时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Three of them. | 他们有三人 |
[00:25] | In special uniforms, all done up and regal. | 穿着特殊的制服 既华丽又庄严 |
[00:29] | They put you in a line and they go one at a time. | 让你们排成一队 逐一测试 |
[00:31] | How many questions is it? | 一共有多少个问题 |
[00:33] | It’s not that kind of test. | 不是那种测试 |
[00:35] | And they’ve got this device. It’s all special made, like. | 他们会用某种特别的装置 |
[00:38] | They prick your arm. | 在你胳膊上扎一下 |
[00:39] | Does it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[00:41] | Only for a bit. | 有点儿疼 |
[00:42] | Then you find out if you’re Grisha, | 如果发现你是格里莎 |
[00:44] | and you go and live in the Little Palace | 你就可以去小王宫居住 |
[00:45] | and eat sweet melon and Kerch candies, wear special coats. | 那里有甜瓜和科奇糖果吃 还有特制的衣服穿 |
[00:49] | Has anyone from here been picked? | 这里有测出过格里莎吗 |
[00:51] | Once. First year in. Lucian. | 有过一个 叫路希恩 |
[00:54] | The little pyro was an Inferni, of course. | 那个爱玩火的家伙 结果是名御火师 |
[00:57] | I want to be a Tidemaker. | 我想做御水师 |
[00:58] | I bet I’m a Squaller. | 我肯定是御风师 |
[01:00] | You break wind, you don’t make it. | 你那叫放屁 不叫御风 |
[01:05] | How does the test work? | 测试是怎么操作的 |
[01:07] | For you? | 对你吗 |
[01:09] | For you, it won’t. | 你没戏 |
[01:10] | They don’t do the test if you’re sick or injured. | 他们不会给生病或受伤的人做测试 |
[01:13] | Thanks to your little scrap with dinner, you’re gonna have to skip this year, mutt. | 谁叫你吃晚饭时跟人打架 你今年没戏了 蠢货 |
[01:17] | Children, visitors. | 孩子们 有访客 |
[01:35] | She didn’t see us. We’re safe. | 她没看见我们 我们安全了 |
[01:42] | Don’t you want to know if you’re Grisha? | 你不想知道自己是不是格里莎吗 |
[01:47] | Not if we can’t go together. | 除非咱俩能一起去小王宫 |
[01:53] | Mal! Alina! | 玛尔 阿丽娜 |
[02:40] | Healer! | 治疗师 |
[02:44] | How many more? | 还有多少个 |
[02:45] | Ten, maybe twelve of us, I think. | 还有10个或者12个我们的人 |
[02:54] | Hold! Your collarbone is fractured. | 别动 你的锁骨裂了 |
[02:59] | Mal! The tracker! Where is he? | 玛尔 那个追踪手 他在哪 |
[03:02] | First Army goes to medical. | 第一军团的人被送去医疗处了 |
[03:10] | – Bring her to the general’s tent. – Who? | -带她去将军的帐篷 -谁 |
[03:13] | But I’m not done yet. | 可我还没完事呢 |
[03:14] | You can go with her. | 你可以跟她一起去 |
[03:18] | What was that? You want to tell me? | 到底怎么回事 你能告诉我吗 |
[03:20] | Be more specific. | 告诉你什么 |
[03:22] | It was one thing when we had a week | 若有一周时间设法穿越黑幕 |
[03:23] | to find a way across the Fold. But sunrise? | 那没问题 可在日出之前 |
[03:25] | – We have to say no. – No. | -我们必须回绝 -不能这么做 |
[03:27] | – “No” to the job? – “No” to saying “no.” | -不能接这项任务 -不能回绝 |
[03:29] | – We can’t go! – Can’t we? | -我们不能去 -不能吗 |
[03:32] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[03:34] | You will. I have a plan. | 你会去的 我自有安排 |
[03:37] | – No, you don’t. – nej! | -你没有 -伊奈什 |
[03:38] | I know by now when you’re still figuring things out. | 我跟了你这么久 能看出来你仍在绞尽脑汁 |
[03:41] | You don’t know how to pull off this job. | 你不知道怎么完成这项任务 |
[03:42] | I still have six hours, and right now, you aren’t helping. | 我还有六个小时 而你现在对我没有任何帮助 |
[03:45] | Maybe you crack a way across, but that doesn’t solve this problem! | 就算你找到了穿过黑幕的办法 那也解决不了这个问题 |
[03:49] | -If I can’t crack this, no one’s going. -If you do? | -若我找不到办法就放弃任务 -找到了呢 |
[03:51] | Then maybe you stay here. | 那你也可以留下 |
[03:57] | Maybe I won’t be here when you get back. | 也许等你回来时 我已经不在这里了 |
[04:00] | Inej! Inej! | 伊奈什 |
[04:39] | Bring her closer. | 带她过来 |
[04:59] | Closer. | 再靠近点 |
[05:08] | Well? | 说吧 |
[05:11] | Well, what? Sir. | 说什么 先生 |
[05:15] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[05:17] | Alina Starkov, Assistant Cartographer, Royal Corps of Surveyors. | 阿丽娜·斯达科夫 隶属皇家勘测军团的制图师助手 |
[05:22] | They’re all gone. | 他们都不在了 |
[05:24] | It’s my fault. That’s why I’m here, isn’t it? | 是我的错 所以我才被带来这里 对吗 |
[05:27] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[05:30] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[05:33] | A mapmaker, sir. | 制图师 先生 |
[05:40] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[05:46] | So who actually saw what happened? | 谁亲眼见到了发生的事 |
[05:51] | Zoya? You manned the main sail. | 佐娅 你当时在主帆下面 |
[05:54] | We were attacked barely two markers in. | 我们才到第二个标记点就被袭击了 |
[05:58] | Someone lit a lantern. | 有人点亮了油灯 |
[06:01] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:03] | The volcra went after the riflemen and our Inferni first. | 涡克拉首先袭击了步枪兵和御火师 |
[06:07] | And then there was a searing light. | 随后现场爆发出一阵灼热的强光 |
