时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Oh, my God, it’s Ruby. | 天哪 是鲁比 |
[00:24] | Move your fake-ass bag. | 把你的A货包拿开 |
[00:36] | What is Harriet Anders doing? | 哈丽特·安德斯在做什么 |
[00:38] | I told her that Jordan secretly liked her | 我跟她说了乔丹暗恋她 |
[00:40] | and that she should ask him to the dance. | 还有她应该邀请他去舞会 |
[00:43] | Poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 |
[00:44] | Do you want to go to the ball with me? | 你想和我一起参加舞会吗 |
[00:47] | No. | 不 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God. It’s like a car crash. Oh, shit. | 天啊 简直是车祸现场 糟糕 |
[01:01] | Whoa. That is one rank-looking vagina. | 这可是个高级阴道 |
[01:03] | “Apologize for being a bitch in assembly tomorrow, | “明天为在晨会上犯贱道歉 |
[01:06] | or I reveal the photo with your face. | 不然我就发带脸的全图了 |
[01:08] | You know who you are.” Bit harsh. | 你清楚我说的是谁” 有点狠 |
[01:11] | I love a scandal. Whose is it? | 我喜欢听丑闻 这是谁的阴道 |
[01:12] | I don’t know, but it looks like they’ve got Chewbacca vag. | 我不知道 看起来像是楚巴卡的 |
[01:14] | Yeah, if my labia looked like that, I’d, uh, kill myself. | 是啊 如果我的阴唇长成这样 我会选择自杀 |
[01:30] | I feel sorry for whoever it is, you know. | 我可怜那个家伙 |
[01:33] | You didn’t look at it, did you? | 你没看吧 |
[01:35] | For, like, a second, yeah. | 就看了一秒钟 |
[01:38] | Didn’t know what it was. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[01:41] | Heh. It looked like a guinea pig with a bit of ham on it. | 看起来像个顶着一片火腿的豚鼠 |
[01:45] | Just like a little… | 像个小… |
[01:49] | Do you wanna meet my parents tonight? | 你今晚想不想见我的家长 |
[01:51] | They’ve been asking about you, so… | 她们总问起你 所以… |
[01:54] | I’m not the meet-the-parents type. | 我不是那种见家长的人 |
[01:56] | Cool. We’ll just have sex in the back of my car forever. | 好呀 我们就车震一辈子吧 |
[02:01] | Heh. Look, meet my parents. Then it’s over and done with. | 见我的家长一面 然后就万事大吉了 |
[02:06] | No pressure, but… | 不用有压力 但是… |
[02:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:12] | Great. I’ll let them know. | 很好 我跟她们说一声 |
[02:18] | Oi, I said maybe. | 我说的是也许 |
[02:19] | – Huh? I can’t… – Dickhead. | -什么 听不清… -混蛋 |
[02:23] | I said dickhead. | 我说你是混蛋 |
[02:29] | It’s been a month. I thought they would’ve broken up by now. | 都一个月了 他们现在该分手了 |
[02:34] | Count yourself lucky she didn’t bite your scrote. | 你该庆幸她咬的不是你的阴囊 |
[02:36] | Then you’d have a mangled scrote like Simon Furthassle’s. | 不然你的阴囊就会像西蒙·福尔哈赛那样支离破碎了 |
[02:38] | Can we stop talking about Maeve, please? | 能不能不聊梅芙了 拜托 |
[02:40] | – Look, it was a weird blip. – Yeah. | -听着 那是个奇怪的转折 -是啊 |
[02:43] | I’m over it. | 我已经翻篇了 |
[02:45] | It’s good that she’s with Jackson. | 她现在和杰克逊在一起挺好的 |
[02:47] | We’re not doing the clinic as much, | 我们现在不常搞诊所的事了 |
[02:48] | so… got plenty of time to get on with my normal life… | 所以我现在有充足的时间过正常的生活 |
[02:51] | and do normal things. | 做正常的事情 |
[02:53] | Like feel sad and play Smash Bros? | 比如伤感和玩明星大乱斗吗 |
[02:54] | How about going to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch tonight? | 今晚去看《摇滚芭比》怎么样 |
[02:58] | No! | 不是吧 |
[03:00] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[03:01] | – No. I thought you forgot our tradition. – How could I forget? | -我还以为你忘了我们的传统 -怎么会呢 |
[03:06] | It’s okay. Don’t get emotional. | 好了 别激动 |
[03:08] | Of course I’m gonna get emotional. It’s Hedwig, man. | 我当然会激动 这可是《摇滚芭比》 |
[03:11] | It starts at seven. | 七点开场 |
[03:13] | – We’re gonna get the early bus. – Okay. | -我们要坐早班车 -好 |
[03:14] | You’re slow in heels and on time’s late. | 因为你穿着高跟鞋走得慢 而且准时就是迟到 |
[03:16] | Excuse me. I’m a bad girl in heels. | 不好意思 我是个穿高跟鞋的坏女孩 |
[03:18] | A bad girl. Let it be known to the world. | 一个坏女孩 让全世界都知道 |
[03:21] | I bet you it’s Tia’s. | 我跟你打赌那是蒂亚的阴道 |
[03:23] | No way. She’s fat. This isn’t a fat vagina. | 不可能 她那么胖 胖的人不会有那样的阴道 |
[03:27] | – What about Cara? – No. Those flaps are Caucasian, all right. | -会不会是卡拉的 -不 那是白人的阴唇 |
[03:31] | It’s probably Maeve Wiley’s. Anyone notice whether it had teeth? | 可能是梅芙·怀利的 有人注意到上面有没有牙齿吗 |
[03:36] | What is that sticking-out bit? It looks like a micro-penis. | 那个突出的东西是什么 看起来像个小阴茎 |
[03:41] | I’ve gotta go. See you tonight at Aimee’s. | 我得走了 今晚在艾米家见 |
[03:44] | – What’s happenin’ at mine tonight? – Study group, obviously. | -今晚去我家做什么 -当然是学习小组 |
[03:50] | Guys, my parents are still kind of angry about the party. | 伙计们 我爸妈还在为上次派对的事生气呢 |
[03:55] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[04:00] | – It’s my vagina. – What? | -那是我的阴道 -什么 |
[04:03] | It’s mine, okay? And I need your help. | 是我的 好吗 我需要你们的帮助 |
[04:05] | You and that weird sex kid who looks like a Victorian ghost. | 你和那个长得像维多利亚时代幽灵的性治疗师 |
[04:10] | You just told everyone it was my vagina. | 你刚跟大家说那是我的阴道 |
[04:12] | You’re a horrible person. Why should I help you? | 你这个人坏极了 我为什么要帮你 |
[04:15] | W… well, I… I don’t know who else to ask. | 我…我不知道还能向谁求助 |
[04:17] | W… w… w… I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[04:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:32] | Look, I only sent that photo to one guy. | 听着 我只给一个人发过那张照片 |
[04:35] | I can’t believe I was stupid enough | 我都不敢相信我居然蠢到 |
[04:37] | to leave my face in it, but I was… | 露脸了 但我… |
[04:39] | I’d just had my eyebrows done, and I was looking on fleek. | 我刚做完眉毛 看上去很好看 |
[04:42] | Okay, so what do you want us to do about it, then? | 好吧 那你想我们怎么帮你 |
[04:44] | I need you to find out who it was before assembly tomorrow. | 我需要你们在明天晨会前找到那个家伙 |
