时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is what you missed last week on Shameless: | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:08] | Dad’s missing. | 老爸失踪了 |
[00:09] | How the hell did I end up in Canada?! | 我他妈的怎么到加拿大了 |
[00:12] | Frank needs a wake-up call, | 需要有人给弗兰克敲个警钟 |
[00:13] | before he wrecks all your lives. | 否则他会毁了你们全家人的生活 |
[00:16] | You left him there– you get him back. | 你怎么给他弄过去的 就怎么弄回来 |
[00:19] | You must be joking. | 开国际玩笑呢 |
[00:23] | You’re fucking him? | 你居然跟他搞 |
[00:25] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[00:26] | Relax. | 放松 |
[00:30] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:31] | The CYO Awards Banquet | 天主教会青年篮协的颁奖宴 |
[00:33] | is next week at St. Stephens. | 下礼拜在圣史蒂芬教堂举行 |
[00:34] | I was hoping you’d come. | 我希望你能过去 |
[00:36] | Can I think about it? | 让我考虑考虑 |
[02:06] | Amazing! Really good! | 爽 真他妈爽 |
[02:08] | – Good, good! – Tony? | -爽 爽爆了 -托尼 |
[02:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[02:19] | Shit! Kids! Kids! Shit! | 该死 孩子们 孩子们 |
[02:22] | Yeah! Absolutely! | 是啊 里面当然有孩子啊 |
[02:24] | Oh, shit! Oh! | 哦该死 |
[02:31] | Hey! You want the siren? Want the siren? Oh, no! | 你们想听警笛吗 想听警笛吗 哦不 |
[02:40] | Jake, it’s time to… | 杰克 该… |
[02:43] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[03:18] | Hey, that’s sexual harassm… | 那样是性骚扰哦 |
[03:20] | – Mandy? – Hey, Ian. | -曼迪 -你好 伊恩 |
[03:21] | Uh, what, what’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:23] | I wanted to thank you | 我想感谢你 |
[03:24] | for coming to my rescue in history class today. | 在历史课替我解了围 |
[03:27] | The colonial soldiers conserved what by declaring, | 殖民地的士兵为了是为了保存什么 才号召 |
[03:33] | “Don’t shoot until you see the whites of their eyes”? | “等敌人靠的足够近才开枪” |
[03:39] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[03:43] | No problem. Mr. Bancroft’s a prick. | 没关系 班克里夫特老师是个混蛋 |
[03:46] | Well, I think you might be my knight in shining armor. | 我觉得你可能是我的白马王子 |
[03:51] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:55] | You are funny, Ian Gallagher. | 你很有趣 伊恩·加拉格 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | Well, what time do you get off work? | 你什么时候下班 |
[04:02] | Uh, you know, I think | 我想 |
[04:05] | it’s inventory night, so probably not till really late. | 清理货存 估计要很晚才能下班 |
[04:08] | All right, well, I guess | 好吧 那… |
[04:09] | I’ll see you around school tomorrow, then? | 那就明天学校见咯 |
[04:12] | Yeah, right. Uh… See you tomorrow, Mandy. | 好啊 明天见 曼迪 |
[04:24] | Bye, Ian. | 拜拜 伊恩 |
[04:26] | This crocodile here would be | 对这只鳄鱼来说 |
[04:28] | just as happy munching on that hunk of chicken | 将肥鸡吞下肚 饱餐一顿 |
[04:30] | as he would dining on our croc tamer’s hand. | 与咬掉驯鳄员的手一样开心 |
[04:33] | These amazing creatures may look cute and cuddly, | 这些神奇的动物看似可爱 |
[04:35] | but caution should be taken… | 但是还是要格外小心 |
[04:38] | Frank, can you get that? | 弗兰克 能去一下吗 |
[04:39] | – What? – The door. | -干什么 -应门 |
[04:41] | Oh, Christ. | 老天 |
[04:45] | – Dad. – Son. | -爸 -儿子 |
[04:51] | I’m here for Karen. | 我来找凯伦 |
[04:58] | Karen, there’s a boy here for you. | 凯伦 有男孩来找你 |
[05:00] | Be down in a sec. | 马上就下去 |
[05:04] | Philip! | 菲利普 |
[05:05] | – Hi! – I’ve made chicken Kiev. There’s leftovers. | -你好 -我做了基辅鸡 有剩下的 |
[05:08] | Oh, no, that’s-that’s fine, Sheila. | 哦 没关系 希拉 |
[05:09] | I think Karen and I are just gonna grab some burgers later. | 我和凯伦一会去吃点汉堡什么的 |
[05:12] | I’ll take some of those little red potatoes, | 如果可以的话 我想吃点 |
[05:14] | – if you could do it. – Of course, sweetie. | -红色的马铃薯 -当然可以 亲爱的 |
[05:24] | This your home now? | 这儿现在是你的家吗 |
[05:27] | First time in my life | 我人生中第一次 |
[05:28] | I ever felt like I actually belong somewhere. | 有了那种实实在在的归属感 |
[05:30] | – Right. – It’s quiet, | -好吧 -很安静 |
[05:32] | clean, good food. | 干净 吃得好 |
[05:35] | Free. | 还免费呢 |
[05:44] | What are your intentions? | 你有什么企图 |
[05:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:49] | With Karen. Your intentions? | 和凯伦在一起 有什么企图 |
[05:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, let’s, uh… | 是啊 我们 |
[05:58] | let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[06:00] | Have her home by midnight! | 午夜之前把她送回来 |
[06:04] | And nothing below the waist! | 腰以下不许碰 |
[06:28] | Mandy? | 曼迪 |
[06:31] | You miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:35] | Wha-What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[06:38] | Waiting to walk you home, silly. | 等着陪你回家啊 笨蛋 |
[06:53] | Tropic Thunder is right on Gravedigger’s back wheel! | “热带惊雷”紧追”掘墓人” |
[07:00] | He’s hooked himself to the Digger’s bumper! | 他把自己挂在了”掘墓人”的保险杠上 |
[07:05] | Look at that…! | 快看啊 |
[07:07] | Do you, um, | 你 |
[07:08] | want another beer? | 想再来一罐啤酒吗 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | But-But don’t be too long. | 但是别去太久 |
[07:21] | – Get out of here, shithead! – Ow! Fine. Whatever. | -赶紧滚 你个白痴 -好好好 随便你 |
[07:26] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah. Enjoy getting herpes. | 是啊 祝你”得疱疹”愉快 |
[07:56] | Mandy! | 曼迪 |
[07:57] | Mandy, maybe we should, uh… | 曼迪 也许我们… |
[08:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:03] | I have one. | 我都准备好了 |
[08:07] | Uh, Mandy, okay. Uh, okay. | 曼迪 等等 别这样 |
[08:13] | So, what happened with you and that guy, | 你和那个小子怎么了 |
[08:15] | uh… Steve, was it? | 史蒂夫 是吧 |
[08:17] | Those kids, they really love you. | 那些孩子 他们很喜欢你 |
[08:19] | They were so cute. | 他们真可爱 |
[08:20] | “Do the siren, do the siren!” | 开警笛 开警笛 |
[08:22] | So, I take it you two broke up? | 我想你们俩分手了 是吗 |
[08:23] | – What? – You came with me to the banquet. | -什么 -你跟我一起出席了那个晚宴 |
[08:26] | Mandy! | 曼迪 |
[08:31] | Why is Mandy Milkovich crying? | 曼迪·米尔科威奇为什么哭了 |
[08:34] | I’ll see ya, Tony. | 托尼 回见 |
[08:36] | Who did what to Mandy Milkovich? | 谁他妈的欺负曼迪·米尔科威奇了 |
[08:56] | What’s wrong with your mom? | 你妈怎么了 |
[08:58] | Why can’t she ever leave the house? | 为何不能走出家门 |
[09:01] | What’s wrong with your dad? | 你爸怎么了 |
[09:03] | Why is he such a drunk? | 为何总是醉醺醺的 |
[09:12] | Is that a hickey? | 那是吻痕吗 |
[09:14] | Nah, I burned myself with a curling iron. | 不是 是我用烫发钳烫的 |
[09:16] | This is a hickey. | 这才是吻痕 |
[09:19] | Who from? | 谁吻的 |
[09:20] | Ernie Morrissey. | 厄尼·莫里西 |
[09:24] | Amateur. | 吻技真差 |
