时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Nobody’s saying our neighborhood is the Garden of Eden. | 没有人说我们住的地方是伊甸园 |
[00:10] | Hell, some people say God avoids this place altogether, | 见鬼 有人说此地是被上帝遗忘的角落 |
[00:14] | but it’s been a good home to us… | 但这儿却是我和孩子们的安乐窝 |
[00:16] | to me and my kids, who I’m proud of, | 我那一箩筐的儿女 我以他们为豪 |
[00:18] | ’cause every single one of them | 因为我在他们每一个人身上 |
[00:21] | reminds me a little bit of me. | 都能看到自己的影子 |
[00:24] | Fiona, my rock, huge help. | 菲奥娜 我的掌上明珠 家庭支柱 |
[00:27] | Has all the best qualities of her mother, | 继承了她妈妈所有的好品质 |
[00:29] | except she’s not a raging psycho bitch. | 不过她可不像她妈那样是个神经质的母老虎 |
[00:32] | Blow. | 擤鼻涕 |
[00:33] | Lip, smart as a whip. | 利普 脑瓜子好使 |
[00:35] | Straight “A”s and the honor roll. | 各科全优还上了光荣榜 |
[00:36] | Boy’s definitely going somewhere. | 那孩子绝对有前途[双关:进监狱] |
[00:42] | You, come back! | 你 给我滚回来 |
[00:44] | Stop! | 站住 |
[00:45] | Ian, industrious, conscientious, | 伊恩 勤奋好学 一丝不苟 |
[00:47] | ambitious, incredible work ethic. | 野心勃勃 干劲十足 |
[00:50] | Don’t have a clue where he got that from. | 不知道他从哪遗传来的好品质 |
[00:52] | Wants to be a paratrooper. | 想要成为一个伞兵 |
[00:54] | Knows how to disembowel an enemy | 知道怎么用旧袜子和铜钱串 |
[00:56] | with a roll of dimes and an old gym sock. | 给敌人开膛破肚 |
[00:59] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[01:00] | Uh, I don’t really know that much about Carl. | 我不是很了解卡尔 |
[01:04] | Oh, loves animals. | 对了 他喜欢动物 |
[01:05] | Always dragging home some poor stray he found, | 总是带回来很多流浪猫 流浪狗什么的 |
[01:08] | taking them up to his room. | 关进自己的小屋”悉心照顾” |
[01:12] | Ah, Debbie. | 黛比 |
[01:13] | Sent by God, total angel. | 上帝派来的天使 |
[01:17] | Raises money for UNICEF year-round, | 一年到头为联合国儿童基金会筹款 |
[01:20] | some of which she actually turns in. | 她还真上交了一部分 |
[01:23] | Liam, going to be a star. | 利亚姆 明日之星 |
[01:25] | I’m no biologist, | 我不是生物学家 |
[01:27] | but he looks a little bit like my first sponsor. | 但是他长得有点像我的第一任戒酒担保人 |
[01:30] | He and the ex were close. | 他和我的前妻很亲密 |
[01:31] | Kev and Veronica, fantastic neighbors. | 凯文和维罗妮卡 超赞的邻居 |
[01:34] | There’s nothing they won’t do for each other. | 他们为了对方 什么都肯做 |
[01:38] | Or to each other. | 甚至直接”做”对方 |
[01:40] | That didn’t hurt half as much as I thought it would. | 根本就没有我想象的那么疼嘛 |
[01:42] | I never realized how little sex I was having | 直到小维和凯文搬到隔壁 |
[01:45] | till V and Kev moved next door. | 我才意识到自己性生活明显不足 |
[01:47] | And me, Frank Gallagher, father, teacher, | 还有我 弗兰克·加拉格 父亲 老师 |
[01:51] | mentor, captain of our little ship. | 导师 家庭战舰的舰长 |
[01:54] | We may not have much, but all of us, to a man, | 我们也许不富有 但是我们所有人 |
[01:58] | knows the most important thing in this life… | 无一例外 都熟谙人生最重要的事 |
[02:03] | we know how to fucking party! | 我们他妈的知道如何开派对寻欢 |
[02:08] | No! | 不 |
[02:16] | Fuck you, man! | 操你丫的 |
[02:41] | 7:15, monkeys. | 七点十五了 小家伙们 |
[02:43] | Come on. | 快起床 |
[02:55] | 7:15. | 七点十五了 |
[02:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:58] | I fell down. | 我跌倒了 |
[03:04] | First shower! | 我先冲澡 |
[03:05] | You had it yesterday. | 昨天就是你先 |
[03:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:20] | – Electric. – Yeah. | -交电费 -好的 |
[03:23] | Coming through. | 让路 让路 |
[03:29] | Electric. | 交电费 |
[03:31] | – Electric. – Electric. | -交电费 -交电费 |
[03:33] | No. You’ve got a Happy Meal on the front of that shirt. | 那样可不行 衣服正面沾了番茄酱 |
[03:36] | Oh, um, field trip. Need Dad’s signature. | 校外教学 要老爸签字 |
[03:38] | – Okay. – Arms up. | -好的 -胳膊举起来 |
[03:44] | Wow, Deb, that’s getting really good. | 天呐 黛比 越写越像啊 |
[03:45] | – Who’s got the phone? – I got it. | -手机在谁那儿 -在我这 |
[03:47] | – Any minutes left? – Uh, 14. | -还有余额吗 -14分钟话费 |
[03:52] | Hey, I need something for show-and-tell. | 我需要一些材料做课堂演讲展示 |
[03:54] | How much are we short? | 还缺多少钱 |
[03:55] | $18.30. | 18元30美分 |
[03:57] | Oh, I’m tutoring after school. | 我放学后给别人补课 |
[03:58] | I should be able to kick in like ten more. | 应该还可以再赚个10元左右 |
[04:00] | Hey, did, uh, Carl put in any? | 卡尔往里面放钱了吗 |
[04:02] | You’re almost nine. | 你快9岁了 |
[04:04] | You’re going to have to start pulling your weight. | 得开始养家糊口了 |
[04:06] | That’s right, and get a real job, | 对啊 找份真正的工作 |
[04:07] | not just dipping into the collection plate at St. Tim’s. | 别光是到圣蒂姆教堂的功德箱里去偷嘛 |
[04:11] | I’m filling in for Candi. | 我今天替坎蒂轮班 |
[04:12] | I can cover the rest. | 我可以补上不足的钱 |
[04:13] | Extra kraut on mine. | 我的热狗上面多放点腌酸菜 |
[04:14] | Cheese on mine. | 我的要加芝士 |
[04:14] | Somebody’s got to take Liam. | 得有人照看利亚姆 |
[04:16] | Uh, I got a calculus test. | 我有算数考试 |
[04:19] | I’m working after school. | 放学后我得工作 |
[04:23] | Show-and-tell? | 拿他做课堂演讲展示? |
[04:26] | Show them the birthmark on his back. | 给同学们看他背后的胎记 |
[04:28] | It looks like Latvia. | 看起来像是拉脱维亚地图 |
[04:41] | That’s my fucking bike! | 那他妈的是我的自行车 |
[04:59] | No Candi again? | 坎蒂又没来 |
[05:00] | Bobby’s got a bail hearing. | 今天是鲍比的假释听证会 |
[05:01] | That kid’s going to be the death of her. | 那个臭小子会害死她的 |
[05:02] | What is it this time? | 这次犯了什么事 |
[05:04] | Tried tagging a cop car with the cops still in it. | 在警察坐在里面的境况下 给警车涂鸦 |
[05:06] | What? | 什么 |
[05:07] | Who’s got the jumbo dog? | 谁点的珍宝热狗[另意:大鸡巴] |
[05:09] | How’d you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:11] | X-ray vision. | X光透视眼 |
[05:14] | Hey. | 喂 |
[05:15] | Would you tap that ass? | 你愿意干那妞吗 |
[05:16] | Once, if I double-bagged it. | 戴两个套 可以考虑干一次 |
[05:18] | Project girls don’t abort. | 这种穷姑娘不肯堕胎的 |
[05:41] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[05:42] | I’m here to help Karen study for her midterm. | 我是来帮助凯伦复习期中考试的 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:47] | You have to take your shoes off. | 你得把鞋脱掉 |
[05:50] | What? | 什么 |
[05:50] | I’ll get you a plastic bag. | 我给你拿个塑料袋 |
[06:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[06:03] | She’s got this thing about people bringing dirt in the house. | 她是个偏执狂 觉得人会把尘土带进屋 |
[06:06] | Molysmophobia. | 污染恐惧症 |
[06:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:13] | Okay, so, um… if you remember it like this, | 好的 如果你这样记的话 |
[06:15] | the… the formula is completely visible. | 这个公式就一目了然了 |
[06:18] | Um… okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Midget naked witch is bending over, | 矮小的裸女巫弯下腰 |
[06:23] | and she’s crying | 失声哭泣 |
