时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | That one is our invitation to perform, signed by the Queen. | 这是我们的演出邀请函 由王后殿下签署的 |
[01:56] | This writ allows you access to the grounds, | 持有这份文件 你们可以进入小王宫 |
[01:59] | the main ballroom and nowhere else. | 以及主宴会厅 不得擅闯其他场所 |
[02:02] | You are being employed by the Queen. You are not her guests. | 你们是王后雇来的 不是她的客人 |
[02:05] | You are to stay together as a group, at all times. | 无论何时 你们马戏团的人必须集体行动 |
[02:09] | No guns, no knives, no weapons of any kind. | 不得携带枪支 刀具 以及其他任何种类的武器 |
[02:15] | Punishment for violation of these rules | 违规的惩罚 |
[02:17] | ranges from being fired to being fired upon. | 轻则被解雇 重则被枪毙 |
[02:20] | Now, do we all understand these rules? | 规矩都听懂了吗 |
[02:22] | No! | 不 |
[02:28] | For Saints’ sake. | 天啊 |
[02:29] | The Sun Summoner! I just want to see her! | 太阳召唤者我就想见见她 |
[02:34] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[02:38] | Do we really need the entire corps for one man? | 真有必要全体出动来抓捕一个人吗 |
[02:40] | Come on. | 过来 |
[02:42] | The rest of you, post up now. | 其他人 回到各自的岗位 |
[02:51] | I panicked. Nobody’s ever asked to spend time with me before. | 我慌了嘛 以前从来没有人 提出过要跟我约会 |
[02:54] | – So you set him on fire? – It was an accident. | -所以你就放火烧他了 -那是意外 |
[02:57] | The Squallers had to launch him right into the lake. | 御风师不得不把他轰到湖里 |
[03:00] | So, set ablaze, then nearly drowned. | 所以 他先是被点着了 然后又差点淹死 |
[03:03] | You’ve made quite a first impression. | 你这第一印象还真是深刻呢 |
[03:10] | – Hi, Genya. – Hi, Genya. | -嗨 珍雅 -嗨 珍雅 |
[03:11] | – They need you for the kefta. – No, I’m so late. Nadia, come on. | -他们需要你试穿凯夫塔 -糟糕 要迟到了 纳蒂亚 快来 |
[03:18] | Thank all Saints I got here in time. | 谢天谢地 幸亏我及时赶到 |
[03:21] | – I think they tried their best, actually. – That’s a terrifying thought. | -其实我觉得她们尽力了 -这想法真可怕 |
[03:29] | Still nothing from Mal. | 玛尔还是没有消息 |
[03:33] | You don’t have to update me anymore. I’m sure you’ve got enough on your plate. | 不必再帮我留意了 我想你已经够忙的了 |
[03:40] | You have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
[03:42] | The Queen, Her Royal Bossiness, Tatiana, | 塔提安娜王后 那个霸道的皇家女人 |
[03:45] | has absolutely no regard for my need to sleep. | 完全不关心我有没有时间睡觉 |
[03:47] | She woke before dawn and demanded I touch up her face | 她天没亮就醒来 让我在其他服侍的人过来前 |
[03:49] | before the rest of her team arrived. | 好好修饰她的脸 |
[04:00] | I can accidentally blind her in the demonstration, if you like. | 如果你想的话 我可以在展示会上 不小心亮瞎她的眼 |
[04:06] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么用的 |
[04:08] | Relax your eyebrows. | 放松你的眉毛 |
[04:13] | I don’t mind, actually. | 其实 我并不介意 |
[04:16] | It tends to shift the King’s gaze in her direction. | 这样有助于把国王的目光 吸引到她那边 |
[04:19] | At least until nightfall. | 至少直到夜幕降临 |
[04:31] | Let’s just say the Fold is gone. What then? | 假如黑幕消失了 之后会如何 |
[04:34] | Ravka will be revived. The Second Army won’t be as necessary. | 拉夫卡会重获新生 第二军团将不再是必不可少的 |
[04:38] | Grisha will have new opportunities. | 格里莎会迎来新的机遇 |
[04:41] | I’ve always wanted to travel the world. See the True Sea. | 我一直想要周游世界 去看看实海 |
[04:45] | Visit the library at the University of Ketterdam. | 参观凯特丹大学的图书馆 |
[04:48] | Mal always talked about retiring to a farm. | 玛尔总说退伍后要开个农场 |
[04:52] | I never really liked farms. | 我其实从来就不喜欢农场 |
[04:55] | But perhaps a dacha in Balakirev. | 但在巴勒克里夫 来栋乡间别墅应该不错 |
[04:57] | Assuming Saints get to retire. | 如果圣者也能退休的话 |
[04:59] | Right. Yeah, there’s that. | 对哦 是啊 还有这个问题 |
[05:07] | I know the general insisted on black for the performance, | 我知道将军坚持要你在展示时穿黑色 |
[05:10] | but perhaps after, you could return to blue. | 但或许展示结束后 你可以穿回蓝色 |
[05:13] | I think I’m going to stick with the black, moving forward. | 从今往后 我穿黑色就好 |
[05:23] | I like seeing you this way… | 我喜欢看到你这么开心… |
[05:26] | but… I want you to be careful. | 但是…你要小心 |
[05:31] | Of what? | 小心什么 |
[05:33] | Powerful men. | 强大的男人 |
[05:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[05:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:44] | This is David Kostyk. Expert resident Fabrikator. | 这是大卫·柯斯提 专业的住宅造物师 |
[05:48] | He created the blue light we use for crossing the Fold. | 我们在穿越黑幕时使用的蓝灯 就是他创造的 |
[05:51] | Yeah, the general had me make these for your demonstration this evening. | 是的 将军命我 为你今晚的展示会做了这副手套 |
[05:58] | They’re lovely. | 很好看 |
[06:02] | What do they do? | 它们有什么作用 |
[06:03] | They’ll make it easier to split one beam into two. | 它们能辅助你分裂光线 |
