时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | I used to dream of this crazy, glamorous, | 我曾梦想过那种 |
[00:32] | only-in-New-York kind of night | 只有纽约才有的疯狂迷人的夜晚 |
[00:34] | and a crazy, glamorous, only-in-New-York kind of guy to go with it. | 配上一个只有纽约才有的 疯狂迷人的男人 |
[00:48] | Sure, I wanted adventure. | 我当然想要刺激 |
[00:50] | But truth is, I wanted the happily ever after too. | 但我也想要幸福 |
[00:53] | I wanted it all. | 我都想要 |
[00:57] | But could Brad Simon, New York’s ultimate bad boy, | 而布莱德赛门这个纽约极品坏男人 |
[01:00] | really be the one I packed my hope chest for? | 真的会是我的真命天子吗 |
[01:03] | -You need to try one of these crab cakes. -I’m not hungry. | -你得尝尝这个蟹肉饼 -我不饿 |
[01:07] | What? We’re always hungry. | 你说什么 我们哪有不饿的时候 |
[01:09] | He literally hasn’t said two words to me the whole night. | 他一整晚对我说不到两句话 |
[01:15] | Uh, maybe because that babe he’s talking to is Jay-Z’s producer. | 可能是因为和他聊天的那个美女 是Jay-Z的制作人吧 |
[01:20] | He’s working. | 他在工作 |
[01:21] | You need to relax. | 你别紧张兮兮的 |
[01:26] | Yeah! That’s more like it. | 对 这样才对嘛 |
[01:28] | -Now, let’s get you a refill. -Oh, no, no. I’m okay. | -好了 我去给你续一杯 -哦 不了 不用了 |
[01:33] | Uh, there’s a guy that keeps making eyes at me | 有个男人一直对我暗送秋波 |
[01:35] | and I’m pretty sure he manages Drake. | 我很确定 他是当红歌手德雷克的经纪人 |
[01:38] | -So we getting that refill, boo. – | 所以说 我们还是再续一杯吧 |
[01:45] | Thank you so much, guys. | 非常感谢大家 |
[01:47] | I just wanna take a second to thank Brad for welcoming us into his home, | 我想特别感谢布莱德 欢迎我们到他家 |
[01:52] | letting us give you a taste of our album. | 让我们给大家听我们的新专辑 |
[01:56] | Now, many of you may not know this, | 可能你们中很多人还不知道 |
[01:59] | but besides Brad’s genius ability to discover new talent, | 布莱德除了有伯乐识才的慧眼以外 |
[02:03] | he’s not half bad at guitar either. | 他吉他弹得也很不错呢 |
[02:07] | Why don’t you play us something? | 给我们来一首吧 |
[02:10] | Come on. Just one song, mate. | 来吧 就弹一首 哥们 |
[02:24] | Let’s give it up for Stuck on Planet Earth. | 那就来一首“困在地球”乐队的歌 |
[02:29] | I hope you enjoyed the show | 希望大家喜欢 |
[02:31] | ’cause that’s the last time these guys step foot on this stage. | 因为这是“他们” 最后一次登上这个舞台了 |
[02:37] | I’m more of a back-of-the-house kind of guy. | 我更多的是个幕后工作者 |
[02:41] | But these days I seem to be doing a lot of things I don’t usually do. | 不过最近我似乎做了很多 我通常不做的事情 |
[02:52] | ♪ One night to be confused ♪ | ♪ 一夜懵懂 ♪ |
[02:55] | ♪ One night to speed up truth ♪ | ♪ 一夜清醒 ♪ |
[02:58] | ♪ We had a promise made ♪ | ♪ 我们许了诺言 ♪ |
[03:02] | ♪ Four hands and then away ♪ | ♪ 两人四手 之后分开 ♪ |
[03:05] | ♪ Both under influence We had divine sense ♪ | ♪ 两人醉意朦胧 我们深深知道 ♪ |
[03:11] | ♪ To know what to say ♪ | ♪ 应该说些什么 ♪ |
[03:14] | ♪ Mind is a razor blade ♪ | ♪ 心是刀片 ♪ |
[03:20] | -Yeah, he knows you’re here | 我很肯定他知道你在 |
[03:20] | ♪ – One night of magic rush ♪ | ♪ 一夜奇妙的爱意 ♪ |
[03:22] | ♪ The start, a simple touch ♪ | ♪ 最初 简单的触碰 ♪ |
[03:25] | ♪ One night to push and scream ♪ | ♪ 一夜推挤和尖叫 ♪ |
[03:29] | ♪ And then relief ♪ | ♪ 之后解脱 ♪ |
[03:32] | ♪ Ten days of perfect tunes The colors red and blue ♪ | ♪ 十天的完美音乐 红蓝颜色 ♪ |
[03:38] | ♪ We had a promise made ♪ | ♪ 我们许了诺言 ♪ |
[03:42] | ♪ We were in love ♪ | ♪ 我们相恋 ♪ |
[03:48] | ♪ To call for hands of above ♪ | ♪ 呼唤上天之手 ♪ |
[03:53] | That was incredible. | 你唱得太好了 |
[03:55] | -You should be the one making music. -The spotlight’s not really my thing. | -你应该自己出专辑 -我不喜欢聚光灯 |
[04:01] | Well, you looked pretty comfortable up there. | 你在上面看起来很自在啊 |
[04:04] | -Not to mention sexy as hell. -That was all for you. | -更别提多性感了 -那都是为了你 |
[04:09] | You bring those things out in me. | 你把这些东西从我内心激发出来 |
[04:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:22] | There are all those people out there. What if someone needs to talk to you? | 外面那么多人 要是有人想找你怎么办 |
[04:26] | There is no one else. | 我眼里没有别人 |
[04:30] | It’s just us. | 只有你和我 |
[04:39] | It was so easy to believe | 真的很容易就相信了 |
[04:41] | because, way down deep, Brad had a giant heart. | 因为在深处 布莱德有颗善良又大方的心 |
[04:45] | And when he finally let me see it, it was so damn beautiful. | 当他最终对我敞开心扉 我看到它是那么美丽 |
[05:02] | It’s called the Coital Alignment Technique. | 这叫“协调对齐技术” |
[05:04] | There are books written on the subject, | 很多书专门研究它 |
[05:06] | which either Brad read or never needed to. | 布莱德要么读过 要么根本就是无师自通 |
[05:10] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[05:13] | When done right, it provides the ultimate connection, | 姿势正确的话 就能完美结合 |
[05:17] | both physical and emotional. | 身心合一的结合 |
[05:23] | I felt closer to him than I had to anyone. | 我感觉他是跟我最亲密的人 |
