时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Can you feel them? | 你能感觉到它们吗 |
[00:47] | No heartbeats yet, sir. | 还没听见心跳声 长官 |
[00:52] | How many markers have we passed? | 已经路过多少个标记点了 |
[00:54] | Five, ma’am. | 五个 女士 |
[01:17] | – They’re coming. – Yes. | -它们来了 -是的 |
[01:19] | – I should just tear this down now. – And what can you really do on your own? | -我应该现在摧毁黑幕 -你自己一个人能做什么 |
[01:31] | Besides, | 况且… |
[01:33] | it would be a monumental waste of power. | 那样太浪费能力了 |
[01:47] | This is a bad idea. | 这主意真糟糕 |
[01:49] | – I think it’s rather practical. – What? Why? | -我觉得挺实用的 -什么 为什么 |
[01:52] | I don’t see how we step off this boat without you pulling those guns. | 我们下船时 你肯定会用到枪 |
[01:55] | So, cleaning them is a good idea. | 所以 现在把它们清理干净挺好的 |
[01:57] | I don’t mean this. I mean this. | 我不是在说枪 我是指登上这艘船 |
[02:02] | We are in the worst place in the world, on a ship full of people who want us dead, | 我们如今身处这世上最糟糕的地界 船上一大堆人想置我们于死地 |
[02:07] | surrounded by monsters who want us in their gullets. | 船外面还有一群怪物想吃掉我们 |
[02:10] | – I should have brought Milo. – Who’s Milo? | -我真该把米洛带来 -米洛是谁 |
[02:12] | The goat. | 那只山羊 |
[02:15] | How many bullets do you have? | 你有多少发子弹 |
[02:18] | Not enough. | 多少都不够用 |
[02:32] | I hate this place. | 我恨这鬼地方 |
[02:38] | Why isn’t he giving Alina the go-ahead? | 他为什么不让阿丽娜开始行动 |
[02:40] | – She has one job. This. – Soon. | -她就只有一个任务 清除黑幕 -快了 |
[02:46] | Did the general tell you something? | 将军跟你说过什么吗 |
[02:48] | He told me to have you stop the skiff before we reach the western docks. | 他叫我让你 在我们抵达西面船坞之前停船 |
[02:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:56] | To make sure there’s an audience. | 确保有人能看到即将发生的事 |
[03:18] | All clear. | 安全 |
[03:24] | If we were in Fjerda, my people would help. | 若我们在菲尔达 我的同胞会帮忙 |
[03:28] | Help kill me, maybe. | 会帮忙杀我吧 |
[03:31] | I don’t like it either, | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[03:34] | but can’t have you out on the streets in Ravka, now, can I? | 但我总不能带着你 到拉夫卡的大街上晃悠 对吧 |
[03:39] | You are safe here in Arkesk. | 在阿凯斯克这里 你是安全的 |
[03:43] | I will go north in the night. | 我晚上再向北赶路 |
[03:48] | No. This can’t be it. | 不 不行 |
[03:54] | I’m not done tormenting you. | 我还没折磨够你呢 |
[03:59] | I’m not going back to that whaler’s hut. | 我可不要再回去那间捕鲸人的小屋 |
[04:02] | Well, then somewhere else? | 那就去别的地方 |
[04:05] | There must be a place where we’re not just Grisha and Drüskelle. | 肯定有一个地方 能让我们卸下格里莎和猎巫者的身份 |
[04:11] | Somewhere beyond Ravka? Beyond Fjerda? | 在拉夫卡和菲尔达以外的国度 |
[04:15] | A place where we’re just Nina Zenik and Matthias Helvar. | 在那里 我们只是妮娜赞尼克 和马塔亚希尔瓦 |
[04:21] | If I go… | 如果我一走了之… |
[04:24] | I could never go back to Fjerda. | 就再也无法回菲尔达了 |
[04:29] | I would be court-martialed as a deserter. | 我会被军事法庭判为逃兵 |
[04:39] | I’d be branded a traitor to all Grisha. | 我会被所有格里莎视为叛徒 |
[04:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:47] | It’s your whole life. I can’t take that away from you. | 这事关你的人生 我不能要求你为了我抛下一切 |
[04:53] | But thank you for saving me. | 但还是谢谢你救了我 |
[05:07] | You did the same for me. | 你也救过我 |