[09:27] | What’s it like with my dad living at your house? | 我爸住你家 你感觉如何 |
[09:30] | Weird. | 怪怪的 |
[09:31] | It’s only gonna get weirder. | 只会越来越怪的 |
[09:34] | It’s cold out here. | 外面真冷 |
[09:38] | I think I hear it coming. | 我听到火车要来了 |
[09:59] | What the fuck? | 操 烤面包机呢 |
[10:02] | What are you doing to her? | 你对她做什么呢 |
[10:03] | Clearing the toxins from her lungs. | 清除肺部的毒素 |
[10:12] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[10:13] | Stop lending the Gallaghers our shit, V. | 别再借东西给加拉格家人了 小维 |
[10:16] | A toaster? Who borrows a toaster? | 烤面包机都借 谁会借烤面包机啊 |
[10:18] | Carl set theirs on fire | 卡尔想把俩玩具人焊起来 |
[10:19] | trying to melt two action figures together. | 就把他家的面包机给烧坏了 |
[10:22] | Yeah? I don’t give a shit | 他要把他的蛋蛋焊起来 |
[10:22] | if he was trying to melt his balls together. | 也跟我半毛钱关系都没有 |
[10:24] | Tell him to buy a toaster. | 让他自己去买一个 |
[10:26] | They’re like 20 bucks, for Christ sakes. | 才二十块 拜托 |
[10:29] | Maybe you should clear the toxins from her ass. | 也许你该清清她屁股里的毒素了 |
[10:32] | You smell her room lately? | 最近你闻到她屋里那股味了吗 |
[10:33] | At least I don’t shit in a bag. | 至少我还用不着屎袋 |
[10:36] | Ten minutes to get downstairs. | 十分钟之内赶紧下来 |
[10:39] | Why is it so cold in this house? | 屋里怎么这么冷 |
[10:46] | Looks like an “A” To me. | 绝对是一流水准的假冒签名 |
[10:47] | Can someone get the door? | 谁去开下门 |
[10:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[10:53] | The bat is for killing, not for taking to school. | 这球棒防身用的 不能带到学校去 |
[10:56] | I don’t need any more notes from your teacher. | 我可不想再收到你们老师的投诉了 |
[11:01] | Fine, I’ll get the door. | 别敲了 我来开门了 |
[11:11] | Go away. | 滚远点 |
[11:12] | I’m here for Ian, not for you, huh? | 我是来找伊恩的 不是找你 |
[11:15] | Befriend the brother to win back the girl? | 为了重获姑娘芳心 跟她老弟套近乎吗 |
[11:17] | – Is that what I’m doing? – You tell me. | -我就是干这事来的吗 -我怎么知道 |
[11:22] | Why is it so cold in here? | 你家怎么这么冷 |
[11:25] | Where’s my damn toaster? Huh? | 我的烤面包机死哪儿去了 |
[11:29] | Who borrows a toaster? | 哪有人连面包机都借 |
[11:34] | No! Yo, Destructo, that’s my toaster! | 小破坏狂 那可是我的烤面包机 |
[11:37] | I’m trying to make Melted Man. | 我想把这俩玩具人合一 |
[11:39] | Yeah, well, use a blowtorch like a normal kid. | 正常点 小朋友 用喷枪 |
[11:42] | Hey, Fi, some flower delivery guy | 菲 有个送花员 |
[11:43] | was looking for your address. Here. | 找不到你的地址 给你 |
[11:45] | They’re from him. | 史蒂夫送的 |
[11:46] | – Toss ’em. – No, they’re not. | -扔了吧 -不是我送的 |
[11:48] | – Nope. – Yes! | -真不是 -太好了 |
[11:50] | Four bars. Thank you, Beaver327. | 通了四关 谢谢你 海狸327 |
[11:52] | Back for more abuse. You’re like a boomerang. | 回来找虐吗 你简直就是自虐狂 |
[11:55] | Yeah, no, I- I lost a bet to Ian on the Islanders game. | 纽约岛人队那场比赛 我跟伊恩打赌输了 |
[11:57] | Need to see what tickets he wants me to get him. | 我就来问问 他要哪场比赛的票 |
[11:59] | And we live in the 1700’s, | 我们生活在十八世纪吗 |
[12:01] | where telephones haven’t been invented yet, | 电话还没有发明出来 |
[12:03] | so of course you couldn’t just call. | 所以你没法打电话来问 |
[12:05] | Not when I knew you were dying to see me. | 知道你想死我了 我就上门来了 |
[12:07] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[12:08] | – Yo. Got my tickets? – Yeah, what game? | -票买好了吗 -你要哪场比赛的 |
[12:11] | Philly on the 12th or Edmonton on the 27th? | 12号费城飞人 还是27号埃德蒙顿油人 |
[12:14] | Uh, the Oilers, yeah, definitely. | 绝对要油人队的 |
[12:15] | That’s a good choice. The Flyers are a bunch of fags. | 真明智 飞人队简直就是一帮伪娘软蛋 |
[12:18] | Goddamn it. The gas bill’s late. | 真见鬼 煤气费欠缴了 |
[12:20] | No wonder it’s freezing in here. | 难怪冻死个人 |
[12:24] | “Fiona, thanks for a night I’ll never forget. | “菲奥娜 谢谢你给了我难忘的一夜 |
[12:27] | Tony.” | 托尼” |
[12:28] | Give me that. | 给我拿过来 |
[12:29] | Who the fuck’s Tony? | 托尼是哪个傻逼 |
[12:30] | You hooked up with Tony? | 你跟托尼搞上了 |
[12:32] | How charitable of you. | 真会可怜他 献爱心啊 |
[12:33] | Wait, Tony the cop? That Tony? | 那个警察托尼吗 |
[12:35] | – Yeah. – Really? | -是的 -真的假的 |
[12:36] | Yeah, and we had a nice time, okay? | 是的 我们处得很愉快 好吗 |
[12:37] | Tony’s sweet. And he has a real job. | 托尼人很好 还有个正经工作 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry, I totally fell asleep when you were talking about him. | 抱歉 关于他的事真无聊 我都听睡着了 |
[12:42] | – How long was I out for? – Lip, phone. | -我睡着多久了 -利普 电话给我 |
[12:44] | And what exactly does “hooked up” mean? | 给个准话 “搞上”是指到哪一步了 |
[12:47] | Last time I checked, penis goes into vagina. | 据我所知 就是鸡巴插进了洞里 |
[12:50] | No, okay. We’re going to have oatmeal this morning. | 不行 不能吃那个 今早我们吃麦片 |
[12:53] | Go get the hot plate. | 去把电炉准备好 |
[12:54] | Jesus, you sure didn’t waste any time, did you? | 老天 才跟我分开 就迫不及待另结新欢了 |
[13:01] | Here you go, sweetie. | 早餐来了 亲爱的 |
[13:02] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:08] | And I am off to the store. | 我要去商店采购了 |
[13:11] | Does anyone need anything? | 你们有什么需要的吗 |
[13:13] | The store? | 商店 |
[13:14] | I thought you ne… | 我以为你… |
[13:15] | Ow! Christ in a basket! | 娘的 要了亲命了 |
[13:17] | I have a feeling that today’s going to be the day, Mom. | 妈 我觉得今天会是你重新走出家门的第一天 |
[13:20] | I think so, too, sweetie. I think so, too. Ah. | 同感 宝贝 我也这么觉得 |
[13:24] | All right, well, get me a case of Old Style tall boys, will ya? | 好吧 给我买一箱大听装的老牌啤酒吧 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:31] | Old Style tall boys… | 大听装老牌啤酒 |
[13:34] | Tall boys. | 大听装 |
[13:35] | Okay, so, I’m off. | 好了 那我走了 |
[13:38] | Okay, just one foot in front of the other. | 只需迈开步子走就好了 |
[13:42] | And I will open the door. | 我要开门了 |
[13:53] | Open the door, | 开门 |
[13:55] | and I take a step out… | 迈出门外 |
[14:16] | Mom! | 妈 |
[14:17] | Mom. Okay… | 妈 没事的 |
[14:18] | I’ve got you, Mom. | 有我在呢 妈 |
[14:19] | I’m right here. | 有我在这呢 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[14:31] | You’re right here. You’re in your house. | 你在家里 你在自己的家里 |
[14:34] | I thought today was the day. | 我以为今天应该可以了 |
[14:37] | Maybe next time, Mom. | 也许下一次就好了 妈 |
[14:41] | Okay. Maybe next time. | 下一次就好了 |
[14:43] | I’m going to go to the grocery store for you. | 我去杂货店帮你买东西 |
[14:46] | No, no, no, no, I’ll go. | 不 不 不 我去 |
[14:48] | Karen… let… uh, let me go for you. | 凯伦 让我代劳吧 |
[14:52] | No, that’s okay. | 不用 没关系 |
[14:53] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:54] | You do something for me later, | 回头有别的事情再让你做 |
[14:55] | like bail me out of jail. | 比如把我从牢里保出来 |