[04:48] | If this picture gets released, | 如果这张照片被曝光了 |
[04:49] | it will be on the Internet for the rest of my life. | 我一辈子都得看它挂在网上 |
[04:52] | Who’d you send it to? | 你把照片发给谁了 |
[04:56] | Tom Baker. | 汤姆·贝克 |
[04:59] | Warhammer Tom? | 战锤汤姆吗 |
[05:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:03] | Well, we only dated for, like, one week. | 我们只约会过大概一周 |
[05:06] | And my nan had just died. I… I wasn’t myself. | 我奶奶那时刚去世 我很难过 |
[05:10] | Look, I’ll… | 听着 我会… |
[05:13] | I’ll pay. | 我会付钱的 |
[05:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:20] | Keep your money. | 你自己留着吧 |
[05:24] | – Get lost before I change my mind. – Okay. Thank you. | -在我改变主意前离开 -好 谢谢你 |
[05:33] | – Hey, muppet. – Aah. Hi, Maeve. | -笨蛋 -你好 梅芙 |
[05:36] | – Um, yeah. Haven’t seen you in a while. – Mm-hmm. | -有段时间没见你了 -是啊 |
[05:39] | – We’ve got clinic emergency. – Clinic? Um… | -有急诊了 -诊所吗 |
[05:41] | I… got to be somewhere. I can’t do after school. | 我要去个地方 放学后不行 |
[05:44] | The vagina photo’s Ruby’s. She wants us to find out who sent it. | 那张照片是鲁比的 她想让我们找出是谁发的 |
[05:48] | Tell her she should go to the police. It’s a criminal offense. | 告诉她该去找警察 这是犯罪行为 |
[05:51] | – What’s this got to do with therapy? – It’s a vagina. | -这跟治疗有什么关系 -这是阴道 |
[05:55] | Come on, it’s not… it won’t take long. | 拜托 这不是…用不了多久的 |
[05:57] | I’ve gotta be somewhere, too. | 我也得去个地方 |
[06:01] | – Why are you being weird? – Not. I’m not being weird. | -你为什么这么奇怪 -才没有 我才不奇怪 |
[06:04] | – Yes, you are. – Well, why are you helping Ruby, anyway? | -你有 -你为什么要帮鲁比呢 |
[06:07] | It’s money. | 为了钱 |
[06:10] | Please? | 拜托 |
[06:14] | Okay. Who did she send it to? | 好吧 她把照片发给谁了 |
[06:25] | Tom Baker. | 汤姆·贝克 |
[06:28] | What mortals dare enter our domain? | 何等凡人胆敢擅闯我们的领地 |
[06:31] | Who doth interrupt our game of Runes of Dunbar? | 是谁打断了我们的邓巴符文游戏 |
[06:35] | – We need to talk to you. – Speak plainly, woman. | -我们得和你谈谈 -直说吧 女人 |
[06:38] | – Privately. – We are a fellowship. | -私下谈 -我们是团队 |
[06:40] | We hide nothing from one another. | 我们对彼此开诚布公 |
[06:48] | – No! – What is wrong with you? | -不 -你有什么毛病 |
[06:50] | Speak with us, | 如实招来 |
[06:51] | or your precious fellowship will meet the same fate. | 否则你宝贵的团体将面临同样的命运 |
[06:58] | It’s important, Tom. Please. | 这很重要 汤姆 拜托了 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | I didn’t send that photo. | 那张照片不是我发的 |
[07:07] | I would never do anything to hurt her. | 我绝不会做任何伤害她的事 |
[07:09] | Prove it. Give us your phone. | 证明 把手机给我们 |
[07:12] | – Go on. – I don’t have one. | -快点 -我没有手机 |
[07:14] | Did you know that they emit radiation | 你知道手机会释放辐射 |
[07:16] | and that the radiation can cause a cancer of the balls? | 辐射会导致蛋蛋得癌症吗 |
[07:19] | I don’t want mutant sperm. | 我不想精子变异 |
[07:23] | Check if you like. | 不信你可以搜 |
[07:29] | If it wasn’t you, who was it? | 如果不是你 那是谁 |
[07:31] | Ruby and I dated for a week. It was like a dream. | 鲁比跟我好了一周 像做梦一样 |
[07:35] | But then she dumped me for Glen Jacobs. | 然后她为了格伦·雅各布斯把我甩了 |
[07:37] | And then she dumped him | 然后又把他甩了 |
[07:39] | because he wore the wrong socks to school. | 因为他穿了错误的袜子来学校 |
[07:41] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[07:42] | Remember that topless photo of Tia Hobbs that went around? | 还记得那张四处流传的蒂亚·霍布斯的裸上身照吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:46] | Well, Tia used to go out with Glen, and he called in sick today. | 蒂亚以前跟格伦好过 而且他今天请假了 |
[07:51] | Coincidence? I think not. | 巧合吗 我可不认为 |
[07:58] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢了 汤姆 |
[08:04] | You know Glen Jacobs, right? | 你认识格伦·雅各布斯吧 |
[08:05] | – Where does he live? – Uh, in his parents’ garage. | -他住在哪儿 -他父母的车库里 |
[08:08] | There’s loads of beanbags in it. | 里面有很多懒人沙发 |
[08:09] | – Okay, where is it? – Oh, I don’t know. | -在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[08:12] | I just sort of arrive places. | 我只负责出场 不负责认路 |
[08:18] | 杰克逊 七点晚餐 | |
[08:22] | What would you wear to meet | 第一次和你男友的 |
[08:23] | your boyfriend’s parents for the first time? | 父母见面 你会穿什么 |
[08:25] | Whatever you do, do not dress like you. | 不管怎样 都不要打扮成真实的自己 |
[08:28] | My brother brought a girl home once. | 我哥哥有一次带了一个女孩回家 |
[08:30] | She wore a Nine Inch Nails T-shirt, | 她穿了一件九寸钉乐队的T恤 |
[08:31] | and my mom thought she worshipped Satan. | 我妈妈以为她崇拜撒旦 |
[08:33] | She did a massive shit in the toilet. | 她还在厕所拉了一大泡屎 |
[08:35] | My dad had to break it up with a stick. | 我爸爸不得不用棍子疏通下水 |
[08:36] | So don’t do that, either, ’cause first impressions count. | 所以也别拉屎 因为第一印象很重要 |
[08:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:51] | Eric, you can’t go out dressed like this. Go and change. | 埃里克 你不能穿成这样出门 去换衣服 |
[08:54] | Dad, it’s okay. It’s a costume. | 爸爸 没事的 这是戏服 |
[08:56] | Otis will be in costume, too. We do it every year. It’s fine. | 欧帝斯也会穿戏服 我们每年都这样 没事的 |
[08:59] | Put a coat on. It’s not safe. | 穿件外套 这样不安全 |
[09:09] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[09:29] | I’m off. | 我要出门了 |
[09:33] | You look fabulous. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[09:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[10:07] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[10:08] | – I was making an effort. – No, you look great. | -我精心打扮的 -不 你看上去棒极了 |
[10:12] | – Tanya, it’s fine. – Guys. Guys. | -谭雅 没事的 -各位 各位 |
[10:15] | This is Maeve. | 这是梅芙 |
[10:18] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你们好 |
