时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Oh, yeah. | 爽 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:27] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[00:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:34] | Tell me what you’re doing to me. | 告诉我你在对我做什么 |
[00:36] | Um, we’re gonna… We’re having sex, we’re having intercourse. | 我们 我们在做爱 |
[00:39] | And, uh… | 以及 |
[00:41] | Have I been bad? | 我不乖吗 |
[00:43] | I don’t know, have you? | 我不知道 你不乖吗 |
[00:44] | Oh, for God’s sake, Colin! Just call me a dirty bitch. | 老天 柯林 叫我下流婊子 |
[00:47] | – I don’t know if I want to. Uh… – Say it. | -我不确定我想这么叫 -快叫 |
[00:50] | Say it! | 快啊 |
[00:52] | Say it! | 叫出来 |
[00:52] | Okay! Uh, you’re… you’re… you’re a lovely little female dog. | 好 你是只可爱的小母狗 |
[00:57] | You’re lovely. | 你很可爱 |
[01:12] | Parade, shun! | 全体士兵 立正 |
[01:16] | Slope arms! | 肩部托枪 |
[01:22] | General salute. | 敬礼 |
[01:24] | Present arms! | 举枪致敬 |
[01:32] | Slope arms! | 扛枪 |
[01:52] | Not my fault, sir. The rifle’s broken. | 不是我的错 长官 步枪坏了 |
[01:53] | We don’t deal with excuses in this establishment, Groff. | 在这里我们不接受借口 格罗夫 |
[01:59] | Keep practicing, | 继续练习 |
[02:00] | and try asking some of your peers to help you. | 试着叫你的同伴来帮你 |
[02:03] | I don’t need help, sir. | 我不需要帮助 长官 |
[02:05] | We all need help sometimes, son. | 有时候我们都需要帮助 孩子 |
[02:11] | Parade will turn to the left. | 全体左转 |
[02:14] | Left turn. | 向左转 |
[02:17] | To your duties. | 返回各自岗位 |
[02:19] | Fall out! | 解散 |
[02:25] | Everyone inside. Get your breakfast. | 所有人进屋去吃早餐 |
[02:28] | – Come on, man, give it– – What’s wrong? | -别闹 给… -怎么了 |
[02:29] | This isn’t funny, just give me back the hat. | 这不好笑 把帽子还我 |
[02:31] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[02:33] | Give me the hat. | 把帽子给我 |
[02:35] | – Give me the hat. – Don’t be a pussy, Luke. Oi, Groff! | -把帽子给我 -别这么怂 卢克 格罗夫 |
[02:39] | Nice one, muppet! | 好样的 笨蛋 |
[02:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:46] | Bad luck, new kid. | 运气不好 新来的 |
[02:50] | – War. – Yeah, all right. | -战争 -好吧 |
[03:39] | Um, I’m late for school. | 我上学要迟到了 |
[03:43] | How long are you going to be? | 你还要多久 |
[03:54] | – Morning. – Has Jakob moved in? | -早 -雅各布搬进来了吗 |
[03:57] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[03:59] | Bathroom is free. | 卫生间没人了 |
[04:05] | Darling, I’ve been looking through your SRE textbook. | 亲爱的 我在浏览你们性与关系的教科书 |
[04:09] | There is no mention of female pleasure at all. | 完全没提到女性欢愉 |
[04:14] | I was thinking of talking about it today in assembly, | 我打算今天在集会上讲这事 |
[04:17] | what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:20] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[04:21] | I’d like your opinion, please. | 我想听你的意见 |
[04:23] | – Why? – I’ve never worked with teenagers before, | -为什么 -我从没跟青少年交流过 |
[04:26] | and you are a teenager. | 而你是青少年 |
[04:28] | Yep, I’m a teenager who… | 我是一个 |
[04:31] | doesn’t want their mother talking about sex at his school. | 不想让自己妈妈在他学校谈性的青少年 |
[04:34] | There has been a sexual health crisis, | 你们学校出现了性健康危机 |
[04:38] | and it’s my duty to help. | 我有义务帮忙 |
[04:40] | You know, he is right. | 他说得对 |
[04:41] | It is a bit strange. | 是有点怪 |
[04:43] | Mmm, I mean, | 我是说 |
[04:44] | my mum’s a sexual health expert so it’s not that strange, actually. | 我妈是性健康专家 所以也没那么怪 |
[04:47] | Which doesn’t mean you should have said yes. | 但不代表你该答应 |
[04:51] | Would you prefer to call me Mum or Dr. Milburn at school? | 你在学校想叫我妈妈还是米尔本博士 |
[04:56] | Neither. I’ll be pretending you don’t exist. | 都不想 我会假装你不存在 |
[04:58] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[05:01] | Okay. Just try and… | 好吧 就尽量… |
[05:07] | Try and be a bit… | 尽量… |
[05:16] | Try and be less intense. | 尽量别太严肃 |
[05:19] | It freaks people out. | 会吓坏人的 |
[05:20] | And it’s embarrassing. | 而且很尴尬 |
[05:22] | I don’t know, Mum, just be normal. Try and be more relatable. | 我也不知道 妈 正常就行 尽量人性化一点 |
[05:26] | Whatever, just don’t humiliate me. | 随便 别让我蒙羞就好 |
[05:29] | Bye, darling. I’ll see you later. | 再见 亲爱的 晚点见 |
[05:31] | You want a smoothie? | 你要奶昔吗 |
[05:35] | No. | 不 |
[06:22] | My mum is everywhere. | 我妈无处不在 |
[06:24] | It’s like it’s her mission to ruin my life. | 好像她的使命就是毁掉我的生活一样 |
[06:26] | – Were you up all night wanking again? – No. | -你又手淫了一整晚吗 -没有 |
[06:29] | I’ve got a handle on that, actually. | 我其实已经学会控制了 |
[06:32] | I didn’t sleep much because I’ve been doing research. | 我睡得很少是因为我在做研究 |
[06:34] | – Research? – Yeah. | -研究 -是的 |
[06:36] | So, Ola and I were kissing the other night | 我和欧拉那晚在接吻 |
[06:38] | and she kept guiding my hand down to her… area. | 然后她一直把我的手拿向她的那里 |
[06:42] | – So I’ve been looking up– – Fingering! | -所以我在搜索… -指交 |
[06:44] | Don’t yell “Fingering,” Please. | 拜托 别大吼’指交” |
[06:47] | But, yes, | 不过是的 |
[06:48] | she’s coming over later, and I think I’m fully prepared. | 她晚点会过来 我想我准备好了 |
[06:52] | Well, Otis, it’s a vagina. It’s not an exam. | 欧帝斯 那是阴道不是考试 |
[06:55] | Actually, it’s very complicated. | 实际上 很复杂 |
[06:56] | – Okay. – I’ve been learning about something | -好吧 -我在学习一个 |
[06:58] | – called the clock technique. – Oh, my God. | -叫做时钟的手法 -天呐 |
[07:00] | Otis, I think you might be overthinking this. | 你或许是想多了 |
[07:02] | She knows I’m a sex therapist now. I need to get this right. | 她现在知道我是性治疗师了 我不能出差错 |
[07:07] | 莫戴尔嘉年华 本周一晚上 森奈丽公园 | |
[07:23] | Why is Angel Man staring at me like he’s plotting my death? | 为什么天使男像在谋划我的死亡一样盯着我 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. French people are intense. | 不知道 法国人比较热情 |
