时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | -Mazel tov! -Yeah! | -恭喜 -好 |
[00:35] | Congratulations, Mrs. Simon. | 恭喜你 赛门太太 |
[00:53] | God, I love my life. | 天啊 我爱我的生活 |
[01:02] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[01:05] | This is our life. | 这就是我们的生活 |
[01:20] | Look at you. | 你真美 |
[01:21] | It’s the Grammys. We’re not taking the car? | 我们可是要去参加格莱美啊 不开车去吗 |
[01:26] | That would make way too much sense. | 那样就太合乎常理了 |
[02:41] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[02:46] | I do know what a life with you would feel like. We would | 我知道和你一起生活会是什么样 我们会… |
[02:52] | It would be incredible. | 那会很美好 |
[02:58] | But it would also mean giving up all of this. | 但那也意味着 我必须放弃现在拥有的这一切 |
[03:03] | And this isn’t perfect. | 虽然这一切并不完美 |
[03:07] | And it’s | 而且这… |
[03:09] | It’s really fucking hard, you know? | 这真的很难 你知道吗 |
[03:15] | But I love Cooper. | 但我爱库伯 |
[03:19] | And I don’t want a future without him. | 我不想要没有他的未来 |
[03:25] | Life is… choices. | 生活就是…选择 |
[03:33] | And this one’s mine. | 这就是我的选择 |
[03:40] | So it’s him? | 这么说 就是他了 |
[03:43] | He’s the one? | 他就是真命天子 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:58] | Well, you’re my one, Billie Mann. | 比莉曼恩 你就是我命中注定的那个人 |
[04:07] | You always will be. | 你永远都是 |
[05:17] | Now, who says elephants have to be gray? | 谁说大象一定是灰色的 |
[05:19] | -Hmm? -Mm! | -嗯 -嗯 |
[05:20] | Mine is pink and purple, and that’s just the way I like it. | 我的就是粉色和紫色的 我就喜欢这样画 |
[05:23] | -I’m making quesadillas. Is that good? -Where is Daddy? | -我做干酪馅饼 好不好 -爸爸呢 |
[05:28] | He’s, um- He’s still in bed. | 他…他还在睡觉 |
[05:31] | It’s almost dinner. | 都快晚饭时间了 |
[05:32] | I know, honey. He’s | 我知道 宝贝 他… |
[05:35] | He’s not feeling well, you know. And, um | 他有点不舒服 而且… |
[05:39] | He needs to rest. | 他需要休息 |
[05:41] | -I’m gonna make him a feel-better card. -That is so nice. | -那我就给他做一张康复卡 -你太贴心了 |
[05:46] | He’s gonna love it, I’m sure. | 他肯定会很喜欢的 |
[05:56] | I’ve brought you some food. | 我给你拿了点吃的来 |
[05:58] | -And a card from Hudson. -I don’t wanna eat. | -还有哈德森给你的卡片 -我不想吃 |
[06:05] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:07] | -What happened last night-Don’t. | -昨晚的事… -别说了 |
[06:12] | I don’t even recognize myself. | 我都不认识自己了 |
[06:14] | -It’s like I became a monster. -You’re not a monster. | -感觉自己就像一头怪物 -你不是怪物 |
[06:17] | -I broke our marriage vows. -Well, that’s not exactly how I see it. | -我违背了我们的结婚誓言 -我不这么认为 |
[06:22] | It’s not cheating if it happens in front of your wife | 夫妻两人同意去参加性爱派对 |
[06:26] | at a sex party you both agreed to be at, is it? | 当着妻子的面 做的事都不算出轨 对吧 |
[06:30] | -What I did to Devon… -Honey. | -可我对戴文做的… -亲爱的 |
[06:36] | None of that matters. | 那都不重要 |
[06:39] | All I see when I look at you is my beautiful husband. | 我看着你的时候 看到的只有我英俊的丈夫 |
[06:44] | That’s not who I am anymore. | 现在的我已经不是这个样子了 |
[06:47] | There’s a stain on me and on our marriage. | 我自己和我们的婚姻都有了污点 |
[06:53] | We all do bad things. You know, we all have a darkness inside of us. | 我们都会犯错 我们内心都有黑暗的一面 |
[06:58] | No. I didn’t. | 不 我以前没有 |
[07:01] | Not until you put it there. | 是你让我内心有了黑暗 |
[07:04] | This is not all my fault. | 这不能全怪我 |
[07:09] | I tried to become someone else for you | 为了你 我努力想变成另外一个人 |
[07:14] | because of him. | 都是因为他 |
[07:19] | Today… is a fresh start. | 今天…是个崭新的开始 |
[07:24] | -We need to look forward. -I don’t think I can do that. | -我们得向前看 -我想我做不到 |
[07:31] | There’s some damage that’s too hard to come back from. | 破镜难圆 覆水难收 |
[07:37] | Cooper. | 库伯 |
[07:39] | It’s on everything. | 一切都有污点 |
[07:41] | That stain, it’s on our family. | 我们的家庭有了污点 |
[07:45] | It’s on our friends. | 友谊有了污点 |
[07:47] | It’s on this life that I love so much, the only life I ever saw for myself. | 我所热爱并憧憬的生活有了污点 |
[07:52] | -We can get it back. -How? | -我们可以把它找回来 -怎么找 |
[07:55] | How am I supposed to look at those people, at this house, | 你让我怎么面对那些人 面对这个家 |
[07:59] | at you, and not see that stain? | 面对你 却对那个污点视而不见 |
[08:05] | This is so not fair. | 这不公平 |
[08:08] | If I can somehow get past what you did with Trina, | 我都能对你和特丽娜的事不计前嫌 |
[08:12] | why can’t you get past what happened with Brad? | 你为什么就不能放过 我和布莱德的从前 |
[08:16] | -Which was so much less! We never kissed! -You were in love with him! | -我和他真的没什么 连亲吻都没有 -你爱过他 |
[08:20] | -You still are! -Brad is gone. | -你现在还爱着他 -布莱德走了 |
[08:23] | Forever. | 永远离开了 |
[08:24] | Trust me. He is never coming back. | 相信我 他再也不会回来了 |
[08:27] | Brad is ten exits away! I don’t believe he’s ever gonna be out of our lives. | 布莱德的家离这不远 我不相信他真的不会再来打扰我们 |
[08:32] | Daddy. Daddy, you’re awake. | 爸爸 爸爸 你起来了 |
[08:36] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 儿子 |
