时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | New York can feel like a dream sometimes. | 纽约有时候就像一场梦 |
[00:25] | And I came here looking for mine. | 我来就是为了寻梦 |
[00:28] | For a life I couldn’t have back in Georgia. | 寻找那种乔治亚州给不了我的生活 |
[00:33] | And me and Sash, we found that life. | 我和小莎 我们一起找到了 |
[00:37] | Together. | 那种生活 |
[00:43] | We were so damn shiny back then, you could see us from 30,000 feet. | 我们曾经那么光芒四射 在茫茫人海中耀眼夺目 |
[00:52] | Sure, we did tons of crazy shit, | 当然 我们也做了很多疯狂的事 |
[00:55] | but we always did it together. | 但我们总是形影不离 |
[01:00] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[01:11] | We need beers. | 我们需要啤酒 |
[01:13] | Do you wanna help me get some beers, Sash? | 和我一起去拿啤酒吧 小莎 |
[01:16] | -Yes. -Mmm. Hells, yeah. | -可以吧 -当然可以了 |
[01:19] | Four beers coming right up. | 四瓶啤酒马上来 |
[01:26] | Jesus, your guy is so fucking hot! | -天哪 你那位也太他妈帅了 -性感火辣 |
[01:30] | -Oh. -Oh, no wonder you’re never home lately. | 哦 难怪你最近都不回家 |
[01:32] | Um, excuse me. Your guy is so fucking hot. | 拜托 你那位才是性感逼人 |
[01:36] | But fun fact, mine has a giant joystick. | 不过话说回来 我的那一位下面可是相当雄伟呢 |
[01:40] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[01:41] | -Yes. -Painful giant or good giant? | -真的 -大得夸张 还是大得恰到好处 |
[01:44] | Mmm, just-right giant. I mean, you need to try it. | 大得恰到好处 我觉得你得试试 |
[01:49] | It’s kind of a crime if you don’t. | 不试简直就是暴殄天物 |
[01:52] | You mean, like a swap? | 你想交换 |
[01:54] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[01:55] | ‘Cause truth, it’s kind of a crime if you don’t try the tongue on Taye. | 老实说 如果不试试泰伊的舌上功夫 那才是暴殄天物呢 |
[02:01] | Girl, the way he works it in my kitty cat? | 妹子 他玩弄我小猫咪的方式 |
[02:04] | – Ooh! -Mm! | -哦 -嗯 |
[02:05] | Mad skills! | 简直绝了 |
[02:07] | -Okay. Is this insane? -Hell, no. | -这太疯狂了吧 -才不会呢 |
[02:11] | -They’re just dudes. -Yeah. | -男人如衣服 -对 |
[02:13] | It’s you and me always. | 姐妹如手足 |
[02:15] | Always. Yes. | 手足 对 |
[02:18] | Sorry, it takes an awful long time to get a beer around here. | 抱歉 你们拿啤酒的时间有点太长了 |
[02:21] | What are you girls talking about? | 两位美女在聊什么 |
[02:24] | You. | 说你呢 |
[02:34] | Sweet. Shit like this never happened back in Ohio. | 真好 这种事 在俄亥俄州绝不可能发生 |
[02:41] | Hey, where’d the pretty ladies go? | 嘿 美女们都到哪去了 |
[02:51] | We were thick as thieves. | 我们亲密无间 |
[02:54] | Nothing could break us. | 情比金坚 |
[02:58] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[03:00] | Always. | 永远情同手足 |
[03:29] | You awake? | 你醒了 |
[03:30] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[03:33] | Was I right about his next-level skills or what? | 我说他技艺高超没错吧 |
[03:37] | So right. | 一点都没错 |
[03:40] | Four stars. | 四星级 |
[03:41] | Okay, but we still got papers due in six hours. | 好吧 不过还有六小时 我们就得交论文了 |
[03:45] | The perfect peen was a bit distracting, didn’t keep me from outlining in my head. | 美好的享受虽然分神 但我已经构思得差不多了 |
[03:49] | Oh, but my head weighs a billion pounds. I’m never gonna make it. | 哦 我的头好沉 肯定来不及了 |
[03:53] | -Like hell we won’t. -No! | -肯定来不及了 -不 |
[03:55] | Girl, you know we can whip up something A-plus-plus for Sumner by class. | 你知道我们可以在上课前 赶出能得 “优加加”的论文交给萨姆纳教授 |
[03:59] | -Come on. We got this. – | 起来吧 我们肯定行的 |
[04:05] | Whoo. | 喔 |
[04:10] | Okay. Ready? | 好了 你好了吗 |
[04:13] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[04:21] | Billz, this is brilliant. | 小比啊 你写得太好了 |
[04:26] | I mean, this is brilliant too. | 我觉得 你写得也很棒 |
[04:29] | -We are doing some genius-level work here. -Look how hot we look when we doing it. | -我们写的东西堪称天才之作 -再看看我们认真时有多性感 |
[04:34] | -Oh, girl. You know it. – Hey. | -哦 姐们 可不是嘛 -嘿 |
[04:37] | -What’s for breakfast? -H&H Bagels on the corner. | -早饭吃什么 -街角有家H&H百吉饼 |
[04:43] | -We like sesame. Toasted. -Toasted. | -我们喜欢芝麻的 要烤过的 -要烤过的 |
[04:57] | Sasha and I have never had secrets. | 我和莎夏之间从来没有秘密 |
[05:01] | Till now. | 直到现在 |
[05:08] | Of course Sasha succumbed. Brad has that effect on women. | 莎夏当然会屈服了 布莱德总能让女人乖乖就范 |
[05:13] | And I meant what I said, I have no right to be upset. | 我也发自内心地说了 我没有权利生气的 |
[05:18] | What matters is, I shouldn’t have watched. | 问题就在于 我根本就不应该看 |
[05:23] | I have to fix this. | 我必须处理好这件事 |
[05:28] | Unless it’s too late and she already knows. | 除非为时已晚 她已经知道了 |
[05:31] | I mean, Brad must have told her, right? | 布莱德肯定已经告诉她了吧 |
[05:37] | I think it feels like a waffles kind of… | 今天天气感觉有点… |
[05:44] | It’s supposed to cool down today. The kids will probably need sweaters. | 今天应该会降温 要给孩子们穿毛衣了 |
