时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God, yes! | 天啊 太棒了 |
[00:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不要 -太棒了 |
[00:15] | No. | 不要 |
[00:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:17] | – Oh! Yes! – I’ve got you. Come– | 太棒了 -我干掉你了 |
[00:19] | I’ve got you. Yes! | 我干掉你了 太棒了 |
[00:21] | Yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[00:24] | I win again. | 我又赢了 |
[00:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:32] | Yes. | 没事 |
[00:34] | What do you want to do now? | 接下来你想做什么 |
[00:36] | Shall we kiss for a bit? | 我们亲一下吧 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[00:45] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[00:47] | Maybe we should… | 也许我们应该 |
[00:49] | Maybe we should go all the way. | 也许我们应该做到底 |
[00:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[00:55] | It’s kind of a big step. | 这可是很大的一步 |
[00:57] | I think I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[00:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I am. | 嗯 我确定 |
[01:04] | But if you’re not ready… | 不过要是你没准备好… |
[01:06] | No, I’m ready. | 不 我准备好了 |
[01:08] | Let’s go all the way. | 我们做到底吧 |
[01:19] | Have you got a condom? | 你有避孕套吗 |
[01:20] | – Oh, you mean– – What’s wrong? | -你的意思是 -怎么了 |
[01:23] | I just didn’t realize you meant, like, right now. | 我才意识到你的意思是现在就做 |
[01:25] | Well, yeah. Yeah. We just said we wanted to do it, so I just– | 是啊 我们刚说了想做 所以我就… |
[01:28] | I think we just need some time to prepare | 我觉得我们需要时间做准备 |
[01:31] | because we only get our first time once | 因为我们的第一次只有一次 |
[01:33] | and we want it to be right. | 我们不想搞砸了 |
[01:36] | How about tomorrow night? | 明天晚上怎么样 |
[01:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:42] | We’re gonna have sex. | 我们要做爱了 |
[01:45] | We are gonna have sex. | 我们要做爱了 |
[02:57] | You’re all dressed up. | 你打扮得真精神 |
[02:59] | Something special after school? | 放学后有什么特别活动吗 |
[03:01] | No, it’s just the shirt was clean, so… | 没有 这件衬衫挺干净 所以… |
[03:05] | – What are you doing? – You missed a spot. | -你做什么 -你漏了一点 |
[03:09] | 埃里克 今天不能跟你骑车了 学校见 | |
[03:12] | – I’ve got to go. – Would you like a lift? | -我得走了 -要我载你一程吗 |
[03:14] | – Absolutely not. – Smoothie? | -坚决不要 -蔬果昔要吗 |
[03:16] | – No! – No! | -不要 -不要 |
[03:21] | I think you need a new pan shelf. | 我觉得你需要一个新的锅架 |
[03:23] | No, it’s fine, | 不用 不需要 |
[03:26] | but thanks. | 不过谢谢 |
[03:28] | Do you think you could take some stuff with you today? | 今天你能拿走些东西吗 |
[03:31] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[03:32] | Your things. | 你的东西 |
[03:35] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[03:38] | Things. | 东西 |
[03:43] | And this. Every penny counts. | 还有这些 每一分钱都很重要 |
[03:46] | The small pennies. So, I’m off. | 都是零钱 好 我走了 |
[03:49] | Cooking dinner tonight. | 今晚我做饭 |
[03:52] | See you. | 回见 |
[04:02] | Which one of these looks the smartest? | 哪件最精神 |
[04:04] | – Where are you going? – I’ve got a job interview this afternoon. | -你要去哪 -今天下午我有个面试 |
[04:07] | PA at a swanky law firm. | 应聘高级律所的私人助理 |
[04:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:11] | Nothing. It’s good to aim high, Erin. | 没什么 定高目标是好事 艾琳 |
[04:14] | Can we cut the Erin shit? | 能别叫我艾琳了吗 |
[04:16] | It’s Mum. | 我是你妈 |
[04:19] | That one. | 那件 |
[04:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no! These are important. | 不不不 这些很重要的 |
[04:24] | Dickhead. | 蠢货 |
[04:25] | Don’t call your sister a dickhead, she’s three. | 别叫你妹妹蠢货 她才三岁 |
[04:28] | Half sister. | 同母异父的妹妹 |
[04:30] | – What are they for? – None of your business. | -那些是干什么用的 -与你无关 |
[04:34] | Hi, Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[04:37] | – Thought you hated her? – Yeah, she’s a nosy cow | -你不是讨厌她吗 -对 她是个八婆 |
[04:39] | but she’s agreed to look after Elsie later, | 不过她同意待会儿照看艾尔希 |
[04:40] | so smile and wave. | 所以笑着挥挥手 |
[04:48] | Have a good day at school. | 在学校开心点 |
[04:50] | – Maybe we could hang out later. – No, thanks. | -放学后我们可以一起玩 -不了 谢谢 |
[04:56] | “No, thanks.” | “不了 谢谢” |
[05:01] | Hi, Adam. | 亚当 |
[05:04] | Can we talk… | 我们能聊聊 |
[05:07] | – about what happened? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -那天的事吗 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:10] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[05:25] | – Do you want to ride to school together? – Yeah, sure. | -你想一起骑车上学吗 -好啊 |
[05:30] | For you to read next. Did you finish Neruda? | 接下来看这本吧 聂鲁达那本看完了吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah! Yeah, I loved him. | 看完了 我很喜欢他 |
[05:35] | That guy has got such a way with words. | 那家伙文笔太好了 |
[05:38] | He’s very poetic, isn’t he? | 他很有诗意 不是吗 |
[05:41] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -是的 -我们走吧 |
[05:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[05:48] | It’s just a bus. | 只是公交车而已 |
[05:50] | It’s just a bus. | 只是一辆公交罢了 |
[05:57] | On or off, love? | 上还是不上 亲爱的 |
[06:01] | Actually, I’m gonna walk. | 算了 我还是走路吧 |