[08:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:39] | Hudson. | 哈德森 |
[08:43] | Don’t yell at Mommy, okay? | 不要吼妈妈 好吗 |
[08:45] | Oh, honey, I’m fine, baby. I’m fine. We were | 哦 宝贝 我没事 我没关系 我们在… |
[08:49] | We were just talking. | 我们只是说话大声了点 |
[08:57] | Thanks for staying. | 谢谢你还没走 |
[08:59] | I was gonna clean up. Then, I figured, maybe I should just open a bottle of wine. | 我想收拾好再走 后来想到或许应该开瓶酒 |
[09:07] | Listen, I hate to say it, but… so much has happened. | 听着 有些话其实我不想说 但是…发生了这么多事 |
[09:14] | -Maybe you and Coop should take a break. -No. | -也许你和库伯应该先分开一下 -不用 |
[09:18] | -Just to get perspective. -I | -就是冷静一下 -我… |
[09:21] | I have perspective. | 我很冷静 |
[09:23] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[09:24] | I turned Brad down for a reason, and that is Cooper. | 我之所以拒绝了布莱德 就是为了库伯 |
[09:28] | -Okay. But Coop is-Is halfway out the door. | -好吧 可库伯他… -他的心已经不在这里了 |
[09:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:32] | This thing with Trina… | 他和特丽娜… |
[09:34] | -Not to mention his boss. -I know. | -更别说他那个上司了 -我知道 |
[09:38] | I’m hanging on by a thread. | 我的机会很渺茫 |
[09:41] | But I’m not letting go. | 但我不会放弃 |
[09:44] | I love my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
[09:48] | And I’m going to get our life back. | 我要把我们以前的生活找回来 |
[10:09] | This journal is what almost destroyed my marriage. | 这个日记差点毁了我的婚姻 |
[10:13] | Maybe this time around, it can save it. | 或许这一次 也能拯救它 |
[10:19] | October 6th. Said goodbye to Brad. | 10月6日 和布莱德说再见 |
[10:23] | Forever. | 永不再见 |
[10:29] | I think it was Betty Friedan who told us | 我记得好像是贝蒂弗里丹说过 |
[10:32] | we can have it all, just not all at the same time. | 鱼和熊掌可以兼得 只不过不能同时兼得 |
[10:35] | And there’s a freedom in accepting that. | 我们可以选择接受这样的现实 |
[10:38] | We live so many different lives in one lifetime. | 我们一生经历跌宕起伏 |
[10:42] | And when I look at my life as a whole, | 当我回顾我的前半生时 |
[10:45] | all the things I’ve done, all the people I’ve been, | 我所做过的事 所承担过的角色 |
[10:50] | all the pleasure I’ve received, | 所享受过的快乐 |
[10:53] | I am so damn lucky. | 都让我觉得 我是如此幸运 |
[11:03] | So Cooper can talk about stains all he wants, but I know | 所以 不管库伯怎么嫌弃那些污点 |
[11:06] | adversity can make us stronger. | 但我知道困难 只会让我们的爱情历久弥坚 |
[11:10] | And I did not come this far to lose everything now. | 我坚持到今天 不是为了要失去这一切 |
[11:18] | Right after school, we’re going to take you to L.A. | 放学后 我们会带你去洛杉矶 |
[11:24] | Morning, Caroline. | 早 卡洛琳 |
[11:26] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[11:29] | -Bonjour. -What is he doing? | -您早 -他这是干什么 |
[11:32] | He’s practicing for the international fair. | 他在为国际交流会练习法语 |
[11:34] | We got France, so… | 我们抽到了法国 所以… |
[11:37] | Hannah, why don’t you go play with Avery and Isabella instead? | 汉娜 去和艾弗里和伊莎贝拉玩吧 |
[11:41] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[11:42] | Hudson can go play with some blocks or whatever. Have a great day. | 哈德森可以去玩积木什么的 祝你愉快 |
[11:49] | Hudson, it’s okay, honey. Your French is so good. | 哈德森 没关系的 宝贝 你的法语说得真好 |
[11:52] | I love you. I’ll see you after lunch. Go play. | 我爱你 午饭时间我来看你 去玩吧 |
[11:55] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[11:56] | Caroline, wait. | 卡洛琳 等等 |
[12:00] | What are you doing? | 你什么意思 |
[12:02] | Trina told me what happened. You took her and Devon to a sex party? | 特丽娜都和我说了 你带她和戴文去了性爱派对 |
[12:06] | What? No. Trina took me. | 什么 不是的 是特丽娜带我去的 |
[12:08] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[12:10] | Trina would never. You’re the one who was cheating on your husband. | 特丽娜才不会那样做 况且 你才是背着你丈夫出轨的人 |
[12:14] | -I didn’t cheat. -Really? | -我没出轨 -是吗 |
[12:16] | You admitted in the middle of SoHo that you’ve been fantasizing about your ex. | 你在苏荷区当着大家的面承认 你一直对前男友存在性幻想 |
[12:21] | And Trina told me that he called you when you were at my house, | 然后特丽娜告诉我 你在我家的时候他给你打电话 |
[12:24] | and you snuck out into my backyard to answer it. | 你躲到我家后院去接电话 |
[12:26] | You know what, Caroline? I never judged you for hating sex. | 知道吗 卡洛琳 我从没因为 你讨厌性爱而对你指手画脚 |
[12:29] | Maybe don’t judge me for liking it. | 或许你也不该对我喜欢性爱乱嚼舌根 |
[12:34] | I saw Devon’s face. What Cooper did… | 我看到戴文的脸了 库伯那么对他… |
[12:37] | -Cooper feels terrible. -I don’t blame him. | -库伯觉得很抱歉 -是的 我不怪他 |
[12:40] | I blame you. You have dragged your husband through the mud. | 都是你的错 是你让自己的丈夫声名扫地 |
[12:45] | If you two are still together at Christmas, I’ll eat my shirt. | 如果到了圣诞节 你们两人还在一起 我就把我的衬衫吃了 |
[12:56] | – Morning. -Morning. | -早 -早 |
[13:16] | Cooper, thanks for joining. | 库伯 谢谢你能来 |
[13:18] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[13:28] | Brutal, right? | 挺惨吧 |
[13:30] | Told me he was jumped in Greenwich. Who knew? | 他说他在格林尼治挂彩了 谁能想到呢 |
