时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Aleksander! | 亚历山大 |
[00:39] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[00:44] | – I was worried. – I was fine. | -我很担心 -我没事 |
[00:46] | I’m not as fragile as I once was. | 我不像从前那么脆弱了 |
[00:48] | Not fragile. | 那不叫脆弱 |
[00:51] | Just mortal. | 你只是会生老病死 |
[00:54] | It’s not safe out here. | 这里不安全 |
[00:55] | I could live a long life. | 我可以很长寿 |
[00:57] | With training, with an amplifier. | 只要得到加乘器 配合适当的训练 |
[00:59] | I could see another 100 years, maybe more. | 我还能再活一百年 或许更多 |
[01:02] | That seems a long time to you, I’m sure. | 是啊 那在你看来已经很长久了 |
[01:05] | Soldiers. | 是军人 |
[01:08] | Likely at Sikursk. | 应该是瑟科斯克的驻军 |
[01:10] | They raided our village yesterday, calling for all known Grisha. | 他们昨天突袭了我们的村庄 要带走所有已知的格里莎 |
[01:14] | – A few of us got out. – And Baghra? | -只有少数人逃脱了 -巴格拉呢 |
[01:16] | She led the others to the sanctuary. | 她带其他人去避难所了 |
[01:31] | Darkling! | 暗主 |
[01:35] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[01:41] | Remember Ryevost? | 还记得莱沃斯特吗 |
[01:44] | The same plan? | 同样的计划 |
[02:01] | It is you. Darkling. | 你终于现身了 暗主 |
[02:05] | I approach peacefully. | 我无意使用武力 |
[02:07] | The King wants you back alive. | 国王要我们把你活着带回去 |
[02:10] | But maybe you resisted. So… | 可或许你反抗了呢所以… |
[02:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:41] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[02:58] | I have a message for the King. | 替我给国王带句话 |
[03:02] | If he, or any of his men, slaughter one more of my– | 如果他 或者他的手下 再多杀一个我的… |
[03:06] | – Stand down, Grisha. – Luda. | -投降吧 格里莎 -露妲 |
[03:08] | Here’s the little witch who’s been stitching him back together. | 就是这个小女巫在给他疗伤 |
[03:11] | – I’m sorry. – Luda. | -对不起 -露妲 |
[03:12] | Hands at your back! | 手背到身后 |
[03:14] | Or the next arrow will do its job. | 否则下一箭会让你好看 |
[03:23] | You have two prizes for the King. | 你可以给国王带回两份大礼 |
[03:25] | You want a promotion to lieutenant, take us to the palace! | 你想晋升中尉 那就带我俩一起去王宫 |
[03:29] | I only need you. Not your Healer. | 我只需要你 不需要你的治疗师 |
[03:40] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:41] | You thought the two of you could just quietly train witches among us? | 你以为你们两个能在我们眼皮子底下 悄悄训练女巫吗 |
[03:45] | You want my cooperation, you bring us both in. | 想要我配合 就把我俩都带过去 |
[03:47] | Is that understood? | 懂吗 |
[03:48] | I told you, those were not our orders. | 跟你说了 我们收到的命令并非如此 |
[03:55] | No. No, no, please. | 不 不要 求你 |
[03:57] | No, I’m begging you, please! | 不要 求你了 |
[03:59] | No! No! | 不要 |
[04:04] | No! | 不 |
[04:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:22] | Now… | 现在… |
[04:26] | you still have a message for him? | 你还有话要带给国王吗 |
[04:34] | Yes. | 有 |
[04:40] | This! | 就是这个 |
[05:09] | Healer! Is there a Healer here? | 治疗师 这里有治疗师吗 |
[05:13] | – Do you have a Healer? – The best we have is a Tailor. | -这儿有治疗师吗 -只有剪裁者 |
[05:16] | We were waiting on Luda. | 我们在等露妲 |
[05:24] | It’s Luda. | 是露妲 |
[05:39] | Just mortal. | 只是会生老病死 |
[05:45] | Where is Baghra? | 巴格拉在哪里 |
[05:50] | – My son. – I’m here. | -我的儿子 -母亲 |
[05:52] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[05:54] | But we do need to leave. Soldiers are sweeping west. | 但我们得赶快离开 军队正向西扫荡 |
[05:58] | They’re punishing us for being Grisha. | 他们要处罚所有格里莎 |
[06:00] | Punishing you. | 是处罚你 |
[06:02] | You made him afraid. | 你令他害怕了 |
[06:04] | Now he wants you to fear him. | 现在他想让你畏惧他 |
[06:06] | I won a war for him. | 我为他打赢了一场仗 |
[06:07] | And in doing so, started a war on us. | 也正因如此 给格里莎带来了战火 |
[06:16] | Aleksander. | 亚历山大 |
[06:19] | Where’s the girl, your Healer? | 那女孩儿呢 你的治疗师在哪 |