[05:52] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[06:03] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗澡 |
[06:46] | Hi, it’s Sasha. Leave me a message. | 你好 我是莎夏 有事请留言 |
[06:49] | Hey, Sash. Um, I got your text. | 嘿 小莎 我看到你的短信了 |
[06:54] | Call me back when you can. I need to, uh, talk to you too. | 有时间给我回电话 我也想和你谈谈 |
[07:36] | -Yo. – Dev. | -喂 -戴文 |
[07:38] | Hey, man, um… | 嘿 哥们 |
[07:40] | Sorry. I’m not gonna make this morning. I’m gonna need you to cover for me. | 抱歉 我上午去不了了 你得帮我顶一下 |
[07:44] | Dude, again? Seriously? | 伙计 又来 没开玩笑吧 |
[07:48] | For someone who became the big guy around here, you’re not around here much. | 你成了这里的大人物了 你应该经常出现吧 |
[07:52] | Yeah, okay, I got it. Just help me out here. | 行了 我知道了 帮帮我 |
[07:55] | Okay? I’ve got a… | 好吗 我有点… |
[07:58] | I have to go to this thing at Hudson’s school. | 哈德森在学校有点事 |
[08:01] | Apparently he’s having a hard time transitioning. | 看来他适应得不太好 |
[08:04] | Uh, they want us both to come in for this conference. | 他们想让父母一起去开个会 |
[08:07] | I’m having a hard time transitioning into doing two people’s jobs. | 我要做两个人的工作 这事我也适应得不太好 |
[08:11] | Okay? There better be a Frappuccino in this for me when you come back. | 知道吧 你回来的时候 最好能有杯星冰乐犒劳我一下 |
[08:14] | Extra whip. | 多加奶油 |
[08:16] | I’ll be in as soon as I can. Thanks, bud. | 我尽快回来 谢谢 哥们 |
[08:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:33] | You can do this. Look, you are such a big boy. | 你能行的 听着 你是个大男孩了 |
[08:38] | I mean, you don’t need Mommy looking over your shoulder all day long, right? | 你不需要妈妈整天看着你吧 |
[08:43] | Oh, perfect. | 哦 太好了 |
[08:44] | Hudson, I have a surprise for you. | 哈德森 我有个惊喜给你 |
[08:46] | Would you like to come for a play date after school | 你想不想放学后 |
[08:49] | with Hannah and some of the other kids? | 来跟汉娜和其他小朋友一起玩 |
[08:51] | There will be Paw Patrol and a trampoline, and we’re gonna make fudgsicles! | 可以看《汪汪队立大功》 可以玩蹦床 我们还会一起做软糖 |
[08:57] | Don’t worry, unsweetened oat milk, carrot powder and agave, | 别担心 就是无糖燕麦奶 萝卜粉 和龙舌兰 |
[08:59] | no dairy, nuts, no sugar. | 没有乳品 坚果和糖 |
[09:02] | Oh, okay. Well, what do you think, honey? | 太好了 你觉得怎么样 宝贝 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | -Okay. All right! -Okay. | 好 那太好了 |
[09:08] | Well, that sounds fun, but for now, Hudson, | 听起来很好玩 不过 现在 哈德森 |
[09:11] | go find Hannah and Rory at the blocks. | 去跟汉娜和洛里玩积木吧 |
[09:15] | Have a great day, sweetie. | 好好玩 宝贝 |
[09:17] | I love you, Mommy. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[09:18] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:21] | Caroline, I mean, thanks so much for being so sweet with him, | 卡洛琳 谢谢你对他这么好 |
[09:24] | and that is such a nice offer. | 你能邀请他去太好了 |
[09:26] | But, um, I’m just not sure what we’re gonna do after school today. | 可我不知道 我们今天放学后有什么安排 |
[09:30] | Well, I am. | 我知道 |
[09:31] | My nanny is picking up the kids so you and me | 我家保姆会来接孩子们 这样你和我 |
[09:34] | and some of the other moms can have a day in the city. | 还有其他的妈妈们 就可以去城里玩一天了 |
[09:38] | Judy read a Times article on SoHo hot spots. | 朱迪在《泰晤士报》读过 写苏荷区热门景点的文章 |
[09:41] | It will be like a treasure hunt. You have to come. | 旅程就像寻宝一样 你一定要去哦 |
[09:45] | That sounds… amazing. | 听起来…太美妙了 |
[09:48] | Yeah. Um, but you know what? | 真的 只不过 |
[09:51] | I have the baby and there’s just something really pressing that I need to do, so… | 我还有个婴儿 而且还有点急事 所以… |
[10:00] | You never say yes to us. | 你从来都不跟我们一起玩 |
[10:03] | You need a break. You deserve it. | 你得放松一下 对自己好一点 |
[10:08] | Bring the baby. That’s what strollers are for. | 带上婴儿 婴儿车不就是这个用途嘛 |
[10:13] | Actually, it might be good for me to get into the city today. | 其实今天去城里玩一趟 可能确实对我有好处 |
[10:17] | Yes! That’s more like it. | 太好了 这还差不多 |
[10:19] | -Yeah. -I am forcing you to have fun with us. | -对 -我逼着你和我们一起开心 |
[10:23] | -Okay. All right. -Come on! | -好 好吧 -走喽 |
[10:34] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 您好 需要什么帮助吗 |
[10:41] | Nope, I’m good. | 不用 我自己可以 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I signed them off a scratch track demo. Mm-hm. | 对 我和他们签了个临时录音样带 |
[10:51] | They’re that good. | 他们挺不错的 |
[10:54] | -Hold on. I’ll call you back. -Excuse me. | -先这样 我一会儿再给你打 -对不起 |
[10:56] | It’s okay, Julie. I’ve got this. | 没关系 朱莉 我来处理 |
[11:03] | I’m Cooper Connelly. | 我是库伯康纳利 |
[11:05] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[11:08] | It’s nice to see you with your clothes on, mate. | 很荣幸见到穿着衣服的你 朋友 |
