时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Tighter. | 还得紧一点 |
[01:39] | Hey. | 哎 |
[01:41] | -Hey. – What happened? | -哎 -怎么回事 |
[01:43] | She hemorrhaged. | 她大出血 |
[01:45] | Still in surgery, and the baby’s fine, but I haven’t seen her yet. | 她还在手术 宝宝没事 不过我还没见过她 |
[01:49] | -I’m gonna get more tea. See you in a bit. -Okay. | -我再去倒点茶 一会儿见 -好的 |
[01:53] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[01:55] | Things are kinda tense at home. | 家里的情况有点紧张 |
[02:01] | My mum and I had a fight. | 我和我妈吵了一架 |
[02:03] | What about? | 为什么事吵 |
[02:05] | Everything. | 各种事 |
[02:07] | And nothing. | 其实也没什么事 |
[02:08] | She tried to ask me about Maeve, | 她想问我梅芙的事 |
[02:10] | and I told her that everything she does is a mess. | 我就说她做什么事都一塌糊涂 |
[02:14] | I was horrible, and now I… | 我太糟糕了 现在我… |
[02:17] | I just wish I could tell her all about her. | 现在我倒希望能把梅芙的事都跟她说 |
[02:20] | Your mum | 你妈妈 |
[02:22] | will be fine. | 会好的 |
[02:23] | What if she’s not? | 要是不好呢 |
[02:27] | She’s Jean Milburn. | 她是珍·米尔本 |
[02:30] | She has to be. | 她一定会好的 |
[02:35] | Come here. | 来 |
[02:54] | -Michael? -Hm? | 迈克尔 |
[02:56] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[02:58] | Do I have to? | 必须走吗 |
[03:01] | Should we tell Adam? | 我们要不要告诉亚当 |
[03:03] | Michael, we’re getting a divorce. | 迈克尔 我们正在办离婚 |
[03:08] | This is all so confusing. | 这一切都太令人困惑了 |
[03:12] | Maybe you could come over to the flat later, and I’ll cook. | 要不回头你可以来公寓 我来做饭 |
[03:16] | We can talk through everything then. | 到时候我们把所有的事都谈清楚 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:48] | 埃里克 请和我说话 好吗 | |
[03:58] | 亚当 好的 | |
[04:05] | Is something up with you and Adam? | 你和亚当出什么事了吗 |
[04:07] | Otis, we’re not talking about my relationship problems now. | 现在不谈我的感情问题 |
[04:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:11] | Just distract me. | 让我转移一下注意力 |
[04:19] | I kissed someone else in Nigeria. | 我在尼日利亚亲了别人 |
[04:26] | I told Adam. I think we might be over. | 我告诉了亚当 我想我们可能结束了 |
[04:29] | I wanted to tell you, too, | 我之前也想跟你说的 |
[04:31] | but I just… I was so ashamed, and I didn’t know how to. | 但我觉得太丢人了 也不知道怎么开口 |
[04:34] | -Do you want it to be over? -I don’t know. | -你希望你们结束吗 -我不知道 |
[04:38] | I feel like a bad person. I don’t even know why I did it. It just… | 我觉得自己像一个坏人 我也不知道自己为什么要那样 |
[04:44] | It made me feel free. | 但是那样让我感觉到自由 |
[04:48] | You’re not a bad person. | 你不是坏人 |
[04:54] | – Is my mum okay? – It’s too early to say. | -我妈妈没事吧 -现在下判断还太早 |
[04:58] | But we should have more information for you soon. | 但我们应该很快会有更多信息告诉你 |
[05:01] | Would you like to meet your sister? | 要不要见一下你妹妹 |
[05:05] | We can see the baby. | 我们可以看宝宝了 |
[05:10] | Uh, I’ll wait here just in case there’s updates on your mum. | 我在这里等着 说不定会有你妈妈的新消息 |
[05:19] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[05:25] | Wow. | 哦 |
[05:27] | -You can open the hatch if you want. -Yeah? | -你可以把小门打开 -是吗 |
[05:29] | -Yeah. -Can I touch her? | -是的 -我能碰她吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah, you can touch her. Gently. | 可以碰 轻一点 |
[05:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:35] | -I’m Otis. -Yeah. | -我是奥蒂斯 -嗯 |
[05:36] | -Ola, you’ve | 嗯 欧拉 你… |
[05:48] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:51] | – Oh, thank you. | -给你倒了一杯茶 -谢谢 |
[05:59] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[06:01] | Is that anything to do with Otis? | 和奥蒂斯有关吗 |
[06:05] | Look at you. You can’t stop smiling. | 看看你 笑个不停 |
[06:09] | Do you know, I’m not planning on having anybody else take this room. | 你知道吗 我不打算让其他人住这间房 |
[06:13] | It’s free if you’d like it. | 你喜欢的话 免费给你住 |
[06:15] | Elsie loves having you here. | 艾茜很喜欢你在这里 |
[06:20] | I’d really like that. | 那太好了 |
[06:24] | -Do I have to keep that shit on the wall? | 那些垃圾一定要留在墙上吗 |
[06:27] | No. You can have whatever you want on the walls. | 可以拿掉 你想在墙上挂什么都行 |
[06:30] | Okay, good. | 好的 太好了 |
[06:42] | 奥蒂斯 我妈在医院 正在手术 | |
[07:01] | -Maeve! -Good morning. | -梅芙 -早上好 |
[07:04] | Good… Oh my… Good morning! | 早上…天哪…早上好 |
[07:07] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[07:11] | What are we gonna do today? | 今天我们干什么 |
[07:13] | Hmm? Whoo! | 嗯 哇 |
[07:19] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[07:21] | Oh, I’m just popping to pick up some things for Jean Milburn. | 我出门去给珍·米尔本拿一些东西 |
[07:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:25] | I, uh, I’m competing with Madam tonight. | 我今晚带夫人去参加比赛 |
[07:29] | I didn’t think you would wanna come. | 我觉得你不会想去 |
[07:31] | Of course I wanna be there. | 我当然想去 |
[07:34] | Is your friend Eric coming? | 你朋友埃里克去吗 |
[07:38] | Uh, no. We… we had a fight. | 他不去 我们吵了一架 |
[07:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:43] | Sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[07:45] | I really wish you’d told me about this. | 你要是之前跟我说了就好了 |
[07:47] | People like to be asked to go to things. Makes them feel like you care. | 人都喜欢被邀请去参加活动 这样会让他们觉得你在乎他们 |
[07:52] | I will ask next time. | 我下次会邀请你去 |
[08:06] | -I’m off for my run. – Okay. | -我去跑步 -好的 |
[08:08] | -Hey, Mum. -Hm? | -哎 妈妈 -嗯 |
[08:10] | Um, did you always know that you were a lesbian? | 你早就知道自己是同性恋吗 |
[08:15] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[08:16] | I’ve never asked you before. If you don’t want to answer, that’s fine. I’m… | 我以前从来没问过你 如果你不想回答 那也没事 我… |
[08:20] | No, no, no, no. Um… | 没有 |
[08:22] | I actually didn’t connect with that part of myself until I met your mum. | 其实在认识你妈之前 我并没有发现自己那方面的情况 |
