时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Oi, oi, here comes Wiley. | 这不是怀利吗 |
[00:15] | Hello, Kermit. Nice legs. | 你好啊 姐们 大美腿 |
[00:18] | Have you got green pubes, Kermit? | 你阴毛也是绿的吗 姐们 |
[00:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:22] | – Oh, she is such a freak. – She’s a creep. | -她可真是个奇葩 -是个怪胎 |
[00:26] | You should be careful dressing like that. | 穿成这样你可得小心点 |
[00:29] | And you should be careful | 你该小心点 |
[00:30] | perpetuating old-fashioned patriarchal ideology. | 老掉牙的重男轻女价值观 |
[00:33] | It’ll make it difficult for people to like you. | 那让你非常招人烦 |
[00:39] | Come on, Kermit, show us your pubes! | 来啊 姐们 给我们看看你的阴毛啊 |
[00:42] | You’re a bitch! | 你这个婊子 |
[00:44] | Yeah, I am. | 对 我是 |
[00:57] | Come on then. | 过来 |
[01:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[01:14] | 薇芙 我们能聊聊吗 | |
[01:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:37] | Why are you in my bed? | 你为什么在我床上 |
[01:39] | If you tell anyone about this, I’ll destroy your life. | 如果你敢告诉别人 我就让你生不如死 |
[01:43] | Did we have sex? | 我们做了吗 |
[01:44] | Of course we had sex, Otis. | 我们当然做了 欧帝斯 |
[01:46] | I’m not here because I enjoy your company. | 我来这不是因为我喜欢你作伴 |
[01:48] | But I can’t find the condom. | 但我没找到避孕套 |
[01:51] | We had sex without a condom? | 我们无套做爱了吗 |
[01:53] | – No, I’m pretty sure we used one. – Well, where is it? | -不 我确定我们用了一个 -那它哪去了 |
[01:55] | I don’t know, it’s vanished. | 我不知道 它不见了 |
[02:01] | You don’t think your vagina swallowed it, do you? | 你觉得会不会留在你阴道里了 |
[02:03] | – I heard about the girl– – I can’t believe I had sex with you. | -我听说女生 -难以置信我竟然和你做了 |
[02:06] | Okay, Ruby, we definitely used a condom, right? | 好吧 鲁比 我们绝对戴套了 对吧 |
[02:09] | Yes. I’m, like, 99 percent certain. | 对 我大概99%确定 |
[02:13] | – Sorry. – Otis! | -对不起 -欧帝斯 |
[02:16] | Come down. | 给我下来 |
[02:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:34] | – I’m Ruby. – Hello, Ruby. | -我是鲁比 -你好 鲁比 |
[02:37] | I covet your pant suits. | 我很喜欢你的长裤套装 |
[02:41] | – Thank you. This one’s– – I was just being polite. | -谢谢 这条 -我就是客套一下 |
[02:43] | I’ve gotta get to school. | 我要去上学了 |
[02:51] | You said a small gathering! | 你说是个小聚会 |
[02:55] | It was only supposed to be ten people, | 本该是十人左右的 |
[02:58] | but Eric invited a whole load more | 但是埃里克邀请的人太多 |
[03:01] | and suddenly 150 strangers were in the house. | 突然间150个陌生人涌进了这里 |
[03:02] | – A hundred and fifty strangers? – It was not my intention. | -150个陌生人 -这不是我的本意 |
[03:06] | Otis! I’m not hearing a lot of responsibility being taken here. | 欧帝斯 感觉你一点不想承担责任 |
[03:10] | I have clients coming this afternoon and my house is trashed! | 我下午有客户要来 家里却一塌糊涂 |
[03:14] | Oh, it’s too loud, and I’m late, and my head hurts, and I-I-I… | 太吵了 我要迟到了 我头疼 我 |
[03:18] | I will help you clean later. | 我晚些时候帮你打扫 |
[03:20] | – Later? – Yes. | -晚些时候 -对 |
[03:21] | Later? Otis! | 晚些时候 欧帝斯 |
[03:33] | See you, cheeky chops. Love you. | 再见 小肉肉 爱你 |
[03:35] | – Are you spying again? – I don’t trust her. | -你又开始监视了 -我不信任她 |
[03:38] | – Who, Body Slammer? – No, her mum. | -谁 打人那个 -不 她妈妈 |
[03:44] | What’s she doing there? | 她在那干嘛呢 |
[03:46] | Joe, have a look, would you? I can’t see. | 乔 你看一下 我看不见了 |
[03:55] | I don’t know, she’s watching TV. | 我不知道 她在看电视 |
[03:57] | I knew she was up to something. | 我就知道她在搞鬼 |
[03:58] | Oh, yeah. Quick, call the police, | 是啊 快 叫警察 |
[04:00] | our neighbor’s watching Bargain Hunt! | 我们的邻居在看《鉴宝》 |
[04:21] | How are you feeling, Casanova? | 怎么样啊 花花公子 |
[04:23] | Why is the world so bright? | 世界怎么如此刺眼 |
[04:25] | Because you got very drunk, | 因为你酩酊大醉后 |
[04:28] | offended your unrequited love and ex-girlfriend, | 冒犯了你的暗恋对象和前女友 |
[04:30] | puked on yourself, and danced really badly | 吐了自己一身 在几乎全校人面前 |
[04:33] | in front of most of the people at this school. | 手舞足蹈地跳舞 |
[04:35] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[04:37] | – I had sex with Ruby. – What? | -我和鲁比做了 -什么 |
[04:40] | Are you sure you had sex? | 你确定你做了吗 |
[04:41] | Well, she definitely thinks we had sex. The details are hazy. | 她很肯定我们做了 但细节记不清了 |
[04:45] | I feel really strange. I feel like I’m either having | 我感觉很奇怪 我感觉我要么 |
[04:48] | an unusually long panic attack | 在经历一次特别久的恐慌发作 |
[04:50] | or I’m just very, very thirsty… or both. | 要么就是我太渴了 或两者都有 |
[04:54] | Okay, calm down and listen to me. | 好了 冷静 听我说 |
[04:56] | Probably wasn’t the romantic forest glade fantasy | 可能不是你想象中和梅芙 |
[04:58] | – you imagined with Maeve. – I did not imagine that. | -在林中空地浪漫交欢 -我没想这个 |
[05:00] | But you are not a virgin anymore! What? | 但你摆脱处男之身了啊 怎么样 |
[05:03] | – That’s exciting, right? – It’s not. | -是不是很激动 -没有 |
[05:06] | – Sex has consequences. – Well, it’s not like you’re gonna | -性爱是有后果的 -你又不用 |
[05:08] | father Ruby’s evil spawn. | 给鲁比的邪恶后代当爸爸 |
[05:13] | You did use a condom, right? | 你用避孕套了 对吧 |
[05:15] | Right? | 用了吧 |
[05:17] | Otis, I have noticed that you’ve not answered my question. | 欧帝斯 我注意到你没有回答我的问题 |
[05:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:20] | Hi, Maeve. | 嗨 梅芙 |
[05:24] | I’m really sorry about last night. | 昨天晚上的事我很抱歉 |
[05:26] | – I said– – I heard you shagged Ruby, dude. | -我说 -听说你把鲁比睡了 兄弟 |
[05:28] | Who knew Sex Kid was such a player! | 谁能想到性治疗小子是个花花公子呢 |
[05:35] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啦 |
[05:41] | That was withering. | 这回可尴尬了 |
[05:44] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[05:46] | I’m embarrassed! | 太尴尬了吧 |
[05:49] | – Mate, have you seen this? – What’s happening? | -兄弟 你看这个了吗 -怎么了 |
[05:54] | I was drunk. | 我喝多了 |
[05:54] | – Yes, yes, you were, mate. – Seriously! | -对 对 你喝多了 兄弟 -讲真 |
