时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天哪 |
[00:46] | Amazing. | 太美妙了 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:50] | -Tell me what’s amazing. -You. | -告诉我什么太美妙了 -你 |
[01:01] | They say when you get to the top of Everest, you’re dizzy. | 人们说登上珠穆朗玛峰的时候 你会眩晕 |
[01:06] | You’re a nauseous mess. | 会恶心 |
[01:12] | But you’re at the top of the world. | 但你同时也登上了世界之巅 |
[01:25] | -They can see you! They can see you. -I don’t care! I don’t care! | -被他们看到了 走光了 -我不管 我不在乎 |
[01:28] | It’s an amazing, heart-pounding moment | 美好到心跳错乱的时刻 |
[01:31] | most people only experience once. | 多数人一辈子只能经历一次 |
[01:37] | Which is a good thing. | 其实是件好事 |
[01:40] | ‘Cause if you did it a lot more than that… | 因为如果做得多了 |
[01:44] | it’d probably kill you. | 它可能会要了你的命 |
[02:15] | Look at those lashes. | 看看你的睫毛 |
[02:20] | I mean, you are just gorgeous. | 你真的太美了 |
[02:23] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[03:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:27] | What are you doing? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:29] | I was thinking maybe we could finish what we started last night. | 我想我们也许可以 继续昨晚未了的温情 |
[03:35] | I gotta get to work, babe. I’m gonna be late. | 我得去上班 亲爱的 我要迟到了 |
[03:38] | Okay, so be late. | 迟到就迟到呗 |
[03:40] | -Billie. -What? | -比莉 -怎么了 |
[03:50] | The service light’s on in the Jag still. | 捷豹的检修提示灯还亮着 |
[03:57] | When you gonna get that fixed? | 你什么时候找人修一修 |
[04:18] | -They can take the car at 2. -Great. | -他们可以两点来取车 -好 |
[04:22] | Bye, sweet girl. | 再见 乖宝贝 |
[04:24] | Bubba! Hey. | 儿子 嘿 |
[04:26] | Have a great day at school, okay? Love you, bud. | 好好上学 知道吗 爸爸爱你 儿子 |
[04:32] | See ya. | 晚上见 |
[04:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:53] | Brad’s right. | 布莱德说得没错 |
[04:56] | I am a liar. | 我确实在自欺欺人 |
[05:01] | I’ve been thinking about him a lot. | 我一直很想他 |
[05:07] | Clearly. | 显而易见 |
[05:12] | I remember the night I started writing in this journal. | 我记得自己开始写日记的那一晚 |
[05:16] | Ellary is 1 month old today and still awake most of the night, | 今天艾拉里满月了 晚上还是不怎么睡觉 |
[05:20] | which means so am I. | 所以我也只能醒着 |
[05:24] | It’s a weird cocoon, these first few months with a new baby. | 生完孩子的头几个月 感觉自己被一个奇怪的茧包裹着 |
[05:29] | “Isolating,” people say. | 就是人们说的“与世隔绝” |
[05:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:40] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好的 |
[05:42] | Okay. Yes, yes, yes. | 好了 乖 |
[05:44] | You have to remember to shower, get dressed, go out into the world. | 你得强迫自己记得洗澡 打扮光鲜 出去见人 |
[05:51] | You’re exhausted. | 你累到站着就能睡着 |
[05:52] | You’re in the shit. | 状态糟糕到无以复加 |
[05:55] | And you know it. | 你心里很清楚 |
[06:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:05] | It was the same way with Hudson. | 哈德森那时候也是 |
[06:07] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天哪 |
[06:09] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:12] | But then they get older, easier. | 但等他们长大些 更容易照顾了 |
[06:14] | I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没事了 |
[06:16] | You think, “We should have another.” | 你就会想“我们应该再要一个” |
[06:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:21] | And then one day you wake up and you’ve become this whole other person. | 某一天你醒来 却发现自己成了另外一个人 |
[06:27] | It’s more love than you ever could have imagined. | 心里充满无限爱意 |
[06:31] | But still… | 但是… |
[06:34] | you can’t help wondering… | 你却不禁在想 |
[06:37] | where did that other girl go? | 从前那个女孩哪去了 |
[06:43] | I thought if I could get it all out of my head, down on paper, | 我以为把心里所想 用白纸黑字表达出来 |
[06:48] | I’d feel better. | 我会感觉轻松一些 |
[06:52] | But now it’s like I can’t stop. | 可是现在 我好像无法自拔了 |
[07:31] | Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. | 醒醒 睡美人 |
[07:35] | -Come on. – | 拜托 |
[07:37] | -Get that thing away from me. -No. | -别拍我 -不 |
[07:40] | Nobody has an ass this perfect unless they want it memorialized on video. | 谁还能有这样完美的屁股 完美到想用视频记录下来 |
[07:47] | -I hate you right now. -Well… | -我现在很讨厌你 -是嘛… |
[07:51] | You’re not gonna hate me in a minute. | 等一下你就不讨厌我了 |
[07:53] | -All right. – | 好吧 |
[07:59] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[08:03] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[08:23] | Hudson. | 哈德森 |
