时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – I think we should have sex. – We are having sex. | -我觉得我们应该做爱 -我们正在做 |
[00:20] | Oh, you mean up the… | 你是说… |
[00:22] | – Like, sex sex. – Yeah. | -插入的那种 -对 |
[00:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:37] | Waiting for you to… put it in. | 等你进来 |
[00:40] | Oh, did you already douche? | 你灌肠过了吗 |
[00:42] | I mean, unless you’re cool with it maybe being a bit messy. | 只要你觉得没关系就行 可能会有点脏 |
[00:44] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[00:45] | Of course I already douched. | 我当然灌肠了 |
[00:49] | ‘Cause I like to be clean. | 因为我喜欢干净 |
[00:51] | Speaking of clean, I… | 说到干净 我 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna go wash my hands. | 我要去洗洗手 |
[00:57] | ‘Cause that’s how clean I am. | 因为我就是这么爱干净的人 |
[01:03] | 奥利维亚 红色警报 | |
[01:15] | Sorry, I should… Hello. | 不好意思 我得接一下 喂 |
[01:18] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:19] | I’ve been mugged. | 我被打劫了 |
[01:21] | Come now. It’s an emergency. | 快来 情况紧急 |
[01:26] | Hold on. Wait. No, slow down. Don’t move, I’ll be right there. | 等一下 不 慢点说 别动 我马上就来 |
[01:31] | So, Olivia’s been mugged. | 奥利维亚遇上打劫的了 |
[01:34] | Sorry. I’ve gotta go. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[01:36] | Rain check? | 改天再约 |
[01:38] | Yeah, of course. I hope she’s okay. | 当然 希望她没事 |
[01:42] | You know, | 你要知道 |
[01:44] | people think you’re mean, but you’re actually so sweet. | 大家都认为你很刻薄 但你其实很暖 |
[01:47] | Okay, thanks. All right, see you, bye. | 好了 谢谢 再见 |
[02:25] | Come on. You need to spit. | 来 吐了 |
[02:33] | Can you get me a mirror, please? | 能给我拿个镜子吗 |
[02:41] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[02:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -行吗 |
[02:47] | – Yeah. – All good? | -行 -可以吧 |
[02:48] | – Thank you. – Perfect. | -谢谢 -完美 |
[02:51] | Oh, you’re a twat. | 你个混蛋 |
[03:06] | It’s looking good. | 看着不错 |
[03:08] | So when can he get back to training? | 那他什么时候可以重新训练呢 |
[03:11] | Shouldn’t I wait, Mum? It’s literally just come off. | 不是要等一等吗 妈 我刚摘掉 |
[03:14] | You’ll be fine. Take it slow, obviously, | 没事的 当然要慢慢来 |
[03:17] | but it’s important to build your strength up. | 但是进行力量训练很重要 |
[03:19] | You can start training again this week. | 你这周就可以开始训练了 |
[03:21] | Maybe tomorrow evening? | 要不明天晚上 |
[03:26] | – Thanks for taking her, Cynthia. – That’s all right, love. | -谢谢照看她 辛西娅 -别客气 亲爱的 |
[03:28] | Jonathan’s always wanted a sibling. | 乔纳森一直都想有个妹妹 |
[03:31] | Your mum’s holding down that job then? Wonders never cease. | 你妈妈的工作还在做吗 奇迹总是有 |
[03:36] | Yeah, she’s enjoying it, I think. | 是的 她很喜欢 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:40] | See you later. Be good. | 再见 听话哦 |
[03:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:46] | Do you want to hang out later? | 要不要晚些一起出去玩 |
[03:48] | I’ve got plans. | 我有安排了 |
[03:49] | – Ooh, and what are your plans? – Haven’t decided yet. | -什么安排 -我还没决定好 |
[03:53] | Great. I’m looking forward to hanging out later then. | 太好了 希望晚些时候能一起玩 |
[04:00] | Oh, I still can’t believe she called me “uptight.” | 还是不敢相信她说我”拘谨” |
[04:03] | – Seriously. – Well, you do over-analyze stuff. | -真的 -你确实喜欢过度分析 |
[04:06] | – Oh! Oh, so you agree with her? – No! No! | -那你同意她的观点了 -不 不 |
[04:09] | Well, you are a bit rigid at times, don’t you think? | 你有时候确实有点死板 你不觉得吗 |
[04:12] | I’m not rigid. I am… | 我才不死板 我 |
[04:14] | I’m totally chill. | 我很酷 |
[04:15] | – Okay. – In fact, I’m going to show you both | -好吧 -事实上 我要让你们两个看看 |
[04:18] | just how chill I am. | 我有多酷 |
[04:20] | I’m going to have a small gathering of friends | 我要找一小撮朋友 |
[04:22] | at my house tonight. | 来我家聚会 |
[04:23] | – A party? – No, a small gathering. | -开派对 -不 小聚一下 |
[04:25] | And I’m gonna cook a roast chicken. | 我要做烤鸡 |
[04:27] | Don’t cook a roast chicken. Cooking a roast chicken is not chill. | 别做烤鸡 做烤鸡一点都不酷 |
[04:31] | Okay? Who are you going to invite? You don’t have any friends. | 行吗 你要邀请谁 你连朋友都没有 |
[04:34] | – Yes, I do. – Who? | -不 我有 -谁 |
[04:36] | I have you and… | 我有你还有 |
[04:39] | – Lily. – Lily? Is Lily your friend? | -莉莉 -莉莉 莉莉是你朋友吗 |
[04:41] | Yes, she is. I helped her vagina open up. | 是的 我帮她打开了阴道 |
[04:43] | But don’t repeat that, it’s confidential. | 但是别说出去 这是保密的 |
[04:45] | Clients are not friends, Otis. | 客户不是朋友 欧帝斯 |
[04:47] | Fine. You invite Rahim and some of your Swing Band friends. | 好吧 你邀请拉希姆 还有摇摆乐队的朋友 |
[04:50] | I’ll invite you and Lily, and we can have a totally spontaneous, | 我邀请你和莉莉 我们今晚在我家 |
[04:54] | super-small, chill gathering at my house tonight. | 来一个质朴的超小型的酷炫聚会 |
[04:58] | Without a chicken? | 不要鸡肉 |
[04:59] | Without a chicken. | 不吃鸡肉 |
[05:09] | Hey, Lily. How are you doing? | 莉莉 你好吗 |
[05:12] | I have to be somewhere else. | 我要赶去别的地方 |
[05:21] | Otis, you can’t be mad at both of them. | 欧帝斯 你不能生她们两个的气 |
[05:23] | I can. Maeve ruined my relationship, | 我能 梅芙毁了我的恋爱 |
[05:26] | – and Ola broke up with me, so– – Uh, that’s a little extreme. | -奥拉又跟我分手了 所以 -这有点极端 |
[05:29] | You should invite Maeve to your party. | 你应该请梅芙来你的派对 |
[05:31] | No, it’s a small gathering. | 不 是小聚 |
[05:33] | Uh, you can have a couple of drinks, | 你们可以稍微喝点 |
[05:34] | clear the air. I know you want to. | 消除误会 我知道你希望这样 |
[05:36] | I do not want her there. | 我不想让她来 |
[05:46] | I feel bad about Maeve. | 我觉得有点对不起梅芙 |
[05:50] | We spoke about this, Steve. She was too much of a risk | 我们谈过了 史蒂夫 她太不稳定了 |
[05:52] | and she doesn’t take this seriously. | 而且她一点都不在乎 |
[05:53] | At least Paulina is reliable. | 至少波琳娜很靠谱 |
[05:55] | I can hear you. | 我能听见 |
[05:58] | Hey, Viv. I loved that meme you sent me last night. | 薇芙 你昨晚给我发的表情包我很喜欢 |
[06:01] | – It was hilarious. – I know. Cats playing Scrabble, | -特别好笑 -是的 小猫玩拼字游戏 |
[06:03] | gets me every time. | 每次都能戳中我 |
[06:08] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[06:10] | Prawn cocktail? | 鲜虾盅 |
[06:13] | No. | 不 |
[06:14] | I can’t deal with the smell of fish before lunch. | 我午饭前受不了鱼的味道 |
[06:19] | Anyway, how long until the heat? | 比赛还有多长时间 |
[06:22] | We have 25 minutes of free time before the minibus leaves. | 离中巴出发还有25分钟时间 |