[05:57] | I can’t believe you told Dr. Milburn I had crabs. | 你竟然跟米尔本博士说我有阴虱 |
[05:59] | – I said you might have one crab. – Holy shit. | -我说的是你可能有一只阴虱 -天啊 |
[06:01] | Miss Sands loves doing dirty talk with Mr. Hendricks. | 桑兹老师喜欢和亨德里克斯老师说骚话 |
[06:04] | – Amazing. – That is amazing. | -太惊人了 -真没想到 |
[06:06] | What did Jean do? | 珍都做了什么 |
[06:08] | Your mum said I was normal. | 你妈妈说我正常 |
[06:10] | She lied. | 她说谎 |
[06:13] | “Connor Pearson admits to masturbating up to 17 times a day, | “康纳·皮尔森承认每天手淫高达十七次” |
[06:18] | – which is borderline obsessive.” – I’m a monster! | -这是边缘型强迫症的表现” -我是个怪物 |
[06:21] | This is bad, very bad. | 糟糕 太糟糕了 |
[06:23] | How could Jean leave her notes lying around? | 珍怎么把她的笔记到处乱放 |
[06:28] | Well, I have to go anyway. | 我反正得走了 |
[06:30] | I’ve got Swing Band practice. | 我要去参加摇摆乐队的排练 |
[06:34] | Seventeen times? | 十七次 |
[06:36] | Dirty, dirty pig. | 淫逸脏猪 |
[06:47] | What on earth? | 搞什么 |
[06:49] | I thought it was confidential! | 我以为是保密的 |
[06:51] | I promise you we will get to the bottom of this. | 我跟你们保证我会查个水落石出 |
[06:53] | Jackson, wait! | 杰克逊 等等 |
[06:55] | – I had to tell them. – We’re not friends, Viv. | -我必须告诉她们 -我们不是朋友 薇芙 |
[06:57] | You said some pretty horrible things to me too, you know? | 你之前也跟我说过很难听的话 知道吗 |
[07:00] | Fine. We were never friends in the first place. | 行吧 我们本来就不是朋友 |
[07:05] | Aimes, you’re covered in mud. | 小艾 你身上都是泥巴 |
[07:07] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[07:08] | – Can we talk? – Not right now, Steve. I’m late for gym. | -能谈谈吗 -现在不行 史蒂夫 我去体育馆要迟到了 |
[07:12] | Aimes, guess what? | 小艾 你猜怎么着 |
[07:16] | Otis had sex with Ruby last right. | 欧帝斯昨晚和鲁比做了 |
[07:18] | I’m sure it didn’t mean anything. | 我确定这不代表他俩有什么 |
[07:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[07:28] | I’m sure he didn’t mean it. He was really drunk. | 他肯定不是有心的 他喝太醉了 |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:51] | Hello, Jean speaking. | 你好 我是珍 |
[07:52] | Hello, Miss Milburn. | 你好 米尔本小姐 |
[07:54] | I need you to come into the school at 4:00 p.M. Today. | 我需要你今天下午四点到学校来一趟 |
[07:57] | There’s been an incident. | 发生了一个意外 |
[07:59] | – Can you tell me what it’s concerning? – Just be here at 4:00 p.M. | -能告诉我是关于什么吗 -四点过来就行了 |
[08:03] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[08:12] | Shit! Guys, come and take a look at this. | 操 各位 来看看这个 |
[08:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[08:19] | No dillydallying, girls. | 不要磨蹭了 姑娘们 |
[08:23] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[08:25] | – It was not me. – I wouldn’t have the time. | -不是我 -我没有那个时间 |
[08:27] | Someone is in very serious trouble. | 有人惹上大麻烦了 |
[08:38] | You’re on time. That’s odd. | 你准点到了 真少见 |
[08:41] | I have an errand to run, so will you be all right with Jessie? | 我有点事要办 你愿意照看杰茜吗 |
[08:44] | – Uh, yeah, I like dogs. – Are you sure? | -没问题 我喜欢狗 -你确定吗 |
[08:47] | She’s very annoying. You know, she can’t even sit. | 它很烦人的 完全坐不住 |
[08:51] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[09:16] | Sir, can I go to the toilet, please? | 老师 我能去下洗手间吗 |
[09:19] | Can’t it wait, Milburn? It’s almost the end of the day. | 你不能等会吗 米尔本 快放学了 |
[09:21] | No. Sir, I… | 不行 老师 我 |
[09:23] | I have hemorrhoids. | 我有痔疮 |
[09:25] | Oh, yes. I feel your pain. | 好的 我懂你的痛 |
[09:28] | Hemorrhoid Club. | 痔疮俱乐部 |
[09:34] | Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[09:34] | Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[09:44] | What? | 干什么 |
[09:47] | Okay, so… | 是这样的 |
[09:49] | you know how I said I was 99 percent sure about the condom? | 记得我说过我99%肯定我们用套了吧 |
[09:53] | – Yes. – It’s more like 96.5. | -嗯 -96.5%更准确点 |
[09:57] | The details are a bit hazy | 细节有点模糊 |
[09:59] | and I think I remember putting it in the bin, | 我记得有把安全套扔进垃圾桶 |
[10:01] | but I can’t be sure. | 但我不太确定 |
[10:04] | Okay. What should we do? | 好吧 我们该怎么办 |
[10:09] | – Shall we go play Smash Bros? – Oh, I can’t. | -我们要不要去玩《大乱斗》游戏 -我不行 |
[10:12] | I’ve got to go to a service at my church tonight. | 我今晚要去教堂做礼拜 |
[10:14] | – Is church boring? – No. | -教堂无聊吗 -不会 |
[10:17] | It’s actually quite fun, you know. | 其实还蛮有趣的 |
[10:18] | There’s singing, there’s plantain, | 有唱歌 有大香蕉 |
[10:20] | and if you’re lucky, sometimes this auntie called Gloria | 幸运的话 还能碰上叫格洛丽亚的阿姨 |
[10:22] | – starts speaking in tongues. – Cool. | -喃喃自语 -酷 |
[10:25] | – Can I come with you? – You don’t want to come to my service. | -我能跟你一起去吗 -你还是不要跟我去做礼拜吧 |
[10:28] | I think it will be interesting, unless you don’t want me to. | 我感觉会很有趣 除非是你不想让我去 |
[10:31] | No! Okay, sure. | 没有 好吧 |
[10:35] | But, um… …I have to be a bit different there. | 不过 我在教堂会有点不一样 |
[10:39] | Like, a bit more serious, if you get what I mean. | 会严肃一点 你懂我意思吧 |
[10:43] | Yeah. That’s okay. | 嗯 没关系 |
[10:45] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[10:46] | Let’s go to church. | 那我们去教堂吧 |
[10:57] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这做什么 |
[10:59] | We’ve made an appointment with your counselor. | 我们和你的咨询师预约了见面 |
[11:04] | – Can’t we do this another time? – No, we’re doing it now. Get in. | -不能改天吗 -不行 就现在 上车 |
[11:09] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[11:22] | Well, well. | 哟 |
[11:23] | Here we are. I don’t like keeping you after school, girls, | 你们都来了 我不想让你们留堂 姑娘们 |
[11:27] | but this is serious. | 但这事很严重 |
[11:28] | I had nothing to do with this, | 跟我没关系 |
[11:30] | and it’ll look really bad on my school CV, | 这会让我的简历很难看 |
[11:31] | – so may I go home, please? – No, you may not. | -我能回家吗 拜托 -不 你不能 |
[11:34] | Somebody in this room thought it would be funny | 这间屋子里有人以为 |