[06:09] | It was her. | 是她 |
[06:13] | Our mapmaker. | 我们的制图师 |
[06:17] | Is this true? Can you summon light? | 是真的吗 你能召唤太阳 |
[06:26] | Where did you grow up? | 你是在哪里长大的 |
[06:28] | Keramzin. | 科尔姆森 |
[06:31] | And when were you tested? | 何时接受的测试 |
[06:36] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[06:40] | Well, let us just make certain. | 好吧 我们来确认一下 |
[06:57] | Alina Starkov, where is she? | 阿丽娜·斯达科夫在哪 |
[06:59] | They took her to General Kirigan’s tent. | 她被带到奇利甘将军的帐篷里了 |
[07:01] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:03] | They think she’s the Sun Summoner. | 他们认为她是太阳召唤者 |
[07:08] | Corporal, you’re wounded. | 下士 你受伤了 |
[07:09] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[07:10] | – How so? – Because she isn’t Grisha. | -怎么会 -因为她不是格里莎 |
[07:12] | When they realize their mistake, think what they’ll do to her. | 当他们意识到自己搞错了 你觉得他们会如何对待她 |
[07:15] | How are you so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[07:16] | Because I know her better than anyone else. | 因为我比任何人都了解她 |
[07:18] | Lift up your sleeve. | 挽起你的袖子 |
[07:22] | What’s happening? | 你要做什么 |
[07:25] | Your sleeve. Please. | 你的袖子 劳驾 |
[07:43] | – Alina! – Stop, soldier! | -阿丽娜 -站住 士兵! |
[08:26] | Alina. | 阿丽娜 |
[08:44] | Inej! Listen, I… | 伊奈什 听着 我… |
[09:13] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[09:16] | Mr. Brekker, is it? | 布瑞克先生 是吧 |
[09:19] | – You’re a long way from home. – Am I? | -你这是在擅闯别人的地盘 -是吗 |
[09:23] | Like you were earlier? | 就像你之前一样 |
[09:26] | When you took a Grisha from the Orchid. | 从幽兰院带走了一个格里莎 |
[09:28] | The Orchid isn’t Dime Lions turf. | 幽兰院不是银狮帮的地盘 |
[09:30] | Well, it’s a new acquisition. | 我们刚刚接管了那里 |
[09:32] | You heard it here first. | 你是第一个知道的人 |
[09:35] | Now. | 给我 |
[09:42] | Now, I know you saw Dreesen. | 我知道你见过德里森了 |
[09:45] | You got the jump on whatever job he has. | 你抢先一步拿下了他的任务 |
[09:49] | I don’t know the details, obviously, | 显然 我不了解具体情况 |
[09:52] | just that you have a little travel hazard ahead of you. | 但我知道 你面临一个关于旅行的小问题 |
[09:56] | So, here’s the deal. | 那么这样吧 |
[09:59] | You can do nothing, walk away from it. | 你可以什么都不做 放弃任务 |
[10:02] | I’ll tell Dreesen I’m taking over for you. | 我会告诉德里森 由我来接手 |
[10:06] | – Then we’re even. – Not even close. | -然后我们就扯平了 -做梦 |
[10:08] | Hang on. | 别急 |
[10:12] | The other option is… | 你还有另一个选择… |
[10:16] | I’ll cave your head in with your own cane and dump you in the harbor. | 我会用你自己的拐杖砸烂你的头 然后把你扔到港口去 |
[10:24] | That first option seems better now, don’t it? | 第一个选择现在看起来 比较容易接受了 是吧 |
[10:33] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[10:37] | have we ever made a deal before? | 我们以前做过交易吗 |
[10:39] | You and me? Nah. | 你和我 没有 |
[10:42] | Otherwise you’d know better. | 否则你应该会更识相一点 |
[10:45] | Or you’d be dead. | 又或者你早就死了 |
[10:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:02] | He doesn’t have a way across the Fold, and we both know it. | 你我都清楚 他没办法穿过黑幕 |
[11:05] | I bet he’ll figure it out. | 我敢打赌 他会想到办法 |
[11:06] | Come on, take that bet. | 来嘛 跟我赌一把 |
[11:09] | Bolliger won’t play with me anymore, so… | 波利格现在都不跟我赌了 所以… |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:16] | He’s obsessed with taking down Pekka Rollins. | 他满脑子都想着扳倒佩卡·罗林斯 |
[11:18] | Of course he’s obsessed with the one villain in town | 他当然想扳倒那个买通地方警察 |
[11:20] | who’s paid off the stadwatch to get away with murder. | 逃脱谋杀罪名的恶棍了 |
[11:23] | Thanks. Another one, Joe. | 谢谢 再来一杯 乔 |
[11:24] | No, it’s more than that. | 不单单是如此 |
[11:26] | I’ve seen the way Kaz looks when he says Pekka’s name. | 我见过卡兹 说到佩卡这个名字时的眼神 |
[11:29] | Kaz wants revenge. | 他想复仇 |
[11:39] | Of course she calls for me now. | 这会儿她当然要找我了 |
[11:41] | Off to the Menagerie? Want company? | 去兽园 要我陪你吗 |
[11:43] | No. | 不用 |
[11:45] | No, I meant to watch your back. | 不是 我是想保护你 |
[11:54] | You all right, boss? | 你还好吧 老大 |
[11:57] | No. | 不好 |
[12:01] | I’ve been warned off the job. | 他威胁我 要我放弃任务 |
[12:03] | By who? | 谁 |
[12:05] | Who do you think? | 还能有谁 |
[12:08] | Did he remember you? | 他记得你吗 |
[12:10] | If he had, I’d be dead. | 若他记得 我现在已经死了 |
[12:13] | Sunrise is in five hours. | 还有五个小时就天亮了 |
[12:15] | Yeah, but we’re off the job now, right? | 对 但我们已无缘这份差事 对吧 |
[12:20] | Never make decisions out of fear, Jesper. | 永远不要出于恐惧而做决定 杰斯帕 |
[12:24] | Only out of spite. | 只能出于仇恨 |
[12:26] | Well, greed always worked for me. | 好吧 贪婪一向对我管用 |
[12:31] | Go guard the door. | 去看门 |
