时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[00:03] | This is what you missed last week on Shameless | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:06] | I’m here to help Karen study for her midterm. | 我是来帮助凯伦复习期中考试的 |
[00:07] | You have to take your shoes off. | 你得把鞋脱掉 |
[00:08] | She’s got this thing about people bringing dirt in the house. | 她是个偏执狂 觉得人会把脏东西带进屋 |
[00:11] | Molysmophobia. | 污染恐惧症 |
[00:14] | Science just turns me on. | 科学让我欲火焚身 |
[00:17] | I’m not looking. | 我不想谈恋爱 |
[00:18] | Is it all right if I leave my number for when you might be? | 我能留个电话吗 方便你想找的时候联系我 |
[00:19] | I mean, I thought… | 我还以为 |
[00:20] | we tell each other everything. | 我们无话不说 |
[00:21] | What y… you’re fucking him? | 你居然跟他搞了 |
[00:23] | What are you hiding… for? | 你在躲什么呢 |
[00:23] | Ah, sweet Jesus. | 天啊 |
[00:26] | You’re your own worst enemy, you two. | 都是你们俩自己造的孽 |
[00:28] | Insane. | 疯女人 |
[00:29] | And you prefer a guy who’s been around the block a few times. | 你更喜欢那些坏男人 |
[00:30] | What if I do? | 如果确实是怎么办 |
[00:31] | You want to wait outside while I pay the bill? | 你先去外面等着 我来付款 |
[00:32] | But the cars I sell are mainly,uh–not mine. | 但是我卖的车 几乎没一辆是我的 |
[00:35] | Still looking for fun, Fiona? | 还想找乐子吗 菲奥娜 |
[00:36] | Kev and Veronica, fantastic neighbors. | 凯文和维罗妮卡 超赞的邻居 |
[00:38] | How’s a guy supposed to work, hurt, with kids this age? | 一个受了伤还拖家带口的人怎么工作 |
[00:40] | Hello? Thank you! I like him | 听到没 谢谢理解 我喜欢这小子 |
[02:30] | Fuckin’… fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[02:39] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I got it. Here you go. | 我拿到了 接过去 |
[02:42] | All right, all right, listen up, everybody. | 好了 大伙都听好 |
[02:44] | Tommy from upstairs shelled out for the pay-per-view here. | 楼上的汤米掏钱搞了台按次付费电视 |
[02:48] | Hey, $149.50 on my goddamn Visa, | 用我的信用卡消费了149美元50美分 |
[02:52] | so pay up, you cheap bastards. | 都出钱 你们这帮抠门的混蛋 |
[02:55] | Right in here, guys, right in here. | 钱放这里 伙计们 |
[03:02] | Billy! | 比利 |
[03:04] | Drink? | 喝酒呢 |
[03:06] | Have one. | 搞起来 |
[03:07] | Come on! | 快嘛 |
[03:17] | Burgers comin’ through! | 汉堡来了 |
[03:18] | Uh, Lip, napkins. | 利普 拿餐巾纸 |
[03:20] | – I can get it. – Oh, no, no, no, you sit. | -我来拿 -不用 你坐 |
[03:21] | – Only ketchup? – Me! | -只有番茄酱的 -是我的 |
[03:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Extra onions, jalapenos. | 多放洋葱 加辣椒的 |
[03:25] | Me! | 我的 |
[03:26] | Make room. | 挪个位 |
[03:32] | After you finish your shake and fries. | 吃完奶昔和薯条再吃汉堡 |
[03:34] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[03:35] | – It’s Karen. – Hey, Karen, Nice top. | -凯伦 -嗨 凯伦 上身不错 |
[03:38] | – What size are you? – Shh! Shut up! | -什么罩杯的 -闭嘴 |
[03:40] | …on a spot called Mr. Magoo, | …在一个叫做”马古先生”的捕鱼点 |
[03:42] | the sacred family fishing grounds that paid off last season. | 此神圣的家族捕鱼地点在上个捕鱼季鱼量充足 |
[03:46] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[03:49] | …it’s a bust. | 一网下去一场空 |
[03:51] | We have no crab onboard. | 连个螃蟹都没打上来 |
[03:53] | I heard, “Don’t go to Magoo, ’cause there’s hundreds…” | 我听说”别去马古 因为那有很多…” |
[03:56] | Come on! | 给力啊 |
[04:02] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:03] | Hey, bub? | 嘿 小老弟 |
[04:05] | Hey. | 喂 |
[04:07] | Yo. | 说你呢 |
[04:08] | Better door than window. | 好狗不挡路 |
[04:11] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[04:17] | Tell your boy Ian to keep his dirty adolescent prick | 告诉你儿子伊恩 让他那毛都没长齐的小鸡鸡 |
[04:19] | out of my Karen! | 离我家凯伦远点 |
[04:29] | Finish him! | 干掉他 |
[04:36] | …been fishing for 36 hours | 打了36个小时鱼 |
[04:37] | and haven’t made a frickin’ dime yet. | 却什么值钱的都没捕到 |
[04:39] | We’re getting, like, 150 crab… | 我们捕到了 大约 150只螃蟹 |
[04:42] | Whoa! You okay, Frank? | 天呐 你还好吧 弗兰克 |
[04:47] | Is that my shirt? | 那是我的T恤吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:52] | I-I’m just asking. | 我就是问问 |
[04:56] | Guy in the bar said to pass it on. | 酒吧里一个男的让我代他向你”问好” |
[04:58] | – What the fuck is wrong with you, Frank! – Jesus Christ, Dad! | -你他妈的有病吗 弗兰克 -上帝啊 老爸 |
[05:01] | – You’re drunk, Frank, you’re drunk! – This-this is drunk? | -你在耍酒疯 弗兰克 -这就算耍酒疯了吗 |
[05:03] | – Stop it, okay, Steve? – You want to see drunk? | -别说了 史蒂夫 -我让你看看什么叫耍酒疯 |
[05:06] | Don’t do this to your kids, Frank. | 别这样对待你的孩子 弗兰克 |
[05:07] | Aw, what are you, a tough guy, Steve? | 怎么 你是个硬汉吗 史蒂夫 |
[05:10] | You think you’re a fuckin’ tough guy? | 觉得你他妈的是个硬汉吗 |
[05:12] | Because you look like a premenstrual Filipino! | 我怎么觉得你像是经前期的菲律宾人 |
[05:14] | Steve, go! Get out! | 史蒂夫 出去 |
[05:16] | Hey, just go. | 先走开 |
[05:17] | He’s shitting his pants. | 屎拉在裤裆里的家伙 |
[05:19] | – Pussy. – You’re pathetic, Frank. | -孬种 -你真是可悲 弗兰克 |
[05:21] | – Get out now! I mean it! – Come on. | -我当真 你赶紧出去 -过来啊 |
[05:23] | Don’t go. Come on. | 别走 过来啊 |
[05:25] | Puss, puss, puss, puss. | 孬种 孬种 孬种 |
[05:26] | What? You want to say something, pussy? | 怎么 还想说点什么吗 你个孬种 |
[05:28] | Mr. Joe fucking… Ah, get the… Pussy. | 你他妈的…狗屁孬种 |
[05:33] | Ice. | 拿冰来 |
[05:35] | It’s a bloody nose. | 不就是鼻子出血了吗 |
[05:36] | – He’s not dying. – Really, Frank? | -又没有生命危险 -不是吧你 弗兰克 |
[05:40] | Anybody notice that I’m bleeding? | 没人注意到我也流血了吗 |
[05:41] | …over the Bering Sea, | …在白令海上 |
[05:43] | a 200-square-mile arctic squall collides with the grounds, | 影响范围达200平方英里的北极风暴侵袭了捕鱼点 |
[05:47] | and fishing… | 使得捕鱼… |
[06:09] | I got it. | 别管我 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:50] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 别那样看着我了 |
[07:06] | You should have hit him back. | 你应该还手的 |
[07:08] | If I ever do, I’ll fuckin’ kill him. | 我要是还手 非得杀了他不可 |
[07:10] | So? Eight to ten for manslaughter. | 那又如何 过失杀人也就判个八到十年 |
[07:13] | Get laid as often as you want. | 在监狱里男人随便搞 |
[07:15] | Tattoos and everything. | 还能弄个纹身什么的 |
[07:17] | It’s gay heaven, man. | 搞基天堂啊 兄弟 |
[07:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Fuck | 操 |
[08:44] | Good night, Billy. | 晚安 比利 |
[09:10] | Morning, Billy. | 早安 比利 |
[09:35] | Hey, Conrad, how’s going? | 嘿 康纳德 近来可好啊 |
[09:38] | Not so bad, you know. | 还可以 |
[09:40] | Shirley any better? | 雪莉有没有好一点 |
[09:42] | Still pissed off about me calling the cops, | 仍在气我报了警 |
[09:43] | but what could I do? | 但我也是迫不得已啊 |
