射精时那种爽翻的迸发 -这不是我的问题 |
[36:16] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[36:18] | Please, don’t go. | 求你了 别走 |
[36:20] | – Should we get the nurse? – No! No, you can’t tell anyone. | -是不是该去找护士 -不 不能告诉任何人 |
[36:23] | – What if he dies or something? – Dies? | -要是他死了怎么办 -死 |
[36:25] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[36:27] | what did you take? | 你吃了什么 |
[36:30] | Viagra. | 伟哥 |
[36:30] | How much Viagra? | 多少伟哥 |
[36:34] | Hey, look, um… | 听我说 |
[36:36] | Think of this room as being four walls of trust. | 把这里想成是一个由四面信任之墙围成的房间 |
[36:39] | Anything you say is fine. There’s no judgment. | 你说什么都没关系 没人会评判你 |
[36:42] | – Three Viagras. – Jesus Christ. | -三颗伟哥 -天啊 |
[36:44] | – You said there’d be no judgment. – Sorry. | -你说了不会有人评判我 -抱歉 |
[36:46] | Is three Viagras bad? Her reaction made it seem like it was bad. | 三颗伟哥很糟吗 她的反应让人感觉很糟 |
[36:49] | I feel lightheaded and I can taste scampi. | 我感觉头晕 而且嘴里有虾味儿 |
[36:51] | No wonder. You could besiege a castle with that thing. | 废话 你都可以用那玩意攻下一座城堡了 |
[36:52] | I said stop staring at it! | 叫你们别看了 |
[36:54] | Sorry! It’s like a third leg. | 抱歉 看起来像第三条腿 |
[36:58] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:01] | We wait. | 我们等着 |
[37:07] | – How is it looking? – Still large, still… | -情况怎么样 -还是很大 还是… |
[37:12] | angry. | 怒意勃发 |
[37:13] | – Where did you even get the Viagra from? – None of your business. | -你从哪儿弄到的伟哥 -与你无关 |
[37:15] | Please don’t tell me you got it from your dad. | 别告诉我你是从你爸那儿拿的 |
[37:20] | I didn’t. | 不是的 |
[37:24] | Why did you take it? | 你为什么要吃伟哥 |
[37:25] | I don’t know. Heard it gives you a good buzz. | 不知道 听说会让人很爽 |
[37:28] | You should try it sometimes instead of being such a joy fucker. | 也许你该找机会试试 而不是这么扫兴 |
[37:30] | He’s having dick problems. | 他的鸡巴有毛病 |
[37:31] | – Yeah? What would you know, Wiley? – Girls talk, clodpole. | -你怎么知道 怀利 -女孩会八卦 呆子 |
[37:34] | Aimee said you can’t come. | 艾米说你射不出来 |
[37:42] | It’s too much pressure. | 压力太大了 |
[37:45] | – What is? – Everyone knows I’ve got a giant penis. | -什么压力 -所有人都知道我有根大屌 |
[37:47] | – So you wanted to make it bigger? – No. | -所以你想让它变得更大 -不是 |
[37:49] | I just wanted it to get hard. | 我只是想让它硬起来 |
[37:51] | – Well, why do you think it couldn’t? – I don’t know. | -你觉得它为什么硬不起来 -不知道 |
[37:55] | I can’t stop thinkin’ about stuff when we shag. | 滚床单的时候我控制不住胡思乱想 |
[37:57] | “What if I’m not good at this? Maybe I’m doin’ it wrong. | 要是我不够猛怎么办 我是不是姿势没对 |
[37:59] | Maybe she knows I’m doin’ it wrong. What if my dad walks in? | 她是不是知道我做错了 要是我爸走进来怎么办 |
[38:02] | What if my dad walks in and it’s right when I’m blowing my load | 要是我爸在我正要射的时候走进来 |
[38:04] | and I can’t stop, and he sees my jizz face? | 而我停不下来 他看见我的射精表情 怎么办 |
[38:07] | – What if…” -Okay. Um… Yeah, no, we get it. | -要是… -好了 我们明白了 |
[38:12] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[38:15] | Sounds to me like you’re experiencing some performance anxiety. | 在我看来 你所经历的是表现焦虑 |
[38:20] | Perhaps the mythology surrounding | 也许关于你弟弟尺寸的传说 |
[38:22] | the size of your penis doesn’t help things. | 让情况变得更糟了 |
[38:24] | It is interesting you mention your father. | 有意思的是你提起了你的父亲 |
[38:27] | How does being the headmaster’s son affect you? | 身为校长的儿子对你有什么影响吗 |