[06:26] | Great. I might go and do some push-ups. | 太好了 我要去做几个俯卧撑 |
[06:28] | Okay. I’ll get on with some practice. | 好的 我再练习下 |
[06:34] | I am going to go to the bathroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[06:43] | Polly, I can smell it from here. | 波莉 我在这儿还是能闻到 |
[06:51] | Party at Otis Milburn’s tonight. | 今晚在欧帝斯·米尔本家有派对 |
[06:53] | Okay. Party at Otis Milburn’s tonight. | 好的 今晚在欧帝斯·米尔本家有派对 |
[06:55] | – But it’s a Thursday. – BYO booze. | -但今天是周四 -自带酒水 |
[06:57] | We can’t be hungover at rehearsals. | 排练期间我们不能宿醉 |
[07:06] | Hi. Um, party at Otis Milburn’s tonight. | 今晚在欧帝斯·米尔本家有派对 |
[07:10] | It’s a Thursday. | 今天是周四 |
[07:12] | – Thursday’s the new Friday. – No, Wednesday is the new Saturday. | -周四就是新的周五 -不 周三才是新的周六 |
[07:16] | – Everybody knows that. – Can I come to the party? | -大家都知道这点 -我可以去派对吗 |
[07:18] | No, Rahim. I’ve disgraced us. | 不行 拉希姆 我让我们丢脸了 |
[07:20] | I didn’t realize you were going, | 我不知道你也要去 |
[07:21] | Rahim. Uh, where’s Otis’s house then? | 拉希姆 欧帝斯家在哪 |
[07:24] | Uh, 43 Ashford Street. | 阿什福德街43号 |
[07:26] | BYO booze. | 自带酒水 |
[07:31] | Bye. Your hair is majestic. | 再见 你的头发太美了 |
[07:34] | You’re not actually going to a party on a Thursday, are you? | 你不会真的在周四晚上去派对 是吧 |
[07:37] | Thursdays are the new Fridays, Olivia. Get with the program. | 周四是新的周五 奥利维亚 紧跟潮流吧 |
[07:53] | My boyfriend wants to have anal sex. | 我男朋友想要肛交 |
[07:55] | I told him I’ve done it before, | 我告诉他我之前做过 |
[07:56] | but I haven’t, and I’m freaking out. | 但其实没有 我不知所措 |
[07:59] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 这件事… |
[08:01] | what exactly are you afraid of? | 你到底怕什么呢 |
[08:04] | I don’t know how to douche. | 我不知道怎么灌肠 |
[08:05] | I’ve looked it up online. Every website says something different. | 我在网上查过 每个地方的说法都不一样 |
[08:08] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[08:09] | I cannot, under any circumstances, shit myself. | 不管发生什么 我绝对不能喷屎 |
[08:13] | Let me do some research, and I’ll get back to you. | 我帮你调研一下 然后再告诉你怎么样 |
[08:16] | Also, I’m having a small gathering of friends at my house tonight, | 对了 我今晚邀请大家来我家小聚一下 |
[08:20] | – if you’d like to come– – What the fuck’s a “Small gathering”? | -如果你想来的话… -“小聚”是什么意思 |
[08:22] | It’s… A small group– | 就是… 小型聚会 |
[08:26] | Be quick with the research, yeah? | 你赶紧去做调研吧 |
[08:28] | Hey, guys. Um… | 伙计们 |
[08:30] | weird question. | 问一个很诡异的问题 |
[08:32] | What do you know about anal douching? | 你们知道怎么灌肠吗 |
[08:34] | Um, not much to be honest, Otis. | 说实话不是很了解 欧帝斯 |
[08:36] | I know about this, I’ll teach you. | 我知道 我来教你 |
[08:42] | – Hi, Claire. – Hey. | -你好 克莱尔 -你好 |
[09:14] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 |
[09:16] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[09:18] | Are you okay in there? | 你还好吗 |
[09:21] | It was the prawn cocktail sandwich. | 都是因为大虾鸡尾酒三明治 |
[09:32] | We need you back. Paulina’s got food poisoning, | 我们需要你归队 波琳娜食物中毒了 |
[09:34] | and she wasn’t very good anyway. | 而且反正她也不怎么行 |
[09:36] | It’s true, you were so much better. | 这倒是实话 你比她厉害多了 |
[09:37] | She always said “Pacific” Instead of “Specific,” | 她总是把”具体”说成”举体” |
[09:40] | and didn’t know marsupials have pouches. | 而且还不知道袋类动物有育儿袋 |
[09:44] | Okay, fine. Please will you come back? | 好吧 你能回来吗 |
[09:46] | But you can’t go rogue, okay? | 但你不能一意孤行 可以吗 |
[09:52] | Jean speaking. | 我是珍 |
[09:54] | Hello, Jean. It’s Michelle Lawson, Remi’s agent. | 你好 珍 我是米歇尔·罗森 雷米的经纪人 |
[09:56] | – Long time no speak. – Hello, Michelle. | -好久没联系了 -你好 米歇尔 |
[09:59] | I’m calling because Remi mentioned the possibility | 我打电话来是因为雷米说你们俩有可能 |
[10:01] | of you two writing together again. | 合出一本书 |
[10:03] | Something about teenagers and sex education in schools? | 是有关青少年以及学校里的性教育的 |
[10:06] | Sounds fascinating. | 听起来很有意思 |
[10:07] | Well, firstly, my research is confidential | 首先 我的研究是保密的 |
[10:10] | and secondly, Remi is grossly mistaken. | 其次 雷米完全搞错了 |
[10:14] | I will not be writing with him again. | 我再也不会跟他一起写书了 |
[10:16] | Oh, why not? | 为什么 |
[10:18] | Because he is a colossal twat. | 因为他就是个大傻逼 |
[10:23] | – Oh, hello, Ola. – Hi. | -你好 欧拉 -你好 |
[10:27] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:34] | So, Dad told me you guys aren’t seeing each other anymore. | 我爸告诉我你们俩分手了 |
[10:38] | Well, at least… | 是的 这至少 |
[10:40] | it might make it easier for you and Otis now. | 让你和欧帝斯之间的关系更容易了 |
[10:44] | Oh, we broke up too. | 我们也分手了 |
[10:47] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[10:48] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没有告诉你吗 |
[10:50] | Well, he doesn’t tell me much these days, and… | 他最近都不怎么跟我说话 而且 |
[10:54] | Well, sometimes I wonder | 我有时候想 |
[10:56] | if it would’ve been easier if I’d had a girl. | 我要是生个女孩 会不会容易一些 |
[10:58] | Girls can be pretty annoying too. | 女孩子也很麻烦的 |
[11:08] | You know, if you ever need to talk to a woman about anything… | 你知道 你可以和我说任何事情的… |
[11:17] | What would you do if you really liked someone, | 如果你真的很喜欢某个人 而且确定对方也喜欢你 |
[11:19] | and you were so sure they liked you too, | 你会怎么做 |
[11:22] | but all of a sudden | 但突然地 |
[11:23] | they’re acting like they find you completely revolting? | 他们好像觉得你很恶心 |
[11:28] | Douching is not essential | 灌肠并不是必要的 |
[11:30] | if you eat a lot of fiber and empty your bowels regularly. | 如果你吃很多纤维 并且经常排便 |
[11:35] | If you’ve never douched before, it might be best | 如果你从没灌过肠 最好是 |
[11:37] | to start with a simple bulb, like that. | 一开始选择这种简单的灌肠器 例如这种 |
[11:40] | So, water in the bulb… | 那么 灌肠器中装水 |
[11:41] | If I’m not cooking a roast chicken, what are people going to eat? | 如果我不做烤鸡 大家吃什么呢 |
[11:45] | Crisps. | 薯片 |
[11:47] | Otis, just crisps. | 欧帝斯 薯片就可以 |
[11:49] | …for as long as you can, sit on the toilet… | 尽可能久地 坐在马桶上 |
[11:55] | and release. | 然后排泄 |
[11:56] | – What about dips? – No dips. | -蘸酱呢 -不要沾酱 |
[11:58] | – But my guac is– – Just listen to Rahim. | -但我的鳄梨酱 -好好听拉希姆讲 |
[12:01] | …and protective mucus in your anus. | 还有肛门里的保护性粘液 |
[12:05] | Boys! | 兄弟们 |
[12:07] | Let’s see the hand. | 让我们看看你的手 |