[08:26] | Oh, so it’s more about the person? | 噢 所以更多是因为具体的人 |
[08:29] | Well, I think I was in denial for a long time. | 呃 我想在很长一段时间里 我内心中一直不愿承认 |
[08:36] | I had a lot of shame. | 我以前感到很羞耻 |
[08:39] | I mean, I always knew those feelings were there. I just didn’t know know. | 我早就知道自己有那种感觉 但当时并不完全清楚 |
[08:43] | Does that make sense? | 这样说能明白吧 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 明白了 |
[08:50] | Sorry you felt shame, Mum. | 你以前感到羞耻 我真难过 妈妈 |
[08:56] | Did you want to tell me something? | 你有什么话要跟我说吗 |
[08:58] | I’m not telling you that I’m gay. | 我不会跟你说我是同性恋 |
[09:01] | -Well… -Thanks though. | -好吧… -不过还是谢谢 |
[09:04] | Actually, can I join you for your run? | 我能和你一起跑吗 |
[09:07] | -Yes. -Yeah? | -可以 -可以吗 |
[09:09] | -If you remember where your trainers are. | 前提是你记得你的运动鞋在哪里 |
[09:12] | -Come on, then! -All right. | -那就来吧 -好的 |
[09:26] | Oh, you’re dressed! | 噢 你穿好校服了 |
[09:28] | Do you want a lift to school? | 要送你去学校吗 |
[09:49] | Did you guys decide on a name? | 你们想好名字了吗 |
[09:51] | No. | 没有 |
[09:53] | We couldn’t agree. | 我们谈不拢 |
[09:57] | -Did you pick Ola’s name? -No. | -欧拉的名字是你取的吗 -不是 |
[09:59] | Her mother did. | 她妈妈取的 |
[10:01] | It’d be bad luck if my mum died. | 要是我妈去世 那就是霉运 |
[10:04] | ‘Cause your wife died. You’d be cursed. | 因为你妻子去世了 到时候你就等于被诅咒了 |
[10:10] | -I don’t know why I said that. -It’s all right. | -不知道我为什么会这么说 -没事 |
[10:14] | It’s because you’re scared. | 因为你害怕 |
[10:17] | I’m scared too. | 我也害怕 |
[10:23] | If something happens to my mum, I don’t wanna live with my dad. | 如果我妈出事 我不想和我爸一起生活 |
[10:27] | Otis, | 奥蒂斯 |
[10:29] | I know I’m not your father… | 我知道我不是你父亲 |
[10:33] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 但我不会抛下你 |
[10:38] | -You didn’t finish the tree house. – Yeah. | -你还没把树屋造好 -嗯 |
[10:43] | Won’t be much time now… | 现在有了小家伙 |
[10:45] | …with this little one. | 不会有太多时间了 |
[10:49] | Any news about my partner? | 我配偶有消息了吗 |
[10:51] | They found the cause of the bleed, but they’re still operating. | 医生找到了出血原因 但还在做手术 |
[10:57] | Gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[11:18] | -Hello, Aimee. -Oh, hi, Mrs. Groff. | -你好 艾梅 -你好 格罗夫太太 |
[11:20] | Oh, wait. Can I still call you that? I heard you’re getting a divorce. | 我还能这么称呼你吗 听说你们在办离婚 |
[11:23] | Oh. Maureen is fine. | 叫我莫琳就行 |
[11:26] | I’m here for an appointment with Dr. Milburn, but no one’s in. | 我来是因为和米尔本医生约好了 但家里没人 |
[11:28] | Oh, she went into labor. I’m just picking up some stuff for her. | 她生孩子去了 我来给她拿一些东西 |
[11:32] | Oh my God! Maureen, babes, this is huge! | 天哪 莫琳 生孩子可是大事 |
[11:36] | Oh yeah, Mum couldn’t look after Goat today. | 噢 是的 妈妈今天没空看着山羊 |
[11:40] | -Can I use the bathroom? -Yeah, sure. | -我能用一下洗手间吗 -好的 |
[11:42] | I’m dying for a poo. I’m so anxious, I think it’s gonna be a sloppy one. | 我很想拉屎 我很焦虑 可能是拉稀 |
[11:45] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:03] | You know, I think I saw an alien once. | 我好像有一次也见过外星人 |
[12:06] | It was when I was at nursing college, and I was coming back from the pub. | 当时我还在护士学院 在从酒吧回来的路上 |
[12:11] | Suddenly, there was this immensely bright, green light in the sky. | 突然之间 天空中出现极为明亮的绿光 |
[12:15] | It got closer and closer, and I could feel the hairs on my arms and neck standing up. | 它越来越近 我能感觉到 手臂和脖子上的汗毛竖了起来 |
[12:20] | Then it… it just vanished. | 然后就消失了 |
[12:25] | Were you drunk, Mum? | 你当时是醉了吧 妈妈 |
[12:27] | I have no idea what it was. | 我一直不知道那是什么 |
[12:36] | Maybe you should still go to the Eighth thing later, love. | 也许晚一点你还是应该去 参加八星连珠活动 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | I mean, you never know. | 这种事谁说得准呢 |
[12:44] | I think it’s time I outgrew the alien thing. | 我想我已经长大了 不应该再沉迷于外星人的事 |
[12:48] | But thanks. | 不过还是谢谢 |
[12:50] | Can you throw that stuff out for me? | 你能不能帮我把那些东西扔掉 |
[12:53] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我已经不需要了 |
[13:27] | -See you after school. -Okay. Bye. | -放学之后见 -好的 再见 |
[13:29] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:30] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:31] | -Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[13:34] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[13:37] | Miss? | 老师 |
[13:39] | -Yes. -I, uh, I took your advice. | -嗯 -我接受了你的建议 |
[13:42] | About how everyone’s good at something. | 你说每一个人都有自己的长处 |
[13:44] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[13:46] | -Wait, is this tonight? -Mm-hmm. | -今晚比赛 -嗯 |
[13:49] | Okay. I’ll try my best to be there. | 好的 我尽量到 |
[13:52] | -Oh, hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:53] | You’re back early. | 你提前回来了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I got a call saying I could come back in, so… | 对 我接到一个电话 说我可以回来了 |
[13:58] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[13:59] | Uh, Eric kissed someone else. | 埃里克亲了别人 |
[14:04] | You’re probably happy to hear that. | 你听到大概会很高兴吧 |
[14:06] | I’m actually not. | 其实并没有 |
[14:11] | Yeah, it feels shit. | 嗯 感觉太糟糕了 |
[14:13] | I hate him, which is annoying because I also love him. | 我恨他 这很难受 因为我也爱他 |
[14:16] | I know that feeling, yeah. | 我知道这种感觉 嗯 |
[14:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:21] | I’m competing in a thing where tiny dogs jump through hoops and shit. | 我要参加一个比赛 让小狗做跳圈等各种动作 |
[14:25] | That’s really stupid, man. | 好傻啊 兄弟 |
[14:28] | Charming. | 很有吸引力 |