[06:03] | – Moordale Secondary’s quite a trek. – It’s okay. I love walking. | -莫戴尔高中还挺难走的 -没事 我喜欢走路 |
[06:28] | See you later. | 等会儿见 |
[06:32] | – Riding to school with Rahim, are we? – No. | -和拉希姆一起骑车上学 -没有 |
[06:34] | I was doing something else and I ran into him. | 我是要去办别的事恰好碰到他了 |
[06:38] | – Do I sense a hint of jealousy? – What were you doing? | -你是不是吃醋了 -你们干什么了 |
[06:41] | Nothing important. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:44] | Why are you wearing your best shirt? | 你为什么穿了最好看的衬衫 |
[06:48] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[06:50] | Ola and I… | 我和欧拉 |
[06:53] | – might be going all the way tonight. – No. | -可能今晚会做到底 -不是吧 |
[06:56] | No! You’re gonna be deflowered? | 天呐 你要破处了 |
[06:58] | Otis, you’re gonna be deflowered! Come on! | 欧帝斯 你要破处了 天呐 |
[07:01] | – Why are you not excited, man? – I am. I am excited. | -你怎么一点都不兴奋 -我兴奋啊 |
[07:04] | – I’m just nervous. – Don’t. Don’t… | -我就是很紧张 -不要 不要… |
[07:06] | Overthink. I know. I just… | 想太多 我知道 但我就是 |
[07:12] | Okay, you can’t laugh. | 好吧 我说了你不能笑 |
[07:14] | I always… | 我一直 |
[07:16] | kind of thought I’d be in love | 都觉得我会 |
[07:17] | with the person I lost my virginity to | 爱上让我失去贞操的那个人 |
[07:20] | and we haven’t said that yet. | 我们互相还没说过这个事 |
[07:24] | – You can laugh if you want. – Yes! | -你想笑就笑吧 -好的 |
[07:27] | No, I actually think it’s nice. | 不 其实我觉得挺好的 |
[07:29] | – But you really like Ola, right? – Yeah. I like her a lot. | -但你真的是喜欢欧拉 对吧 -是的 我很喜欢她 |
[07:33] | And really liking someone is pretty close to love, isn’t it? | 很喜欢就和爱差不多了吧 是吧 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的吧 |
[07:38] | But also, you don’t have to do it if you’re not ready. | 但是 如果你没准备好 也可以不做的 |
[07:40] | I am ready. I’m ready. | 我准备好了 准备好了 |
[07:43] | You’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:44] | I really like Ola. | 我真的很喜欢欧拉 |
[07:46] | She really likes me. | 她也很喜欢我 |
[07:48] | We are going to have sex tonight. | 我们今晚要做爱了 |
[07:49] | You’re going to have sex tonight! | 你们今晚要做爱了 |
[07:52] | Can you calm down? | 你能小点声吗 |
[07:54] | If I think about my clitoris really, really hard, I can come. | 如果我真的很努力地想我的阴蒂 我就会高潮 |
[07:59] | Seventeen times a day is quite excessive. | 一天17次确实有点太多了 |
[08:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:04] | I want to experiment with role play | 我想尝试角色扮演 |
[08:05] | but he’s only just become comfortable with dirty talk, | 但他才刚适应说那些下流的话 |
[08:07] | so how soon is too soon? | 所以我该怎么控制节奏 |
[08:08] | You won’t know unless you ask. | 你只有问了才知道 |
[08:10] | You always need to wash your penis. | 你每次都需要清洗阴茎 |
[08:13] | – Always? – Always. | -每次 -每次 |
[08:16] | “If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, | “若我这最卑贱的手玷污了这圣洁的神龛 |
[08:20] | the gentle fine is this. My lips… | 罪犹可恕 我的双唇 |
[08:24] | two blushing pilgrims ready stand to smooth that rough touch | 两位含羞的信徒愿以轻轻一吻 |
[08:28] | with a tender kiss.” | 抹去粗鲁” |
[08:30] | “Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, | “信徒 莫把你的手儿侮辱 |
[08:33] | which mannerly devotion shows in this; for saints have–“ | 这样才是最虔诚的礼敬 神明的手…” |
[08:36] | Stop. Florence, this is a play about horny teenagers. | 停 弗洛伦斯 这个话剧讲的是欲火焚身的青少年 |
[08:40] | I don’t believe you want to have sex with him at all. | 我根本看不出来你想跟他做爱 |
[08:43] | And, Jackson, you’re a terrible actor. | 还有 杰克逊 你演技太烂了 |
[08:47] | I don’t think you’re supposed to talk to us like that. | 我觉得你不该这样跟我们说话 |
[08:49] | I’m not a teacher. | 我又不是老师 |
[08:54] | Oi, Romeo. Show us your tights! | 罗密欧 让我们看看你的紧身衣 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I borrowed your dad’s. | 好啊 我从你爸爸那里借来的 |
[08:58] | Juliet is a role of a lifetime for me, | 朱丽叶是我梦寐以求的角色 |
[09:00] | so you better learn your lines. | 所以你最好去研究下你的台词 |
[09:01] | This isn’t a joke to everyone. | 这并不是对每个人来说都是笑话 |
[09:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:08] | I have no idea why they gave him the part. He’s terrible. | 真搞不懂为什么会让他演 他太差劲了 |
[09:12] | He’s Jackson Marchetti. Who cares if he can’t act? | 他可是杰克逊·马切蒂 谁管他会不会演戏 |
[09:14] | And I heard since he broke up with Maeve, | 而且我听说自从他和梅芙分手之后 |
[09:16] | he’ll basically have sex with anyone. | 他和谁都上床 |
[09:18] | – Oh, he’s not really my type. – No one’s ever your type. | -他不是我的菜 -没人是你的菜 |
[09:20] | – You’re so picky, Florence. – Yeah. | -你太挑了 弗洛伦斯 -是啊 |
[09:59] | The shade is called “Lustering.” | 这个口红的色号叫”光彩夺目” |
[10:01] | Oh, it’s just gorgeous. | 简直太美了 |
[10:03] | – I’ll write it down. – No, um… | -我记下来 -不用 |
[10:06] | You can keep it. | 我送给你 |
[10:09] | That’s very kind. Thank you. | 你真好 谢谢你 |
[10:13] | Are you sure there wasn’t | 你确定 |
[10:14] | anything else you wanted to talk to me about? | 你没有别的问题想问我吗 |
[10:19] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[10:24] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[10:29] | Sometimes I feel like my life is moving by so quickly. | 有时候我觉得光阴似箭岁月不饶人 |
[10:35] | I can’t help thinking, | 我不禁想 |
[10:37] | “Am I really going to die sleeping next to a man… | “我真的到死都要睡在这个 |