[06:25] | ’cause she lost one ear and she can’t find it. | 因为她没了一只耳朵 而且找不到了 |
[06:30] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这么多 |
[06:31] | Uh, just something I like to fool around with. | 我喜欢捣腾这些东西 |
[06:35] | Like a hobby? | 像是爱好吗 |
[06:36] | Uh, no. More like a plan. | 更像是一个计划 |
[06:39] | – Physics? – Yeah, yeah. | -物理吗 -是啊 是啊 |
[06:40] | Have you done Newton’s first? I’ve got a great one for that. | 你学过牛顿第一定律了吗 我也有个巧记法 |
[06:42] | Um, “Everybody continues | “每个人都保持 |
[06:46] | in a state of rest | 保持静止状态 |
[06:50] | or uniform motion | 或匀速直线运动状态 |
[06:53] | unless acted upon | 直到有外力 |
[06:54] | by an external… | 迫使它改变这种… |
[06:57] | force.” | 状态为止” |
[07:01] | Uh, hang on. | 等下 |
[07:02] | Karen, I’m, uh… | 凯伦 我… |
[07:06] | I’m still going to have to charge you for this. | 就算你帮我口交 补习还是要收费的 |
[07:09] | Charge me? | 收费? |
[07:10] | Yeah, this isn’t charity. | 是啊 这不是慈善施舍 |
[07:11] | I get paid for tutoring. | 我给别人补习要收费的 |
[07:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:15] | Science just turns me on. | 但科学让我欲火焚身 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[07:49] | Lip, you in there? | 利普 在里面吗 |
[07:51] | Lip. Can I borrow your deodorant? | 利普 借下体香剂 |
[07:53] | – I’m using Ian’s. – If I stick this in the washer | -我用伊恩的 -我把脏衣服都丢洗衣机里 |
[07:55] | – before I go out, keep an eye on it? – Fiona, where are you? | -待会我出门了 你帮忙看着 -菲奥娜你在哪 |
[07:57] | Uh, do it tomorrow. | 明天再洗吧 |
[07:58] | God, it stinks in here. | 天呐 你房间臭死了 |
[07:59] | Oh, sorry. There’s a shirt I need. | 不好意思 有件衬衣我还要穿 |
[08:01] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[08:03] | We need to go if we’re going to get a ride to the club. | 要搭便车去俱乐部就快点出发 |
[08:04] | Hey, five minutes. | 等5分钟 |
[08:07] | No, this has got to go back tomorrow. | 别 明天还要还回去 |
[08:08] | I’ll put it back on later. I have a tag gun at home. | 穿完再挂上去 我家里有个吊牌枪 |
[08:10] | – What? – From when I worked at T.J. Maxx. | -什么 -在百货公司工作时顺手牵羊的 |
[08:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:13] | Hot dogs downstairs. Nachos, too. | 楼下有热狗 还有玉米片 |
[08:15] | – Have fun. – Bye, Lip! | -玩得开心 -利普再见 |
[08:48] | Hey, Veronica. | 好啊 维罗妮卡 |
[09:35] | My purse! Fuck! | 我的钱包 操 |
[09:37] | My purse! | 钱包 |
[09:38] | That guy just took my purse! | 他抢我钱包 |
[09:51] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[09:54] | Assholes! | 混蛋 |
[09:58] | Ah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:00] | That was fucking incredible. | 真他妈惊艳啊 |
[10:02] | Truly, honestly, one of the most heroic things I’ve ever seen. | 说实话 真是我见过的最英勇的一幕啊 |
[10:05] | Did you see him? | 你看到了吧 |
[10:06] | Stupid, but, man, heroic. | 笨手笨脚 不过很英勇 |
[10:09] | Uh, Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[10:11] | Uh, my name is Steve. | 我叫史蒂夫 |
[10:11] | Uh, I was… | 我之前 |
[10:13] | going to offer to buy you a drink anyway. | 还想请你喝一杯呢 |
[10:16] | Oh. She’ll take a drink. | 她会赏脸的 |
[10:19] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 出来容易 想再进去可就难了 |
[10:21] | Are you serious? | 你他妈说什么瞎话呢 |
[10:22] | – Where’s his stamp? – Can you believe this joker? | -印章呢 -这家伙开玩笑吧 |
[10:24] | If you were doing your job, he wouldn’t have had to. | 要是你尽职尽责 我们根本不会如此狼狈 |
[10:27] | No stamp, no reentry. | 没有印章 想入无门 |
[10:29] | Is he for real? | 还真较上劲儿了 |
[10:31] | Fat prick. | 肥坨子 |
[10:33] | Fine. You’re all barred. | 行 本酒吧拒绝对你们开放 |
[10:35] | – For what? – Uh, drugs. | -凭什么 -嗑药 |
[10:37] | What? | 什么 |
[10:38] | He probably let them get away ’cause he knows them. | 说不定他跟他们是一伙的 才故意放他们跑路 |
[10:40] | – Shut up, skank. – Watch your mouth. | -闭嘴 二逼 -说话注意点 |
[10:43] | Or you’re going to do what? | 不注意怎么着 |
[10:44] | Okay. Okay, forget it. | 好了好了 算了 |
[10:45] | Please, forget it. Okay. | 算了算了 |
[10:47] | Come on, let’s… let’s get a cab. | 走吧 打车去 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 麻烦了 |
[10:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:00] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[11:07] | Watch it! | 看路 |
[11:09] | Hey, fucker! | 傻逼 |
[11:31] | Got a hummer today. | 今天有人给我吹箫了 |
[11:34] | What’s the law on sex with pets? | 跟宠物怎么搞 |
[11:37] | From Karen Jackson. | 是凯伦·杰克逊 |
[11:40] | – No way. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -不会吧 -真的真的 |
[11:41] | She got a “C” in physics. Needed a “B.” | 她物理拿了个”中” 得搞个”良”才行 |
[11:47] | Or you, uh… | 要是真的 |
[11:50] | you wouldn’t have waited this long to tell me. | 你不可能憋这么久才告诉我 |
[11:51] | Oh, five hours. | 五个钟头而已 |
[11:53] | Okay, you’re full of shit. | 得了 满口胡言 |
[11:54] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[11:59] | You ever have a knob job? | 有人替你吹过箫吗 |
[12:02] | Once or twice. | 偶尔 |
[12:07] | I didn’t hear you rushing to tell me. | 你也没告诉我啊 |
[12:09] | Yeah, well. | 也是 |
[12:12] | I mean, I thought… | 我还以为 |
[12:14] | we tell each other everything. | 我们无话不说 |
[12:22] | Unless… | 除非 |
[12:29] | You got sucked off by a guy. | 是男人给你吹的箫 |
[12:35] | For instance. | 纯属猜测而已 |
[12:37] | No way. Lake Forest… | 不会吧 林湖城 |
[12:38] | Lake Forest is not Chicago. | 林湖城不是芝加哥 |
[12:42] | I’m not kidding, Steve. | 说真的 史蒂夫 |
[12:44] | You are dead if he ever lays eyes on you. And I mean dead. | 再让他碰到你 你就死定了 死定了 |
[12:48] | I nearly peed myself when you hit him. | 你揍他时我吓得都要尿裤子了 |
[12:50] | Well, I did a little. | 好吧 尿了一点点 |
[12:55] | Wait, how many of you guys live here? | 你们几个人住在这里啊 |
[12:57] | Not me, I’m one down. | 我不算 我住下面 |
[12:58] | But the old guy next door died in March, | 三月份时隔壁老头挂了 |
[12:59] | which I guess technically makes us next-door neighbors. | 我们才成了邻居 |
[13:02] | – So you’re a nurse, Veronica? – Used to be. | -你是护士吧 维罗妮卡 -以前是 |
[13:04] | Lying bitch. | 鬼骗子 |
[13:05] | She worked housekeeping at Cook County, | 她在库克县做家政服务 |
[13:07] | bedpans and shit-sheets. | 洗洗便盆床单之类的 |
[13:08] | Fine. But I was offered a place in the nursing school. | 没错 但我当年被护理学校录取了 |
[13:12] | Fine. But it never happened. | 没错 但最后却没去成 |
[13:14] | They fired her for selling medical supplies on eBay. | 她因在易趣网兜售医药用品被开除了 |
[13:16] | Will you shut up? We don’t even know him. | 能闭嘴吗 在陌生人面前咋呼不停 |
[13:18] | – Steve. – Carl. | -我叫史蒂夫 -我叫卡尔 |
[13:20] | Lip. | 利普 |
[13:22] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[13:23] | How you doing, Debbie? | 你好啊 黛比 |
[13:24] | Nice watch. | 手表不错啊 |
[13:25] | Oh, thanks. Panerai. | 谢谢 沛纳海的 |