[05:38] | We really were forever. | 我们真的曾经天长地久 |
[05:44] | Oh. Um | 哦 嗯 |
[05:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[05:50] | I just wanna try this. Hold on. | 我想试试 别动 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:01] | Okay. Just slow down a bit. | 好了 等等 慢一点 |
[06:09] | And move up. | 向上一点 |
[06:15] | Okay, Cooper, but, like, go in circles now. | 行了 库伯 现在转圈 |
[06:23] | -Yeah, but faster. -Okay, you know what? Fuck it. | -对 不过要快一点 -好吧 还是算了吧 |
[06:25] | Maybe I can’t do it. At least not as good as him. | 也许我根本就做不到 至少不如他做得好 |
[06:48] | Are we ever gonna talk about this? | 我们要谈谈这件事吗 |
[06:54] | What you’ve been doing? | 你做的那些事 |
[06:57] | What I’ve been doing? | 我做的那些事 |
[06:59] | You read my journal. That’s how this whole thing started. | 你偷看了我的日记 这一切都是因此而起的 |
[07:03] | Yeah, well, thank God I did. | 对 幸亏我看了 |
[07:06] | ‘Cause if I hadn’t, I’d never have known how miserable you are | 如果我没看 我就永远不会知道你有多悲惨 |
[07:09] | and how much you wanna screw your ex-boyfriend. | 还有你有多想和你前任上床 |
[07:11] | I’m not miserable. | 我不悲惨 |
[07:14] | I never said that. | 我从没那么说过 |
[07:15] | But you do wanna screw your ex-boyfriend. Right? There’s no denying that. | 可你就是想和你前任上床 没错吧 这一点毋庸置疑 |
[07:19] | Cooper, I- They’re just thoughts. | 库伯 我…那些都只是思绪 |
[07:23] | They’re memories. | 都只是记忆而已 |
[07:27] | I read everything, Billie. | 我都看过了 比莉 |
[07:30] | And I know I shouldn’t have. | 我知道我不该看 |
[07:32] | And, trust me, now… | 相信我 事到如今… |
[07:39] | I wish I hadn’t. | 我真希望我没看过 |
[07:42] | But I knew that there was something going on. | 可我知道有哪里不对劲 |
[07:44] | I could feel you get up in the middle of the night even when Ellary wasn’t. | 我能觉察到即便艾拉里夜里没醒来 你也会醒来 |
[07:48] | And I should have asked you about it, but… | 我本该问问你 可是… |
[07:55] | It had just been such a long time. | 因为已经很久了 |
[08:01] | You weren’t touching me. | 你都没有碰过我 |
[08:05] | -Why not? -I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[08:09] | I don’t have a reason. | 没什么原因 |
[08:11] | I didn’t even realize that I hadn’t until I read your journal. | 在看你的日记之前 我都没有意识到 |
[08:15] | I’m not having an affair. Obviously I’m still attracted to you. | 我没有出轨 很显然我还爱着你 |
[08:23] | I’m just working, | 我就是忙着工作 |
[08:26] | and with the kids… | 还有孩子们… |
[08:29] | I just don’t think about it as much. | 我只是没怎么想那件事 |
[08:34] | Clearly not as much as you do. | 肯定没有你那么想 |
[08:37] | It’s like there’s this whole other side of you that you’ve told me nothing about. | 感觉就好像你还有 你从来没告诉过我的另一面 |
[08:42] | I know, okay? | 我知道 好吧 |
[08:44] | I had sex with a lot of guys. | 我和很多男人上过床 |
[08:47] | And you thought that I wouldn’t love you because of it? | 所以你觉得因为这一点 我就不会爱你了 |
[08:51] | Well, guess what. | 那你错了 |
[08:53] | I still do. | 我还是爱你 |
[08:55] | But here’s the thing. | 可问题就在于 |
[08:58] | You’re not writing about all those other guys, not anymore. | 你没写其他那些人 都不写了 |
[09:02] | It’s just him. | 就只写了他 |
[09:03] | You’re obsessed. And it’s not just the sex that you’re writing about. | 你很迷恋他 你写的不只是床笫之事 |
[09:07] | You’re questioning everything about our life, your choices… | 你在质疑我们的整个生活 你的选择 |
[09:12] | and picking me. | 你嫁给我的选择 |
[09:15] | So, what, am I just a really long rebound? | 难道我只是帮你走出失意期的 长期备胎吗 |
[09:18] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[09:19] | -You know, am I the nice, safe choice? -No. Oh, my God, no. | -你知道 我是最安全的选择 -不是 哦 天哪 不是的 |
[09:23] | Someone who would never hurt you like he did? | 我永远不会像他那样伤害你 |
[09:25] | Cooper, I love you. | 库伯 我爱你 |
[09:27] | You’re my husband. | 你是我丈夫 |
[09:30] | You’re the father of my children. I love what we’ve built together. | 是我孩子的父亲 我爱我们一起打造的这个家 |
[09:34] | -But you don’t write about that. -I did. | -可是你没写这些 -我写了 |
[09:38] | Oh, what, ’cause I made you salmon, | 哦 写什么 因为我给你做三文鱼 |
[09:41] | and I was nice to your parents, and I stood for some lady on a train. | 我对你父母好 我在车上给女士让座 |
[09:48] | Are you still in love with him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[09:52] | ‘Cause it really feels like you are. | 因为这就是你给我的感觉 |
[09:54] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:58] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[10:02] | I went to go see him. | 我去见过他了 |
[10:05] | -I know you and Brad have been talking. -I… I ran into him. Once. | -我知道你和布莱德有来往 -是偶遇 只有一次 |
[10:11] | But you didn’t tell me about it. Why not? | 但是你没告诉我 为什么 |
[10:14] | He said he texted you? | 他说他给你发过信息 |
[10:15] | -Oh, right. -“Oh, right.” | -哦 对了 -“哦 对了” |