[10:42] | …who hasn’t touched me… | 将近六年都没 |
[10:45] | properly… | 碰过我的 |
[10:47] | in nearly six years?” | 男人身边吗” |
[10:51] | It is a dilemma that many couples face. | 这是很多夫妻都面临的窘境 |
[10:55] | It is possible to reignite passion. | 还是有可能重拾激情的 |
[10:59] | What would you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[11:02] | Well, can you… | 你可以… |
[11:04] | start by telling me a bit about your relationship? | 先跟我多描述下你们之间的关系吗 |
[11:35] | Do you have condoms? I didn’t bring any, which was stupid. | 你有安全套吗 我没有带 太粗心了 |
[11:38] | I can go home and get some or ask my mum. | 我可以回家取 或者找我妈妈要 |
[11:41] | Don’t ask your mum. | 别去找你妈妈 |
[11:42] | Okay, yeah. That’s… | 是有些… |
[11:44] | – It’s okay. I’ll get some. – …a bit weird. | -没事的 我去买 -…有些奇怪 |
[11:46] | Hey, arsehat. | 蠢蛋你好 |
[11:47] | Hi. Sorry to interrupt, it’s just clinic stuff. | 不好意思打扰了 诊所有些事 |
[11:50] | Cool. | 没事 |
[11:51] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[11:53] | Hey! Okay. | 好的啊 |
[11:57] | What’s happening tonight? | 今晚有什么安排 |
[11:59] | Nothing unusual. | 没什么特别的 |
[12:01] | We’re just hanging out. You know, | 就约着一起玩而已 |
[12:03] | – boyfriend, girlfriend, hang times. – Cool. | -男女朋友间 一起消磨时间 -真有意思 |
[12:06] | You’ve got a 3:45 appointment. | 你下午3:45有个预约 |
[12:10] | – I’m not sure. – Otis. | -我不确定时间上方不方便 -欧帝斯 |
[12:12] | Your mum has taken all our clients. Please just be there. | 你妈妈已经快抢走了我们所有的客户 你一定要去 |
[12:18] | Piss off, Erin. | 一边去 艾琳 |
[12:19] | Who’s Erin? | 艾琳是谁 |
[12:20] | My mum. She’s been staying with me. | 我妈妈 她现在跟我住一起 |
[12:23] | Well, that’s a big deal. | 是件大事啊 |
[12:25] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么都没跟我提过 |
[12:27] | We don’t really hang out anymore, | 我们现在也没怎么一起玩 |
[12:29] | Otis, you’re always with your girlfriend. | 欧帝斯 你总跟你的女朋友在一起 |
[12:31] | Well, you could have told me. | 你也应该告诉我一声啊 |
[12:32] | It’s fine. Don’t be late for the appointment. | 没什么大不了的 预约别迟到了 |
[12:41] | – I need your help. – I’m cramming here, Jackson. | -我需要你的帮助 -我这也很忙 杰克逊 |
[12:43] | But I’ve started rehearsals and apparently, I’m bad at acting. | 但我已经开始排练了 而显然我不会演戏 |
[12:48] | I need you to explain it to me like you did for the audition. | 我需要你给我解释下台词就像试镜之前那样 |
[12:50] | That was a onetime thing. | 那不过是一次而已 |
[12:51] | I’m here to help you with English or maths, | 我是负责辅导你语文和数学的 |
[12:53] | not turn you into Olivier. | 不是把你训练成奥利维尔[英国著名演员] |
[12:55] | Who’s Olivier? I’m playing Romeo. | 奥利维尔是谁 我演的是罗密欧 |
[12:59] | – Can I meet you later? – No, | -我能待会跟你见面吗 -不能 |
[13:01] | because I’m chairing that algebra group | 因为我要主持代数小组集会 |
[13:02] | and then I have to write a letter to my Polynesian pen pals. | 然后还要给我波里尼西亚的笔友写回信 |
[13:05] | Other people do have lives too. Sorry. | 不好意思 不是所有人都要围着你转的 |
[13:07] | – Hey, heats start in 20, right? – Yes, they do start in 20. | -还有20分钟比赛开始 对吧 -对的 |
[13:13] | – Right, see you in a bit, Bev. -See you in a bit, Dex. | -一会儿见 贝芙 -一会儿见 戴克斯 |
[13:19] | Did he just call you “Bev”? | 他是刚刚叫你贝芙吗 |
[13:21] | That’s Dex, he’s on the quiz team. | 他是戴克斯 也在问答小队里 |
[13:23] | Vivian Odusanya has a crush. | 薇薇安·奥德萨尼亚有喜欢的人了 |
[13:25] | No, I don’t. That was normal. | 我没有 普通朋友而已 |
[13:28] | I am late. | 我要迟到了 |
[13:31] | Let’s make a deal. I’ll help you get that weird guy | 我们做个交易吧 我帮你追到那个怪咖 |
[13:33] | – if you help me with Shakespeare. – No, thanks. | -你帮我弄懂莎士比亚 -不用了 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Come on. I can’t humiliate myself in front of the whole school. | 别啊 我可不想在全校人面前出丑 |
[13:40] | Bev! Viv! | 贝芙 薇芙 |
[13:46] | I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直在打你电话 |
[13:47] | Apparently, the queen of the caravan park | 显然 拖车公园女王 |
[13:50] | has had to take Jonathan to the vets, | 需要带乔纳森去看兽医 |
[13:51] | so I need someone to look after Elsie. | 所以我需要人帮我照顾艾尔希 |
[13:53] | I am late for my interview. | 我面试要迟到了 |
[13:54] | – I can’t. – Please, please, Frogface. | -我还有事 -求你了 求你了 青蛙脸 |
[13:57] | If I get this job, I can get us a proper flat. | 要是我面试成功 就能让大家搬进公寓 |
[14:00] | A new start for you, for me, for Els. | 对你 对我 对艾尔希都是全新的开始 |
[14:06] | – Fine. – You are a gem. | -好吧 -你是最棒的了 |
[14:09] | – Okay. – She’s going to drop off any minute. | -好了 -她随时都可能会睡着 |
[14:15] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[14:29] | She’s gonna get us disqualified. | 她会害我们没了参赛资格的 |
[14:31] | Look how smug Let’s Get Quizzy are. Makes me sick. | 看”疯狂问答队”洋洋得意的样子 真让我恶心 |
[14:44] | Nice bow tie. | 领结真好看 |
[14:45] | – Who’s that? – That’s Elsie, she’s my sister. Sort of. | -这是谁 -艾尔希 我的妹妹 算是吧 |
[14:49] | She’s mainly a dickhead. | 大多数时候蠢得要死 |
[14:51] | Your mum’s back and you have a sister. | 你妈妈回来了 你多了个妹妹 |
[14:53] | Yeah, I’m late for the quiz heats. | 智力问答比赛我要迟到了 |
[14:54] | Could you take her with you to your appointment? | 你能带着她去你的预约吗 |
[14:57] | I won’t be long, | 不用太久 |
[14:58] | and she’ll stay asleep and you can forget she’s even there. | 她会睡着 然后你都意识不到她的存在 |
[15:00] | I don’t really know how to look after a child. Um… | 我不会照顾小朋友 |