[07:32] | Morning, dickhead. | 早上好 蠢货 |
[07:34] | – I’ve got an 8:30 and an 8:45. – Okay. | -我约了8点半和8点45 -好的 |
[07:37] | Why… why do you look so clean? | 你为什么看起来这么清爽 |
[07:42] | – What does that mean? – It’s just an observation. | -这话什么意思 -只是我的观察 |
[07:45] | Your aptitude scheme, of course. Very professional, Maeve. | 是因为加入了天资计划 非常专业 梅芙 |
[07:48] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[07:50] | Can you do a session after school today, by the way? | 对了 今天放学后你有空治疗吗 |
[07:53] | I can’t. I’m going to the fair. | 不行 我要去嘉年华 |
[07:55] | I thought you hated rides. | 我以为你讨厌摩天轮 |
[07:57] | Yeah, but Ola loves them, so… | 是没错 但欧拉很喜欢 所以… |
[08:01] | Are you going to be there? | 你会去吗 |
[08:03] | Funfairs are simply a distraction | 嘉年华只是让人忘记 |
[08:04] | from the inevitability of death. | 不可避免的死亡的消遣 |
[08:07] | I guess they are. | 可能是吧 |
[08:09] | Have fun with the smart kids. | 祝你跟天才们玩得开心 |
[08:11] | You look great. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[08:15] | – Hey. How you doing? – Hey. I’m good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[08:17] | This is nice. Shall we, uh… | 真不错 我们要不要… |
[08:24] | Hi, Jackson. | 你好 杰克逊 |
[08:30] | Hey, I’m sorry about your hand. | 我很遗憾你伤到了手 |
[08:33] | At least you don’t have to swim anymore. | 至少你不用游泳了 |
[08:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:36] | – You said you didn’t want to swim. – Listen, Maeve, | -你说过不想游泳了 -听着 梅芙 |
[08:39] | you’re not my girlfriend anymore, all right? | 你不是我女友了 对吧 |
[08:41] | So you don’t need to pretend that you care. | 所以你不用假装在乎了 |
[08:44] | Whatever it is you thought I said, you’re wrong. | 不管你以为我说过什么 都是你记错了 |
[09:04] | Don’t worry. You’re gonna be fine. | 别担心 你会没事的 |
[09:12] | May I sit here? | 我能坐这里吗 |
[09:14] | Yes. | 可以 |
[09:15] | Yeah, we’ll find other seats. | 我们找别的位子坐 |
[09:17] | No. No, no. I mean next to you. | 不不 我是说坐你旁边 |
[09:21] | Okay, sure. | 好啊 |
[09:24] | Rahim, you may sit with us. | 拉希姆 你可以跟我们坐一起 |
[09:26] | These people are insignificant. | 这些人无关紧要 |
[09:27] | No, I’m fine here. Thank you. | 不用 我坐这里就行 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Good morning, Moordale. | 莫戴尔的同学们 早上好 |
[09:33] | Today we shall be hearing from a sexual health expert | 今天我们请来了一位性健康专家 |
[09:39] | who is here to review the school’s sex education curriculum. | 她将审查性教育课程 |
[09:42] | Please give Ms. Milburn… a very warm welcome. | 请热烈欢迎米尔本女士 |
[09:52] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[09:54] | My name is Dr. Milburn, | 请叫我米尔本博士 |
[09:58] | and I’m here to start an open conversation | 我来这里是为了与大家公开地 |
[10:03] | about S-E-X. | 谈论性 |
[10:07] | Sex. | 性 |
[10:07] | We adults know that some of you are having sex | 我们成年人知道你们中有些人开始做爱了 |
[10:12] | because when we were your age, | 因为我们像你们这么大的时候 |
[10:14] | some of us were having sex. | 我们中有些人也开始做爱了 |
[10:17] | In fact, many of us still have sex. | 实际上 我们中很多人仍然会做爱 |
[10:22] | I’m sure even Headmaster Groff sometimes has sex. | 我相信就连格罗夫校长偶尔也会做爱 |
[10:28] | And so, I would like you to tell me | 因此 我想请你们告诉我 |
[10:32] | what you would like on your sex education curriculum. | 你们想在性教育课上学到什么 |
[10:38] | Take control. | 掌握主动 |
[10:46] | Perhaps you’d like to know about the female orgasm… | 或许你们想了解女性的高潮 |
[10:51] | or mutual masturbation. | 或是相互手淫 |
[10:56] | Or maybe you’ve always wondered, | 或许你一直都想知道 |
[10:59] | is my labia a normal length? | 自己的阴唇长度正常吗 |
[11:11] | What I’m saying is… | 我想说的是 |
[11:19] | ♪ Let’s talk about sex, baby ♪ | ♪ 我们来聊聊性 宝贝 ♪ |
[11:23] | ♪ Let’s talk about you and me ♪ | ♪ 来聊聊你和我 ♪ |
[11:26] | Didn’t you wank off a courgette? | 你是不是用西葫芦自慰过 |
[11:30] | Courgette! Courgette! | 西葫芦 西葫芦 |
[11:32] | Courgette! Courgette! | 西葫芦 西葫芦 |
[11:34] | Courgette! Courgette! | 西葫芦 西葫芦 |
[11:36] | Courgette! Courgette! | 西葫芦 西葫芦 |
[11:38] | Courgette! Courgette! | 西葫芦 西葫芦 |
[11:40] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[11:42] | there will be an empty box at reception. | 接待处会放一个空盒子 |
[11:46] | If you have any questions, it is anonymous, | 完全匿名 如果你们有任何问题 |
[11:48] | so put anything in there that you would like to see | 就把你们想在课上学到的内容 |
[11:51] | – in the curriculum. – Courgette wanker! | -投到盒子里 -撸西葫芦的 |
[11:59] | Thank you very much, Moordale. | 同学们 非常感谢 |
[12:02] | I’m sure we would like to say thank you to Ms., uh– | 大家肯定想要感谢米尔本女士 |
[12:06] | Forgive me, Dr. Milburn, for her… | 抱歉 是米尔本博士 |
[12:08] | I don’t understand why everyone is laughing at this nice lady. | 我不明白为什么大家都在笑这位好心的女士 |
[12:12] | Because it’s high school. | 因为高中就是这样 |
[12:14] | …happening this evening, um, available at all prices. | 今晚举行 提供各种票价 |
[12:17] | – Please be careful… – I’m Rahim. | -请注意… -我是拉希姆 |
[12:19] | …nut allergies… | 坚果过敏… |
[12:21] | I’m Eric. | 我是埃里克 |
[12:22] | …said issues… | 这些问题… |
[12:24] | Goodbye, Eric. | 再见 埃里克 |
[12:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:28] | …nice place to go. I highly recommend you, | 值得一去 我强烈推荐大家 |
[12:31] | you sign up to that. | 报名参加 |
[12:32] | What was that? | 刚刚什么情况 |
[12:42] | – Emily, howdy. – Good morning, Mr. Hendricks. | -埃米莉 你好啊 -早上好 亨德里克斯老师 |
[12:47] | Now I see where you get your terrible sex therapy skills from. | 现在我知道你蹩脚的性治疗能力是跟谁学的了 |
[12:56] | Fancy putting in a question? | 想投个问题进去吗 |
[12:59] | No. Nay. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:03] | I’m usually the person who answers the awkward questions. | 通常我才是那个回答尴尬问题的人 |
[13:06] | I’m Colin Hendricks. | 我是科林·亨德里克斯 |
[13:08] | – You’re the SRE teacher. – Yes. | -你就是性与关系教育课老师 -是的 |