[08:26] | Hudson? | 哈德森 |
[08:28] | Hudson. | 哈德森 |
[08:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[08:32] | Hudson, what’s going on? | 哈德森 你怎么回事 |
[08:34] | I’m hiding. | 我要藏起来 |
[08:36] | -What are you doing, baby? -I don’t wanna go to school. | -你这是想干什么 宝贝 -我不想去幼儿园 |
[08:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:42] | I know. I know it’s hard. | 我知道 是有点难 |
[08:47] | It’s a change, but, um… | 这是一种改变 |
[08:52] | But we have to be brave. | 但我们必须勇敢去面对 |
[08:54] | Right. | 对吧 |
[08:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:58] | You can do it. | 你能行的 |
[09:02] | I know you can. | 我知道你能行 |
[09:05] | Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 我抱抱 |
[09:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:03] | – Hey, Connelly. -Uh, yeah, Francesca. | -嘿 康纳利 -是 法兰西丝卡 |
[10:05] | -You ready for some good news? -Sure. | -想听好消息吗 -当然 |
[10:09] | All right, listen up, everybody! | 好了 大家都听好 |
[10:14] | I read over all your proposals | 你们的提案我都看过了 |
[10:16] | and was happy to discover that more than a few did not suck. | 我很欣慰有好几个还行 |
[10:22] | But we’re moving forward with Nanogenics, Cooper’s bio-engineering pick. | 但我们最终选择了纳诺医药 就是库伯推荐的生物工程公司 |
[10:28] | The partners are coming into town next week, | 合伙人下周就来 |
[10:30] | so I want all hands on deck. | 所以我希望大家能齐心协力 |
[10:32] | Any questions, Cooper’s running point. | 有问题可以找库伯解决 |
[10:36] | And I want to add: | 还有 |
[10:38] | A lot of people had numbers on their side, | 你们很多人的业绩都很优秀 |
[10:42] | but Cooper also had passion, vision. | 但库伯同时兼具激情和远见 |
[10:45] | We have an opportunity to make a real difference here. | 大家都有机会让公司有更好的发展 |
[10:50] | That’s the kind of thing that gets you noticed. | 这样的努力才能让你脱颖而出 |
[10:54] | And… | 而且 |
[10:55] | I noticed. | 我已经注意到了 |
[11:02] | -Congratulations, you lucky fucker. -Thanks, buddy. It’s a good company. | -祝贺你 老伙计 -谢谢 哥们 这是家好公司 |
[11:07] | I ain’t talking about the company. I’m talking about Francesca. | 我不是说公司 我是说法兰西丝卡 |
[11:10] | She is so far up your asshole, I mean, it’s gotta tickle. | 她已经盯上你了 你做好心理准备 |
[11:17] | Wanna do me a favor? Wanna start on these projections for me? | 能不能帮我个忙 帮我开始做预估数据 |
[11:19] | Just because she didn’t pick my company | 她没选我推荐的公司 |
[11:21] | -doesn’t make me your numbers monkey. -Come on. Please? | -不意味着我要帮你算账 -拜托 求你了 |
[11:24] | Just got something I’ve gotta- I’ve gotta go do. | 我还有点事要…我得先走了 |
[11:39] | Oh, honey, you are gonna have so much fun. | 宝贝 你在这一定会很开心的 |
[11:45] | Remember those paper zebras you made? | 记得你做的这些纸斑马吗 |
[11:47] | And look! Rory’s here. And so is Caitlyn. | 看 洛里在这里 凯特琳也在 |
[11:51] | Hi, everyone. | 嗨 你们好 |
[11:54] | Okay, come here. Come here. Come here. | 好了 过来 过来 |
[11:58] | Have a good day, sweetie, and I will see you right after lunch. | 好好玩 宝贝 午饭后我就来看你 |
[12:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:07] | -Don’t go! -Oh. | 别走 |
[12:09] | No, Mommy. I wanna stay with you. | 不要走 妈妈 我想和你在一起 |
[12:12] | -Morning, Hudson. – | 早上好 哈德森 |
[12:14] | Morning. | 早 |
[12:15] | Hudson’s having a bit of a hard time with the preschool transition. | 哈德森有点不适应学前班的生活 |
[12:19] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[12:20] | I know he’ll be fine as soon as I’m out of sight. | 我知道我一走他就好了 |
[12:22] | Actually, we should talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:27] | Why don’t you start working on your zebra? | 你继续去做斑马 好吗 |
[12:30] | There’s a seat right across from Rory. | 洛里对面有空位子 |
[12:32] | Hi, good morning. | 嗨 早上好 |
[12:34] | Look, Hudson’s obviously very attached to you. | 是这样的 显然哈德森非常依恋你 |
[12:37] | -He clearly loves you so much. -Thank you. | -很明显他非常爱你 -谢谢 |
[12:39] | And I know that this is all just part of the process. | 我也知道这是成长的一个阶段 |
[12:42] | True, but maybe he’s not ready. | 没错 但他似乎还没准备好 |
[12:45] | I think we should step things back till he feels more comfortable. | 我想我们应该放慢节奏 让他自然接受 |
[12:49] | -I think you should stay. -Oh. Okay. | -我觉得你应该陪他上课 -好吧 |
[12:53] | Uh, well, do you wanna go back to ten minutes out, ten minutes in? | 你要我像以前那样 和他待十分钟 再出去十分钟吗 |
[12:56] | I think you should plan to stay the whole day. | 我觉得你应该一整天都待着 |