[14:33] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[14:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:38] | She’s gone! Her office is empty! | 她走了 她的办公室空了 |
[14:44] | Holy fuck! | 真他妈的 |
[14:46] | -Oh my God! – I don’t believe it. | -神啊 -真不敢相信 |
[14:48] | – Explains why they let me back. -She’s gone. | -难怪学校让我回来 -她真的走了 |
[14:50] | -No loitering! | 不准四处游荡 |
[14:53] | -Your face. What’s going on? -Hope’s gone. | -看你的表情 怎么了 -霍普走了 |
[14:56] | -Huh? -Yeah. | -嗯 -对 |
[14:56] | Is someone gonna take over? | 是的 会有谁来接她的位子吗 |
[14:59] | Maybe you should apply, sir. | 也许你应该去申请 老师 |
[15:03] | No, I’m serious. Mm. | 我是说真的 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:18] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[15:19] | Um… Oh, a KitKat. Always a KitKat. | 奇巧巧克力 我每次都买奇巧 |
[15:26] | – Thank you, Sugar Daddy. -Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你 金主爸爸 |
[15:35] | -Oh my God! -No! | -神啊 -不是吧 |
[15:39] | Why does this always happen? | 怎么老是这样 |
[15:41] | -Every time. Every time. -Innit? | -每次都这样 -可不是吗 |
[15:43] | Come on. Come on! | 拜托 |
[15:46] | I don’t think it’s going to work. | 我觉得这样没用 |
[15:49] | I can probably reach it. I have long arms. I can reach it. | 我应该可以够到 我的手臂很长 我可以够到 |
[15:53] | -Uh, don’t get stuck. -I can do it. | -别卡在里面 -我行的 |
[15:58] | -I don’t need a KitKat. -I can do it. | -我不要吃了 没事… -我行的 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[16:05] | Just… I heard a man got trapped under a vending machine, and he died. | 我听说有一个男人 卡在自动售货机下面 然后死了 |
[16:08] | Fuck! | 我行的 操 |
[16:14] | -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, mate. | 别太担心 兄弟 |
[16:17] | She can’t… she can’t die. | 她不能死 |
[16:21] | Oh no. Oh no, she won’t. She won’t. She can’t. | 不会的 她不会死 她不能死 |
[16:26] | Will you be long? I just wanna get a packet of Hula Hoops. | 你们会抱很久吗 我想买一包土豆圈 |
[16:32] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[16:34] | Can you not see that we are very upset here? | 你看不到我们现在很难过吗 |
[16:37] | – Go away. Right now. | -没事 -走开 快走开 |
[16:40] | Get out of here! | 快给我走 |
[16:42] | Now! | 快 |
[16:43] | Nonsense! | 莫名其妙 |
[16:47] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:00] | Jean is out of surgery. | 珍做完手术了 |
[17:05] | You’re going to have fun… | 你要好好玩… |
[17:07] | Why are you so happy? | 你们怎么这么开心 |
[17:09] | Because Hope resigned, and Eugene is here. | 因为霍普辞职了 而且尤金来了 |
[17:12] | Uh-uh! | 呃…嗯 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna go call Eugene. | 我去给尤金打电话 |
[17:25] | So… | 对了… |
[17:29] | I acted a bit like an idiot yesterday. | -我昨天那样真像白痴 -嗯 |
[17:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[17:32] | I think your cishet brain maybe exploded a bit. | 我想你的顺性别大脑 可能小小的爆炸了一下 |
[17:38] | You didn’t have to run away. | 你昨天没必要跑掉 |
[17:40] | -I freaked out. -Mm-hmm. | 我吓坏了 |
[17:45] | I have a free period later if you wanna talk about it. | 我晚一点有空 你想谈的话可以谈 |
[17:47] | -Yes. | 好的 |
[17:49] | I’ll come find you, okay? | 我来找你 好吗 |
[18:16] | Knickers. | 内裤 |
[18:20] | Three. | 三条 |
[18:30] | Oh! | 哦 |
[18:57] | I wouldn’t go in there for a bit if I were you. | 最好先别进去 |
[19:00] | -Oh. -No, seriously. | - 哦 -别进去 真的 |
[19:08] | Do you want to talk about why you’re feeling anxious? | 想不想聊聊为什么你觉得焦虑 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:14] | I need to break up with my boyfriend. | 我得和我男朋友分手 |
[19:16] | He’s so lovely to me, but I’ve changed so much, | 他对我太好了 但是我变了很多 |
[19:18] | and I want to know who I am on my own. | 我想知道自己一个人是什么样子 |
[19:20] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[19:22] | I don’t think I know that either. | 恐怕我也不知道 |
[19:24] | It’s so difficult to be alone. | 独自一个人太难了 |
[19:26] | There are so many man jobs I don’t know how to do. | 有很多男人做的事 我不知道该怎么做 |
[19:29] | Yeah! Steve is so good at opening my crisps. | 对 史蒂夫非常擅长帮我开薯片包装 |
[19:33] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[19:35] | Well, it probably will be hard, | 应该会很不容易 |
[19:37] | but if you feel you want to spend some time with yourself, | 但如果你想要自己一个人待一段时间 |
[19:41] | you should take that opportunity. | 那就应该抓住这个机会 |
[19:42] | Your boyfriend will be all right. | 你男朋友会没事的 |
[19:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[19:49] | You know Adam? | 你认识亚当吧 |
[19:51] | Well, obviously. | 好吧 当然认识 |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:56] | Do you think he’s happy? | 你觉得他开心吗 |
[19:59] | Oh, well, we don’t really talk. | 噢 我们其实不太说话 |
[20:01] | He doesn’t really have many friends, but he seems happier now he’s with Eric. | 他其实没有太多朋友 但他现在和埃里克在一起之后 似乎比以前开心多了 |
[20:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:14] | Toothbrush. | 要拿牙刷 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:22] | -I think, then, I’ve got everything. -Great. I’ll meet you outside. | -拿了牙刷之后应该就齐了 -好的 我在外面等你 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:35] | -Oops. -What? | -哎呀 -怎么了 |
[20:36] | -I left the keys inside. – Oh fuck! | -我把钥匙忘在里面了 -噢 操 |
[20:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:40] | Goat. | 山羊在屋里 |
[20:47] | There she is. | 她在这里 |
[20:59] | Oh! | 哦 |
[21:00] | -Hey. -Hello, darling. | -哎 -你好 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | -Hey, Mum. | 妈妈 |
[21:05] | -Do I have three eyes? -No, no. | -我有三只眼睛吗 -没有 |
[21:08] | No, you just have two. | 没有 你只有两只眼睛 |
[21:10] | Feels like I’ve got three. | 感觉就像我有三只眼睛似的 |
[21:13] | – Yeah. -Mmm. | 嗯 |
[21:14] | Oh, I’ve got something to tell you. | 我有事跟你说 |
[21:16] | Very important. | 非常重要 |
