时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Has he talked? | 他招供了吗 |
[00:27] | A lot of lies. Ivan’s with him. | 满口谎言 伊万在看着他 |
[00:34] | I’ve been swindled. | 我着了别人的道 |
[00:37] | Hoodwinked. | 我被骗了 |
[00:38] | My guards tell me that they caught you fleeing the scene of the crime. | 我的护卫说他们抓住你时 你正逃离犯罪现场 |
[00:41] | Yes, I followed them. | 是的 我跟踪他们过去的 |
[00:44] | Followed whom? | 跟踪谁 |
[00:46] | They come from the other side of the Fold. | 从黑幕那端过来的一伙人 |
[00:49] | From the start, they seemed, just, a bit off to me, | 打从一开始 我就觉得他们有点不对劲 |
[00:53] | so when they left our stage, at the fete, | 所以当他们在庆典上离开舞台时 |
[00:57] | I followed them to see what they were up to, | 我就尾随过去 想看看他们到底要干什么 |
[00:59] | and at the time that I walked into that room, | 而当我迈进那个房间时 |
[01:02] | they were gone and… | 他们已经不见了… |
[01:03] | Saints, it was… unspeakable. | 天啊 那景象…简直没法形容 |
[01:07] | So I ran. I… | 于是我扭头就跑 我… |
[01:09] | How much of that is true? | 有多少是真话 |
[01:11] | He did cross the Fold with the others. | 他确实是跟那些人一起穿过黑幕而来 |
[01:14] | The rest were lies. | 其余的都是谎言 |
[01:16] | What? That’s… No… | 什么 那…不… |
[01:20] | Your heart gives you away. | 你的心跳声出卖了你 |
[01:23] | Do you know we keep records of everyone who crosses the Fold? | 知道吗 我们会记录 所有穿越黑幕的人员名单 |
[01:27] | For the winter fete, we had ambassadors from Kerch, | 前来参加冬日庆典的 |
[01:30] | Novyi Zem, the Wandering Isle, but you didn’t cross with them, did you? | 有科奇 诺维·赞姆和迷踪岛的大使 而你并不是跟他们一起来的 对吗 |
[01:34] | No, you and your crew, | 不 你和你的团队 |
[01:38] | you have another way. | 用另一种方法穿过了黑幕 |
[01:40] | I don’t know what you mean. I… | 我不明白你的意思 我… |
[01:42] | He does. | 他明白 |
[01:43] | I’m an entertainer. | 我就是个娱乐大众的艺人 |
[01:47] | Oskar, Oskar Krepkov. | 我叫奥斯卡 奥斯卡奎科夫 |
[02:00] | Well, that is certainly entertaining. | 好吧 确实挺有趣的 |
[02:06] | You are the Conductor, | 你是”指挥官” |
[02:09] | Arken Visser, are you not? | 阿肯·韦瑟 不是吗 |
[02:16] | You smuggle Grisha out of my palace! | 你从我的王宫里偷走格里莎 |
[02:22] | You help them abandon the war effort. | 你帮助他们逃避上战场 |
[02:24] | No. I deal in legal indentures. | 不 我只做合法的契约买卖 |
[02:27] | I don’t mess with Grisha. | 从不招惹格里莎 |
[02:29] | Lie. | 撒谎 |
[02:30] | I don’t need him to tell me. | 他不说我也知道 |
[02:32] | I had a spy. | 我手底下有个间谍 |
[02:35] | Nina Zenik. | 妮娜·赞尼克 |
[02:38] | Ring any bells? | 有印象吗 |
[02:42] | Nina? | 妮娜 |
[02:42] | Last report we had from her was that she’d be crossing the Fold | 她最后一次向我汇报的内容 就是她要跟指挥官 |
[02:47] | with the Conductor and three rogues from Ketterdam. | 还有另外三个从凯特丹来的混混 一起穿过黑幕 |
[02:51] | What their mission was, she didn’t know. | 对方的任务是什么 她不知道 |
[02:54] | She was waiting to meet you all. | 她还等着跟你们见面呢 |
[02:57] | Now, poor Nina… | 而现在 可怜的妮娜… |
[03:01] | has not been heard from since. | 从那以后就音讯全无 |
[03:04] | Might that have something to do with you, Mr. Visser? | 她的失踪跟你有关吗 韦瑟先生 |
[03:08] | No. | 没有 |
[03:13] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[03:17] | See? | 看吧 |
[03:19] | I don’t know what happened. | 我根本不知道怎么回事 |
[03:21] | My guess, you struck a deal with these three thieves | 我猜 你跟那三个小偷做了笔交易 |
[03:27] | to kidnap Alina Starkov. | 要绑架阿丽娜·斯达科夫 |
[03:30] | But you have a stronger relationship with a certain West Ravkan general | 但你跟某位 妄想自立为王的西拉夫卡将军 |
[03:36] | who has notions of ruling his own country. | 交情更深 |
[03:41] | So long as the Fold separates him from us. | 只要黑幕存在 我们就奈何他不得 |
[03:45] | So, you made another deal. | 于是 你们做了另一笔交易 |
[03:48] | You put on a disguise. | 你把自己伪装起来 |
[03:52] | And you played at being assassin. | 扮演刺客的角色 |
[03:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:01] | The prize to bring her back to Ketterdam was a million, | 把她带回凯特丹的酬金是一百万 |
[04:05] | split four ways. | 四人平分 |
[04:07] | But Zlatan offered me the same number… | 而扎坦愿意付给我同样的酬金… |
[04:12] | to kill her. | 取她性命 |
[04:15] | So… | 所以… |
[04:17] | give me half that, | 给我五十万 |
[04:18] | I’ll get revenge for you. I can get close to Zlatan. | 我可以为你复仇 我能接近扎坦 |
[04:33] | No. | 不必了 |
[04:36] | I think I’ll handle that myself. | 我会自己解决 |
[04:41] | But I can help. | 但我能帮你的忙 |
[04:43] | Tell me how I can help. | 告诉我 需要我做什么 |
[04:48] | You already have. | 你已经做完了 |
[05:10] | Saints! | 天啊 |
[05:56] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[05:57] | Neither do I, so I’ll just be on my way. | 我也不想 所以我自行离开就好 |
