时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Dear Mal, | 亲爱的玛尔 |
[00:54] | I don’t know where this letter will find you, | 不知你如今身在何处 |
[00:56] | but you mustn’t worry about me. | 但你不必担心我 |
[00:59] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[01:00] | Safe in the Little Palace. | 我在小王宫 这里很安全 |
[01:04] | It’s like I blinked and the whole world changed. | 转眼间 我的世界已天翻地覆 |
[01:12] | But the upside, I have my own very private room for the first time… | 但好处是 我第一次有了私人的房间… |
[01:16] | Saints! Have you ever bathed? | 天啊 你没洗过澡吗 |
[01:20] | And what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[01:23] | This is going to take more work than I expected. | 看来这比我预期的要更花时间 |
[01:25] | Fetch my kit. | 把我的工具包拿来 |
[01:28] | …and a whole host of attendants who treat me with utter respect. | …还有一大群特别尊敬我的侍女 |
[01:34] | I mean, really, just unbridled… respect. | 真的是无所顾忌的…尊敬 |
[01:41] | For me, your little friend from Keramzin. | 尊敬我 你来自科尔姆森的小伙伴 |
[01:51] | We’d have a good laugh about it… | 若你在这里… |
[01:53] | …if you were here. | …我们肯定会大笑一场 |
[02:00] | Smells like horse. | 闻着像匹马 |
[02:02] | Horse has a use. | 马都还有用处 |
[02:05] | Stop, stop, stop. | 别擦了 |
[02:06] | I am perfectly capable of washing myself. | 我完全可以自己洗澡 |
[02:08] | And yes, I smell like horse. | 而且没错 我身上有马的气味 |
[02:10] | I was on one for 200 miles. After nearly being killed. | 我死里逃生 骑马跑了320多公里 |
[02:14] | Twice. | 两次险些丧命 |
[02:15] | And I understand Old Ravkan, and that was really quite rude. | 还有 我听得懂古拉夫卡语 你们那些话真的很无礼 |
[02:20] | In an hour, you’ll be presented to King Pyotr, | 一小时后 你要觐见皮奥特国王 |
[02:22] | and General Kirigan has asked that I make you look presentable. | 奇利甘将军要求我把你打扮得体面些 |
[02:26] | I am to meet the King? | 我要去见国王 |
[02:27] | In an hour. | 一小时后 |
[02:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:32] | So let’s get on with it. | 所以抓紧点吧 |
[02:37] | You know, this is all a bit much. I really don’t need any of this. | 这有点太夸张了吧 不用这么麻烦的 |
[02:42] | Saints! Is this velvet? | 天啊 这是天鹅绒吗 |
[02:46] | I’d start by making her eyes less Shu, Miss Safin. | 我建议您先把她的眼睛 变得不那么像书翰人 萨芬小姐 |
[02:54] | Everybody out. | 都出去 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | Happy to get rid of the miserable shrews. | 我也想打发走那些烦人的悍妇 |
[03:15] | I don’t pick my staff. The Queen assigns them. | 她们都不是我自己挑选的 而是王后所赐 |
[03:18] | Mostly so she can spy on me. | 基本就是为了监视我 |
[03:20] | Don’t change my eyes. | 别改变我的眼睛 |
[03:25] | I don’t care that you’re part Shu. | 我不介意你有一半书翰血统 |
[03:29] | I care that you look terrible. | 我在意的是你这模样糟糕透了 |
[03:32] | Some of this is surface, but some of it runs deeper. | 有些只是皮外伤 但有些伤得更深 |
[03:42] | You’re a Healer. | 你是治疗师 |
[03:45] | I’m a Tailor. | 我是剪裁者 |
[03:46] | I can fix, but I can also modify. | 我可以修补 但也能修饰 |
[03:54] | I’ve never met a Tailor before. | 我从来没遇到过剪裁者 |
[03:56] | I’m almost as rare as you, | 我几乎跟你一样罕见 |
[03:59] | though I’d hardly say saving the Queen from sagging tits | 但挽救王后下垂的胸部 |
[04:01] | makes me as important as you. | 可没你的使命重要 |
[04:04] | Important to the Queen, of course, | 当然 那对王后而言是大事 |
[04:06] | and she does not like to see cracks in her porcelain. | 而且她也不喜欢自己的瓷器上有裂痕 |
[04:18] | No, that one’s a reminder of home. | 不 这个是家乡的纪念品 |
[04:22] | Sentimental. | 很感性呢 |
[04:24] | I’ll work on that, too. | 我也会把它修补好的 |
[04:26] | But for right now, sit. | 但现在 你先坐下 |
[04:36] | This will do nicely. | 它应该能帮上忙 |
[04:52] | It only lasts a few days. | 效果只能持续几天 |
[04:56] | How old were you when you knew? | 你在几岁时发现自己有异能的 |
[04:58] | Testers found me when I was 11. | 我11岁时 检测员发现了我 |
[05:00] | That’s when General Kirigan gifted me to the Queen. | 奇利甘将军便把我献给了王后 |
[05:03] | But I’ve been working on myself since I was three. | 但我从三岁起就在自己练习 |
[05:06] | Since you were three? | 三岁就开始了 |
[05:08] | Saints! I can’t go in front of the King. | 天啊 我没法面见国王 |
[05:11] | I need more time. I’ve only been a Grisha for a day. | 我需要时间准备 我才当了一天的格里莎 |
[05:14] | Maybe you’ve only been aware for a day. | 虽然你在一天前才得知自己的能力 |
[05:19] | But you’ve been a Grisha your whole life. | 但你从出生那一刻起就是格里莎 |
[05:22] | And now you’re here, to tear down the Fold. | 而你如今来到此处 来摧毁黑幕 |
[05:25] | I didn’t hire you simply to get us across the Fold. | 我雇佣你不仅仅是为了穿越黑幕 |
[05:28] | You’re with us because you smuggle Grisha out of the Little Palace, | 让你加入是因为 你能将格里莎偷运出小王宫 |
[05:31] | and that’s the location of our target. | 而我们的目标就在那里面 |
