时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | -Strawberry flavored. -I love berries. | -草莓味 -我很喜欢莓子 |
[00:54] | Can I put it in without a condom? | 不戴套了 |
[00:55] | Hmm? You know it feels so much better. | 你知道的 这样会爽很多 |
[00:58] | Please? | 求你了 |
[00:59] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. Just remember to pull out before you come. | 好吧 但是记住 射之前拔出来 |
[01:03] | -Mm-hmm. -Mm. Okay? | -嗯 嗯 – 好吗 |
[01:13] | -Babe? -Yeah? | -宝贝 -嗯 |
[01:15] | -Why do you look like Rocky Balboa? -What do you mean? | -你为什么像洛奇·巴尔博亚 -什么意思 |
[01:22] | -I’m gonna come! | 我要射了 |
[01:24] | Pull out! Pull out! Into the tissues. Not on the sheets, Malek! | 拔出来 射到纸巾里 别射在床单上 马利克 |
[01:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[01:35] | -Okay. | 好 |
[01:54] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[01:56] | Your eyebrows look bad today. | 你的眉毛今天不好看 |
[02:02] | Mm, do you want to smooth ’em out for me? | 你想不想帮我弄平顺一点 |
[02:05] | Not particularly, no. | 不太想 |
[02:12] | Well, I was thinking maybe you could stay over tonight. | 我在想 要不你今天晚上睡这里 |
[02:15] | Watch a movie. | 看一部电影 |
[02:17] | Maybe, uh… …you know? | 要不再那啥一下 |
[02:21] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[02:23] | -I’ve gotta go home. -Oh. | 我得回家了 |
[02:27] | Ruby, are you sure everything’s all right? | 露比 你真的没事吗 |
[02:30] | Why do you keep asking me that? | 你为什么老问我 |
[02:32] | Well, I have noticed you’re being meaner to me than usual. | 呃 我注意到 最近你比以往对我更刻薄 |
[02:37] | -Like you’re annoyed with me. -What would I be annoyed about? | -你好像挺烦我的 -我烦你什么 |
[02:43] | I can’t give you a lift tomorrow, so I’ll just see you at school. | 我明天没办法送你 那就学校见咯 |
[02:47] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[03:05] | That’s really good. Is mine good? | 非常好 我的好吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah, yours is really good. | 嗯 你的非常好 |
[03:11] | Maeve, would you like to stay for dinner? | 梅芙 你想留下吃晚餐吗 |
[03:15] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[03:16] | -I’ve gotta get up early tomorrow. -How come? | -我还得早起 -为什么 |
[03:18] | I have to finish this application for an overseas study thing, | 我得完成海外留学申请 |
[03:21] | and I need to use a school computer, so… | 需要用学校的电脑 所以… |
[03:24] | Well, why don’t you use mine? | 用我的电脑吧 |
[03:26] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 没事 |
[03:27] | Honestly, it’s fine. Then you can stay for dinner too. | 真的没事 这样你还能留下吃晚餐了 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:55] | Thanks, Anna. I’ll see you and Elsie on Saturday. | 谢谢你 安娜 周六我再来看你和艾茜 |
[03:58] | Weren’t you going on a school trip? | 你不去学校旅行吗 |
[04:01] | -Do you need help paying for it? -No, thanks. I don’t need charity. | -需要帮忙交费吗 -不用 我不用施舍 |
[04:09] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[04:11] | Mum, I can see you. What are you doing here? | 妈妈 我看见你了 你来这里干什么 |
[04:14] | So, what, you’re besties with her now, are you? | 怎么 你现在和她成闺蜜了 |
[04:16] | No, I’m not besties with her. I’m just visiting Elsie. | 没有 我和她不是闺蜜 我只是来看艾茜 |
[04:20] | -What are you doing here? -Just going for a quick evening run. | -你来这里干什么 -稍微夜跑一下嘛 |
[04:23] | It’s not illegal, is it? | 不违法吧 |
[04:26] | You only wear hats when you’re doing something dodgy. | 你做见不得人的事情时才戴帽子 |
[04:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | I walk past the house sometimes to know she’s safe. | 我有时候会从房子旁走过 确认她的安全 |
[04:36] | Elsie’s safe here. You don’t need to worry about that. | 艾茜在这里很安全 你不用担心 |
[04:38] | That woman’s got a “dance like nobody’s watching” poster. | 那女人搞了个“旁若无人地舞蹈”海报 |
[04:41] | She’s clearly a sociopath. | 她明显是反社会者 |
[04:44] | Do you think Elsie misses me? | 你觉得艾茜想我吗 |
[04:50] | Course she does. | 当然想 |
[04:52] | You’re her mum. | 你是她的妈妈 |
[04:53] | She just wants you to get better so you can be together all the time. | 她只是希望你好起来 这样你们就能一直在一起了 |
[04:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:01] | So what’s happening with this Isaac? | 对了 你和艾赛克是什么情况 |
[05:03] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[05:04] | It’s none of your business. Stop being so nosy. | 这不关你的事 别这么多管闲事 |
[05:08] | Pardonnez-moi! | 不好意思 |
[05:11] | So, how has it been living together again? | 又在一起生活 感觉怎么样 |
[05:18] | It’s been good. | 挺好的 |
[05:20] | No problems. | 没问题 |
[05:21] | Yes, it’s been good. | 对 挺好的 |
[05:23] | We’ve been, uh, settling into the new family situation. | 我们在适应新的家庭状况 |
[05:29] | I think it’s a big adjustment for our kids. | 我觉得我们的孩子们需要慢慢适应 |
[05:31] | How… how are they feeling about things? | 他们感觉如何 |
[05:35] | Well, Otis, who’s my son, has a girlfriend, | 我儿子奥蒂斯有一个女朋友 |
[05:38] | and so he’s very much been asserting his independence from me, | 所以他在跟我闹独立 |
[05:42] | and I don’t see him very much anymore, | 我现在见他的次数很少 |
[05:45] | which is a little painful, | 这有一点痛苦 |
[05:47] | but I’m trying to respect his boundaries. | 但我在尽量尊重他的隐私边界 |
[05:50] | And… | 还有… |
[05:53] | And Ola, | 还有欧拉 |
[05:55] | who’s Jakob’s daughter, | 雅各布的女儿 |
[05:57] | I think she might be feeling uneasy around me and | 我想她可能觉得和我在一起不太自在 |
[06:01] | the new family setup. | 对新家庭的建立有些不安 |
[06:03] | What is the situation with Ola’s own mother? | 欧拉的亲生母亲现在是什么情况 |
[06:07] | Oh, she’s dead. | 噢 她去世了 |
[06:14] | She… she passed away a few years ago from cancer. | 她几年前得癌症去世了 |
[06:19] | And is this loss something you can both talk about openly? | 对于这件不幸的事 你们两位都能开诚布公地谈吗 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 可以 |
[06:26] | I think we’ve talked about it, haven’t we? | 我们谈过 对吧 |
[06:30] | Yeah, well, I… I don’t like to dwell on the past too much, but yeah. | 对 我不喜欢过于纠缠过去的事 但确实谈过 |
[06:39] | Well, that went well? | 聊得还不错吧 |
[06:42] | Uh, yeah. Well, then we don’t have to do it again, or… | 嗯 还不错 这样我们就不用再来一次 或者… |
[06:47] | You do know that therapy isn’t a one-session process, right? | 你知道的吧 心理治疗不是一次就能完成的 |