[38:29] | Well, it’s shit, obviously. | 显然糟透了 |
[38:31] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[38:32] | Everyone’s watching me all the time. Everyone’s like, | 所有人无时无刻不在观察我 所有人都是 |
[38:34] | “There goes Adam Groff, headmaster’s son. | 那是亚当·格罗夫 校长的儿子 |
[38:37] | He’s got a big massive elephant’s cock.” I’ve got feelings. | 他有根巨大的象屌 我也是有感受的好吗 |
[38:44] | I guess that… | 我想… |
[38:48] | I wish I could be a normal kid. | 我希望能做个普通孩子 |
[38:53] | With a normal dick. | 有根普通的老二 |
[38:58] | And a normal dad. | 和一个普通的爸爸 |
[39:01] | I think… | 我想 |
[39:03] | that you need to own your narrative, | 你需要掌控自己的生活 |
[39:07] | not let it control you. | 而不是被生活掌控 |
[39:08] | Yes, you have a large appendage. | 没错 你的下体很巨大 |
[39:11] | Yes, you’re very visible in the school | 没错 因为你父亲的职位 |
[39:13] | due to your father’s position. | 你在学校里很显眼 |
[39:14] | But neither is likely to change. | 但这两点都不太可能会改变 |
[39:17] | But your outlook can. | 但你的态度可以改变 |
[39:19] | Does that make sense? | 这么说能明白吗 |
[39:21] | Not really. | 不太明白 |
[39:24] | It shouldn’t matter what anyone in the school thinks. | 学校里任何人的想法都无关紧要 |
[39:27] | You are who you are. | 你就是你 |
[39:28] | Don’t let anyone take that away from you. | 别让任何人影响你 |
[39:30] | So everyone’s wrong, and I’m basically… | 所以你是说大家都错了 我其实… |
[39:34] | awesome. | 棒极了 |
[39:36] | Be proud of your penis and your heritage. | 为你的阴茎和家世而自豪吧 |
[39:40] | ‘Cause neither are going anywhere. | 因为这些都会一直存在 |
[39:42] | You should work with what you’ve got. | 你应该好好利用自己的长处 |
[39:53] | It’s going down, new kid. | 软下去了 新来的 |
[39:56] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:00] | Uh, you won’t tell anyone about this, will you? | 你们不会告诉任何人吧 |
[40:04] | You said that thing about the four walls of trust. | 你说了什么四面信任的墙 |
[40:06] | We won’t tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉任何人 |
[40:07] | If you leave my friend Eric alone. | 前提是你不再欺负我朋友埃里克 |
[40:11] | – For good. – Tromboner? | -从今往后 -长号屌 |
[40:13] | It’s your choice. | 你来选择 |
[40:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:18] | I think you owe Otis an apology. | 我认为你欠欧帝斯一个道歉 |
[40:23] | Sorry for sending the video around, but your mum… | 对不起我传播了视频 但是你妈妈 |
[40:27] | really got in my head, new kid. | 真的影响到了我 新来的 |
[40:30] | She’s like some kind of… | 她就像是个 |
[40:32] | sexy witch. | 性感女巫 |
[40:42] | Well, that was unusual. | 太诡异了 |
[40:46] | See you around, Otis. | 回头见 欧帝斯 |
[41:01] | Do you think Headmaster Groff is well hung too? | 你说格罗夫校长是不是也腰缠巨根 |
[41:05] | Yogurt’s vegan, right? | 酸奶也是素食 不是吗 |
[41:18] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 大家请注意 拜托 |
[41:22] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[41:24] | My name is Adam Groff. Headmaster Groff is my dad. | 我叫亚当·格罗夫 格罗夫校长是我爸爸 |
[41:28] | Which is weird, ’cause I’m quite shit at school. | 这有点怪 因为我成绩很差 |
[41:33] | And this… | 而这个… |
[41:36] | This is my dick. | 就是我的鸡巴 |
[41:43] | No. | 不 |
[41:45] | Yes, it is large. | 是的 它很大 |
[41:48] | – Oh, my God. – But I’ve done some googling. | -天啊 -但是我谷歌过 |
[41:50] | – Oh, my God. – And it’s actually just above average | -天啊 -就全球成人尺寸的统计数据来看 |
[41:52] | in terms of worldwide adult statistics. | 它也就是略大于平均值 |
[41:56] | So, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[41:58] | That’s me. | 这就是我 |