[09:44] | They got her over at County? | 他们把她带到县医院去了吗 |
[09:47] | Once we got my mom in there, she came around quick. | 我妈妈一去 她立刻就冷静了下来 |
[09:49] | – What ward’s she on? – Six. | -她在哪个病房 -六号病房 |
[09:51] | Oh, yeah, they’re good people. | 那都是好人 |
[09:53] | They’ll get her meds straight, | 他们会给她用药的 |
[09:54] | a couple shots of Thorazine, Librium, a fist-full of Prozac, | 几针可乐静 利眠宁 大量的百忧解 |
[09:57] | and she’ll be right as rain. | 她很快就会好转的 |
[10:01] | Oh, looks sore. | 伤口看起来很疼啊 |
[10:02] | How many stitches? | 缝了多少针啊 |
[10:04] | Uh, seven. | 七针 |
[10:05] | Cheese knife. | 被芝士刀刺的 |
[10:07] | Oh, poor Conrad. | 可怜的康纳德 |
[10:09] | I’ll live. | 我没事啦 |
[10:10] | Not if they let Shirley out. | 他们要是让雪莉出院你就有事了 |
[10:25] | Hey, special delivery. | 特快专递来了 |
[10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | – Don’t forget Veronica’s coupons. – Yeah, got it. | -别忘了拿维罗妮卡的优惠券 -好的 |
[10:39] | Thanks, handsome. | 谢谢 小帅哥 |
[11:04] | 恶童 更可怕 | |
[11:13] | Hey, buddy. Come here. | 你好啊 小伙计 坐这儿 |
[11:18] | Hey, Liam. | 嗨 利亚姆 |
[11:25] | Any pizza left from last night? | 昨晚的披萨有剩下的吗 |
[11:27] | No pizza. Fruit or juice. | 没有披萨 水果或是果汁 |
[11:29] | And we’ve got eggs. | 冰箱里有鸡蛋 |
[11:30] | OJ’s in the top, grapes in bottom drawer. | 橙汁在上面 葡萄在下面的抽屉里 |
[11:32] | Pop-Tarts, Frosted Flakes, Bisquick, | 果酱馅饼 糖霜饼干 比斯吉面包 |
[11:34] | Heinz Ketchup, and ooh, ooh– | 亨氏番茄酱 还有… |
[11:36] | even got a couple two-for-ones for Tide. | 还有汰渍洗衣粉买一赠一的优惠券 |
[11:38] | Any coupons for meat? | 有肉的优惠券吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah, they’ve got a special on ground chuck at Costco, | 有 好市多牛肩肉大特价 |
[11:41] | and Hot Pockets. | 还有些速热熟食的 |
[11:42] | That’s great. We’ll go tomorrow. | 很好 我们明天去 |
[11:46] | Lip, you seen Frank? | 利普 你看到弗兰克了吗 |
[11:47] | Uh, no. | 没看到 |
[11:49] | – What day is it? – Friday. | -今天星期几 -星期五 |
[11:52] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:59] | Really. | 不是吧 |
[12:14] | Morning, campers. | 早啊 野孩子们 |
[12:14] | – Oh, what you got? – Jelly, plain and glazed. | -买的什么东西 -果冻 原味的和糖浆的 |
[12:17] | – Save me an apple fritter. – All right. | -给我留个炸苹果饼 -行 |
[12:20] | Yum. | 好吃 |
[12:23] | Bet you hate it when that happens? | 很讨厌别人抢你的盘中餐吧 |
[12:24] | They’re his tits. | 那是他意淫的乳头 |
[12:25] | It’s the only reason he eats eggs. | 他吃鸡蛋就是为了舔那个 |
[12:26] | And he just licked that one. | 而且你吃的那个他刚舔过 |
[12:31] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[12:32] | I’m trying to get them to eat a healthy breakfast. | 我正想让他们吃顿营养早餐呢 |
[12:34] | I brought all the essential morning food groups: | 我买了早餐必备的营养套餐 |
[12:36] | caffeine, sugar, lard. | 咖啡因 糖份 猪油 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[12:44] | No. Never apologize for your parents. | 不 永远不要为父母的错道歉 |
[12:45] | Believe me, I don’t. | 相信我 我从不 |
[12:47] | So you can let go of that. | 所以你尽管放宽心吧 |
[12:52] | Has anybody seen Dad? | 你们谁看见老爸了 |
[12:54] | He was asleep behind the armchair. | 他在扶椅后面睡觉呢 |
[12:59] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:04] | It’s a tent. | 是个帐篷 |
[13:06] | Why is there a tent in the living room? | 为什么客厅里会有帐篷 |
[13:08] | Oh, uh, drying it out. | 我就是晾一晾 |
[13:10] | ROTC training in Wisconsin next week. | 下周在威斯康星州有预备役军官训练 |
[13:12] | I thought it was Dad. | 我还以为是老爸呢 |
[13:14] | I left him a cup of coffee this morning. | 我早上还给他泡了杯咖啡 |
[13:16] | I thought I heard him say “Thanks.” | 我好像听到他说”谢谢”了 |
[13:25] | – Yes! Yes! – Oh, sorry. | -爽 爽 -不好意思 |
[13:27] | I came in the back way. | 我从后门进来的 |
[13:28] | Oh, you’re not the only one! | 噢 他进的也是”后门”呢 |
[13:30] | Uh, Kev, was Dad at the Alibi last night? | 小凯 我爸昨晚在艾莱柏酒吧吗 |
[13:34] | Uh, yeah. | 在 |
[13:37] | But he was hammered. | 但他喝高了 |
[13:41] | I’m talking hold-on-to-the-grass- | 我说的是那种 |
[13:42] | so-you-don’t-fall-off-the-Earth hammered. | 分不清东西南北的酩酊大醉 |
[13:44] | You see him at last call? | 快打烊时还有看见他吗 |
[13:48] | No. | 没 |
[13:50] | Which is pretty weird, ’cause he usually hangs out | 真奇怪 他通常会泡到最后 |
[13:51] | to sink the other drinkers’ dregs. | 把其他客人喝剩下的都喝光 |
[13:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:56] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[14:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:09] | I think Dad’s missing. | 我觉得老爸失踪了 |
[14:10] | Hey, Ted. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 泰德 对对对 |
[14:12] | Hey, Jonna. It’s Debbie. | 乔娜 我是黛比 |
[14:14] | Have you seen Frank since last night? | 昨晚到现在见着弗兰克没 |
[14:15] | No? Since Michael Jackson died? | 没有 自迈克尔·杰克逊死后就没见过 |
[14:17] | – I was wondering if you had seen him since… – All right. | -我想问下你有没有见过… -好吧 |
[14:20] | …since last night at the Alibi. | 从昨晚在艾莱柏酒吧到现在 |
[14:21] | Sorry about the door, and the window. | 门和窗的事 很抱歉 |
[14:23] | Yeah, yeah, anyways, I was wondering, have you seen Frank… | 不管怎样 你看见弗兰克了没 |
[14:25] | Hey, did you get an admission into the ER | 昨晚或今早有无名氏 |
[14:27] | last night or this morning? | 被送进急诊室吗 |
[14:28] | Last night? No? Keep and eye out… | 昨晚 没有 留心一下… |
[14:31] | – Hey, can you just…? – I will look it up. | -你能不能… -我会查一下的 |
[14:33] | Shit! | 我操 |
[14:34] | What the fuck?! | 搞娘逼啊 |
[14:37] | Motherfucker. | 日你娘的 |
[14:40] | Stop… Wen- Wendy! | 别跑 温 温蒂 |
[14:41] | – Hello? Hello? – Wendy. | -喂 喂 -温蒂 |
[14:44] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[14:45] | Hey. Are you still there? | 嘿 你还在听吗 |
[14:47] | Wendy, Wendy. | 温蒂 温蒂 |
[14:49] | Oh, you didn’t? | 你没看见 |
[14:50] | Okay, thanks anyway. | 好的 还是谢谢你 |
[14:52] | No. Know if it’s a boy or girl yet? | 不 知道怀的是男孩女孩吗 |
[14:57] | What is your problem? | 你他妈的是怎么回事 |
[14:58] | I’m supposed to call Ahmed before work | 我应该在上班前打给艾哈迈德的 |
[14:59] | and I can’t find my cell. My cell’s gone. | 但我找不到手机了 它不见了 |
[15:01] | – Help me look for my cell. It’s gone. – I lent Lip your cell | -帮我找找 没了 -我借给利普了 |
[15:03] | so he could call around, | 让他打电话问问 |
[15:03] | see anybody knew where Frank was. | 打听一下弗兰克的下落 |
[15:05] | Great. So now both my bills are being run up over there. | 真他娘的大方 我两份话费都让他们用了 |
[15:08] | Your bills? Hello? | 你交的话费 啊 |
[15:09] | I work my ass off around here, not just you. | 我忙得屁股冒烟 就你挣钱啊 |
[15:10] | Oh, there’s the computer. Don’t let me stop you. | 电脑就在这儿呢 赶快开工啊 |