[13:10] | Mr. Groff? | 格罗夫校长 |
[13:13] | I’d really like to observe one of Colin’s SRE classes, please. | 我十分想观摩一节科林的性与关系教育课 |
[13:18] | As I keep saying Ms. Milburn, | 就像我说的 米尔本夫人 |
[13:20] | our curriculum is quite satisfactory. | 我们的课程设计非常合理 |
[13:22] | Well, if it’s as… | 如果它真像 |
[13:25] | satisfactory as you keep saying, | 你说的那么合理 |
[13:27] | then you won’t mindif I sit in on one of the classes. | 那你不介意我去旁听一节课吧 |
[13:30] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[13:32] | But I’m sure that any questions that appear in this box | 但我相信盒子里出现的任何问题 |
[13:34] | will very easily be answered by Mr. Hendricks, | 亨德里克斯老师都能轻松对答 |
[13:37] | isn’t that right, Colin? | 对吧 科林 |
[13:39] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:41] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 没错 |
[13:43] | I am, um, I’m-I’m a master of sex. | 我可是性学大师 |
[13:48] | Very good. | 很好 |
[13:54] | Good day. | 再见 |
[13:59] | The school is right behind you, Jackson. | 学校会做你的后盾 杰克逊 |
[14:01] | We will do everything in our power | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[14:03] | to support your speedy recovery. | 帮助你早日康复 |
[14:06] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[14:08] | However, your parents and I feel it would be in your best interest | 然而 你家长和我觉得在本学期剩下的日子里 |
[14:12] | to be paired with an academic tutor for the rest of term. | 最好给你配一名学习辅导员 |
[14:15] | A peer. | 一名同龄人 |
[14:16] | But my… my grades are fine. | 但我成绩还行啊 |
[14:18] | Well, you can get by on fine when you’re a star in the pool, | 你是泳坛明星时 这成绩是够了 |
[14:22] | but when you’re not… | 但当你不再是的时候 |
[14:24] | you have to work as hard as everybody else. | 你就得像别人一样努力了 |
[14:27] | Good morning, brains of the future. | 早上好 未来之星们 |
[14:30] | I’m very happy to welcome Maeve Wiley to the program. | 很高兴梅芙·怀利加入到这个项目中 |
[14:34] | Make her feel at home, please. | 请让她有宾至如归的感受 |
[14:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | Let’s read out our ten-years’-time essays. | 让我们念出自己的”十年之后”的作文 |
[14:42] | We have to read them out loud? | 我们一定得说出来吗 |
[14:44] | Who wants to go first? | 谁想第一个来 |
[14:48] | I strive for excellence in everything I do. | 我努力出色地完成每件事 |
[14:50] | The points I gain from my extracurricular activities | 我参加课外活动的分数 |
[14:54] | will earn me a place in Oxbridge where I will… | 会为我在牛津大学争得一席之地 |
[14:56] | Compete in the IFBB Bodybuilding Championships whilst… | 参加IFBB健美锦标赛的同时 |
[15:00] | Keeping me on track | 坚持不懈 努力奋斗 |
[15:01] | to become the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom | 争取30岁的时候 |
[15:03] | by the age of 30, which will… | 当上英国首相 这将 |
[15:05] | Land me an Erasmus scholarship to NYU Film and Television School | 拿伊拉斯莫奖学金去读纽约大学电影电视学院 |
[15:09] | and then I’ll make investigative documentaries using my… | 我会拍调查纪录片 用我的 |
[15:12] | Purple penis hands. | 紫色鸡鸡手 |
[15:14] | The Chronicles of Glenoxi is an epic alien love comic book series | 《格诺克希编年史》是一部外星人爱情史诗系列漫画 |
[15:18] | that will be made into a global movie franchise | 它会被拍成全球发行的电影 |
[15:20] | and eventually be screened in space. | 最终在太空放映 |
[15:25] | Right, last but not least. | 好了 最后 |
[15:27] | Maeve, you’re up. | 梅芙 该你了 |
[15:34] | I left my essay at home, Miss Sands. Sorry. | 我把作文忘在家里了 桑兹老师 对不起 |
[15:39] | Maeve, this class is for people who want to plan for their future | 梅芙 这门课是给想规划自己的未来 |
[15:42] | and optimize their opportunities. | 充分把握机会的人开的 |
[15:44] | Organizational skills are key. | 组织技巧也是关键 |
[15:46] | Don’t let it happen again. | 下次别这样了 |
[15:49] | All right, uh, thanks to Maeve, you can all… | 好了 多亏了梅芙 你们都能 |
[15:52] | head off to lunch early. | 提前去吃午餐了 |
[15:56] | On a side note, since Nigel moved back to Australia, | 还有 奈杰尔回澳大利亚了 |
[16:00] | the Moordale Quiz Heads are looking for a new member | 莫戴尔智力问答团在招纳新成员 |
[16:03] | to join the team | 加入队伍 |
[16:04] | and compete at the National Student Quiz Championships this year. | 并参加今年的全国学生智力问答锦标赛 |
[16:08] | So, who’s interested in joining Viv, Dex and Steve | 谁有兴趣加入薇芙 戴克斯和史蒂夫 |
[16:11] | in representing their school? | 代表咱们学校 |
[16:16] | Oh, right, all of you then? | 好的 所有人是吧 |
[16:18] | Okay, well, I’ll make my decision by tomorrow. Off you go. | 好的 我明天会公布结果 你们走吧 |
[16:30] | Man, I just don’t get why Maeve Wiley is in this class. | 我不懂梅芙·怀利怎么在这 |
[16:41] | Are you Vivienne Odesanya? | 你是薇薇安·奥杜尚亚吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah, that’s me, why? | 是我 怎么了 |
[16:44] | – Jackson Marchetti. – I know who you are. | -杰克逊·马切蒂 -我知道你是谁 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | So, Headmaster Groff said you’d tutor me this term? | 格罗夫校长说这学期你来辅导我 |
[16:51] | Did he now? | 是吗 |
[16:51] | Apparently, you’re the smartest kid in the school. | 显然 你是学校最聪明的学生 |
[16:53] | That’s true, but I’m also busy. | 的确 但我也很忙 |
[16:55] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. | 好 等等 等等 |
[16:56] | Headmaster Groff said | 格罗夫校长说 |
[16:57] | he’d give you extra credit if you’d help me out. | 如果你帮我 他就给你额外的学分 |
[16:59] | And we don’t actually have to do any work. | 我们实际上也不用做什么 |
[17:01] | I’ve just got to keep Groff happy until I’m back in the pool. | 我得在我重返泳池前哄格罗夫开心 |
[17:03] | – Okay. Your first session’s tonight. – Yeah? | -好吧 你第一次辅导课就在今晚 -好吧 |
[17:07] | Yeah, but it’s the fair tonight. | 是 但今晚是嘉年华啊 |
[17:08] | Listen, my schedule’s organized for optimum time management. | 听着 我的时间表是为了优化时间管理 |
[17:11] | Take it or leave it. | 不接受就滚蛋 |
[17:12] | Picnic tables, six o’clock. | 野餐桌 六点 |
[17:14] | Bring your maths homework, and don’t be late. | 带着你的数学作业 别迟到 |