[14:57] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[14:57] | Or stop me from having sex with some ugly chick. | 或者阻止我跟哪个丑八怪上床什么的 |
[15:00] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[15:01] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[15:02] | You forgot the list. | 你忘拿购物清单了 |
[15:04] | No, I-I… | 没有 我… |
[15:05] | Okay, yeah. | 哦 好吧 |
[15:09] | All right. | 没问题了 |
[15:13] | I think I can see my breath. | 我觉得我都能看见我呼出的气 |
[15:15] | We need $587, | 还得交587块 |
[15:17] | or they won’t turn the gas back on. | 不然他们就要继续断我们的气 |
[15:19] | I’m taking the PSATs | 我要给一个里奇代尔的波兰小鬼 |
[15:21] | for some Polish kid over in Ridgedale. | 当高考预考的枪手 |
[15:22] | He’s supposed to give me, like, a hundred bucks. | 他大概会给我一百来块钱 |
[15:24] | I saw online that we can get an extra $200 a month | 我在网上看到 只要我们说卡尔是智障 |
[15:28] | from the state if we say Carl’s retarded. | 我们每月就能从州政府多拿200块钱 |
[15:32] | I get paid Friday. | 我周五要发工资 |
[15:33] | Okay, I’ll figure out the rest. | 好的 剩下的我来想办法 |
[15:35] | School! Let’s go. | 该上学了 走吧 |
[15:37] | Everyone out. | 大家都出去 |
[15:37] | I can loan you the money. | 我可以借钱给你 |
[15:38] | Unless you want to get it from Tony the cop. | 除非你是想问那个警察托尼要 |
[15:40] | You’re still here? | 你怎么还在这啊 |
[15:41] | Pay me back whenever — or not. Doesn’t matter. | 想什么时候还都行 不还也行 没关系 |
[15:43] | Let’s go. You’re going to be late. Go. | 赶紧走 再不走就要迟到了 快走 |
[15:45] | Everyone out. | 大家都出去 |
[15:47] | You, too. Out. | 你也是 出去 |
[15:49] | You know, I could borrow a couple grand from you, Steve, | 我可以找你借个几百块钱 史蒂夫 |
[15:51] | and not pay you back. | 然后不还给你 |
[15:52] | Is this a rebound thing with Tony? | 你跟托尼在一起是为了疗情伤吗 |
[15:53] | None of your business. | 关你鸟事 |
[15:54] | Does he know the only reason you fucked him | 他知道你跟他干的唯一原因 |
[15:55] | was to get back at me? | 是为了报复我吗 |
[15:56] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[16:00] | Dude, you’re such a rookie. | 老兄 你哄妞手段也太嫩了吧 |
[16:01] | Is that your “A” Game? | 这就是你的最佳水平吗 |
[16:02] | Bye, Fiona. Have a good one. | 再见 菲奥娜 一天愉快 |
[16:09] | Fi, this oatmeal… | 菲 这个燕麦粥… |
[16:11] | I don’t know what you did with this oatmeal… | 真不知道你怎么能做得这么好吃 |
[16:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛啊 |
[16:20] | Don’t you have a new home? | 你不是有个新家了吗 |
[16:21] | I wanted to spend some quality time with my loving family. | 我想和我可爱的儿女们享受一下天伦之乐 |
[16:25] | Good, then you can spend it with Liam | 很好 那你可以趁我工作的时候 |
[16:27] | while I go to work. | 照顾一下利亚姆 |
[16:28] | I can’t. Busy day today. | 我没时间 今天很忙 |
[16:30] | Doing what? | 忙什么啊 |
[16:31] | There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes | 要维持这个大家庭正常运转 |
[16:33] | to keep this family running | 得下很多幕后功夫 |
[16:35] | that you wouldn’t know about, Fi… | 你都不知道的 菲 |
[16:36] | Tits, it’s cold in here. | 奶奶个嘴儿 这里好冷啊 |
[16:38] | Why are you taking our food? | 你干嘛拿走我们的食物 |
[16:40] | My food, you mean? | 你是说我的食物吗 |
[16:41] | No, I mean, our food. | 不 我是说我们的食物 |
[16:43] | Which you paid for with food stamps | 你买食物用的救济食品券 |
[16:45] | that are funded by taxes that I pay. | 可都是用我交的税金资助的 |
[16:48] | Since when? | 你啥时交过税 |
[16:49] | You live here now? | 你现在住这儿了吗 |
[16:51] | Toaster. | 我的烤面包机住这儿 |
[16:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:06] | To serve and protect, huh? | 服务人民 保护人民 是吧 |
[17:08] | Serve and protect. | “服务”真到位啊 |
[17:11] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[17:16] | I see you got the flowers. | 看来你已经收到花了 |
[17:18] | Yep. They’re beautiful. | 是啊 真漂亮 |
[17:21] | I had a really good time last night. | 我昨天晚上过得真的很开心 |
[17:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:25] | I like you, Fiona. | 我喜欢你 菲奥娜 |
[17:27] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[17:31] | I’ve waited a long time for last night to happen. | 昨天晚上的事 我期待了很长时间 |
[17:33] | See ya. | 回见 |
[17:34] | Coach of the Year’s a big deal. | 当选年度教练确实很了不起 |
[17:36] | Out of butter. | 没有黄油了 |
[17:36] | Last night was my first time. | 昨天晚上是我第一次 |
[17:39] | I’m sure you’ll win again. | 我肯定你还会再度当选的 |
[17:40] | No. In the car. That was my first time. | 不 我是说在车里 那是我的第一次 |
[17:43] | First time? | 第一次吗 |
[17:45] | You mean first time with me? | 你是说和我的第一次吧 |
[17:46] | No. First time ever. | 不 有生以来的第一次 |
[17:48] | But you’ve been with other girls. | 但你和别的女孩在一起过呀 |
[17:50] | Not in that way. | 但没做那种事 |
[17:54] | Tony, are you saying you were… | 托尼 你是说你本来还是个… |
[17:56] | Virgin?! | 处男 |
[17:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[17:57] | Holy shit! You popped his cherry. | 我靠 你夺走了他的童贞 |
[17:59] | And how was the 30 seconds of bliss? | 那30秒的极乐时光感觉如何啊 |
[18:01] | He actually lasted a while. | 他其实坚持得还蛮久的 |
[18:03] | Did he cry after? | 完事后他有没有哭啊 |
[18:04] | Oh, leave him alone. | 别再损他了 |
[18:06] | He’s a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[18:07] | Oh so, it was a mercy fuck? | 那么你是出于同情才跟他干的喽 |
[18:10] | Or did you sleep with Tony to get back at Steve? | 还是说你跟托尼上床是想报复史蒂夫呢 |
[18:12] | What? | 什么 |
[18:13] | Come on, I saw the way you looked at Steve. | 拜托 我看到你看史蒂夫的眼神了 |
[18:14] | Like a D-O-G in heat. | 就像只发情的小母狗 |
[18:16] | Not true. | 才不是呢 |
[18:17] | You never looked at the other 95 guys that way. | 你从未像那样看过之前的95个前男友 |
[18:19] | Don’t exaggerate. 94. | 别夸张 94个而已 |
[18:22] | You should cut Steve some slack. He meant well. | 你应该原谅史蒂夫 他本是好意 |
[18:24] | You mean when he shipped my father off to a foreign country? | 你是说 他偷偷把我爸运到外国也叫好意吗 |
[18:27] | Yes, the foreign country of Canada. | 是啊 你所谓的外国不过是加拿大 |
[18:30] | At least Tony’s not coming here | 至少托尼不会过来 |
[18:31] | getting all in my family’s business. | 掺和我们的家事 |
[18:33] | Maybe that’s what I want. | 也许那才是我希望的 |
[18:35] | I’m sure Tony’s mother would love that. | 我肯定托尼的妈妈求之不得呢 |
[18:37] | I hope he didn’t tell her about last night. | 希望他没把昨晚的事情告诉他妈 |
[18:38] | I’m sure the neighborhood bitches did. | 我肯定邻居那些八婆会去说的 |
[18:41] | They saw us in the car. | 她们看见我俩在车里了 |
[18:42] | You did it in a car? | 你俩玩车震啊 |
[18:44] | How romantic. | 真浪漫呀 |
[18:48] | Oh, shit. That’s probably Tony’s mother right there. | 我靠 说不定是托尼他老妈呢 |
[18:52] | Careful. | 当心 |
[18:53] | Bitch might have a gun. | 老婆子说不定有枪 |
[18:59] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[19:00] | Hi, my name’s Abby Ruggiero. | 你好 我叫艾比·鲁杰罗 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 你好 |
