时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I get the light. | 我去关灯 |
[00:26] | Come on! | 快来 |
[00:29] | – Where’ve you gone? – I’m up here! | -你在哪儿 -这儿呢 |
[00:34] | – Oh, yeah. Let me get on top. – Yeah. | -我坐上来吧 -好 |
[00:37] | Where’s your head? Oh! | 你的头呢 |
[00:39] | – Oh! My balls! You’re on my balls! – Oh! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! | -我的蛋 你压到我蛋蛋了 -抱歉抱歉 |
[00:41] | – Right, I’m gettin’ the light. – No, don’t! | -我去开灯 -别去 |
[00:46] | Oh, my neck. | 我的脖子 |
[00:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[00:50] | You dirty bastard. | 你个小混蛋 |
[01:04] | So, when Clara says she doesn’t think | 当克拉拉说她觉得 |
[01:07] | you want to have sex with her anymore, | 你不想和她做爱了 |
[01:09] | how does that make you feel? | 你是什么感受 |
[01:12] | Bad. | 难过 |
[01:14] | Descriptive words, Tim? | 具体点 蒂姆 |
[01:18] | Really bad. | 非常难过 |
[01:22] | All right, Clara, I’d really like to see you focus on | 克拉拉 我要你专注于 |
[01:25] | what you’re actually feeling. | 你的感受 |
[01:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:39] | My name is Milburn. | 我叫米尔本 |
[01:41] | I am a sex therapist. | 我是性治疗师 |
[01:44] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:46] | How do you… | 你今天 |
[01:48] | feel today? | 感觉如何 |
[01:55] | – I’m just trying to– – Just trying to what? | -我只想 -想什么 |
[01:57] | – Air our dirty underpants, is that it? – No! | -把私下的丑事抖出来 是吗 -不 |
[02:00] | So, it’s rom-com night. | 今晚是浪漫喜剧之夜 |
[02:01] | I’m thinking 1980s Julia Roberts | 我在想可以看80年代的茱莉亚·罗伯茨 |
[02:04] | or early noughties Kate Hudson. | 或者21世纪初期的凯特·哈德森 |
[02:07] | – What’s your preference? – Mum, what… | -你想看哪个 -妈 什么 |
[02:09] | What makes a good therapist? | 一个好的治疗师需要具有什么品质 |
[02:11] | Just curious. | 纯属好奇 |
[02:13] | Well… | 这个 |
[02:15] | I guess some therapists get into it for the wrong reasons. | 有的治疗师因为错误的原因进入了这行 |
[02:18] | They do it for money or status. | 他们是为了钱或者社会地位 |
[02:20] | They think of it as a… career rather than a vocation. | 他们把这当做事业而不是使命 |
[02:23] | But it… it’s just a job. | 但这就是份工作而已 |
[02:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:26] | A job where one wrong word could trigger a nervous breakdown, | 在这份工作中 说错一个词就可能引起精神崩溃 |
[02:30] | resulting in decades of emotional damage. | 造成数十年的心理创伤 |
[02:33] | A good therapist, a, you know… A “Good” Therapist, | 一个好的治疗师 优秀的治疗师 |
[02:37] | I guess understands the weight of that responsibility. | 能明白责任的重要性 |
[02:41] | – That sounds intense. – Well, it’s a fine balance, | -听着很复杂 -这是种微妙的平衡 |
[02:43] | listening to people | 聆听他人的故事 |
[02:45] | without inserting yourself into their reality. | 但是不要让自己进入他们的现实 |
[02:48] | So it’s not about you. | 所以重点不在于你 |
[02:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:53] | And more importantly, Roberts or Hudson? | 更重要的是 看罗伯茨还是哈德森 |
[02:58] | Um… Roberts. | 罗伯茨 |
[02:59] | Okay. Roberts it is. | 好 那就看罗伯茨 |
[03:10] | You’re wearing a tie. | 你打了领带 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I suppose I am. | 是的 |
[03:15] | It’s Aimee G’s house party tonight. | 今晚艾米·G要在家开派对 |
[03:17] | Yeah, and? | 所以呢 |
[03:18] | And? Apparently, last time, Warhammer Tom drank 14 Jagerbombs | 所以呢 显然上次战锤汤姆喝了14杯野格炸彈 |
[03:22] | and nearly drowned in her hot tub. | 差点淹死在她的热水浴缸里 |
[03:24] | We need an invite! | 我们需要受到邀请 |
[03:25] | I thought you’d given up on sixth form. | 你不是放弃高中了吗 |
[03:26] | You have the memory of a goldfish. | 你是金鱼记忆力吗 |
[03:28] | An eternally optimistic goldfish. | 一条永远乐观的金鱼 |
[03:30] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:31] | – Oh, hello, Otis! – Hi. | -你好 欧帝斯 -你好 |
[03:35] | It’s one of my mum’s recent conquests. | 是我妈最近的战利品之一 |
[03:38] | Poor guy. | 可怜虫 |
[03:44] | Hello… | 你好 |
[03:46] | – Harry. – Harry. Sorry. I’m bad with names. | -哈里 -哈里 抱歉 我不太会记名字 |
[03:50] | Wha- What can I do for you,Harry? | 有 有什么能帮你的 哈里 |
[03:53] | Well, I was just passing through. | 我刚好经过 |
[03:54] | I thought maybe we could pop and get a bit of breakfast together. | 我想着我们可以一起吃顿早餐 |
[03:56] | I– I had a good time the other night. | 前晚上我聊得很愉快 |
[03:58] | It’s so rare to find a woman who really listens, you know. | 很难找到一个能真正倾听你的女人 |
[04:00] | I see. | 这样 |
[04:02] | I’m about to teach a vagina workshop. | 我马上要开一个阴道研讨会 |
[04:05] | So… no? | 所以 不行 |
[04:09] | – How about tonight then? Dinner? – I’ve got plans tonight. | -今晚呢 吃晚餐 -我晚上有事 |
[04:11] | – Sometime this week? – Look, Harry, | -这周某个时间 -听着 哈里 |
[04:13] | I’m really sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. | 我很抱歉要是我给了你错误的印象 |
[04:15] | I’m not interested in dating anyone. | 我不想和任何人约会 |
[04:17] | I’m extremely busy with work and raising my son, | 我要忙工作 养儿子 |
[04:21] | and I just have no room in my life | 我生活里没有空间 |
[04:22] | for the kind of intimacy that you are clearly craving. | 留给你想要的那种亲密关系 |
[04:25] | But I really commend you on your directness and your bravado | 但我很欣赏你的直接和勇气 |
[04:29] | and I really hope that you find what you’re looking for. | 我真心希望你能找到你想要的 |
[04:32] | Goodbye, now. | 再见 |
[04:57] | You’re particularly odd today. | 你今天真奇怪 |
[05:02] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[05:06] | – Hi. – Hey, it’s Maeve. | -嗨 -我是梅芙 |
[05:08] | – Maeve, hi. – We need to talk. | -梅芙 你好 -我们得谈谈 |
[05:09] | Yes… | 是的 |
[05:12] | – Hello? – Help. | -喂 -求救 |
[05:13] | – Maeve Wiley is calling you? – Hello, Otis? | -梅芙·怀利给你打电话 -喂 欧帝斯 |
[05:15] | – Yes. No! – Why would you not- – | -是的 不 -你为什么不 |
[05:16] | – No, no, no! – Why aren’t you excited? | -不要 -你怎么不开心 |
[05:18] | – Hello? – Put it down! | -喂 -放下 |
[05:19] | – What are you– – Hello? | -你干什么 -喂 |
[05:23] | Okay… | 好的 |
[05:24] | Uh, explain? | 解释下 |
[05:26] | I did something stupid. | 我做了蠢事 |
[05:27] | Maeve asked me to set up this sex therapy thing | 梅芙叫我搞一个性治疗的小组 |
[05:29] | to help students with their problems, for money, and I agreed, | 帮助学生解决他们的问题 以此赚钱 我答应了 |
