时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | You forget, in the moment. | 那一瞬间 你忘了所有 |
[00:37] | It feels so good. | 感觉如此纯粹 |
[00:39] | So right. | 如此美好 |
[00:45] | You forget that you are, in fact, strangers. | 你甚至忘记了 其实你们只是陌生人 |
[00:54] | This is crazy. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[00:57] | Lucky for you, I like crazy. | 正好我也喜欢疯狂 |
[01:14] | Honey? | 姑娘 |
[01:16] | Honey? You’re wet. | 姑娘 你身上湿了 |
[01:22] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:26] | We’ve all been there. | 都是过来人了 |
[01:30] | Yes. | 谢谢 |
[01:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:43] | I forgot my pump. | 我忘记带吸奶器了 |
[01:45] | -So gross. -Okay, trust me. | -真恶心 -好吧 相信我 |
[01:49] | I’m more pissed off than you. All right? This shit is liquid gold. | 我比你更不爽 好吧 这玩意儿可是液体黄金 |
[01:55] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[01:57] | Here you are. | 可找到你了 |
[01:59] | Tits out and everything. | 看看你 坦胸露乳的 |
[02:01] | Listen, let me talk to you. | 听着 我们谈谈 |
[02:03] | -Let me explain. -How long have you been together? | -听我解释 -你们在一起多久了 |
[02:06] | We are not together, all right? And it is not a regular thing. | 我们没在一起 至少没有经常在一起 |
[02:09] | We hooked up, like, a year ago. | 我们差不多一年前认识的吧 |
[02:13] | But it is so not serious. | 但谁也没当真 |
[02:15] | We’re fuck buddies, when we wanna be. | 我们只是炮友 想约的时候约一下 |
[02:18] | We’re in the same world. We see each other. | 我们在同一个圈子里 我们经常看到对方 |
[02:20] | You see a lot of people. I mean, you fuck a lot of people. | 你见的人太多了 和你上床的人也不少 |
[02:24] | Why do you have to fuck him? | 为什么非要和他上床 |
[02:26] | I don’t have to, I just… | 不是非要 只不过… |
[02:30] | It’s been eight years since you guys were together, and until last night, | 你们在一起都八年了 昨晚之前 |
[02:33] | I thought you were deliriously happy | 我一直以为你很幸福 |
[02:35] | living in the burbs with your dream husband and two perfect babies. | 在郊区和你的梦中情人 和两个天使般的孩子幸福地生活着 |
[02:39] | Okay, but you still fucked him last night after I told you what was going on. | 好吧 可是昨晚我告诉你一切之后 你还是和他上了床 |
[02:43] | How I was missing him. And I was questioning everything! | 我还那么想他 想到让我质疑人生 |
[02:46] | I thought that was about you. | 我还以为重点是你 |
[02:48] | Not him, not really. | 不是他 根本不是 |
[02:51] | Everyone wonders “what if,” all the time. I didn’t think it was real. | 大家每天都活在假设中 我没想到你是认真的 |
[02:55] | That you were seriously considering leaving your husband? | 难道你真的想离开你丈夫 |
[02:58] | I wasn’t. I mean, I’m not! | 我没有 不是那样的 |
[03:01] | You know, I just but… | 你知道 我就是… |
[03:04] | But I think I messed things up, like… | 看来我错了 我… |
[03:08] | bigtime. | 大错特错 |
[03:11] | -What do you mean? – | 你说什么 |
[03:14] | I started writing in my journal about Brad, in, like… | 我开始在日记里写布莱德 |
[03:20] | graphic, minute detail. | 点点滴滴 事无巨细 |
[03:23] | Obsessing about him and all the unbelievable… | 迷恋他到难以自拔 还有那么多次… |
[03:28] | game-changing sex that we had, and Cooper read it. | 我们一起的颠鸾倒凤 但被库伯看到了 |
[03:37] | He read my fucking journal. | 他看了我的性爱日记 |
[03:39] | Holy shit. | 我的老天爷 |
[03:42] | What was his response? | 他有什么反应 |
[03:45] | He bent me over the kitchen counter and fucked me probably better | 他把我按倒在餐桌上 比任何一次都威猛地 |
[03:49] | than he’s ever fucked me before. | 占有了我 |
[03:53] | I’m not seeing the problem. Like, at all! | 我看没问题 一点问题都没有 |
[03:56] | I know, but it was just… | 我知道 可是那… |
[03:57] | It was like, it was angry and it was just kind of weird and violent. | 那是一种充满愤怒 有点怪异 有点暴力的性爱 |
[04:04] | And he didn’t even say a word to me before he left for work this morning. | 今天他去上班前 甚至都没和我说过一句话 |
[04:08] | Sash, I’m telling you, he is pissed. | 小莎 说真的 他生气了 |
[04:14] | It’s a journal. | 可那是日记 |
[04:15] | It’s your thoughts. It’s supposed to be private. | 那是你内心的想法 日记本来就是私密的东西 |
[04:19] | Well, it’s not anymore. | 可现在不是了 |
[04:21] | I mean, I am totally exposed here. | 我现在是透明人了 |
[04:26] | He read about things… | 都被他看到了 |
[04:29] | I mean, it’s a version of me that he doesn’t even know. | 是他根本不了解的我的另一面 |
[04:48] | Hi, Olga. How’s it going? | 嗨 奥嘉 孩子怎么样 |
[04:50] | It’s good. | 孩子很好 |
[04:52] | I am so sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[04:54] | It’s, uh- Hudson wanted to talk to you. | 但是…哈德森想和你说句话 |