[11:13] | I was wondering when you’d finally get the balls to talk to me. | 我还在想着 你什么时候会有勇气来找我谈 |
[11:16] | I guess she told you. | 看来她告诉你了 |
[11:19] | She told me what? | 她告诉我什么 |
[11:24] | So you’re- I mean, you’re talking to Billie. | 这么说 你…你一直和比莉有联系 |
[11:27] | I ran into her. | 我偶然遇到她 |
[11:29] | -Sent her a text. -A text? | -给她发了条信息 -信息 |
[11:34] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[11:35] | Dude, it’s a text. Okay? It’s not a big deal. | 哥们 一条信息而已 知道吗 没什么大不了的 |
[11:39] | You don’t get to tell me what’s a big deal. | 这话轮不到你来告诉我 |
[11:43] | Now listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[11:44] | Stay the fuck away from my wife. | 离我老婆远点 |
[11:50] | Fucking piece of shit. | 该死的混球 |
[12:01] | So this whole area is a historic landmark. | 这一整片区域都是历史古迹 |
[12:05] | Not just the buildings but the cobblestones too. | 不只是建筑 连铺路的石头都是 |
[12:08] | So old! | 非常古老 |
[12:10] | -I wish we had a Zuhair Murad by us. -Oh, it’s so chic. | -真希望我们旁边有祖海慕拉时装店 -很精致 |
[12:14] | -Am I too old to wear that? -You could totally wear that. | -我是不是太老了 不适合穿 -你肯定能穿 |
[12:17] | -Look at your legs. – I wish Sasha would call me back. | -看看你的大长腿 -真希望莎夏给我回个电话 |
[12:22] | This neighborhood was ground zero for our crazy nights on the town. | 这一带是我们在城里 那些疯狂之夜的原点 |
[12:27] | This is where it all happened. Where I felt like I was my best self. | 这里有我们所有的记忆 有我感觉最好的那个自己 |
[12:35] | Nice jacket. | 外套不错 |
[12:37] | That little army-navy gem has served you well, but it’s time for an upgrade. | 那个小小的军徽宝石是很衬你 不过也该升升级了 |
[12:42] | Come on. Let’s go spend your rent. | 来 姐姐帮你花掉你的房租钱 |
[12:50] | Bingo. | 就它了 |
[12:52] | Mmm? | 嗯 |
[13:03] | -Oh, honey, yes! Yeah! -Yes? | -哦 姐们 就它吧 就它了 -真的吗 |
[13:10] | Okay, come on. Oh, my God. I told him 9:30 and it’s almost 10. | 好 快 天哪 我和他说好的是九点半 现在都快十点了 |
[13:13] | It’s right there. It’s right there. Oh! | 就是那儿 |
[13:16] | -Careful, ladies. -Yeah. | -小心点 美女 -好 |
[13:17] | Thank you, Officer Handsome. | 谢谢 帅哥警官 |
[13:20] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[13:21] | Oh, hi! Hey. Sorry. | 哦 嗨 对不起 |
[13:24] | -Sorry we’re late. -No, I get it. | -对不起 我们迟到了 -没有 我懂的 |
[13:27] | Takes time to travel here from the, uh, Victorian era. | 从维多利亚时代到这儿 确实得花点时间 |
[13:31] | Hey, we take “costume optional” very seriously. | 我们对“服装随意”非常用心 |
[13:34] | -We always do it up for Voltaire. -Oh, yeah. | -我们每次来伏尔泰都会精心打扮 -没错 |
[13:36] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -对 -好了 |
[13:39] | Now. Sasha, this is Brad. | 我来介绍 莎夏 这位是布莱德 |
[13:43] | And Brad, this is Sasha. | 布莱德 这是莎夏 |
[13:46] | -Kossi’s friend. -I asked you to give her a ride home. | -科西的朋友 -我让你送她回家 |
[13:49] | Looks like you gave her a lot more than that. | 看来你送得太过头了 |
[13:53] | You know you scare the shit out of me, right? | 你知道我很怕你 对吧 |
[13:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:58] | Welcome to the party, dreamboat. | 欢迎参加派对 帅哥 |
[14:08] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:15] | -Come on, just let me see. – Not yet. | -来嘛 让我看看 -还不行 |
[14:19] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[14:22] | All done. | 完成了 |
[14:24] | – Thanks. -Okay, I’m going on a break. | -谢谢 -好了 我去休息一下 |
[14:26] | You guys take your time. | 你们请自便 |
[14:42] | It’s you and me. | 是你和我 |
[14:46] | Brad and Billie. Two B’s. | 布莱德和比莉 两只蜜蜂 |
[14:51] | Forever. | 永远在一起 |
[14:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:57] | I love you so fucking much. | 我真的太爱你了 |
[15:01] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:09] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[15:11] | -I’m so sorry. -No, come here. Come here. | -真对不起 -不用 过来 过来 |
[15:17] | I’m not done with you yet. | 我跟你还没完呢 |
[15:54] | -Billie! -We got you red velvet. | 比莉 -我们给你选了红丝绒蛋糕 |
[15:58] | -This is a cupcake store now? -What’s wrong, honey? | -现在成了蛋糕店了 -你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[16:01] | This used to be a tattoo parlor. | 这里以前是一家纹身馆 |
[16:03] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变样了 |
[16:06] | This place used to be so different. | 这里以前不是这样的 |
[16:09] | I used to be different. | 我以前也不是这样的 |
[16:10] | You’ve been here before? | 你以前来过这儿 |
[16:12] | I lived here. | 我以前在这儿住 |
[16:14] | Right around the corner. | 就在街角的地方 |
[16:16] | -I mean, my boyfriend did. – Ooh! | 我是说 我男朋友的家 |
[16:19] | -Her boyfriend. -Who was he? | -男朋友 -谁啊 |
[16:22] | -He was a record producer, but… -A record producer? | -他是个唱片制作人 不过… -唱片制作人 |
