时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Dear Alina, weeks gone and still no word from you. | 亲爱的阿丽娜 几周过去了 你仍杳无音信 |
[00:50] | This is my third letter. | 这是我写的第三封信 |
[00:58] | My unit has been sent to Chernast | 我的分队被派往彻纳斯特 |
[01:00] | where the Fjerdans keep attacking at night. | 那里一直遭遇菲尔达人夜袭 |
[01:06] | The outpost isn’t far now. | 离前哨基地不远了 |
[01:13] | I tried bribing a Squaller to get word to you. | 我试过贿赂一名御风师帮我给你传信 |
[01:16] | He laughed at me. | 却被他嘲笑 |
[01:18] | I petitioned the lieutenant to write to Little Palace on my behalf. | 我恳请中尉代我写信给小王宫 |
[01:23] | Before he dismissed me, he asked, | 在打发我走之前 他问我 |
[01:26] | “What is she to you, anyway?” | “她究竟是你什么人” |
[01:31] | And I wasn’t sure how to answer. | 我不知该如何回答 |
[01:36] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[01:40] | Ksenya. | 森雅 |
[01:45] | Koshin. | 寇申 |
[01:48] | I can’t stop seeing your face that day on the skiff. | 你那天在船上的表情 在我脑中挥之不去 |
[01:52] | I’m not sure I ever will. | 也许我永远都不会忘记 |
[01:55] | Valok. | 瓦洛克 |
[01:57] | Mikhael. | 米凯尔 |
[02:00] | And… Lenora. | 以及…里诺拉 |
[02:04] | That’s all, folks. | 没有了 各位 |
[02:11] | I love it when she does that. | 我可喜欢她给信染上这味道了 |
[02:14] | Here. | 给 |
[02:19] | Smells like braised lamb. | 闻起来像炖羊肉 |
[02:22] | You’re an idiot. | 你这白痴 |
[02:24] | What? I love braised lamb. | 怎么了我爱吃炖羊肉嘛 |
[02:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:28] | Pathfinders, a new open assignment has come down from Os Alta. | 追踪队 欧斯奥塔下达了一项新任务 |
[02:33] | Every unit north of Chernast | 要求彻纳斯特北部全体队伍 |
[02:37] | is tasked with volunteering a tracking party. | 以自愿为原则 集结一个追踪小组 |
[02:40] | General Kirigan is offering a visit all the way to the Little Palace | 寻找摩若佐瓦的牡鹿 找到的人 |
[02:45] | for the one who can find Morozova’s Stag. | 将受到奇利甘将军的邀请 前往小王宫参观 |
[02:49] | And then there it was. | 然后我看到了它 |
[02:52] | I knew the drawing was yours. | 我一眼就认出是你画的 |
[02:57] | That’s right, the ancient, mythical creature. | 没错 就是这古老的神秘生物 |
[03:01] | Except in the flesh, if you please. | 不过 请你们找一只活的回来 |
[03:05] | So, volunteers. | 那么 自愿报名吧 |
[03:08] | The Black General has finally lost it. | 黑暗将军终于精神失常了 |
[03:12] | Wasting our soldiers on Second Army nonsense. | 浪费我们的兵力 去执行第二军团不切实际的幻想 |
[03:15] | Now they have a Sun Summoner, | 如今他们有了太阳召唤者 |
[03:17] | all the old folk tales are back on the table. | 就指望所有古老的传说都应验一遍 |
[03:20] | I’ll do it. | 我报名 |
[03:22] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[03:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[03:41] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 小太阳 |
[03:43] | Have any letters arrived? | 有收到给我的信吗 |
[03:44] | No. | 没有 |
[03:47] | I’m going horse riding? | 我要去骑马 |
[03:49] | With General Kirigan. | 跟奇利甘将军一起 |
[03:51] | I need to train, not be trotted around town. | 我需要的是训练 不是骑马在城里闲晃 |
[03:55] | The sooner I do what I need to do, the sooner I can get back to– | 我越快完成任务 就能越快回到… |
[03:57] | Your life? | 正常的生活 |
[04:00] | This is your life. | 这就是你的生活 |
[04:03] | Yeah, my life. | 对 我的生活 |
[04:05] | Where Zoya is waiting | 佐娅正等着 |
[04:07] | to squall me into a wall or an open fire pit. | 御风将我摔在墙上 或者甩进火坑里呢 |
[04:10] | She’s off the palace grounds. | 她不在小王宫了 |
[04:13] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[04:14] | He sent her away to reassess her priorities. | 将军把她调走了 好让她重新权衡轻重 |
[04:18] | Come on, you don’t want to keep him waiting. | 来吧 最好别让他等太久 |
[04:20] | Saints forbid. Why? Is he angry? | 但愿不会 怎么了他生气了吗 |
[04:25] | This might do the trick. | 这身应该适合你 |
[04:30] | Black is his color. Not mine. | 喜欢黑色的是他 不是我 |
[04:41] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[04:49] | You’re not wearing your kefta. | 你没穿凯夫塔制服 |
[04:50] | Did you not like the color I chose for you? | 不喜欢我替你选的颜色吗 |
[04:52] | You’re the only one who wears it. | 只有你才穿黑色 |
[04:55] | Tell me, are you so anxious to be like everyone else? | 告诉我 你就这么想跟所有人一样吗 |