[15:04] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[15:07] | Fine. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked you. It’s fine. | 对不起 不应该找你帮忙的 没关系 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I’ll find someone else. | 我找其他人 |
[15:15] | Uh, wait. Um… | 等下 |
[15:16] | I could… | 我可以… |
[15:18] | I can take her, yeah. I think. | 我觉得我应该可以带着她 |
[15:20] | – Yeah? – It’ll be fine, right? | -真的吗 -不会有什么事的 对吧 |
[15:24] | Okay. Great, thank you. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[15:26] | That’s all right. Um, good luck. | 没事 比赛加油 |
[15:29] | Okay, Miss Sands, we’ll have to give the place | 好了 桑兹小姐 如果缺席我们只能 |
[15:32] | to Let’s Get Quizzy by default if– | 宣布疯狂问答队获胜 |
[15:47] | Question number one… | 第一题 |
[15:56] | You dumb dog. | 你个小笨狗 |
[16:02] | Hi. You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[16:05] | I work here too. I’m Ola. | 我也在这工作 我叫欧拉 |
[16:14] | – Do you want to buy something? – Yeah. | -你想买点什么吗 -对 |
[16:16] | Packet of condoms, please. | 请给我一包避孕套 |
[16:19] | Didn’t you used to go to my school? | 你以前是我们学校的吗 |
[16:21] | I’ve just started, so I think I just missed you. | 我初来乍到 我好像没见到你 |
[16:24] | Do you know Otis and Eric? | 你认识欧帝斯和埃里克吗 |
[16:26] | Not really. | 不认识 |
[16:27] | Hi, Ola. | 嗨 欧拉 |
[16:32] | – Is he a friend? – Yeah, sort of. | -他是你朋友吗 -对 算是吧 |
[16:34] | He’s kind of dating Eric. | 他算是在和埃里克约会 |
[16:35] | They’re so cute together, it’s ridiculous. | 他们俩在一起超可爱 可爱至极 |
[16:38] | Anyway, it was nice to meet you, Adam. | 总之 很高兴认识你 亚当 |
[16:40] | I’ll see you on my next shift. Cheers. | 下次轮班时候见 再见 |
[16:48] | What are you looking at? | 你看着我干嘛 |
[17:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:12] | Hi, Jeanie. | 嗨 珍妮 |
[17:15] | – Remi? – Yeah, um… | -雷米 -对 |
[17:17] | Spare key’s in the, | 备用钥匙在 |
[17:19] | in the flower pot by the door. I hope you don’t mind. | 门旁的花盆里 我希望你不要介意 |
[17:22] | I didn’t know you were in the country. | 我不知道你在国内 |
[17:25] | Last-minute book tour? | 巡回签书的最后一站吗 |
[17:26] | Eh, no, just, uh… Just here to see Otis. | 不 只是 只是来看看欧帝斯 |
[17:29] | – I had a few days off, so… – He’s not here. | -我有几天假期 -他不在这 |
[17:34] | – You could have called, Remi. – Well, you know me, | -你可以打电话的吧 雷米 -你知道我 |
[17:37] | Mr. Spontaneous. | 随心所欲先生 |
[17:41] | How have you been, Jeanie? | 最近好吗 珍妮 |
[17:43] | You know I hate it when you call me that. | 你知道我不喜欢你这么叫我 |
[17:45] | Dr. Milburn. | 米尔本博士 |
[17:48] | I hope you like trout. | 希望你喜欢鳟鱼 |
[17:55] | This is Jakob, my… | 这位是雅各布 我的 |
[18:00] | Boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[18:02] | And this is Remi, my… | 这位是雷米 我的 |
[18:05] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[18:06] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:07] | Now we’ve all met. | 现在我们都认识了 |
[18:09] | I don’t want to impose. | 我无意打扰 |
[18:12] | I’ll head to the hotel and see Otis in the morning– | 我还是去旅店吧 早上再去看欧帝斯 |
[18:14] | Would you like to stay for dinner? | 你想留下一起吃晚餐吗 |
[18:17] | Oh, that’s lovely. Thank you. | 那可太好了 谢谢 |
[18:22] | I need a drink. | 我得去喝一杯了 |
[18:27] | Next question. | 下一题 |
[18:28] | What is the largest moon of Saturn? | 土星最大的卫星是哪一颗 |
[18:31] | Oh, I think it’s Phobos. | 我觉得是火卫一 |
[18:34] | I think maybe Mimas. | 我觉得可能是土卫一 |
[18:38] | – Titan. – Correct. | -土卫六泰坦星 -回答正确 |
[18:39] | – Yes! – Next question. | -太好了 -下一题 |
[18:41] | Ascorbic acid is a form of which vitamin? | 抗坏血病酸是哪种维生素 |
[18:45] | – C. – Correct. | -维生素C -回答正确 |
[18:47] | – Yeah! – Quite the one-woman team you’ve got there, guys. | -干得好 -一个女孩撑全场队 |
[18:50] | Next question. | 下一题 |
[18:51] | What is the name of the highest mountain in Wales? | 威尔士最高峰是哪一座 |
[18:55] | Why do you have a kid again? | 你为什么又带个孩子 |
[18:58] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[19:00] | Come, sit. My office. | 过来 坐吧 我的办公室 |
[19:09] | So, tell me what the problem is. | 跟我说说怎么了 |
[19:11] | You’ve probably heard, I’m playing Juliet in the school play. | 你可能听说了 我要在学校演朱丽叶 |
[19:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[19:17] | Anyway, I thought it was a play | 总之 我以为这是部爱情剧 |
[19:19] | about love but apparently, it’s all about sex. | 但很明显都是关于性爱的 |
[19:21] | And now, the whole cast seem to be thinking about sex | 现在 全体演员似乎时时刻刻 |
[19:24] | every second of every day. | 都想的是性 |
[19:26] | So… you’re not ready to have sex | 你没准备好做爱 |
[19:29] | but you’re feeling pressure from your peers to keep up with them. | 但你感受到了周围人的压力 得紧跟他们的步伐 |
[19:32] | I don’t want to have sex. | 我不想做爱 |
[19:33] | But sometimes I think I should just do it, | 但有时我觉得不如去做好了 |
[19:36] | so everyone’ll shut up and stop making me feel like a freak. | 这样大家就可以闭嘴 我也不会觉得自己是怪胎 |
[19:40] | Well, try not to think about what other people are doing. | 试着不去理会周围人在做什么 |
[19:44] | Run your own race, and when you meet the right person, | 保持你自己的节奏 等你遇见了对的人 |
[19:47] | I’m sure you’ll be ready. | 我保证一切就会水到渠成 |
[19:51] | You’re worried these concerns might affect your performance. | 你担心这些忧虑可能会影响你的表演 |