[13:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:04] | Well, you’re not working now anyway, right? So… | 反正你也不用上班 对吧 那… |
[13:09] | Right. | 对 |
[13:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:12] | This is my focus. | 孩子是最重要的 |
[13:14] | -Wonderful! -Yeah. | -太好了 -对 |
[13:15] | Maybe you can cut up some snack while you’re here. | 你或许可以帮我切一下零食 |
[13:18] | -Sure. -Great. | -当然可以 -很好 |
[13:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:22] | I can’t believe Ms. Brenda’s letting you stay the whole day. | 不敢相信布伦达老师 让你一整天都留在这里 |
[13:25] | I would give anything to do that with Hannah. | 要是我也能整天陪着汉娜 让我做什么我都愿意 |
[13:27] | She’s having all these conversations and experiences I know nothing about. | 她每天说什么做什么 我一无所知 |
[13:31] | You’re so lucky. | 你真是太幸运了 |
[13:34] | It’s a whole new world. | 一个全新的世界 |
[13:36] | I can bring you a sandwich at lunch. | 午餐时间我可以给你带三明治 |
[13:37] | Oh, no. That’s okay. I mean, you don’t need to do that. | 不 不用 你不必那样 |
[13:40] | Are you kidding? I am dying to see who Hannah eats lunch with. | 开什么玩笑 我太想看汉娜和谁一起吃午饭了 |
[13:51] | BFD Music, can I help you? | BFD音乐公司 你有事吗 |
[13:56] | Hi. Um… | 嗨 |
[13:59] | -I’m looking for Brad Simon. -You just missed him. | -我想找一下布莱德赛门 -他刚走过去 |
[14:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | Hi, welcome. | 嗨 欢迎光临 |
[15:33] | Hi, yeah. How much for, um…? | 嗨 我要… |
[15:36] | For a one-day pass? | 日票多少钱 |
[15:38] | -Our monthly plans start at 600. -That’s okay, I just need the one day. | -我们的月票600美元起价 -不用 我只要一天 |
[15:41] | Well, you can sign up for a trial week after meeting with one of our consultants. | 好吧 您可以找我们的顾问 先报名体验一周 |
[15:45] | They’ll give you a tour plus vouchers for our juice bar. | 他们会带您四处看看 还会附赠我们果汁吧的优惠券 |
[15:48] | Only takes about 40 minutes. Brandy can actually take you right now. | 只要40分钟左右 布伦迪现在就可以带您去 |
[15:51] | Give me the month. I’ll take the month. | 那就月票吧 我买月票 |
[15:53] | -Amazing. -Thanks. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[15:55] | -I’m gonna need some clothes. -Pro shop’s right behind you. | -我还需要服装 -您后面就有 |
[16:07] | Object permanence. | 物体恒存 |
[16:10] | That’s what they call it. | 是公认的概念 |
[16:13] | When a child learns that things continue to exist | 孩子们会认识到 虽然看不到 |
[16:16] | even when you can’t see them. | 事物依然存在 |
[16:23] | That they’re still out there, somewhere in the world. | 它们存在于这个世界的某个角落 |
[16:28] | Even when you haven’t seen them for eight long years. | 即便你已经有漫长的八年时间 没看到它 |
[16:33] | This place is a palace. | 这地方就像个宫殿 |
[16:35] | I’m pretty sure there’s a real prince who lives in the presidential suite. | 我很确定总统套房里住着真正的王子 |
[16:39] | I didn’t realize your mom was so fancy. | 没想到你妈妈这么奢华 |
[16:42] | Ah, she wasn’t always. Stepdad’s the one with the cash. | 她以前不是这样 是我继父有钱 |
[16:44] | Well, you never talk about your parents, so | 你没说过你父母的事 所以… |
[16:47] | Parent. Just Mom. | 没有父亲 我只有母亲 |
[16:50] | Lucky for you. | 算你走运 |
[16:51] | Okay. Well, what does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[16:54] | -Look, I just want her to like me, so-Relax. She’s gonna love you. | -我只想让她喜欢我 所以… -别紧张 她会喜欢你的 |
[16:58] | I’m just stressing out. | 我快紧张死了 |
[17:05] | What can I do to make you relax? | 我能做点什么让你不那么紧张 |
[17:11] | Brad. Are you crazy? | 布莱德 你疯了吗 |
[17:15] | We’re going to 22. | 我们去22楼 |
[17:19] | You’ve got 19 floors to come. | 还有19层呢 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 真好 |
[17:27] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[17:37] | Yes! | 好 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:53] | Yeah! | 好 |
[18:07] | Billie? | 比莉 |
[18:09] | Billie? It’s circle time. We wondered if you’d like to read us the book. | 比莉 现在大家要围成圈了 不知道你能不能帮我们读读这本书 |
[18:15] | Oh, yes. | 哦 好 |
[18:17] | Of course. Yes, I would love to. | 当然可以 我很乐意 |
[18:20] | Here you go. | 给 |
[18:21] | Okay, all right. | 好 好的 |
[18:23] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 小朋友们 |
[18:24] | Let’s welcome Hudson’s mom! | 我们欢迎哈德森的妈妈 |
[18:27] | – Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | Well, you know what? You can call me Billie or “Mommy.” And | 你们可以叫我比莉或者“妈妈” |