[04:58] | It would be nice to know what that feels like, someday, General. | 若有天能如愿 我真的很想体验一下那种感觉 将军 |
[05:05] | Well, that day is not today. | 好吧 但不是今天 |
[05:11] | Please, call me Aleksander. | 请叫我亚历山大 |
[05:43] | So… | 那个… |
[05:45] | That went well. | 旅途挺顺利的 |
[05:48] | Saints! | 天啊 |
[05:51] | The Little Palace winter fete. | 小王宫冬日庆典 |
[05:53] | There’s just no way he can find a way to the Sun Summoner without Nina. | 没有妮娜 他不可能找到办法接近太阳召唤者 |
[05:58] | Especially during this ridiculous party. | 尤其是在这盛大得离谱的派对期间 |
[06:00] | The place will be crawling with Second Army. | 到时小王宫会挤满第二军团的人 |
[06:02] | We’re in luck. | 我们走运了 |
[06:03] | There’s a good chance we can crack on. | 也许很快就能有进展 |
[06:06] | Now that we’re three days’ travel from the capital, | 目前我们距离首都有三天的路程 |
[06:08] | the next play is finding a way inside the Little Palace. | 下一步就是要找到进入小王宫的方法 |
[06:10] | It turns out the Kribirsk archives house the Little Palace blueprints. | 原来克里比斯克档案馆 存放着小王宫的设计蓝图 |
[06:14] | But… they’re kept under lock and key. | 不过…它们都被锁起来了 |
[06:18] | Far from the prying eyes of the masses. | 远离大众的视线 |
[06:21] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[06:22] | -What does that mean? -Time for a heist. | -什么太棒了 -盗窃的时候到了 |
[06:29] | I leave you a bullet, to remember me. | 我留给你一颗子弹作为纪念 |
[06:34] | Let’s promise never to forget each other, Milo. | 我们说好了 永远不能忘记对方哦 米洛 |
[06:37] | But I must go now. | 可我现在必须走了 |
[06:40] | I leave you in the care of this lovely barmaid, | 我把你留给这位可爱的酒馆侍应照料 |
[06:43] | who needs your support here. | 她需要你的支持 |
[06:59] | I have a job for you. | 我有项任务交给你 |
[07:01] | We need to hitch a ride east to the Little Palace. | 我们要搭乘一辆向东行驶的顺风车 前往小王宫 |
[07:06] | Make friends. | 去交几个朋友 |
[07:08] | But that’s the hardest job. | 这难度可太大了 |
[07:12] | You managed to win us over, didn’t you? | 你都能让我们 把你当朋友了 不是吗 |
[07:26] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[07:28] | Someone’s version of me. | 被某人装扮出来的我 |
[07:31] | Or perhaps the real you has finally emerged. | 又或者是真实的你终于浮现出来了 |
[07:44] | How are you adjusting to life in the Little Palace? | 你对小王宫的生活适应得如何了 |
[07:48] | Training is good. | 训练帮了我大忙 |
[07:50] | Well, I think it’s going well. | 至少我认为进展挺顺利的 |
[07:53] | It’s hard to tell with Baghra sometimes, isn’t it? | 巴格拉这人 有时真是捉摸不透 对吧 |
[07:55] | Always. | 她一向如此 |
[07:58] | Is your room satisfactory? | 对你的房间还满意吗 |
[08:00] | Well, I’ve never had warming stones put in my bed before. | 我以前可从没睡过放了暖石的床 |
[08:04] | I’m glad to have Genya. | 我很喜欢珍雅的陪伴 |
[08:07] | I’m just not sure I understand where this road leads. | 我只是看不清楚这条路究竟通向何方 |
[08:11] | I do know how you feel, Miss Starkov. | 我理解你的感受 斯达科夫小姐 |
[08:16] | When I was a boy, I used to run away and hide here. | 小时候 我常常逃到这里躲起来 |
[08:21] | Once I realized that I was a descendant of the most hated Grisha in Ravka, | 当我意识到自己是 最受拉夫卡人憎恨的格里莎的后代时 |
[08:27] | I’d come here, | 我跑到这里来 |
[08:30] | throw a coin. | 扔下了一枚硬币 |
[08:32] | Make a wish in the fountain. | 对着喷水池许愿 |
[08:34] | Same wish, over and over again. | 同样的愿望 我许了很多次 |
[08:38] | That I could be anyone else. | 希望自己能变成另一个人 |
[08:46] | This is his story, isn’t it? | 这上面讲述的是他的故事吧 |
[08:49] | You know it just from these old pictures? | 你光从这些老旧的浮雕就看出来了 |
[08:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:53] | Every child learns the history, not just Grisha. | 不光是格里莎 所有小孩都会学习那段历史 |
[08:57] | Hundreds of years ago, Anastas, the King, | 几百年前 阿纳斯塔斯国王 |
[09:00] | hired a Grisha as his military adviser. | 聘请了一名格里莎作为军事顾问 |
[09:05] | A Shadow Summoner. | 一名暗影召唤者 |
[09:07] | You can say it. The Black Heretic. | 你不用避忌 叫他黑色异端就好 |
[09:10] | The Heretic grew hungry for more power, | 黑色异端对权力的渴望与日俱增 |
[09:13] | and the King, fearing a coup, put a bounty on his head, | 国王担心爆发政变 悬赏要他的项上人头 |
[09:15] | and any Grisha that stood by him. | 以及他所有格里莎追随者的性命 |
[09:18] | The Heretic knew he was outnumbered, | 异端知道自己寡不敌众 |