[11:37] | to write something very cruel about me on that mirror. | 在那面镜子上写挖苦我的话很好玩 |
[11:40] | We’re going to sit here until they admit it was them. | 我们就坐在这直到有人承认为止 |
[11:46] | No one has anything to say? | 没人想发言吗 |
[11:50] | Fine. You will circle every “A” in the paper | 那好 你们把报纸上所有的”A”圈出来 |
[11:54] | until one of you owns up. | 直到有人坦白为止 |
[11:56] | That’s not very productive, Miss. | 这样没什么用 老师 |
[11:57] | Neither is slut-shaming your teacher. | 荡妇羞辱你们的老师也没什么用 |
[11:59] | Get circling, girls. I’ll be back to check on you. | 开始圈吧 姑娘们 我一会儿回来检查 |
[12:12] | Have you ever done this before? | 你以前有买过吗 |
[12:14] | No! What are you trying to say? You slept with me too, you know. | 没有 你想说什么 你也跟我睡了 |
[12:17] | I know, I’m not trying to say anything. | 我知道 我没别的意思 |
[12:19] | Look, I’m not having your pale, unusually long children, okay? | 我不会给你生又白又高的孩子的 |
[12:23] | – So just go in and get it already. – Me? | -赶紧进去买了走人 -我 |
[12:27] | I can’t be seen buying the morning after pill, Otis. | 不能让人看见我买紧急避孕药 欧帝斯 |
[12:30] | People will talk. | 会传出去的 |
[12:32] | Go on. Go on. | 快去 快去 |
[12:39] | It’s important to tell Dr. Aiken everything. | 让艾肯医生了解所有情况是很重要的 |
[12:42] | You might need to up your meds. You are taking them? | 你可能要增大药量 你有在吃吗 |
[12:46] | Your mum just asked you a question. | 杰克逊 你妈问你话呢 |
[12:47] | Yes. I’m taking them. | 是的 我在吃 |
[12:49] | Well, why didn’t you answer her then? | 那你刚才怎么不回答她 |
[12:52] | Shit. Oh, God. I think it’s a flat. | 糟糕 天啊 轮胎好像瘪了 |
[12:54] | Brilliant, we’re gonna be late. | 好极了 我们要迟到了 |
[12:55] | – I can’t control it, can I? – You drive too fast. | -我又控制不了 -你开得太快了 |
[12:57] | I don’t need this right now. | 现在别跟我吵 |
[13:02] | So, who’s changed a tire before? | 谁换过轮胎 |
[13:06] | It wouldn’t be good for my hand. | 这样对我的手不好 |
[13:10] | Brilliant. | 好极了 |
[13:27] | Very sensitive sinuses. | 鼻窦炎很严重 |
[13:33] | And can I get the morning after pill, please? | 能给我来个紧急避孕药吗 |
[13:35] | – Excuse me? – The morning after pill? | -你说什么 -紧急避孕药 |
[13:37] | – I can’t hear you. – The morning after pill. | -我听不清 -紧急避孕药 |
[13:39] | – I still can’t hear you. – The morning after pill. | -我还是听不清 -紧急避孕药 |
[13:43] | I can’t sell it to you. | 我不能卖给你 |
[13:45] | – Why not? – You don’t have a vagina, sir. | -为什么 -你不是女的 先生 |
[13:55] | It’s not… It’s nasal spray. | 不是 这是喷鼻剂 |
[13:58] | You need to buy it in person. | 你得亲自去买 |
[14:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:02] | This is so humiliating. | 这也太丢人了 |
[14:04] | It’s not humiliating. | 这不丢人 |
[14:06] | Okay? I mean, stuff like this happens all the time. | 这种事很常见 |
[14:09] | Condoms break, or people forget to use them, | 避孕套破了 或者忘了戴了 |
[14:12] | or they just go missing. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 或者不见了 没什么好羞愧的 |
[14:15] | I also want you to know if you are pregnant | 我还要告诉你 如果你怀孕了 |
[14:18] | and chose to keep the baby, I’ll quit school, get a job | 想要把孩子生下来 我会退学 找个工作 |
[14:21] | and provide for you both. | 赚钱养你们两个 |
[14:25] | – When did you last have sex? – Last night. | -你上次做爱是什么时候 -昨晚 |
[14:28] | Obviously. | 明摆着 |
[14:30] | Did you use contraception? | 你采取保护措施了吗 |
[14:31] | Yes. | 有的 |
[14:34] | – I think so. – The prophylactic’s missing. | -应该有 -避孕套不见了 |
[14:37] | Sorry, I’m not here. | 对不起 当我不在 |
[14:40] | – When was your last period? – Two weeks ago. | -你上次月经是什么时候 -两周前 |
[14:44] | Have you taken the emergency contraceptive pill before? | 你之前服用过紧急避孕药吗 |
[14:46] | No. Why do people keep asking me that? I’m not a slut. | 没有 为什么都问我这个问题 我又不是荡妇 |
[14:51] | Does anyone in your immediate family have any health problems? | 你的直系亲属中有人有健康问题吗 |
[14:57] | My dad has MS. He was diagnosed last year. It’s quite bad. | 我爸有多发性硬化 去年确诊的 很严重 |
[15:06] | So, can I have the pill or not? | 能给我药了吗 |
[15:12] | That’ll be £25. | 25镑 |
[15:15] | It’s his penis, he’s paying for it. | 他干的好事 他付款 |
[15:19] | I am. I am? | 我 我吗 |
[15:21] | – Please don’t tell anyone I was here. – I’ve no idea who you are. | -别告诉别人我来过 -我不知道你是谁 |
[15:25] | That’s impossible. Everyone knows who I am. | 不可能 所有人都认识我 |
[15:40] | – Right, you’ve gotta be kidding me. – Look, I’m just saying, | -弄死我算了 -我的意思是 |
[15:43] | if you push it in first… | 你要先往里推 |
[15:44] | Mind your hand out of the way. | 小心别夹到手 |
[15:45] | Oh, just push it in first, and then– | 先往里推 然后 |
[15:47] | Oh, my God. This is stupid. I’m calling them. | 天啊 这太傻了 我要给他们打电话 |
[15:49] | – I said we don’t have to. – This is so typical of you. | -我说了不用 -你就是这样 |
[15:53] | Why can’t you just admit you can’t do it? | 你为什么不能承认自己不会换 |
[15:55] | I can do it. | 我能搞定 |
[15:57] | Well, if you can do it then why isn’t it done? | 如果你会的话 为什么还没弄好 |
[16:00] | And why are you laughing? | 你笑什么笑 |
[16:03] | Because you both just need to get a divorce. | 因为你们两个应该离婚 |
[16:07] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么说这话 |
[16:09] | Because it’s true. | 因为是事实 |
[16:11] | You fight all the time. | 你们总是吵个不停 |
[16:14] | You’re so angry at mum, but you pretend that you’re not. | 你总是生妈妈的气 可是又假装没有 |
[16:18] | And you’re so scared | 而且你还害怕 |
[16:18] | I won’t love you like a biological mum | 我不会像爱生母一样爱你 |
[16:20] | that you just spend most of your time pushing us both away. | 你大部分的时间都在把我们两个推开 |
[16:22] | I just think we’d all be a lot happier if you just get a divorce. | 我认为你们两个离婚大家都会开心很多 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I’ll go get her. | 好 我去找她 |
[16:39] | Mum! | 妈 |
[17:02] | I’m finished too. | 我也圈完了 |
[17:04] | I think you’re supposed to circle all the “A”s, | 你应该把所有的字母”A”圈出来 |
[17:05] | – not just the singular ones. – You’re so dumb sometimes, Aimee. | -而不是单词”A” -你有时候好傻 艾米 |