[12:09] | – Glad to have you back, Marchetti. – Cheers, man. | -很高兴你回来了 马切蒂 -我也是 兄弟 |
[12:12] | Sir, | 老师 |
[12:14] | my cast came off this morning and I’m back training this week. | 我今早把石膏拆了 我这周恢复训练 |
[12:17] | Amazing news. Congratulations. | 太好了 恭喜你 |
[12:18] | So, I’m not gonna be able | 所以 我就不能 |
[12:20] | to make dress rehearsals tomorrow night. | 明晚的带妆彩排了 |
[12:21] | Jackson, this is show business, all right? | 杰克逊 这是演艺[出场]界 好吗 |
[12:25] | Not no-show business. Just rearrange training. | 不是玩消失的地方 换个时间训练吧 |
[12:28] | It’s my mum, sir. | 是我妈妈 |
[12:29] | She wants me back in the pool as soon as possible. | 她想让我尽快回泳池训练 |
[12:31] | I’m sure she’ll understand. | 她肯定会理解的 |
[12:33] | It’s great to have more than one passion. | 多一个爱好多好 |
[12:34] | Talk to her, okay? | 跟她谈谈 好吗 |
[12:40] | Squat, don’t rush, push it in, compress the bulb. | 蹲下去 不要急 把灌肠器推进去 挤压球囊 |
[12:44] | Pull to take it out. | 再把它拽出来 |
[12:47] | What’s going on? | 你们在干什么 |
[12:49] | I’m teaching Otis how to douche. | 我在教欧帝斯怎么灌肠 |
[12:52] | -But we’re leaving, actually. -Yeah. Yeah, sorry. | -不过我们要走了 -是的 抱歉 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:10] | Squeeze, hold, release. | 挤压 夹住 排出 |
[13:12] | – I’ll pick you up at your house. – I can meet you at the party. | -我去你家接你 -我们可以派对上直接见 |
[13:15] | – Small gathering. – Yeah, but I wanna see where you live. | -是小聚会 -嗯 可是我想看看你住的地方 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[13:25] | I’ve just never had anyone meet my family before. | 我还没带过人见我家人 |
[13:29] | I still think that you should invite her. | 我还是觉得你该邀请她 |
[13:33] | No. | 不要 |
[13:33] | – What– – No. I’ll see you later. | -什么 -不要 回见 |
[13:35] | I don’t want to see any roast chicken! | 不要让我看到烤鸡 |
[13:43] | Hey, Maeve. | 嘿 梅芙 |
[13:46] | Um, I think you should come to Otis’s party tonight. | 我觉得你该去参加欧帝斯今晚的派对 |
[13:48] | – I didn’t get an invite. – But I know he wants you there. | -他没邀请我 -但我知道他想你去 |
[13:51] | I think that you two really need to talk. | 我觉得你俩真的需要谈一谈 |
[13:55] | He didn’t mean what he said in the text. | 他短信里说的不是他的本意 |
[13:58] | Please? Just talk to him. | 拜托 去跟他谈谈 |
[14:02] | I’ll think about it, okay? | 我会考虑的 好吗 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:15] | – See you later. – Bye. | -回见 -再见 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:24] | What are you… | 你在做…… |
[14:33] | Okay, what are you doing, Mum? What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 妈 你在做什么 |
[14:41] | – Otis. – Mum. | -欧帝斯 -妈妈 |
[14:42] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. I’m just, uh… | -你还好吗 -嗯 我就是 |
[14:45] | I was waiting for you to get back. | 我在等你回来 |
[14:47] | I’m thinking of having some friends over tonight. | 我今晚打算邀请几个朋友来家里 |
[14:52] | – A party? – No. | -办派对吗 -不是 |
[14:54] | Just a gathering. | 就是小聚下 |
[14:56] | Um… But I was thinking maybe if you could not be there? | 但我在想你是不是可以回避下 |
[15:02] | Oh, I see. Uh, yeah. | 明白了 可以 |
[15:03] | It’s not personal. | 不是针对你 |
[15:05] | – No. – It’s just– | -没事 -只是 |
[15:06] | – Of course not. – You know? | -当然不是 -你懂的 |
[15:08] | You’re asserting your independence from your primary care giver. | 你在维护自己的独立 不依靠你的主要看护人 |
[15:13] | It’s perfectly normal. | 十分正常 |
[15:15] | I will make myself scarce. | 我会回避的 |
[15:20] | – Otis? – Yeah? | -欧帝斯 -嗯 |
[15:24] | You know you can talk to me about anything? | 你有任何事 都可以跟我聊 知道吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:36] | – Bye, darling. – See ya. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[16:23] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚什么安排 |
[16:25] | Remember, whoever wins this heat | 记住了 谁赢了这场预赛 |
[16:27] | gets a place in the televised finals, | 谁就能出现在会被电视转播的决赛里 |
[16:28] | where all your friends, families, and university recruiters | 你所有的朋友 家人 大学招生人员 |
[16:31] | will get a chance to see | 都会有可能 |
[16:32] | your giant brains in widescreen high definition. | 在高清宽屏电视上看见你们智慧的闪光 |
[16:34] | Maeve, you are not a lone wolf. We play as a team today. | 梅芙 不许做孤狼 今天要以团队为重 |
[16:37] | A winning team. | 胜利之队 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:45] | I talked to Coach earlier. They said there’s every chance | 我和教练谈过了 他们说 |
[16:47] | you could be back on track for the Nationals. | 你回归训练备战全国赛的机会很大 |
[16:49] | Obviously, we’ll take it slowly, but… | 很显然 我们要慢慢来 不过 |
[16:52] | Well, maybe Jackson doesn’t want to talk about swimming right now. | 或许杰克逊现在根本不想讨论游泳的事 |
[16:55] | You mean you don’t want to talk about it. | 是你不想讨论吧 |
[16:56] | Uh, that’s not what I said. | 我没这么说 |
[16:59] | – It’s what you’re implying. – Everything’s fine, okay? I’m fine, | -你就是这个意思 -一起都很好 好吗 我很好 |
[17:02] | the hand’s fine, everything is fine. Let’s just drop it, okay? | 手很好 一切都很好 我们不聊这个了好吗 |
[17:11] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[17:15] | Lovely to meet you, Mrs. Effiong. | 很高兴认识您 埃弗昂夫人 |
[17:19] | – Eric, who is your friend? – I’m Eric’s boyfriend. | -埃里克 这位朋友是谁 -我是他的男朋友 |
[17:24] | -Lovely to meet you… -Rahim. | -很高兴认识你 -拉希姆 |
[17:27] | Rahim. | 拉希姆 |
[17:28] | Eric, why didn’t you say you had a boyfriend? | 埃里克 怎么没听你提过你有男朋友 |
[17:31] | – Would you like to come in– – No, no, no! Mum, we’re in a rush, | -要进来吗 -不 不 不 妈 我们很急 |
[17:34] | and we need to go now. | 这就得走了 |
[17:37] | Don’t be late. It’s a Thursday. | 别回来太晚 今天周四 |
[17:42] | – Your family know you’re gay, right? – Yeah. | -你家人知道你是同性恋 对吧 -嗯 |
[17:45] | I came out when I was 13. | 我十三岁就出柜了 |
[17:47] | So, why don’t you tell your parents about me then? | 那你为什么不跟你爸妈说我的事 |
[17:49] | Well, we’re just not a very talkative family. | 我们家里人不太喜欢聊天 |
[17:53] | Come on. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[17:56] | – We’re gonna be late? – Yeah, we’re gonna be late. | -我们要迟到了吗 -是 我们要迟到了 |
[17:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah, late. | -嗯 -迟了 |
[18:00] | Last question, and for a place in the final, | 最后一个问题 争夺决赛席位 |
[18:03] | according to the Department of Health, | 根据卫生部统计 |
[18:05] | what is the most common drug used in the UK? | 英国最常用的药物是什么 |
[18:08] | Ibuprofen. | 布洛芬 |
[18:09] | Incorrect. | 错误 |