[16:25] | That is so cool. | 那也太酷了 |
[16:26] | No, it is not cool. | 不 一点也不酷 |
[16:29] | It’s a real problem. I mean, I can’t | 这是个大问题 我是说 我… |
[16:34] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我一直在想他 |
[16:37] | Like nonstop. | 无法停下来 |
[16:39] | And it’s fucking up everything, even with my best friend. | 把一切都搞砸了 甚至把我最好的朋友都搞砸了 |
[16:42] | It’s okay. You don’t have to talk about it. | 没事 不想说就别说了 |
[16:44] | -We’ll stop asking. -I just | -我们不问了 -我只是… |
[16:46] | I miss it, you know? I miss it so much. | 我很怀念那段感情 你们知道吗 我非常怀念 |
[16:49] | That part of me, you know, that I thought was over when I met Cooper, | 遇到库伯之后 我以为已经结束的那个曾经的我 |
[16:52] | but now it’s, like, screaming from inside me, “I’m still here!” | 现在却好像 在我身体里大吼“我还在 ” |
[16:56] | You know, this version of me before… all of this. | 之前的那个我 在所有这一切之前的那个我 |
[17:02] | If the Billie who was here ten years ago could see me now… | 如果十年前那个比莉 看到现在的这个我… |
[17:07] | I mean, cupcakes. | 什么嘛 蛋糕 |
[17:10] | What the fuck am I doing? | 我究竟在干什么 |
[17:16] | I’m… | 我… |
[17:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:19] | I know I should be happy. | 我知道我不该扫你们的兴 |
[17:22] | But I’m going through, like, a major fucking crisis right now. | 可我现在就像在经历一场重大危机 |
[17:26] | Honey, you’re not in crisis. | 亲爱的 你没有什么危机 |
[17:30] | You’re married. | 你已经结婚了 |
[17:32] | Well… | 好吧… |
[17:33] | Everyone has doubts sometimes. | 每个人都有疑虑的时候 |
[17:35] | You get stuck in a routine, you start to wonder about the road not taken. | 当你陷入了没有新意的日常 你就会去想那条你没走的路 |
[17:38] | The past is sneaky like that. | 过去有时候就是这么狡猾 |
[17:41] | It helps to talk about it. You have us. | 说出来就好了 你还有我们呢 |
[17:45] | -I have to go. You know… -No, please. | -我得走了 你们知道… -不 别走 |
[17:48] | There’s something that I really need to go do. | 有件事我真的得去做 |
[18:09] | You get Hudson over his freak-out, super dad? | 你帮哈德森摆脱恐惧了 超人爸爸 |
[18:11] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[18:13] | Oh, yeah, no, he’ll be fine. | 哦 对 他会没事的 |
[18:17] | Come on. What’s going on with you? You’re all over the place. | 好了 说吧 到底怎么回事 一副晕头转向的样子 |
[18:21] | I’m just dealing with some weird shit at home. | 我就是在处理家里的一点怪事 |
[18:25] | I love weird shit. Spill. | 我喜欢怪事 说说看 |
[18:29] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[18:36] | It’s Billie. | 是比莉的事 |
[18:37] | She’s been writing in her journal about her ex-boyfriend | 她一直在日记里写关于前男友的事 |
[18:40] | and all the sex they used to have. | 还有他们曾经有过的翻云覆雨 |
[18:43] | Like, like epic sex. | 那种惊世骇俗的性爱 |
[18:47] | And I read it. | 我看了 |
[18:48] | I mean, every graphic, X-rated detail, and I can’t stop. | 每个绘声绘色 限制级的细节 看到我停不下来 |
[18:54] | Holy shit, Billie’s freaky. | 老天爷 比莉挺吓人的 |
[18:57] | It’s like you’re living in an actual porno. Can I read it? | 你就像活在真实的色情片里 我能看看吗 |
[19:01] | Okay, this isn’t just some trippy fantasy of hers. | 得了 这不只是她的朦胧幻想 |
[19:04] | Turns out, she’s talking to the guy. God knows what else. | 原来她和那家伙还有联系 谁知道还有没有别的事 |
[19:10] | -Do you think she’s actually cheating? -Honestly, I don’t know. I… | -你觉得她出轨了 -老实说 我不知道 我… |
[19:15] | If she was, she wouldn’t need to fantasize about it in her journal. | 如果是 她也不用在日记里幻想那些了 |
[19:18] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:19] | Then I don’t see what the problem is. | 那我觉得没什么问题 |
[19:21] | So she’s a horny housewife. Big deal. Welcome to suburbia. | 她只是个饥渴的家庭主妇 没什么大不了的 你们住郊区嘛 |
[19:26] | It is a big deal. I haven’t done half the shit that she’s writing about. | 问题很大 因为她写的那些 我有一半都没做过 |
[19:30] | This guy’s some fantasy stallion, and turns out she is insatiable. | 显然 那家伙就像一匹极品种马 而她 是那种欲壑难平的类型 |
[19:35] | I mean, literally, like, the most sexual person I’ve ever met. | 我是说 几乎是我见过的性欲最旺盛的人 |
[19:41] | Sorry. Picturing. | 抱歉 正在脑补 |
[19:43] | We just had two kids, you know? | 我们都有两个孩子了 对吧 |
[19:45] | It’s not like I don’t know how to fuck her | 我又不是不知道怎么跟她上床 |
[19:47] | or that I haven’t tried some of this stuff before. | 或者我没试过那些套路 |
[19:50] | Yeah, you have. | 是 你肯定试过 |
[19:53] | She’s the mother of my children. | 她是我孩子的母亲 |
[19:55] | I don’t need to think about her being slammed by some guy | 我不想每天想着 她在城里哪个俱乐部后面 |
[19:57] | in the back of a downtown club in front of anybody that walks in. | 在众目睽睽之下 被哪个家伙尽情蹂躏 |
[20:00] | -That is so hot. -I mean… Okay, what | -太热辣了 -我说…真是… |
[20:02] | Hey, but you are too. | 嘿 你也很性感啊 |
[20:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:10] | the truth is… | 其实 |
