英文名称:Shadow Land
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | Let’s see who you are. | 来看看,你到底长什么样. |
[01:47] | What the hell was that? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[02:01] | It was a dream. | 这就是个梦。 |
[03:19] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey! – Mr. President, it’s me. | -吁,吁,吁!嘿! -总统先生,是我。 |
[03:21] | It’s Nathan Malone. | 是内森.马隆。 |
[03:24] | – Nathan. – Yeah, and Brett. | -内森。 -是的,还有布雷特。 |
[03:26] | It’s me, Mr. President. | 是我,总统先生。 |
[03:28] | – Hit the breaker. – Yeah. | -把电闸合上。 -是。 |
[03:36] | What am I doing here? | 我在这儿,做什么? |
[03:38] | Well, sir, that’s what we came to find out. | 先生,这正是我们来找你的原因。 |
[03:41] | I… | 我… |
[03:43] | I thought I saw someone out here. | 我好像看到有人在外面。 |
[03:45] | Sir, that’s… that’s not possible. | 先生,这是…那是不可能的。 |
[03:47] | If someone breached the perimeter, we would have known. | 如果有人突破警戒线,我们会知道的。 |
[03:51] | Perhaps you were having another one of your dreams? | 也许你又做了一个梦? |
[03:53] | I was… but-but it was real, too. | 我是做了…但,但那却也是真实的。 |
[03:58] | I looked out the window,and somebody was there. | 我向窗外望去,有人就站在那里。 |
[04:08] | I’m… I’m sorry, fellas. | 我真是…我真是很抱歉,伙计们。 |
[04:13] | I got it. | 让我来捡。 |
[04:20] | I’m gonna go back in the house. | 我要回房间里去了。 |
[04:22] | Okay, sir. | 好的,先生。 |
[04:23] | No, no. | 不,不用。 |
[04:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事的。 |
[04:29] | Sorry, fellas. | 对不起了,伙计们。 |
[04:36] | We should, uh… | 我们应该做的是,呃… |
[04:38] | we should make sure there’s no more live ammo in the house. | 我们得确保,这房子里没有弹药。 |
[04:41] | No, no, don’t do that. | 不用,别这样。 |
[04:43] | When I signed up,I agreed to take a bullet for him, not from him. | 当我入职时,发誓是用身体,挡住射向他的子弹,而不是没收他的子弹。 |
[04:47] | Yeah, and he’ll be okay. Yeah? | 是的,他会没事的。是吗? |
[04:51] | Was he like this when he was in office? | 他在任执政时,也是这样吗? |
[04:54] | No, no, not at all. | 不,一点儿都不是这样。 |
[04:58] | – Should call Mr. Barnes. – Yeah. | -我应该给巴恩斯先生打电话。 -好的。 |
[05:28] | Mr. President, you have to make a decision, sir. | 总统先生,你必须做出决定,先生。 |
[05:33] | For the past five weeks,intelligence reports have been tracking the construction of this lab in Astovia. | 过去五周,情报部门一直在追踪阿斯托维亚实验室的建设。 |
[05:39] | It’s now dangerously close to completion. | 现在,它已经危险地接近完成了。 |
[05:43] | Are we sure about this, Jasper? | 我们确定吗,贾斯帕? |
[05:45] | No, sir, we are not. | 不,先生,我还不确定。 |
[05:47] | Reports suggest that the lab in these photographs will be fully operational within the next 48 hours, sir. | 报告显示,照片中的实验室,将在48小时内全面运作,总统先生。 |
[05:52] | They suggest. They do not confirm. | 他们是在建议。他们还没有确认。 |
[05:56] | While you’re waiting for confirmation, Astovia’s gonna have fissile uranium in a matter of days. | 在你等待确认的时候,阿斯托维亚几天后就会得到可裂变铀。 |
[06:00] | If the report is accurate. | 如果报告准确的话。 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1080个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:185个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:98个,托福词汇:145个,考研词汇:200个,专四词汇:166个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:318个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:02] | That’s the big if, isn’t it? | 如果是的,将很严重,不是吗? |
[06:03] | Yes, sir, it is. But we believe the reports are correct. | 是的,先生。但我们相信报告是准确的。 |
[06:08] | We also believe that people whose daughters are in the conflict zone should not be involved in this kind of conversation. | 我们还认为,那些女儿处在冲突地区的人们,是不应该参与这种对话的。 |
[06:14] | Astovia ground all flights the moment this broke out. | 阿斯托维亚航空公司在这件事爆发后,立即停飞了所有航班。 |
[06:18] | She’s one of hundreds of Americans trapped in the country. | 她是数百名,被困在该国的美国公民之一。 |
[06:23] | One more day is all I’m suggesting, Mr. President. | 我只想再多延缓一天,总统先生。 |
[06:27] | Let’s try diplomacy first. | 让我们先试试,外交手段吧。 |
[06:30] | With all due respect, sir, the time for diplomacy is over. | 恕我直言,先生,外交手段,已经不好使了。 |
[06:34] | We need an answer now. | 我们现在需要一个答案。 |
[06:36] | Go, or no go. | 行动,还是不行动 |
[06:42] | -If we’re wrong… -Sir, in less than 24 hours, | -如果我们搞错了… -总统先生,在不到24小时后, |
[06:46] | we’re gonna be looking at a very different decision. | 我们将面临一个完全不同的决定。 |
[07:03] | Do it. | 干吧。 |
[07:06] | Yes, sir. | 遵命,先生。 |
[07:24] | 幻影天地 始建于1895年 | |
[07:44] | – Thank you. Brett. – Mr. Barnes. | -谢谢你,布雷特。 -巴恩斯先生。 |
[07:47] | Thank you for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你,这么快就赶来了。 |
[07:49] | Anytime. How’s he doing? | 随叫随到。他怎么样了? |
[07:52] | He’s, uh… | 他有点,呃… |
[07:54] | Maybe you should see for yourself. | 也许,你应该自己亲眼去看看。 |
[07:56] | Ladies and gentlemen,tonight we’ve decided to take military action in the country of Astovia. | 女士们,先生们,今晚我们决定在阿斯托维亚采取军事行动。 |
[08:03] | A preemptive strike based on intelligence reports that indicaten that this rogue state | 先发制人的打击基于情报报告,表明这个流氓国家 |
[08:10] | is on the verge of developing nuclear capability. | 正处于发展核能力的边缘。 |
[08:13] | We’ve asked the leaders of Astovia to allow us in to see if our reports are wrong, but they’ve refused. | 我们已经请求阿斯托维亚的领导人,允许我们进去看看,我们的报告是否有误, 但他们拒绝了。 |
[08:19] | -Sir. – Even now, as I speak, | -先生。 -此时,就在我讲话的时刻, |
[08:21] | air and ground forces are already taking action. | 空军和地面部队,已经在采取行动了。 |
[08:27] | God bless us all, | 上帝保佑我们大家, |
[08:29] | and God bless the United States of America. | 上帝保佑美利坚合众国。 |
[08:35] | Sir, Mr. Barnes is here. | 先生,巴恩斯先生到了。 |
[08:39] | Jasper! | 贾斯帕! |
[08:41] | Jasper, how… how the hell are you? | 贾斯帕,怎么…你还好吗? |
[08:44] | I’m well, sir. | 我很好,先生。 |
[08:45] | How’s Jenny? | 珍妮怎么样? |
[08:47] | She’s good.She sends her best. | 她很好。她向你问好。 |
[08:49] | Um, she’s just finishing up her PhD. | 她刚拿到了博士学位。 |
[08:52] | Wow, that’s something, huh? You must be very proud. | 哇,真了不起,对吧? 你一定很自豪。 |
[08:56] | Chip off the old block, huh? | 虎父无犬女,对吧? |
[08:59] | How are you, sir? | 你还好吗?先生。 |
[09:02] | Well, I know you’re… everybody’s filling your head with thoughts that I’m losing it, but I’m fine. | 我知道,你来是因为…每个人都跟你讲,我要疯了,但我没事。 |
[09:10] | So, you, uh, were watching the old speeches? | 所以,你在看以前的演讲视频吗? |
[09:14] | I’m doing my memoir,so it helps to go back and watch some of them, and I have a person coming in | 我正在写回忆录,所以,回顾其中的一些讲话,会有帮助的,我还有一个人, |
[09:20] | that’s gonna help me organize all this. | 会来帮我整理这一切。 |
[09:22] | And I have just reached the part that deals with the raid. | 我刚刚回顾到关于突袭的部分。 |
[09:27] | Here. | 你看。 |
[09:29] | All intelligence reports indicated that Astovia was on the verge of finishing a lab | 所有的情报报告都表明,阿斯托维亚即将建成一个实验室, |
[09:34] | that would allow them to refine weapons-grade uranium, | 可以提炼武器级铀, |
[09:37] | so I gave instructions to destroy the lab. | 所以,我下令,摧毁实验室! |
[09:43] | – Painful time. – You couldn’t have known | -痛苦的回忆。 -你当时不可能知道, |
[09:46] | that those reports were fabricated. | 那些报告是捏造的。 |
[09:48] | You did, Jasper. | 你知道,贾斯帕。 |
[09:49] | One more day is all I’m suggesting, Mr. President. | 我只想再多延缓一天,总统先生。 |
[09:52] | Let’s try diplomacy first. | 让我们先试试,外交手段吧。 |
[09:55] | No, that’s not true. | 不,那不是真的。 |
[09:57] | I didn’t know if they were authentic or not, which is why I wanted to vet them further. | 我不知道它们是不是真的,所以我想进一步审查一下。 |
[10:02] | Advisors have the luxury of uncertainty. | 顾问们可以肆意挥霍那种“不确定性”。 |
[10:06] | You didn’t have that luxury,and you had to make the call. | 你没有他们那种奢侈,你得打这个电话。 |
[10:10] | So, uh, what is this thing you’re hearing? | 那么,关于这件事情,你听到的是什么? |
[10:14] | Well, so far, just rumors that there’s a… big document dump coming. | 到目前为止,传说有个…大文件转存储器即将到来。 |
[10:20] | And some of it was about Astovia and the raid? | 有些是关于阿斯托维亚和突袭的吗? |
[10:22] | Like I say, sir,it’s just rumors. | 我刚说过,先生,只是有传说。 |
[10:25] | You haven’t touched your drink. | 给你倒的酒,你连碰都没碰一下。 |
[10:28] | Well, it’s, uh… | 嗯,这是因为… |
[10:30] | It’s not quite 11. It’s a little early for me. | 这是因为还不到上午11点。此时喝酒,对我来说太早了。 |
[10:33] | Eleven in the morning? | 上午11点吗? |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[10:38] | I-I thought it was, um… | 我,我还以为是,嗯… |
[10:40] | Sir, Agent Cahill mentioned that you, uh… | 先生,卡希尔侍卫提到你,呃… |
[10:44] | You were having dreams? | 你当时是在做梦吗? |
[10:46] | Yes, I’m having… | 是的,我梦见… |
[10:48] | Having dreams. Bad dreams. | 那些梦都是不好的梦。 |
[10:51] | But I’m also having moments when I’m… I’m… confused. | 当我…当我困惑时,有时我也会有这样的时候。 |
[10:58] | Last night, I found myself in the… in the barn. | 昨晚,我发现自己在…在谷仓里。 |
[11:01] | Thought I saw someone,but was it a dream? | 我以为我看到了什么人,但这是梦吗? |
[11:04] | Was it just my… my mind playing tricks on me? | 还是说,我的…我的大脑在戏弄我? |
[11:11] | Sir, do you think it might help to talk to someone? | 先生,你觉得找人谈谈,会有帮助吗? |
[11:17] | – Jasper. – Well… | -贾斯帕。 -那么… |
[11:20] | Perhaps someone like Dr. Davrow? | 也许是,达沃若医师那样的人? |
[11:24] | Elliot? | 艾略特? |
[11:26] | Mr. President,Dr. Davrow. | 总统先生,达沃若医师到了。 |
[11:28] | – Mr. President. – Dr. Davrow. | -总统先生。 -达沃若医师。 |
[11:32] | I’m a big fan of the work you’re doing for the vets. | 我很欣赏你为退伍军人所做的工作。 |
[11:34] | Thank you, sir. We appreciate the support that you’ve given us. | 谢谢你,先生。我们很感激,你给我们的支持。 |
[11:36] | I’ve read your book. | 我读了你写的书。 |
[11:37] | I was very impressed with your insight that those who are injured,sometimes seriously… | 你的洞察力,给我留下了深刻的印象,那些受伤的人,有时是严重的… |
[11:41] | Yes, sir….are the same people | -是的,先生… -同样一个人, |
[11:43] | that they were before the injury, only more so, you say. | 你在书上说,他们在受伤前就有了病因,受伤后,只是更加剧了。 |