[13:05] | I don’t understand. I wasn’t cheating. | 为什么抓我 我又没出老千 |
[13:12] | You’ve been here every night for a week. | 你连续一周每晚都来这里 |
[13:14] | You don’t play Makker’s Wheel or Ratcatcher, only cards. | 既不玩马卡转盘 也不玩捕鼠游戏 只玩扑克 |
[13:19] | Because you keep track of what’s played. | 因为你会记牌 |
[13:20] | Well, that is not cheating. | 那又不算作弊 |
[13:22] | No, but I’ll have to add an extra deck to your table | 是不算 但你害我不得不 在你那桌多加一副牌 |
[13:25] | to keep things more balanced. | 来维持平衡的局面 |
[13:27] | An incentive to keep playing. | 一点彩头 你可以继续玩下去 |
[13:30] | Count it for me. | 数给我看 |
[13:48] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[13:50] | West Ravka. Os Kervo. | 西拉夫卡 欧斯科沃 |
[13:53] | West Ravkans count money from one hand to the other, | 西拉夫卡人数钱会换手 |
[13:56] | but people out east who work the mines in Sikursk, | 但在瑟科斯克矿坑里工作的东方人 |
[13:58] | they count like you do. | 他们像你这样数钱 |
[14:02] | I am from West Ravka. | 我是西拉夫卡人 |
[14:04] | West Ravkans don’t mention the “west” part. | 西拉夫卡人不会刻意说”西”字 |
[14:05] | To them, there’s just Ravka and the old country. | 对他们而言 只存在拉夫卡和旧王国 |
[14:07] | You’re lying about where you’re from because you’ve fled. | 你隐瞒了出身 因为你是逃出来的 |
[14:11] | You’re hiding. | 你在躲避着什么 |
[14:17] | My daughter is Grisha. | 我的女儿是格里莎 |
[14:20] | Neither of us wanted her to fight in the war. | 我们俩都不希望她参战 |
[14:23] | You can’t make us go back. | 你不能让我们回去 |
[14:24] | No, I’m not after you, | 不 我不是要为难你 |
[14:25] | but you need to tell me how you and your daughter | 但你得告诉我 你和你女儿 |
[14:28] | got through the Fold unscathed and unnoticed. | 是如何神不知鬼不觉地 平安穿过黑幕的 |
[14:30] | Now. | 现在就说 |
[14:36] | He just went by a title. | 我只知道他的名号 |
[14:40] | The Conductor. | “指挥官” |
[14:42] | We paid him in advance | 我们给他预付了一笔钱 |
[14:43] | and he took us across in some special transport. | 他用某种特殊的运输工具 把我们带了过来 |
[14:48] | It was noisy, but he had us wear hoods, | 途中有很大的噪音 但他让我们戴上了兜帽 |
[14:52] | so we couldn’t share how he does it. | 所以我们看不见他做了什么 |
[14:54] | I don’t know what else to tell you. | 我没别的信息可以提供给你了 |
[14:57] | Give me something. A name. An address. | 再多说点 给我一个名字 地址 |
[14:59] | A contact, someone he worked with. | 或者联系人 跟他合作过的人 |
[15:03] | He left us with a stage performer who took us in for a few nights. | 他让我们 在一个舞台演员那里住了几晚 |
[15:09] | Poppy. | 波比 |
[15:14] | – Where’s Poppy working these days? – Emerald Palace, boss. | -波比最近在哪儿工作 -翡翠宫殿 老大 |
[15:23] | Go. | 走吧 |
[15:27] | You heard me. Let’s go. Get in. | 你听见我说的了 走吧 上马车 |
[15:32] | No. | 不要 |
[15:33] | There’s been a mistake. I need to find Mal. | 你们肯定是搞错了 我要去找玛尔 |
[15:36] | The general does not make mistakes. | 将军不会犯错 |
[15:38] | His orders were to get you to Little Palace immediately. | 他命令我们即刻带你前往小王宫 |
[15:42] | Now get in the coach. | 快上马车 |
[15:43] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 人人都会犯错 |
[15:45] | Look at me. Do I look important to you? | 看看我 我看起来像大人物吗 |
[15:47] | You look like trouble. Which is nearly the same. | 你看起来像大麻烦 所以差不了太多 |
[15:49] | – Move. – Wait. | -快走 -等一下 |
[15:51] | Malyen Oretsev. He’s in the medic tent. | 玛里安·奥勒瑟夫 他在医疗营 |
[15:53] | I need to speak to him. I’m going to speak to him. | 我有话跟他说 我要去找他谈谈 |
[15:55] | Listen to me. | 给我听好了 |
[15:56] | Every spy in the area will hear what you did | 附近的间谍都会听闻你做过的事 |
[15:58] | and our enemies will come for you. | 我们的敌人会对你不利 |
[16:00] | Our only chance is to get you to Os Alta, behind palace walls, | 你若不想被杀 就得跟我们到欧斯奥塔 |
[16:03] | before you get killed. Come on. | 到宫墙之内 来吧 |
[16:13] | – Mal! – Alina! | -玛尔 -阿丽娜 |
[16:15] | No! | 不 |
[16:17] | No, stop. I didn’t know! | 不 停车 我不知情 |
[16:18] | – Alina! – I didn’t know! | -阿丽娜 -我之前不知道的 |
[16:20] | Alina! | 阿丽娜 |
[16:22] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[16:28] | Are you two close? | 你俩很要好吗 |
[16:32] | Is she the friend you ran off to? | 她就是你那晚跑去找的朋友 |
[16:34] | Where are they taking her? | 他们要带她去哪儿 |
[16:36] | She’ll be fine. She’s in good hands. | 她不会有事的 他们会把她保护得很好 |
[16:41] | Not while she’s around Grisha. | 跟格里莎在一起 没事才怪 |
[16:44] | Soldier! She is one now. | 士兵 现在她自己就是格里莎 |
[16:58] | If you’re back for work, get changed. | 如果你是回来工作的 把这身衣服换掉 |
[17:14] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[17:21] | Go on. | 缴械吧 |
[17:46] | That one’s new. | 那是个新玩意 |
[17:50] | Would you like to see how it works? | 想看看我怎么用它吗 |
[17:53] | Come, come. Sit. | 来吧 坐下 |
[18:00] | Let us talk business. I have some work for you. | 我们来谈生意吧 我有活儿给你 |
