时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | “And then Lord Vanon said, ‘Candita, I will love you until my dying day. Marry me!'” | “然后凡恩大人说:‘坎蒂塔 我爱你 至死方休 嫁给我 ’ |
[00:15] | “But Candita didn’t wanna be owned by some rich, alien dude.” | 但坎蒂塔不希望 成为富有的外星人的附庸 |
[00:17] | “So she said, ‘I don’t love you, Lord Vanon, | 于是她说:‘我不爱你 凡恩大人 |
[00:21] | but I do want to have sex with you.'” | 但我想和你做爱’ |
[00:23] | “Lord Vanon agreed to have sex with Candita | 凡恩大人答应和坎蒂塔做爱 |
[00:26] | and showed her his penis hands for the first time.” | 并第一次让她看了自己的阴茎手 |
[00:29] | “She was repulsed, but she liked it.” | 她感到很恶心 但她却喜欢那阴茎手” |
[00:31] | -What’s with the cape, Lily? | 为什么披着披风 莉莉 |
[00:33] | It’s my nebula protector, obviously. | 很明显 这是我的星云护具 |
[00:37] | Lily wrote another story. | 莉莉又写了一个故事 |
[00:45] | Sarah, why don’t you go and chat with the other girls? | 莎拉 你去和其他女孩聊聊吧 |
[00:49] | I’m going to have to confiscate this. And I need to speak to your parents. | 我必须没收这本册子 莉莉 而且我得和你家长谈谈 |
[00:58] | Lily Pad, | 莉莉 |
[01:00] | Miss Talbot called. She was really upset. | 塔尔博特老师给我打电话了 她很生气 |
[01:04] | She said you’d written a story. | 她说你写了一个故事 |
[01:06] | Something about hands looking like… | 里面的手 长得就像… |
[01:10] | Penises? | 阴茎 |
[01:12] | She asked if everything was all right at home. It was embarrassing. | 对 她问家里有没有出事 非常尴尬 |
[01:15] | The thing is, | 问题在于 |
[01:18] | nice girls don’t really talk about all that | 好女孩不太谈论 |
[01:23] | S-E-X stuff. | 性方面的事情 |
[01:26] | You know, it’s… it’s just not really appropriate. | 谈论这些不合适 |
[01:29] | I like writing stories. | 我喜欢写故事 |
[01:31] | Well, maybe keep ’em to yourself. | 好的 要不就不要给别人看 |
[02:04] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 开他妈什么玩笑 |
[02:05] | 《莫戴尔公报》 新校长未能将性爱学校清理干净 | |
[02:13] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:31] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[02:33] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:35] | Aimee’s here for her appointment. | 艾梅来了 你约了她 |
[02:37] | Oh shit. I completely forgot. | 噢 妈的 我完全忘了 |
[02:41] | -All right, I’ll be right down. -Okay. | -好的 我马上下来 -好的 |
[02:51] | So this one has a longer labia, which is really common. | 这一个阴唇更长一些 很常见 |
[02:55] | This one’s all tucked in. | 这一个都缩了进去 |
[02:56] | With pubes, without pubes. | 有阴毛 没阴毛 |
[02:58] | This one’s more frilly. | 这一个褶边更多一些 |
[03:00] | This one’s crooked, like mine, | 这一个是歪的 和我一样 |
[03:02] | and this one, as you can see, is on its period. | 这一个 你也可以看到 正在月经期 |
[03:05] | -I’ll go for the one with pubes. -Great choice! | -我选有阴毛的这个 -真会选 |
[03:07] | -Thank you. -Sorry, Aimee. | -谢谢 -真抱歉 艾梅 |
[03:09] | I’m a bit disorganized this morning. | 今天早上我还有点乱 |
[03:13] | -Morning! -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[03:15] | -Vulva cupcake? – Ah. | 要外阴纸杯蛋糕吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:27] | They must have had a fight. | 他们一定吵架了 |
[03:31] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:33] | Look at all those tits. | 看看 好多奶子啊 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I’m reorganizing my vintage men’s magazine collection. | 对 我在收拾我珍藏的男人杂志 |
[03:41] | Those are my favorites. | 这些是我最喜欢的 |
[03:43] | Oh, they’re lovely. | 噢 真不错 |
[03:45] | Anyway, how you doing today, Aimee? | 对了 你今天还好吗 艾梅 |
[03:48] | Well, | 呃 |
[03:50] | I had a big fight with my best friend, Maeve, | 我和我闺蜜梅芙大吵了一架 |
[03:53] | and I’m feeling really sad about it. | 我现在觉得非常难过 |
[03:56] | But also like I wanna punch her in the face. | 但是我也想对她脸上来一拳 |
[04:00] | Why don’t we talk about it? | 那我们就谈谈这件事吧 |
[04:08] | You seem quiet. | 你似乎很安静 |
[04:11] | I’m just a bit tired. | 有点累罢了 |
[04:14] | 通知 你有一封新的电子邮件 | |
[04:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:23] | I just got into the Gifted & Talented program. | 我入选了资优生项目 |
[04:26] | -I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[04:28] | I can. | 这是理所当然的事 |
[04:30] | I knew you’d get it. | 我就知道你能入选 |
[04:33] | 奥蒂斯 我们能谈谈之前发生的事吗 | |
[04:35] | -Hey, that’s amazing! -Thank you. | -哎 这真是太好了 -谢谢 |
[04:39] | Try to enjoy it. | 开心点 |
[04:42] | Otherwise, I will have to tell a joke. | 否则 我只能讲一个笑话了 |
[04:44] | Please don’t. | 请不要讲 |
[04:45] | -Knock, knock…No. Okay, I’m going to school. | -咚咚… -别讲 好了 我去上学了 |
[04:49] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[05:02] | Ay, ay, ay, ay, Mummy, | 妈妈 |
[05:05] | this is for you. | 这是送给你的 |
[05:08] | My friends will be jealous of these gifts. | 我的朋友们一定会很羡慕这些礼物 |
[05:11] | Abeo is so generous. | 阿贝奥真大方 |
[05:14] | Me, I’m always boasting about my son-in-law. | 我总是吹嘘我的女婿 |
[05:18] | The successful accountant in England. | 一名成功的英国会计师 |
[05:22] | What is she on about? Dad’s not an accountant. | 她说什么呢 爸爸不是会计师 |
[05:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:26] | I’ll get you some more. | 我再给你盛一些 |
[05:27] | Ah-ah. Don’t worry, Mummy. I will get it. | 不用担心 妈妈 我来盛 |
[05:30] | No, now it’s not often I get to wait on my grandson. | 不要 我难得招待一下外孙 |
[05:34] | -Oh! | 噢 |
[05:36] | -Hey! -Hey, my sister! | -哎 -哎 姐姐 |
[05:40] | Bebe. Emeka. | 比比 埃曼卡 |
[05:42] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[05:44] | -He’s going to be at the wedding. -I haven’t seen him for years. | -他会来参加婚礼 -我很多年没见过他了 |
[05:48] | – His business is doing so well! -Who’s Emeka? | -他的生意做得非常好 -埃曼卡是谁 |
[05:50] | -I don’t know who he is. -And he’s still single, you know. | -我不知道他是谁 -而且他还是单身 |
[05:54] | -Stop gossiping, Beryl! | 别八卦了 贝丽尔 |
[05:56] | -Who’s Emeka? -No one! | -埃曼卡是谁 -没谁 |
[05:58] | Eh? You were engaged! | 你们以前订过婚 |
[06:00] | -Engaged? – Okay, girls. | -订婚 -好了 姑娘们 |
[06:02] | Time to start getting ready for the wedding! | 该为婚礼做准备了 |
[06:06] | -Mm-hmm. -Hey! Go! | - 哎 – 快去 |
[06:10] | -Grandma! -Yes. | -外婆 -嗯 |