[06:08] | Your show of power will determine who remains our ally. | 你的能力展示 将决定我们能留住多少同盟 |
[06:20] | They’ll help enhance your performance. | 它们会让你的表现更上一层楼 |
[06:23] | Ingenious. | 真是心灵手巧呢 |
[06:40] | I think I’ll be all right on my own. | 我觉得我自己能行 |
[06:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:49] | See you at the fete! | 庆典上见 |
[07:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:06] | You never compliment anyone to their face. | 你从来不会当面夸人 |
[07:09] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[07:10] | Not a word. | 别胡说 |
[07:13] | “Ingenious.” | “心灵手巧” |
[07:21] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[07:23] | I’ll walk the route our target will take from the ballroom | 目标将从宴会厅去往晚宴活动场地 |
[07:25] | to the dinner event and look for an ambush point. | 我会沿着路线走一遍 寻找伏击点 |
[07:30] | You should have one of us with you. | 你该让我们其中一个陪你去 |
[07:34] | I’ll manage. | 我自己能行 |
[07:36] | You can’t blow your cover this early, and Jesper needs to plot our escape route. | 你不能这么快就暴露身份 而杰斯帕需要为我们制定逃跑路线 |
[07:42] | There is a gap in the schedule between events, | 在活动之间会有一段空档 |
[07:44] | so they may place her in a room here, | 他们可能会让她待在某个房间 |
[07:46] | away from the crowd, somewhere safe. | 远离人群的安全屋 |
[07:54] | This would be where they feel she’s most protected | 这将是他们认为最万无一失的地方 |
[07:57] | and therefore, the best place to grab her. | 因此 也是我们最理想的掳人地点 |
[08:04] | We just need to find a way in. | 我们只需找到进入的方法 |
[08:05] | And have someone ready with a distraction to give us cover on our way out. | 然后让一个人引开守卫的注意 好掩护我们撤离 |
[08:48] | That’s where we grab her. | 我们就在这里抓她 |
[08:59] | Does this look right? | 这样看起来行吗 |
[09:01] | I haven’t done this routine since I was 14. | 自从14岁以后 我就没练过舞了 |
[09:12] | Jesper, you’re not even paying attention, are you? | 杰斯帕 你根本没听我说话 对吧 |
[09:17] | – Sorry. What now? – I said, you’re not paying attention. | -抱歉 你说什么 -我说 你没在听我说话 |
[09:20] | I do vaguely remember you being airborne. Was that recently? | 我依稀记得你悬在半空的画面 是最近发生的事吗 |
[09:24] | Aren’t you supposed to be scouting our way out? | 你不是应该在侦察撤离路线吗 |
[09:27] | What do you think I’m doing? | 那你觉得我在做什么 |
[09:28] | I think you’re flirting with that stable hand. | 我觉得你在跟那个马倌调情 |
[09:30] | What stable… Him. | 什么马…哦 他啊 |
[09:31] | I suppose he’s moderately attractive, but I hadn’t really noticed. | 他倒还算有魅力 但我之前压根没注意到他 |
[09:35] | This is going to be a lot less amusing | 如果你找来的马车跑得不够快 |
[09:37] | when the carriage you find isn’t fast enough. | 事情可就不好玩了 |
[09:40] | So now you’re an acrobat and a carriage expert? | 所以你现在不但是杂技演员 还是马车专家了 |
[09:42] | Tell me, what makes one carriage faster than another? | 说说看 一辆马车 凭什么比另一辆跑得快 |
[09:45] | Wheels? Weight? The year it was built? | 轮子重量建造年份 |
[09:47] | Don’t answer, trick question. | 别回答 这是陷阱问题 |
[09:48] | The right answer is there is no right answer. | 正确答案是 根本没有正确答案 |
[09:50] | The carriage doesn’t matter. | 马车怎么样无所谓 |
[09:51] | It’s the horse that makes the difference. | 重要的是拉车的马 |
[09:53] | The horse determines how far, how fast. | 马的品质决定了车能跑多远、多快 |
[09:55] | And that determines whether you get caught or not. | 也决定了你会不会被追上 |
[09:58] | No human being should ever be as proud as you are right now. | 你这会儿八成比任何人都更自豪吧 |
[10:01] | Me? What about your Sun Summoner? | 我 那你的太阳召唤者呢 |
[10:05] | I’m not the one who invited half the world to see me do a party trick. | 我可没邀请一大群人 来看我在派对上表演戏法 |
[10:11] | You think that’s what it is? Just a trick? | 你是这么认为的只是戏法 |
[10:14] | Kaz thinks it’s a trick. He’s not usually wrong. | 卡兹觉得是 通常他的想法都错不了 |
[10:18] | I know what Kaz thinks. I’m asking what you think. | 我知道卡兹的想法 我问的是你怎么想 |
[10:26] | I think… that as long as we get paid… | 我觉得…只要有钱拿… |
[10:32] | I don’t care if she’s real or not. | 我才不在乎她有没有真本事 |
[10:41] | Wait till you see this kefta. It’s a masterpiece. | 等着瞧你的凯夫塔吧 简直是杰作 |
[10:45] | I can’t wait to see Zoya’s face when she sees you. | 我等不及要看 佐娅见你穿着它时的表情了 |
[10:49] | We have to go outside. | 我们得出去瞧瞧 |
[10:51] | No. | 不行 |
[10:52] | Come on, it’s like Butter Week! | 去嘛 外面简直像黄油周一样热闹 |
[10:55] | In Keramzin, noblemen would drive around carts | 在科尔姆森时 贵族们会乘着车 |
[10:57] | with all kinds of cheeses and breads. | 一边游览一边派发各种奶酪和面包 |
[11:00] | Then they’d open their estates, put on carnivals with traveling troupes. | 然后他们会开放自己的庄园 举办嘉年华会 邀请旅行马戏团演出 |