[10:20] | Welcome. We’ve made sushi. | 欢迎 我们做了寿司 |
[10:24] | And I’ve just realized it’s got shellfish in. | 我刚意识到里面有贝类 |
[10:26] | – You’re not allergic, are you? – Yeah, I’ll die. | -你不过敏吧 -嗯 我会死的 |
[10:31] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[10:36] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[10:40] | – We are so happy to meet you. – Me too. | -我们很高兴认识你 -我也一样 |
[10:45] | I brought some wine. | 我拿了红酒来 |
[10:46] | – Jackson doesn’t drink. – Mom. | -杰克逊不喝酒 -妈妈 |
[10:49] | That’s so thoughtful of you. | 你考虑得真周到 |
[10:52] | – We’ll have some, won’t we? – Yep. | -我们喝一点 好吗 -好 |
[11:09] | 欧帝斯 你在哪儿 | |
[11:23] | – Is it your birthday? – Yeah. Yeah, it is. | -今天是你的生日吗 -是 是的 |
[11:27] | It’s my birthday, too. | 今天也是我的生日 |
[11:33] | You look brilliant. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[11:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Happy birthday, mate. | 生日快乐 伙计 |
[11:44] | He wouldn’t go anywhere near the ocean without crying. | 小时候他只要靠近大海就会哭鼻子 |
[11:49] | He was so afraid of water, he couldn’t have a bath. | 他怕水怕到没法洗澡 |
[11:52] | Mom, I was not afraid of a bath. | 妈妈 我不怕洗澡 |
[11:53] | Ha ha. Oh, you were afraid. | 你就是害怕 |
[11:58] | You wouldn’t think it, though, would you? | 你肯定想不到 对吧 |
[12:00] | Can’t keep him out of the water now. | 现在他简直离不开水 |
[12:02] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[12:03] | Sorry. We’re babbling. | 抱歉 我们太唠叨了 |
[12:05] | But it’s just that… well, we didn’t think… | 只是我们没想到 |
[12:08] | we could have a baby, so… | 我们能有个孩子 所以 |
[12:12] | unfortunately for Jackson, he’s… | 可怜杰克逊了 |
[12:15] | he’s our miracle. | 他是我们的奇迹 |
[12:16] | – Mom… – Oh. Okay, okay. | -妈妈 -好吧 好吧 |
[12:20] | Reining it in. | 打住打住 |
[12:22] | So what about your parents, Maeve? | 你的父母呢 梅芙 |
[12:24] | What do they do? Are they as embarrassing as us? | 他们是做什么的 他们也像我们这么丢人吗 |
[12:26] | No. | 不 |
[12:28] | Yeah. Yeah, they’re, uh… very normal. | 对 是的 他们…很普通 |
[12:33] | Yeah. So what do they do? | 那他们是做什么的 |
[12:35] | Um… they’re accountants. | 他们是会计 |
[12:38] | Great. We were just saying we need new accountants. | 太好了 我们正打算找个新会计 |
[12:40] | Where are they based? | 他们在哪工作 |
[12:42] | They work from home, actually. | 其实他们在家工作 |
[12:44] | – Do they have a website? – Uh, no. | -他们有网站吗 -没有 |
[12:48] | Uh, they like to work with, like, international clients. | 他们喜欢 国际客户 |
[12:52] | You know, Japan and stuff. | 日本之类的 |
[12:59] | Where’s the toilet? | 厕所在哪儿 |
[13:00] | – You can use the one in my room. – Cool. | -你可以用我屋里的那间 -好 |
[13:11] | She’s… | 她 |
[13:13] | nice. | 挺好的 |
[13:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:16] | Okay, cool. | 那就好 |
[13:17] | You did tell her you don’t drink, though, right? | 不过你告诉她你不喝酒了吧 |
[13:20] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:22] | – Just chill out. – Come on. | -放松好吗 -别这样 |
[13:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:08] | – What’s up, dick stain? – Tom lied. He has a phone. | -怎么了 屌丝 -汤姆撒谎了 他有手机 |
[14:11] | Knew it. Sneaky little bastard. | 我就知道 卑鄙的混蛋 |
[14:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:19] | – What’s happening? – He tossed it. | -怎么了 -他把手机扔了 |
[14:21] | He’s got rid of the evidence, the sneaky little man. | 他把证据处理掉了 卑鄙的家伙 |
[14:23] | Go and confront him. | 去跟他对峙 |
[14:24] | – I’m gonna miss my bus. – You’re right there. | -我要错过公交车了 -可你就在那儿 |
[14:26] | – He’s gonna get away with it. – I can’t. I’ve gotta go. | -他要脱身了 -不行 我得走了 |
[14:29] | – Where are you? – Clayhill Bridge. | -你在哪儿 -土丘桥 |
[14:31] | That’s near the bus stop. Go and talk to him. | 那离公交站很近 去跟他谈谈 |
[14:32] | It’ll be too late tomorrow, okay? | 等到明天就来不及了 知道吗 |
[14:38] | Coming up on my right. | 就在我的右边 |
[14:38] | I was so close, but I just clipped it. | 我马上就到终点了 我猛地一游 |
[14:40] | I think I pulled my shoulder, but it was worth it. | 我肩膀好像拉伤了 但值了 |
[14:43] | We’re so proud of you. Heh. | 我们真为你骄傲 |
[14:46] | – I hope Maeve hasn’t got lost. – Oh, yeah. I’ll go check on her. | -我希望梅芙没迷路 -是啊 我去看看她 |
[14:51] | Maeve? | 梅芙 |
[15:04] | – No. No. – Stop! | -不 不 -别跑 |
[15:06] | – Stay back! – Halt! Tom! | -退后 -别动 汤姆 |
[15:08] | – I’m scared. I’m scared. – It’s me. | -我害怕 我害怕 -是我 |
[15:11] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[15:13] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[15:15] | Hedwig. I’m Hedwig. | 《摇滚芭比》 我是《摇滚芭比》 |
[15:17] | – Well… I don’t know what that is. – It’s a cult movie. | -我不知道那是什么 -是部邪典电影 |
[15:21] | Brilliant soundtrack. | 原声带很好听 |
[15:22] | Iconic amongst the LGBTQI community. | 是LGBTQI群体的标志性电影 |
[15:24] | That’s not the point. Tom… | 这不是重点 汤姆 |
[15:27] | why did you throw your phone in the bush? | 你为什么把手机扔到草丛里 |
[15:28] | You said you didn’t have a phone. | 你说过你没手机 |
[15:32] | Okay, I lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[15:35] | I knew it looked bad, | 我知道我嫌疑大 |
[15:36] | so I made up the Glen Jacobs thing. | 所以我就编了格伦·雅各布斯的事 |
[15:39] | I didn’t send that photo to everyone. Honestly. | 我没把照片发给所有人 真的 |
[15:42] | – It’s not looking good, Tom. – I didn’t. | -你嫌疑还是很大 汤姆 -我没有 |
[15:46] | I just sent it to one other guy | 我就给一个人发了 |
[15:47] | because he didn’t believe I’d had sex with Ruby. | 因为他不信我和鲁比做爱了 |
[15:51] | And… And also, I was mad that she said I smelt like crisps. | 还 还有 我很气她说我闻着像薯片 |
[15:54] | That’s not an excuse. Who did you send it to? | 那不是借口 你发给谁了 |