[06:51] | -That some people go for years. | 有的人要治疗多年 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I’m sure Dr. Cutton would love to have our money for years. | 卡顿医生 一定希望多年不断向我们收费 |
[06:56] | -Wait. What are you saying? | 这话是什么意思 |
[06:59] | Are you saying that therapy’s just a cynical money-making practice? | 你的意思是 心理治疗只是自私的捞钱方式 |
[07:02] | I’m not sure I believe in it. | 我不太相信这一套 |
[07:08] | You don’t believe in therapy? | 你不相信心理治疗 |
[07:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:12] | I’m not saying you’re not very good at your job, | 我不是说你工作不行 |
[07:15] | but I’m not sure that talking can fix everyone. | 但是恐怕 谈话并不能解决每一个人的问题 |
[07:19] | What? Did I make you upset? | 怎么 我这么说你不好受了 |
[07:22] | You are entitled to your opinion. | 你有权有你自己的看法 |
[07:25] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | My God. | 神啊 |
[07:41] | 艾赛克 明晚我给你做晚餐好吗 | |
[07:50] | 我 好的 | |
[08:07] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[08:13] | Oh, uh, what’s your favorite food? | 噢 你最喜欢吃什么 |
[08:15] | Food. Uh, lasagna? | 千层面 |
[08:17] | No, pizza. And fish and chips. | 不 最喜欢披萨 还有炸鱼薯条 |
[08:19] | I like peanut butter on toast, but not too toasted and without crusts. | 而且我喜欢吐司上涂花生酱 但不要烤太焦 而且不要面包皮 |
[08:23] | That’s incredibly unhelpful. | 毫无帮助 |
[08:24] | Let’s just get takeaway, then. | 那我们就吃外卖 |
[08:35] | Got much planned for today, compadre? | 今天有安排吗 朋友 |
[08:38] | Um… No. Not really. | 没有 |
[08:43] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[08:45] | Oh, I’ll be spending the day pretending I like teaching. | 我今天会花一整天假装喜欢教书 |
[08:50] | It’s good to be busy. | 忙是好事 |
[08:53] | Oh, is that the time? I better skiddle-skaddle-doo. | 时间到了吗 我该闪人了 |
[08:57] | Hey, listen. Why don’t you, me, and Emily have dinner tonight? | 哎 听我说 要不咱俩今晚和艾米莉一起吃晚餐吧 |
[09:01] | You can pick up the ingredients today. How do you feel about Mexican? | 你今天可以去买食材 你觉得墨西哥菜怎么样 |
[09:04] | I don’t cook. | 我不做饭 |
[09:05] | It comes in a packet, dude. We’ll cook it. You just gotta eat it. | 食材都是配好的 我们烹饪一下就好 你吃就行了 |
[09:08] | Okay? We’re on. | 好吗 就这么办 |
[09:10] | We’re on like Donkey Kong. | 一定会很有意思 |
[09:15] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[09:16] | Cheers! | 再见 |
[09:30] | How come Ruby didn’t drive you in today? | 今天露比怎么没送你来 |
[09:33] | I wanted to ride in with my best friend. | 我想和死党一起骑车嘛 |
[09:36] | Hmm? You’ve had a fight, haven’t you? | 你们吵架了 对吧 |
[09:38] | No. No, not had a fight exactly. | 没有 不算吵架吧 |
[09:42] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[09:45] | Okay. Um, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | So a few days ago, Ruby said, “I love you,” and I didn’t say it back. | 几天前 露比说:“我爱你” 但我没说我也爱她 |
[09:52] | Oh my God! | 神啊 |
[09:55] | Well, what did you say? | 那你说了什么 |
[09:57] | I said, | 我说 |
[09:59] | “That’s nice.” | “那太好了” |
[10:01] | -Hey! Hey, hey! -Is that bad? | -哎 -这么说很糟糕吗 |
[10:05] | Very bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[10:06] | Very, very bad. | 非常非常糟糕 |
[10:08] | – You said, “That’s nice”? -Yeah. | -你说“那太好了” -对 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Well, I couldn’t lie, Eric. | 我总不能说谎吧 埃里克 |
[10:12] | And it’s not like I don’t really like her. | 并不是说我不喜欢她 |
[10:14] | I do, | 我喜欢她 |
[10:16] | but love is a big word, and I don’t think I’ve felt that way about anyone. | 但是“爱”是一个很严重的词 我对任何人都谈不上爱 |
[10:20] | Except Maeve. | 梅芙除外 |
[10:21] | Yes, but that is over. | 对 但那已经结束了 |
[10:23] | I… I don’t even know if I believe in love. | 我甚至不确定自己是否相信“爱” |
[10:26] | It’s all just… it’s all just a chemical reaction. | 都只是化学反应罢了 |
[10:28] | Otis, you’re the most romantic person I know. | 奥蒂斯 你是我认识的最浪漫的人 |
[10:31] | Maybe you just don’t feel that way about Ruby yet, which is fine, | 也许你对露比还没有这样的感觉 这没问题 |
[10:35] | but you have to tell her the what? | 但是你必须告诉她什么 |
[10:39] | -The truth. -The truth. | -实话 -实话 |
[10:41] | Because the longer you leave it, the more hurt she’ll be. Yeah? | 因为你拖得越久 她就越受伤 对吗 |
[10:45] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[10:47] | -Yeah. -Come on! | -对 -来吧 |
[10:59] | on the test this afternoon, | 我在想 如果今天下午的考试我拿到B |
[11:05] | that I might be able to move up a set. | 也许我能上移一组 |
[11:10] | Fingers crossed, Adam. | 希望如此 亚当 |
[11:12] | Okay. Um, all right. Come over. | 好的 过来一下 |
[11:15] | Uh, remember what I said about how sentences need full stops? | 还记得吗 我说过句尾要有句号 |
[11:20] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -记得吗 -记得 |
[11:21] | Show me here where they would go. | 写给我看看 |
[11:29] | -What’s happened to your face? -What’s happened to your face? | -你的脸怎么了 -你的脸怎么了 |
[11:32] | -Nothing. -Nothing’s happened to my face either. | -没怎么 -我的脸也没怎么 |
[11:35] | Something’s happened to your face, mate. | 你的脸不对劲 兄弟 |
[11:41] | -Anwar, your face is hideous. -I know. I look like a crazy fucking mofo. | 安瓦 你的脸好吓人 -我知道 我的脸太他妈夸张了 |
[11:47] | -Well, should you go to hospital? -No, I think it’s just stress hives. | -你是不是应该去医院 -不用 应该只是压力造成的荨麻疹 |
[11:50] | -What are you stressed about? – It’s hard being me. Okay? | -你有什么压力 -我很不容易 好吗 |
[11:53] | -Ruby! | 露比 |
[11:54] | Want me to carry your bag to SRE for you? | 要不要我帮你 把包拿去性关系教育教室 |
[11:57] | Maybe we can have a little chat. | 要不我们再聊聊 |
[12:06] | -You back in the game? -Mm-hmm. | 你回来了 |
[12:09] | Ooh la la. Ooh la la. Ooh la la. | 呜啦啦 |
[12:12] | Are you sure that she said she loves you? | 你确定她说过爱你 |
[12:15] | ‘Cause it seems more like she hates you. | 看起来更像是她恨你 |
[12:19] | Attention, everyone. | 大家注意 |
[12:20] | I’m sure you’ve read today’s news article with Dr. Jean Milburn. | 你们一定都看了 今天关于珍·米尔本医生的新闻 |
[12:24] | “After spending a length of time on the Moordale campus, | “在莫戴尔中学待了一段时间之后 |
[12:27] | I realized there is a battle happening for the emotional and sexual health of our teenagers.” | 我发现一场为青少年争取 情绪及性健康的斗争正在上演” |
[12:32] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[12:33] | but I am sick of hearing our school’s name being dragged through the mud, | 但我很不愿意听到 我校的名字被抹上污点 |