[18:05] | I work for Kaz Brekker now. | 我现在是卡兹布瑞克的人了 |
[18:06] | That’s not entirely true. | 不尽然吧 |
[18:08] | Mr. Brekker still owes five more installments on you. | 布瑞克先生还要再交五次钱 才能赎你出去 |
[18:11] | Regardless. I’m on a job. | 无所谓 我眼下有任务在身 |
[18:13] | So I hear. A little bird. | 我听说了 有人告诉我的 |
[18:16] | Some business across the water. Far east, yes? | 渡海的生意 去往远东 对吗 |
[18:19] | You should ask him. | 你应该问他 |
[18:22] | Sit. I insist. | 坐吧 坐下再说 |
[18:29] | I’ve a more important question for you. | 我有一个更重要的问题要问你 |
[18:32] | Do you want to go with him? | 你想跟他一起去吗 |
[18:35] | Because you know you can’t leave town without my permission, so… | 你知道没有我的允许 你不能离开城镇 所以… |
[18:38] | If you want to leave, you must be paid in full. | 若你想离开 就得一次付清赎身款 |
[18:41] | That’s too much. Kaz doesn’t have that. | 数额太大了 卡兹没那么多钱 |
[18:44] | I’m not concerned with what he has, but I like what you have. | 我不关心他有多少钱 我看中的是你能给我的东西 |
[18:48] | A set of skills I happen to need tonight. | 我今晚恰好用得上你的本领 |
[18:51] | This business with the blades, and the shadows. | 那些舞刀弄剑 来无影去无踪的本事 |
[18:54] | You must be quite good for Brekker to pay for you. | 你肯定是个中好手 布瑞克才会出钱买你 |
[18:58] | So, find this man | 所以 找到这个男人 |
[19:01] | staying tonight at this address… | 这是他今晚的居住地址… |
[19:05] | and kill him for me. | 替我杀了他 |
[19:08] | Kill him? | 杀了他 |
[19:10] | Do this and you are free and clear. | 杀了他 你就自由了 欠我的账也一笔勾销 |
[19:13] | Our business will be done. But it must be tonight. | 你我再无瓜葛 但前提是今晚你必须杀死他 |
[19:25] | -Who is he? -Does it matter? | -他是谁 -有关系吗 |
[19:30] | He’s in the same business that brought you to my door. | 他跟把你卖给我的人一样 也是人贩子 |
[19:32] | Sells to the White Rose, but won’t sell to me. | 跟白玫瑰园做交易 却不跟我合作 |
[19:35] | The boys and girls he’s bringing in are driving my clients to the competition. | 他带来的姑娘和小伙子 正把我的客户挖去竞争对手那边 |
[19:39] | So… | 所以… |
[19:41] | drive a knife into his heart. | 一刀捅进他的心脏 |
[19:45] | Do we have an agreement? | 成交吗 |
[20:13] | Jesper. | 杰斯帕 |
[20:15] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[20:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[20:18] | Of course, love. Doing what? | 没问题 亲爱的 要我做什么 |
[20:25] | I need you to kill a man for me. | 帮我杀一个人 |
[20:29] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[20:33] | But you’ve got as many knives as I’ve got teeth. | 你身上的刀比我的牙还多 |
[20:35] | – You know why. – Yeah. | -你知道为什么 -是哦 |
[20:38] | But how is getting me to do it any different from you doing it? | 可由我下手和你亲自动手 有什么区别呢 |
[20:42] | Will you help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[20:45] | – Like I said, of course. But– – Jesper! New job. | -我说了 没问题 可是… -杰斯帕 有新任务 |
[20:51] | Come along. | 过来 |
[20:56] | She did it again. | 她又消失了 |
[21:08] | – This is Fedyor. – Pleasure to meet you. | -这是费迪勒 -很高兴见到你 |
[21:12] | They call this a kefta. It’s bulletproof. | 这叫”凯夫塔” 防弹的 |
[21:15] | The uniform of the Second Army. | 是第二军团的制服 |
[21:19] | What about the First Army? Back in Kribirsk. | 那第一军团呢 驻扎在克里比斯克 |
[21:21] | A thousand soldiers marching with us. Isn’t that safer? | 有上千名士兵同行 不是更安全吗 |
[21:24] | Slower, not safer. Not really. | 是速度更慢 并不会更安全 |
[21:28] | If you left me with the cartography unit, no one would look twice at us. | 若你们把我留在制图师组 根本不会引人注意 |
[21:36] | Why is that? | 怎么会呢 |
[21:38] | You summon pure sunlight. | 你召唤了纯净的阳光 |
[21:40] | Your kind of Etherealki has just been a theory, | 你们自然系格里莎 原本只是理论上的存在 |
[21:42] | a picture in a storybook. | 是故事书里的一幅插图 |
[21:44] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[21:46] | You’re a very special girl, | 你是一个非常特别的女孩 |
[21:49] | so how has no one looked twice at you before? | 怎么会从未被人注意到呢 |
[21:51] | Are you joking? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[21:53] | Maybe it’s nicer inside the Little Palace, | 也许在小王宫里面 情况会好些 |
[21:55] | but out here, when you’re different, | 但在外面 若你与众不同 |
[21:57] | when you look different, | 外表看起来像异类 |
[21:59] | everything’s at risk of becoming a fight. | 不管做什么都可能有人找茬 |
[22:01] | Do you know why the Little Palace has walls in the first place? | 你知道为什么小王宫会有围墙吗 |
[22:05] | Because for years, being Grisha was a death sentence. | 因为多年以来 成为格里莎就相当于被判了死刑 |
[22:10] | At least now, thanks to General Kirigan, we’re protected. Feared. | 多亏了奇利甘将军 至少我们如今受到了保护 受人敬畏 |
[22:14] | And that’s how we survive. | 我们才得以存活 |
[22:16] | Not by being overlooked, | 不是靠被忽略 |
[22:18] | but by making them look, and knowing you’re powerful. | 而是受人瞩目 让他们明白你的强大 |