[06:22] | Dead. | 死了 |
[06:25] | She died because of me. | 因我而死 |
[06:26] | She died because they always do. | 凡人都会死 |
[06:28] | They’re not as strong as you and me. | 他们不像你我这般强大 |
[06:30] | You’re the one who taught me how to kill, Mother. | 是你教会了我如何杀戮 妈妈 |
[06:33] | Their blood is on your hands as much as mine. | 你手上沾染的血腥不比我少 |
[06:35] | I taught you so you could protect yourself. | 我教你杀人是为了让你自保 |
[06:38] | Not them. | 不是保护他们 |
[06:39] | I told you as much, but you are so stubborn. | 我跟你说过多少次了 但你总是这么固执 |
[06:43] | You wouldn’t listen. | 听不进去 |
[06:44] | Maybe you will now. | 也许你现在能听进去了 |
[06:47] | Go. Flee. Go west. Go to Kerch. | 走吧 往西边逃 去科奇 |
[06:51] | Wait for the King to die. | 等待国王的死讯 |
[06:52] | Then return with a new name. | 那之后 用一个新的名字回来 |
[06:55] | A nobleman’s name. | 一个贵族的名字 |
[06:57] | Bide your time until there’s a problem only Grisha can solve. | 静候时机 等待一个 只有格里莎才能解决的问题出现 |
[07:01] | Then the King must embrace us. | 到时国王就只能接纳我们 |
[07:02] | And what about those in danger now? | 那正身处险境的格里莎怎么办 |
[07:04] | We need to safeguard all Grisha. We need to teach them how to fight. | 我们得保护所有格里莎 教他们如何战斗 |
[07:08] | Most Grisha aren’t fighters. | 大多数格里莎都不是战士 |
[07:10] | They fix things. They make things. | 他们只会修补和制造 |
[07:15] | Then we make an army. | 那我们就打造一支军队 |
[07:18] | Morozova did it. | 摩若佐瓦就这么做过 |
[07:20] | Forge new life to amplify our power. | 创造新生命 加强我们的力量 |
[07:22] | We are his bloodline. He made us, too. | 我们是他的血脉 我们也是他造出来的 |
[07:24] | You mean to use merzost? | 你想使用禁术 |
[07:26] | We practice the Small Science. Not magic! | 我们修习的是小科学 不是魔法 |
[07:29] | His journals are here. They’re here in the archives. | 他的日志就在这里 在档案室 |
[07:32] | No, no, no, no, no. You cannot control it. | 不行 你驾驭不了那术法的 |
[07:35] | I could create, just like he did. | 我也有创造能力 就像他一样 |
[07:37] | Then you will die. Like he did. | 但那之后你会死的 就像他一样 |
[07:41] | It’s unpredictable. | 禁术的威力难以预料 |
[07:43] | Unstable. | 很不稳定 |
[07:45] | The Small Science feeds us. Merzost feeds on us. | 小科学滋养我们壮大 而禁术会反噬我们 |
[07:49] | I forbid it. | 我不准你这么做 |
[07:51] | Now, do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[08:43] | The soldiers are here. | 军队来了 |
[08:44] | – How many? – Too many. | -多少人 -人多势众 |
[09:06] | Darkling. | 暗主 |
[09:13] | You’re surrounded. | 你被包围了 |
[09:18] | If you cut me down, my men have orders to spare no one inside. | 如果你杀了我 我手下的将士会杀光里面所有人 |
[09:23] | You’ll kill everyone. | 你会害死他们所有人 |
[09:25] | Including your mother. | 包括你母亲 |
[09:31] | The King wants you in custody. | 国王想把你拘留看管 |
[09:35] | We know you lost your Healer. | 我们知道你失去了你的治疗师 |
[09:40] | Hold your arms wide. | 双臂张开 |
[09:47] | I know how your Small Science works. | 我知道你的小科学需要如何施展 |
[09:50] | Your hands must touch first. | 你的双手必须先互相接触 |
[09:56] | If he moves his arms, shoot him. | 只要他移动双臂就放箭 |
[10:12] | I have no army to fight yours, | 我没有军队来与你作战 |
[10:15] | so I shall remake yours as my own. | 那我就把你的军队改造成我的 |
[10:20] | Submit to me! | 向我臣服 |
[11:41] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:00] | I made something. | 我造了一样东西 |
[12:10] | Sir, she is close by. | 长官 她就在附近 |
[12:23] | Is this all we have left? | 我们就只剩这些了吗 |
[12:28] | Jesper, my bag. | 杰斯帕 我的包 |
[12:33] | Mother of Saints. | 我的天啊 |
[12:41] | It’s not healing on its own. I need to stitch it. | 伤口没法自己愈合 我需要手动缝合 |
[12:46] | – How long before you can travel? – Not long. | -多久以后可以出行 -不用很久 |
[12:48] | – Where? – Ketterdam. | -去哪儿 -凯特丹 |
[12:57] | Between our dwindling funds, | 我们如今资金短缺 |
[12:59] | lack of time and conflicting interests, | 时间紧迫 人心不齐 |
[13:04] | it’s time we cut our losses. | 必须及时止损 |