[15:58] | Kyle. No one else. | 凯尔 再没别人了 |
[16:02] | – Hey, man. Uh… yeah. – Dude, where are you? | -喂 -兄弟 你在哪 |
[16:05] | The bus is in, like, a minute. | 公交马上就来了 |
[16:06] | Yeah. No, no. I’m gonna be there soon. | 好 我马上到 |
[16:08] | Yeah, I’m almost there. I promise. | 我马上就到了 我保证 |
[16:11] | You better alacazam yourself here now because the bus is here. | 你最好现在瞬移过来因为公交已经到了 |
[16:14] | Get on. We got to get on it. Just hold the doors. | 上车 我们坐那趟车 让车等一会儿 |
[16:22] | Uh, could you just wait one second? | 可以等一秒吗 |
[16:24] | – My friend… – That was one second. | -我朋友 -一秒过了 |
[16:34] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[16:44] | I’ll get the next one. | 我搭下一班 |
[16:46] | I’ll meet you at the station. | 在站台见 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[17:07] | Where’s Tom? | 汤姆呢 |
[17:09] | – Why do you look weird? – Why are you dressed like that? | -你为什么看起来怪怪的 -你为什么穿成这样 |
[17:11] | I’m supposed to be seeing Hedwig and the Angry Inch with Eric, | 我本该跟埃里克一起看《摇滚芭比》的 |
[17:14] | but I missed my bus, so thanks for that. | 但我没赶上车 所以该谢谢你 |
[17:16] | – How is that my fault? – You made me chase Tom. | -怎么就是我的错了 -是你让我追汤姆的 |
[17:18] | I didn’t make you do anything. | 我什么都没让你干 |
[17:25] | Well, he sent the photo to Kyle. | 他把照片发给凯尔了 |
[17:27] | – Kyle? Okay, we go talk to Kyle, then. – No. | -凯尔 好 那我们去找凯尔谈 -不去 |
[17:31] | I have to meet Eric. I’m waiting for the next bus. | 我要跟埃里克见面 我在等下一班车 |
[17:34] | – The next one isn’t for an hour. Come. – I said no. | -你还有的是时间 走吧 -我说了不去 |
[17:37] | Fine. Suit yourself. | 好 随便你 |
[17:55] | – Where are we going now? – Aimee’s study group. | -我们现在去哪 -艾米的学习小组 |
[18:08] | Kyle, you’re making me feel sick. | 凯尔 你让我恶心 |
[18:10] | Yeah, Aimee. He’s really disgusting. | 是啊 艾米 他真的很恶心 |
[18:14] | See, told you I could do it. | 看吧 跟你说了我能做到 |
[18:16] | Nobody cares, Kyle. | 谁在乎啊 凯尔 |
[18:19] | – Pizza. – Thank God for that. | -披萨到了 -谢天谢地 |
[18:22] | Uh, who ordered pizza? | 谁点的披萨 |
[18:24] | – We did. – Oh, we found your mom’s credit card. | -我们点的 -我们找到你妈的信用卡了 |
[18:29] | What the actual fuck. | 这他妈什么鬼 |
[18:32] | We need to talk to Kyle. | 我们要找凯尔谈谈 |
[18:33] | – What do you want him for? – None of your business. | -你们找他干什么 -跟你无关 |
[18:36] | What are you supposed to be? | 你打算扮成谁 |
[18:38] | – I’m going to a fancy… – Aimee, Cock Biter’s here. | -我本来是要 -艾米 那个咬鸡巴的来了 |
[18:43] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[18:45] | I love your outfit. | 我喜欢你这套服装 |
[18:47] | – Thank you. – How did it go with Jackson’s parents? | -谢谢 -你跟杰克逊的父母见得怎么样 |
[18:51] | Not great. I kind of… fled. | 不太好 我算是…逃跑了 |
[18:53] | – Where’s Kyle? – Why? | -凯尔在哪 -为什么找他 |
[18:55] | Is this a sex thing? Has he got worms or something? | 是性治疗的事吗 他体内有虫吗 |
[18:58] | Has he given them to me? Am I riddled with worms now? | 他有没有传染给我 我现在也满身是虫了吗 |
[19:00] | No. We need to talk to him. | 不是 我们要找他谈谈 |
[19:08] | Ruby, where’s Kyle? | 鲁比 凯尔在哪 |
[19:09] | Probably having a whitey in the kitchen. | 可能在厨房难受着呢 |
[19:11] | He’s so disgusting, Aimee. Honestly. | 他真的很恶心 艾米 |
[19:32] | Kyle, we need to talk. | 凯尔 我们得谈谈 |
[19:34] | My skin feels like a carpet. | 我皮肤摸起来像地毯 |
[19:36] | – Kyle, did you send out that photo? – Tread on me. | -凯尔 你发没发那张照片 -踩我 |
[19:40] | I don’t wanna be a carpet. | 我不想当一块地毯 |
[19:41] | We will fuck you up, do you hear me? | 我们会弄死你的 听见了吗 |
[19:43] | You’ll wish you were a fucking carpet. | 你会希望自己是一块地毯的 |
[19:44] | – Did you send the picture? Yes or no? – Maeve. | -你发没发那张照片 发还是没发 -梅芙 |
[19:47] | He’s out of it. | 他现在神志不清 |
[19:50] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[19:51] | She sent out the photo. Why doesn’t she go to the police? | 她发了那张照片 她为什么不去报警 |
[19:55] | You really don’t get it, do you? | 你是真不明白 是吧 |
[19:56] | – You’re such a man. – Why are you so obsessed with this? | -你真是个直男 -你为什么这么执迷于这件事 |
[19:59] | Do you need money? I can lend you some. | 你需要钱吗 我可以借你一点 |
[20:01] | Or is this just an excuse to run away from Jackson’s thing? | 还是这只是用来逃避杰克逊的借口 |
[20:04] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – I just find it funny | -这话是什么意思 -我只是觉得好笑 |
[20:06] | that you only ever want me around when you need something. | 你只在需要帮忙时才留我在身边 |
[20:08] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[20:10] | – You’re my friend. – Am I? | -你是我的朋友 -我是吗 |
[20:13] | Because friends are supposed to listen to each other. | 因为朋友间本该彼此相互倾听 |
[20:16] | And I keep telling you I’m supposed to be with Eric right now, | 我一直跟你说我现在应该跟埃里克在一起 |
[20:19] | but for some reason, I’m here with you and the carpet. | 但出于某种原因 我现在跟你和地毯在一起 |
[20:23] | Go, then. | 那你走 |
[20:25] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[20:27] | Okay, yeah. | 好 |
[20:31] | I didn’t take the money off Ruby. | 我没收鲁比的钱 |
[20:36] | You’re right. I was freaked out about Jackson’s family dinner, | 你说得对 我是被杰克逊的家庭聚餐吓坏了 |
[20:38] | but that’s not why I’m here. | 但这不是我在这儿的原因 |
[20:41] | Do you know how long I’ve been called Cock Biter? | 你知道我被叫作咬鸡巴的有多久了吗 |
[20:43] | Four years. | 整整四年 |
[20:45] | People I’ve never met call me Cock Biter to my face. | 从没见过的人也当面叫我咬鸡巴的 |
[20:49] | I bit Simon Furthassle’s scrote. | 说我咬了西蒙·福尔哈赛的下体 |
[20:51] | I had sex with four guys at the same time. | 同时跟四个男的做爱 |
[20:53] | I fucked my second cousin. | 睡了我的远房表哥 |
[20:54] | I’ll give you a hand job for a fiver if you like. | 给五块钱我就会帮你撸一发 |