[10:19] | So who knows what else you’re hiding from me. | 谁知道你们背着我还有什么事 |
[10:21] | -For all I know, you’re having an affair. -We’re not. | -从我知道的这一切看 你们是在偷情 -我们没有 |
[10:24] | -I swear. -But how can I ever believe you? | -我发誓 -你让我怎么相信你 |
[10:27] | Because he’s dating Sasha. | 因为他在和莎夏交往 |
[10:33] | What? | 什么 |
[10:34] | -Yes. -Oh, bullshit. | -对 -哦 胡扯 |
[10:36] | Your best friend is dating your ex-boyfriend? | 你闺蜜和你前任在交往 |
[10:39] | The guy that you apparently could never get over? | 那个你永远无法释怀的男人 |
[10:41] | Yes! I just found out. | 对 我也是最近才知道 |
[10:43] | It’s been going on for over a year. They met up in Paris. | 已经交往一年多了 他们在巴黎邂逅 |
[10:46] | Oh, my God, I | 哦 我的天哪 我… |
[10:48] | -Billie, you will say anything. -Well, let’s call Sasha right now. | -比莉 你真是张口就来 -我们现在就给莎夏打电话 |
[10:51] | -She’ll tell you. -She’s your best friend! | -让她跟你说 -她是你的闺蜜 |
[10:53] | -She’ll say whatever you want her to say! -I am telling you the truth. | -她肯定会照你的意思说话 -我说的是真的 |
[10:57] | The only reason I ran into him is because he’s with Sasha. | 我偶遇他 就是因为他和莎夏在一起 |
[11:00] | Let me prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 |
[11:03] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[11:05] | Let’s go out to dinner with them. | 我们和他们一起出去吃饭 |
[11:08] | And then you can see for yourself. | 你就能亲眼看见了 |
[11:09] | Brad is dating Sasha. He means nothing to me. | 布莱德在和莎夏交往 我根本不在乎他 |
[11:13] | You’re serious? | 你说真的 |
[11:15] | If this is what it takes, then yes. | 如果你真的那么介意 答案是“是” |
[11:22] | Okay. Fine. | 好 很好 |
[11:25] | -Let’s do it. -Okay, great. | -吃饭就吃饭 -好 很好 |
[11:28] | -Great. -Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[11:33] | -No fucking way. -Please, Sash. | -想都别想 -求你了 莎夏 |
[11:36] | You want me to lie to Cooper, nicest guy on the planet? | 你想让我去骗库伯 这个举世无双的好男人 |
[11:39] | He doesn’t trust me. He’s obsessing over Brad. | 他不信任我了 他揪住布莱德不放 |
[11:41] | -Oh, he’s obsessing? -He thinks we’re having an affair. | -哦 他揪住不放 -他觉得我们在偷情 |
[11:45] | -Are you? – | 你有吗 |
[11:46] | No. | 没有 |
[11:47] | But Cooper doesn’t believe me, so he needs to hear it from you. | 但是库伯不相信我的话 他要听到你说 |
[11:51] | What? That my ex-fuck-buddy is actually my dream come true. | 说什么 我和前炮友假戏真做了 |
[11:54] | Prince Fucking Charming. | 我床上的白马王子 |
[11:56] | If he thinks you guys are dating, that Brad is off the market… | 如果他相信你们在交往 布莱德这页就翻篇了… |
[11:59] | So you plan to earn back your husband’s trust | 你是想让我们撒谎 |
[12:02] | by having us lie to him? | 帮你赢回你丈夫的信任 |
[12:04] | Nah. That doesn’t seem crazy at all. | 算了 一点都不刺激 |
[12:08] | You promised this would stop, B. | 你答应过我要和他一刀两断的 比莉 |
[12:12] | It will, I swear. I | 我会的 我保证 我… |
[12:14] | This will make it stop. | 这样才能一刀两断 |
[12:16] | You know how you sound, right? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[12:21] | Let’s say for one second that I buy into the batshittiness of your logic. | 就算我勉强理解你的蹩脚逻辑 |
[12:27] | Are you sure putting Cooper and Brad in the same room together is a good idea? | 你确定让库伯和布莱德 同处一室是个好主意 |
[12:32] | He doesn’t know everything that went down with you guys, how intense things got. | 他根本就不知道 你们之间的那些事有多浓烈 |
[12:36] | -Well, what he read was pretty intense. -I’m not just talking about the sex. | -他看到的日记也很浓烈啊 -我说的不只是床笫之欢 |
[12:43] | So much happened between you two. | 你们俩之间发生过那么多事 |
[12:46] | Real history. | 都是实实在在发生过的 |
[12:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:51] | And what about you? | 你自己呢 |
[12:54] | Are you gonna be okay being in the same room as him? | 你跟他同处一室不会有问题 |
[12:58] | I- I have to be. | 我…我必须做到 |
[13:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | I’ll get Brad to do it, but just remember what he did to you. | 我会说服布莱德 但是你别忘了他对你做过什么 |
[13:12] | Remind yourself. | 时刻提醒你自己 |
[13:13] | Wear it like a suit of armor ’cause this guy is your kryptonite. | 就像为自己穿上盔甲 因为这家伙就是你的命门 |
[13:20] | Nanogenics is the future of modern cancer therapy, | 纳诺医药是现代癌症治疗的未来 |
[13:25] | improving the probability of survival while delivering returns | 提高存活率的同时又能让风投界看到 |
[13:29] | the VC world has not seen since the WhatsApp acquisition. | 自从WhatsApp并购以来 就没看到过的丰厚回报 |
[13:32] | Now, this is a unique opportunity | 这是个绝无仅有的机会 |
[13:34] | to make a real difference in millions of people’s lives. | 它将改变数以百万计的人的生活 |
[13:38] | And we’re hoping you see it that way too. | 希望你也能认同 |
[13:42] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[13:43] | That’s impressive. | 太精彩了 |
[13:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:46] | I don’t know, maybe I could cut out a little sooner, or | 不知道 要不要再简短一点或者… |