[06:01] | Clearly, you want out of East Ravka. | 显然 你想离开东拉夫卡 |
[06:04] | But we can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[06:06] | We have a secure route through the Fold. | 我们有一条穿越黑幕的安全路线 |
[06:09] | I prefer to travel alone. | 我更喜欢单独行动 |
[06:11] | Don’t be rash. | 别急着拒绝嘛 |
[06:12] | You stick with us, everybody gets what they want. | 你跟着我们走 大家各取所需 |
[06:15] | I’m not being anyone’s captive ever again. | 我不会再被任何人牵着鼻子走 |
[06:18] | So step aside and let me pass. | 让开 让我过去 |
[06:21] | I’m afraid we can’t let that happen. | 恐怕我们不能让你如愿 |
[06:39] | General, I found a lead on her. | 将军 我找到了关于她的线索 |
[06:41] | And where is my Summoner? | 我的太阳召唤者在哪里 |
[06:45] | No. | 不是她 |
[06:47] | Nina Zenik. | 是妮娜·赞尼克 |
[06:49] | You asked… | 您让我… |
[06:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:54] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[06:56] | She was abducted by Fjerdans. | 她被菲尔达人抓走了 |
[07:00] | Put on a ship with other Grisha captives, bound for the Ice Court. | 跟其他格里莎俘虏一起 被带上了一艘船 开往冰核地带的船 |
[07:04] | Someone must have given her up. | 肯定是有人出卖了她 |
[07:11] | Zlatan. | 扎坦 |
[07:13] | Well, they have a witch hunter in their ranks. | 那帮人里确实有一个猎巫者 |
[07:17] | Matthias Helvar. | 马塔亚·希尔瓦 |
[07:18] | He has been clever in tracking Grisha. | 他擅长追踪格里莎 |
[07:21] | I want him dead as much as I want her back alive. | 我想杀了他 把妮娜活着带回来 |
[07:23] | What you want is irrelevant. Where are they now? | 你的想法不重要 |
[07:26] | They hit a storm front. We… | 他们现在在哪儿 |
[07:28] | We lost track of the ship after that. | 他们遭遇了风暴 在那之后 我们就失去了船只的下落 |
[07:31] | Reach the western coast. | 到西海岸去 |
[07:32] | Go as far north as you can, Arkesk if you can make it. | 尽量往北走 最好能到阿凯斯克 |
[07:35] | Bring back any Grisha you find, | 带回所有能找到的格里莎 |
[07:38] | and barring that… | 除此之外… |
[07:41] | you bring me one of theirs. | 也给我带回来一个他们的人 |
[07:44] | Yes, General. | 是 将军 |
[07:48] | Ivan and I won’t fail you. | 伊万和我不会让您失望的 |
[07:50] | I need Ivan for a hunt of my own, I’m afraid. | 伊万恐怕不能去 我需要他帮我找其他人 |
[07:52] | Sir, if she’s alive… | 长官 只要她还活着… |
[07:56] | I’ll find her. | 我一定会找到她 |
[08:29] | Come on, you miserable lump of muscle, wake up. | 喂 你这没用的大块头 快醒醒 |
[08:33] | Wake up. | 醒醒啊 |
[08:52] | Witch! | 女巫 |
[08:53] | It was my power keeping you warm, Drüskelle. | 多亏我用异能帮你保暖 猎巫者 |
[08:56] | You won’t get far out here without it. | 否则你在水里根本坚持不了多久 |
[08:58] | If you’d rather call me names while you freeze and drown, | 如果你想一边骂我 一边被冻僵淹死 |
[09:00] | that’s your choice. | 那随你的便 |
[09:02] | Your kind are tricksters. | 你这种人都是骗子 |
[09:04] | Not to be trusted. | 不能相信 |
[09:06] | You intend to kill me. | 你想杀我 |
[09:07] | If I wanted you dead, | 若我想要你死 |
[09:08] | I would have slowed your heart instead of speeding it up. | 就会减慢你的心跳 而不是让它加速 |
[09:11] | Why would you save me? | 你为什么要救我 |
[09:13] | ‘Cause you’re human. | 因为你是人类 |
[09:14] | And despite what you’ve been taught, Grisha are not monsters. | 而且无论你被灌输了什么思想 格里莎不是怪物 |
[09:18] | You need my strength to swim to shore. | 你需要我的力量帮助你游上岸 |
[09:21] | And you need my power not to freeze to death. | 而你需要我的异能保护你不被冻死 |
[09:31] | So there is a brain inside all that muscle. | 看来你这肌肉男还是有脑子的 |
[09:40] | I can’t swim and keep both our bodies warm. | 我要保证我俩的体温 没办法游泳 |
[09:43] | I’ll swim. You… | 我来游 你… |
[09:47] | I’ll swim. | 我来游 |
[10:46] | How much? | 这个多少钱 |
[10:47] | Shu currency’s no good here, girl. | 这里不接受书翰货币 姑娘 |
[10:49] | Move along. | 走吧 |
[10:53] | Have you seen a girl, … dark hair, | 你有没有见过一个女孩…黑头发 |
[10:56] | grey duster, like yea high, Shu-ish? | 穿着灰色防尘外衣 大概这么高 长得很像书翰人 |
[11:10] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[11:12] | Yes. At sundown, I’m leading a team | 对 日落时 我会率领一支队伍 |
[11:14] | to pursue the criminals who took Miss Starkov. | 追捕带走斯达科夫小姐的罪犯 |
[11:16] | I’d like you with me. | 我希望你跟我一起去 |
[11:17] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[11:19] | And recruit Ivan, the Inferni twin, Polina, and David. | 另外再叫上伊万 御火师双胞胎 波莉娜和大卫 |
[11:22] | David? The Durast? | 大卫那个驭物师 |
[11:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:25] | I’ll need him for what comes next, but first, | 我之后要用到他 但首先 |