[12:37] | which is why I’m implementing a plan to put a stop to that. | 为了结束这种状况 我将实施一项计划 |
[12:40] | It starts with a new syllabus for SRE, | 首先对性关系教育采用新的教学大纲 |
[12:43] | which will now be called Growth and Development. | 并改名为“生长发育课” |
[12:45] | And to put our parents’ and investors’ minds at ease, | 为了让我们的家长和投资人放心 |
[12:49] | I want you all to follow these new guidelines precisely. | 我要各位严格遵守新的规定 |
[12:52] | That means no one will diverge from the set topics, | 也就是说任何人不得偏离既定主题 |
[12:55] | and no one will talk to students about their private lives. | 不得与学生谈论私生活 |
[12:59] | The students usually have quite a lot of personal questions. | 学生们通常会提出很多私人问题 |
[13:02] | School is not a place for personal questions. | 学校不是谈论私人问题的地方 |
[13:07] | Jobs were lost over inappropriate events that happened on this campus, | 有些人因为本校发生的不当事件 而失去工作 |
[13:11] | and I want you all to be protected from that happening again. | 我希望保护大家 以免再次出现这种情况 |
[13:15] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:21] | I’m off to pregnancy yoga. | 我去练孕期瑜伽 |
[13:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[13:26] | I’m building a tree house. | 我在造一个树屋 |
[13:30] | Okay. Why? | 好的 为什么 |
[13:33] | It will be fun for our baby to play in. | 我们的宝宝在里面玩 会很有意思 |
[13:34] | I made one for my daughters when they were kids, and they loved it. | 我的女儿们小时候 我给她们造过一个 她们很喜欢 |
[13:40] | It’s okay? | 可以吗 |
[13:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[14:00] | Viv, wait up! | 小薇 等一下 |
[14:02] | -So you’re talking to me again? -I was never not talking to you. | 你又和我说话了 我从来没有不和你说话 |
[14:05] | I was wondering whether we could talk to Hope | 我在考虑 我们能不能和霍普谈谈 |
[14:07] | about setting up something where people could talk about what they need on campus. | 安排一个机制 让大家对在校园里的需求畅所欲言 |
[14:11] | -What kind of thing? – A forum or something. | -什么机制 -比如论坛什么的 |
[14:14] | People could talk about mental health or gender identity. | 大家可以谈论精神健康或者性别认同 |
[14:17] | This is how far you’ll go to get a girl. | 你为了追女孩 愿意费这么大的劲 |
[14:19] | -What? -Person. | -什么 -为了追人 |
[14:20] | Do you even care about this, or are you trying to get into Cal’s pants? | 你真的关心这件事吗 还是只是想和卡尔滚床单 |
[14:23] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Look, you were right. | 听我说 你说得对 |
[14:28] | I didn’t take head boy seriously, okay? I didn’t care. | 我之前没把优等生当回事 我当时不关心 |
[14:32] | But I wanna be better. | 但我希望有所改进 |
[14:36] | Okay, um, I’ll think about it. | 好的 我考虑一下 |
[14:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:44] | I just read your story. | 我看了你的小说 |
[14:46] | It’s amazing. | 非常好 |
[14:47] | I can’t believe Glenoxi had sex with Starlanza after she ate her mother. | 格里诺克西吃了自己的母亲之后 居然和斯塔兰莎做爱 |
[14:52] | She’s very complicated. | 她非常复杂 |
[14:54] | Do you think I’ve got a chance at winning? | 你觉得我有机会赢吗 |
[14:56] | Do you think The Moordale Gazette’s the right place for it? | 你觉得登在《莫戴尔公报》合适吗 |
[14:59] | I already applied. | 我已经投稿了 |
[15:01] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[15:03] | It might not be to everyone’s taste, you know? | 不一定符合每一个人的口味 |
[15:07] | I think I’ve got a pretty good shot. | 我觉得我很有机会 |
[15:11] | I told you, you have to have the perfect timing of the mushroom. | 跟你说了 时机一定要恰到好处 |
[15:13] | -How are you getting the perfect timing? -When you see the blue shell… | -时机怎么才能恰到好处呢 -当你看到蓝色贝壳… |
[15:17] | Wow, Lily, | 哇 莉莉 |
[15:18] | you look normal. | 你看起来好正常 |
[15:26] | Your hair looks nice, Lily. | 你的发型很好看 莉莉 |
[15:28] | Yeah, you’re almost pretty. | 对 几乎可以说是漂亮 |
[15:30] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[15:32] | I was giving you a compliment. Doesn’t mean we’re friends. | 我夸你 不代表我们是朋友 |
[15:35] | Did my hair really look that weird before? | 我的发型以前很奇怪吗 |
[15:38] | No. | 没有 |
[15:39] | I thought it looked really cute. | 我觉得很好看 |
[15:42] | Listen up, everyone. | 大家听好了 |
[15:43] | If you haven’t paid for the school trip, please see Hope today. | 如果还没有交学校旅行的费用 请今天去见霍普 |
[15:47] | Mmm. I cannot wait to eat baguettes with you! | 我迫不及待想和你们一起吃法棍了 |
[15:51] | – What? -I’m being French. | -什么 -我在学法国人 |
[15:54] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好的 |
[15:55] | Um, yeah, I’m not gonna go on the school trip. | 我不参加学校旅行 |
[15:57] | -Why? -‘Cause it’s too expensive. | -为什么 -太贵了 |
[15:59] | It’s not that much, is it? | 也不太贵吧 |
[16:00] | It is expensive. My mum freaked out when she saw how much it was. | 挺贵的 我妈看到金额之后吓了一跳 |
[16:03] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的 – 嗯 |
[16:08] | For today’s SRE class, | 今天的性关系教育课 |
[16:09] | boys will be in this classroom and girls in this one. | 男生在这间教室 女生在这一间 |
[16:12] | Can we please form two orderly lines, please? | 麻烦有序地排成两队 好吗 |
[16:15] | Uh, where do I go? | 我去哪一个教室 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 嗯 我也不知道 |
[16:23] | So Cal wants to know what line they should join. | 卡尔想知道该排哪一队 |
[16:27] | Boys in this classroom and girls in this one. | 男生去这间教室 女生去另一间 |
[16:29] | But I’m non-binary. | 但我是非二元性别 |
[16:32] | -I… I don’t know which line either. -Um, wait here. I will ask for you. | -我也不知道该排哪一队 -在这里等一下 我去帮你们问一下 |
[16:35] | What seems to be the problem? Other than your uniform again. | 有什么问题吗 除了你的校服又有问题之外 |
[16:39] | We don’t fit into the description of boy or girl, | 我们不适用男生或女生的分类 |
[16:42] | so where are we supposed to go? | 那我们该去哪里呢 |
[16:45] | You can both go in the girls’ line. | 你们两个可以排女生队伍 |
[16:47] | But I’m not a girl. | 但我不是女生 |
[16:48] | They’ll be discussing female anatomy, which I’m sure will be helpful for you. | 课上将会讨论女性解剖学 一定会对你很有帮助 |
[16:52] | So we go to the vagina or penis line. Is that what you’re saying? | 所以我们应该排在阴道队或者阴茎队 是这个意思吧 |
[16:55] | It’s okay. I… I don’t wanna cause trouble. I’ll go with the girls. | 没事 我不想惹麻烦 我就排女生队好了 |