[06:15] | She said I was being unfair to Steve | 她还说我对史蒂夫不公平 |
[06:17] | because I’m too much of a people pleaser to break up with him. | 因为我是老好人 不好意思和他分手 |
[06:22] | And how did that make you feel? | 你听了之后有什么感觉呢 |
[06:24] | Like an idiot. | 我感觉自己像白痴 |
[06:26] | Because she’s probably right. | 因为她很可能说得没错 |
[06:28] | She didn’t have to say it in such a mean way. | 她没必要用这么刻薄的方式说出来 |
[06:31] | Why do you think she’s right? | 你为什么觉得她说得没错 |
[06:33] | ‘Cause it’s true. | 因为事实如此 |
[06:36] | I hate fights. I hate making people feel bad. | 我讨厌吵架 讨厌让别人难受 |
[06:40] | So I just lie and tell them what they wanna hear, | 所以我就说谎 说别人想听的话 |
[06:43] | which is why I probably won’t break up with Steve, | 正因如此 所以我大概不会和史蒂夫分手 |
[06:45] | and why I had such awful friends for so many years. | 所以这么多年来 我有过这么多糟糕的朋友 |
[06:50] | And why I smiled at that gross, stupid man on the bus | 所以我对 大巴上那个恶心的白痴男人微笑 |
[06:54] | and made him think he could rub his stupid dick on me. | 让他觉得可以用他的白痴鸡鸡蹭我 |
[07:04] | Do you feel | 你是不是觉得 |
[07:06] | that if you hadn’t smiled at him, | 如果你没有对他微笑 |
[07:09] | he wouldn’t have assaulted you? | 他就不会侵犯你 |
[07:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:13] | Had you smiled at strangers before? | 你以前对陌生人微笑过吗 |
[07:18] | Had that led to them assaulting you? | 他们有没有因此侵犯你 |
[07:24] | Listen to me, Aimee. | 听我说 艾梅 |
[07:26] | What that man did to you on the bus | 那个男人在车上对你做的事 |
[07:29] | has nothing to do with your smile | 与你的微笑毫无关系 |
[07:33] | or your personality | 也与你的个性毫无关系 |
[07:36] | and is only about him. | 原因只在他自己身上 |
[07:39] | And it is absolutely not your fault. | 这绝对不是你的错 |
[07:47] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:54] | How do I get stronger? | 我怎么才能更坚强 |
[07:56] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[07:57] | Like Maeve. | 像梅芙那样 |
[07:59] | Oh, I bet you’re stronger than you think you are. | 你一定比你以为的更坚强 |
[08:01] | The fact that you can say you feel angry because of the fight with Maeve, | 你说因为和梅芙吵架而感到生气 |
[08:07] | that’s a positive step towards feeling your full spectrum of emotions. | 这是好事 说明你 开始全面感受各种情绪了 |
[08:11] | But also, | 但与此同时 |
[08:12] | it’s not anybody’s place to tell you that you should or shouldn’t break up with your boyfriend. | 任何人都没有资格告诉你 该不该和男朋友分手 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 应该是吧 |
[08:22] | I mean, I did tell her to get over herself and be with Otis, | 我倒是让她放下以前的事 和奥蒂斯在一起 |
[08:24] | but I think I have a point. | 但是我觉得我说得有道理 |
[08:26] | They’re clearly in love. | 他们很明显是相爱的 |
[08:28] | Yes, he’s been a bit of an arsehole, but he’s apologized a lot. | 没错 奥蒂斯确实有点混蛋 但他也道歉了多次 |
[08:32] | And she isn’t the easiest person to get to know, so it’s kinda like… | 而且她这人并不是很好相处 所以… |
[08:38] | I probably shouldn’t have talked about Otis, should I? | 我大概不该说奥蒂斯的事 对吧 |
[08:44] | How was he an arsehole? | 他怎么混蛋了 |
[08:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:48] | Well, see you next time, Aimee. | 好的 我们下次再见 艾梅 |
[08:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:52] | -Oh, Aimee, can I grab a lift? – Yeah! | -噢 艾梅 能顺便送我一下吗 – 好 |
[08:56] | 埃里克 尼日利亚很赞 | |
[08:58] | -Who’s that from? -Just Eric. | -谁发的 -埃里克 |
[09:09] | Aw! | 哦 |
[09:11] | -I like your moves. -Thank you. | -跳得真好 -谢谢 |
[09:14] | Here. | 来 |
[09:15] | Let me fix your Aso-Oke. | 戴上帽子 你的阿苏奥克服饰就像样了 |
[09:17] | Okay. Wow! What is this called, Mum? | 好的 哇 这叫什么来着 妈妈 |
[09:21] | -“The Senator.” -Uh-huh! | “长老装” |
[09:23] | -Do you like it? -Yes! It is camp as hell! | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 好基啊 |
[09:29] | Your grandma might hear. | 小心被你外婆听到 |
[09:33] | Um, who’s this Emeka guy? | 埃曼卡是谁 |
[09:38] | It was a long time ago. | 很久之前的事了 |
[09:40] | We were silly teenagers. | 当时我们才十几岁 傻傻的 |
[09:42] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[09:43] | Okay. And why did you not get married? | 好的 你们为什么没结婚呢 |
[09:49] | I met your father. | 我认识了你爸爸 |
[09:51] | -Okay, you met my father in the war…You look lovely. | -你是在战争期间认识了爸爸… -你好帅 |
[09:55] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Thanks, Mummy! | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[09:59] | If I could add some gold eye shadow, I’d look even better. | 要是我能上一点金色眼影 那就更帅了 |
[10:03] | I’m serious, Eric. Not here. | 我是说真的 埃里克 在这里不能这样 |
[10:06] | I’ll see you outside. | 我先出去了 |
[10:12] | -Rubbish. | 垃圾 |
[10:17] | “Lord Vanon unsheathed his throbbing cock-rod, | “凡恩大人拔出他悸动的阳具棒 |
[10:21] | plowing Princess Zandora all night long.” | 在赞朵拉公主身上犁了一整晚” |
[10:25] | The musical was weird, but she’s actually into banging aliens! | 上学期的音乐剧是很古怪 但她确实很喜欢干外星人 |
[10:34] | Hey, Lil, can we please talk? | 莉莉 我们能谈一下吗 |
[10:37] | -What’s going on? -They published my story. | -怎么了 -他们登了我的故事 |
[10:48] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[10:54] | Hope, um, I was wondering if I could talk to you about getting a gender-neutral changing room on campus? | 霍普 我在想 能不能和你谈谈在校园设置一个性别中立的更衣室 |
[11:01] | I think it would really help the trans and queer students here. | 我想这对跨性别和酷儿学生 会很有帮助 |
[11:04] | Cal, we can talk about whatever you like | 卡尔 等你正确穿着校服来学校 |
[11:07] | once you come to school wearing the correct uniform. | 到时候你想谈什么问题都可以 |
[11:10] | How exactly would you define “correct”? | 你怎么定义“正确”呢 |
[11:14] | Layla, could you come here, please? | 蕾拉 请过来一下 好吗 |
[11:21] | Layla is a perfect example of how you can express your identity | 蕾拉是一个很好的榜样 既表达了自己的性别认同 |
[11:25] | and still abide by school rules. | 同时也遵守校规 |
[11:27] | So Layla’s a good NB, and I’m a bad one. Is that right? | 所以蕾拉是好的非二 我是坏的非二 对吗 |
[11:32] | I don’t understand your slang. | 我听不懂你的俚语 |
[11:34] | N-B. | 非二 |
[11:37] | Like, nonbinary person. | 非二元性别者 |
[11:40] | Layla, you can step back. Thank you. | 蕾拉 忙你的事去吧 谢谢 |