[20:14] | I’m just not that into it sometimes. | 有时候我没那么想要 |
[20:17] | All right? You know, the equipment | 你知道 最近我的“设备”… |
[20:19] | takes a little longer to work these days, you know? | 启动时间久了一点 你明白吗 |
[20:22] | So, what do want me to Postmate you some Viagra? | 那你想让我给你寄点伟哥 |
[20:25] | Get over it! | 不要纠结这种事了 |
[20:26] | Neither one of us is 18 anymore. Chicks have always been into you. | 我们都是成年人了 你一直都受女人青睐 |
[20:30] | If you haven’t done half the crazy shit Billie has, | 比莉做的那些疯狂的事 如果你连一半都没做过 |
[20:32] | it’s not because no one wanted to. | 并不是因为没人想要 |
[20:34] | You’ve just been playing this nice guy forever. | 你一直都在扮演好人的角色 |
[20:36] | -I am a nice guy. -Look where that got you. | -我本来就是好人 -看看你现在的下场 |
[20:40] | You’re so focused at work, you’re busy being super dad, | 你一心扑在工作上 全心全意当个好爸爸 |
[20:42] | you’ve forgotten you. | 唯独忘了你自己 |
[20:46] | We’re going out tonight. | 我们今晚出去 |
[20:49] | We’re going out tonight, we’re gonna work that big-dick energy back up. | 我们今晚出去 我们去重新找回你的雄风 |
[20:53] | -What does that even mean? -Okay. | -什么意思 -好吧 |
[20:55] | Billie’s reveling in her glory days. | 比莉沉浸在她的光辉岁月里 |
[20:58] | Don’t you miss yours? | 你就不怀念你的光辉岁月 |
[21:00] | -I’m not gonna cheat on my wife, Devon. -No shit! | -我不会背叛我老婆 戴文 -当然不会 |
[21:03] | Okay, we’re gonna go out. Right? | 说定了 今晚出去 好吧 |
[21:06] | We’re gonna test your market value with some fillies. | 我们找几个美女 验证一下你的市场价值 |
[21:08] | While they’re pining away over you, just like the good old days, | 看她们对你芳心难耐 美好时光 一如往昔 |
[21:11] | and you feel that pheromone rush tingling all over, yeah, you’re gonna | 你就会感到这股信息素涌遍全身 你就… |
[21:16] | You’re gonna bring that savage BDE home to your wife | 你就带着这股原始狂野的雄风 回家去找你的娇妻 |
[21:19] | and you’re gonna satiate her insatiable ass. | 填平她那难平的欲壑 |
[21:22] | Okay. That sounds adorable. Really. Heart-warming. But no. | 好吧 听着还不错 真的 很贴心 不过还是算了吧 |
[21:26] | I’m telling you, Coop, women are witchy. | 听我说 库伯 女人都是妖精 |
[21:28] | They can sense when another woman’s hot for their man. | 她们能闻到 自己男人身上别的女人的气味 |
[21:31] | Yeah, but I’m not trying to pour gas on this fire, Devon. | 对 可对于这件事 我不想火上浇油 戴文 |
[21:34] | I’m trying to put it out. | 我想扑灭它 |
[21:35] | I’m pretty sure the BDE is not gonna do that. | 我很确信你说的雄风不管用 |
[21:38] | Lucky for you, I’m sure enough for the both of us. Okay? | 算你走运 我很确信 这一招对我们俩都会很管用 好吧 |
[21:41] | -Look at me, this is gonna be fun. Yeah. -No. | -相信我 这会很有意思的 是的 -不 |
[21:44] | -No. No! -Yeah. | -不要 -要 |
[22:26] | -Hey. -Billie. | -嘿 -比莉 |
[22:30] | -Hey. -I’ve, uh… | -嘿 -我… |
[22:33] | I’ve been, uh, trying to reach you. | 我一直想找你 |
[22:36] | I know. I got slammed reading the galley of my new book. | 我知道 新书的审样快把我逼疯了 |
[22:39] | The editor needs it by 6 and I’m about to teach, | 编辑要我六点交稿 而我待会还有课 |
[22:42] | but, um, listen, I really need to talk to you. | 可是 我必须和你谈谈 |
[22:46] | Me first. Okay? | 我先说 好吗 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[22:54] | Why are you sorry? I’m the one who’s sorry. | 你为什么说对不起 该说对不起的人是我 |
[23:00] | I had sex with Brad last night. | 我昨晚和布莱德上床了 |
[23:02] | He stopped by my apartment, and I wasn’t going to, I swear, I wasn’t | 他去了我公寓 我没想那样… 我发誓 我没想… |
[23:05] | -I know. -I just | -我知道 -我就是… |
[23:08] | I know. I know all of it. | 我知道 我都知道了 |
[23:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:16] | Because… | 因为… |
[23:21] | I watched you. | 我在看你们 |
[23:24] | Brad’s been calling me, texting, and then last night he FaceTimed. | 布莱德一直给我打电话 发短信 昨晚他跟我视频通话 |
[23:29] | I should have turned it off. I know. But I didn’t. | 我应该关掉的 我知道 可我没有 |
[23:32] | I watched you guys. I watched… all of it. | 我看着你们 整个过程都看到了 |
[23:37] | Holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[23:41] | That sick Aussie fuck! | 真是太要命了 |
[23:46] | Wait, how did my ass look? | 等等 我的屁股好看吗 |
[23:49] | If you were watching, I would’ve tried harder. | 如果当时知道你在看 我肯定会更卖力的 |
[23:51] | Given you the VIP show. | 会给你上演一场贵宾秀 |
[23:53] | Your ass looked pretty damn good to me. | 在我看来 你的屁股非常完美 |
[23:55] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[23:57] | I’ve been doing mad squats. I’m glad they haven’t gone to waste. | 我一直在做深蹲 还好没白做 |
[24:00] | So you’re not upset? | 这么说你不生气 |
[24:03] | With you? Never. | 生你的气 永远不会 |
[24:06] | We’ve seen each other do so much crazy shit. | 我们看过彼此做过太多的荒唐事 |
[24:08] | -Okay, good. -But, listen, you are playing with fire. | -那就好 -不过听着 你这是在玩火 |
[24:13] | You need to put down the Brad matches now. | 你必须放下布莱德 不要惹火烧身 |