[13:49] | No, no. It’s perfect as is. | 不用 这样就很完美了 |
[13:52] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:54] | You’ve got principles, Connelly. | 你是个有原则的人 康纳利 |
[13:57] | They shine right through. | 有原则让你更优秀 |
[13:59] | -I don’t know about that. -I do. | -我还真不知道这一点 -我知道 |
[14:03] | Last year I closed the UniBank merger | 去年我完成了UniBank的并购 |
[14:06] | and got the highest bonus of any woman at Goldman. | 拿到了高盛女性最高奖 |
[14:09] | And everyone told me that was my moment, and I believed them. | 大家都说我很风光 我也信了 |
[14:13] | That sounds incredible. | 太了不起了 |
[14:15] | But then, I saw this article about a start-up 3D bio-printing company | 但之后 我看到了一篇关于一家 3D生物打印初创公司的文章 |
[14:21] | that could make organ replacement affordable all over the world, | 这家公司的宗旨是打印出 世界人民都能用得起的移植器官 |
[14:26] | and I realized my moment of success was a total fail. | 这让我意识到我的成功 其实是场彻头彻尾的失败 |
[14:32] | What are you talking about? | 这从何说起呢 |
[14:35] | I started in this business with a dream that I could change the world with money. | 我做这一行的初心是 用金钱去改变这个世界 |
[14:43] | Instead, the money changed me. | 但结果却让金钱改变了我 |
[14:48] | And I let that dream go. | 我偏离了我的初心 |
[14:51] | But the guy in that article? | 但那篇文章里写的那个人 |
[14:54] | He still had that dream. | 他没有忘记他的初心 |
[14:57] | And he was making it real. | 他在努力去实现它 |
[15:00] | That was my first interview. Might be my last. | 那是我的第一次采访 也可能是最后一次 |
[15:04] | -That company still hasn’t made a dime. -Oh, they will. | -那家公司至今还没赚到一分钱 -哦 会的 |
[15:06] | At least, they better. I bought a thousand shares. | 至少它在向着好的方向发展 我买了一千股他们的股票 |
[15:12] | You’re the reason I quit my job and came here to do this kind of work. | 因为你 我才辞了工作来到这里做这样的工作 |
[15:18] | So… thanks. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | I’ll tee the partners up at dinner, and tomorrow you seal the deal. | 今晚我组织合作方晚宴 明天你就去签约 |
[15:27] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[15:28] | -They’re gonna love you. -Well, we’ll see. | -他们会爱上你的 -还不好说 |
[15:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:33] | What’s not to love about Cooper Connelly? | 有谁能不爱库伯康纳利 |
[15:49] | A suit of armor? Made up of all the bad stuff Brad did? | 用布莱德给我的所有伤害 做成一件铠甲 |
[15:54] | That should be easy. | 应该是很容易的事 |
[16:03] | Some people hold grudges. | 有人会记仇 |
[16:04] | It’s a survival mechanism, the only benefit to bad experience. | 这是种生存机制 是不幸带来的唯一好处 |
[16:11] | But me? I forget all the bad stuff. | 但我呢 我是个不记仇的人 |
[16:16] | Until I don’t. | 但现在我变了 |
[16:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:41] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[16:42] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[16:47] | I’m late. | 迟了 |
[16:50] | For what? | 什么迟了 |
[17:05] | Well, have you taken it yet? | 你吃药了吗 |
[17:10] | I was too scared. | 我太害怕了 |
[17:14] | Well, if you are… | 那你要是… |
[17:20] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么办 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[17:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:33] | -Of course. -Of course, what? | -当然什么 -当然 |
[17:38] | It’s not just me, okay? It’s us. | 不是我 好吧 是我们 |
[17:44] | What are we gonna do about it? | 我们要怎么办 |
[17:47] | Billie, come on. | 比莉 别傻了 |
[17:50] | We don’t want this. | 我们不想那样的 |
[17:53] | You’ve got at least two years left on your PhD. You don’t want this. | 你至少还有两年的博士课程 你不想那样的 |
[17:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | But what if I-? What if I do? | 可如果我想要呢 |
[18:08] | Billie… | 比莉… |
[18:12] | No. | 不行 |
[18:17] | If you didn’t, maybe you should have been more careful. | 不想要的话 那你当初就该小心些 |
[18:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:21] | -But you’re never careful, about anything. -What did you expect? | -可你从没小心过 什么事都是 -那你想让我怎么样 |
[18:26] | You know about my family, all right? | 你知道我的家庭 |
[18:28] | What makes you think I know the first thing about being a father? | 你怎么会认为我能成为一个好父亲 |
[18:32] | -Of course I don’t want it. -Of course. Of course. Of course. | -我当然不想要它了 -当然 |
[18:36] | -Billie, wait. -Yeah. No. | -比莉 别走 -是的 算了 |
[18:39] | You know, you are doing exactly what your stepdad said you would do. | 你所做的和你继父说的一模一样 |
[18:42] | What you said that you didn’t wanna do with me. | 你还说不想这么对我 |
[18:45] | You are running at the first sign of trouble. | 一有问题你就想逃避 |
[18:47] | -I’m not running! -Yes, you fucking are! | -我没在逃避 -是 你就是在逃避 |
[18:52] | Billie! | 比莉 |