[18:34] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[18:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:38] | All right, well, this book happens to be one of Hudson’s favorites. | 好的 这本书正好是哈德森最喜欢的一本 |
[18:44] | So let’s see how you like it. | 看看你们喜不喜欢 |
[19:12] | -Thanks, mate. See you tomorrow. – No problem. Yeah. | -谢谢 哥们 -不客气 明天见 |
[20:34] | There you go. | 给你 |
[20:36] | Okay, here, baby. | 好 给你 宝贝 |
[20:37] | Yes, yes. You have fun, honey. | 对 好好玩 宝贝 |
[20:40] | Okay? And I’ll be right here when you get back, I promise. | 我会在这里等你回来 好吗 我保证 |
[20:43] | -All right. -Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[21:03] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[21:17] | Hey, hot mama. | 嘿 辣妈 |
[21:18] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[21:21] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[21:23] | I’m, um | 我… |
[21:24] | I’m at Hudson’s preschool and I’m supposed to be helping, but… | 我在哈德森的幼儿园 我在这是要帮他好好适应的 可… |
[21:31] | I can’t stop thinking about Brad. | 我满脑子想的都是布莱德 |
[21:33] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么呢 |
[21:36] | And the truth is, | 其实 |
[21:38] | I’m really jealous because I know the sex that you’re having | 我真的很嫉妒 因为我知道你和他也上过床… |
[21:43] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[21:45] | What the hell happened between last night and this morning? | 昨晚到今早这段时间发生了什么 |
[21:49] | You said everything was great, | 你不是说进展很好嘛 |
[21:51] | that Cooper licked it like a lollipop for the first time in a year and a half. | 你说那是库伯一年半以来 第一次全情投入 |
[21:55] | Yeah, then this morning, it was back to no business as usual. | 对 但是今早又重新回到 提不起兴致的老样子 |
[21:59] | I mean, the only thing Cooper wanted to talk about was fixing the goddamn car. | 库伯唯一感兴趣的就是修好那辆破车 |
[22:04] | Nothing’s changed, Sash, and it’s not going to. | 他根本没有变 小莎 他也不会变 |
[22:11] | How did it even start, with you and Brad? | 你们怎么开始的 你和布莱德 |
[22:18] | In Paris. | 在巴黎的时候 |
[22:21] | You guys went to Paris together? | 你们一起去过巴黎 |
[22:23] | No, not together. | 不 不是一起 |
[22:25] | He was on tour with some band. I was at a conference. | 他和乐队去的 我正好去开会 |
[22:29] | We met up, drank a few too many glasses of Chateau Margaux, | 我们见了面 多喝了几杯玛歌酒 |
[22:32] | and… Paris will do that to you. | 巴黎会让人情不自禁 |
[22:36] | I’d fuck anyone in Paris. | 在巴黎 让我和谁上床都行 |
[22:41] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[22:45] | And then… | 然后… |
[22:50] | it was really good. | 那次真的太美妙了 |
[22:53] | As good as you remember. | 美妙到难以忘怀 |
[22:56] | So… | 所以… |
[22:59] | I did it again. | 我就又去找了他 |
[23:02] | A bunch of times. | 又找了很多次 |
[23:05] | But now I am so sorry I did. | 但现在我很懊悔 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry I never told you. | 对不起 我没向你坦白过 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry about the whole damn thing. | 整件事都是我的错 对不起 |
[23:16] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[23:17] | You know, I mean, I have no right to be upset | 你知道 我没权利生气 |
[23:22] | or even ask about any of this. | 甚至根本没权利过问 |
[23:25] | Of course you do. Are you kidding me? | 你当然有权利 别开玩笑了 |
[23:28] | No, you guys should be together. | 不是 你们应该在一起的 |
[23:31] | You know? I mean, you make sense. | 要我说 你们更合适 |
[23:35] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[23:37] | Well, you know, maybe, um | 你知道 也许… |
[23:38] | Maybe you should date him for real. | 也许你应该认真开始和他谈恋爱 |
[23:42] | No, thanks. You’re the one who did that and look where it got you. | 不用了 谢谢 你是那么做了 看看你现在的样子 |
[23:46] | I had to peel you off the floor for weeks. | 我花了好几周的时间 才让你不那么颓废 |
[23:49] | The only men in your life were Jose Cuervo and Ben & Jerry. | 你人生中出现过的男人 只有荷塞奎沃 本和杰瑞 |
[23:52] | -I know, I remember. -Do you? | -我知道 我记得 -你还知道啊 |
[23:55] | Brad was bad fucking news, | 布莱德就是场灾难 |
[23:57] | I bet you’re not writing about that in your journal. | 你的日记里肯定没记那些吧 |
[23:59] | You’re just romanticizing the whole thing. | 你记的就只有浪漫美好的一面 |
[24:03] | Look, Brad’s a hot lay, but that’s it. | 听着 布莱德是很帅 但仅此而已 |
[24:06] | And, frankly, not worth all this damn drama. | 坦白说 他不值得你把生活搞成这样 |
[24:10] | I don’t ever need to fuck him again. | 我不用非要再找他上床 |
[24:14] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[24:16] | You know, I mean | 你知道 我是说… |