[16:59] | Thank you. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢 这样很好 |
[17:02] | Is there anything else, Cal? | 还有别的事吗 卡尔 |
[17:03] | Mm-hmm. This is complete bullshit. | 这完全是瞎扯蛋 |
[17:09] | Be careful, Jackson. Wouldn’t want to see you going down the wrong path. | 小心一点 杰克逊 不希望看到你走错路 |
[17:19] | Okay, guys. | 好的 同学们 |
[17:22] | No questions, okay? No questions. | 不准提问 好吗 不准提问 |
[17:27] | You again! No! | 又是你 别过来 |
[17:29] | Oh, hello there. | 噢 你们好 |
[17:32] | We all know what it’s like to get unwanted and unnecessary erections, | 我们都知道 不需要或不必要的勃起 是什么感觉 |
[17:36] | whether it’s during your sleep, at a disco, or kissing the girl you’ve got a crush on for the first time. | 不论是在睡觉时 在舞厅 或第一次亲吻自己喜欢的女孩时 |
[17:42] | Sleep for me. | 我是睡觉时 |
[17:44] | How do you deal with the danger of unexpected emissions | 在你作好准备与妻子繁衍下一代之前 |
[17:48] | until you’re ready for procreating with your wife? | 如何应对意外射精的危险 |
[17:51] | I’m here to tell you about how a night of sex ruined my life. | 我来这里告诉你们 一夜性爱如何毁了我的人生 |
[17:55] | Did me and my boyfriend use a condom? | 我和我的男朋友用避孕套了吗 |
[17:58] | Yes. | 用了 |
[17:59] | Did it split? | 避孕套有没有裂开 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 裂开了 |
[18:02] | Did my boyfriend tell me? | 我的男朋友有没有告诉我 |
[18:05] | No. | 没有 |
[18:06] | Homosexual activities have a much higher rate of leading to sexually transmitted diseases | 同性性行为传播性病的可能性 远高于异性性行为 |
[18:12] | such as herpes, | 例如疱疹 |
[18:13] | syphilis, | 梅毒 |
[18:14] | HIV, | 感染艾滋病毒 |
[18:17] | and AIDS. | 以及罹患艾滋病 |
[18:18] | Um, sir, this video is not talking about safe sex at all. | 老师 这视频根本不在谈论安全性行为 |
[18:22] | It’s just shaming gay people. | 只是在羞辱同性恋人群罢了 |
[18:24] | What do flying penises have to do with STIs? | 飞翔阴茎和性病有什么关系 |
[18:26] | Remember, we’re not asking questions. We’re just watching the video, so | 记住 我们不提问 而是只观看视频… |
[18:30] | -Why can’t we ask questions? -That’s another question. | -我们为什么不能提问 老师 -这也是提问 |
[18:33] | They’re making valid points about this video, which isn’t informative. | 他们对这视频的评论很有道理 这视频并不具有教育性 |
[18:36] | It’s just preaching abstinence and homophobia, | 只是在宣扬禁欲和恐同罢了 |
[18:39] | which is dangerous, and we’re a bit old for flying penises. | 这很危险 而且我们也过了看飞翔阴茎的年纪 |
[18:42] | -Stop saying “penis” to me. -You can’t put this on and expect us | 别再对我说“阴茎”了 你放这种视频 不能指望我们… |
[18:45] | Please, you’re disrupting the class. Get out. | 奥蒂斯 你在妨碍上课 出去 |
[18:47] | -Seriously? -Yes, seriously. Go. | -说真的 -对 真的 去吧 |
[18:50] | He can’t say “penis” in sex ed, sir? | 不能在性教育课上说“阴茎” 老师 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry, okay? | 抱歉 好吗 |
[18:53] | But I could lose my job if I let you all ask me questions. | 但如果我让你们提问 我可能会丢掉工作 |
[18:58] | Just watch it, please. | 看就是了 拜托 |
[19:00] | I believe teenagers shouldn’t have sex because sex will ruin your life. | 我认为青少年不应该做爱 因为做爱会毁了你的人生 |
[19:05] | Forever. | 永远毁灭 |
[19:07] | I went from having dreams to having a six-month-old baby | 我原本有着美好的梦想 结果有了一个六个月的宝宝 |
[19:10] | that left me with a leaky bladder and a baggy vagina. | 把我弄得膀胱漏尿 阴道松垮 |
[19:13] | Sorry, is the boys’ class being taught about pregnancy as well, | 抱歉 男生课上也教怀孕内容吗 |
[19:16] | or is it just us girls? | 还是只在我们女生课上教 |
[19:19] | It’s just us, is it? | 只在我们课上教 对吧 |
[19:21] | -Very progressive. – Quiet, Maeve. | -很进步 -安静 梅芙 |
[19:23] | After getting pregnant, I had no choice but to leave school. | 怀孕之后 我别无选择 只能离开学校 |
[19:27] | There are always choices. | 总是有选择的 |
[19:28] | -Women do not have to have children. – Enough! | -女性不一定非得生孩子 -够了 |
[19:30] | We shouldn’t be shamed for having sexual desires. | 我们不应为有性欲而感到羞耻 |
[19:32] | You make sex sound terrifying, but it doesn’t have to be. | 你把做爱说得很可怕 但并非必须如此 |
[19:35] | It can be fun and beautiful and teach you things about yourself and your body. | 也可以很有趣 很美 可以让你更了解自己以及自己的身体 |
[19:41] | You should be telling us how to do that safely. | 你们应该教我们 如何安全地进行性行为 |
[19:44] | Not telling us to refrain because it doesn’t fucking work. | 而不是叫我们不要做爱 因为这他妈没用 |
[19:47] | Okay. Out, now. | 好 立刻出去 |
[19:50] | Happily. | 非常乐意 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:00] | Now we’re going to watch a video of me giving birth, | 现在我们将观看我生孩子的视频 |
[20:02] | where you’ll see that I tore from my vagina to my arsehole. | 你们将看到我的阴道到肛门撕裂 |
[20:11] | Oh, your poor vagina! | 噢 你的阴道真可怜 |
[20:15] | Aren’t you supposed to be in class? | 你不是应该在上课吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah, but my opinions on abstinence weren’t appreciated, so I got kicked out. | 是的 但是我对禁欲的意见不受待见 所以被赶出来了 |
[20:22] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[20:25] | We need to tell Hope she can’t be teaching this stuff. It’s backwards. | 我们得告诉霍普 她不能教我们这种东西 这是倒退 |
[20:29] | -She’s not gonna listen. -We need to do something. | -她不会听 -我们得想想办法 |
[20:31] | Like what? | 什么办法 |
[20:33] | I dunno. Maybe we could help people like before. | 我不知道 也许我们可以像以前那样帮助别人 |
[20:38] | You mean take their money? | 你是说拿他们的钱 |
[20:40] | That wasn’t the only thing the clinic was about. | 诊所当时并不是光为了钱 |
[20:43] | What else was it about? | 还为了什么 |
[20:48] | Anyway, I’m not getting involved anymore. | 不管怎么说 我不再参与了 |
[20:50] | It’s not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[20:52] | It’s not your problem? | 不关你的事 |
[20:54] | Why? Because you’re too cool? You don’t need to care anymore? | 为什么 因为你现在太酷了 不需要在乎这些事了 |
[20:57] | You didn’t wanna do the clinic either. | 你当时也不想办诊所 梅芙 |
[21:02] | Yeah, you’re right. And now I remember why. | 你说得对 我现在想起来为什么了 |
[21:04] | I’m going to the library. | 我去图书馆 |
[21:07] | -Okay. Bye. -Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[21:14] | -Hey! -Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[21:16] | -I’ve been looking all over for you. -Huh? | 我到处找你 |
[21:19] | Uh, do you wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[21:22] | -Nope. | 不想 |