[13:34] | What’s going on? | 你们在谈什么 |
[13:35] | Devon here is trying to sell me on his residential hydropower idea. | 戴文想说服我 接受他的住宅区水电方案 |
[13:41] | Again. | 这是第二次 |
[13:42] | I think it’s risky. | 我觉得风险太高了 |
[13:44] | It’s a crowded field, and I don’t think the numbers are there, | 那里人口密度大 我觉得胜算不大 |
[13:46] | but according to Devon, you think it’s a winner. | 但戴文说 你觉得这恰恰是它的优势 |
[13:50] | And since you’re the golden boy around here after Nanogenics, | 从纳诺医药之后 你就成了这里的大红人 |
[13:54] | if you think there’s something in it, then I need to reconsider. | 如果你觉得有前景 那我就得重新考虑了 |
[13:58] | You know we have limited resources. | 你知道我们资源有限 |
[14:00] | Is this how you think we should we spending them? | 你真觉得我们 应该把资源投在这上面吗 |
[14:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:13] | Yes, it is. | 对 没错 |
[14:16] | Well, all right, then. | 那好吧 |
[14:18] | Now, it is a crowded field, | 那里确实是人口密集区 |
[14:20] | so maybe not the full investment that Devon’s talking about. | 所以或许不用像戴文说的那么大手笔 |
[14:23] | No. If this is gonna work, we need to go all in. | 不 想把这个项目办成 我们就要大刀阔斧 |
[14:26] | Double what you put into Nanogenics. | 比你投入纳诺医药多加一倍的资源 |
[14:32] | I’ll set up the pitch. | 我去准备营销方案 |
[14:40] | So that’s your plan, huh? Gonna blackmail me into supporting your shitty ideas? | 这就是你的计划 要挟我支持你的狗屁方案 |
[14:45] | I haven’t decided what I’m gonna do, but it’s a good start. | 我还没想好我要怎么做 不过这样开始还不错 |
[14:48] | And you should be grateful. | 而且你小子应该感激我才是 |
[14:51] | If I went to the cops, you go to jail. | 要是我报警的话 你现在就在蹲牢房了 |
[14:53] | Or I can go to HR and hashtag-something your ass. | 或者我可以去人事部 给你贴个什么标签玩玩 |
[14:57] | Instead, we’re going deep into residential hydropower, Cooper. | 我没那么做 而是推进了住宅区水电方案 库伯 |
[15:02] | You smell that? Smells like a partnership with my name on it. | 闻到什么了吗 那是我就要成为合伙人的味道 |
[15:20] | Well, well, you got a lot of nerve | 哇 你还真有勇气 |
[15:23] | showing up without even a muffin basket. | 连道歉礼物都不带 就来敲我家的门 |
[15:26] | Cut the shit. I talked to Caroline. You turned this whole thing around. | 别废话 我见过卡洛琳了 你完全颠倒是非 |
[15:30] | Did I? The details are a little fuzzy. | 是吗 还真是有点说不清楚了 |
[15:34] | You knew Cooper and I were in a fragile place, | 你知道我和库伯正在情感脆弱期 |
[15:36] | and you made a move on my husband without even checking with me. | 你主动向我丈夫献媚 甚至都没先问我一声 |
[15:39] | You asked for my help. You came to that party of your own accord. | 是你求我帮忙的 你们是自愿去那个派对的 |
[15:43] | Your husband told me to do what I did. It tasted like he enjoyed it. | 是你丈夫让我那样的 而且他似乎还很享受呢 |
[15:49] | That was a onetime mistake. | 那是一时失足 |
[15:52] | Don’t you ever touch my husband again. | 你要再敢碰我丈夫一下 我跟你没完 |
[15:59] | I thought you wanted something more, Billie. | 我以为你想要的不止这些 比莉 |
[16:01] | All your talk of sex and freedom. | 你口口声声说性和自由 |
[16:04] | Instead, you made a very public problem at a very private party. | 却在那样私密的派对上大动干戈 |
[16:08] | I know, and I’m sorry, but that’s what it took for me to realize | 我知道 我很抱歉 但正是因为这样 |
[16:12] | I don’t want what you and Devon have. | 我才意识到我不想像你和戴文那样 |
[16:15] | I don’t want my husband fantasizing about somebody else, | 我不想让我丈夫去幻想别的女人 |
[16:19] | let alone acting on those fantasies. | 更不想让他为之付诸行动 |
[16:21] | So you’re gonna go back to being Little Miss Happy Homemaker? | 所以呢 你想回去当你的快乐主妇 |
[16:24] | No. In fact, I probably should get back to work. | 不 事实上 我觉得我更应该回去工作 |
[16:27] | Right, to keep you distracted | 对 分散自己的注意力 |
[16:28] | from the fact that your deepest feminine desires are utterly unfulfilled. | 不去想自己内心最深处 没能得到满足的女性欲望 |
[16:32] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[16:34] | There are a lot of ways to be feminine, a lot of different desires. | 女性的表现方式有很多种 欲望也有很多种 |
[16:38] | Fine. You can tell yourself that’ll be enough. | 好啊 只要你能骗得了自己就行了 |
[16:43] | But I know it won’t be. | 但我知道那不可能 |
[16:45] | Guess what. Your husband knows too. | 知道吗 你丈夫也知道 |
[16:48] | Cooper and I are working things out. | 我和库伯会解决好的 |
[16:51] | You might be trying to, but I’m not sure Cooper is. | 你可能想解决 但不知道库伯想不想 |
[16:55] | He seemed pretty done with you to me. | 在我看来 他和你已经结束了 |
[17:04] | -Can I talk to you for a sec? -Yeah, sure. | -能和你谈谈吗 -当然可以 |
[17:15] | I lied before. I’m not into residential hydropower. | 我之前说谎了 我不赞成居民区水电方案 |
[17:20] | And let me guess. Devon didn’t get jumped in Greenwich. | 我猜猜看 戴文不是在格林尼治挂的彩 |
[17:25] | No. | 不是 |
[17:28] | That was me. | 是我干的 |
[17:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[17:33] | Billie and I were trying to spice things up. | 我和比莉想调剂一下我们的感情 |
[17:36] | And so we… | 所以我们… |
[17:40] | We let Devon and Trina take us to, um… | 我们让戴文和特丽娜带我们去了… |
[17:45] | to a party, and things got out of control. | 去了一个派对 然后事情就失控了 |