[19:03] | Can I speak with Virginia, please? | 我能跟弗吉尼亚谈谈吗 |
[19:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:06] | Virginia Louise Gallagher? | 弗吉尼亚·露易丝·加拉格 |
[19:09] | Isn’t this her house? | 这不是她家吗 |
[19:10] | Oh, Aunt Ginger. | 金吉姑妈 |
[19:12] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[19:13] | Nope. She lives in a nursing home in Wisconsin. | 不在 她住在威斯康星一家疗养院 |
[19:17] | Well, I’m from the Office of the Inspector General. | 我是监察长办公室的 |
[19:20] | We investigate instances of, uh, | 我们负责调查 |
[19:22] | Social Security related fraud. | 社会保险诈骗案 |
[19:24] | I have reason to believe | 有证据表明 |
[19:25] | someone may be cashing your aunt’s checks without her consent. | 有人未经你姑妈的许可 兑领她的福利金 |
[19:29] | Now, 12 years ago your aunt changed her address | 是这样 十二年前你姑妈将地址 |
[19:32] | to a mailboxes, etc. | 改为一个邮箱 |
[19:34] | 12 years ago? And you’re here now? | 十二年前 你现在才来调查 |
[19:42] | I got to go, but call me. Okay. | 我得走了 给我打电话 |
[19:46] | Look, I’m sure that my aunt’s mail’s | 我确定我姑妈的邮件 |
[19:48] | being forwarded to her in Wisconsin. | 都转递到她威斯康星的住处去了 |
[19:51] | All right, I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do here, miss. | 好吧 小姐 我来告诉你我们该怎么做 |
[19:54] | I have your aunt’s next Social Security check with me now. | 这是你姑妈下一张福利金支票 |
[19:57] | How about I come back in the morning, say around 10:00, | 我明早大概十点左右再来一趟如何 |
[20:00] | and deliver the check to your aunt in person? | 再亲手把这个单子给你姑妈 |
[20:03] | That way I can meet her, ask a few questions, | 那样我就可以见见她 找她谈谈 |
[20:06] | and clear this whole thing up. | 把事情都弄清楚 |
[20:30] | Ian Gallagher! | 伊恩·加拉格 |
[20:32] | You messed with the wrong girl! | 你搞错姑娘了 |
[20:34] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[20:36] | Come here! | 过来 |
[20:38] | Get out here! | 给老子出来 |
[20:40] | Mandy told us what you did, you piece of shit. | 曼迪跟我们说了 你妈逼的 |
[20:43] | – Get out here! – He’s gone. | -给老子出来 -他已经跑了 |
[20:45] | There’s a door in the back of the storeroom. | 仓库后面还有个门 |
[20:47] | Alley. Alley! | 抄小路 抄小路 |
[20:50] | Tell fuckhead this is not over. | 转告那傻逼 这事没完 |
[21:15] | Ian. They’re gone. | 伊恩 他们走了 |
[21:23] | I swear to God, I didn’t touch her, Kash. | 我对天发誓 我没碰过她 凯希 |
[21:32] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | His focus is math, | 他重点关注的是数学 |
[21:36] | and he wants to get into the National Merit Society. | 希望有机会进入国家优秀学术计划 |
[21:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[21:39] | Also, I told Richie that your rates went up, | 还有 我跟瑞奇说你涨价了 |
[21:41] | so he’s giving you $150. | 他会付你150块 |
[21:43] | You’re good. | 你真好 |
[21:46] | See you in three hours. | 三小时后见 |
[21:47] | Be out in two. | 两小时后就出来 |
[21:52] | E O R K J E-o-r-k-j. | |
[21:57] | What do you think, Kev? | 你觉得是什么 凯文 |
[22:01] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[22:02] | It’s “Joker.” | 是”Joker”[意为”王牌”或”爱开玩笑的人”] |
[22:04] | Where the hell is Aunt Ginger, Dad? | 老爸 金吉姑妈到底住哪 |
[22:06] | And hello to you, too, my firstborn. | 你好啊 我的长女 |
[22:08] | How you doing? Can I get you something, cop lover? | 你好啊 喝点什么 条子情人 |
[22:10] | No. Dad, does Aunt Ginger live in Wisconsin? | 不用了 老爸 金吉姑妈现在住威斯康星吗 |
[22:13] | That’s what I’ve told you. Right? | 我不就是这么跟你说的吗 |
[22:16] | Then why was there a woman from the Social Security Department at the house | 那为什么社保部派了个人来家里 |
[22:18] | saying that Ginger cashes her checks in Chicago? | 说金吉在芝加哥兑领福利金 |
[22:23] | Ginger’s in town, and she didn’t call me? | 金吉在这里吗 她都不给我打电话 |
[22:25] | After all I’ve done for that woman? | 不管怎么说我也帮过她不少啊 |
[22:27] | Oh, shit, Frank. You’re cashing the checks. | 我靠 弗兰克 是你在兑领福利金 |
[22:30] | – What? – Do you know how much trouble you’re going to be in? | -什么 -你知道这样会引来多大的麻烦吗 |
[22:33] | Why all this sudden interest in Ginger, Fiona? | 怎么突然就关心起金吉姑妈了 菲奥娜 |
[22:36] | Now that you know there’s money involved, | 你发现有利可图了 |
[22:37] | you’re looking for a little handout? | 就想来分一杯羹吗 |
[22:39] | Well, that money is mine. | 那笔钱是我的 |
[22:41] | I’m the one who’s taken care of Ginger all these years, | 多年来都是我在照顾金吉 |
[22:44] | I call her every week. | 是我每周给她打电话 |
[22:46] | Hell, I’ve even visited her. | 还有啊 我还探望过她呢 |
[22:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:49] | Then you can go get her and bring her home with you. | 那你负责把她接回家来 |
[22:51] | ‘Cause that Social Security lady will be here in the morning | 因为那个社保部的人明早 |
[22:54] | with a Federal agent, to interview Ginger. | 会带着联邦探员一同前来询问金吉 |
[22:57] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[23:04] | Fuckity fuck fuck fuck…. | 我靠靠靠靠 |
[23:28] | Plus, there’s free appetizers, and that means | 另外 还提供免费小吃 就是说 |
[23:30] | it’s like all you can eat. | 你可以随便吃 |
[23:33] | Where do you think you’re going, Frank? | 你想去哪呢 弗兰克 |
[23:34] | Russell, my man. | 罗素 好兄弟 |
[23:36] | You know you’re not allowed in here anymore. | 你知道你被禁止入内了吧 |
[23:38] | Is the kitchen closed already? | 厨房这么早就关门了啊 |
[23:40] | I’m talking about Christmas. | 我说的是圣诞节那事 |
[23:52] | That was a total misunderstanding. | 那次实在是天大的误会啊 |
[23:55] | You’re banned from the mission, Frank. | 那次事件后就禁止你入内了 弗兰克 |
[23:59] | You, you know, the… the Big Guy says | 那个 那个…上帝有句话说的好 |
[24:03] | thou shalt forgive me. | 请宽恕我犯的罪吧 |
[24:05] | Out. | 滚远点 |
[24:07] | All right. Ah… | 好吧 |
[24:10] | I’m willing to put this whole matter behind us, | 咱们的事从此一笔勾销 |
[24:13] | if you’d just let me borrow an old lady for a few hours. | 只要你借个老妇给我用几个小时 |
[24:19] | Wait, what… hold on. Just a few hours! | 等下 等下 就几个小时 |
[24:22] | Just, can… will you stop? Stop… Okay. | 只要 别这样 别 好吧 |
[24:27] | I will be re-thinking my charitable contributions | 下次过节的时候我会好好反省 |
[24:30] | to this organization come holiday time. | 我对这个地方的慈善贡献 |
[24:41] | Hey, what the fuck? | 喂 搞毛啊 |
[24:43] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭你妈的嘴 |
[24:57] | Mandy! Mandy. Hey, hey. | 曼迪 曼迪 |
[25:00] | Get away from me, you perv! | 离我远点 你个变态 |
[25:02] | Why’d you tell your brothers I attacked you? | 你为什么跟你哥哥说我侵犯你 |
[25:04] | If you don’t get away from me, Ian Gallagher, I’ll scream. | 你再不走开 伊恩·加拉格 我就要叫了 |
[25:06] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 求你了 |
[25:07] | You have to tell them the truth. They’re going to kill me. | 你快去跟他们解释清楚 不然他们要杀了我 |