[13:10] | I guess the Bastard misses the Barrel. | 我看是巴罗的野小子想家了吧 |
[13:18] | You can watch a bullet tear through a man, but a needle’s too much? | 你可以看着子弹穿过人的身体 却不敢看我缝针 |
[13:22] | It… | 这… |
[13:23] | Yeah, well, you see, bullets are in and out. That’s… | 是啊 子弹是”砰”地一下击穿目标 干净利落 |
[13:26] | That’s just… | 而这个就… |
[13:31] | – Where’d you learn to do that? – When I was at the Menagerie. | -你在哪儿学的缝合伤口 -在兽园时 |
[13:34] | Yeah, but why would you… | 是哦 可你为什么会… |
[13:36] | That’s dark. | 那太可怕了 |
[13:38] | Which is why I can’t go back. | 所以我绝对不能回去 |
[13:41] | If you told Kaz that story, I think he’d murder Heleen himself. | 若你把这事告诉卡兹 他大概会亲手把赫林给宰了 |
[13:46] | Jesper, you’re not hearing me. | 杰斯帕 你没听明白我的意思 |
[13:49] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[13:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:00] | Well, I was… | 我… |
[14:03] | I was going to tell you to trust Kaz | 我原本想告诉你 你可以相信卡兹 |
[14:06] | and that he’d never let you go back, but… | 他绝对不会把你送回兽园 但是… |
[14:10] | I don’t have the right to tell you | 这是你得到自由的机会 |
[14:11] | what you should do with your shot at freedom. | 我无权告诉你应该怎么做 |
[14:18] | You make this a lot harder, you know. | 你害我很难抉择 知道吗 |
[14:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:23] | I’d miss me, too. | 你当然会舍不得我啦 |
[14:25] | I’m fantastic. | 我多酷炫呀 |
[14:40] | Mal, when we find the Stag, I need to be the one to kill it. | 玛尔 等我们找到了牡鹿 必须由我亲手杀死它 |
[14:45] | You’re a terrible shot. They made you a cartographer for a reason. | 你的枪法奇差无比 他们可不是无缘无故 让你去做制图师的 |
[14:52] | Of course. I’ll line it up for you, you take the shot. | 当然 我会帮你瞄准 你来开枪 |
[15:00] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[15:04] | Do you really wear its bones? | 你真的要戴着它的骨头吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:10] | At least, that’s how it’s been done. | 至少 以前的人是这么做的 |
[15:35] | That way. | 那边 |
[16:21] | – Hang on. -What are you doing? | -等一下 -你要做什么 |
[16:24] | I need to get closer to it. | 我得再靠近一点 |
[16:25] | If we keep it alive, how do we– | 如果不杀它 那要怎么… |
[16:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:28] | Kirigan didn’t want me to have an amplifier. | 奇利甘不希望我得到加乘器 |
[16:32] | So he didn’t teach me about this. | 所以他没教过我这方面的事 |
[16:34] | Maybe there’s another way to do this. | 也许有其他办法 |
[17:28] | That animal’s not meant for you. | 那只动物不是给你的 |
[17:34] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:21] | No! | 不要 |
[18:28] | You can’t save them, Alina. | 你救不了他们 阿丽娜 |
[18:32] | You may have the power of light, | 你有召唤阳光的能力 |
[18:36] | but not the power to heal. | 但你不是治疗师 |
[18:39] | I know the tracker is important to you. | 我知道这个追踪手对你很重要 |
[18:44] | Give me the Stag, and I’ll have my Healer save him. | 把牡鹿交给我 我会让我的治疗师救他 |
[18:52] | No. | 不 |
[18:56] | Stay still. You’ve lost too much blood. | 别动 你失血太多了 |
[19:00] | You have to kill it. | 你必须杀死它 |
[19:09] | You have to. | 你必须动手 |
[19:16] | No! No! No! No! | 不 |
[19:19] | No. | 不要 |
[19:22] | No! You said you wouldn’t hurt him! | 住手你说过不会伤害他的 |
[19:39] | Bring me its antlers. | 把它的角拿给我 |
[19:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:42] | You murderer! | 你这个刽子手 |
[19:43] | You stupid fool! | 愚不可及 |
[19:46] | And the otkazat’sya, sir? | 这个弃卒呢 长官 |
[19:49] | I am a man of my word. | 我是守信用的人 |
[19:53] | Heal him. | 治好他 |
[19:57] | He was only protecting Miss Starkov. | 他只是在保护斯达科夫小姐而已 |
[20:11] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[20:17] | Or just saying goodbye? | 还是来道别的 |
[20:23] | Jesper fixed your cane. | 杰斯帕修好了你的拐杖 |
[20:35] | So, you are leaving. | 所以 你真的要走了 |
[20:40] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[20:44] | After everything, | 经历了那么多事 |