[24:20] | Fuck him or don’t fuck him, but just, you know, don’t stop because of me. | 随便你要不要和他上床 但别因为我委屈你自己 |
[24:33] | Sasha’s right. | 莎夏说得没错 |
[24:35] | Brad wasn’t just bad news. He was my own personal apocalypse. | 布莱德不仅是场灾难 更像是我的世界末日 |
[24:52] | But it was thrilling. | 但那种体验让人血脉贲张 |
[24:54] | Addicting. | 无法自拔 |
[24:56] | All that drama. | 过往的一幕幕 |
[24:58] | Okay, come on! Okay, play your mother the single. | 快呀 放给你妈妈听听 |
[25:02] | – You’re not gonna like it. -I’m your mum, I already love it. | 你不会喜欢的 我是你妈 肯定会喜欢的 |
[25:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:12] | Why, it’s, um… | 呃 这个… |
[25:22] | -What do you call them again? -Beginners. | -这个乐队叫什么来着 -新手乐队 |
[25:27] | We were dancing all night to these guys. | 我们伴着他们的歌跳了一整夜舞 |
[25:30] | I wouldn’t have the faintest idea how to dance to this. | 我根本想不出 伴着这样的音乐应该跳什么舞 |
[25:33] | -Oh, no. I mean-Oh, come on. Come on, Mum. | -哦 别这么说 我是说… -哦 来吧 妈妈 |
[25:36] | You know, if you could dance to Elvis… | 你连猫王的歌都能跳 |
[25:38] | – Elvis? -Yeah. You could dance to anything. | -猫王 -对 那你还有什么不能跳的 |
[25:42] | -Come on. Up you get. -I’m not that old. | -来啊 起来 -我还没那么老 |
[25:44] | – Yes! -Up you get. | -对 -起来吧 |
[25:46] | Yes! | 好 |
[25:47] | Oh, still got it, have we? | 哦 我们实力不减 对吧 |
[25:52] | Oh, Mum. | 哦 妈妈 |
[25:54] | I love you, Mum. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[26:01] | -Dance with us, love. -Oh, no, no, no. | -和我们一起跳吧 亲爱的 -哦 不用了 |
[26:03] | -It’s fine. -No, it’s not fine. Up you get. | -我不跳了 -不行 不能不跳 快起来 |
[26:06] | Come on. Up, up, up. | 来 过来 |
[26:08] | -Okay. -All of us. Yep. | -好吧 -我们一起 对 |
[26:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:11] | -I’ll show you some moves. -Yes. Please. | -我教你几个动作 -好 快教我 |
[26:14] | -Okay, and go this way! -Right? | 好 这样 |
[26:15] | -And- Oh, twirl. -Okay. | -然后 哦 旋转 -好 |
[26:18] | – Here we go. Ready? -This is so great! | 就这样 好了吗 真好 |
[26:28] | I love her. | 我喜欢她 |
[26:29] | A dance party? | 在开舞会啊 |
[26:31] | How decadent. | 真温馨 |
[26:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:40] | You told me he wasn’t gonna be here. | 你告诉我他不在的 |
[26:43] | Because I knew you wouldn’t come. | 因为我知道说他在你就不会来 |
[26:45] | -You got that right. -Darling. Let him be a part of your life. | -没错 -儿子 你就接受他吧 |
[26:48] | I really don’t. We’re leaving now. Let’s go. | 我不接受 我们马上就走 走 |
[26:52] | -What? -At least introduce me to your friend. | -什么 -你至少可以向你的朋友介绍一下我 |
[26:55] | -I don’t think so. -You’ve already forgotten her name? | -不必了 -你不会已经忘了她的名字吧 |
[26:58] | -Hey. -Yeah, he’s got quite a track record. | -嘿 -对 他一向如此 |
[27:01] | -What is that supposed to mean? -What are you, drunk? | -这是什么意思 -你怎么回事 喝多了 |
[27:04] | – Jonathan-Brad loves the chase. | -乔纳森… -布莱德喜欢追求女人的过程 |
[27:06] | He comes on like a whirlwind. | 他会发动猛烈攻势 |
[27:08] | All hot and heavy. | 让人无法招架 |
[27:10] | Even bringing them home to meet dear old Mum. | 甚至还带她们回来见他母亲 |
[27:12] | -Billie, get your purse. – The second you get close, | -比莉 拿包走人 -但是一旦你沦陷了 |
[27:15] | the second you get just a little too real, what does Mr. Fancy record producer do? | 一旦你动了真情 这位了不起的唱片制作人会怎么样 |
[27:19] | -He moves on to a new act. -You have no idea what I do. | -他会寻找新的猎物 -你对我做的事一无所知 |
[27:23] | Hump them and dump them, isn’t that right, son? | 跟她们上床 再抛弃她们 对吧 儿子 |
[27:25] | Don’t call me that! | 不许你那么叫我 |
[27:27] | -You’re not my father. -Well, at least I stuck around. | -你不是我父亲 -对 至少我还在这里 |
[27:31] | Which is a lot more than you can say for that scumbag you call “Dad.” | 比你那个所谓的人渣“爸爸”强多了 |
[27:40] | Are you gonna stand there and let him act like this? | 你就打算站在那里 看他这么对我 |
[27:43] | I’m gonna make it easy on both of you. | 我不会再让你们为难了 |
[27:46] | We never should have come. | 我们根本就不该来 |
[28:09] | I’ll get you a cab. | 我给你叫出租车 |
[28:11] | -What is going on? -You’re the shrink, you tell me. | -这到底怎么回事 -你是心理学家 你告诉我 |
[28:15] | Fine. Then stop acting like the asshole Jonathan says you are. | 好吧 那就别表现得 像那个混蛋乔纳森说的那样 |
[28:18] | What do you want me to say? That my dad took off? | 那你想让我说什么 说我爸爸抛妻弃子 |
[28:21] | That I got dragged 10,000 miles away to be raised by a dickhead stepfather | 说我被这个混蛋继父 带到千里之外抚养长大 |