[21:25] | Let’s get baked. | 我们去嗨一下 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:30] | Sometimes me and Malek don’t use a condom. He pulls out. | 有时候我和马利克不用避孕套 他到时候就拔出来 |
[21:33] | I thought that if something went wrong, I would just get the morning-after pill. | 我想着 如果出问题 我就吃事后避孕药 |
[21:37] | -That’s okay, right? Yeah, that’s okay. -No, that’s not okay! | -这样可以 对吧 嗯 这样可以 -不对 这样不可以 |
[21:40] | We’ve just watched a woman push something the size of a watermelon out of her vagina. | 我们刚看了一个女人 把西瓜那么大的东西从阴道里拿出来 |
[21:44] | Nothing’s okay. | 这怎么可以 |
[21:46] | My rash could be syphilis, herpes, or HIV. | 我的皮疹可能是梅毒 疱疹 或者艾滋病毒 |
[21:49] | -I think I’m gonna die. | 我可能要死了 |
[21:51] | Anwar! | 安瓦 |
[21:52] | Okay, we must never have sex again. | 好的 我们以后不能再做爱了 |
[21:55] | -Agreed. -Understood. | -同意 -明白 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:01] | Um, I could get in trouble for this, but realistically, you’ll have sex again. | 我这样说可能会有麻烦 但现实地说 你们都会再做爱 |
[22:05] | What I just witnessed would make Helen Brook roll in her grave. | 我刚听到的内容 会让海伦·布鲁克从棺材里跳出来 |
[22:08] | So, for the love of God, | 看在神的面子上 |
[22:10] | please talk about contraception to a sexual health professional. | 请找一位性健康专业人士 谈一下避孕事宜 |
[22:13] | There’s a sexual health clinic on Mayfield Road. Mayfield Road. | 梅菲尔德路上有一家性健康诊所 |
[22:16] | Oh. Yeah, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[22:19] | -Where the fuck is Mayfield Road? -Who the fuck is Helen Brook? | -梅菲尔德路他妈在哪里 -谁他妈是海伦·布鲁克 |
[22:22] | I think she was an advocate for reproductive rights. | 她应该是一位倡导生育权的活动人士 |
[22:24] | Ruby, please can we talk? | 露比 我们能谈一下吗 |
[22:26] | Not now, Otis! | 现在不行 奥蒂斯 |
[22:28] | I’ve got to go and protect myself from your penis! | 我得去保护我自己免受你阴茎的伤害 |
[22:31] | -There’s a time and a place. -Yeah. | -真是不会选时候 -对 |
[22:45] | Okay, ladies. | 好的 女士们 |
[22:47] | Let’s move onto our sides, | 我们侧过身子 |
[22:48] | using a bolster to support your beautiful, blooming bellies. | 用长枕支撑你美丽而隆起的腹部 |
[22:54] | Let’s breathe in… | 吸气 |
[22:58] | and out. | 呼气 |
[23:03] | Taking a moment for ourselves. | 让我们自己慢下来 |
[23:13] | Breathe in | 吸气 |
[23:16] | and out. | 呼气 |
[23:20] | Oh. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:32] | Jakob is building a tree house. | 雅各布在造一个树屋 |
[23:35] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[23:36] | Oh. He’s building a tree house for the baby, | 他在为宝宝造树屋 |
[23:40] | which is really lovely, right? | 这很好 对吧 |
[23:43] | Yeah, that’s lovely. | 对啊 很好 |
[23:45] | Then why am I feeling like I can’t breathe? | 那我为什么觉得喘不过气来 |
[23:48] | You’re just feeling panicky. | 你是有点慌罢了 |
[23:51] | It’s okay. It’s normal. | 没事的 很正常 |
[23:53] | I thought this was the right thing to do… | 我以前以为这样做是对的 |
[23:56] | …for me, for the baby. | 对我 对宝宝 |
[23:59] | I didn’t want to raise another child alone, | 我不想再自己一个人养大一个孩子 |
[24:03] | and now I’m feeling like I’m losing control. | 现在我觉得自己在失控 |
[24:06] | And… | 而且… |
[24:08] | I think I’ve made a really bad decision. | 我觉得自己作了一个非常糟糕的决定 … |
[24:11] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会这么想呢 |
[24:13] | Well, we have nothing in common, Maureen. | 我们没有任何共同点 莫琳 |
[24:15] | Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[24:16] | I mean, I feel like I’m having a baby with a stranger. | 我感觉自己像在和一个陌生人生孩子 |
[24:22] | You know, Michael and I used to have a lot in common. | 跟你说啊 我和迈克尔以前有很多共同点 |
[24:27] | Wanted the same things in life. | 在生活中 想要同样的东西 |
[24:29] | Nice house, babies, a dog. | 漂亮的房子 几个孩子 一条狗 |
[24:34] | But in the end, we had all those things… | 但是到最后 这些东西我们都有了 |
[24:38] | but no connection. | 但是两个人的感觉没有了 |
[24:44] | -Jakob adores you. | 雅各布爱慕你 |
[24:48] | I know these changes are scary, | 我知道 这些变化很吓人 |
[24:52] | but I think that counts for a lot. | 但我觉得这很值得 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | I needed that. | 好在有你 |
[25:06] | Shall we go back inside? | 我们回教室去吧 |
[25:08] | Do we have to? | 必须回去吗 |
[25:09] | -Stinks of farts in there. | 里面有臭屁味 |
[25:11] | At least they’re not my farts. | 至少不是我放的屁 |
[25:56] | Sentences need full stops. | 句尾要加句号 |
[25:59] | Sentences need full stops. | 句尾要加句号 |
[26:01] | Oi! | 哎 |
[26:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[26:06] | I’m trying to concentrate. | 我在努力集中注意力 |
[26:18] | Here are your books, Rahim. | 你的书 拉希姆 |
[26:22] | And the, um… and the poems you wrote me. | 还有你给我写的诗 |
[26:25] | Why did you keep them? | 你为什么留着 |
[26:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:30] | Just… No one’s ever written me poetry before. | 从来没人给我写过诗 |
[26:33] | I wanted to remember it. | 我不想忘记 |
[26:35] | -Adam doesn’t write you poetry? -Sorry? | -亚当不给你写诗 -什么 |
[26:41] | Sorry. No, it’s just, um… No, Adam does not write me poetry. | 抱歉 亚当不给我写诗 |
[26:46] | Well, that’s sad. | 真可惜 |
[26:48] | Poetry is magic. | 诗是魔法 |
[26:51] | Abracadabra. | 阿布拉卡达布拉 |
[26:54] | Heard you were talking about magic. | 我听到你们在谈魔法 |
[26:58] | No, we were talking about poetry. | -没有 我们在谈诗 -噢 |
[27:00] | -Yeah. -Right. | -好 -对 |
[27:02] | Eric doesn’t like poetry. That’s why he’s giving you your books back. | 埃里克不喜欢诗 所以他把你的书还给你 |
[27:05] | I never said I didn’t like poetry. | 我从没说过不喜欢诗 |
[27:09] | The poet Ariana Brown said about our various selves | 诗人阿丽亚娜·布朗说 |
[27:12] | that they are “all names you wear in harmony.” | 我们不同的自己都能和谐相处 |
[27:17] | “Until you can’t.” | 直到不和谐为止 |
[27:24] | Was he taking the piss? | 他在奚落我吗 |
[27:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:28] | Why did you say I didn’t like poetry? | 你为什么说我不喜欢诗 |
[27:31] | Well, I didn’t think that you did. | 我觉得你不喜欢 |
[27:34] | -Why do you care what he thinks? -I don’t. | -你为什么在意他的想法 -我不在意 |
[27:37] | -Why are you getting upset about it? -I… We’re arguing again! | -你为什么为这件事不高兴呢 -我们又在吵架了 |
[27:46] | I think it will be good for us to get some space when I’m in Nigeria. | 我去尼日利亚之后 我们会 保持一定距离 我觉得这是好事 |