[05:33] | – Sun Summoner. – Alleged. | -太阳召唤者 -只是传闻 |
[05:36] | They wouldn’t keep a fraud | 他们不会让一个冒牌货 |
[05:38] | in the most secure location in all of Ravka. | 住在全拉夫卡最安全的地方 |
[05:42] | You said you have a contact who can get us inside. | 你说有认识的人能带我们进去 |
[05:45] | A Heartrender. | 一名摄心者 |
[05:48] | How do I know we can trust her? | 我们怎知她是否可信 |
[05:50] | Nina grew up there. | 妮娜是在那儿长大的 |
[05:52] | Most Grisha grew up in the Little Palace. | 大多数格里莎都在小王宫长大 |
[05:55] | Very few would betray their general, | 很少有人会背叛他们的将军 |
[05:56] | and fewer still would help foreigners kidnap their most prized possession. | 愿意帮助外人 绑架他们珍贵人才的就更少了 |
[06:00] | Nina’s a radical. | 妮娜是激进派 |
[06:02] | Thinks Grisha should get to choose if they serve the Crown. | 认为格里莎有权选择是否效忠王权 |
[06:05] | She despises involuntary service more than she does Fjerdans. | 比起对菲尔达人的不屑 她更鄙视强迫他人服从的行径 |
[06:10] | Nina, you’re late on payment. | 妮娜 你拖欠房款了 |
[06:13] | Shall we settle up? Or shall I call in the local constabulary? | 你是现在付清呢 还是要我通报地方警卫官 |
[06:21] | Have a little patience. | 有点耐心嘛 |
[06:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:29] | Is there anything else I can do to make your stay more enjoyable | 在您回迷踪岛之前 还有什么需要我效劳的吗 |
[06:32] | before you return to the Wandering Isle? | 好让您在此居住得更舒适些 |
[06:35] | A man who calls himself the Conductor will be arriving shortly. | 有一个自称指挥官的男人 很快会来这里 |
[06:40] | Please show him to my room. | 请带他到我的房间 |
[06:43] | It would be my pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[06:47] | Keep looking. She’s here. | 继续找 她就在这里 |
[06:57] | If you need the room… | 若你们想要这间房… |
[06:58] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[07:08] | You belong to us now. | 你现在是我们的猎物了 |
[07:32] | A woman who fights. | 一个会反抗的女人 |
[07:53] | She knew to expect us. | 她知道我们要来的 |
[07:54] | She isn’t late. She’s gone. | 她没迟到 而是被人带走了 |
[07:58] | Yes, but her things are all… | 可她的东西都… |
[08:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[08:01] | Drüskelle. They are ruthless Grisha hunters. | 猎巫者 他们是凶残的格里莎猎手 |
[08:05] | Explains the Fjerdan krydda | 难怪我们到这里时 |
[08:07] | the innkeeper was counting when we arrived. | 旅馆老板在数那些菲尔达钱币 |
[08:09] | It’s likely he ratted her out. | 应该是他出卖了她 |
[08:11] | She’s probably captive on a ship to Fjerda by now. | 这会儿她可能 已经被抓到前往菲尔达的船上了 |
[08:14] | They had a clear line of attack. | 他们下手干净利落 |
[08:17] | Take a look. Make sure there aren’t any more surprises. | 去查探一下 以免再节外生枝 |
[08:21] | Well, that’s that. | 事已至此 |
[08:25] | We’ve lost our way into the Little Palace. | 我们没办法混进小王宫了 |
[08:31] | All clear. | 安全 |
[08:33] | This seems like a reasonable juncture to abandon this whole Sun Summoner plan. | 看来是时候 放弃劫持太阳召唤者的计划了 |
[08:39] | Abandon? | 放弃 |
[08:42] | We’re in this now. | 我们不能半途而废 |
[08:44] | And I know what a million kruge means to me. | 况且我知道一百万克鲁格 对我意味着什么 |
[08:46] | – What does it mean to you? – Freedom. | -它对你们意味着什么 -自由 |
[08:47] | Fun. Like, at least a few months. | 快乐 至少能快活几个月 |
[08:52] | – Retirement. – Right, so we press on. | -退隐 -不错 所以我们要继续行动 |
[08:56] | Get us across the Fold and I’ll figure out the rest on the other side. | 你助我们穿过黑幕 我会在黑幕那端制定好之后的计划 |
[08:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | To cross, I’ll need 20 pounds of alabaster coal. | 要穿越黑幕 我需要9公斤雪花石膏煤 |
[09:09] | A peck of Majdaloun jurda. | 大量麦达利恩产的哲达 |
[09:10] | Not the kind from Kerch. It’s too weak. | 不要科奇产的 那种太弱了 |
[09:14] | And… | 还有… |
[09:17] | a goat. | 一只山羊 |
[09:20] | Now, we meet in the dead of night. | 我们午夜时分会合 |
[09:24] | There’s a wreckage of a skiff northeast, on the edge of town. | 城镇东北边界有一艘飞船的残骸 |
[09:28] | So, who gets what? | 那么 怎么分工 |
[09:31] | Inej, jurda. I’ll get the goat. | 伊奈什去弄哲达 我去弄山羊 |
[09:35] | And Jesper… | 杰斯帕… |
[09:38] | just the coal, no detours. | 你去买煤 不要乱跑 |
[09:49] | Alabaster coal? | 哪儿有雪花石膏煤 |
[09:52] | That way? | 那边 |
[09:55] | Eleven! Dealer wins all! | 11点 庄家全胜 |
[10:01] | It’s all right. You can win it back. | 没关系 你可以再赢回来 |
[10:04] | Who’s feeling lucky? | 谁想来试试运气 |
[10:10] | All right, money in. There you go. | 好嘞 下注 给你 |
[10:13] | Is this an open table? | 这是开放式赌局吗 |
[10:18] | No army uniform includes a veil. | 哪有穿军装还戴面纱的啊 |
[10:20] | You look fine. | 你这样很好 |
[10:22] | Say one wanted to leave the Little Palace… | 假设有人想离开小王宫… |
[10:24] | But everything you need is here. | 可你在这里什么都不缺 |