[05:10] | And if we stayed together, I doubt it would be the last time. | 如果我们在一起 估计还会遇到很多危险 |
[05:19] | But I have only known two countries my whole life. | 但我这辈子就只知道两个国家 |
[05:24] | Yours and mine. | 你的和我的 |
[05:29] | What are the others like? | 其他国家是什么样的 |
[05:31] | Well, Kerch… might be a bit much for you. | 科奇嘛…对你来说也许太豪放了点儿 |
[05:35] | On Ghezen’s Day, it’s customary to ride through the streets naked | 那里的习俗是要在加赞节时 裸体骑马游街 |
[05:38] | and drunk on grapefruit wine. | 喝西柚酒喝到醉 |
[05:39] | Not Kerch. | 科奇就免了吧 |
[05:41] | The Wandering Isle. Well, I can fit in there, no trouble. | 那就迷踪岛 我能融入那里 没问题 |
[05:45] | Have you ever met anyone from there? | 你遇到过迷踪岛来的人吗 |
[05:47] | – They are infernally happy there. – Yeah, you’ll come to like being happy. | -那儿的人总是乐呵呵的 -是啊 你会喜欢上过快活日子的 |
[05:53] | You’ll never have to grow that damned Drüskelle beard. | 你再也不用 像那些猎巫者一样蓄胡子了 |
[05:58] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[06:00] | you’re welcome to grow a beard, | 你可以留胡子 |
[06:02] | but only for the purposes of keeping me warm. | 但只能是为了帮我保暖 |
[06:08] | I will keep you warm. | 我会温暖你的 |
[06:21] | I may be hungry. | 我好像饿了 |
[06:23] | There’s a pub downstairs that serves hot meals. | 楼下有间酒馆 那儿有卖热饭 |
[06:27] | Maybe they have waffles. | 也许会有华夫饼 |
[06:31] | What are waffles? | 华夫饼是什么 |
[06:33] | I can’t wait to introduce you to my truest love. | 我等不及要给你介绍我的真爱啦 |
[06:42] | Nah, I’m out of the merchant trade. I hunt slavers now. | 我不干贸易行当了 我现在专职搜捕奴隶贩子 |
[06:46] | Even out here? You’re a long way from Ketterdam. | 在这儿搜捕这里离凯特丹可远着呢 |
[06:49] | They raised the bounty. 20,000 a head. | 他们提高了赏金 两万一个人 |
[06:53] | As long as the captive will testify in court. | 只要被俘者愿意出庭作证 |
[06:56] | That’s more than a haul of Kaelish whiskey. | 赏金足够买上一大车凯利希威士忌呢 |
[06:58] | My whole crew gets double pay. | 我一整队的人收入都翻倍了 |
[07:01] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[07:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:10] | – Is there meat in this? – No. | -这里面有肉吗 -没有 |
[07:14] | Saints, you’re a genius. | 天啊 你真是个天才 |
[07:15] | Yeah. Infused with cured boar. | 对 里面加了腌猪肉 |
[07:21] | Is this supposed to be sweet or savory? | 这东西应该是甜的还是咸的 |
[07:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:30] | Matthias? | 马塔亚 |
[07:32] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[07:34] | Matthias, what is it? What’s the matter, Matthias? | 马塔亚 怎么回事 你怎么了 马塔亚 |
[07:37] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[07:46] | Dropped the blood flow to his head, so he’s out for a few minutes. | 我延缓了血液流向他脑部的速度 所以他会昏迷几分钟 |
[07:49] | Something you could have done hours ago, right? | 好几个小时前 你就能这么做 不是吗 |
[07:52] | Fedyor. | 费迪勒 |
[07:53] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for you. | -你怎么会来这里 -来找你 |
[07:57] | We got report of a Drüskelle ship taking Grisha north. | 我们接到报告 有艘猎巫者的船劫持了格里莎北上 |
[08:00] | So we’re on a hunt. | 于是我们过来搜寻 |
[08:01] | We spied you with the Fjerdan and followed you here. | 我们看到你和这个菲尔达人在一起 便尾随到此 |
[08:04] | My Squaller says he’s one of Brum’s men. | 我的御风师说他是布朗的手下 |
[08:07] | Are there more nearby? Is that why you haven’t killed him? | 附近还有他们的人吗 所以你才没有杀他 |