[05:32] | and I’m thinking I shouldn’t have, | 我现在有点后悔了 |
[05:33] | ’cause I’m all confused, and… and hot. | 因为我很困惑 还很热 |
[05:36] | – She wants you to be a sex therapist? – Yes. | -她想让你当性治疗师 -是的 |
[05:38] | – But you can’t wank! – I know, and I’m 16 years old, | -但你都不会手淫 -我知道 我16岁了 |
[05:40] | and I feel clammy… | 我感觉黏糊糊的 |
[05:42] | – I’m all dizzy and hot. – Okay, okay. Okay, take a chill pill. | -头晕发热 -好吧 冷静一点 |
[05:47] | So think about it. This could be awesome. | 想想吧 也许会很棒 |
[05:50] | A sex therapist. | 性治疗师 |
[05:51] | Listen, knowledge is power, power is status, | 知识就是力量 力量就是地位 |
[05:54] | and status means popular. | 而地位就代表着红 |
[05:56] | – You can be popular. – I don’t want to be popular. | -你可以变成红人 -我不想当红人 |
[05:58] | I just want be a guy in the corner that no one knows, you know? | 我只想做一个待在角落里无人知晓的人 |
[06:01] | And they say, “Who’s that guy?” | 他们会问”那人是谁” |
[06:02] | And they go, “He’s just a guy in the corner.” | 然后回答”就是个角落里的人” |
[06:04] | Wait, you wanna be in a corner? | 等等 你想待在角落里 |
[06:07] | – Yes. – Otis! | -是的 -欧帝斯 |
[06:08] | Man, are you really saying | 你是真不想 |
[06:09] | you don’t wanna hang out with Maeve Wiley? | 和梅芙·怀利混吗 |
[06:14] | – But she’s not popular, she’s scary. – Yeah, exactly. | -她又不红 可怕而已 -没错 |
[06:18] | She’s better than popular, because she’s cool. | 她比红还要好 因为她很酷 |
[06:20] | And she’s the best kind of cool, | 她是最厉害的那种酷 |
[06:21] | because no one in this place even knows it yet. | 因为这里还没人知道 |
[06:24] | But you don’t wanna hang out with her. I get it. | 但你不想跟她混 我懂 |
[06:31] | I think I wanna hang out with her. | 我想要跟她混 |
[06:34] | Yes. I don’t know, maybe. | 是的 我也不知道 也许吧 |
[06:35] | – I don’t know. – Uh-huh, uh-huh. Of course you do. | -我不知道 你当然想了 |
[06:37] | Now lose the tie. You look like a Mormon. | 把领带摘了 你看着像摩门教的人 |
[06:41] | Listen, you’re gonna have to fake it until you make it. | 听着 你要假装下去直到你成功为止 |
[06:44] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[06:48] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:49] | Okay. Now let’s get on with our day. | 好的 我们开始新的一天吧 |
[06:53] | Hey, piss-flaps. | 胆小鬼 |
[06:54] | – Something wrong with your phone? – I don’t have a phone! | -你手机出问题了吗 -我没手机 |
[06:56] | What? I do. It’s broken, right? | 什么 我有的 只不过坏了 对吧 |
[06:59] | The reception. I need to get it fixed at the Carphone Warehouse. | 没信号 我得拿去手机零售店那里修 |
[07:01] | Thank goodness for insurance. Whew! | 幸好在保修期内 |
[07:04] | Stop speaking. | 住嘴 |
[07:05] | Found us a client. | 我找了个客户 |
[07:07] | Okay. Whew! Great, fantastic. | 真好 真的太棒了 |
[07:09] | Meet me in the toilets at break for the session. | 课间休息时到厕所找我进行治疗 |
[07:11] | Sorry. Wait. Break? Today? | 抱歉 等等 课间休息 今天 |
[07:13] | Yeah. Is that okay? | 是的 可以吗 |
[07:19] | Yes. | 可以 |
[07:21] | Um… We’ve never officially met. I’m, um… | 我们没有正式见过面 我是 |
[07:24] | I’m Eric, his numero uno, so to speak. | 我是埃里克 可以说是他最好的朋友 |
[07:29] | Your buttons are done up wrong. | 你扣子错位了 |
[07:32] | It’s a new look. It’s like normcore… | 这是潮流 简约穿搭风 |
[07:35] | but with buttons done up wrong. | 故意扣错位的 |
[07:37] | How fabulous. | 真潮 |
[07:39] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[07:41] | Oh, my God! We just spoke to Maeve Wiley! | 我的天 我们刚刚和梅芙·怀利说话了 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:45] | Okay, we need to go. We need to go now. Now! | 我们要走了 赶紧走 |
[07:50] | – Good morning, ass bandit! – Sorry, Adam. | -早上好啊 菊花哥 -抱歉 亚当 |
[07:54] | Mum says I can’t hang out with you anymore. | 我妈不让我跟你一起玩了 |
[07:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:58] | She says you’re… you know, a… A sex pervert. | 她说你… 你是性变态 |
[08:02] | See ya at Aimee’s party, man! | 艾米的派对上见 兄弟 |
[08:08] | Remember, all of these chemicals are highly flammable, okay? | 记住了 所有这些化学物质都是极易燃烧的 |
[08:13] | Sir, we did this experiment last year with Mr. Moorhouse. | 老师 我们去年和穆尔豪斯老师做过这个实验 |
[08:16] | Well, then, you’ll be a expert, won’t you, Trimble? | 那你是专家了 是吗 特林布尔 |
[08:18] | Just get on with it, please. Thank you. | 继续做实验吧 谢谢 |
[08:24] | We’re finished, Adam. | 我们结束了 亚当 |
[08:45] | – Fake it till I make it. Fake it… – Think of someone strong. | -一直假装直到成功 假装 -想想强大的人 |
[08:47] | – Like Putin. Or Beyonce. – What’d you bring him for? | -像普金 碧昂斯 -你把他带来做什么 |
[08:50] | Uh, where he goes, I go. | 他去哪我就跟去哪 |
[08:52] | Ugh. Whatever. She’s in there. | 随便了 她在里面 |
[08:54] | Gag reflex problems. She vommed on her boyfriend’s penis. | 作呕反射问题 她吐在了她男朋友鸡巴上 |
[08:57] | Scandalous. | 好羞耻啊 |
[09:00] | – Do I have to look at her? – No. | -我得看着她吗 -不 |
[09:03] | Think of it like confession. | 把这个当作忏悔 |
[09:05] | What are you waitin’ for? | 你还在等什么 |
[09:08] | – No. – Sorry! Sorry. | -你别进去 -抱歉抱歉 |
[09:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:26] | Hello, I’m your therapist today. | 你好 我是你今天的治疗师 |
[09:30] | – How… might I serve you? – This is weird. | -你有什么需要帮助的 -这真诡异 |
[09:33] | Can’t we just talk face to face? | 我们不能面对面说话吗 |
[09:35] | No, we shouldn’t see each other. | 不行 我们不能见到对方 |
[09:37] | How can– How can I help you? | 我怎样才能帮助你 |
[09:39] | Didn’t Maeve tell you? I just– I don’t wanna say it again. | 梅芙没跟你说吗 我不想再说一遍 |
[09:41] | Yes! Yes, you, uh… | 说了 说了 你… |
[09:44] | You encountered some problems during fellatio, | 你口交的时候遇到了问题 |
[09:47] | which resulted in you experiencing a bout of emesis, correct? | 这让你胃内容物上涌 对吧 |
[09:50] | – Emesis? – Uh, vomiting. | -胃内容物上涌 -就是呕吐 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I puked on his dick, all right? | 是的 我吐在他鸡巴上了 |
[09:55] | He says I shouldn’t give BJs anymore. | 他说我再也不该给他口交了 |
[09:57] | But if I don’t go down on him, he won’t go down on me. | 但如果我不给他口交 他就不给我口 |
[09:59] | So what do I do? What do I do? | 所以我该怎么办 该怎么办 |
[10:02] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[10:04] | human sexuality is far more varied than you might realize, | 人类的性行为比你想象的要丰富得多 |