[19:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:13] | We need to leave in ten minutes. | 十分钟后出门 |
[19:17] | Okay, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[19:25] | Good evening. Would you like to order drinks? | 晚上好 想点些饮料吗 |
[19:28] | Uh, no, thanks. We’re still waiting on our guests here. | 不 谢谢 我们还在等客人 |
[19:33] | -Maybe just some water, please. -Of course. | -要不就来点水 谢谢 -好的 |
[19:43] | Hudson’s been doing so well at drop-off. | 哈德森在幼儿园表现得很好 |
[19:46] | I think he’s really starting to like school. | 我想他真的开始喜欢学校了 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:54] | And, um… | 而且… |
[19:56] | Miss Brenda said that he shared his snack with Hannah today. | 布伦达老师说他今天 和汉娜分享他的零食了 |
[20:00] | He- Thank you. | 他…谢谢 |
[20:01] | He might have a little crush on her. At least he’s got good taste in girls. | 他可能有点喜欢她了 至少他看女孩子还是挺有眼光的 |
[20:04] | Billie, please. Just stop. | 比莉 行了 别说了 |
[20:07] | You’re trying to make this normal, and nothing about this is normal. | 你想表现得正常点 可这件事本身就一点都不正常 |
[20:18] | Francesca, hey. Listen, how’s it going with the partners? | 法兰西丝卡 嘿 和合作方谈得怎么样了 |
[20:22] | Hey, where are you? Can you get back into the city, like, now? | 嘿 你在哪 你能回城一趟吗 马上 |
[20:30] | I’m just at a dinner right now. What’s going on? I can come in afterwards. | 我现在有个饭局 怎么了 我可以结束了过去 |
[20:35] | I’ve been talking you up all night, | 一整晚我都在说你有多厉害 |
[20:37] | and now everyone wants to hear from the genius himself. | 现在大家都想听听天才本人的想法 |
[20:41] | You’re kidding me. | 别开玩笑了 |
[20:42] | I’m doing my best, but I can’t rattle off the impressive details like you can. | 我尽力了 但我无法像你那样流畅地 把精彩的细节都加入其中 |
[20:46] | Oh, well… | 哦 真的吗… |
[20:48] | Plus, face time with the brass could be great exposure for you. | 而且 在高层面前露脸对你很有好处 |
[20:52] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[20:53] | Yeah. Absolutely. I’ll get there as soon as I can. | 对 肯定是 我尽快赶过去 |
[20:57] | -Great. See you soon. -All right? See you. | -好 那就一会儿见 -好 一会儿见 |
[21:05] | You’re going into the city? Tonight? | 你要回城去 今晚 |
[21:09] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[21:34] | -Hey, honey. -Oh, hi. | -嘿 亲爱的 -哦 嗨 |
[21:37] | -You good? -Yeah. Yes, I’m good. | -还好吗 -好 我很好 |
[21:40] | -Coop! -My God, Billie. | -库伯 -天哪 比莉 |
[21:42] | So great to see you again. | 真高兴再见到你 |
[21:55] | -Um, this is my husband. -Yeah, we’ve met. | -这是我丈夫 -是 我们见过 |
[21:59] | -Oh, right. That’s right, yeah. -Mm-hm. | 哦 对 没错 见过 |
[22:02] | Okay. Um… Let’s sit. | 好了 我们入座吧 |
[22:05] | -Yes? -Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[22:13] | Coop. I missed you, man. | 库伯 真是太想你了 |
[22:16] | Me too, Sash. It’s been way too long. | 我也是 小莎 很久没见了 |
[22:19] | Did you guys find your way okay? | 你们一路过来还好吧 |
[22:21] | -Oh, yeah. – Super easy. | -哦 是的 -非常顺利 |
[22:22] | We were on my bike, so we just slipped in and out of traffic. | 我骑摩托车载她 在车流中间来回穿梭 |
[22:30] | Sasha’s always had a thing for motorcycles. | 莎夏特别喜欢摩托车 |
[22:32] | You know me. I love danger. | 你了解我的 我喜欢冒险 |
[22:35] | We appreciate you guys making the trip out. | 你们能出城来赴宴 真是太感谢了 |
[22:38] | It’s funny, I never pictured you in the suburbs… | 挺有意思的 我从没想过你会在郊区… |
[22:43] | but seeing it now… | 现在看到了… |
[22:47] | I really do love it here. | 我真的很喜欢这里 |
[22:50] | Yeah, it was actually Billie’s idea to move out here full-time. | 其实是比莉想搬到郊区住的 |
[22:54] | Yeah, it’s just so… | 对 这里真的很… |
[22:56] | green. | 绿 |
[22:59] | I missed that. | 我很怀念 |
[23:01] | And peaceful. | 还很宁静 |
[23:03] | It’s definitely much simpler than the city. | 肯定比城里生活更朴实 |
[23:06] | Spoken like someone who’s only ever lived there. | 说得好像你在那里住过一样 |
[23:10] | Anyway, I was telling Cooper how you two met up in Paris last year. | 言归正传 我跟库伯说起 你们两个去年在巴黎的邂逅呢 |
[23:15] | Yes. It was quite a coincidence, actually. I was at a conference. | 对 那次真的很巧 我去开会 |
[23:20] | Brad happened to be touring with one of his bands? | 布莱德正好和他的一个乐队去巡演 |
[23:23] | We bumped into each other at Arpege, which led to drinks at Bisou. | 我们在艾佩芝餐厅相遇 然后去了亲亲酒吧喝了几杯 |
[23:28] | Next thing I knew, we were dancing till 5 a.m. at Chez Moune. | 之后 我们在切兹穆恩俱乐部 跳舞跳到凌晨五点 |
[23:34] | One thing led to another, and here we are. | 我们就这样一步一步 走到了今天 |
[23:38] | I was at a stopover with Kicking Fire. You remember them, Billie? | 我当时和“踢火”乐队在巴黎 做中途停留 你记得他们吧 比莉 |
[23:44] | Mm. Not really. | 不记得了 |
[23:46] | What? | 怎么会 |
[23:48] | You loved those guys. | 你那么喜欢他们 |
[23:50] | Said they were White Stripes with a bit of Bowie. | 还说他们有点 “白色条纹”加鲍伊的风范 |
[23:53] | Mmm. I didn’t wanna sign them, | 我本来不想签他们 |