[08:10] | – He’s with me. – He’s… | -他是我的朋友 -他是… |
[08:21] | Your heart is pounding. | 你的心跳很快 |
[08:26] | Is it for him? | 是为了他吗 |
[08:28] | – For the enemy? – He’s changed. | -为了敌人 -他的想法转变了 |
[08:30] | They don’t change. | 他们不会改变想法 |
[08:39] | Bring him to the general with us, | 跟我们一起把他交给将军 |
[08:41] | and I won’t name you a traitor. | 我就不会说你是叛徒 |
[08:45] | He must die for his crimes. | 他必须为犯下的罪行偿命 |
[08:48] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[08:52] | Slaver! This man is a slaver who is taking me to be sold. | 奴隶贩子 这男人是奴隶贩子 他要把我抓去卖 |
[08:55] | – Will you testify in court? – I’ll testify, yes. | -你愿意出庭作证吗 -我会作证 是的 |
[08:59] | Take me with you to Ketterdam. | 带我去凯特丹吧 |
[09:00] | He’s not a slaver. | 他不是奴隶贩子 |
[09:02] | He’s Fjerdan and she’s Grisha. | 他是菲尔达人 而她是格里莎 |
[09:05] | Don’t matter to me, a bounty’s a bounty. | 我不在乎 有赏金就行 |
[09:07] | And we are taking him. | 我们要带他走 |
[09:10] | – But you’ll just kill him. – So? | -可你会杀了他 -那又如何 |
[09:13] | Well, that’s a waste of 20,000 kruge. | 那会浪费两万克鲁格 |
[09:17] | So… | 所以… |
[09:27] | You’re already at war with Fjerda, Heartrender. | 你们已经跟菲尔达开战了 摄心者 |
[09:31] | You want a new one with my country? | 还想再向我们国家宣战吗 |
[09:34] | Is one man that important to you? | 他区区一个人 对你来说有那么重要吗 |
[10:04] | Happy sailing. | 祝你一帆风顺 |
[10:23] | Do something. | 做点什么吧 |
[10:26] | No. Remember who’s driving. | 不行 记住现在是谁说了算 |
[10:48] | Your power is mine now. | 你的能力如今归我掌控 |
[10:53] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[10:56] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[11:05] | So? | 如何 |
[11:09] | What’s our play? | 行动计划是什么 |
[11:11] | We wait. | 耐心等待 |
[11:13] | For what? | 等什么 |
[11:17] | For whatever the general has planned. | 等着看黑暗将军有何打算 |
[11:20] | – You figured him out? – Not quite. | -你摸清楚他这个人了 -没有 |
[11:22] | Consider the scenario. | 你想想看吧 |
[11:24] | The Sun Summoner fled from his palace, now she’s tied to the deck. | 太阳召唤者逃离了他的宫殿 而现在又被绑在甲板上 |
[11:28] | We’re sailing for a city | 我们如今正驶向 |
[11:29] | where another Ravkan general hired Arken to kill her. | 另一位拉夫卡将军的地盘 而这位将军雇了阿肯去杀她 |
[11:34] | And I saw his face as he boarded. | 而且我看到了他登船时的表情 |
[11:38] | I know that look. | 那眼神我很熟悉 |
[11:40] | He’s a man consumed with vengeance. | 他是一个被仇恨吞没的人 |
[11:43] | See it enough in the mirror, do you? | 你平时在镜子里见得多了 对吧 |
[11:47] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:49] | What kind of revenge is he planning, exactly? | 他到底在酝酿怎样的复仇计划 |
[11:53] | We know it requires the Sun Summoner, | 显然那计划需要太阳召唤者才能实施 |
[11:55] | which makes her valuable to us. | 所以她对我们有价值 |
[11:57] | She’s the one keeping everyone safe in here. | 有她在 我们这里的所有人才安全 |
[12:00] | If we have control of her, then we call the shots. | 只要控制住她 我们就有了话语权 |
[12:04] | – We need to threaten her life. – What? | -我们要拿她的性命做要挟 -什么 |
[12:07] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[12:09] | – Who are you? – A stowaway. | -你是谁 -一名偷渡客 |
[12:12] | Why pick this of all skiffs? | 这么多船 为什么偏挑这一艘 |
[12:17] | To kill the general and save Alina. | 为了杀死黑暗将军 解救阿丽娜 |
[12:20] | I’ll ask again. | 我再问一遍 |
[12:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:25] | Mal Oretsev. | 玛尔·奥勒瑟夫 |