[11:48] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这个想法,很不错。 |
[11:50] | He was of great comfort when I lost Eleanor. | 我失去我的埃莉诺时,他给了我很大的安慰。 |
[11:53] | I’ll set it up. | 交给我来安排。 |
[11:58] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿,亲爱的。 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[12:08] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[12:12] | Hey. The usual? | 嘿。还是老样子? |
[12:13] | Am I that predictable? | 我就那么容易,被你预测吗? |
[12:15] | Ah, well, I’ve been working here for the past year,and you haven’t had anything other than still water and the grilled salmon. | 我在这里工作了一年,你除了纯净水和烤鲑鱼,别的什么都没吃过。 |
[12:23] | Well, today,I’m gonna live large. | 好吧,今天,我要活得,更精彩一些。 |
[12:24] | Give me a beer and the grilled salmon. | 给我一杯啤酒和烤鲑鱼。 |
[12:27] | You choose the beer. | 你替我选啤酒。 |
[12:29] | Oh. You’re a rebel. | 哦。你是个叛逆者。 |
[12:33] | Check your six. Someone’s checking you out. | 你的正后方,有人在盯着你。 |
[12:48] | Rachel. | 瑞秋。 |
[12:50] | Hello, Elliot. | 你好,艾略特。 |
[12:54] | Creature of habit, isn’t he? | 他不就是个,“习惯性”的怪物吗? |
[12:57] | What’s he having, the salmon? | 他点了什么,鲑鱼? |
[13:01] | Jamie, this is my, um… | 杰米,这是我的… |
[13:04] | My ex-wife, Rachel. | 我的前妻,瑞秋。 |
[13:06] | Oh! So, what can I get you? | 噢!你想点些什么? |
[13:09] | I’ll have a glass of your house white. | 我要一杯,你们家的白葡萄酒。 |
[13:11] | Sure. | 没问题。 |
[13:12] | My God. | 我的上帝。 |
[13:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[13:15] | You have an assignment? | 你有任务吗? |
[13:17] | No, actually. | 其实没有。 |
[13:18] | I am here to help him with his memoir. | 我是来这,是帮他写回忆录的。 |
[13:23] | You hated everything about the man, unless you’ve… you’ve changed that much. | 你讨厌他的一切,除非你…你变了这么多。 |
[13:27] | I have not, but apparently my name was floated, | 我没有,但很显然我的名字被搁置了, |
[13:30] | and Wainwright approved, and my publisher seems very impressed,and so here I am. | 温赖特批准了,我的出版商似乎对我印象深刻,所以,我就来了。 |
[13:37] | Trust me, I don’t plan on going easy on the old man. | 相信我,我可没打算,对那个老头儿服软的。 |
[13:39] | I haven’t changed that much… and neither have your clothes. | 我没怎么变…你的衣服,也没怎么变。 |
[13:46] | I have washed them. | 我已经洗过它们了。 |
[13:49] | (手机显示布雷特发来的信息: “大公爵”要见你,请给我回电话。) | |
[13:52] | Do you need to get that? | 你需要接电话吗? |
[13:54] | No, no. It can wait. | 不,不必。可以让他们等。 |
[13:57] | May I?Yes, please. | -我能坐下吗? -请坐。 |
[14:02] | Here you go. | 这是你们点的。 |
[14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[14:06] | Cheers. | 干杯。 |
[14:08] | Cheers. | 干杯。 |
[14:09] | To surprises. | 为了这次意外相遇。 |
[14:16] | So you’re still here, then. | 那么说,你还在这儿。 |
[14:18] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[14:20] | A little bird told me that you… | 一个消息灵通人士告诉我,你… |
[14:21] | might be moving back to New York. | 可能会搬回纽约. |
[14:25] | Well, I… | 好吧,我… |
[14:27] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了。 |
[14:30] | I’ve been teaching at Morrisville. | 我一直在莫里斯维尔教书。 |
[14:32] | – Morrisville? – Yes. | -莫里斯维尔? -是的。 |
[14:34] | Elliot, really? | 艾略特,真的? |
[14:37] | I mean, that’s one step up from community college. | 我是说,这比普通社区大学强点儿。 (纽约州立大学在莫里斯维尔设有分校) |
[14:40] | Oh no, I like it. | 哦,不,我喜欢它。 |
[14:42] | You could work anywhere you want. | 你想在哪儿工作都行。 |
[14:43] | You’re not teaching because you love it. | 你教书,不是因为你热爱教育。 |
[14:47] | You’re teaching because you’re hiding. | 你教书,是因为你在躲避。 |
[14:50] | All you did for three years was talk about leaving this place. | 三年来,你一直在说,你要离开这里。 |
[14:54] | – Jamie. – Yeah? | -杰米。 -什么? |
[14:55] | Check. | 结帐。 |
[14:57] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. Not at all. | -我很抱歉。 -不,不,不。一点也不。 |
[15:01] | Do you… do you remember what you said | 你…你还记得, |
[15:04] | right before you walked out for the very last time? | 你最后一次离开之前说的话吗? |
[15:09] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[15:11] | You said I belonged here with the rest of the fossils. | 你说,我应该和其他化石一起,呆在这里。 |
[15:16] | – Elliot. – Good luck with your book. | -艾略特。 -祝你写的书畅销。 |
[15:25] | Thanks. | 多谢。 |
[15:27] | They’re all insane.Don’t make no difference. | 他们都疯了。不要做无谓的改变。 |
[15:30] | – Can I see a menu? – Yeah. | -我能看一下菜单吗? -好的。 |
[15:33] | They are all lying to you. | 他们都在对你撒谎。 |
[15:36] | Conservative, liberal, there’s no difference between ’em. | 保守派,自由派,他们之间没有区别。 |
[15:40] | You’ve got to open your eyes, my friend. | 你得睁开眼睛,我的朋友。 |
[15:43] | Um, on second thought… | 嗯,二流的思想… |
[15:47] | Keep the change. | 不用找零钱了。 |
[15:49] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -多谢。 -谢谢你。 |
[16:12] | You didn’t answer your phone. | 你连电话都不接了。 |
[16:14] | Well, there’s a reason for that. | 反正是有其原因的。 |
[16:17] | President’s asked for some of your time. | 总统要占用你一点时间。 |
[16:19] | You know, Brett, I’ve already given him a lot more than my time. | 布雷特,我已经付出了,比时间更多的东西。 |
[16:22] | The old man really needs you. | 那个老人,真的很需要你。 |
[17:06] | Elliot.[Elliot] Mr. President. | -艾略特。 -[艾略特] 总统先生。 |
[17:10] | It’s good to see you. I appreciate you coming. | 很高兴见到你。谢谢你的光临。 |
[17:13] | Of course, sir. | 当然要来,先生。 |
[17:15] | You’re looking well. | 你看起来,还不错啊。 |
[17:17] | You too. | 你也是。 |
[17:20] | Let’s go for a little walk,shall we? | 我们出去走走,好吗? |
[17:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生。 |
[17:27] | It’s so peaceful, isn’t it? | 这里很宁静,不是吗? |
[17:29] | Beautiful. | 真美丽。 |
[17:31] | I talk to Eleanor when I come here. | 我来的时候,就会和埃莉诺说话。 |
[17:33] | I’m sure you do, sir. | 我相信你会的,先生。 |
[17:37] | I heard about you and, uh,Rachel, and I’m sorry. | 我听说了,你和瑞秋的事,我很遗憾。 |
[17:42] | Yeah. That’s kind of you, sir. I just saw her in town. | 是的。你真好,先生,我刚在城里见过她了。 |
[17:47] | – Oh, yeah? – May I ask, | -哦,是吗? -我能问一下, |
[17:49] | are you two going to be working together, sir? | 你们俩要一起合作吗?先生。 |
[17:52] | It was my idea. | 这是我的主意。 |
[17:54] | You know that… | 你也知道… |
[17:56] | no one’s gonna accuse me of going easy on myself. | 没人会指责我,对自己太宽容了。 |
[18:00] | No. No, sir. | 不。不,先生。 |
[18:01] | In regards to my responsibilities, your people were quite vague about the details. | 关于我的职责,你们的人对细节说得很含糊。 |
[18:05] | May I ask you what’s going on? | 我能问一下,发生了什么事吗? |
[18:10] | I’m having nightmares,Elliot. Bad ones. | 我又做梦了,艾略特。不好的梦。 |
[18:14] | Tell me about them. | 跟我说说它们。 |
[18:16] | Well, they’re always different,but I remember them. | 它们总是不同的,但我记得它们。 |
[18:19] | That’s the…That’s the unusual thing, | 这就是…这很不寻常, |
[18:21] | because I’m not remembering a lot of things. | 因为我记不住其它很多事情。 |
[18:24] | You know, I’ve kind of come to that, uh, time in life. | 你知道,我已经到了人生的“那个时候”了。 |
[18:30] | Last night, I dreamt | 昨晚,我梦见了 |
[18:34] | someone was trying to kill me in my room. | 有人想在我房间里杀我。 |
[18:39] | The night before that,I was in Astovia | 前天前的晚上,我梦见,在阿斯托维亚 |
[18:42] | with the Special Forces unit we sent on the raid. | 和我们派去突袭的特种部队在一起。 |
[18:55] | And then I was in the hospital… | 然后,我就在医院了… |
[18:59] | …with the survivors, | …和那些幸存者在一起, |
[19:01] | and I saw the wounded soldiers, | 我看见了那些受伤的士兵, |
[19:07] | and I saw the American exchange students, | 我看到了那些美国的“交流学生”, |
[19:11] | and Jasper’s daughter too. | 那里也有贾斯帕的女儿。 |
[19:14] | She’ll be okay, sir. | 她会没事的,先生。 |
[19:16] | And then I was in the forest, | 然后,我就梦见进了树林, |
[19:21] | looking at my house. | 看着我的房子。 |
[19:22] | I was watching myself. | 我看着我自己。 |
[19:24] | And then it was someone else, | 然后,就是另一个人, |
[19:27] | watching me. | 在看着我。 |
[19:29] | Someone who wanted to hurt me. | 有人想要伤害我。 |
[19:33] | In all my dreams, | 在所有我的梦中, |
[19:38] | I feel I’m being watched. | 我觉得,有人在监视我。 |
[19:41] | You have a great burden, sir. | 你的负担太重了,先生。 |
[19:43] | You’re the former president. | 你是前总统。 |
[19:46] | You’re always being watched. | 你总是被监视着。 |
[19:49] | How many of these dreams have you had, sir? | 你做过多少次这样的梦,先生? |
[19:52] | Enough to scare the hell out of me, I’ll tell you. | 足够吓死我的了,我跟你说。 |
[19:54] | When did they start? | 它们是什么时候开始的? |
[19:56] | About a month ago, I think. | 我想是在,一个月之前。 |
[19:58] | Do you remember what happened a month ago, sir? | 你还记得一个月前发生的事吗,先生? |
[20:00] | Oh, son of a gun. | 噢,这帮该杀的。 |
[20:03] | A month ago, Jasper got word that there might be some kind of document dump about Astovia that’s gonna make me look bad. | 一个月前,贾斯珀听说,可能会有一些关于阿斯托维亚的文件,会让我难堪。 |
[20:12] | I don’t know how it could make me look worse than the original debacle did, but… | 我不知道,这怎么能让我看起来,比最初的失败更糟糕,但是… |
[20:19] | I’ve dreamt about Astovia, | 我梦见过阿斯托维亚, |
[20:21] | – more than once.- That makes sense. | ―不止一次。 -这就说的通了。 |
[20:24] | But it’s not always about Astovia. | 但这并不总是关于阿斯托维亚。 |
[20:27] | The only constant is that tree line, | 唯一不变的是那条“树林边线”, |
[20:30] | and someone wants to hurt me. | 有人想伤害我。 |
[20:32] | Elliot, | 艾略特, |
[20:35] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕。 |
[20:36] | I’m scared that something bad is gonna happen. | 我害怕会有不好的事情发生。 |
[20:39] | But maybe I’m even more scared that nothing bad is gonna happen,and I’m just losing my mind. | 但也许我更害怕,并没有什么不好的事都将要发生,只是我自己快要疯了。 |
[20:44] | It’s important to remember that these are just dreams. | 重要的是要记住,这些都只是梦。 |
[20:47] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好害怕的。 |
[20:49] | They don’t necessarily predict the future, | 梦境不一定能预测未来, |
[20:51] | but they do tell us about ourselves. | 但梦境确实,能让我们了解自己。 |
[20:54] | What are these dreams telling me about myself? | 这些梦告诉我,关于我自己的什么? |