[15:13] | It’s after 10:00, get to work. | 十点多了 快干活 |
[15:14] | Frank is missing, you cheap prick. | 弗兰克不见了 你个小气货 |
[15:15] | And you need to see somebody. | 而且你应该去找医生看看 |
[15:16] | Normal guys fall asleep after sex. Not Kev, oh, no. | 普通人干完后就倒头大睡 你他妈的却越做越清醒 |
[15:19] | – Why can’t they get their own fucking phone? – No fucking money! | -他们怎么不用自己的电话 -没钱啊 |
[15:21] | Yeah, well, me neither at this rate. | 是啊 这样下去我也得破产了 |
[15:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:27] | Fucking freak. | 去你妈的怪胎 |
[15:58] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[15:59] | Nobody’s seen him since last night. | 从昨晚开始 谁也没看见他 |
[16:03] | Hey, hey, don’t worry, Debs. | 别担心 小黛 |
[16:06] | We’re gonna find him, okay? | 我们会找到他的 好吗 |
[16:09] | We split up. All the regular spots, okay? | 分头去他常去的地方找 好吗 |
[16:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:19] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[16:21] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[16:26] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[16:31] | Frank, you here? | 弗兰克 你在吗 |
[16:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:58] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[16:59] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[17:01] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[17:21] | You can’t file a missing persons report on Frank. | 暂时无法将弗兰克列为失踪人口备案 |
[17:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:24] | – Frank’s always missing. – That’s what I said. | -弗兰克总是几天不见人影 -我也是这样说的 |
[17:26] | I mean, he’s probably just sleeping it off at a friend’s place. | 我是说 他有可能在朋友家睡大觉呢 |
[17:28] | He hasn’t got any friends. Who’d give him a bed? | 他没朋友 谁愿意给他床睡 |
[17:31] | Come on, we’ve found him in Dumpsters, | 拜托 我们在垃圾箱 垃圾车 |
[17:33] | garbage trucks, Mrs. Lutski’s bathtub. | 还有洛塔斯基夫人的浴缸里找到过他 |
[17:35] | Never on the last Friday of the month. | 每个月的最后一个星期五他从不会失踪的 |
[17:37] | What’s Friday have to do with anything? | 星期五怎么了 |
[17:38] | It’s the last Friday? | 今天是本月最后一个星期五 |
[17:41] | I’ll call my watch commander. | 我马上打电话给监管队长 |
[17:44] | You can shove your phone up your ass, Kev. | 干脆把你的破手机藏你屁眼里好了 凯文 |
[17:46] | No more freebies from me, | 以后别想求我给你免费做账 |
[17:47] | like doing your taxes every April | 比如每年4月的税务 |
[17:48] | ’cause you can’t understand the instructions. | 你连说明书都看不懂 |
[17:52] | Hey, take it easy. | 别激动 |
[17:53] | Take it easy, all right? | 别激动 好吗 |
[17:55] | Look, Frank isn’t far, okay? | 听着 弗兰克走不远 好吧 |
[17:58] | He never goes far. | 他从不走远 |
[17:59] | I know, but it’s the last Friday. | 我知道 但今天是本月最后一个星期五 |
[18:00] | Last Friday? So what? | 最后一个星期五 怎么了 |
[18:05] | Disability check day. | 那是残障费领取日 |
[18:07] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[18:09] | Fuck me. | 我真混蛋 |
[18:11] | Hey, Jess. | 嘿 杰西 |
[18:12] | Uh, Frank Gallagher– did he leave with anybody | 弗兰克·加拉格 昨晚我们撵他走的时候 |
[18:14] | when we kicked him out last night? | 他有没有和什么人一起离开 |
[18:16] | Name me one person who would be caught dead with him in that condition. | 他醉成那样儿 恐怕只有傻逼愿意跟他一起吧 |
[18:18] | And Steve was definitely gone by then, | 那个时候史蒂夫肯定已经走了 |
[18:20] | so Frank wasn’t with him. | 弗兰克不可能跟他在一起 |
[18:21] | Anybody seen Frank the Plank? | 谁看见厚脸皮弗兰克了 |
[18:23] | Which Steve? | 哪个史蒂夫 |
[18:24] | You know, Steve, Steve. Fiona’s new Steve. | 就你们家那个史蒂夫啊 菲奥娜的新男友 |
[18:26] | In here? | 在这儿 |
[18:27] | Yeah, talking to your dad. Friendly enough. | 是啊 跟你老爸说话 软言细语的 |
[18:29] | It was hours before closing. | 当时距打烊还有好几个小时呢 |
[18:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | – Thanks, Kev. – Yeah. | -谢了 凯文 -没事 |
[18:34] | Breaking news now about a body that was found | 现在插播一条新闻 |
[18:37] | on the Southside of the city. | 在城南发现一具尸体 |
[18:40] | Is that over by Halsted station? | 那是在霍尔斯特德站附近吗 |
[18:42] | I broke my collarbone falling down those station steps | 我在那站的台阶上摔下来 摔断了锁骨 |
[18:45] | after my very first taste of another woman’s tongue. | 当时我刚和一个女人激情舌吻完 |
[18:49] | Tony said he’d put out a bulletin. | 托尼说他会登一则寻人启事 |
[18:51] | He never misses that check. | 老爸从不错过那张支票 |
[18:52] | We waits on the corner. Practically tackles the mailman | 他在角落等着 没等邮差从吉普上下来 |
[18:55] | before he can get out of his little jeep. | 就迫不及待地去他手里抢过支票 |
[18:56] | We’ve all known for years it could end this way. | 其实我们都清楚迟早会是这样的结果 |
[18:58] | We don’t know anything’s happened. | 我们还不知道到底有没有出事 |
[18:59] | All the OD’s and pumped stomachs. | 他多少次嗑药过量 然后去洗胃 |
[19:01] | The time he passed out on the tracks. | 还有一次昏倒在铁轨上 |
[19:03] | – The El tracks? – Almost lost a hand. | -高速轻轨 -差点失去一只手 |
[19:07] | Hey, V. | 小维 |
[19:08] | Hey, Ian. | 伊恩 |
[19:09] | Um, sorry, Fiona. | 不好意思 菲奥娜 |
[19:11] | Debbie needs you. | 黛比需要你 |
[19:13] | It’s bad. | 情况不妙 |
[19:31] | No… No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[19:34] | Again, Debbie. | 再说一次 黛比 |
[19:40] | Uh, Holly thought she saw a body under the tracks on Halsted. | 霍莉说她在霍尔斯特德的站台下看见一具尸体 |
[19:43] | – What? – It’s not him, Debs, | -什么 -不是你老爸 小黛 |
[19:45] | or the police would have contacted us by now. | 是的话警察肯定已经联系我们了 |
[19:46] | It’s Holly, sweetheart, okay? | 宝贝 霍莉说的话你能当真吗 |
[19:48] | She’s been in third grade for four years. | 她小学三年级留级4年 |
[19:51] | I’m gonna deck that little bitch. | 我得去揍爆那个小贱人 |
[19:52] | Listen, does that even make sense, Debbie? | 听着 黛比 那显然是胡说八道嘛 |
[19:54] | Why would your dad be over on Halsted | 你爸爸怎么会去霍尔斯特德站呢 |
[19:56] | when he lives in the opposite direction? | 他住在相反的方向啊 |
[19:57] | Depends. How was he looking | 那可不一定 史蒂夫 你昨晚 |
[19:58] | when you left him at the Alibi Room last night, Steve? | 在艾莱柏酒吧跟他分别时 他看上去怎么样 |
[20:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:04] | 10:00, 10:30. | 十点 十点半 |
[20:06] | I went to apologize, bought him a drink, | 我去道歉 请他喝了一杯 |
[20:08] | then I went home. | 然后就回家了 |
[20:08] | Why didn’t you say? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[20:11] | Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[20:16] | They found a body under the El. | 他们在轨交站台下发现一具尸体 |
[20:22] | Do you know who that is?! | 知道那是谁了吗 |
[20:23] | Stay back, okay? Stay back. | 退后 好吗 退后 |
[20:42] | See, I told you. | 看见了吧 我就说嘛 |
[20:44] | Where the hell is he? | 那他到底在哪 |