[04:59] | Mommy, where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪儿 |
[05:01] | Hi, sweetheart, I’m in the city. | 嗨 宝贝 我在城里呢 |
[05:03] | -Is everything okay? -No, I miss you. | -你没事吧 -没事 我想你了 |
[05:09] | Yes, I miss you too, baby, but I’m coming home. | 我也想你 宝贝 我很快就回家 |
[05:15] | I’m coming home right now. I promise. | 我马上就回家 我保证 |
[05:17] | Can you give the phone back to Olga, please? | 把电话给奥嘉可以吗 |
[05:21] | Hudson? | 哈德森 |
[05:33] | I am so fucking sorry, B. | 真的对不起 比莉 |
[05:36] | About all of it. | 都是我不好 |
[05:44] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们能解决的 |
[05:47] | We always do. | 肯定能 |
[05:59] | It was my choice, this life. | 我选择了这样的生活 |
[06:02] | And it was a good one. | 而且是一种不错的生活 |
[06:06] | I can still feel it. | 我至今仍能感受到 |
[06:08] | The release of leaving the city. | 当时出城的那种解脱 |
[06:10] | All that heartbreak. | 和曾经痛彻心扉的伤 |
[06:13] | Cooper was my life raft, even if he never knew it. | 库伯自己不知道 但他是我的救生筏 |
[06:18] | I met him one month to the day after Brad and I broke up. | 我和布莱德分手一个月之后认识了他 |
[06:22] | And from that very first moment, he just felt like home. | 从那一刻起 他就成了我的归属 |
[06:30] | Girl, it’s Kossi. | 拜托 这次来的可是科西呀 |
[06:32] | And he’s playing the Garden. | 他演的是《花园》 |
[06:33] | You gotta come out. You’ve been benched way too long. | 你必须得来 你冷落自己太久了 |
[06:36] | -I’m not benched. I’m just busy. -Mm-hm. | 我不是冷落自己 我就是太忙了 |
[06:40] | You have been breakup-bummed out, | 你因为分手伤心失意 |
[06:41] | which frankly is giving that dickwad more credit than he deserves. | 其实是太看得起那个混蛋了 |
[06:45] | Okay, look at me. I showered. | 好了 你看看我 我洗过澡 |
[06:47] | I put on a nice outfit. | 也打扮得漂漂亮亮的 |
[06:49] | It’s a busy semester. | 只不过这学期真的很忙 |
[06:51] | It’s the Garden! | 演的可是《花园》 |
[06:52] | Big enough, that even if fuckface Brad is there, you don’t have to see him. | 很难得 即便碰上布莱德那混蛋 你也可以不理他 |
[06:57] | This has nothing to do with fuckface. | 又不是去看他的 |
[06:59] | Whatever. We don’t even have to go backstage, all right? | 反正要去 我们不用非去后台 |
[07:01] | Just get some drinks, you know? | 就是喝两杯 好吧 |
[07:04] | Watch the show like civilians. | 和平民大众一起看看节目 |
[07:07] | Huh? | 哼 |
[07:08] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[07:10] | So sorry to interrupt. I just, uh… | 抱歉打扰一下 我… |
[07:14] | I’m lost. | 我迷路了 |
[07:15] | As embarrassing as that is to admit, I’m looking for Hamilton Hall, | 确实很尴尬 我想去汉米顿霍尔楼 |
[07:19] | and all I can seem to find is Jefferson and John Jay. | 可我只能找到杰斐逊楼和约翰杰伊楼 |
[07:23] | It’s a bit like founding-father central around here, right? | 这里好像到处都是国父 是吧 |
[07:25] | Uh, I was hoping maybe you could help me. | 希望你能帮帮我 |
[07:27] | I’m supposed to be at my firm’s recruiting event… | 我们公司的招聘会 我应该在 |
[07:30] | three minutes ago now, and I’m the recruiter, so… | 三分钟之前就到的 我是招聘负责人 所以… |
[07:34] | Let me guess, investment banker? | 我猜 你是投资银行家 |
[07:37] | Well, I don’t usually lead with that, it’s more of a third-date admission. | 我通常不会用这个话题来开场 这应该是第三次约会的话题 |
[07:41] | Oh. So we’re dating now? Wow, you move fast. | 那我们是在约会喽 哇 你的动作真快 |
[07:43] | -Have I met your folks yet? -No, but it can definitely be arranged. | -我见过你父母了吗 -没有 不过可以安排 |
[07:46] | Just as soon as I find Hamilton Hall. I really am lost. | 但我得先找到汉米顿霍尔楼 我真的迷路了 |
[07:50] | Well, you’re not so lost that you couldn’t find your way to two cute girls | 你能找到两个漂亮女生来问路 |
[07:55] | on the quad to ask for directions, instead of campus security, | 而没找学校保安 看来也没太迷路嘛 |
[07:58] | which is right over there. | 保安就在那里 |
[08:08] | Busted. But at least you know I have a good eye. | 被你识破了 但至少你知道我很有眼光 |
[08:12] | Why don’t you walk him over, Billie? | 要不你带他去吧 比莉 |
[08:15] | Hamilton’s on your way to any-fucking-where | 汉米顿楼你顺路 不管哪儿 |
[08:17] | you might be going tonight. | 反正你今晚可能都要去嘛 |
[08:19] | -Right, babe? -Yeah. What do you say? | -对吧 姐们 -对 可不可以 |
[08:23] | Can you see your way to helping a stranger in need? | 对我这个需要帮助的陌生人 伸出你的援手 好吗 |
[08:26] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你还没完了 |
[08:29] | -I don’t think I want to. -Thank you, Jesus. | -我也不想完 -感谢老天 |
[08:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | All right, let’s go! Yeah, let’s see what you got. | 好吧 我们走 看你还能耍什么花招 |