[09:20] | so he attempted to create an army of his own | 于是企图利用摩若佐瓦曾使用过的 |
[09:22] | using the same forbidden science | 用来制造加乘器的禁术 |
[09:23] | Morozova once used to create his amplifiers. | 打造一支属于自己的军队 |
[09:27] | But he failed. | 但他失败了 |
[09:28] | He created the Fold instead. | 反而制造出了黑幕 |
[09:30] | And was killed by it. | 然后遭其反噬身亡 |
[09:32] | Along with countless others. | 还有无以计数的人葬身其中 |
[09:39] | Was I properly schooled? | 我学到的知识没错吧 |
[09:43] | I have devoted my life to undoing the great sin of my forebearer, | 我一生都致力于补救先祖犯下的大罪 |
[09:49] | but I am never seen as the solution. | 但没有人认为我是问题的答案 |
[09:52] | Only as a reminder of the problem. | 我只会让人们想起问题的存在 |
[09:55] | And they always need someone to blame. | 而他们需要将其归咎于某个人 |
[09:59] | That’s why you look at me like that, isn’t it? | 所以你才用那样的眼神看我 对吗 |
[10:03] | I’m your solution. | 我就是你的答案 |
[10:07] | Only, if I fail… | 只不过 若我失败了… |
[10:09] | they’ll turn on me. | 人们会迁怒于我 |
[10:13] | And I’ll be the brand-new Heretic. | 那我就成了新的异端 |
[10:22] | If you believe anything… | 若你心中有信念… |
[10:25] | believe I will not let that happen. | 相信我 我绝不会让这种事发生 |
[10:31] | I appreciate the sentiment, but… | 我很感激你的关怀 但是… |
[10:37] | I shall be right by your side. | 我会陪在你身边 |
[10:42] | You and I are going to change the world, Alina. | 我们二人携手 可以改变世界 阿丽娜 |
[10:50] | I should get you back. | 我该带你回去了 |
[10:52] | Baghra does hate tardiness. | 巴格拉讨厌别人迟到 |
[11:04] | Dear Alina, this may be my last letter to you. | 亲爱的阿丽娜 这也许是我给你的最后一封信 |
[11:08] | This stag has some connection to you, I don’t know how or why, | 不知为何 这头牡鹿似乎跟你有某种联系 |
[11:12] | but if tracking it down for your general is what will reunite us, | 但如果为你的将军追踪到它 能让你我重聚 |
[11:14] | then… I’ll see you soon. | 那么…我们很快就会见面 |
[11:18] | Is that stone fruit? | 那是核果吗 |
[11:20] | You didn’t have to. | 你其实不必费心的 |
[11:21] | These are for me. | 这是给我自己准备的 |
[11:24] | Please, you didn’t actually think we’d let you go on your own? | 拜托 你不会真以为 我们会让你一个人去吧 |
[11:32] | All I ask is that you track down one of those skittering billyboars for dinner. | 作为回报 你猎一头活蹦乱跳的公猪 回来做晚餐就好 |
[11:36] | I don’t even understand how you keep finding those little bastards, | 真搞不懂你怎么总能找到那些小东西 |
[11:39] | but my mouth is salivating just talking about them. | 光是说到它们 我口水都要流下来了 |
[11:42] | I want half your cut. | 你的赏金分我一半 |
[11:54] | Okay, let’s get on with it. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[11:55] | Hands out. Palms face each other. | 手伸出来 手掌相对 |
[12:01] | Light. | 聚光 |
[12:05] | Again. | 再来 |
[12:12] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[12:15] | I’ll stop when you start. | 等你开窍了 我就住手 |
[12:22] | You’re not sleeping enough. | 你睡眠不足 |
[12:31] | Not enough. | 还不够好 |
[12:32] | Not nearly enough. | 差远了 |
[12:38] | One time, Baghra released a hive of bees on me. | 有一次 巴格拉放了一窝蜜蜂来追我 |
[12:41] | Worst part is, it worked. | 最糟糕的是 这法子居然管用 |
[12:44] | It really did. | 确实管用 |
[12:46] | I could summon at will after that. | 在那之后 我就能随意召唤了 |
[12:54] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 算了 那不重要 |
[12:56] | Once Mal gets here, it will be better. | 等玛尔到了这里 一切都会好起来的 |
[12:59] | He’s seen me through everything. | 有他的支持 我克服过各种困难 |
[13:01] | He’ll know the right thing to say to get me through this. | 他的鼓励一定能帮我渡过这个难关 |
[13:04] | Hopefully. We’ve got lots to talk about. | 但愿吧 我俩还有很多话要说呢 |
[13:06] | Mal? | 玛尔 |
[13:09] | Is he handsome? He is, isn’t he? I can tell by the way you said his name. | 他帅吗一定很帅吧 瞧你说起他名字的样子 我就能猜到 |
[13:12] | – It’s not like that. – Sure? | -不是那样的 -是吗 |
[13:13] | When is this strapping lad coming? | 这位高大的帅小伙什么时候来 |
[13:16] | I’ve invited him, so… any day now. | 我邀请过他了 所以…随时有可能吧 |
[13:19] | Make sure he’s announced so we can be with you when he arrives. | 要让他们宣布他的到来哦 我们好跟你一起去迎接 |
[13:39] | All right. Royal Archives heist. | 好的 盗窃皇家档案馆 |
[13:42] | Here’s the game plan. | 以下是行动计划 |