[27:50] | -You wanna get away from me? -Adam, you are so defensive! | -你想和我保持距离 -亚当 你戒备心太强了 |
[27:54] | No, no, no. You just said that you wanna get away from me. | 不 你刚说想和我保持距离 |
[27:56] | How am I supposed to feel? | 我应该有什么反应呢 |
[27:59] | -I don’t have the energy to fight. -Fine. Don’t, then. | -我没力气吵架 -好 那就别吵 |
[28:11] | -Hello, Hope. -Hi. | -你好 霍普 -你好 |
[28:15] | I wanted to talk about what happened with the girls’ and boys’ lines. | 我想和你谈一下男女生分开排队的事 |
[28:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:20] | I think it made some students feel really uncomfortable. | 我觉得这使一些学生感到很不舒服 |
[28:23] | Well, I’m not sure school is supposed to be comfortable. | 学校好像不应该是舒服的地方 |
[28:26] | I think it’s supposed to be hard. | 应该很辛苦才对 |
[28:29] | And challenging. | 而且富有挑战性 |
[28:32] | I agree 100%. | 我百分百同意 |
[28:33] | But I wonder if students might have space to be challenged | 但我认为 如果学生感到我们在倾听他们的顾虑 |
[28:36] | if they felt we were listening to their concerns. | 他们就会有更大的余地来迎接挑战 |
[28:38] | Okay. What do you suggest? | 好的 你有什么建议 |
[28:40] | I was thinking of setting up a student forum to hear direct feedback | 我在考虑设立一个学生论坛 |
[28:42] | from students about what they wanna see implemented on campus. | 倾听学生对学校的第一手反馈意见 |
[28:47] | This shows great initiative, Vivienne. | 这表明你很有积极性 |
[28:49] | I’ll be interested to see what you discover. | 我很有兴趣看到你的倾听结果 |
[28:51] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[28:53] | I’d like you to keep an eye on your peers during the trip. | 我希望你在学校旅行过程中 留意同学们 |
[28:56] | -So can I have your number, please? -Yeah. | -能把你的手机号给我吗 -嗯 |
[29:03] | I’ll text you. | 我会给你发短信 好的 |
[29:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:05] | Great. | 非常好 |
[29:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:15] | Ah, Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[29:18] | Have you calmed down since your little outburst in Growth and Development? | 你在生长发育课上小小爆发之后 有没有冷静下来呢 |
[29:23] | Well, what was being taught is bollocks. | 课上教的内容是狗屁 |
[29:27] | That spirited energy would be better channeled into your education, | 这份饱满的热情 如果放到你的学业上那就好了 |
[29:31] | especially if we’re going to find the funding for the GTIP. | 尤其是要为资优生国际项目找到资金 就更需要做到这一点 |
[29:37] | Sorry for saying bollocks. | 对不起 我不该说狗屁 |
[29:40] | You wanted to see me about the trip? I can’t go. | 你想找我谈旅行的事 我不能参加 |
[29:43] | Your fees have been paid. | 你的费用已经交了 |
[29:46] | By who? | 谁交的 |
[29:48] | It was an anonymous payment. | 匿名付款 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:55] | I’m serious about the hair. | 发型的事 我是认真的 |
[29:58] | Change it immediately. | 赶紧换个发型 |
[30:11] | Oh, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[30:14] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[30:18] | -I didn’t think you liked Mexican food. -I don’t. | -没想到你喜欢墨西哥菜 -我不喜欢 |
[30:23] | Not that I’ve tried it. | 倒不是说我尝过 |
[30:25] | I’m just shopping for dinner. My friend is cooking… | 我在买晚餐的食材 我朋友要做… |
[30:30] | “fa-jee-tas.” | “法吉塔” |
[30:33] | Um… It’s pronounced “fajitas.” | 应该是“法希塔” |
[30:38] | Oh. I think you might like them. | 我觉得你可能会喜欢 |
[30:43] | How are you coping with everything? | 你过得还好吗 |
[30:46] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[30:48] | I’m very, very excellent. | 我非常不错 |
[30:56] | How’s Adam? | 亚当怎么样 |
[30:59] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你怎么不自己问他呢 |
[31:02] | I haven’t heard from him, so… | 他没联系我 所以… |
[31:04] | I think he’d appreciate it if you reached out to him. | 如果你联系他 我想他会很开心 |
[31:06] | You’re his father. | 你是他父亲 |
[31:11] | It’s not too late to fix things, you know? | 现在解决问题并不晚 对吧 |
[31:24] | The pull-out method can lead to unwanted pregnancy | 如果你的伴侣不及时拔出 或精子进入你的阴道 |
[31:27] | if your partner doesn’t pull out in time or sperm gets into your vagina. | 射前拔出的方法可能导致意外怀孕 |
[31:31] | It also puts you at greater risk of getting or transmitting an STI. | 这也会给你带来 罹患或传播性病的巨大风险 |
[31:38] | Is your boyfriend putting pressure on you not use a condom? | 你男朋友在向你施压 要求不使用避孕套吗 |
[31:41] | He says it makes it feel better for him. | 他说这让他感觉更舒服 |
[31:43] | How does it feel for you? | 你感觉好吗 |
[31:46] | Like I can’t enjoy the sex ’cause I’m scared of getting pregnant. | 我无法享受性爱 因为我害怕怀孕 |
[31:50] | Well, that’s no good for anyone, is it? | 这对任何人都不好 对吧 |
[31:53] | Now, tell me. | 现在告诉我 |
[31:55] | Do you engage in unprotected sex? | 你是否进行不受保护的性行为 |
[31:57] | Every film I’ve seen with a gay person ends with them having sex and dying of AIDS. | 我看的每一部有同性恋的电影 结局都是他们做爱 然后死于艾滋病 |
[32:02] | I don’t wanna die. So, yeah, I always use a condom. | 我不想死 所以我总是使用安全套 |
[32:06] | So long as you and your partner, or partners, are practicing safer sex, | 只要你和你的伴侣或者伴侣们 进行安全的性行为 |
[32:11] | getting tested regularly, | 定期做检查 |
[32:12] | you’re very unlikely to contract HIV. | 那么你感染艾滋病毒的可能性很低 |
[32:15] | if they are engaging in frequent casual sex | 现在还有一种药 叫作暴露前预防药物 能够保护经常进行高危性行为的人 |
[32:22] | in situations that might be putting them at high risk. | 免于感染艾滋病毒 |
[32:24] | And for those that do contract the virus, | 对于已经感染艾滋病毒的人 |
[32:26] | there’s medicines now that enable them to live a long and healthy life, | 现在有药物能够使其长期存活 并过上健康的生活 |
[32:30] | even get to the stage where the virus is undetectable, | 甚至能使病毒量低得无法检出 |
[32:32] | which means it can’t be passed on to somebody else. | 这意味着不会传染给别人 |
[32:35] | So, I don’t think you’re gonna be dying for a while yet. | 所以我想你还没那么快死 |
[32:39] | Now have you changed your diet recently or used any new detergents? | 你最近有没有改变饮食方式 或使用新的洗涤剂 |
[32:44] | No. | 没有 |
[32:45] | What about new condoms or lube? | 有没有使用新的避孕套或润滑液 |
[32:52] | 奥蒂斯 最好聊一下 | |
[32:55] | Well, apparently, I’m allergic to strawberry-flavored condoms. | 看来我对草莓味避孕套过敏 |
[32:58] | Mm-hmm. And my boyfriend’s a dickhead. | 我男朋友是白痴 |
[33:02] | You gonna dump him? | 你要甩掉他 |
[33:03] | No. I still love him, annoyingly. | 不甩 我还是爱她 又爱又恨 |