[25:09] | – Good! – Mandy! | -那最好 -曼迪 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Thank you. Have a good day. | 谢谢 一天愉快 |
[25:18] | I got you, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[25:20] | Uh, medium burger and fries. | 中号的汉堡和薯条 |
[25:22] | Next! | 下一个 |
[25:23] | I’ll get the, uh, the chicken burrito special. | 我要一个…墨西哥鸡肉卷特餐 |
[25:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[25:28] | I’m sorry, I thought this was a food truck, | 抱歉 我以为这是个餐车 |
[25:29] | do I have it wrong? | 难道我搞错了吗 |
[25:30] | Are you stalking me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[25:31] | If wanting a burrito is stalking you, I guess I am! | 如果想吃墨西哥卷算跟踪 那就是吧 |
[25:34] | Not interested. Who’s next? | 没兴趣跟你瞎扯 下一个 |
[25:35] | One mistake, and now you want nothing to do with me. | 我只犯了个小错误 你就把我一脚踹开 |
[25:38] | One mistake? You kidnapped my father. | 只是个小错误吗 你绑架了我爸爸 |
[25:41] | – I was trying to help. – Don’t. | -我只是想帮忙 -别说了 |
[25:43] | All right, I’ve apologized. Isn’t that enough? | 好吧 我已经道歉了 那还不行吗 |
[25:45] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[25:46] | Listen, you would not be so pissed off if you didn’t care. | 如果你不在乎我们的感情 也不会这么生气了 |
[25:51] | You know nothing about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[25:53] | Then teach me! | 那你告诉我啊 |
[25:58] | Teach me. | 好好告诉我 |
[26:04] | Here’s your burrito. $6.50. | 这是你的墨西哥卷 6美元50美分 |
[26:09] | -Hey. Keep the change. – No, thanks. | -不用找零了 -不要 谢谢 |
[26:12] | Believe me, you need it more than I do. | 相信我 你比我更需要它 |
[26:18] | An hour and 54 minutes. Now that’s a record. | 一小时五十四分 这是新的记录 |
[26:21] | Yes. Now all we have to do is figure out | 是啊 现在我们要做的就是想出 |
[26:23] | how I can go back the same day, | 我要怎么在同一天回到那里 |
[26:25] | and take it again for another kid. | 并从另一个小孩那里弄到钱 |
[26:29] | Hey, yo! | 嗨 叫你呢 |
[26:31] | What do they want? | 他们想干嘛 |
[26:32] | Mickey probably just wants to ask me out again. | 米奇也许只是想再约我出去吧 |
[26:35] | What, you’re not interested? | 你没兴趣吗 |
[26:36] | If you like the smell of cow shit. | 除非你喜欢牛粪的味道 |
[26:40] | Hey, got a B+ on that English paper you wrote for me. | 你帮我写的英语论文拿了个B+ |
[26:43] | Well, spread the word. Could use the business. | 很好啊 四处宣传下 帮我拓宽业务 |
[26:45] | I heard they’re letting Iggy out of juvie. | 听说他们把伊基从少管所释放了 |
[26:47] | Yeah, yeah, Mom drove up to go get him. | 是啊 老妈开车去接他了 |
[26:49] | Throwing a party for him or some shit this weekend. | 这周末为他准备了派对或什么烂活动 |
[26:51] | Probably back in before then, yeah? | 一切很快又会回复老样子 是吧 |
[26:53] | Ha ha, probably. | 哈哈 也许吧 |
[26:56] | So, Ian messed with Mandy. | 伊恩搞了曼迪 |
[26:58] | – Ian? – Yeah. | -伊恩 -是的 |
[27:00] | Well, that’s, uh… that’s highly unlikely. | 这个…这绝对不可能 |
[27:03] | That’s what Mandy told us. | 是曼迪告诉我们的 |
[27:05] | Well, trust me, you got the wrong guy. | 相信我 你们找错人了 |
[27:07] | Right. The problem is that Ian’s been avoiding us all day, | 是啊 问题是伊恩一整天都在躲我们 |
[27:10] | and, uh, someone’s got to get a beat-down till we find him. | 弟债兄偿 他不出现 总得有人替他挨揍吧 |
[27:15] | Could make an exception. | 可以破个例吧 |
[27:17] | Not really, though. | 我看有困难 |
[27:24] | Well, maybe, uh, Mandy’s confusing Ian with any one of | 也许曼迪把伊恩和她搞过的其他 |
[27:28] | the other 400 dudes in the tenth grade she’s already blown. | 400个高二男生中的某一个搞混了吧 |
[27:44] | Hey, hey, hey, look who it is! Fiona. | 看看谁回来了 菲奥娜 |
[27:47] | And Liam! Come say hello to me, son. | 利亚姆也回来啦 来跟我打个招呼 孩子 |
[27:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[27:51] | I went to get Ginger, like you told me to. | 我把金吉接回来了 你让我去的 |
[27:55] | This is Aunt Ginger? | 这是金吉姑妈吗 |
[27:56] | In the flesh. | 胖成一坨肉了 |
[27:58] | Ginger has a hard-on. | 金吉怎么会勃起 |
[28:03] | She was born with a large clitoris. | 她出生时就有个大阴蒂 |
[28:08] | As kids, we were told to keep our hugs brief. | 小时候 大人就禁止我们长时间拥抱 |
[28:11] | It’s me, the virgin. | 是我 小处男 |
[28:13] | Uh, not anymore. Remember the car? Come on outside. | 不再是了 记得车上那次吗 出来谈 |
[28:19] | You were right, I’m sorry. I should’ve told you beforehand. | 你是对的 抱歉 我应该提前告诉你 |
[28:22] | A little heads-up would have been nice. | 给点提示或许会比较好 |
[28:24] | It’s not the kind of thing you run around telling everyone. | 这种事又不是可以奔走相告的事情 |
[28:26] | Besides, I was afraid you wouldn’t do it if you knew. | 另外 我怕你知道后就不想跟我做了 |
[28:28] | Probably wouldn’t have. | 也许是不会 |
[28:30] | It’s-It’s a big thing. | 那可是件大事 |
[28:33] | It’s above average. | 我破处的年龄大于平均水平 |
[28:35] | I know it seems weird I didn’t have sex till now, | 我知道我现在才有性生活看起来很奇怪 |
[28:37] | but it’s not from a lack of trying. | 但我并不是没有尝试 |
[28:39] | Joni always wanted to wait till we got married, | 乔妮一直想把第一次留给我们的新婚之夜 |
[28:41] | then she gave it up to Dickie Dolan, | 结果她却给了蒂克·道兰 |
[28:42] | night before he shipped out for Fallujah, lost his leg. | 就在他上伊拉克战场的前夜 结果在战场断了条腿 |
[28:45] | Uh, almost did it with Houlie’s sister Christmas Eve, | 也差点在圣诞夜和霍利的姐姐做了 |
[28:47] | but she was too drunk. | 但她喝的不省人事 |
[28:48] | And Katie Jordan was super Catholic, | 卡蒂·乔丹又是个忠实的天主教徒 |
[28:50] | so she’d only let me stick it in her b… | 她只让我停留在… |
[28:51] | Okay. Okay, okay, I get it. | 好了 好了 我懂了 |
[28:53] | Hey, hey, uh… my mom heard about us. | 我妈妈听说我们的事了 |
[28:56] | What? | 什么 |
[28:57] | You know how the women in the neighborhood talk. | 你知道那些村妇就喜欢八卦 |
[28:59] | She… invited you to dinner. Tomorrow night. | 她邀你去我家吃晚餐 明天晚上 |
[29:04] | I find that hard to believe. | 我可不信 |
[29:06] | Okay, maybe she’s not that enthusiastic about it, | 好吧 她虽然没有盛情邀请 |
[29:08] | but I… I told her you were coming. | 但是我…告诉她你会去 |
[29:12] | Let me think about it? | 让我考虑下好吗 |
[29:14] | Sure. Absolutely. Just, uh… | 当然 当然 只是… |
[29:17] | just show up at 7:00? | 七点准时到怎么样 |
[29:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:22] | You don’t have to run away from me, Fiona. | 你不必躲着我 菲奥娜 |
[29:24] | I get you, I get your family. | 我了解你 我了解你的家庭 |
[29:27] | Come on, Miss Lisa married us | 再说 丽莎小姐还为我们主婚过呢 |
[29:28] | at the Little Red Schoolhouse when we were five. | 就是5岁的时候 在小红房里玩的那个游戏 |
[29:31] | That’s got to count for something, right? | 那好歹意味着些什么 对吗 |
[29:34] | Hey, Lip. | 嗨 利普 |
[29:36] | There a body on the other end of that? | 那一头不会有具尸体吧 |
[29:37] | Nah, it’s cool, Tone. | 没有 万事大吉 托尼 |
[29:38] | Jesus, what the hell, Lip? | 我的天 你怎么搞成这样 利普 |