[11:03] | Orphans weren’t allowed, but Mal and I used to sneak out. | 他们不允许孤儿参加 但我和玛尔经常偷溜过去 |
[11:06] | It’s not safe. Somebody might recognize you. | 外面不安全 也许会有人认出你 |
[11:10] | I can wear a scarf. Or a hat. Or two hats. | 我可以披个头巾 或者戴帽子 戴两顶也行 |
[11:17] | Only the people in the palaces know who I am. | 只有王宫里的人知道我是谁 |
[11:19] | Can’t I have this one thing before everything changes? | 在命运彻底改变之前 我就不能任性这一回吗 |
[11:25] | And what about them? | 那他们怎么办 |
[11:38] | Where did you learn to be so commanding? | 你从哪学来的那颐指气使的本事 |
[11:40] | I was imitating Baghra. | 我就是在模仿巴格拉 |
[11:46] | Okay, that’s enough. Let’s go back. | 好啦 可以了 我们回去吧 |
[11:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, I present Alina Starkov! | 女士们先生们 有请阿丽娜斯达科夫登场 |
[12:07] | Well, this is awkward. | 这也太尴尬了 |
[12:10] | – Should I tell them? – Alina, no! | -我该去告诉他们吗 -阿丽娜 不要 |
[12:12] | Not everyone knows what you look like. If we get caught here… | 不是所有人都知道你的长相 若我们在这里被抓… |
[12:16] | No! Come here! | 不 过来 |
[12:19] | Genya! What were you two thinking? | 珍雅你俩在想什么呢 |
[12:23] | It… it was my fault. I insisted. | 都是我的错 是我坚持要出来的 |
[12:26] | I’m sorry, I was just trying my Ivan impression. How did I do? | 抱歉 我是在模仿伊万 我学得像吗 |
[12:30] | – A little too convincing. – Good. | -有点太像了 -很好 |
[12:32] | Intimidation is a useful tool. | 威慑力是很有效的手段 |
[12:33] | Now, let’s hurry out of here because my better half might come looking. | 我们快离开这里吧 因为我的他有可能会过来察看 |
[12:50] | Well, that’s news. | 有新发现呀 |
[12:55] | Deliver this directly to General Kirigan. | 将这封信直接呈送奇利甘将军 |
[12:59] | If anyone… | 如果有人… |
[13:02] | You should be resting, soldier. | 你该好好休息 士兵 |
[13:04] | This is about the Stag, isn’t it? | 这是要汇报牡鹿的事 对吧 |
[13:06] | You’re riding for Os Alta? | 你要去欧斯奥塔 |
[13:08] | You’re in no condition to go. Sir. | 你的身体状况不能长途跋涉 长官 |
[13:12] | I’m the one who found the Stag. | 我才是发现牡鹿的人 |
[13:13] | I should be the one to deliver the news to her. | 应该由我亲自将这个消息带给她 |
[13:17] | To him. To General Kirigan. | 给他 奇利甘将军 |
[13:33] | You’ll ride together. | 你们一起去 |
[13:45] | You’re sure it was her? | 你确定那是她吗 |
[13:47] | I’m telling you, she’s part Shu. | 我跟你说 她有书翰血统 |
[13:51] | When exactly did you see her? | 你具体在什么时候看见她的 |
[13:52] | Just after midday. | 正午刚过 |
[13:54] | What’s in this room? | 这间房里有什么 |
[13:57] | Fitting room. It’s where she’ll go to change for dinner. | 这是更衣室 她会到这里换衣服参加晚宴 |
[14:00] | And that’s where we’ll grab her. | 那我们就在这里劫走她 |
[14:01] | Out of the way, clean lines of sight, easily controlled space. I like it. | 偏僻 视野好 易于掌控的空间 我喜欢 |
[14:06] | I’d like it, too, if it had a door. | 若它能有扇门 那我也喜欢 |
[14:07] | – It doesn’t have a door? – Not one that we can use. | -那房间没门 -有也等于没有 |
[14:11] | It’s some sort of Grisha lock. It took a Materialnik to open it. | 上边有格里莎特制门锁 只有造物军团的人才能打开 |
[14:15] | Is there no way to pick the lock? | 没办法撬锁吗 |
[14:17] | Actually, there is. I can get through the door. | 其实有办法 我可以穿过那扇门 |
[14:21] | How? | 怎么过 |
[14:22] | The locking mechanisms are Fabrikator-designed. | 门锁机制是造物师的设计 |
[14:25] | Iron cogs that slide into place without a latch. | 即使没有门闩 铁齿轮也能滑动到固定位置 |
[14:29] | But for one of us to open it, we’ll need a lodestone. | 但我们想开门的话 就需要一块磁石 |
[14:34] | With a minimum 2,000 gauss external strength. | 至少要有两千高斯的外部吸力 |
[14:37] | Hard to find. | 很难找到 |
[14:38] | It’s not like we’re just walking around with one of those in our pockets. | 谁会把那种东西揣在兜里到处走 |
[14:48] | You don’t want to keep it in your pocket for too long. | 这玩意可不能在兜里放太久 |
[14:52] | Not if you’re intending on having children someday. | 除非你以后都不想要孩子了 |
[14:57] | All right. Arken grabs the target. | 好吧 阿肯负责掳劫目标 |
[15:01] | You want the new guy to grab the million-kruge package? | 你让新来的家伙 负责价值一百万克鲁格的目标 |
[15:04] | The new guy knows his way around Grisha locks. | 这个新来的家伙了解格里莎门锁 |
[15:07] | Our futures depend on this. | 我们的未来在此一举 |
[15:09] | The rest of us will be setting up a lynx flush. | 我们其余的人负责布置猞猁烟幕弹 |
[15:13] | We are? | 是吗 |
[15:15] | What’s a lynx flush? | 什么是猞猁烟幕弹 |
[15:17] | Lynx are pack hunters. Very smart. | 猞猁是群体捕猎的动物 非常聪明 |
[15:21] | They’ll clear a path for the prey. | 会为了获取猎物而扫清障碍 |
[15:24] | So, I grab the Summoner, and you clear the path? | 所以 我去掳劫太阳召唤者 你们负责开路 |
[15:27] | That’s right. We do it before dinner. | 没错 我们晚餐前行动 |
[15:30] | You grab. Inej and I clear, and Jesper, make sure there’s a fast way out. | 你去抓人 伊奈什和我开路 杰斯帕 确保快速撤离的路径 |
[15:50] | Ivan! My kefta! | 伊万 我的凯夫塔 |