[20:47] | there’s nothing else you want to say to me? | 你就没别的话想对我说了吗 |
[20:50] | What else is there? | 还有什么好说的 |
[20:59] | You were right! | 你说得没错 |
[21:07] | About what? | 什么没错 |
[21:10] | The Sun Summoner. | 太阳召唤者 |
[21:14] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[21:17] | She’s real. | 她是真的 |
[21:26] | I played it over and over in my head. | 我在脑海中回想了无数次 |
[21:30] | None of it’s a trick. | 她没有耍花招 |
[21:33] | The light was hers. | 光芒确实来自于她 |
[21:37] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[21:39] | Kaz Brekker finally believes in Saints? | 卡兹布瑞克终于相信有圣者存在了 |
[21:42] | – Hardly. – But you just said that– | -那倒未必 -可你刚刚才说… |
[21:43] | I said Alina Starkov is a Grisha with the power to manipulate light. | 我只说了阿丽娜斯达科夫 是一个可以操纵光芒的格里莎 |
[21:48] | She’s a girl with a gift, not some savior of lore. | 她是个天赋异禀的姑娘 但不是传说中的救世主 |
[21:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Kaz, if not Saints, what do you believe in? | 卡兹 如果你不信圣者 那你到底有什么信仰 |
[21:59] | Myself. | 我相信自己 |
[22:01] | – Why’d I even ask? – And you. | -我真不该多此一问 -还有你 |
[22:07] | And Jesper. | 和杰斯帕 |
[22:09] | My Crows. | 我的乌鸦们 |
[22:12] | Because we flock to your bidding? | 因为我们唯你马首是瞻吗 |
[22:15] | Like the animals of vengeance you named us after? | 所以你用那种复仇鸟的名字 给我们当绰号 |
[22:20] | Crows don’t just remember the faces of people who wronged them. | 乌鸦并非只会记住仇人的嘴脸 |
[22:26] | They also remember those who were kind. | 也会记住善待它们的人 |
[22:31] | They tell each other who to look after and who to watch out for. | 它们会告知彼此 应该照应谁 提防谁 |
[22:39] | No Saint ever watched over me. | 从来没有什么圣者照应过我 |
[22:45] | Not like you have. | 不像你 |
[23:01] | I can’t go back to the Menagerie. | 我不能回兽园去 |
[23:05] | You won’t. | 你不会回去的 |
[23:25] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[23:28] | I’m going to place this around your neck. | 把这个戴在你的脖子上 |
[23:30] | I meant why? | 我是问为什么 |
[23:31] | I didn’t kill the Stag. It’s not my amplifier. | 我没有杀死牡鹿 它不是我的加乘器 |
[23:33] | He killed it. He gets its power. | 是他杀的 他会得到它的力量 |
[23:36] | You asked for this yourself, when we met. | 这是我们初见时 你自己提出的要求 |
[23:41] | To transfer your gift to someone who could use it. | 将你的天赋转移到 能够驾驭它的人身上 |
[23:44] | I can use it now. | 我现在可以驾驭它了 |
[23:47] | You know so little. | 你知道的太少了 |
[23:50] | You’ll learn. | 你需要学习 |
[23:51] | I know things. | 我知道很多事情 |
[23:53] | General Kirigan, is it? | 奇利甘将军 对吧 |
[23:55] | Or is Aleksander a fake name, too? | 还是说 亚历山大也是假名 |
[23:56] | Careful with your words, Alina. | 当心你的用词 阿丽娜 |
[24:00] | Consider whose life is in your hands. | 想想看你手里握着谁的命 |
[24:04] | You said you’d let him go. | 你答应过会放他走的 |
[24:08] | I said I would heal him. | 我答应过会救治他 |
[24:11] | What happens next is up to you. | 之后如何 就要看你的了 |
[24:12] | None of this has been up to me! | 这一切从来就由不得我做主 |
[24:30] | Do you know the only thing more powerful than you or me? | 你知道这世上唯一比你或我 都要强大的是什么吗 |
[24:37] | The two of us. Together. | 是我们俩联手 |
[24:41] | Together, we can end all wars. | 你我联手 可以终结所有战争 |
[24:46] | We can protect our own. | 我们可以保护自己人 |
[24:50] | Is that not what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[24:53] | Are we destroying the Fold? | 我们会摧毁黑幕吗 |
[24:59] | We can do anything. | 我们无所不能 |
[25:05] | Together. | 只要你我携手 |
[25:39] | What… What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[25:43] | Wait. I don’t understand. What… | 等一下 我不明白 怎么… |
[26:15] | That should, … | 这样应该… |
[26:19] | Bridge the gap? | 足以搭建起桥梁了吧 |
[26:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:24] | You should now have full access to all of her light. | 您现在应该能调用她全部的力量了 |