[21:38] | You got the time? | 几点了 |
[21:42] | Time? Watch… | 时间 表 |
[21:43] | Do you have the…? | 你有没有 |
[21:45] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[22:25] | How the hell did I end up in Canada?! | 我他妈的怎么到加拿大了 |
[22:28] | I hate fucking Canada. | 我恨该死的加拿大 |
[22:31] | – Keep it down in there. – I’m an American. | -你给我小声点 -我是美国人 |
[22:34] | Apple pie, | 苹果派 |
[22:36] | lower 48, Air Supply. | 48个接壤州 空气补给乐队 |
[22:36] | [除去阿拉斯加和夏威夷] [空气补给乐队是澳大利亚的 弗兰克胡言乱语] | |
[22:39] | If you’re an American, where’s your passport? | 你是美国人的话 护照呢 |
[22:41] | I don’t have one! | 我没有 |
[22:43] | I told you, I never had a passport. | 我告诉过你 我从没办过护照 |
[22:46] | I don’t want a passport. | 我根本不想要 |
[22:48] | Shut up and sleep it off, okay? | 你丫闭嘴 睡觉 行不 |
[22:49] | Why would I want to come to Canada? | 我为什么要来加拿大啊 |
[22:51] | So your National Health Care | 按你们国家卫生保健协会的破规定 |
[22:53] | can make me wait 60 years for a new kidney? | 等个新肾要他妈等上60年 |
[22:56] | The whole country’s a bunch of parka-wearing, | 你们全民都是裹着皮大衣 |
[22:59] | draft-dodging, chickenshit cowards | 逃兵役 胆子还没鸡巴大的懦夫 |
[23:02] | who didn’t have the balls to stay home and fight the Vietcong | 没胆在自己的土地上打击越共 |
[23:06] | to preserve our American way of life. | 以捍卫我们的美式生活方式 |
[23:11] | No snow at the Winter Olympics? | 冬季奥林匹克运动居然没有雪 |
[23:14] | *O Canada!* | *噢 加拿大* |
[23:14] | What the hell was that?! | 又他妈什么鸟事儿 |
[23:16] | It’s the Winter Olympics! | 那可是冬季奥林匹克 |
[23:19] | *Our home and native land!* | *我们的家园与故土* |
[23:19] | What are you doing? | 你们都干什么去了 |
[23:21] | Holding your cocks, handing out maple leaf sugarloafs? | 握着自己的小鸡鸡 挤出枫叶糖浆吗 |
[23:25] | *True patriot love…* | *爱国之心* |
[23:27] | You couldn’t even get the Olympic torch to fucking light right! | 你们连奥利匹克主火炬都点得七扭八歪的 |
[23:30] | *in all thy sons command.* | *深藏在举国儿女心中* |
[23:34] | That a Chicago accent? | 那是芝加哥口音吗 |
[23:37] | Who said that? | 谁说话呢 |
[23:38] | PhD– | 博士 |
[23:40] | University of Chicago, school of economics. | 来自芝加哥大学 经济学院 |
[23:44] | Oh, man, thank you. | 老弟 谢谢你 |
[23:46] | Tell him, will ya…? | 告诉他们 你能不能 |
[23:46] | Just tell him I’m an American. | 只管告诉他我是美国人 |
[23:48] | Hey, there’s a guy back here knows I’m an American. | 嘿 有个家伙可以证明我是美国人 |
[23:51] | I can help. Got any money? | 我可以帮忙 有票子吗 |
[23:53] | – What? – Cigarettes? | -啥 -烟呢 |
[23:55] | No. I don’t have anything. | 不 我什么都没有 |
[23:57] | Think you can get close enough to those bars | 那你的手够长吗 从铁栏中伸过来 |
[24:00] | for a reach around hand job? | 替我打个飞机也是可以的 |
[24:08] | *By the dawn’s early light* | *于黎明的第一道曙光中* |
[24:12] | *was so gallantly…* | *英勇的儿女…* |
[24:16] | In Canada? | 在加拿大 |
[24:17] | Wait, how? | 等等 怎么可能 |
[24:18] | E-mail from the embassy says | 大使馆发来的电邮说 |
[24:19] | he admitted to drug charges, | 他承认对自己吸毒的指控 |
[24:21] | but that’s before they accused him, | 但那是在他们指控他吸毒之前 |
[24:22] | so they’re thinking he’s a juicer-head case… | 之前他们以为他不过是个酒鬼 |
[24:24] | They charge him? | 他们起诉他了 |
[24:25] | They– they just want him off Canadian soil, as soon as possible, | 他们只是想让他尽快离开加拿大领土 |
[24:28] | but the US won’t let him back in without his passport. | 但如果没有护照 美国就不让他回来 |
[24:31] | Frank doesn’t have a passport. | 弗兰克没有护照 |
[24:33] | Then he’ll have to apply for one. | 那他就得申请一个 |
[24:34] | Well, how long does that take? | 申请得多长时间啊 |
[24:36] | A couple months, I think. | 我觉得 几个月吧 |
[24:37] | – Months? – He can apply for an emergency one | -几个月 -他可以在多伦多大使馆 |
[24:39] | at the embassy in Toronto. | 申请一个应急护照 |
[24:41] | How long does the emergency one take? | 应急护照得多长时间呢 |
[24:44] | I don’t know. A week maybe? | 不知道 也许一个星期 |
[24:46] | Kev has a passport. | 凯文有护照 |
[24:49] | What good does that do? | 那有什么用 |
[24:50] | You could drive up there, | 你可以开车去那 |
[24:51] | help him with the paperwork at the embassy. | 在大使馆帮他搞定书面文件 |
[24:53] | Pick up a pile of cheap pharmaceuticals, | 再带回来几包便宜的药 |
[24:54] | sell ’em to the local geezers and the old folks at my Nursing Home. | 卖给我工作的养老院里的那些老家伙们 |
[24:58] | Could I…? | 我能 |
[25:00] | Fuck, V… | 操 小维 |
[25:01] | – No offense, Tony. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -无意冒犯 托尼 -好好好 |
[25:03] | The car’s not insured. | 那车没上保险 |
[25:05] | Border patrol asks for proof of insurance to get back in. | 回来时边境巡逻队要检查保险证明的 |
[25:07] | I wind up in the loony bin next to Frank. | 到时只怕我会和弗兰克一起被关进疯人院的 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:11] | You’re good. | 说完了 |
[25:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:28] | How’d you get my dad to Toronto? | 你怎么把我爸弄到多伦多的 |
[25:30] | Me? Are you kidding? | 我 开什么玩笑 |
[25:34] | Canadian health warnings. | 你在加拿大买的香烟出卖了你 |
[25:40] | I, uh, smuggled him over the border in the trunk of my car. | 我把他藏在后备箱偷偷过境的 |
[25:44] | Uh, they didn’t check going in. | 他们不查入境车辆 |
[25:46] | How’d you get him in the trunk? | 那怎么把他塞进后备箱的 |
[25:47] | He was so plastered, he would have jumped into a coffin. | 他醉得一滩乱泥 就算棺材也进了 |
[25:49] | And why Canada? | 干嘛去加拿大 |
[25:52] | Uh, I had to run a car to Detroit. | 我得去趟底特律 |
[25:54] | Plan was dump him someplace weird in Michigan, | 本来想把他藏在密歇根得了 |
[25:56] | Flint maybe. | 弗林特那边 |
[25:57] | When I saw the signs for Toronto, | 可看到了多伦多的路牌 |
[25:59] | the idea kind of just… snowballed. | 那念头 就在脑海里灵光一现了 |
[26:07] | And you think it-it’s funny? | 你觉得这样做很好玩吗 |
[26:09] | No. Funny would have been Newfoundland. | 不 要想好玩 我就把他送纽芬兰去了 |
[26:11] | Because he took a swing at you? | 就因为他打了你一拳吗 |
[26:12] | No, because he’s got a family that he doesn’t give a shit about. | 不 是因为他对自己的家人不管不问 生死由天 |
[26:16] | Smashing Ian in the face. | 还猛撞伊恩的鼻子 |
[26:21] | What my dad is, what my family is, | 我爸怎么样 我家怎么样 |
[26:24] | has fuck all to do with you! | 你他妈的管的着嘛 |
[26:28] | You left him there– you get him back. | 你怎么给他弄过去的 就怎么弄回来 |
[26:43] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈什么玩意 |
[26:47] | Our ride. | 我们的座驾 |
[26:50] | There’s no fucking way I’m driving all the way | 休想让我一路开这车到多伦多去 |
[26:52] | to Toronto in this piece of shit. | 也不看看都破成什么样儿了 |
[26:54] | We’ll take turns driving, | 我们轮着开 |
[26:55] | watch some movies on the flat screen, | 液晶电视还能看片儿哦 |
[26:56] | make some mojitos, sleep. | 再搞几杯莫吉托 睡个觉 |
[26:58] | We’ll have Frank back by morning. | 早晨就能把弗兰克接回来了 |