[33:08] | Um, does he love you? | 他爱你吗 |
[33:11] | Yeah. Of course he does. | 嗯 当然了 |
[33:13] | Ruby Matthews. You can come in now. | 露比·马修斯 你可以进来了 |
[33:18] | Otis doesn’t love me. | 奥蒂斯不爱我 |
[33:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:22] | I told him that I loved him, and he didn’t say it back. | 我跟他说我爱他 但他没有说他爱我 |
[33:25] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[33:29] | He said, “That’s nice.” | 他说:“那太好了” |
[33:32] | – What a dickhead. -Everyone loves you. | -真是白痴 -所有人都爱你 |
[33:34] | I know. That’s why I’m so confused. | 我知道 所以我很疑惑 |
[33:37] | I think I’m in the wrong place. | 我想我来错地方了 |
[33:51] | I couldn’t decide which of your favorite meals to make, | 我不知道你最喜欢吃什么 |
[33:54] | so I made them all. | 所以我全做了 |
[33:58] | Well, Joe did, but, um… | 呃 是乔氏超市做的 不过… |
[34:01] | I’m really trying here. | 我真的尽力了 |
[34:03] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[34:17] | These chips are cold. | 薯片冷了 |
[34:20] | Well, you were late. | 你来晚了 |
[34:22] | Yeah, well, I was cutting my hair. New school rules. | 我之前在剪头发 新的校规 |
[34:24] | -Looks nice. -Thanks. | -很好看 -谢谢 |
[34:29] | I think Anna paid for my France trip without telling me. | 安娜可能瞒着我 帮我付了去法国的旅行费用 |
[34:32] | -So you’re going? -I don’t need charity from anyone. | -这么说你会去 -我不需要任何人的施舍 |
[34:35] | Maeve, don’t be proud. Just go on the trip. | 梅芙 不要太自傲 去参加旅行吧 |
[34:39] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别教我做事 |
[34:41] | So you’re still angry at me, then? | 这么说你还在生我的气 |
[34:45] | That would be a lot easier… | 真要那样就容易了 |
[34:47] | Than liking me? | 比喜欢我容易 |
[34:51] | Yeah, than liking you. | 对 比喜欢你容易 |
[34:56] | But you also fucked up. | 但你也犯了错 |
[34:59] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这样做 |
[35:05] | I was threatened. | 我当时感到受到威胁 |
[35:07] | You just get me. | 你应该能理解我 |
[35:11] | Like, we’ve both been through so much of the same shit. | 我们都经历了太多的破事 |
[35:15] | You understand me like nobody else does. | 你比任何人都更懂我 |
[35:19] | I didn’t wanna give that up. | 我当时不想放弃 |
[35:25] | Well, I feel the same. | 嗯 我也有同样的感受 |
[35:29] | I’m truly, truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:55] | Can… | 你能不能… |
[35:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:03] | You wanna know what I can feel? | 你想知我有没有感觉 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:09] | Well, I can’t feel anything below my level of injury. | 我受伤部位往下 我什么都感觉不到 |
[36:15] | Um… If you put your hand on my chest, I’ll show you. | 把你的手放在我胸口 我给你看 |
[36:22] | -Okay. -I’ll tell you when. | -好的 -到的时候我告诉你 |
[36:29] | There you are. | 对 |
[36:49] | I can get hard. | 我能硬 |
[36:52] | I just need a little help. | 只是需要一点帮助 |
[36:54] | Not that we’re gonna do that yet. | 并不是说我们现在就要来 |
[36:56] | So… | 那… |
[36:59] | would you be able to come or… | 那你能射吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 能 |
[37:04] | Sort of, um… | 算是能吧 |
[37:08] | When I get touched in the places that I can feel… | 摸我有知觉的地方时… |
[37:13] | it can get a little intense. | 反应可能会有一点强烈 |
[37:18] | So… | 那… |
[37:22] | Here? | 这里 |
[37:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:46] | Please may I take your T-shirt off? | 我能把你的汗衫脱掉吗 |
[37:56] | There you go. Just like magic. | 好了 就像魔法一样 |
[37:59] | -Well, I feel somewhat exposed. | 我感觉有点暴露 |
[38:07] | Now we’re equal. | 现在我们平等了 |
[38:09] | Well, where do you like to be touched? | 你希望我摸你哪里呢 |
[38:13] | Above the waist. | 腰部以上 |
[38:16] | I’m quite into my ears being touched. | 我挺喜欢被摸耳朵 |
[38:20] | -Please may I touch your ears? | 我能摸你的耳朵吗 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:34] | That would be the other lasagna. | 这是另一份千层面 |
[38:50] | Um… Thanks for inviting me over. | 谢谢你请我过来 |
[38:55] | I’ve been wanting to talk | 我一直想跟你谈 |
[38:56] | because I know | 因为我知道 |
[38:59] | why you’re angry with me. | 你为什么生我的气 |
[39:01] | And I wanted to say I’ve been having an amazing time with you, | 我想说 我和你在一起很开心 |
[39:05] | and I do really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[39:08] | Mm, you like me? | 你喜欢我 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:12] | I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[39:15] | But you don’t love me. | 但是你不爱我 |
[39:19] | I just have to say that in my own time. | 到我认为适当的时候 我才能说这句话 |
[39:23] | And I don’t feel that way right now. | 我现在还没有这样的感觉 |
[39:27] | That’s not to say I won’t. | 这并不是说我不会有这样的感觉 |
[39:30] | I just don’t at the moment. | 只是现在还没有 |
[39:33] | I’ve never said that to anyone. | 我从没和别人说过这句话 奥蒂斯 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:41] | We haven’t been dating for that long, | 我们约会时间还不太长 |
[39:44] | and I don’t know if you actually love me love me. | 我不知道你说爱我是不是认真的 |
[39:47] | I introduced you to my dad. | 我带你见了我爸 |
[39:49] | I’ve never introduced anyone to him before. | 我从来没带过任何人见他 |
[39:52] | Well, we could still keep hanging out like we are. | 我们还是可以保持现状继续约会 |
[39:59] | You need to go. | 你走吧 |
[40:04] | Do you mean go just now or go for good? | 你是让我现在走 还是永远离开 |
[40:10] | For good. | 永远离开 |
[40:31] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[40:36] | – Can’t I just pull out? -Do you wanna have a baby with me? | -到时候拔出来不就行了 -你想和我生宝宝 |
[40:41] | No. | 不想 |
[40:43] | I mean, not until I’ve gone to uni and I’ve got a job. | 要等我大学毕业 找到工作 |
[40:47] | Mm, yeah. Well, put a condom on, then. | 对 那就戴套 |
[40:58] | 露比 卡尔顿道27号 速来 | |
[41:01] | Uh, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[41:12] | Mm-mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[41:16] | Oh! This is incredible! | 真好吃 |
[41:18] | Mm. The balance of flavors and the hint of fire. | 风味很平衡 还有火烤的香味 |
[41:21] | It’s so different! | 太与众不同了 |
[41:24] | -How was your day, Michael? -Bumped into Maureen. | -你今天怎么样 迈克尔 -遇见了莫琳 |
[41:27] | Mm. And she asked me how I was, and we spoke about Adam briefly. | 她向我问好 我们简单聊了一下亚当的事 |