[17:08] | Olivia, do you want this pen in your eye? | 奥利维亚 你是不是想让我把笔戳你眼睛里 |
[17:10] | You guys are such clichés. | 你们真是老套 |
[17:11] | Except for you, Lily. You’re genuinely weird. | 除了你 莉莉 你真的很奇怪 |
[17:14] | – Thanks. – What category are you in, Pythagoras, | -谢谢 -你又是哪一类的 毕达哥拉斯 |
[17:17] | – other than freak? – The really, really intelligent one. | -除了怪胎 -超级超级聪明的那一类 |
[17:19] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[17:21] | Olivia, Mr. Groff wants to see you. | 奥利维亚 格罗夫校长找你 |
[17:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:28] | Anyone have anything to admit? | 有人要承认吗 |
[17:32] | You can circle the “I”S next. | 那你们接下来圈出所有字母”I” |
[17:34] | Please, Miss Sands. This is pointless. | 求你了 桑兹老师 这没意义 |
[17:36] | Okay, you want a challenge? | 好的 你们想来点有挑战的吗 |
[17:39] | You can spend the rest of detention preparing a presentation | 你们可以用剩余的留堂时间准备一个关于 |
[17:42] | on what binds you together as women. | 是什么让女性团结起来的展示 |
[17:45] | One or all of you wanted to tear a fellow female down, | 你们中的一个或所有人都想把另一个女人打倒 |
[17:49] | now you can spend some time thinking about | 但接下来你们可以想想 |
[17:50] | what you have in common instead. | 作为女人你们有什么共同之处 |
[17:52] | – You are joking, right? – No, I’m not. | -你开玩笑的 对吧 -不 我没开玩笑 |
[17:54] | You have two hours to enlighten me. | 你们有两个小时准备 |
[17:56] | Unless you want a month of detentions instead? | 除非你想被留堂一个月 |
[18:05] | I’d like you to know we take these issues | 我想让你们知道 我们对待这件事的态度 |
[18:07] | very seriously indeed. | 非常严肃 |
[18:10] | Olivia, come in. | 奥利维亚 请进 |
[18:17] | Were you aware that Malek | 你知道马利克 |
[18:19] | had received sex advice from Miss Milburn? | 接受了米尔本小姐在性方面的建议吗 |
[18:24] | Malek Amir talked about his girlfriend wanting to incorporate… | 马利克·阿米尔说他的女朋友 |
[18:28] | – fetish– – Those are my private notes, | -有性癖好 -这是我的私人笔记 |
[18:30] | and they’re not meant to be read by anybody else. | 不应该被任何人看到 |
[18:32] | And I’m sorry, but I don’t know how they were misplaced. | 我很抱歉 不知道怎么就放错地方了 |
[18:37] | Olivia, do you know how old your boyfriend is? | 奥利维亚 你知道你男朋友多大吗 |
[18:40] | He’s… He’s 16. | 他… 他16岁 |
[18:42] | Fifteen. | 15岁 |
[18:44] | – Fifteen? – Yeah, I skipped a year in primary school. | -15岁 -是的 我小学跳级了一年 |
[18:46] | – What do you mean “Fetish”? – Amir is not an Indian surname. | -“性癖好”是什么意思 -阿米尔根本不是印度人的姓 |
[18:49] | We are Iranian. | 我们是伊朗人 |
[18:50] | – Iranian. – You’re 15? | -伊朗人 -你15岁 |
[18:52] | You could go to prison for statutory rape! This is very serious. | 你可能因强奸罪坐牢 这很严重的 |
[18:56] | – Iranian? – Fifteen? What the fuck, Malek? | -伊朗人 -15岁 什么鬼 马利克 |
[18:58] | Okay, Mum… | 好了 妈妈 |
[19:03] | We are not going to press charges. | 我们不会起诉 |
[19:04] | But how could you give sex advice to children? It’s despicable. | 但是你怎么能给孩子们性方面的建议 太卑鄙了 |
[19:07] | I didn’t give sex advice. | 我没有给性方面的建议 |
[19:09] | I answered a question about a possible fetish. | 我只回答了一个有关可能性癖好的问题 |
[19:13] | And I gave the correct information concerning that subject. | 而且我针对那个问题给了正确的信息 |
[19:17] | I… I didn’t tell them to | 我… 我并没有叫他们 |
[19:18] | – do anything– -You shouldn’t have been talking | -做任何事 -你根本就不该 |
[19:19] | to 15-year-olds about fetish at all. | 向一个15岁的孩子讲性癖好 |
[19:21] | This is not what you were employed to do. | 我们招你来不是叫你做这个的 |
[19:23] | And I made that very clear. | 而且我明确说明过 |
[19:25] | – Yes, but my report– – Is no longer welcome on campus | -是的 但我的报告… -我们学校不需要你的报告 |
[19:27] | and nor are you. | 也不欢迎你 |
[19:37] | – Back to detention, Olivia. – For God sake! | -回去继续留堂 奥利维亚 -老天爷 |
[19:41] | Can we talk about how exactly my private notes | 我们能谈谈我的个人笔记 |
[19:44] | got distributed around your campus? | 为什么在你的学校传播得到处都是吗 |
[19:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:54] | I could just tell them | 我可以跟他们说 |
[19:55] | it was Sex Kid who gave us the actual advice. | 其实是性治疗小子给我们的建议 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[19:59] | You know, Otis. His advice was super strange, but it worked. | 欧帝斯 他的建议超级奇怪 但有用 |
[20:03] | But he charges a lot for it though, which sucks. | 但他收费很高 这就很操蛋了 |
[20:05] | Well, that’s why I came to you because you’re free. | 所以我才来找你 你不收费 |
[20:15] | This is so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[20:17] | Well, we have to come up with something if we want to go home. | 如果我们想回家 就得想办法 |
[20:20] | – Does anybody like fantasy gaming? – I do. | -有人喜欢幻想游戏吗 -我喜欢 |
[20:23] | I love Dungeons & Dragons. | 我超爱龙与地下城 |
[20:25] | Oh, I’m more into dressing up as Ripley from Alien. | 我更喜欢装扮成《异形》里的蕾普莉 |
[20:28] | I don’t get cosplay. | 我不玩角色扮演 |
[20:29] | – What about shopping? – I hate shopping. | -购物呢 -我讨厌购物 |
[20:30] | – Me too. – Can’t we just pretend | -我也是 -我们就不能假装 |
[20:32] | we’re all into shopping or cosplay? | 我们都喜欢购物或者角色扮演吗 |
[20:35] | That would be cheating. | 那就是作弊了 |
[20:36] | We could try a mind map. | 我们可以试试思维导图 |
[20:41] | – What did Groff want? – I might be going to prison | -格罗夫校长说什么了 -我可能要坐牢了 |
[20:44] | because apparently, my boyfriend’s 15. | 因为我的男朋友只有15岁 |
[20:49] | – Anybody else also into younger men? – What are we doing? | -有人也喜欢小鲜肉吗 -我们在做什么 |
[20:52] | – Figuring out what we have in common. – … things we all like. | -找到我们的共同点 -我们都喜欢的东西 |
[20:56] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, are you? | -你还好吧 -嗯 你呢 |
[20:58] | – Yeah, I’m great. – Great. | -嗯 我很好 -那就好 |
[21:00] | It’s going well then. | 看来很顺利 |
[21:11] | How long have you got? | 你有多长时间 |
[21:12] | I gave them an impossible assignment about female solidarity, | 我给了他们一个关于女性团结的不可能完成任务 |
[21:14] | – they won’t finish for ages. – You’re so evil. | -她们得花很长时间 -你太坏了 |