[10:08] | and each person has a history of unique experiences, | 每个人的经历都是独一无二的 |
[10:12] | which translates into their | 这将会体现在 |
[10:13] | connection with a chosen sexual partner, | 他们与所选的某个 |
[10:16] | or, indeed, partners. | 或多个性伴侣的关系上 |
[10:18] | – What? – Well, | -什么 -这个 |
[10:19] | did you know that humans are | 你知道吗 人类 |
[10:21] | not the only species to perform fellatio? | 并不是唯一会口交的物种 |
[10:23] | Bats have been know to | 我们已经知道蝙蝠 |
[10:24] | – partake– – What do bats have to do with any of this? | -会参与 -蝙蝠和我有什么关系 |
[10:26] | Well, at the zoo, I once saw a chinchilla fellate itself… | 我有次在动物园看见一只灰鼠给自己口交 |
[10:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:37] | Oi, you forgot to pay. | 你忘记付钱了 |
[10:38] | I am not paying for that psycho in there to take the piss. | 我才不会给那个拿我开涮的疯子付钱 |
[10:41] | I don’t know why I trusted you in the first place. | 我不知道为什么一开始要相信你 |
[10:44] | – You owe me. – Whatever, slag. | -你欠我的 -随便了 荡妇 |
[10:48] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[10:50] | I might have said something about chinchillas giving blow jobs. | 我可能说了灰鼠口交的事情 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry, I got nervous. | 抱歉 我太紧张了 |
[10:54] | You give advice, not traumatize people. | 你是给建议 不是吓别人 |
[10:56] | Okay, well, I was going to say that to properly identify | 我是想说为了确认 |
[10:58] | why she experienced emesis during fellatio, | 她为什么会在口交的时候胃内容物上涌 |
[11:00] | I would need a more accurate | 我需要更深入理解 |
[11:01] | understanding of her social and sexual history. | 她的社交以及性历史 |
[11:04] | But she left. | 但她走了 |
[11:05] | – What the hell is emesis? – You know, vomiting! | -胃内容物上涌是什么 -就是呕吐 |
[11:08] | That poor girl just wanted to know how to suck a dick. | 那个可怜的姑娘就是想知道怎么口交 |
[11:10] | Well, thing is, I don’t think | 问题是 我觉得我根本 |
[11:12] | I’m very good at this whole therapy thing. | 不擅长做治疗师 |
[11:14] | That’s not true. I’ve seen you do it. You’re like some sort of… | 不是的 我见你做过的 你就像是 |
[11:17] | strange sex savant. | 奇怪的性专家 |
[11:19] | It’s weird, but impressive. | 很诡异 但很厉害 |
[11:22] | We need to find some more clients. | 我们要找到更多的客户 |
[11:23] | And you need to work on your delivery skills. | 而你需要加强你的沟通能力 |
[11:25] | Try speaking like a normal 16-year-old next time, all right? | 下次试着像一个正常的16岁的人说话 好吗 |
[11:28] | Let’s hope Olivia doesn’t tell anyone. | 希望奥利维亚不会告诉别人 |
[11:32] | She’s really disappointed in you. | 她对你真的很失望 |
[11:37] | Hey, Maeve! I wanna fuck a chinchilla. Can you help? | 梅芙 我想操灰鼠 能帮帮忙吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, I think she may have told people. | 我想她可能已经告诉别人了 |
[11:45] | What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. | 任何不能摧毁你的东西 都将使你更加强大 |
[11:47] | Ah! Kelly Clarkson! Poet. | 凯莉·克莱森[美国歌手] 诗人 |
[11:49] | – Nietzsche. -I’m all right! | -是尼采说的 -我没事 |
[11:52] | How does your mum get clients, then? | 你妈妈是怎么得到客户资源的 |
[11:54] | Word of mouth, I guess. | 口耳相传吧估计 |
[11:56] | Client testimonials. But we’ve only had one other client. | 需要客户口碑 但我们只有过一个客户 |
[12:03] | Any other ideas? | 还有别的想法吗 |
[12:06] | You know the pretzel place in Pineland Shopping Center? | 你知道派恩兰购物中心的椒盐卷饼店吗 |
[12:08] | Every time they give you a free sample, what do you do? | 每次他们让你免费品尝的时候 你会怎样做 |
[12:13] | You buy a pretzel, obviously! | 很显然你会买一个椒盐卷饼 |
[12:15] | People don’t trust your product | 大家不信任你的产品 |
[12:16] | because they haven’t tried it yet. | 是因为他们还没试过 |
[12:18] | Product samples. | 产品小样 |
[12:19] | That’s actually a good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[12:21] | What you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[12:22] | Watching a selection of Julia Roberts movies with my mum. | 和我妈妈一起看茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影选集 |
[12:25] | Hah! He’s kidding. Why do you ask? | 他开玩笑的 为什么这么问 |
[12:27] | We need to go somewhere teenagers have a lot of sex. | 我们要去个青少年做爱很多的地方 |
[12:31] | The bushes behind Science Block A? | 科学楼A栋后面的小树林 |
[12:34] | Aimee’s house party. | 艾米的家庭派对 |
[12:37] | Put your good shirts on, boys. | 好好打扮一下 男孩们 |
[12:39] | It’s party time. | 开派对咯 |
[12:45] | We just got invited to a party! | 我们刚刚被邀请去派对了 |
[12:46] | – An invite! An invite! – I don’t want to go! | -被邀请了 -我不想去 |
[12:53] | – How do I look? – Like a satsuma. | -我看起来怎么样 -像个蜜桔 |
[12:56] | – It’s monochrome. – I’ll take your word for it. | -这是单色系 -我姑且相信你 |
[12:59] | – Do I look all right? – You look like Otis. | -我看起来还好吗 -你看起来就像欧帝斯 |
[13:03] | Is that a good or a bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[13:04] | Well, neither, you just look like Otis. | 都不是 你看上去就像欧帝斯 |
[13:07] | You’ve never asked me about your appearance before. | 你以前从没问起过你的长相 |
[13:09] | Is this the Maeve effect, perchance? | 这是因为梅芙吗 |
[13:12] | I hate this shirt and I hate crowds. I hate parties. | 我讨厌这件衬衫也讨厌人群 还讨厌派对 |
[13:16] | – Eric, I don’t wanna go. – Uh, we have to go! | -埃里克 我不想去了 -我们必须去 |
[13:18] | We’ve been waiting our entire school lives for this. | 我们上学这么久一直都在等待这样的派对 |
[13:20] | Speak for yourself. I don’t care. | 那是你 我可不在乎 |
[13:22] | Well, Maeve cares, so… | 梅芙在乎 所以… |
[13:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:26] | – Eric, just be careful with… – Hey! | -埃里克 小心… -嘿 |
[13:29] | Look. You need to loosen up. | 听着 你得放松一下 |
[13:40] | I don’t dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[13:42] | What’s the point of having all this music, then? | 那留着这么多唱片干什么 |
[13:44] | To listen to. I sit very still and I appreciate the music. | 用来听啊 静静地坐着享受音乐 |
[13:47] | Come on, you know you want to. | 来吧 你知道你想跳的 |
[13:50] | There will be no dancing. | 不要跳舞 |
[13:53] | Dancey! | 舞动 |
[13:54] | Dancey-dancey-dancing! That’s right! | 舞动 舞动 舞起来 这就对了 |
[13:56] | Stop! Okay, okay, I’ll go. | 停下 好吧 好吧 我去 |
[13:59] | – Look. Okay, come on, come on. – Wait! | -看 好吧 拜托 -等等 |