[10:26] | I’ve got some things I’ve forgotten back at the camp. | 我落了些东西在营地 |
[10:28] | – I could just go back. – Don’t be ridiculous. | -我可以回去拿 -别说傻话 |
[10:30] | This way. | 这边走 |
[10:35] | Stop that! | 别吹了 |
[10:36] | No one can see you until King Pyotr does. | 在皮奥特国王面见你之前 不能让别人看见你 |
[10:45] | It’s just as well. This outfit is ridiculous. | 这样也好 这身装扮太滑稽了 |
[10:50] | Sadly, this is how the King sees the First Army. | 很遗憾 国王眼中的第一军团就是这样 |
[10:53] | He cares little for mud, blood or sacrifice. | 他不喜欢肮脏 鲜血和牺牲 |
[10:56] | Shouldn’t I be in a kefta? | 我不是该穿凯夫塔吗 |
[10:57] | No. | 不 |
[10:58] | The King expects to see a humble girl plucked from the ranks of his army. | 国王希望看到一个出身卑微的女孩 从他的亲属军队脱颖而出 |
[11:03] | He’ll want to take the credit for you. | 然后把这归功于自己慧眼识珠 |
[11:06] | You’ll get a kefta once he’s witnessed your power. | 等他见证了你的能力 你会拿到制服的 |
[11:08] | Right, my power. | 对 我的能力 |
[11:12] | By all accounts, it’ll be King Pyotr, the Queen, | 据说在场的会有皮奥特国王 王后 |
[11:15] | Crown Prince Vasily, | 王储瓦西里 |
[11:16] | and the King’s spiritual adviser, the Apparat. | 还有国王的灵性顾问 大教长 |
[11:21] | He’s this greasy rat– | 他是个油腻的… |
[11:23] | Was that a library? | 那是图书馆吗 |
[11:25] | Is it available to all of us? | 它对我们所有人开放吗 |
[11:26] | Everything here is available to all of us. | 这里的一切都对格里莎开放 |
[11:28] | The general built this home for us so we can thrive. | 将军为我们打造了这个家 供我们全面发展 |
[11:31] | Has a Grisha ever escaped? | 有格里莎逃离过这里吗 |
[11:33] | Planning on making a break for it? | 你想逃跑 |
[11:37] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是那个意思… |
[11:42] | Saints! | 天啊 |
[11:44] | I think the Grand Palace is the ugliest building I’ve ever seen. | 我觉得大王宫 是我见过的最难看的建筑了 |
[11:49] | – How was your rest? – Restless. | -你休息得如何 -根本没休息 |
[11:51] | – Despite Genya’s magic, I didn’t– – It’s not magic. | -尽管珍雅施了魔法 我还是未能… -那不是魔法 |
[11:54] | It’s science. Or rather, Small Science. | 是科学 准确地说 是小科学 |
[11:59] | We do not conjure from nothing. | 我们可不是凭空施法 |
[12:01] | We manipulate that which already exists around us. | 而是操控周围存在的事物 |
[12:04] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得可真轻巧 |
[12:07] | A bird makes flight look easy. | 鸟儿也让飞行看起来很简单 |
[12:09] | But it was born to do so. | 但鸟天生就会飞翔 |
[12:12] | When it’s ready. | 当它准备好的时候 |
[12:14] | So, be ready. | 那就准备好 |
[12:18] | You’re asking me to do something | 你是在要求我做一件 |
[12:19] | I didn’t even know I could do three days ago. | 直到三天前 我才知道自己能做的事 |
[12:21] | Do you believe I brought you here to make a fool of you? | 你以为我带你到这儿来 是为了让你出丑吗 |
[12:24] | To make a fool of both of us? | 让你出丑 也害我出丑 |
[12:27] | Just keep your focus on me, and you’ll be fine. | 专心听我的就好 你能做到的 |
[12:33] | Once he sees what you can do and we have his blessing, | 等他看到了你的实力 我们得到他的允许 |
[12:36] | you will remain here to train. | 你就会留在这里接受训练 |
[12:38] | His blessing? | 他的允许 |
[12:40] | I thought you ruled the Grisha. | 你才是格里莎的首领吧 |
[12:42] | I may lead the Second Army, but the King is still the King. | 第二军团确实由我统帅 但国王终究是国王 |
[13:36] | I thought she’d be taller. | 她比我想象中的矮 |
[13:38] | I thought she was Shu. | 我以为她是书翰人 |
[13:41] | Well, I guess she’s Shu enough. | 好吧 她已经长得够像书翰人了 |
[13:44] | Tell her… I don’t know… good morning. | 告诉她 那个 我不知道…早上好 |
[13:48] | I don’t actually speak Shu, Your Highness. | 我不讲书翰语 殿下 |
[13:52] | Then what are you? | 那你是什么人 |
[14:03] | She is Alina Starkov… | 她是阿丽娜·斯达科夫… |
[14:06] | the Sun Summoner, moya tsaritsa. | 太阳召唤者 王后殿下 |
[14:12] | She will change the future. | 她将改变未来 |
[14:17] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[14:47] | Now call the sun. | 现在召唤太阳 |
[15:34] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[15:37] | Bravo! Bravo! | 太精彩了 |
[15:40] | How long will she need? | 她需要多长时间准备 |
[15:43] | Destroying the Fold will be no easy feat. | 摧毁黑幕绝非易事 |
[15:47] | She alone may not be able to do it. | 她也许无法独立完成 |
[15:51] | She will remain with me at the Little Palace to train… | 她得留在我的小王宫接受训练… |
[15:56] | undisturbed. | 不受打扰 |
[16:00] | Then train her quickly. | 那就快点训练她 |
[16:03] | Our wars have been a noble pursuit, | 我们的战争虽然崇高 |
[16:05] | but this chatter from the West about becoming a sovereign nation, | 但西拉夫卡正吵着闹独立 |
[16:11] | that needs to stop. | 必须制止 |
[16:14] | The sooner we are one country again, the better. | 要尽早结束国家的分裂局面 |
[16:18] | Agreed… | 如您所言… |
[16:21] | moi tsar. | 国王陛下 |
[16:31] | You were perfect. | 你的表现堪称完美 |
[16:33] | I don’t know where it came from. | 我都不知道那些光是哪来的 |