[13:27] | What’d that set you back, about six bills? | 花几块钱买下的 6块吗 |
[13:31] | Plus, Ian. | 还有 伊恩 |
[13:35] | Hey, Debbie, why do they call him “Lip”? | 对了黛比 为什么大家叫他”唇哥” |
[13:37] | His real name’s Philip. | 他本名叫菲利普 |
[13:39] | Yo, Veronica! | 喂 维罗妮卡 |
[13:40] | You got my keys? | 钥匙在你那吗 |
[13:43] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[13:44] | This is Steve. | 这位是史蒂夫 |
[13:45] | Decked the bouncer at Purgatory to defend my honor. | 为维护我的尊严 在炼狱酒吧揍了保安一顿 |
[13:48] | My honor. | 是为了我 |
[13:49] | Yeah? Which bouncer? | 是吗 哪个保安 |
[13:51] | Jimmy Clifton. | 吉米·克利弗顿 |
[13:53] | Jimmy Cli… | 吉米·克利 |
[13:54] | Well, Jesus, man, | 我的天 哥们 |
[13:55] | put it there! Respect! | 真厉害 太崇拜你了 |
[13:57] | Guy just stands there, doesn’t really do anything. | 那家伙就傻愣在那儿 跟个呆瓜一样 |
[13:59] | Yeah, you’ll be his third conviction. | 就是 你肯定是他的第三个仇人了 |
[14:01] | – Huh? – Third or fourth? | -是吗 -第三个还是第四个 |
[14:03] | – Fourth. – Yeah. | -第四个 -对 |
[14:04] | I mean, after that much practice, you would think | 他跟那么多人有过节 你肯定觉得 |
[14:06] | the man would have manslaughter down by now. | 早该有人搞死这家伙了 |
[14:08] | No more fuck-ups like last time, | 别像上回那样一团糟 |
[14:09] | like leaving his dad still breathing. | 对他的心肝宝贝手下留情 |
[14:11] | His dad? | 心肝宝贝[指车] |
[14:12] | Yeah. Five years, | 对 五年的时间里 |
[14:14] | over an ’87 Monte Carlo | 使劲儿折腾他那辆87年产的蒙特卡罗 |
[14:15] | with 200,000 miles on the odometer. | 行驶里程有20万英里呢 |
[14:18] | Fucking Monte Carlo! | 妈的蒙特卡罗呢 |
[14:19] | Okay, come on, time for bed. Up the wooden hill. Come on. | 好了 该睡了 上楼去 快点 |
[14:22] | – It’s not even midnight yet! – Aw, man. | -还没到十二点呢 -天呐 |
[14:23] | – Come on, come on, go! – Already? | -快点快点 -这么早就睡? |
[14:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:25] | Move, move, move, move, come on. | 睡了 都睡觉去 快点 快点 |
[14:28] | Yeah, let me take one last look at you, | 好吧 让我再瞻仰下你的遗容 |
[14:31] | while you’re still alive! | 趁你还没被砍死 |
[14:33] | Here. | 接着 |
[14:40] | What, that’s his? | 靠 这小子开宝马 |
[14:41] | Yeah. Well, company car. | 对 他公司的车 |
[14:44] | What kind of company? | 哪门子公司 |
[14:46] | Internet startup? | 网络新贵吧 |
[14:50] | Earning what? | 很赚钱吗 |
[14:53] | Couple mil a year. | 一年几百万吧 |
[14:55] | High school dropout. | 退学的高中生 |
[14:56] | Got a job as a janitor in this small tech firm. | 在一家小创业公司找了个看门的差事 |
[14:59] | Within a year, he owned it. | 一年内就做到了老板 |
[15:01] | Made his first billion by 20. | 不到二十就发了 |
[15:03] | Two Jags, controlling interest in the Red Wings, | 捷豹就有两部 还是红翼队的股东 |
[15:06] | 10,000 employees kissing his ass. | 成千上万员工跟他后面拍马屁 |
[15:09] | “Yes, boss. No, boss.” | “遵命 老板 没有 老板” |
[15:11] | Why shouldn’t he ride around in style? | 人家凭什么不能开豪车 |
[15:19] | Oh, you just made that up. | 你就信口胡喷吧 |
[15:22] | What… ? | 你干嘛 |
[15:24] | Why do you do that? | 干嘛这么编排我啊 |
[15:25] | Your face! | 就想看你这臭脸 |
[15:26] | How is that even funny? It’s not even funny… | 好玩吗 一点都不好玩 |
[15:27] | How the fuck would I know how much he earns, | 他赚多少钱我他妈怎么知道 |
[15:29] | you twisted dumb prick? | 你个拧巴的傻蛋 |
[15:31] | I’m not a dumb prick. | 我可不是傻蛋 |
[15:32] | Kevin, I just met the guy an hour ago. | 凯文 我一个钟头前才见到他 |
[15:35] | Take back “Dumb prick”! | 傻蛋俩字先收回 |
[15:36] | Hi, nice to meet you. I’m Veronica. | 帅哥幸会 本姑娘叫维罗妮卡 |
[15:38] | What’s your pre-tax income? | 敢问您税前收入几何 |
[15:40] | Well, you sure didn’t mind | 反正他只要小指头一勾 |
[15:40] | watching him take his shirt off, now, did you? | 你就春心荡漾 主动投怀送抱了 是吧 |
[15:43] | Not one bit. | 那是自然 |
[15:44] | In fact, if you hadn’t walked in, | 其实呢 你要是不过来的话 |
[15:46] | Fiona and I were going to knock him down and tag-team him. | 我和菲奥娜正打算扑倒小帅哥 痛快3P呢 |
[15:49] | Now I guess I’m stuck with you. | 可现在只能和你将就了 |
[15:53] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:54] | The Fiona tag-team, is that an option? | 和菲奥娜3P 真行吗 |
[15:58] | ‘Cause you know, you can throw that in the mix… | 我还不知道你 谁还能比你乱 |
[16:01] | Anytime you wanna do it too… | 你要真想那随时恭候哦 |
[16:02] | I’ll be doing it, all right… | 当然想 必须的 |
[16:11] | All quiet up the “Wooden hill”? | 楼上那几个都睡了吧 |
[16:15] | As quiet as it ever gets. | 天天都睡得死猪一样 |
[16:17] | Straight answer: if I hadn’t busted my skull for you tonight, | 正面回答我 要是我今天没为你出头 |
[16:20] | would you have looked at me twice? | 你会多看我一眼吗 |
[16:22] | Who’s saying that I looked twice? | 谁说我后来多看了你一眼啊 |
[16:24] | Oh, you did, then. | 明明看了 |
[16:31] | I can’t. | 太亮了 |
[16:39] | You know, 90% of the world’s problems are caused by | 世界上的问题九成都是因为 |
[16:41] | tiny words that come in pairs. | 男女之间那点小事引起的 |
[16:44] | I mean, we’re healthy and we’re happy, | 我们青春年少 春潮涌动 彼此欣赏 |
[16:45] | but when people ask, we say… | 要是有人问 那我们就说 |
[16:48] | “Not bad.” | 挺爽 |
[16:53] | You know, the first time that I saw you dancing, | 其实 头一次我看见你跳舞 |
[16:55] | about a month back at Crobar, | 大概一个月前在克罗巴夜店 |
[16:59] | I was desperate to buy you a drink. | 我特想请你喝一杯 |
[17:02] | You know, normally I’m shy, | 不过我这人通常比较害羞 |
[17:03] | so I told myself: I can’t. She won’t. We wouldn’t. | 所以我告诉自己 别瞎想了 她肯定不理你 没戏 |
[17:12] | And then tonight I see you there again. | 可今天晚上又看到了你 |
[17:16] | All the indications being that I’m getting… | 就像冥冥中天注定 |
[17:19] | a second chance to make a good impression. | 又赐予了我 在你心头荡起涟漪的机会 |
[17:23] | Tell me to stop, and I’ll stop. | 你若是拒绝 我必就此打住 |
[17:38] | Take it slower, slower, slower, slower. | 慢慢来 慢一点 |
[17:40] | Slower. | 慢一点 |
[17:46] | Slower. | 慢些 |
[17:48] | Slower. | 慢慢来 |
[18:28] | Almost… almost… | 快来了 要出了 |
[18:34] | – Fiona? – Shit. Shit, shit! | -菲奥娜 -靠 靠 靠 |
[18:39] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[18:43] | Shit. | 奶奶的 |
[18:46] | Fiona, are you home? | 菲奥娜 在家吗 |
[18:56] | Is Fiona in? | 菲奥娜在吗 |
[18:57] | Uh… she’s upstairs. | 她…在楼上呢 |
[19:05] | I’ll go get her. | 我去叫她 |
[19:10] | Yeah, uh, cops looking for you. | 有警察找你 |
[19:12] | Stay here. | 你待这里 |
[19:20] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[19:21] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[19:23] | You… you… think that…the gays… | 你们…以为基佬 |
[19:28] | can be fucking… | 都他妈的… |
[19:32] | I wouldn’t put him anywhere near a carpet | 别急着把他放到地毯上 |
[19:33] | till his pants dry a bit. | 先等他裤子干一干 |
[19:34] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢你托尼 |
[19:36] | See you, Fiona. | 菲奥娜 回见 |
[19:41] | Who the hell is that? | 这老东西什么人 |
[19:44] | My dad. | 我老爹 |