[20:59] | Do you know how it started? | 你知道这是怎么开始的吗 |
[21:02] | Simon tried to kiss me at Claire Tyler’s 14th birthday. | 克莱尔·泰勒14岁生日那天西蒙想亲我 |
[21:06] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[21:08] | He told everyone I’d given him a blow job and bitten his dick, | 他就跟所有人说我给他口还咬了他的屌 |
[21:10] | and that was it. | 就这么简单 |
[21:12] | This kind of thing sticks. | 这种谣言你摆脱不掉 |
[21:15] | And it hurts, and no one deserves to be shamed, not even Ruby. | 而且很伤人 任何人都不该被羞辱 包括鲁比 |
[21:19] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前不知道 |
[21:20] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[21:24] | Please just help me fix this. | 帮我解决这件事 |
[21:37] | How do we get him to talk? | 我们怎么让他开口 |
[21:44] | Orange juice. | 橙汁 |
[21:47] | I need orange juice. | 我需要橙汁 |
[21:56] | – Hey, man. Um… – Where are you? | -兄弟 -你在哪儿 |
[21:58] | – Are you on a bus? – Um… no. | -你在公交车上吗 -不在 |
[22:00] | Look, uh… something’s come up. It’s a bit of an emergency. | 突然有事 挺紧急的 |
[22:04] | What happened? Are you all right? | 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[22:05] | Yeah, no, I’m fine. I’m fine. I have to do something. | 嗯 我很好 我有必须要做的事 |
[22:08] | But I’m gonna jump on the next bus, | 不过我会赶上下班公交车 |
[22:10] | and I’ll meet you after the movie. | 我们电影结束后见 |
[22:11] | I… I don’t know, man. Uh, I’m not feelin’ it anymore. | 不好说 我没心情了 |
[22:15] | I think I might just go home. | 我打算直接回家了 |
[22:16] | Okay, okay. Well… | 好的 好吧 |
[22:18] | call me when you get back home and let’s hang out. | 等你到家了给我打电话 我们一块儿玩 |
[22:20] | It’s your birthday. We have to do something. | 今天是你的生日 我们总得做点什么 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, and I’m gonna make it up to you, I promise. | 对不起 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[22:26] | Okay, I’ll speak to you in a bit. | 嗯 回头再说 |
[22:28] | Okay, bye. | 拜 |
[22:47] | Thirteen hours until the big reveal. | 13小时后大揭露 |
[22:49] | Whoever came up with this is an evil genius. | 想出这招的人是个邪恶的天才 |
[22:52] | I am so impressed. | 我佩服得五体投地 |
[22:54] | That better be pizza. | 最好是披萨来了 |
[23:03] | Hi. I’m here for the study group. | 你好 我是来参加学习小组的 |
[23:05] | Um, Ruby told me about it. | 鲁比告诉我的 |
[23:08] | I’m… I’m Steve. I’m new at school. | 我是史蒂夫 新来的学生 |
[23:10] | This isn’t actually a study group. | 其实这不是学习小组 |
[23:12] | We just smoke weed and bitch about people. | 我们只会抽大麻和吐槽别人 |
[23:14] | Ruby likes to invite guys she thinks are hot. | 鲁比喜欢邀请她觉得性感的男生 |
[23:20] | Oh, I actually… I kind of need to study. | 可是我…挺需要学习的 |
[23:22] | I’ve got a ton of trigonometry homework. | 我有一大堆三角函数作业 |
[23:26] | Okay. Uh, thanks, though. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[23:30] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[23:33] | I could help you study, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你学习 |
[23:56] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[23:57] | – Is this the bus for Moordale? – No. | -这是去莫戴尔的公交车吗 -不是 |
[24:10] | Sorry, excuse me. Did you see anyone take my coat? | 抱歉 不好意思 你看到有人拿我的外套了吗 |
[24:12] | It had my phone and my wallet in it. | 我的手机和钱包都在外套里 |
[24:14] | Sorry, excuse me. Did you see anybody take my coat? | 抱歉 不好意思 你看到有人拿我的外套了吗 |
[24:16] | It had my phone and wallet in it. It was tiger print. | 我的手机和钱包都在外套里 是老虎纹的 |
[24:22] | Sorry, excuse me. Did you see anybody take my coat? | 抱歉 不好意思 你看到有人拿我的外套了吗 |
[24:24] | It had my phone and wallet in… | 我的手机和钱包都在… |
[24:29] | God. | 天啊 |
[24:38] | Why do people send out naked pictures of themselves, anyway? | 再说人们为什么要发自己的裸照 |
[24:41] | It’s a thrill thing. | 为了寻求刺激 |
[24:44] | You know, when you do something you’re not supposed to, | 就像你做一件不该做的事 |
[24:45] | but somehow it makes it better. | 但不知为什么感觉好多了 |
[24:48] | Not that I’ve done it, obviously. | 显然不是说我做过 |
[24:50] | – Lone genitals aren’t really my thing. – Yeah? | -我不喜欢孤独的生殖器 -是吗 |
[24:53] | I’m just saying, I can see why people do it. | 我只是说 我明白人们为什么要这样做 |
[24:56] | It’s like not paying for a train ticket. | 就像是列车逃票 |
[24:59] | Or finding a lost wallet and keeping the money. | 或者捡到钱包把钱拿走 |
[25:02] | You know it’s wrong, but it feels good. | 你知道这样做不对 但感觉很好 |
[25:05] | I would never take money out of a lost wallet. | 我绝不会从捡到的钱包里拿钱 |
[25:08] | Have you ever done anything you’re not supposed to, Otis? | 你做过不该做的事吗 欧帝斯 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:12] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[25:13] | I… don’t… | 我不给 |
[25:15] | I don’t back up my hard drive sometimes, if I’m tired. | 我有时候不给硬盘备份 如果我太累了的话 |
[25:24] | Steal something. | 偷点东西 |
[25:29] | – No. – Yeah. | -不行 -行 |
[25:30] | – No. Why would I steal? – Yeah. | -不行 我为什么要偷东西 -行 |
[25:32] | – Because I dare you. – So? | -因为我赌你不敢 -所以呢 |
[25:33] | – I dare you to do it. – Wh… | -我赌你不敢偷 -什么 |
[25:35] | – I dare you. Come on, it’s easy. – Don’t. I can’t… | -我赌你不敢 来吧 很简单的 -别这样 |
[25:36] | – Just live a little. It’s fine. – I’m not… | -及时行乐 没事的 -我不是… |
[26:08] | You were a man. Now you’re not. | 之前是个男人 现在不是了 |
[26:11] | Yeah, his shift is over. | 对 他下班了 |
[26:13] | – Hi… – Hi. Otis. | -你好 -你好 欧帝斯 |
[26:16] | I’m supposed to be Hedwig. | 我扮成了摇滚芭比 |
[26:19] | Oh. I love that film. | 我超爱那部电影 |
[26:28] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:30] | I’m all good. I’m just casual. | 我很好 非常随意 |