[16:34] | It came from everywhere. | 从四面八方汇聚而来 |
[16:38] | Because you called upon it to come. | 响应你的召唤 |
[16:43] | Welcome home, Miss Starkov. | 欢迎回家 斯达科夫小姐 |
[17:03] | It’s such an honor to formally meet you. | 很荣幸正式与你见面 |
[17:09] | You stink of the orphanage, half-breed. | 你身上有孤儿的臭味 杂种 |
[17:12] | You truly are one of a kind. | 你真的很特别 |
[17:15] | The entire country is going to be talking about you now. | 现在举国上下的人都会谈论你 |
[17:20] | They want you to believe the Sun Summoner has been found | 他们希望民众相信 太阳召唤者终于出现了 |
[17:24] | to finally tear down the wall that divides us. | 来摧毁那堵割裂国家的高墙 |
[17:26] | Yes! | 对 |
[17:26] | How many times have we been fed a story like that? | 我们被这种故事蒙骗多少次了 |
[17:29] | And how many times have we in the West been told | 他们年复一年地 |
[17:33] | to send our sons and daughters through the Fold for another year? | 让我们西拉夫卡人的儿女穿越黑幕 |
[17:37] | It is time to accept that we need to break away from the old country. | 是时候接受现实了 我们需要摆脱旧王国的统治 |
[17:41] | Now is the time to form our own country, | 建立自己的国家 |
[17:45] | to keep what we make and what we earn, instead of sending it to the East. | 将我们创造 获取的资源和财富 留在自己手中 而不是进献东拉夫卡 |
[17:52] | For the true Ravka! | 为了真正的拉夫卡国 |
[17:54] | True Ravka! | 真正的拉夫卡国 |
[18:33] | He’s adorable. | 这羊很可爱 |
[18:34] | Don’t get attached. | 别对它动感情 |
[18:36] | I didn’t think I’d have to specify no detours to you. | 没想到我还会有叮嘱你别乱跑的一天 |
[18:39] | Even if just a few minutes could end a lifetime of questions? | 哪怕分神几分钟 或许能解开困扰我一生的疑惑 |
[18:43] | Your parents are Suli. | 你的双亲是苏利人 |
[18:45] | They don’t cross the Fold. They go around. | 他们不会穿越黑幕 他们会绕道走 |
[18:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:49] | I just thought… | 我只是觉得… |
[18:50] | that if I saw their names on there, I could let the idea of them go. | 若在这上面看到他们的名字 我就可以放下执念了 |
[18:56] | This thing? | 这条项链 |
[18:59] | This was all that I had when I was sold to the Menagerie. | 我被卖到兽园时一无所有 只剩下它 |
[19:01] | And if it was worth anything, Heleen would have taken it. | 若它是值钱货 早就被赫林拿走了 |
[19:05] | But this is just a simple token of faith that my mother stitched. | 但这只不过是我妈妈亲手缝制的信物 |
[19:12] | Kaz, this is all that I have left of them. | 卡兹 我父母给我留下的就只有它了 |
[19:15] | – Unless– – Hope is dangerous. | -除非… -希望是很危险的东西 |
[19:21] | It clouds your judgment. | 它会影响你的判断 |
[19:24] | Pray, scream, do whatever you have to do to push this out of your mind and move on. | 随便你祈祷还是尖叫 找个方式打消这念头 然后继续做事 |
[19:29] | We all have debts to pay. | 我们都有未竟之事 |
[20:07] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[20:15] | You don’t speak? | 你是哑巴吗 |
[20:18] | Maybe you’re not the infamous Drüskelle after all. | 也许你们根本不是臭名昭著的猎巫者 |
[20:22] | Maybe you’re just slavers dressed in furs taking women to be sold. | 只是一群穿着毛皮大衣的奴隶贩子 专干拐卖妇女的勾当 |
[20:25] | I’m no slaver. Be silent. | 我不是奴隶贩子 闭嘴 |
[20:29] | So you’re taking us to Fjerda? | 你要带我们去菲尔达吗 |
[20:32] | To our deaths? | 在那儿处死我们 |
[20:33] | To face trial, as our law demands. | 依照法律要求 进行公开审判 |
[20:38] | How many Grisha are found innocent at your so-called trials? | 在你们所谓的审判中 有多少格里莎被判无罪 |
[20:45] | That’s right. None! | 对 一个都没有 |
[20:48] | Your trials are a sham! Just like you and your friends. | 你们的审判就是个骗局 你和你那些朋友都是骗子 |
[21:02] | That bola. | 那根套索 |
[21:12] | You were there. | 你当时在场 |
[21:18] | The big, bad Drüskelle. | 真是伟大凶悍的猎巫者呀 |
[21:19] | It was five on one! | 五个欺负我一个 |
[21:22] | Such honor, how noble! | 你们可真光荣、真高尚 |
[21:24] | I thought you respected your women. | 我以为你们会尊重女性呢 |
[21:27] | You are not a woman. | 你不是女人 |
[21:30] | You are Grisha. | 你是格里莎 |
[21:35] | Do not speak to me again. | 别再跟我说话 |
[21:46] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[21:49] | Where the hell is Jesper? | 杰斯帕人呢 |
[21:52] | Just a little further. | 再往前走一点 |
[22:02] | Landmines. | 有地雷 |
[22:05] | We’ll wait. | 我们在这儿等着 |
[22:08] | Follow the path that you carve. | 你来为我们开路 |
[22:11] | That sign, that was my idea to keep people away. | 这告示牌是我立的 为了不让人靠近 |
[22:14] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心为上嘛 |
[22:15] | We’re fine. Come. | 没事的 来吧 |
[22:28] | It’s one thing hearing about it, but this is– | 虽然之前听说过 但亲眼见到… |
[22:31] | Nothing compared to what lies within. | 与里面的情况相比 这根本不值一提 |
[23:01] | There. | 到了 |
[23:02] | So, goat, jurda… Thank you. | 山羊 哲达…谢谢 |
[23:06] | Now we’re just waiting on… | 现在就等着… |