[26:59] | Yeah, and how are we supposed to get him across the border | 可我们怎么让他越境呢 |
[27:00] | – without a passport? – Kyle. | -护照都没有 -卡尔 |
[27:04] | You get through customs in this before? | 你以前靠这车通过关吗 |
[27:06] | – A couple hundred times. – Oh, yeah, with what? | -几百次了 -是吗 带过什么 |
[27:08] | Grass mostly. | 一般带大麻 |
[27:09] | Sometimes OxyContin, sometimes illegal aliens. | 有时候是违禁药物 也带过非法移民 |
[27:16] | Illegal aliens as in plural? | 非法移民没少带吧 |
[27:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:24] | Hey, Fiona. | 嗨 菲奥娜 |
[27:26] | Hey, Tony. | 嗨 托尼 |
[27:35] | Lip. | 利普 |
[27:36] | Hmm? | 怎么 |
[27:38] | Yeah, um, I think I’m going to finish | 噢 好吧 我上楼去 |
[27:41] | my calculus homework upstairs. | 写我微积分作业 |
[27:50] | Thanks for all your help with Frank. | 弗兰克的事谢谢你 |
[27:51] | Sure. Happy to. | 没事 乐意效劳 |
[27:53] | Family, you know. | 家人嘛 |
[27:56] | There’s coffee in the pot. | 壶里有咖啡 |
[27:58] | Probably a couple decades old, but… | 指不定放多久了 不过… |
[28:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | So is this Steve guy a fixture now? | 你跟那个史蒂夫现在算是定下来了吗 |
[28:05] | Just somebody I met. | 算不上 就是认识 |
[28:09] | CYO Basketball League Awards Banquet is next week | 下礼拜有个天主教会青年篮协的颁奖宴 |
[28:12] | at St. Stephens. | 在圣史蒂芬教堂 |
[28:13] | There’s a chance I might get Coach of the Year. | 我有可能获得年度最佳教练 |
[28:17] | That’s terrific, Tony. | 真厉害啊 托尼 |
[28:19] | I bet you’re a great coach. | 一看你就是个很棒的教练 |
[28:21] | Well, they’re eight, so mostly it’s just helping them | 都是些八岁顽童 基本就是教他们 |
[28:24] | get the ball anywhere near the basket. | 把球投到篮框附近就行 |
[28:25] | No, they’re lucky to have you. | 谦虚吧 你当教练算他们走运 |
[28:27] | One of the kids always licks the ball | 有个小家伙总是在投篮前 |
[28:29] | before he takes a shot. I have no idea why. | 要舔舔篮球 真是莫名其妙 |
[28:33] | I was hoping you’d come. | 我希望你能过去 |
[28:38] | To the banquet? | 参加晚宴啊 |
[28:41] | Mrs. Rudolian and Mrs. Ignacio are doing the food, | 瑞朵琳太太和伊佳拉斯太太主厨 |
[28:43] | so there’ll be all the kielbasa and Bolognese ragu you can eat. | 所以会有你爱的波兰蒜肠和博洛尼亚肉酱面 |
[28:48] | I know– | 恐怕 |
[28:49] | hard to turn down an invitation like that, right? | 如此邀请 盛情难却吧 |
[28:51] | Catholic League ladies might talk. | 教会那帮姑娘都挺八卦的 |
[28:53] | Screw the Catholic ladies. | 管他娘的教会姑娘 |
[28:55] | I haven’t set foot in there since they tossed me out of the choir. | 从被他们踢出唱诗班后 我就再没去过那里 |
[28:58] | – Tony, we have a call. – Work. | -托尼 有人报警 -要工作了 |
[29:00] | So Thursday? | 那礼拜四见吧 |
[29:03] | Can I think about it? | 让我想想吧 |
[29:05] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[29:06] | 7:00. | 七点啊 |
[31:10] | Aw, fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[31:12] | Fuck off! | 滚远点 |
[31:17] | Welcome home, Daddy. | 欢迎回家 老爸 |
[31:34] | You decent? | 你没脱衣服吧 |
[31:38] | Thought you might be thirsty. | 估计你渴了吧 |
[31:39] | It’s Canadian. | 加拿大产的哦 |
[31:40] | There’s more in fridge. | 冰箱里还有呢 |
[31:42] | I asked Veronica to get it. | 我托维罗妮卡买的 |
[31:43] | I don’t want anything Canadian in this house, | 我不想再跟加拿大扯上任何关系 |
[31:46] | from this point on. | 从现在起 |
[31:48] | There’s no hot water. | 没热水了 |
[31:52] | For fuck’s sake! | 什么玩意儿啊 |
[31:57] | Disability. | 残疾人救济金 |
[31:59] | It’s Saturday. Bank’s close at 12:00. | 今天礼拜六 银行12点关门 |
[32:02] | Clean clothes, top of the dryer. | 帮拿下干净衣服 在烘干机上 |
[32:08] | Don’t ever hit one of my kids again. | 再不准打我的孩子 |
[32:10] | Your kids? They’re my… | 你的孩子 是我… |
[32:10] | Never again. | 一下都不行 |
[32:17] | Is he still here? | 那小子还在吗 |
[32:18] | Who, Steve? | 谁 史蒂夫 |
[32:20] | He’s probably still outside. | 大概还在门口 |
[32:21] | Well, tell him he’s not welcome in my house. | 好 去告诉他离我家远点 |
[32:24] | He’s the one who got you back. | 可是人家把你弄回来的 |
[32:28] | Why would he do that? Hmm? | 当他安什么好心吗 嗯 |
[32:31] | When I woke up, in Toronto, | 我一睁眼 在他妈多伦多呢 |
[32:34] | in a park, looking like a fucking homeless tweaker, | 在公园里跟他妈个流浪汉一样 |
[32:37] | all I could smell was Drakkar Noir. | 鼻子边还是达卡香水味 |
[32:40] | Middle of a park– Drakkar Noir. | 在公园哪儿他妈来的达卡香水 |
[32:43] | I just spent five hours with him in that camper. | 刚才在闷罐车里又跟他待了五个钟头 |
[32:46] | Same fucking smell! | 味道他妈的一模一样 |
[33:04] | Wish you’d taken a camera. | 要带了相机多好啊 |
[33:06] | Total shithole. | 狗屁 |
[33:09] | Hey, what’s urine and Canadian beer have in common? | 知道加拿大啤酒和尿为什么一个味吗 |
[33:12] | They both come from pussies. | 都是他娘嘘嘘出来的 |
[33:14] | Bet you’re the only one who missed me. | 也就你还惦记着老爸 |
[33:16] | No, ’cause Carl said, | 才不是呢 卡尔说 |
[33:19] | “The cable’s off. Where’s the ladder?” | “电视没信号了 梯子找不到了” |
[33:21] | And Lip said, “Dad’s the only one who knows what to do on the pole.” | 利普接着说 只有老爸才会折腾那个电杆 |
[33:26] | Did you see Toronto? | 逛多伦多了吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:28] | CN Tower? | 国家电视塔呢 |
[33:30] | Christ, yeah! | 那当然了 |
[33:31] | You can see right across all of Canada from the top. | 从塔顶能俯看加拿大全境 |
[33:35] | I didn’t stay up there long, though. | 不过我在上面没待太久 |
[33:37] | Don’t know what Canadian women are into, | 加拿大女人的胃口鬼才知道 |
[33:40] | but they couldn’t take their eyes off me, | 都那么直勾勾地盯着我 |
[33:41] | like, “Hey, I’m having that guy.” | 就像说 “嘿 这老帅哥我要定了” |
[33:45] | Got a bit unnerving, so I headed on back down. | 搞得我有点紧张 所以就放弃了 |
[33:53] | Bits of Canada are beautiful. | 加拿大的妞可美了 |
[33:55] | You just have to know your way around. | 只是你得认清路 |
[33:58] | Do you now? | 你现在认得吗 |
[34:01] | Every inch. | 堪称活地图 |
[34:05] | Hey, I gotta go cash a check. | 我要去兑个现金 |
[34:07] | Make me a sandwich for when I get back, okay? | 做个三明治等我回来吃 好吗 |
[34:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:43] | Davey, it’s me, Frank! Come on, man! | 德维 是我 弗兰克 我靠 |
[34:45] | Open up! Let me in! | 开门啊 让我进去 |
[34:47] | Just until I find another place to stay. | 等找到地方我就走人 |
[34:50] | No way, Frank. I promised Mary, never again! | 没门 弗兰克 我向玛丽发过誓 再也不收留你 |
[34:52] | We had to burn that mattress. | 上回你睡得那床垫 我们不得不烧掉了 |
[34:54] | Come on, Davey! I’ll sleep on the floor. | 拜托 德维 我就睡地上 |
[34:55] | Definitely not! We got carpet now. | 绝对不行 我们铺了地毯呢 |
[35:04] | Moving out again? | 又要搬出去吗 |
[35:05] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[35:09] | I don’t like the way I’m being talked to around my own house. | 我不喜欢你们在家里对我说话的方式 |