[26:28] | In theory. | 理论上是的 |
[26:48] | This is my power. | 这是我的能力 |
[26:57] | But now I control it. | 但现在由我掌控 |
[27:27] | – How many are there? – Two. | -有几个人 -两个 |
[27:29] | At some point, one of them | 他们其中一人 |
[27:30] | will have to go tell a superior what they found. | 肯定会去向上级汇报他们的发现 |
[27:32] | We’ll go in then. | 我们就趁机溜进去 |
[27:33] | Not to be that person, Kaz, | 我不是想泼你冷水 卡兹 |
[27:35] | but are you sure you can drive that thing? | 但你确定你能驾驶那玩意吗 |
[27:38] | Yes. | 确定 |
[27:40] | On the way to Kribirsk, while you were busy hugging bait… | 去往克里比斯克的途中 你忙着抱那只诱饵… |
[27:42] | Milo. The goat’s name was Milo. | 米洛 那只羊名叫米洛 |
[27:44] | …I was memorizing Arken’s timings. | …而我则在记阿肯设定的时间点 |
[27:47] | Not to gang up on you, | 我不想跟他合伙挤兑你 |
[27:48] | but Jes has a point. | 但小杰说的有道理 |
[27:51] | Arken’s system was complicated and the ride was chaotic. | 阿肯的操作系统很复杂 而且之前一路上太混乱了 |
[27:54] | No one would blame you for missing a count. | 你就算数漏了一次也是人之常情 |
[27:57] | “Jes”? | “小杰” |
[28:00] | It’s Suli, for friendship. | 是苏利语 是对朋友的昵称 |
[28:02] | No, it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[28:03] | Trust me. Arken and I think alike. | 相信我 我跟阿肯的思维方式相似 |
[28:12] | Too soon to appreciate the irony, am I right? | 我若现在指出这有多讽刺 是不是太快了点 |
[28:20] | Yeah, too soon. | 对 太快了 |
[29:00] | Mal! Mal! | 玛尔 |
[29:02] | – Alina! – No! Mal! | -阿丽娜 -不玛尔 |
[29:04] | Mal! No, Mal! | 玛尔不 玛尔 |
[29:31] | You look awful. | 你看起来真糟糕 |
[29:38] | The Little Palace hasn’t been the same without you. | 你走了之后 小王宫就和从前不一样了 |
[29:41] | Genya. | 珍雅 |
[29:43] | I need to get word to the King about Kirigan. | 我有话要对国王说 是关于奇利甘的 |
[29:46] | The King’s been taken ill. His affliction is quite serious. | 国王突患疾病 深受病痛折磨 |
[29:50] | The Apparat’s been ruling in his stead. | 目前一直由大教长暂代国王掌权 |
[29:54] | – And the Queen? – Confined to her quarters. | -王后呢 -被软禁在她的房间 |
[29:56] | No one wants her exposed to the King’s contagion. | 谁也不想她被国王传染 |
[30:02] | Right. | 对 |
[30:04] | You were made Corporalnik? | 你加入生命军团了 |
[30:08] | I never did like this color red. | 我从来就不喜欢红色 |
[30:10] | It clashes with my hair. | 跟我头发的颜色相冲 |
[30:16] | You said Kirigan gifted you to the Queen when you were 11. | 你说在你11岁时 奇利甘把你当礼物献给了王后 |
[30:21] | Does that mean… | 那是不是意味着… |
[30:29] | You were a spy for him. | 你是他的眼线 |
[30:32] | I tried to warn you. | 我试过警告你的 |
[30:35] | “Be careful of powerful men”? | “小心强大的男人” |
[30:38] | You should have included devious women. | 你也该提醒我当心会骗人的女人 |
[30:41] | The King’s illness, | 国王的病 |
[30:43] | we can assume you had both the inclination and the proximity to make that happen? | 大概是你的手笔吧 你有这个意向 也有机会接近他 |
[30:52] | My letters to Mal, you never sent them. | 我写给玛尔的信 你一封都没寄出去 |
[30:58] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[30:59] | Except that you did. | 你已经做出了选择 |
[31:01] | And you chose to betray our friendship. | 你选择背叛我们的友情 |
[31:03] | I was a whipping girl for the Queen | 我是王后的出气筒 |
[31:05] | and a Grisha without a color. I… | 一个没有制服的格里莎 我… |
[31:08] | Choosing friendship over survival was not a luxury I could afford. | 我自身难保 友情对我来说太过奢侈 |
[31:11] | I know what it means to be an outsider struggling to survive. | 我知道被人排挤 挣扎求存 是怎样的感受 |
[31:14] | And it’s no excuse. | 但这不是借口 |
[31:24] | I used to struggle. | 我也挣扎过 |
[31:27] | I used to try… | 我也曾试过… |
[31:31] | to fight him off. | 反抗他 |
[31:34] | That never worked in my favor. | 从来就没有什么好下场 |
[31:37] | I waited for years for my chance of revenge. | 多年来 我一直在等待复仇的机会 |
[31:41] | To finally bring him a fight that he cannot… | 等着最终给予他无从抵抗的… |
[31:45] | That he cannot fend off. | 他无从抵抗的一击 |