[14:02] | It will be your thing. | 这就是你的造型 |
[14:04] | The Hat Man. | 帽子男 |
[14:10] | Hey! Come on, we’re gonna slay! Come! Come, come, come. | 走吧 我们会惊艳全场的 快走 快走 |
[14:13] | Darling, you’re wearing a hat. | 亲爱的 你戴了顶帽子 |
[14:15] | And I’m all orange! | 而且我全身都是橙色的 |
[14:17] | Yes, I can see that. | 是的 我看到了 |
[14:19] | You joining us on movie night, Eric? | 埃里克 你要加入我们的电影之夜吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah, actually, we’re going out. | 不 实际上 我们要出去 |
[14:25] | – Oh. Where are you going? – Nowhere. | -你们要去哪里 -不去哪儿 |
[14:26] | A party! An actual party that we have actually been invited to. | 是派对 总算有人邀请我们去真正的派对了 |
[14:30] | – Not technically invited. – Whose party? | -严格来说不算被邀请 -谁的派对 |
[14:32] | – No one’s. – Share. Aimee Gibbs! | -没人 -说出来吧 艾米·吉布斯 |
[14:34] | She’s, like, one of the most popular girls in school. | 她是学校最受欢迎的女生之一 |
[14:43] | You’re wearing aftershave, Otis. | 你擦了须后水 欧帝斯 |
[14:45] | Is there someone special that you’re going to meet tonight? | 今晚要见什么特别的人吗 |
[14:48] | Well, there’s this girl… | 好吧 有个女生… |
[14:49] | No, it’s just a party. | 不 就是派对而已 |
[14:51] | Very normal. Boring, in fact. Utterly platonic. | 正常派对 其实很无聊 绝对纯洁 |
[14:54] | Right. Well, if you’re going to do drugs tonight, | 好吧 如果你们今晚要嗑药 |
[14:58] | remember to buddy up. | 记住别分开 |
[14:59] | – Mum! – And look after one another. | -妈 -要互相照顾哦 |
[15:01] | Let me get you some condoms. | 我去帮你们拿些避孕套 |
[15:02] | No! Thanks, Mum. Bye. | 不 谢了 妈妈 再见 |
[15:14] | Comin’. | 来了 |
[15:21] | You know Jonathan is sensitive to loud noise. | 你知道乔纳森对噪音很敏感的 |
[15:24] | Sorry, Cynthia, I’ll turn it down. | 对不起 辛西娅 我把声音关小点 |
[15:26] | And also… | 还有… |
[15:28] | I wish I was a charity, love. | 我可不是慈善机构 亲爱的 |
[15:30] | Look, I said I’ll have the money by Monday, all right? | 听着 我说过星期一会给你钱 好吗 |
[15:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:39] | Let’s hope you’re not pregnant. | 希望你不是怀孕了 |
[16:03] | I’ll grab one of those too, please. | 我还要一个那个 |
[16:07] | – Any preference? – Whatever’s cheapest. | -有喜欢的牌子吗 -最便宜的 |
[16:13] | How old are you, sweetheart? | 你多大 亲爱的 |
[16:15] | Twelve. Wish I knew who the father was. | 12岁 我也想知道孩子是谁的 |
[16:19] | 5.28, thanks. | 5.28 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[16:28] | Bet you they have loads of toilets. | 这里的厕所肯定多得数不清 |
[16:31] | – It’s a bit quiet, isn’t it? – Doesn’t start till 8:30. | -太安静了点 不是吗 -八点半才开始 |
[16:35] | Oh, it’s only 8:15. | 才八点一刻 |
[16:38] | – On time is late. – What does that even mean? | -准时就晚了 -那是什么意思 |
[16:41] | Late is late, early is early, and we are very early. | 晚就是晚 早就是早 我们现在是非常早 |
[16:45] | – Uh, what are you doing? – Ringing the buzzer. | -你干什么 -按门铃啊 |
[16:46] | No, you’re not. We’re gonna wait until other people get here. | 不 不要 我们等有其他人到了再按 |
[16:49] | Eric, that’s being very silly. | 埃里克 那太傻了 |
[16:51] | Otis, I just told you not to ring that doorbell! | 欧帝斯 我叫你别按门铃 |
[16:54] | I don’t know what’s wrong | 我不知道你是怎么回事 |
[17:05] | You… You look like you pooed yourself! | 你… 你看起来像把屎拉在身上了 |
[17:07] | You will die! | 你死定了 |
[17:10] | Eric… | 埃里克… |
[17:11] | – Why would you ruin my trousers? – Get off! Stop! | -你为什么要毁了我的裤子 -放开 停下 |
[17:13] | You’ll get me pooey! Otis, what is wrong with you? | 你把我弄成屎蛋了 欧帝斯 你怎么回事 |
[17:15] | You will die by fire and by force, because I’m sick of it! | 你会被火烧死被原力摧毁 我受够了 |
[17:20] | I’m sick of this behavior, man. | 我受够了这种行为 兄弟 |
[17:26] | – Hey, Maeve. – Hey. | -嘿 梅芙 -嘿 |
[17:28] | You look fierce. | 你美呆了 |
[17:29] | You look like a Wotsit. | 你看上去就像根玉米条 |
[17:31] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[17:34] | Hey, I think we’re gonna have to go home, | 我觉得我们只能回家了 |
[17:35] | because he’s ruined his trousers. | 因为他的裤子毁了 |
[17:37] | Looks like he’s done a poo. | 看上去像拉了屎一样 |
[17:38] | No, it’s fine. We’re going to the party. | 不 没事 我们要参加派对 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:44] | It’s a bit… early, isn’t it? | 现在还…早了点 不是吗 |
[17:47] | We’re here for business. | 我们是来做生意的 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Well, how come she can ring it? | 为什么她可以按门铃 |
[17:52] | Well, she’s not you, is she? | 好吧 她不是你 对吗 |
[17:54] | Here goes. | 开了 |
[19:11] | This is brilliant! I think I got most of it off. | 太棒了 我觉得我已经差不多弄干净了 |
[19:15] | It’s very crowded in here. Definitely over capacity. | 这里太挤了 肯定超员了 |
[19:18] | – Relax, you’re 16. – Relax, you’re 16. | -放松 你16岁了 -放松 你16岁了 |
[19:22] | Otis, you scope out the sober virgins, | 欧帝斯 你去勾搭那些还没喝醉的处女 |
[19:24] | and I’ll take the hockey team. | 我来搞定曲棍球队 |
[19:26] | Uh, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[19:29] | – Go talk to Anwar. – Oh, I can’t. I’m too nervous. | -去跟安瓦聊聊 -不行 我太紧张了 |
[19:32] | Anwar’s his unrequited crush. | 安瓦是他的暗恋对象 |
[19:34] | Good excuse to break the ice. Go on. | 搭讪的好借口 去吧 |
[19:36] | I heard his ex broke up with him | 我听说他的前任已经跟他分了 |
[19:38] | because he wouldn’t finger his bumhole. | 因为他不肯用手指插他的屁眼 |
[19:40] | – Okay. – So… | -好 -所以… |
[19:42] | Yeah, I’ll speak to Anwar. | 行 我去跟安瓦聊 |
[19:46] | – That was my shot, you dick. – Sorry. | -那是我的酒 傻逼 -对不起 |
[19:48] | That’s… I’ve seen people do it in films. | 那个… 我在电影里见人家做过 |
[19:51] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[19:53] | – Remember, be subtle. – Subtle. | -记住 要含蓄 -含蓄 |
[19:57] | Go on, then. Do your thing. | 去吧 做你该做的 |
[20:10] | Ginger beer is the S-H-I-T. | 姜汁啤酒最棒了 |
[20:12] | Really? I’m a cranberry juice sorta guy. | 是吗 我喜欢喝蔓越莓汁 |
[20:14] | Cranberry juice is good for thrush. | 蔓越莓汁能鹅口疮 |
[20:18] | You know, um, thrush? It’s a vaginal discharge. | 你知道吗 鹅口疮 是一种阴道分泌物 |
[20:23] | So, I’m, uh… I’m giving out free sex advice tonight, if, uh… | 我今晚提供免费性咨询 如果… |
[20:28] | Anyone got any STIs? | 有人感染了性病 |
[20:34] | Okay. Um… Bye, then. | 好吧 那再见了 |
[20:42] | Hey! Hey, can you do that outside, please? | 嘿 能到外面去做吗 拜托 |