[17:48] | I… | 我… |
[17:51] | I did things with Trina… | 我和特丽娜做了那种事 |
[17:55] | and Devon tried to get with Billie… | 戴文也想对比莉下手… |
[18:01] | and I lost it. | 我就失控了 |
[18:04] | I cannot imagine you doing any of this. | 想不到你会做出这种事 |
[18:09] | That’s not the Cooper Connelly I know. | 这不是我所了解的库伯康纳利 |
[18:11] | It’s not the Cooper Connelly that I know either. | 也不是我了解的库伯康纳利 |
[18:18] | Um… | 嗯 |
[18:22] | I have to take this to HR. | 我得把这件事通报人事部 |
[18:25] | Despite the fact that the incident occurred outside of work, | 虽然这件事发生在工作时间之外 |
[18:29] | it was still a physical altercation between two employees. | 但仍是两位员工之间的肢体冲突 |
[18:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:33] | I can’t let my feelings get in the way. | 我不能受私人感情影响 |
[18:35] | I understand that, and I’m… | 我理解 我… |
[18:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:39] | No, I’m sorry for you. | 不 我为你觉得不值 |
[18:43] | When are you gonna leave her? | 你打算什么时候离开她 |
[18:47] | -Francesca… -She’s destroying you. | -法兰西丝卡… -她会毁了你的 |
[18:54] | I told you how you rescued me. Now it’s my turn. | 我说过 是你拯救了我 现在轮到我了 |
[19:02] | This is a key to my apartment. | 这是我公寓的钥匙 |
[19:05] | It’s a safe haven. Maybe a fresh start. | 它是你的避风港 也可能是个新的开始 |
[19:12] | You don’t ever have to go home again. | 你不用非回家不可了 |
[19:50] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[19:55] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[19:56] | Oh, look at you! | 哦 瞧瞧你 |
[19:59] | What’s a divorce? | 什么叫离婚 |
[20:03] | Where’d you hear that word? | 你从哪听说这个词的 |
[20:05] | Hannah said her mom said you and Daddy are getting a divorce. | 汉娜说 她妈妈说你和爸爸要离婚了 |
[20:10] | That’s not happening. Okay? It’s… | 不会的 好吗 这… |
[20:16] | It’s not true. I promise. | 不会那样的 我保证 |
[20:21] | Hey, hey. Aunty Sasha’s back. | 嘿 莎夏姨妈又来喽 |
[20:25] | -Almost time for you guys to go, right? – Daddy’s not home. | -你们该出门了吧 -爸爸还没回来 |
[20:28] | Oh, he’s coming. I’m sure he’s on his way. | 哦 就快回来了 他肯定在路上了 |
[20:31] | We can’t make France without Daddy. | 爸爸不在 我们就做不成法国了 |
[20:35] | We’re gonna be fine, honey. We’ve got… | 我们会很顺利的 宝贝 我们有… |
[20:38] | We have passports, we have brie. Everything’s gonna be great. | 我们带了护照 带了乳酪 一切都会很顺利的 |
[20:46] | Hey, Huddy. | 嘿 小哈 |
[20:48] | Why don’t we go check on Ellary? What do you say? Yeah? Okay. | 我们去看看艾拉里 你说好吗 好 |
[20:53] | Go, go, go. I’ll race you. | 走 走吧 我们比比谁更快 |
[21:10] | You’ve reached Cooper Connelly. | 嗨 这是库伯康纳利的电话 |
[21:12] | Sorry I’m not available to take your call. Leave a message. I’ll speak with you soon. | 抱歉现在不方便接电话 有事请留言 我会及时给您回电话 |
[21:17] | -Cooper, where are you? | 库伯 你在哪里 |
[21:20] | I know you’re angry, but it’s Hudson’s International Fair. | 我知道你很生气 可这次是哈德森的国际交流会 |
[21:24] | Don’t do this to him. | 不要这么对他 |
[21:28] | Don’t do this to us. | 不要这么对我们 |
[21:30] | Just… Just call me. Please. | 请…请给我回电话 求你了 |
[21:50] | Thanks for seeing me. | 谢谢你能见我 |
[21:58] | You want a drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[22:03] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 当然 |
[22:49] | So this is, uh… | 这里… |
[22:53] | your place, huh? | 就是你家 |
[22:57] | This is where you lived… | 就是你们一起… |
[23:00] | together. | 住过的地方 |
[23:05] | -Yeah. -Look… | -是的 -听着… |
[23:09] | I know there’s something going on between you. | 我知道你们之间还有旧情 |
[23:15] | She’s in love with you. Always has been, always will be. | 她还爱着你 过去是 现在是 将来也会是 |
[23:18] | -Cooper-Just stop. | -库伯… -别说话 |
[23:31] | I just need to know… | 我只想知道 |
[23:37] | Is this real for you too? | 你也是真心的吗 |
[23:42] | Okay, if I walk away, | 如果我退出 |
[23:45] | will you take care of her? | 你会守护她吗 |
[23:49] | It’s not just her. Okay? It’s my kids too. | 不只是她 还有我的两个孩子 |
[23:55] | They’ll be a part of your life, they’ll have to be. | 你要将他们视如己出 必须如此 |
[24:01] | And I will not walk away unless I know that they’re all gonna be okay. | 不能保证他们的幸福 我就不会退出 |
[24:14] | It is real. | 我是真心的 |
[24:18] | I am undeniably in love with your wife. | 毫无疑问 我深爱着你的妻子 |
[24:23] | And I would do anything… | 我愿意做任何事… |
[24:27] | lay down my life… | 甚至付出生命 |
[24:30] | to be the father of her children and yours. | 成为她和你的孩子的父亲 |
[24:38] | But she won’t have me. | 但她不会再接受我 |
[24:42] | Oh, bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[24:46] | She said no. | 她亲口说的 |
[24:50] | And trust me, I tried. | 真的 我尽力了 |
[24:54] | I even brought her a ring, asked her to marry me. | 我甚至还带了戒指 去向她求婚 |
[25:01] | She said no this whole time. | 她一直都在拒绝我 |
[25:04] | ‘Cause that’s who she is. | 因为她就是这样的人 |
[25:08] | That’s who you’re married to. | 她就是你娶回家的女人 |
[25:12] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[25:15] | ‘Cause I’m not sure that I even know who I’m married to. | 可我不确定 我真的了解我娶回家的这个女人 |