[23:54] | but Billie convinced me they’re the real deal. | 但是比莉说服了我 说他们真的很好 |
[23:57] | You know your wife. | 你知道你老婆 |
[23:59] | When she wants something, she can be very persuasive. | 她想要什么东西的时候 可是相当有说服力的 |
[24:05] | So you two, you’ve been together for over a year, then? | 这么说 你们在一起一年多了 |
[24:09] | -Mm. -Mm. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[24:11] | That doesn’t feel awkward to you? | 你不觉得别扭吗 |
[24:14] | I mean, you dated my wife, and then… Now you’re dating her best friend. | 我是说 你先和我老婆交往 现在又和她闺蜜交往 |
[24:18] | Cooper, I told you, I’m fine with it. | 库伯 我说了 我不介意的 |
[24:21] | I mean, I’ve dated everyone else in New York, why not Brad? | 我跟纽约的其他人都交往过 跟布莱德又有何不可 |
[24:25] | Yeah, and besides, there’s a lot of history between us. | 对 而且 我们之间有很多过去 |
[24:28] | We’re all really connected. | 我们的心紧密相连 |
[24:31] | You’re not that connected. You’re not. | 没那么紧密 不对 |
[24:33] | I mean, maybe you and Sasha. Certainly Billie and Sasha. | 你和莎夏可能是 比莉和莎夏肯定是 |
[24:39] | -Billie never even mentioned you. -Maybe there’s a reason for that. | -但比莉从没提起过你 -那也许事出有因 |
[24:44] | Uh, maybe we should get some drinks. | 也许我们应该喝点什么 |
[24:47] | Yes! Alcohol. Please. | 对 喝酒 当然 |
[24:49] | Hi. Hi. Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:51] | Um, can we order some drinks, like, now? | 我们现在能点喝的吗 |
[24:54] | -Certainly. What can I get you? -A very strong vodka martini. | -当然可以 您想来点什么 -我要烈一点的伏特加马丁尼 |
[24:58] | Uh, Manhattan for me. Obviously. | 我要曼哈顿鸡尾酒 当然了 |
[25:02] | A Macallan, straight. | 我要纯麦卡伦 |
[25:04] | And she’ll have a glass of the Opus One cab. | 她要一杯一号作品红酒 |
[25:08] | No more Jack and Coke? | 不喝杰克可乐鸡尾酒了 |
[25:11] | Not much of a whiskey drinker anymore. | 我已经不喝威士忌类的酒了 |
[25:13] | Yeah, she’s classed it up a bit in the last eight years. | 对 过去八年 她的品位提高了 |
[25:17] | So, uh, Cooper, I understand you’re a banker. | 库伯 据我所知你是个银行家 |
[25:21] | Mm. Sounds fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[25:24] | Yes. Yes, Cooper is making a lot of headway in the VC world. | 对 没错 库伯在风投界小有名气 |
[25:30] | Honey, um, you should tell them about the energy deal | 亲爱的 你应该给他们讲讲 |
[25:33] | you’ve been working on in San Francisco. | 你在旧金山那个能源交易案 |
[25:35] | Oh, babe, that deal closed six months ago. | 哦 宝贝 那个案子半年前就搞定了 |
[25:42] | Right. Okay. | 哦 对 |
[25:45] | You know, there’s just so many deals, it’s hard to keep up. | 交易太多了 我都有点记不清了 |
[25:49] | And Billie’s been so busy. | 而且比莉也太忙了 |
[25:51] | I mean, the baby, you know, our second, | 照顾婴儿 你们的第二个孩子 |
[25:55] | and all the changes at work with the expansion. | 还有工作上的改变 公司扩张 |
[25:58] | Yeah, Billie was telling me about that. How’s it all going? | 比莉跟我提起过 进展得怎么样了 |
[26:00] | Great. I have a pitch tomorrow. We’re trying to buy Nanogenics. | 很好 我明天有个演示 我们想收购纳诺医药 |
[26:05] | It’s a revolutionary development in the way we treat cancer, | 这是我们治疗癌症道路上 变革性的一步 |
[26:08] | so I’ll be asking the partners to invest $70 million | 所以我会说服合作方投资七千万美元 |
[26:12] | so that we can save countless lives. | 来拯救无数人的生命 |
[26:14] | Coop, that’s amazing. | 库伯 真了不起 |
[26:17] | Thank you. I mean, it might not be as fun as running a record label, | 谢谢 这可能没有 运营唱片公司那么有意思 |
[26:22] | but, uh, I don’t know, some people seem to think it’s important. | 我也说不好 有人可能觉得这事很重要 |
[26:28] | Absolutely. Thank God for guys like you. | 当然 还好世界上有你们这样的人 |
[26:34] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[26:35] | – Oh! | 酒水来了 |
[26:38] | -And, uh, ahem, what about you, Billie? -Yes! | 你呢 比莉 |
[26:42] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[26:44] | I guess it’s, uh, Dr. Billie now, huh? | 我猜你现在是比莉博士了吧 |
[26:48] | Actually, ahem, Sasha didn’t tell you? | 事实上 莎夏没告诉你吗 |
[26:53] | I, um… I stopped out of my PhD program. | 我…我博士班课程休学了 |
[26:59] | Temporarily. | 暂时的 |
[27:00] | Are you serious? | 不会吧 |
[27:02] | But that program was everything to you. | 可那个博士班不是对你很重要吗 |
[27:07] | My priorities changed when I got pregnant. I wanted to stay closer to home, | 我怀孕后生活重心就变了 我想离家近一点 |
[27:11] | so I started working as a school psychologist instead. | 所以就当了一家学校的心理辅导师 |
[27:16] | Billie’s changed so many of the students’ lives. | 比莉改变了很多学生的人生 |
[27:18] | -They love her there. -I’m sure they do. | -他们都很喜欢她 -我想也是 |
[27:20] | And you love it too, Billie? | 你也喜欢那样的工作吗 比莉 |
[27:23] | I do. Yes. | 我喜欢 是的 |
[27:26] | But I’m taking a little time off from everything right now. | 但现在我暂时放下了所有的工作 |
[27:31] | Just to be with my kids. | 专心陪孩子们 |
[27:33] | So you’re a full-time mom. | 这么说你是全职妈妈了 |