[08:42] | -It’s over there. Come on. -After you. | -就在那边 走吧 -女士优先 |
[08:44] | What? | 搞什么 |
[08:48] | You got a big decision to make, all of you, and I know what that’s like. | 有个重大的决定 摆在你们所有人面前 我是过来人 |
[08:53] | I sat where you are. | 我也曾像你们一样 |
[08:54] | I got a big fancy offer from Morgan Stanley… | 我拿到了摩根斯坦利的聘书… |
[08:59] | and I took it. | …我就去了 |
[09:02] | And I couldn’t look myself in the mirror for the next three years. | 可在接下来三年中 我都没办法在镜子里直视自己 |
[09:06] | Sure, you get the Porsche. | 没错 你是开上了保时捷 |
[09:10] | You get Christmases on the beach in Phuket. But so what? | 你在普吉岛过圣诞 可那又怎么样 |
[09:14] | Right? That’s not a life. | 那不是生活 |
[09:16] | So I had to find a place where I could make a real difference. | 所以 我不得不换个地方 换个让我能真正有所作为的地方 |
[09:20] | True impact investing. | 能做出真正有影响力的投资 |
[09:23] | Now, I’m not saying that we’re curing cancer… | 我不是说 要投资治愈癌症… |
[09:27] | except we kind of are. | 其实 是有一点点 |
[09:31] | -We’re trying to, at least. | 至少我们正在努力 |
[09:32] | Those are the kinds of companies that we’re after. | 我们要找的就是这样的公司 |
[09:34] | So Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk. | 亨利福特 史蒂夫乔布斯 伊隆马斯克 |
[09:39] | Their dream wasn’t to make money. | 他们的梦想不是赚钱 |
[09:43] | Their dream was to change the future for the better. | 他们的梦想是让未来更美好 |
[09:48] | Money’s just what they got for being right. | 钱只是他们成功路上的副产品 |
[09:51] | So if that sounds like something that you’re into, let’s talk. | 所以你们有谁感兴趣的话 我们可以深谈 |
[09:55] | Sign-ups are on the website. | 请先在网站上报名 |
[10:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | -I think they bought it. – | 我想他们都动心了 |
[10:08] | Believe it or not, I really am one of the good guys. | 不管你信不信 我真的是个很好的人 |
[10:12] | The good guy investment bankers? | 好人投资银行家 |
[10:16] | Don’t worry, you’re significantly less douchey than I thought. | 别担心 你还没我想的那么糟糕 |
[10:20] | Good. Look, it’s been a long day. | 那就好 这一天真是辛苦 |
[10:24] | -Wanna go get a margarita-? -Make it a Jack and Coke and I’m in. | -要不一起去喝杯玛格丽特… -换成威士忌可乐加冰我就去 |
[10:28] | -Oh, come on! | 哦 不会吧 |
[10:29] | Really? A Georgia Peach? | 真的 佐治亚蜜桃小姐 |
[10:31] | Why is that so hard to believe? | 这有什么难以置信的 |
[10:33] | Well, because I just, I can’t picture you as like this tiara-wearing debutante, | 因为我很难想象你 |
[10:38] | captain of the cheerleading squad. | 是戴着头冠的啦啦队队长 |
[10:40] | Well, that’s because I wasn’t, okay? | 因为我本来就不是 |
[10:42] | Tiaras are for princesses. I was homecoming queen. | 公主才戴头冠 我是返校节女王 |
[10:45] | I wore a crown. | 我戴的是王冠 |
[10:47] | And, yes, my forward roll is the stuff of cheerleading legend in Cobb County. | 我的前滚翻可是科布县啦啦队的传奇 |
[10:51] | -Thank you very much. -Gonna make you show me one of these days. | -多谢恭维 -那我有机会可得见识一下 |
[10:54] | Okay, we’ll see about that. | 好吧 会有机会的 |
[10:56] | So it sounds like you, uh… You had it made. | 听起来你在那里过得很好 |
[10:59] | -Must have been hard to leave. -Not as hard as people think. | -离开的时候肯定很不舍吧 -没想象的那么不舍 |
[11:02] | I mean, I did have a hope chest. | 不过我有个嫁妆箱 |
[11:04] | But it was filled with a lot more than just embroidery | 里面装的不只是绣品 |
[11:07] | and pictures of wedding dresses clipped out of Modern Bride and Vogue. | 和从《摩登新娘》和《时尚》杂志 上面剪下来的婚纱照片 |
[11:11] | I mean, I had plenty of those too, but I don’t know, I just, I wanted more. | 虽然我有很多那样的东西 但是 怎么说呢 我想要更多 |
[11:17] | That wasn’t enough. More than all the other girls. Ever since I was little. | 那些不够 我想要的比其他女孩都多 从小就是 |
[11:22] | Big appetite. | 胃口大 |
[11:24] | I needed a big city to try and fill it. | 我必须在大城市打拼 满足我的大胃口 |
[11:27] | Doesn’t get bigger than New York. | 不可能找到比纽约更大的城市了 |
[11:29] | I wanted adventure. I wanted crazy nights on the town. | 我想要刺激 想在城里夜夜疯狂 |
[11:35] | How’s that working out for you? | 那现实呢 |
[11:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:43] | Georgia wasn’t enough… | 佐治亚州还不够 |
[11:47] | but New York might be a little too much. | 但纽约又有点过头了 |
[11:50] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[11:53] | So I’ve got a house, um, out in the country, Connecticut. | 我在康涅狄格州城郊有栋房子 |
[11:58] | Wow, nice. | 哇 真好 |
[12:00] | So I spend weekends out there. | 我会在那里过周末 |
[12:03] | But lately I’ve been getting this itch, | 但最近我有点想 |
[12:06] | you know, maybe I need to move out there full-time. | 也许我该搬去那里住 |