[26:33] | – How are you? – I’m fine. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[26:36] | You just seem a bit nervous. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[26:38] | Why… why would I be nervous? I’m not… | 我为什么要紧张 我不… |
[26:43] | Were you intending to pay for that? | 你刚打算给这个的钱吗 |
[26:46] | – Yeah. – You weren’t, were you? | -是的 -并没打算 对吗 |
[26:49] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我不知道为什么要这么做 |
[26:50] | I… I’ve never done anything like that before. | 我从没做过这种事 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I can tell. You’re an awful thief. | 嗯 我能看出来 你这个贼太蹩脚了 |
[26:55] | How much is it? Is it, like, 50p? | 多少钱 50便士吗 |
[26:58] | I’m obligated to call the police. | 我必须报警 |
[27:01] | – Don’t. Please. – Yes, Otis. | -别 求你了 -必须的 欧帝斯 |
[27:09] | I’m joking. | 我逗你呢 |
[27:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:14] | It’s on me. | 算我请你 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:19] | – Heh. Thank you. – It’s okay. | -谢谢你 -没事的 |
[27:23] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[27:29] | I got caught. | 我被抓了 |
[27:31] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[27:41] | I get sent images all the time. | 我经常收到照片 |
[27:43] | You know, tits… | 你懂的 奶子 |
[27:46] | minges… the occasional butthole. | 鲍鱼 偶尔还有菊花 |
[27:49] | Kyle, the vagina. The one sent out this morning. Did you send it? | 凯尔 今天早上发出去的阴道 是你发的吗 |
[27:52] | No. I keep all the pictures for my own personal collection. | 不是 所有的照片我都作为私人收藏保存 |
[27:56] | I’m more of a connoisseur of amateur erotica. | 我更像是个素人色情作品鉴赏家 |
[27:59] | Kyle, that’s disgusting. | 凯尔 这太恶心了 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[28:05] | Okay. Get lost now. | 行了 滚吧 |
[28:08] | Go on. | 快点 |
[28:16] | Well, was it him? | 是他吗 |
[28:18] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[28:19] | Well, we’re running out of time. You’re really shit at helping. | 我们要没时间了 你真不靠谱 |
[28:22] | She’s just doing you a favor. | 她是在帮你的忙 |
[28:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:27] | – My life is over. – Why? Rubes, what’s wrong? | -我的人生完了 -为什么 鲁比 怎么了 |
[28:32] | That minge everyone’s been laughing at all day… | 大家笑了一整天的那个鲍鱼 |
[28:36] | it’s mine, and I’m fucked. I’m totally fucked. | 是我的 我完蛋了 彻底完蛋了 |
[28:44] | Go and sit. | 去坐着 |
[28:50] | Ruby, um… | 鲁比 |
[28:52] | Okay, look, worst-case scenario… | 好吧 听着 最坏的情况是… |
[28:55] | photo goes out, everyone in school knows it’s you, | 露脸照曝光 学校里的每个人都知道是你 |
[28:57] | and you could be humiliated. | 你可能会被羞辱 |
[29:00] | You’re not making me feel better. | 你没有让我感觉好点 |
[29:01] | But only if you let yourself be. | 但你可以让自己不接受羞辱 |
[29:04] | Everyone has bodies, right. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 每个人都有肉体 对吧 这没什么好羞愧的 |
[29:09] | I have a… I have a funky-looking toe. | 我有个…有个长得很奇怪的脚趾 |
[29:11] | – Shh. Shh, shh, shh. Otis, don’t. – And I… | -欧帝斯 别 -而且… |
[29:16] | – It looks like a thumb. – Yuck. | -看起来像大拇指 -恶心 |
[29:17] | Anyway, point is, whoever did this is intending to shame you, | 总之我想说的是 做这事的人想要羞辱你 |
[29:21] | but it won’t work if you don’t let them. | 但只要你不屈服 就不会奏效 |
[29:23] | If they want to shame me, | 如果他们想羞辱我 |
[29:24] | why haven’t they just revealed who I am already? | 那他们为什么还没有曝光我 |
[29:26] | – This is torture. – Oh, my God. | -这是折磨 -天哪 |
[29:30] | It’s a girl. | 是个女生 |
[29:32] | We thought it was a boy. It’s a girl. | 我们以为是男生 其实是女生 |
[29:34] | Emotional blackmail, demanding an apology. | 情感勒索 要求道歉 |
[29:36] | This is some girl shit. | 女生才玩这套 |
[29:37] | What girls hate you, Ruby? | 哪些女生讨厌你 鲁比 |
[29:39] | All of them. I’m a bitch, Maeve. | 她们都恨我 我是个贱人 梅芙 |
[29:41] | I’m a bitch to everyone. | 所有人都觉得我是个贱人 |
[29:43] | – Yeah. – I need to go home now. | -也是 -我现在得回家了 |
[29:44] | Olivia, can you call me a taxi? Use my phone. | 奥利维亚 你能帮我叫俩车吗 用我的手机 |
[29:54] | Who else knows your passcode, Ruby? | 还有谁知道你的手机密码 鲁比 |
[29:57] | No one. Just Liv. | 没别人 除了奥利维亚 |
[30:08] | You? | 是你 |
[30:14] | Are you a bodybuilder? | 你是健美运动员吗 |
[30:23] | Sorry, I get a bit lost in math sometimes. Were you speaking? | 抱歉 我有时会沉浸于数学 你刚刚说什么了吗 |
[30:26] | Are you some kind of bodybuilder? | 你是健美运动员吗 |
[30:28] | Your arms are, like, really big. | 你的手臂 真的很粗壮 |
[30:30] | Oh, thanks. Yeah. I love working out. | 谢谢 是的 我热爱健身 |
[30:34] | I’d like to compete one day, but, um, | 我想有一天能参加比赛 但是 |
[30:36] | I have underdeveloped calf muscles. | 我的小腿肌肉未充分发育 |
[30:39] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:40] | Nah, it’s okay. I also love maths. | 不 没事的 我还喜欢数学 |
[30:42] | So, I have options. | 所以 我还有选择 |
[30:45] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[30:47] | Uh… I don’t really know what I wanna do when I leave school. | 我还不知道毕业后想做什么 |
[30:52] | But I always know when I have a spot coming. | 但我总是知道我什么时候会长痘 |
[30:54] | So maybe I’ll become a facialist. | 所以也许我会成为美容师 |
[31:01] | – How’s the trigonometry? – Yeah, it’s super-hard. | -三角函数难吗 -是啊 超级难 |
[31:05] | But so is algebra. | 代数也是 |
[31:07] | I’ll probably have to choose one or the other next year. | 明年我可能得选一个 |
[31:09] | It’s a really tough choice. | 真是个艰难的抉择 |
[31:12] | Have you ever tried a mind map? | 你试过思维导图吗 |
[31:14] | I love mind maps. | 我爱死思维导图了 |
[31:30] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[31:32] | Excuse me, miss. | 对不起 小姐 |
[31:35] | – Want a lift? – Um, no, thank you. | -要载你一程吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[31:40] | Look at him. | 快看他 |
[31:43] | Have you got a penis, Miss? | 你有屌吗 小姐 |