[20:45] | And not with the cushions. | 不能用靠垫 |
[20:48] | Hey, babes! You came! | 亲爱的 你们来了 |
[20:50] | More people are coming, right? | 还有更多人要来 对吧 |
[20:51] | We can’t be seen at a lame party. | 可不能让人看见我们在这种蹩脚派对上 |
[20:53] | I think so, yeah. | 应该是的 |
[20:55] | – Do you want a drink? – Sure. | -要喝点东西吗 -当然 |
[20:57] | Great. Two Jack and Cokes and a vodka tonic. | 好 两杯威士忌加可乐和一杯伏特加汤力 |
[20:59] | Olivia’s on a diet. | 奥利维亚在节食 |
[21:03] | Two Jack and Cokes and a vodka tonic. | 两杯威士忌加可乐和一杯伏特加汤力 |
[21:06] | In-depth sex advice. No charge, one night only. | 深度性爱咨询 不收费 仅限今晚 |
[21:10] | One night only! | 仅限今晚 |
[21:12] | – One night only! – No, come on, this is a great offer. | -仅限今晚 -对 来吧 超级优惠哦 |
[21:14] | Is is true your whole family’s in prison? | 你全家都进监狱了是真的吗 |
[21:19] | Maeve! | 梅芙 |
[21:20] | – You’re here. – For now. | -你来了 -目前是的 |
[21:22] | Jackson, we’re gonna go check out Aimee’s hot tub. Wanna join? | 杰克逊 我们要去试试艾米的热水浴池 你来吗 |
[21:26] | Maybe later. | 等会吧 |
[21:29] | That might be fun. | 也许会很有意思 |
[21:30] | Hot tubs aren’t really my thing. | 我不喜欢泡热水浴 |
[21:31] | What is your thing, then? | 那你喜欢什么 |
[21:33] | Complex female characters. | 复杂的女性角色 |
[21:37] | You hooking up with anyone here? | 你和这里的谁勾搭上了吗 |
[21:39] | Nope. Are you? | 没 你呢 |
[21:41] | Ask me in an hour. | 再过一小时来问我 |
[21:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:54] | Guys! | 各位 |
[21:56] | This party is totally lit! | 这派对太燃了 |
[21:58] | Say what? | 是不是 |
[22:01] | That is a really awesome shirt, Anwar, looks so good on you. | 你衣服真好看 安瓦 你穿着很帅 |
[22:05] | You look like a traffic cone. | 你看着像交通锥 |
[22:08] | So, uh, Anwar, | 那个 安瓦 |
[22:09] | I had this really weird thing happen to me recently, | 我最近遇上了一件很奇怪的事 |
[22:12] | with, like, a… A bumhole! | 跟屁眼有关 |
[22:16] | – Did you shit yourself? – No! | -你拉屎在裤子上了吗 -没 |
[22:18] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[22:21] | Uh, good convo, guys. Did not shit myself. | 聊天愉快 我没拉屎在裤子上 |
[22:50] | Oh, you… | 你 |
[22:53] | Idiot. Moron. Stupid! | 笨蛋 蠢货 白痴 |
[22:56] | Hat Man! | 帽子男 |
[22:59] | I liked your hat. | 我喜欢你的帽子 |
[23:04] | Are you enjoying the party? | 你玩得尽兴吗 |
[23:07] | – Not really. – Me neither. | -不 -我也是 |
[23:09] | I’m hiding from my boyfriend. | 我在躲我男朋友 |
[23:12] | Do you want some? | 你想要点吗 |
[23:13] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:17] | Actually, uh… Okay, then. Yeah. | 那个 还是给我吧 |
[23:23] | Apparently, I broke him. | 显然 我把他折了 |
[23:25] | You broke up with your boyfriend? | 你和你男友分手了 |
[23:26] | No, I broke him. | 不 我把他弄骨折了 |
[23:30] | Like a stick. | 就像棍子一样 |
[23:31] | He’s like, “Why don’t you wanna have sex with the lights on?” | 他说”你为什么不想开着灯做爱” |
[23:34] | I’m like, “Well, I don’t want you to see me naked.” | 我说”我不想你看到我裸体” |
[23:36] | And then he just goes on and on and on. | 然后他就一直说 |
[23:41] | Dickhead. | 混蛋 |
[23:42] | Why don’t you want the lights on? | 你怎么不想开着灯 |
[23:44] | ‘Cause I’m disgusting. | 因为我恶心 |
[23:46] | Kate, you in there? | 凯特 你在里面吗 |
[23:50] | I told you I broke him. | 我跟你说了我把他弄骨折了 |
[23:52] | – Who’s this guy? – Oh, it’s not like that, Sam. | -这是谁 -不是那样的 山姆 |
[23:55] | He’s non-threatening. He’s like a Care Bear. | 他没威胁 他就像是爱心熊 |
[23:58] | I was just telling him what a dickhead you are. | 我在跟他说你是个怎样的混蛋 |
[24:01] | – Right. Well, I’m gonna go. – Why are you talking to him? | -好吧 我撤了 -你为什么要和他说话 |
[24:04] | – ‘Cause you never listen to me. – I do listen. | -因为你从不听我说 -我听的 |
[24:07] | – I listen all the time. – No! | -我随时都在听 -才没有 |
[24:08] | – You don’t listen to me! – I’ve had enough, Kate- – | -你不听我说话 -我受够了 凯特 |
[24:18] | – Hello? – Aimee, it’s- – it’s Adam. | -喂 -艾米 我是亚当 |
[24:20] | – Ugh! What do you want? – We need to talk. | -干什么 -我们得谈谈 |
[24:23] | You’re not invited. Fuck off. | 没邀请你 滚吧 |
[24:53] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[24:56] | New kid’s mum. | 新来小子的妈妈 |
[25:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:05] | People think I pooed myself. | 人们以为我在裤子上拉屎了 |
[25:06] | Will you suck it up? We need clients. | 你能忍忍吗 我们需要客户 |
[25:07] | Eric, come on. | 埃里克 快来 |
[25:11] | All I want is to have sex like a normal person, | 我只想像正常人一样做爱 |
[25:13] | without breaking my arm. | 不用弄断我的手臂 |
[25:14] | I need this arm to do things. | 我需要我的手臂做事 |
[25:16] | Okay, well, all I want is to have sex in the dark. | 我只想在黑暗里做爱 |
[25:18] | What’s the big deal? Why can’t you just accept that? | 这有什么 为什么你就是不肯接受 |
[25:20] | Enough. Enough! This is ineffective communication! | 够了 够了 这样的对话没有意义 |
[25:24] | Sam, if you want to tackle Kate’s issues surrounding self-esteem, | 山姆 如果你想一边满足你的视觉刺激 |
[25:28] | whilst respecting your desire for visual stimulation, | 一边应付凯特的自尊心 |
[25:31] | you need to establish a clear verbal intercourse. | 你就得建立明确的口头性爱 |
[25:34] | – You mean like talking dirty? – No. | -你是说聊骚吗 -不 |
[25:36] | I mean stop passively hearing and start actively listening. | 我意思是别再被动倾听 开始主动倾听 |
[25:40] | Speak English, Care Bear Man. | 说人话 爱心熊 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:43] | Kate, you want to have sex with the lights off. | 凯特 你想关了灯做爱 |
[25:46] | Sam, you want to see Kate naked. | 山姆 你想看凯特裸体 |
[25:49] | But neither of you are listening. | 但你们两个都没在听 |
[25:51] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[25:52] | It doesn’t matter who I am. This isn’t about me. | 我是谁不重要 我不是重点 |
[25:54] | This is about you two. | 你们两个才是 |
[25:58] | I just… I don’t understand women. | 我只是 我不懂女人 |
[26:01] | She– She likes me, she doesn’t like me. | 她 她喜欢我 她不喜欢我 |
[26:03] | She wants my giant dick. | 她想要我的大鸡巴 |
[26:05] | Sorry, my, uh… my large… | 抱歉 我的 我的大 |
[26:07] | penis, and then she doesn’t wanna speak to me. | 阴茎 但是她又不肯和我说话 |
[26:09] | It’s all very confusing, Mrs. Jean. | 很令人困惑 珍夫人 |
[26:12] | Just Jean. | 叫我珍就好 |
[26:14] | Well, you deserve closure. | 你值得一个了结 |