[11:27] | we need to catch up to her abductors before they try to cross the Fold. | 我们要在那伙绑架犯 尝试穿越黑幕之前 追上他们 |
[11:32] | Is that their purpose? | 那是他们的目的吗 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | I mean… what do we know about them? | 我是说…我们对那些人有多少了解 |
[11:38] | What do we know about her, for that matter? | 我们对她的了解又有多少 |
[11:40] | What are you trying to say, Zoya? | 你想说什么 佐娅 |
[11:45] | Maybe she wasn’t abducted. | 也许她不是被掳走 |
[11:48] | Maybe she was rescued. | 而是被救走的 |
[11:50] | Maybe she ran with them. | 也许她是跟那些人逃跑了 |
[11:56] | The Sun Summoner… ran off? | 太阳召唤者…逃跑 |
[12:05] | She didn’t get on with others here. | 她跟这里的人合不来 |
[12:08] | The kefta never fit her quite right. | 她穿着凯夫塔总是不自在 |
[12:10] | And the pressure of saving so many lives– | 拯救众生的压力… |
[12:12] | I know exactly how she felt. | 我很清楚她的感受 |
[12:15] | The King’s soldiers treated me the same way. | 国王的士兵也以同样的方式对待过我 |
[12:18] | Because they knew. | 因为他们知道 |
[12:20] | They knew that I was more important than any of them. | 知道他们任何一个人都没有我重要 |
[12:28] | I’m not myself today. | 我今天有点反常 |
[12:33] | You used to call on me… | 以前每到这种时候… |
[12:37] | on times like this. | 你都会找我 |
[12:40] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[12:42] | When your table was messy and your bed was neat. | 当你的桌面凌乱 而床铺整洁时 |
[12:47] | I’d help you make it the other way around. | 我会帮你消烦解闷 |
[12:51] | You’d let yourself relax. | 你会让自己放松一下 |
[13:00] | I shall relax… | 我会放松的… |
[13:02] | when I have Alina. | 在我找到阿丽娜之后 |
[13:25] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[13:27] | Djel willing, in my homeland. | 天神庇佑 我回到家乡了 |
[13:29] | For Saints’ sake! | 天啊 |
[13:32] | I really hope not. | 真不想来这破地方 |
[13:38] | There’s something over there. | 那边有东西 |
[13:41] | We only have a couple hours of sun left. | 再过几个小时 太阳就落山了 |
[13:43] | We need to find shelter. | 我们得赶紧找个地方避难 |
[13:47] | Where did you learn how to speak Fjerdan like a native? | 你在哪学会的这么地道的菲尔达语 |
[13:52] | I speak six languages. | 我会说六种语言 |
[13:57] | It’s part of my job. | 这是我的工作要求 |
[14:03] | I am a witch hunter, and you are a witch. | 我是猎巫者 你是女巫 |
[14:08] | You are my prisoner. | 你是我的俘虏 |
[14:11] | That all depends on what side of the border we’re on, isn’t it? | 谁是谁的俘虏取决于 我们在国界的哪一边 不是吗 |
[14:23] | – Watch where you’re going, girl! – Sorry. | -走路小心点 -对不起 |
[14:26] | So far from Shu Han, aren’t you? | 离开书翰老家太远了 是吧 |
[14:32] | Why don’t you come inside? | 要不你跟我进去吧 |
[14:43] | Stop! After her! | 站住追上她 |
[14:49] | Come on, this way! | 快 这边 |
[14:51] | Where is she? | 她跑哪儿去了 |
[14:54] | No, the other way! | 不对 是另一边 |
[15:00] | You two, take that way! | 你们两个 去那边 |
[15:14] | – Where’s she gone? – There! | -她往哪儿跑了 -那边 |
[15:17] | She must be here! | 她一定在这里 |
[15:21] | She’s getting away! | 她跑掉了 |
[15:25] | She’s heading for the woods! | 她去了树林那边 |
[15:33] | We must be close. | 她一定就在附近 |
[15:36] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[15:38] | I saw her. I saw her run this way. | 我看见她了 我看见她往这边跑了 |
[15:44] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[15:46] | Let’s move to the other end. | 我们去另一头找找 |
[15:52] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[16:08] | There’s firewood. | 这里有柴火 |
[16:09] | A whaler was just here. | 有个捕鲸人刚刚来过 |
[16:13] | Put your clothes back on. | 把衣服穿回去 |
[16:15] | Your wet clothes will be the death of you. | 你一直穿着湿衣服会冷死的 |
[16:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:19] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便吧 |
[16:21] | Are all Drüskelle so… prudish? | 所有猎巫者都这么…一本正经吗 |
[16:25] | Are all Drüsje so immodest? | 所有女巫都这么不检点吗 |
[16:28] | I’m just trying to stay warm. | 我只是想保暖而已 |
[16:30] | You should join me. | 你该跟我抱团取暖 |
[16:32] | Unless you swam all those miles just to freeze to death in this hut. | 除非你大老远游上岸 只是为了在这间小屋里冻死 |
[16:42] | Are you scared? | 你怕了 |
[16:44] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我才不怕你 |
[16:46] | I have the body heat and the power to help keep you warm. | 我的体温和异能可以帮你保暖 |
[17:00] | No. | 打住 |
[17:01] | Not in those wet clothes. | 先把湿衣服脱掉 |
[17:03] | Off. | 脱啊 |
[17:06] | Now. | 快脱 |
[17:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[17:14] | Turn. | 转过去 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, but I think you should know, | 抱歉 有件事本不该我来告诉你 但我觉得应该让你知道 |