[27:34] | -Brad. -It’s the most important job in the world. | -布莱德 -这是世界上最重要的工作 |
[27:37] | I’m planning on getting back to it. | 我打算再回去 |
[27:40] | To all of it. | 回到所有那些事当中 |
[27:41] | Well, hold on. Only if you want to, babe. | 等等 除非你想要 宝贝 |
[27:45] | Billie is such an amazing mother. The kids are thriving | 比莉是个好妈妈 孩子们都活泼可爱… |
[27:48] | I’ll bet. I just know how important your work was to you. | 肯定的 只是我知道你以前有多看重工作 |
[27:51] | You always said you wanted a big life. That’s the whole reason you left Georgia. | 你总说想要成就一番事业 这正是你离开佐治亚州的原因 |
[27:57] | Well, this isn’t Georgia. | 这里不是佐治亚州 |
[28:00] | -Trust me. – Of course not. | -相信我 -当然不是 |
[28:02] | As long as you’re happy, B. | 只要你幸福就好 比莉 |
[28:07] | That’s all I want. Truly. | 我只有这个心愿 真的 |
[28:10] | I am. | 我幸福 |
[28:15] | I am… | 我… |
[28:18] | really, really happy. | 真的真的很幸福 |
[28:20] | Good. I’m glad. | 那就好 我很高兴 |
[28:30] | I guess I’m just trying to wrap my head around this whole new you. | 现在的你真让我刮目相看 |
[28:35] | I mean, you’re the girl who used to start her night at 2 a.m. | 你还是那个凌晨两点 开始过夜生活的女孩吗 |
[28:41] | Dance on the bar at Tortilla Flats, run wild around the beaches of Costa Rica. | 在托提拉弗拉特的酒吧热舞 在哥斯达黎加海滩狂奔 |
[28:46] | Okay. Okay. What the hell are you doing, man? | 够了 你到底想干什么 |
[28:49] | Billie and I spent a week in Tamarindo. | 我和比莉在塔马林多住过一星期 |
[28:52] | Living off papayas and tequila, swimming in the ocean, | 靠木瓜和龙舌兰果腹 在大海里畅游 |
[28:56] | feeling the sting of the surf on our skin, | 任海浪刺痛着我们的皮肤 |
[28:59] | that warm Caribbean breeze through our hair. | 加勒比海温热的海风 吹拂着我们的头发 |
[29:10] | It was so hot, 102 in the shade. | 那时候天真热 差不多有39度 |
[29:14] | I don’t think we bothered getting dressed the whole time we were there. Did we? | 我们好像都懒得穿衣服了吧 |
[29:33] | We pretended we were marooned on an atoll in the South Pacific, | 我们假装我们被困在 南太平洋的一块环礁上 |
[29:36] | waiting for someone to rescue us. | 等待有人来救援 |
[29:44] | But we didn’t wanna be found. We never wanted to come home. | 但是我们不想被人发现 我们乐不思蜀 |
[30:06] | All right, that’s enough! Who do you think you are? | 好了 够了 你以为你是谁 |
[30:09] | I’m sorry. I need to use the restroom. | 对不起 我去一下洗手间 |
[30:13] | Hey, don’t think for one second that you are fooling anyone. | 嘿 别以为你能骗过任何人 |
[30:17] | -I don’t know what you mean. -No, fuck you. I know your type. | -不知道你在说什么 -别装了 去你的 我了解你这种人 |
[30:21] | You’re the type of guy women screw in their 20s. | 你是那种二十来岁的女人们 喜欢乱搞的男人 |
[30:24] | You’re wild, dangerous. You’re fun. Till they get you out of their system. | 你狂野 危险 风趣 直到她们把你甩掉 |
[30:29] | You’re a placeholder, really, till someone like me comes along. | 你就是个占位符 直到像我这样的人出现 |
[30:32] | Someone real. | 真实的人 |
[30:34] | I’m not sure they all get it out of their system. | 我不确定她们是否甩得掉 |
[30:40] | Excuse me. I gotta take a leak too. | 抱歉 我也去方便一下 |
[30:52] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[30:54] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[30:57] | -Billie-Don’t. Don’t touch me. | -比莉… -行了 别碰我 |
[31:01] | -You have to stop. -I’m not giving up on you. On us. | -你不能再这样了 -我不会放弃你 不会放弃我们 |
[31:04] | -There is no us. -Yes, there is. | -没有我们 -有 有我们 |
[31:06] | -Always was and always will be. -Oh, my God. | -以前有 以后也会有 -哦 我的天哪 |
[31:08] | If I thought you were truly happy, I’d leave you alone. | 如果我觉得你是真的幸福 我就不再打扰你 |
[31:11] | I am. I am happy. | 我幸福 我很幸福 |
[31:15] | But you’re not, I can tell. I know you, Billie. | 你不幸福 我看得出来 我了解你 比莉 |
[31:19] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不了解 |
[31:22] | Not anymore. | 我不再是以前的我了 |
[31:23] | I spent the last eight years hating myself for hurting you. | 过去八年 我一直在恨自己伤害了你 |
[31:28] | Thinking I would never get the chance to tell you how sorry I am. | 我以为再也没有机会 告诉你我有多抱歉 |
[31:34] | And now that I have it, I’m not letting it go. | 现在我有机会了 我就不会轻易放手 |
[31:37] | And I don’t think you want me to either. | 我觉得你也不希望我放手 |
[31:42] | Just tell me one thing. | 只要告诉我一件事 |
[31:45] | Are they fucking? | 他们搞上了吗 |
[31:47] | Oh, come on, Sash. | 哦 别装了 小莎 |
[31:49] | I know he’s not your boyfriend, okay? I’m not an idiot. | 我知道他不是你男朋友 我不傻 |
[31:52] | -Cooper-No, stop. | -库伯… -不 别说了 |
[31:54] | Why are you doing this? Why are you protecting her? | 你为什么要这样 为什么要包庇她 |
[31:57] | Billie is going through something. | 比莉现在很难过 |
[32:00] | Sure, it’s not a red Porsche or a bimbo half her age, | 当然 不是红色保时捷 也不是花季美少女的问题 |
[32:05] | but it is her own postpartum, exhausted, mother-of-two version of a midlife crisis. | 是她自己成了一个产后心力交瘁 正在经历中年危机的两个孩子的妈妈 |