[21:18] | I’ve been meaning to tell you for a very long time. | 很久以来 我一直想跟你说 |
[21:22] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[21:25] | I | 我… |
[21:27] | am the king. | 是王 |
[21:32] | The king of what? | 什么王 |
[21:34] | The King of Everything. | 万物之王 |
[21:36] | Isn’t that the best news you’ve ever heard? | 这是不是你听过最好的消息 |
[21:40] | -Yeah, that’s pretty great. -Mm. | 确实是好消息 |
[21:42] | I knew you’d think so. | 我就知道你会这么想 |
[21:50] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[21:51] | -Why am I wearing this horrible dress? -Mum. Mum, just… just rest. | -我怎么穿着这么糟糕的衣服 -妈妈 好好休息 |
[21:54] | -Just lie… just lie down. – Someone’s taken my knickers. | -躺下 -有人把我的内裤拿走了 |
[21:57] | -Has he taken my knickers? – No. | -是不是他拿的 -不是 |
[22:00] | -Um… -Did he take them? | - 嗯 -是他拿的吗 |
[22:04] | Darling, I think he took my knickers. | 亲爱的 我觉得是他拿了我的内裤 |
[22:15] | My mum thinks she’s the king. | 我妈觉得自己是王 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | She’s high on anesthetic. | 她打麻醉打嗨了 |
[22:20] | She told me she’s the King of Everything. | 她跟我说她是万物之王 |
[22:26] | -Oh, I’m really glad she’s okay, man. -Yeah. | -她没事 我真的很高兴 兄弟 -嗯 |
[22:34] | You’ve been an amazing friend, but you need to go talk to Adam now. | 你这个朋友太好了 但你现在得去找亚当谈谈 |
[22:38] | Oh God! | 天哪 |
[22:41] | I don’t know what to say to him. | 我不知道该跟他说什么 |
[22:45] | Just tell him how you feel. | 就告诉他你的感受 |
[22:50] | …the energy required to completely remove an electron from an atom of an element to form an ion. | …将一个电子 从一个元素的一个原子中完全剥离 以形成一个离子 所需的能量 |
[22:58] | So, ionization energy. You’re all to know that formula for your exam on Monday. | 这就是电离能 你们周一的考试要考这个公式 |
[23:05] | If you look in your textbooks on page 32, you will see… | 看你们的教科书第32页 可以看到… |
[23:11] | Over here! | 这里 |
[23:14] | – You’re supposed to be on the run. – I know that. | -你应该正在跑路 -我知道 |
[23:18] | That’s why I’m hiding. | 所以我才躲着 |
[23:21] | You should come in the bush with me. | 你和我一起到灌木丛里来 |
[23:27] | Mum, you need to disappear. | 妈妈 你得消失 |
[23:30] | I had to give you something. | 我得给你点东西 |
[23:35] | -What’s this? -I want you to go do that America thing. | -这是干嘛 -我想让你参加那个美国资优生项目 |
[23:39] | -Where did you get it? -It doesn’t matter. I sold some shit. | -你哪儿来的钱 -这不重要 我卖了一些东西 |
[23:42] | I want you to go. | 我希望你去 |
[23:44] | It’s too late anyway. | 反正也来不及了 |
[23:46] | Supposed to leave tomorrow. I haven’t paid, so… | 明天就要出发 我还没付费 |
[23:48] | Well, call ’em up and charm ’em. Try not to sound so angry. | 你给他们打电话 施展一下你的魅力 尽量不要表现得太生气 |
[23:52] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:53] | Yes, you can. | 行的 |
[23:55] | Mum… | 妈妈 |
[23:59] | I’m moving in with Anna. | 我要搬去和安娜一起住 |
[24:03] | I feel really guilty, like I’ve left you behind. | 我很内疚 就好像把你丢下了似的 |
[24:05] | No. | 没有 |
[24:07] | You never left me behind. | 你从来就没有把我丢下 |
[24:09] | I left you behind. | 是我把你丢下了 |
[24:12] | I was too young and stupid to have kids. | 我当时太傻太年轻 不应该生孩子 |
[24:14] | I’ve let you down over and over again. | 我一而再再而三地令你失望 |
[24:18] | That’s why I need you to take this money | 所以我要你收下这笔钱 |
[24:21] | and go to America. | 然后去美国 |
[24:23] | Or | 或者 |
[24:25] | buy yourself something pretty for your new room. | 给你自己买点好看的东西 放在你的新房间 |
[24:28] | Now, I don’t wanna hear any more about it. | 你别再推辞了 |
[24:35] | Oh. I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:54] | 奥蒂斯 我妈没事 | |
[25:16] | So I thought about it a lot. | 关于这个问题 我想了很多 |
[25:19] | I just don’t think I’m queer. | 我还是不认为自己是酷儿 |
[25:22] | -I figured as much. | 我之前就猜到了 |
[25:25] | I thought you were all about breaking out of boxes. | 你不是最喜欢打破常规吗 |
[25:28] | So what does it matter if I’m queer or if I’m not? | 我是不是酷儿又有什么关系呢 |
[25:30] | Because I’m not a girl, and I’m worried you still see me as one. | 因为我不是女生 我担心你还是把我当女生 |
[25:35] | Yeah, maybe I do. | 嗯 也许确实是这样 |
[25:37] | But I’m open, like, I’m… | 但是我很开放 |
[25:39] | willing to learn. | 我愿意学习 |
[25:41] | Here’s the thing. | 问题在于 |
[25:43] | I’m still figuring out so much shit about myself. | 我自己的事都还没有想清楚 |
[25:47] | I can’t carry you too. | 我不能再把你也带上 |
[25:49] | And I still wanna have fun when I can | 能开心玩的时候 我还是想要开心玩 |
[25:52] | because I feel so heavy all the time. | 因为我总是觉得很沉重 |
[25:59] | So, what does this mean? | 那这是什么意思呢 |
[26:03] | It means that we can still be friends. | 意思是我们还是可以做朋友 |
[26:08] | I don’t really have friends that I’ve been with like that. | 我没交过这样和我相处的朋友 |
[26:12] | There’s a first for everything. | 万事都有头一回 |
[26:19] | I do really like you. | 我确实很喜欢你 |
[26:26] | I really like you too. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry that this isn’t gonna work out. | 我很遗憾 我们不能在一起 |
[26:38] | Could sixth formers make their way to the common room, please? | 大学预科班的同学请前往公共休息室 |
[26:57] | Could all sixth formers please make their way to the common room? | 大学预科班的同学请前往公共休息室 |
[27:00] | Oh, Mark! Hello. | 马克 你好 |
[27:03] | I was wondering whether you and I could have a conversation about the head teacher position. | 我们能不能谈谈 关于校长这个职位的问题 |
[27:08] | What do you want to know? | 你想问什么 |
[27:10] | I would like to put myself forward for the job. | 我想申请这个职位 |
[27:13] | I have worked at Moordale for seven years. | 我在莫戴尔中学工作了七年 |
[27:15] | -I have a good understanding…Sorry, uh… | -我非常清楚… -抱歉… |
[27:18] | -Emily. Yeah. -Emily. Emily. | -艾米莉 -艾米莉 |
[27:19] | We’re not taking applications currently, but thanks. | 我们目前不接受申请 不过还是谢谢你 |
[27:32] | Can you sign your story? | 能在你的故事上给我签名吗 |
[27:35] | Glenoxi’s my hero. | 格里诺克西是我的英雄 |