[11:45] | I think it’s interesting how you like to split us up. | 你喜欢这样分化我们 这很有意思 |
[11:47] | Layla and me, Jackson and Viv. | 蕾拉和我 杰克逊和小薇 |
[11:50] | Is there too much power in multiple otherness for you? | 你在多重他者性中的权力 是不是过大了 |
[11:52] | Like I said, come to me when you’re sticking to protocol. | 就像我之前说的 你遵守规定之后 再来找我 |
[11:58] | Can you believe Adam Groff threw poo out of the coach window? | 亚当·格罗夫居然把一坨屎扔出大巴 |
[12:00] | I always knew he was deranged. | 我早就知道他精神不正常 |
[12:06] | Oh my God, Mark! | 噢 天啊 马克 |
[12:08] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[12:11] | Why are we in the paper again? | 我们为什么又上报纸了 |
[12:13] | And why have I been fielding complaints from parents | 为什么很多家长向我投诉 |
[12:15] | telling me their children went on a school trip | 说他们的孩子参加学校旅行 |
[12:17] | which involved missing students and human feces? | 居然有学生失踪 还有人屎乱飞 |
[12:21] | -I’ll look into it. -Hm. | 我会进行调查 |
[12:24] | I told our investors and the rest of the school board | 我之前对我们的投资人 还有校董会的其他人说 |
[12:28] | that you were going to turn the narrative around. | 你会扭转学校的声誉 |
[12:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:32] | And our upcoming open day will nip this in the bud. | 即将到来的开放日 会将这扼杀在萌芽中 |
[12:35] | We’ll be announcing the rebrand to the press | 我们会向媒体宣布更名… |
[12:37] | A rebrand isn’t enough. | 光更名是不够的 |
[12:39] | You need to show them that this place has changed. | 你要让大家看到 这里已经改变了 |
[12:42] | If we don’t get the next round of money, we are screwed. Do you understand? | 如果拿不到下一轮资金 我们就完了 明白吗 |
[12:47] | Yes. I will not let you down. | 明白 我不会让你失望 |
[12:50] | Good. I’ve got a meeting to get to. | 好的 我还要去开会 |
[12:53] | Of course. | 好的 |
[12:56] | Of course you do. | 你可是大忙人 |
[12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | Thank you so much for that encouraging pep talk. | 非常感谢你令人振奋的动员谈话 |
[13:03] | So supportive. | 太支持我了 |
[13:06] | -Gentle. Fucking fucklord…Hi, Hope. | 如此温和 -很他妈… -你好 霍普 |
[13:10] | -Hi. -Sorry, I can come back | -你好 -抱歉 要不我回头再来 |
[13:12] | No, absolutely not. | 不用 现在没问题 |
[13:14] | Um, how can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:16] | -Um, okay, so I got onto the GTIP. -Oh. Well done. | -好的 我入选了资优生国际项目 -噢 好的 |
[13:21] | Um… So I was wondering if you’d managed to get that funding we talked about. | 我在想 我们之前谈到的资金 不知有没有争取到了 |
[13:25] | -I spoke to the school board. -Mm-hmm. | 我和校董会谈过了 |
[13:28] | And unfortunately, things are a bit tight at the moment. | 很不幸 现在有点紧张 |
[13:34] | And so, they said no. | 所以他们拒绝了 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:39] | I’m so sorry, Maeve. | 我很抱歉 梅芙 |
[13:41] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[13:45] | Hopefully, your family can find the money. | 希望你们家能凑到钱 |
[13:47] | -Yeah, yeah. -Okay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[14:21] | 埃里克 这里非常棒 好多好吃的 | |
[14:24] | – Thank you. | -慢用 -谢谢 |
[14:26] | – Free vulva cupcake? – Ew, they’re so ugly. | -要免费的外阴纸杯蛋糕吗 -呃 好丑 |
[14:28] | I thought so, too, at first, but every vulva is unique and beautiful | 一开始我也这么觉得 但其实每一个外阴都很独特而美丽 |
[14:33] | and deserves to be cherished. | 应当被珍惜 |
[14:35] | Cherish it. | 好好珍惜吧 |
[14:39] | Mm, this is so good. | 真好吃 |
[14:43] | Why don’t you just speak to her? | 你为什么不和她说话呢 |
[14:45] | ‘Cause I’m still pissed off. | 因为我还在生气 |
[14:52] | -Hey. -Hi. | -哎 -你好 |
[14:54] | -How are you? -Good. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 |
[14:57] | I just got into the Gifted & Talented Program. | 我刚入选了资优生项目 |
[14:59] | That’s amazing! Oh, congrats, Maeve. | 太好了 祝贺你 梅芙 |
[15:02] | Thanks. Don’t think I have the money to go, but, you know… | 谢谢 我应该没钱去 但是也没办法 |
[15:09] | So, I can tell you are ignoring my texts, | 我看得出你是故意不回我短信 |
[15:14] | which, under the circumstances, is quite a point of vulnerability. | 在当前的状况下 这让人心神不宁 |
[15:17] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 嗯 对不起 |
[15:21] | Mm… It’s just… I just wasn’t expecting what happened between us to happen. | 我们之间发生的事 我之前没想到 |
[15:29] | -Yeah. -And, um… | -嗯 -而且… |
[15:32] | I like Isaac. | 我喜欢艾赛克 |
[15:36] | You know, I think we have something good. | 我和他应该挺好的 |
[15:43] | So, uh… | 那… |
[15:46] | What, we should just forget about it? | 我们就当之前的事没发生过 |
[15:51] | I think so. | 是吧 |
[15:54] | All students to the assembly hall, please. | 所有学生请前往礼堂 |
[16:14] | 埃里克 学校里怎么样 | |
[16:24] | I’ve asked you all here | 我把大家召集到这里 |
[16:27] | to announce a new direction for your school. | 是为了宣布学校的新方向 |
[16:31] | A fresh start. | 这是一个全新的开始 |
[16:33] | Moordale Secondary will soon be known as Sparkside Academy. | 莫戴尔中学 即将改名为斯巴克赛德学院 |
[16:40] | I’m sure you will have many questions, | 你们一定会有很多疑问 |
[16:43] | but our goals for Sparkside will be made clear at our upcoming open day. | 但在即将到来的开放日 我们会为斯巴克赛德学院指明目标 |
[16:51] | We will also be inviting the press | 我们也会邀请媒体 |
[16:53] | to show them that “Sex School” is a thing of the past. | 让他们看到 “性爱学校”这一页已经翻过 |
[16:57] | And speaking of press, | 说到媒体 |
[16:59] | I’m sure you’re all aware | 你们一定都知道 |
[17:01] | that our school once again made the news today. | 我校又一次登上了今天的新闻 |
[17:05] | Take me now, Lord Vanon! | 现在就要我吧 凡恩大人 |
[17:08] | Yes, it was very funny, wasn’t it? | 是的 确实很好笑 不是吗 |
[17:12] | However, the part where they called us an “institution full of sexual deviants” | 但是里面说我们是“性变态机构” |
[17:18] | was not very funny at all. | 这就完全不好笑了 |
[17:20] | It seems that there are some students here | 似乎这里有一些学生 |
[17:23] | who get a kick out of giving us a bad name. | 以给我校抹黑为荣 |
[17:28] | And it has to stop. | 这种情况必须停止 |
[17:32] | So, Lily Iglehart, Cal Bowman, | 所以 莉莉·艾格哈特 卡尔·鲍曼 |
[17:34] | and Adam Groff, come to the stage, please. | 还有亚当·格罗夫 请到台上来 |
[17:56] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[17:59] | Take a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[18:04] | From now on, punishment will be dealt with differently on this campus. | 从现在开始 本校的处罚方式将有所变化 |