[24:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:20] | What did he say? You said he’s been calling. | 他都说什么了 你说他一直在打电话 |
[24:26] | Writing in your journal is one thing. | 写写日记也就算了 |
[24:28] | Making an instruction manual for your husband, fine. | 给你丈夫当性爱指南 没问题 |
[24:31] | But talking to Brad? | 可你还跟布莱德纠缠 |
[24:35] | What did he say? | 他都说什么了 |
[24:38] | That he’s been trying not to think about me for eight years | 他说自己八年来一直想忘了我 |
[24:43] | and… now he’s fucked. | 但是他做不到 |
[24:49] | No. | 不 |
[24:51] | This is crossing a motherfucking line. You need to shut it down. | 这他妈的就跨越底线了 你必须停止 |
[24:54] | -Now. -It just happened. | -马上 -事情已经这样了 |
[24:57] | Please. Brad is not some all-powerful god. | 拜托 布莱德又不是全能的神 |
[25:00] | And I am not your sexual avatar for an obsession that is gonna destroy you. | 我也不是你的性化身 这种执念最终会毁掉你自己 |
[25:05] | No more Brad. | 别再想布莱德了 |
[25:07] | At all. | 彻底断掉 |
[25:09] | -Promise me you’ll stop. -I’m sorry. I should go. | -答应我你会停止 -对不起 我该走了 |
[25:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:15] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[25:17] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 好 |
[25:19] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[25:22] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[25:25] | B? | 比莉 |
[25:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:31] | I have a tourist map of SoHo in my purse. You know? | 我包里有张苏荷区的旅游地图 |
[25:35] | So how okay can I be? | 你说 我能好到哪儿去 |
[25:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:57] | Yes. Am I right or am I right, huh? See, this is what I’m talking about. | 是的 我说的没错吧 看看 这就是我说的 |
[26:02] | It’s like your carefree days of yesteryear, bud. | 就像回到了无忧无虑的过去 哥们 |
[26:04] | You are like a really full-of-shit Yoda. You know that, right? | 你真是个满嘴胡扯的尤达 你知道吧 |
[26:09] | I cannot believe you talked me into this. I should be with my family. | 真不敢相信我居然听你的 我应该回家陪家人才对 |
[26:12] | Hey, look, we used to come here every day after work, and you know what? | 听着 我们以前每天下班都来的 而且你知道吗 |
[26:16] | You enjoyed it. | 你当时很享受 |
[26:17] | -That was like a lifetime ago, Dev. -Exactly. | -那都是上辈子的事了 戴文 -没错 |
[26:20] | You need to remember who you were. | 你得记住曾经的那个你 |
[26:24] | Billie’s out there thinking about her loved-up past. | 比莉能追忆她多情的过去 |
[26:28] | So should you. | 你也应该如此 |
[26:29] | -Hot women wanted you. -Okay. | -美女都想要你 -好吧 |
[26:31] | -That’s the BDE you gotta bring home. -All right, I got it. | -这就是你要带回家去的雄风 -行了 知道了 |
[26:37] | What the-? | 怎么搞… |
[26:40] | Well, lookie here. | 哦 看哪 |
[26:42] | Who just happens to be sitting at the bar? Waiting for you. | 谁正好在吧台那儿坐着 等着你 |
[26:45] | Okay, what did you do? | 行了 你到底干了什么 |
[26:46] | – Remember who you were. -No, no, no. | -记住原来的你 -不 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna go to the bar, get us a drink. | 我要去吧台 给我们要杯酒喝 |
[26:51] | Hey, listen to me. Listen to me. You’re a firecracker. Hi, Em. | -嘿 听我说 你的雄风一触即发 -嘿 艾米丽 |
[26:55] | -Cooper. -Em. | -库伯 -艾米丽 |
[26:57] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[27:00] | -You never age. You look incredible. -Thank you. | -你一点都没变老 你很帅 -谢谢 |
[27:03] | -I mean, God, so do you. -It’s really good to see you. | -我要说 天哪 你也是 -见到你真好 |
[27:07] | Such a nice surprise when Devon called. | 戴文打电话给我 真的让我很惊喜 |
[27:17] | Next stop, 125th Street. | 下一站 125大街 |
[27:23] | Sasha’s right. | 莎夏说得对 |
[27:25] | I am playing with fire. | 我是在玩火 |
[27:29] | He may not be a god, but he’s always been impossible to resist. | 他或许不是神 但他总是让人无法抗拒 |
[27:49] | What time’s your flight? | 你几点的航班 |
[27:52] | I have to be at LaGuardia in 45 minutes. | 我在45分钟内得赶到拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[27:57] | Do you know how beautiful you look right now? | 知道你现在有多美吗 |
[28:02] | I really, really have to go. | 我真的真的得走了 |
[28:10] | Georgia will still be there next weekend. | 佐治亚州下周末也还会在那儿等你 |
[28:13] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[28:15] | But my family reunion won’t. | 我们家族聚会可不会等 |
[28:22] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[28:26] | It doesn’t get any better than this, B. | 没什么比这更好了 比莉 |
[29:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:44] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:58] | Billie! I’m so glad you’re okay. We were worried. | 比莉 还好你没事 我们都担心死了 |
[30:01] | I’m so sorry I ran off like that. | 真抱歉我就那么跑了 |