[17:24] | there’s really nothing all that unique about Fjerdan men. | 其实菲尔达男人的身体 真的没什么特别 |
[17:28] | You don’t have anything… special. | 你并没有任何…与众不同的地方 |
[17:31] | Nothing you need to hide. | 没什么好遮掩的 |
[17:33] | You’re just a man. Like all the others. | 你就是个男人而已 跟其他男人一样 |
[18:04] | Closer. | 靠近点 |
[18:07] | Drüskelle. | 猎巫者 |
[18:13] | Would you stop your wiggling? | 你能别再乱动了吗 |
[18:15] | You’re cold and clammy. | 你身上冷冰冰、黏糊糊的 |
[18:17] | It’s like lying next to a burly squid. | 活像只大鱿鱼躺在我旁边 |
[18:19] | You told me to get closer. | 是你叫我靠近点的 |
[18:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:29] | God, relax, I promise not to ravish you. | 天啊 别紧张 我保证不会侵犯你 |
[18:32] | I hate the way you talk. | 我讨厌你的说话方式 |
[18:58] | You’re welcome, you big idiot. | 不客气 大笨蛋 |
[19:20] | Here. | 给 |
[19:28] | Slow down. | 慢点喝 |
[19:33] | So we’re talking now? | 我们现在能说话了 |
[19:35] | Should be safe now, yeah. | 嗯 这会儿应该安全了 |
[19:40] | Where have you been? | 你跑哪里去了 |
[19:41] | I’ve been tracking you since you left the palace the night of the fete. | 自从庆典那晚你逃离小王宫 我就一直在追寻你的踪迹 |
[19:44] | So now I have your attention? | 这会儿你总算注意到我了 |
[19:46] | It’s been months, Mal. | 都好几个月了 玛尔 |
[19:47] | You couldn’t be bothered to reply to a single one of my letters. | 你连一封信都懒得回给我 |
[19:50] | What? I never heard a word from you. I wrote to you nearly every single day. | 什么 是你从来不回信才对吧 我几乎每天都给你写信呢 |
[19:53] | Sure you did. What, | 是哦 怎么 |
[19:54] | long, heartfelt letters about your exploits with gorgeous Squallers? | 每天一篇感人肺腑的大作 讲述你如何跟美女御风师鬼混吗 |
[19:59] | Are you still afraid of Grisha women? | 你还害怕格里莎女人吗 |
[20:01] | Only ones that keep secrets from me. | 只害怕那些对我有所隐瞒的 |
[20:05] | How long have you known? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[20:06] | That I was Grisha? | 我是格里莎的事 |
[20:08] | You thought I knew? | 你以为我早就知道 |
[20:11] | You cheated on the test when we were children. | 我们小时候 你在测试时作弊了 |
[20:12] | You cut your own hand. | 你割伤了自己的手 |
[20:14] | Not because I knew I was Grisha. | 并非因为我知道自己是格里莎 |
[20:15] | Because I knew what would happen if I somehow passed their test. | 而是因为我知道 万一我通过了测试会怎样 |
[20:18] | They would have taken me away. | 他们会把我带走 |
[20:20] | To a palace, Alina. | 是带去王宫啊 阿丽娜 |
[20:21] | They would have split us up! | 他们会把我们分开 |
[20:38] | I’ve been trying to get back to you this whole time. | 这段时间 我一直在为了回到你身边而努力 |
[20:45] | I found the Stag. | 我找到了那头牡鹿 |
[20:49] | Kirigan’s orders to track it came from your drawings. | 奇利甘看到了你的画 下令让人追踪它 |
[20:55] | I thought you were showing me the way to you. | 我以为那是你的主意 好让我来找你 |
[21:00] | He stole them from my journal. | 是他从我的日记里把画偷走了 |
[21:04] | Baghra was telling the truth. | 巴格拉说的是真的 |
[21:06] | He’s been obsessed with finding it. | 他一直执迷于找到它 |
[21:09] | It’s the one amplifier that could rival his power, | 它是唯一能够 与他的能力相抗衡的加乘器 |
[21:12] | if another Grisha claimed it. | 他不想让其他格里莎得到它 |
[21:22] | You wrote me letters? | 你给我写过信 |
[21:45] | Thank you for finding me. | 谢谢你找到了我 |
[21:48] | Always. | 不用谢 |
[21:53] | I’ll always find you. | 无论如何 我都会找到你 |
[22:04] | – Let’s go and find some shelter. – Yeah. | -我们去找个地方落脚吧 -好 |
[22:21] | No horses missing at the stables, so… | 马厩里一匹马都没有少 所以… |
[22:25] | So? | 所以 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么 |
[22:30] | Are you going to tell me how the target got away? | 你要告诉我 目标是怎么逃走的吗 |
[22:37] | I let her go. | 是我放她走的 |
[22:40] | You were hired to do a job. | 我雇佣你 是要完成一个任务 |
[22:42] | Yes, the job was to pick up a fake for an easy million kruge. | 没错 任务是绑架一个冒牌圣者 轻松换取一百万克鲁格 |
[22:46] | We found a living Saint who can summon the sun. | 而我们找到的 是一个能召唤太阳的圣者 |
[22:50] | A good magician is a good con artist. | 一个出色的魔术师自然精于骗术 |
[22:53] | The trick… | 诀窍就是… |
[22:55] | is to make it look real. | 让戏法看起来像是真的 |
[22:57] | This is different. | 她不一样 |
[22:59] | You saw her summon with your own eyes. | 你也亲眼看见了她召唤阳光 |
[23:00] | The best illusions are the most convincing. | 能以假乱真的才是顶级障眼法 |
[23:03] | That’s the game. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[23:04] | You can hide behind your cynicism, but I believe she’s the real thing. | 你就继续愤世嫉俗逃避现实吧 但我相信她是真的 |
[23:07] | I don’t see you falling to your knees | 我们也遇到过摄心者和御风师 |