[31:48] | I never expected it to come to this. Here. | 我从未想过事情会发展到这个地步 |
[31:52] | Wouldn’t you have done the same if you were me? | 换做是你 难道不会做出跟我相同的选择吗 |
[31:59] | The King deserves every bit of your vengeance. | 你的复仇是国王活该承受的 |
[32:05] | But Kirigan does not deserve your loyalty. | 但奇利甘不值得你效忠 |
[32:09] | He is just as responsible for your position. | 对于你的遭遇 他同样有责任 |
[32:12] | I am his soldier. | 我是他的士兵 |
[32:16] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[32:18] | We are his pawns. Nothing more. | 我们都是他的棋子 仅此而已 |
[32:34] | The skiff is still here. | 飞船还没出发 |
[32:37] | Travelers downstairs are complaining. They were due to cross this morning. | 楼下的旅客都在抱怨 他们原本今早就该穿越黑幕 |
[32:40] | Orders from the Black General. He plans to cross on it tomorrow. | 是黑暗将军的命令 他计划明日乘船穿过黑幕 |
[32:43] | The general? | 将军 |
[32:45] | Is that the same general who tried to… Yeah, kill us all. | 是那个企图…铲除我们的将军吗 |
[32:48] | That one? | 那个将军 |
[32:49] | He has the Sun Summoner. | 他抓到了太阳召唤者 |
[32:52] | Was this your plan all along? | 这全都是你计划好的吗 |
[32:54] | To have the general get her back so you can take her again? | 让黑暗将军把她抓回去 好让你再劫走她 |
[32:57] | My plan is to get us across the Fold. | 我的计划是让我们穿过黑幕 |
[33:00] | We aren’t prepared for another fight. | 我们目前的状况不宜作战 |
[33:02] | So you’re not going to take another run at Alina? | 所以你没打算再对阿丽娜出手 |
[33:05] | And you’re really willing to let a million kruge go? | 你真的甘心放弃一百万克鲁格 |
[33:13] | Jesper and I can’t do it without you. | 你不出手 我和杰斯帕无法成事 |
[33:15] | Been saying that since day one. | 你从一开始就老强调这点 |
[33:18] | And you’ve made your position perfectly clear. | 而你已经把立场表明得很清楚了 |
[33:21] | So all you want is to cross the Fold? | 所以你现在只想穿越黑幕 |
[33:28] | Once we land in Novokribirsk, it’s your choice what you do next. | 抵达诺沃克里比斯克之后 何去何从 你自己决定 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[33:42] | Are we talking about boarding a skiff with people who will recognize us? | 我们要跟认识我们的人 坐上同一艘船 |
[33:46] | People who don’t like us much. | 那些人对我们可没什么好印象 |
[33:48] | We’ll have to blend in. Who else was on that skiff? | 我们必须混迹其中 飞船上还有什么人 |
[33:51] | Some people from the winter fete. | 一些参加了冬日庆典的人 |
[33:53] | Dignitaries from Kerch and Novyi Zem on their way back home. | 要乘船回家的科奇和诺维赞姆贵族 |
[33:56] | Now they’re audience to one more light show. | 那他们将会见证另一场灯光秀 |
[34:01] | Jesper, how did you enjoy playing a Zemeni guard? | 杰斯帕 你喜欢扮演赞姆尼护卫吗 |
[34:23] | You? | 你 |
[34:27] | You come here to kill me off? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[34:30] | No. | 不是 |
[34:32] | How many times do I have to tell you people? | 要我告诉你们多少次 |
[34:35] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是守信用的人 |
[34:37] | And when does your word mean anything? | 一个满口谎言的人谈何信用 |
[34:41] | Black Heretic. | 黑色异端 |
[34:44] | That’s right, I know who you are. | 没错 我知道你是谁 |
[34:47] | And whatever you have planned for Alina, she won’t forgive you. | 无论你计划利用阿丽娜做什么 她绝对不会原谅你 |
[34:52] | And if you keep me alive, | 如果你让我活着 |
[34:54] | I will hunt you down | 我也绝不会放过你 |
[34:56] | and I will claim the bounty the old King put on your head. | 我会杀了你 然后笑纳老国王开出的赏金 |
[35:06] | Alina has strong feelings for you. | 阿丽娜对你有很深的感情 |
[35:13] | And you for her. | 你对她也是 |
[35:18] | I read your letters. | 我读过你的信 |
[35:21] | All these years, you never truly appreciated who she is. | 这么多年以来 你从未真正认识到她是谁 |
[35:26] | But it’s all right, because I do. | 不过没关系 因为我知道 |
[35:35] | You have no chance, shadow man. | 你没机会的 暗影男 |
[35:41] | Because I’m the one she chose. | 因为她选择了我 |
[35:42] | You are a child. | 你只是个毛头小子 |
[35:45] | And she is Grisha. | 而她是格里莎 |
[35:48] | Take away my shadows | 即使没有操控暗影之能 |