[19:57] | I’m the best actor in this school. | 我是学校里最好的演员 |
[19:59] | I’m basically Meryl Streep but young… | 我就是年轻版的梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[20:03] | and Scottish. | 苏格兰裔的 |
[20:30] | I hope that helped and if you want to talk some more about this, | 希望能帮到你 如果你还想谈这个 |
[20:33] | then I’ll be here. | 我就在这 |
[20:35] | Thanks for that. | 谢了 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:43] | 欧拉 我买了避孕套 你什么时候回来 | |
[20:47] | Be there ASAP. | 我会尽快的 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:52] | Elsie. | 艾尔希 |
[20:57] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[20:58] | Elsie? | 艾尔希 |
[21:01] | Elsie? | 艾尔希 |
[21:03] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[21:05] | Final question. | 最后一个问题 |
[21:06] | Which country, with a land mass of 9.6 million square kilometers, | 哪个国家的国土面积是960万平方公里 |
[21:10] | has just one time zone? | 只有一个时区 |
[21:15] | – I think it’s China. – I think maybe– | -我觉得是中国 -我觉得可能是 |
[21:17] | Russia? | 俄罗斯 |
[21:18] | Incorrect. | 错误 |
[21:20] | Let’s Get Quizzy, it’s yours for the taking. | 疯狂问答队 现在轮到你们回答 |
[21:27] | Canada? | 加拿大 |
[21:28] | Incorrect. The answer is China. | 错误 正确答案是中国 |
[21:31] | The Moordale Quiz Heads have won it… | 莫戴尔最强大脑队 |
[21:33] | …by a hair with 68 points. | 以68分的微弱优势获胜 |
[21:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[21:53] | Miss Sands, | 桑兹小姐 |
[21:55] | we don’t want Maeve on our team. | 我们不想梅芙进我们队 |
[21:56] | She doesn’t know how to collaborate as a group and we nearly lost. | 她不懂团队合作 我们差点就输了 |
[21:59] | But we won. | 但我们赢了 |
[22:01] | Yeah, but we almost didn’t, Maeve. | 没错 但我们差点就输了 梅芙 |
[22:03] | Look, I need this for my school CV. | 听着 我的升学简历需要这个奖项 |
[22:06] | Is this is how you feel too, Steve? | 你也这么想吗 史蒂夫 |
[22:12] | – Yeah. – Nice. | -是的 -很好 |
[22:15] | It’s fine. I didn’t want to be on your stupid quiz team anyway. | 没事 反正我也不想加入你们的弱智问答队 |
[22:19] | Maeve… | 梅芙 |
[22:28] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[22:31] | – Where’s Elsie? – I don’t know. | -艾尔希在哪里 -我不知道 |
[22:32] | She was right here. Then I sent a text, and she disappeared. | 她刚刚还在这里 我发个短信的功夫她就不见了 |
[22:35] | – Are you joking? – No, I told you I can’t look after kids. | -你在逗我吗 -没有 我跟你说过我不会看孩子 |
[22:39] | Oh, sorry. Am I keeping you from something really important? | 真对不起 我是不是妨碍你干大事了 |
[22:42] | Go then, piss off. | 滚吧 滚开 |
[22:44] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[22:47] | – Maeve! – I’m going to look for my sister that you lost. | -梅芙 -我要去找我那被你弄丢的妹妹 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | I’m coming, Maeve. I’m coming. | 我来了 梅芙 我来了 |
[22:57] | Hey, let’s be logical, Maeve. | 我们理性一点 梅芙 |
[22:59] | Like, where’s a three-year-old gonna go? | 比如一个三岁小孩可能去哪里 |
[23:01] | Fuck being logical! There’s a child missing, | 去你妈的理性 小孩走丢了 |
[23:03] | she could be hurt or someone could have taken her. | 她可能会受伤 可能会有人绑架她 |
[23:05] | Why do you keep yelling at me? | 你为什么老对我大吼大叫 |
[23:06] | Because everyone always lets me down. | 因为所有人总是让我失望透顶 |
[23:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:18] | Go, go, go, go! | 快去 快去 |
[23:20] | Elsie, no! | 艾尔希 不要 |
[23:24] | Give it here. Jesus Christ. | 给我 老天 |
[23:28] | Right. | 好了 |
[23:29] | Told you she’s a dickhead. | 跟你说了她是个小混蛋 |
[23:31] | Yeah, she’s kinda cute, though. | 没错 但她还是蛮可爱的 |
[23:40] | Did you guys… Did you make it through the heat? | 你们 你们通过预赛了吗 |
[23:44] | Yep… but I got kicked out. | 通过了 但我被踢出队了 |
[23:47] | ‘Cause I mess everything up. | 因为我总是把一切搞砸 |
[23:50] | You don’t mess everything up. | 你不会搞砸一切 |
[23:53] | Anyway, that’s their loss. | 总之 这是他们的损失 |
[23:58] | I’ve gotta go. I’m seeing Ola and… | 我要走了 我要去见欧拉 |
[24:01] | I am really sorry about losing Elsie. There’s… | 非常抱歉把艾尔希弄丢了 |
[24:06] | Yeah, you’re a really shit babysitter. | 是啊 你这个保姆真差劲 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:11] | – I’ll see you around. – Yeah. | -再见 -好的 |
[24:17] | I messed it up with you. | 我搞砸了我们的关系 |
[24:25] | What? | 什么 |
[24:30] | There was this moment last term, | 上学期有那么一刻 |
[24:31] | where I thought maybe you liked me… | 我以为你可能喜欢我 |
[24:35] | and I liked you back. | 我也喜欢你 |
[24:39] | And I got scared, so I didn’t tell you how I felt. | 我很害怕 所以没有告诉你我的感受 |
[24:45] | And then you met Ola. | 然后你遇见了欧拉 |
[24:53] | It’s really hard seeing you with her every day. | 每天看见你和她在一起的感觉真的很难受 |
[24:59] | Why are you telling me this now? | 为什么你要现在告诉我这些 |
[25:03] | Because it’s true. | 因为这是真的 |
[25:08] | Why do you look angry? | 为什么你看上去很生气 |
[25:11] | Because, Maeve, you can’t… | 因为 梅芙 你不能 |
[25:13] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[25:14] | I liked you. I really liked you. | 我喜欢过你 我真的喜欢过你 |
[25:17] | I fucking turned myself inside out liking you. | 我全身上下都在说我喜欢你 |
[25:19] | – You did like me? – Yes. | -你真的喜欢过我 -当然 |
[25:22] | Of course I did. | 我当然喜欢过 |
[25:23] | And now you’re saying you felt the same. | 然后你现在告诉我你也是 |