[18:10] | Will you read that out, please, Cal? | 请读给大家听 卡尔 |
[18:16] | “I am a slovenly troublemaker…” | “我是一个衣冠不整的麻烦制造者…” |
[18:18] | A little louder, please. | 请大声一点 |
[18:22] | “I am a slovenly troublemaker who doesn’t care about my peers!” | “我是一个衣冠不整的麻烦制造者 我对同学们毫不关心 ” |
[18:25] | -This is fucked up! -Sit down, Jackson. | -这太他妈糟糕了 -坐下 杰克逊 |
[18:30] | Put the sign on, Cal. | 把牌子挂在胸前 卡尔 |
[18:44] | I don’t think my story was dirty. | 我认为我的故事并不下流 |
[18:48] | Then why is everyone laughing at you? | 那为什么大家都在嘲笑你 |
[18:58] | Read it. | 读 |
[19:02] | “I wrote | “我写了 |
[19:04] | dirty and disgusting words which have brought shame on my peers. | 下流且恶心的文字 ” 给我的同学们丢了脸” |
[19:19] | Um, I can’t read that word. | 这个字我不认识 |
[19:23] | It says that you are unhygienic. | 上面是说你不卫生 |
[19:26] | Because what you did in France was filthy and put your peers at risk | 因为你在法国做的事很肮脏 也对同学们造成了危险… |
[19:30] | Enough! | 够了 |
[19:31] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[19:32] | It’s supposed to be school, not somewhere we should be afraid. | 这里应该是学校 而不是让我们害怕的地方 |
[19:35] | Okay, you’re suspended. | 好的 你被停学了 |
[19:37] | -What? – Leave. | -什么 -走 |
[19:38] | What? | 什么 |
[19:42] | I said, leave! | 我说了 走 |
[19:56] | “I am unhygienic and put my peers at risk.” | “我不讲卫生 对同学们造成了危险” |
[20:06] | You will not be allowed your phones for the remainder of the week. | 没收你们的手机 直到本周结束 |
[20:15] | No one is to speak to these students. | 任何人不得与这几位学生说话 |
[20:21] | And you will not be allowed to remove your sign until I say so. | 在我同意之前 你们不得摘下牌子 |
[20:28] | You better shut your cake stall down. | 你最好把你的蛋糕摊关了 |
[20:32] | Okay. Back to class. | 好 回去上课吧 |
[20:50] | Ugh. | 哎 |
[20:54] | -Hello, what’s going on? – The police are here. | -喂 怎么了 -警察来了 |
[20:56] | -They’re looking for Elsie… Slow down, Isaac. What? | -要找艾茜… -慢点说 艾赛克 什么 |
[20:59] | Your mum took Elsie for a walk at her visitation. She didn’t come back. | 你妈探视的时候 带艾茜去散步 之后就没回来 |
[21:02] | -They think she’s kidnapped her. -What? | -他们认为你妈绑架了艾茜 -什么 |
[21:04] | They’re heading to Anna’s now. They wanna talk to you. | 他们现在去安娜家 他们想和你谈谈 |
[21:07] | Um, okay, I’ll meet them there. | 好的 我在那边和他们见面 |
[21:10] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:11] | No. | 不好 |
[21:12] | Um, I need to go to Anna’s. There’s an emergency. | 我得去安娜家了 出了急事 |
[21:17] | -Do you wanna borrow my bike? – No. | -要借我的自行车吗 -不用 |
[21:19] | -It’s quicker! -I can’t ride a bike, Otis. | -骑车快一点 -我不会骑车 |
[21:21] | -What do you mean you can’t…No one ever fucking taught me! Okay? | -什么叫不会骑… -我不会骑 没人他妈教过我 好吗 |
[21:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[21:31] | When will you get married, Eric? | 你什么时候结婚 |
[21:33] | He’s 17, Mummy! | 他才17岁 妈妈 |
[21:35] | I got married at 18. Young people are getting married very old now. | 我18岁就结婚了 现在的年轻人结婚太晚了 |
[21:40] | -It’s foolish! Why wait? | 这很愚蠢 为什么要等 |
[21:43] | Listen, Eric, don’t get married until you have to. | 埃里克 非到万不得已 别结婚 |
[21:45] | Have fun while you can. | 趁现在有机会 好好玩 |
[21:47] | Ow! Hey! | 哦 嘿 |
[21:49] | Atinuke, I told you you are not in this photo. | 阿娣努克 我跟你说了 这张照片别把你拍进去 |
[21:52] | -Uh-uh. -What if you and Jimoh break up? | 要是你和吉莫分手怎么办 |
[21:55] | -Out! | 走开 |
[22:04] | -Have you got a girlfriend, Eric? -He hasn’t | -你有女朋友了吗 埃里克 -他没有… |
[22:06] | Eric doesn’t have time for girlfriends. | 埃里克没时间谈女朋友 |
[22:08] | He’s too busy focusing on his school work. | 他学习太用功了 |
[22:11] | -Mm-hmm. – Yeah. | 对 |
[22:12] | -Don’t wait too long. | 别等太久 |
[22:14] | I’ll pray every day | 我会每天祈祷 |
[22:17] | that you meet a good Christian woman and have a big wedding in Nigeria… | 希望你遇见一个好的基督徒姑娘 然后在尼日利亚办一场隆重的婚礼… |
[22:19] | Yes! | 对 |
[22:20] | …before I die. | …趁我还没死 |
[22:21] | Okay. Everybody, bunch together! | 好的 大家靠近一点 |
[22:24] | Okay, on three, and then smile. | 好的 数到三 然后微笑 |
[22:27] | One, two, three, smile! | 一 二 三 微笑 |
[22:33] | Hey, you. | 哎 说你呢 |
[22:35] | You. Why are you not smiling? You’re ruining my picture. | 你为什么不笑 我的照片都被你毁了 |
[22:38] | -Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[22:41] | – Sorry! -Okay. One, two, three, smile. | -抱歉 -一 二 三 微笑 |
[22:48] | Just here. | 到了 |
[22:54] | – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:56] | -I wanted to make sure you’re okay. – Thank you. | -我要确定你没事 -谢谢 |
[22:59] | You all right, Maeve? | 你还好吧 梅芙 |
[23:01] | -What’s he doing here? -She needed a lift. | -他来这里干什么 -我送她来 |
[23:04] | That’s convenient. | 倒是很方便 |
[23:06] | Well, I’d better go inside and help, | 我还是进去帮忙好了 |
[23:08] | but thank you for dropping Maeve off. | 但是谢谢你送梅芙来 |
[23:12] | You know, I’m gonna come help too. | 我也来帮忙 |
[23:22] | Can you tell me about this morning? | 你能不能说说早上的情况 |
[23:24] | She seemed okay. | 她早上看起来挺正常 |
[23:25] | -Her appeal for custody failed last month. – There you go. | -抚养权的案子 她上诉了 但上个月败诉了 -来 |
[23:28] | She’d never been happy about the supervised visits. Thank you. | 对于监督探视 她一向不满意 谢谢 |
[23:33] | She didn’t seem distracted? | 她有没有心烦意乱的样子 |
[23:35] | Yes, did she seem on edge at all? | 对 她有没有显得很紧张 |
[23:36] | How about I ask the questions, boys? Hm? | 还是我来提问吧 小伙子们 |
[23:40] | So, how did Erin seem this morning? | 艾琳早上状态怎么样 |
[23:44] | She wanted to take Elsie to the playground. | 她要带艾茜去游乐场玩 |
[23:46] | -I had never imagined – Will my mum be in any trouble? | -我怎么都想不到… -我妈会不会有麻烦 |
[23:49] | This is serious. She could face prison time when we find her. | 这很严重 我们找到她之后 她可能要坐牢 |
[23:53] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[23:54] | She used a cashpoint on Barrow Street at 10:17 a.m., | 我们知道 她上午10点17分用过巴罗街的取款机 |
[23:58] | but that doesn’t give us any indication as to her whereabouts now. | 但我们并不知道她现在在哪里 |