[12:09] | It’s hard to start a family in the city. So… | 在大城市里很难成家过日子 所以… |
[12:13] | He was so damn perfect. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 他太完美了 我等着那个必然的结果 |
[12:17] | – Cooper? What are you doing here? -“Here it comes,” I thought. | -库伯 你怎么在这儿 -“来了” 我心想 |
[12:21] | -Hey! How are you? -That looks like another shoe | -嘿 你好吗 -似乎这就是 |
[12:23] | if I ever saw one. | 我在等待的必然结果了 |
[12:25] | Mm! Em, I want you to meet Billie. | 艾米丽 来见见比莉 |
[12:28] | -Short for Wilhelmina? -Yes! | -比莉碧娜的“比莉” -对 |
[12:32] | -Except it wasn’t. -You’re a lucky girl. | -但结果不是 -你真是个幸运的女孩 |
[12:33] | There isn’t ever another shoe with Cooper. | 对库伯而言 根本就没有什么必然结果 |
[12:36] | -How’s your mom? -Great! | -你妈妈还好吗 -还好 |
[12:37] | He’s a one-shoe kind of guy. | 他就是你看到的那样 |
[12:39] | What you see is what you get. | 表里如一 |
[12:41] | -I know a great physiotherapist. -You’re so sweet. She’d love that. | -我认识一个很好的理疗师 -太谢谢你了 她肯定会喜欢的 |
[12:44] | “That’s the kind of girl who gets to marry a guy like Cooper,” I thought. | 我心里想 “库伯要娶的就应该是这样的女孩” |
[12:47] | Bright, cheerful. | 聪明开朗的女孩 |
[12:49] | If she’d hoed her way through half of Manhattan like I had, | 如果她像我一样勾搭过 大半个曼哈顿的人 |
[12:52] | she certainly wasn’t letting anyone know about it. | 她一定不会说出来 |
[12:54] | All right, take care of yourself. | 好 保重 |
[13:02] | -That was your ex. -Okay. Yeah. | -她是你的前任 -对 没错 |
[13:03] | Yes, we dated for a while. But she’s married now to a great guy. | 我们约会过一阵子 但她已嫁为人妇 他丈夫人很好 |
[13:08] | I was at their wedding, in fact. | 事实上 我还去参加了他们的婚礼 |
[13:10] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:13] | You’re not friends with your exes? | 你和你前任不是朋友了 |
[13:21] | Not so much. | 不太是 |
[13:23] | I mean, there, um… | 不过 曾经… |
[13:25] | There was a guy, Brad, but it didn’t work out. Anyway… | 有过一个叫布莱德的 反正最后我们没有在一起 |
[13:30] | Let’s talk about you! | 我们说说你吧 |
[13:33] | And that was it. | 就这样一句带过了 |
[13:34] | It was a choice, in the moment, to for once keep my very big mouth shut | 唯独那一刻 我选择管住我的大嘴巴 |
[13:41] | and put everything that had happened with Brad | 把我和布莱德之间的一切 |
[13:43] | and all those other crash-and-burn relationships in a box. | 以及所有以失败收场的恋情 都封存了起来 |
[13:48] | I don’t know. You wanna get something to eat? | 不知道 想不想吃东西 |
[13:51] | -Yeah. Yeah? -Let’s do that. | -好 去吗 -那就走吧 |
[13:54] | I always thought, at some point, I’d tell him everything, that I’d let him see. | 我总想 以后找个时间对他坦白一切 |
[14:02] | But the days go by, there’s such happiness, so much love. | 但时间流逝 我沉溺在幸福和浓浓的爱意里 |
[14:11] | Why risk it? | 何必去冒险 |
[14:23] | Greenwich. Greenwich station. | 格林威治 格林威治到站了 |
[14:26] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:35] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[14:39] | Hi. Hi, my love. | 嗨 我的宝贝 |
[14:43] | You’re not gonna get me! | 你抓不到我 |
[14:45] | No! No! | 不 |
[14:47] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you this time! I got you. | 抓到了 这次抓到你了 抓到了 |
[14:51] | And you just get so many tickles! | 你这次…不能挠我痒痒 |
[14:54] | You’re going upside down for that. | 罚你倒立 |
[14:56] | Hey, little munchkin! | 嘿 小家伙 |
[14:58] | Come see me, buddy. | 过来 儿子 |
[15:04] | Oh, there’s my boy! | 哦 我的好儿子 |
[15:08] | I missed you, buddy. What’d you do today? | 好想你 儿子 今天都干什么了 |
[15:10] | Olga and I made a snow globe. | 奥嘉和我做了个雪球 |
[15:12] | You made a snow globe? Are you kidding me? | 你做了个雪球 没开玩笑吧 |
[15:14] | Well, go get it, dude! Let me see it. Go on. | 去拿来 儿子 让爸爸看看 快去 |
[15:24] | -Hey. How are you? -Hi. | -嘿 你还好吗 -嗨 |
[15:31] | Where’s Ellary? | 艾拉里呢 |
[15:33] | Uh, she’s, ahem… She’s taking her nap, or maybe she’s down for the night, | 她…她在午睡 也可能一口气睡到天亮了 |
[15:37] | I don’t know, her schedule’s been kind of weird lately. | 不知道 她最近作息有点乱 |
[15:42] | I, um… | 我… |
[15:46] | I got you something. | 我有东西要送给你 |
[15:51] | Okay, so I had a little bit of help. | 我找人帮了我一下 |
[15:54] | I went there myself, but the sales lady pointed me in the right direction. | 我自己去买的 销售员帮我出主意 |
[16:03] | Hopefully. | 希望你能喜欢 |
[16:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:08] | Open up. | 打开看看 |
[16:13] | I thought you’d like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[16:16] | Because of what you read? | 因为你读到的那些 |