[28:01] | No. No, no. | 不要 |
[28:03] | I’m the grown-up. | 我是成年人 |
[28:28] | Oh! | 喔 |
[28:33] | Go, Maureen! Go, Maureen! | -门开着 -加油 莫琳 -It’s open! – Go, Maureen! Go, Maureen! 加油 莫琳 |
[28:44] | Goat? | 山羊 |
[28:45] | I think Goat might be a lesbian. | 我想这只山羊可能是女同性恋 |
[28:51] | Following the coverage of yesterday’s events, | 经过对昨天事件的报道 |
[28:54] | our investors have pulled all of their funding from the school. | 我们的投资人 已经从学校撤走全部资金 |
[28:58] | What? | 什么 |
[28:59] | So we have no choice but to sell Moordale Secondary to developers. | 所以我们别无选择 只能将莫戴尔中学卖给开发商 |
[29:04] | What? | 什么 |
[29:05] | Now, I have been sent to tell you personally | 现在把我派来亲自和你们说这件事 |
[29:08] | because, as sixth formers, this decision could have a dire effect on your futures. | 因为你们是大学预科生 该决定可能对你们的未来 产生很不利的影响 |
[29:13] | You will need to find educational alternatives to complete your schooling by the end of this term. | 你们要在本学期结束之前 找到别的学校以完成学业 |
[29:18] | This term? | 这学期 |
[29:21] | Basically, you guys are fucked. | 基本上 你们完蛋了 |
[29:30] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[29:31] | That backfired. | 弄巧成拙了 |
[29:33] | -What a waste of time. -Hey. | -真是浪费时间 -哎 |
[29:36] | Speaking up for what you believe in is never a waste of time. | 为自己的信念发声 从来就不是浪费时间 |
[29:42] | You did the right thing. | 你那样做是对的 |
[29:44] | Thanks, miss. | 谢谢老师 |
[29:46] | I was not expecting that. | 真没想到 |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:51] | Listen, I, uh… | 跟你说 我… |
[29:54] | was wondering if you’d read my poem. | 我在想 你是否愿意看看我的诗 |
[29:58] | I wanna give it to Eric, but I think it’s still shit. | 我想给埃里克 但我还是觉得写得很烂 |
[30:02] | Okay, I’ll read it for you. | 好的 我帮你看看 |
[30:12] | Um, they’re selling the school. | 他们要把学校卖了 |
[30:15] | What? When? | 啊 什么时候 |
[30:22] | -Adam, I’m so sorry. I…Stop apologizing. | -亚当 我真的很抱歉 我… -别道歉了 |
[30:28] | Can we walk home together? | 我们一起走回家吧 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:47] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我帮你 |
[30:48] | Thanks. This woman bumped into me, and she didn’t even say sorry. | 谢谢 有个女的撞到了我 对不起都没说一声 |
[30:54] | Oh, it’s you. | 噢 是你 |
[30:58] | You have a bit of lipstick on your teeth. | 你牙齿上有唇膏 |
[31:03] | I’ve had a shit 24 hours. | 过去的24小时 我过得太他妈不爽了 |
[31:05] | Yeah, I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[31:09] | Would you like some KitKat? | 要不要吃点奇巧 |
[31:20] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[31:33] | Hey. | 哎 |
[31:39] | Hey, are you following me? Because you’re starting to freak me out. | 你是不是在跟踪我 你开始让我瘆得慌了 |
[31:42] | I… I wanted to say sorry. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[31:46] | -For what? -For not speaking up. | -因为什么事 -因为我没站出来说话 |
[31:49] | That’s okay. You’ll speak up when you’re ready. | 没事 你准备好了自然会站出来说话 |
[31:53] | Also, uh, | 还有 |
[31:55] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[32:00] | -Delivery. -Oh. | 东西送来了 |
[32:03] | Maureen, thank you. | 莫琳 谢谢你 |
[32:05] | It means a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[32:08] | She’s out of surgery. | 她手术做完了 |
[32:09] | -Oh, thank goodness. -Yeah. | -噢 谢天谢地 -嗯 |
[32:12] | I’ll pop in when she’s feeling stronger, | 等她好一点之后 我再来看她 |
[32:14] | but if there’s anything else I can do, anything, just ask. | 但如果有其他的事我能帮上忙 尽管开口 |
[32:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:21] | See you. | 再见 |
[32:27] | 我 欧拉 你在哪里 | |
[32:35] | 欧拉 在外面 | |
[32:41] | Hi, kid. | 你好 孩子 |
[32:47] | How long you been sitting here? | 你在这里坐了多久了 |
[32:51] | I think I did this, Dad. | 我想是因为我 |
[32:52] | What do you mean? | 你说什么啊 |
[32:55] | I think I made all this bad stuff happen to Jean. | 我想是因为我 珍才会出事 |
[32:58] | I said some really terrible things to her. I had some really horrible thoughts. | 我之前对她说了很不好的话 我有过一些非常糟糕的念头 |
[33:03] | Jean is awake. | 珍醒了 |
[33:05] | And she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[33:08] | -Okay. -Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[33:11] | And we all have horrible thoughts sometimes. | 谁都难免有时候会有糟糕的念头 |
[33:15] | Doesn’t mean bad things will happen. | 但这并不意味着就会发生不好的事 |
[33:18] | Something bad did happen. | 确实发生了不好的事 |
[33:26] | -Dad? -Yeah? | -爸 -嗯 |
[33:30] | I’m pleased that you’re happy with Jean and that you’re moving on. | 我很高兴 你和珍在一起很幸福 你会继续好好地生活 |
[33:36] | But I’m also really worried you’ll like your new family more than me | 但我也很担心你爱新的家庭胜过爱我 |
[33:41] | because I remind you of the pain. | 因为我让你想起以前的痛苦 |
[33:45] | You remind me of joy. | 你让我感到喜悦 |
[33:52] | Only joy. | 只有喜悦 |
[33:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:09] | I’m thinking that maybe we could pretend it didn’t happen. | 我在想也许可以装作 没有发生过那件事 |
[34:14] | But it did happen. | 但确实发生了 |
[34:17] | I messed up. | 我做错了 |
[34:19] | Badly. | 大错特错 |
[34:20] | I… I can be okay with it. It was a stupid kiss. | 我可以不介意 不过就是无脑亲了一下嘛 |
[34:23] | It didn’t mean anything. I can get over | 不说明任何问题 我可以忘记… |
[34:25] | I don’t think it was just a stupid kiss, Adam. | 我想并不是无脑亲了一下 亚当 |
[34:30] | Did you… | 你有没有… |
[34:31] | did you sleep with this guy? Is that | 你有没有和那个男的上床 |
[34:33] | No. That’s not what I mean. | 没有 我不是这个意思 |
[34:36] | We only kissed, but it wasn’t stupid. | 我们确实只是亲了 但并不是无脑的 |
[34:43] | It was something. | 是有感觉的 |
[34:46] | You don’t feel bad? | 你不感到愧疚 |
[34:47] | Yes, I feel bad. | 是的 我感到愧疚 |
[34:50] | I feel bad I hurt you. | 我愧疚我伤害了你 |
[34:55] | But you wouldn’t take it back? | 但是你不后悔 |