[23:09] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[23:12] | – They can’t see the train. – Jesper, get here now! | -不能让他们看到火车 -杰斯帕 快过来 |
[23:14] | – Leave the lantern. – Landmines! | -扔掉油灯 -有地雷 |
[23:18] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[23:20] | Don’t you go without me! | 别抛下我 |
[23:23] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[23:25] | Come on! | 快来 |
[23:28] | Go on, after him! | 快追过去 |
[23:33] | Please tell me you have 20 pounds of alabaster coal. | 拜托告诉我 你弄来了9公斤雪花石膏煤 |
[23:37] | Slight snag in the plan. | 计划出了点小问题 |
[23:38] | Turns out that the kid who was helping me buy the coal | 帮我买煤的那小兔崽子 |
[23:42] | didn’t exactly know how to, buy coal. | 原来并不知道怎么买煤 |
[23:46] | We know you gambled it away. | 我们知道你把钱输光了 |
[23:49] | I lost a little bit of the money. | 只输了一点点 |
[23:51] | I lost all of the money. | 好吧 全输光了 |
[23:53] | But I managed to steal 20 pounds of alabaster coal. | 但我设法偷到了9公斤雪花石膏煤 |
[23:57] | No, no, there’s 16 pounds. | 不 这只有7公斤 |
[23:58] | Sixteen pounds of alabaster coal. | 7公斤雪花石膏煤 |
[24:00] | Can we do it on 16? | 7公斤能行吗 |
[24:01] | Never been done before. | 从来没试过 |
[24:03] | Let’s go! We’ll follow their footprints! | 我们上跟着他们的脚印走 |
[24:09] | Sit here. Never shift your weight. | 坐这儿 不要改变身体的重心 |
[24:16] | You’ve crossed that many times? | 你成功穿越过这么多次 |
[24:18] | It’s a numbers game. | 数字都是唬人的 |
[24:19] | Cross this often and you get nightmares. | 频繁穿越黑幕会让人做噩梦 |
[24:26] | – Landmines. – I thought you said they weren’t real. | -地雷 -你不是说那告示牌是假的吗 |
[24:30] | I said nothing of the sort. | 我可没说过那种话 |
[24:31] | I just said I put up the sign myself. | 我只说了那牌子是我立的 |
[24:48] | Alina! There you are. | 阿丽娜 你在这儿呀 |
[24:50] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[24:53] | We weren’t properly introduced earlier. I’m Marie, this is Nadia. | 之前没有正式介绍 我是玛丽 她是纳蒂亚 |
[24:57] | Why are the guards keeping me inside? | 为什么守卫不让我出去 |
[24:59] | You’re supposed to be in training now. Are you really a mapmaker? | 你现在应该在训练才对 你真的是制图师吗 |
[25:03] | – Were you really attacked by Fjerdans? – How many Fjerdans did you kill? | -你真的被菲尔达人袭击过吗 -你杀了多少菲尔达人 |
[25:06] | – Kill? I barely got a swing off at one. – Sounds like our timing is perfect. | -杀人我都没对人挥过剑 -听上去我们来得正是时候 |
[25:10] | Welcome to the first part of your new daily schedule. | 欢迎来到你新日程的第一站 |
[25:14] | Combat training. | 战斗训练 |
[25:19] | Sun Summoner. | 太阳召唤者 |
[25:21] | All of Ravka’s foes want to kill you before you can destroy the Fold. | 所有拉夫卡的敌人 都想在你摧毁黑幕之前杀死你 |
[25:24] | It’s a great honor to have so many enemies. | 有那么多敌人是一种光荣 |
[25:26] | A very warm greeting. | 真是热情的问候呢 |
[25:28] | He’s always like this. | 他这人一直就这样 |
[25:30] | You must learn to defend yourself fast. | 你得尽快学会保护自己 |
[25:32] | Do you know how to fight? | 知道如何战斗吗 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:40] | Look at this thumb. What’s it doing there? | 瞧这根大拇指 把它翘起来做什么 |
[25:43] | It’s got to be behind there otherwise you’ll break them. | 得放在拳头后面 否则很容易折断 |
[25:46] | -I knew that. -Yeah. | -这我知道 -是哦 |
[25:50] | Right. If you hit like that, you’re gonna break these two, | 好了 若你像那样出拳 这两根手指会受伤 |
[25:53] | so make sure it’s straight. | 所以手腕一定要伸直 |
[25:54] | These two, that’s going to get you the win. | 这两根手指会为你击败对手 |
[25:59] | – These two. – Yeah. | -这两根 -对 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:05] | I’ve had some training. | 我受过一些训练 |
[26:07] | Show me. Pick an opponent. | 让我看看 挑一个对手 |
[26:16] | Her. | 就她吧 |
[26:18] | Zoya Nazyalensky. | 佐娅·娜迦兰斯基 |
[26:20] | I’ve been training her since she was ten. | 她从十岁起就在我手下受训 |
[26:25] | Care to back down? | 要认输吗 |
[26:28] | Not familiar with the concept. | 我的字典里没有认输二字 |
[26:30] | Fighters ready? | 准备就绪 |
[26:32] | And… fight! | 预备…开始 |
[26:46] | We go again. | 再来一次 |
[26:48] | Fight. | 开始 |
[26:56] | Your tracker friend also liked it when I put him on his back. | 你的追踪手朋友也喜欢我把他推倒 |
[26:59] | Easy, Zoya. | 手下留情 佐娅 |
[27:20] | Alina! | 阿丽娜 |
[27:22] | – Are you okay? – Please be okay. | -你没事吧 -千万别有事啊 |
[27:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:29] | – I can’t believe she did that. – She’s just jealous. | -真不敢相信她居然那么做 -她就是嫉妒你 |
[27:31] | Can’t bear the idea of anyone else being favored by General Kirigan. | 受不了其他人受到奇利甘将军的青睐 |
[27:34] | Don’t know why she wastes her time pining over him | 真搞不懂她为什么浪费时间单恋他 |
[27:37] | when she could be with me. | 还不如跟我好呢 |