[13:44] | Watchmen are on guard around the clock. | 此处有人全天候看守 |
[13:46] | We want to get in and get out as quietly as possible. | 我们必须尽量保持安静地进出 |
[13:50] | That means the hardware stays in the holster, Jesper. | 也就是说 管好你的枪 杰斯帕 |
[13:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | Inej, the dome on the roof is directly above the repository | 伊奈什 那座圆顶的正下方 |
[13:57] | where the blueprints to the Little Palace are kept. | 就是存放小王宫蓝图的资料库 |
[14:00] | Got it. That’s my way in. | 明白 我就从那里进去 |
[14:05] | Good day to you, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[14:08] | My name is Ivanovski. The sculptor, yes. | 我叫伊万诺夫斯基 是一名雕刻家 |
[14:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | I am in desperate need of your assistance. | 我亟需你的帮助 |
[14:14] | I am working on a real showstopper | 我正在为冬日庆典 |
[14:17] | for the winter fete. | 打造一尊旷世杰作 |
[14:19] | I need the dimensions to the Little Palace entrances. | 我需要查阅小王宫入口的尺寸 |
[14:21] | The grand piece may be too grand to fit through the doorframe. | 万一我的大作个头儿太大 进不了门 |
[14:26] | The King will have my head | 而国王又要求 |
[14:28] | if his statuary must be parked in the courtyard. | 必须将他的雕像放在庭院里 我会掉脑袋的 |
[14:31] | Damned fete. | 该死的庆典 |
[14:33] | I have to pull the blueprints every day. | 害我每天都要去取蓝图 |
[14:37] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[14:38] | With bated breath. | 在此恭候 |
[14:41] | I’ll set a trail of phosphorus that will lead you straight to the target. | 我会用磷做标记 指引你找到目标 |
[14:45] | The repository is secured at all times behind a two-part lock mechanism. | 资料库由双重密锁全天封闭 |
[14:52] | So, Inej, you have to leave the way you came in. | 所以伊奈什 你进去之后 必须从原路返回 |
[14:59] | Dimensions to the entrances of the Little Palace. | 小王宫入口的尺寸 |
[15:02] | May the Sun Summoner bless you. | 愿太阳召唤者保佑你 |
[15:05] | I’m not a believer. | 我不信这个 |
[15:07] | No, truth be told, | 说实话 |
[15:09] | neither am I. | 我也不信 |
[15:11] | Two hours after sunset is when you’ll go in, Jesper. | 杰斯帕 你在日落两小时后进去 |
[15:14] | You’ll need to blend in. | 要乔装潜入 |
[15:16] | Easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[15:19] | The lighting valves are on the second floor. | 灯光阀门在二楼 |
[15:26] | I’ll take my cue once I see the lights go out. | 一旦灯灭 我就开始行动 |
[15:33] | And then follow your trail straight to the blueprints. | 跟随你的标记直达蓝图 |
[15:37] | The archivist has to pull them a number of times a day, | 档案管理员一天得取用它好几次 |
[15:40] | so we can’t steal them or they’ll know something is up. | 我们不能拿走蓝图 以免打草惊蛇 |
[15:42] | So? Make a copy. | 所以呢复制一份 |
[15:44] | But careful. If you’re heavy-handed, you’ll bleed the ink. | 但要小心 不能笨手笨脚地让墨汁晕染开 |
[15:47] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[15:57] | Valve was turned off! I don’t know how. | 灯被关掉了 不知道怎么回事 |
[15:58] | Where’s Lev? Find him! | 莱夫呢快去找他 |
[16:23] | – Anything? – Nothing. | -有异常吗 -没有 |
[16:40] | Move! | 快撤 |
[17:11] | Bit slow on the draw there. | 反应慢了点吧 |
[17:13] | Or just in time. | 时机恰到好处 |
[17:23] | General… | 将军… |
[17:25] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 长官 您想见我 |
[17:26] | Yes, Fedyor. | 是的 费迪勒 |
[17:29] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[17:30] | have you worked with a Heartrender by the name of Nina Zenik? | 你跟一个叫妮娜·赞尼克的摄心者 共事过吗 |
[17:33] | Once, yes. She’s one of the best in the Second Army. | 是的 有过一次 她是第二军团数一数二的人才 |
[17:36] | Quite. | 确实 |
[17:38] | Nina’s been on a priority mission for me and she’s not reported in. | 妮娜奉我的命令去执行一项优先任务 至今杳无音讯 |
[17:42] | If she’s alive, she may need our help. | 若她还活着 也许需要我们的帮助 |
[17:45] | Knowing Nina, sir, she’s very much alive. | 我知道妮娜的本事 长官 她一定还活着 |
[17:48] | I don’t need your conjecture, Fedyor. | 我不需要你的猜测 费迪勒 |
[17:51] | I need you to find her for me. | 我需要你替我找到她 |
[18:02] | – What about… – No, look. | -这里怎么样… -不行 你看 |
[18:04] | How about this hallway? | 这条走廊呢 |
[18:06] | No go. See? Guard tower. | 行不通 看 这儿有炮塔 |