[23:09] | to worship every Heartrender or Squaller we meet. | 怎么没见你对他们虔诚跪拜 |
[23:11] | This is different. | 她不一样 |
[23:14] | Her power is a miracle. | 她的能力是一个奇迹 |
[23:17] | I won’t betray my faith. | 我不会背弃自己的信仰 |
[23:18] | Pious as that may be, we cannot work effectively as a crew | 也许你真的很虔诚 但若你的决定总被宗教热情所左右 |
[23:21] | if you’re making decisions based on religious zeal. | 我们不可能组成高效合作的团队 |
[23:24] | Is that a threat to return me to Heleen? | 这是在威胁要将我送还给赫林吗 |
[23:27] | Either we get the target or Heleen gets the Crow Club | 要么我们带回目标 要么赫林得到乌鸦俱乐部 |
[23:30] | and Pekka gets whatever’s left. | 其余的全让佩卡坐收渔利 |
[23:32] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[23:34] | Why would Heleen get the Crow Club? | 乌鸦俱乐部怎么会落到赫林手上 |
[23:39] | Kaz. | 卡兹 |
[23:42] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[24:09] | What happened to your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么了 |
[24:11] | It’s nothing, I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
[24:13] | I know that voice. | 听声音我就知道 |
[24:16] | What voice? | 什么声音 |
[24:18] | The voice you use when you’re not fine. | 你不舒服时 声音都会变成这样 |
[24:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:24] | I’m just… hungry. | 我就是…饿了 |
[24:27] | Let’s cook some dinner, then. | 那我们做晚饭吃吧 |
[24:32] | We can’t risk a fire. | 我们不能冒险生火 |
[24:36] | If they’re still looking, the smoke will lead them right to us. | 如果他们还在找你 炊烟会把他们引过来的 |
[24:42] | So… we starve. | 那…我们就饿死 |
[24:45] | That’ll show ’em. | 让他们大开眼界 |
[24:47] | We won’t starve. | 我们不会饿死的 |
[24:50] | The trick will be… not to freeze. | 真正的难题是…避免冻死 |
[25:02] | I can help with that. | 这个我有办法 |
[25:08] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[25:24] | No smoke. | 这样不会有烟 |
[25:34] | They taught you how to control it? | 你学会怎么驾驭能力了 |
[25:37] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[25:44] | Your powers don’t scare me. | 你的能力没有吓到我 |
[25:48] | Is it me, then? | 那你怕的是我了 |
[25:51] | Do I scare you? | 我让你害怕了吗 |
[25:54] | No. | 没有 |
[25:57] | Of course not. Why would you think that? | 当然没有 你为什么会这么想 |
[26:01] | ‘Cause I’ve seen it. | 因为我看见了恐惧 |
[26:03] | In your eyes. | 就在你的眼睛里 |
[26:06] | In Kribirsk. | 在克里比斯克时 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry that it took me this long to see you, Alina. | 对不起 阿丽娜 我花了这么长时间才认识到真正的你 |
[26:30] | But I see you now. | 但我现在明白了 |
[27:07] | Relax. | 别紧张嘛 |
[27:09] | This isn’t where I have my way with you. | 我又不会在这里跟你上床 |
[27:12] | I can’t wait to be back in my own bed. | 我真想快点睡回到自己的床上 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I can feel just how much you hate sleeping next to me. | 是啊 我能感觉到 你有多讨厌跟我同床共枕 |
[27:26] | Why do you have to say things like that? | 你为什么非要这么说话 |
[27:28] | I like it when you turn red. | 我喜欢看你脸红的样子 |
[27:31] | You’re so lewd. It’s unseemly. | 你太淫荡了 举止不得体 |
[27:34] | Women in Fjerda are modest and pious. | 菲尔达的女人都很端庄 也很虔诚 |
[27:37] | So, you speak for all Fjerdan girls? | 你这是在为菲尔达姑娘们代言吗 |
[27:41] | Fjerdan women are caretakers. | 菲尔达的女人相夫教子 |
[27:44] | They’re venerated. And Fjerdan men are their protectors. | 她们受人敬重 受到菲尔达男人的保护 |
[27:47] | Now that sounds like a recipe for a lot of very unhappy people. | 听上去像是一群毫无乐趣的人 |
[27:51] | We are very happy people. | 我们都很快乐 |
[27:53] | In Ravka, boys and girls train and fight together. | 在拉夫卡 男孩和女孩一起训练、并肩作战 |
[27:56] | Side by side. | 相互依靠 |
[27:58] | We don’t waste time on maidenly blushing. | 我们不会浪费时间 像怀春少女一样脸红 |
[28:00] | That is precisely why you will lose the war. | 所以你们一定会被我们打败 |
[28:03] | It’s not natural for girls to fight. | 女孩不该参战 这不正常 |
[28:08] | No, it’s not natural for someone to be as stupid as he is tall and yet, | 我告诉你什么叫不正常 一个人高马大 头脑简单的人居然… |
[28:12] | there you stand. | 说的就是你 |
[28:15] | Fjerdan girls… don’t want to fight. | 菲尔达的姑娘…不想打仗 |
[28:19] | – Have you ever asked one? – I don’t need to. | -你有问过她们吗 -根本不用问 |
[28:21] | It’s how Djel intends it. | 这是天神的旨意 |
[28:23] | I can’t wait until you get trounced by a girl. | 我等不及要看你 惨败在一个姑娘手上了 |
[28:29] | Not in this lifetime. | 这辈子都不可能 |
[28:30] | I’ll do it myself if I have to. | 有必要的话 我会亲自动手 |
[28:38] | Saints, I didn’t know you could laugh. | 天啊 我都不知道你还会笑 |
[29:09] | The alarm trigger is set. | 报警器已经安置完毕 |