[30:04] | You were so nice to organize all of this and… | 你费心费力组织了这个… |
[30:07] | Do not spend another second worrying about it. The kids are knee-deep in Legos. | 快别担心那些了 孩子们玩乐高玩得可高兴了 |
[30:11] | Let’s just let them keep playing. | 让他们多玩会儿吧 |
[30:13] | And you can come sit, have a glass of wine with us? | 你要不进来坐坐 和我们一起喝一杯酒 |
[30:17] | I shouldn’t. I left Ellary with Olga. | 不行 我把艾拉里交给奥嘉 |
[30:19] | If she wakes up… | 要是她醒了… |
[30:20] | She’ll give her a bottle. Or she’ll call you. | 奥嘉会给她冲奶粉 或者会给你打电话 |
[30:24] | Stay. | 来吧 |
[30:26] | We really are your friends. At least we wanna be. | 我们真的是你的朋友 至少我们想成为你的朋友 |
[30:33] | That sounds great. | 你们真好 |
[30:36] | So work sounds good. How’s Matt doing? | 听起来工作不错 马特还好吗 |
[30:38] | I haven’t seen him in forever. | 我很久都没见过他了 |
[30:41] | Me neither. We divorced a couple years ago. | 我也是 我们几年前离婚了 |
[30:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:48] | Shit. I didn’t know. I’m so sorry. | 该死 我不知道 真对不起 |
[30:51] | That’s why I was so happy when Devon called. | 所以戴文给我打电话的时候 我才会那么开心 |
[30:57] | He said you guys have been talking about me? | 他说你们总会提起我 |
[31:01] | That I was on your mind. | 他说你想我 |
[31:07] | Em, I… | 艾米丽 我… |
[31:09] | Listen, I think we got our wires crossed. Okay? I… | 听着 我想这里面有点误会 我… |
[31:13] | I have been talking to Devon. | 我是和戴文说过 |
[31:16] | And, yes, Billie and I have hit a few bumps recently, but | 是 我和比莉最近是出了点小状况 但是… |
[31:23] | I mean, this is like ten steps too far. | 还远远不到那种程度 |
[31:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:33] | Fuck. I’m sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[31:34] | No, it’s not a problem. | 不 没关系 |
[31:38] | She really is a lucky girl. | 她真是个幸运的女人 |
[31:44] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. | 要不这样吧 |
[31:46] | I’m gonna go powder my nose, catch up with my girlfriends, | 我去补补妆 找我的女伴们聊聊天 |
[31:49] | and make sure that this blowout and dress don’t go to waste. | 不要浪费了这个发型和这身裙子 |
[31:51] | Sounds like a plan. | 这样好 |
[31:59] | Motherfucker! | 你这混蛋 |
[32:01] | I am blinded by the light of that BDE. I gotta look away. | 我被你的雄风亮瞎了眼睛 都不敢直视了 |
[32:05] | -Boom! Up top! -What the fuck is wrong with you? | -厉害 击个掌 -你吃错药了 |
[32:08] | Okay, this isn’t about Emily. She is a sweetheart. She’s not Billie. | 好了 这根本不关艾米丽的事 她很讨人喜欢 她不是比莉 |
[32:14] | I love my wife. I have since the second I laid eyes on her. You know? | 我爱我老婆 我对她一见钟情 知道吗 |
[32:17] | She’s formidable. And she made me feel that way too. | 她高不可攀 她让我觉得自己同样高不可攀 |
[32:24] | Fine. You want formidable? | 好 你想要高不可攀的 |
[32:27] | There you go. | 在那呢 |
[32:30] | -That’s what’s up. -No, Devon… | -看你的了 -不 戴文… |
[32:34] | -Cooper. -Hey. | -库伯 -嘿 |
[32:35] | You’ve come out to play. | 你出来玩了 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I felt like I had to blow some steam off, I guess. | 对 我觉得应该出来解解压 |
[32:41] | It was really nice to see you. | 见到你真的很高兴 |
[32:44] | Yeah, you too, Em. | 我也是 艾米丽 |
[32:45] | Bye, Cooper. | 再见 库伯 |
[32:49] | We’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[32:54] | Well, okay, then. Pretty sure that wasn’t your wife. | 好吧 那位肯定不是你老婆 |
[32:59] | It’s, uh, ex-girlfriend. | 是我前女友 |
[33:02] | Um, the past has been sneaking up on me lately. | 最近 过去的人和事又突然出现了 |
[33:05] | Seemed pretty present to me. | 我觉得那可不像是过去 |
[33:09] | So you like tequila? | 你喜欢喝龙舌兰吗 |
[33:14] | – Okay, check this out. | -来 喝完这一瓶 -好了 快来看看 |
[33:19] | Billie, we know you had a rough day. | 比莉 我们知道你今天过得不太好 |
[33:21] | So we got you something! | 所以我们给你准备了礼物 |
[33:28] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[33:30] | You guys! | 你们太客气了 |
[33:33] | I can’t. | 我不能收 |
[33:34] | It’s fake. Don’t tell anyone, we all got one. | 是高仿的 别说出去 我们大家都买了一个 |
[33:37] | Canal Street. Can you believe it? It looks so real. | 坚尼街的 你信吗 看起来和真的一模一样 |
[33:45] | I am just so sorry for today. | 今天的事 我真是太抱歉了 |
[33:49] | For losing it like that. | 我太失态了 |
[33:51] | I’m going through some things, clearly. | 我正在经历一些事 很明显 |
[33:55] | – I don’t know. I-Honey. We get it. | -我不知道 我… -亲爱的 我们懂 |
[33:58] | I had a guy. | 我也有过一个 |
[34:00] | An ex I couldn’t stop thinking about. | 一个忘不了的前任 |
[34:04] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:06] | He was a musician too. | 他也是搞音乐的 |
[34:08] | All the things Jack isn’t. | 他有杰克没有的那些特质 |
[34:10] | And let’s be honest, will never be. | 老实说 杰克永远不可能成为他 |
[34:15] | He had a guru. | 他有个大师 |
[34:16] | We lived together on an ashram in Goa. | 我们还一起在印度果阿的静修院住过 |