[20:57] | Well, we can keep walking into the forest, | 好吧,我们可以继续往森林里走, |
[21:02] | and we’ll see what we’ll see. | 看看我们能看到什么。 |
[21:07] | I can’t get too far from the sight line of… | 我不能离警卫视线太远… |
[21:11] | – of my guardians back there. – Mm-hmm. | -我的侍卫时刻跟着我。 -嗯,嗯。 |
[21:14] | If I go into the… | 如果我进去… |
[21:17] | If I go into the forest,I’ve got to explain myself,but you could go in. | 如果我进入树林,我必须替自己找个理由,但你可以进去。 |
[21:21] | Would you like me to go, sir? | 你要我进去吗?先生。 |
[21:25] | Yes, I would. | 是的,我有这个想法。 |
[21:30] | Mr. President,Ms. Donnelly has just arrived. | 总统先生,唐纳利女士刚到。 |
[21:33] | – She’s waiting in the study. – Thank you, Nathan. | -她在书房等着呢。 -谢谢,内森。 |
[21:37] | I need you to look into this for me. | 我需要你帮我调查一下。 |
[21:39] | See if you find something,something that proves I’m not crazy. | 看看你能不能找到什么,能证明我没疯的证据。 |
[22:27] | He should pass the ball, | 他该传球了, |
[22:28] | but he’s going in the zone! | 但他已经进入了状态! |
[22:30] | Get it back! Fuck! Oh, that’s a fail. | -把球向回传!妈的! -哦,那太失败了。 |
[22:33] | Just pass the ball.Is he gonna be like last time? | -本该传球的。 -他会像上次那样吗? |
[22:40] | – Hey. – Brett. How are you? | -嘿。 -布雷特。你好吗? |
[22:43] | – I’m fine. – What’s the score? | -我很好。 -比分现在是多少? |
[22:46] | Uh, Cleveland’s down by 20 to Toronto. | 克里夫兰骑士队落后多伦多猛龙队20分。 |
[22:49] | You’re a Cleveland fan? | 你是骑士队球迷吗? |
[22:51] | No. New York all the way, my friend. | 不是。我一直都支持纽约尼克斯,我的朋友。 |
[22:52] | But I put a few bucks on the game to make it more interesting. | 但我在赌球上押了一些钱,让它更有刺激性。 |
[22:56] | There’s a lot of time to kill up here. | 在这里有很多时间,可以消磨。 |
[22:58] | – Mm-hmm. – Well… there used to be. | ―嗯。 ―嗯…过去是有的。 |
[23:02] | Obviously Big Duke hasn’t been feeling himself lately. | 显然,“大公爵”最近不太舒服。 |
[23:05] | You guys still call him that? | 你们这些家伙,还这么称呼他? |
[23:06] | All our protectees have their names. | 我们所有的保护人,都有他们的“代号”。 |
[23:08] | I like Big Duke. | 我喜欢“大公爵”。 |
[23:10] | He reminds me of the heroism our country once had. | 他让我想起了,我们国家曾经有的英雄主义。 |
[23:14] | I take it you’re not stopping by to say hello. What’s up? | 看来,你不是顺路过来,打个招呼的。有什么事吗? |
[23:17] | I found something. Would you mind coming to take a look? | 我发现了一些情况。你介意过来看看吗? |
[23:21] | – Not at all. – Thank you. | -没问题。 -谢谢你。 |
[23:27] | It’s like a blind, the kind they use duck hunting. | 这是一个设伏点,就像猎捕野鸭设的那种。 |
[23:31] | All the branches are pushed down. | 所有的树枝都被推倒了。 |
[23:33] | You lie here, you can see straight to the main house. | 你匍匐在这里,可以直接看到主屋。 |
[23:36] | But no one can see you. | 但是没人能看到你。 |
[23:37] | All the leaves were tampered down by something. | 所有的叶子,都被什么东西弄皱了。 |
[23:41] | Well, could be a deer. | 嗯,可能是一头鹿。 |
[23:43] | You know? Comes in here, it lays down, every once in a while puts its head through, has a look. | 你知道吗? 它来到这里,趴下,每隔一段时间,把头伸出来,看一看。 |
[23:49] | That was my first thought. | 这是我的第一反应。 |
[23:50] | Except last time I checked,deer don’t drink this. | 不过据我所知,鹿是不喝这个的。 |
[23:55] | When I was a baby, my father went off to fight in World War II. | 当我还是个婴儿的时候,我父亲去参加第二次世界大战了。 |
[24:00] | He never said much about it as I was growing up. | 在我成长的过程中,他从来没有多说过这件事。 |
[24:03] | He was in the Navy. | 他在海军服役。 |
[24:05] | The only thing he ever said was, | 他只说过一句话, |
[24:07] | “The guys in the infantry had it a lot harder than me.” | “步兵们的日子,比我艰难得多。” |
[24:09] | But I know that he saw combat, saw people die, | 但我知道他目睹了战斗,目睹了人们的死亡, |
[24:15] | and I asked him one time, I said, | 有一次我问他,我说, |
[24:16] | “Dad, how did you handle that? | “爸爸,你是怎么对待这事的?” |
[24:18] | How does anybody handle that kind of thing?” | 其他人会怎么对待这种事呢?” |
[24:21] | And I never forgot what he said. | 我从未忘记他说过的话。 |
[24:25] | “Throw up on your boots, crap in your pants. | “呕吐在靴子上,撒尿在裤子里。 |
[24:28] | No disgrace, just do your job, | 没什么丢脸的,只要做好你的工作, |
[24:32] | and don’t let the people around you down.” | 不要让你周围的人失望。” |
[24:35] | That’s quite the statement,isn’t it, sir? | 这句话很有道理,不是吗,先生? |
[24:40] | That’s who they were. | 他们就是这样的人。 |
[24:47] | For me… | 对我而言… |
[24:50] | For me, | 对我来说, |
[24:51] | that’s what this book is supposed to be about. | 这就是这本书的主题。 |
[24:54] | That’s what my life was supposed to be about. | 这才是我人生的意义所在。 |
[25:00] | “Do your job, and don’t let the people around you down.” | “做好你的工作,不要让你周围的人失望。” |
[25:08] | That’s who I always tried to be. | 我一直想成为那样的人。 |
[25:10] | I have to say, uh, sir, | 我不得不说,先生 |
[25:13] | I was a little surprised when you asked to work with me. | 当你要求和我合作写书时,我有点惊讶。 |
[25:18] | I presume you’ve seen my pieces in the Post over the years. | 我想你已经在《华盛顿邮报》上,看过我多年的文章了。 |
[25:24] | Well, I haven’t exactly been kind to you, have I? | 我对你不太友善,不是吗? |
[25:27] | Well, | 好吧, |
[25:30] | I got to know you a little bit with Elliot. | 我多少有点,是通过艾略特,才认识你的。 |
[25:33] | Not that we’ll go in that,you know, into that. | 并不是说,我们要深入研究这个问题。 |
[25:36] | That’s your business. But, uh,I saw who you were, I think. | 那是你的事。但是,我想我已看到了,你是什么样的人了。 |
[25:40] | And I didn’t want someone whose, uh, whose focus was to make me look good. | 我不想找一个,一心只想宣扬我“高大全”的人。 |
[25:45] | You have a sharp mind. You’ll challenge me. | 你的头脑很敏锐。你会挑战我的。 |
[25:48] | You’ll ask the hard questions, | 你会问一些棘手的问题, |
[25:50] | and maybe, with that influence, | 也许,在这种影响下, |
[25:52] | we’ll come to something that is closer to the truth | 我们会得出一些更接近真相的东西, |
[25:55] | and, uh, have a value into the future. | 还有,呃,对未来有价值的东西。 |
[26:00] | That was… that was my reasoning. | 这就是…这就是我找你的理由。 |
[26:04] | It wasn’t an idle decision, I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你,这不是一个豪无意义的决定。 |
[26:11] | I’m-I’m not gonna shoot you. | 我…我不会朝你开枪的。 |
[26:13] | I should hope not. | 我当然希望如此。 |
[26:15] | It was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的枪。 |
[26:25] | Is that a young Eleanor? | 那是年轻时的埃莉诺吗? |
[26:27] | She was always very considerate with the people, | 她对人总是很体贴, |
[26:31] | and always smiling. | 总是面带微笑。 |
[26:33] | “Always be positive,” she used to say. | 她常说,“永远要乐观,” |
[26:36] | “Always be positive. Nobody likes negativity.” | “永远保持积极的态度。没有人喜欢消极。” |
[26:42] | Yeah, that’s the way she was. My true love. | 是的,她就是这样。她是我的真爱。 |
[26:59] | Hello. | 你好。 |
[27:04] | Agent Cahill.What can I do for you? | 卡希尔侍卫。我能为你做什么吗? |
[27:08] | We’re investigating the possibility of an intruder. | 我们正在调查有人闯入的可能性。 |
[27:12] | We found this in the tree line behind the main house. | 我们在主屋后面的林界线后面,发现了这个。 |
[27:15] | Just wondering what you can tell us about it. | 只是想知道,关于这个东西,你们能告诉我们什么吗。 |
[27:17] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[27:20] | Yeah, Uncle Bill? | 什么事,比尔大叔? |
[27:25] | He’s my sister’s idiot son. | 他是我姐姐的白痴儿子。 |
[27:29] | Let me take care of this, okay? | 让我来处理,好吗? |
[27:31] | You know I love you, Bill, | 你知道,我喜欢你比尔, |
[27:33] | but let’s keep the grounds clean. | 但我们得保持场地的干净。 |
[27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[27:44] | What? | 什么事? |
[27:54] | I’ve taken a shot at about 30 chapters. | 我试着写了大约30章。 |
[27:57] | There’s a lot of stuff in there you won’t need, but you’ll take a look at it. | 里面有很多你不需要的东西,但你会看的。 |
[28:01] | We’ll see each other in a couple of days. | 我们过几天再见面。 |
[28:05] | Truce. | 休战期。 |
[28:07] | Truce. | 休战期。 |
[28:10] | – Elliot. – Sir. Rachel. | -艾略特。 -先生。瑞秋。 |
[28:14] | Well, I have, um,more than enough.I have everything I need. | 嗯,我有的已经足够多了。我有我需要的一切。 |
[28:18] | Agent Malone has very kindly offered to give me a tour,so I shouldn’t keep him waiting. | 马龙侍卫很善意地,要带我参观一下这里,所以,我不该让他久等。 |
[28:23] | So I will mull this lot over. | 所以,我要好好琢磨一下材料。 |
[28:27] | I will see you in a few days, Mr. President. | 几天后见,总统先生。 |
[28:30] | Drive safe. | 开车注意安全。 |
[28:39] | Elliot. | 艾略特。 |
[28:40] | Rachel. | 瑞秋。 |
[28:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[28:48] | So, what’d you find? Anything? | 你有什么发现吗? 有异常吗? |
[28:51] | – Well? – Honestly, sir, | -能说吗? -说实话,先生, |
[28:54] | um, not much. | 嗯,发现的不多。 |
[28:56] | Discarded can of some energy drink. | 被丢弃的一罐能量饮料。 |
[28:59] | Energy drink? That’s all you found? | 能量饮料?这就是你发现的? |
[29:02] | I’m not sure.There was an area. | 我不确定。有一个区域。 |
[29:05] | A depression in the ground.Perhaps it was made by a human. | 有一块场地被压平了,也许是被人类压平的。 |
[29:09] | But it could just as easily have been made by a deer. | 但它也很可能,是一头鹿做压出来的。 |
[29:12] | I’m not imagining this. | 我不是在臆测这个情况。 |
[29:14] | I’m not saying you are, sir. | 我没说你在臆测,先生。 |
[29:15] | But you’re thinking it! Everybody’s thinking it! | 但你是这么想的! 每个人都这么想! |
[29:18] | Everybody. Jasper, Malone, Cahill. | 每个人。贾斯帕,马龙,卡希尔。 |
[29:22] | All the people around me have been looking at me like I’m losing it. | 我周围的人都看着我,好像我要疯了一样。 |
[29:25] | – I don’t think that’s true. – Don’t tell me what’s true! | -我不认为,这是真的。 -别告诉我,什么是真的! |
[29:29] | I know what I see. I know what I feel. | 我知道,我看到了什么。我知道,我的感受。 |
[29:31] | I know somebody’s out there,somebody’s out to get me, and I’m not paranoid, I’m right! | 我知道有人在外面,有人想抓我,我不是妄想狂,我是对的! |
[29:36] | Or maybe someone’s trying to drug me. | 或者,有人想给我下药。 |
[29:45] | Goodnight, Elliot. | 晚安,艾略特。 |
[29:49] | Are you all right, sir? | 你还好吗,先生? |
[29:56] | Goodnight, sir. | 晚安,先生。 |
[30:10] | Oh, you’re the one working with that war criminal? | 你就是那个和战犯一起工作的人吗? |
[30:14] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[30:16] | Oh, you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道,我在说什么。 |