[24:02] | She’s probably left Moordale. Have you checked CCTV at the station? | 她很可能离开了莫戴尔 有没有查过车站的监视录像 |
[24:06] | Yeah, we have. | 查过了 |
[24:08] | -And what about buses? – We thought about buses too. | -大巴呢 -大巴我们也想到了 |
[24:10] | And you can tap her phone. | 你们还可以监听她的手机 |
[24:12] | Sorry, how are you both connected to the case again? | 不好意思 你们两位和本案有什么关系 |
[24:14] | I’m Maeve’s friend. He is her complicated love interest. | 我是梅芙的朋友 她是梅芙一言难尽的恋爱对象 |
[24:18] | You used to be her friend until you were an arsehole at that party. | 你在派对上那么混蛋 现在你已经不是梅芙的朋友 |
[24:22] | The only arsehole is the man who deleted my voice mail without telling her! | 这里唯一的混蛋 是瞒着她删掉我语音留言的人 |
[24:25] | Outside, both of you. | 你们两个都出去 |
[24:29] | -Outside. Yep. -Okay. | -出去 对 -好吧 |
[24:32] | Always popping up where people don’t want you. | 哪里不欢迎你 你就在哪里冒出来 |
[24:35] | -Just go home, man! -You… you don’t know me. | -回家吧 朋友 -我的事 你根本不知道 |
[24:37] | -Always making things worse. -What are you even doing | -总是把事情弄得更糟 -你现在做的事… |
[24:39] | Shut up! The pair of you! | 闭嘴 你们两个闭嘴 |
[24:42] | My sister is missing. This is not an opportunity for you to swing your dicks around! | 我妹妹不见了 你们两个别在这个节骨眼上瞎胡闹 |
[24:45] | Dunno how you can even think of choosing this guy over me. | 你居然会选择这个人而不选择我 |
[24:47] | Choosing? What are you talking about? You’re so deluded! | 选择 你说什么啊 你胡思乱想什么呢 |
[24:57] | Oh right. | 噢 是这样啊 |
[24:59] | Did something happen between you guys on the trip, then? | 你们两个是不是 在旅行中发生了什么事 |
[25:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[25:07] | But it doesn’t mean anything. | 这什么也说明不了 |
[25:09] | I mean… I do… I don’t know what it means. | 我…我也搞不清了 |
[25:11] | Elsie’s missing. That’s all I care about right now. | 艾茜不见了 我现在只关心这件事 |
[25:16] | Well, good luck finding her, Maeve. Um… | 祝你顺利找到她 |
[25:18] | Isaac, don’t go. | 艾赛克 别走 |
[25:21] | Oh fuck. | 操 |
[25:23] | -Thanks, Otis. -I think I should stay and help. | -谢谢你 奥蒂斯 -我应该留下来帮忙 |
[25:26] | No, I don’t think you should. | 还是不要了 |
[25:27] | -You’d make things worse! -What do you mean? | -你只会越帮越忙 -什么意思 |
[25:29] | Since you stopped the clinic, you stopped caring about anyone but yourself. | 自从你把诊所关掉之后 你就只顾自己 别的人全都不顾了 |
[25:32] | No, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[25:34] | It… it’s just not my responsibility. | 那些并不是我的责任 |
[25:36] | I think you should go. | 你还是走吧 |
[25:38] | I don’t wanna see you anymore. | 我不想再见你 |
[25:40] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[25:48] | Jakob! | 雅各布 |
[25:50] | Jakob! | 雅各布 |
[25:54] | I think we need to work out what we’re going to tell the kids about why we’re sleeping in separate beds. | 我们分床睡的事 应该商量一下怎么和孩子们说 |
[25:59] | I don’t think they need to know. It’s private between you and me. | 我觉得他们不需要知道 这是你我之间的私事 |
[26:03] | Well, I disagree. | 我不这么看 |
[26:04] | Open dialogue is important with teenagers. | 开诚布公对青少年很重要 |
[26:07] | Okay, you go ahead and tell them. | 好 你去告诉他们 |
[26:29] | I was just dropping off your book. | 我来把你的笔记本拿给你 |
[26:40] | Would you like to come in for a chat? | 要不要进来聊聊 |
[26:49] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[26:58] | So, | 对了 |
[27:00] | why did you decide to return my notebook? | 为什么把笔记本还给我 |
[27:05] | I thought you should have it. | 我想着应该还给你 |
[27:09] | So I assume it was also you who made the photocopies last term. | 看来上学期复印笔记本的人也是你 |
[27:13] | Yes, it was. | 对 |
[27:17] | And I’m ashamed of my behavior. | 我为自己的行为感到羞耻 |
[27:28] | Um… I keep reading the things Maureen said about me to you. | 莫琳跟你说的关于我的事 我反复地看了很多遍 |
[27:37] | And I think they’re all true. | 我觉得说得都对 |
[27:42] | But I don’t know how to change. | 但我不知道如何改变 |
[27:48] | Come and voice your opinion at the Student Forum tonight. Thank you. | 来参加今晚的学生论坛 说出你自己的想法 谢谢 |
[27:51] | Viv, listen, I’ve had an idea. | 小薇 听我说 我有一个主意 |
[27:53] | Let’s use the forum to ask people how they feel about Hope’s new values. | 我们利用论坛来问大家 对霍普的新价值观有什么感受 |
[27:57] | If enough people don’t like what she’s doing, we can change things. | 如果足够多的人对她的做法不满 也许我们能改变一些事 |
[28:01] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[28:03] | I don’t get it. Why are you trying to help her? She’s bad news, Viv! | 我不懂你为什么要帮她 她不是好东西 小薇 |
[28:05] | Jackson, I’m not an idiot, okay? I need to get into a good university. | 杰克逊 我不是笨蛋 好吗 但我需要上大学 |
[28:09] | It’s not just my dream. It’s important to my whole family. | 这不光是我的梦想 这对我全家都很重要 |
[28:12] | And I do not have the privilege to fuck up school. | 我没有那么好的条件 可以在学校胡来 |
[28:14] | Viv, I know you’re not an idiot. You’re the smartest person I know. | 小薇 我知道你不是笨蛋 你是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[28:18] | You’re kidding yourself if you think she cares about your dreams. | 但如果你以为她在意你的梦想 那你就是在自欺欺人 |
[28:21] | Vivienne Odusanya to Hope’s office, please. | 薇薇安·奥德桑亚 请前往霍普的办公室 |
[28:26] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[28:35] | I asked you to keep an eye on your peers during this trip. | 我让你在旅行中留意同学们的情况 |
[28:39] | And then I hear rumors, and I’m left feeling confused | 后来我听到了一些传言 |
[28:41] | because when I asked you how the trip was going, you said, ”Great!” | 我很疑惑 因为我问你旅行怎么样的时候 你说:“很好 ” |
[28:48] | So help me out here, Viv. | 你给我解释一下呢 小薇 |
[28:51] | I didn’t wanna get anyone into trouble. I… | 我当时不想让任何人惹上麻烦 |
[28:54] | -I felt in the middle. -Right. | -我感到自己被夹在当中 -好的 |
[28:58] | When I first met you, | 我刚见到你的时候 |
[29:00] | I thought, | 我心想 |
[29:02] | “This girl’s going somewhere.” | “这姑娘有前途 |
[29:04] | You know, “She’s driven. She’s focused.” | 冲劲十足 全神贯注” |
[29:08] | But I don’t know how far you’re going to go if you can’t keep your head above the parapet. | 你要是老是这样做出头椽子 我不知道你还能走多远 |
[29:12] | I’m sorry. I… I should have been honest. | 对不起 我应该对你实话实说 |