[16:04] | You’re not Ivan. | 你不是伊万 |
[16:07] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[16:10] | Do I sense a little disdain for my Heartrender? | 你似乎有些轻视我的摄心者 |
[16:13] | You know, once you get to know him, he’s actually quite funny. | 等你了解他之后 会发现他其实挺有趣的 |
[16:17] | I bet you find volcra hilarious. | 你大概觉得涡克拉也很有趣吧 |
[16:22] | May I? | 我为你穿上它 |
[16:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | I hear you were able to focus and split light without the gloves. | 听说你不用戴那副手套 也能集中精神分裂光线 |
[16:33] | I appreciate the gesture, though. | 不过 还是很感激你的体贴周到 |
[16:36] | Well, they were only a safeguard, really. | 戴手套只不过是保险起见 |
[16:39] | In case of nerves. | 以防你过于紧张 |
[16:42] | I imagine there are few gatherings in Keramzin | 我想在科尔姆森时 |
[16:44] | that involve such… spectacle. | 很少会有如此壮观的…宴会吧 |
[16:49] | None, in fact. | 事实上 从来没有过 |
[16:54] | But I’m actually not that nervous. | 但我其实没那么紧张 |
[16:55] | I may have considered throwing myself down the stairs | 我倒是考虑过一两次 要不要自己摔下楼梯 |
[16:58] | to get out of it once or twice. | 来逃避这次宴会 |
[17:00] | Wouldn’t work. I have Healers. | 没用的 我有治疗师 |
[17:12] | I was nervous at first. | 我起初确实紧张 |
[17:16] | But talking to Genya, I’ve realized what this demonstration represents. | 但跟珍雅聊过之后 我明白了这次展示会的意义 |
[17:22] | I’ve always felt like an outsider. | 一直以来 我都觉得自己是局外人 |
[17:25] | Especially when I first got here. | 尤其是刚到这里的时候 |
[17:27] | But now I finally feel like I belong. | 而现在 我终于找到了归属感 |
[17:32] | And not that I just belong here, but to something greater. | 我不仅是这里的一分子 也身负更重大的使命 |
[17:38] | That we can offer Grisha and Ravkans hope for the future. | 我们能给予格里莎和拉夫卡人民 对未来的希望 |
[17:47] | That means a lot to me, Alina. | 这对我很重要 阿丽娜 |
[17:53] | You mean a lot… | 你很重要… |
[17:57] | to everyone. | 对所有人都是 |
[18:28] | Not many people surprise me, Miss Starkov. | 能让我惊讶的人没几个 斯达科夫小姐 |
[18:41] | Excuse me, General. | 打扰了 将军 |
[18:54] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[18:56] | You are here. I… | 你在这里呀 |
[18:59] | The ambassador has requested his horses. | 大使想要他的马 |
[19:01] | What? Now? | 什么现在吗 |
[19:03] | -Apparently so. -You’re not going to stay for the Queen? | -显然是的 -你们不打算等着见女王吗 |
[19:05] | Have you met the Queen? | 你见过女王吗 |
[19:07] | I mean, actually had a conversation with her? | 我是说 有过交谈的那种 |
[19:09] | Can’t say that I have, no. | 那倒是没有 |
[19:11] | Well, if you had, you’d understand why the ambassador wants his horses. | 好吧 若你有过这种经历 就会知道为什么大使想要回他的马了 |
[19:15] | – Which one, sir? – The pair of Percherons. | -是哪一个 先生 -那对佩尔什马 |
[19:19] | I mean which ambassador, sir. | 我是问哪位大使 先生 |
[19:21] | Of course, Novyi Zem. | 当然 诺维赞姆 |
[19:24] | Novyi Zem? Do you like it there? | 诺维赞姆你喜欢在他那儿做事吗 |
[19:28] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[19:29] | Just sometimes? | 只是有时候 |
[19:31] | It has its pros and cons. | 情况有利有弊吧 |
[19:34] | But, the more I travel… the more I learn | 但去过越多地方… 我就越清楚地认识到 |
[19:37] | that where you are doesn’t matter nearly as much as who you’re with. | 去哪里不重要 最重要的是跟对了人 |
[19:41] | I like that. | 我喜欢这说法 |
[19:44] | And what other wisdom have you learned on the road? | 你在旅途中还领悟了什么道理 |
[19:48] | That when there’s something you want… | 当你想要一样东西时… |
[19:51] | better to act without thinking than think without acting. | 不假思索地行动 总比光想不干好 |
[19:57] | Weren’t you part of that players’ troupe earlier? | 你之前不是在旅行马戏团里的吗 |
[19:59] | No, no, no… Not me, no. I’m a terrible actor. | 不 你看错了 演员我可做不来 |
[20:04] | But, … I’m not against the occasional light role-play. | 不过…我倒是不反对 偶尔来点娱乐性的角色扮演 |
[20:26] | I didn’t know the Zemeni had such talent. | 真没想到赞姆尼人还有这种天赋 |
[20:29] | She’s Suli. | 她是苏利人 |
[20:59] | I notice a certain West Ravkan general is conspicuously absent. | 我注意到某位西拉夫卡的将军缺席了 |
[21:03] | Was he invited, do you think? | 你觉得他受邀了吗 |
[21:05] | Zlatan? | 扎坦 |
[21:07] | I doubt he’d risk being this far behind enemy lines. | 他才不会冒险过来 深入敌方阵营呢 |
[21:11] | So it’s true? West Ravka means to secede? | 所以是真的了西拉夫卡要独立 |
[21:14] | He has the support. | 他背后有人支持 |
[21:16] | There were Fjerdan delegates at his last rally. | 有菲尔达代表 参加了他最近举行的集会 |
[21:20] | Explains his turning a blind eye | 怪不得他对猎巫者在他所辖港口城市 |
[21:22] | to the Drüskelle raiding his port cities for Grisha. | 大肆猎捕格里莎的行为 睁一只眼闭一只眼了 |
[21:26] | Well, if tonight’s light show is a success, | 如果今晚的灯光秀成功 |
[21:29] | we may need to re-examine our commitments with him. | 我们或许得重新考量 是否要对他效忠了 |