[18:10] | There’s no way in. | 根本无法潜入 |
[18:11] | And no way out. | 也逃不出来 |
[18:12] | Well, I thought this plan might not work. | 好吧 我就觉得这计划行不通 |
[18:36] | Is that… magical deer scat? | 那是…魔法鹿的粪便吗 |
[18:40] | This herd is different. | 这个鹿群与别不同 |
[18:43] | Even in the frost, they’re not going hungry. | 即使在霜冻期 它们也没有挨饿 |
[18:45] | Their alpha is exceptional. | 它们的首领很出色 |
[18:47] | It knows these lands incredibly well. | 它对周围的地形了如指掌 |
[18:51] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续前进 |
[18:58] | Let’s go, big guy. That’s amazing shit. | 走啦 大块头 真是坨了不得的屎 |
[19:16] | – What’s that in your hand? – Nothing. | -你手上拿着什么 -没什么 |
[19:19] | Did you pick up the stag shit, Dubrov? | 你把那坨牡鹿屎捡起来了吗 杜布洛夫 |
[19:22] | In case we don’t find the actual Stag. | 以防我们找不到这头牡鹿 |
[19:25] | What? Why? | 什么为什么 |
[19:26] | Isn’t the Stag one of these creatures that gives the Grisha more power? | 这牡鹿不是那种 可以让格里莎增强能力的生物吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:31] | Reckon this will fetch a few coins. | 这玩意儿没准能换几个钱呢 |
[19:33] | – You’re… – A genius? | -你真是… -天才 |
[19:35] | Couldn’t you have wrapped it in something? For Saints’ sa– | 你就不能拿个东西 把它包起来吗天啊… |
[19:38] | Calm down. It’s dry. | 淡定点 它是干的 |
[19:45] | – I want half your cut. – All right. | -赏钱分我一半 -好吧 |
[19:51] | I’m not even sure why I bother to write this letter. | 我都不知道为什么还要写下这封信 |
[19:54] | This way. | 这边 |
[19:55] | I may never have a chance to send it. | 我或许永远无法将它寄出去 |
[19:58] | But I will find the Stag. | 但我一定会找到牡鹿 |
[20:00] | It’s the one thing I can still give you. | 至少我还能帮上你这个忙 |
[20:04] | Maybe the only thing. | 也许这是我唯一能做的 |
[20:38] | I brought you food. | 我给你带了食物 |
[20:42] | It’s likely poisoned. | 有毒的吧 |
[20:51] | I’ll keep eating it, if you prefer. | 若你想看我吃完它 我没意见 |
[20:53] | All right, so not poisoned. | 好吧 看来没毒 |
[20:56] | But I’m no fool. | 但我也不傻 |
[20:58] | You want something from me. | 你不会无事献殷勤 |
[21:00] | Are witches so used to deceit, they can’t accept good manners? | 女巫是不是都习惯了尔虞我诈 而不能接受别人的好意 |
[21:04] | Manners? | 好意 |
[21:05] | You talk of manners when you have me in chains, starving. | 你让我铐上镣铐 忍饥挨饿 还真好意思这么说 |
[21:10] | -I’m trying to feed you. -Why? | -我在给你东西吃呢 -为什么 |
[21:18] | All right… | 好吧… |
[21:21] | I do want something from you. | 我确实有求于你 |
[21:26] | Answers. | 我需要答案 |
[21:30] | Are your parents also Grisha? | 你的父母也是格里莎吗 |
[21:32] | Are your parents also slavers? | 你的父母也是人口贩子吗 |
[21:34] | Were you born a witch or was that by choice? | 你是生来就是女巫 还是自己选择的 |
[21:36] | Were you born a prick or was it a choice? | 你是生来就是混蛋 还是自己选择的 |
[21:41] | What do they teach you? | 他们都教了你些什么 |
[21:43] | Aside from the fact that we’re evil and should be burned at the stake? | 除了我们都是邪恶的存在 必须被绑在木桩上活活烧死 |
[21:46] | That you kill us. Every chance you get. | 你们不会放过每一个杀死我们的机会 |
[21:49] | Because you want all Grisha dead. | 那是因为你们想杀光所有格里莎 |
[21:54] | Why am I even arguing with you? | 我何必跟你争辩呢 |
[21:57] | You’re not here to change your mind on anything. | 你的看法是不会有任何改变的 |
[22:01] | Only to make yourself feel better about sending me to my death. | 你只不过想在送我去死时 心里好受一点 |
[22:10] | I feel nothing about you. | 我对你没有任何感觉 |
[22:12] | Well, I guess that makes you good at your job. | 好吧 看来你很擅长这份工作 |
[22:18] | And also a terrible person. | 也很可怕 |
[22:19] | Terrible? | 可怕 |
[22:21] | Says the one who uses magic to stop a man’s heart. | 用邪术让人心脏停止跳动的人 还有脸说我可怕 |
[22:25] | Do you even know what a Heartrender does? | 你到底知不知道摄心者是做什么的 |
[22:27] | Yes. | 知道 |
[22:29] | A witch who can boil blood. | 能让人血液燃烧的女巫 |
[22:33] | Did you know we can also soothe tempers? | 你知道我们也会安抚情绪吗 |
[22:36] | Calm someone in pain? | 让痛苦的人平静下来 |
[22:39] | Ease their mind. | 帮他们舒缓心神 |
[22:42] | Relax, I can’t do anything to you as long as my hands are in these. | 别紧张 我双手都被铐着 不能对你做什么的 |
[22:48] | You said that the man you work for will hunt me down. | 你说你的主子不会放过我 |
[22:54] | You mean the Darkling? | 你是指暗主吗 |