[25:25] | Yeah, it’s… I was confused. | 是的 我当时很困惑 |
[25:28] | I have a girlfriend. I… | 我有女朋友了 |
[25:30] | I made myself get over you, Maeve, | 我在你身上已经翻篇了 梅芙 |
[25:32] | and now everything’s fine, | 现在一切都很好 |
[25:33] | everything’s normal, everything’s great. | 一切正常 万事大吉 |
[25:38] | I’ve gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[25:44] | Bad. | 糟了 |
[25:48] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[25:50] | that was bad. | 真的很糟糕 |
[25:56] | It was not 14 times. | 不是十四次 |
[26:00] | Over the course of two years postgrad together, | 在一起读了两年研究生 |
[26:03] | I had to ask her out 14 times. | 我开口约她了十四次 |
[26:08] | And she was wildly untameable. | 她简直不可捉摸 |
[26:10] | – Yes, I was. – She still is. | -我确实是 -现在依然 |
[26:16] | So, um, how did you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[26:18] | Jakob did some work on my house. | 雅各布修理过我的房子 |
[26:21] | Oh, so… so you’re an architect? | 那么 所以你是建筑师 |
[26:24] | I’m a plumber. | 我是水管工 |
[26:26] | Right, right. Well, honorable work, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好吧 可敬的工作 |
[26:29] | Jakob has his own company. | 雅各布有自己的公司 |
[26:35] | You know what? | 那什么 |
[26:38] | – I think I’m going to go home. – No, don’t leave. | -我觉得我该回家了 -不 别走 |
[26:41] | I have an early morning. Lots of toilets to fix. | 明天要早起 有好多厕所要修 |
[26:44] | – Yeah. – It’s early. We haven’t eaten yet. | -对 -现在还早 我们还没吃饭 |
[26:48] | I’ll eat at home. | 我回家吃 |
[26:50] | Leave you guys some space to catch up about Otis. | 给你们留点时间来聊聊欧帝斯 |
[26:53] | – Nice to meet you. – And you too, Jack… Jakob. | -很高兴认识你 -你也是 杰克… 雅各布 |
[27:04] | Catch you later. | 回头见 |
[27:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:15] | Your smugness is palpable. | 你的自以为是真是不要太明显 |
[27:17] | Look, he seems very nice. | 他看起来人不错 |
[27:19] | A practical man with big hands. | 有双大手的实干家 |
[27:23] | I’m content. | 我很满足 |
[27:25] | Yes, yes. | 是了 是的 |
[27:26] | I can see that and I am very happy for you. | 我能感觉到 真为你高兴 |
[27:34] | You’re always so suspicious. | 你疑心总是那么重 |
[27:37] | I am not here to disrupt your life. | 我不是来捣乱你生活的 |
[27:39] | I just want to spend a little bit of time with our boy. | 只是想花些时间来陪陪我们的孩子 |
[27:44] | Our “Boy” Is almost a man, Remi. | 我们的 孩子 已经几乎是个汉子了 雷米 |
[27:47] | – Lovely, look at that. – No. | -真棒 看看这个 -不 |
[27:49] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Oh, go on. Just a tickle. | -不 不行 -拜托 只一小口 |
[27:52] | – No. – For old time’s sake. | -不行 -看在我们的情分上 |
[27:56] | A little bit, just a little bit. | 就一点点 一小点点 |
[28:08] | Oh, no, I gotta get this button. Can you see it? | 不 我得解开这颗纽扣 你能看见吗 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I can. Wait, stay still. | 可以 等等 别动 |
[28:16] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[28:18] | Fucking… | 该死的 |
[28:22] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[28:39] | – I’ve got this. – Okay? | -这个交给我 -行吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. How does this work? | 没问题 这是怎么弄的 |
[28:43] | Is it… Sorry. This is… tricky. | 是这么 抱歉 这个有点 不好对付 |
[28:47] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[28:48] | Why? Why isn’t that working? | 为什么 为什么弄不下来 |
[28:53] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[28:55] | You seem a bit off. | 你看起来有点不对劲 |
[28:58] | I mean, is it hot in here? Maybe it’s the candles. | 是不是有点热 可能是这些蜡烛 |
[29:01] | That was supposed to be romantic. | 那是用来烘托浪漫气氛的 |
[29:04] | Hey, no, it’s… I like them. | 不 我是说 我喜欢它们 |
[29:07] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[29:09] | – hot. – Well, maybe this doesn’t feel right. | -很热 -也许这事不对 |
[29:14] | We don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想的话 我们可以不做的 |
[29:18] | Hey, I do. | 我想 |
[29:42] | 梅芙 对不起 我觉得自己像个白痴 | |
[29:46] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[29:48] | – Are you kidding me? – Sorry. | -你在开玩笑吗 -对不起 |
[29:51] | Who was it from? | 谁发的 |
[29:54] | My mum. | 我妈 |
[29:56] | Ola, please, no. | 欧拉 求你了 别 |
[29:58] | “I’m sorry. I feel like an idiot.” | “对不起 我觉得自己像个白痴” |
[30:01] | It’s clinic stuff. | 说的是诊所的事 |
[30:06] | Is there something going on between you and Maeve? | 你和梅芙之间有什么事吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah. No! There’s not. I just… | 对 不 没有 我只是 |
[30:12] | It… We are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[30:14] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[30:16] | I don’t think I want to do this tonight. | 我觉得我今晚不想做了 |
[30:18] | – Just go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好吧 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:52] | – I got the job. – Where have you been? | -我拿到工作了 -你去哪儿了 |
[30:55] | I picked up some things for the house on the way home. | 我回家的路上买了些给房子用的东西 |
[30:59] | You said you were going to be home two hours ago. | 你说你两小时前就要回来的 |
[31:01] | I went to an NA meeting as well. | 我还去了一个互助会 |
[31:03] | Great, why didn’t you say that before? | 太棒了 你之前怎么没说 |
[31:04] | I wasn’t aware I was under investigation. | 我不知道我在接受审查 |