[16:18] | -Cooper, that’s-Shh, shh, shh. | 库伯 那个是… |
[16:22] | Go put it on. | 去换上吧 |
[16:24] | Okay. I’m sure this fits. | 好了 肯定很合身 |
[16:26] | -It’s gorgeous, but I… -Go put it on. | -很漂亮 可是我… -快去换吧 |
[16:29] | Because I’m taking you out. | 因为我要带你出去 |
[16:33] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[16:35] | Broken Social Scene might be doing a secret concert at the Capital, | 崩世光景乐队 可能在公馆俱乐部上演秘密音乐会 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[16:40] | -You used to love them, right? -I did, yeah. | -你以前不是喜欢他们吗 -对 我是喜欢过 |
[16:43] | I mean, I still do, but I already sent Olga home. | 不 现在还是喜欢 可我已经让奥嘉回去了 |
[16:46] | She was here all day. | 她今天在这看一天孩子了 |
[16:48] | I’ve already talked to Devon, and Trina’s coming over to watch the kids, | 我已经和戴文打过招呼了 特丽娜会过来看着孩子 |
[16:52] | and we are going out. | 我们俩出去 |
[16:55] | Just like the old days. | 就像以前那样 |
[17:00] | Go pump. | 去把奶吸好 |
[17:01] | Let’s do this. | 我们出去 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | There she is. | 这才是她 |
[17:19] | I remember that girl. | 我记得这个女孩 |
[17:21] | She didn’t have a battery-operated puke pastel contraption | 那时候的她 没有这种神奇的电动装置 |
[17:24] | sucking the life out of her tits six times a day, but the makeup is on point. | 一天六次从她的胸前吸出乳汁 但她的装扮还是很入流的 |
[17:32] | That girl had a lot of fun. | 那时候的她很会享受生活 |
[17:36] | Got in a lot of trouble too. | 也很能闯祸 |
[17:39] | I loved that girl. | 我爱她 |
[17:41] | And so did he. | 他也是 |
[17:44] | He tracked me down the very next morning after we met. | 我们认识之后的第二天早上 他就去找我了 |
[17:48] | It’s, uh, one of the great debates in modern psychology, | 这是现代心理学界 最有争议的话题之一 |
[17:53] | the efficacy of traditional monogamy. | 传统一夫一妻制的功效 |
[17:56] | Now, Professor Sumner will tell us that monogamy is optimistic, | 现在萨姆纳教授会告诉我们 一夫一妻制是种乐观主义的表现 |
[18:00] | unrealistic and, frankly, difficult to maintain. | 它不切实际 而且其实也很难维持 |
[18:06] | Sumner will also cite studies… | 萨姆纳教授还会引经据典… |
[18:18] | …that tell us that only 3 percent of all mammals… | 告诉我们 只有百分之三的哺乳动物 |
[18:24] | are socially monogamous and that sexual monogamy… | 在社交领域遵循一夫一妻制 而性领域的一夫一妻制 |
[18:29] | is almost unheard of in the animal kingdom. | 在动物界几乎闻所未闻 |
[18:32] | And to that I say… | 在这一点上 我的看法是 |
[18:36] | we are not animals. | 我们不是动物 |
[18:41] | And to assume a mere biological imperative is not only foolish… | 揣测一种纯粹的动物生理需求 不仅愚蠢 |
[18:51] | but dangerous too. | 而且也很危险 |
[18:53] | Okay, great. Uh, we’ll just leave it at that for today. | 好了 今天就讲到这里了 |
[18:59] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[19:10] | What are you doing here? How did you even find me? | 你怎么来了 你是怎么找到我的 |
[19:13] | You left. | 你溜了 |
[19:16] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[19:17] | Women don’t usually leave my apartment. | 一般不会有女人从我那儿溜走 |
[19:20] | Not until I ask them to anyway. | 除非是我轰她们走 |
[19:28] | I had to work. I had a full day of classes to take and to teach. | 我得上班 我全天都有课 |
[19:34] | So you’re… | 这么说你… |
[19:37] | You’re kind of a big deal. | 你还真是个大人物 |
[19:39] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[19:42] | -what happened last night was… -Amazing. | -昨晚我们… -太美妙了 |
[19:44] | Unexpected. | 超乎寻常的美妙 |
[19:46] | Exhausting? | 精疲力尽 |
[19:48] | -Irresponsible. -Wild. | -不负责任的 -野性的 |
[19:52] | You told me to trust you, but… | 你让我信任你 但是 |
[19:55] | the truth is I don’t. | 其实我不信任你 |
[19:58] | I have no reason to. | 我没理由信任你 |
[19:59] | I mean, sure, you didn’t murder me. | 当然 你也没杀了我 |
[20:03] | Thanks for that, by the way. But, still, I don’t know you. | 我要说声谢谢 但我还是不了解你 |
[20:07] | -Do you want to? -Come on. | -想了解我吗 -别这样 |
[20:09] | Anything that starts out that hot burns out real fast. | 炽烈的邂逅往往容易消散 |
[20:13] | So why don’t we just save each other the time and the heartbreak? | 所以我们干脆不要浪费 各自的时间和感情吧 |
[20:16] | What do you say, “mate”? | 你说呢 “朋友” |
[20:21] | I say no. | 我说 不行 |
[20:31] | What do you mean, “no”? | 你说“不行”是什么意思 |
[20:35] | I don’t want to. | 我不想那样 |
[20:41] | It started way before the pool… | 在游泳池之前就已经开始了 |
[20:46] | in the car. | 在车里的时候 |
[20:49] | You, uh… | 你… |
[20:52] | You saw me. | 你懂我 |
[20:56] | Right through me. Things I… | 你一眼把我看透 那些… |