[19:54] | You just leave him there all night? | 你就这样让他躺一宿吗 |
[19:56] | He’s never there when I get up. | 我起床时他指不定在哪儿呢 |
[20:03] | So, uh, who’s the little guy? | 那…小家伙是谁 |
[20:06] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[20:08] | Liam’s my brother. | 利亚姆是我小弟 |
[21:08] | Rita. | 瑞塔 |
[21:11] | Anne’s school called. She’s sick. | 安妮学校来电话说她病了 |
[21:14] | Everything up to 204 is clean. | 204房之前都打扫过了 |
[21:15] | I should be back in a couple of hours. | 几个钟头我就回来 |
[21:17] | Raul won’t care? | 劳尔不管吗 |
[21:18] | He smoked his lunch again. He won’t even know. | 他根本不知道 又喷云吐雾呢 |
[21:21] | I’m making tamales tonight. | 晚上我做玉米饭吧 |
[21:22] | I’ll drop off a dozen. | 我去去就回 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 放心吧 |
[21:24] | Adios… | 宝宝乖啊 |
[21:25] | Oh, and take all the toilet paper you need. | 对了 多带些厕纸 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:29] | You ready, big man? | 小伙子 好了吧 |
[21:31] | Let’s do it. Come on. Here we go. | 来吧 走咯 |
[21:41] | Kevin, did you miss me, dear? | 凯文 想我了吗伙计 |
[21:43] | A beer and a bump. And, uh… | 啤的 再来点儿劲爆的 再来… |
[21:46] | Billy, you having one? | 比利 这就喝上了啊 |
[21:47] | Have one! | 喝啊 |
[21:50] | Go away, Frank. | 滚远点 弗兰克 |
[21:52] | A pen, Mr. Beerkeep, it is disability day. | 酒保大人 笔墨伺候 助残日啊 |
[21:56] | Disability people haven’t caught up with you yet? | 残障机构的人还没查出你造假吗 |
[21:59] | I thought they had some guy | 我以为他们派人 |
[22:00] | following you around with a camera. | 整天扛着摄像机对你进行生活实录呢 |
[22:02] | They can follow me around all they want to, | 要跟拍我随他们的便 |
[22:06] | but they have to actually catch me doing something. | 不过总得拍到点什么才行 |
[22:14] | What’s with the crowd? | 这帮人什么情况 |
[22:15] | Layoff at the Chrysler plant. | 克莱斯勒工厂没活儿干了 |
[22:17] | You see? | 看吧 |
[22:18] | That’s the problem with working. | 上班就这下场 |
[22:21] | Too much instability. Stress! | 朝不保夕 重荷高压 |
[22:29] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[22:30] | What’s left, after I settled out last month’s bar tab. | 你上月酒钱结剩的银子 |
[22:36] | Better start a new one, then. | 看来又要重新记账了 |
[22:38] | Oh! And a round for all my friends from the UAW. | 下岗伙计们 这轮儿记老哥帐上 |
[22:45] | Wow. Really? | 真的假的 |
[22:47] | Fuck no. | 真个屁 |
[23:13] | Wondering what your schedule’s like on Friday. | 礼拜五什么安排 |
[23:17] | Uh, I’ve got a… | 那天我… |
[23:19] | I’ve got a party. | 有个派对 |
[23:20] | Want a chaperone? | 缺伴儿吗 |
[23:22] | You’re not eligible. | 你不能去 |
[23:22] | Right. Chick thing? | 是吗 都是姑娘吗 |
[23:26] | You’re not that desperate. | 你没饥渴到那种程度吧 |
[23:28] | Wanting to see you again is desperate? | 想再见你一面就叫饥渴吗 |
[23:30] | No, feeling like you have to… | 不是 你觉得自己不得不见 |
[23:32] | that’s desperate. | 那才叫饥渴 |
[23:33] | Come on, you can get laid anywhere. | 得了吧 外面大把的妞等你上呢 |
[23:35] | Oh, so I’m only here for a fuck? | 所以我来这就为了和你上床 |
[23:38] | Never crossed your mind? | 敢说你没想过 |
[23:40] | Just when you think you’ve collared your dream girl, | 就在你以为自己可以和梦中情人缠绵的时候 |
[23:42] | her incontinent, alcoholic father appears, wrecks everything, | 她那无法自制的酒鬼父亲突然出现 毁了一切 |
[23:46] | and she’s blaming you? | 现在她却来责怪你 |
[23:47] | Your dream girl? | 你的梦中情人 |
[23:49] | We had drunken sex on my kitchen floor. | 我们在厨房的地板上酒后乱性 |
[23:51] | Pretty sad. | 真是太可悲了 |
[23:52] | Quit pretending you don’t even know me. | 别把我当做你酒后乱性的工具 |
[23:53] | You weren’t that drunk. | 你没那么醉 |
[23:56] | Hey, it’s Phillip. | 你好啊 菲利普 |
[23:57] | Hey, it’s, uh, Dead Man Walking. | 嘿 这不是”行尸走肉”先生嘛 |
[23:59] | Jimmy Clifton called today looking for you. | 吉米·克利弗顿今天打电话找你呢 |
[24:01] | No school? | 没课吗 |
[24:02] | Nah, I got some teeth pulled today. | 我没去 今天拔了几颗牙 |
[24:04] | Wisdom teeth? | 智齿吗 |
[24:05] | – Sugar rot. – Ah. | -蛀牙 -噢 |
[24:06] | You know, little known fact: | 告诉你一个鲜为人知的科学发现 |
[24:08] | don’t just chew your food on one side, | 别老用一边的牙嚼东西 |
[24:09] | ’cause it can buckle your jaw, | 因为那样会让你的下巴变形 |
[24:10] | which will buckle your hips and affect your posture. | 进而让你的臀部变形 影响你的体态 |
[24:12] | Oh, that’s a fact? | 真的吗 |
[24:13] | – Skeletal fact. – Lip. | -骨骼学研究论证 -利普 |
[24:18] | Talk out of your ass with that much conviction, | 你如此一本正经地扯淡 |
[24:19] | you end up needing a much bigger toothbrush. | 你自己倒是需要一把大牙刷来插屁股 |
[24:21] | That’s a anal fact. | 肛肠学研究论证哦 |
[24:29] | Listen, thank you for trying to get my purse back | 听着 谢谢你帮我追钱包 |
[24:33] | and, uh, stuff. | 还有其他事 |
[24:34] | – But, uh… – Stuff? | -但是 -其他什么 |
[24:36] | I’m not looking. | 我不想谈恋爱 |
[24:38] | Not right now. | 至少现在不想 |
[24:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | Is it all right if I leave my number for when you might be? | 我能留个电话吗 方便你想找的时候联系我 |
[24:50] | Relax, okay? | 放松点 好吗 |
[24:51] | No. No, no, you’re gonna like it. | 不 你会喜欢的 |
[24:53] | What am I, what am I even gonna say, all right? | 我到时候说什么呢 |
[24:55] | You just got to keep talking about science. | 你只要一直讲科学就行了 |
[24:57] | I don’t know anything about science. | 科学方面我他妈是个白痴 |
[24:59] | Okay, so just read from the table of elements. | 那装作读元素周期表就可以了 |
[25:02] | Cerium, erbium, praseodymium. | 铈 铒 镨 |
[25:12] | Mrs. Jackson. | 杰克逊太太 |
[25:14] | Karen is thrilled with you. | 凯伦对你十分感激 |
[25:16] | She got an “A” On her physics midterm! | 她物理期中考试得了个”优” |
[25:19] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[25:20] | Honey, your little helper is here. | 亲爱的 你的小老师来了 |
[25:23] | This is my brother Ian. | 这是我弟弟伊恩 |
[25:25] | Um, I’m out of plastic bags. | 塑料带用完了 |
[25:28] | Why don’t you leave your shoes out here | 你们何不把鞋放在门外 |
[25:29] | where they can breathe. | 让它们透透气呢 |
[25:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[25:35] | Erbium, cerium, | 铒 铈 |
[25:37] | praseodymium, magnesium… | 镨 镁 |
[25:40] | You kids want so h homemade lime chicken chimichangas? | 你们要不要来点自制的柠檬鸡墨西哥肉饼 |
[25:44] | Um, no, no, thanks, Sheila. | 不用了 谢谢 希拉 |
[25:46] | – I think we’re fine. – No? All right. | -我们很好 -不用吗 好吧 |
[25:47] | Uh, praseodymium, uh, | 镨 |
[25:50] | magnesium, sulfur… | 镁 硫 |
[25:52] | All right, I’m off to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[25:56] | Hey, fellas. | 好啊 小伙子们 |
[25:58] | – Where’s Karen? – Uh, her room, I think. | -凯伦在哪 -应该在她房里 |
[26:01] | Google Earth for a GPS reference | 她在用谷歌地球定位 |
[26:02] | on where Isaac Newton was born. | 艾萨克·牛顿的出生地 |
[26:06] | Guess what I made for your lunch. | 猜猜我给你做了什么午餐 |