[27:38] | What were you thinking? Against the Sun Summoner? | 你想什么呢 袭击太阳召唤者 |
[27:41] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:43] | She’s not the enemy any more than I am! Go! | 她不是你的敌人 走 |
[27:52] | Shall we take you in to get you checked? | 要我们带你去检查一下吗 |
[27:55] | I can make my own way in. Thank you. | 我可以自己过去 谢谢 |
[28:02] | In some ways, it’s no different from the orphanage. | 某种程度上 这跟在孤儿院时没什么两样 |
[28:06] | You can’t let your guard down here either. | 在这里 我同样不能卸下防备 |
[28:09] | I can try and request leave for you if you’d like to come? | 若你想过来看看 我可以试试为你请假 |
[28:13] | To see it all for yourself. | 让你过来亲眼瞧瞧 |
[28:16] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这里 |
[28:18] | If you were, it wouldn’t feel so overwhelming. | 要是有你在 我就不会被这一切压得喘不过气来 |
[28:23] | I’m dreaming about that stag again. | 我又梦到那头牡鹿了 |
[28:25] | I know you’d laugh. | 我知道你会笑话我 |
[28:27] | Tell me it’s just a fable. | 跟我说那只是个传说 |
[28:30] | But then again, so was the Sun Summoner. | 可太阳召唤者也曾只是个传说 |
[28:33] | And yet, here I am. | 而如今 我就坐在这里 |
[29:08] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[29:22] | “The bone road ebbs and the bone road flows.” | “骸骨之路 波澜起伏” |
[29:27] | You like books? | 你喜欢书 |
[29:30] | You are well-read, aren’t you? | 你读过很多书吧 |
[29:33] | Educated? | 受过教育 |
[29:35] | The headmistress where I grew up | 我那所孤儿院的女校长说 |
[29:36] | said because I didn’t possess any physical talent, | 我没有任何体能天赋 |
[29:39] | I should possess knowledge. | 所以应该做到博闻强识 |
[29:41] | Isn’t that lovely of her? | 她真是个好人 |
[29:44] | I’m the King’s spiritual adviser. | 我是国王的灵性顾问 |
[29:47] | I wanted to be friends. | 我想跟你交个朋友 |
[29:51] | It is important that we are friends. | 你我建立友谊 这很重要 |
[29:55] | I was just researching. | 我就是在研究点东西 |
[29:57] | You’re curious about the lore of the Stag, are you? | 你对牡鹿的传说很好奇 对吗 |
[30:01] | Well, let me curate some reading for you. | 我来替你筛选一些读物吧 |
[30:13] | Here, it all began with this man. | 你看 一切都是由这个男人而起 |
[30:16] | One of the first Grisha in recorded history. | 历史记载的初代格里莎之一 |
[30:19] | The Bonesmith. | 炼骨师 |
[30:22] | He knew the Grisha would always be persecuted | 他预料到格里莎会遭受迫害 |
[30:25] | and so he worked on a plan to magnify their power. | 因而致力于强化他们的异能 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry, did you say he was called the Bonesmith? | 抱歉 你刚才说他叫炼骨师 |
[30:35] | He made creatures from his own finger bones. | 他可以用自己的指骨创造生物 |
[30:40] | Mythical animals brimming with power. | 充满力量的神秘生物 |
[30:46] | Attuned only to Grisha. | 专为格里莎量身打造 |
[30:49] | They learned killing one of these beasts | 他们发现只要杀死这些异兽 |
[30:52] | and then melding a piece of it into their body | 然后将其一部分融入自身 |
[30:54] | would amplify their abilities. | 就能增强格里莎的能力 |
[30:57] | Sometimes the gain was minor, | 有时候收效甚微 |
[31:00] | but with the right binding, the increase in power was astonishing. | 但若选对了融合对象 能力可以得到极大加强 |
[31:08] | They slaughter the animals to take this power? | 他们通过屠杀异兽来强化能力 |
[31:10] | Only the Grisha who takes that life can take that creature’s power. | 只有亲手杀死异兽的格里莎 才能获取其能力 |
[31:18] | A gift. | 送给你 |
[31:20] | To mark our new friendship. | 作为我们友情的见证 |
[31:22] | The Lives of the Saints? | “圣者的生活” |
[31:24] | Baghra awaits. | 巴格拉在等你 |
[31:26] | Baghra? | 巴格拉 |
[31:27] | Every Grisha is trained by Baghra to harness their power. | 每一名格里莎都要接受巴格拉的训练 学习驾驭自己的能力 |
[31:31] | It is quite brutal. | 现实很残酷 |
[31:33] | Mostly the peasants hate the Grisha, | 平民通常都憎恨格里莎 |
[31:36] | but I think it is because the Grisha do not suffer. | 但我认为那是因为 格里莎从小都养尊处优 |
[31:41] | But… you have suffered, haven’t you? | 可是…你受过苦 对吧 |
[31:48] | I think you will suffer more. | 我想你还会吃更多苦头 |
[32:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:29] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[32:33] | Let’s have a look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[32:38] | A Sun Summoner who wastes her time training with Botkin? | 一个太阳召唤者 居然浪费时间接受波特金的训练 |
[32:44] | Are you going to punch your way through the Shadow Fold? | 你是要用拳头打穿黑幕吗 |
[32:48] | Where’s the rest of you? | 你怎么神不守舍的 |
[32:52] | Are you mute, girl? | 你是哑巴吗 丫头 |
[32:54] | No. | 不是 |
[32:56] | That’s something, I suppose. | 总算开金口了啊 |
[33:08] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[33:10] | Dead, I assume. | 应该是死了吧 |
[33:12] | – Where did you grow up? – Keramzin. | -你在哪儿长大 -科尔姆森 |
[33:14] | You slipped through the cracks and stayed where you didn’t belong. | 你曾被世人忽略 待在不属于自己的地方 |