[22:56] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[22:57] | You come here with your sad little peace offering | 跑来这里向我示好 |
[22:59] | when all you want is information on him? | 就只是为了打听他的消息 |
[23:01] | You want to eat. | 你渴望食物 |
[23:03] | I’d rather starve than be a traitor. | 我宁愿饿死也不会当叛徒 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:20] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你什么也不用告诉我 |
[23:24] | Just take it. | 吃吧 |
[23:41] | You see? | 你瞧 |
[23:43] | That wasn’t so bad. | 还不赖吧 |
[23:47] | I will not take scraps from the likes of you. | 我才不会吃你这种人的残羹剩饭 |
[24:00] | You will. | 你会的 |
[24:14] | Got any plans up your sleeve? | 有什么备用计划吗 |
[24:19] | I mean, Kribirsk isn’t the worst. | 克里比斯克这地方也不算太糟 |
[24:22] | We can open up a bar. | 我们可以开间酒吧 |
[24:24] | Brew East Ravkan beer for the Westerners? | 酿东拉夫卡的啤酒给西拉夫卡人喝 |
[24:27] | Shut up, Jesper. | 闭嘴 杰斯帕 |
[24:28] | I miss Milo. | 我想米洛了 |
[24:30] | Friends. | 朋友们 |
[24:33] | What are you so cheery about? | 你怎么这么高兴 |
[24:35] | This is Marko. | 这位是马可 |
[24:36] | Marko is the leader of the traveling troupe known as the Pomdrakon Players. | 他是一家叫”庞卓肯玩家”的 旅行马戏团的团长 |
[24:43] | They have been invited to perform in this year’s winter fete. | 他们已经受邀参加今年的冬日庆典 |
[24:46] | A lifelong dream. | 毕生的梦想啊 |
[24:47] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[24:49] | A chance to get inside the Little Palace. | 手握进入小王宫的机会 |
[24:51] | But they lost their star performer due to an unfortunate freak accident. | 但他们在一次离奇的意外中 失去了团里的明星演员 |
[25:00] | They are in desperate need of someone | 他们迫切需要一位 |
[25:03] | with the skills to replace their star performer, | 有能力替代明星演员的人 |
[25:06] | and as Ketterdam’s premier talent manager, | 而作为凯特丹的首席人才管理员 |
[25:09] | I had an idea. | 我有一个办法 |
[25:19] | As a friend once said, | 正如我的一位朋友所说 |
[25:22] | “If I can’t crack this, none of us are going anywhere.” | “若我解决不了这问题 我们哪儿也不去” |
[26:12] | The Saints must have sent you. | 一定是圣者派你来的 |
[26:15] | Yes. The show will go on. | 太好了 演出可以继续了 |
[26:17] | Now. | 服装给我 |
[26:19] | Can you… fit into this? | 你能…穿上它吗 |
[26:23] | Of course she can. | 当然了 |
[26:25] | Those are her colors, | 她超爱这些颜色 |
[26:27] | but the thing is, Inej… | 可问题是 要伊奈什帮你们… |
[26:30] | comes as part of a package deal. | 是有附带条件的 |
[26:33] | No free rides. | 世上没有免费的午餐 |
[26:35] | What are your talents? | 你们都有什么特长 |
[27:11] | Stage is yours, sir. | 该你了 先生 |
[27:13] | I’ll make my own way. | 我自己想办法进去 |
[27:29] | I think I need an amplifier. Something to boost my strength. | 我觉得我需要一个加乘器 来强化我的能力 |
[27:33] | You can’t light a doorway on your own. | 你连独力照亮门口都做不到 |
[27:35] | What would you amplify? | 还想加乘什么 |
[27:36] | When Kirigan touched me– | 奇利甘触碰到我时… |
[27:37] | General Kirigan can’t be your crutch forever. | 你不可能一辈子都靠奇利甘将军帮忙 |
[27:41] | And the use of amplifiers is a barbaric, lazy practice– | 而且使用加乘器 是一种野蛮的 偷懒的方式… |
[27:44] | You could try to be encouraging. | 你好歹鼓励一下我吧 |
[27:45] | I’m not your mother. | 我又不是你妈妈 |
[27:48] | But I guess you’ll always be looking for one of those. | 但我估计 你永远都会像个没断奶的孩子 |
[27:59] | There she is. Welcome. | 总算开窍了 很好 |
[28:04] | That tea should be taking effect. | 茶应该开始起作用了 |
[28:08] | What? | 什么 |
[28:20] | Where are you, child? | 你在哪儿 孩子 |
[28:22] | I’m at the orphanage. | 我在孤儿院 |
[28:25] | You stand watch. | 你负责望风 |
[28:26] | If you see anyone coming, give me a signal. | 如果看到有人过来 给我个信号 |
[28:29] | Once I have my sketchbook, we run. | 我一拿到素描本 我们就跑 |
[28:31] | We never look back. Right? | 头也不回地离开 好吗 |
[28:36] | How many times will we be out there in that field? | 我们到底要躲到原野上多少次 |
[28:39] | If it’s not the Grisha trying to separate us, it will be the war. | 就算我们不被那些格里莎分开 也会因战争而分离 |
[28:43] | We can’t hide forever, but we can run. | 我们不能躲一辈子 但我们可以逃 |
[28:47] | Together. | 一起逃 |
[28:50] | Together. | 一起逃 |
[28:56] | What day is this? | 这是哪一天 |