[12:34] | – You know Alina? – I do. | -你认识阿丽娜 -认识 |
[12:36] | – Who’s in control of her? – The general I’m going to kill. | -她被控制在谁的手里 -我要杀的那个将军 |
[12:39] | Inej, give him his gun. | 伊奈什 把枪还给他 |
[12:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:42] | Because if he isn’t with Kirigan’s crew, he’s with ours. | 既然他不是奇利甘的人 那他就是我们的朋友 |
[13:00] | Why this half measure? | 为什么不彻底解决问题 |
[13:02] | Why just carve a tunnel? | 为什么只开辟出一条通道 |
[13:04] | You have me. You have this. | 你有我 有加乘器 |
[13:06] | Destroy the Fold. You said we could. | 毁掉黑幕吧 你说过我们能做到的 |
[13:09] | And why would we destroy the Fold? | 可我们为什么要毁掉黑幕 |
[13:13] | It’s the greatest weapon that we’ve got. | 它是我们最强有力的武器 |
[13:31] | See? The sun girl is not so useless. | 瞧见没 太阳女孩也不是一无是处 |
[13:35] | Whatever gets us to Novokribirsk. | 随便吧 能让我们到诺沃克里比斯克就行 |
[13:38] | As soon as we land, I’m going straight to see my aunt. | 等下了船 我要直接去见我的阿姨 |
[13:42] | You have family there? | 你在那边有家人 |
[13:45] | Yes. My family’s Ravkan. | 对 我一家都是拉夫卡人 |
[13:47] | That’s why I volunteer to drive the skiffs. To see them. | 我自愿来驾驶这艘船 就是为了见他们 |
[13:55] | Sir, your thoughts? | 长官 请指示 |
[13:57] | Lead with diplomacy. | 遵循外交准则 |
[13:59] | We welcome the Black General and his escort. | 欢迎黑暗将军和他的随行人员 |
[14:01] | But when they’re docked, | 但等他们下了船 |
[14:03] | when they’re close, kill everyone on the skiff. | 一旦靠近 就杀光所有乘客 |
[14:06] | But the power on display here, | 可依照眼前展现的能力来看 |
[14:08] | it means they have the Sun Queen. | 太阳女王也在船上 |
[14:12] | – Are you giving the order to kill her too? – I already did. | -您也要杀死她吗 -我已经派人这么做了 |
[14:14] | But Arken failed me, so we’ll do it ourselves. | 但阿肯失手了 那我们就亲自动手 |
[14:18] | Sir, she could destroy the Fold. | 长官 她可以摧毁黑幕 |
[14:22] | Then she is a threat to our independence. | 那她就会威胁到我们的独立 |
[14:37] | Why have we stopped? | 为什么停下 |
[14:41] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[14:43] | One more demonstration. | 再来一项展示 |
[14:47] | You’ve seen what the Sun Summoner can do. | 你们已经见识过太阳召唤者的能耐了 |
[14:52] | Now bear witness to what I can do… | 现在 就请你们来见证 由我驾驭她的能力… |
[14:56] | with her power. | 可以做到何种程度 |
[15:01] | Whatever it is you want me to do, I won’t do it. | 无论你想要我做什么 我绝不会照办的 |
[15:04] | You’ve done your part. | 已经没你什么事了 |
[15:07] | Now I shall do mine. | 现在该看我的了 |
[15:21] | Retreat. | 撤退 |
[15:25] | Retreat! Retreat! | 快撤 |
[15:32] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[15:46] | No, you don’t. | 不行 |
[15:56] | They are traitors who tried to kill you. | 他们是企图杀害你的叛国贼 |
[16:00] | This is retribution. | 这是他们的报应 |
[16:15] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[16:17] | We wait. | 静观其变 |
[16:19] | Kaz, you can hear him slaughtering a city. | 卡兹 你能听到他在屠城吧 |
[16:21] | So you understand the scale of his power, then? Good. | 所以你明白他有多强大了很好 |
[16:24] | The bold move is to strike now. | 现在出击才是勇者所为 |
[16:27] | And the smart one is to get clear of the damned Fold first. | 聪明人会等到走出这该死的黑幕再说 |
[16:32] | I never said I was smart. | 我从没说过我是聪明人 |
[16:37] | – Can you believe him? – I’m going with him. | -他居然就这么走了 -我跟他去 |