[22:21] | I’ve survived long enough without your protection. Thank you. | 没有你们的保护 我也已经活了这么久 谢谢 |
[22:24] | But you wouldn’t last a minute now that you are you. | 可今时不同往日 没有我们的保护 你活不过一分钟 |
[22:28] | All of Ravka has been waiting for you. | 整个拉夫卡的人民 都在期盼着你的出现 |
[22:30] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[22:31] | The whole country wants to see the Fold gone. | 举国上下都希望黑幕消失 |
[22:33] | But it’s bigger than that. | 但不止如此 |
[22:35] | You are hope for the country, yes, but a myth come true for a Grisha. | 没错 你是国家的希望 但对格里莎而言 是神话变成了现实 |
[22:40] | It was a Grisha who created the Fold. | 当年创造黑幕的就是一名格里莎 |
[22:42] | If a Grisha destroys it, maybe… | 若它也由一名格里莎摧毁 那或许… |
[22:47] | Maybe we wouldn’t need those high walls to protect us anymore. | 或许我们就不再需要 那些高墙的保护了 |
[23:00] | The road is blocked! Beware! | 路被堵住了 小心戒备 |
[23:04] | Stay here, and don’t leave. | 留在车里 不要走开 |
[23:05] | Hold it here! | 原地防守 |
[23:09] | He means well. | 他没有恶意 |
[23:14] | Watch the tree line for movement. | 警惕林木线 观察动静 |
[23:24] | Drüskelle– | 猎巫者… |
[24:22] | Sharpshooter! | 神枪手 |
[24:24] | Sharpshooter! | 神枪手 |
[24:28] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[24:36] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[24:38] | Didn’t penetrate. | 没有射穿 |
[24:41] | Listen to the heartbeats. How many are there? | 听听心跳声 有多少人 |
[24:48] | – There’s too much smoke! – Squaller! | -烟雾太浓了 -御风师 |
[24:50] | – I can’t see! – Where’s the Squaller? | -我看不见了 -御风师在哪里 |
[24:57] | Get to the carriage! Protect the girl! | 上马车 保护那女孩 |
[25:01] | Squaller! | 御风师 |
[25:07] | Witch! | 女巫 |
[25:11] | Please! | 求你放手 |
[25:15] | No! Please! Please! | 不要 拜托 |
[25:17] | I’m not Grisha! I’m a mapmaker! | 我不是格里莎 我是制图师 |
[25:27] | What you are is a witch. | 你这个女巫 |
[25:52] | Darkling. | 暗主 |
[26:10] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[26:12] | No, not really. | 没有 我没事 |
[26:15] | The others will have fled now they know I’m here. | 其余伏兵知道我在这里 应该已经逃跑了 |
[26:22] | You ride with me. | 你跟我骑一匹马走 |
[26:32] | I mean it. We need a demo man. | 我说真的 我们需要一名爆破手 |
[26:34] | You’re still on that? | 你还没放弃啊 |
[26:35] | I just brought it up tonight. | 我今晚才跟你提起的 |
[26:36] | Jesper, you ask for an explosives expert on every job. | 杰斯帕 我们每次接活 你都说要找个爆破专家 |
[26:39] | Because I don’t want to be the one you point to | 因为我不希望你哪天指着我说 |
[26:41] | and say, “Explode something for us.” | “给我们炸掉这个” |
[26:43] | That is not a Jesper talent. I shoot things with style. | 那不是杰斯帕的专长 我是型男射击手 |
[26:46] | And I look good. Just play to my strengths, boss. | 而且长得也帅 善加利用我的强项吧 老大 |
[26:50] | Alina Starkov will be kept at the Little Palace. | 他们会把阿丽娜·斯达科夫 安顿在小王宫 |
[26:52] | Entering the Little Palace requires us to be quiet. | 我们必须偷偷溜进去 |
[26:55] | Blowing something up, we’ve likely failed. | 若用到爆破手段 那多半是失败了 |
[26:57] | Then we should take Inej. | 那我们应该带伊奈什去 |
[26:59] | She’s a good investment. More quiet than I’ll ever be. | 她是个人才 无论如何都比我安静 |
[27:01] | She can’t stay here, you know that. | 她不能留在这儿 你知道的 |
[27:03] | Hang on, aren’t we on Pekka’s turf now? | 慢着 我们这是在佩卡的地盘吧 |
[27:06] | I go to Heleen now and ask for her buyout, | 若我现在去找赫林给伊奈什赎身 |
[27:08] | she knows I need Inej and sets a price I can’t pay. | 她就会知道我需要她 然后坐地起价 |
[27:11] | That’s evil. Well, how do you know that? | 那也太坏了吧 你怎么知道会这样 |
[27:14] | It’s what I would do. | 换做我就会这么做 |
[27:16] | Besides, Inej refuses to kill. | 况且 伊奈什不愿杀人 |
[27:20] | Would you trust her in a matter of life and death? | 生死关头 你会相信她的取舍吗 |
[27:23] | Well, I’ve trusted her so far and I’m still alive, so, yeah. | 我一直以来都信任她 至今安然无事 所以是的 我信 |
[27:27] | Now, you want to tell me why we’re scoping out a rival club? | 现在能告诉我 你为什么要来敌人的地盘了吗 |
[27:30] | To have a talk with an old business partner. | 来找一个旧时的生意伙伴谈谈 |
[27:32] | The bouncers will know you on sight. | 那些保镖一眼就能认出你 |
[27:34] | That’s why I brought you. | 所以我带了你来 |
[27:36] | Make sure they don’t see me. | 确保别让他们看见我 |
[27:39] | Handsome decoy is also not a Jesper talent. | 施美男计色诱也不是杰斯帕的专长 |
[27:54] | 17 12… Seventeen, twelve… | |
[27:58] | thirteen point five. | 13点5 |
[28:04] | Nope, sorry, Anatov, no room for you. | 不 抱歉 安纳托夫 没你的份儿了 |
[28:16] | Can we stop? Please. | 我们能休息一下吗 拜托 |
[28:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:20] | My tailbone is killing me. | 我的尾椎骨都快震散了 |
[28:34] | For your face. | 擦擦脸 |
[28:54] | What happened back there? | 之前是怎么回事 |