[35:12] | Like what? | 比如 |
[35:13] | “You never got me this, Dad. When can I have that, Dad?” | “老爸 你没给我买过这个 老爸 啥时候能有一个啊” |
[35:15] | Yak, yak, fucking yak. | 叫叫叫 叫你妹 |
[35:18] | All six of you. | 你们六个全这样 |
[35:19] | Never mind I’m a single parent! | 也不想想我是个单身父亲 |
[35:21] | Never mind you wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for me! | 也不想想没有我 你们还能活吗 |
[35:23] | Surround sound bitching is the only thanks I get. | 就知道围着我发牢骚 |
[35:27] | Life is hard, we all know that. | 生活艰难 我们都懂 |
[35:29] | Money is harder. | 赚钱更难啊 |
[35:30] | I can only stretch it so far. | 我只能把家撑成那样 |
[35:32] | Do you even know how much we spend a week on groceries? | 你知道我们一周的日用品费用是多少吗 |
[35:36] | Too much. That’s how much. | 太多了 就是那么多 |
[35:38] | 120 bucks. | 120块 |
[35:39] | Fiona pays $70. | 菲奥娜出70块 |
[35:40] | Me and Ian go in $25 each. | 我和伊恩每人25 |
[35:43] | Plus gas, electric, taxes. | 还有燃气费 电费 各种税收呢 |
[35:46] | We pay that. | 那也是我们交的 |
[35:49] | About time you contribute. | 你们也该担负一些了 |
[35:51] | Do you know how much you spend a month at the Alibi? | 你知道你每个月在艾莱柏酒吧花多少吗 |
[35:53] | None of your damn business! | 关你鸟事 |
[35:55] | Over $700. | 700多块 |
[35:58] | That’s Kevin, right? | 凯文说的是吧 |
[36:00] | My friend Kevin telling you that behind my back? | 我好哥们凯文 背着我跟你说这些 |
[36:04] | Well, he’s screwed the golden goose now. | 他算是把老子这只下金蛋的鹅惹毛了 |
[36:07] | Watch what happens to his tips when I boycott the Alibi. | 老子要是不去艾莱柏 你看他还能赚几块钱 |
[36:11] | And go where? | 那你去哪 |
[36:12] | The Lamplight. | 灯火辉煌酒吧 |
[36:13] | You’re barred. | 禁止你入内了吧 |
[36:14] | – The Fountain. – Barred. | -温泉酒吧 -禁止你入内 |
[36:16] | Elmo’s Head. | 艾尔默先驱 |
[36:17] | Burned to the ground two weeks ago. Arson. | 两周前烧成灰了 纵火 |
[36:21] | I don’t need Kev to tell me. | 不需要凯文跟我说 |
[36:23] | I check your pockets every night. | 我每晚都搜你口袋 |
[36:25] | See… | 我就说吧… |
[36:29] | You better run! | 你最好快滚 |
[36:32] | Take it easy! | 淡定 |
[36:42] | Forget you owe him money? | 你不记得还欠他钱吗 |
[36:43] | Everybody thinks I owe ’em money! | 每个人都觉得老子欠他们钱 |
[36:46] | You pawned his flat screen. | 你把他的液晶电视当掉了 |
[36:47] | I’ve been nothing but a friend to that fat jigga prick. | 我可是那个肥鸟的兄弟 |
[36:50] | And his microwave. | 还当了他的微波炉 |
[36:52] | I won’t say it twice– go home. | 我不想说第二遍了 你给我回家去 |
[36:54] | What? | 什么 |
[36:55] | I won’t say it twice… | 我不说第二遍… |
[37:00] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[37:02] | people are laughing. | 大家都在笑话你 |
[37:03] | But they only thought Toronto was funny | 但那是知道你安然无恙后 |
[37:05] | once they knew you were okay. | 才觉得多伦多一事比较好笑 |
[37:07] | I didn’t split like your mom did. | 我没像你老妈那样抛下你们 |
[37:10] | I could have. | 我本也可以一走了之的 |
[37:11] | Let the state figure out what to do with all six of you. | 让政府想办法安置你们 |
[37:14] | But I didn’t. | 可我没有 |
[37:15] | And bars weren’t… | 酒吧又不是… |
[37:16] | You ask anybody. A beer… | 随便你问谁 酒嘛… |
[37:19] | once in a while, and that’s it. | 偶尔来一点 仅此而已 |
[37:20] | Three, I’d be on the floor. | 三杯下肚 我就躺地板上了 |
[37:22] | And they all thought it was funny then | 当年他们都觉得好笑 |
[37:24] | that I couldn’t knock ’em back. | 因为我连酒都不会喝 |
[37:26] | You can’t win, you know? | 你赢不了的 知道吗 |
[37:29] | Your mom just takes off, you’re all looking at me. | 你们老妈一走了之 你们都望着我 |
[37:32] | Six kids to keep track of when you’ve never had to do that stuff. | 什么经验都没有 就要开始照料六个孩子 |
[37:36] | Food on the table. | 桌上的饭菜 |
[37:38] | Clothes for school. | 上学穿的衣服 |
[37:40] | Bills to pay. Diapers. Dentists. | 一堆账单要付 买尿布 看牙医 |
[37:46] | And you’re all looking at me like I’m fucking up. | 你们都指望着我 好像是我弄得一团糟 |
[37:48] | Which I am! | 确实是老子没本事 |
[37:50] | Then what’s the point? | 那能怎么办呢 |
[37:51] | So you knock back a few? | 所以就开始借酒消愁 |
[37:53] | Then you have a few more. | 然后就更加醉生梦死 |
[37:54] | And while you’re knocking ’em back, | 当你拼命灌黄汤的时候 |
[37:56] | you know everybody’s laughing, | 你知道大家都在笑话你 |
[37:58] | but that’s okay ’cause that’s what you need. | 不过算了 你就想这样 |
[38:01] | Hold on! That’s what you need. | 对 你就想这样 |
[38:04] | You need people laughing. | 你就想叫人笑话 |
[38:06] | You need people drinking, anything, | 你就想酗酒 什么都想 |
[38:09] | so long as it’s not six kids | 只要不用去想那6个孩子 |
[38:12] | that you didn’t want in the first place! | 何况你一开始就不想生下他们 |
[38:14] | So screw ’em all and just get used to it! | 靠他妈的 慢慢习惯吧 |
[38:19] | *O Canada* | *噢加拿大* |
[38:23] | *Our home and native land* | *我们的祖国 我们的家园* |
[38:28] | *True patriots love* | *爱国之心* |
[38:32] | – *In all thy sons…* – How you doing, Frank? | -*深藏在举国儿女心中* -你好啊 弗兰克 |
[38:35] | Can I pour you a nice tall, frosty Molson? | 来一大杯冰爽莫尔森吗[加拿大制啤酒] |
[38:38] | Old Style, J&B back. | 老牌啤酒 占边漱口 |
[38:40] | Oh, how about a Labatt and a Canadian Club. | 来杯拉巴特或者加拿大俱乐部吧[加拿大制啤酒及威士忌] |
[38:52] | Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[38:57] | Ah, fine! Just kill me! | 算了 你宰了我算了 |
[39:09] | I don’t know you, Frank, | 不知道你怎么想 弗兰克 |
[39:11] | but it occurred to me, | 但我突然发现 |
[39:12] | you and I are the victims here. | 你我都是受害者 |
[39:14] | Two hardworking, God-fearing men. | 两个拼命干活又虔诚的男人 |
[39:17] | We raised our kids in a straight line | 规规矩矩地养育孩子 |
[39:19] | with discipline and with God’s good guidance. | 教他们礼义廉耻 为人原则 |
[39:23] | My Karen was 12 when I heard her use the C-word. | 我家凯伦12岁时 我听到她满口污言秽语 |
[39:27] | And on a Sunday. | 在一个礼拜天[周日一般去教堂做礼拜] |
[39:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:30] | And her mother? | 她老娘呢 |
[39:32] | A woman who’s only pleasures in life come from sex, | 只知道沉醉于交媾 |
[39:36] | TV cooking shows, | 烹饪节目 |
[39:39] | and drawing maximum benefits from the welfare state. | 想尽办法从政府获取最大福利 |
[39:42] | Hundreds a week. | 每周几百块 |
[39:43] | And for what? | 领取理由呢 |
[39:45] | Agoraphobia. | 陌生环境恐惧症 |
[39:47] | A made-up disease for people who want | 专为那些想窝在家里 |
[39:49] | to sit on their ass at home and watch TV. | 看电视的人编造的疾病 |
[39:52] | I don’t know where Sheila’s dignity’s gone, | 真不知道希拉把尊严丢哪去了 |
[39:55] | or whether she ever had any in the first place. | 也许她根本就没有过尊严 |
[39:58] | Her whole world is about this big, | 她的整个世界就这么丁点大小 |
[40:01] | and the less she does, the more they pay her. | 她干的活越少 得到的补助越多 |
[40:07] | I’ve done it now. | 现在我受够了 |
[40:09] | I left them. | 我离开她们了 |
[40:11] | I’m not proud. | 我并不以此为豪 |