[26:16] | I mean, if the relationship is over, well… | 如果感情结束了 |
[26:21] | …you could ask Aimee for some clarity. | 你可以让艾米给你解释 |
[26:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[26:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:30] | Could you give me a leg up? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[26:34] | I think, if she doesn’t want you at her party, | 我觉得 要是她不想让你参加她的派对 |
[26:37] | it’s important that you respect her wishes. | 你最好尊重她的意愿 |
[26:41] | You’re so wise. | 你真有智慧 |
[26:45] | Like an old owl. | 像只老猫头鹰一样 |
[26:49] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[26:53] | I was checking on Otis. | 我是来看欧帝斯的 |
[26:59] | I thought my parents were controlling. | 我还以为我父母控制欲强呢 |
[27:15] | Yes! | 棒 |
[27:21] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[27:24] | Oh! Wha–Wh– | 什么鬼 |
[27:26] | Hello! | 喂 |
[27:28] | Fucking kidding me. | 搞错没有 |
[27:31] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[27:36] | Not on the roses! | 别尿在玫瑰上 |
[27:39] | My parents are gonna kill me. | 我父母会杀了我的 |
[27:41] | They’ve barely got over the last party. | 他们才勉强从我上次派对中缓过来 |
[27:43] | Why did you have another one, then? | 那你为什么又要举办 |
[27:44] | Ruby and Olivia said they couldn’t do it at their houses. | 鲁比和奥利维亚说她们家不能举办 |
[27:48] | Anyway, I love hosting. | 总之我喜欢举办 |
[27:50] | Do you think people are havin’ a good time? | 你觉得人们玩得开心吗 |
[27:52] | – Are you havin’ a good time? – I think so. | -你玩得开心吗 -算是吧 |
[27:55] | Not on the succulents! | 别尿在肉质植物上 |
[28:00] | Oh, he’s cute. | 他真可爱 |
[28:02] | What is it with you and stoners? | 你怎么那么喜欢抽大麻的 |
[28:04] | Doesn’t he remind you of someone? | 你不觉得他长得像一个人吗 |
[28:06] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[28:08] | No, I was thinking more like a boiled Ryan Gosling. | 不 我觉得像是长疖子的瑞恩·高斯林 |
[28:10] | – No, Adam. – I deserve closure! | -不 亚当 -我值得了结 |
[28:13] | Everyone inside, now! | 所有人都进去 快 |
[28:17] | You can smoke in the living room! | 你可以在客厅里抽 |
[29:31] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[30:09] | – Why do you taste like the dentist? – Stop talking. | -你怎么有一股牙医的味道 -别说话 |
[30:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[30:45] | Oh, good. It’s you again. | 很好 又是你 |
[30:46] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[30:48] | I heard about your problem. | 我听说了你的问题 |
[30:59] | – I can help you. – Do what? | -我可以帮你 -做什么 |
[31:01] | Suck a dick! | 口交 |
[31:05] | What would you know about blow jobs, trumpet boy? | 你又懂什么口交 长号男 |
[31:07] | It’s a French horn! | 是圆号 |
[31:08] | Listen, I’ve seen a lot of gay porn. | 我看过一大堆钙片 |
[31:10] | Plus, you’re not the only person with a penis, you know? | 而且不是只有你长屌 明白吗 |
[31:14] | Anwar, I think we should let him help her. | 安瓦 我觉得应该让他帮帮她 |
[31:18] | Yeah, go on then, Eric. Show her your skills. | 好 那来吧 埃里克 让她见识下你的本事 |
[31:21] | Great. Great. No, I– I need props. | 好 很好 不 我 我需要道具 |
[31:27] | – Oh, this is gonna be funny. – It better be. | -肯定会很有趣 -最好是这样 |
[31:29] | This party is a total beige fest. | 这个派对简直是个平庸集会 |
[31:42] | Hey! Let me in. | 嘿 放我进去 |
[31:44] | Open the door, you orange twat. | 开门 橙色傻逼 |
[31:46] | I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[31:47] | Kate, you wanna go first? | 凯特 你想先说吗 |
[31:50] | Tell me something you like about Sam. | 告诉我你都喜欢山姆什么 |
[31:52] | I don’t know.?He’s got nice eyelashes | 我不知道 他睫毛很好看 |
[31:55] | – This is stupid. – Sam, we’re listening now, yeah? | -这好蠢啊 -山姆 我们现在在倾听 |
[32:00] | Your turn. Tell me about Kate. | 到你了 跟我说说凯特 |
[32:05] | Oh, see? He thinks I’m gross! | 你看 他觉得我恶心 |
[32:06] | – Stop saying that! – Okay, let’s just… | -别再这么说了 -好了 |
[32:08] | Let’s calm down, and, most importantly, listen. | 冷静下来 还有最重要的是 倾听 |
[32:12] | – This isn’t working. – When we first started dating, | -这根本没用 -我们最初开始约会时 |
[32:14] | I used to get tongue-tied and flustered. | 我常常会紧张说不出话来 |
[32:17] | I still get like that sometimes. | 我现在偶尔还会那样 |
[32:19] | I can’t believe she wants to be with me. | 我不敢相信她想跟我在一起 |
[32:21] | I like everything about her. | 我喜欢她的全部 |
[32:23] | Everything. | 全部 |
[32:26] | Do you hear what he’s saying, Kate? | 你听到他的话了吗 凯特 |
[32:28] | Yeah. Well, but I still don’t believe it. | 听到了 但我还是不信 |
[32:32] | Okay. Kate, what do you like about yourself? | 好 凯特 你喜欢自己什么 |
[32:35] | – Nothing. – Kate, I want you to name five things | -没有 -凯特 我需要你说五个 |
[32:38] | that you like about yourself, and it can be anything. | 你喜欢自己的地方 什么都可以 |
[32:42] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[32:43] | I’m quite good at hockey. | 我曲棍球打得还不错 |
[32:46] | I can make dumplings from scratch, which is actually really hard. | 我会做全手工水饺 这个真的很难 |
[32:50] | I have a photographic memory. | 我过目不忘 |
[32:53] | Oh! I have this really spooky ability | 我还有一个特异功能 |
[32:56] | at guessing which nationality someone is, | 只通过人走路的方式 |
[32:57] | just by the way they walk. | 就能猜出他们的国籍 |
[32:59] | She does, it is awesome. | 是的 非常厉害 |
[33:01] | Go on. One more. | 继续 再说一个 |
[33:03] | – I… think I have nice hair. – It’s so shiny. | -我…觉得我的头发很好 -超有光泽 |
[33:11] | If you don’t like yourself, | 如果你不喜欢你自己 |
[33:13] | how are you supposed to believe that Sam does? | 你怎么能相信山姆喜欢你呢 |
[33:15] | I wish you could see yourself the way I do. | 我希望你能看到我眼中的你 |
[33:18] | Because you’re the best. | 因为你是最好的 |
[33:21] | Guys! | 各位 |
[33:23] | I mean, this is great, I think we’re making… | 很好 我觉得我们取得了… |
[33:26] | real progress. | 实质性的进展 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:34] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[33:42] | Sorry. Um… | 对不起 |
[33:43] | Otis? | 欧帝斯 |
[33:44] | Hi, Maeve. | 嗨 梅芙 |
[33:46] | I’m… here. | 我…在这儿 |
[33:47] | That’s… weird. | 有点…怪 |
[33:50] | It’s nice… | 很高兴 |
[33:53] | to see you both. | 看到你们两个 |
[33:54] | Sorry again. | 再次道歉 |
[33:56] | Bye! | 拜 |
[34:00] | I’ve gotta go too. | 我也要走了 |