[31:07] | I tried to do a nice thing and you throw it in my face. | 我想做件好事 你却把它糊到我脸上 |
[31:09] | How do you think that makes me feel? | 你觉得我会怎么想 |
[31:11] | I don’t really care how it makes you feel, to be honest. | 老实说 我真的没那么在乎你的感受 |
[31:13] | If you say you’ll be home at a certain time, just be here. | 如果你说你会在几点回到家 那就几点回来 |
[31:16] | It’s not my job to look after your kid. | 照顾你的孩子不是我的工作 |
[31:18] | How long are you going to punish me for… | 你要惩罚我多久… |
[31:21] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我在这里了 不是吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah… but I’m just waiting for you to flake on me again. | 对啊 我也不过是等着你再抛弃我一次罢了 |
[31:28] | I don’t mind being on my own. | 我不介意一个人活着 |
[31:30] | Okay? I can look after myself. | 懂吗 我能照顾好我自己 |
[31:33] | I don’t want to look after you too. | 我不想还要照顾你 |
[31:34] | – You won’t have to this time. – Yeah, whatever. | -这次你用不照顾我 -行吧 |
[31:45] | You make them like I used to, with the faces. | 你的做法跟我以前一样 弄成笑脸 |
[31:50] | Help yourself. | 吃吧 |
[32:02] | I was supposed to read that in school. I never did. | 我上学的时候就该读那本书 但是我没读 |
[32:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:07] | I was probably in the back of some boy’s car, | 我可能是在某个男生车子的后座上 |
[32:09] | or smoking in a bush. | 或者在小树林里抽烟 |
[32:14] | – Maybe I should give it another go. – Maybe you should. | -也许我应该再试试 -也许是的 |
[32:20] | Don’t put your boots on the sofa. | 别穿着靴子上沙发 |
[32:31] | – This is really something. – Just a few notes that I’m making. | -这个真的很了不起 -只是我做的一点笔记 |
[32:33] | No, Jean. This should be a book. | 不 珍 这应该写成书 |
[32:37] | Exposing what teenagers get up to behind closed doors. | 揭露青少年们关起门来做什么 |
[32:42] | Yeah, it could be revolutionary. | 真的 可能是革命性的 |
[32:44] | Well… | 是吗 |
[32:46] | You always came up with the most original ideas. | 你总是能想出最新颖的点子 |
[32:51] | – Who are you? – Yes. | -你是谁 -对 |
[32:53] | – Wait, say that again. – Original ideas. | -等下 再说一遍 -新颖的点子 |
[32:57] | You just never had any… | 你从来都不 |
[33:00] | self-belief. | 自信 |
[33:01] | Oh, my self-belief was just fine, thank you very much. | 我的自信心一点问题都没有 非常感谢 |
[33:07] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[33:09] | And you… are still… | 而你 还是 |
[33:12] | an entitled prick. | 自以为是的混蛋 |
[33:31] | Shit! That’s Otis. Shit! | 糟糕 是欧帝斯 糟糕 |
[33:40] | – Dad. Um… – Come here. | – 爸 -过来 |
[33:42] | Wait, what? When did you get here? | 等一下 你什么时候到的 |
[33:45] | – Flew in this morning. – Cool. | -今早刚飞过来 -真好 |
[33:47] | Are you… Have you got, like, a tour? | 你 是来签售的吗 |
[33:49] | No, I’ve come to see you. | 不是 我是来看你的 |
[33:50] | I thought we could hang out together, do some father-son bonding. | 我觉得我们可以一起做点什么 亲子活动 |
[33:53] | Yeah, cool. | 对 好主意 |
[33:55] | Are you taller? | 你是不是长高了 |
[34:14] | 莉莉 怎么样 | |
[34:41] | 梅芙 对不起 我觉得自己像个白痴 | |
[35:16] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[35:18] | Are you coming to bed? | 你要来睡觉吗 |
[35:22] | I thought we could spend some time together tonight. | 我觉得我们今晚可以一起消磨一下时间 |
[35:26] | Maybe we could even… | 或许还可以 |
[35:28] | Or… | 或者 |
[35:30] | we could just hug for a bit if… | 只是拥抱一会儿 |
[35:33] | Come on, Maureen, | 算了 莫琳 |
[35:35] | we’re not 23 anymore. | 我们已经不是23岁了 |
[35:37] | You should probably take that off. | 你还是把那个脱了吧 |
[35:45] | I’ll be up soon. | 我一会就来 |
[36:35] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:44] | This is how I die. | 我就是这么死的 |
[36:59] | 已发送 对不起 我觉得自己像个白痴 | |
[37:24] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[37:28] | – No! – Help. Get off me! | -不 -救命 放开我 |
[37:31] | – Help! – What in the name of God is going on? | -救命 -出什么事了 |
[37:35] | I was very cold, I asked him to help. | 我太冷了 我让他帮我 |
[37:38] | I saw someone stealing your gas canister, so I came over. | 我看见有人偷你的煤气罐 我就过来了 |
[37:41] | I’m so sorry, Cynthia. I was just so cold. | 对不起 辛西娅 我太冷了 |
[37:45] | Oh, love, don’t you dare apologize. | 亲爱的 道什么歉呀 |
[37:49] | There’s a spare canister there, you can have that. | 那有多余的煤气罐 |
[37:51] | Help him, Jeffrey. | 搭把手 杰弗里 |
[37:53] | And you… should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[37:58] | Cheers, Jeff. | 谢谢 杰弗 |
[37:59] | Cheers, mate. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[38:04] | Sucker. | 贱人 |
[38:36] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[38:39] | Do you want to see something cool? | 想不想看点好玩的 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:24] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[39:45] | Boy! | 天啊 |
[39:52] | Now, that was great. | 这感觉真爽 |
[40:32] | What was military school like? | 军校什么样 |
[40:37] | Well, I got kicked out, didn’t I? | 我这不是被开除了吗 |
[40:40] | But… better than being back home. | 但是 总比回家好 |
[40:45] | Did you have to do those serious drill things? | 你们也要做那些严肃的训练吗 |
[40:49] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[41:06] | I’ve forgotten it. No, I haven’t. Here. | 我忘了 没有 这样 |
[41:27] | I know you hate it at home, but… | 我知道你不喜欢回家 但是 |
[41:30] | I’m kind of glad you’re back. | 你回来我还是有点高兴的 |