[18:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:12] | Quiz Heads, over to you. | 最强大脑队 请答题 |
[18:16] | I think it’s marijuana. | 我觉得是大麻 |
[18:17] | It’s not a legal drug. It’s paracetamol, trust me. | 大麻不是合法药 答案是扑热息痛 相信我 |
[18:22] | Weed. | 大麻 |
[18:28] | The answer is… | 答案是 |
[18:31] | paracetamol. | 扑热息痛 |
[18:34] | And the Moordale Quiz Heads are through to the final. | 莫戴尔最强大脑进入决赛 |
[18:44] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[18:45] | I definitely would have said weed. | 要是我肯定会说是大麻 |
[18:48] | Have you ever done magic mushrooms? | 你试过魔幻蘑菇吗 |
[18:50] | I’m not sure I should answer that. | 我不知道该不该作答 |
[19:02] | When the others arrive, I’ll put out the rest of the snacks. | 等人到齐了 我就把剩下的零食拿出来 |
[19:05] | Maybe we can play some charades. | 或许我们可以玩猜字谜 |
[19:11] | So, did Eric invite you? | 是埃里克邀请你来的吗 |
[19:14] | I heard there was a big party at your house. | 我听说你家要开个大派对 |
[19:16] | I thought I might get to hang out with your mum. | 我觉得我没准能和你妈玩玩 |
[19:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:29] | That must be Eric. | 一定是埃里克来了 |
[19:31] | I told him to bring a cheese board. | 我告诉他带个干酪拼盘的 |
[19:36] | – Hi, Debbie. – You all right? | -嗨 黛比 -你好啊 |
[19:38] | Oh, yeah. Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[19:47] | Excuse me, um… | 不好意思 |
[19:49] | What? Oh, God! | 什么 天啊 |
[20:01] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[20:05] | Who’s gonna be there? | 都谁去 |
[20:08] | Well, I hope Jamie and Joel. | 我希望杰米和乔尔会去 |
[20:10] | – Who even told you about Otis’s party? – Trom-boner. | -谁告诉你欧帝斯开派对了 -长号屌 |
[20:16] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[20:18] | Didn’t you get expelled? | 你不是被开除了吗 |
[20:21] | I heard he has a huge dick. | 听说他有根大屌 |
[20:28] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢了 亚当 |
[20:40] | – Hi, my babies. – Hi, Mum. | -嗨 宝贝们 -嗨 妈妈 |
[20:46] | You been crying? | 你哭了 |
[20:50] | Allergies. | 过敏而已 |
[20:55] | These bloody plants are trying to kill me, I think. | 那些该死的花花草草简直要搞死我 |
[21:00] | Good job they’re pretty, eh? | 幸好挺漂亮的 对吧 |
[21:03] | How was school? | 学校怎么样 |
[21:05] | I got back on the quiz team. And we’re going to the finals. | 我重回智力问答团 我们进入决赛了 |
[21:10] | And I have two tickets for family. | 我有两张给家人的票 |
[21:13] | And it would mean a lot if you could be there. | 如果你们去我会很高兴的 |
[21:16] | – Yeah, of course I’ll be there. – Cool. | -我当然会去 -好 |
[21:19] | Why are you all dressed up? | 你怎么开始梳妆打扮了 |
[21:22] | I’m going to a party. | 我要去个派对 |
[21:24] | Who’s the boy then? | 那个男孩是谁啊 |
[21:25] | No, there’s no boy, Mum. | 不 没有什么男孩 妈 |
[21:27] | – I’ll see you later. – What’s his name? | -再见 -他叫什么名字 |
[21:28] | Stop it! There’s no boy. | 别闹 没什么男孩 |
[21:33] | Bye, Els. | 再见 艾尔希 |
[21:35] | Stop! | 别闹 |
[21:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:41] | – I thought you were busy tonight. – I am. | -你今晚不是会很忙吗 -的确 |
[21:43] | – I’m going to a party. – Can I come? | -有个派对 -我能去吗 |
[21:46] | No. | 不行 |
[21:47] | You don’t know what you’re missing. I’m really fun at parties, | 那你会后悔哦 我在派对上可会玩了 |
[21:50] | people can’t get enough of me. | 大家都舍不得我走 |
[21:53] | – I thought we were friends now. – What? | -我以为我们已经是朋友了 -什么 |
[21:56] | What made you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[21:58] | I’m not spending another night stuck inside with my brother. | 我不想每晚都和我哥待在一起 |
[22:01] | Seriously, my brain’s a precious commodity, | 讲真的 我的大脑可是宝贵的财富 |
[22:03] | and it’s slowly dying from boredom. | 它正慢慢因无聊而死 |
[22:05] | Don’t let it die, Maeve. | 别让它死了 梅芙 |
[22:07] | Please? Please? | 求你了 求你了 |
[22:09] | Oh, my God. Okay, fine! | 天啊 好吧 行 |
[22:11] | – Do I have time to change my shirt? – No. | -给我点时间换个衣服行吗 -不行 |
[22:15] | Also, all of our brains are slowly dying. You’re not unique. | 还有 所有人的大脑都在慢慢死亡 你没什么不同 |
[22:18] | Oh, my goodness. I’m terrible at making decisions. | 天啊 我真不擅长做决定 |
[22:21] | I usually just have what Michael’s having. | 我通常和迈克尔要一样的 |
[22:24] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[22:25] | I used to have what Michael was having. | 我以前和迈克尔要一样的 |
[22:28] | Well, do what I do sometimes: close your eyes and point. | 你可以试试我的办法 闭上眼睛乱指一通 |
[22:32] | – Okay. – It works. | -好吧 -挺有用的 |
[22:33] | What can I get you? | 需要点什么 |
[22:36] | I’ll have a three-legged monkey, please. | 请给我来杯三条腿的猴子 |
[22:40] | – And you? – I’ll have one of those too. | -您呢 -我也要一样的 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:45] | Yes, being on your own will get easier, I promise. | 对 自己生活会变得越来越轻松 我保证 |
[22:49] | Before you know it, you’ll be | 还没等你反应过来 你会 |
[22:51] | wondering how you ever shared the TV remote. | 想自己以前怎么会共用电视遥控器 |
[22:53] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[22:55] | How’s your… man friend? | 你的男性朋友怎么样了 |
[22:59] | Um… we split up, actually. | 其实我们分开了 |
[23:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. What happened? | 我很遗憾 怎么了 |
[23:06] | I think I realized I’d become too independent for relationships. | 我觉得我在恋爱关系中过于独立 |
[23:12] | I sometimes get worried that I’m going to end up | 有时我担心自己会和我可怜 |
[23:14] | – like my poor old Auntie Gladys. – What happened to her? | -年迈的格拉迪斯姨妈一个结局 -她怎么了 |
[23:18] | She choked to death on a microwave dinner. | 她在吃微波炉晚餐食品时噎死了 |
[23:20] | – What? – Nobody found her for two weeks. | -什么 -两周后才被人发现 |
[23:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:25] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:30] | Well, here’s to Auntie Gladys then. | 这杯敬格拉迪斯姨妈 |
[23:31] | To Auntie Gladys. | 敬格拉迪斯姨妈 |
[23:53] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[23:58] | Eric? I am going to kill you. | 埃里克 我要杀了你 |
[24:01] | Why? I didn’t invite this many people. | 为什么 我没邀请这么多人 |
[24:04] | – Is Ola here? – Why would Ola be here? | -欧拉来了吗 -欧拉为什么会来 |
[24:07] | – We have broken up. – Okay. I thought the whole point of this | -我们已经分手了 -好吧 我以为你举办这活动 |
[24:09] | was for you to show Ola that you’re chill. | 就是为了告诉欧拉你很酷呢 |
[24:11] | Should I get you both drinks? | 我去给你们拿点喝的吧 |
[24:13] | Yeah, Otis needs a drink. Okay, dude. Dude… | 对 欧帝斯需要喝点 好了 兄弟 兄弟 |