[21:45] | The Kaelish ambassador is clumsy when he’s drunk. | 凯利希大使一喝醉酒就手脚不灵光 |
[21:49] | You can’t wear that in here. Get a replacement from laundry. | 这身衣服不能再穿了 去洗衣房另找一件换上 |
[21:52] | – My orders are to– -Y ou heard. | -我收到的命令是… -照我说的做 |
[21:55] | Yes. Sorry. | 是 抱歉 |
[22:02] | – Is it my size? – You have to ask? | -是我的尺码吗 -还用问吗 |
[22:04] | Do you remember what happened last time we did this? | 还记得我们上回行动时 发生了什么吗 |
[22:06] | – Got me a man’s uniform. – It worked, didn’t it? | -你给我弄了件男式制服 -照样管用 不是吗 |
[22:09] | Just be happy I’m eager to get out of this. | 你应该庆幸我急着想把这身衣服换掉 |
[22:19] | See you at the meeting point. | 集合点见 |
[22:32] | General. | 将军 |
[22:34] | Tsar. Moya tsaritsa. | 国王陛下 王后殿下 |
[22:38] | I do hope you’re both enjoying the festivities. | 希望庆祝活动合您二位的心意 |
[22:40] | I must confess, I’m not bored. | 老实说 不算无聊 |
[22:44] | I quite like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[22:46] | There’s always been a certain… | 这小王宫… |
[22:48] | quaintness about the Little Palace. | 总有某种特别的魅力 |
[22:54] | It’s not time yet. This way. | 还不到你出场的时候 来这边 |
[23:28] | You were supposed to enter accompanied by palace guards. | 你应该在王宫守卫的陪同下入场 |
[23:34] | You look lovely, by the way. | 对了 你这样很好看 |
[23:39] | You looked like you needed saving. | 你看起来好像快要喘不过气了 |
[24:11] | Come. Let’s give them all a good look. | 去吧 让他们好好见识一下 |
[24:18] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:28] | It’s reflective glass. | 那是反光玻璃 |
[24:29] | Bounce the light into that, | 将光线投注其中 |
[24:31] | and people won’t know whether it’s coming or going. | 就能迷惑众人的眼睛 |
[24:43] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[24:45] | I think I am. | 我觉得是的 |
[24:47] | You know who you are. | 你知道自己是谁 |
[24:50] | I do. | 我知道 |
[25:04] | And now it’s time to show the world. | 是时候让全世界都知道了 |
[25:16] | Her name is Alina Starkov. | 她的名字是阿丽娜·斯达科夫 |
[25:20] | And she will bring liberation to us all. | 她将为我们带来解放 |
[27:06] | Sankta Alina. | 圣阿丽娜 |
[27:14] | Sankta Alina. | 圣阿丽娜 |
[27:19] | Sankta Alina. | 圣阿丽娜 |
[27:23] | Saints! | 天啊 |
[27:30] | – That was… – Yeah. | -那真是… -是啊 |
[27:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[27:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:37] | Dima! | 迪玛 |
[27:39] | – Dima! – I’ve got to go. | -迪玛 -我得走了 |
[27:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:43] | But it was… | 但那… |
[27:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:00] | I don’t know, but for now, no one leaves. It’s the general’s orders. | 我不知道 但眼下谁也不准离开 这是将军的命令 |
[28:15] | 24 26 Twenty-four, twenty-six. | |
[28:57] | Doors are closed for the night, gentlemen. | 小王宫今晚闭门谢客 先生们 |
[28:59] | We’re here to see General Kirigan. | 我们是来求见奇利甘将军的 |
[29:08] | Is this supposed to be a joke? | 你们是在开玩笑吗 |
[29:11] | Morozova’s Stag is a myth. | 摩若·佐瓦的牡鹿只是个传说 |
[29:14] | A living Saint is in your palace right now and you scoff at a myth? | 如今就有一位圣者在小王宫里 你还对传说嗤之以鼻 |
[29:18] | Do you want to tell your general that you turned us away? | 你想回禀你的将军说 是你把我们赶走了吗 |
[29:21] | Fine. Your funeral. Leave your weapons here. | 好吧 你们后果自负 把武器留下 |
[29:47] | You have earned the pride you now wear. | 你证明了自己 你配得上这一身荣光 |
[29:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:54] | I must say, Sol Koroleva, you are becoming quite dangerous. | 不得不说 太阳女王 你的处境越来越危险了 |
[29:59] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[30:01] | You will become even more dangerous still. | 你还会变得更加危险 |
[30:05] | You have no idea how much larger a role you have to play, do you? | 你根本不明白 你将要扮演的角色 有多么崇高 对吧 |
[30:11] | The people are erecting altars to Sankta Alina. | 人们正为圣阿丽娜开设祭坛 |
[30:18] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[30:20] | Because there is something far greater than armies, | 因为这世上存在一种 比军队更为强大的东西 |
[30:23] | something strong enough to topple kings and generals, | 其影响力足以颠覆国王和将军的权威 |
[30:27] | to crumble nations and birth empires. | 瓦解旧国 建立新朝 |
[30:32] | Faith, Alina. | 它就是信仰 阿丽娜 |
[30:35] | There you are. | 你在这儿呀 |
[30:36] | Excuse us, but General Kirigan needs Alina ready for the dinner. | 我们先失陪了 奇利甘将军要阿丽娜准备好参加晚宴 |
[30:40] | Faith, Alina Starkov. Remember that. | 信仰 阿丽娜斯达科夫 记住这一点 |
[31:00] | Tofin, put it down. | 托芬 把它放下 |
[31:05] | These are the two who claim they found the Stag? | 你们就是声称找到了牡鹿的人 |
[31:08] | No, sir. He did. | 不 长官 是他找到的 |