[30:18] | Robert Douglas Wainwright,war criminal. | 罗伯特・道格拉斯・温赖特,战争罪犯。 |
[30:23] | See, this is a small town,and people talk, and… | 看,这是个小镇,人们议论纷纷,还有… |
[30:28] | everyone knows why you’re here. | 大家都知道,你来这里的原因。 |
[30:31] | Are you… quite finished? | 你…你的话说完了吗? |
[30:33] | Because I’d like to get back to my dinner. | 因为我想,继续吃晚饭了。 |
[30:36] | He is a war criminal,and you are carrying his water. | 他是个战犯,而你却违心地,为他“箪食壶浆”。 |
[30:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[30:54] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的,我没事。 |
[30:59] | Your boy, uh,still seems to inspire an awful lot of emotion. | 你的“大男孩”,似乎还是能激起很多情绪波动。 |
[31:04] | He’s not my boy. He’s my patient. | 他不是我的“大男孩”。他是我的病人。 |
[31:07] | Hm? | 是吗? |
[31:11] | I was hoping I might find you here. | 我希望,我能在这里找到你。 |
[31:15] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗? -是的。 |
[31:18] | Well, it’s either this place or the Bypass, | 要么是这个地方,要么是旁路绕开, |
[31:20] | and I recall what you used to say about the Bypass. | 我记得了,你以前说过的关于“旁路绕开”的事。 |
[31:23] | – That it passes one by.- It passes one by. | -它与你擦肩而过。 -它经过一个。 |
[31:27] | So, the usual? | 还是老样子? |
[31:30] | Um… | 嗯… |
[31:31] | May I have a menu? | 我能看一下菜单吗? |
[31:34] | Sure. | 当然可以。 |
[31:37] | Stop the press. | 心情不同了。 |
[31:41] | My fellow Americans, when I was first elected, | 我的美国同胞们,当我第一次当选时, |
[31:45] | my predecessor left a note in the Resolute desk wishing me good luck. | 我的前任,在“坚毅办公桌”上留了一张纸条,祝我好运。 (该桌子是由原英国皇家海军坚毅号甲板改造成的) |
[31:51] | In that note, he mentioned that the White House can be a very lonely place,even though it’s full of people. | 在那张便条中,他提到白宫,可能是一个非常孤独的地方,尽管那里挤满了人。 |
[31:57] | It took me a while to fully comprehend what he was talking about,but tonight, I understand. | 我花了一段时间,才完全理解他在说什么,但今晚,我明白了。 |
[32:05] | Tonight, we mourn those we lost, | 今晚,我们哀悼那些失去的人, |
[32:09] | members of the armed forces either killed or wounded, | 那些或死或伤的武装部队成员, |
[32:12] | civilians caught in the middle of a war they didn’t ask for. | 那些被卷入一场,他们不愿卷入的战争的平民。 |
[32:16] | Any loss of American life is tragic, | 任何美国人的生命损失,都是悲剧, |
[32:19] | especially when,through the lens of hindsight, | 尤其是事后看来, |
[32:24] | we believe that that tragedy could have been avoided. | 我们认为,这场悲剧本来是可以避免的。 |
[32:26] | Now, the people we sent into harm’s way, | 我们派去冒险的人, |
[32:28] | that I sent into harm’s way,deserve answers. | 我把他们送到危险的地方,现在,应该有个答案。 |
[32:32] | Everyone knows these decisions aren’t made hastily | 每个人都知道,这些决定不是仓促做出的, |
[32:35] | or without the understanding of how it impacts the families of those who serve, and we will, | 也不是在不了解它对服役人员家庭的影响的情况下做出的,我们将, |
[32:40] | we will investigate any intelligence failures. | 我们将调查,任何情报上的失误。 |
[32:43] | But ultimately,the buck stops with me. | 但最终,责任在我。 |
[32:46] | – Mr. President! – We’ll talk about this later. | -总统先生! -我们以后再谈这个。 |
[32:48] | – Mr. President, sir! – Thank you very much. | -总统先生,先生! -非常感谢。 |
[32:50] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢。 |
[33:01] | I have to say, | 我不得不说, |
[33:03] | your boy, he’s very disarming. | 你的“大男孩”,他很有杀伤力。 |
[33:07] | Stop with that. He’s not my boy, he’s my patient. | 别再说了。他不是我的“大男孩”,他是我的病人。 |
[33:10] | And he can be very charming, yes. | 是的,他有时很有魅力。 |
[33:13] | Albeit ruthless. | 尽管冷酷无情。 |
[33:16] | Goes without saying.You know, he was president. | 不用说你也知道,他是总统嘛。 |
[33:19] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗? |
[33:22] | Yes. | 可以。 |
[33:24] | What’s going on with the old man? | 那老头怎么了? |
[33:27] | Why are you back? | 你怎么又回来了? |
[33:29] | You know I can’t talk about it. | 你知道,这我是不能说的。 |
[33:31] | Oh, come on, Elliot. | 噢,得了吧,艾略特。 |
[33:33] | It’s not like I’m asking you to betray a confidence. | 我又不是让你出卖机密。 |
[33:36] | I just want to know why the old man wants you back. | 我只是想知道,为什么那个老头想让你回来。 |
[33:39] | I’m about to spend a year of my life working with him, and I think I have a right to know. | 我将要和他共事一年,我觉得,我有必要知道。 |
[33:44] | Would you ever give up a source? | 你会供出,你的情报来源吗? |
[33:46] | – Absolutely not.- It’s exactly the same thing. | -绝对不会。 -完全和上次一样。 |
[33:49] | – Is it? – And you know it. Yes, it is. | -是吗? -你知道的。就是这样的。 |
[33:50] | I’m a clinical psychologist, and you know I can’t talk about it. | 我是临床心理学家,你知道,我不能透露。 |
[33:53] | As I said, I’m not exactly asking you to betray a confidence. | 就像我说的,我不是要你出卖机密。 |
[33:57] | That’s exactly what you’re doing. | 可你正在做这件事。 |
[33:59] | It’s… not-ish. | 这可…不是一回事。 |
[34:02] | Listen, Rachel. | 听着,瑞秋。 |
[34:04] | After we, um… | 我们在那之后,嗯… |
[34:06] | After we split up, I… | 在我们分手后,我… |
[34:08] | I realized that you were right about me. | 我意识到,你曾经对我的看法,是对的。 |
[34:11] | How focused on my work I was, | 我过去多么专注于我的工作, |
[34:14] | how much I was taking it home, | 我过去把那么多的工作带回家, |
[34:17] | how much it got in the way, | 不论它们有多么碍事, |
[34:20] | you were right about all of it. | 你当时对这些事情的态度,总是对的。 |
[34:24] | But I’m right about this. | 现在,我也正在正确对待这些事。 |
[34:31] | You may very well be right about this, | 也许你是对的, |
[34:36] | but you are still an asshole. | 但你依然是那个“混蛋”。 |
[34:43] | – Goodnight, dear. – Ouch. | -晚安,亲爱的。 -真是的。 |
[34:48] | How… how is this my fault? | 这…这又是我的错吗? |
[35:07] | Um… | 嗯… |
[35:08] | You’re blocking my way. | 你挡住我的路了。 |
[35:10] | That’s ’cause you’re leaving too soon. | 那是因为,你走得太早了。 |
[35:13] | Too soon for? | 为什么是“太早了”? |
[35:15] | Too soon to talk to me. | 现在跟我说话,太早了。 |
[35:19] | Does that generally work for you? | 这样泡妞,通常对你有用吗? |
[35:22] | – It always does. – Interesting. | -常常奏效。 -有意思。 |
[35:24] | Well, I’m asking you to move.[Elliot] Hey. | -好吧,我要求你让开。 -[艾略特]嘿。 |
[35:29] | – Who the fuck are you? – That’s a nice car. | -你他妈是谁? -那是辆好车。 |
[35:32] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[35:39] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮。 |
[35:43] | How about I shove that phone up your ass? | 不如我把电话,塞到你屁眼里? |
[35:45] | Well, that’d be assault. | 那是人身侵犯。 |
[35:46] | When I was younger, I might’ve considered fighting you, | 当我年轻的时候,我可能会考虑和你打架, |
[35:49] | but let’s think about it. | 但现在,让我们都冷静一下。 |
[35:51] | Your license plate’s already in the cloud, | 你的车牌,已经上传到云端了, |
[35:53] | so after you’re arrested, and you will be arrested, | 所以,在你被捕之后,而是终将被捕的, |
[35:57] | after you’re done dealing with the sizable legal fees and fines and the very real possibility of jail, | 在你处理完巨额的法律费用,和罚款以及很有可能被关进监狱之后, |
[36:02] | after all that, well,we’ll just be getting started, | 在这之后,我们才刚刚开始, |
[36:05] | because you sure as shit can’t afford my lawyer, | 因为,你肯定负担不起,像我请的律师这样的费用, |
[36:08] | and when she’s done, | 当她完成后, |
[36:09] | all you’ll be doing with this beautiful muscle car is waving to it as I drive by. | 在我把这辆漂亮的运动型轿车开走时,你能做的就是,与它挥手告别。 |
[36:45] | My hero. | 我的英雄。 |
[36:47] | Yep, I have my moments. | 是的,我有我的“闪光时刻”。 |
[36:50] | Listen, Rachel, I… I don’t want to fight every time we see each other. | 听着,瑞秋,我…我不想每次见面都吵架。 |
[36:56] | Really? Because it’s so much fun. | 真的吗?因为它太有趣了。 |
[37:00] | Not for me. | 我不认为。 |
[37:04] | Me either. | 我也是。 |
[37:12] | Would you like to come back to my place for a nightcap? | 你想不想回我家,喝杯睡前酒? |
[37:16] | And we can… | 还有,我们可以… |
[37:19] | discuss the terms of our… | 继续讨论那个话题… |
[37:24] | ceasefire? | 停战协定? |
[37:29] | So, let’s… no, let me just get this straight. | 所以,让我们…不,让我搞清楚。 |
[37:31] | So you’re actually telling me that you think that you could have taken that guy on? | 所以,你真的是在告诉我,你觉得你可以和那家伙较量吗? |
[37:37] | – No. – Who was actually quite huge. | ―没有。 -他真是个大块头。 |
[37:39] | – No. – Could have had… | -不是。 -要是他有… |
[37:40] | Could have had a knife. | 要是他掏出刀子。 |
[37:42] | Could have had…Could have had a gun, Elliot. | 要是他…他可能携带枪支,艾略特。 |
[37:45] | He’s the kind of bully that as soon as he’s challenged, he backs down. | 他是那种,一旦受到挑战,就退缩的恶霸。 |
[37:48] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的吗? |
[37:50] | I was sure he wasn’t gonna hit me or shoot me. | 我确信他不会打我,或朝我开枪。 |
[37:53] | – You were sure? – Well… | -你能确定吗? -那好… |
[37:55] | Pretty sure. | 相当肯定。 |
[37:58] | – More or less. – Yeah. | -差不多吧。 -是的。 |
[37:59] | Regardless,you were very brave… | 不管怎样,你很勇敢… |
[38:02] | …if a little mad. | …甚至有点疯狂。 |
[38:09] | Tonight, we have decided to take military action in the country of Astovia. | 今晚,我们决定在阿斯托维亚采取军事行动。 |
[38:14] | Any loss of American life is tragic. | 任何美国人的生命损失都是悲剧。 |
[38:19] | We believe that that tragedy could have been avoided. | 我们认为,这场悲剧本来是可以避免的。 |
[38:22] | Now, the people we sent into harm’s way deserve answers. | 现在,我们派去冒险的人,应该得到答案。 |
[38:26] | Everyone knows these decisions aren’t made hastily | 每个人都知道,这些决定不是仓促做出的, |
[38:29] | or without the understanding of how it impacts the families of those who serve, | 也不是在不了解,它对服役人员家庭的影响的情况下,做出的, |
[38:33] | and we will,we will investigate any intelligence failures,but ultimately… | 我们将调查任何情报失误,但最终… |
[38:38] | When I was first elected,my predecessor left a note in the Resolute desk. | 当我第一次当选时,我的前任在办公室“坚毅办公桌”上留了一张纸条。 |
[38:42] | Air and ground forces are already taking action. | 空中和地面部队已经开始行动。 |
[38:45] | In that note, he mentioned that the White House can be a very lonely place, even though it’s full of people. | 在那张便条中,他提到白宫可能是一个非常孤独的地方,尽管那里挤满了人。 |
[38:51] | I understand. God bless us all. | 我理解了。愿上帝保佑我们大家。 |