[34:59] | No, I don’t think I would. | 对 我想我并不后悔 |
[35:03] | -It felt easy with him. -Mm. | -我和他在一起感到很轻松 -嗯 |
[35:05] | And it feels hard with me. | 和我在一起感到很辛苦 |
[35:08] | I just feel like I’m… I’m ready to fly, | 我感觉就好像我已经准备好飞翔 |
[35:11] | and you’re just learning to walk. | 而你却还在学走路 |
[35:15] | And I’ve worked really hard to find myself, | 我之前非常努力地寻找我自己 |
[35:19] | and I’m beginning to lose who I am. | 而现在我居然开始迷失自我 |
[35:25] | We’re gonna break up, aren’t we? | 我们要分手了 是吧 |
[35:29] | -I think we have to. -Yeah. | -我想我们必须分手了 -对 |
[35:33] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[35:36] | We’re just going in different directions. | 我们只是方向不同罢了 |
[35:43] | -Adam, can we keep talking? -Mm… Uh… | -以后我们还能聊天吗 -嗯 呃 |
[35:46] | Don’t… | 没有… |
[35:51] | …have anything else to say. | 什么好聊的了 |
[36:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:39] | Sweet baby girl, | 亲爱的宝宝 |
[36:42] | you’ve had a tough time of it. | 你真是不容易啊 |
[36:55] | Well, she’s definitely not a Thor. | 好吧 不可能给她取名叫托尔 |
[36:58] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:00] | It might be growing on me. | 我好像越来越喜欢这名字了 |
[37:05] | Look at that. | 看看她 |
[37:08] | -I think she definitely wants to meet you. -Yeah, come. | -我想她一定很想见见你 -对 来吧 |
[37:17] | You can open the hatch. | 你可以打开小门 |
[37:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:31] | Maybe we should call her Joy. | 要不我们可以叫她悦悦 |
[37:34] | Joy. | 悦悦 |
[37:35] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[37:37] | Me too. | 我也喜欢 |
[37:42] | Did you know the school was gonna close? | 你之前知道学校要关门了吗 |
[37:44] | You all thought you were being so smart yesterday. | 你们昨天都是自作聪明 |
[37:49] | But you’ve only destroyed yourselves. | 其实是自毁前程 |
[37:52] | I thought we made a pretty good case. | 我觉得我们说得很有道理 |
[37:54] | You know, I’m not much older than you, | 我没比你们大多少 |
[37:55] | but my generation knew how to conduct themselves. | 但我那一代人知道遵守规矩 |
[37:59] | – We knew what was important. – The issues we talked about have always been there. | -我们知道什么事重要 -我们谈的问题一直都存在 |
[38:04] | People just haven’t felt safe enough to raise them. | 只是大家不敢提出罢了 |
[38:08] | That’s what’s changing. | 这一点正在改变 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:17] | So what you gonna do now? | 你现在怎么办 |
[38:19] | I’ve been trying to get pregnant | 我一直想怀孕 |
[38:22] | for three years. | 已经努力三年了 |
[38:24] | I’m currently trying to start another round of IVF. | 我现在想要开始进行 新一轮体外人工授精 |
[38:27] | – Well, I hope it works out. – It won’t. | -希望能成功 -不会成功 |
[38:31] | It won’t. | 不会成功 |
[38:32] | You have no idea what it’s like to wake up to the feeling of failure every morning. | 你根本不知道这是一种什么感觉 每天早上醒来都觉得自己太失败了 |
[38:39] | I’m sorry. I’m clearly having… …some kind of breakdown. | 抱歉 现在我显然是有点崩溃了 |
[38:45] | How are you a failure? | 为什么说你失败呢 |
[38:47] | Because my… my body won’t… won’t… | 因为我的身体不能… |
[38:54] | It doesn’t do the… the one thing it’s supposed to do. | 它不能做它应该做的那件事 |
[39:01] | The one thing I want it to do. | 我要它做的那件事 |
[39:04] | But you can’t have everything, I suppose. | 但是我想人不可能拥有一切 |
[39:10] | And dwelling on it makes me weak. | 老是想着这件事说明我很软弱 |
[39:13] | I don’t think you’re weak. | 我不认为你软弱 |
[39:15] | I think | 我认为 |
[39:17] | saying you feel disappointed by something you want but maybe can’t have | 你把想要却可能 得不到的这种失望感说出来 |
[39:23] | makes you honest. | 说明你诚实 |
[39:26] | And admitting your vulnerabilities makes you courageous. | 承认自己脆弱能让你变得勇敢 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:33] | It’s very hard. | 太难了 |
[39:37] | But thank you. | 但还是要谢谢你 |
[39:42] | -Darling? -Hey. | -亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[39:44] | -Could you help me back to the room? -Yeah. | -能扶我回病房去吗 -好的 |
[39:48] | Congratulations, Dr. Milburn. | 恭喜 米尔本医生 |
[39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:05] | Come on! | 加油 |
[40:07] | For those who have just arrived, | 刚刚到场的朋友们 |
[40:09] | welcome to the Midgeville County Dog Trials. | 欢迎来到米德格维尔郡犬类比赛 |
[40:19] | Next up, ladies and gentlemen, is the toy dog agility round. | 女士们 先生们 接下来是小型犬敏捷度比赛 |
[40:22] | First up will be Kelly Fuller and Twinkle Twinkle, the Pomsky. | 首先上场的是 凯莉·富勒和博士奇狗“闪闪” |
[40:34] | I overheard some of your conversation with Hope. | 你和霍普的谈话 我无意中听到了一些 |
[40:37] | It was really beautiful how you navigated that. | 你对谈话方向的控制非常好 |
[40:40] | I know we’ve had fights about it, darling, | 亲爱的 我知道我们为了这个问题争吵过 |
[40:44] | and I never want you to not pursue an interest in therapy. | 我从来不会希望你不要 在心理治疗领域追求自己的兴趣 |
[40:48] | I just really want you to know the weight of the responsibility. | 我只是特别希望你知道 这里面责任重大 |
[40:54] | I think I do. | 我想我是知道的 |
[40:56] | I can’t really explain why I love talking to people. | 我无法解释为什么我爱和别人说话 |
[40:59] | It’s just… | 就像… |
[41:01] | Like a rush? | 就像有一种冲动似的 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:05] | A rush of connection. | 与别人建立关系的冲动 |
[41:10] | I didn’t mean what I said about all your relationships being a mess. | 我之前说你爱情方面都是一团糟 那不是我的真心话 |
[41:15] | I actually think you’re brave. | 我其实觉得你非常勇敢 |
[41:20] | I kind of thought you were gonna die, you know? | 我之前以为你要死了 |
[41:25] | I realized I still… I still behave | 我后来发现自己的行为 |
[41:29] | like a child most of the time, | 多数时候还是像小孩一样 |
[41:32] | and I pretend to be so grown-up. | 却装作自己已经长大 |
[41:35] | I still need you. | 我其实依然需要你 |
[41:38] | I can’t not have a mum. | 我不能没有妈妈 |
[41:42] | You’re not a child. | 你不是孩子了 |
[41:46] | You’re a young man, | 你是小伙子 |