[35:51] | and I still have something that you don’t. | 我仍有一样你所不具备的东西 |
[35:54] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[35:56] | Alina may well take years to forgive me, | 也许要过许多年 阿丽娜才能原谅我 |
[36:00] | but I can wait. | 但我可以等 |
[36:03] | Meanwhile, | 而与此同时 |
[36:06] | you will grow old. | 你会老去 |
[36:09] | Your hair will gray. | 头发渐渐灰白 |
[36:12] | And she will remain ageless. | 而她身上不会留下岁月的痕迹 |
[36:16] | Like me. | 正如我一样 |
[36:19] | And one day, | 总有一天 |
[36:21] | maybe a year from now, | 也许是一年后 |
[36:24] | maybe 50, | 抑或50年后 |
[36:26] | she’ll realize that she has only one equal. | 她终将意识到 世间唯有一人可与她相配 |
[36:31] | That there are no others like us. | 我和她是举世无双的 |
[36:35] | And that there never will be. | 现在是 将来也是 |
[36:39] | I’m not going to kill you, Mal. | 我不会杀你的 玛尔 |
[36:43] | I don’t need to. | 我不用杀你 |
[36:46] | Time will do it for me. | 时间会替我解决你 |
[36:54] | You’ll wish you killed me here! | 你一定会后悔没在这里杀了我 |
[37:14] | – Are you all right? – What’s going on? | -你没事吧 -发生什么事了 |
[37:16] | What are– | 这是怎么… |
[37:22] | Are you gonna help? | 你要来帮忙吗 |
[37:26] | Well, isn’t that convenient for you? | 行动不便这借口还真好使啊 |
[37:33] | You look fine. | 你瞧着不错 |
[37:35] | I look more than fine. | 何止是不错 |
[37:37] | I made some edits to their papers. | 我在他们的文书上做了些手脚 |
[37:39] | Should be enough to get us through the checkpoint and onto the skiff. | 应该足以让我们 在验票点蒙混过关 登上飞船 |
[37:44] | No one is ever going to believe I’m that old. | 鬼才会相信我有这么大年纪呢 |
[37:48] | You tell yourself that. | 你自我感觉太良好了 |
[38:39] | Come on. | 过来 |
[38:43] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:47] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 |
[38:48] | You’re beautiful, aren’t you? Yes, you’re a good boy. | 你真漂亮 对 真是个好孩子 |
[38:52] | You’re a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[38:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | You smell. | 你真臭 |
[39:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:57] | You are special. | 你很特别 |
[40:00] | You do know that? | 你知道的吧 |
[40:03] | And you’re about to prove it to the world. | 你即将向全世界证明这一点 |
[40:06] | There will be foreign diplomats on this crossing of the Fold. | 这趟黑幕穿越之旅 会有别国外交官同行 |
[40:11] | If you want me to play along with your demonstration, | 如果你想要我配合表演 |
[40:13] | you will release Mal. | 那就放了玛尔 |
[40:14] | Please. I just want to talk to you. | 拜托 我就想和你好好说会儿话 |
[40:19] | I’ve had enough of your lies. | 我已经听够了你的谎言 |
[40:21] | And what lies are those? | 什么谎言 |
[40:27] | About the Black Heretic. | 关于黑色异端的事 |
[40:29] | You spun all this guilt around your burden, | 你骗我说 你因为父亲犯下的罪孽 |
[40:32] | the sins of your father. | 一直背负着罪恶感 |
[40:33] | There was no father. | 根本没有什么父亲 |
[40:36] | You created the Fold. | 是你制造了黑幕 |
[40:38] | You killed my friends. | 你杀死了我的朋友 |
[40:40] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[40:44] | And now your perversion of power extends to me. | 如今你对力量的扭曲欲望 又延伸到我身上 |
[40:48] | Baghra. | 巴格拉 |
[40:52] | How could you so easily believe | 你怎么这么轻易就相信了 |
[40:54] | the twisted words of that angry, old woman? | 那个暴躁易怒的老女人 歪曲事实的言论 |
[40:57] | And who should I believe? | 那我该相信谁 |
[40:58] | You’ve been lying to me since the day I met you. | 从我们相遇的第一天起 你就一直在骗我 |
[41:00] | Telling you half a story is not the same as lying. | 隐瞒一半实情不等同于欺骗 |
[41:04] | And what about conspiring with the Apparat to poison the King and usurp the throne? | 那与大教长共谋毒害国王 谋权篡位呢 |
[41:09] | Did you? Or did you want to tell half-truths about that, too? | 是你做的吗 还是说 你又想隐瞒一半的实情 |
[41:13] | Continuing to serve such a king | 如果继续为那样的国王效力 |
[41:16] | would make me a traitor to my country. | 我会成为国家的叛徒 |