[31:12] | And you are? | 那你是谁 |
[31:15] | Malyen Oretsev. | 玛里安·奥勒瑟夫 |
[31:18] | Tracker with the 36th, sir. | 36营的追踪手 长官 |
[31:22] | Mal. | 玛尔 |
[31:24] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜呢 |
[31:28] | Leave us. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[31:42] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:45] | Yes, sir. | 还好 长官 |
[31:49] | So… there are a lot of deer in the wild. | 那么…野外有那么多鹿 |
[31:55] | How do you know you found the right stag? | 你怎知找到了我要的那头 |
[32:04] | It was this one. | 就是这头牡鹿 |
[32:09] | – You’re certain? – I am. | -你确定 -确定 |
[32:12] | Twice as big as any other. All white. | 体型是其他鹿的两倍 通体雪白 |
[32:14] | When it looked at me head on, its antlers… | 当它正面看向我时 它的角… |
[32:17] | they… | 它们… |
[32:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:22] | I think I saw that. | 我想我看见的就是它 |
[32:27] | Was it alone? With a herd? | 它是独来独往 还是跟鹿群一起 |
[32:31] | It had traveled with a small herd, but when I encountered it, it was alone. | 它跟一小群鹿一起迁移 但我遇见它时 它是独自离群的 |
[32:34] | Grazing. | 在吃草 |
[32:37] | Show me where. | 告诉我地点 |
[32:39] | North of Chernast. | 彻纳斯特北部 |
[32:40] | No, precisely. Mark it for me. | 不 确切位置 给我标记出来 |
[32:48] | Not until I see Alina. | 先让我见阿丽娜 |
[32:53] | – I beg your pardon? – I know her. We’re friends. | -你说什么 -我认识她 我们是朋友 |
[32:59] | You let me see her… | 让我见她… |
[33:01] | I’ll tell you where the Stag is. | 我就告诉你牡鹿在哪 |
[33:06] | Do you know how many claim to know the Sun Summoner? | 你知道有多少人 声称认识太阳召唤者吗 |
[33:08] | Try to get a meeting with her just to be in her presence? | 千方百计想见她 就为了能跟她共处一室 |
[33:13] | Ask her about me. | 你可以去问她 |
[33:18] | Tell me something only few about her would know. | 告诉我一些关于她的鲜为人知的事 |
[33:20] | Something… personal. | 一些…私人的事 |
[33:24] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[33:25] | Like… what’s her favorite flower? | 比如说…她最喜欢什么花 |
[33:28] | -Or what kind of book– -Iris. | -或者哪种书… -鸢尾花 |
[33:31] | Irises. Blue ones, not the white. | 鸢尾花 蓝色的 不要白色 |
[33:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:41] | I’ll have you shown to a room here. | 我会让人带你去一个房间 |
[33:42] | And, assuming that she proves you right… | 假如她证实了你的说法… |
[33:46] | I’ll bring her to you later. | 我晚点会带她去见你 |
[33:49] | Fair? | 可以吗 |
[34:11] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 有什么事 |
[34:13] | Someone has found it. | 有人找到它了 |
[34:16] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[34:18] | Who says so? | 谁说的 |
[34:20] | A tracker from Chernast. With another soldier. | 一个从彻纳斯特来的追踪手 同行的还有另一名士兵 |
[34:24] | Bring him to me. | 带他过来见我 |
[34:29] | He’s already been taken to see the general. | 他已经被带去见将军了 |
[34:31] | Apparently, he’d issued the order to find the Stag. | 显然 是将军下令让人寻找牡鹿的 |
[34:35] | We cannot let him obtain that kind of power. | 我们不能让他得到那样的力量 |
[34:43] | Listen to me… | 听我说… |
[34:47] | carefully. | 仔细听清楚 |
[35:17] | This is from General Zlatan. | 扎坦将军向你问好 |
[35:21] | What is… | 怎么… |
[35:37] | Gunfire! | 有枪声 |
[35:38] | Come on, down the stairs! | 快 去楼下 |
[35:40] | You two, take that way! | 你们两个 去那边 |
[35:42] | He went this way! | 他往这边跑了 |
[35:52] | Genya. | 珍雅 |
[35:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:00] | I’m here, Marie. | 有我在呢 玛丽 |
[36:03] | Put me back. I don’t want to die with the wrong face on. | 让我恢复原样 我不想顶着别人的脸死去 |
[36:25] | And the lynx flush was to smoke out Arken. | 原来猞猁烟幕弹是为了支开阿肯 |
[36:29] | Like I said, our futures depend on this. | 如我所说 我们的未来在此一举 |
[36:34] | I saw two identical dresses in the fitting room. | 我在更衣室看到两套一样的衣裙 |
[36:36] | The target is wearing one, | 目标穿了一套 |
[36:38] | and an Inferni about the same height and build was measured for the other. | 另一名与她身高和体型相仿的御火师 穿了另一套 |
[36:41] | They need the target for the demonstration, | 做能力展示时必须由正主出马 |
[36:43] | but at the reception, | 但在接待期间 |
[36:44] | that’s when they’ll deploy a double for security reasons. | 出于安全考虑 他们会安排一个冒牌货 |
[36:47] | Alina! | 阿丽娜 |
[36:48] | So, I set Arken after the double while we stay on the target. | 所以 我派了阿肯去劫那个冒牌货 而我们则紧盯目标 |
[36:52] | Arken will get caught. | 阿肯会被抓的 |
[36:54] | He chose his fate in Novokribirsk when he met with Zlatan. | 他在诺沃克里比斯克密会扎坦时 就已选择了自己的命运 |
[36:57] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你误会了呢 |
[36:59] | What if we sandbagged him with a lynx flush, | 要是我们蒙骗了他 |
[37:01] | and the meeting had nothing to do with this? | 而他跟将军会面并非为了这件事呢 |