[28:24] | that looks for new ways to tell me I’m a piece of shit everyday | 他每天都换着法子告诉我 我是个窝囊废 |
[28:27] | and that my mom lets him? Yeah. Yo! | 我妈妈还听之任之 这边 |
[28:29] | -Yes. If that’s the truth. Yes. -Come on. | -对 只要是真的 我都愿意听 -得了 |
[28:33] | -It’s yours, get in. -No. Just talk to me. | -走吧 上车 -不 你得和我说清楚 |
[28:36] | Why? So you can swoop in and fix me? | 为什么 好让你发挥专长治愈我 |
[28:40] | Hmm? Yeah. You know, you’re so curious about everyone else, but what about you? | 对 是 你对所有人都那么好奇 那你自己呢 |
[28:45] | Running away from redneck Mom and Dad down in Georgia? | 背着乡巴佬爹妈 从佐治亚州偷跑出来 |
[28:48] | Stop it. Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[28:51] | -You don’t know anything about them. -Yeah. | -你对他们一无所知 -对 |
[28:53] | Maybe if Daddy gave you a little more attention… | 如果你爸爸多给你一点关注 |
[28:57] | you wouldn’t fuck a stranger on the first night you met him. | 你就不会和陌生人 第一次见面就献身吧 |
[29:02] | You… | 你… |
[29:05] | You are dead wrong about my dad. And don’t do this. | 你完全误解我父亲了 不要这样 |
[29:09] | I know what you’re doing. Don’t push me away. | 我知道你是故意的 别想赶我走 |
[29:11] | You think you’re so special, don’t you? | 你觉得你很特别 是吧 |
[29:15] | Guess what, Billie? | 其实你知道吗 比莉 |
[29:17] | You’re not. | 你不特别 |
[29:20] | You’re not special. | 你一点都不特别 |
[29:22] | And you’re not my fucking girlfriend. | 你现在不是我女朋友了 |
[29:33] | Mommy, look. | 妈妈 看 |
[29:35] | Look what I made. | 看我画的 |
[29:40] | Hudson. | 哈德森 |
[29:44] | Honey, this is | 宝贝 这个… |
[29:47] | This is perfect. | 画得太好了 |
[29:48] | It’s our family. | 这是我们全家 |
[29:50] | Who-? Okay. | 谁… 好吧 |
[29:51] | -Who is this? -Mommy. | -这是谁 -妈妈 |
[29:53] | -Yes. And who is that? -Ellary. | -好 那这个是谁 -艾拉里 |
[29:56] | Yes. And who’s that? | 对 那这个呢 |
[29:58] | -Daddy. -That’s Daddy. | -爸爸 -那是爸爸 |
[30:00] | -And who’s this guy? -Me. | -还有这个小家伙呢 -是我 |
[30:02] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[30:03] | Your bath is ready, niño. | 洗澡水好了 小伙子 |
[30:06] | Time to come upstairs. | 上楼去吧 |
[30:08] | Olga, look. | 奥嘉 看 |
[30:11] | -That’s fantastic. -It’s our first family portrait. | -画得真好 -这是我们第一张全家画像 |
[30:28] | Hey, Olga. Um… | 嘿 奥嘉 |
[30:30] | Is there any chance that you could stay a little bit longer? | 你今天能不能多待一会儿 |
[30:35] | -Uh, sure. Is everything okay? -Oh, yes. | -当然可以 没什么事吧 -哦 没事 |
[30:38] | There is, um… | 其实… |
[30:40] | There’s just something that I need to do. | 是我自己有点事 |
[30:51] | Cooper’s a sweetheart. | 库伯是个好男人 |
[30:54] | He would never even dream of treating me the way Brad treated me. | 他绝不可能像布莱德那么对待我 |
[30:59] | So how come Brad’s the one I can’t stop thinking about? | 可我为什么 就是对布莱德念念不忘呢 |
[31:03] | He always managed to find a way back in. | 他总有办法杀回来 |
[31:06] | Oh, my God, Sash. | 哦 天哪 小莎 |
[31:07] | What he said about me, he said it… | 你都不知道他是怎么说我的 他说得… |
[31:13] | He said it so calmly. | 他说得心平气和 |
[31:17] | He said it so matter-of-fact. | 他说得一本正经 |
[31:19] | He wasn’t just making stuff up. | 他不是随口胡说 |
[31:21] | He believed it. | 他心里就是那么想的 |
[31:24] | He’d thought about it. | 他认真思考过 |
[31:26] | Just remember. | 你只要记住 |
[31:28] | -He’s the piece of shit. Not you. -Ugh. | 他是个人渣 你不是 |
[31:34] | You should have seen him. It’s like, when he threw that glass… | 你真该看看他当时的样子 他摔杯子的时候 |
[31:40] | he was so scary. | 真的好吓人 |
[31:44] | He was like a completely different person. | 他好像变成了另外一个人 |
[31:47] | He’s a psycho. | 他是个疯子 |
[31:50] | Better to find out now. | 等去度蜜月才发觉就来不及了 |
[31:51] | Oh, please. Brad’s never getting married or even having a honeymoon. | 哦 拜托 布莱德没结过婚 也没度过蜜月 |
[31:56] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是蠢透了 |
[32:01] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[32:07] | -Ignore him. He will go away. – | 别理他 他会走的 |
[32:10] | – Billie! -What the hell? | -比莉 -怎么回事 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry, Billie! Just talk to me. | 对不起 比莉 别不理我 |
[32:15] | B, B, I know what you’re thinking, and don’t do it. | 比莉 我知道你想干什么 别去 |
[32:20] | – Hey, asshole! Shut the hell up! | -求你了 -嘿 混蛋 闭嘴吧 |
[32:23] | Get lost or I’m calling the cops! | 再不滚我要报警了 |
[32:29] | Billie! | 比莉 |
[32:32] | Is he out of his mind? | 他疯了吗 |
[32:33] | -Okay-I’m gonna handle this. | -好… -我去对付他 |