[38:54] | I understand. | 我终于理解了。 |
[38:56] | And God bless the United States of America. | 愿上帝保佑美利坚合众国。 |
[39:04] | Fuck. | 混蛋。 |
[39:07] | This is a nice place. | 这里是一个很温馨的地方。 |
[39:10] | – Isn’t it? – What are you paying? | -不是吗? -你为它,付多少钱? |
[39:12] | I have absolutely no idea.Publisher found it. | 我完全不清楚。这是出版商找到的。 |
[39:17] | It was part of the bait to persuade me to give up my life for a whole year for this project. | 这是说服我为了这个项目,放弃一年自由生活的诱饵的一部分。 |
[39:23] | One of the many selling points that… | 正是这个卖点… |
[39:27] | just might have tipped the scale. | 使权衡倾斜了。 |
[39:31] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[39:46] | Can I get you another? | 我能再给你倒一杯吗? |
[39:48] | No, no, I have to drive. | 不,不了,我还要开车。 |
[39:54] | Well, you don’t have to… drive. | 其实,你不必…开车。 |
[40:01] | If you don’t want to. | 如果你不想走的话。 |
[40:23] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生,你没事吧? |
[40:28] | No, no, that’s not a problem. | 不,不,这不是问题。 |
[40:34] | I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就到。 |
[40:41] | Well, maybe you do have to drive. | 那么,你真的要开车了。 |
[40:55] | – He’s in the kitchen. – Thank you. | -他在厨房。 -谢谢你。 |
[41:04] | Elliot, I appreciate you coming. Thank you. | 艾略特,谢谢你能来。谢谢你! |
[41:10] | So what did he look like? Can you describe him to me? | 那他长什么样? 你能给我描述一下他吗? |
[41:14] | Well, he was wearing camouflage and an orange vest, | 他穿着迷彩服和橙色背心, |
[41:18] | just like any one of a thousand hunters in this neck of the woods. | 和这一带的猎人没什么两样。 |
[41:21] | What about his face? | 他的脸是什么样? |
[41:24] | I can’t see it. | 我看不见它。 |
[41:27] | I can never see it. | 我总是看不见它。 |
[41:30] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[41:31] | We need to look at the dreams as a whole. | 我们需要把梦,作为一个整体来看待。 |
[41:34] | You said they began when you first heard the WikiLeaks rumor. | 你说,当你第一次听到维基解密的谣言时,就开始了。 |
[41:37] | Did I say that? Yes, that’s right. | 我说过吗? 是的,没错。 |
[41:40] | And many of your dreams involve Astovia. | 你的很多梦,都和阿斯托维亚有关。 |
[41:43] | Mm-hmm. | 是的。 |
[41:44] | Tonight, you were in Astovia, being hunted. | 今晚,你在阿斯托维亚,被追杀。 |
[41:47] | It’s like the past is hunting me. | 就像过去的记忆,在追捕我。 |
[41:49] | Yes. Keep going. | 是的。接着说下去。 |
[41:51] | And since… | 而因为… |
[41:54] | Since I have no idea | 因为我不知道 |
[41:57] | what’s gonna come out of the leak, | 维基解密泄漏出来的会是什么, |
[42:03] | whatever’s hunting me is unknown. | 那就不知道,是什么在追杀我。 |
[42:04] | Unknown, or faceless. | 未知的,或者是无脸的。 |
[42:08] | Oh, that’s right. That’s good. | 哦,对了。这很好。 |
[42:10] | Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. | 是啊,这很有道理。 |
[42:13] | We need to keep working on this and get to the root of it. | 我们需要继续努力,找到问题的根源。 |
[42:16] | You’re very good at this.Thank you, Elliot. | 你很擅长这个。谢谢你,艾略特。 |
[42:20] | We’re making progress. | 我们正在取得进展。 |
[42:21] | You know, Elliot, I saw the way you and Rachel | 艾略特,我今天早些时候,看到你和瑞秋 |
[42:25] | looked at each other earlier today. | 彼此看对方的眼神了。 |
[42:29] | And what did you observe,Mr. President? | 你看到了什么,总统先生? |
[42:32] | Well, I’ll tell you one thing from this long experience I’ve had in life, Doctor. | 好吧,医生,我告诉你一件,来自我长期生活经历中的事。 |
[42:40] | You stand on the sideline too long, | 如果你站在场边太久了, |
[42:43] | the game is gonna be over. | 比赛就结束了。 |
[43:44] | Hello. Are you okay? | 你好。你没事吧? |
[43:47] | I’m coming over. | 我这就过来。 |
[43:50] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗? |
[44:00] | – Good morning. – Coffee. | -早上好。―咖啡。 |
[44:05] | Black, no sugar. | 美式没加糖。 |
[44:08] | Not that I’m not thrilled to get a free cup of coffee, but… | 并不是说,我不高兴得到一杯免费的咖啡,但是… |
[44:13] | what’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[44:14] | Um… | 嗯… |
[44:16] | I received an email this morning, an anonymous one.May I? | 今天早上,我收到一封匿名邮件。我可以吗? |
[44:20] | – Yes. – From an encrypted account, | -可以。 -来自一个加密帐户, |
[44:23] | containing a file that the email said is gonna drop in the next 48 hours. | 里面有一封邮件,说在48小时内,会有突然发来的文件。 |
[44:27] | You’d better sit down. | 你最好坐下来。 |
[44:29] | The sender, whoever they are, said they picked me because I’m working with Wainwright. | 邮件发送者,不管他们是谁,说他们选我,是因为我和温赖特的合作。 |
[44:35] | We may not have uncovered nukes in Astovia, | 我们也许,没有在阿斯托维亚,发现核武器, |
[44:39] | but we sure as hell implemented a regime change. | 但我们确实,实施了政权更迭。 |
[44:47] | General Rodinov. | 罗迪诺夫将军。 |
[44:48] | Mr. President,General Rodinov is on the phone. | 总统先生,罗迪诺夫将军打电话来。 |
[44:51] | Okay, I’m gonna have to take this. | 好吧,我得接这个电话。 |
[44:53] | I remember the president talking to him on the phone. | 我记得,总统和他通过电话。 |
[44:55] | General Rodinov! | 罗迪诺夫将军! |
[44:58] | According to this,it was a multinational, the Burton Group, that persuaded Wainwright to back Rodinov. | 根据这份文件,是一家跨国公司,伯顿集团,说服温赖特支持罗迪诺夫。 |
[45:03] | Once he was in, the general invited said Burton Group to run the country’s oil infrastructure. | 将军一上任,就邀请伯顿集团掌控了该国的石油基础设施。 |
[45:10] | They made billions. | 他们赚了数十亿美元。 |
[45:12] | As did the general,who’s not a noted human rights activist. | 将军也一样,他不是什么著名的人权活动家。 |
[45:18] | Says here, four people on the Burton board are friends of Wainwright. | 这里写着,伯顿董事会里有四个人是温赖特的朋友。 |
[45:23] | It doesn’t look good, Elliot. | 情况不妙,艾略特。 |
[45:25] | You need to warn him this is coming. | 你得警告他,倒霉事这就要来了。 |
[45:27] | I’ve sent a copy of the file to your email. | 我已经把文件的副本,发到你的邮箱了。 |
[45:31] | Why aren’t you breaking this story? | 你们为什么,不报道这个故事? |
[45:33] | Because despite our differing political opinions, | 因为,尽管我们的政治观点不同, |
[45:39] | I was actually starting to like the man. | 我实际上,开始喜欢这个人了。 |
[45:42] | Enjoy your coffee. I’ll see myself out. | 好好享受你的咖啡。我自己出去。 |
[45:46] | Rachel, last night–You know, last night… | -瑞秋,昨晚… – 你知道,昨晚… |
[46:00] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了。 |
[46:03] | Rachel. | 瑞秋。 |
[46:20] | – Morning, sir. – Morning, fellas. | -早上好,先生。 -早上好,伙计们。 |
[46:22] | – Mr. President. – Lovely day today, isn’t it? | -总统先生。 -今天天气真好,不是吗? |
[46:25] | – Yes, indeed. – Beautiful. | -是的,确实如此。 ―美丽。 |
[46:34] | Good morning. | 早上好。 |
[46:36] | Here we go, little breakfast.Good morning. | 我们先来顿小早餐。早上好。 |
[46:41] | Hey, did you think I forgot you? | 嘿,你以为我忘记你了吗? |
[46:43] | Did you think I forgot you? Here. | 你以为我忘了你吗? 在这里。 |
[46:46] | No. | 没了。 |
[46:47] | Not a chance. | 想多吃,没门。 |
[46:50] | Oh, what a beautiful day.What a day. | 哦,多么美好的一天啊。天气多好啊。 |
[47:10] | Sir! | 先生! |
[47:12] | Stop! | 停下! |
[47:15] | The fuck is he going? | 这他妈是怎么回事? |
[47:18] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[47:20] | Big Duke’s gone off the reservation. | “大公爵”离开了居住地。 |
[47:25] | Get the quad. Go, go! | 小队出动,赶紧,快! |
[47:54] | Hold it right there,son of a bitch! | 别动,混蛋! |
[48:12] | Secure the ridge line. | 山岭界线安全。 |
[48:32] | Mr. President! | 总统先生! |
[48:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[48:50] | An MRE? | 军队配餐包? |
[48:56] | Sir? | 先生? |
[48:59] | Sir. Sir, you all right? | 先生。先生,你没事吧? |
[49:02] | Did you see him? He was right there! | 你看到他了吗?他就在那儿! |
[49:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[49:07] | – Malone. – Yeah. | -马龙。 -是的。 |
[49:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[49:14] | I fell off my damn horse. | 我从马上摔下来了。 |
[49:16] | All right.Let’s get you up. | 好吧。让我扶你起来。 |
[49:20] | All right,let’s get a doctor up here. | 好了,快叫个医生过来。 |
[49:22] | We’ll take a look at–Don’t worry about it. | 我们来看看… 别担心。 |
[49:24] | Just go find him.Find the son of a bitch. | 去找他吧。找到那个狗娘养的。 |
[49:27] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我。 |
[49:39] | I was just about to call you. | 我正要给你打电话。 |
[49:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[49:43] | – It’s bad. – It’s about to get a lot worse. | -很糟糕。 -情况会变得更糟。 |
[49:45] | – What are you talking about? – I forwarded you an email | -你在说什么? -我给你转发了一封 |
[49:47] | that Rachel Donnelly received this morning. | 瑞秋・唐纳利今早收到的邮件。 |
[49:50] | It’s a copy of a leak. | 这是一个泄露的副本。 |
[49:53] | I’m warning you,you’re not gonna like it. | 我提醒你,你不会喜欢的。 |
[49:56] | I’ll go check on the president. | 我去看看总统。 |
[50:11] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你,医生。 |
[50:23] | – Hello, sir. – Elliot. | -你好,先生。 -艾略特。 |
[50:27] | Abraham Lincoln had a close friend, a man named Ward Hill Lamon. | 亚伯拉罕・林肯有个好朋友,名叫沃德・希尔・拉蒙。 |
[50:32] | Lincoln trusted him,confided in him. | 林肯信任他,仰仗他。 |
[50:34] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[50:38] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗? |
[50:39] | Yes, I am. | 是的,我在听。 |
[50:43] | So, Lincoln told Lamon that he was having these dreams. | 林肯告诉拉蒙,他做了这些梦。 |
[50:47] | He claimed that he saw his own death, | 他声称他看到了自己的死亡, |
[50:50] | people weeping over his casket after he’d been shot. | 人们在他被枪杀后,在他的棺材前哭泣。 |
[50:56] | President Lincoln had dreams. I’m having dreams. | 林肯总统遭受过梦魇。我正在忍受梦魇。 |
[51:01] | Everyone has dreams. | 每个人都做梦。 |
[51:02] | Not like me. Not like this, Elliot. | 不像我。不是这样的,艾略特。 |
[51:05] | I heard you had a rough day today, sir. | 我听说,你今天过得很不顺,先生。 |
[51:06] | I saw him. | 我看见了他。 |
[51:08] | – Saw who? – Who do you think? | -看见谁了? -你以为,我还能看见谁? |
[51:10] | The son of a bitch who’s been watching me. | 那个一直在监视我的混蛋。 |
[51:12] | He was up there.I was in the barn. | 他在上面。我在谷仓里。 |
[51:15] | I saw some movement beyond the tree line. | 我看到树林边界那边有动静。 |
[51:18] | Did you go try to find him? | 你去找他了吗? |