[34:03] | All right. | 好 |
[34:05] | So, look, maybe we could, um… | 我们改天也许可以 |
[34:07] | go on a date sometime. | 约个会 |
[34:10] | You wanted to keep this a secret, | 你之前想保密 |
[34:11] | now you wanna go on a date, do you? | 现在又想约会了 是吗 |
[34:13] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是 我想 |
[34:16] | Ask me again in a week. | 一周后再问我一次 |
[34:53] | – All right, go on then, Eric. – Okay. | -好了 开始吧 埃里克 -好 |
[34:55] | Rule number one, | 第一点 |
[34:56] | enthusiasm is more important than technique, yeah? | 热情比技巧更重要 |
[34:59] | Don’t go too deep. Looks awkward. | 不要吞得太深 看着很尴尬 |
[35:01] | You can use a bit more pressure than you think, actually, | 其实可以比想象中吸得更用力一些 |
[35:04] | but no teeth, especially if you’re packin’ metal, Natalie. | 但别用牙 尤其是带牙套的人 娜塔莉 |
[35:10] | Okay, come on, girls. | 来吧 女孩们 |
[35:11] | Yeah, come on, girls. | 来吧 女孩们 |
[35:12] | All together now. | 现在一起来 |
[35:22] | Not too deep! | 不要太深 |
[35:23] | Ruby, not too deep. | 鲁比 不要太深 |
[35:24] | Just the tip, okay? | 顶端就好 明白吗 |
[35:31] | You having a good night? | 你今晚玩得好吗 |
[35:33] | Not really. You? | 不太好 你呢 |
[35:36] | Not the best, to be honest. | 实话说 不是特别好 |
[35:39] | I hate parties. | 我讨厌派对 |
[35:41] | Yeah, me too. Crawling with cretins. | 我也是 到处是白痴 |
[35:47] | I, uh… I gave out some free advice. | 我 我给出了一些免费建议 |
[35:49] | Really? To who? | 真的吗 给谁了 |
[35:51] | Well, that’s confidential. | 这要保密 |
[35:53] | But it’s a client. | 但算是一个客户 |
[35:56] | Not exactly a sex-pretzel bonanza, is it? | 算不上是财源滚滚 对吗 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry, how many clients did you find tonight? | 不好意思 你今晚找到多少客户 |
[36:07] | Sorry about, um… before, there. | 之前的事对不起 |
[36:12] | I didn’t realize you and Jackson were– | 我不知道你和杰克逊在 |
[36:14] | It’s cool. He’s not my boyfriend or anything. | 没事 他不是我男朋友 |
[36:16] | We’re just sleeping together. | 我们只是一起睡 |
[36:17] | – You know how it is. – Sure, yeah. Yeah, ab– absolutely. | -你懂的 -当然 懂 当然懂 |
[36:24] | I think this is a bust. | 我们白来了 |
[36:26] | I’m gonna get my shit, then I’m going. | 我去拿东西 然后走人 |
[36:30] | See ya. | 再见 |
[36:36] | Mum? | 妈 |
[36:40] | Oh, for fuck’s sakes. | 老天爷啊 |
[36:44] | Oh, shithouse! | 傻逼地方 |
[36:46] | Gah! Fuck! | 操 |
[36:48] | – What are you doing here? – Otis, darling! | -你在这干嘛 -欧帝斯 亲爱的 |
[36:51] | You– I’m– You forgot your inhaler. | 你 我 你忘拿你的吸入器了 |
[36:53] | I haven’t had an attack in six years. | 我已经6年没哮喘发作了 |
[36:55] | Well, what if you did? | 要是你发作了怎么办 |
[36:56] | I mean, would any of these people help you? And… | 那些人会帮你吗 |
[36:59] | That’s an awful lot of responsibility to– | 这是非常重大的责任 |
[37:02] | – You’re spying on me. – What? | -你在监视我 -什么 |
[37:04] | – Don’t be irrational. – Irrational? | -别无理取闹 -无理取闹 |
[37:06] | You’re the one stalking your son. | 你才是跟踪自己儿子的人 |
[37:09] | That word carries a lot of weight, young man. | 那个词很严重 年轻人 |
[37:11] | Don’t misuse it. | 不要滥用 |
[37:13] | I understand… | 我明白 |
[37:16] | – how you might feel unjustly observed. – Okay. | -你可能觉得你被不正当观察了 -好了 |
[37:19] | Uh– Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[37:20] | – Otis, don’t walk away. – Just go home, Mum. | -欧帝斯 别走 -回家吧 妈 |
[37:25] | I could wait around if you want a lift. | 如果你想搭车的话我可以等 |
[37:30] | – Isn’t that Courgette Lady? – Oh, yeah. | -那不是毛利瓜女士吗 -对 |
[37:45] | Oh, how did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[37:47] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[37:51] | Aims… I don’t… | 艾米 我 |
[37:54] | Look, I don’t understand what I’ve done wrong. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[37:57] | Why can’t we just get back together? | 为什么我们不能和好 |
[38:00] | Because you’re embarrassing. | 因为你太丢人了 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry, Adam. | 对不起 亚当 |
[38:07] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含香蕉 |
[38:09] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含香蕉 含 含 含香蕉 |
[38:12] | – Where’s Eric? – Suck, suck, suck a dick! | -埃里克去哪了 -含 含 含香蕉 |
[38:15] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含香蕉 |
[38:17] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含香蕉 含 含 含香蕉 |
[38:20] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[38:21] | Tromboner’s teaching them how to give BJs. It is priceless! | 长号屌在教她们怎么口交 太精彩了 |
[38:24] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含香蕉 |
[38:26] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含香蕉 含 含 含香蕉 |
[38:30] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含鸡巴 |
[38:32] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含鸡巴 含 含 含鸡巴 |
[38:36] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含鸡巴 |
[38:38] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含鸡巴 含 含 含鸡巴 |
[38:42] | Adam, stop! | 亚当 住手 |
[38:44] | Suck, suck, suck a dick! | 含 含 含鸡巴 |
[38:46] | – Suck, suck, suck a dick! – Calm down! | -含 含 含鸡巴 -冷静 |
[38:49] | Oh, my God! She’s choking! | 天啊 她噎住了 |
[38:51] | – Move aside. – Okay! We need help! | -让开 -我们需要帮助 |
[38:53] | Move! Move! Olivia! | 让开 让开 奥利维亚 |
[38:55] | What– – | 什么… |
[39:05] | It’s gone all ancient Rome. | 简直是古罗马重现 |
[39:07] | – I’m sorry! – My dress! | -对不起 -我的裙子 |
[39:18] | Adam, what the fuck, man? | 亚当 搞什么 |
[39:24] | Granny! | 外婆 |
[39:29] | Party! | 派对 |
[39:33] | I smell puke. | 我浑身呕吐味 |
[39:35] | I need a wee and some crisps. | 我需要尿尿 还想吃薯片 |
[39:39] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– – You always ruin everything. | -对不起 我不是故意… -你总是毁掉一切 |
[39:43] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[39:47] | Hey, you know what’s funny about you and me, yeah, | 你知道我们之间什么很有趣吗 |
[39:49] | is that we’re different, but we’re both the same. | 我们虽然不同 但其实是一样的 |
[39:52] | And we’re just two losers that nobody wants. | 我们只是两个没人要的屌丝 |
[39:55] | And they don’t want us because… | 他们不要我们的原因是… |
[40:02] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[40:04] | So, uh… regroup on Monday? | 我们…周一重整开张 |