[42:00] | And that’s my dick. | 这就是我的鸡巴 |
[42:14] | You have to break up with him. | 你必须跟他分手 |
[42:16] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[42:26] | I have to tell you something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[42:31] | I’m owning my narrative. | 我要掌控自己的生活 |
[42:33] | I’m owning my narrative! | 我要掌控自己的生活 |
[42:49] | I owned it! | 我成功了 |
[42:56] | Welcome back, old friend. How I’ve missed you. | 欢迎回来 老朋友 我好想你 |
[43:01] | Uh, what did you wanna talk about? | 你想说什么 |
[43:05] | We have to break up. | 我们必须分手 |
[43:08] | – We just had sex. – Yeah. | -我们刚做完爱 -是的 |
[43:11] | I wanted to do it one last time. | 我想最后再做一次 |
[43:13] | For, like, memories. | 当做回忆 |
[43:16] | But I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:18] | I thought it was me. | 我以为问题出在我 |
[43:21] | But it’s definitely you. | 但其实是你 |
[43:23] | – What is? – Everything. | -什么 -一切 |
[43:26] | Just everything about us is wrong. | 和我们的一切都是错的 |
[43:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:32] | But it’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[43:42] | Adam Groff to the headmaster’s office, please. | 请亚当·格罗夫到校长办公室去 |
[43:48] | Adam Groff to the headmaster’s office, please. | 请亚当·格罗夫到校长办公室去 |
[43:55] | And thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[44:04] | Do you have any idea what you have done? | 你知道自己都干了些什么吗 |
[44:08] | I’ve had multiple parents | 有好几位家长威胁我 |
[44:09] | threatening to take their children out of school. | 要让他们的孩子转学 |
[44:11] | They were going to charge you | 如果我没插手的话 |
[44:12] | with public indecency if I hadn’t intervened. | 他们会指控你公然猥亵 |
[44:17] | Detention for the rest of term. | 这学期剩下日子每天放学后都留校 |
[44:19] | – What? Dad… – You heard me. | -什么 爸爸… -你听到了 |
[44:21] | Now get out. | 现在滚吧 |
[44:24] | I can’t even bear to look at you. | 我都没法直视你 |
[44:34] | I broke up with Adam. | 我跟亚当分手了 |
[44:36] | – Still couldn’t come? – No, he did. | -他还是没有射 -不 这次射了 |
[44:38] | We had goodbye sex. | 我们打了个分手炮 |
[44:40] | Thing is, school’s hard enough | 问题是 就算不用跟暴露狂约会 |
[44:41] | without having to date an actual flasher. | 校园生活也已经够艰难的了 |
[44:43] | I need to find someone a bit more socially acceptable– | 我得找个社会认可度高一点的对象… |
[44:45] | – Rewind, he came? – Yeah. | -再说一遍 他射了 -是的 |
[44:48] | It was like something clicked in his brain. Boom! | 就好像他脑子里某根筋接上了 突然就好了 |
[46:05] | No! | 不 |
[46:10] | Faster! Faster! Faster! | 快 快 快 |
[46:13] | Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! | 不要停 不要停 不要停 |
[46:15] | – Okay! Good! Keep going! – Yes! Yes! | -对 很好 继续 -来了 来了 |
[46:18] | Don’t… don’t… | 不要… 不要… |
[46:20] | Don’t stop! Don’t stop! | 不要停 不要停 |
[46:57] | Very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[46:58] | This isn’t the bathroom. | 这不是洗手间 |
[46:59] | No, this is not the bathroom. | 是的 这不是洗手间 |
[47:01] | I’m Harry, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫哈里 |
[47:14] | – Mum. – Yes, darling? | -妈妈 -亲爱的 什么事 |
[47:16] | I can’t masturbate. | 我没法手淫 |
[47:21] | Sweetheart, I’m glad you… | 亲爱的 我很高兴你… |
[47:22] | I can’t masturbate. But I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我没法手淫 但我也不想跟你聊这个 |
[47:25] | I’m dealing with it on my own. | 我会自己解决的 |