[29:49] | Uh… I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[29:54] | The nose is the most commonly broken bone | 对13至25的男生来说 |
[29:57] | in boys between the ages of 13 and 25. | 鼻子是最容易受伤的部位 |
[30:00] | Yeah, that’s, that’s fascinating, | 是啊 真有趣 |
[30:01] | but who’s the old dude? | 但是这老头是谁啊 |
[30:02] | It’s not a dude. | 不是老头 |
[30:03] | It’s your Aunt Ginger. | 是你金吉姑妈 |
[30:05] | Oh, the one who owns the house? | 就是这房子的主人吗 |
[30:06] | That’s right. Ginger! | 说对了 金吉 |
[30:08] | Say hello to your nephew! | 跟你侄儿问个好 |
[30:10] | Dad, stop. | 爸 别说了 |
[30:12] | Why– Why’s he trying to pass off Mr. Perry as Aunt Ginger? | 他为什么把佩利先生假扮成金吉姑妈 |
[30:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:16] | Mr. Perry, my old bus driver. | 佩利先生 我以前的校车司机 |
[30:18] | Now he sleeps by the Dumpster over at the A&P. | 他现在睡在连锁超市附近的垃圾箱旁 |
[30:20] | Social Security wants to talk to Ginger, | 社保的人想要跟金吉谈谈 |
[30:22] | and he was too lazy to go get the real one. | 他懒得去接真的来 |
[30:24] | That’s kind of retardedly brilliant. | 有点白痴的小聪明 |
[30:26] | -Thank you. -Or brilliantly retarded. | -谢谢 -或者说是耍小聪明的白痴 |
[30:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:29] | Now we have to drive all night to go get her. | 现在我们必须开夜车去接她 |
[30:32] | Think Kev’ll let us borrow his car? | 你觉得小凯会借我们车吗 |
[30:34] | No. | 不会 |
[30:35] | I’ll call and beg. | 我打个电话求求他 |
[30:37] | We got these from Imelda over at the Holiday Inn. | 这些是从假日旅馆的伊梅达尔那里弄来的 |
[30:40] | It’ll be a good way to stay warm. | 用它取暖不错 |
[30:44] | Why’s Mr. Perry here? | 为什么佩利先生会在这里 |
[30:45] | Hey, Kev, it’s me. | 小凯 是我 |
[30:47] | Uh, can I borrow your car just for the night? | 借你车用一晚行吗 |
[30:50] | I just need… | 我就借 |
[30:51] | You won’t need the car. | 你用不着车 |
[30:54] | How are we gonna get Ginger? | 那我们怎么去接金吉 |
[30:56] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[30:58] | What? | 什么 |
[30:59] | Who’s dead? | 谁死了 |
[31:00] | Aunt Ginger. | 金吉姑妈 |
[31:01] | No! | 不 |
[31:03] | Debs, you never met her. | 小黛 你都没见过她 |
[31:05] | And now I never will! | 现在永远也见不到了 |
[31:06] | Don’t give me a hard time. I’ve been very upset about this. | 少给我添堵 我也很伤心的 |
[31:10] | I’m in mourning. | 我在哀悼 |
[31:12] | When did she die? | 她什么时候死的 |
[31:15] | Mmm, 12 years ago. | 12年前 |
[31:38] | I was trying to protect you all from the trauma. | 我是怕你们知道了伤心 |
[31:43] | Shit! | 屁 |
[31:45] | How do you think I feel? | 你们了解我的感受吗 |
[31:47] | That woman was my heart and soul. | 那女人是我的心肝我的魂 |
[31:49] | She practically raised me. | 差不多是她抚养我长大 |
[31:51] | Dad, you’ve been cashing her checks. | 爸 你一直在兑领她的福利金 |
[31:54] | That’s a felony. | 那可是重罪 |
[31:55] | We’re living in her house. Was there even a will? | 我们还住她的房子 你有得到过遗嘱吗 |
[31:58] | You don’t need a will, if she’s not technically dead. | 如果严格意义上她没死 你就不需要遗嘱 |
[32:02] | Yes, she is technically dead, Dad. | 不 严格意义上她死了 爸 |
[32:06] | Dead is dead. | 死了就是死了 |
[32:07] | Just because you haven’t told anybody that she’s dead, | 不能因为你没告诉别人她死了 |
[32:10] | doesn’t make her not dead. | 就说明她没死 |
[32:12] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[32:14] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在要怎么做 |
[32:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[32:27] | Oh, Mrs. Sullivan is 92, | 沙利文夫人已经92岁了 |
[32:30] | but she’s about to go any minute. | 但她随时可能撒手归西 |
[32:33] | Helen– she needs meds every four hours, | 海伦 她每四小时就需要服药 |
[32:35] | so she’s a hassle. | 是个麻烦人物 |
[32:43] | Beatrice– her son visits daily. | 碧翠丝 她儿子每天都来看她 |
[32:48] | Jenny– she’s a favorite around here. | 珍妮 她在这里很受欢迎 |
[32:49] | The others would notice if she were missing. | 如果她不见了 别人会注意到 |
[32:51] | It’s too bad. She’s hot. | 真糟糕 她挺辣的 |
[32:58] | I like that one. | 我喜欢那个 |
[33:00] | – Debbie! – No, too lucid. | -黛比 -别 太清醒了 |
[33:04] | You know how your friend | 你知道 |
[33:04] | Sophie’s nana couldn’t remember anything | 你朋友苏菲的奶奶什么也记不得 |
[33:06] | ’cause she had old people’s disease? | 是因为得了老年病吗 |
[33:08] | Alzheimer’s? | 老年痴呆症吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:12] | Yeah, we’re looking for somebody like that. | 对 我们就找一个那样的人 |
[33:18] | For the record, I do not want to be sent to a place like this. | 声明一下 我可不想被送到这样的地方 |
[33:21] | Don’t worry, you’ll outlive us all. | 别担心 你比我们谁都长寿 |
[33:24] | You’re not gonna get fired | 你不会因为 |
[33:25] | for letting us borrow an old lady, right? | 借我们一位大妈就被炒了 对吧 |
[33:27] | Girl, please. This place is just like | 我去 拜托 这个地方 |
[33:29] | what you see on the news. | 就跟新闻上报导的一模一样 |
[33:30] | A month ago, one of the night shift guys | 一个月以前 一个值夜班的 |
[33:32] | got caught fucking Mrs. Hebert who’s in a coma. | 被抓到正在干昏迷中的赫伯特夫人 |
[33:35] | He just got a raise. | 他升迁了 |
[33:36] | – Maybe it’s from some foreign… – What about her? | -也许它来自某个外 -她怎么样 |
[33:42] | …but I want to learn… How about au gratin? | 但是我想学 奶酪脆炸怎么样 |
[33:46] | Yes. | 就她了 |
[33:50] | Where’s firecrotch?! | 红毛小贱男在哪儿 |
[33:54] | Hey, Kash and Grab? | 跟你说话呢 杂货店小老板 |
[33:58] | He’s only making it worse. | 他躲得了一时 躲不了一世 |
[34:00] | Okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:02] | we’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[34:05] | Hey, Kash and Grab! | 嘿 杂货店老板 |
[34:07] | Tomorrow, when your shithole opens. | 明天 等你的烂店开门时 |
[34:12] | They’re leaving. | 他们走了 |
[34:14] | This wouldn’t be happening if I just had sex with her. | 如果我上了她 这些也就不会发生了 |
[34:17] | You can’t be what you’re not, Ian. | 伊恩 你假装不了直人 |
[34:18] | Shut up. You are. | 闭嘴 你能 |
[34:20] | I didn’t know what I was until after I married Linda. | 直到娶了琳达我才知道我的取向 |
[34:22] | Yeah, well, from now on I’m just gonna be straight. | 好吧 从现在起我要做直人 |
[34:26] | It’s not that easy. | 那并不容易 |
[34:28] | You do it. | 你做到了 |
[34:30] | ‘Cause I love my kids. Don’t complicate things for yourself. | 因为我爱我的孩子们 你又何必自寻烦恼呢 |
[34:36] | Now get up here. They’re gone. | 坐前面来吧 他们走了 |
[34:56] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[34:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:59] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[35:01] | Everything is just the way I remember it. | 一切都跟我记忆中的一模一样 |
[35:04] | We kept the house exactly the same, Aunt Ginger. | 金吉姑妈 我们几乎保持着原样 |
[35:07] | Oh, I can see that, dear. | 亲爱的 我看出来了 |