[29:13] | Horses are ready and I’ve stashed the rest of our gear. | 马匹也已准备就绪 其余装备我也都藏好了 |
[29:16] | If we don’t move soon, the Black General will be on top of us. | 如果不赶快走 黑暗将军就要追上来了 |
[29:20] | We can’t waste any more time looking for the girl. | 我们不能再浪费时间找那女孩 |
[29:23] | I just settled our tab with the last of our coin. | 我刚结完账 我们一个子儿都不剩了 |
[29:28] | We’re really gonna leave empty-handed, then? | 难道真的要空手而回了吗 |
[29:39] | Stay. | 你留在车上 |
[29:41] | I don’t need you out here. | 这里不需要你出面 |
[29:49] | And? | 怎么样 |
[29:50] | The wagon matches the one that was reported stolen from the palace. | 这正是王宫失窃的那辆马车 |
[29:53] | They may have continued on horseback, faster, harder to track. | 他们可能改成骑马前进了 速度更快 也更难追踪 |
[30:04] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[30:05] | Our alarm. | 是我们的报警器 |
[30:07] | Split up, much easier to take a Grisha one-on-one | 分头行动 一对一单挑格里莎 |
[30:09] | than a whole squad of them. Rendezvous at the fountain. | 好过跟他们团战 回头在喷水池会合 |
[30:33] | – No! – Move! | -不 -快走 |
[30:35] | No! | 不 |
[30:37] | – Come on! – Wait! | -搞什么 -等等 |
[30:40] | No, Polina. | 住手 波莉娜 |
[30:43] | You can’t burn it all down. | 你不能把这里全烧了 |
[30:44] | That Barrel rat killed my brother. I will reduce her to ash. | 那个巴罗的人渣杀了我兄弟 我要把她烧成灰烬 |
[30:47] | Fine, but be smart about it. | 好吧 但你行事机灵点 |
[31:08] | I may not see you just yet, | 我虽然还没看见你 |
[31:11] | but I can hear your heart racing, boy. | 但我能听到 你心都快跳出嗓子眼了 小子 |
[31:25] | Has no one told you | 没人告诉过你 |
[31:27] | keftas are Fabrikator-made and resistant to bullets? | 凯夫塔是由造物师打造 是防弹的吗 |
[31:30] | I do love a challenge. | 我喜欢接受挑战 |
[31:33] | So stop hiding and challenge me. | 那就别东躲西藏的 出来挑战我啊 |
[31:44] | So stop hiding and challenge me! | 别躲了 出来挑战我 |
[31:52] | Shooting me in the same spot is clever… | 射击我身体的同一个部位 这招很聪明… |
[31:55] | but ineffective. | 但没用 |
[32:28] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[32:47] | You robbed me of my brother, | 你杀死了我的兄弟 |
[32:49] | now I’ll rob you of your life. | 现在我要取你的狗命 |
[33:21] | Pretty effective… I’d say. | 要我说…还是挺管用的 |
[33:35] | Throbs a bit, am I right? | 有点抽痛 对吧 |
[33:36] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[33:37] | A big softie, apparently. | 显然 我是个心慈手软的人 |
[33:39] | I really should have shot you in the head. | 我真该一枪打爆你的头 |
[33:41] | You’re a– | 你是… |
[33:46] | Should have stopped while you were ahead. | 你真该见好就收 |
[34:18] | I’d wait until a Healer is close by before you pull this out. | 我建议你等治疗师在附近时再拔刀 |
[34:22] | Or… you’ll bleed out in 30 seconds. | 否则…30秒内你就会失血过多而死 |
[34:27] | Suli trash. | 苏利垃圾 |
[34:31] | I will track you down, | 我不会放过你的 |
[34:34] | and kill everyone that you love, and then… | 我会杀光所有你爱的人 然后… |
[34:40] | you. | 杀了你 |
[34:44] | In that case… | 这样的话… |
[34:47] | I’ll take my knife back. | 我还是收回我的刀好了 |
[35:10] | I know you kidnapped my Sun Summoner. | 我知道你绑架了我的太阳召唤者 |
[35:13] | And now you’re going to tell me where you stashed her. | 现在告诉我 你把她藏在哪里了 |
[35:16] | We didn’t take her. | 我们没有绑架她 |
[35:19] | She fled on her own. | 她是自己逃走的 |
[35:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[35:34] | I won’t ask you again. | 我不会再问第二遍 |
[35:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:39] | It was pretty clear she wasn’t interested in being a captive anymore. | 很显然 她不想再做笼中鸟了 |
[35:46] | She’s probably halfway to Novyi Zem by now. | 这会儿她可能 已经在去诺维赞姆的路上了 |
[35:58] | You should have stayed in Ketterdam, Mr. Brekker. | 你应该留在凯特丹的 布瑞克先生 |
[36:39] | We should get moving. | 我们该走了 |
[36:42] | It’s not safe to stay in the same place for long. | 在同一个地方停留太久不安全 |
[36:44] | We won’t get far if you won’t let me treat your wound. | 你不让我帮你疗伤的话 我们走不了多远 |
[36:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:20] | Stink reminds me of Keramzin. | 这臭味让我想起科尔姆森 |
[37:23] | It’s the poultice Ana Kuya used to make. | 跟阿娜库雅自制的膏药一个味儿 |
[37:28] | I added cloves to ease the pain. | 我加了丁香 它有镇痛效用 |
[37:39] | Are you sure you added enough cloves? | 你确定丁香的份量足够吗 |
[37:55] | What happened, Mal? | 发生了什么事 玛尔 |
[37:59] | We got caught on the wrong side of the Fjerdan border. | 我们越过菲尔达边境 被敌方发现了 |
[38:05] | Barely made it out alive. | 死里逃生 |
[38:11] | Mikhael and Dubrov weren’t so lucky. | 米凯尔和杜布洛夫就没那么幸运了 |
[38:20] | No. | 不是吧 |