[26:09] | Cornish game hen with Asian pear. | 亚洲梨炖童子鸡 |
[26:11] | No. | 不对 |
[26:13] | Wild salmon with baby carrots. | 嫩胡萝卜炖野生三文鱼 |
[26:15] | No. | 不对 |
[26:17] | Kiss and I’ll tell. | 亲我一下我就说 |
[26:21] | I’ll find out what I got | 等我打开那个该死的饭盒 |
[26:22] | when I open the damn box, all right? | 就知道午餐是什么了 |
[26:41] | All right, I’m late, Karen, honey! | 我迟到了 凯伦 亲爱的 |
[26:43] | I guess I’ll see you in the morning.! | 明早才能见你啦 |
[26:49] | What’s she hiding for? | 她在躲什么呢 |
[26:54] | What are you hiding… for? | 你在躲什么呢 |
[26:58] | Ah, sweet Jesus. | 天啊 |
[27:24] | It’s just a study group. | 只是个学习小组 |
[27:30] | He caught Lip! | 他逮住利普了 |
[27:36] | The farther you run, | 你跑得越远 |
[27:37] | the more I will kill you! | 我就越想宰了你 |
[27:52] | Really? An old lady on the train? | 真的吗 帮助火车上的老太太 |
[27:54] | Oh, yeah, yeah. The, um, the doors were closing on her walker, | 是啊 她还没通过 门就要关上了 |
[27:56] | and Lip barely got his foot in in time to stop them from… | 利普伸出自己的脚卡住门 |
[27:58] | Jesus, Fiona! | 天啊 菲奥娜 |
[28:00] | Can’t remember whether that’s good or bad. | 还能感觉到痛 不知道是好事还是坏事 |
[28:03] | More likely, you two jumped the turnstiles again | 多半是你们两个又跳过旋转闸门 |
[28:05] | and he twisted it trying to outrun the transit cops. | 他在躲避交警的时候扭伤的 |
[28:07] | No, no! Always elevate extremities! | 不 不 一定要抬高腿 |
[28:09] | Move before you give him a fucking embolism. | 滚一边去 你这样他会得血栓的 |
[28:11] | You okay, Lip? | 你还好吗 利普 |
[28:12] | -Yeah, just please don’t… don’t touch it. – Sweetheart? | -还好 千万别碰它 别碰 -甜心 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:14] | Wiggle your toes. | 动动你的脚趾 |
[28:17] | Go to my house, top of the freezer. | 去我家冰箱上层 |
[28:18] | – Yeah. – Two ice packs. | -好 -拿两个冰袋 |
[28:19] | – Second cupboard above the sink. – Yeah. | -水槽上面第二层柜子 -恩 |
[28:21] | – Liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ACE bandages. – Sure. | -液体布洛芬 冷凝剂 布织绷带 -好的 |
[28:23] | – Shouldn’t we get it X-rayed? – Fuck no. | -不用拍X光吗 -当然不用 |
[28:25] | He’ll be in the E.R. Forever, and for what? | 急诊室肯定趁机要求他住院 诊断是啥呢 |
[28:26] | “Sub-metatarsal hematoma.” | “分跖骨血肿” |
[28:28] | Thanks. Tell us something we didn’t know five hours ago. | 多谢 去他妈的医生 老娘几小时前就知道病状了 |
[28:30] | Fuck off. My bedroom, | 滚蛋 我的卧室 |
[28:32] | – top of the TV. – Yeah. | -电视上面 -是 |
[28:33] | Pack of smoke-sand and a lighter. | 一包烟和打火机 |
[28:36] | Shit! I’m not here! I’m not here! | 该死 我不在 我不在 |
[28:38] | – What… ? – You don’t know us, Fiona! | -怎么了 -你不认识我们 菲奥娜 |
[28:41] | Oh, what have you done? | 你们又闯什么祸了 |
[28:43] | What have you done?! | 闯什么祸了 |
[28:54] | Can I get it through here, | 是从前门搬进去呢 |
[28:55] | is it better coming around the back? | 还是从后门搬进去 |
[28:57] | Samsung washer. | 三星洗衣机 |
[29:00] | It’s not me. | 不是我订的 |
[29:01] | Gallagher, number 2119? | 2119号加拉格家收 |
[29:03] | Yeah, but that’s not ours. | 没错 但那不是我们订的 |
[29:05] | Well, it’s paid for. | 钱已经付过了 |
[29:06] | You want me to hook it up or not? | 你想让我装好还是不装 |
[29:24] | Where you going with those? | 你拿着那些玩意儿去哪 |
[29:28] | Uh, Veronica wants them. | 维罗妮卡要 |
[29:29] | Well, give me one. | 给我一根 |
[30:04] | Got it? Okay. | 踩稳了 很好 |
[30:06] | Ice and Advil. | 冰和止疼药 |
[30:07] | And keep your weight off of it. | 别把重心放在伤腿上 |
[30:11] | I thought you were broke. | 我以为你没钱了呢 |
[30:12] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[30:15] | These were in the washer. | 这是洗衣机里附的 |
[30:19] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[30:20] | – Yeah. – No. | -是 -不是吧 |
[30:22] | Who’s Steve? | 史蒂夫是谁 |
[30:23] | The other night. | 那天晚上那个男的 |
[30:25] | – No. – I know. | -不是吧 -难以置信吧 |
[30:32] | 15 years! | 15岁 |
[30:34] | 15 years! | 你才15岁 |
[30:35] | I’ve done everything in my control… | 我一直对你严格管教 |
[30:37] | What did I say?! | 我怎么说的 |
[30:38] | What did I tell you?! | 我怎么教你的 |
[30:39] | Sow and thou shall reap. | 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 |
[30:41] | Well, she didn’t reap this from me, | 变成现在这样儿 肯定不是遗传自我 |
[30:42] | I’ll tell you that. | 我敢打包票 |
[30:44] | Reap what? | “得”什么 |
[30:45] | Wh… what are you reaping now? | 你到底”得”什么了 |
[30:47] | Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. | 埃迪 埃迪 |
[30:49] | Whatever it is, I’ll try. | 不管怎样 我会努力改正的 |
[30:50] | I’ll… I’ll… I’ll really try. | 真的 我一定会努力教好她的 |
[30:52] | Mom, don’t beg him. | 妈 别求他 |
[30:54] | If he can do this, then the bastard’s not worth it! | 他这样 连混蛋都不如 |
[30:57] | Hey, you honor thy father! | 对父亲要有起码的尊重 |
[31:00] | Get fucked! | 滚你的蛋 |
[31:02] | Don’t try blaming me for this! | 别把错推到我身上 |
[31:05] | You’re your own worst enemy, you two. | 都是你们俩自己造的孽 |
[31:07] | They say bad things happen in three, they don’t. | 都说祸不单行 不幸有三 根本不是 |
[31:10] | Twos! You two! | 是二 你们两个二逼 |
[31:14] | Insane. | 疯女人 |
[31:27] | How much you pay for it? | 洗衣机花了多少钱 |
[31:29] | I’m not telling you that.It’s a gift. | 不告诉你 那是送你的礼物 |
[31:31] | So you’d remember the phone number,which obviously worked. | 你记住我号码了 这招明显有用 |
[31:34] | Your washer’s in the yard, okay? | 你的洗衣机在院子里 |
[31:35] | We don’t need it, I don’t want it. | 我们不需要 我也不想要 |
[31:36] | So you got to come pick it up before it starts rusting. | 趁还没开始生锈 赶紧来拿走 |
[31:39] | Oh, is it? | 真的吗 |
[31:42] | No. | 不是 |
[31:43] | Did the guy connect it? | 那人装好了吗 |
[31:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:48] | It’s working okay? | 好用吗 |
[31:49] | It’s not my favorite color. | 我不喜欢那颜色 |
[31:51] | Oh, so you’ve tried it. | 这么说你用过了 |
[32:08] | Let me smell your breath. | 让我闻闻你的口气 |
[32:12] | – Pork rinds? – No. | -偷吃炸猪皮了 -没有 |
[32:13] | Um, those are mine. | 那包是我的 |
[32:14] | See? Hey, since when do pork rinds actually come from a pig? | 看吧 再说炸猪皮也不是猪皮做的 |
[32:17] | Ian, I am the one that signs your check. | 伊恩 我才是付你工资的人 |
[32:19] | What’s bad for him is really bad for you. | 他要是犯错 你也别想撇清 |
[32:20] | If you are stupid enough to start lying for him… | 你要真蠢到为他撒谎… |
[32:22] | They’re just corn chips with fake hair,and fake corn even. | 那只是加了假须的玉米片 也不是真玉米做的 |
[32:26] | Last warning.You get yourself to that mosque | 最后警告你 记得去清真寺 |
[32:28] | so your dad stops blaming me for the fact | 别让你爸借机怪我 |
[32:30] | that we’re all going to hell. | 说我们都该下地狱 |
[32:31] | And talk to your mother. | 还有记得找你妈谈谈 |
[32:32] | She won’t talk to me. | 她不会想跟我谈的 |
[32:33] | I can’t force her to take her meds. | 我又不能强迫她吃药 |