[41:48] | and sometimes I find that difficult to accept. | 有时候我很难接受这一点 |
[41:52] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:56] | And thank you for being so brave. | 谢谢你这么勇敢 |
[42:02] | You must be exhausted. Why don’t you go home and get some rest? | 你一定累坏了 要不回家休息吧 |
[42:10] | -Love you. -Mm, I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[42:18] | There’s someone called Maeve, | 有一个叫梅芙的女生 |
[42:21] | and she’s really important to me. | 她对我来说很重要 |
[42:23] | I know I don’t really understand anything about love, | 我知道我对爱情一无所知 |
[42:27] | but I think she’s my person. | 但我觉得她是我的心上人 |
[42:29] | Oh, sweetheart. I don’t know if any of us understand much about love. | 噢 亲爱的 我不知道我们有谁特别懂爱情 |
[42:35] | I just know we feel it when we feel it. | 我只知道有感觉的时候就是有感觉 |
[42:40] | I can’t wait to meet her. | 我迫不及待想见她了 |
[43:21] | Oh shit. | 惨了 |
[43:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:42] | There was someone I liked a lot, | 有一个人 我很喜欢 |
[43:47] | but it didn’t work out, so… | 但是没成 所以… |
[43:52] | That sounds shit. | 似乎很不爽 |
[43:55] | Shall we have ice cream, talk about it? | 我们要不要边吃冰淇淋边聊 |
[44:05] | I used an A-plate bandage for a while. | 我用了一阵子A牌绷带 |
[44:10] | Until I nearly broke a rib. | 直到我差点弄断一根肋骨 |
[44:13] | I didn’t realize they tighten over time, so they can restrict breathing severely. | 我没发现绷带会慢慢变紧 以至于严重地限制呼吸 |
[44:20] | -How are you doing, Layla? -I’m… I’m good. | -你最近怎么样 蕾拉 -挺好 |
[44:23] | Wow! You’re glowing. | 你星光四射啊 |
[44:25] | Truly! Yeah. | 真的 嗯 |
[44:28] | All right, so that binder is designed for safer chest compression. | 好的 这束胸衣 是为更安全的压缩胸部而设计 |
[44:33] | You might be tempted to wear two binders or wear a size smaller, but you shouldn’t. | 你可能会想穿两件或者穿更小尺寸的 但是不要 |
[44:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:39] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[44:42] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[44:45] | It feels so much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[44:47] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[44:48] | -Yeah. -I’m so proud of you. | -是的 -我真为你感到骄傲 |
[45:02] | And now competing for the first time, it’s Adam Groff and Madam the Cavapoo. | 现在上场的是 首次参赛的亚当·格罗夫 和卡瓦波狗“夫人” |
[45:11] | And through! | 穿过去 |
[45:14] | Over. | 跳过去 |
[45:15] | And over! | 跳过去 |
[45:17] | Good. And through! | 很好 然后穿过去 |
[45:24] | A boy I don’t like told me To write from the heart | 一个我不喜欢的男生 告诉我要用心去写 |
[45:31] | I didn’t know what that meant Because I never knew I had one | 我当时不知道那是什么意思 因为当时 我从来都不知道自己心里在意 |
[45:38] | I never knew I had a heart | 我不知道自己心里在意 |
[45:40] | Till you said you kissed a boy I haven’t met | 直到你说亲了一个我没见过的男生 |
[45:43] | Then I knew I had a heart | 这时我才知道我心里在意 |
[45:47] | Because I thought it might stop | 因为我觉得自己的心跳可能会停止 |
[45:50] | And when I thought My heart might stop beating | 想到自己的心脏可能会停止跳动 |
[45:54] | I realized it had always been there | 我发现我心里一直都很在意 |
[45:57] | But it didn’t know how to feel | 但我之前并不知道如何去感受 |
[46:00] | Until I thought about losing you | 直到我想到会失去你 |
[46:03] | I knew we wouldn’t last forever | 我早就知道我们不会永远在一起 |
[46:06] | I was waiting for this day | 我一直在等这一天 |
[46:09] | But I hope we can fix things | 但我希望我们能把问题解决 |
[46:11] | And if we can’t | 如果不能 |
[46:14] | I will always thank you | 我也会永远感谢你 |
[46:17] | For showing me I have a heart | 因为你让我看到我的心是在意的 |
[46:37] | Yes, Madam! Over! | 好 夫人 跳过去 |
[46:39] | -Over! Good girl. | 跳过去 很好 |
[46:41] | -Oh. -Beautifully done! | -喔 -完成得非常漂亮 |
[46:44] | That’s my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[46:55] | Hey. Just tried you. | 哎 我刚去找你了 |
[46:58] | I was at the shops. | 我去店里了 |
[47:00] | You going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[47:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:04] | Anna asked me to move in with her. | 安娜让我搬去和她一起住 |
[47:09] | -I acted like a dick, didn’t I? -Yeah. | -我之前很混蛋 对吧 -嗯 |
[47:13] | You did, but, you know… | 没错 但是… |
[47:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:19] | So you’re finally getting out of this place, then? | 你终于要离开这里了 |
[47:23] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[47:25] | I still want you in my life if you do. | 我还是想和你保持联系 如果你愿意的话 |
[47:29] | -As friends, maybe. -Maybe. | -也许可以做朋友 -也许吧 |
[47:32] | Probably. But let’s give it some time, yeah? | 大概可以吧 但是我们慢慢来 好吗 |
[47:40] | Better go. | 我得走了 |
[47:42] | I would offer to help you with your case, but, um, you’re on your own, I’m afraid. That’s fair enough. | 我也想帮你拿箱子 但是恐怕你得靠自己了 没错 |
[47:51] | See ya. | 再见 |
[47:53] | On your way, sucker. | 去吧 混蛋 |
[48:11] | Time to announce the three winners of the toy dog agility runs. | 现在宣布 小型犬敏捷度比赛的三组胜者 |
[48:15] | This is the one. | 我们参加的比赛 |
[48:16] | In third place, | 第三名 |
[48:17] | Kelly Fuller and Twinkle Twinkle. | 凯莉·富勒和“闪闪” |
[48:23] | -She was very good though. -Yeah, she was. | -不过她确实表现很好 -对 没错 |
[48:27] | In second place, | 第二名 |
[48:28] | Francesca Hull and Bark Wahlberg. | 弗朗西斯卡·赫尔和巴克·沃尔伯格 |
[48:39] | First place goes to… | 第一名是… |
[48:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:45] | …Frank Larson and Howard the Jug. | 弗兰克·拉森和水壶狗霍华德 |
[48:58] | And a special mention tonight goes to Adam Groff and Madam | 今晚还要特别表扬 亚当·格罗夫和“夫人” |
[49:02] | for one of the best debut performances we’ve seen in a long time. | 他们的首秀 是很长时间以来最出色的之一 |
[49:06] | Give ’em a round of applause. | 掌声鼓励 |