[51:20] | Yes, I did, and I saw him.He was there. | 是的,我看见他了。他在那里。 |
[51:24] | But his back was to me, and then he disappeared into the forest. | 但他背对着我,然后消失在森林里。 |
[51:31] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我,是吗? |
[51:35] | Here. | 这个。 |
[51:38] | I found this in the forest. | 我在森林里找到了这个。 |
[51:41] | Meal, Ready-to-Eat, right? See? | 即食餐包装,对吗? 明白了吗? |
[51:44] | Look into it for me, will you? | 帮我查一下,好吗? |
[51:47] | All right. Perhaps this isn’t the best time, sir, | 好吧。也许现在不是最佳时机,先生, |
[51:51] | but I have to tell you,the WikiLeaks story | 但我必须告诉你,维基解密的消息 |
[51:53] | is gonna break in the next day or so, and it’s bad. | 差不多将在第二天曝光,而且很糟糕。 |
[51:58] | Mr. Barnes has the details. | 巴恩斯先生有详细的材料。 |
[52:01] | I don’t care. | 我不介意。 |
[52:05] | Are you recording this? | 你在录音吗? |
[52:08] | Because I want… I want a record of this. | 因为我想…我要这事的记录。 |
[52:10] | I want people to know that I knew what he was going through, | 我想让人们知道,我知道林肯经历了什么, |
[52:14] | and it was similar to me, just in case something happens to me. | 这和我很相似,以防我有什么不测。 |
[52:25] | Tonight, we’ve decided to take military action in the country of Astovia. | 今晚,我们决定在阿斯托维亚采取军事行动。 |
[52:30] | A preemptive strike based on intelligence reports… | 根据情报报告,进行一次先发制人的打击… |
[52:34] | The time for diplomacy is over. | 外交解决的时机已经结束了。 |
[52:36] | – We need an answer, now. – Do it. | -我们需要答案,马上。 -干吧。 |
[52:39] | Any loss of American life is tragic. | 任何美国人的生命损失,都是悲剧。 |
[52:42] | The reports suggest that the lab in these photographs will be fully operational. | 报告显示,这些照片中的实验室将全面运转。 |
[52:45] | We believe that that tragedy could have been avoided. | 我们认为,这场悲剧本来是可以避免的。 |
[52:48] | Now, the people we sent into harm’s way deserve answers. | 现在,我们派去冒险的人应该得到答案。 |
[52:52] | Everyone knows these decisions aren’t made hastily or without the understanding | 每个人都知道,这些决定不是仓促做出的,也不是不了解 |
[52:57] | of how it impacts the families of those who serve. | 它对服役人员家庭的影响。 |
[52:59] | Could have been avoided.Now, the people we sent into harm’s way, | 本来可以避免的。现在,那些我们派去冒险的人, |
[53:03] | that I sent into harm’s way,deserve answers. | 那些我派去面临危险的人,应该得到答案。 |
[53:05] | Everyone knows these decisions aren’t made hastily… | 每个人都知道,这些决定不是仓促做出的… |
[53:08] | A preemptive strike. | 一次先发制人的打击。 |
[53:09] | This rogue state is on the verge | 这个流氓国家正处于 |
[53:11] | of developing nuclear capability. | 发展核能力的边缘。 |
[53:14] | Air and ground forces are already taking action. | 空中和地面部队已经开始行动。 |
[53:19] | God bless us all and God bless the United States of America. | 上帝保佑我们大家,上帝保佑美利坚合众国。 |
[53:33] | There’s this thing called the telephone. | 你知道不知道?有个东西叫作,电话。 |
[53:35] | I’m sorry, Elliot.He insisted. | 对不起,艾略特。他坚持要找你。 |
[53:48] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[53:53] | Another dream? | 又做梦了? |
[53:57] | Worst one yet. | 这次最严重。 |
[54:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[54:03] | I know his face | 我想,我看到了他的脸 |
[54:07] | was horrible, terrifying. | 是被烧毁的,非常可怕。 |
[54:10] | How so? | 怎么会这样? |
[54:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[54:15] | I saw his face. I know I did. | 我看到了他的脸。我知道,我以前做错了。 |
[54:18] | But I can’t remember it now. | 但是我现在,记不起来了。 |
[54:20] | Why can’t I remember it now? | 为什么我现在记不起来了? |
[54:23] | It was a dream. Have patience. | 这是一个梦。要有耐心。 |
[54:25] | It’ll all come to you eventually. | 你最终会明白的。 |
[54:30] | Mr. Barnes talked to you about the WikiLeaks file Rachel received? | 巴恩斯先生跟你说了,瑞秋收到的维基解密文件了吗? |
[54:36] | Just that it’s bad. | 只知道,这很糟糕。 |
[54:38] | Maybe that’s the trigger for this particular dream. | 也许,这就是这个梦的诱因。 |
[54:42] | I… | 我… |
[54:45] | I know how I sound. | 我知道,我这听起来像什么。 |
[54:51] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样。就是这样。 |
[55:08] | You need to take him home and put him to bed. | 你得带他回家,让他上床睡觉。 |
[55:11] | He has some sleeping pills. | 他有一些安眠药。 |
[55:12] | He can take one, but he can’t have any alcohol with it. | 他可以服用一粒,但不能与酒精同服。 |
[55:14] | Somebody has to make sure of that. | 总得有人来确保这一点。 |
[55:16] | Understood. | 明白。 |
[55:21] | He gave me this. | 他给了我这个。 |
[55:24] | He said he found it in the forest when he fell off his horse. | 他说,他从马上摔下来时,在森林里找到的。 |
[55:29] | You should’ve given this to me as soon as the president gave it to you. | 总统一交给你,你就应该马上交给我。 |
[55:31] | I know. He asked me to keep it quiet. I’m sorry. | 我知道。他让我保守秘密。我很抱歉。 |
[55:34] | I get it, but in the future,if he gives you anything, tells you anything,you have to come to me. | 我明白,但以后,如果他给了你什么,告诉了你什么,你必须来找我。 |
[55:41] | Yes. | 是。 |
[55:43] | It’s like someone’s trying to drive him nuts with the threat of this WikiLeaks thing. | 就好像,有人想用维基解密的威胁,把他逼疯。 |
[55:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧。 |
[55:48] | That file you gave Mr. Barnes, | 你给巴恩斯先生的那份文件, |
[55:50] | the one with the classified memo,where’d your wife get it? | 有机密备忘录的那份,你妻子从哪弄来的? |
[55:55] | – My ex-wife. – Where’d she get that? | -我的前妻。 -她从哪弄来的? |
[55:57] | It was encrypted,and even if it wasn’t, ethically,she wouldn’t tell you. | 它是加密的,即使没有,从道德上讲,她也不会告诉你的。 |
[56:03] | Are you in any way suggesting Rachel had something to do with this? | 你是在暗示,瑞秋和这件事有关吗? |
[56:06] | I’m not suggesting anything. | 我没有暗示任何事情。 |
[56:08] | It’s just, since the WikiLeaks thing started,he’s been losing it. | 只是,自从维基解密事件开始,他就失去理智了。 |
[56:12] | Rachel never liked the president when he was in office, and now, all of a sudden,she shows up with a memo. | 瑞秋在任时从不喜欢总统,而现在,她突然带着一份备忘录出现了。 |
[56:18] | At the very least,it’s something to think about. | 至少,这是值得思考的事情。 |
[56:22] | I’ll look into this tomorrow. | 我明天再查这件事。 |
[56:24] | Yeah, and I’ll come by and check on him. | 是的,我会去诊断他的。 |
[56:27] | Thanks, Elliot. | 多谢了,艾略特。 |
[57:01] | 幻影天地 始建于1895年 | |
[57:06] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[57:10] | – Hey. – Oh, good morning. | -嘿。 -哦,早上好。 |
[57:13] | – Morning. – How’s our man today? | ―早。 -我们的老人,今天怎么样了? |
[57:15] | Uh, he seems to be doing better. | 呃,他好像好多了。 |
[57:17] | He’s been up and about,but he’s resting now. | 他已经起床并四处走动了,但现在正在休息。 |
[57:18] | That’s good. He needs that. I’ll check on him later. | 这很好。他需要这样。我等会儿,再去看他。 |
[57:22] | Have you managed to look into the president’s find? | 你调查过,总统的发现的包装纸了吗? |
[57:24] | Oh, the MRE?Yes. | -哦,军用口粮袋? -是的。 |
[57:26] | We need to keep him at ease. | 我们得让他放松。 |
[57:27] | I did. Uh, | 我查过了。呃, |
[57:29] | it turns out Jimmy,the idiot nephew, | 原来是吉米,那个白痴侄子, |
[57:31] | he likes to pretend he’s an Army man, and he eats them for lunch. | 他喜欢假装自己是军人,把它们当午餐吃。 |
[57:34] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦。 -是的。 |
[57:36] | Uh, if-if you don’t mind, | 呃,如果你不介意的话, |
[57:38] | would you mind keeping this quiet? | 能不能把这件事保密? |
[57:40] | Bill’s a friend of mine, uh,and he… he needs the job. | 比尔是我的朋友,他…他需要这份工作。 |
[57:45] | – Yes, okay. – Thank you. | -是的,好的。 -谢谢你。 |
[57:48] | – I’ll see you later.- You bet. | -回头见。 -当然。 |
[58:05] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[58:07] | So no field rations for lunch today, Jimmy? | 今天午餐没有野战口粮了吗,吉米? |
[58:11] | – Hmm, what? – No MRE? | -嗯,什么? -没有野战口粮了? |
[58:14] | MRE? You mean like Army shit? | 野战口粮?你是说,军队用的那种吗? |
[58:18] | Why would I eat that crap when I can have real food? | 我能吃到真正的食物,为什么要吃那些垃圾? |
[58:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[58:24] | Nothing. So no Army shit for you? | 什么都没有。所以,你不喜欢当兵? |
[58:27] | Dude, if my mom didn’t make me take this job, | 伙计,要不是我妈逼我接受这份工作, |
[58:30] | I’d grow my hair down to my ass and smoke weed all day long, you know? | 我会把头发留长到屁股上,整天抽大麻,你知道吗? |
[58:34] | I gotta take a piss test just to cut the fucking grass. | 为了割草,我还得验尿呢。 |
[58:37] | Oh, I see. | 哦,我明白了。 |
[58:40] | So, uh, be seeing you. | 那么,再见。 |
[58:42] | You take care, Jimmy. | 你小心点儿,吉米。 |
[59:00] | I don’t know exactly what’s going on, but it doesn’t add up. | 我不知道,到底发生了什么,但这说不通。 |
[59:03] | The president is right. | 总统是对的。 |
[59:05] | There’s definitely somebody out in those woods. | 树林里肯定有人。 |
[59:07] | – How could he possibly know? – He can feel it. | -他怎么可能知道? -他能感觉到。 |
[59:10] | It’s an instinct left over from when we were prey to the animals that wanted to eat us. | 这是一种本能,从我们成为想要吃掉我们的动物的猎物时,就遗传下来了。 |
[59:15] | You ever feel like you were being watched across the room, and, boom,somebody’s staring at you? | 你有没有觉得,有人在屋子那头盯着你,然后突然看到,有人就在盯着你? |
[59:20] | Unfortunately. | 真不幸。 |
[59:21] | That’s exactly what the president’s been feeling. | 这正是总统,一直以来的感受。 |
[59:22] | It indicates something much deeper. | 它表明了,更深层次的东西。 |
[59:24] | But for weeks now,somebody’s been watching him. | 但这几周,有人一直在监视他。 |
[59:27] | His dreams have been trying to process it. | 他的梦一直在试图加工它。 |
[59:30] | But how can they possibly get past all that security? | 但他们怎么可能通过这么多安保措施呢? |
[59:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[59:35] | I’ve toured the compound. | 我参观过那个院落。 |
[59:37] | The command post is littered with security staff. | 指挥所到处都是保安人员。 |
[59:41] | Motion sensors,security cameras. | 运动传感器,监控摄像头。 |
[59:44] | Maybe it’s somebody who knows the blind spots. | 也许是知道盲点的人干的。 |
[59:48] | You know, during my tour, | 你知道吗,在我参观时, |
[59:51] | Agent Malone told me that those cameras are on 24/7 and those hard drives are always backed up. | 侍卫马龙告诉我,那些摄像头是全天候的,而那些硬盘总是有备份的。 |