[40:13] | Far from proud. | 一点也不 |
[40:16] | But I just refuse to be sorry because… | 但是我也不觉得抱歉 因为 |
[40:21] | because… | 因为 |
[40:31] | I refuse to be sorry… | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[41:03] | Oh, if you’re looking for the brothel, | 如果你要找妓院 |
[41:07] | it’s just two doors down. | 再走过两个门就是 |
[41:08] | It doesn’t have a mailbox. | 门前没有邮箱 |
[41:09] | – Right-right there. – No, no, Sheila, for you. | -就在那边不远 -不 不 希拉 我找你 |
[41:13] | An apology. | 我是来道歉的 |
[41:16] | Apology? | 道歉 |
[41:18] | Not apology, just… | 不能说道歉 只是 |
[41:19] | I’m Frank. Ian’s dad? | 我是弗兰克 伊恩的爸爸 |
[41:23] | Lip’s dad? | 菲利普的爸爸 |
[41:26] | Oh! Oh, the twins? | 噢 那对兄弟 |
[41:28] | – Oh. – No. | – 噢 – 不 |
[41:30] | I… I heard about what happened. | 我 事情我都听说了 |
[41:32] | Eddie leaving? | 埃迪离开了你们 |
[41:33] | Oh. Uh, my boys, your daughter? | 噢 还有我儿子和你女儿的事 |
[41:37] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:40] | Oh, that’s-that’s-that’s very thoughtful of you. | 噢 你真是 你真是太体贴了 |
[41:45] | Come in, Frank. | 进来吧 弗兰克 |
[41:53] | – I, uh… – You’ll have to take your shoes off. | -我 嗯 -你得把鞋脱了 |
[41:58] | This is a beautiful house, Sheila. | 房子很漂亮 希拉 |
[42:01] | Oh. Thank you. | 噢 谢谢称赞 |
[42:04] | It feels, uh… | 感觉… |
[42:06] | feels big without him. | 没了他感觉更大了 |
[42:08] | You should come over to ours. | 你应该到我们家看看 |
[42:10] | You can’t move without stepping on a kid. | 狭小得走一步都能踩着孩子们 |
[42:13] | Six of ’em. | 六个孩子 |
[42:14] | That must be nice. | 那一定很温馨 |
[42:17] | It’s great when they’re little, | 他们小的时候还好 |
[42:19] | but they’re growing up now. | 但是现在他们长大了 |
[42:23] | You miss them, don’t you… | 做父母的都牵挂着儿女 不是吗 |
[42:25] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[42:25] | …when they’re gone all the time? | 孩子们一直都不在身边 |
[42:29] | And the house all to yourself. | 自己一个人独守空房 |
[42:33] | Don’t get me wrong, I… | 别误会 我是说 |
[42:35] | I love time to myself, but… | 我喜欢独处的时间 但是 |
[42:40] | it’s tough. | 确实很难受 |
[42:44] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[42:47] | Come on, Frank. | 开心点 弗兰克 |
[42:49] | You’re preaching to the choir here. | 我跟你同病相怜 |
[42:51] | I have not been out of the house in five years. | 我都五年没有出过家门了 |
[42:55] | Five years? | 五年 |
[42:56] | I can’t. I have this overwhelming fear. | 我没办法 我有种排山倒海的恐惧感 |
[43:01] | I’ve got agoraphob… | 我患有陌生环境恐惧症 |
[43:04] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 不好意思 弗兰克 |
[43:07] | I know I’m a little nutty about shoes, but feet! | 我知道我对鞋有点挑剔 但是你的脚 |
[43:10] | Oh, God! They have to be…! | 噢 天啊 你的脚应该 |
[43:12] | Oh, sorry, Sheila, sorry. | 噢 对不起 希拉 对不起 |
[43:13] | I’ll-I’ll get out of your hair. Sorry. | 我不烦你了 抱歉 |
[43:15] | See? This is what I’m talking about. | 看吧 这就是我想说的 |
[43:18] | By the time I get a turn in our one bathroom, | 等轮到我用浴室的时候 |
[43:21] | there’s never any hot water! | 总是没有热水 |
[43:23] | I tried to run a bath when I got back from Canada, | 从加拿大回来的时候我想泡个澡 |
[43:25] | but no hot water! | 但是没有热水 |
[43:27] | Six kids, six showers, | 六个孩子 六场澡 |
[43:29] | me always at the back of the line! | 我总是排在最后的 |
[43:33] | We’ve got hot water. | 我们家有热水 |
[43:35] | Hey, congratu-fuckin-lations! | 嘿 真他妈的恭喜你 |
[43:38] | No, I-I meant if… | 不 我是说你要不要 |
[43:42] | if you wanted a bath. | 要不要洗个澡 |
[43:46] | Oh. | 噢 |
[44:04] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜呢 |
[44:06] | No. | 不在 |
[44:09] | No, she’s not here, or no, she doesn’t want to see me? | 是她不在这儿 还是她不想见我 |
[44:12] | Both. | 都有 |
[44:15] | Ah. She coming back? | 她一会儿回来吗 |
[44:17] | Nah, work. Won’t be home for hours. | 不 她在工作 几小时后才会回家 |
[44:23] | Looks good. | 看起来挺好吃 |
[44:25] | Is. | 是挺好吃 |
[44:28] | Did she say anything? | 她说什么了吗 |
[44:31] | About you? | 关于你吗 |
[44:33] | No. No, not a word. | 不 不 只字未提 |
[44:36] | So you’re saying… | 你是说 |
[44:39] | You fucked up beyond the capacity | 你他妈的大脑被外星人入侵 |
[44:41] | of the modern human mind to process? | 无法理解人类的话了吗 |
[44:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:47] | Yeah, it’s a distinct possibility. | 是啊 很有可能 |
[44:48] | – Hopeless? – Hard to say. | -我没希望了吗 -很难讲 |
[44:55] | Even odds? | 50%的可能 |
[44:56] | No, less. | 不 更低 |
[44:57] | – 60-40? – Much less. | -40%呢 – 更低 |
[44:59] | 80-20? | 20%吗 |
[45:01] | Maybe one in ten. | 可能只有10% |
[45:06] | – Pretty colossal fuck-up. – Yeah. | -太玩大了 – 是啊 |
[45:09] | You’re moderately clever; you’ll figure something out, right? | 你那么聪明 会想出解决办法的 是吧 |
[45:16] | Yep. Gotta get back. AP Bio-Chem. | 是 我得回去了 要上生化学课程 |
[45:20] | Wow. That’s impressive. | 你真牛 |
[45:23] | Not really, but if you think so… | 没什么 但如果你真这么觉得… |
[45:24] | Any advice? | 给点建议 |
[45:28] | What, to help you dive back into my sister’s cooch? | 什么 帮你重新”进入”我姐姐的”桃花源”吗 |
[45:30] | Or good graces, yeah. | 或者说是赢回她的芳心 |
[45:31] | That’s the same thing, right? | 一码事 不是吗 |
[45:33] | Hopefully. | 希望是 |
[45:36] | No. No, not a chance. | 不 不 门都没有 |
[45:48] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[45:49] | I-I brought you some clothes. | 我 我给你拿了几件衣服 |
[45:51] | I stuck yours in the wash, so I hope these fit. | 我把你的衣服拿去洗了 希望这几件合身 |
[45:56] | Sorry, Sheila, I nodded off. | 不好意思 希拉 我打了个盹儿 |
[45:59] | Oh, well, you must be exhausted. | 哦 没事 你一定是累坏了 |
[46:02] | Won’t Eddie miss them? | 埃迪不需要这些衣服吗 |
[46:04] | Not unless he sheds 30 pounds. | 除非他能减掉三十磅 |
[46:07] | He found Jesus and just packed it on. | 他找到信仰以后 体重暴增 |
[46:12] | Lean, aren’t you? | 身材不错啊你 |
[46:14] | I can go three days without food. | 我三天不吃照样活蹦乱跳 |
[46:16] | Oh, suits you. | 那应该会很合适 |
[46:23] | Well, anyway, they’re… | 反正你可以 |
[46:27] | yours if you… | 试试这些如果你 |
[46:29] | Jesus… Oh, oh. | 天啊 噢 噢 |
[46:42] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[46:46] | something I haven’t seen in a long time, I… | 我好久没见过那玩意儿了 我 |
[46:49] | Eddie only just left, didn’t he? | 埃迪刚离开不久 不是吗 |
[46:51] | I never saw Eddie’s. | 我从没见过埃迪的 |
[46:53] | It always had to be pitch-black for Eddie. | 埃迪总喜欢在漆黑一片的时候做爱 |
[46:55] | I saw an outline once in a thunderstorm, but… | 有一次雷电交加的时候我看到个大致轮廓 但 |
[46:58] | Like a rolled-up pair of socks. | 好像一双卷起来的袜子 |
[47:04] | You’ve got to be over the moon with a fellow like yours. | 有此”雄大资本” 你一定很得意吧 |
[47:15] | Oh, listen to me– Desperate Daisy. | 瞧我都在说些什么啊 饥渴的老女人 |