[33:17] | Where do you belong? | 哪里才是你的归属 |
[33:20] | With my friends. In the army. | 我的朋友身边 在军中 |
[33:22] | Drawing a little home for yourself in sketchbooks? | 然后在素描本上 给自己画个温馨的小家 |
[33:25] | You don’t belong here? | 你不属于这里吗 |
[33:27] | I’m told that I do. | 别人说这里是我的家 |
[33:29] | You have to be told a thing to believe it? | 你要别人来教你应该相信什么吗 |
[33:31] | Not always. | 不尽然 |
[33:34] | Then what are you? | 那你到底是什么 |
[33:38] | A Sun Summoner? | 太阳召唤者 |
[33:40] | And can you summon the sun without the general clutching your wrist? | 要是没有将军抓着你的手腕 你能召唤太阳吗 |
[33:44] | His blood and bones amplify other Grisha. Did you know that? | 他的血肉之躯 能增强其他格里莎的能力 知道吗 |
[33:48] | Human amplifiers don’t exist. | 人类加乘者是不存在的 |
[33:50] | You’re an expert on such things? | 你还挺了解这种事的嘛 |
[33:54] | Can you summon the power on your own? | 你能独立召唤异能吗 |
[33:57] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[33:58] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[34:03] | Everyone believes that you are the one. | 人人都相信你就是黑幕终结者 |
[34:08] | Come back when you believe it, too. | 等到你自己也相信这点时 再回来找我 |
[34:22] | I know I should be grateful. | 我知道我应该感恩 |
[34:24] | The clothes, the food… It’s beyond anything we’d imagined. | 这里提供的衣食 是我们以往难以想象的 |
[34:28] | And yet I wish I were with… with the First Army. | 可我还是希望…能待在第一军团里 |
[34:33] | In some moldy tent, drawing a world | 在某个发霉的帐篷里绘图 |
[34:35] | where the Little Palace is just a bit of pencil on paper. | 而小王宫只是纸上的寥寥数笔 |
[34:38] | Not real. | 并不真实 |
[34:40] | None of it real. | 我不会身处其中 |
[34:42] | None of it bad. | 不会有可怕的遭遇 |
[34:55] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[34:56] | I’ve erected a system of timers along the line. | 我在沿途布置了计时系统 |
[35:00] | Bits of metal hung on poles to keep me apprised of our pace. | 就是些挂了金属片的柱子 以便我掌握行程进度 |
[35:03] | How did you know where to put the poles? | 你怎么知道要在哪里插柱子 |
[35:05] | Physics and engineering account for… most of my success. | 我能穿越黑幕… 主要依靠物理和工程学知识 |
[35:08] | And the rest? | 除此之外呢 |
[35:09] | What we might call divine intervention. | 就要看天意了 |
[35:12] | What others might call luck. | 也就是其他人说的运气 |
[35:14] | And after all, the Fold is thick with volcra, | 毕竟 黑幕里遍布涡克拉 |
[35:18] | and the tracks are not complete. | 而这些轨道又尚未完工 |
[35:21] | – Coal, please. – I’m sorry. | -请添煤 -抱歉 |
[35:22] | Did you say the tracks weren’t complete? | 你刚才说轨道还没完工 |
[35:24] | – I said they aren’t complete. – What? | -尚未完工 -什么 |
[35:26] | No moving. | 别动 |
[35:29] | We’re a tad late. More coal. | 进度慢了点 多加点煤 |
[35:31] | Back to the real issue. | 言归正传 |
[35:33] | We’re on tracks that don’t connect to other tracks? | 我们所在的轨道 还没有跟其他轨道连接上 |
[35:36] | – There’s a gap but– – You said you could get us through. | -是有段空档 不过… -你说能带我们通过的 |
[35:39] | – How much of a gap? – I built slats on the car. | -多长的空档 -我在车上装了板条 |
[35:42] | They roll into place under the wheels. | 它们会滑到轮子下面 |
[35:45] | The turbine generates enough wind | 涡轮机会产生足够强劲的风力 |
[35:47] | to push us all the way to the eastern track. | 将我们一路推向东面轨道 |
[35:49] | As long as we don’t shift our weight. | 只要我们都别乱动 |
[35:54] | Now, the noise may attract volcra, but it’s the only way across. | 机械发出的声响有可能引来涡克拉 但这是唯一的穿越途径 |
[36:03] | Now, there’s a nest nearby. | 这附近就有一个涡克拉巢穴 |
[36:06] | But we’ll be fine. If they haven’t attacked us in… | 但没关系 只要它们不攻击我们… |
[36:11] | Well, now we’ve got a problem. | 好吧 这下麻烦了 |
[36:19] | How was your time with Baghra? | 你跟巴格拉处得怎么样 |
[36:21] | It was a promising start. | 是个不错的开端 |
[36:29] | It’s to celebrate your victory with the King. | 这是要庆祝你跟国王的会面顺利呢 |
[36:37] | And you have an otkazat’sya taster. | 而且你还有一名弃卒试菜员 |
[36:40] | They’re normally reserved for the Royal Family. | 他们通常只为皇室成员服务的 |
[36:46] | Delicious. | 很美味 |
[36:48] | You’ll be happy with the meal. If, you know, I survive. | 您会喜欢的 若我没有中毒身亡的话 |
[36:52] | Salt, please. | 请给我来点盐 |
[36:53] | Salt coming at you. | 这就来 |
[36:55] | I think it’s safe. | 食物应该没毒 |
[36:57] | Is this some kind of punishment for you? | 这是对你的惩罚吗 |
[37:00] | This is a plum gig. | 这可是份美差 |
[37:02] | I was so happy when the last taster died. | 得知上一位试菜员的死讯 我开心坏了 |
[37:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:13] | Don’t get used to this. | 别沉迷美食 |
[37:15] | General Kirigan insists that we eat peasant fare to keep us humble. | 为了让我们保持谦逊的态度 奇利甘将军坚持要求我们粗茶淡饭 |