[41:31] | Mm. And then, just as she was leaving, | 然后 在她要走的时候 |
[41:33] | she said something about it never being too late to fix things, | 她说解决问题永远都不晚 |
[41:37] | and then she touched my arm. | 然后摸了我的手臂 |
[41:39] | That’s major! She wants you back! | 重大事件 她想要和你复合 |
[41:41] | Colin, that’s not our business. | 科林 这不关我们的事 |
[41:44] | Unless that’s something you want? | 除非你想要复合 |
[41:47] | Mm. Well, you have to let her know before it’s too late. | 你得让她知道 晚了就来不及了 |
[41:51] | Make a gesture. Oh, send her a fruit basket. | 作出姿态 给她送一个果篮 |
[41:54] | -She’s not in hospital, Colin. -Helium balloon. | -她没住院 科林 -氦气球 |
[41:56] | -Or five years old. -Hot air balloon. | -她又不是五岁 -热气球 |
[41:58] | Way too much. | 太过火了 |
[41:59] | I think she would appreciate something personal. | 我想她会喜欢一些个人化的东西 |
[42:03] | Something meaningful to your relationship. | 对你们的关系有意义的东西 |
[42:05] | Women like to feel like they’ve been heard. | 女人喜欢被倾听的感觉 |
[42:10] | Mm. Ah, bleh, bleh. | 嗯 啊 布莱 布莱 |
[42:18] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[42:20] | -Hey. -Nice day? | -妈 -今天挺好吧 |
[42:21] | It was okay. | 还行 |
[42:24] | They’re teaching us abstinence in school now. | 学校现在教我们禁欲了 |
[42:27] | -What? | 什么 |
[42:30] | -What’s Jakob doing? -Building a tree house. | -雅各布在干什么 -造树屋 |
[42:48] | It’s looking good, Jakob. | 不错啊 雅各布 |
[42:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:53] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[42:55] | Yeah, come here. | 嗯 过来 |
[42:57] | If you hold this one like that. | 你帮我这样按好 |
[43:00] | You take this one. | 拿好这个 |
[43:01] | – Okay. -And I hold here. | -好的 -我扶着这里 |
[43:04] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[43:08] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[43:11] | I just hurt someone really badly, and I kinda feel like shit. | 我深深地伤害了一个人 我觉得很难受 |
[43:17] | Did you do it on purpose? | 你是故意的吗 |
[43:19] | No. | 不是 |
[43:24] | Ruby wanted me to say I loved her. | 露比想要我说我爱她 |
[43:27] | But I didn’t feel the same. | 但我没有那种感觉 |
[43:31] | You did the right thing. | 你这样做是对的 |
[43:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[43:35] | She was really upset. | 她很难过 |
[43:37] | Well, people deserve your whole heart, Otis. | 对别人要全心全意 奥蒂斯 |
[43:41] | If you can’t give them that, | 如果你做不到 |
[43:44] | it’s better they know. | 那最好要让对方知道 |
[43:46] | It’s the kinder thing to do. | 这样更仁慈 |
[44:07] | Come on. | 加油 |
[44:09] | 巴勃罗·聂鲁达 《二十首情诗和一首绝望的歌》 | |
[44:28] | These are for you. | 给你的 |
[44:29] | Oh. Thank you. Why? | 谢谢 为什么拿来给我 |
[44:35] | Well, you said it’s not too late to fix things, | 因为你说解决问题永远都不晚 |
[44:38] | and I know we broke up because I didn’t want mangoes | 我知道我们分开 是因为我不想要芒果… |
[44:41] | I meant fix things between you and Adam. | 我是说解决你和亚当之间的问题 |
[44:46] | But, Michael, we didn’t break up because you didn’t want mangoes. | 迈克尔 但我们分开 不是因为你不想要芒果 |
[44:50] | Then why did we? | 那是为什么 |
[44:53] | – Maureen! Everything okay? -Um… | -莫琳 没事吧 -嗯 |
[44:58] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[44:59] | It’s, uh… Um… | 是… |
[45:03] | I’m seeing someone new. | 我的新男朋友 |
[45:09] | Right. Good. | 好的 好 |
[45:11] | Sorry. Uh… | 对不起 |
[45:14] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[45:16] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[47:07] | Adam! You know you can ring the doorbell now. | 亚当 你现在可以按门铃 |
[47:10] | We go out! | 咱们在谈恋爱 |
[47:11] | Yeah, but I can’t stay, I can’t stay, so can you come down? | 嗯 但我不能久留 你能下来吗 |
[47:14] | Okay. Come to the front door. | 好的 到前门来 |
[47:26] | Hey. I… I’m sorry I lost my temper. I… | 对不起 我之前发了脾气 我… |
[47:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:36] | I know. It’s just, I… | 我知道 只是… |
[47:40] | I just wish you wouldn’t get jealous. | 我只是希望你不要吃醋 |
[47:44] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[47:49] | I, uh… | 我… |
[47:52] | I don’t want us to have space… | 我不想和你保持距离… |
[47:58] | ’cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[48:07] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[48:28] | Hi there. What’s… Ooh. | 嘿 你好 什么… 哦 |
[48:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:35] | Glad to see you took my advice seriously, Maeve. | 很高兴看到你 认真听从了我的建议 梅芙 |
[48:40] | Something tells me you don’t take advice from anyone, Cal. | 看来你谁的建议都不听 卡尔 |
[48:43] | -Your uniform’s still shabby. -I don’t understand why it’s a problem. | -你的校服还是不得体 -我不觉得这有什么问题 |
[48:48] | Perhaps you can attend Vivienne’s student forum next week | 要不下周你可以参加 薇薇安的学生论坛 |
[48:51] | and raise your concerns there. | 到时候提出你的想法 |
[48:54] | Do keep me updated on the trip, please. | 旅行的事 请及时向我汇报 |
[48:57] | Vivienne’s forum? | 薇薇安的论坛 |
[49:00] | -You didn’t tell her it was my idea? -Didn’t come up. | -你没告诉她是我的想法 -没提到 |
[49:10] | Miss, how… how did I do on the test? | 老师 我考得怎么样 |
[49:14] | You got a D. | 你得了D |
[49:18] | You’ll have to stay in the same set. | 所以你暂时必须留在同一组 |
[49:20] | Please don’t be disheartened. Keep trying. | 但请不要灰心 继续努力 |
[49:22] | What’s the point? I’m not good at anything. | 有什么意义 我什么都不行 |
[49:24] | Everyone’s good at something, Adam. | 每个人都有自己擅长的领域 |
[49:26] | Maybe start by thinking about the things you like doing. | 要不可以想想你喜欢做什么 |
[49:31] | I’m… I’m quite good at pretending I’m Gandalf in Lord of the Rings. | 我很擅长模仿《指环王》里的甘道夫 |
[49:37] | But that’s a start. | 这就很好嘛 |
[49:43] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[49:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[49:45] | -Hey. -All right. | -你好 -好的 |
[49:47] | Over to you two, then. | 那就交给你们两位了 |
[49:48] | I’m trusting you to maintain some discipline. | 我相信你们能维持一定的纪律 |
[49:51] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[49:53] | -Okay. -You betcha. | -好的 -放心 |
[50:27] | Okay! Let’s go to France, motherfuckers! | 好的 我们向法国进发 王八蛋 |
[50:30] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:36] | France! | 法国 |
[50:37] | Yo! | 我 |