[31:46] | Go on, show us your dick. | 来吧 给我们看看你的屌 |
[31:47] | Just leave me alone, please. | 请你们离开吧 |
[31:51] | You gay fuck. | 你这个死基佬 |
[31:55] | Please, please. This… this isn’t me. It’s… it’s a costume. | 拜托 我…我平时不这么穿的 这只是戏服 |
[31:58] | I was going to see a film with a friend. I’m not a… | 我本来要和一个朋友一起看电影 我不是个… |
[32:03] | Yeah, fuck ‘im. | 没错 干死他 |
[32:07] | I wasn’t gonna send it to anyone. | 我没打算发给任何人 |
[32:08] | I just wanted her to know how it feels. | 我只是想让她知道这是什么感觉 |
[32:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:13] | You say mean shit to me every day, Ruby. | 你每天都对我很刻薄 鲁比 |
[32:16] | “Your bag’s fake. Your mascara’s clumpy. | “你的包是假货 你的睫毛膏很搞笑 |
[32:19] | You’ll never have the right body type to get a proper thigh gap.” | 你这种身材永远别想让大腿间隙好看” |
[32:22] | You don’t, Olivia. It’s a fact. | 你的身材确实不行 奥利维亚 这是事实 |
[32:24] | See? She’s horrible. | 看到了吗 她好恶毒 |
[32:25] | I think what Olivia is saying is | 我认为奥利维亚想说的是 |
[32:27] | she feels overly criticized by you, | 她觉得自己被你批评过头了 |
[32:29] | which is still not an excuse to blackmail someone. | 但这仍然不是勒索别人的借口 |
[32:32] | I only did it so she can feel what I feel just for one day. | 我这么做只是想让她在这一天里体会我的感受 |
[32:35] | I don’t say what’s wrong with you to make you feel bad. | 我说你不好的地方不是想让你难过 |
[32:37] | I do it to be helpful. | 而是想帮你 |
[32:39] | Maybe Olivia wants a friend that supports her. | 也许奥利维亚想要的是一个支持她的朋友 |
[32:42] | But we say nasty stuff about everyone. | 但我们会说所有人的坏话 |
[32:43] | Yes, but you have to accept the imperfect parts of people, too. | 是的 但你也必须接受别人的不完美 |
[32:48] | How do you guys trust each other, if not? | 不然你们怎么彼此信任 |
[32:53] | I’m really sorry, Ruby. | 我很抱歉 鲁比 |
[32:59] | I hate you. I’m going home. | 我恨你 我要回家了 |
[33:04] | Fine. She’s such a bitch. | 行吧 她真是个贱人 |
[33:17] | How’d you know it was a girl? | 你怎么知道是个女生的 |
[33:20] | I read a lot of true crime. | 我读过很多真实的犯罪案例 |
[33:45] | – Are you all right, mate? You’re bleeding. – Yeah. | -你没事吧 老兄 你在流血 -没事 |
[33:47] | – Here, sit down. – Yeah, I’m okay. Um… | -快坐下 -我没事 |
[33:50] | – I’m okay. Heh heh. I’m okay. – Sit down. | -我没事 我没事 -坐下 |
[33:52] | – Anyone got a tissue? – Yeah. | -有人有纸巾吗 -有 |
[33:56] | – Yeah, no, I’m- I’m okay. – Here you go, babes. You sure? | -我…我没事 -擦擦 宝贝 你确定吗 |
[33:59] | Yeah. Uh, I just… I just need to use somebody’s phone. | 对 我…我只需要借用一下手机 |
[34:02] | I’ve… I’ve had all my stuff stolen, and I just need to go home. | 我…我的东西都被偷了 我需要回家 |
[34:05] | – Yeah. Thank you. – Oh. Here you go, mate. | -谢谢 -给你 老兄 |
[34:07] | Thanks. I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m good. | 谢谢 我没事 我没事 |
[34:20] | Hi. | 喂 |
[34:21] | Hi. It’s Eric. Um… something bad has happened. | 我是埃里克 发生了一些不好的事 |
[34:26] | Can you come and pick me up? | 你能来接我吗 |
[34:38] | What are you gonna tell Jackson? | 你要怎么和杰克逊解释 |
[34:41] | Diarrhea attack. | 我拉肚子了 |
[34:42] | God. | 天 |
[34:45] | He’s never gonna speak to me again, is he? | 他不会再理我了 不是吗 |
[34:48] | Why didn’t you say goodbye? | 你为什么要不辞而别 |
[34:51] | I was letting him off the hook. | 我是在帮他解脱 |
[34:53] | They’re not gonna want their golden boy | 反正他父母不会想让自己的金童 |
[34:55] | dating someone like me anyway, so… | 和我这样的人约会 所以… |
[34:57] | why go through the fake stuff? | 为什么要继续装下去呢 |
[35:00] | Yeah, well… If you don’t open yourself up, | 是啊 如果你不敞开心扉 |
[35:02] | – you’re never gonna find out. – No. | -你永远也不会知道 -不 |
[35:04] | – No therapy, remember. – What? Oh. Oh, sorry. | -别给我治疗 记住 -什么 抱歉 |
[35:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:14] | I’ve got a jumper. | 我带了件毛衣 |
[35:17] | So chivalrous. | 真绅士 |
[35:19] | Well, actually, there’s Nutella on it, so not exactly. | 其实上面沾了巧克力酱 所以也不完全是 |
[35:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[35:31] | Why are your arms so freakishly long? | 你的胳膊为什么那么长 |
[35:34] | They’re not. | 我的胳膊才不长 |
[35:36] | Just roll up your sleeves, you fool. | 把袖子卷起来 你这个傻子 |
[35:41] | This one. | 这边 |
[35:53] | I’m a virgin. | 我是处男 |
[35:55] | – What? – I… | -什么 -我 |
[35:57] | I’m a virgin, and I… I thought you should know that I am. | 我是处男 我想着应该让你知道 |
[36:00] | – Yeah, that’s totally cool. No judgment. – Cool. Glad I shared. | -没事 我不评论 -好 很高兴我说出来了 |
[36:07] | I’m gonna head off now. | 我走了 |
[36:10] | – Oh. Okay. – Yeah. Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[36:16] | – You okay getting home? – Yeah. I’ll see you tomorrow. | -你自己回家没问题吗 -嗯 明天见 |
[36:28] | 埃里克 两通未接电话 | |
[36:40] | Mom. | 妈 |
[36:43] | Is everything all right? | 一切可好 |
[36:48] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[36:51] | I’ll leave you boys to talk. | 你们两个聊吧 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry, dude. This… This thing came up with… | 对不起 突然有事 |
[37:02] | with Maeve and the clinic, | 事关梅芙和诊所 |
[37:04] | and it was serious, but this crazy thing happened. | 很严重 然后发生了一件疯狂的事 |
[37:08] | I think we had a moment. | 进行得很顺利 |
[37:10] | It was full-on, and I… I messed it up. | 本来很顺利 但我搞砸了 |
[37:15] | – What happened to your face? – You were with Maeve? | -你的脸怎么了 -你之前和梅芙在一起 |
[37:18] | Yeah. Yeah, it was… | 是的 是 |
[37:20] | it was because of the photo that’s going round. | 因为那张到处传的照片 |
[37:22] | You left me alone dressed like this | 你让穿成这样的我一个人流落街头 |
[37:24] | because you wanted to hang out with Maeve? | 因为你想和梅芙玩 |
[37:26] | No, no, not on purpose. But… | 不不 不是故意的 但 |
[37:28] | – Oh, you are so self-centered. – What happened? | -你太自私了 -发生了什么 |