[1:00:01] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:00:04] | I’m not gonna like this, am I? | 我不会喜欢这样的,对吧? |
[1:00:05] | Probably not. | 可能不会。 |
[1:00:07] | We should get over there and copy those drives. | 我们应该浏览一下,复制那些硬盘里的文件。 |
[1:00:21] | That’s what we want to see. | 这就是,我们想要看到的。 |
[1:00:24] | Pass the ball,pass the ball. Come on. | 传球,传球。快点吧。 |
[1:00:30] | Up, up, up, up! Boom, boom! | 上篮,上篮! 嘭,嘭! |
[1:00:33] | Keep it up. | 坚持这样打。 |
[1:00:35] | Yep. | 对的。 |
[1:00:37] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿。 -嘿。 |
[1:00:39] | Now this game is quite different than what it was last week… | 现在,这场比赛和上周大不相同了… |
[1:00:50] | – Hello, boys. – Mrs. Donnelly. | -你好,孩子们。 -唐纳利太太。 |
[1:00:53] | Call me Rachel. | 叫我瑞秋。 |
[1:00:55] | What can we do for you, Rachel? | 我们能为你做什么,瑞秋? |
[1:00:56] | I, um, just wanted to snap a couple of pictures, some informal stuff for the book. | 我只是想拍几张照片,作为写书的非正式材料。 |
[1:01:00] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:01:01] | You too, Nathan. | 你也来,内森。 |
[1:01:04] | You know I hate having my pictures taken, Rachel. | 你知道我讨厌拍照,瑞秋。 |
[1:01:07] | I mean, I’ll do it. I will, for you. | 我是说,我会做的。我会的,为了你。 |
[1:01:12] | – Yeah? – All right, okay. | -行吗? -好吧,可以了。 |
[1:01:14] | – After you. – Thank you. | -你先请。 -谢谢。 |
[1:01:20] | All right,how about over here? | 好吧,在那边拍照如何? |
[1:01:24] | All right, guys, this is your Blue Steel moment. | 好了,伙计们,这是你们的“蓝钢时刻”。 |
[1:01:28] | Uh, like that? | 呃,就像这样吗? |
[1:01:53] | Absolutely perfect, okay, | 绝对完美,好的。 |
[1:01:55] | how about, um, a little security agent, uh, | 不如,找个安保小道具来, |
[1:02:00] | radio, CIA…That? | 电台,就像中央情报局…那样的? |
[1:02:05] | You want to move over? No, wait, wait, hold, hold, hold. | 你想挪动一下吗? 不,等等,等等,等等,等等。 |
[1:02:07] | Arms around each other. | 相互搭着肩膀。 |
[1:02:09] | A little Band of Brothers moment, if you will. | 如果你愿意的话,就像《兄弟连》里的造型。 |
[1:02:17] | Love it. Coming in tighter. | 很喜欢这张。更加紧密些。 |
[1:02:19] | Okay, a little profile. A little jawline. | 好了,来点侧面。有点下颌轮廓。 |
[1:02:22] | Absolutely beautiful,guys. Okay. | 绝对帅气,伙计们。好吧。 |
[1:02:25] | – Got it? – I think we got it. Got it. | -搞定了吗? -我想我们搞定了。拍完了。 |
[1:02:27] | – Thank you. – Thanks, Rachel. | 谢谢你们。 -谢谢你,瑞秋。 |
[1:02:30] | Absolute… diamonds. | 绝对是…钻石级的。 |
[1:02:42] | Think they’re getting back together? | 你觉得,他们会复婚吗? |
[1:02:45] | I hope so. | 我希望如此。 |
[1:02:47] | They seem happy. | 他们看起来,很开心。 |
[1:02:51] | The president said this started about a month ago. | 总统说,这是从一个月前开始的。 |
[1:02:55] | I’ve done a file search back about five weeks. | 我查了五周前的存档文件。 |
[1:02:58] | Think I found something of interest. Look at this. | 我想我找到了一些有趣的东西。看看这个。 |
[1:03:02] | So there’s Cahill. | 这是卡希尔。 |
[1:03:04] | 7:27 a.m. | 上午7:27. |
[1:03:07] | 7:25. | |
[1:03:10] | – 7:26. – The man is punctual. | -这是7:26. -这个人很准时。 |
[1:03:13] | All right, now look at this. | 好了,现在看看这个。 |
[1:03:15] | There’s a gap in the recording. | 这里是记录中的一段空白。 |
[1:03:17] | Strange, right? | 很奇怪,对吧? |
[1:03:19] | I mean, there must be some kind of explanation. | 我是说,这其中一定有某种解释。 |
[1:03:20] | Not a good one. | 不是什么好事。 |
[1:03:22] | None of these backups are supposed to get edited. | 这些备份文件,都不应该被编辑过。 |
[1:03:24] | Well, then,someone’s tampered with this. | 那肯定是有人动了手脚。 |
[1:03:27] | Who do we get this to? | 我们把这个交给谁? |
[1:03:30] | Nathan Malone. | 内森.马龙。 |
[1:03:33] | – You trust him? – Yes, completely. | -你信任他? -是的,完全信任。 |
[1:03:35] | He’s on duty tonight. Not Cahill. | 他今晚值班。不是卡希尔。 |
[1:03:50] | Hey, Nate, it’s Cahill.You with Big Duke? | 嘿,内特,我是卡希尔。你和“大公爵”在一起吗? |
[1:03:52] | Roger that. | 收到。 |
[1:03:54] | Oh, good. I’m gonna head up to the forest and check on something. Expect to hear back from me in 20. | 哦,很好。我要去森林里看看有什么情况。预计20分钟后,会收到我的回复。 |
[1:03:59] | Copy. | 明白。 |
[1:05:32] | What the fuck you doing here? | 你他妈在这儿干什么? |
[1:05:34] | Wanna put that thing away, asshole? | 想把你那东西收起来好吗,混蛋? |
[1:05:48] | You want some? | 你想要一些吗? |
[1:05:50] | No, I don’t. | 不,我不想。 |
[1:05:52] | I want you to start acting like a professional. | 我要你表现得,像个专业人士。 |
[1:05:55] | The fuck does that mean? | 这他妈的是什么意思? |
[1:05:58] | You want to tell me what this is, hmm? | 你想告诉我,这是什么吗? |
[1:06:02] | I was hungry. | 我当时有点饿了。 |
[1:06:04] | Oh, and we found a can right by the house. | 我们在房子旁边,还发现了一个罐头。 |
[1:06:06] | Police your fucking area. | 管好你的事情。 |
[1:06:07] | So what? Somebody found a can. | 那又怎么了?不就是有人,发现了一个罐头嘛。 |
[1:06:11] | Who’d they show it to? You. | 他们把它给谁看了? 你。 |
[1:06:13] | And you investigated it, and it was all good. | 你调查了一下,一切都很好。 |
[1:06:16] | What happened yesterday? | 昨天发生了什么事? |
[1:06:18] | You had the old man right where we wanted him. | 你抓住了那位老人,就在我们想要他的地方。 |
[1:06:21] | Why didn’t you take him out? | 你为什么不把他干掉? |
[1:06:23] | Because I could hear you guys shouting. | 因为,我听到你们的人在喊。 |
[1:06:25] | The whole point of this was to make it look like a suicide, remember? | 整件事的目的,就是让它看起来像自杀,记得吗? |
[1:06:31] | I can’t keep covering up for you forever. | 我不能永远为你遮遮掩掩。 |
[1:06:34] | It’s time to put the old man to rest. It’s like you said. | 是让老人安息的时候了。就像你说的。 |
[1:06:37] | He deserves it for what he did to this country. | 他为这个国家所做的一切,都是罪有应得。 |
[1:06:42] | Figure out how to get this guy into the woods without anybody else knowing. | 想办法,在不让别人知道的情况下,把这老家伙带进树林。 |
[1:06:47] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的我来处理。 |
[1:06:52] | Yeah. | 好的。 |
[1:06:56] | 美国特勤局 | |
[1:07:21] | Why’d you have to leave me so soon? | 你为什么这么快,就离开我? |
[1:07:27] | Well, you got the best of me. | 好吧,你带走了我最好的。 |
[1:07:31] | I’m falling apart here now. | 我现在要崩溃了。 |
[1:07:35] | Talk to me, sweetie. | 跟我说说,亲爱的。 |
[1:07:41] | You know, when I get very quiet, | 你知道,当我很安静的时候, |
[1:07:45] | I try to talk to you. | 我试着和你说话。 |
[1:07:48] | I listen, | 我听着, |
[1:07:51] | and all I hear is your little jokes. | 听到的都是,你说的那些小笑话。 |
[1:07:58] | Remember the Three Stooges joke you told me when we first met? | 还记得我们第一次见面时,你给我讲的《活宝三人组》的笑话吗? |
[1:08:03] | Yeah, I think that’s why I fell for you. | 是啊,我想,这就是我爱上你的原因。 |
[1:08:10] | Yeah, be positive. | 是的,要乐观些。 |
[1:08:14] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做呢? |
[1:08:18] | Maybe I just keep talking to you. | 也许,我只是一直跟你说话。 |
[1:08:23] | I miss you so much. | 我非常想念你。 |
[1:08:32] | That’s odd.[Elliot] Where’s security? | 这有点奇怪。 [艾略特]那些侍卫呢? |
[1:08:42] | You get the president,I’ll find Malone, and I’ll see you soon. | 你去找总统,我去找马龙,我们很快就会见面。 |
[1:08:51] | – Rachel. – Mr. President, sir. | ―瑞秋。 -总统先生,先生。 |
[1:08:53] | – What are you doing here? – I don’t have time to explain | -你在这里干什么? -我没时间解释, |
[1:08:55] | but your life might be in danger. | 但你可能有生命危险。 |
[1:08:57] | So it’s real, is it? | 所以,那些梦是真的,对吗? |
[1:09:03] | Why is it so quiet this evening? Where are all the staff? | 今晚怎么这么安静? 员工都到哪里去了? |
[1:09:06] | There’s a big playoff game at the school. | 学校有一场重要的季后赛。 |
[1:09:09] | We gave some people the night off. | 我们给一些人放了假。 |
[1:09:11] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:09:14] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:09:18] | Nathan? | 内森? |
[1:09:29] | Nathan? | 内森? |
[1:09:30] | Elliot said that we need to find the most secure place in the house. | 艾略特说,我们得找到房子里最安全的地方。 |
[1:09:33] | Where is Elliot? | 艾略特在哪里? |
[1:09:34] | He’s gone to find Agent Malone. | 他去找马龙侍卫了。 |
[1:09:37] | Nathan? | 内森? |
[1:09:39] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[1:09:40] | Nathan’s not on duty tonight. Cahill is. | 内森今晚不值班。卡希尔当班。 |
[1:09:46] | The line’s been cut. | 电话线路断了。 |
[1:09:48] | Nathan? | 内森? |
[1:09:53] | I keep this for my grandkids. | 我保留这个,是为了我的孙子们。 |
[1:10:11] | Here. | 这个。 |
[1:10:14] | This was my wife’s. | 这是我妻子的。 |
[1:10:16] | I really wouldn’t know how to use this, sir. | 我真的不知道,该如何使用它,先生。 |
[1:10:18] | You just point and shoot.Put it away for now. | 你只需要瞄准、射击。 先把它收起来。 |
[1:10:21] | If the time comes,you’ll know what to do. | 如果时机成熟,你就会知道,该怎么做。 |
[1:10:42] | You shouldn’t have come here, Elliot. | 你不该来的,艾略特。 |
[1:10:49] | It’s something, ain’t it? | 有点故事,不是吗? |
[1:10:52] | Fucking amazing what a fire can do. | 火的威力,真是很竦人。 |
[1:10:56] | We-we figured he’d kill himself in the barn. | 我们…我们以为,他会在谷仓里自杀。 |
[1:10:59] | Yeah, well, it’s fucked now. | 行了,现在就已经搞砸了。 |
[1:11:01] | Come here. Come here! | 过来,过来! |
[1:11:03] | What are you doing, Brett? You’re Secret Service! | 你在干什么,布雷特?你可是特勤局的侍卫! |
[1:11:06] | Get in there. Get in. | 进去吧。进去。 |
[1:11:12] | All right. It’s plan B. | 好了。实行B计划吧。 |
[1:11:15] | We kill Wainwright. | 我们杀掉温赖特。 |
[1:11:18] | But now it’s the act of this deranged fucking lunatic. | 但现在,该是这个疯子干的。 |
[1:11:22] | A disgruntled ex-employee who lost his marriage and his fast-track career. | 一个心怀不满的前雇员,失去了婚姻和快速发展的事业。 |
[1:11:25] | Maybe the ex-wife media bitch put the thought in his head | 也许,是那个干媒体的“绿茶婊”前妻,给他灌输了这样的想法, |
[1:11:29] | that they could get back together if they mind-fuck Wainwright– | 只要他干掉了温赖特,他们就能复婚… |
[1:11:35] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗? |
[1:11:39] | You were never gonna let me live. | 你不会让我活着的。 |
[1:11:42] | As soon as I did my job,you were gonna take me down. | 我一完成任务,你就会把我拿下。 |
[1:11:45] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗? |
[1:11:46] | If we make it look like a suicide, then you bury me in an unmarked grave. | 如果我们把它伪装成自杀,那你就把我埋在一个无名的坟墓里。 |