[32:35] | I don’t want the cops dragging me out of bed again at 4:00 a.m. | 我可不想凌晨4点被警察从床上拖起来 |
[32:37] | Because she’s out in the alley | 就因为她站路上 |
[32:38] | yelling that the CIA is stealing her trash. | 大吼中情局在偷她的垃圾 |
[32:41] | But that happened, didn’t it? | 那事确实发生过 是吧 |
[32:44] | Once. | 就一次 |
[32:45] | Four years ago, yes. | 4年前的事了 |
[32:46] | But now she’s locked in the basement, | 但现在她被关在地下室 |
[32:48] | making a helmet out of tinfoil. | 用锡箔纸给自己做头盔 |
[32:50] | Enough’s enough! | 老娘真是受够了 |
[32:51] | Boys, come on, let’s go. Get in the car. | 孩子们 过来 上车去 |
[32:53] | Now, I have to take the boys to Cub Scouts at the mosque | 我得带孩子们去清真寺参加幼童军训练 |
[32:56] | before all the carpets are taken. | 再晚点儿毯子一收 活动就结束了 |
[32:57] | She’s your mother; get her to take her Thorazine. | 她是你妈 你去让她吃安定 |
[33:00] | No, boys, no candy. Come on, let’s go. | 不行 不能吃糖 快 我们走了 |
[33:01] | We’re gonna be late. Let’s go, go, go, go, go. | 要迟到了 快点快点 |
[33:03] | No more! | 不许再吃了 |
[33:06] | Come on, we’re gonna be late. Hurry up. | 快 要迟到了 |
[33:41] | Just tell me you didn’t go | 告诉我你没出去鬼混 |
[33:44] | and get some girl pregnant. | 搞大无知少女的肚子 |
[33:47] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[33:50] | He hates me. | 他讨厌我 |
[33:53] | You just, you look more like mom than any of the rest of us. | 你只是比其他兄弟姐妹长得更像妈妈 |
[33:56] | You probably scare him. | 可能吓着他了 |
[33:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:00] | He ain’t seen nothing yet. | 可他都没好好看过我啊 |
[34:03] | Did he give you money for the field trip? | 校外考察的钱他给你了吗 |
[34:05] | I’ll pay my own way, all right? | 我自己想办法好了 |
[34:08] | No, you won’t. | 不 不用 |
[34:25] | You must get sick of having to think for everybody. | 你肯定受够了照顾我们 |
[34:29] | Well, at least I can. | 至少我有这本事 |
[34:30] | Proves I’m wanted. | 证明大家都需要我 |
[34:34] | Jesus, Fiona, if all you want is to be needed then, | 见鬼 菲奥娜 如果你只想体会被需要的感觉 |
[34:39] | congratulations. | 那恭喜你 |
[34:40] | You’ve got yourself a job for life with this joker. | 那家伙需要你照顾他一辈子 |
[35:09] | Hey. Get up. | 起来 |
[35:13] | Dad, get up. | 老爸 起来 |
[35:16] | Get up! | 起来 |
[35:38] | Good job, Fiona. | “你真棒 菲奥娜 |
[35:41] | I don’t know how I could do this without you. | 没有你 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[35:44] | Thanks for all your hard work. | 谢谢你多年辛劳” |
[35:50] | You’re welcome, Dad. | 不用谢 老爸 |
[35:55] | My pleasure. | 都是女儿应该做的 |
[36:34] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 老爸 |
[36:50] | Hello | 喂 |
[36:51] | If that wasn’t bullshit, what was I wearing? | 如果你不是在胡扯 那我那天穿的什么衣服 |
[36:53] | First time you saw me, if that wasn’t a lie. | 如果那不是谎言 就说出你第一次见到我的样子 |
[36:57] | Black top with gold trim, | 你身着金边黑上衣 |
[36:59] | black shiny jeans, thin shoes… straps… | 黑色炫闪牛仔裤 平底鞋 系着皮带 |
[37:05] | sandals. With your hair pinned high. | 穿双凉鞋 头发高高扎起 |
[37:11] | Dangly gold earrings that made me smile. | 摇晃的金耳环 让我不住微笑 |
[37:18] | A big watch… too big, so it slid up your arm. | 带着大手表 太大了 不断往手臂滑 |
[37:21] | But it looked great. | 但看上去华丽动人 |
[37:23] | And you were dancing next to red-haired girl in a green dress. | 你在一个绿衣红发的姑娘身旁 忘情地跳着 |
[37:36] | Yeah, yeah, Jenna. It was Jenna’s birthday. | 对 那是詹娜 那天是她生日 |
[37:39] | So you were… you were watching her, | 这么说 你是在看她 |
[37:42] | who’s a lot better looking than me. | 她可比我好看多了 |
[37:44] | You think so? Really? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[37:46] | Yeah, so how come you’re not stalking Jenna? | 对 你怎么没去追詹娜呢 |
[37:48] | Because you… you think like that and Jenna doesn’t. | 因为你 你跟詹娜不一样 |
[37:51] | Jenna dances for an audience. | 詹娜是为观众而舞 |
[37:52] | You dance like there’s no one else in the room. | 而你跳得旁若无人 |
[37:57] | Your life’s not simple, Fiona, | 你的生活复杂沉重 菲奥娜 |
[37:59] | and you can’t stop it from showing because you’re no fake. | 但你的光芒无法掩盖 因为你真挚动人 |
[38:02] | You’re not lost, you don’t need finding. | 你没有迷失 不需要发现自我 |
[38:05] | This whole city belongs to the Jennas, | 或许整个城市都是詹娜的 |
[38:07] | but I’m sick of them. | 但我受够了那样的女人 |
[38:08] | I swear, Fiona, you’re nothing like anyone I’ve ever met. | 菲奥娜 我发誓 你真的与众不同 |
[38:11] | You make me want to enjoy my life again. | 你让我想重新享受我的人生 |
[38:17] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[38:21] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[39:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[39:46] | What have I ever done to anybody, never mind you, | 我以前有什么不光彩的历史 |
[39:48] | that made me look unreliable? | 让你觉得我不可靠 |
[39:50] | Un… unreliable. | 不可靠吗 |
[39:51] | People like you are just way too used to getting your own way. | 像你这样的人 自以为是 目中无人 |
[39:53] | And by people like me you mean people like what? | 像我这样的人是什么样的人 |
[39:59] | Okay, wait, all right. | 好吧 这样 |
[40:00] | Yes-no. All you got to do is agree or disagree. | 你只需回答同意还是不同意就行了 |
[40:04] | He thinks the sun shines out of his own ass. | 这种人比较自负自恋 |
[40:07] | – Agree or disagree. – Agree. | -同意还是不同意 -同意 |
[40:09] | He’s overly generous and that bugs me. | 这种人慷慨过度 很让人生气 |
[40:13] | Agree. | 同意 |
[40:15] | – Because “I” am not used to get… – Actually very agree. | -因为你不习惯… -举双手双脚赞成 |
[40:17] | Because “I” am not used to getting spoiled. | 因为你还不习惯被人宠着 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:21] | So “I” lose respect for guys like Steve | 所以你对史蒂夫那样的人不抱什么期望 |
[40:23] | because people unlike Steve | 因为不像史蒂夫那样的人 |
[40:25] | or people diametrically opposite to Steve | 或者跟史蒂夫完全相反的人 |
[40:27] | have always let “me” down. | 总是让你失望 |
[40:29] | So deciding that he’s overeducated | 所以你觉得他有知识有修养 |
[40:31] | and has more money than sense | 腰缠万金 出手阔绰 |
[40:32] | is somehow more socially acceptable | 怎么会跟你这样的贫家女交往 |
[40:33] | than asking myself, for instance, | 而不愿反思 问问自己 |
[40:35] | why do the men I always date treat me like shit? | “为什么以前与我相好的那些男人视我如粪土” |
[40:40] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[40:42] | It’s a question. | 一个问题而已 |
[40:42] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[40:44] | Either-or. | 同意还是不同意 |
[40:49] | Agree. | 同意 |
[40:50] | – He’s had a easy life. – Definitely. | -史蒂夫那种人日子过得太顺了 -绝对的 |
[40:52] | And you prefer a guy who’s been around the block a few times. | 你更喜欢那些坏男人 |
[40:54] | What if I do? | 确实是怎么办 |
[40:56] | Say, D block of a maximum security prison? | 比如 高度设防监狱里的人 |
[40:59] | If he knew how to have fun, yeah, sure. | 要是他知道如何行乐 就交往呗 |