[32:13] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[32:15] | Billie loves you, okay? She’s just… confused. | 比莉爱你 知道吗 她就是有点迷惘 |
[32:23] | Please. Don’t give up on her, Coop. | 请你不要放弃她 库伯 |
[32:28] | What the hell do you think I’m doing here? Huh? | 你觉得我在这儿干什么 |
[32:32] | You cannot do this. I’m married. | 你不能这样 我已经结婚了 |
[32:38] | You want me to be happy? | 你想让我幸福 |
[32:41] | You had your chance, and you broke my heart. | 我给过你机会 可你伤透了我的心 |
[32:46] | You destroyed me. | 你毁了我 |
[32:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:52] | And it kills me. | 这让我痛不欲生 |
[32:55] | But I am not the same person I was. | 我不再是从前的那个我了 |
[32:58] | -Right. -I’m serious. I’ve changed. | -是的 -我说真的 我变了 |
[33:02] | Something happened. | 我经历了一些事 |
[33:04] | And when it did, you were the only person I wanted to tell. | 当时我只想告诉你一个人 |
[33:11] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:16] | -Open the door now! | 快开门 |
[33:18] | Cooper. | 库伯 |
[33:24] | I told you to stay the fuck away from my wife! | 我说过让你离我老婆远点 |
[33:27] | Cooper, I’m so sorry. | 库伯 对不起 |
[33:29] | I don’t even know what to say to you anymore. | 我都不知道该再对你说些什么了 |
[33:33] | We have a family. We have a life. | 我们有家庭 有生活 |
[33:36] | -I know. -I’ve done nothing but love you | 我全心全意地爱你 |
[33:40] | and give you everything that you wanted, including the shit you wrote about him. | 给你想要的一切 包括你写到的关于他的那些事 |
[33:45] | But you keep treating me like some B-grade consolation prize. | 可你把我当什么 次级安慰奖 |
[33:48] | It’s making me sick! | 真让我恶心 |
[33:50] | I’m so sorry, Cooper. | 对不起 库伯 |
[33:58] | Hey, Francesca. I’m on my way. | 嘿 法兰西丝卡 我这就来 |
[34:01] | Cooper, wait. Please. | 库伯 别走 求你了 |
[34:04] | -Coop, hang on. -Sash, leave me alone. | -库伯 等等 -小莎 别烦我 |
[34:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[34:15] | You gave that guy a million chances, and he broke your heart every single time. | 你给他那么多次机会 他一次又一次地伤了你的心 |
[34:19] | But there’s always one more chance, huh? Even now. | 但总是还有下一次机会 是吧 就连现在也是 |
[34:22] | Sash… | 小莎… |
[34:23] | If this is what you want, it’s between the two of you. | 如果这就是你想要的 那这就是你们之间的事了 |
[34:29] | I don’t want any part in it. | 别把我扯进去 |
[34:40] | Don’t. | 别说话 |
[35:19] | Get on. | 上车 |
[35:25] | I’m taking you home. | 我送你回家 |
[36:45] | -Are you Billie Mann? -Yes. | -你是比莉康纳利吗 -是的 |
[36:56] | -Sign here. -Okay. | -签一下字 -好 |
[37:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | Oh. | 喔 |
[38:08] | You were writing about me? | 你在写我 |
[38:16] | I was. | 是的 |
[38:20] | All the best parts. | 美好的那些事 |
[38:23] | And there were a lot of them. | 真的有很多 |
[38:40] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[38:52] | You have babies now. | 你现在有孩子了 |
[39:02] | Can I see them? | 能让我见见吗 |
[39:29] | You’re gonna be a great mom. | 你一定会是个好妈妈 |
[39:35] | And you’re gonna be a great dad. | 你一定会是个好爸爸 |
[39:40] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[40:09] | -Cooper! – Connelly. | -库伯 -康纳利 |
[40:10] | -David, how are you? Good to see you. -Good to see you. | -戴维 你好吗 幸会 -幸会 |
[40:13] | -I hear you’re the man of the hour. -Your mouth to God’s ears. | -听说你可是风云人物 -只能希望如此 |
[40:39] | They’re beautiful. | 他们真漂亮 |
[40:55] | You’re beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[41:25] | He’s right, Coop. | 他说得对 库伯 |
[41:27] | The name has to go. | 必须改个名字 |
[41:29] | What the hell is Nanogenics? | 纳诺医药像什么 |
[41:31] | Sounds like we’re breeding tiny people. | 听起来就像我们在培育小人 |
[41:34] | Hey, listen, for the right price, you can name it whatever you want. Right? | 听着 只要价格合适了 改什么名都行 对吧 |
[41:37] | -Oh. Great to see you, son. -This is you. David. | -这的车在这 戴维 -见到你真高兴 孩子 |
[41:41] | -You as well, sir. -All right. Good night. | -我也是 -好的 晚安 |
[41:43] | Get some sleep. See you tomorrow. | 好好休息 明天见 |
[41:45] | You too. All right. | 你们也是 好了 |
[41:47] | – Have a great night. All right. -Good night. | -晚安 好的 -晚安 |
[41:54] | Well, you certainly made an impression. | 你让他们刮目相看 |
[41:59] | It’s like I said. | 我早说过的 |
[42:02] | What’s not to love about Cooper Connelly? | 有谁能不爱库伯康纳利呢 |
[42:05] | Well, I guess we’ll find out, won’t we? | 迟早会知道的 对吧 |
[42:19] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[42:22] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[42:31] | I’ll get you a cab. | 我帮你叫出租车 |
[42:34] | Hey, taxi! | 出租车 |
[42:46] | Get home safe. | 回家路上小心 |
[43:00] | You know, maybe we go check out that whiskey bar after all. | 或许我们可以去那个酒吧喝一杯 |
[43:08] | That one by your place? | 你家旁边那个 |
[43:14] | Yeah. | 好 |