[25:28] | You know, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[25:31] | At dinner. | 那次吃饭的时候 |
[25:37] | There is a reason why she never mentioned you. | 她从没提起过你 其实是有原因的 |
[25:42] | ‘Cause she was hiding herself because… | 因为她在隐藏真实的自己 因为… |
[25:48] | I think, deep down, she does want a life that is… | 我想她内心深处 真正想要的是… |
[25:55] | That is- That is wilder and bigger… | 是…比我能给的 |
[26:01] | than just me. | 更狂野 更精彩的生活 |
[26:04] | Wrong, mate. | 你错了 |
[26:07] | -She’s all about you. -Yeah, yeah, for now. | -她想要的就是你 -对 目前是 |
[26:12] | Maybe. | 或许是 |
[26:16] | But we both know… | 但我们都清楚 |
[26:19] | whatever I can offer | 我能给的… |
[26:21] | It’s everything she’s ever wanted. | 恰恰就是她想要的 |
[26:32] | Kids, a husband who would never run away. | 哪个丈夫都不会丢下孩子跑掉 |
[26:39] | Everything I was too chickenshit to give her. | 而我却那么懦弱 连孩子也不敢给她 |
[26:44] | You can only run around having crazy adventures for so long. | 四处闯荡 疯狂冒险 终究不长久 |
[26:50] | At the end of the day, Billie really wanted me to be… | 到头来 比莉还是希望我成为… |
[26:57] | you. | 你 |
[27:03] | So the real question isn’t, “Am I gonna take care of her?” | 所以问题其实不是 “我会不会守护她 ” |
[27:13] | The question is, “Are you?” | 而是“你会不会守护她 ” |
[28:05] | Oh, nope. Nope. | 哦 不 不要 |
[28:12] | No one wants it. | 没人想吃 |
[28:17] | That’s okay, honey. You know, um… | 没关系 宝贝 你知道… |
[28:21] | Maybe they’re just full. | 可能他们都吃饱了 |
[28:24] | Why don’t you go check out Japan? They have salmon sushi. | 要不要去日本看看 他们有三文鱼寿司 |
[28:27] | Your favorite, right? Yeah? Go on. | 你最喜欢吃的 对吧 快去吧 |
[28:36] | Hannah, why don’t you go find your father? | 汉娜 去找爸爸好吗 |
[28:38] | All the daddies are bringing in the drinks. | 爸爸们都带了饮料来 |
[28:42] | At least, all the daddies who came. | 至少是那些已经到场的爸爸们 |
[28:44] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[28:46] | Whatever your inner nun is telling you, | 不管那个长舌妇跟你们说了什么 |
[28:48] | dissing a 4-year-old is not the appropriate response. | 但因此诋毁一个四岁的孩子 也太不厚道了吧 |
[28:52] | Billie, you need to back off. | 比莉 不要咄咄逼人 |
[28:53] | Caroline is not your problem. | 你的问题不是卡洛琳导致的 |
[28:55] | Yeah. It’s not her fault your husband isn’t here. | 对 你丈夫没来 不是她的错 |
[28:58] | -Cooper got tied up at work. -Devon said he left two hours ago. | -库伯工作还没做完 -戴文说他两小时前就下班了 |
[29:03] | Look, Billie, I’m sorry about what’s happening. | 听着 比莉 发生这些事我也很遗憾 |
[29:06] | You have no idea what’s happening. | 你根本不知道发生了什么事 |
[29:09] | I know that you’re questioning a lot of things | 我知道你对很多这里的女性 |
[29:11] | that most women here simply accept as canon, | 奉为圭臬的准则都存有质疑 |
[29:14] | and honestly, a part of me admires you for that. | 而且说实话 我对你的这种做法感到钦佩 |
[29:17] | Not sure what there is to admire. | 不知道有什么好钦佩的 |
[29:20] | But it’s also scaring people | 但也很令人恐惧 |
[29:22] | because it’s making them wonder what they might be settling for too. | 因为会提醒大家去思考 他们自己正在将就的生活 |
[29:26] | I’m not settling, Judy. | 我没有将就 朱迪 |
[29:28] | I love my life! | 我喜欢我的生活 |
[29:30] | Do you? Then why are you so afraid to question it? | 是吗 那你为什么不敢质疑 |
[29:33] | Maybe it’s okay to admit that the happily-ever-after | 也许承认婚后的生活 |
[29:35] | never turned out to be so deliriously happy after all. | 结果其实并不是那么幸福 也没什么关系 |
[29:38] | I am! Deliriously happy. Seriously. | 我是很幸福啊 幸福得不得了 真的 |
[29:43] | It’s not like Trina’s the first married woman | 特丽娜又不是第一个 |
[29:45] | who ever wanted to go to a sex party. | 去参加性爱派对的已婚女性 |
[29:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:48] | What do you think would have happened if your old boyfriend hadn’t turned out | 如果你的前男友没变得又肥又秃 |
[29:51] | to be bald, fat and in the concrete business? | 还在搞建筑 你觉得你会怎么样 |
[29:55] | You’re right. I don’t know where Cooper is. | 你们都对 我不知道库伯去了哪里 |
[29:58] | I don’t know where we are, | 我不知道我们怎么回事 |
[30:00] | but I do know that I am trying to live my life | 但我知道 我在努力 |
[30:02] | with open eyes and an open heart, and it is messy, | 用开阔的眼界和开放的胸怀 去面对我的生活 它乱七八糟 |
[30:06] | and it’s joyful, and it is soul-crushing and necessary. | 它充满喜悦 让人内心崩溃 却又难舍难离 |
[30:11] | Oh, please. Spare us the lecture and just admit | 得了吧 你就别对我们说教了 |
[30:14] | that you’re dying to go back to spreading your legs on the Lower East Side. | 直接承认你非常想到下东区 做那些苟且之事得了 |
[30:18] | Hey. You leave her alone, okay? You are in no position to judge. | 嘿 你离她远点 好吗 还轮不到你说三道四 |
[30:22] | Back off, Boy Scout. | 闪开 别一副道貌岸然的样子 |
[30:24] | I am so sick of Good Guy Connelly. You’re no saint, buddy. | 完美的康纳利真让我恶心 你不是什么圣人 伙计 |
[30:27] | At least I’m willing to take responsibility for what I did. | 至少我会为我的行为负责 |
[30:33] | To everyone. | 对每个人负责 |
[30:36] | If you’re gonna hand out apologies, start with me. | 如果你想道歉 那就先从我开始吧 |