[1:11:50] | If that fails, you kill me,I take the fall, and you look like some hero. | 如果失败了,你杀了我,我背黑锅,而你,却看起来像个英雄。 |
[1:11:55] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去你妈的! 去你妈的! |
[1:13:02] | Oh, that fucking hurts! | 哦,真他妈疼! |
[1:13:04] | – Get back, get back. – Oh, it’s supposed to hurt. | -退后,退后。 -应该会疼的。 |
[1:13:08] | Try getting turned into a French fry. See how you like that. | 试着变成一根“炸薯条”。看看你,喜不喜欢这样。 |
[1:13:11] | See how it feels when the guy who sent you after some bullshit fake nuke walks in and hands you some dumb fucking medal. | 看看派你去找假核弹的人,走进来颁发你一枚破奖章,是什么感觉。 |
[1:13:17] | You were in Astovia,on the mission. | 你当时在阿斯托维亚执行任务。 |
[1:13:20] | That’s right,they took my body and gave me…gave me this fucking face. | 没错,他们拿走了我的身体,给了我…给了我这张脸。 |
[1:13:25] | He talked about going to the VA hospital, seeing the soldiers who were wounded. | 他谈到了去退伍军人医院,看望受伤的士兵。 |
[1:13:30] | He didn’t see me.Not my face, anyhow. | 他那时没看见我。反正没看到我的脸。 |
[1:13:35] | – You’re the faceless hunter. – I’m Terry fucking Magnuson! | -你是无脸猎人。 -我是他妈的特里・马格努森! |
[1:13:40] | And when this is done, people are going to know that name! | 当这个完成后,人们会知道,这个的名字! |
[1:13:43] | Terry, Terry, yes. | 特里,特里,是的。 |
[1:13:48] | You head shrink fucks.You think you know everything. | 你这混蛋心理医生。你以为你什么都知道。 |
[1:13:52] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你。 |
[1:13:54] | I was in the hospital for over a year,and when I got out, psychiatrists tried to put me back together. | 我在医院住了一年多,出院后,精神科医生试图让我恢复正常。 |
[1:14:01] | But the one thing I wanted was the one fucking thing they couldn’t give me, my face. | 但我唯一想要的是,他们给不了我的东西, 我的脸。 |
[1:14:07] | No! | 不要! |
[1:14:17] | Now, that fucking hurts. | 现在,这才真他妈的疼啊。 |
[1:14:31] | Jesus, Elliot! | 上帝啊,艾略特! |
[1:14:34] | You’ve been shot! Oh my God, are you all right? | 你中枪了! 天啊,你没事吧? |
[1:14:37] | You’re not gonna blame me for this, are you? | 你不会为此而怪我吧? |
[1:14:40] | Don’t be ridiculous.You have a bullet in your leg. | 别开玩笑了。你腿上中了颗子弹。 |
[1:14:44] | How is this my fault? | 这怎么是我的错? |
[1:14:50] | You’re all right, | 你会没事的, |
[1:14:51] | you’re all right,you’re all right. | 你没事了,你没事了。 |
[1:14:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[1:14:59] | Keep the pressure on that. There’s an artery there. | 压住那个部位。那里有一条动脉。 |
[1:15:03] | You’re all right,you’re all right. | 你会完全没事的,你完全没事。 |
[1:15:06] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[1:15:12] | Oh my God. | 哦,我的上帝。 |
[1:15:14] | Jasper, what are you doing here? | 贾斯帕,你在这儿干什么? |
[1:15:16] | I got another email, sir.I came to talk to you about it. | 我又收到一封邮件,先生,我是来跟你谈谈的。 |
[1:15:18] | What the hell is going on? I heard gunshots! | 这到底是怎么回事?我听到了枪声! |
[1:15:20] | There’s no time.We’ve got to get help. | 没时间了。我们得找人帮忙。 |
[1:15:22] | I called the police when I heard the shots driving up. | 我一听到枪声,就报了警。 |
[1:15:26] | They should be here soon. | 他们应该很快就到了。 |
[1:15:28] | You called the police? | 你报警了? |
[1:15:29] | That’s odd, given the scrambler that blocks all signal on the compound, | 真奇怪,考虑到院子里的扰频器,会屏蔽所有信号, |
[1:15:34] | isn’t it? | 怎么可能呢? |
[1:15:45] | No! | 不要! |
[1:15:46] | Jasper, what are you doing? | 贾斯帕,你在干什么? |
[1:15:48] | I-I… I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白。 |
[1:15:51] | Of course you don’t, because you’re a decaying, senile old fuck! | 你当然不知道,因为你是个衰老的老混蛋! |
[1:15:57] | Why don’t you tell him what this is about? | 你为什么不告诉他,这是怎么回事? |
[1:16:03] | Whose idea was it to back Rodinov? | 支持罗迪诺夫,是谁的主意? |
[1:16:08] | Jasper’s. | 贾斯帕的主意。 |
[1:16:10] | General Rodinov is on the phone, | 罗迪诺夫将军打来了电话, |
[1:16:11] | and we have to have wheels up in 15 minutes. | 我们得在15分钟内,爬升上高空气层。 |
[1:16:13] | General Rodinov! | 罗迪诺夫将军! |
[1:16:15] | And who brought in the Burton Group? | 是谁引进了伯顿集团? |
[1:16:21] | Sir, Rodinov is someone we can trust. | 先生,罗迪诺夫是我们可以信任的人。 |
[1:16:23] | Jasper did. Jasper did. | 贾斯帕干的。是贾斯帕干的。 |
[1:16:27] | I was dealing with the mission failure, | 我在处理任务失败的事, |
[1:16:30] | and I trusted you, Jasper, to look after things. | 我相信你,贾斯帕,能处理好各种事情。 |
[1:16:35] | So with the president dead, | 既然总统死了, |
[1:16:38] | once the leak dropped, | 一旦泄密, |
[1:16:40] | no one will know your part in this, is that correct? | 没人会知道你参与了这件事,对吗? |
[1:16:44] | I just needed the president dead before this came out. | 我只希望,总统在这事曝光出来之前,就死掉。 |
[1:16:47] | You needed to be dead and disgraced, which is exactly what you deserve. | 你得死得丢脸,这正是你应得的。 |
[1:16:54] | Drop the weapon, Jasper. | 放下武器,贾斯帕。 |
[1:16:56] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为。 |
[1:16:57] | You see, I’m-I’m counting on the fact that you don’t want anyone else to die. | 你看,我指望着你,不希望再有人死。 |
[1:17:01] | You don’t want any more blood on your hands, | 你不想让自己的手上沾上更多的血, |
[1:17:02] | because you never dealt with it very well last time, | 因为上次你处理得不太好, |
[1:17:05] | and you certainly don’t want to see her brains right now! | 你现在当然也不想看到她脑浆四溅! |
[1:17:08] | So drop your fucking weapon! My finger is on the trigger! | 所以放下你的武器! 我的手指在扣紧扳机! |
[1:17:14] | No one is coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你。 |
[1:17:17] | How much did they pay you? | 他们付给了多少钱? |
[1:17:22] | More than you could ever dream. | 比你做梦都多。 |
[1:17:25] | But not nearly enough… | 但还远远不够… |
[1:17:28] | to make up for what you did to my daughter. | 来弥补你对我女儿所做的一切。 |
[1:17:33] | What did I do to your daughter? | 我对你女儿做了什么? |
[1:17:35] | All these years, you’ve told me she was fine, | 这么多年来,你一直跟我说她很好, |
[1:17:38] | that she sends her love,she’s… she’s getting her PhD. | 她向我问好,她…她正在攻读博士学位。 |
[1:17:41] | I ask you about her every time I see you. | 我每次见到你,都会问起她。 |
[1:17:44] | You ask about her? | 你问起过她? |
[1:17:47] | Did you ever come and see her, huh? | 你去看过她吗? |
[1:17:50] | To see what you did to her? | 看看你对她,都做了什么? |
[1:17:52] | Let’s try diplomacy first. | 让我们先试试外交手段吧。 |
[1:17:54] | People whose daughters are in the conflict zone should not be involved in this kind of conversation. | 那些女儿在冲突地区的人,不应该参与这种谈话。 |
[1:17:59] | She’s one of hundreds of Americans trapped in the country. | 她是数百名被困在该国的美国公民之一。 |
[1:18:02] | She hasn’t come out of her room in years! | 她已经好几年,没走出她的房间了! |
[1:18:05] | I didn’t do this for the money. | 我这么做不是为了钱。 |
[1:18:09] | I did it for revenge. | 我这么做,是为了报复。 |
[1:18:17] | Drop it, Jasper. | 放下枪,贾斯帕。 |
[1:18:20] | I should’ve done more than just ask after Jenny. | 我不该只问问珍妮的情况。 |
[1:18:23] | I should’ve gone to see her.I should’ve… | 我应该去看看她的。我应该… |
[1:18:26] | I should’ve checked on her personally. | 我应该亲自去看看她的。 |
[1:18:28] | But Eleanor died,and I was pretty shaken | 但埃莉诺死了,我很长一段时间都… |
[1:18:33] | for quite a time. | 都很震惊 |
[1:18:36] | For what it’s worth, I truly am sorry. | 不管怎样,我真的很抱歉。 |
[1:18:42] | I can’t. | 我不能。 |
[1:18:53] | I’m calling an ambulance. | 我要叫救护车。 |
[1:18:54] | There’s a satellite phone in the shed. | 棚屋里有个卫星电话。 |
[1:18:57] | Keep pressure on that. | 继续压住那部位。 |
[1:19:01] | You die, | 你要是死了, |
[1:19:04] | and I will never forgive you. | 我永远都不会原谅你的。 |
[1:19:09] | Evans had the log. | 埃文斯有本日志。 |
[1:19:10] | Smith, go ahead and collect all those materials. | 史密斯,去收集所有的材料。 |
[1:19:15] | Officer Kelly. | 凯利警官。 |
[1:19:19] | Prep the IV. | 准备静脉注射。 |
[1:19:28] | He’s gonna be all right, ma’am. | 他会没事的,夫人。 |
[1:19:30] | He’s stable. We’ll give you a minute. | 他是稳定的。我们给你一分钟。 |
[1:19:34] | You know, you could have got yourself killed. | 你知道吗,你可能会送命的。 |
[1:19:37] | Are you actually mad at me? | 你真的在生我的气吗? |
[1:19:39] | When I was nine years old, I fell out of a tree and got a concussion. | 当我九岁的时候,我从树上摔了下来,脑震荡了。 |
[1:19:42] | My mother was so scared,she yelled at me. | 我妈妈吓坏了,对我大吼大叫。 |
[1:19:46] | I have a lot of my mother in me. | 我身上有很多母亲的特质。 |
[1:19:47] | You never told me that story. | 你从没跟我说过,那个故事。 |
[1:19:49] | There’s a lot of stories that I haven’t told you, yet. | 我还有很多故事,没告诉你。 |
[1:20:08] | Sir. | 先生。 |
[1:20:13] | Well. | 好啊。 |
[1:20:19] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉。 |
[1:20:22] | An apology for what? | 为什么道歉? |
[1:20:25] | For doubting you. | 因为我怀疑过你。 |
[1:20:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗? |
[1:20:28] | You’re the only one I could turn to. | 你是我唯一可以求助的人。 |
[1:20:30] | I leaned on you all the way,and you got me through this. | 我一直依靠着你,你帮我度过了难关。 |
[1:20:34] | Thank you, Elliot. | 谢谢你,艾略特。 |
[1:20:37] | You’re welcome. | 你不用客气。 |
[1:20:41] | I think I understand now. | 我想我能理解了。 |
[1:20:44] | What’s that? | 理解什么? |
[1:20:46] | “Do your job properly, | “做好你的工作, |
[1:20:49] | and don’t let the people around you down.” | 不要让你周围的人失望。” |
[1:20:54] | Exactly. | 没错。 |
[1:20:56] | When the time came,you didn’t let anyone down. | 到时候,你没有让任何人失望。 |
[1:21:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,先生。 |
[1:21:09] | Right, we better get this one to hospital. Shall we? | 好吧,我们最好把他送去医院。好吗? |
[1:21:12] | – Let’s go, fellas. – Come on, chaps. | -走吧,伙计们。 -来吧,伙计们。 |
[1:21:16] | I’ll see you both there soon. | 我很快就会在医院那里,见到你们俩的。 |
[1:21:27] | You don’t let the people around you down. | 不要让身边的人失望。 |
[1:21:31] | You okay, sir? | 你没事吧,先生? |
[1:21:33] | Am I okay? | 我没事吗? |
[1:21:35] | Yes, Nathan. | 是的,内森。 |
[1:21:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好。 |
[1:23:19] | 幻影天地 |