[21:18] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[21:20] | You’re so evil. | 你太坏了 |
[21:44] | The church is very beautiful, Mrs. Effiong. | 教堂很漂亮 艾菲昂夫人 |
[21:46] | It’s not what I thought. | 和我想象的不一样 |
[21:49] | – Do you attend the mosque? – Anthea. You can’t ask that. | -你去清真寺吗 -安西娅 你不能问这个问题 |
[21:53] | Sorry, Rahim. Just ignore my sister. | 抱歉 拉希姆 别理我妹妹 |
[21:55] | – I thought you were Muslim. – Anthea. | -我还以为你是穆斯林 -安西娅 |
[21:57] | Eric, I don’t think your sister means to be rude. | 埃里克 你妹妹肯定不是故意没礼貌的 |
[21:59] | – I just wanted to know. – Just… You don’t have to answer that. | -我就是想知道 -你… 你没必要回答 |
[22:02] | No, it’s okay. My family’s atheist. | 不 没事 我家是无神论者 |
[22:05] | What’s an atheist? | 什么是无神论者 |
[22:06] | It’s someone who believes that there is no God. | 就是认为上帝不存在的那些人 |
[22:09] | Okay? Shall we be quiet now? | 知道了吧 可以别问问题了吗 |
[22:16] | We can’t touch each other in church. | 我们在教堂不能碰对方 |
[22:27] | Don’t come over here. I don’t want to talk to you right now, | 别过来 我现在不想和你说话 |
[22:30] | – hence why I walked away. – It’s ridiculous, Mum. | -这也是为什么我走开了 -别这样 妈妈 |
[22:33] | I just… I need a moment alone, Jackson. | 我只是…我需要一个人静静 杰克逊 |
[22:37] | I’m not going anywhere until we talk, so… | 你不跟我说话我就不走 所以… |
[22:41] | That was the most hurtful thing you could possibly say to me. | 那是你能对我说的最伤人的话 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:49] | That’s why I said it. | 所以我才会那样说 |
[22:52] | – I didn’t mean it, I was just angry. – No, you did mean it. | -我不是那个意思 只是在气头上 -不 你就是那意思 |
[22:56] | I didn’t mean to make you cry, Mum. | 我不是故意想弄哭你的 妈 |
[22:59] | I’ve just always been so afraid | 我只是一直以来都很害怕 |
[23:00] | that you would say I wasn’t your real mum, | 你会说出我不是你真正的妈妈这种话 |
[23:02] | and now you’ve actually said it, I’m almost relieved. | 而你现在真的说出口了 我几乎松了口气 |
[23:05] | Of course you’re my real mum. | 你当然是我的妈妈了 |
[23:07] | But you didn’t come through me. | 但你不是我生的 |
[23:08] | – So? – That’s why I was so happy | -所以呢 -所以当我听到你想游泳 |
[23:10] | when you said you wanted to swim because that’s my passion, | 我特别开心 因为那是我的梦想 |
[23:12] | something we could do together. | 这样我们有了共同的目标 |
[23:14] | I thought it was because you couldn’t compete anymore… | 我以为是你因为没法比赛了… |
[23:18] | and you were living your dream through me. | 所以想让我替你实现梦想 |
[23:21] | Well, maybe there’s a bit of truth in that. | 可能也有一部分这个原因吧 |
[23:25] | – I genuinely thought you enjoyed it. – I did enjoy it… | -我真的以为你喜欢游泳 -我之前是喜欢… |
[23:29] | a lot. | 很喜欢 |
[23:33] | Do you know what I enjoyed most about swimming when I was a kid? | 你知道我小时候最喜欢游泳的什么吗 |
[23:36] | Spending time with you. | 和你相处 |
[23:40] | You were my hero, Mum. | 你就是我的英雄 妈 |
[23:43] | When we were together, I felt like I could do anything. | 我们在一起的时候 我感觉自己无所不能 |
[23:50] | Why did you have to grow up? | 为什么你一定要长大 |
[23:56] | – I don’t want to swim anymore. – I know. | -我不想游泳了 -我知道 |
[23:58] | It just doesn’t make me happy. | 游泳不能让我感到开心了 |
[24:02] | But it’s got nothing to do with our relationship, okay? | 但这跟我们的感情无关 好吗 |
[24:07] | You’ve gotta let me figure out who I am | 你得给我机会让我自己去弄清楚自己是谁 |
[24:08] | and what else I like to do on my own. | 以及我还想做什么 |
[24:14] | But you’ll always, always… | 但你永远永远… |
[24:18] | be my real mum. | 是我真正的妈妈 |
[24:28] | I got a part in the school play. | 我在学校戏剧里获得了一个角色 |
[24:32] | – What? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[24:34] | Playing Romeo. | 我演罗密欧 |
[24:40] | Well, you were very believable as Joseph. | 你演的约瑟夫很令人信服 |
[24:48] | Jessie. No. | 杰茜 不可以 |
[24:51] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[25:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:10] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[25:23] | How are you, New Kid? | 新来的 还好吗 |
[25:26] | Since when do you ask questions? | 什么时候你也开始关心我了 |
[25:28] | I’m trying to work on my small talk. | 我在努力练习寒暄 |
[25:40] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[25:42] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[25:45] | He’s confused. | 他很困惑 |
[25:47] | I don’t know what’s going on between the two of you, | 我不知道你俩之间发生了什么 |
[25:50] | but if you hurt him, I’ll… | 但要是你伤害他的话 我… |
[25:53] | I’ll mess you up. | 我不会放过你 |
[26:00] | I don’t want to hurt him anymore. | 我再也不想伤害他了 |
[26:03] | Then don’t. | 那就别伤害他 |
[26:10] | I said fucking diet. | 我说的是健怡可乐 |
[26:16] | ♪ He is my friend ♪ | ♪ 他是我的挚友 ♪ |
[26:20] | ♪ Oh, Lord ♪ | ♪ 啊 上帝 ♪ |
[26:21] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[26:22] | ♪ Through thick and thin ♪ | ♪ 无论任何情况 ♪ |
[26:29] | Jesus is with you. | 上帝与你同在 |
[26:32] | Jesus is with you. | 上帝与你同在 |
[26:38] | Jesus is with you. | 上帝与你同在 |
[26:40] | Thank you, Pastor. | 谢谢您 牧师 |
[26:42] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎你 -谢谢 |
[26:44] | Jesus is with you. | 上帝与你同在 |
[26:46] | Oh, sorry. I don’t believe in Jesus. | 不好意思 我不信上帝 |
[26:51] | Jesus is with you. | 上帝与你同在 |
[26:54] | I hope I didn’t offend him. | 我希望他没觉得被冒犯到 |
[26:55] | – No. – Hallelujah! | -没事 -哈利路亚 |
[27:00] | ♪ He’s my friend ♪ | ♪ 他是我的挚友 ♪ |
[27:02] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[27:12] | You did give me consent, right? I’m kind of worried you didn’t. | 你有同意我和你发生关系吧 我有些担心你没有 |
[27:16] | Yes, Otis. I definitely said yes. | 是的 欧帝斯 我绝对同意了 |
[27:21] | When I’m sad, I make out with nerdy boys. | 我不开心的时候 就喜欢睡书呆子 |
[27:24] | It was 100 percent intentional. | 百分百是故意的 |
[27:27] | Why nerdy boys? | 为什么是书呆子 |
[27:30] | Because they think they’re in love with me, which feels amazing, | 因为他们觉得自己爱上了我 让我感觉很棒 |
[27:32] | until they get clingy and want to show me all their things. | 直到他们变得很粘人 想向我展示自己的一切 |