[40:07] | Nah. This lot aren’t mature enough for therapy. | 不了 这群人太幼稚了无药可救 |
[40:10] | It was a stupid idea. | 这个主意愚蠢透顶 |
[40:12] | Sorry for wasting your time. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[40:15] | See you around, Otis. | 回头见 欧帝斯 |
[40:21] | It was lit. It was lit. | 燃爆了 燃爆了 |
[40:24] | But, hey, did you guys manage to find any clients? | 话说回来 你们拉到客户了吗 |
[40:28] | Doesn’t matter. Maeve said the whole thing is off, so… | 无所谓了 梅芙说这事吹了 所以… |
[40:31] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -嗯 |
[40:32] | I thought you guys were really onto something. | 我以为你们真的能成呢 |
[40:35] | I guess not. | 看来不成 |
[40:37] | Aww. Listen, who needs her, anyway? | 听我说 谁需要她啊 |
[40:39] | There’s plenty more hot, scary fish in-a the sea. Okay? | 天涯何处无芳草 懂吗 |
[40:47] | Dude, where’s my hat? | 伙计 我的帽子呢 |
[40:50] | Um… I might have lost it. | 可能被我弄丢了 |
[40:52] | You’re bad at bein’ Hat Man. | 你这个帽子男真衰 |
[40:55] | – Sorry. – No, you’re– No, you’re not sorry. | -抱歉 -不 你才不觉得抱歉 |
[40:58] | – Look at you laughing. – It’s not funny. | -看你笑成那个样子 -一点也不好笑 |
[41:00] | Like a dickhead. | 像个白痴 |
[41:00] | – Shut up. – Like a fool. | -闭嘴 -像个傻子 |
[41:02] | – All right. – Like a h’idiot. | -好吧 -像个蠢货 |
[41:04] | Go clean yourself off. | 去把自己收拾干净 |
[42:03] | I understand that you may feel that I crossed a boundary, | 我明白你可能觉得我越界了 |
[42:08] | and I want to give you an opportunity | 我想给你一个机会 |
[42:10] | to be able to express your feelings. | 来表达你的感受 |
[42:12] | What is the point, Mum? | 有什么意义呢 妈妈 |
[42:15] | You don’t listen. | 你根本听不进去 |
[42:18] | What would you want me to hear? | 你想让我听什么 |
[42:23] | Stay out of my life. | 不要插手我的生活 |
[42:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:41] | – That’s a lie. That’s a lie. – Are you sure it’s not– | -那是假的 那是假的 -你确定不是… |
[42:46] | – Tromboner! – Tromboner! | -长号屌 -长号屌 |
[42:48] | Tromboner-boner! | 长号屌…屌 |
[42:52] | – Tromboner! – Tromboner! | -长号屌 -长号屌 |
[43:10] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道为什么叫你来吗 |
[43:14] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[43:16] | did a fart on Mr. Hendricks’ head? | 在亨德里克斯老师头顶放屁了 |
[43:18] | What? No! Jesus, Adam! | 什么 不是 天啊 亚当 |
[43:23] | I’ve just spoken to Aimee Gibbs’ mother. | 我刚和艾米·吉布斯的母亲谈过 |
[43:26] | She’s been trying to | 她妈妈整个周末 |
[43:27] | get her mother out of the carpet all weekend. | 都在把她妈妈从地毯上扫下来 |
[43:29] | – It wasn’t my fault. – No, no, no, no, it never is, is it? | -不是我的错 -不不 永远都不是你的错吧 |
[43:33] | Why can’t you be more like your sister? | 为什么你就不能学学你姐姐呢 |
[43:36] | Diligent, reliable, resilient. | 勤勉 可靠 坚韧 |
[43:39] | I’ve just been on the phone to Mountview Military this morning. | 我今早刚和山景军校通过电话 |
[43:41] | It is a very impressive institution. | 这是一所非常优秀的学校 |
[43:44] | Don’t push me. | 别逼我 |
[43:47] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[44:36] | I’m really freaked out by bumholes. | 我真的很怕菊花 |
[44:37] | Now, I know it’s a sensitive issue, | 我知道这是个敏感问题 |
[44:39] | but I heard you can help me out. | 但我听说你能帮我 |
[44:40] | I can pay you if… | 我可以付钱给你… |
[44:42] | Can I get back to you? | 我回头再找你好吗 |
[44:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[44:52] | I think I’m addicted to wanking. | 我觉得我撸管上瘾了 |
[44:55] | I’m kinda doin’ it right now. | 我现在就在撸 |
[44:58] | Can you help? | 你能帮我吗 |
[44:59] | No private conversations, please. | 请不要私下交谈 |
[45:09] | Is it weird that I always think about the Queen when I come? | 我高潮时总会想到女王 是不是很怪 |
[45:24] | – Eric! – What? | -埃里克 -怎么了 |
[45:26] | The sex pretzels! It worked! | 性椒盐饼干 起效了 |
[45:41] | – We have sex pretzels! – Clients. We’ve got clients. | -我们有性椒盐饼干了 -客户 有客户了 |
[45:44] | Numerous students have approached me today | 今天很多学生来找我 |
[45:46] | hoping to secure our services. | 希望我们能给他们做咨询 |
[45:47] | – And they’re willing to pay. – Keep talking. | -而且他们愿意给钱 -接着说 |
[45:50] | – Actually, that’s it. – That’s it. | -其实就这些了 -就这些 |
[45:52] | Oh, okay. This is good. | 好吧 这很好 |
[45:54] | – Yeah. – This is really good. | -嗯 -非常好 |
[45:56] | Um… So we’re back on. | 我们重新开张 |
[45:58] | Yes! Yes, but, um, toilet cubicles aren’t gonna work. | 对 对 不过厕所隔间是行不通的 |
[46:01] | I’m not a priest, so I need to see people face to face. | 我不是神父 我需要面对面与人交流 |
[46:03] | I thought you didn’t wanna be seen. | 我以为你不想露面 |
[46:04] | Well, yeah, but it’s not about me. | 是的 但重点不在于我 |
[46:06] | It’s about them, and it needs to feel like a conversation. | 在于他们 得让治疗感觉像交谈一样 |
[46:09] | Otherwise it’s just too much pressure for everyone. | 不然对双方的压力都太大了 |
[46:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:13] | – I’ll be in charge of bookings, schedules. – Yeah. | -我来负责预约 时间安排 -嗯 |
[46:15] | – Payments, that kind of thing. – Yes. | -付款之类的事 -好 |
[46:17] | Great. What shall I do? | 好极了 那我干什么 |
[46:20] | – We could, um… try… – Ah… There’s… | -我们可以试试… -这个… |
[46:26] | – It’s… – Well… | -这个… -那个… |
[46:28] | Mm… We… need… | 我们需要… |
[46:30] | Yeah, it’s cool. It’s cool. | 没关系 没关系 |
[46:32] | No problemo. | 没事的 |
[46:34] | No, I’ve got lots of things to be gettin’ on with, anyway. | 反正我也有一大堆事等着我去做 |
[46:36] | I’m super busy. Super busy, Maeve. | 我超忙的 超忙 梅芙 |
[46:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:42] | But this is so great for you guys! | 不过对你俩来说太棒了 |
[46:47] | Um… What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[46:48] | We’re open for business. | 意味着我们开张了 |
[46:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[47:49] | Thanks for giving this another go. | 谢谢你愿意再尝试一次 |
[47:52] | Let’s talk about your problem. | 我们来聊聊你的困扰吧 |
[47:53] | And I think we should go back to the beginning. | 我认为我们应该从头聊起 |
[47:56] | What makes you feel like | 为什么你觉得 |
[47:57] | you need to give your boyfriend blow jobs? | 需要给你男友口交呢 |
[47:59] | It’s just so difficult to… | 真的很难去… |