[16:43] | Today, we redraw all the maps. | 今天 我们将重新绘制地图 |
[16:48] | With the power of the Sun Summoner at my command, I control the Fold. | 有了太阳召唤者的能力供我驱使 我可以操控黑幕 |
[16:54] | And its monsters. | 以及其中的怪物 |
[16:55] | I can move it to any border I like. | 我可以将它扩展到任何边界 |
[16:58] | Engulf any harbor. | 吞噬任何港口 |
[17:01] | Consume any city. | 覆灭任何城市 |
[17:04] | Take what you have seen back to your home countries. | 将你们的所见所闻带回自己的国家 |
[17:07] | Tell the Fjerdans. | 告诉菲尔达人 |
[17:09] | Tell the Shu Han. | 告诉书翰人 |
[17:12] | There will be no more war with Ravka. | 别再妄想跟拉夫卡开战 |
[17:18] | All countries will answer to us. | 所有国家都要向我们臣服 |
[17:21] | For who would oppose us now? | 毕竟 如今谁又敢违抗我们呢 |
[17:26] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[17:42] | Mal. | 玛尔 |
[17:43] | Keep him alive. He could be useful to us. | 留他一命 以后或许用得上 |
[17:46] | Alina. | 阿丽娜 |
[17:54] | Focus. | 专心点 |
[17:56] | You put your attention on the light that’s keeping us all safe, | 你要集中精力召唤阳光 保护所有人的安全 |
[18:00] | or your friend dies now. | 否则你的朋友现在就会死 |
[18:29] | – We wait! – The action’s up there. | -我们再等等 -上边已经行动了 |
[18:31] | – They have the advantage. – Only because I’m not in the game. | -对方占上风 -只是因为我还没出手 |
[18:40] | Zoya, what are you doing? | 佐娅 你要干什么 |
[18:42] | The general wants us to stay put. | 将军让我们原地待命 |
[18:43] | Get us out of here. Now! | 立刻带我们冲出黑幕 |
[18:52] | Do you think I need special power to end your life, Wraith? | 我不必动用异能也能宰了你 |
[18:56] | Mal… | 玛尔… |
[19:02] | General Kirigan, this will only turn the world against you and all Grisha. | 奇利甘将军 这么做 只会让你和格里莎成为全世界的公敌 |
[19:06] | You’ll be seen not as a savior, but a heretic. | 人们会视你为异端 而非救世主 |
[19:14] | No! | 不 |
[19:20] | Shame. | 真遗憾 |
[19:24] | I’ll have to give that speech again now. | 刚才那番话我又得再说一遍了 |
[19:59] | Help me stop him. | 帮我阻止他 |
[20:12] | Zoya? | 佐娅 |
[20:16] | Zoya! | 佐娅 |
[20:49] | It will take more than this! | 一把小刀可杀不死我 |
[21:09] | You stay in the dark. | 你就留在黑暗中吧 |
[21:27] | Zoya. Zoya. | 佐娅 |
[22:56] | It’s just you and me now, Alina. | 如今只有你和我了 阿丽娜 |
[23:01] | And we are all we need, anyway. | 反正我们有彼此就足够了 |
[23:10] | You may have needed me… | 你也许需要我… |
[23:12] | but I never needed you. | 但我从来就不需要你 |
[23:27] | Your first words to me were, “What are you?” | 你对我说的第一句话是 “你是什么人” |
[23:31] | This is what I am. | 这就是我 |
[23:49] | How do you claim such power? | 你怎么会得到如此强大的力量 |
[23:52] | I am the one who killed the Stag. | 牡鹿是我杀的 |
[23:54] | I didn’t understand before, but I do now. | 我原先不知道 但我现在明白了 |
[23:57] | You cannot claim what was not given to you. | 你无法夺走不属于你的东西 |
[24:00] | The Stag chose me. | 牡鹿选择了我 |
[24:09] | You chose to betray our people. | 你选择了背弃我们的同胞 |
[24:14] | I was trying to save us. | 我是想救大家 |
[24:21] | No! | 不 |
[24:22] | Mal! | 玛尔 |
[24:27] | You betrayed us first. | 是你先背叛我们的 |
[24:52] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么做 |
[24:56] | He gave you everything. | 他给了你一切 |
[25:00] | Remember your place. | 记清楚自己的身份 |
[25:19] | Still couldn’t shoot the pretty face. | 还是没法朝漂亮脸蛋开枪 |
[25:21] | I’ve got to stop doing that. | 这毛病得改改 |
[25:54] | I recommend we get moving. | 我们快走吧 |