[27:37] | I don’t think I’m in love with you. | 我觉得自己并没有爱上你 |
[27:41] | Sure you don’t. | 你当然没有 |
[27:47] | Was I…was I okay at the sex bit? | 我…我床上功夫怎么样 |
[27:52] | – It was kind of my first time. – You’re a virgin? | -也算是我第一次了 -你是处男 |
[27:55] | Well, I was. | 之前是 |
[27:58] | You weren’t great, but you weren’t terrible. | 你不算特别厉害 也不算特别糟糕 |
[28:00] | You kept asking me if I was okay. | 你不停问我感觉如何 |
[28:03] | – It’s important to check in. – It was every ten seconds. | -保持沟通很重要 -每隔十秒你问我一次 |
[28:13] | Were you sad because of your dad? | 是你爸爸的事让你不开心吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah, a bit. | 有一点 |
[28:23] | He had to quit his job, and my mum’s really stressed about it. | 他不得不辞职 我妈妈为此感到压力很大 |
[28:30] | But mainly I was upset because I over-plucked my left eyebrow, | 但我不开心主要是因为左边眉毛修多了 |
[28:35] | and I’d just got them symmetrical. | 我可是刚刚修对称的 |
[28:41] | They look very even to me. | 我看着觉得两边是一样的 |
[28:45] | Thank you for checking in. A lot of guys don’t. | 谢谢你过问我的感觉 很多男生不会 |
[29:14] | There must be something we all like. | 一定有一个我们都感兴趣的东西 |
[29:16] | – Chocolate? – Yes. | -巧克力 -可以 |
[29:18] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[29:18] | Let’s just tell Miss Sands that we resent being grouped together | 我们就跟桑兹老师说我们讨厌因为我们的性别 |
[29:21] | and forced to bond on the basis of our gender. | 而被聚在一起 被迫联络感情 |
[29:23] | Or I could pretend I like chocolate. | 或者我可以假装自己喜欢巧克力 |
[29:25] | I know you are comfortable with being dishonest, but I’m not. | 我知道你挺会惺惺作态的 但我不行 |
[29:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[29:29] | You pretend to be all radical and feminist, | 你假装自己是激进分子和女权主义者 |
[29:31] | when you’re just a girl | 而实际上你只是一个 |
[29:32] | who goes around stabbing other girls in the back. | 暗地里在其他女生背后捅一刀的人 |
[29:35] | – It’s not true. – So, you didn’t try | -我没有 -你没尝试 |
[29:38] | – and steal my boyfriend then? – Can we not fight? | -翘走我男朋友吗 -我们能不吵吗 |
[29:41] | Shut up. It just got interesting. | 闭嘴 刚有点意思 |
[29:42] | I didn’t try and steal your boyfriend, Ola. | 我没想抢你的男朋友 欧拉 |
[29:45] | I had to tell him how I felt. | 我只是得告诉他我的感受 |
[29:46] | You didn’t have to, Maeve. You chose to. | 你本不用的 梅芙 你选择那么做 |
[29:50] | Did you even like Otis? | 你喜欢欧帝斯吗 |
[29:52] | Or did you just want to win? You’re a snake. | 还是说你只是想赢 你这个毒妇 |
[29:54] | Yeah? At least I don’t pretend to | 是吗 至少我没有假装 |
[29:56] | be so sweet and nice all the time. | 自己甜美可人 善解人意 |
[29:57] | You don’t know anything about me! | 你根本不了解我 |
[29:58] | You don’t know anything about me! | 你也根本不了解我 |
[29:59] | Stop fighting over a stupid boy! | 别再为一个蠢男生吵了 |
[30:03] | Aimes, why are you crying? | 小艾 你哭什么 |
[30:07] | Because I can’t get on the bus. | 因为我不敢坐公交车了 |
[30:09] | Oh, Aimes. It’s okay. | 小艾 没事的 |
[30:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:58] | Um, can I come and see you? | 我能去见你吗 |
[31:01] | I… I’m… | 我 |
[31:02] | I didn’t know who else to talk to. | 我不知道还能跟谁说 |
[31:06] | You can all stop looking at me now. | 你们现在能别盯着我看了吗 |
[31:09] | So you can’t get on the bus | 所以你不敢坐公交车 |
[31:10] | because you think that man’s gonna be on it again? | 因为你觉得还会遇到那个男的 |
[31:13] | No. It’s more that he had this really kind face. | 不 更多的是因为他看上去真的不像坏人 |
[31:18] | I remember because he smiled at me, | 我记得 因为他对我笑了 |
[31:20] | and he didn’t look like some wanking psycho killer. | 他看上去不像一个手淫变态杀手 |
[31:24] | So it’s, like, if he could do something like that, then anyone could. | 所以如果他会做这种事 那任何人都会 |
[31:28] | I always felt safe before, and now I don’t. | 我以前总是很有安全感 但现在不是了 |
[31:32] | – Probably sounds stupid. – It doesn’t sound stupid. | -听着可能很蠢 -一点都不蠢 |
[31:36] | I was groped at the train station last year. | 我去年在火车站被袭胸了 |
[31:39] | We were going to a gig in the city, | 我们打算去城里看演出 |
[31:41] | this group of guys walked past | 有一群男的路过 |
[31:43] | and one of them grabbed my tit. | 其中一个摸了我的胸 |
[31:46] | And it really, really hurt. | 让我非常 非常痛苦 |
[31:47] | So, I sometimes feel funny in crowds too. | 所以有时我在人群中也会觉得不舒服 |
[31:50] | It was like they thought my body was theirs or something. | 就像他们觉得我的身体是他们的 |
[31:52] | Yeah, like we’re public property. | 对 就像我们是公共财产一样 |
[31:55] | A few years ago, some boys were catcalling me. | 几年前 有些男生总是起哄我 |
[31:58] | This woman told me it was my fault | 有个女的说这是我的错 |
[32:00] | because my shorts were too revealing. | 因为我的短裤太暴露了 |
[32:03] | So I went home and I cut them even shorter, | 所以我回家把它们剪得更短了 |
[32:05] | because fuck them. | 去他妈的 |
[32:07] | Good. Why should you have to | 棒 就不该为了 |
[32:08] | change your behavior because of what they did? | 他们的问题改变自己的行为 |
[32:09] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[32:11] | I used to go to the local swimming pool | 我小时候 |
[32:13] | all the time when I was a kid. | 常去当地的游泳池 |
[32:16] | One day this guy flashed me his penis in the pool… | 一天有个男的在泳池里对我掏出了阴茎 |
[32:20] | and it looked all dangly and funny under the water. | 它在水里摇摇晃晃的 |
[32:25] | I told my mum about it, and she wouldn’t let me go back anymore. | 我告诉了我妈妈 她就再也不让我去了 |
[32:28] | It’s sad because the pool was my favorite place to go. | 很难过 因为那个泳池是我最喜欢去的地方 |
[32:31] | That’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[32:33] | I guess, | 我也觉得 |
[32:34] | but statistically, two thirds | 但据统计 三分之二的 |
[32:36] | of girls experience unwanted sexual tension | 女生21岁前在公共场所 |
[32:38] | or contact in public spaces before the age of 21. | 经历过非意愿性焦虑或性接触 |
[32:42] | So, it’s not unusual. | 这很寻常 |
[32:44] | Why are some men so obsessed with getting their dicks out? | 为什么有些男的热衷于把屌亮出来 |
[32:47] | Sometimes I go on Chat Roulette, | 有时候我上线上聊天室 |