[41:01] | Fiona, I can’t help my upbringing. | 菲奥娜 我没法选择自己的成长环境 |
[41:02] | So how come it’s me again having to apologize for mine? | 我也一样身不由己 为什么要让我以此为耻 |
[41:04] | Who’s asking you to? | 谁让你那样做了 |
[41:07] | We finished here, guys? | 用完餐了吗 |
[41:09] | We’re working on it. | 马上就好了 |
[41:13] | You want to wait outside while I pay the bill? | 你先去外面等着 我来付款 |
[41:17] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[41:22] | He’s on break? | 他该交班了吧 |
[41:23] | – Any second now. – All right. | -时间刚好 -好的 |
[41:48] | – Good evening, sir. – Thanks. | -晚安 先生 -谢谢 |
[42:09] | I don’t buy and sell cars. | 我不是买卖汽车的 |
[42:11] | I just sell them. | 我是专门卖车的 |
[42:13] | But the cars I sell are mainly, uh, not mine. | 而且我卖的车 没一辆是我的 |
[42:20] | Still looking for fun, Fiona? | 还想找乐子吗 菲奥娜 |
[42:29] | Go. | 走 |
[42:58] | Mom, we have to wear our shoes. | 妈妈 我们不得不穿着鞋子 |
[42:59] | There’s bits of glass on the floor. | 地板上有玻璃渣 |
[43:05] | Maybe Lip could use a drink. | 能给利普想来杯喝的吗 |
[43:06] | – Oh, yes. Sorry, Lip. – That’s okay. | -对啊 抱歉 利普 -没事 |
[43:10] | I’m a… I’m a bit off today, aren’t I, Karen? | 我今天有点不在状态 不是吗 凯伦 |
[43:13] | So, um, vodka? | 要伏特加吗 |
[43:15] | I could do Slow Comfortable Screws. | 我可以调杯巫山云雨[鸡尾酒名] |
[43:18] | Plenty of tequila. | 龙舌兰倒是有很多 |
[43:19] | I think I’m out of lime. | 可是没有青柠了 |
[43:21] | Um, definitely gin fizz. | 杜松子酒也是必备的 |
[43:23] | Just a couple of Cokes, Mom. | 两杯可乐就行 妈妈 |
[43:24] | – And some beers. – Beers. | -再来些啤酒 -啤酒 |
[43:26] | Great, Sheila. Thanks. | 太好了 希拉 谢谢 |
[43:35] | So what if your dad comes back and sees me here? | 要是你爸回来 看到我在这怎么办 |
[43:38] | He won’t. | 不会回来了 |
[43:40] | That’s my fault? | 都是我的错吧 |
[43:41] | He’s been looking for an excuse for months. | 他早想抛妻弃女 正好找到个借口罢了 |
[43:46] | What kind of impression did you get from my brother? | 你对我弟弟印象如何 |
[43:48] | – Ian? – Yeah. | -伊恩吗 -是的 |
[43:50] | – He seems nice. – Right, but, uh… | -他人不错 -没错 但是 |
[43:52] | Did he pitch a tent? | 他支起”小帐篷”了吗 |
[43:56] | Did you make him hard? | 你让他硬了吗 |
[43:59] | Ever try to play pool with a rope? | 好比软绳 难以挺枪入洞 |
[44:47] | Yo, Kash? | 凯希在吗 |
[45:00] | Yo, Kash! | 凯希 |
[45:08] | All right, you stack the butter, | 好的 你整理黄油 |
[45:09] | I’ll do the snacks. | 我整理零食 |
[45:14] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Lip. | 天呐 利普来了 |
[45:16] | Sorry, sorry, Kash. | 抱歉 凯希 |
[45:18] | Just, uh… thanks for the tools. | 就是来谢谢你借我那些工具 |
[45:21] | Any time. Long as I get ’em back. | 用多久都行 只要记得还回来就好 |
[45:23] | Right. | 好的 |
[45:32] | You must be joking. | 开国际玩笑呢 |
[45:36] | What, y… you’re fucking him? | 你居然跟他搞了 |
[45:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:09] | He bought them for you, didn’t he? | 那是他给你买的 对吗 |
[46:11] | Those shoes. | 那双鞋 |
[46:14] | He’s married! | 他已经结婚了 |
[46:17] | With kids! | 孩子都有了 |
[46:17] | What else does he buy you, Ian?! | 他还给你买过什么 伊恩 |
[46:20] | Stuff. Now and again. | 不时地 送我点什么 |
[46:25] | And you’re happy with that? | 那样就能讨你欢心了吗 |
[46:27] | What’s that make you, huh? | 你这样算什么 |
[46:30] | A fucking kept boy at best. | 顶多就是个发泄工具 |
[46:37] | Listen to me, stupid! | 听我说 傻逼 |
[46:38] | You think you know everything, but you know shit! | 你自以为无所不晓 但你知道个屁 |
[46:40] | Ask me what I’ve got him, huh? | 问问我都给过他什么 |
[46:42] | Ask me! | 问我啊 |
[46:43] | CDs, dozens of CDs! | CD 好几十张CD |
[46:47] | Stuff that he’s never heard of, stuff I think he might like, | 他从没听说过的东西 我想他会喜欢的东西 |
[46:49] | ’cause I want him to like the same things that I do. | 因为我希望他能与我有共同的喜好 |
[46:51] | And a couple Sox tickets for his birthday. | 还送他白袜队比赛门票作生日礼物 |
[46:54] | So what’s that make you, Lip, huh? | 你现在还那样想吗 利普 |
[46:55] | It makes you wrong, you fucking smart asshole! | 你他妈错了 你就是个自以为是的傻逼 |
[46:59] | Now go back to Kash and promise him | 赶紧找凯希去 跟他保证 |
[47:01] | that you’re not gonna tell anybody | 你不会跟任何人讲 |
[47:02] | ’cause he’s done nothing to be sorry for, nothing. | 因为他并没有做错什么 他没错 |
[47:18] | “Fake Muslim cheats on white fundamentalist wife | 伪穆斯林 背着信奉正统基督教的白人妻子 |
[47:22] | with gutless gay boy.” | 跟一懦弱的小基佬乱搞 |
[47:26] | Says more about White Sox fans | 白袜队粉丝就这副德行 |
[47:27] | than it does for the rest of us. | 跟非白袜粉没法比 |
[47:40] | I think they’re all asleep. | 我想他们都睡着了 |
[47:45] | Gotcha! | 逮到了 |
[47:49] | Who’s been eating my porridge? | 谁在打我宝贝女儿的主意呢 |
[47:50] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[47:52] | This is Steve. | 他叫史蒂夫 |
[47:54] | Oh, no, no, no, we met before, | 不用介绍 我们见过 |
[47:55] | but you weren’t exactly… | 不过你不太… |
[48:02] | How much do you weigh? | 你体重多少 |
[48:04] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:07] | That would fit me. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[48:09] | You can just ignore him. | 你可以直接无视我老爸 |
[48:11] | And you? Move. | 还有你 走开 |
[48:21] | You know what? I better let you get to bed. | 我还是走吧 好让你们休息 |
[48:24] | Um, but thanks. | 还有 谢谢 |
[48:25] | It was nice. | 晚上过得很愉快 |
[48:26] | – Yeah. – Nice, right? | -是啊 -很愉快吧 |
[48:27] | Oh… no. Nah. | 想走没门 |
[48:38] | Who paid for this? | 洗衣机谁掏的钱 |
[48:47] | What the hell’s he on? | 他到底磕了什么药 |
[48:49] | Uh, he thinks he bought Ecstasy, | 他以为自己吃了摇头丸 |
[48:51] | but the only dealer he gets credit from is a schizophrenic. | 但唯一愿意跟他交易的毒贩有精神分裂症 |
[48:57] | It’s not a case of whether or not I agree. It’s a fact. | 问题不是我赞同不赞同 事实摆在眼前 |
[49:00] | If I were a single parent, we’d be on… | 如果我是个单亲家长 我们就会… |
[49:02] | Aren’t you a single parent? | 您不是单亲家长吗 |
[49:03] | “Yeah, but if I had tits… “ | 没错 如果我有咪咪的话 |
[49:04] | Yeah, but if I had tits, Steve, | 没错 如果我有咪咪的话 史蒂夫 |
[49:05] | they would double the money. | 他们肯定会给我双倍钱 |
[49:07] | If you’re a guy, they don’t want to fucking hear it. | 但如果你是个爷们的话 他们就懒得理你 |
[49:10] | I… I get it, Frank, so it’s, | 我…我懂 弗兰克 也就是说 |
[49:11] | “Prove you’re looking for work.” | 你现在是在找工作 |
[49:12] | Oh, he’s on disability. | 他现在是残疾人士 |
[49:14] | Yeah? For what? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[49:14] | A tragedy really. I gave my life to that company. | 是个悲剧 我把我的一生都奉献给那家公司 |
[49:17] | You worked there a week. | 你就在那儿工作了一个星期 |
[49:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[49:19] | Uh, slaughterhouse, poultry. | 那是个屠宰场 专门屠宰家禽 |
[49:22] | Dangerous work. | 很危险的活儿 |
[49:23] | Doing my job, unsuspecting, | 我很老实地干活 未曾料到 |
[49:25] | when out of nowhere I am slammed in the ribs | 我的肋骨被不知从哪儿飞出来的 |