[49:24] | Hi. How’d you know I was here? | 你好 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[49:27] | I didn’t. It’s the Eighth tonight. | 我不知道你在这里 今晚是八星连珠 |
[49:31] | This is where it’s supposed to happen. | 地点应该是在这里 |
[49:35] | -Why are you laughing? -I thought this was a bit random. | -你为什么笑 -我感觉这有点随机 |
[49:39] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 嗯 |
[49:42] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[49:44] | This is my mum’s favorite place. | 这里是我妈最喜欢的地方 |
[49:48] | I’m sorry. I… I didn’t realize how much you were missing your mum. | 对不起 我没注意到你这么想念妈妈 |
[49:53] | I think we’ve both been distracted. | 最近我俩都有点心不在焉 |
[49:56] | I’m sorry I said that aliens weren’t real. | 对不起 我之前说外星人不是真的 |
[49:59] | I want to try and be more open-minded. | 我希望自己的心态能更开放一些 |
[50:12] | It’s beautiful here. | 这里好美 |
[50:14] | She really loved this view. | 她以前非常喜欢这里的景色 |
[50:18] | I wish I could tell her about you. I know she’d love you. | 要是我能跟她说说你的事就好了 她一定会很喜欢你 |
[50:30] | 拉希姆 你的诗不太好 但也不太糟 | |
[50:32] | -Oh, here he is. -Hm. | 他来了 |
[50:40] | Is that Eric? | 是埃里克吗 |
[50:42] | Uh, no, it was a… friend. | 不是 是一个…朋友 |
[50:49] | Um, Eric wasn’t my friend, Mum. | 埃里克不是我的朋友 妈妈 |
[50:52] | He was my | 他是我的… |
[50:54] | boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[50:58] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[51:09] | Please don’t tell Dad I didn’t win a proper prize. | 请不要告诉爸爸 我没有获得像样的奖项 |
[51:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:20] | He would just be disappointed. | 他会失望的 |
[51:48] | 莫琳 昨晚是一个错误 | |
[51:57] | 我 请务必过来 | |
[52:03] | 莫琳 我需要自己一个人待着 | |
[52:19] | Hey. | 哎 |
[52:21] | Okay, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[52:22] | Well, you know, I wanted to finish it before they bring the baby home. | 在他们把宝宝带回家之前 我想把树屋建好 |
[52:26] | -Aw. -You look amazing. | -哦 -你气色非常好 -谢谢 -埃里克叔叔来了 -Thank you. -Uncle Eric… …is here. |
[52:32] | I don’t know if I’m dressed for DIY. | 不过这服装好像不太适合干活 |
[52:34] | How’d it go with, um, Adam? | 和亚当怎么样了 |
[52:37] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[52:39] | -Oh, bro. -Yeah, it was horrible. | -噢 兄弟 -对 很糟糕 |
[52:42] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[52:44] | No. | 不想 |
[52:46] | -Let’s finish this tree house. -Yes! | -咱们把树屋建成 -好 |
[52:49] | How… What is this? | 这是什么 |
[52:51] | That’s a hammer. | 这是锤子 |
[52:53] | Five, four, three, two, one! | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[53:05] | Maybe it’ll happen next time. | 也许下一次会有 |
[53:11] | Do you wanna stay a bit longer? | 你想多待一会儿吗 |
[53:13] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 没事 |
[53:18] | Lily, look! | 莉莉 看 |
[53:36] | – Maeve? -Yeah? | -梅芙 -嗯 |
[53:38] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[53:41] | My mum gave it to me for the trip to America. | 我妈给我的 让我付去美国的费用 |
[53:43] | They booked me on a flight tomorrow, but I’m not going. | 他们给我订了明天的航班 但我不去 |
[53:46] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[53:48] | Because things are good with Otis. I don’t wanna mess it up again, so… | 因为我和奥蒂斯很好 我不想再把我们的关系搞砸了 所以… |
[53:52] | Oh my God. Maeve Wiley, come here now. | 天哪 梅芙·威利 你过来 |
[53:56] | -Sit down. | 坐下 |
[53:59] | -I’m talking to you as your second mother. -Mm-hmm. | 我以你第二母亲的身份跟你说 |
[54:01] | If you decide to not go to America | 如果你决定不去美国 |
[54:03] | and make your disgustingly big brain even bigger, | 把你聪明得令人讨厌的脑子 练得更聪明 |
[54:06] | I’m gonna have to end our friendship. | 我就只能结束我们的友谊了 |
[54:09] | A bit harsh. | 有点过分 |
[54:09] | If I was gonna miss out on an opportunity for a boy, what would you tell me? | 如果我要为一个男生错过大好机会 你会对我说什么 |
[54:15] | Probably to screw your head back on. | 大概会让你把脑子好好清醒一下 |
[54:18] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[54:26] | Don’t forget about me. | 别把我给忘了 |
[54:28] | Impossible. | 不可能的事 |
[54:34] | Right. | 对 |
[54:37] | We better get you packed, then. Again. | 那得给你收拾行李了 再收拾一次 |
[54:44] | -Modell High School is gone. – Mm. | -莫戴尔中学没了 -嗯 |
[54:46] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[54:47] | Well, as long as we’ve got each other, | 只要我们能够互相帮忙 |
[54:51] | we’ll be all right. | 那我们就没问题 |
[54:53] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 |
[55:04] | Come one, come on. Come on! | 加油 |
[55:08] | Hey. | 你好 |
[55:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[55:13] | Mm, um… | 嗯 |
[55:18] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[55:20] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[55:23] | About what? | 关于什么事 |
[55:25] | America. | 去美国 |
[55:26] | I found the money, so I’m going. | 我找到钱了 所以我要去 |
[55:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[55:31] | When? | 什么时候 |
[55:33] | Now. | 现在 |
[55:36] | Wow. | 哇 |
[55:38] | -Yeah. -Oh. | -嗯 -哦 |
[55:42] | You know you don’t need my help for the clinic, right? It’s your gift. | 诊所的事 你并不需要我帮忙 对吧 你有天赋 |
[55:46] | Yeah, and what about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[55:49] | We’ll see where we’re at when I’m back. | 得等我回来再看情况了 |
[56:00] | Proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[56:03] | -I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[56:05] | -America? -Yeah. | -去美国 -嗯 |
[56:13] | So this is goodbye. | 这么说你是来道别的 |
[56:14] | No. | 不是 |
[56:16] | No. | 不是 |
[56:18] | It’s see you soon. | 是来说后会有期 |
[56:32] | Okay, cool. Wish me luck. | 好的 祝我好运吧 |
[56:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[56:36] | Bye, Eric. | 再见 埃里克 |
[56:38] | Bye, Maeve. | 再见 梅芙 |