[37:30] | You don’t care about anyone but yourself. | 除了你自己谁都不关心 |
[37:33] | What? That… that’s not fair. | 什么 这不公平 |
[37:36] | Eric… why are you so angry? | 埃里克 你这么生气干什么 |
[37:38] | Because we’ve been friends since we were nine years old, | 因为我们9岁起就是朋友了 |
[37:41] | and you’ve abandoned me for someone | 而你为了一个 |
[37:42] | that you’ve known for five seconds. | 你刚认识5秒钟的人抛弃了我 |
[37:44] | You’ve changed, man. The old Otis would never do that. | 你变了 以前的欧帝斯绝不会这么做 |
[37:47] | – I didn’t… – No, but you did. | -我没有 -是的 你变了 |
[37:49] | You seriously think that she likes you? | 你真觉得她喜欢你吗 |
[37:51] | You can’t even touch yourself, man. Wake up. | 你连你自己都不想碰 醒醒吧 |
[37:55] | I’m self-obsessed? | 我自恋 |
[37:57] | You can’t stand it | 如果你 |
[37:58] | if you’re not the center of attention all the time. | 不时刻处于焦点 你就难受 |
[38:01] | Well, at least I’m not delusional. | 至少我没妄想症 |
[38:02] | No, the truth is, Eric, you’re only angry right now | 不 事实是 埃里克 你现在生气 |
[38:04] | because I’m getting a life beyond our friendship, | 是因为现在我的生活不只有我们的友谊 |
[38:06] | and you can’t deal with it. | 而你接受不了 |
[38:12] | I rang your mom to pick me up because this is where I felt safe. | 我找你妈妈来接我因为我在这里感到安全 |
[38:17] | I think I made a mistake. | 我想我错了 |
[38:33] | You all right, darling? Do you want to talk? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 想聊聊吗 |
[38:49] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:50] | – Nothing. – Eric, talk to me. | -没什么 -埃里克 跟我说话 |
[38:53] | Nothing happened, Dad. I don’t wanna talk about it. | 什么都没发生 爸 我不想谈 |
[38:57] | If you’re going to live like this… you have to toughen up. | 你要想继续这样生活 你就得坚强起来 |
[39:52] | Did you come back for your shoes? | 你是来拿你鞋的吗 |
[39:55] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[39:59] | I don’t want to have a girlfriend that I don’t know anything about. | 我不想要一个我完全不了解的女朋友 |
[40:03] | For Chrissake. | 天啊 |
[40:07] | Let’s just go see where I live, then. | 那我们去看我住哪儿吧 |
[40:35] | It’s nice. | 不错 |
[40:41] | The rumors about my family are true. | 关于我家人的谣言是真的 |
[40:44] | Some of them, anyway. | 部分是真的 |
[40:46] | Mom’s got addiction issues, | 我妈有毒瘾 |
[40:47] | and my dad pissed off before I can remember. | 我爸在我能记事前就走了 |
[40:50] | So they weren’t accountants, then? | 所以他们不是会计 |
[40:56] | I’m not a shiny person, Jackson. | 我不是个光鲜亮丽的人 杰克逊 |
[41:10] | I’ve been on anti-anxiety medication since I was 11. | 我11岁起就开始吃抗焦虑的药 |
[41:15] | Sometimes I get panic attacks so bad, I think I might die. | 有时我恐慌发作特别严重 我感觉要快死掉 |
[41:20] | I puke most mornings… | 大多数早上都会呕吐 |
[41:23] | before assembly and after every race. | 在晨会前和每次比赛后 |
[41:27] | I don’t sleep well because I can’t stop my mind from whirling, | 我睡不好 因为脑子不停转 |
[41:30] | and my moms might be getting a divorce. | 我妈妈们可能会离婚 |
[41:34] | They fight… | 她们吵架 |
[41:35] | all the time. | 无时不刻都在吵 |
[41:38] | And it’s like I’m the glue that’s holding them together. | 我就像是把她们黏在一起的胶水 |
[41:44] | It’s a lot. | 压力很大 |
[41:46] | When I’m with you, I just… | 我和你在一起的时候 我 |
[41:49] | It’s the only time I don’t feel my mind’s going, like, | 只有这时我才感觉 |
[41:51] | a hundred miles an hour. | 我的脑子没有高速运转 |
[41:54] | I thought your family was perfect. | 我以为你家很完美呢 |
[42:04] | Not so shiny, either, am I? | 也不怎么光鲜亮丽 对吧 |
[42:24] | So… | 所以 |
[42:27] | am I gonna get a house tour, then, or what? | 你要带我参观你家吗 |
[42:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -嗯 -是吗 |
[42:32] | – Yeah. – Okay, good. | -嗯 -那好 |
[43:33] | Firstly, a very serious warning | 首先 我要郑重警告 |
[43:37] | about pornographic images shared on mobile devices. | 手机上分享出来的色情照片 |
[43:42] | This kind of behavior is not only despicable… | 这种行为不仅可鄙 |
[43:46] | but it has very serious consequences | 还会造成很严重的后果 |
[43:49] | that may result in legal action. | 也许会面临法律制裁 |
[43:53] | Now, we do not know who sent the photograph in question. | 我们不知道是谁发出的那照片 |
[43:59] | However, we are continuing to look into it. | 然而 我们仍在继续调查 |
[44:03] | I heard it’s Ruby’s vagina. | 我听说是鲁比的阴道 |
[44:05] | – Thank you. – Ruby’s got big beef curtains. | -谢谢 -鲁比有”大牛肉帘” |
[44:14] | Now… | 现在 |
[44:16] | It’s my vagina. | 那是我的阴道 |
[44:18] | – Sit down. – No. That is my vagina in the photo. | -坐下 -不 照片里的阴道是我的 |
[44:23] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[44:27] | No, it’s my vagina. | 不 是我的阴道 |
[44:28] | Now… thank you, Maeve. Settle down, please. | 谢谢 梅芙 请坐下 |
[44:33] | You’re both wrong. It’s my vagina. | 你们都错了 是我的阴道 |
[44:36] | It… mm… It cannot be all your vaginas. | 不 不可能同时都是你们的阴道 |
[44:40] | I also have a vagina. | 我也有阴道 |
[44:42] | Well, congratulations. Please sit down. | 恭喜你 请坐下 |
[44:44] | – It’s my vagina. – It’s my vagina. | -是我的阴道 -是我的阴道 |
[44:46] | – Enough. – It’s my vagina. | -够了 -是我的阴道 |
[44:48] | – It’s my vagina. – Thank you. I understand | -是我的阴道 -谢谢 我明白 |
[44:50] | – what you are trying to do. – It is my vagina. | -你们在做什么 -是我的阴道 |
[44:52] | You don’t have a vagina. | 你没有阴道 |
[44:53] | You do not have a vagina | 你没有阴道 |
[44:54] | in the same way that I do not have a vagina. | 就跟我没有阴道一样 |
[44:56] | – It’s my vagina. – Please, would you all just sit down? | -是我的阴道 -你们能坐下吗 |
[44:59] | – It is required… – It’s my vagina. | -要求 -是我的阴道 |
[45:01] | – It’s my vagina. – Ah, just sit down. | -是我的阴道 -坐下 |
[45:03] | – It’s my vagina. – Vaginas! Bloody vaginas! | -是我的阴道 -阴道 该死的阴道 |
[45:11] | It’s my vagina. | 是我的阴道 |