[38:22] | Behind enemy lines? | 你们到了敌人的领地 |
[38:25] | They volunteered. They knew the risks. | 他们是自愿的 他们知道那很危险 |
[38:32] | I wish I could speak to their families. | 我真希望能跟他们的家人谈谈 |
[38:36] | Speak of their bravery. | 述说他们的英勇 |
[38:43] | We need to keep west, to get to the Fold. | 我们要一直往西走 去黑幕 |
[38:50] | Did you tell General Kirigan where to find the Stag? | 你告诉奇利甘将军牡鹿在哪了吗 |
[38:53] | No. | 没有 |
[38:56] | Well, not exactly. | 没告诉他确切位置 |
[38:57] | How much does he know? | 他知道多少 |
[38:59] | Could he find it without you? | 没有你指路 他能找到它吗 |
[39:01] | I pointed to a broad area on his map. That’s it. | 我在他的地图上 指了一个大概范围 仅此而已 |
[39:06] | It doesn’t matter. We’ll get to the Fold in a couple of days. | 没事的 我们再过几天就能到达黑幕 |
[39:08] | And once we’re through, no one can stop us. | 只要去到黑幕那头就没事了 |
[39:12] | They learned killing one of these beasts | 他们发现只要杀死这些异兽 |
[39:15] | and then melding a piece of it into their body | 然后将其一部分融入自身 |
[39:17] | would amplify their abilities. | 就能增强格里莎的能力 |
[39:20] | And the increase in power was astonishing. | 而且能力可以得到极大加强 |
[39:25] | We should head north. | 我们应该往北走 |
[39:27] | Find the Stag before he does. | 在他之前找到牡鹿 |
[39:29] | What? Why? | 什么为什么 |
[39:30] | It’s a powerful amplifier. | 它是一个强大的加乘器 |
[39:33] | It might make me strong enough to… | 也许能增强我的力量 让我能… |
[39:35] | To destroy the Fold. | 能摧毁黑幕 |
[39:43] | Is that why General Kirigan wants it so badly? | 所以奇利甘将军才那么渴望得到它 |
[39:47] | It must have some other use for him. | 他肯定拿它有别的用处 |
[39:55] | Slow down! | 慢点儿 |
[39:57] | For Saints’ sake! | 天啊 |
[40:00] | Walking fast isn’t going to make us any less lost. | 不管你走多快 我们还是照样迷路啊 |
[40:03] | I… am not lost. | 我…没有迷路 |
[40:12] | Drüskelle do not get lost. | 猎巫者不会迷路 |
[40:14] | We are trained to endure and overcome these situations. | 我们受过特训 能忍受和克服这种状况 |
[40:17] | You really need to relax. | 你真该放松一下 |
[40:18] | I do not want to relax. | 我不想放松 |
[40:20] | And why is that? | 这又是为什么 |
[40:22] | What are you so afraid will happen? | 你到底在害怕什么 |
[40:25] | Are you afraid you might start to like me? | 你怕自己也许会喜欢上我吗 |
[40:31] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 我说对了 是吗 |
[40:33] | You don’t want to like a Grisha. | 你不想喜欢上一个格里莎 |
[40:35] | You’re scared that if you laugh at my jokes or answer my questions, | 你怕如果被我的笑话逗笑 或者回答我的问题 |
[40:40] | you might start to think that I’m human. | 你可能会开始觉得我也是人类 |
[40:42] | Would that be so terrible? | 那有这么可怕吗 |
[40:49] | I do like you. | 我确实喜欢你 |
[40:53] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[40:56] | I do like you. | 我是喜欢你 |
[41:02] | Is that so bad? | 这有那么糟吗 |
[41:04] | – Yes. – Why? | -有 -为什么 |
[41:06] | Because you are horrible. | 因为你糟糕透了 |
[41:11] | You’re loud. | 说话咋咋呼呼 |
[41:13] | And you’re lewd. | 还生性淫荡 |
[41:16] | And you’re treacherous. | 而且还很奸诈 |
[41:19] | How do I know you’re not messing with my insides | 我怎么知道是不是你蛊惑了我的内心 |
[41:23] | and making me feel like I like you? | 让我以为自己喜欢上了你 |
[41:29] | Brum warned us about how charming Drüsje could be. | 布朗警告过我们 有些女巫是很有魅力的生物 |
[41:36] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[41:39] | I’m the wicked Grisha seductress. | 我是邪恶的格里莎荡妇 |
[41:43] | I beguile poor, innocent men with my Grisha wiles. | 我会用格里莎惯用的伎俩 引诱可怜无辜的男人 |
[41:54] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[41:58] | No. | 我偏不 |
[42:01] | I’m beguiling you. | 我要勾引你 |
[42:05] | – Stop it. – No. | -住手 -不要 |
[42:07] | This is strenuous work. | 这可是很耗费精力的活儿 |
[42:09] | Quit it. | 别这样 |
[42:10] | It’s working. | 有效果呢 |
[42:12] | The mighty Fjerdan has fallen. | 伟大的菲尔达人沦陷了 |
[42:13] | You are powerless to resist me. | 你根本无力招架我 |
[42:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[43:06] | Matthias Helvar. | 我是马塔亚·希尔瓦 |
[43:14] | Nina Zenik. | 我是妮娜·赞尼克 |
[43:17] | It’s nice to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[43:27] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[43:47] | Inej. | 伊奈什 |
[43:53] | The Inferni, she’s dead. | 那个御火师死了 |
[44:00] | Well, you can’t manage a horse. | 你这样子没法骑马 |
[44:02] | Not even riding double. | 与人共骑也不行 |
[44:04] | We’ll have to come up with another plan. | 我们必须另想办法 |
[44:06] | Saints. | 天啊 |
[44:11] | That’s a pretty nice ride. | 那辆马车不错 |
[44:13] | Yes, indeed it is. | 确实 是挺不错的 |