[34:19] | Can you imagine me there? | 你们能想象我会去那种地方吗 |
[34:21] | Oh, my God. I can’t. Like, at all. | 哦 天哪 想象不到 完全想象不到 |
[34:24] | I only ate chickpeas and rice for about six months, but… | 在半年左右的时间里 我只吃鹰嘴豆和米饭 但是 |
[34:29] | I was so in love. | 我当时真的很爱他 |
[34:33] | I would have done anything. | 为了他 我什么都愿意 |
[34:38] | Of course, that never lasts. Heh. The breakup was nuclear. | 当然 好景不长 我们轰轰烈烈地分手了 |
[34:45] | I didn’t think about him for years, then one day couldn’t get him out of my head. | 好几年我都没想过他 然后突然有一天就满脑子都是他了 |
[34:51] | Same as you. | 和你一样 |
[34:52] | So I looked him up. Found him on Facebook. | 所以我就上网去查他 在脸书上找到了他 |
[34:57] | Turns out he works in the concrete business now. | 结果他现在在搞建筑 |
[35:01] | He’s fat, he’s bald, just like his dad. | 又胖又秃 和他老爸一模一样 |
[35:06] | Believe me, I got real real fast about how good I have it… | 真的 刹那间 我意识到 我现在的生活有多幸福 |
[35:12] | and how much I love my husband. | 我有多爱我丈夫 |
[35:16] | Billie, you should do that. | 比莉 你也应该试试 |
[35:18] | Facebook, Google. | 脸书 谷歌 |
[35:21] | I promise, it’ll be the end of the fantasy. | 我保证 这样肯定会终结你的美丽幻想 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:29] | Sometime let’s do that. | 有时间试试 |
[35:38] | No. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. You’re going completely out of order here. | 不 等等 你完全不遵守规则 |
[35:43] | Since when do I follow the rules? Come on. Live on the edge, Connelly. | 我什么时候遵守过规则 拜托 大胆一点 康纳利 |
[35:47] | Oh, right. Yep. Here we go. Yeah. | 哦 好吧 没问题 好 |
[36:00] | -Wow. So the tie does come off. -Whew! | 原来你也是会松领带的 |
[36:03] | Oh, it does. It does. | 哦 会 当然会 |
[36:07] | I figured since we were breaking the rules, that would be okay. | 我想既然我们在玩打破陈规的游戏 这样应该没问题 |
[36:10] | Oh, it’s very okay. | 当然没问题了 |
[36:15] | You know, there is a great whiskey joint on Perry Street, all the way west. | 告诉你 佩里街有家 很不错的酒吧 最西边 |
[36:19] | It’s right by my place. Why don’t we get a nightcap? | 离我家不远 我们去喝杯夜酒 |
[36:29] | Actually… | 其实 |
[36:31] | I should probably go home. | 我想我该回家了 |
[36:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:37] | That’s probably a good idea. | 或许是个好主意 |
[36:41] | That’s a good idea. I should go home. | 是好主意 我该回家了 |
[37:07] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[37:10] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[37:15] | It’s just been a long day. | 今天过得很不轻松 |
[37:18] | Wine helps. | 喝点酒感觉好一些 |
[37:22] | Billie. It’s just me now. | 比莉 现在就我们俩 |
[37:25] | And I know a fake Chanel bag can’t fix everything. | 我知道高仿的香奈儿包 解决不了所有的问题 |
[37:29] | Real Chanel maybe. | 真的香奈儿或许可以 |
[37:32] | Marriages can fall into a rut. | 婚姻都会进入倦怠期 |
[37:35] | I get it. Believe me, I do. | 我懂 真的 相信我 |
[37:39] | But the way out of that rut is not through your old boyfriend. | 但是你的前男友 并不是解决倦怠的办法 |
[37:43] | Forget him. | 忘了他 |
[37:46] | You need to spice things up with your husband. | 和你丈夫多增加些情趣 |
[37:50] | Do it together. | 两个人一起 |
[37:53] | I think I may have screwed things up past the point of sexy lingerie. | 我想情趣内衣 可能已经发挥不了作用了 |
[38:00] | There are other ways. | 还有别的方法 |
[38:05] | Who’s Brad? | 布莱德是谁 |
[38:11] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[38:15] | I- I should probably take this outside. | 我…我还是出去接吧 |
[38:28] | This has to stop. I’m done. | 到此为止吧 我受够了 |
[38:32] | I don’t think you are done. In fact, I think you’re enjoying this way too much. | 我可不这么想 事实上 我觉得你很喜欢这样 |
[38:38] | -No. No. | 不 |
[38:41] | This is all you. | 那是你的一厢情愿 |
[38:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:44] | Mmm. Then how come your husband came to see me today? | 那你丈夫今天怎么会来找我 |
[38:50] | And for the record, I’m pretty sure he thinks you’re enjoying it too. | 顺便声明一下 我很肯定他也觉得你很喜欢 |
[38:55] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说什么了 |
[38:57] | Billie, of course I protected you. | 比莉 我当然要保护你了 |
[39:01] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[39:09] | Okay. All right. This- | 好 好吧 这… |
[39:13] | This has gone on way further than it ever should have. | 这样错得太离谱了 |
[39:17] | I have a life here. | 我有我的生活 |
[39:19] | This- This isn’t real. | 这些…这一切都不是真的 |
[39:23] | What if it is? | 如果是呢 |
[39:28] | Here I am, B. | 我就在这儿 比莉 |
[39:33] | All of me. | 我的全部 |
[39:35] | It’s all for you. | 都是你的 |
[39:37] | Maybe he is a god. | 或许他是神 |
[39:39] | But the flesh is all too real. | 可他的肉体是实实在在的 |
[39:42] | ‘Cause he’s wearing me on his body. On his skin. | 因为他把我穿在身上 刻在他的皮肤上 |
[39:47] | Still. | 依旧如此 |