[17:25] | You Should have seen this smug look Ola gave me earlier. | 你们应该看看欧拉刚才看我时洋洋得意的样子 |
[17:29] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[17:31] | Why? She seems nice. | 为什么 她看上去人挺好的啊 |
[17:32] | She’s still hung up on Otis. | 她还对欧帝斯有感情 |
[17:34] | It’s got nothing to do with Otis. I’m over him. | 这跟欧帝斯无关 我已经翻篇了 |
[17:40] | How you getting on with your form? | 你表填的怎么样了 |
[17:41] | Everyone has a thing except me. | 每个人都有自己的事 除了我 |
[17:44] | I’m hoping this form is gonna tell me what my thing is. | 我希望这个表格能告诉我 我该做什么 |
[17:46] | – Your thing? – Yes, my thing. | -你的事 -对 我的事 |
[17:49] | You have your feminine books. | 你有你的女性书 |
[17:51] | – Feminist. – Steve has his Quiz Brains thing. | -女权 -史蒂夫加入了智力大脑 |
[17:54] | Quiz Heads. | 是智力问答团 |
[17:57] | So great being part of the team. | 能加入感觉太好了 |
[17:59] | What’s so good about it? | 好在哪里 |
[18:00] | Well, facts are fun, | 事实本身就很有意思 |
[18:02] | and if we get through to the final, | 而且如果我们能进入决赛 |
[18:04] | it’s going to be a very big deal. | 那将引起轰动 |
[18:08] | What’s your form say? | 你的表上怎么说 |
[18:11] | It says I should be a baker. | 表上说我应该做面包师 |
[18:14] | Aims, I think it might be banker. Baker’s not on there. | 艾米 我觉得可能是银行家 上面没有面包师 |
[18:17] | Banker? | 银行家 |
[18:21] | I think I’m going to stick with baker. | 我觉得我还是选择面包师吧 |
[18:24] | I do really like toast. | 我真的很喜欢吐司 |
[18:35] | Maeve thinks she’s so scary and revolutionary | 梅芙自以为很酷 很另类 |
[18:37] | just because she used to have pink hair. | 就因为她以前染了粉色的头发 |
[18:39] | Is it because she hangs out with your boyfriend all the time? | 是因为她整天跟你男朋友混在一起你才这么说吗 |
[18:42] | No. | 不是 |
[18:43] | She’s just not my kind of person. | 只是她不是我喜欢的那种人 |
[18:48] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[18:48] | Do you think it’s weird that they run the sex clinic together? | 你觉得他们一起开性爱诊所很怪吗 |
[18:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:55] | – So, how’s it going with Otis? – Good. | -那你跟欧帝斯在一起怎么样 -很好 |
[18:59] | Yeah, well, kind of. Yeah, we’re taking things slow. | 对 算是吧 没错 我们在慢慢来 |
[19:02] | Which is fine. | 这样挺好 |
[19:03] | I sometimes just wish we’d move along a bit, you know. | 有时候我希望我们的关系能再进一步 |
[19:07] | Not overthink so much. | 不奢望太多 |
[19:08] | Has he touched your vagina? | 他碰过你的阴道吗 |
[19:10] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[19:11] | He sort of hovers and then loses his nerve. | 在附近徘徊过 然后临阵退缩了 |
[19:13] | It’s… really frustrating. | 挺让人沮丧的 |
[19:16] | – Just tell him what you want. – I think it’ll freak him out. | -直接告诉他你想怎样 -我觉得这会让他崩溃的 |
[19:20] | Human boys are so fragile. | 人类男孩太脆弱了 |
[19:38] | – Such an idiot. – What are you laughing at? | -真是个白痴 -你们在笑什么 |
[19:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:44] | Then what’s so funny? | 那什么事那么好笑 |
[19:45] | Luke spilled some water and it looks like he’s pissed himself. | 卢克撒了点水在身上 看上去像尿裤子了似的 |
[19:50] | You need to chill out, man. | 你得放松点 兄弟 |
[19:52] | Look… | 看着 |
[19:57] | grab it with your right… | 用右手把它接过来 |
[19:58] | and let your left slap it. | 然后让左手拍 |
[20:02] | Took me ages to get it as well. | 我也花了很长时间才练会的 |
[20:25] | Is this okay? | 这样行吗 |
[20:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -行 -好 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:40] | Yep. | 好 |
[20:54] | Twelve o’clock, three o’clock, six o’clock, nine o’clock. | 十二点方向 三点方向 六点方向 九点方向 |
[20:59] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[21:01] | No, sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[21:03] | Are you enjoying it? | 你觉得享受吗 |
[21:11] | Then spread it. Back to 12 o’clock… | 然后展开 回到十二点方向 |
[21:15] | …three o’clock, nine o’clock. | 三点方向 九点方向 |
[21:27] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:30] | It was good? | 爽吗 |
[21:31] | It was… so nice. | 非常爽 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:39] | It was really, really bad. | 真的糟透了 |
[21:41] | He was moving his fingers like he was dialing a 1920s telephone, | 他移动手指的方式就好像在拨上世纪20年代的电话 |
[21:45] | but really fast, with no rhythm. | 速度很快 但没有节奏 |
[21:48] | And then he was kind of, like, jabbing at the same time. | 而且同时 他还在戳我 |
[21:51] | And then he kept looking at the clock on his wall | 他一直在看墙上的钟 |
[21:52] | like he was timing himself or something. | 好像在给自己计时什么的 |
[21:55] | You need to tell him it was bad. | 你得告诉他你感觉很糟 |
[21:57] | Uh-uh. It’ll hurt his feelings. | 这样会伤害他的感情 |
[21:59] | Maybe it will be better next time? | 也许下次会好一些 |
[22:03] | I-I definitely have to tell him. | 我一定要告诉他 |
[22:05] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗 |
[22:07] | I know! | 我知道 |
[22:08] | I knew you had a freshly-fingered glow about you! | 我就知道你肯定是因为刚刚指交过而容光焕发 |
[22:11] | – Tell me everything. – So… | -把一切都告诉我 -所以 |
[22:13] | I think I might have facilitated a crescendo. | 我觉得我可能让她嗨起来了 |
[22:17] | – The big O? – Yeah. | -是高潮吗 -是的 |
[22:19] | – First time round? – Yeah. | -第一次就高潮了 -是的 |
[22:20] | I stuck to my clock technique, and I don’t know, bingo. | 我一直在用我的时钟手法 然后不知不觉 就成了 |
[22:23] | – My God. – Orgasm town. | -天哪 -“高潮城” |
[22:25] | I feel like maybe fingering is my sexual superpower or something. | 我觉得也许指交就是我的性爱超能力什么的 |
[22:29] | Oh, dude, I’m so proud of you. | 哥们 我太为你骄傲了 |
[22:31] | – Thanks, man. – Let’s go celebrate. | -谢谢 哥们 -我们去庆祝吧 |
[22:33] | What shall we do first? | 我们应该先干什么呢 |
[22:34] | You don’t think it was beginner’s luck, do you? | 你不觉得这是新手运气吗 是吗 |
[22:36] | No. | 不是 |
[22:37] | No, no, no, no, no, you’re definitely Fingertron. | 不不不 你绝对是指交王 |
[22:39] | Oh, my God! They have Crazy Jungle, come on. | 天哪 他们有疯狂丛林 快来 |