[21:00] | I don’t let people see. | 我不想让别人看到的一面 |
[21:04] | And I see you too. | 我也懂你 |
[21:08] | You said yes to me, to all of it, because you wanted to. | 你同意了 就认可了一切 因为那是你的心之所向 |
[21:13] | And I think you wanna say yes all the time. | 我想你一直都想同意的 |
[21:19] | Do everything. | 为所欲为 |
[21:20] | Try anything. | 无所不为 |
[21:26] | And that might scare some people. | 有些人可能会害怕 |
[21:30] | But it doesn’t scare me. | 但我不怕 |
[21:43] | Let me take you for a ride… | 来让我带你一程 |
[22:04] | You can get down here… | 可以在下面画一点 |
[22:12] | Oh, my God, look at you. | 哦 天哪 瞧瞧 |
[22:18] | This is not your regular Tuesday night. | 这个周二晚上对你们不一般吧 |
[22:20] | -Oh, you look amazing. -Really? | -你真美 -是吗 |
[22:24] | -You like it? -Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[22:26] | I think I do. | 肯定喜欢 |
[22:27] | You look like a princess, Mommy. | 你就像个公主 妈妈 |
[22:30] | -Come here! -Go give Mom a hug. | -过来 -和妈妈抱一个 |
[22:35] | Oh! Oh, come here, sweetheart. | 过来 小宝贝 |
[22:37] | Hey, you be good for Trina, okay? | 嘿 乖乖听特丽娜的话 好吗 |
[22:39] | You go to sleep when she says and you keep an ear out for your baby sister. | 她让你睡觉你就去睡觉 留意一下你妹妹 |
[22:44] | I love you. Go on. | 我爱你 去吧 |
[22:49] | Thank you so much for coming over on such short notice. | 非常感谢你在这么短的时间里赶过来 |
[22:53] | I’d say the pleasure’s all mine, | 我想说我很乐意 |
[22:54] | but I don’t think by the end of the night that’ll be true. | 但我想今晚被小家伙折腾累了 可能就未必了 |
[22:57] | Enjoy yourself. | 好好享受这段时光 |
[22:58] | Enjoy your husband. Okay? | 好好享受你的丈夫 知道吗 |
[23:03] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[23:05] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[23:11] | Yeah, it’s a big ask. | 对 这次是个大单子 |
[23:13] | I mean, it’s three times the size of our normal investment. | 是我们以往投资规模的三倍 |
[23:16] | And they’ve got the money since the merger. | 并购之后他们有钱 |
[23:19] | I’m just not sure they’re ready to spend it, but… | 但我不确定他们是不是愿意出手… |
[23:21] | Cooper. | 库伯 |
[23:22] | Are we ever gonna talk about what happened this morning? | 我们是不是应该说说今早的事 |
[23:26] | About what you read? | 你读到的那些 |
[23:35] | Tonight’s about having fun. | 今晚我们过得开心才是最重要的 |
[23:37] | It’s about playing hooky from real life. And that’s what we’re gonna do. | 逃离现实 透透气 这才是我们今晚的正事 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:59] | -We made it. | 我们真的来了 |
[24:02] | -I’m gonna go get us some drinks. Yeah? -Okay. | -我去拿点喝的 好吗 -好 |
[24:05] | Feels a bit like a Jack and Coke kind of night. Hm? | 威士忌可乐加冰夜 |
[24:19] | Love bubble rush. | 爱意难耐 |
[24:22] | There it is. | 没错 |
[24:24] | I remember that feeling. | 我记得那种感觉 |
[24:27] | Truth is, it’s kind of hard to forget. | 事实上 它让人难以忘怀 |
[24:35] | Okay, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:37] | Are we going someplace your black behemoth of a gas guzzler can’t take us? | 我们这是要去你那个吃油的 黑色大家伙到不了的什么地方吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, you could say that. | 对 也可以这么说 |
[24:47] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[24:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:52] | No! Nope. No fucking way. | 不 我才不要呢 |
[24:55] | You better hurry up. | 你最好快一点 |
[24:57] | You’ve got seven minutes until the next train, and trust me, | 下一班车七分钟后就到 相信我 |
[25:00] | you do not want me down here when it comes. | 你总不想看到它来把我压成肉饼吧 |
[25:02] | Okay, I- I don’t want you down there at all. | 好吧 我…我没想把你压成肉饼 |
[25:05] | Come on. Here, get up. | 来 快上来 |
[25:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:08] | Best way out is always through. | 直击问题就是最好的解决办法 |
[25:12] | Brad. Brad! | 布莱德 |
[25:13] | -What the hell? -You know you want to. Come on. | -你怎么回事 -你知道你想这么做 快来啊 |
[25:18] | Hey, say yes. | 嘿 说你同意啊 |
[25:26] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有事的 |
[25:30] | Oh, my God. Oh, screw it. | 哦 天哪 不管了 |
[25:32] | All right, you- You better know what the hell you’re doing. | 你 你最好知道自己在干什么 |
[25:44] | I used to come down here as a kid. Yeah. | 我小时候经常来这里 是的 |
[25:47] | When things got bad. | 在境遇糟糕的时候 |
[25:50] | Bad how? | 有多糟糕 |
[25:54] | Oh, just a troubled-8-year-old- on-his-own-in-Manhattan kind of bad. | 八岁孩子只身一人在曼哈顿够糟了吧 |
[25:59] | -So you grew up in New York? -Yeah, for a while. | -这么说你是在纽约长大的 -在这生活了一段 |