[28:57] | Drüskelle. | 猎巫者偷袭 |
[28:59] | Elite members of the Fjerdan military | 他们是菲尔达军方的精英 |
[29:01] | trained to infiltrate deep behind our lines | 受过专门训练 潜入我们后方 |
[29:03] | and kill or kidnap Grisha. | 刺杀或绑架格里莎 |
[29:05] | I meant how you sliced one of them in half from a dozen paces. | 我是问你怎么做到 在数十步之外将人劈成两半的 |
[29:10] | Would you rather I’d used a sword? | 你更希望看到我用剑砍吗 |
[29:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:23] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[29:28] | There is matter to everything. | 世间万物皆由物质组成 |
[29:32] | Even air. | 甚至包括空气 |
[29:34] | Or shadow. | 和暗影 |
[29:36] | Too small to see. | 肉眼不可见的微小物质 |
[29:38] | The Cut is something a Summoner can do, | 开天斩是召唤者的能力 |
[29:42] | but it requires tremendous skill. | 但需要极为强大的技巧才能施展 |
[29:45] | And I would only use it as a last resort. | 我只会在万不得已时使用 |
[29:48] | Like that ambush. | 例如刚才的伏击 |
[29:49] | Saints… | 天啊… |
[29:51] | Is this my life now? Hunted wherever I go. | 这就是我现在的生活了吗 走到哪里都被人猎杀 |
[29:56] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[29:59] | How did they even know about me? | 他们怎么会知道我的存在 |
[30:01] | Your little light show in the Fold was visible from miles away. | 你在黑幕里释放的光亮 在几公里外都能看见 |
[30:05] | Whatever their original mission was, they must have diverted to find you. | 无论他们最初的任务是什么 肯定转变为搜寻你了 |
[30:09] | That’s why I’m traveling with you. | 所以我才要与你同行 |
[30:12] | They’re that scared of you? | 他们就那么怕你吗 |
[30:15] | I think they’re more scared of you. | 我认为他们更惧怕你 |
[30:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:21] | What your power means to us. | 因为你的能力所代表的意义 |
[30:23] | You may well be the first of your kind, | 你或许是第一位太阳召唤者 |
[30:26] | but we’ve always had a name for you. | 但在我们口中 你一直有另一个称呼 |
[30:29] | For what we hope you can do. | 它蕴涵着我们对你抱有的期望 |
[30:32] | Enter the Fold. Destroy it from within. | 进入黑幕 从内部将其摧毁 |
[30:36] | With proper training, some amplification, you could be the– | 经过适当的训练 和一些加乘 你就能成为… |
[30:39] | No! | 我不要 |
[30:44] | No? | 不要 |
[30:47] | No, what? | 不要 什么 |
[30:48] | I don’t want any of this. | 我不想卷进这些事 |
[30:50] | Why can’t you get rid of it? | 为什么你不自己去摧毁黑幕 |
[30:51] | Do you think I haven’t tried, Miss Starkov? | 你以为我没试过吗 斯达科夫小姐 |
[30:55] | If I enter the Fold, I’m a beacon for the volcra. | 若我进入黑幕 无异于给了涡克拉一盏指路明灯 |
[30:59] | All I can do is make it worse. | 只会让情况进一步恶化 |
[31:00] | Then just… Can’t you use some Grisha science | 那就… 你不能利用格里莎科技 |
[31:03] | to transfer this to someone who can use it? | 将我的能力转移到其他人身上吗 |
[31:05] | You would give up your gift? | 你想放弃自己的天赋 |
[31:07] | Gift? | 天赋? |
[31:08] | You dragged me away from my only friends | 你们把我从仅有的朋友身边带走 |
[31:10] | and now, according to you, I’ll be a target for the rest of my life. | 而现在 如你所言 我的余生都将成为别人猎杀的目标 |
[31:14] | You know why you’ve never found someone with this power? | 知道你们为什么 从来没有发现过我的同类吗 |
[31:16] | Maybe it’s because they don’t want to be found. | 也许是因为他们不想被发现 |
[31:27] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[31:30] | Were you tested as a child? | 你小时候接受过测试吗 |
[31:33] | Mal! Alina! | 玛尔 阿丽娜 |
[31:40] | We hid. | 我们躲起来了 |
[31:43] | We were different enough already. | 我们已经够与众不同的了 |
[31:46] | Didn’t want to be even more alone. | 不想再变得更加孤独 |
[31:52] | You are Grisha. | 你是格里莎 |
[31:56] | You are not alone. | 你不孤独 |
[32:40] | Why are you back? | 你怎么回来了 |
[32:41] | We were ambushed. Fjerdans. | 我们遭遇了菲尔达人的伏击 |
[32:43] | They must’ve been close enough to the Fold to have seen the explosion. | 他们当时一定在黑幕附近 看到了那场光爆 |
[32:47] | They were after her. | 他们是冲她来的 |
[32:49] | But where are the others? | 可是其他人呢 |
[32:51] | Dead. Wounded. Waiting on fresh horses. | 非死即伤 在等新马过去接他们回来 |
[32:54] | Alina? Is she all right? | 阿丽娜呢 她没事吧 |
[32:57] | She is with General Kirigan. | 她跟奇利甘将军在一起 |
[33:00] | You left her alone with one man? | 你们就派一个人保护她 |
[33:11] | We simply cannot afford any more losses. | 我们不能再承受任何损失了 |
[33:19] | Can we get a small unit to go in? Look for any survivors? | 能派遣一支小队过去吗 看看有没有幸存者 |
[33:22] | We need to go after her. | 我们得去找她 |
[33:26] | Excuse me, soldier? | 你说什么 士兵 |
[33:29] | Alina Starkov. The Sun Summoner. | 阿丽娜斯达科夫 太阳召唤者 |
[33:33] | The whole company should be her escort. | 整个连队的人都应该去护送她 |
[33:35] | Everyone will want her dead or in custody. | 所有人不是想要她的命 就是想囚禁她 |
[33:37] | Not our problem, son. | 那也不关我们的事 小子 |
[33:38] | Not our… | 不关我们的… |