[29:14] | Don’t apologize to me. | 不要向我道歉 |
[29:17] | Apologize to yourself. | 向你自己道歉 |
[29:18] | I would hate to see you lose out on opportunities because of a need to play nice. | 我不希望看到 你为了要当老好人而失去很多机会 |
[29:23] | It’s a very female trait, and it holds us back. | 这是非常女性化的特质 会拖累我们 |
[29:26] | It will not happen again. | 不会再发生这样的事 |
[29:27] | It better not. | 最好不会 |
[29:31] | Oh, one more thing, Vivienne. | 还有一件事 薇薇安 |
[29:38] | I want you to make a presentation to the press and prospective students on our upcoming open day. | 在即将到来的开放日上 我要你向媒体 和未来的学生做一次报告 |
[29:43] | Even after this? | 还这么对我委以重任 |
[29:44] | Yes. You’re our head girl. | 是的 你是我们的优等生 |
[29:47] | And having a strong, smart, young woman of color leading the way | 有如此坚强聪明的 有色人种年轻女性作为学生领袖 |
[29:51] | shows how progressive we are as a school. | 能够让大家看到 我们是一所进步的学校 |
[29:55] | So it’s about how it looks. | 所以是因为形象原因 |
[29:58] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[30:01] | Here’s the video and the slides for you to prepare with. | 这里面有视频和演示文稿 你好好准备 |
[30:20] | Uh, will you be coming to the Student Forum? | 你会来学生论坛吗 |
[30:23] | Perhaps there’ll be some interesting ideas I can add to the presentation? | 也许论坛上会有一些有趣的点子 我可以加到报告里 |
[30:26] | Why would I want to come and listen to a bunch of teenagers whinging on about their insignificant problems for an hour? | 我为什么要去听一群青少年 花一小时抱怨自己的琐碎小事 |
[30:32] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[30:33] | I’ve had quite enough of this navel-gazing, identity-obsessed hysteria for one day. | 我今天被身份认同的狂热执念烦够了 |
[30:39] | The quicker you and your fragile, petty little peers realize | 你和你的脆弱小伙伴们 最好早一点意识到 |
[30:42] | that you’re not that special | 你们并没有那么特别 |
[30:44] | and that the real world doesn’t care about your supposed issues, the better. | 现实世界根本不在乎 你们那些矫情的问题 |
[31:07] | I’d like to ask you about your childhood, Michael. | 我想了解一下你的童年 迈克尔 |
[31:12] | Can you tell me about your mother? | 说说你母亲的情况 好吗 |
[31:15] | She was quiet. | 她很安静 |
[31:18] | And gentle. | 很温柔 |
[31:21] | And she loved to cook. | 她很喜欢做饭 |
[31:25] | And she always smelled rather lovely… | 她身上总是有一股香味 |
[31:28] | of shampoo. | 洗发水的香味 |
[32:03] | And your father? | 那你父亲呢 |
[32:05] | Dad. Well, he… | 我爸他… |
[32:08] | he was just different from my mum. | 他和我妈不一样 |
[32:19] | -Terrible, Dad, terrible. -You’re supposed to stop it. | -太糟糕了 爸 -你应该扑球才对 |
[32:23] | I think Michaela’s crying, Dad! | 米凯拉好像哭了 爸 |
[32:25] | What? | 什么 |
[32:27] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[32:28] | Stop it! You’re a boy! | 别哭了 你是男孩 |
[32:31] | Boys don’t cry. | 男孩不哭 |
[32:38] | Hm. When was the last time you cried? | 你上一次哭是什么时候 |
[32:44] | Can’t remember. | 记不得了 |
[32:46] | Not even after your separation? | 你们分开之后也没哭过吗 |
[32:54] | And what do you do that brings you pleasure? | 做什么事能给你带来愉悦 |
[32:58] | Are you suggesting I… | 你是不是说我… |
[33:00] | masturbate? | 自慰 |
[33:02] | No. | 不是 |
[33:05] | Believe it or not, Michael, I don’t think everything comes back to sex. | 信不信由你 迈克尔 我并不认为所有的事都源于性 |
[33:11] | What I’m asking is, | 我是想问 |
[33:14] | what do you do that makes you feel joy? | 你做什么事能让自己感觉到喜悦 |
[33:21] | I don’t think I feel that emotion. | 我想我感受不到喜悦 |
[33:25] | Very often, Michael, | 这种情况很常见 迈克尔 |
[33:26] | when children are bullied by a parent, | 当孩子被家长霸凌时 |
[33:30] | they falsely learn that emotions are a sign of vulnerability, | 孩子就会错误地认为 情绪是虚弱的表现 |
[33:35] | and so they shut them off. | 于是就屏蔽情绪 |
[33:38] | What I’d like you to do | 我希望你这样做 |
[33:41] | is to find something that makes you happy. | 找到一些能使你快乐的事物 |
[33:51] | Um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:55] | And I’m sorry I said that thing about… | 对不起 我提到了… |
[33:59] | masturbation. | 自慰 |
[34:01] | That’s really okay. | 没关系 |
[34:03] | However, in your case, Michael, | 但是 迈克尔 以你的情况来说 |
[34:07] | masturbation might not be such a bad idea. | 自慰也许并不是一个坏主意 |
[34:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:19] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[34:20] | Oh, well, I just messed everything up. Again. | 噢 我只是把所有的事都搞砸了罢了 |
[34:23] | Not for the first time. | 不是头一次了 |
[34:25] | ‘Cause I am clearly incapable of forming healthy relationships with anyone. | 因为很明显 我没有能力 与任何人建立健康的关系 |
[34:32] | Is this about Maeve? | 是因为梅芙吗 |
[34:38] | I’ve never told you about Maeve. | 我没跟你说过梅芙的事 |
[34:43] | Aimee mentioned, just briefly, in her session with me | 艾梅在我这里治疗的时候 简单地提到了两句 |
[34:47] | that you’d had a romantic tension with someone called Maeve, | 说你之前和一个叫梅芙的人 恋爱关系紧张 |
[34:50] | and something happened at the party that you had here, | 你们在这里开的派对上出了点什么事 |
[34:53] | and you fell out over something you said. | 你说了什么 你们因此发生争执 |
[34:55] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[34:57] | No, I don’t want to talk about it. | 不 我不需要谈这件事 |
[35:00] | Jealousy can make us act out of character and say things we don’t mean. | 嫉妒会让我们表现反常 并说出言不由衷的话 |
[35:06] | -Was there another boy on the scene? -You’re doing it! Again! | -现场是不是还有一个男生 -你又来了 |
[35:11] | I can’t believe you had the audacity to tell me to stop giving out advice because I was being unethical. | 你居然有脸来说我不讲职业道德 让我别再给别人意见 |
[35:17] | You are the most unethical woman in the world! | 你是世界上最不讲职业道德的女人 |
[35:20] | -Why won’t you let me help you, Otis? -Help me? | -为什么不让我帮你呢 奥蒂斯 -帮我 |
[35:23] | How could you possibly help me? | 你怎么可能帮我 |
[35:25] | You push every man you come into contact with away. | 你接触的每一个男人 都被你赶走 |
[35:28] | -You literally suck at relationships. -Where is this coming from, Otis? | -你在爱情方面很差劲 -你怎么这么说呢 奥蒂斯 |
[35:33] | You brought Jakob into my life. You make me live with Ola like a sister. | 你把雅各布带进了我的生活 你让我和欧拉像兄妹一样一起生活 |
[35:38] | And I like having them around. It feels normal, for once. | 我喜欢他们和我一起 难得让我感觉能正常生活 |