[24:18] | this is the closest to cool in sixth form you’re ever gonna get. | 这将是你在高中里最酷的时刻 |
[24:22] | Enjoy it, okay? | 好好享受 好吗 |
[24:24] | En-joy-ment. | 好 好 享受 |
[24:27] | – Here it is. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[24:31] | Chin-chin. | 干杯 |
[24:44] | 欧拉 你能过来拿点东西吗 | |
[24:51] | this isn’t exactly disability-friendly, is it? | 这绝对算不上残障人士友好型 是吧 |
[24:54] | Yeah, well you wanted to come. | 是你自己要来的 |
[24:55] | And you didn’t think about these stairs versus wheelchair situation. | 你没考虑到轮椅上不了这么多级台阶 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:01] | – Let’s just go home. – I’m not going home. | -我们回家吧 -我才不要回家 |
[25:03] | I’m here to par-tay. | 我是来参加派对的 |
[25:05] | But that does mean you’re gonna have to carry me down these stairs. | 但这确实意味着你要背我下去 |
[25:07] | – Are you joking? – Does it look like I’m joking? | -你在开玩笑吗 -我看起来像在开玩笑吗 |
[25:10] | Hello, kind sir. | 你好 好心人 |
[25:11] | Would you be so generous as to escort me | 能劳驾你把我和我的轮椅 |
[25:14] | and my chair down these ridiculous steps? | 护送至楼下吗 |
[25:17] | – I just had a cast taken off, so I can’t. – No, it’s fine. | -我手上刚拆了石膏 所以不行 -不 没事的 |
[25:20] | I’m sensing a hint of tension here. | 我感觉这里的气氛有些紧张 |
[25:22] | Did you guys used to go out or something? | 你们以前是男女朋友什么的吗 |
[25:24] | – So, who broke whose heart? – Shut up, Isaac. | -是谁伤了谁的心 -闭嘴 艾萨克 |
[25:29] | Boys. | 兄弟们 |
[25:31] | – Could you give us a hand getting… – Isaac. | -你们能过来把 -艾萨克 |
[25:33] | – Isaac a lift downstairs, please? – Sure. | -把艾萨克抬下去吗 谢谢 -当然 |
[25:38] | Enjoy the party, Isaac. | 在派对上玩得开心 艾萨克 |
[25:39] | Grab a corner, boys. One, two… | 每人抓住一角 兄弟们 一 二 |
[25:43] | So, I’m assuming it was you who was the breaker of hearts then. | 所以我猜肯定是你伤了他的心 |
[25:45] | Okay, we’re done here. | 不跟你说了 |
[25:52] | Hey, Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[25:53] | Are you looking forward to the dress rehearsal tomorrow? | 你期待明天的彩排吗 |
[25:55] | – Oh, man. You– – Mate, he’s not doing that gay Shakespeare shit. | -兄弟 你 -兄弟 他不会再演那个娘炮莎剧了 |
[25:58] | Look, he’s back in the pool. | 听着 他要重回泳坛了 |
[26:02] | Ruby is looking banging tonight. | 鲁比今晚美爆了 |
[26:04] | You could never. | 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[26:06] | Fuck off, Marchetti. | 滚吧 马切蒂 |
[26:07] | Dex is here. | 戴克斯在这里 |
[26:08] | – Um, hi. – I don’t have time for “Hi”. | -你好 -我可没时间打招呼 |
[26:11] | I know I need to go talk to him, but I don’t know how. | 我知道我得去和他搭讪 但我不知道怎么做 |
[26:13] | Well, just go up to him and say, | 就直接过去跟他说 |
[26:14] | “Hey, Dex,” and ask him about his day | “嗨 戴克斯” 然后问问他今天过得如何 |
[26:16] | or a game that he likes | 或者聊聊他喜欢的游戏 |
[26:18] | or another nerdy-type thing you lot like talking about. | 或者聊聊你很喜欢的什么文艺作品 |
[26:20] | Then you keep chatting and see where the night takes you. Easy. | 然后一直聊聊聊 顺其自然 小菜一碟 |
[26:24] | Be yourself, all right? And you’ll be fine. | 做自己好吗 只要做自己就行了 |
[26:26] | I just realized that your cast is gone. That’s great news. | 我才发现你的石膏拆掉了 太好了 |
[26:28] | Yeah, back to prison for me. | 是啊 意味着我又要回地狱了 |
[26:30] | I’m joking. Go and get your man. | 开玩笑的 去俘获你男人的心吧 |
[26:38] | – Is that Maeve? Why is Maeve here? – I kind of invited her. | -那是梅芙吗 她为什么会在这 -我邀请了她 |
[26:43] | – What? – You guys need to talk. | -什么 -你们得聊聊 |
[26:45] | I’m not talking to her. She can talk to me. | 我不要和她说话 她可以和我说话 |
[26:47] | Who is that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[26:50] | – No idea. – This isn’t really my scene, to be honest. | -不知道 -说实话 这里真心不是我的舒适区 |
[26:53] | What’s your scene then? | 那你的舒适区是什么 |
[26:55] | Uh… I don’t know. Reading a book somewhere alone. | 不知道 安安静静读本书的地方 |
[26:58] | People need people. | 没有人是一座孤岛 |
[27:01] | Is that another NA motivational quote by any chance? | 这又是戒毒互助会里的鸡汤软文吗 |
[27:04] | No, more of a core value, actually. | 不 这是核心价值观 |
[27:09] | Who’s the intense starey guy? | 那个紧张地盯着我们的人是谁 |
[27:12] | That’s Otis. | 那是欧帝斯 |
[27:13] | It’s his party. Things are a bit weird between us right now. | 这是他开的派对 我们现在的关系有点尴尬 |
[27:17] | – Is he your boyfriend? – No. | -他是你男朋友吗 -不是 |
[27:20] | But you wanted him to be your boyfriend? | 但你想让他成为你的男朋友 |
[27:24] | You’re not actually psychic, you know. | 你又不是真会读心术 |
[27:25] | But I’m pretty close, right? | 但我很接近正确答案了 对吗 |
[27:28] | Don’t tell me, you didn’t think he would be my type. | 别跟我说你觉得他不是我的菜 |
[27:30] | No, I think he’s exactly your type. | 不 我觉得他就是你的天菜 |
[27:32] | I bet he’s funny and charming in a sweet, non-threatening way. | 我打赌他幽默风趣魅力无边软萌无公害 |
[27:37] | In fact, he looks a little bit like me, | 其实他和我有点像 |
[27:40] | but less interesting, | 但我比他有意思多了 |
[27:42] | which means I must really, really be your type then. | 也就是说我才是你的天菜 |
[27:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[27:49] | – This is my friend, Isaac. – Hiya, Isaac. | -这是我朋友 艾萨克 -你好 艾萨克 |
[27:51] | – Why are you in a wheelchair? – Babes, no. | -你为什么坐在轮椅上 -宝贝 别问 |
[27:52] | – You’re not supposed– – It’s fine. | -你不该 -没事的 |
[27:54] | It was a horrendous incident involving the wind. | 是因为一场可怕的风灾 |
[27:58] | Fuck off. | 不是吧 |
[27:59] | Forty-three quintillion possible combinations, but in theory, | 魔方有4300亿亿种可能的组合形式 但在理论上说 |
[28:04] | it can be solved in just 20 moves. | 短短20步就能走完 |
[28:06] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[28:10] | Uh, Viv, can I ask you something? | 薇芙 我能问你个问题吗 |
[28:13] | Which is your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[28:15] | Oh, probably seafoam green. | 深海绿吧 |
[28:18] | No, on the cube? | 不 最喜欢哪个魔方上的颜色 |
[28:22] | Sometimes when I’m in the supermarket… | 我有的时候在超市里 |
[28:25] | I like looking at people… | 喜欢观察别人 |
[28:27] | …and imagine having sex with them. | 想象自己和他们做爱 |
[28:30] | Last week, | 上周 |
[28:32] | I had this fantasy about the man who teaches my Zumba class. | 我就意淫了我的尊巴舞老师 |
[28:37] | And then, what… So what was the fantasy? | 然后呢 是什么样的性幻想 |
[28:40] | I was on the dance floor… | 我当时在舞池里 |
[28:42] | and he was standing up at the bar. | 他站在吧台边 |
[28:45] | We caught eyes. | 我们对上眼了 |
[28:47] | And then, | 然后 |
[28:49] | all of a sudden, we’re having rampant sex | 突然间 我们就在舞池后面 |