[22:51] | Why am I here? I hate fairs. | 我为什么来这 我讨厌嘉年华 |
[22:54] | You’re here because Steve is doing extra study | 你到这来是因为史蒂夫在为你愚蠢的 |
[22:56] | for your stupid altitude scheme. You’re my date. | 天高计划努力学习 你是我女伴 |
[22:59] | – Aptitude scheme, Aimee. – Yeah, that’s what I said. | -是天资计划 艾米 -没错 我就是这么说的 |
[23:01] | – Yeah. – Can you win me a giant pig? | -好吧 -你能帮我赢个大猪吗 |
[23:26] | And we have a winner. | 我们的赢家已经诞生了 |
[23:32] | I need to go find Otis. | 我得去找欧帝斯 |
[23:37] | That’s the kind of competitive spirit | 你应该把这种竞争意识 |
[23:38] | you should be bringing to aptitude scheme, Maeve. | 也用在天资计划上 梅芙 |
[23:45] | See you tomorrow in class. | 明天课上见 |
[23:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[23:54] | Ms. Sands. Ms. Sands. | 桑兹老师 桑兹老师 |
[23:57] | I did write the… the ten-years’-time essay. | 我其实写了…”十年之后”的作文 |
[24:01] | I didn’t realize we had to read it out, so I got embarrassed. | 我没想到得读出来 所以当时有些难为情 |
[24:05] | “In ten years’ time, I want to live in a house with big windows, | “十年之后 我希望能住在一间带有落地窗的大房子 |
[24:08] | I want the house to be large enough | 我希望房子里能容下 |
[24:10] | to have a kitchen table with four chairs | 一张餐桌和四张椅子 |
[24:12] | but not too roomy to ever feel the depth of my aloneness. | 但又不会大到让我能感受到自己的孤独 |
[24:17] | Because I’ll probably be alone. | 因为那时我大概还是孤身一人 |
[24:20] | But I think aloneness won’t feel so all-consuming with windows | 但我想 坐在窗内的我或许不会太为孤独所困扰 |
[24:23] | that protect me from the world but still let me watch it.” | 因为它让我凝视着外面世界 却又守护着我内心安宁” |
[24:26] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:31] | I don’t think I belong in the class. | 我觉得自己不属于那个班 |
[24:37] | You’re a beautiful writer, Maeve. | 你的文笔流畅 梅芙 |
[24:40] | You can have more expansive dreams | 你能拥有比一张餐桌 四张椅子 |
[24:42] | than four chairs and some windows. | 更大的梦想 |
[24:47] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[24:58] | – What? What? – You’re really not good at this. | -怎么了 -你数学真的很差 |
[25:04] | Have you got a problem with me or something? | 你是不是对我有意见 |
[25:06] | Look, uh, it’s simple. | 这很简单 |
[25:08] | So this is hidden quadratics. | 这是非标准二次方程 |
[25:10] | You need to substitute the Y… | 你需要替换Y… |
[25:14] | …and then back substitute…the X. | …然后再替换回…X |
[25:19] | Oh. See, no one’s ever explained it to me like this before. | 我懂了 没人这么教过我 |
[25:23] | You dating Pythagoras, Jackson? | 你在和毕达哥拉斯[古希腊数学家]约会吗 杰克逊 |
[25:25] | Nah, mate, we’re just studying. | 才不是 我们不过在学习而已 |
[25:28] | They were just being idiots. | 他们犯浑而已 |
[25:30] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[25:31] | Men who engage in sporting activities at school | 在学校热衷于体育运动的男性 |
[25:34] | are statistically more likely to work in menial jobs as adults. | 从统计数据上来看 成年后更有可能从事底层工作 |
[25:39] | Well, that’s a bit harsh. | 这话也太狠了吧 |
[25:40] | No, it’s realistic. | 不 事实而已 |
[25:43] | Look, if your hand doesn’t heal, | 如果你的手痊愈不了 |
[25:45] | what is your backup plan? | 你的后备计划是什么 |
[25:48] | And even if it does heal, | 而就算痊愈了 |
[25:49] | professional athletes statistically peak at 21. | 职业运动员通常在21岁到达巅峰 |
[25:53] | So it might be worth acquiring some other skills. | 所以不妨掌握些其他技能 |
[25:59] | Statistics are a real buzzkill, you know that? | 统计数据真的很讨人厌 |
[26:08] | Parade, shun! | 全体士兵 立正 |
[26:12] | Slope arms! | 肩部托枪 |
[26:16] | General salute! | 敬礼 |
[26:19] | Present arms! | 举枪致敬 |
[26:25] | Slope arms! | 肩部托枪 |
[26:39] | That… is a real improvement, Groff. | 你…真的进步很大 格罗夫 |
[26:48] | To your duties. | 回到岗位上 |
[26:50] | Fall out! | 解散 |
[26:55] | – Well done, mate. – Good job, man. | -干得不错 -好样的 |
[27:03] | – We’re going on the Ferris wheel. – Wind isn’t good for my hair. | -我们去坐摩天轮吧 -风会把我头发吹乱的 |
[27:06] | I don’t think I was clear. Rahim’s going on the Ferris wheel, | 我是不是说得不够清楚 拉希姆要上摩天轮了 |
[27:08] | so we’re going on the Ferris wheel. | 所以我们也得上去 |
[27:12] | You can squeeze in with me and Anwar for the next ride, Rahim. | 拉希姆 你不如跟我和安瓦一起坐下一轮吧 |
[27:15] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:17] | What do you mean why are we going on it? It’s fun. | 什么叫我们为什么要上去 因为很好玩啊 |
[27:18] | It’s the least safe of any of the rides here. | 这是这里最不安全的活动了 |
[27:20] | – It’s fun. – How do you know it’s fun? | -很好玩的 -你怎么知道好玩 |
[27:22] | Because I’m telling you that it’s fun, that’s how I know. | 因为我说的 所以就是好玩 |
[27:24] | Oh, I am going to die. | 我要死了 |
[27:27] | – Come on then. – I’m coming, I’m coming. | -快点过来 -我来了 来了 |
[27:31] | – What was that? That was really unsafe. – Calm down. | -那是什么 太不安全了 -镇定点 |
[27:33] | Eric. Ahh, I’m sorry. I feel vulnerable. | 埃里克 对不起 我害怕 |
[27:35] | Excuse me, Oatcake! Get back here! | 不是吧 欧欧 快回来 |
[27:38] | It’ll be fine, you’re fine. | 没关系 你自己没事的 |
[27:43] | – Hello. – Hi. Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[27:54] | – Why won’t he notice me? – Do you think they do vegan hotdogs? | -为什么他注意不到我 -你觉得这里有素热狗卖吗 |
[28:01] | Milburn, can I have a word, please? | 米尔本 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[28:04] | It’s about your… biology test. | 跟你的…生物测验有关 |
[28:07] | What… What biology test, sir? | 什么…什么生物测验 老师 |
[28:10] | It’s not really about a test. There is no test. Listen… | 其实也不是测验 没什么测验… |
[28:13] | I heard on the grapevine that you deal with matters of the heart. | 我听到小道消息 说你善于解决情感问题 |
[28:19] | And I’m desperate for some advice. | 我急需建议 |
[28:22] | Thing is, I have a friend who speaks Spanish | 是这样的 我有个说西班牙语的朋友 |
[28:24] | and I can’t understand her at all. | 我完全弄不懂她 |
[28:26] | She says things like, “Hola…” | 她说”你好…” |
[28:30] | …and… all I can hear is… | …而… 我听到的是… |