[28:57] | The day the testers came. | 检测员来的那天 |
[28:59] | Thought you could hide? | 以为你们能躲起来吗 |
[29:02] | Well, you’re wrong. | 那你们就错了 |
[29:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[29:11] | We cannot test him like this. | 我们不能检测他 |
[29:14] | His injury makes it impossible. | 他受伤了 不能接受测试 |
[29:16] | You stay with me then, boy. | 到我这边来吧 孩子 |
[29:20] | Come. | 过来 |
[29:23] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 你什么也不用担心 |
[29:25] | If you’re not Grisha, your life will carry on as it always has. | 如果你不是格里莎 你的生活还会像以前一样 |
[29:29] | But if you are, | 可如果你是 |
[29:31] | a whole new world awaits you. | 那么一个全新的世界将等着你 |
[29:34] | And all of this will fade into the past. | 在这里的一切都将成为过去 |
[29:40] | This will prick. | 会有点刺痛 |
[29:42] | Just breathe and relax your arms. | 只要保持呼吸 放松手臂就好 |
[29:45] | What happened on this day? | 这天发生了什么 |
[29:47] | I was tested. | 我接受了测试 |
[29:49] | I knew the testers used sudden pain to detect Grisha power. | 我知道检测员利用突然产生的痛感 来侦测格里莎能力 |
[29:52] | But it wouldn’t show if I was already in pain. | 但若我已经在忍受疼痛 能力就不会显现出来 |
[29:56] | So I protected myself. | 于是我保护了自己 |
[29:58] | She is not Grisha. | 她不是格里莎 |
[30:21] | I wasn’t aware I was Grisha. | 我当时并不知道自己是格里莎 |
[30:24] | I was just doing whatever I could to not be separated from Mal. | 我只是尽我所能地避免跟玛尔分开 |
[30:27] | You protected yourself by denying yourself. | 你通过否定自己来保护自己 |
[30:30] | He was bullied when he was alone. | 他独自一人时 总会被欺负 |
[30:33] | I wasn’t thinking of me, I was thinking of him. | 我不是为自己考虑 而是为了他 |
[30:35] | We planned to run away together. | 我们打算一起逃跑 |
[30:37] | You had plans. | 你是这么打算的 |
[30:38] | Perhaps he never did, because where is he now? | 也许他并没有 不然的话 他现在在哪 |
[30:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:44] | Who are you holding back for, then? | 那你又是在为了谁停滞不前呢 |
[30:47] | Bring the light. | 召唤阳光 |
[30:56] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[30:58] | How many more Ravkan children need to be orphaned to this war | 就因为你害怕面对现实 还会有多少拉夫卡的孩子 |
[31:01] | because you are afraid to face the truth? | 在战争中变成孤儿 |
[31:56] | Alina. | 阿丽娜 |
[31:59] | Am I… disturbing you? | 我…打扰到你了吗 |
[32:03] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[32:05] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着 |
[32:10] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[32:12] | Here. | 给 |
[32:21] | Is this map current? | 这是最新的地图吗 |
[32:23] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:25] | Our enemies are threatened by your mere existence. | 你的存在威慑住了我们的敌人 |
[32:30] | But Ravka can only stand up to them if we present a united front. | 但拉夫卡必须实现全国统一战线 才能与敌人正面对抗 |
[32:36] | And there is talk of uprising in the West, | 然而 传闻西拉夫卡正策划叛变 |
[32:41] | led by our… esteemed First Army General. | 主导人正是… 我们备受敬仰的第一军团统帅 |
[32:48] | Our own people, turning their backs on us. | 我们的同胞要背弃我们 |
[32:52] | Aleksander– | 亚历山大… |
[32:53] | I have been fighting this war… | 我一直孤军奋战… |
[32:57] | alone for so long. | 太久了 |
[33:01] | I have buried so many good soldiers. | 我埋葬过数不清的优秀士兵 |
[33:07] | Friends. | 我的朋友 |
[33:10] | The coffers are running dry, | 财政吃紧 |
[33:12] | the noose tightens… | 局势恶化… |
[33:16] | and our own people are turning against Grisha, | 而我们自己的人民却要敌视格里莎 |
[33:19] | just as their kin once did. | 与他们的先人如出一辙 |
[33:41] | You are not alone. | 你不是孤军奋战 |
[33:54] | I have been waiting a long time for you. | 长久以来 我一直在等你出现 |
[34:02] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[34:42] | Captain. | 船长 |
[34:44] | The storm is overtaking us. | 风暴正在逼近 |
[34:47] | We’ll be in it soon. | 我们很快就会身陷其中 |
[34:50] | It may break the ship. | 船也许会损毁 |
[34:52] | If it gets bad, kill the captives. | 如果情况不妙 就杀死俘虏 |
[34:56] | Sir? | 长官 |
[34:57] | The last thing we want is for one of them to get loose when we’re taking on water. | 以免她们中 有人趁我们应付水患时逃走 |
[35:02] | But, sir, they are due to stand trial. | 可是长官 她们还没接受审判呢 |