[44:24] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[44:33] | He threw a book at me. | 他拿书扔我 |
[44:40] | – They stole– – I know. | -他们偷了… -我知道 |
[44:42] | It was the thieves… | 是那帮小偷… |
[44:44] | I’ll find a horse and I can catch up to them. | 我去找匹马 我能追上他们 |
[44:46] | No, it’s a waste of time. She’s not with them. | 不必浪费时间 她没跟他们在一块儿 |
[44:50] | She’s on her own. | 她现在是单独行动 |
[44:51] | And our priority now is to locate her as quickly as possible. | 我们的当务之急是尽快找到她 |
[44:57] | You don’t need to put… | 你不用… |
[45:00] | Yes, David? | 什么事 大卫 |
[45:04] | Well, Genya gave her a ring. | 珍雅给过她一枚戒指 |
[45:06] | Made of pure iridium, not native to Ravka. | 是用纯铱打造的 并非产自拉夫卡 |
[45:08] | So when we get within one mile of her, I can direct us. | 只要与她的距离不超过1点6公里 我就能锁定她的位置 |
[45:16] | Well done. | 很好 |
[45:18] | Proving again the many uses of a Durast. | 再次证明了驭物师的价值 |
[45:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:29] | I’ve never seen a berry bush picked clean so high. | 我从没见过连顶端的果实 都快被吃光的浆果树 |
[45:33] | I’m sure it’s the work of our stag. | 肯定是那头牡鹿的杰作 |
[45:35] | If we follow that path, we’ll catch up to it in a day or two. | 循着那条路走 一两天内我们就能追上它 |
[45:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:43] | Here. | 给你 |
[45:46] | Listen, we’re getting close to Fjerda. | 听着 我们离菲尔达越来越近了 |
[45:49] | I don’t like putting you in harm’s way. | 我不希望你冒险 |
[45:52] | Since when have you backed down from a fight? | 你从什么时候开始会临阵退缩了 |
[45:56] | Since my new job. | 从我肩负起新的工作 |
[45:58] | Bodyguard to a Saint. | 守护一位圣者开始 |
[46:00] | What if there’s no real Saint here? | 如果世上根本没有什么圣者呢 |
[46:02] | It’s just me. | 我不过就是个人而已 |
[46:04] | When I was eight, you defended me from boys three years older than you | 我八岁时 你为了保护我 跟那些比自己大三岁的男孩子对抗 |
[46:09] | with nothing more than a letter opener. | 当时你手里只有一把开信刀 |
[46:12] | Consider this payback. | 就当我在报答你吧 |
[46:15] | Well, if I do anything particularly heroic, | 好吧 若我有什么特别英勇的事迹 |
[46:17] | I’m going to need you there as a witness so you can write songs about me later. | 拜托你一定要给我做见证 以后写歌赞颂我 |
[46:25] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[46:27] | I could eat five more. | 我还能再吃上五串 |
[46:28] | You really developed an appetite, didn’t you? | 你胃口真是变好了呀 |
[46:31] | That’s new. | 真新鲜 |
[46:33] | Not bad, I’m just… I’m saying it looks good on you. | 不是说这样不好 我只是… 就是想说 你穿这身很好看 |
[46:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:37] | Using my power is definitely changing me. | 肯定是使用异能带来的改变 |
[46:40] | My appetite, for sure. | 当然 包括胃口变大了 |
[46:43] | No, you look great. | 不 你这样很好 |
[46:45] | I mean, you look healthy. | 看上去很健康 |
[46:50] | Is that what, … | 这是… |
[46:52] | being a Summoner does to you? | 成为召唤师带来的好处吗 |
[47:00] | That’s how he’s lived for so long. | 这就是他长命百岁的秘诀 |
[47:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[47:03] | Aleksander. | 亚历山大 |
[47:06] | He’ll hunt me down and he’ll never stop. | 他一定会追捕我 他绝不会善罢甘休的 |
[47:09] | I’m the only threat to him now. | 我是唯一能威胁到他的人 |
[47:12] | Who’s Aleksander? | 亚历山大是谁 |
[47:19] | General Kirigan. | 奇利甘将军 |
[47:24] | I made some… | 我在小王宫时… |
[47:26] | stupid choices at the Little Palace. | 做了一些愚蠢的选择 |
[47:29] | And he– | 而他… |
[47:30] | Look, you don’t owe me an explanation. | 嘿 听我说 你不必向我解释 |
[47:36] | I just want to keep you safe. | 我只想保证你的安全 |
[47:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:50] | Yeah, she was Shu. | 对 她是书翰人 |
[47:52] | Pulled a trick with phosphorus or something, blinded my mate. | 用磷之类的东西把我朋友弄瞎了 |
[47:56] | Any idea where she went? | 知道她去哪儿了吗 |
[47:57] | Neighbors said they saw her flee north, into the woods. | 周围的人说看见她往北跑进了树林 |
[48:01] | She’s a spy, yeah? | 她是个间谍 对吗 |
[48:05] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[48:08] | First Army came through here, too, earlier. | 第一军团的人之前也来过 |
[48:11] | Looking for her. | 来找她 |
[48:12] | Who… | 谁… |
[48:16] | exactly? | 说清楚 |
[48:18] | Some tracker. | 某个追踪手 |
[48:19] | A corporal. | 一个下士 |
[48:23] | No ordinary tracker. | 不是一般的追踪手 |
[48:28] | No ordinary girl. | 不是一般的女孩 |
[48:30] | Orphans of Keramzin. | 科尔姆森的孤儿 |
[48:34] | Reunited. | 重逢了 |
[48:37] | Adorable. | 可喜可贺啊 |
[48:42] | Miss Starkov is in the woods. | 斯达科夫小姐在树林里 |
[48:47] | She’s going after the Stag. | 她去寻找牡鹿了 |