[26:04] | Till my parents split. | 直到我父母分道扬镳 |
[26:07] | Mom took me back home. | 妈妈把我接回了老家 |
[26:10] | This place is pretty hardcore. | 这地方挺瘆人的 |
[26:12] | -You weren’t scared? -Nah. | -你不怕吗 -不怕 |
[26:15] | Fear is relative. | 恐惧是相对的 |
[26:21] | -Uh, you said seven minutes. -Give or take. | -你说的是七分钟 -对 差不多吧 |
[26:24] | -I want to go back. -No, you don’t. | -我想回去 -不 你不想 |
[26:28] | -Yes, I do! -You’re not gonna make it. | -不 我想 -来不及了 |
[26:30] | -There is a fucking train coming! -Then we need to hurry up! | -地铁来了 -那就快点 快跑 |
[26:33] | -I told you, I’ve got you! -No, Brad! | -我说过 我会保护你 -不要 布莱德 |
[26:36] | -No, listen to me, Brad! | 不 布莱德 你听我说 |
[26:38] | Come on! | 快 |
[27:03] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[27:21] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[27:22] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[27:26] | But I’m not supposed to be thinking about him. | 可是我不应该想他 |
[27:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:34] | Hey. Coop. Maybe this was a mistake. | 嘿 库伯 也许我们错了 |
[27:38] | -What are you talking about? -Let’s just go to the Oyster House. | -你说什么呢 -我们还是去生蚝屋吧 |
[27:41] | We can grab some drinks, um, maybe get some dinner. | 喝喝酒 吃吃饭 |
[27:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, Broken Social Scene! | 女士们先生们 崩世光景来了 |
[27:51] | It’s not that big of a deal, it’s okay. | 没什么大不了的 没关系的 |
[27:53] | Really. Okay? | 真的 好吗 |
[27:55] | -Come on. -No. No, no, no. | -走吧 -不…不行 |
[27:58] | We’re gonna do this. | 我们要留下 |
[28:00] | We’re gonna dance. | 我们要跳舞 |
[28:02] | You wanna dance? | 你想跳舞 |
[28:05] | -You hate dancing. -I hate but I wanna dance with you. | -你讨厌跳舞的 -我是讨厌 可我想和你一起跳 |
[28:16] | This is why I love my husband. | 这就是我爱我丈夫的原因 |
[28:19] | Aw, I love this song! | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[28:21] | He’s a terrible liar, | 他不会撒谎 |
[28:23] | a terrible dancer but a sweetheart of a man. | 不会跳舞 但很会体贴人 |
[28:54] | No, I’m telling you, those girls were into you. | 不是 我说真的 那些女孩很喜欢你 |
[28:57] | I heard them in the ladies room, the “hot preppy dad” dude. | 我在洗手间听到她们说 那个“性感的校园大男生” |
[29:01] | -Oh, God. -I mean, come on, that’s you. | -哦 天哪 -拜托 那说的就是你 |
[29:06] | -Coop. -Yeah? | -库伯 -嗯 |
[29:08] | -What are you doing? -I don’t know. | -你想干什么 -我不知道 |
[29:10] | What am I doing? | 我想干什么 |
[29:20] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:37] | -Cooper, whose house is this? -I have no idea. | -库伯 这是谁的房子 -不知道 |
[29:41] | What? | 什么 |
[29:43] | -What are you…? Whoa. -This way. | -你怎么… -这边 |
[29:45] | -What are you doing? – | 你想干什么 |
[29:48] | -Where are you going? What is going on? -You’ll see. | -我们去哪 到底怎么回事 -马上就知道了 |
[29:54] | Not bad, right? | 不错吧 |
[29:56] | These people obviously had a stupid amount of money. | 这些人显然富得流油 |
[30:00] | And so probably owned a state-of-the-art, Hunger Games-style security system, | 他们可能有最尖端最智能的安保系统 |
[30:04] | with invisible lasers and paralysis-inducing mist. | 带有隐形激光和瘫痪迷雾什么的 |
[30:08] | But it was too late. | 但一切为时已晚 |
[30:10] | I was already paralyzed. | 我已经无法自拔 |
[30:13] | This bad-boy shit, this is my jam. | 我就喜欢坏男孩的做派 |
[30:17] | Which now Cooper knows all about. | 现在 库伯一清二楚了 |
[30:20] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[30:23] | Cooper, no. | 库伯 不行 |
[30:25] | -Yes. -No. | -行 -不行 |
[30:32] | Yes. | 行 |
[30:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:40] | This is what a sweetheart does when he reads your journal. | 这就是贴心人 在读了你的日记之后的举动 |
[30:48] | He doesn’t get mad. | 他不生气 |
[30:50] | He gets busy… | 他会忙活起来 |
[30:54] | trying to give you what you want. | 给你你想要的 |
[30:58] | What your impossibly sexy ex-boyfriend gave you ten years ago. | 给你性感得一塌糊涂的前任 十年前给过你的东西 |
[31:42] | My God. | 天哪 |
[31:45] | Look at you. | 你真美 |
[32:48] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[32:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:57] | You’re the one that I want. | 我只想要你 |
[33:06] | An instruction manual. | 性爱指南 |
[33:08] | That’s what my journal was to him. | 我的日记成了他的性爱指南 |
[33:13] | And, oh, my God, was he good at following instructions. | 哦 天哪 他把指南实践得如此到位 |
[33:32] | Hey! What the hell are you doing in my pool? | 嘿 你们在我游泳池里干什么 |