[35:43] | But that’s over, | 但这结束了 |
[35:45] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 对 我果然没猜错 |
[35:56] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[35:59] | – My pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[36:02] | This is my fault. I should’ve told you what my mum is like. | 这都怪我 我应该告诉你我妈是什么样的人 |
[36:04] | Maeve, this is not your fault. | 梅芙 这不怪你 |
[36:07] | You’re 17. You shouldn’t have to deal with stuff like this anyway. | 你才17岁 不应该由你来应付这样的事 |
[36:09] | It’s too much. | 太难为你了 |
[36:23] | Will you stay tonight? | 你今晚住在这里吧 |
[36:53] | -Eric, what do you think of the wedding? -Auntie Beryl! | -埃里克 你觉得婚礼怎么样 -贝丽尔阿姨 |
[36:56] | It’s good! It’s good, you know. I think? | 很不错 应该是吧 |
[37:00] | -I don’t know. I’ve not been to many. -Ah. You will go to more. | -我也不懂 我参加过的婚礼不多 -以后会多的 |
[37:11] | Hmm. Ah! | 嗯 哈 |
[37:13] | See Emeka? | 看到埃曼卡了吗 |
[37:16] | Mummy was heartbroken when Beatrice didn’t marry him. | 当年比阿特丽斯没嫁给她 妈妈心都碎了 |
[37:19] | -Why? – Hm. | 为什么 |
[37:21] | His family is good. | 他的家世好 |
[37:23] | Very wealthy! | 很有钱 |
[37:25] | Ah! He would have given your mother the world. | 他原本会让你母亲享尽荣华富贵 |
[37:28] | Uh, and what about my dad? | 那我爸呢 |
[37:30] | -Your father? -Uh-huh. | -你父亲 -嗯 |
[37:32] | He was a very local guy! So bush! | 他就是一个本地小子 很粗野 |
[37:36] | Hm. You see? | 你明白吗 |
[37:37] | Mummy didn’t even think he had any prospects. | 妈妈当时觉得他不会有前途 |
[37:40] | Wow, wow. | 哦 哦 |
[37:42] | But he’s proven us all wrong. | 但他证明了我们都看错他了 |
[37:45] | And he has made a name for himself in England. | 他已经在英国出人头地 |
[37:48] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[37:50] | Ah! | 哈 |
[37:53] | They barely gave me any stew! | 炖菜几乎都没给我 |
[37:55] | -Auntie. | 阿姨 |
[37:57] | Auntie! | 阿姨 |
[38:24] | Hey. | 哎 |
[38:26] | I’m so sorry she did this to you. | 她这样对你 我很难过 |
[38:30] | I was happy not having any friends. | 没有朋友 我本来挺开心 |
[38:34] | And then you came along and made me feel like I wasn’t so strange after all, | 后来你出现了 让我感到自己其实并没有那么奇怪 |
[38:40] | but it was just a lie. | 但这只是一个谎言 |
[38:42] | You told me not to submit my story because you said it was weird, | 你让我不要投稿 因为你觉得我的故事很古怪 |
[38:44] | and then you judged me. | 而且你心里也对我有看法 |
[38:47] | I was only trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[38:51] | You shouldn’t be speaking to me. | 你现在不该和我说话 |
[39:05] | -Jackson? Hey. Um… -Hey. | -杰克逊 -你好 |
[39:08] | Thanks for sticking up for me. What Hope did was complete bullshit. | 谢谢你为我站出来 霍普的所作所为完全是瞎搞 |
[39:11] | -I know. -And I think we should fight this. | -我知道 -我觉得我们应该与之作斗争 |
[39:16] | -All right. Let’s do it. | 好的 就这么办 |
[39:19] | 小薇 急事 一条新的语音信息 | |
[39:23] | I’ve had quite enough of this navel-gazing, identity-obsessed hysteria for one day. | 我今天被身份认同的狂热执念烦够了 |
[39:28] | The quicker you and your fragile, petty little peers realize | 你和你的脆弱小伙伴们 最好早一点意识到 |
[39:31] | that you’re not that special… | 你们并没有那么特别… |
[39:33] | -…navel-gazing… -…doesn’t care about your supposed issues… | -…狂热执念… -…根本不在乎你们那些矫情的问题 |
[39:36] | I’ve had quite enough of this navel-gazing, identity-obsessed hysteria for one day. | 我今天被身份认同的狂热执念烦够了 |
[39:41] | …hysteria for one day. | …执念烦够了 |
[39:43] | The quicker you and your fragile, petty little peers realize… | 你和你的脆弱小伙伴们 最好早一点意识到… |
[40:28] | Weddings are weird, right? | 婚礼很奇怪 对吧 |
[40:30] | Can you imagine dancing to a whole room of people looking at you? | 整个宴会厅的人都看着你跳舞 你能想象这种情景吗 |
[40:35] | I think I’d like it. | 我应该会喜欢 |
[40:39] | My name’s Oba. | 我叫欧巴 |
[40:40] | Uh, I’m Eric. | 我是埃里克 |
[40:48] | You must go to a lot of these, then? | 你一定经常拍吧 |
[40:50] | Oh. No, not really. | 不是 |
[40:52] | The groom is my close friend. | 新郎是我的好朋友 |
[40:54] | Ah. | 哈 |
[40:55] | I’ve always taken photographs as a hobby, and he’s a bit cheap. | 摄影一向是我的爱好 而且他有点贱 |
[41:05] | It’s funny. I feel happy for them, but also a bit sad. | 很有意思 我为他们开心 但也有点难过 |
[41:09] | Because I know I’ll never have this for myself. | 因为我知道我自己永远办不了婚礼 |
[41:13] | Do you know what I mean? | 知道我的意思吧 |
[41:19] | Ah… | 啊 |
[41:21] | I thought we weren’t supposed to talk about that here. | 我以为在这里不能谈那些事 |
[41:26] | There are lots of people like us here. We just have to speak quietly. | 这里有很多像我们这样的人 我们只要别声张就行 |
[41:34] | I’m going out after this if you want to meet them. | 婚礼结束后 我要出去玩 你要和大家见见吗 |
[41:41] | Uh, no, no. I, uh, | 不了 我… |
[41:44] | I don’t think I can. | 我还是不去了 |
[41:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:11] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[42:16] | -What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[42:20] | I feel bad that you got suspended for me. | 你因为我而被停学 我很不好受 |
[42:26] | I got suspended for my beliefs. | 我是因为我的信念而被停学 |
[42:30] | I, uh… | 我… |
[42:33] | I’m trying to write a poem for Eric, | 我在试着给埃里克写一首诗 |
[42:35] | and I thought you could help me. | 我想着也许你可以帮我 |
[42:40] | You want me to help you write a poem for my ex-boyfriend? | 你要我帮你写一首诗给我前男友 |
[42:46] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[42:50] | Let me see the poem. | 给我看一下你的诗 |
[43:07] | -“Eric, you make me smile…” -Do you have to read it out loud? | -“埃里克 你令我微笑…” -非得要读出来吗 |
[43:27] | This is a bad poem. | 这首诗很烂 |
[43:29] | You need to write from your heart. | 你得用心去写 |
[43:32] | Not overthink. | 不要想太多 |
[43:33] | You shouldn’t try to write poetry because I write it. | 不要因为我写了诗 所以你也想写 |
[43:38] | I’m not. I’m… I’m… | 我没有 我… |
[43:41] | I’m writing it because Eric likes it. | 我写诗 因为埃里克喜欢 |
[43:44] | What about you? What do you like? | 你呢 你喜欢什么 |
[43:48] | I… I, um, I like… | 我…我喜欢… |
[43:52] | dogs. | 狗 |
[43:56] | -I’m a cat person. -Of course you are. | -我喜欢猫 -好的 |
[44:43] | 收件人 埃里克·艾菲杨 手机被收走了 我没事 | |
[45:18] | Oh yes! | 噢 好 |
[45:28] | 梅芙 对不起 | |