[41:38] | It’s nearly morning. We should get going. | 快天亮了 我们该走了 |
[41:49] | I’m glad I’m back too. | 我也很高兴自己回来了 |
[42:09] | This was, um… | 这… |
[42:12] | strange. | 有点奇怪 |
[42:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:30] | You’re still here. | 你怎么还不走 |
[42:46] | – Oh, I’ve gotta go. – Okay. | -我得走了 -好的 |
[42:51] | Cool. | 好的 |
[43:25] | Hiding from your boyfriend? | 在躲你男朋友吗 |
[43:29] | He’s being such a dick. | 他太混蛋了 |
[43:41] | Eyelash. | 眼睫毛 |
[43:43] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[43:46] | You can talk to me about anything, you know. | 你可以和我无话不谈 |
[43:51] | Even if you just want to be distracted. | 即使你只是想分散下注意力 |
[43:53] | I could speak Gamma Velorum to you. | 我可以和你说天社一的语言 |
[44:00] | That meant, “I made you something.” | 它的意思是”我给你做了点东西” |
[44:08] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[44:11] | This is so cool. | 这太棒了 |
[44:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:26] | I mean, there’s no real secret to it, | 我是说这根本没有什么捷径可言 |
[44:28] | it’s just practice and practice. | 就是练习练习再练习 |
[44:33] | Hey, Bev. You’ve got a little something on your face there. | 贝芙 你脸上有点东西 |
[44:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:40] | It’s avocado. I like it on toast. | 是鳄梨 我喜欢吐司上放点鳄梨 |
[44:45] | Anyway, the real secret is, you’ve gotta know… | 总而言之 真正的秘密是你要知道 |
[45:00] | …I know, definitely don’t do that. | 我知道 千万不要那么做 |
[45:02] | People pee in the sea all the time. | 人们总在海里尿尿 |
[45:03] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[45:05] | Psst… Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[45:08] | Two secs. | 等我一下 |
[45:12] | – You all right? – I’ll teach you how to deliver a soliloquy… | -你还好吗 -我来教你怎么表演独白部分 |
[45:15] | …if you teach me how to get jiggy with Dex. | 条件是你教我怎么和戴克斯啪啪啪 |
[45:19] | Did you just say “Get jiggy”? | 你刚刚是说了”啪啪啪”吗 |
[45:20] | It sounded better in my head. | 我在脑子里说的时候听上去没这么怪 |
[45:23] | Just… Just help me make him my, | 就是帮我让他成为我的 |
[45:27] | – Boyfriend? – Yes. | -男朋友 -没错 |
[45:30] | – All right, deal. – Deal. | -好的 成交 -成交 |
[45:35] | I told you, he’ll have sex with anyone. | 我跟你说了他做爱根本不挑人 |
[45:38] | You better be quick, Flo. | 你最好搞快点 弗洛 |
[45:44] | I don’t wanna have sex. | 我不想做爱 |
[45:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:50] | Do you want to have a seat? | 你想坐下说吗 |
[45:53] | Not having sex is a valid choice. | 选择不做爱也不犯法 |
[45:56] | – And you shouldn’t have sex unless you– – No. | -你也不需要做爱 除非 -不是的 |
[45:59] | I don’t want to have sex at all. | 我一点性欲也没有 |
[46:01] | Ever, with anyone. | 从未有过 对谁都没有 |
[46:04] | I think I might be broken. | 我觉得自己可能坏了 |
[46:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:09] | Why don’t you start by telling me how you feel | 要不你先从自己 |
[46:13] | when you think about having sex? | 想起做爱时的感觉开始说起 |
[46:18] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么感觉也没有 |
[46:21] | I have no connection to it. | 我和做爱完全绝缘 |
[46:24] | It’s sort of like… | 这就好像 |
[46:26] | I’m surrounded by a huge feast | 我被盛宴包围 |
[46:28] | with everything I could want to eat, | 身边都是我想吃的东西 |
[46:29] | but… I’m not hungry. | 但是我不饿 |
[46:35] | Do you know what asexuality is? | 你知道无性恋是什么吗 |
[46:39] | It’s when someone has no sexual attraction to any sex or gender. | 它是指一个人对任何性别的人都没有性欲 |
[46:44] | Sex just… | 性爱 |
[46:46] | doesn’t do it for some people. | 对有的人来说没有吸引力 |
[46:49] | But I still want to fall in love. | 但我还是想坠入爱河 |
[46:52] | Well, some asexual people still want romantic relationships | 有些无性恋者仍然想要浪漫的爱情 |
[46:57] | but they don’t want the sex bit. | 但他们不想做爱这部分 |
[46:59] | And others don’t want either. | 其他人也不想要 |
[47:02] | You know, sexuality is fluid. | 性向是流动的 |
[47:07] | Sex doesn’t make us whole. | 性不会使我们完整 |
[47:10] | And so, | 既然如此 |
[47:12] | how could you ever be broken? | 你又如何会因此破碎 |
[47:16] | – Thank you. – Anytime. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[47:18] | She is so much better than sex kid. | 她比性治疗小子厉害多了 |
[47:26] | – Hey, how are you feeling? – Amazing. | -你感觉如何 -棒极了 |
[47:30] | Yeah, your advice was a bit crap but your mum is my hero, | 你的建议有点垃圾 但你妈是我的英雄 |
[47:33] | so I need a refund. | 所以我申请退款 |
[47:51] | I’m really sorry about last night. That was– | 昨晚真的很抱歉 那真是 |
[47:53] | Look, I’ve decided that I don’t want you to see Maeve anymore. | 听着 我决定了 我不希望你再和梅芙见面 |
[47:58] | If you want to be my boyfriend, | 如果你想做我男朋友 |
[48:00] | then you have to talk to her | 那你就得和她聊聊 |
[48:01] | and tell her that you can’t be friends with her. | 然后告诉她你要和她绝交 |
[48:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[48:16] | I’ve got, um, music. | 我要去上音乐课 |
[48:19] | I’ve been missing you. | 我很想你 |
[48:21] | – But I only saw you yesterday. – Yeah. | -但我们昨天才见过 -是的 |
[48:24] | But it felt so long. | 但我度日如年 |
[48:29] | Yeah, and I missed you too. | 我也很想你 |
[48:32] | I was… thinking that maybe you want to be my boyfriend. | 我在想你要不要做我男朋友 |
[48:45] | No pressure, okay? | 别有压力 好吗 |
[48:47] | You think about it. | 你考虑考虑 |