[37:03] | The only two men in the world who profit off the Fold? Doubtful. | 这世上唯独他俩靠黑幕牟利 我不信他们见面没有猫腻 |
[37:10] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[37:17] | Miss Starkov! | 斯达科夫小姐 |
[37:20] | We are to escort you to dinner. Could you come with us, please? | 我们是来护送您去晚宴的 请跟我们来 |
[37:23] | I thought, … | 我以为… |
[37:26] | Actually, I am quite hungry. | 老实说 我都饿坏了 |
[37:39] | Thank you. I’ll take her from here. | 谢谢 把她交给我就好 |
[37:45] | For you. | 给你的 |
[37:53] | All right. Plan B. | 好吧 备用计划 |
[37:58] | Scratch that. Plan F. Stay on the target and meet me at the escape route. | 当我没说 新的计划是 你继续盯人 我们在撤离路线会合 |
[38:01] | He’s an Inferni. Don’t take chances. | 他是御火师 别冒险 |
[38:11] | The general must have been overjoyed | 你告诉将军牡鹿的具体方位时 |
[38:13] | when you told him precisely where to find the Stag. | 他一定高兴坏了 |
[38:15] | Not yet. | 我还没说呢 |
[38:17] | So he doesn’t yet know? | 那他还不知道喽 |
[38:20] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[38:22] | Exactly where you need to go. | 去你该去的地方 |
[38:50] | Tofin. Shit. | 托芬 可恶 |
[39:44] | I don’t recall this being part of the schedule. | 我不记得日程表上有这项安排 |
[39:51] | It isn’t. | 确实没有 |
[39:58] | Perhaps you’d prefer to attend the dinner. | 或许你更想去参加晚宴 |
[40:01] | Marie can manage. | 交给玛丽好了 |
[40:03] | -By herself? -She has Genya. | -她自己一个人 -珍雅陪着她呢 |
[40:09] | Well… | 好吧… |
[40:12] | Then, … | 那… |
[40:16] | I suppose she’ll probably be all right. | 我想她大概能应付得来 |
[40:23] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[40:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:23] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[41:24] | Marie and Genya were attacked in the fitting room. | 玛丽和珍雅在更衣室遇袭 |
[41:27] | Alina was the target. | 目标是阿丽娜 |
[41:29] | We have a suspect in custody. | 我们已经羁押了一名嫌犯 |
[41:32] | Wait here. | 原地待命 |
[41:37] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[41:38] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[41:40] | I’ll leave my guards outside until I return. | 我会让我的护卫守在外面 我去去就回 |
[41:42] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你 |
[42:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[42:11] | Baghra! What are you… | 巴格拉你怎么… |
[42:13] | Stupid girl! No time to dawdle. | 蠢女孩没时间磨蹭了 |
[42:17] | No! | 不要 |
[42:18] | You need to leave this place. | 你得离开这里 |
[42:20] | What? Why? | 什么为什么 |
[42:23] | – Now, before it’s too late. – But, Baghra– | -现在就走 趁还来得及 -可是巴格拉… |
[42:26] | I’m trying to save you from living the rest of your life as a slave. | 我是在救你 否则你的余生都将过着奴隶的生活 |
[42:31] | A slave? But… Baghra! | 奴隶 可是…巴格拉 |
[42:35] | Whatever’s wrong, I should go back and find Alek… General Kirigan. | 不管出了什么事 我都该回去找亚历山…奇利甘将军 |
[42:39] | I’m sure he can help. | 他一定能帮我 |
[42:41] | I’m trying to save you from Aleksander. | 我就是在救你逃出他的魔掌 |
[42:47] | He intends to expand the Fold and use it as a weapon. | 他意图扩张黑幕 将其作为武器 |
[42:50] | That’s what he created it for in the first place. | 他当初创造黑幕就是为了这个目的 |
[42:53] | The Black Heretic created the Fold. | 制造黑幕的是黑色异端 |
[42:54] | Hundreds of years ago, and it was a mistake. | 而且是在好几百年前 出于一个失误 |
[42:56] | Maybe you’re dehydrated from all the heat in your hut. | 你的小窝那么热 你是脱水以至神志不清了吧 |
[42:59] | He wanted me to train so I could get stronger. | 他想让我接受训练 好变得更强大 |
[43:01] | Did he? Or did he want you distracted by dreams of your future with him? | 是吗 还是他想让你分心 去幻想跟他在一起的美好未来 |
[43:06] | Did he want you dependent on him, on his Fabrikator’s tricky little gloves? | 他不是还叫手下的造物师做了小手套 企图让你依赖他吗 |
[43:11] | No. No! | 不 不是的 |
[43:13] | Child, Aleksander is the Black Heretic. | 孩子 亚历山大就是黑色异端 |
[43:18] | He chose a nobleman’s name to hide after he made the Fold. | 在制造出黑幕之后 他选用了一个贵族的名字来掩护自己 |
[43:22] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[43:24] | Look at me, girl. | 看着我 姑娘 |
[43:30] | You can… But only Kirigan’s bloodline… | 你能…可是只有奇利甘的血脉… |
[43:37] | You’re his mother. | 你是他的母亲 |
[43:38] | My son tried creating his own army with merzost. | 我儿子企图用禁术打造自己的军队 |
[43:43] | He didn’t think about the people who lived there, | 他根本没考虑过当地人民的死活 |
[43:45] | what such power would do to them. | 不在乎那种力量有可能造成的后果 |
[43:47] | Turned them into the twisted, evil things that attacked you. | 是他害他们变成了 袭击过你的那些扭曲 邪恶的生物 |
[43:53] | The volcra were men? | 涡克拉是人类变的 |
[43:54] | And women. Children. | 男人 女人 还有孩子 |
[43:58] | I warned him there’d be a price. | 我警告过他 擅用禁术会付出代价 |