[26:27] | I’ve survived for centuries. | 我活了好几个世纪 |
[26:31] | Did you really think you could kill me? | 你真以为就凭你能杀得了我吗 |
[26:34] | I don’t have to kill you, Darkling. | 我不用杀你 暗主 |
[26:36] | Your past will do it for me. | 你的过去会替我解决你 |
[26:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:48] | It’s Kirigan’s Heartrender. | 奇利甘的摄心者袭击了她 |
[26:55] | Come on, Alina. | 醒醒啊 阿丽娜 |
[26:57] | Alina, come back for me, please. Alina? | 阿丽娜 为了我 求你醒过来吧 阿丽娜 |
[27:01] | Please wake up. | 你醒醒呀 |
[27:03] | Please come back. | 求你快醒过来 |
[27:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:14] | – Come on, please. – Mal… | -醒过来吧 求你了 -玛尔… |
[27:19] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[27:24] | Don’t you dare say, “Meet me in the meadow.” | 你可别跟我说什么”咱们草原上见” |
[28:11] | I’ve never met a Saint before. | 我以前从来没遇见过圣者 |
[28:14] | I’ve never been a Saint before. | 我以前从来没做过圣者 |
[28:19] | Wherever you are, whatever you need… | 无论你在哪里 无论你有什么需要… |
[28:24] | my hand is yours. | 我都愿意伸出援手 |
[28:27] | I like that hand with a dagger in it. | 这只手里还缺一把匕首 |
[28:31] | I couldn’t hold onto yours, so take mine as a replacement. | 我没能留住你的那把 你拿我这把去用吧 |
[28:35] | It’s not much, but it’ll fend off a bully or two. | 不是什么神兵利器 但也能挡一两颗子弹 |
[28:42] | I know just what to name it. | 我想好要给它取什么名字了 |
[28:48] | Step one for any good plan, | 一个好计划的开端 首先就是要… |
[28:50] | a change of clothes. | 换衣服 |
[28:53] | It’s worked for me. | 我试过 很管用 |
[28:54] | Here. | 给 |
[28:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | So… will you still be trying to kidnap me? | 那…你们还会试图绑架我吗 |
[29:04] | ‘Course not. | 当然不会 |
[29:06] | Have you found religion, too? | 你也找到信仰了 |
[29:08] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[29:09] | I’m exhausted. Besides… | 我累了 况且… |
[29:12] | it’d be bad form to kidnap someone after they saved your life. | 她刚才救了我们 再绑架她岂不是忘恩负义 |
[29:17] | You are quite valuable, you know? | 你很值钱 知道吗 |
[29:31] | So is this. | 这个也很值钱 |
[29:40] | I saw this on a portrait of one of the queens in the Little Palace. | 我在小王宫里的 其中一幅王后画像里见过它 |
[29:42] | It’s not a gift. | 不是白送的 |
[29:44] | It’s to keep quiet about who I am. | 是封口费 你不能泄露我的身份 |
[29:46] | Where I go from here. | 以及我在此之后的去向 |
[30:00] | The deal is the deal. | 成交 |
[30:37] | I didn’t expect it to burn at all. | 真没想到这玩意可以用火烧 |
[30:43] | But it can be destroyed in the end. | 但到头来 它也不是水火不侵啊 |
[30:46] | Just like him. | 他也并非不死之身 |
[31:06] | I know that look. | 我知道这眼神 |
[31:10] | You’re staring down your new bully. | 你在凝望新的敌人 |
[31:13] | We’re worse off than we were before, Mal. | 眼下的情况比以往更加严峻 玛尔 |
[31:18] | Kirigan turned on his own people– | 奇利甘突然攻击自己的同胞… |
[31:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:26] | You’re not ready yet. | 你还没有准备好 |
[31:28] | Neither were they. | 他们也没有 |
[31:30] | That’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[31:32] | Who do you think the world will blame? | 你觉得世人会责怪谁 |
[31:37] | We’ll come back, I promise. | 我们会再回来的 我保证 |
[31:42] | You will tear it down. | 你会摧毁黑幕的 |
[31:45] | Just not today. | 只不过不是今天 |
[31:48] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:50] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[31:52] | You can’t go back into the Fold. | 你不能回黑幕里去 |