[28:34] | Shakira, Shakira. | 夏奇拉 夏奇拉[拉丁裔歌手] |
[28:36] | I don’t speak Spanish, sir. | 老师 我也不说西班牙语 |
[28:38] | I can’t do dirty talk. | 我不会说下流话 |
[28:41] | I find it mortifying. | 我觉得那很吓人 |
[28:48] | sometimes when we learn new skills, we can feel exposed. | 有时候我们学习新技能的时候 我们会感到易受攻击 |
[28:53] | And you wouldn’t go to a foreign country | 而你也不会一句当地语言都不会 |
[28:54] | without some basic understanding of the language. | 就跑去那个国家吧 |
[28:58] | So why don’t you write a script for yourself | 所以不如写个稿子 |
[29:01] | and practice speaking the words until they feel more comfortable? | 然后多加练习 直到熟练运用 |
[29:05] | It’s about making an effort to take little steps to meet her halfway. | 不过是努力赶上她的步伐 |
[29:10] | Does that makes sense? | 有道理吗 |
[29:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[29:14] | Muchas gracias, maestro. | 十分感谢 大师 |
[29:17] | What shall we say, a pony? | 要多少 二十五镑 |
[29:19] | – Or a monkey? – Please don’t pay me. | -还是五百镑 -别给我钱 |
[29:22] | Let’s not speak of this again. | 咱们以后别再提这事了 |
[29:26] | You bet. | 好的 |
[29:43] | So, what are the interesting landmarks… …around here? | 这附近有什么有意思的地标 |
[29:47] | There’s nothing interesting to see round here. | 这附近没什么有意思的东西可以看 |
[29:51] | Very boring. | 非常无聊 |
[29:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:55] | Only boring people get bored. | 只有无聊的人才会感到无聊 |
[30:03] | “As if you were on fire from within. | “你内心似火在燃烧 |
[30:06] | The moon lives in the lining of your skin.” | 月亮活在你肌肤的内层” |
[30:12] | Uh, pardon? | 你说什么 |
[30:14] | It’s about finding beauty in the world. | 意思是要善于发现生活中的美 |
[30:16] | It’s a poem by Pablo Neruda. | 是巴勃罗·聂鲁达的一首诗 |
[30:21] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她[诗人是男性] |
[30:40] | – Goodbye. – Uh, bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[30:50] | I think you’re jabbing the duck too hard, Otis. | 我觉得你戳鸭子戳得太重了 欧帝斯 |
[30:53] | Maybe you should just try it a bit softer… | 要不你轻一点 |
[30:56] | a bit slower maybe. | 或者慢一点 |
[30:58] | Yes! See, I got… See. | 好了 你看吧 我拿到了 看吧 |
[31:01] | Thank you. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 谢谢你先生 |
[31:05] | For you. | 送给你 |
[31:07] | – There you go. – Tell him. | -给你 -告诉他 |
[31:08] | Okay. Um, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[31:12] | I need to tell you something. | 我得跟你说件事儿 |
[31:14] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[31:15] | Okay. Uh, I… | 好的 我… |
[31:19] | Uh, I really, really don’t like… | 我真的 真的不喜欢… |
[31:26] | goldfish. | 金鱼 |
[31:28] | Here you go. | 你拿去吧 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:30] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[31:34] | Hey, do you wanna hang at mine? | 你想去我家玩吗 |
[31:36] | – We could, you know… – No. | -我们可以 你懂的… -不 |
[31:40] | I’ve got loads of homework that I need to do. | 我还有一大堆作业要做 |
[31:41] | – In fact, I need to go… now. – Okay. | -其实我现在就要走了 -好的 |
[31:44] | But thank you so much for the bear. | 但还是要谢谢你送的熊 |
[31:47] | – Dog. – Thank you for the fish. | -狗 -谢谢你的鱼 |
[31:49] | Okay, I’ll see you. | 好的 再见了 |
[31:54] | My friend’s boyfriend doesn’t know how to finger her properly. | 我朋友的男朋友不知道怎么给她指交 |
[31:58] | I’m off duty, sorry. | 我下班了 抱歉 |
[32:00] | He’s really bad at it. | 他真的很不会指交 |
[32:02] | Tell your friend’s boyfriend | 告诉你朋友的男朋友 |
[32:03] | to look up something called the clock technique. | 去查一下”时钟手法” |
[32:05] | It looks a bit complicated at first, granted, | 当然一开始会感觉有点复杂 |
[32:08] | but once you get it right, the results are astounding. | 可是一旦掌握了 收效颇丰 |
[32:11] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[32:13] | You’re my friend’s boyfriend. | 你就是我朋友的男朋友 |
[32:15] | You’re bad at fingering. | 你指交很差劲 |
[32:16] | Please don’t tell Ola I said anything, but… | 别告诉欧拉我说过任何话 但是 |
[32:19] | sort it out? | 想办法解决吧 |
[32:34] | I’m ready to talk dirty. | 我准备好说下流话了 |
[32:47] | I’m gonna do nasty things to you. | 我要对你做下流的事 |
[32:50] | 下流 喷水 毁掉 | |
[32:51] | I’m gonna get you so wet. | 我要让你喷水 |
[32:53] | You’re going to feel like your water just broke. | 你会感觉就像你羊水破了 |
[32:57] | – What? – I’m gonna treat you so badly, | -什么 -我要狠狠蹂躏你 |
[32:59] | you’ll be late for work tomorrow and I’m gonna get you fired, | 让你明天上班迟到 我要让你被解雇 |
[33:02] | completely ruin your life. | 完全毁掉你的生活 |
[33:05] | Wait that’s not… Is that right? | 等等 这样可以吗 |
[33:13] | Uh… this isn’t working. | 这样不行 |
[33:17] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[33:31] | Grab your stuff. Come with us. | 拿上你的东西 跟我们来 |
[33:57] | Here you go. That’ll keep you warm. | 给 这样你就暖和了 |
[33:59] | Are you homesick yet? | 你想家了吗 |
[34:01] | I was proper homesick when I first got here. | 我刚来这的时候很想家 |
[34:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:05] | – He used to cry every night for his mummy. – Did not. | -他之前每晚都哭着叫妈妈 -才没有 |
[34:10] | I miss my mum a bit, but… | 我有点想我妈 但是 |
[34:13] | not my dad though. He’s– | 不想我爸 他是… |
[34:14] | An arsehole? | 混蛋 |
[34:16] | Yep, my dad’s a dick too. | 是的 我爸也是个混账 |
[34:18] | My dad’s a pussy. | 我爸是个孬种 |
[34:21] | A mean one. | 特别小气 |
[34:23] | Fuck all the mean dads. | 去他妈的小气老爹 |
[34:26] | Fuck ’em! | 去他妈的 |
[34:31] | Fuck all the dads. | 所有爸爸都去死吧 |
[34:35] | – You got a girlfriend? – Yep. | -你有女朋友 -嗯 |
[34:40] | Her name’s Aimee. | 她叫艾米 |
[34:42] | Big tits. | 奶子很大 |
[34:45] | You a boob or an arse man? | 你是喜欢胸还是屁股 |
[34:47] | I like elbows. | 我喜欢胳膊肘 |
[35:09] | – I love you. – Oh, hold on, darling. | -爱你 -等等 亲爱的 |
[35:12] | I’m not training, Mum. | 我没训练 妈妈 |
[35:14] | Got to keep on track. | 还是要保持住 |