[32:35] | Sash. If I don’t go down there myself, he’ll never stop. | 小莎 我不下去 他是不会罢休的 |
[32:40] | You know it. | 你很清楚 |
[32:44] | I’ll spot you. | 我盯着你 |
[32:54] | Billie! Billie, I know you’re up there. | 比莉 比莉 我知道你还没睡 |
[33:02] | -What do you want? -Look, I screwed up, okay? | -你想怎么样 -听着 是我搞砸了 好吗 |
[33:05] | -This is all on me. -Yeah, I already knew that, okay? | -都是我的错 -是 我知道 行了吧 |
[33:08] | You’re wasting your time. | 不用浪费时间了 |
[33:12] | Just- Just go. | 你…你走吧 |
[33:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:17] | -I don’t wanna lose you. -You already have! | -我不想失去你 -你已经失去了 |
[33:22] | I didn’t- I didn’t mean what I said. | 我没…我跟你说的那些话是无心的 |
[33:28] | And I hate myself for saying it, okay? | 说出那样的话 我很懊悔 知道吗 |
[33:31] | Just give me five minutes. | 就给我五分钟 |
[33:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:41] | Maybe Jonathan’s right. | 也许乔纳森是对的 |
[33:44] | This is what I always do. | 我总是那样 |
[33:51] | But I don’t wanna do it with you. | 但我不会那样对你 |
[34:00] | Just let me explain. | 你听我解释 |
[34:09] | You get rid of that freak show? | 那个怪胎走了 |
[34:17] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 哦 老天爷啊 |
[34:19] | I’ll be in my room. | 我回房了 |
[34:50] | Look, you said you wanted to hear the truth. | 你说你想听我说真话 |
[34:54] | That I should tell you more about my family, so… | 想听我讲我的家庭 所以… |
[35:00] | My real dad left when I was 8. | 我八岁的时候 我亲生父亲走了 |
[35:04] | I never saw him again. | 从此就再也没见过他 |
[35:07] | Never even sent a birthday card. | 连生日贺卡都没寄过 |
[35:11] | But he would send me records. | 但他给我寄过唱片 |
[35:16] | Miles Davis. | 迈尔斯戴维斯 |
[35:18] | Leonard Cohen. Velvet Underground. | 莱昂纳德科恩 地下丝绒乐团 |
[35:23] | Nirvana. Dre. The Legends. | 涅槃乐团 DRE乐团 传奇乐团 |
[35:25] | He turned me on to them all. | 因为他 我才喜欢上这些乐团 |
[35:30] | So when I started my company | 所以我刚创立公司的时候… |
[35:32] | Yeah, I did it- I did it for the music. | 对 我…我是为了音乐 |
[35:36] | But also, I thought… | 但同时 我也想… |
[35:40] | I thought if I got big enough… | 我也想等我做出了一番事业 |
[35:46] | that he’d just show up. | 他就会回来 |
[35:49] | Probably just to ask for a loan. | 哪怕是回来借钱 |
[35:54] | But I’m still waiting. | 但我一直在等 |
[35:59] | And I guess I always will be. | 我想我会一直等下去 |
[36:06] | But do you know what’s messed up? | 可你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[36:09] | Twenty-four years, no birthday cards later. | 24年 没有生日贺卡 |
[36:23] | I still miss him. | 可我还是想他 |
[36:33] | I been to enough shrinks to know that it’s all connected. | 我去看过很多心理医生 想知道这到底是为什么 |
[36:38] | I just | 我… |
[36:40] | I push people away. | 我不想和人太亲近 |
[36:45] | Because to me, with my family… | 因为对我来说 我那样的家庭 |
[36:51] | it feels like love. | 爱就是这样 |
[37:01] | So let me guess. | 现在我猜 |
[37:06] | Now’s the part where you tell me I’ve gotta go and find my dad. | 你会说让我去找爸爸 |
[37:13] | I would. | 没错 |
[37:17] | But I think you already know that. | 但我知道你自己已经明白了 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:03] | This is new. | 这也太新鲜了 |
[39:06] | I got the car fixed. | 我去修车了 |
[39:16] | You smell good. | 你真好闻 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I, uh, worked out at lunch, so how was your day? | 我中午去健身了 你今天过得好吗 |
[39:27] | -It was good. Yeah. -Yeah? | 很好 |
[39:29] | You? | 你呢 |
[39:31] | Yeah. It was, um… | 好 很好 |
[39:33] | -It was good. It was, um, interesting. -Mm-hm. | 很好 还很…有意思 |
[39:37] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[39:44] | -Whoa. -Yeah. | 对 |
[39:47] | Well, what’s that about? | 这是什么情况 |
[39:48] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[39:50] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[39:53] | -Oh, jeez. | 哦 天哪 |
[39:55] | -All right. Hold on. -Okay. | -好吧 等一下 -好 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[39:58] | Let me get this. | 我把这个弄好 |
[39:59] | -Can you get the-? All right. -Okay. | -你能不能… 好的 -好 |
[40:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:05] | It’s the car seat. | 儿童座椅卡在后面了 |
[40:07] | Fuck you, car seat. | 该死的儿童座椅 |
[40:08] | -It doesn’t matter. Come here. -Okay. | -没事 过来 -好 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:23] | -Okay. -Honey. Oh, my God. | -好 -亲爱的 哦 我的天哪 |
[40:25] | I’m so sorry. Just ignore it. Ignore it. | 对不起 别管它 别管它 |