[32:48] | and there are so many flaccid penises on there. | 那有超多疲软的阴茎 |
[32:51] | There are long ones, short ones, fat ones. | 有长的 有短的 有胖的 |
[32:55] | There was once even one that looked like it had a tiny face. | 我还见过一个看上去长了张小脸的 |
[33:04] | I think if I had an extra arm growing in between my legs, | 我觉得如果我两腿之间再长出个胳膊 |
[33:07] | I might want to show everyone too. | 我可能也会到处给人看 |
[33:10] | Maybe it’s a power thing. | 或许那是权力象征 |
[33:13] | I think the man on the bus liked that I was afraid. | 我觉得公交车上那男的很享受我担惊受怕 |
[33:17] | A man followed me home from work about a year ago. | 一年前有个男的尾随我下班回家 |
[33:21] | Every time I sped up, he sped up. | 每次我提速 他也提速 |
[33:25] | It was so scary. | 很可怕 |
[33:28] | He ran off when he saw my dad, which made me angry | 他一看见我爸就跑了 这让我很生气 |
[33:30] | because I don’t want to be dependent | 因为我不想依靠 |
[33:32] | on another man to protect me. | 另一个男人保护我 |
[33:34] | – I’m sorry that happened to you. – You too. | -我很遗憾你遇见那种事 -我也是 |
[33:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:39] | At least we can go home now. | 至少我们现在能回家了 |
[33:43] | Dicks. | 鸡巴 |
[33:45] | I’ll tell you who loves ginger nuts. | 我知道谁喜欢姜汁饼干 |
[33:47] | – Eric Clapton. – Really? | -埃里克·克莱普顿 -真的吗 |
[33:48] | – Absolutely loves them. – Are you joking? | -超级喜欢 -你开玩笑的吧 |
[33:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:55] | I only did it ’cause I love you, and I found out you love him. | 我这样做只是因为我爱你 但我发现你爱的是他 |
[33:58] | He can’t offer you what I can, miss. | 他不能给你我所能给予的 老师 |
[34:01] | I have an innate appreciation for older women, | 我天生就喜欢成熟女性 |
[34:03] | and I can roll a joint into the shape of a swan. | 而且我能把大麻烟卷成天鹅的形状 |
[34:07] | That is problematic on so many levels, | 这在很多层面上都存在问题 |
[34:09] | but I must say the lipstick was an ingenious touch. | 但我必须说用口红这招很巧妙 |
[34:12] | – You really think so? – It’s not happening, Kyle. Okay? | -你真的这么想吗 -凯尔 这是不可能的 好吗 |
[34:15] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[34:23] | – I love you. – Now! | -我爱你 -快来 |
[34:27] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[34:31] | – Stand. – I don’t believe it. | -起立 -我不相信 |
[34:35] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[34:38] | It’s a miracle. | 简直是奇迹 |
[34:40] | You’re a smart boy. Why aren’t you in school? | 你这么聪明 为什么不去上学 |
[34:44] | I’m no good at school. | 我不擅长学习 |
[34:45] | Yes, well, you carry on like this, | 你像这样下去 |
[34:47] | you’re looking at employee of the month. | 有希望成为月度最佳员工 |
[34:51] | I’m going to go to the movies tonight, so you can lock up for me. | 我今晚要去看电影 你能帮我锁门吗 |
[34:54] | I’m going to go and get ready. | 我要去做准备了 |
[35:10] | Girls… | 姑娘们 |
[35:11] | I’m afraid there’s been a mistake. | 我恐怕是弄错了 |
[35:13] | We’ve found the culprit. You may go home now. | 我们找到是谁干的了 你们可以回家了 |
[35:16] | I’m very sorry for wasting your time. | 很抱歉浪费你们的时间 |
[35:18] | Well, great. I knew it. | 好极了 我就知道 |
[35:23] | Oh, out of curiosity, what did you come up with? | 出于好奇想问问 你们想到了什么 |
[35:26] | What binds you together? | 是什么让你们团结在一起 |
[35:29] | Other than non-consensual penises, miss, not much. | 老师 除了非双方自愿的阴茎 没别的 |
[35:34] | – Are you gonna be okay? – I think so. | -你会没事吗 -我想会的 |
[35:38] | I don’t feel sad, I just feel angry. | 我不觉得难过 只是觉得愤怒 |
[35:41] | I know something that might help. | 我知道一样东西也许有用 |
[35:46] | I like your family. They’re sweet. | 我喜欢你的家人 他们很贴心 |
[35:48] | What do you mean “Sweet”? | 你说”贴心”是什么意思 |
[35:50] | The way they believe in all that God stuff. | 他们信仰上帝的那种方式 |
[35:53] | They think it’s real. | 他们觉得上帝是真的 |
[35:55] | I believe in it too. | 我也信仰上帝 |
[35:57] | Yeah, but not properly. | 没错 但方式不对 |
[36:00] | – You pretend to keep the peace, right? – No. | -你是为了岁月静好而假装的 对吗 -不 |
[36:04] | No, I believe in God, Rahim. | 不 我信仰上帝 拉希姆 |
[36:08] | How can you believe in a god that doesn’t think you should exist? | 你怎么能信仰一个觉得你不应该存在的上帝呢 |
[36:13] | Okay, this is awkward. | 好吧 这挺尴尬的 |
[36:15] | No, my family had to leave their country because of religion. | 不 我的家人因为宗教信仰而被迫离开自己的国家 |
[36:19] | It just doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我觉得毫无逻辑可言 |
[36:22] | – I didn’t know that. – It’s okay. | -我之前不知道这个 -没关系 |
[36:24] | It’s our differences that make me love you. | 就是我们之间的差异才让我爱上你 |
[36:26] | We’ll agree to disagree. | 我们会求同存异 |
[36:29] | Love? | 爱 |
[36:31] | Does that freak you out? | 是不是吓着你了 |
[36:34] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:38] | I… I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:40] | Ah, putain! | 妈的 |
[36:41] | I think my heart stopped for a moment. | 我觉得我的心脏都停跳了一会 |
[36:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:51] | I just cannot believe he’s been taking all that money | 我就是无法相信他一直在 |
[36:55] | from all those other students. | 收那些学生的钱 |
[36:58] | I feel like I don’t know him at all, like… | 我觉得自己好像完全不认识他了 就像 |
[37:00] | like I’ve got a stranger living in my house. | 就像我家里住了个陌生人 |
[37:03] | I think we can’t ever truly know these creatures that we created. | 我觉得我们从来无法真正了解我们创造的这些生物 |
[37:09] | – Well, perhaps you’re right. – Talk to him. | -好吧 也许你是对的 -跟他谈谈 |
[37:11] | That’s all you can do. | 你只能这么做 |
[37:18] | Want to get something to eat after this… | 完工以后想去吃点东西吗 |
[37:21] | with me? | 跟我一起 |
[37:27] | I’m afraid I can’t do that, Jean. | 恐怕不行 珍 |
[37:31] | It was one stupid kiss. | 那只是个愚蠢的吻 |
[37:34] | You really can’t forgive me? | 你真的不能原谅我吗 |
[37:42] | You know… | 你知道 |
[37:48] | I may not be as intellectual as your ex-husband, | 我可能没有你前夫那么聪明 |
[37:52] | but I do know my boundaries. | 但我知道自己的底线 |
[37:55] | I can’t go through that kind of pain again. | 我无法再承受那样的痛苦 |