[28:54] | at the back of the dance floor. | 疯狂做爱 |
[28:59] | – Oh, we should go dancing. – It was only a fantasy. | -我们该去跳舞的 -那只是意淫罢了 |
[29:02] | No, I know, but let’s go dancing. | 是的 我懂的 但我们还是去跳舞吧 |
[29:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[29:06] | – Let’s go dancing. – Let’s go dancing. | -我们去跳舞吧 -我们去跳舞吧 |
[29:09] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[29:13] | I didn’t know you were having a party. | 我不知道你要开派对 |
[29:16] | – You didn’t invite me. – Oh, hi, Ola. | -你没邀请我 -嗨 欧拉 |
[29:20] | It was very spontaneous. | 这超级自然的 |
[29:22] | Just… casual. It was a chill decision. You know. | 就很随便 这是个很酷的决定 |
[29:26] | You said you wanted me to come and pick up some stuff. | 你说你想让我来拿点东西 |
[29:29] | Yes, I… Yeah, so… | 对 我 是的 所以 |
[29:33] | You left a T-shirt. | 你落了件T恤 |
[29:36] | And a… mug with our faces on it that you bought me. | 还有个你送我的马克杯 上面印了我们的照片 |
[29:40] | I don’t want it anymore. | 我不想要了 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:43] | – And some tools. Your dad left tools. – Okay. | -还有一些工具 你爸落下的 -好的 |
[29:46] | It’s upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[29:48] | About that research. | 说起那个研究 |
[29:49] | Nick wants to go home and have sex because your party’s pathetic, | 因为你这派对烂爆了 尼克想回家做爱 |
[29:52] | and I cannot have an unclean arsehole, okay? | 我需要灌肠 好吗 |
[29:55] | – Sure. I spoke with Rahim about it. – You told Rahim? | -当然 我和拉希姆聊过了 -你告诉了拉希姆 |
[29:59] | I did not tell Rahim about you, okay? | 我没和拉希姆说是你 好吗 |
[30:02] | I am a very professional. | 我超级专业的 |
[30:05] | Rahim said… | 拉希姆说 |
[30:07] | Rahim said… | 拉希姆说 |
[30:10] | Rahim said… | 拉希姆说 |
[30:15] | You squat. | 你蹲下 |
[30:16] | You squat. | 你蹲下 |
[30:21] | And release. | 然后排出 |
[30:22] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[30:25] | – I live here. – I don’t care. | -我住在这里 -谁管你 |
[30:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | I’m gonna get another drink. This one has sick in it. | 我要去再拿杯酒 这杯里有呕吐物 |
[30:57] | Arsehole. | 混蛋 |
[31:11] | – Why do you keep avoiding me? – I’m not. | -你为什么一直躲着我 -我没有 |
[31:13] | Listen, | 听着 |
[31:15] | I’m sorry about the kiss thing. I didn’t mean to upset you. | 抱歉我亲了你 我不是有意惹你生气的 |
[31:18] | Can we just go back to the way we were before? | 我们能不能回到之前的关系 |
[31:21] | I don’t think we can be friends anymore. | 我觉得我们再也不能做朋友了 |
[31:23] | It’s too confusing. | 这太困惑了 |
[31:25] | Wait! Lily, can we just talk? | 等等 莉莉 我们能聊聊吗 |
[31:27] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[31:28] | Marchetti, I’m gonna smash you in practice this week. | 马切蒂 这周的训练我要完爆你 |
[31:43] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[31:59] | There you are. You need to rescue me from Dex. | 你在这啊 你得把我从戴克斯身边解救走 |
[32:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[32:13] | I did it to myself. | 我故意弄伤了自己 |
[32:18] | I put my hand under the weight because I wanted it to stop, | 我把手放在铃片下 因为我想停止这一切 |
[32:20] | and then it did stop and it felt amazing, but now… | 然后确实停止了 感觉很棒 但现在 |
[32:24] | it’s starting again, and it feels like my head’s about to explode | 它又开始了 如果它停不下来 |
[32:27] | if it doesn’t stop. I just need it to stop, like… | 我的手就好像要爆炸了 我只是想停下来 |
[32:33] | – What to stop? – This fucking pressure. | -什么停下来 -这该死的压力 |
[32:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:51] | But you can’t keep on hurting yourself. | 但你不能再伤害自己了 |
[32:57] | What are you gonna say happened this time? | 那你这次有什么说辞 |
[33:02] | That I got into a fight. | 我就说我打了一架 |
[33:06] | But I didn’t do it, so… | 但我没有 所以 |
[33:08] | And I’m not gonna do it, right? I know it was dumb, so… | 但我也不会去打架 对吗 我知道这很蠢 所以 |
[33:13] | Sorry, I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. | 抱歉 我不知道自己为什么要和你说这些 |
[33:17] | You need to tell your parents what you did. | 你得告诉你家长你做了什么 |
[33:18] | Don’t be stupid. They would never understand. | 别说蠢话 她们永远都不会理解的 |
[33:20] | I’m not being stupid. | 我没在说蠢话 |
[33:22] | Statistically, people that self-harm are nine times more likely | 数据表明 自残的人群自杀的可能性 |
[33:24] | to attempt taking their own lives. | 是正常人的九倍 |
[33:26] | You need to get professional help. | 你得寻求专业的帮助 |
[33:28] | I don’t need professional help. | 我不需要专业的帮助 |
[33:30] | I just need to tell them | 我只需告诉她们 |
[33:31] | that I’m not doing what they want anymore. | 我再也不要活成她们期盼的样子了 |
[33:33] | You self-harm, Jackson. | 你自残 杰克逊 |
[33:34] | And the statistics show– | 数据显示 |
[33:36] | I don’t care about your fucking statistics, Viv! | 我不在乎你该死的数据学 薇芙 |
[33:39] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[33:43] | You say you don’t have any friends because you’re busy, | 你说你没有朋友是因为自己太忙了 |
[33:45] | but it’s actually because you’re a fucking robot. | 但事实是因为你是个该死的机器人 |
[33:50] | Thanks a lot, Jackson. | 多谢 杰克逊 |
[33:52] | That’s good to know. | 谢谢告知 |
[34:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[34:09] | Is this helping you get over him? | 这能帮助你在他身上翻篇吗 |
[34:17] | Oh, my God, Steve. This is our song. | 我的老天 史蒂夫 这是我们的歌 |
[34:21] | – We don’t have a song. – Oh, maybe it was me and Kyle’s song. | -我们没有专属的歌 -那也许是我和凯尔的歌吧 |
[34:25] | But still, it’s a great song. | 虽然但是 这是首好歌 |
[34:35] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[34:37] | – Dude, I– I think you’ve had enough. – Eric– No. | -兄弟 我觉得你喝得够多了 -埃里克 我没有 |
[34:41] | Him. Do you think that’s her boyfriend? | 他 你觉得他是她男朋友吗 |
[34:46] | I… I don’t know, Otis. | 我不知道 欧帝斯 |
[34:49] | Otis, that’s straight vodka. | 欧帝斯 那是纯伏特加 |
[34:55] | Jackson. You came. | 杰克逊 你来啦 |
[34:57] | I didn’t think you would come to my party. | 我没想到你会来我的派对 |
[34:58] | I was gonna cook a chicken, but I didn’t. | 我原来要烤鸡的 但我没有 |
[35:01] | Or did I? | 谁知道呢 |
[35:03] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么讨厌我 |
[35:06] | You do know Maeve broke up with me | 你知道梅芙和我分手 |
[35:07] | because she’s in love with you, right? | 是因为她爱上了你 对吧 |
[35:10] | And you’re still not with her. | 然后你还是没有和她在一起 |
[35:13] | Enjoy the clean up, yeah? | 打扫干净屋子 有你受的 |
[35:26] | I’m Otis. Some people call me O-Town. | 我叫欧帝斯 也有人叫我小欧 |
[35:29] | – No, they don’t. – I’m sure they do. | -不 没人这么叫你 -我信你 |