[35:10] | Oh, look, there’s the bookcase my brother Norman built. | 看啊 那是我弟弟诺曼做的书柜 |
[35:15] | Do you want me to show you to your room, Aunt Ginger? | 金吉姑妈 要我带你去看下你的房间吗 |
[35:17] | Oh, that would be just wonderful. | 好极了 |
[35:19] | And after I wash up, why don’t I make us all some nice supper? | 我洗漱后 给大家做顿美味的晚餐吧 |
[35:23] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[35:29] | Wh-Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[35:31] | – Dad. – I’m on it. | -爸 -我来处理 |
[35:33] | Let’s go, Perry. | 走吧 佩利 |
[35:41] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[36:22] | Lift your arm… | 抬抬胳膊 |
[36:24] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[36:58] | I was 26, and I was working as a secretary for the USO, | 26岁那年 我在劳军会做秘书 |
[37:04] | and one of the dancers broke her foot. | 一个伴舞姑娘把脚崴了 |
[37:08] | And before you know it, | 还没等我考虑 |
[37:09] | they’re pulling me off the typewriter and… | 他们就把我从打字机前拉走 |
[37:12] | and they’re teaching me the dance steps | 直接开始教我 |
[37:14] | for the show that very night. | 当晚演出的舞步 |
[37:18] | Oh, from that point forward, I was a regular dancer. | 从那时候起 我真成了个舞蹈演员 |
[37:23] | Did you ever dance with anyone famous? | 你和名角儿跳过吗 |
[37:25] | Dance? | 跳什么 |
[37:27] | No, honey, I’m not a dancer. | 宝贝儿 我可不是什么跳舞的 |
[37:29] | Let’s see what’s on now. | 看看杂志上写了些什么 |
[37:41] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[37:42] | Is Ian here? | 伊恩在吗 |
[37:43] | Upstairs. | 楼上呢 |
[37:47] | Give him these, would ya? | 把这给他行吗 |
[37:51] | Okay. | 行 |
[38:02] | Well, if you need me, | 有什么吩咐的 |
[38:03] | I’ll be across the street in the bushes stalking you. | 我就在街对面小旅馆随时候命 |
[38:10] | I saw you smile! | 看你笑了哦 |
[38:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:13] | – Yeah, you. You, uh… you see Ian in there? – Not home. | -嘿 你 伊恩在家吗 -没在 |
[38:17] | You know when he’s coming back? | 知道什么时候回吗 |
[38:19] | No, man, not a clue. | 哥们儿 毫不知情 |
[38:22] | Yeah, yeah, all right, fuckhead. | 那得了 小兔崽子 |
[38:25] | Hey, Lip! How’s your lip? | 嘿 利普 成三瓣嘴了吧 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I saw you up there. | 我看见你在上面 |
[38:29] | Tell your shithead brother we’re waiting for him. | 跟你那傻逼弟弟说 我们盯上他了 |
[38:32] | Sorry your face got busted up. | 对不起 害你破相 |
[38:35] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:37] | I didn’t do anything to Mandy. | 我根本就没碰曼迪 |
[38:40] | I know that, Ian, but her brothers think you did. | 我知道 伊恩 可她那帮兄弟说你干了 |
[38:44] | I mean, she tried to rape me, | 其实是她想强暴我 |
[38:46] | and I pushed her off, and now she’s mad. | 被我拒绝了 现在反倒发飙 |
[38:50] | Well, you’re probably the first guy in her life | 你大概是她风流史上遭遇的 |
[38:51] | who hasn’t tried to jump her. | 唯一一个不肯上她的傻子 |
[38:54] | She started screaming and crying. | 说不行就又哭又闹 |
[39:00] | Maybe you should throw it in her, | 那上了她不就完了 |
[39:03] | you know? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[39:05] | She’ll call her brothers off. | 她肯定会叫她兄弟们打住 |
[39:07] | Yeah, yeah, and maybe, uh, you should throw it in Kash, right? | 有道理啊 那你干嘛不和凯希搞 |
[39:13] | Why, is he asking about me? | 怎么 他惦记上我了吗 |
[39:14] | Yeah, he’s trying to go through all the Gallagher brothers. | 那是 他想把咱家兄弟都搞一遍 |
[39:19] | Cool. | 牛逼 |
[39:33] | Eventually, you’re gonna have to take the beat-down for this, you know? | 话说回来 你挨揍是逃不掉了 |
[39:39] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[39:41] | I know. | 知道 |
[40:59] | Smells good! | 闻着真香啊 |
[41:03] | I’ve missed you, Ginger. | 我好想你啊 金吉 |
[41:08] | – Yo, bud. – Yeah? | -小弟 -干嘛 |
[41:10] | – You take the killing bat? – No. | -你拿我杀威棒了吗 -没啊 |
[41:12] | – Bread. – Thank you, dear. | -面包 -谢谢宝贝 |
[41:13] | We’re making eggs Benedict, Lip. | 利普 我们做”蛋棍松饼”呢 |
[41:15] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[41:16] | That woman will be here in 45 minutes. | 那刁婆子再过45分钟就到了 |
[41:19] | You better be ready. | 赶紧准备好啊 |
[41:20] | I pay that bureaucratic know-nothing her salary. | 那个白痴公务员娘们的工资都从我这里榨的 |
[41:24] | I’ll be ready when I say I’m ready. | 我说准备好了才算数 她算个屁 |
[41:26] | Eat some breakfast, Lip. | 利普 你也吃点 |
[41:27] | No, I gotta go. But save some for me, will ya, Debs? | 不了 赶时间 给我留点 小黛 |
[41:30] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[41:32] | It’s essential that families share meals together. | 一家人就应该有食同享 |
[41:37] | Oh, don’t! Oh… | 我他妈嘴真贱 |
[41:43] | – That’s great, Debs. – Thanks. | -小黛手艺真棒 -谢谢哥 |
[41:56] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[41:57] | That’s my dad. | 我老爸 |
[42:07] | Shit! | 靠 |
[42:09] | Jesus. | 吓死了 |
[42:12] | So what’s the plan? | 你什么计划 |
[42:13] | Hit Mickey over the head with the bat | 等米奇从家出来时候 |
[42:14] | when he comes out of the house. | 狠狠给他一闷棍 |
[42:16] | What about the other brothers? | 他其他兄弟怎么办 |
[42:17] | They’ll probably beat me to death. | 估计会砍死我的吧 |
[42:21] | I’ll fight’em off while you run. | 我掩护你撤 |
[42:23] | This is my problem, all right? Not yours. | 这是我的事 不能扯上你 |
[42:25] | It’ll be fun. I owe’em one. | 我乐意 报仇的时候到了 |
[42:35] | Shit. | 靠 |
[42:44] | Mandy. Mandy. | 曼迪 曼迪 |
[42:47] | Hey… Get away from me, you fucking perv! | 滚远点儿 你他妈个性无能 |
[42:50] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[42:50] | You are a dead man, Ian Gallagher! | 伊恩·加拉格 你死定了 |
[42:52] | Fucking dead! | 你他妈死定了 |
[42:56] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[43:05] | Linseed oil works the best on maple furniture. | 枫木家具用亚麻籽油最好了 |
[43:10] | Linseed oil, maple– got it. | 记下了 亚麻籽油 枫木… |
[43:12] | You got it, sweetheart. | 宝贝真棒啊 |
[43:14] | We should never send her back. | 还真舍不得送她回去了呢 |
[43:23] | Miss Gallagher, | 加拉格小姐 |
[43:24] | this is Federal Agent Salinger. | 这位是联邦探员塞林杰 |
[43:25] | Right on time. | 二位真守时 |
[43:26] | Come on in. | 快请进 |
[43:49] | Mrs. Gallagher! | 加拉格太太 |
[43:52] | My name is Abby, and I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我叫艾比 我想问您几个问题 |
[43:57] | My name is Abby, | 我叫艾比 |
[43:59] | and I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问您几个问题 |
[44:10] | Mrs. Gallagher, | 加拉格太太 |
[44:13] | how old are you? | 您高寿啊 |
[44:17] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[44:21] | Well, my records say that you’re 93. | 我记录上显示您93岁 |
[44:27] | How are you feeling? | 您感觉身体怎么样 |
[44:30] | Oh, wait, now I remember. | 哦等等 现在想起来了 |