[41:19] | – And my conscience. – So then you’re a martyr? | -也会违背我的良心 -这下你又成殉道者了 |
[41:22] | I would’ve thought you of all people would understand what it’s like. | 我以为即使所有人都误解我 你也能够理解 |
[41:27] | To live in hiding | 躲躲藏藏地生活 |
[41:28] | for fear of being murdered simply for being. | 害怕因为自己的不同而遭人杀害 |
[41:32] | It’s why I built the Little Palace in the first place. | 那正是我建造小王宫的初衷 |
[41:34] | Everything that I have done, everything that I have ever done, | 我所做的一切 从始至终 |
[41:40] | has been to make Ravka safer, to make Grisha safer! | 都是为了拉夫卡的安全 为了格里莎的安全 |
[41:43] | Did you think Genya was safe | 你以为把珍雅 |
[41:44] | when you placed her under the King’s watch? | 送到国王的眼皮子底下 她会安全吗 |
[41:47] | Am I to believe that you will show Baghra mercy? | 你指望我相信你会放过巴格拉吗 |
[41:51] | I could have made Grisha safe, but you never gave me a choice. | 我本可以给格里莎带来安全的生活 但你根本没给我选择的权利 |
[41:58] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[42:00] | But you have given me one. | 但你给了我一个选择的机会 |
[42:03] | A chance to make amends. To finally win. | 一个弥补遗憾 最终取胜的机会 |
[42:07] | – The Fold was not your mistake– – The Fold was no mistake! | -黑幕不是你的失误… -黑幕不是失手造成的 |
[42:12] | I never intended for it to be the blight it’s become. | 酿成那样的惨剧 并非出自我本意 |
[42:15] | Or for men like the King or Zlatan to exploit it for their own gain. | 我也从没想过让国王和扎坦那样的人 利用黑幕谋求一己私利 |
[42:19] | You put this collar on me to exploit my power for your gain! | 你给我套上这个项圈 不也是为了 利用我的能力为自己牟利吗 |
[42:23] | For us. | 是为我们 |
[42:26] | To help us conquer the Fold together. | 为了辅助我们一起征服黑幕 |
[42:31] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[42:34] | You cannot do this on your own. | 你光凭一己之力是无法成功的 |
[42:42] | And neither can I. | 我也不行 |
[42:45] | We could’ve had this. | 这些原本都可以实现的 |
[42:49] | All of it. | 你所说的这一切 |
[42:52] | You could’ve made me your equal. | 你原本可以让我与你并肩携手 |
[42:57] | Instead, you made me this. | 而你却选择把这个套在我身上 |
[43:07] | You don’t care who suffers, as long as you win. | 只要能赢 你根本不在乎谁会受苦 |
[43:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[43:25] | Make me your villain. | 尽管把我当成大恶人吧 |
[43:38] | Sir. The tracker has escaped. | 长官 那个追踪手跑掉了 |
[43:43] | What? | 什么 |
[43:43] | Sometime last night. I have a team looking for him. | 昨晚跑的 我派了一队人去找他 |
[43:49] | If he flees, good. | 如果他逃走了 没关系 |
[43:52] | If he gets anywhere near Miss Starkov, put him down. | 但如果他敢靠近斯达科夫小姐 就地格杀 |
[44:01] | Consider yourself lucky. | 你走运了 |
[44:03] | You’re travelling with the Black General and the Sun Summoner, | 与你同行的 还有黑暗将军和太阳召唤者 |
[44:06] | which means you are about to witness the destruction of the Fold. | 也就是说 你即将见证黑幕的毁灭 |
[44:24] | I know. I look amazing for my age. | 我知道 我这把年纪 简直保养得太好了 |
[44:29] | Well, I thought you looked older. | 其实我觉得你有点显老 |
[44:49] | I know. Not until Novokribirsk. | 我知道 等到了诺沃克里比斯克再说 |
[45:24] | The tracker’s being kept in camp, under guard. | 追踪手被囚于营帐内 有人把守 |
[45:28] | Do what’s expected of you and he’ll be released. | 只要你照我说的做 我就放了他 |
[45:39] | This isn’t a good look for you. | 这有损你的形象吧 |
[45:41] | Everyone will see that I’m your prisoner. | 大家都会看出来你在奴役我 |
[45:44] | I doubt very much they’ll notice your feet. | 我不认为他们会留意到你的脚 |
[46:08] | Good news? It’s just as terrifying as I remember. | 这算好消息吗 黑幕还是跟我记忆中的一样可怕 |
[46:11] | Except this time we’re going in completely exposed. | 只不过这次我们头顶没有罩着铁皮 |
[46:22] | If I’m meant to die today, and either of you two survive, | 如果今天注定是我的死期 而你们有谁活了下来 |
[46:26] | make sure I have an open casket. | 拜托别让我死得太难看 |
[46:27] | No one’s dying today. | 今天不会有人死去 |
[46:30] | No mourners. | 不会有人致哀 |
[46:32] | No funerals. | 也不会有葬礼 |