[37:59] | I’m not sure if I could get up. | 我不确定我还能否站起来 |
[38:06] | My girls need me. | 我的女儿们需要我 |
[38:11] | You’re not ready for the kind of intimacy I’m looking for. | 你还没准备好接受我想要的那种亲密关系 |
[38:18] | Understood. | 明白 |
[38:25] | Goodbye, Jakob. | 再见 雅各布 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:33] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:36] | – Dinner is in ten minutes. – Okay. | -十分钟后吃晚饭 -好 |
[39:42] | Your thoughts are very loud, Mum. | 你想什么也太明显了 妈妈 |
[39:44] | That boy is not right for you. | 那个男孩不适合你 |
[39:46] | You don’t think any boy’s right for me. | 你觉得任何男孩都不适合我 |
[39:48] | It’s not him, it’s you. | 不是他有问题 而是你 |
[39:51] | You act like a different person when you’re around him, | 你跟他在一起时就变了个人 |
[39:53] | like you’re trying to be something that you’re not. | 你试图成为另一个人 |
[39:57] | He doesn’t make you sparkle. | 他不能让你闪耀 |
[40:19] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[40:20] | Think about something that makes you really, really angry, | 想想让你非常非常生气的事 |
[40:23] | and then smash it as hard as you can. | 然后拼命砸碎它 |
[40:30] | I’m angry that I’m not very good at baking cakes. | 我气我不擅长烤蛋糕 |
[40:34] | Yes! | 好 |
[40:36] | – Come on. – Go on, Aimee! | -加油 -继续 艾米 |
[40:40] | I’m angry that Steve keeps trying so hard to make things better, | 我气史蒂夫一直努力想让事情变好 |
[40:43] | but he doesn’t understand. | 可他根本不懂 |
[40:45] | Yes! Come on! | 砸得好 加油 |
[40:47] | I’m angry that a horrible man ruined my best jeans | 我气那个该死的男人毁了我最好看的牛仔裤 |
[40:51] | and nobody did anything, | 却没有人站出来 |
[40:53] | and now, I can’t get on the fucking bus! | 现在我连该死的公交车都不敢坐 |
[40:56] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -好 -太好了 |
[40:57] | This is amazing! | 这感觉太爽了 |
[40:59] | Gonna keep smashing stuff! | 我要继续砸东西 |
[41:01] | – Yes! – Give it to them! | -好啊 -砸烂它们 |
[41:27] | I did try and steal him. | 我确实想偷走他 |
[41:29] | – I’m sorry. – I did like him… | -对不起 -我的确喜欢过他… |
[41:33] | but I kind of wanted to beat you too. | 但我也有点想赢你 |
[41:39] | Let’s get you home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[41:44] | Wanna walk me home? | 想送我回家吗 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:02] | Hey, Mum. | 妈 |
[42:05] | Are you all right? I heard about what happened. | 你还好吗 我听说发生的事了 |
[42:10] | Otis. | 欧帝斯 |
[42:13] | Have you been giving sex advice to students at school for money? | 你是不是一直在学校有偿提供性咨询 |
[42:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[42:21] | – Tell me the truth. – I am. | -跟我说实话 -是实话 |
[42:28] | You look just like your father when you lie. | 你说谎的样子跟你爸一模一样 |
[42:32] | Let’s talk about this rationally. | 我们理性地谈谈这件事 |
[42:34] | I can’t talk to you right now. | 我现在没法跟你谈 |
[42:36] | Mum. | 妈 |
[42:45] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[42:46] | I didn’t think you wanted to be my friend anymore. | 我以为你不想再和我做朋友了 |
[42:49] | This wasn’t in my plan. | 这在我的计划之外 |
[42:52] | Boys that smell a bit sweaty were in my plan, | 我本来想要的是有汗味的男生 |
[42:57] | not girls that smell like vanilla pods. | 而不是闻着像香草荚的女生 |
[42:59] | – I don’t smell like a vanilla pod. – Yeah, you do. | -我闻着不像香草荚吧 -不 很像 |
[43:03] | And car air freshener… sometimes. | 有时还像…汽车空气清新剂 |
[43:07] | You’re very clean. | 你很干净 |
[43:09] | Sorry I confused you, but… | 抱歉让你困惑了 但… |
[43:12] | it really hurt when you started avoiding me. | 你开始躲我以后我真的很难受 |
[43:17] | Fine. | 好 |
[43:19] | We can still be friends. | 我们还可以是朋友 |
[43:22] | Fine. | 好 |
[43:26] | I’ll see you at school then. | 那我们学校见 |
[43:35] | Wait. I think I don’t wanna be just friends. | 等等 我不想和你只做朋友 |
[43:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:40] | Because you smell so much better than a boy. | 因为你比男生好闻多了 |
[43:48] | I just… | 我只是… |
[44:07] | So, your mum’s lying about going to work. | 你妈说去工作是在骗你 |
[44:09] | I saw her pretending to leave this morning | 我今早看见她假装出门 |
[44:10] | and sneaking back into the caravan again. | 然后又溜回拖车了 |
[44:12] | Shit stirrer. | 搅屎棍 |
[44:13] | I’m only telling you what I saw. | 我只是把我看到的告诉你 |
[44:16] | Take it or leave it. | 信不信由你 |
[44:19] | – Okay. Night, Isaac. – Good night. | -好吧 晚安 艾萨克 -晚安 |
[45:08] | Why do you always double knot? | 你为什么总是打两个结 |
[45:10] | I don’t want you running off, do I? | 我不想让你乱跑 不是吗 |
[45:13] | You’re funny. | 你可真搞笑 |
[45:21] | – Say bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | -说再见 -再见 |
[45:23] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[45:26] | All right, 007, enough. | 好了 特工 别看了 |
[45:29] | God. | 天哪 |
[45:57] | – Hi, Mum. – Fucking arsehole. | -妈 -我了个操 |
[45:59] | What you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[46:01] | – I had to pop back– – Isaac told me he saw you yesterday. | -我得回来… -艾萨克告诉我他昨天看见你了 |
[46:06] | I got fired. | 我被开除了 |
[46:07] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道怎么告诉你 |
[46:10] | I felt so ashamed. | 我实在太惭愧了 |
[46:12] | But… I am looking for something else. | 但…我在找其他工作 |
[46:16] | – Are you using again? – No, I am not. | -你是不是又吸毒了 -没有 |
[46:19] | I swear on my life. | 我以自己的命发誓 |
[46:21] | I swear on your life, on Elsie’s life. | 拿你的命和艾尔希的命发誓 |
[46:24] | I’m clean. | 我戒了 |
[46:26] | Please believe me. | 求你相信我 |
[46:30] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[46:34] | Lie to me one more time, and you’re out. | 再骗我一次你就别在这待了 |
[46:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[46:57] | Getting the bus. | 等公交车 |
[47:00] | We’re all getting the bus. | 我们都在等公交车 |
[47:20] | – Are you getting on or what? – Give her a minute. | -你到底上不上车 -给她点时间 |
[47:25] | It’s just a stupid bus. | 一辆破公交车而已 |
[47:28] | It’s just a stupid bus. | 一辆破公交车而已 |