[33:35] | Shit! Oh, shit! | 哦 该死 |
[33:41] | -Aw, shit! -Get your shoe! | -哦 糟糕 -你的鞋子 |
[33:43] | Go! Keep going! Go! | 跑 别停下 快跑 |
[33:50] | Hey! What the hell are you doing? | 嘿 你们在干什么 |
[33:52] | That guy’s my client. He was supposed to be in Singapore. | 那家伙是我客户 应该还在新加坡的 |
[33:55] | Oh, Cooper. | 哦 库伯 |
[33:59] | -The police. Oh, my God. -I see that, thank you! | -警察 哦 天哪 -我看到了 谢谢 |
[34:02] | -Okay. Maybe we should pull over? -Hold on. | -好了 我们要不要靠边停车 -坐稳了 |
[34:04] | -Maybe we should-? -Hold on. | -我们要不要… -坐稳 |
[34:06] | What are you doing? Oh, my God. | 你要干什么 |
[34:09] | -We’re fine. -This is a little too much. | -我们没事 -这有点过头了 |
[34:10] | -Honey, please! -We’re gonna be fine. | -亲爱的 快停车 -我们不会有事的 |
[34:12] | -Billie, I got it. -Oh, my God! | -比莉 我能搞定 -哦 天哪 |
[34:14] | -Here, hold on! Yes! Yes! -Oh, no! No! No! | -快 坐稳了 来了 -不要 |
[34:16] | Yes! Hold on, we got this! | 好 坐稳 我们能过去 |
[34:21] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[34:24] | -Okay, watch this! -No! Cooper! | -看好了 -不要啊 库伯 |
[34:34] | I don’t know about this! | 真想不到 |
[34:49] | We lost them. We lost them! | 甩掉他们了 |
[34:51] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[34:54] | -What just happened? -Oh, babe! Come here. | -刚才怎么回事 -哦 宝贝 过来 |
[35:05] | -Just- No! -Don’t… Oh! | -真的 不要 -别… |
[35:08] | Well, well, well. | 看哪 |
[35:10] | What happened to you two? | 你们两个遭遇了什么 |
[35:15] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[35:17] | -Your kids were angels, by the way. -Oh. | 你的孩子真是小天使 |
[35:20] | Call me anytime. | 随时乐意效劳 |
[35:25] | Nice work, killer. | 干得不错 帅哥 |
[35:32] | -I should go feed Ellary. Or pump, I… -Shh. | 我去喂喂艾拉里 或者吸一下奶 我… |
[35:36] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[35:38] | -I’ll meet you in the bed. -Mm. | 床上见 |
[35:50] | Sweet, sweet girl. | 小公主 |
[35:59] | Hey, girl, I’ve been waiting for you to call. | 嘿 妞儿 我一直等你电话呢 |
[36:01] | How’d it go with Coop? Did he kill you? Are you dead? | 你和库伯怎么样 他把你杀了 你死了 |
[36:04] | In the best possible way! | 最甜蜜的死法 |
[36:07] | You’re never gonna believe what Cooper did with what he read. | 你不会相信 库伯居然按照他读到的内容去做了 |
[36:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:19] | Badass, man. | 真厉害 伙计 |
[36:29] | Girl! You have just discovered the Holy Grail of behavior modification techniques. | 妞儿 你发明了行为矫正的必杀技 |
[36:35] | This is an Oprah pick. New York Times motherfucking bestseller. | 这里是奥普拉精选 向大家介绍《纽约时报》最畅销日记 |
[36:38] | You want it? It is all yours. | 你想要吗 都归你了 |
[36:41] | And I will take it to the bank. | 这可是你说的 |
[36:43] | Men always say they can’t read our minds. | 男人总说 女人心海底针 |
[36:45] | Well, maybe now they can. | 也许现在他们能懂了 |
[36:49] | I’m gonna go on Good Morning America. | 我还要上《早安美国》 |
[36:51] | Tell Robin Roberts how women across the country can save their marriages | 告诉罗宾罗伯茨 全国女性 |
[36:54] | with subliminal spousal bibliotherapy. | 如何通过潜意识配偶阅读疗法 来拯救她们的婚姻 |
[36:57] | We’ll call it SSB for short. | 我们简称配读疗法吧 |
[37:00] | Ooh! You are gonna get me tenure and an Audi R8 with this thing. | 靠你这东西 我能拿到终身教职 还能开上奥迪R8 |
[37:03] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[37:05] | Okay, well, you enjoy the rest of your night. | 好了 春宵苦短 好好享受吧 |
[37:08] | -I’ll talk to you later. -Talk soon. | -晚点再聊 -好的 |
[37:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:18] | Sweet, sweet girl. | 乖宝贝 |
[38:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:19] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, I’m great. | -你没事吧 -没事 我很好 |
[38:23] | -I’ll see you in a sec. -Okay. | -我马上就好 -好 |
[38:30] | What, you want more details, dirty girl? | 怎么 还想听细节 坏丫头 |
[38:34] | Uh, yes, please. | 是 和我说说 |
[38:42] | What the hell are you doing calling me? | 你给我打电话干什么 |
[38:47] | Honestly, what I’ve wanted to do for a long time. | 其实 很久以来 我一直想给你打电话 |
[38:55] | I’ve been trying not to think of you for eight years. | 八年来我一直在努力忘记你 |
[39:02] | Now I’m fucked. | 可我做不到 |
[39:04] | I can’t. | 回不去了 |
[39:08] | -My husband. -Billie. | -我丈夫 -比莉 |
[39:12] | Tell me you never think about me… | 告诉我 你从来没想过我 |
[39:18] | and I’ll never call you again. | 我就再也不给你打电话了 |
[39:26] | I… I don’t. | 我…我没想 |
[40:51] | Shit. | 该死 |