[37:19] | News from the Fjerdan front. | 菲尔达前线传来战报 |
[37:25] | In the First Army, many casualties in the 18th, 27th and 36th battalions. | 第一军团的18 27 36营 伤亡惨重 |
[37:31] | Did he say 36th? | 他刚才说36营 |
[37:32] | Also among the dead, | 死亡人员包括 |
[37:34] | six Healers, four Inferni and three Heartrenders. | 六名治疗师 四名御火师和三名摄心者 |
[37:39] | The Fjerdans will be no match against a unified Ravka. | 等到拉夫卡实现统一 菲尔达根本不是我们的对手 |
[37:43] | Why are you here eating figs? | 你怎么在这里吃无花果 |
[37:47] | You should be training every waking moment to tear down the Fold. | 为了清除黑幕 除睡觉以外 你的所有时间都应该投入训练 |
[38:04] | – How do you fight them off? – I outrun them. | -怎么摆脱它们 -加速逃离 |
[38:05] | Open the throttle and toss in all the coal, | 打开风门 把煤全扔进去 |
[38:08] | which works when there’s 20 pounds of it. | 若有9公斤煤 动力是足够的 |
[38:15] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[38:18] | The stupid thing impaled itself on a spike. | 那蠢货挂在一根尖刺上了 |
[38:20] | Get it off. The others will stand on it. | 甩掉它 它同伴会拿它当踏脚石的 |
[38:21] | – More coal! – We’re down to fumes! | -继续添煤 -燃料用完了 |
[38:24] | We won’t make it with this extra weight. | 多了这个累赘 我们出不去的 |
[38:27] | – Give me a second. – This is how we die? | -等我一下 -我们就要这么死了吗 |
[38:29] | – Jesper, grab the goat. – I’m not throwing out the goat! | -杰斯帕 把山羊抓起来 -休想让我把羊扔出去 |
[38:32] | Grab the damn goat! It’s not bait. It’s for you! | 抓住那该死的山羊 不是要拿它当诱饵 是给你的 |
[38:35] | I need you to calm down. Hug the goat. Shut the hell up. | 你得冷静下来 抱着山羊 然后闭嘴 |
[38:40] | – We should have hit that 20 seconds ago. – 20 seconds is? | -我们20秒前就该到这里了 -20秒是什么意思 |
[38:43] | My timings are precise to get us outside. | 必须精确遵循我的时间计划 才能冲出黑幕 |
[38:46] | Even 20 seconds behind means the train stops inside the Fold and… | 短短20秒的延迟也将意味着 列车会停在黑幕之内 也就是说… |
[38:51] | that means we die. | 我们死定了 |
[38:57] | There’s more coming. | 有更多涡克拉过来了 |
[38:59] | So soft. | 好柔软啊 |
[39:08] | You may want to make your peace. | 要做最后的忏悔就趁现在 |
[39:43] | Are they all dead? | 它们都死了吗 |
[40:11] | What I haven’t said in this letter, Mal, | 有件事我之前在信中没有提过 玛尔 |
[40:14] | what I’ve been trying to write among all these scattered words is… | 我语无伦次地写了这么多 其实是因为… |
[40:19] | is that I’m afraid. | 我害怕了 |
[40:21] | I’m scared, Mal. | 我很害怕 玛尔 |
[40:24] | We grew up reading about a Saint | 我们儿时读过一位圣者的故事 |
[40:26] | who would one day perform a miracle of light | 据说他有朝一日会带来光明的奇迹 |
[40:28] | and solve our country’s problems, | 为我们的国家解决问题 |
[40:30] | and we knew that was a lie. | 我们都知道那是谎言 |
[40:32] | We knew that no stranger ever solved our problems for us. | 我们知道不会有陌生人 来替我们解决问题 |
[40:36] | No great miracle was coming. | 不会有伟大的奇迹 |
[40:38] | That’s why we had each other. | 所以我们相依为命 |
[40:42] | The world is hard and cruel. | 世事艰难残酷 |
[40:47] | But we had each other, and that was enough. | 但我们拥有彼此 便已足够 |
[40:50] | That was everything. | 我很满足 |
[40:53] | If Saints were once real, they’ve long since left us. | 就算圣者真的存在过 他们也早已离开 |
[40:57] | Yet now, everyone is looking at me like I’m the answer. | 而现在 所有人都把我视为问题的答案 |
[41:02] | Like I’m the miracle the world has been waiting for. | 仿佛我就是全世界等待已久的奇迹 |
[41:04] | Or perhaps they know I’m a fraud. | 又或者 他们知道我并没有那个能力 |
[41:07] | An imposter. | 只是个冒牌货 |
[41:08] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[41:10] | I’m terrified. | 我好害怕 |
[41:11] | Alina! | 阿丽娜 |
[41:12] | Of failure or success. | 失败也好 成功也罢 |
[41:15] | If I really do have this power, who am I? | 假如我当真有此异能 我又成了什么人呢 |
[41:20] | I would be everything we mocked and dismissed. | 那我就成了 我们曾经嘲笑和排斥的对象 |
[41:23] | A stranger to myself. | 变成你我二人眼中的… |
[41:25] | And to you. | 陌生人 |
[41:27] | You once told me you were the most scared when you were lost. | 你曾跟我说 你最害怕的就是迷失方向 |
[41:31] | But getting lost can happen even when you know where you are. | 但哪怕知道自己身在何处 人依然会迷失方向 |
[41:35] | You told me about cardinal north. | 你曾告诉我什么是北边 |
[41:37] | And true north. | 什么是真正的北方 |
[41:39] | Cardinal north is a direction on a map. | 北边是地图上标注的方向 |
[41:42] | True north? True north is home. | 而真正的北方是我们的家 |
[41:47] | It is where you feel safe. | 它会带给你安全感 |
[41:48] | Alina. | 阿丽娜 |
[41:49] | And loved. | 让你体会到温情 |
[41:51] | You have always been my true north, Mal. | 你一直都是我的北方 玛尔 |
[41:54] | I’ll find my way back to you. | 我一定会回到你的身边 |
[41:56] | And if I am to survive this, I need to be home again… | 如果我能挺过这一关 我要回家… |
[41:59] | I’ll meet you at the meadow. | 我们草原上见 |
[42:02] | …with you. | …跟你一起 |