[44:06] | That happened centuries ago! | 那是好几个世纪以前的事了 |
[44:08] | He’s had many names, served many kings, | 他用过很多名字 效命过许多国王 |
[44:12] | faked countless deaths, waiting for you. | 假死过无数次 就为了等你出现 |
[44:20] | With you at his command, he’ll be able to enter the Fold | 有你供他驱使 他就能进入黑幕 |
[44:22] | and weaponize it as he always planned. | 将其作为武器 实现他一直以来的计划 |
[44:24] | He’ll be unstoppable. | 到时候 他将无人可挡 |
[44:26] | He told me he wanted to make the country whole again. | 他跟我说过 他想让国家再次统一 |
[44:29] | He’s had centuries to master lying to naive girls. | 他活了几个世纪的时间 早已精通如何欺骗天真的姑娘 |
[44:32] | Did he tell you how lonely he was? Give you a glimpse of the wounded boy? | 他有没有跟你说自己很孤独 偶尔表现得像个受伤的小男孩 |
[44:38] | He isn’t a boy at all. He is eternal. | 他从来就不是什么小男孩 他是永生不死的 |
[44:42] | And you never stood a chance. | 你根本不可能跟他在一起 |
[44:44] | Do you think this was just about you? | 你以为他的目标只有你吗 |
[44:47] | He’s been obsessed with power… | 他执迷于追求力量… |
[44:50] | with hunting all of Morozova’s creatures. | 意图捕猎摩若佐瓦的所有异兽 |
[44:53] | You nearly gave him the Stag. | 你差点就让他找到了牡鹿 |
[44:58] | And I’m telling you, you must hide. | 我告诉你 你必须躲起来 |
[45:10] | I won’t help him. I’ll fight back. | 我不会帮他 我会还击 |
[45:12] | You’re far from strong enough to face him. | 要想面对他 你还太弱小 |
[45:14] | I thought I had more time to prepare you, but it’ll have to wait. | 我以为能有更多时间训练你 但这事得暂且搁置了 |
[45:47] | Stay on the main path until the fork. | 沿着主路走 直到看见分岔路口 |
[45:53] | Take the path to the right. You’ll find food storage. Wait there. | 走右边那条路 你会发现食物贮存室 在那里等着 |
[45:58] | There are some Grisha who are loyal to me. | 有一些效忠于我的格里莎 |
[46:01] | They will help keep you safe until I find a plan. | 他们会保护你 直到我想出可行的计划 |
[46:38] | You’re not supposed to be here, are you, limping man? | 这里不是你该来的地方 跛子 |
[46:54] | You’re like a wounded spider in my house. | 你就像闯入我家的一只受伤的蜘蛛 |
[46:58] | You know what my sister and I do to spiders? | 知道我和我妹妹会怎么处理蜘蛛吗 |
[47:09] | Unlike a spider, I only need one good leg. | 与蜘蛛不同的是 我只要有一条腿好使就行了 |
[47:12] | However, you… | 而你呢… |
[47:16] | …look like you need both hands. | …你似乎需要两只手来施法 |
[47:34] | Wrong. | 你错了 |
[48:09] | This way! | 这边 |
[48:12] | We need to go. | 快走 |
[48:15] | I… I killed him. | 我…我杀了他 |
[48:19] | Inej, look at me. | 伊奈什 看着我 |
[48:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:24] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[48:28] | Get your Saint and let’s go. | 收起你的圣母心 赶紧撤离吧 |
[48:30] | In here! | 在这里 |
[48:37] | – He’s over there! – Quickly! Get in there! | -他在那边 -快进去 |
[49:09] | Alina? | 阿丽娜 |
[49:41] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[49:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:46] | The tracker. Yes, I know about him. | 那个追踪手 对 我知道他的事 |
[49:50] | And your little mission. | 还有你的小任务 |
[49:54] | What have you done with him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[49:56] | Disposed of. | 处理掉了 |
[49:59] | Along with your hopes of locating the Stag. | 你找到那头牡鹿的希望破灭了 |
[50:01] | I always have hope, Mother. Even you can’t kill that. | 我一直心怀希望 母亲 就算是你 也不能让它破灭 |
[50:09] | That isn’t hope. It’s greed. | 那不叫希望 那是贪婪 |
[50:14] | You would use Alina against the rest of the world. | 你要利用阿丽娜向全世界宣战 |
[50:17] | You mean against our enemies? | 你是指向我们的敌人宣战吧 |
[50:22] | Without me, there’s just her. | 失去我 她就是独自一人了 |
[50:25] | Standing alone. | 孤立无援 |
[50:27] | She is all that matters now, not me. | 现在的重点是她 不是我 |
[50:30] | She is the future. | 她就是未来 |
[50:31] | – She is the one– – Yes, but where is she? | -她是唯一… -对 可是她人呢 |
[50:38] | Careful. | 当心 |
[50:41] | You don’t really matter now anymore either. | 你的死活现在也无关紧要了 |
[50:45] | And if you have put her in harm’s way… | 如果你让她陷入险境… |
[50:52] | think about what I might do. | 想想我会作何反应 |
[50:58] | I’d wager you’d need a skilled tracker to find her now. | 我敢打赌 你现在若想找到她 得出动经验丰富的追踪手才行 |
[51:03] | Pity. | 真可悲 |
[52:00] | What happened? You okay? | 出什么事了你还好吧 |
[52:02] | She’s real, Jesper. She made the light sing. | 她是真的 杰斯帕 她能驱使光芒 |
[52:09] | We lost her. | 我们把她跟丢了 |
[52:11] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[52:13] | We don’t know where she is. | 我们不知道她在哪里 |
[52:15] | Don’t we? | 不知道吗 |
[52:18] | Just ask. | 你可以问问我 |
[52:19] | Jesper… | 杰斯帕… |
[52:20] | Just ask. | 问我就好 |
[52:34] | Just ask. | 问呗 |
[52:37] | Fine. Do we have a fix on where the target is? | 好吧 我们有目标的下落吗 |