[30:38] | No. She deserves it. And a whole hell of a lot more. | 不是你 是她 我最对不起的人是她 |
[30:43] | Spoken like the pussy-whipped pussy you are. | 这口气像怕老婆的娘娘腔 |
[30:47] | You’re really gonna do this here? | 非要在这里闹吗 |
[30:49] | -You let her run all over you… -Real classy, Dev. | -你让她牵着鼻子走… -太卑劣了 戴文 |
[30:51] | …and you’re too weak to shut that crazy down. | …你太软弱了 只能听之任之 |
[30:53] | Don’t talk about Billie like that. | 我不许你那么说比莉 |
[30:55] | Yes, we’ve had our problems. We’re working it out. | 是 我们之间是出了问题 我们正在努力解决 |
[30:58] | That’s called marriage. | 婚姻就是这样 |
[31:01] | This right here, this is the real world. | 此时此刻 这才是现实世界 |
[31:05] | Okay? I don’t know what world you all are living in. | 懂吗 我不知道 你们都生活在什么样的世界里 |
[31:14] | You say what you want, but Billie’s a good woman. | 想说什么随便你们 但比莉是个好女人 |
[31:19] | And she is a great mother. | 还是个好妈妈 |
[31:23] | And I love her with everything that I got. | 我全心全意地爱着她 |
[31:30] | Daddy. Italy has gelato. That’s ice cream, right? | 爸爸 意大利有冰沙 那就是冰激凌 对吗 |
[31:35] | Hey, buddy, guess what. I know where they got the best ice cream in town. | 嘿 儿子 我知道城里 哪里的冰激凌最好吃 |
[31:40] | Come here. | 来 |
[31:43] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿 |
[32:11] | I lost the partnership. | 我不是合伙人了 |
[32:17] | I may lose my job. | 可能还会丢了工作 |
[32:20] | HR still needs to speak with Devon. | 人事部还要和戴文谈话 |
[32:24] | After what just went down, I’m sure he’ll do his worst. | 经过刚才那件事 他肯定不会给我好果子吃 |
[32:27] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[32:29] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:31] | I know you worked so hard. | 我知道你工作非常努力 |
[32:42] | I went to see him. | 我去见过他了 |
[32:45] | Brad. | 布莱德 |
[32:47] | I know he was at the house. | 我知道他去过我们家 |
[32:51] | He showed up. | 他突然出现 |
[32:53] | I sent him away. | 我让他离开 |
[32:55] | I didn’t mention it because there was no reason to. | 我没提 是因为没什么理由再提了 |
[32:58] | I was never going back to him. | 我不会再去找他 |
[33:01] | If I’d have told you that he came, that he… | 如果我告诉你他来过 他… |
[33:04] | proposed to me… | 向我求婚 |
[33:07] | -you’d have left, and you know it. -I don’t know anything. | -你就会离开我 你知道的 -我什么都不知道 |
[33:10] | All I do know is that if we have any chance of making it, | 我只知道 哪怕我们有一丝机会 挽救我们的婚姻 |
[33:13] | we have gotta be honest with each other. Starting now. | 我们都要坦诚相待 从现在开始 |
[33:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:23] | For all of it. | 为这整件事感到抱歉 |
[33:26] | Stains come out. | 污点出现 |
[33:29] | They wash away. | 洗干净就是了 |
[33:33] | This one will. I know it. | 这个污点一定能洗掉 我知道 |
[33:36] | This is delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[33:38] | -Come here. You’re delicious. | -过来 你才好吃呢 |
[33:41] | -Yes! -Ooh, babe, hold on. Just | -好 -宝贝 等一下 等… |
[33:45] | Yeah. Right there. | 对 就这里 |
[33:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:54] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[34:00] | You got a chocolate beard, mister. You know that? | 你长巧克力胡子了 这位小先生 你知道吗 |
[34:05] | There are a lot of things that can give you butterflies. | 有很多事情会让人忐忑不安 |
[34:10] | And what that is changes over a lifetime. | 生活中发生的改变就是其中之一 |
[34:35] | Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[34:37] | Okay. There you go, honey. | 好 给你 宝贝 |
[34:40] | -I love you. -All right. I love you. | -我爱你 -好 我爱你 |
[34:42] | -Thank you, Olga. -Have a great day. | -谢谢你 奥嘉 -祝你今天愉快 |
[34:58] | -You’re really doing it. -Yeah. | -你真的回来了 -对 |
[35:02] | -We are totally getting lunch. -Yes. Yes. | -我们一定要一起吃午饭 -好 |
[35:57] | You coming in? | 你来吗 |
[36:11] | Okay, Olga’s gonna pick you up. But I should be home by dinner. Okay? | 好了 奥嘉会来接你 晚饭的时候妈妈就在家里了 好吗 |
[36:14] | Hi, Hudson. | 嗨 哈德森 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | I talked to HR. | 我和人事部的人谈过了 |
[36:37] | Told them the whole thing was a misunderstanding, which it was. | 我说整件事是场误会 也确实如此 |
[36:43] | -And they bought that? -Fuck, no. But no plaintiff, no complaint. | -他们相信了 -当然不相信 但没有原告就无须追究 |
[36:52] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[36:56] | You and Billie… | 你和比莉 |
[36:58] | you’ve really got something. | 你们才是真爱 |
[37:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:08] | I’m a lucky man. | 我很幸运 |
[37:18] | 《第三条路》作者 莎夏史诺见面会 | |
[37:19] | Wow. | 哇 |
[37:22] | -Sasha has quite the following. -Yeah. | -莎夏这次是火了 -对 |
[37:25] | She’s a rock star. | 她是大明星了 |
[37:28] | It’s called code-switching. | 它叫语码转换 |
[37:30] | Something we, in the Black community, know all too well. | 我们黑人学术界对它尤其熟悉 |
[37:34] | When you change the way you talk based on who you’re talking to. | 对象不同 我们的说话方式也会有所不同 |
[37:38] | Usually because the way you have traditionally spoken | 通常是因为你平常的语言方式 |