[31:55] | To Novokribirsk. | 我要去诺沃克里比斯克 |
[31:57] | I had family in that city. | 我有亲人在城里 |
[32:00] | I need to know how much of it is lost. | 我要去看他们有没有人幸存 |
[32:02] | It’s dangerous to go looking for the dead. | 寻找已死之人是一件很危险的事 |
[32:05] | What you see may haunt you for the rest of your days. | 你目睹的场景 也许会成为你余生的梦魇 |
[32:12] | Not going will haunt me more. | 不去看看 我会更加寝食难安 |
[32:17] | You can’t stay in Ravka. | 你不能留在拉夫卡 |
[32:19] | The Apparat will try to keep his power. | 大教长会不择手段保住权力 |
[32:22] | Blame this on all of us. | 把罪责推给我们所有人 |
[32:23] | The people will turn on Grisha again. | 人民会再度与格里莎为敌 |
[32:26] | You need to find new allies. | 你需要寻找新的同盟 |
[32:35] | Then I’ll come back… | 然后我会回来… |
[32:38] | and reclaim our country. | 夺回故土 |
[32:43] | I still don’t like you… | 我还是不喜欢你… |
[32:46] | but I’m grateful for you. | 但我很感激你 |
[32:50] | So remember this. | 所以记住这句话 |
[32:52] | Saints become martyrs before they get to be heroes. | 圣者都是在殉难后才被奉为英雄 |
[32:56] | So… | 所以… |
[32:59] | stay alive. | 你可别死了 |
[33:01] | They’ll have to get through me first. | 要杀她 得先踏过我的尸体 |
[33:03] | You need more than bullets and bravado to survive the people hunting you now. | 要想在猎杀你的人手下存活 光有子弹和勇气是不够的 |
[33:22] | It’s a two-day walk to Os Kervo from here, given our condition. | 就我们目前的状况 步行去欧斯科沃需要两天时间 |
[33:25] | Two days as the crow walks. | 走直线也要两天 |
[33:26] | We can smuggle ourselves onto a ship to Ketterdam from there. | 我们可以在那里 偷溜上一艘开往凯特丹的船 |
[33:35] | You berated me for letting her go, and now that’s what you’re doing. | 你之前还骂我放走她 而你现在也做着同样的事 |
[33:38] | So what’s your angle? | 你有什么目的 |
[33:41] | I’m keeping my promise to you. | 我在履行对你的承诺 |
[33:45] | I swore you won’t go back to the Menagerie, | 我答应过不会让你回兽园 |
[33:47] | and one of these gemstones covers it. | 那首饰上随便一颗宝石就能给你赎身 |
[33:51] | She needs my help more than you. | 她比你更需要我的帮助 |
[33:52] | But we do need you. | 但我们也很需要你 |
[33:57] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[34:05] | I want to see the look on Heleen’s face when you clear the books. | 我想看看你付清账款时 赫林脸上的表情 |
[34:12] | After that… | 在那之后… |
[34:14] | we’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[34:31] | Matthias? | 马塔亚 |
[34:33] | Matthias. Matthias. | 马塔亚 |
[34:54] | Devil Drüsje. | 邪恶的女巫 |
[34:55] | No. No, Matthias, please. | 不 马塔亚 不要 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:07] | Matthias? | 马塔亚 |
[35:08] | This was… just a cruel joke all along. | 这一切…都只是个残忍的玩笑 |
[35:13] | To prove a point. To treat me as I treated you. | 好让我见识你的厉害 我抓了你 你就让我也沦为阶下囚 |
[35:16] | No. This was to save your life. | 不是的 我这么做是为了救你的命 |
[35:19] | They would have killed you. | 他们想杀你 |
[35:21] | It was falling on the mercy of Kerch law, or certain death. | 要么借助科奇的法律逃过一劫 要么必死无疑 |
[35:24] | I knew if I said you were a slaver, they would only arrest you. | 我知道我说你是奴隶贩子的话 他们只会逮捕你 |
[35:27] | I am no slaver. | 我不是奴隶贩子 |
[35:28] | I know, I’ll drop the charge when the case goes to court. | 我知道 一到法庭我就会撤销指控 |
[35:31] | “Goes to court”? Maybe in a year or two. | “到法庭”也许一两年后吧 |