[35:06] | So? | 那又如何 |
[35:40] | I think my little toe froze off in the night. | 我觉得我的小脚趾在晚上冻掉了 |
[35:44] | What’s worse? The frost or the Fold? | 哪个更糟冰原还是黑幕 |
[35:47] | -The Fold! -The Fold! | -黑幕 -黑幕 |
[35:56] | We’re crossing into Fjerdan territory. | 我们要进入菲尔达的领土了 |
[36:01] | No. | 不对 |
[36:03] | Ash trees are sacred, they won’t mark them. | 灰树是圣树 他们不会在这上面做标记 |
[36:06] | You sure the herd went that way? | 你确定鹿群往那边去了 |
[36:10] | Last chance to turn around. | 这是回头的最后机会了 |
[36:15] | And have you two split the prize? Keep up! | 好让你俩平分赏金吗继续前进 |
[36:23] | I keep writing to you as if these words could reach you before I do. | 我一直给你写信 就好像它们能比我更快去到你身边 |
[36:27] | But maybe what I’m doing is rehearsing what to say to you. | 但或许我是在练习 见到你时要说的话 |
[36:31] | What I should have said much sooner. | 这些话我更早以前就该说了 |
[36:53] | Anything for me? | 有我的信吗 |
[37:16] | Together. | 一起逃 |
[37:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:20] | Together. | 一起逃 |
[37:25] | This is Alina. | 这是阿丽娜 |
[37:26] | Your little friend from Keramzin? | 你那位从科尔姆森来的小伙伴 |
[37:28] | This is her? | 就是她呀 |
[37:30] | “Little friend”? | “小伙伴” |
[37:51] | Needing anyone else is weak. | 依赖使人软弱 |
[38:21] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[38:23] | Now the work begins. | 现在要进入正题了 |
[38:31] | Truth is, when you lit up Kirigan’s tent, there was a sound. | 事实是 当你点亮奇利甘的帐篷时 我听见了一个声音 |
[38:37] | A high tone. | 音调很高 |
[38:39] | I knew it was you. | 我知道那是你 |
[38:41] | When we were kids, you’d hold my hand | 小时候 你握着我的手时 |
[38:43] | and sometimes I’d hear it in the back of my head. | 我有时就会在脑海中听到这个声音 |
[38:47] | It’s the middle of the night, but I’m awake. | 现在是深夜 但我难以成眠 |
[38:50] | And as is Dubrov and his tiny bladder. | 尿急的杜布洛夫也是 |
[38:53] | Then I hear that sound again. | 然后我又听到了那个声音 |
[38:56] | Softly. Calling to me. | 它在温柔地呼唤我 |
[39:32] | Mal, what is it? | 玛尔 怎么了 |
[39:57] | Dubrov! | 杜布洛夫 |
[40:15] | Mal! Help! | 玛尔 救命 |
[40:23] | Dubrov! | 杜布洛夫 |
[40:24] | Help! | 救我 |
[40:29] | Is that all of them? | 还有其他人吗 |
[41:06] | Welcome, runts, to the start of your career. | 小矮子们 欢迎你们到此开启军旅生涯 |
[41:10] | You managed to survive basic. | 你们通过了最基本的考验 |
[41:12] | Now the real adventure begins. | 现在将开始真正的冒险 |
[41:15] | First things first. | 首先 |
[41:16] | The uniform on your back is the only uniform | 请看向身后 在你们成为全职士兵之前 |
[41:19] | that will be issued to you until you become full-time soldiers. | 部队只会给你们发放这样的制服 |
[41:27] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Alina Starkov. | 打扰一下 我找阿丽娜·斯达科夫 |
[41:31] | Why her? | 找她做什么 |
[41:33] | She and I are old friends. We grew up together. | 我们俩是老朋友 一起长大的 |
[41:35] | Well, you can’t see her. She got in a fight with the quartermaster. | 你不能见她 她跟军需官发生了争执 |
[41:38] | He called her a name and she hit him. | 他辱骂了她一句 然后她就动手了 |
[41:40] | Now she’s in the brig and he’s in the pub. | 如今她被关禁闭 而他则在酒馆逍遥 |
[41:46] | You’re the quartermaster, aren’t you? | 你就是军需官吧 |
[41:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:25] | Mal? You’re here. | 玛尔 你来了 |
[42:27] | Wait, you’re here. What for? | 慢着 你怎么进来了 |
[42:31] | The usual. | 日常打架呗 |
[42:34] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[42:37] | What happened? | 你的手怎么了 |
[42:43] | Eleven stitches. | 缝了11针 |
[42:48] | We match. | 一样的伤口呢 |
[42:57] | We do. | 是啊 |
[43:11] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[43:12] | I need you to do something for me. | 我有件事想找你帮忙 |
[43:21] | Erase it. | 消除这道伤痕 |
[43:28] | Make sure the other one is dead. | 确保不留活口 |
[43:47] | Mikhael. | 米凯尔 |
[44:10] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[45:11] | Alina, if you get this letter, | 阿丽娜 若你收到这封信 |
[45:15] | know that when I told you about true north, | 希望你知道 我跟你说起真正的北方时 |
[45:18] | I was talking about you. | 我指的就是你 |
[45:20] | You are my true north… | 你就是我的北方… |
[45:23] | and I can see my way to you now. | 现在我可以看到通向你的路了 |