[37:41] | is considered unacceptable | 对某些其他群体来说 |
[37:43] | by some other group. | 是无法接受的 |
[37:44] | In this case, mainstream white America. | 我书中写的 就是主流美国白人 |
[37:47] | You abandon your authentic self in an attempt to fit in. | 你会抛弃真实的自我 努力去融入 |
[37:52] | But you know who else code-switches? | 大家知道还有谁会进行语码转换吗 |
[37:56] | Women. We fall into line. | 女性 我们会妥协 |
[37:59] | Fall into language and behavior which fits expectations men have dictated. | 会按照男性表达出的期待 来调整自己的语言和行为 |
[38:05] | -We make ourselves smaller. – | 我们让自己变得渺小 |
[38:07] | Less intimidating. Less dangerous. | 不再那么咄咄逼人 不再具有危险性 |
[38:11] | For some women, this is what happens during marriage. | 对有些女性来说 这种转变会在婚姻中发生 |
[38:13] | Many others feel this is the only way to make themselves marriage-worthy. | 而很多其他女性觉得只有这样 她们才配拥有婚姻 |
[38:17] | Repressing who we are is classic unhealthy behavior. | 压抑自己的本性 是典型的不健康的行为 |
[38:23] | The rage that comes as a result of it is real. | 由此导致的怒火是真实存在的 |
[38:26] | As is the desperate need for a release. | 内心会迫切地想要得到释放 |
[38:31] | Assimilation. | 同化 |
[38:32] | Fitting in has always been a key strategy for survival in America. | 在美国社会 妥协融入一直是一种关键的生存策略 |
[38:37] | But is it really behavior… | 但行为真的能… |
[38:48] | Women need to honor those feelings. | 女性要尊重自己的内心感受 |
[38:50] | And respect their validity. | 要正视它的存在 |
[38:52] | The goal, of course, | 当然 目的就是 |
[38:56] | is to return to that one true self. | 回归真实的自我 |
[39:00] | Regardless of how uncomfortable it makes others feel. | 不管这么做会让别人觉得多么不舒服 |
[39:05] | That is the third way. | 这就是第三条路 |
[39:08] | That is what we all need to find. | 这就是我们都要努力去追寻的道路 |
[39:22] | -She’s incredible. -I know. | -她真了不起 -我知道 |
[39:33] | Connelly fam. You made it. | 康纳利夫人 你真的来了 |
[39:35] | Are you kidding? We wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 开什么玩笑 这是最不容错过的事了 |
[39:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah. I’m just- I’m just so happy for you. | 好 我…我真为你高兴 |
[39:47] | Incredible stuff, Sash. It’s a lot to think about. | 真了不起 小莎 发人深省啊 |
[39:49] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[39:51] | You remember Alex? | 你还记得艾力克斯吧 |
[39:54] | Alex, hey. | 艾力克斯 嘿 |
[39:55] | -Cooper. Great to meet you. -Likewise. | -我是库伯 幸会 -幸会 |
[39:57] | Choking guy. | 勒脖子的家伙 |
[39:59] | -Yes. Hi. -Hi. | -是 嗨 -嗨 |
[40:02] | -How are you? -Good. How are you? | -你好吗 -很好 你好吗 |
[40:03] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[40:05] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点打给你 |
[40:06] | I have news. | 有好消息 |
[40:11] | -Ready to go? -Yeah, sure, sure. | -可以走了吗 -可以 当然可以 |
[40:14] | Buddy, grab your book for me. Here we go. | 儿子 拿好你的书 我们走吧 |
[40:29] | Your one true self. | 做真实的自我 |
[40:32] | It’s hard to know which one of the voices in your head that is. | 很难知道哪个声音才是真实的自我 |
[40:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:45] | How’s my New York Times- best-selling best friend? | 《纽约时报》最畅销书作家 我最好的朋友 你还好吗 |
[40:48] | Pretty good actually. | 非常不错哦 |
[40:53] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[40:55] | You’re the one who said erotic asphyxiation | 是你说的 只有性窒息癖 |
[40:57] | is what it takes to get Sasha Snow to settle down. | 才能让莎夏史诺安下心来过日子 |
[41:01] | I’d say I’m seriously considering. | 我想说 我在认真考虑这件事了 |
[41:03] | That’s from choking guy? | 那个勒脖子的家伙求婚了 |
[41:06] | Alex. | 他叫艾力克斯 |
[41:07] | I told him I needed 48 hours. | 我说要考虑48小时 |
[41:09] | Which wasn’t exactly the response he wanted to hear, but… | 这个答案不是他想听到的 但是… |
[41:13] | You’re wearing the ring. | 可你已经戴着戒指了 |
[41:15] | ‘Cause it’s gorgeous. | 因为它太漂亮了 |
[41:18] | But I still gotta figure out what I’m gonna do. | 可我还不知道该怎么办呢 |
[41:21] | So, what do you say? | 你有什么建议 |
[41:23] | Me, marriage, you think I could hack it? | 我这种人 你觉得我能应付得了婚姻生活吗 |
[41:27] | Oh, my God. Now I’m the one giving you marriage advice? | 哦 天哪 我现在这种情况 你还让我给你婚姻建议 |
[41:30] | Girl, come on. You and Coop are doing so well. | 妹子 拜托 你和库伯过得那么好 |
[41:35] | You’re finding your third way. | 你找到了你的第三条路 |
[41:37] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[41:38] | Yeah, yeah. We are. | 对 我们是很好 |
[41:40] | And you fought so hard for your marriage, B. | 而且你为了你的婚姻非常努力 |
[41:43] | There’s gotta be something in it. | 它肯定有值得你这么做的原因 |
[41:44] | Oh, there is. So much. | 是的 有很多 |
[41:47] | You know it’s the one time | 这是一生难得一次的 |
[41:50] | in life where reality is even better than you imagined. | 现实比想象更完美的事 |
[41:53] | Mmm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:55] | My Denzel in a T-string fantasy has stood the test of time. | 我对性感猛男的幻想 经受住了时间的考验 |
[41:58] | That’s true. | 那倒没错 |
[42:01] | But how do I know Alex is the one? | 可我怎么知道 艾力克斯就是我的真命天子 |