[49:28] | by a headless flying chicken. | 无头鸡给狠狠砸到 |
[49:30] | I was lucky… it almost missed me. | 我很幸运 差点砸偏了 |
[49:33] | And what do I get for my pain and suffering? | 而经历这样的痛苦我又得到了什么 |
[49:36] | Followed around by a video camera! | 被一堆摄像机给包围着 |
[49:40] | Where’s the trust, Steve? | 史蒂夫 你说信任都去哪了 |
[49:41] | The sacred bond between employer and employee? | 老板和员工之间神圣的纽带去哪了 |
[49:46] | Gone, Steve. It’s gone. | 不见了 史蒂夫 都不见了 |
[49:47] | How’s a guy supposed to work, hurt, with kids this age? | 一个受了伤还拖家带口的人怎么工作 |
[49:50] | – Hello? Thank you! – Yeah. | -听到没 谢谢 -没事 |
[49:52] | Exactly. Excellent! Excellent. | 正是这样 说的好 说的好 |
[49:54] | – And her mother, God rest her soul, – Dad, stop it! | -还有她老妈 上帝保佑 -老爸 别说了 |
[49:57] | – ’cause she better be dead, that bitch. – Cut it out! | -那个婊子还是死了好 -别说了 |
[50:00] | Four… four-month-old baby. | 4个…4个月大的婴儿 |
[50:03] | 14-year-old girl just had her appendix out, | 一个刚切除阑尾的14岁小女孩 |
[50:06] | 11-year-old Lip, ten-year-old Ian, | 11岁的利普 10岁的伊恩 |
[50:10] | a seven-year-old, a five-year-old. | 一个7岁大的 另一个5岁大的 |
[50:12] | and, oh, and a Dodge Astro van! | 对了 还有一辆道奇星旅的面包车 |
[50:18] | No. Calypso… yes. Calypso blue. | 不 淡…没错 就是淡蓝色的 |
[50:21] | What’s the one thing that we needed? | 而我们唯一所需要的是什么 |
[50:24] | One word? | 一个词 |
[50:25] | – One thing? – Sterilization? | -就一个东西 -绝育吗 |
[50:26] | Continuity. | 是家庭团结 |
[50:27] | Continuity. | 家庭团结 |
[50:28] | Con-tin-uity. | 家庭 团结 |
[50:33] | I… I… what could I… ? | 我…我 我该怎么… |
[50:37] | Oh, my God, I love this part. | 天呐 我最爱这段音乐了 |
[50:46] | You said no strings could… | 你说过没有什么牵挂可以… |
[50:49] | I… I… what could I do, Steve? | 我…我 我能做什么呢 史蒂夫 |
[50:52] | – I… I… – Disappear for three weeks? | -我…我 -失踪了整整三个星期 |
[50:54] | – I had a breakdown. – You went on a bender! | -我当时完全崩溃了 -你开始天天酗酒 |
[50:55] | I… I had… fuck off… nervous breakdown. | 我…我当时 滚开 精神崩溃了 |
[51:04] | Dad, come on. Keys! | 老爸 快点 钥匙给他 |
[51:05] | If this… okay. | 如果…好的 |
[51:07] | This is… sorry. | 真是…抱歉 |
[51:11] | I like him. | 我喜欢那家伙 |
[51:13] | – You got any idea… – Sorry. | -你知不知道… -抱歉 |
[51:15] | – What time it is? – It’s Frank. He’s… | -现在都几点了 -是弗兰克 他… |
[51:16] | Yo. | 让一下 |
[51:19] | Frank, what did I tell you?! | 弗兰克 我怎么跟你说的 |
[51:20] | Here we go. Neighbors of Satan. | 又来了 撒旦的邻居 |
[51:23] | The day you start paying rent around here, Frank, | 从你开始付房租的那天开始 弗兰克 |
[51:24] | like the rest of us, you can play whatever shit you want. | 跟我们一样 你想放什么就放什么 |
[51:27] | But if you’re gonna pump up this time of night, | 但要是在这个时间点还折腾的话 |
[51:29] | you’re gonna pump out the stuff that we like, okay? | 那你就要放些我们喜欢的东西 好吗 |
[51:57] | That’s it. | 这才对嘛 |
[52:04] | Watch it. | 瞧好了 |
[52:14] | Your dad made me follow you up. | 你老爸让我跟你进房间的 |
[52:18] | Gave me a condom. | 还给了我一个套套 |
[52:20] | He must really like you. | 他肯定很喜欢你 |
[52:22] | He usually just gives my boyfriends a dental dam. | 他通常给我男朋友的都是牙科专用的胶布 |
[52:29] | Liam’s in here somewhere. | 利亚姆也在床上呢 |
[52:34] | Don’t the kids wake up? | 孩子们都醒了吗 |
[52:36] | Would you? | 你觉得呢 |
[53:00] | Hey, Carl, you seen Ian? | 卡尔 看到伊恩了吗 |
[53:01] | Uh, gone when I woke up. | 我醒来的时候他就不见了 |
[53:38] | How can that be good for you? | 这种东西怎么能让你觉得刺激呢 |
[53:40] | Or… or… or… or that? | 或者 或者这个 |
[53:42] | How can that be good for you? | 看这种东西怎么能让你兴奋起来呢 |
[53:44] | – Yeah. You know what’s not funny, huh? – Huh? | -好了 你知道什么最无趣吗 -什么 |
[53:46] | You. | 你 |
[53:47] | Ever. | 非常无趣 |
[53:58] | Anybody before Kash? | 在凯希之前有跟其他人吗 |
[54:03] | One. | 只有一个 |
[54:04] | Yeah? Who? | 是吗 谁 |
[54:05] | I’m not telling you, all right? | 我才不告诉你 好吗 |
[54:09] | Name a single time I’ve let you down. | 你看我哪次让你失望了 |
[54:17] | It was a kid at school. | 是学校里的一个男生 |
[54:19] | Yeah? | 接着说 |
[54:20] | All right, I guess it doesn’t really matter | 好吧 我觉得其实也没什么关系 |
[54:22] | ’cause, I mean, he’s long gone now anyways, | 我是说 因为他已经是过去式了 |
[54:24] | but, uh… Roger Spikey. | 但是 好吧 是罗杰·斯派吉 |
[54:29] | Roger Spikey? | 罗杰·斯派吉 |
[54:31] | Fucking donkey dick Roger Spikey? | 驴屌大神罗杰·斯派吉吗 |
[54:33] | The original beefmeister? | 是真有那么大尺寸 |
[54:35] | Or did he start that rumor? | 还是他自己瞎编的 |
[54:39] | Not a rumor. | 不是编的 |
[54:40] | Whoa, that was a bit gay. | 你刚才那一下好基 |
[54:42] | What you just did there with your eyebrows. | 就你刚挑眉毛的那个表情 |
[54:44] | You want to watch that. | 你想看吗 |
[54:45] | All right, fuck off, all right? | 好了 滚开 好吗 |
[54:49] | But seriously, like… | 不过说真的 |
[54:52] | like up the ass? | 真是插进菊花里吗 |
[54:55] | Do you get used to that? | 你习惯吗 |
[54:57] | Can someone get used to that? | 怎么会有人习惯呢 |
[54:58] | I mean… I mean, the whole point | 我是说…我是说关键是 |
[55:01] | of the digestive system is one-way traffic. | 整个消化系统只是单向的 |
[55:07] | It just is. | 就是那样的 |
[55:14] | What? What?! | 怎么了 笑什么 |
[55:17] | “Just is.” | 就是那样 |
[55:17] | Like, like, we’re only given our lungs to freakin’ smoke, right? | 像是 我们的肺只是用来抽烟的一样 |
[55:35] | It’s hot! | 很烫 |
[55:36] | Don’t drop it off. Please don’t drop it. | 不要掉了 千万不要掉了 |
[55:37] | Please don’t drop it! Oh, my God, oh, my God, | 千万不要掉了 天呐 天呐 |
[55:38] | oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[55:40] | The sausage is ready. | 香肠已经好了 |
[55:42] | I haven’t had eggs in a while. | 我好久没有吃鸡蛋了 |
[55:44] | Somebody already get the pancakes? | 薄煎饼是不是已经端上桌了 |
[55:46] | What’s all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[55:47] | Debbie’s the only person I know wakes up earlier than I do, | 黛比是唯一一个醒得比我早的人 |
[55:49] | and I told her I never eat breakfast, | 我跟她说 我从来没有吃过早餐 |
[55:51] | but she said it’s her favorite meal. | 而她说早餐是她最爱的一餐 |
[55:52] | And I thought since it’s her birthday… | 然后我想既然今天是她的生日 |
[55:54] | – Whoa! – No, it’s not! | -哇 -不 才不是 |
[55:55] | It’s not her birthday. | 今天才不是她的生日 |
[55:57] | I never said it was. I said, “I wished it was.” | 我也没说是我的生日 我只说希望是 |
[55:59] | Ah, right, she said she wished it was. | 没错 她说她希望今天是她的生日 |
[56:01] | Sorry, Deb, I totally misheard that. | 抱歉 黛比 那我肯定是听错了 |
[56:02] | Perforated eardrum on the right. | 我右耳鼓膜穿孔 |
[56:09] | 15 minutes before school, tops. | 还剩15分钟去学校 |
[56:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[56:11] | Ian, Lip, dishes soon as you’re done. | 伊恩 利普 吃完了别忘记刷盘子 |
[56:13] | – Debbie, Carl… – Yeah. | -黛比 卡尔 -知道了 |
[56:15] | You’ve got to take the trash out. | 你们把垃圾带出去 |