[33:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:42] | The Sun Summoner is Grisha. | 太阳召唤者是格里莎 |
[33:45] | Second Army. | 归第二军团管 |
[33:46] | Let those fancy folk handle her. | 那些打扮得花里胡哨的家伙会照料她 |
[33:48] | Until they decide she’s a fraud and put her head on a spike, | 除非他们断定她是个骗子 把她的头砍下来插在木桩上 |
[33:51] | I’m not wasting time or men on it. | 否则我不想为此浪费时间和人手 |
[33:53] | Until a few hours ago, she was one of your own. | 就在数小时前 她还是你的部下 |
[33:56] | And you would turn your back on her so quickly? | 你这么快就不管她的死活了 |
[33:59] | And they won’t kill her. | 他们不会杀她的 |
[34:03] | She’s real. | 她是真的太阳召唤者 |
[34:07] | I saw it. | 我亲眼看见了 |
[34:08] | All I know is she’s not worth the risk until the King tells me so. | 我只知道不值得为她犯险 除非国王下令 |
[34:15] | She’s worth it, sir. | 值得的 长官 |
[34:21] | When I was drafted, my sergeant schooled us about Grisha. | 我应征入伍时 中士教过我们有关格里莎的事 |
[34:27] | He said we would win this war because one of them was worth 50 of us. | 他说我们定会打胜仗 因为一名格里莎抵得上50个普通人 |
[34:33] | Then the revolver pistol came in from the west, | 然后左轮手枪从西方流入 |
[34:36] | and I was told a Grisha was worth two dozen soldiers. | 据说导致格里莎的战力削弱了一半 |
[34:41] | When I lost half my company to the Fjerdans with a repeating rifle | 菲尔达人借助连发步枪 杀死了我们连队一半的士兵 |
[34:46] | and one in ten of our casualties was Grisha, | 阵亡者十分之一都是格里莎 |
[34:48] | they said it was an acceptable ratio. | 他们说这个比例可以接受 |
[34:53] | How long before they are just as useless as the rest of us? | 要不了多久 格里莎战士将不会比普通士兵强多少 |
[35:11] | – Whatever. – You! | -随便吧 -你 |
[35:13] | – You heard that, too? – Was that you? | -你也听见了 -是你干的吗? |
[35:17] | No, I’m, … I’m, bouncing for the Clipper. | 不是 我在给帆船俱乐部当保镖 |
[35:21] | Haven’t seen you before. Where’s Tombar? | 以前没见过你 通巴在哪儿 |
[35:23] | Don’t know. Was that sign damaged before? | 我不知道 嘿 那块牌子是不是破损了 |
[35:30] | Saints! Where was that? | 天啊 哪儿来的枪声 |
[35:46] | Boris, would you… | 波瑞斯 你能不能… |
[35:49] | It’s been a while, Poppy. | 好久不见了 波比 |
[35:54] | I see you’re still upset. | 看来你还在生气 |
[35:55] | About you stealing my shares of the Crow Club? | 气你偷走了我在乌鸦俱乐部的份额 |
[35:57] | It wasn’t stealing. It was just a raw deal. | 那不是偷 只是不平等交易 |
[36:01] | Most deals in the Barrel are. | 在巴罗进行的交易大多如此 |
[36:03] | What do you want, Dirtyhands? | 你想怎样”黑手” |
[36:07] | I need to find someone. | 我要找一个人 |
[36:09] | Or at least, learn how to find them. Tonight. | 或者至少 得知寻找他的方法 今晚就要 |
[36:12] | Looking for a club act, are we? | 是某个俱乐部的表演者吗 |
[36:15] | I’m looking for the Conductor. | 我在找”指挥官” |
[36:18] | So you do know him. | 你果然知道这个人 |
[36:21] | This is about a job, isn’t it? | 是为了份差事 对吧 |
[36:23] | One that sends you all the way east, for a million kruge? | 需要你们一路向东 赏金一百万克鲁格的任务 |
[36:28] | You’ll never make enough to compete with Pekka, you know? | 你永远赚不到 足够与佩卡竞争的钱 知道吗? |
[36:31] | He’s a king. You’re just the Bastard of the Barrel. | 他是王者 你只是巴罗的野小子 |
[36:43] | Tante Heleen wrote you? | 唐特赫林给你写信了 |
[36:44] | Just this evening, yes, you snoop. | 对 今晚刚收到的 你个偷窥狂 |
[36:47] | She was asking about the Conductor as well. | 她也在问指挥官的事 |
[36:49] | Probably about the same job. | 没准是为了同一份差事 |
[36:51] | So I warned him to steer clear of her. | 所以我警告过他了 离她远点儿 |
[36:54] | You warned him? With a note? | 你警告他了 通过字条吗 |
[36:59] | She wanted you to do that so she could have the messenger followed. | 你这样正中她下怀 她正好尾随信使过去 |
[37:04] | She wouldn’t hurt him, would she? | 她不会伤害他吧 |
[37:06] | She would if it meant hurting me. | 她会的 如果这么做能伤害到我的话 |
[37:08] | Now, if you have any loyalty to him, tell me where he is. Right now. | 如果你真心为他好 立刻告诉我他在哪里 |
[37:27] | Awake? Finally. | 你可算醒了 |
[37:38] | You hit me. | 你打我 |
[37:39] | I needed some time. | 我需要时间 |
[37:41] | To ransack my apartment? | 好洗劫我的公寓 |
[37:43] | To find records of the children you sold to the brothels. | 好翻找被你卖到妓院的儿童名单 |
[37:45] | I have never sold any indentures. | 我从来没贩卖过人口 |
[37:49] | You sold people to the White Rose. People like me. | 你把人卖到白玫瑰园 像我这样的人 |
[37:51] | You work for Heleen. No, no, you’ve got it all wrong. | 你是赫林的人 不是的 你误会了 |
[37:54] | I’m not in her business, I’m a smuggler. | 我不是做她那行的 我是走私客 |
[37:56] | You steal people. How many Suli indentures have you sold? | 你偷偷把人带走 你拐卖过多少苏利人 |
[37:59] | I liberate families fleeing the war. | 我帮助逃离战争的人得到自由 |
[38:01] | I smuggle deserters and refugees. Please, please! | 我偷运的都是逃兵和难民 饶命 |
[38:04] | Give me names. Who buys them? | 告诉我名字 买家是谁 |
[38:07] | Do you separate the boys from the girls? | 你会把男孩和女孩分开卖吗 |