[42:04] | Or that there even is such a thing? | 或者这种事真的存在 |
[42:06] | That there is one man who can make the day-to-day sameness of marriage | 真的有那么一个人 能让平淡无奇的婚姻生活 |
[42:11] | not feel like some boring patriarchal sacrifice? | 变得绚丽多姿 不再像千篇一律的 男性主宰的牺牲仪式 |
[42:17] | You don’t. | 没办法知道 |
[42:20] | B? | 比莉 |
[42:26] | You know there’s, um… | 你要知道 总是… |
[42:29] | There’s always gonna be some other guy who’s hotter, sexier… | 总是会有其他更帅更性感… |
[42:36] | who has that spark. | 让你怦然心动的男人 |
[42:40] | But that’s nothing compared to having a real partner. | 但都比不上你身边 这个实实在在的伴侣 |
[42:44] | A teammate. | 你的伙伴 |
[42:47] | For anything that life throws at you. | 和你同舟共济 为你遮风挡雨 |
[42:50] | You sure? | 真的 |
[42:55] | All that matters is… | 最重要的是 |
[42:58] | if you think you can wake up every day for the rest of your life next to him | 如果想到余生每天能在他身旁醒来 |
[43:02] | and be happy… | 你会觉得幸福 |
[43:06] | then you should do it. | 那就嫁给他吧 |
[43:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:12] | I didn’t wanna have to give it back. | 我本来不想把戒指还给他的 |
[43:18] | You’re a lucky lady, Billie Connelly. | 你真是个幸运的女人 比莉康纳利 |
[43:26] | I really am. | 我真的很幸运 |
[43:36] | – Hey, guys. -Hey, Judy. | -嘿 你们好 -嘿 朱迪 |
[43:39] | Billie, you promised you’d be on the clean-up crew. | 比莉 别忘了你答应过要帮忙清理的 |
[43:41] | Oh, I remember. | 哦 我没忘 |
[43:44] | Hey, I’m gonna go grab us some seats. | 嘿 我去占座位 |
[43:46] | Oh, yeah, and get some extra programs for Dev and Sash. | 哦 对 给戴文和小莎多拿份节目单 |
[43:48] | -Got it. -Yeah. | -知道了 -好 |
[43:50] | Oh, my God, Caroline. Those look amazing. Now I have brownie shame. | 哦 天哪 卡洛琳 你做的看着真美味 我的相形见绌 |
[43:55] | Believe it or not, they are 100% vegan. | 老实说 这可是百分之百素食的 |
[43:59] | Try eating one. You’ll believe it. | 尝一个就会相信了 |
[44:01] | – Oh, I’ll show you. | -嘿 卡洛琳 你把杯子放哪儿了 -哦 我带你过去 |
[44:06] | You happy? | 你满意了 |
[44:09] | This is your life now. | 这就是你的生活 |
[44:11] | Apparently it’s mine too. | 当然 也是我的生活 |
[44:13] | -What are you talking about? -Devon says he was inspired by Cooper. | -你想说什么 -戴文说他受了库伯的启发 |
[44:19] | No more parties. So… | 再也不去派对了 所以… |
[44:21] | Thanks? | 谢谢你 |
[44:23] | My world just got a little bit smaller and a lot less fun. | 我的世界变小了 少了很多乐趣 |
[44:27] | Trina. | 特丽娜 |
[44:29] | It’s just not possible to live outside the lines here. | 在这里生活就只能循规蹈矩 |
[44:34] | So let’s hope you’re right. | 所以 但愿你是对的 |
[44:38] | Let’s hope it’s enough. | 但愿你能甘心 |
[44:44] | Okay, everyone, break a leg. | 好了 大家尽情玩吧 |
[45:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[45:05] | Friends and family, please take your seats, | 各位朋友和家人 请入座吧 |
[45:07] | our show is about to begin. | 我们的节目马上就要开始了 |
[45:11] | “Hope springs eternal.” It’s adorable, right? | “愿春永驻” 很不错的标题是吧 |
[45:15] | Ms. Brenda wouldn’t tell us what part anyone got, so… | 布伦达老师不说谁扮演什么角色 所以… |
[45:18] | Ten bucks says, no matter what, Hudson’s the cutest one. | 赌十美元 不管怎么样 哈德森都是最可爱的那个 |
[45:28] | The joys of spring. | 春天的快乐 |
[45:30] | April is a rainbow month. | 四月是彩虹的季节 |
[45:32] | Of sudden springtime showers. | 春雨突然降临 |
[45:35] | I’m a tree. | 我是一棵树 |
[45:37] | I’m a flower. | 我是一朵花 |
[45:40] | I’m a grasshopper. | 我是一只小蚂蚱 |
[45:42] | -Oh! -I told you, he is the cutest one. | 我说的没错吧 他就是最可爱的那个 |
[45:50] | Spring is here. | 春天来了 |
[46:04] | There are a lot of different desires. | 欲望的形式多种多样 |
[46:09] | A lot of ways to be feminine. | 女性的表现形式也多种多样 |
[46:20] | I do wake up next to him every day and I am happy. | 每天在他身旁醒来 我很幸福 |
[46:27] | But… | 但是… |
[46:32] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[46:34] | It’s not enough. | 我不甘心 |
[46:50] | Keep going, bud. | 继续 儿子 |
[46:52] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[47:15] | It’s not what a woman is supposed to want… | 人们认为女人不该有这样的奢望 |
[47:18] | it’s the self we’re supposed to enjoy while we’re young… | 这只能是我们年轻时享受的那个自我 |
[47:22] | and then leave behind to become a responsible grown-up. | 之后就该把它抛到身后 成为一个负责任的成年人 |
[47:26] | We’re supposed to simply accept | 人们认为我们只能被动接受 |
[47:29] | that we must give up parts of ourselves along the way. | 在生活的路上不断牺牲自我 |
[47:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[47:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[47:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:02] | But the true freedom and power is in saying it out loud, | 但真正的自由和力量就在于大声表达 |
[48:07] | and announcing ourselves, | 宣扬自我 |
[48:09] | letting our desire be known. | 不再隐藏我们的欲望 |
[48:21] | I do want it all. | 鱼和熊掌我都想要 |
[48:22] | And I want it right now. | 而且现在就想要 |
[48:36] | I’m not leaving my husband. | 我不会离开我丈夫 |
[48:42] | This changes nothing. | 一切都不会改变 |
[48:52] | Now fuck me. | 现在 和我上床吧 |