[35:15] | You’ll be swimming again before you know it. | 要不了多久就可以游泳了 |
[35:19] | Well, what if I’m not? | 如果我不行呢 |
[35:21] | You know, maybe I should get, like, a new hobby or something. | 或许我该培养什么新的兴趣爱好 |
[35:25] | But your hand is going to heal. | 但你的手迟早会恢复的 |
[35:27] | – Yeah. – Yes? | -是的 -是吧 |
[35:28] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[35:30] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[35:31] | – Have a good day. – Yeah, you too. | -祝你今天开心 -你也是 |
[35:38] | Well, what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[35:40] | You’re kind of asking the wrong guy about fingering, dude. | 你不该找我咨询指交的事 老兄 |
[35:48] | For you to read. | 给你看的 |
[35:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:59] | First, he looks at me like he wants to kill me, | 一开始他看我的样子像要杀了我 |
[36:00] | then he calls me boring, and now he’s giving me books. | 然后他说我无聊 现在又给我书看 |
[36:02] | Maybe he wants to be your friend. | 也许他只是想跟你做朋友 |
[36:04] | Or maybe he’s a teenage Ted Bundy. | 也许他是青年版连环杀手泰德·邦迪 |
[36:05] | This is serious, okay? | 这很重要 好吗 |
[36:06] | I need to find someone who understands vaginas. | 我要找个了解阴道的人 |
[36:10] | Your mum. | 你妈 |
[36:12] | – I’m being serious. – No, Otis, your mum is here. | -我是认真的 -不是 欧帝斯 我是说你妈来了 |
[36:20] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Good luck, Fingertron. | 祝你好运 指交王 |
[36:40] | I’m branching out. You should audition. | 我开始尝试新东西了 你该来试演 |
[36:44] | That’s not really my thing. | 我对这不感兴趣 |
[36:45] | Thanks, though. | 不过还是谢谢了 |
[36:47] | But you’re acting all the time. | 但你随时都在演戏 |
[36:52] | And you’ll probably get a sword. | 可能会给你一把剑 |
[37:04] | No hats. | 不许戴帽子 |
[37:06] | Take it to your dorm. | 放回宿舍 |
[37:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:15] | I’ve still got your, uh, hat. | 你的帽子还在 我这儿 |
[37:20] | We’re not poofs or anything. | 我们不是同性恋 |
[37:21] | Yeah, I was thinking about my girlfriend. | 我刚想的都是我女朋友 |
[37:23] | And I was thinking of your girlfriend, | 我想的是你女朋友 |
[37:24] | you know… with the big tits. | 就是 大胸的那个 |
[37:29] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会说出去的 |
[37:56] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[37:59] | I’m pretty… | 我非常 |
[38:00] | I’m bad at fingering. Really bad. | 很不擅长指交 非常不擅长 |
[38:02] | And my girlfriend is actively avoiding me. | 我女朋友现在有意躲我 |
[38:05] | Please help. | 请帮帮我 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 行 |
[38:10] | But only because I pity you. | 但仅仅是因为我同情你 |
[38:17] | – Show me what you did then. – I was about to eat that. | -复现下你都怎么做的 -我刚准备吃 |
[38:25] | – You want me to… – Mm-hmm. | -你是让我 -对 |
[38:29] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[38:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:33] | Well, I… | 我 |
[38:35] | I started at… | 我先是 |
[38:37] | I started at 12 o’clock… | 从12点方向开始 |
[38:39] | and went to three o’clock, | 然后摸3点钟方向 |
[38:41] | and then back down to six. | 然后往下到六点钟方向 |
[38:42] | Oh, it’s juicy. And then there was nine. | 好多汁 然后摸九点钟方向 |
[38:44] | Congratulations, you can tell the time. | 恭喜你 你会看钟认时间 |
[38:48] | Then I carried on, clockwise, then I flipped it anti-clockwise. | 然后继续 顺时针 然后逆时针挑起来 |
[38:52] | So you DJ-ed on her vag. | 所以你在她的阴道里打碟了 |
[38:54] | What’s with the clock thing? | 看钟是什么意思 |
[38:55] | – It’s a technique. – It’s weird. | -是一种手法 -很奇怪 |
[38:59] | Continue. | 继续 |
[39:01] | Well, I sort of continued that motion… | 我就继续那个动作 |
[39:03] | Oh, then I had a spread, | 然后我把手张开 |
[39:05] | which was kind of like that. That’s… | 就像这样 这样 |
[39:07] | – And continued to apply pressure, and– – Stop jabbing. | -然后使劲儿按 -别戳了 |
[39:11] | It’s not, I’m not really jabbing. | 没有 我没有戳 |
[39:13] | I think I’d know, it’s my orange. | 我觉得就是在戳 这是我的橘子 |
[39:15] | – Actually, it’s my orange. – Shh. | -是我的橘子 -嘘 |
[39:17] | – This is ridiculous. I’m sorry. – Look… | -太蠢了 抱歉 -听着 |
[39:23] | there’s no magic technique that works with all women. | 没有什么适用于所有女人的神奇手法 |
[39:27] | Every orange is different, | 每个橘子都不一样 |
[39:29] | but you shouldn’t be asking me, | 你该问的人不是我 |
[39:31] | you should be asking your girlfriend. | 而是你的女朋友 |
[39:33] | Tune into her orange. | 你得和她的橘子相协调 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:37] | Okay, we’re done now. | 行了 我讲完了 |
[39:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:52] | Okay, everyone. | 好的 同学们 |
[39:54] | It’s SRE question time. | 现在是性与关系提问时间 |
[39:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:59] | In the old box, and… | 打开盒子 |
[40:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:09] | “Can I get pregnant from only giving hand jobs?” | 只是手淫会怀孕吗 |
[40:14] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[40:16] | Well, fertilization only occurs when Mr. Sperm enters Mrs. Egg. | 只有精子先生和卵子夫人结合的时候才会受精 |
[40:22] | So, no is the answer. | 所以答案是不会 |
[40:26] | Okay… | 懂了吧 |
[40:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:32] | “My boyfriend doesn’t want to wear a condom. | 我男朋友不愿意戴套 |
[40:35] | What should I do?” | 我该怎么办 |
[40:37] | Uh… Hell. | 该死 |
[40:40] | Condoms protect the egg from fertilization. | 安全套可以阻隔卵子受精 |
[40:43] | – Okay? – Monsieur, | -明白吗 -老师 |
[40:44] | what about gay sex? | 同性恋做爱呢 |
[40:47] | Well, you can’t get pregnant from, um, homosexual activity. | 同性性行为不会让人受孕 |
[40:51] | But what about pleasure? | 那快感呢 |
[40:53] | People don’t always have sex to make a baby. | 我们做爱又不是全为了生小孩 |
[41:00] | Where was I? The, uh… The egg– | 我刚刚讲到哪里了 卵子 |
[41:02] | What type of lubricant would you recommend for doing anal sex? | 肛交用的润滑油 你会推荐哪一种 |