[35:31] | Maeve and I aren’t really speaking, but I can talk to you. | 我和梅芙之间不怎么说话了 但我可以和你说话 |
[35:35] | And we can dance ’cause dancing isn’t talking. | 我们还可以跳舞 因为跳舞不是说话 |
[35:46] | You want some vodka? Ah-ha. | 你想来点伏特加吗 |
[35:48] | You want some? | 你想来点吗 |
[36:16] | – Aimee. – Don’t touch me, Steve. | -艾米 -别碰我 史蒂夫 |
[36:18] | I don’t like you touching me anymore. | 我再也不喜欢你碰我了 |
[36:19] | – But I’m your boyfriend. – I… I don’t… | -但我是你男朋友 -我不要 |
[36:22] | I don’t think I want a boyfriend. I’m sorry. | 我觉得我不需要男朋友了 对不起 |
[37:34] | Drunk Otis is a monster. | 喝醉了的欧帝斯太可怕了 |
[37:37] | He’s a monster. Demonic. | 简直是怪物 恶魔 |
[37:40] | Hey, Mr. Squat and Release… | 这位”蹲下排出”先生 |
[37:44] | …how come you haven’t asked me to go all the way? | 你为什么从来没要求过跟我做全套 |
[37:47] | I don’t want to put any pressure on you. | 我不想给你压力 |
[37:50] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好什么时候都可以 |
[38:03] | What is he doing here? | 他怎么会来 |
[38:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我很快回来 |
[38:16] | Hey, can I talk to you? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[38:18] | It’s really awkward, | 有点尴尬 |
[38:20] | but I’ve been told you know about it already. | 但我听说你已经知道了 |
[38:21] | So… | 是这样 |
[38:25] | you see, I need to know how to… douche. | 我需要知道怎么 灌肠 |
[38:28] | Why can’t you talk to your boyfriend about this? | 你为什么不能跟你男朋友聊这个 |
[38:31] | Look, I’m ready to lose my virginity, but it’s embarrassing. | 我准备好破处了 但是这很尴尬 |
[38:34] | If you are not ready to talk about douching with your boyfriend, | 如果你还没准备好跟你男朋友聊灌肠的事 |
[38:36] | you’re definitely not ready to have his cock in your arse. | 那你肯定还没准备好被他爆菊 |
[38:42] | Wait! | 等等 |
[38:44] | You stopped coming to the window. | 你不再到窗边来看我了 |
[38:48] | Yeah, I did. | 对 |
[38:51] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[38:55] | You bullied me for years, Adam. | 你霸凌了我好多年 亚当 |
[38:59] | You made me feel unsafe for years. | 你让我担惊受怕了好多年 |
[39:01] | You were one of the main reasons I wasn’t kind to myself. | 我对自己不好 很大程度就是因为你 |
[39:04] | And I’m supposed to believe that you’ve suddenly changed? | 你让我怎么相信你一下就变了 |
[39:08] | You’re full of shame, man, and I can’t be in that place anymore. | 你充满羞愧 我不想再那样了 |
[39:14] | I’ve had to work really hard to love myself, and I won’t go back | 我努力了很久才重新爱上自己 我不想再回到 |
[39:17] | – to hiding things about me again. – I’m scared. | -躲躲藏藏的状态 -我很害怕 |
[39:23] | And I think I’m bisexual. | 我觉得我是双性恋 |
[39:29] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:38] | You can’t even hold my hand. | 你连拉我的手都不敢 |
[39:41] | – Rahim can hold my hand. – I feel like everyone hates me. | -拉希姆就可以 -我觉得大家都讨厌我 |
[39:47] | Well, it’s kind of hard to like someone | 你都不喜欢自己 |
[39:49] | who doesn’t like themselves. | 别人也很难喜欢你 |
[40:11] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[40:19] | Hey, Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[40:21] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[40:23] | I’ve got my stuff, I’m leaving. | 我拿完东西了 这就走 |
[40:25] | Okay. Bye, Ola. | 好 拜拜 欧拉 |
[40:28] | You invited her but not me. | 你邀请了她 却没叫我 |
[40:29] | No, I didn’t invite her. Eric invited her without my knowledge. | 我没邀请她 是埃里克背着我邀请她的 |
[40:33] | I didn’t want her here at all. | 我完全不希望她来 |
[40:36] | I think I’m going to go too. | 我也走了 |
[40:39] | Maeve, Ola. Stay, please. Please stay. | 梅芙 欧拉 等一下 请留下 |
[40:43] | I have something to tell you. | 我有话要跟你们说 |
[40:45] | I have something to tell both of you. | 我有话要跟你们两个说 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna tell everyone because… | 我要告诉所有人 因为 |
[40:49] | I can. | 我可以 |
[40:51] | Sorry, Connor. | 抱歉 康纳 |
[40:53] | Excuse me, everyone! Everyone, come and look at me. | 不好意思 各位 各位请看这里 |
[40:56] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有事情要宣布 |
[40:58] | Can we turn the music down? Um, I wanna say something… | 可以把音乐调低吗 我有几句话… |
[41:02] | to my party guests. | 想对各位派对客人说 |
[41:04] | Um, so, this is Ola. | 这位是欧拉 |
[41:07] | I don’t know if you know her. She’s well, quite little and… | 不知道大家认不认识她 毕竟她个子比较小 |
[41:11] | and funny, and interesting, and pretty, and she was my girlfriend | 她幽默风趣 也很漂亮 她曾是我的女朋友 |
[41:15] | until she told me I can’t see Maeve anymore. | 直到她告诉我 我不能再见梅芙了 |
[41:19] | Now, we all know Maeve. Scary Maeve. | 我们都认识梅芙 恐怖梅芙 |
[41:22] | You know, she’s not actually scary. She’s just pretending. | 她其实并不吓人 她只是在假装 |
[41:25] | Anyway… | 总而言之 |
[41:26] | Maeve told me that she liked me, okay? | 梅芙说她喜欢过我 |
[41:29] | And I like Maeve. | 我也喜欢梅芙 |
[41:31] | I like Maeve a lot, a lot more than I liked Ola. | 我很喜欢梅芙 比喜欢欧拉要更喜欢 |
[41:36] | – Otis. Otis, get off– – But I was trying to be a good boyfriend, | -欧帝斯 欧帝斯 下来 -但我想当一个好男友 |
[41:40] | so I said to Maeve, “Sorry, I can’t see you anymore.” | 所以我跟梅芙说”抱歉 我们不能再见面了” |
[41:44] | And then, Ola dumped me. | 然后 欧拉甩了我 |
[41:46] | Yeah, it’s confusing. I was confused. | 对 非常令人费解 我也想不明白 |
[41:49] | But I thought probably a good thing | 但是我觉得也许这是好事 |
[41:52] | ’cause I just really wanted to be with Maeve. | 因为我真的很想跟梅芙在一起 |
[41:54] | And I didn’t really want to be with Ola, and then I realized | 而我却不是真的想和欧拉在一起 后来我意识到 |
[41:58] | Maeve Wiley just likes playing with people’s feelings, | 梅芙·怀利只是喜欢玩弄人的感情 |
[42:02] | and she doesn’t care about anyone else. | 她并不在乎其他人 |
[42:04] | Like, she brought this… man with her. | 比如 她带了这个人过来 |
[42:07] | I don’t know, probably just here to make me jealous. | 不知道 也许是来让我吃醋的 |
[42:10] | – Definitely didn’t work. – It definitely did. | -完全没用 -绝对有用 |
[42:13] | All in all, | 总之 |
[42:15] | I think she’s probably the most selfish person I’ve ever met. | 我认为她大概是我见过最自私的人 |
[42:20] | And I think it’s good that I’m not going out with either of them | 我认为我没跟她们俩在一起是好事 |
[42:23] | because I think I deserve a whole lot more. | 因为我认为我值得更好的 |
[42:27] | Thank you for coming. Good night. | 谢谢大家过来 晚安 |
[42:29] | Not good night. Stay, enjoy yourselves. | 不是晚安 请大家留下好好玩 |
[42:32] | Music on, please! | 音乐放起来 谢谢 |
[42:35] | You’re welcome to him. | 他让给你了 不客气 |
[42:41] | – What is her problem? – You’re an arsehole. | -她什么毛病 -你真是个混蛋 |