[47:28] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[47:36] | Yeah, I think I’d better leave too. | 我觉得我也该走了 |
[47:39] | I think that’s probably best. | 这样最好 |
[47:51] | Well, only 376 days of sixth form left. | 我们的高中生活还剩376天 |
[47:56] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[47:57] | I thought this was supposed | 我以为这会是 |
[47:57] | to be the best two years of our lives. | 我们一生中最好的两年 |
[48:00] | At least you got Adam to leave me alone. | 至少你让亚当放过我了 |
[48:02] | Thank you very much for that, man. | 太感谢了 兄弟 |
[48:04] | – We had a deal. – Yeah, your advice was shit. | -我们说好了的 -没错 你的建议就是狗屎 |
[48:06] | My girlfriend’s broken up with me. | 我女朋友跟我分手了 |
[48:08] | Everyone’s got a picture of my lovely big dick. | 所有人都有我大鸡巴的照片 |
[48:11] | Deal’s off. | 协议取消 |
[48:13] | See you later… | 回头见… |
[48:15] | Tromboner. | 长号屌 |
[48:22] | See? That’s why you always wear a helmet. | 看 所以你必须随时戴着头盔 |
[48:27] | Maeve Wiley’s coming straight over here. | 梅芙·怀利正朝这边走过来 |
[48:29] | She’s literally walking straight towards us with purpose. | 她显然是有事找我们 |
[48:34] | Uh, Otis. Otis! Otis. | 欧帝斯 欧帝斯 欧帝斯 |
[48:36] | – Okay, she’s here. – Nice helmet. | -好吧 她来了 -头盔不错 |
[48:38] | It’s just, safety first. | 安全第一 |
[48:40] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能跟你聊会吗 |
[48:44] | Oh, do you want me… Do you want me to go? | 你是想要我… 想要我走开吗 |
[48:47] | – Yeah. – Oh, good. | -是的 -好吧 |
[48:50] | I’ll just, um… | 那我就… |
[48:52] | leave, then, shall I? | 先走了 对吧 |
[49:02] | What did you wanna talk about? | 你要聊什么 |
[49:06] | See those two over there? | 看到那边的两个人了吗 |
[49:08] | The one on the right has never been | 右手边那个从来没有 |
[49:09] | in a lesbian relationship before. | 和女生谈过恋爱 |
[49:11] | She’s terrified of her new girlfriend’s vagina. | 她被新女友的阴道吓坏了 |
[49:14] | See her? | 再看看她 |
[49:15] | She believes that flicking the bean might make her clit drop off. | 她觉得自慰会让阴蒂脱落 |
[49:18] | She hates herself. But she just can’t stop wanking. | 她讨厌自己 但还是忍不住自慰 |
[49:22] | Do you see them? | 看到他们了吗 |
[49:24] | Yeah, he’s definitely giving everyone pubic lice. | 是的 他绝对会把阴虱传给所有人 |
[49:27] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[49:29] | The students at this school need your help, Otis. | 这个学校的学生需要你的帮助 欧帝斯 |
[49:32] | And we need their money. | 而我们需要他们的钱 |
[49:34] | I haven’t really worked out the details yet, | 细节我还没想好 |
[49:35] | but I’m good with numbers, so, | 但是我算术很好 所以 |
[49:36] | I’ll deal with the business end of things | 我会处理业务方面的事情 |
[49:38] | and you can do the therapy. | 你来做治疗 |
[49:39] | We’ll charge for every appointment and split the cash. | 我们可以对每次咨询收费 然后分钱 |
[49:41] | – Therapy? – Yeah, sex therapy. | -治疗 -是的 性治疗 |
[49:44] | You have a gift. It would be irresponsible to waste it. | 你有天赋 白白浪费掉很不负责任 |
[49:46] | Look how you helped Adam. | 看看你是怎么帮亚当的 |
[49:48] | But I didn’t. He hates me now. | 但我失败了 他现在恨我 |
[49:50] | He came, Otis. | 他射了 欧帝斯 |
[49:53] | Your words made him come. | 你说的话让他射了 |
[49:56] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[50:00] | Look, I haven’t got all day. Are you in or out? | 我可没法等你一整天 你到底做不做 |
[50:04] | Okay, fine. Don’t worry about it. | 好 行 那就算了 |
[50:11] | Okay. Maeve! | 好 梅芙 |
[50:12] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[50:17] | I’m in! | 我做 |