[38:11] | How old were you when you were taken? | 你被带走时多大 |
[38:13] | Who are you looking for? Your parents? A sibling? | 你在找谁 你的父母吗 还是兄弟姐妹 |
[38:18] | A sister? | 姐妹 |
[38:24] | Brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[38:27] | He was 12 and I was 14 | 当年他才12岁 我14 |
[38:29] | when four men took us from my parents’ wagon, | 四个男人把我们从爸妈的马车里掳走 |
[38:31] | separated us. | 然后把我们分开 |
[38:33] | I came to Ketterdam on a labor merchant ship. | 我被一艘劳工商人的船带到了凯特丹 |
[38:35] | I don’t know where he went. | 而他则不知去向 |
[38:37] | Tell me what I can do to help. | 告诉我 要怎么才能帮到你 |
[38:42] | One had a silver tooth. | 其中一人镶了一颗银牙 |
[38:44] | Went by the name of Gregor or Griggs. | 名叫格莱戈 或者格里戈斯 |
[38:49] | I don’t run in those circles, really. | 我其实不是那个圈子里的人 |
[38:51] | You’re likely after longshoremen or stevedores | 你要找的人 可能是码头装卸工或者搬运工 |
[38:53] | who take side money from people like Heleen. | 他们会从赫林这样的人手上赚点外快 |
[38:56] | If you can’t give me a lead, you can at least give me my freedom. | 若你不能给我提供线索 至少能送我自由 |
[39:00] | Sankta Lizabeta. | 圣莉扎贝塔 |
[39:02] | You follow the faith, too. | 你也信仰这个 |
[39:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:08] | What amount of prayer can forgive murder? | 要如何祈祷 杀人的罪才能得到赦免 |
[39:11] | Ask the Saints for me. | 替我问问圣者 |
[39:14] | Don’t! | 住手 |
[39:19] | He’s our way to Alina Starkov. | 他能带我们找到阿丽娜·斯达科夫 |
[39:23] | Him? | 他 |
[39:25] | Heleen knew it. | 赫林知道任务的事 |
[39:26] | She was using you to sabotage our mission. | 她是在利用你来破坏我们的计划 |
[39:28] | She and I made a deal. | 她跟我达成了协议 |
[39:30] | It isn’t worth more than what we get with him alive. | 让他活着对我们更有价值 |
[39:36] | You choose him over my freedom? | 他的命比我的自由更重要 |
[39:40] | You assume it’s one or the other. | 这不是非此即彼的事 |
[40:00] | Conductor. I have a job for you. | 指挥官 我有份差事要给你 |
[40:05] | Get us to the Little Palace. | 带我们去小王宫 |
[40:19] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在这里会很安全 |
[40:21] | The palace is the most secure building in the whole country. | 小王宫是全国最固若金汤的建筑 |
[40:25] | I made sure of it. | 它是我设计的 |
[40:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[40:31] | Take her to the vezda suite. | 带她去薇姿达套间 |
[40:33] | Am I a prisoner? | 我是囚犯吗? |
[40:38] | All of Ravka is. | 全拉夫卡都是 |
[40:40] | Until you and I have banished the Fold. | 直到你和我毁掉黑幕的那一天 |
[40:48] | So no pressure. | 真是”毫无压力” |
[43:23] | Mikhael, Dubrov, what are you doing? | 米凯尔 杜布洛夫 你们在干什么? |
[43:25] | Keeping a friend from making a mistake. | 防止我们的朋友犯错 |
[43:27] | It’s not a mistake, she’s in danger. | 这不叫犯错 她有危险 |
[43:28] | She’s with the Black General. Safe as you can get. | 她跟黑暗将军在一起呢 要多安全有多安全 |
[43:30] | Not enough for me. Make way. | 我不放心 让开 |
[43:32] | Dubrov’s right. | 杜布洛夫说得对 |
[43:33] | Okay, she’ll be at the Little Palace by tomorrow. | 明天她就该到小王宫了 |
[43:35] | Fine, that’s where I’ll go. | 行 那我就去小王宫 |
[43:37] | What’s your plan? You can’t just walk in there, Mal. | 你打算怎么去 你不可能就这么走进去 玛尔 |
[43:39] | That place is filled with people | 那地方全是只要一个眼神 |
[43:41] | who can kill you with merely a clean line of sight. | 就能杀死你的家伙 |
[43:44] | You can’t get in the gate without a formal invitation. | 没有正式邀请 你根本进不了门 |
[43:46] | Which you don’t have. | 而你没有受邀 |
[43:48] | And you’re no good to anyone if you’re hanged as a deserter. | 若你被当成逃兵吊死 对任何人都没有好处 |
[43:51] | Look, you want into the palace? | 听着 你想进小王宫 |
[43:53] | Be a hero. Get a medal. That will get you invited. | 成为英雄 拿到勋章 那样你就能收到邀请 |
[44:00] | Right. Fine, I’ll stay. | 对 好吧 我留下 |
[44:04] | But only for you. | 但只是为了你们 |
[44:05] | Yeah. Sure. | 是 当然了 |
[44:07] | It has nothing to do with the getting hanged or killed part. | 跟被吊死或者处决没有任何关系 |
[44:15] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[44:16] | She kept her power a secret from him. Isn’t he mad at her? | 她向他隐瞒了自己的能力 他居然不生气 |
[44:20] | We’re all fools, Dubrov. | 我们都是傻子 杜布洛夫 |
[44:22] | And when our closest friend is in trouble, we do foolish things. | 当最好的朋友遇上麻烦 我们都会做傻事 |
[44:31] | I’m taking her. | 我要带她走 |
[44:32] | And when we return, I’ll have the buyout to clear the books. | 等我们回来后 我会结清她的赎身款 |
[44:36] | Until then… | 在那之前… |
[44:42] | this is my collateral. | 我会留下它作为抵押 |
[44:48] | What do you have that could possibly be enough? | 你能拿出什么够分量的东西做抵押 |
[44:59] | The Crow Club? | 乌鸦俱乐部 |
[45:04] | Well, I stand corrected. | 好吧 算我错了 |
[45:10] | Inej is yours to lose now. | 伊奈什就交给你了 |
[45:18] | It’s all yours to lose. | 可别落得一无所有 |