[47:20] | If desperate is a crime, | 如果饥渴有罪 |
[47:22] | then I’m a lifer, Sheila. | 那我肯定被判无期 希拉 |
[47:25] | – No. – Yeah. | -才不是 -就是 |
[47:28] | Single parent? You get out of the habit. | 身为单身父亲 哪有机会享鱼水之欢 |
[47:32] | You can… touch him, if you’re tempted. | 你可以…碰碰他 如果你忍不住的话 |
[47:40] | No. No, no, I’ll just, I’ll just embarrass myself. | 不 不 我这样 只会让自己出丑 |
[47:43] | Nobody here’s complaining. | 谁也没有怨言啊 |
[47:59] | Oh! Uh… okay, I can… | 好吧 我可以… |
[48:02] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[48:04] | Come with me, Frank. | 跟我来 弗兰克 |
[48:05] | Oh, hold on, Sheila, Sheila… | 等等 希拉 希拉 |
[48:07] | Come on! Hang on. Shit! Ow. | 别这样 等一下 该死 |
[48:09] | Oh, you’re all right. Sheila, I can’t see. | 你没事吧 希拉 我看不见 |
[48:11] | Swing around, my man. | 转过身来 小家伙 |
[48:17] | If I’m going to embarrass myself, | 如果我要让自己出丑的话 |
[48:18] | I might as well do it right. | 那不如这样好好做 |
[48:21] | Wow, you just have the… | 你还有这些… |
[48:23] | Tight. That’s tight. | 紧 好紧 |
[48:24] | That is… that’s very, very tight. | 那…真的真的好紧 |
[48:26] | I’m surprised… | 我很惊讶… |
[48:29] | Tribune said Sagittarius was in for a quiet week. | 论坛上说射手座本周风平浪静 |
[48:34] | Yeah, but how does this… | 好吧 但这个又怎样… |
[48:36] | Ah! Too tight, too tight. Listen, um… | 太紧了 太紧了 听着 |
[48:39] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[48:40] | Listen, seriously, I-I-I don’t think… | 听着 说真的 我不觉得… |
[48:44] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[48:45] | That’s a… what’s in there? That’s a big box. | 那是…里面有什么 好大的盒子 |
[48:48] | Oh. That’s your… fun box? | 那是你的…情趣盒吗 |
[48:51] | What’s in there? | 里面有什么 |
[48:52] | You got… | 你有… |
[48:54] | Oh, those are… those are pretty sexy. | 那些…那些挺性感的 |
[48:55] | What else is in there? | 里面还有什么 |
[48:57] | Whew. I… | 我… |
[48:59] | I’m… I’m having a bit of a panic attack here. | 我…我现在有点惊吓过度 |
[49:03] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[49:03] | No, honest, I’m struggling to breathe. | 不 说真的 我有点喘不过气 |
[49:09] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[49:10] | The more you beg, the more you’re in for. | 你越是求饶 遭受的苦就越多 |
[49:13] | Now relax. | 放松 |
[49:15] | I’m-I’m… I’m relaxed. | 我 我…我很放松 |
[49:18] | I’m enjoying this. | 我很享受这一切 |
[49:19] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[49:20] | Let’s have a, um, a safety word. | 那咱们弄个安全暗号吧 |
[49:22] | You always do that. Shouldn’t we have a safety word? | 你应该很熟悉吧 弄个安全暗号比较好 |
[49:24] | Sure, all right. Let’s have a safety word. | 当然 好的 那咱们就弄个安全暗号 |
[49:27] | Uh, “Stop.” When I say stop, that’ll be our… | “停” 当我说停的时候 那就是咱们… |
[49:30] | That’ll do. | 没问题 |
[49:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:38] | Oh… Look. | 看呀 |
[49:43] | He’s smiling for me. | 他在朝我微笑呢 |
[49:46] | How about that? I… okay. | 那个怎样 我…好吧 |
[49:49] | And when he smiles, we all smile. | 他喜笑颜开 我们就都喜笑颜开 |
[49:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:58] | I was panicking, I’m not going to lie to you. | 我很惶恐 我也不打算骗你 |
[50:00] | Just, uh, got a little… | 就是 有一点… |
[50:06] | Mm-mm, stop. | 停 |
[50:08] | Stop…! | 停 |
[50:51] | And that is some slow-roasted Bavarian pork chop, | 这是慢烤的巴伐利亚猪排 |
[50:55] | with bacon-braised cabbage, | 和培根烩甘蓝 |
[50:58] | some warm Bavarian potato salad, | 一些温热的巴伐利亚土豆沙拉 |
[51:00] | apple salsa fresca, | 苹果沙沙酱 |
[51:03] | and then, um… just two Tylenol. | 还有…就是两片止痛药 |
[51:20] | …deciphering the human genetic code, | 破译人类遗传基因密码 |
[51:23] | but he’s also one of the most controversial– | 但他同样也是最具争议的人物之一 |
[51:25] | iconoclast with a brilliant mind and an outsized ego | 智力超群 自命不凡 勇敢叛逆 |
[51:29] | who has flaunted the conventional wisdom, | 挥舞着传统智慧的大旗 |
[51:31] | and tweaked the staid scientific establishment at every turn. | 向现存的科学研究成果发起挑战 |
[51:37] | It’s not me. | 不是我的 |
[51:38] | I don’t have the phone. | 我没有手机 |
[51:41] | Nope. | 也不是我 |
[51:43] | He’s an adrenaline junky whose willingness to take big risks | 他是个精力过剩的瘾君子 其勇于冒险的精神 |
[51:46] | has led to bold scientific breakthroughs. | 也使他在科学上实现了重大突破 |
[51:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[51:51] | Hey. I’m out back. | 是我 我在后门处 |
[51:53] | Where would you rank yourself in terms of scientific accomplishment? | 在科学成就方面 你觉得自己该坐第几把交椅 |
[51:57] | Well, in the field of genomics, | 在基因研究领域 |
[51:59] | I think the record is pretty clear-cut: | 我觉得记录已经很清楚 |
[52:01] | the first genome in history, uh, | 历史上第一个基因组 |
[52:04] | the first draft of the human genome… | 人类遗传基因的第一份研究草案 |
[52:22] | You stole a floral delivery van? | 你偷了送花的货车吗 |
[52:24] | A peace offering. | 谢罪的礼物 |
[52:26] | A what? | 什么 |
[52:28] | A gift. | 礼物 |
[52:31] | What am I supposed to do with all those roses? | 我要怎么处理这些玫瑰呢 |
[52:33] | No, the… the van. | 不 是这辆货车 |
[52:37] | You absolutely need something to haul the kids around in. | 好歹可以为孩子们腾出点地方 |
[52:43] | I’m sorry, Fiona. | 对不起 菲奥娜 |
[52:44] | I shouldn’t have kidnapped your dad. | 我不该绑架你爸爸 |
[52:48] | It was wrong. | 我错了 |
[52:53] | Tri-zone air-conditioning. | 一拖三空调 |
[52:56] | Power window and door locks. | 电动车窗和门锁 |
[52:59] | Alloy wheels… | 合金轮胎 |
[53:14] | Here’s $80. | 80块拿好 |
[53:15] | – What for? – The washer. | -干嘛给我 -洗衣机的钱 |
[53:16] | I don’t have enough to pay you back for all of it right now. | 我暂时没有足够的钱一次还清 |
[53:18] | No, the washer was a gift. | 不 洗衣机是送你的礼物 |
[53:19] | No, I’ll get you the rest as soon as I can. | 不 剩下的钱我会尽快还给你 |
[53:22] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[53:26] | We don’t need your charity. | 我们不需要你的施舍 |
[53:31] | It was a mistake. | 我错了 |
[53:32] | I thought I was doing you a favor, with your dad. | 我以为我是帮你处理你爸爸这个麻烦 |
[53:36] | Go away, Steve. | 走开 史蒂夫 |
[53:52] | I think the teams that we have, | 我觉得我们现有的团队 |
[53:54] | and what we’ve accomplished | 和我们所取得的成绩 |
[53:56] | are certainly amongst the biggest discoveries in modern science. | 可以算得上是现代科学领域中最惊人的成就 |
[53:59] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[54:00] | If you have some stereotype of a scientist in your mind, | 如果你认为科学家都是恪守死板的 |
[54:03] | Craig Venter probably doesn’t fit it. | 克雷格·文特可能是个例外 |
[54:05] | He scuba-dived with sharks to gather microbes… | 为了收集微生物 他潜入深海与鲨鱼共舞 |
[54:36] | Morning. | 早上好 |