[45:44] | 梅芙 今天的事 真抱歉 | |
[45:52] | -Your drink, sir. -Thank you. | -你的饮料 先生 -谢谢 |
[45:58] | Unbelievable, man. | 真离谱 |
[46:08] | Are you sure you don’t want to see the rest of Lagos? | 你真的不想到拉各斯其他地方转转 |
[46:13] | I’m sure, Oba. | 不去了 欧巴 |
[46:43] | Oya! | 哎 |
[46:47] | Take me to my people, then. | 那就带我去见见大家吧 |
[47:01] | Oh! Well, we’re out in Lagos, baby! | 噢 我们出拉各斯了 宝贝 |
[47:04] | Mm-mm-mm-mm! | 嗯 嗯 |
[47:06] | -Where are you taking me, then? -You’ll see. | -你带我去哪里 -到了就知道 |
[47:09] | Somewhere sexy? Somewhere fun? | 性感的地方 好玩的地方 |
[47:13] | Somewhere a little bit sweat? | 要流点汗的地方 |
[47:34] | Yeah, man. Here now. | 对 到了 兄弟 |
[47:37] | Yeah, okay. Thank you. I’ll be right back. | 对 好的 谢谢 我马上回来 |
[47:42] | You… What? | 什么 |
[48:05] | Where are you running off to? | 你跑去哪里啊 |
[48:09] | So I… I just don’t know you that well, and I think I should probably go. | 我和你不是太熟 我还是走吧 |
[48:13] | What? We just got here. | 什么 我们才刚到这里啊 |
[48:15] | -Where are you taking me? -You’ll see. | -你要带我去哪里 -一会儿你就知道了 |
[48:17] | No, sorry, where did you go before? | 不 对不起 你刚才去哪里了 |
[48:20] | I was checking escape routes. | 我刚才去看逃脱路线了 |
[48:22] | -Escape…I’ve got you. | -逃脱… -我会保护好你 |
[48:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[48:27] | You’re going to love it. I promise. | 你会很喜欢的 我保证 |
[48:32] | All right, love. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[48:33] | What’s all of this rubbish with this small club boys, eh? | 俱乐部小男孩怎么了 |
[48:44] | -Omo England! Welcome! -Oh. | -来吧 英国 欢迎 -噢 |
[48:47] | -Hi! -Oh my gosh! You look incredible! | -你好 天哪 -你太美了 |
[48:53] | – Mm, mm, mm. Bow bow! Ah! | -嗯 嗯 -啊 |
[48:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[48:58] | -Hey, sister. How are you? -Hey, how you doing? | -你好 -你好 |
[49:00] | Hi! How are you guys? | 你好 你们都还好吗 |
[49:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:05] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[49:16] | Don’t worry. You are getting there. | 放心 进去吧 |
[49:20] | -You’re not ready. You’re not ready! -I don’t actually even know. | -你还没作好准备 -其实我也不知道 |
[49:23] | -You’re gonna dance up in here! Ooh la la. | 我们来跳舞吧 |
[49:27] | Oh my gosh. | 哦 天呐 |
[49:50] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[49:57] | Like I’ve come home. | 就像回家了一样 |
[50:55] | Oba? | 欧巴 |
[50:56] | Hm? | 嗯 |
[50:58] | Oba, wake up. I… I need to go home. | 欧巴 醒醒 醒醒 我得回家了 |
[51:02] | My family will be worried. | 我的家人会担心 |
[51:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:06] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[51:09] | What do you mean, nice to meet me? How am I supposed to get home? | 什么叫“很高兴认识我” 我怎么回去啊 |
[51:11] | We’re in Lagos! | 我们在拉各斯 |
[51:14] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[51:16] | I’ll make sure you get home okay. | 我一定会让你安全回家 |
[51:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[51:23] | Um… Did we… | 我们有没有 |
[51:29] | No. | 没有 |
[51:30] | Cool. | 酷 |
[51:52] | Where were you? I was worried! | 你去哪儿了 我急坏了 |
[51:55] | I was out with Oba. | 我和欧巴出去了 |
[51:59] | -He showed me some of Lagos. -Why didn’t you tell me? | 他带我在拉各斯逛了逛 为什么之前不跟我说 |
[52:03] | Well, you were too busy flirting with your ex-fiancé. | 你忙着和前未婚夫调情呢 |
[52:06] | – Eric, that’s…No, Mum. | -埃里克 这… -不 妈妈 |
[52:10] | I was so excited to come back here, you know? | 这次回老家 我很激动 |
[52:13] | And all we’ve done since arriving is lie. | 我们到这里之后 却一直在说谎 |
[52:16] | Why’d you tell everyone Dad is a successful accountant? | 你为什么对大家说 爸爸是一名成功的会计师 |
[52:18] | Your dad is an accountant. At least, he was when he lived here. | 你爸就是会计师 至少他在这里生活的时候是 |
[52:21] | No… no, but he’s not back home. | 但在英国他不是 |
[52:24] | So… …why don’t you tell the truth? | 你为什么不说实话 |
[52:27] | -Are you ashamed of him? -Not at all! | -你觉得他丢人 -没有的事 |
[52:31] | But my mother didn’t always approve of your father. It’s been easier to lie! | 但我妈并不总是认可你爸 所以说谎会容易一点 |
[52:38] | Do you wish you married that Emeka guy instead of Dad? | 你是不是后悔嫁给爸 宁愿当年嫁给了埃曼卡 |
[52:42] | No! That man is so vain! | 没有 那个男人太自负 |
[52:45] | We were never the right fit. Not like your father. | 我们从来就不般配 你爸就不一样 |
[52:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[52:51] | Being with your dad, I always felt at peace. | 和你爸在一起 我总是感到很平静 |
[53:08] | I don’t want to pretend, Mum. | 我不想伪装 妈妈 |
[53:12] | Not here or anywhere. | 在这里不想 在任何地方都不想 |
[53:23] | I love that you’re not afraid to be yourself, Eric. | 你敢于做你自己 妈妈很喜欢 埃里克 |
[53:27] | Maybe one day I’ll get there too, hm? | 也许有一天 我也能做到 好吗 |
[53:31] | -But it takes time. | 但这需要时间 |
[53:41] | I’m sorry for scaring you, Mum. | 对不起 我让你担心了 妈妈 |
[53:47] | I’ll make you something to eat, hm? | 我给你做点东西吃 好吗 |
[54:14] | 欧巴 很高兴认识你 埃里克 | |
[54:20] | 亚当 手机被收走了 我没事 想你 | |
[54:28] | Thank Abeo for my beautiful presents. | 帮我谢谢阿贝奥 给我带了这么好的礼物 |
[54:30] | -Tell him he must visit next time! – I will tell him. | -跟他说 下一次他一定要来 -好的 |
[54:34] | -Oh, Eric! -Mm. | -噢 埃里克 -嗯 |
[54:36] | You let me know when you get yourself a girlfriend. | 你找到女朋友之后 一定要告诉我 |
[54:38] | -Actually, Mummy, Eric is dating someone. -Mm-hmm. | 妈妈 其实埃里克有约会对象 |
[54:41] | I told him not to tell you until he knew it was serious. | 我跟他说等关系稳定之后再告诉你 |
[54:43] | Huh. Ah! | 哼 啊 |
[54:45] | What is she like? | 她是什么什么样的人 |
[54:50] | -Uh… -Mm-hmm. | -呃 -嗯嗯 |
[54:53] | They don’t talk much, | 话不太多 |
[54:56] | but they really love dogs. | 但又很喜欢狗 |
[54:57] | -Mm-hmm. -And, uh, they can be very kind. | -嗯嗯 -而且人非常好 |
[55:00] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[55:01] | And they make me laugh. | 经常把我逗得大笑 |
[55:04] | A lot. | 好多 |
[55:07] | And I think you’d really like them. | 我想你一定会很喜欢 |
[55:10] | Laughter does wonders for the heart. They sound like a good choice. | 欢笑对心脏很有好处 看来你选对了人 |
[55:15] | -Come on. | 来 |