[42:52] | Shall we go, An? | 我们走吗 |
[42:56] | Uh, you know what? I think I’m gonna stay for a bit, actually. | 其实呢 我打算再留一会儿 |
[43:00] | Okay, alright. | 好 没问题 |
[43:04] | I hope I didn’t put any pressure on you about having sex. | 做爱的事 我希望我没给你任何压力 |
[43:09] | We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. | 你不想做的事情 我们可以不做 |
[43:11] | No, yeah, I know. Thanks. | 好 我知道 谢谢 |
[43:15] | Right. Well, I’ll see you later. | 好 那我们回头见 |
[43:17] | Okay. See you. | 好 拜拜 |
[43:18] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[43:22] | I do want to have sex with you. | 我确实想和你做爱 |
[43:25] | I’ve just never done it before. | 我只是从来没做过 |
[43:30] | And I don’t know how to douche. | 我也不知道怎么灌肠 |
[43:34] | You should have said. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[43:36] | Anwar, I didn’t know how to do any of that stuff either. | 安瓦 我以前也不知道该怎么做 |
[43:39] | I’ll show you if you want? | 你愿意的话我可以教你 |
[43:42] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[43:43] | – Yeah. – All right. | -嗯 -好的 |
[43:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[43:58] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[44:01] | – What are you doing here? – I didn’t want to go home. | -你在这里干吗 -我不想回家 |
[44:03] | Why’d you throw your shoe at me? | 你朝我扔鞋干吗 |
[44:07] | I’m angry. | 我很生气 |
[44:10] | Do you wanna go smash some shit? | 想去砸点破烂吗 |
[44:13] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[45:14] | – I can’t wait around. – But you’ll have to– | -我不能干等着 -可你必须… |
[45:16] | – Fuck’s sake. – Sorry. | -该死的 -抱歉 |
[45:21] | Very generous of you. | 真有风度 |
[45:23] | Monsieur. | 先生请 |
[45:24] | Entrare. | 请进 |
[45:27] | Pirouetting. | 旋转中 |
[45:31] | Lovely. | 好极了 |
[45:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:38] | What really happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[45:39] | No wind, or youths, or Afghan dogs this time. | 别拿风大 年轻或者阿富汗狗来敷衍我 |
[45:43] | All right. | 好 |
[45:47] | Um… Yeah, I was ten. | 当时…我十岁 |
[45:49] | Joe and I were still living with our parents. | 我和乔还和父母住一块 |
[45:52] | They would send us out so they could get high. | 他们常把我们支出去 方便自己嗑药 |
[45:55] | Anyway, on this particular day, | 总之 在那一天 |
[45:57] | I dared Joe to climb up this massive tree, | 我赌乔不敢爬上那棵大树 |
[46:00] | and he chickened out halfway up. | 他爬到一半怂了 |
[46:03] | So, of course, I wanted to prove that I was braver | 自然我想证明自己更勇敢 |
[46:04] | and get all the way up to the top, | 就一直往树顶爬 |
[46:07] | which I did. | 我成功了 |
[46:09] | And then I fell. | 然后我摔下来了 |
[46:12] | That’s it. That’s the story. | 就这样 这就是经过 |
[46:18] | Do you blame your parents? | 你怪你爸妈吗 |
[46:21] | No. | 不 |
[46:22] | I sometimes blame them for | 但我有时候责备他们 |
[46:23] | not sticking with the parenting thing, though. | 一点都没个父母样 |
[46:26] | Yeah, that bit kind of sucked. | 这点确实很难受 |
[46:29] | Okay, well, I’ve got one for you. | 好吧 我也给你讲个故事 |
[46:32] | Behold. | 看吧 |
[46:34] | I was eight. | 我当时八岁 |
[46:36] | My mum didn’t take me to school. | 我妈没送我去学校 |
[46:37] | She used to sleep a lot back then. | 她以前总是呼呼大睡 |
[46:39] | I tried to make myself beans on toast. | 我想给自己做豆子吐司 |
[46:43] | My brother had to call an ambulance. | 我哥不得不叫了救护车 |
[46:47] | Must’ve been some hot beans. | 那些豆子肯定很烫吧 |
[46:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:52] | Anyway, that’s mine. | 总之 这就是我的故事 |
[46:56] | That Otis guy wouldn’t understand this shit. | 那个叫欧帝斯的根本不会懂这些 |
[46:59] | He wouldn’t get it. It’s not in his little world. | 他懂不了 他的小世界里碰不到这些 |
[47:01] | – Otis has got family problems too. – That’s different. | -欧帝斯也有自己的家庭问题 -那不一样 |
[47:04] | If you grow up knowing | 如果你从小就知道 |
[47:05] | the people who are meant to make sure you survive just left you… | 本该确保你健康成长的人却离开了你… |
[47:09] | it leaves a lot of scars. | 这会留下很多伤疤 |
[47:11] | But those scars make you special. | 但这些伤疤会让你变得特别 |
[47:14] | And you and I are properly special. | 我们俩就都很特别 |
[47:22] | And for the record, I’m sorry about what I said about your mum. | 声明一下 我很抱歉说了你妈妈的那些话 |
[47:26] | I think I was just jealous that someone came back for you. | 我想我只是嫉妒有人回来关心你了 |
[47:31] | – Now, off to bed, you. – Okay. | -好了 去睡觉吧 -好 |
[47:34] | Wake the neighbors up though. | 不过把邻居叫醒吧 |
[47:36] | – Thanks for tonight, it was fun. – Yeah. | -谢谢你今晚陪我 我很开心 -没事 |
[47:39] | – Bye. – Hurry along now. | -拜 -快走吧 |
[47:44] | Adiós. | 再见 |
[47:45] | Fare thee well. | 再会 |
[48:09] | This is actually pretty good. | 这本书还真挺精彩 |
[48:14] | How was it with the boy? | 和那男孩怎么样了 |
[48:16] | Anti-climactic. | 糟透了 |
[48:19] | I think I wanna concentrate on myself for a while. | 我想好好专注自己一阵子 |
[48:22] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我闺女 |
[48:23] | You’re too smart to go chasing silly boys around. | 你这么聪明 犯不着追那些蠢小子 |
[48:28] | That was where things went wrong for me. | 我当年就不该去追他们的 |
[48:30] | You want to wait until they’re men. | 你要等到他们长成男人 |
[48:32] | They’ve got a bit of something about ’em. | 男人会有特殊的魅力 |
[48:36] | That’s good advice, Mum. | 很明智的建议 妈 |
[48:39] | – Don’t put your boots on the sofa. – All right. | -别把靴子放沙发上 -好吧 |
[48:48] | Now, | 好了 |
[48:51] | where was I? | 我看到哪了 |
[49:01] | Jackson, | 杰克逊 |
[49:03] | – come in here. – Sorry! | -过来 -对不起 |
[49:05] | I know I’m past curfew. | 我知道过宵禁时间了 |
[49:13] | I had to tell them. | 我必须告诉她们 |
[49:30] | – You sure you’re ready? – Yeah, I’m ready. | -你确定准备好了吗 -嗯 准备好了 |
[49:48] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[49:50] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[49:54] | I went dancing with Jean Milburn. | 我和珍·米尔本跳舞去了 |
[49:58] | It was fun. | 很好玩 |
[50:01] | Take me back, Maureen. | 让我回来吧 莫琳 |
[50:04] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们已经谈过这事了 |
[50:07] | What’s she been telling you about me? | 她都跟你说了我什么 |
[50:11] | Nothing I didn’t already know. | 都是我已经知道的了 |
[50:18] | Good night, Michael. | 晚安 迈克尔 |
[50:53] | Great party, Mrs. Milburn. | 派对真棒 米尔本太太 |
[51:00] | Where’s Otis? | 欧帝斯在哪儿 |
[51:35] | 莫琳·格罗夫 夫妻关系长期缺乏亲密 莫琳感到被忽视 六年以上没有任何形式的亲密行为 | |
[51:47] | 压抑 性羞耻 对儿子冷漠 控制欲强 欺凌 严重冲击了她的自信心 建议重燃激情 慢慢来 认可他的努力 |