[44:33] | Ricky Ricardo and I | 我和瑞克·里卡多 |
[44:35] | did the salsa together one night. | 有天夜里跳莎莎 |
[44:46] | For how long? | 什么时候的事 |
[44:48] | I don’t know. My whole life, I guess. | 我也不知道 可能生来就是同志 |
[44:51] | Maybe since Justin Timberlake. | 或者从听贾斯汀·丁布莱克开始的 |
[44:55] | No. JC Chasez. | 什么 怎么也该杰西·夏尔兹吧 |
[44:58] | No, are you kidding? He’s totally gay. | 不 别开玩笑了 他绝对是同性恋 |
[45:00] | No, he isn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[45:01] | Hello, yes, he is. | 拜托 他确实是 |
[45:04] | Are you sure you’re not just making this up? | 你真的不是信口雌黄吗 |
[45:07] | About JC Chasez? | 关于杰西·夏尔兹是同性恋吗 |
[45:08] | No… | 不 |
[45:10] | about being gay. | 关于你是同志的事 |
[45:14] | In this neighborhood? | 瞧瞧周围人对基佬的态度 |
[45:16] | Why would I make that up? | 为什么我要编这种谎话 |
[45:18] | Look, you and Lip are the only two who know, all right? | 听着 现在只有你和利普知道这件事 |
[45:23] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会跟别人说的 |
[45:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:29] | It’s just that I thought | 我只是觉得 |
[45:30] | maybe you were making this up so I’d call my brothers off. | 你可能编这个谎话 好让我叫我哥停手 |
[45:32] | Or, I don’t know. | 或是 我不知道 |
[45:36] | Maybe… you think I’m, like, ugly or something. | 也许你是嫌我丑 或其他什么的 |
[45:43] | Mandy, you’re beautiful. | 曼迪 你很漂亮 |
[45:47] | Look, this has nothing to do with the way you look. | 听着 这和你的外貌没有关系 |
[45:49] | I’m just not wired that way. | 我只是对女人没感觉 |
[46:03] | See? Nothing. | 瞧 没反应 |
[46:10] | You can expect a visit from me every six months. | 我每六个月都要回访一次 |
[46:14] | Yeah, ’cause this is such a great use of government funds. | 是啊 真是浪费政府人力财力的好方法 |
[46:18] | Hey, maybe next time you can check that | 也许下次你可以检查检查 |
[46:19] | my Uncle Harold is taking his Lipitor. | 我叔叔哈罗德服用立普妥的情况[降血脂药] |
[46:22] | Oh, wait, that’s right. | 哦 对了 |
[46:24] | He doesn’t get Lipitor anymore, | 他吃不到立普妥了 |
[46:26] | since you canceled his Medicare. | 因为你们取消了他的医疗保险 |
[46:29] | Good thing I’ve got some amigos down in Mexico. | 还好我在墨西哥有几个铁哥们可以弄到药 |
[46:32] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[46:36] | 93– she won’t live long. | 93岁 她活不了多久了 |
[46:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[46:45] | Don’t…! | 不要 |
[46:48] | – Now I can pay the gas bill. – No! No! No! | -我可以交煤气费了 -不 不 不行 |
[46:50] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[46:51] | Fiona, seriously. | 菲奥娜 别开玩笑了 |
[46:53] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[46:57] | I also danced with Cab Calloway. | 我还和凯博·卡洛威一起跳过舞[已故黑人歌手] |
[47:00] | He had the first colored penis I ever kissed. | 第一根探入我口中的”黑棍”就是他的 |
[47:11] | My work here is done. | 我的任务完成了 |
[47:13] | You’re not going anywhere | 你哪都不能去 |
[47:15] | until we take her back to the nursing home. | 我们得送她回疗养院 |
[47:17] | She’s never heard of a bus pass? | 不是可以乘公车吗 |
[47:19] | Aunt Ginger has to go back? | 必须把金吉姑妈送走吗 |
[47:22] | Rice Krispie Treats, anyone? | 新鲜出炉的米花糖 谁想来一块 |
[47:25] | Don’t make her go. | 不要送她走 |
[47:27] | She can’t stay, Debs. | 她不能呆在这儿 黛比 |
[47:28] | But she didn’t mean to pee in the plant. | 但她不是故意对着盆栽尿尿的 |
[47:30] | Please, she can’t go back to the nursing home. | 求你 她不能回疗养院 |
[47:33] | I’ll take care of her. I promise. | 我来照顾她 我保证 |
[47:36] | She doesn’t belong to us. | 她不属于我们家 |
[47:38] | Debs, you can come visit anytime you want. | 黛比 你随时都可以去看望她 |
[47:40] | Besides, you can borrow her every six months. | 而且你每六个月 就能借她回来一次 |
[47:44] | Borrow what?! | 借什么 |
[47:45] | Aw, shit. | 靠 |
[47:56] | We should take Debs to visit the real Ginger’s grave. | 我们该带黛比去祭拜真的金吉姑妈 |
[47:59] | Where’s she buried? | 她埋在哪里了 |
[48:01] | Dad? Huh? | 老爸 |
[48:08] | Here. | 这里 |
[48:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[48:19] | I could pretend to be your girlfriend at school and stuff. | 我可以在学校或其他地方扮成你的女友 |
[48:22] | Then no one would ever give you a hard time. | 就没人会为难你了 |
[48:25] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意为我这样做 |
[48:27] | Sure. It’d keep the creepy guys away from me. | 当然 那样的话 那些讨厌鬼也不会缠着我了 |
[48:31] | Besides… | 而且 |
[48:34] | I’ve never actually | 其实我从来都没有 |
[48:35] | had a real boyfriend before. | 真正交过男朋友 |
[48:37] | Well, not that you’d be a real boyfriend. | 不用你当真正的男友 |
[48:39] | But a boyfriend I could do things with, | 可以当个与我共度时光的男友 |
[48:43] | instead of… | 而不是 |
[48:44] | you know, just getting finger-banged all the time. | 整天对我毛手毛脚 |
[48:58] | What a pretty little girl she is. | 多漂亮的小女孩呀 |
[49:01] | – Rice Krispie Treats, anyone? – Debs, it’s okay. | -有人想吃米花糖吗 -黛比 没事 |
[49:03] | – I got you. It’s okay. – Rice Krispie Treats. | -过来我这里 没事的 -米花糖 |
[49:05] | I made them myself. They’re delicious. | 我自己做的 很美味的 |
[49:08] | I really worked very hard. | 我真的下了很大功夫 |
[49:10] | I’d appreciate it if you would take one. | 你若尝一块 我会很感激的 |
[49:12] | I know. So sorry. Oh, you ladies are so busy, | 很抱歉 女士们 你们太忙了 |
[49:16] | you might get sticky fingers. | 小心手上黏黏的 |
[49:18] | He’s pretty busy, too. | 他也非常的忙 |
[49:20] | – It’s okay. I know. – Somebody wants my Rice Krispies. | -没事了 -有人想吃我的米花糖吗 |
[49:23] | – It’s okay. – Oh, ladies. Oh, you’re so talented. | -别伤心了 -女士们 你们真有才 |
[49:27] | I wish I could do… But I’m a very busy… | 我希望我可以 但我很忙 |
[49:29] | You go ahead… | 你请自便 |
[49:31] | Everyone has to take one… | 每个人都拿一块尝尝 |
[49:34] | And would you like one, sir? | 你想来一块吗 先生 |
[49:36] | – It’s okay. Let’s go home. – He looks prett busy. | -好了 我们回家 -他看起来很忙 |
[49:38] | – She’s okay now. – Everyone’s so busy. | -她没事了 -每个人都很忙 |
[49:42] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[49:44] | Well, we came for a visit. She wasn’t in her room. | 我们过来探望 她不在房间里 |
[49:48] | None of the staff knew where she was. | 没有员工知道她去了哪儿 |
[49:51] | After we called the police to file a missing persons report, | 在我们报警 并当做失踪人口立案后 |
[49:55] | she just walked through the front door | 她就从前门走了进来 |
[49:56] | as if nothing had happened. | 好像什么都没发生过一样 |
[50:00] | She keeps calling herself Abby, | 她不停地叫自己艾比 |
[50:02] | and she says that she’d like to ask us a few questions. | 她还说 她想问我们几个问题 |
[50:07] | Oh, you ladies are so busy… | 女士们 你们都很忙 |
[50:10] | It’s so scary out there, Frank. | 外面的世界太可怕了 弗兰克 |
[50:37] | Hey. Above the covers. | 喂 别滚床单啊 |
[50:40] | You got it. | 明白 |
[50:43] | – You look nice. – Thank you. | -你气色不错 -谢啦 |