[40:27] | It’ll stop, eventually. Come on. Let’s go. | 一会儿就好了 快 我们继续 |
[40:29] | -Okay, Billie. I can’t make it stop. -Just do it. No. Oh, my God. | -好了 比莉 还在流呢 -我们继续 别管它 哦 天哪 |
[40:32] | -Come on, Cooper, I want you. -I want you too. | -来呀 库伯 我想要你 -我也想要你 |
[40:35] | -Go. -Come on. | -好吧 -继续 |
[40:38] | Come on. | 继续 |
[40:41] | Fuck me. | 该死 |
[40:45] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:46] | -It was like, everywhere, and I-No. It’s fine. I know. | -到处都是奶 我… -没事 没关系 我知道 |
[40:49] | -It’s just- Distracting. -I know. It’s okay. | -它让我…有点分心 -我知道 没关系的 |
[40:52] | We don’t need to do this. | 我们不需要这样的 |
[40:59] | -Yeah. Oh, my- My foot. -Yeah. I got it. | -哦 我…我的脚 -是 我知道 |
[41:02] | -My foot. – | 我的脚 |
[41:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:22] | Yes, we do. | 对 我们需要 |
[41:24] | -What? -Yes, we do. | -什么 -我们需要 |
[41:25] | -We need to do this. -Okay. | -我们需要这样做 -好吧 |
[41:27] | Okay? Put that seat back. | 好吗 把座位放倒 |
[41:30] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:34] | -Okay. -Come here. | -好 -过来吧 |
[41:36] | On my way. | 这就来 |
[41:37] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 太好了 |
[41:40] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[41:43] | Oh, yeah, you got it. | 哦 对 可以了 |
[41:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[41:58] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[42:00] | Honey. Okay, slow down. | 亲爱的 好 慢点 |
[42:03] | It’s gonna work. | 我能行 |
[42:06] | It’s gonna work. | 一定能行 |
[42:08] | -Okay. Yeah. -It’s gonna work. | -好了 -一定能行 |
[42:10] | Slow down. Cooper. | 停下 库伯 |
[42:13] | It’s gonna work. | 能行的 |
[42:15] | It’s… | 一定… |
[42:17] | gonna… | 能… |
[42:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[42:45] | Are you gonna let me in? | 不请我进去吗 |
[42:56] | I didn’t know if we were still cool doing this. | 我不知道 因为比莉的事 |
[42:59] | After Billie. | 我们还能不能心无芥蒂 |
[43:01] | Yeah, I think that’s a no. | 对 答案是不能 |
[43:04] | For a lot of reasons. | 原因有很多 |
[43:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:09] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[43:12] | Nothing. | 没说什么 |
[43:14] | She’s fine with it. | 她不介意了 |
[43:17] | -Really? -Yeah, she said I could fuck you or not. | -真的 -真的 她说我和不和你上床都没关系 |
[43:26] | Ah, so then… | 那么… |
[43:30] | what’s the problem? | 你还介意什么 |
[43:32] | -If Billie’s really… – | 如果比莉… |
[43:34] | …fine with it? | 都不介意的话 |
[43:38] | You are so damn cocky. | 你也太自以为是了 |
[43:42] | You don’t think there’s any reason I could possibly say no to you? | 你真觉得我没理由拒绝你了 |
[43:45] | Besides Billie? | 除了比莉之外 |
[43:47] | Ah. | 啊 |
[43:52] | I haven’t heard one yet. | 我还从没听说过 |
[44:06] | Maybe it’s you. | 也或许是因为你 |
[44:12] | You’re losing your touch. | 你技不如人 |
[44:17] | You didn’t seem to think so the other night. | 那天晚上你好像不是这么想的 |
[44:32] | I need to use the bathroom. | 我去趟洗手间 |
[45:35] | Hey. I was just about to call you. | 嘿 我刚想给你打电话呢 |
[45:37] | So you have been thinking about me after all. | 这么说你一直在想我喽 |
[45:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[45:48] | I | 我… |
[45:49] | I told you, I don’t wanna talk to you. | 我说了 我不想再和你纠缠了 |
[45:52] | Are you sure? I heard you gave Sasha the green light. | 真的 听说你同意莎夏和我在一起了 |
[45:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:57] | So I’d be safely off-limits? | 这样你就不能对我有非分之想了 |
[46:02] | No. No. | 不是 |
[46:05] | You two should be together if you want to be. You know? | 你们想在一起就应该在一起 |
[46:09] | It’s | 这… |
[46:10] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[46:13] | Mm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[46:14] | Really. | 真的 |
[46:18] | I’m fine with it. | 我不介意 |
[46:20] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[46:23] | Let’s see how “fine with it” you are. | 我倒要看看你有多“不介意” |
[46:48] | -Listen, I think this is a mistake. -Oh, my God. | -听着 我觉得这样不好 -哦 天哪 |
[46:51] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[46:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[47:12] | I don’t think that would be very fair to you. | 我觉得那样对你不公平 |
[47:26] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想要的话 |
[47:32] | Fuck you. | 你混蛋 |