[35:34] | Meantime, we’re headed to Hellgate. | 在这期间 我们将会前往地狱门 |
[35:37] | All that awaits us is a dank, stone cell where we’ll rot. | 等着我们的只有阴冷潮湿的石头牢房 我们都会死在那里面 |
[35:42] | Time’s up! | 时间到 |
[35:45] | Trust me, please. | 求你相信我 |
[35:48] | You broke my trust. | 你辜负了我的信任 |
[35:50] | No, I can fix this. | 不是的 我可以补救 |
[35:51] | You cannot fix this. | 你没法补救 |
[35:53] | – Get up. Time’s up. Up you come. – Matthias, please. | -起来 时间到了 上来 -马塔亚 求你了 |
[36:07] | Os Kervo! Docked at Os Kervo! | 欧斯科沃欧斯科沃到了 |
[36:11] | On to Ketterdam next! | 下一站 凯特丹 |
[36:17] | We set out with a clear mission, | 我们出发时 目标很明确 |
[36:19] | a prize of a million kruge. | 一百万克鲁格的赏金 |
[36:23] | And a new member on our crew. So… | 还给团队吸纳了一名新成员 那么… |
[36:27] | what did we learn? | 我们学到了什么 |
[36:29] | People with trains are evil. | 开火车的人都很坏 |
[36:31] | You can’t kidnap a human sunbeam. | 不能绑架一个太阳人 |
[36:35] | And maybe, just maybe, | 还有 也许 只是也许哦 |
[36:37] | greed is a poor motivator. | 被贪婪驱动不是什么好事 |
[36:41] | True wealth is the friends you make along the way. | 真正的财富是在人生路上结识的朋友 |
[36:44] | I just might be impressed. | 我对你有点刮目相看呢 |
[36:45] | I’m talking of Milo, of course. | 当然了 我指的是米洛 |
[36:50] | But I won’t have my smelly friend when walking into Ketterdam. | 但我不会带着那位有味道的朋友 一起回凯特丹 |
[36:52] | Where Dreesen is waiting for our return. | 德里森在那儿等着我们呢 |
[36:56] | And Pekka Rollins. | 还有佩卡·罗林斯 |
[36:59] | They’ll both want our heads once we show up without the Sun Summoner. | 我们没把太阳召唤者带回去 他们都会想要我们的命 |
[37:02] | Well, I’m sure the boss has a plan. | 我相信老大自有打算 |
[37:03] | He wouldn’t send us into a death trap. | 他才不会让咱们去送死呢 |
[37:07] | Tell me you have a plan. | 告诉我 你已经计划好了 |
[37:10] | I don’t care if it’s a lie. | 我不在乎那是不是骗人的 |
[37:13] | I have a plan. | 我计划好了 |
[37:15] | And, just how this all started… | 而且 正如刚开始时那样… |
[37:19] | we’re going to need a Heartrender. | 我们需要一个摄心者 |
[37:22] | Milana? | 米拉娜 |
[37:23] | No. For this to work, it has to be someone neither of them know. | 不 必须是他们都不认识的人才行 |
[37:26] | Someone desperate for work, with loyalties only to us. | 一个亟需工作 只对我们效忠的人 |
[37:29] | It’ll be a long passage without that wine shipment. | 少了那批酒 之后的航程该有多漫长啊 |
[37:31] | Have a heart. Novokribirsk is in ruins. | 有点同情心吧 诺沃克里比斯克已经是一片废墟了 |
[37:34] | Their Sun Saint is dead. | 他们的太阳圣者死了 |
[37:37] | Excuse me. Is what he said true? | 打扰一下 他说的是真的吗 |
[37:41] | I don’t know if she’s dead. | 我不知道她有没有死 |
[37:43] | But she is a Saint. | 但她确实是圣者 |
[37:55] | Did he call us ghosts? | 他刚才叫我们幽灵吗 |
[37:58] | It also means survivors. | 那个词也有幸存者的意思 |
[38:05] | But ghosts are what we’ll need to be for a while. | 但这段时间 我们确实得像幽灵一样行踪隐秘 |
[38:09] | Zoya’s right. The whole world will be after you. | 佐娅说得对 全世界的人都会找你 |
[38:17] | I know some people in this world who’d like those odds. | 我知道这世上 还有些乐于迎难而上的人 |
[38:26] | It’s you and me now, like old times. | 现在只剩你我相依为命了 就像以前一样 |
[38:30] | I like those odds, too. | 我也不惧任何艰险 |
[38:39] | And when I’m strong enough, we’ll come back. Together. | 等到我足够强大的时候 我们再回来 一起回来 |
[38:45] | And tear it down… | 既然暗主已死… |
[38:48] | now that the Darkling is dead. | 我会将黑幕也一并摧毁 |
[39:22] | Follow. | 跟我来 |