[41:10] | Well, you should always use a water-based lubricant. | 水基润滑油 不二选择 |
[41:12] | Oil-based products will decompose the latex in the condom. | 油基产品会分解安全套里的乳胶 |
[41:18] | And, sorry, just to answer the previous question, | 不好意思 回答你之前的问题 |
[41:22] | no matter how persistent a sexual partner is | 无论你的性伴侣有多想在做爱时 |
[41:25] | about not using contraception, | 不采取避孕措施 |
[41:29] | remember it is always your right to say no. | 一定记住你永远有权说不 |
[41:33] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[41:36] | Cool. | 说得好 |
[41:40] | Uh, Ms. Milburn? | 米尔本女士 |
[41:42] | Has that given you enough information for your report then? | 刚才的课给你的报告提供足够的信息了吗 |
[41:44] | Well, quite frankly, Mr. Groff, | 坦白讲 格罗夫先生 |
[41:46] | I’m shocked by the ineptitude. | 我对老师的无能十分震惊 |
[41:48] | I’ll be spending the next few weeks getting to know the students | 我会在接下来的几周进一步了解学生 |
[41:51] | and their needs a bit better. | 以及他们的需求 |
[41:52] | I’m not sure the board will agree to anything that drastic. | 搞这么大动静董事会可不一定会同意 |
[41:54] | I’ve already spoken to Maxine Tarrington, and she approves. | 我已经和玛克辛·达灵顿谈过了 她同意了 |
[41:59] | I’m looking forward to working with you, Mr. Groff. | 我很期待与你的合作 格罗夫先生 |
[42:08] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 真是无法无天了 |
[42:12] | Did you know you need, like, | 你知不知道烘焙 |
[42:15] | sugar and flour and an oven to bake? | 需要准备糖 面粉和烤箱 |
[42:17] | And you don’t just shove it all in, | 而且还不能全混一块就完事 |
[42:19] | you have to follow all these rules. | 你还得遵循这么多规则 |
[42:21] | Yeah, it’s called a recipe. | 对 这叫食谱 |
[42:23] | Hey, Maeve, you’re our new Quiz Head. High five. | 梅芙 你是我们智力问答团的新成员 击个掌 |
[42:27] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[42:30] | Hey, have you guys… Have you seen Ola anywhere? | 你们俩… 你们俩看见欧拉了吗 |
[42:34] | – Maeve got on the quiz team! – Oh, good job. | -梅芙进智力问答团啦 -干得好 |
[42:37] | If you see Ola, I’m looking for her. | 看到欧拉就跟她说 我在找她 |
[42:40] | Are you happy, babes? | 高兴吗 亲爱的 |
[42:45] | I don’t think I’m over Otis. | 我还是忘不了欧帝斯 |
[42:48] | That is what I keep saying. | 我一直都这么说 |
[42:55] | Oh, my God! Your mum is everything. | 天哪 你妈真是太酷了 |
[42:59] | She talked about anal sex in front of Mr. Groff. | 她在格罗夫校长面前畅谈肛交 |
[43:01] | – Jean actually gives me life. – That’s not good news, Eric. | -珍让我如获新生 -这可不是好消息 埃里克 |
[43:05] | Oh, and I think Rahim is gay. | 还有 我觉得拉希姆是同性恋 |
[43:10] | That actually makes a ton of sense. | 这还真的很有道理 |
[43:13] | Staring at you, wanting to sit next to you all the time, | 老盯着你看 成天想坐你边上 |
[43:15] | giving you books. He probably likes you. | 还送你书 他可能喜欢你 |
[43:17] | Otis, I don’t think so. | 欧帝斯 我不这么觉得 |
[43:18] | Read the signs, Eric. I have to go. | 读懂人家的暗示 埃里克 我要走了 |
[43:35] | Sir! Sir! I was wrong. I was wrong. | 老师 老师 我错了 我错了 |
[43:38] | You have to tune into her orange. | 你得和她的橘子相协调 |
[43:40] | Just listen to what she’s actually saying. | 倾听她真正说的话 |
[43:43] | That’s how you learn Spanish, huh? | 这样才能学懂西班牙语 |
[43:46] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[43:51] | It’s an apple. | 这是个苹果 |
[44:05] | I know I’m bad at fingering. | 我知道我不擅长指交 |
[44:07] | I was really busy trying to get it right, | 我只顾着搞懂正确的指法 |
[44:08] | and I wasn’t listening to you. | 却没有听取你的意见 |
[44:11] | We don’t ever have to do it again. | 我们再也不用这么做了 |
[44:16] | Or… | 或者… |
[44:18] | I could show you what I like? | 我来告诉你我喜欢什么 |
[44:36] | Could you explain why you enjoy dirty talk | 你能解释一下为什么喜欢说下流话吗 |
[44:39] | so that I can understand? | 让我也能理解 |
[44:41] | If not, I bought dips. | 如果你不想 我买了蘸酱 |
[44:45] | Loads of them. | 好多好多 |
[44:53] | I feel like a dowdy teacher all day, so… | 我一直觉得自己是个过时的老师 所以… |
[44:57] | when I’m at home, I want to escape and to feel… | 在家的时候 我就想逃避现实 感受… |
[45:02] | Like a female dog? | 像一条母狗吗 |
[45:03] | No. | 不 |
[45:05] | Colin, I don’t care what you say. | 科林 我不在乎你说什么 |
[45:07] | I just… | 我只是… |
[45:09] | want to feel sexy. | 想感受性感 |
[45:14] | So it’s not about the words. | 所以说什么不重要 |
[45:23] | Spatula. | 刮刀 |
[45:29] | Pepper grinder. | 胡椒研磨器 |
[45:35] | Milk frother. | 牛奶起泡器 |
[45:39] | Ice cream scoop. | 冰淇淋勺 |
[45:44] | Baba ghanoush! Oh! | 茄泥芝麻糊 |
[45:46] | Baba ghanoush! | 茄泥芝麻糊 |
[45:48] | Say it again! Baba… | 再说一遍 茄泥… |
[45:50] | Ghanoush! | 芝麻糊 |
[46:23] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[46:30] | They planted it. | 是他们放的 |
[46:32] | And why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[46:37] | Does this… belong… | 这东西…属于 |
[46:40] | to you? | 你吗 |
[46:48] | Left, right, left, right, left, right, left! | 左 右 左 右 左 右 左 |
[46:52] | Left, right, left, right, left, right, left! | 左 右 左 右 左 右 左 |
[46:56] | Left, right, left, right, left, right, left! | 左 右 左 右 左 右 左 |
[47:13] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[47:15] | I lied. It’s not my weed. | 我撒谎了 那不是我的大麻 |
[47:18] | They wanted to get me expelled because they’re… poofs. | 他们想让我被开除 因为他们是…同性恋 |
[47:23] | Sir. | 长官 |
[47:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[47:26] | Quite a lot of us are poofs in this institution. | 这所军校里有很多人是同性恋 |
[47:29] | But some things are better left unacknowledged. | 但很多事情最好还是别揭露出来 |
[47:33] | So I don’t have to… | 那我不用… |
[47:35] | go home? | 回家了 |
[47:37] | You were found with drugs in your possession, Adam. | 你被发现持毒 亚当 |
[47:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[48:19] | That was your last chance at a formal education. | 那是你接受正规教育最后的机会 |
[48:22] | If you put one foot out of line, | 你胆敢越线一步 |
[48:24] | you won’t have a roof over your head. | 你就别在这个家待了 |
[48:26] | Understood? | 明白吗 |